The best games like SABLE are:
- arrow_rightGame of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
- arrow_rightRyse: Son of Rome
- arrow_rightAssassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition
- arrow_rightThe Walking Dead: Michonne
- arrow_rightEventide: Slavic Fable
- arrow_rightSyberia 3
100 Best Games Like SABLE:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (26)
- PlayStation 4 (41)
- iOS (32)
- Android (20)
- macOS (87)
- Linux (37)
- Nintendo Switch (24)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (22)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (26)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (10)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (4)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Game of Thrones is an episodic game composed of six parts with an emphasis given to a TV series by HBO. The game consists of the first season with the second one being on hold. The events depicted in the game do not correlate with those of a TV-show, but rather complement them with the in-between details.
There is a total of five playable characters, the game like the other TellTale titles is made as the point-and-click adventure with high attention paid to the choices. The gameplay is formed of QTEs, dialogues, cutscenes and the investigation parts. QTEs are forcing a player to mash the buttons repeatedly, in the dialogues section one can choose options to answer, and the investigation part involves pointing-and-clicking on the objects.
After every episode, the player is given the information about his or her choices. On the same screen, one may compare own decisions to the preferences of the other players in the world.
2. Ryse: Son of Rome
The action of Ryse: Son of Rome is set in the capital of the Roman Empire, which is besieged by the Celtic barbarians led by Boudica. Emperor Nero says from the balcony of the Palace that the defenders of the city should protect him. Marius, the General of Rome (you will play for him) and the commander of the defenders, gives a small sack to a subordinate with the instructions to display it, saying this is the key to victory. Then he secures the ruler in the secret room and begins his story.
The player will have to fight a lot with the enemies. There is a weak attack, there are quick sword strikes, allowing to deprive the enemy off balance, as well as a potent offence, for which you need to hold the button for a few seconds. It is better to attack at the right moments: striking, dodging and parrying, you can bring the combo counter to indecently high numbers.
There is also a system of finishing the enemy, which can finally overthrow the opponent. Over the heads of heavily wounded enemies there is an icon in the form of a skull, and by pressing the right trigger, you can finish them with the help of the provided reception.
Categories in common with Ryse: Son of Rome: Action
Furi is a game that consists of boss fights. It is set in a neon-bright futuristic world with some elements of traditional Japanese aesthetics. The game is accompanied by a synthwave soundtrack recorded by several popular electronic artists including Carpenter Brut.
The player assumes the role of the Stranger, a white-haired samurai wearing a red cloak. The Stranger was kept as a prisoner on an orbital station until he was released from his cell by an unknown benefactor wearing a bunny suit. The protagonist, now armed with a plasma gun and a katana, has to fight his way to freedom through a series of levels, each of them containing only one enemy, a boss who guards Stranger's prison. Each battle is preceded by a cutscene that further reveals the plot, and each boss requires a unique approach.
The game is played in an isometric top-down view. The combat system is very simple, it includes no combos and consists of only four basic movements. The Stranger can slash with his sword, fire his gun, block an incoming attack or dash forward to avoid it. Each action can be made more powerful by holding its button for several seconds, although it slows down your movement.
Gris is a hopeful young girl lost in her own world, dealing with a painful experience in her life. Her journey through sorrow is manifested in her dress, which grants new abilities to better navigate her faded reality. As the story unfolds, Gris will grow emotionally and see her world in a different way, revealing new paths to explore using her new abilities.
GRIS is a serene and evocative experience, free of danger, frustration or death. Players will explore a meticulously designed world brought to life with delicate art, detailed animation, and an elegant original score. Through the game light puzzles, platforming sequences, and optional skill-based challenges will reveal themselves as more of Gris’s world becomes accessible.
5. Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition is the second major installment of Assassin’s Creed series and the first with the main protagonist named Ezio. The first game in the series called Assassin’s Creed was praised for its mechanics and interesting setting yet it was highly criticized for being too repetitive and boring. It took 2 long years for Ubisoft to repair their mistakes and that resulted in Assassin’s Creed II. Now, the game looks a lot better not only graphical bus also gameplay-wise. It became much more interesting and epic.
Assassin’s Creed II offers a fictional history setting which as in all the others games in franchise tells a story about the never-ending war between assassins and the Knights Templars who want to control the world. The story of the game is set in modern times and it fallows Desmond Miles who once again has to go into the machine called Animus to relive his genetic memories of his ancestor who now is Ezio Auditore da Firenze. The main story takes place in Italy during the Renaissance period in the 15th and early 16th century. Cities of Florence, Venice, Tuscany and Forli are fully explorable. Ezio fights those who betrayed his family and the player is kindly welcomed to experience this epic story as the Ezio himself.
6. The Walking Dead: Michonne
The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries stars the iconic, blade-wielding character from Robert Kirkman's best-selling comic books. Haunted by her past, and coping with unimaginable loss and regret, the story explores Michonne's absence between issues #126 and #139 of the comic book. In this three part miniseries, players will discover what took Michonne away from Rick, Ezekiel, and the rest of her trusted group… and what brought her back.
Save 20% on additional episodes in The Walking Dead: Michonne by purchasing the Season Pass [Episodes 2-3 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu
GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
CPU: Dual core 1.2GHz
- - - -
Examples of supported devices include:
- Galaxy S5 and up
- HTC One (M7)
- LG G2/G2 Mini and up
- Motorola Moto X
Examples of unsupported devices include:
- Galaxy Tab 4 and below
- Galaxy S5 Mini and below
- Nexus 7 2012
- Droid RAZR
Categories in common with The Walking Dead: Michonne: Adventure
7. Eventide: Slavic Fable
"Eventide: Slavic Fable is an exciting adventure game inspired by Slavic mythology.
Set in a contemporary heritage park where mythical Slavic creatures co-exist with humans, the adventure begins when the protagonist, a famous botanist, receives an alarming invitation from her grandmother, the park's curator. The protagonist is tasked with saving an endangered plant, but this turns out to be the least of her concerns. Her Grandma is kidnapped by the mysterious Boruta, who is plotting to conquer and destroy the world using the park's ancient magic.
The protagonist must seek alliance with the creatures living in the park, in order to defeat the villain, save her Grandma, and prevent worldwide calamity. Will she be able to stop Boruta and his evil forces?"
- Visit 38 diverse locations to save your Grandma - and the world!
- Challenge yourself in 43 HO scenes!
- Explore an ancient, mythic world!
- Solve the mystery of the magical Fern Flower!
8. Syberia 3
The limitless imagination of Benoît Sokal continues in Syberia 3, focusing on an entirely new adventure. After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate's past, which catches up with her.
The next generation in adventure games, Syberia 3 takes you inside an enchanting, mysterious universe full of life for you to explore in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of interesting characters, you'll discover and experience a fabulous tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
A brand new tale, completely different from the first two Syberia games
Exceptionally immersive storytelling, multiplied by Benoit Sokal's unparalleled artistic direction
Explore Benoit Sokal's poetic universe in 3D for the first time
Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia)
Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteriesPreviously in Syberia
A lawyer in NYC, Kate Walker was sent to Europe on a simple mission that gradually transformed into personal quest, an adventure that led her on a voyage aboard a locomotive bound for the reaches of the Europe. Accompanied by an automaton named Oscar, she fulfilled inventor Hans Voralberg's dream, searching for the last mammoths all the way on the legendary island of Syberia.
Categories in common with Syberia 3: Adventure
9. Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
Boasting beautiful, hand-drawn animations and a re-orchestrated soundtrack, the cult classic returns with a unique blend of exploration, action, and adventure!
Cursed into a half-human, half-lizard monstrosity by the Meka-Dragon, you are in search for a cure! The only way you can return to human form is to find the Salamander Cross, a magical item with the power to remove curses...
With each dragon slain, the curse intensifies, transforming you into different animals! Explore large, interconnected locations populated with grumpy monsters and exotic dragons!
Play as the game’s classic character, Hu-Man, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star Hu-Girl. You can also inhabit Lizard-Man, Mouse-Man, Piranha-Man, Lion-Man, and Hawk-Man, and use their unique abilities to uncover the land’s deepest secrets.
Enjoy 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types, and switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time - even during gameplay!
Resist or Embrace
Sundered is a horrifying fight for survival and sanity, a hand-drawn epic from the creators of Jotun. It is a replayable metroidvania where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers. You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with hordes of terrifying enemies. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity. Resist or embrace.Key Features
Beautiful hand-drawn art and animation
Terrifyingly epic boss fights
Unique abilities that may be powerfully corrupted… at a cost
Hundreds of upgrades and multiple character builds
Dynamic encounters against hordes of enemies
A mix of hand-crafted & procedural levels
Multiple endings and over 15 hours of gameplay
Delve into a procedurally generated dungeon at the heart of a beautiful hand-drawn world. Classic Metroidvania elements such as backtracking, secrets and unlocking new abilities that open new regions are at the core of the exploration experience.
Confront hordes of dynamically spawned eldritch monsters. Put your skills and reflexes to the test through furious melee combat and epic boss fights against uniquely designed enemies. All monster spawns are dynamic, constantly keeping you on your toes.
Designed as a challenging adventure for seasoned gamers, frequent deaths are part of the Sundered experience. But taking our inspiration from our favorite rogue-like games, death in Sundered is only the beginning.
When you die, you respawn in the Hub, where you level up and customize your character. Equip and upgrade a host of unique Perks, stats and special Abilities hidden throughout the world.
11. Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack
Two games that consistently develop one story with two main characters (very similar to the creators of the game). Setting of both games is described as "humorous-surreal". The first game, Ben There, Dan That !, puts a player in control of two characters named Ben and Dan that must complete inventory-based puzzles in order to unlock doors to various dimensions. You may swap between the characters in order to force them to work together.
Events of the second game, Time Gentlemen, Please !, continue from the first part.
Heroes move in time to the past, the future and back, have a battle with the Hitler, who heads the army of dinosaurs that are also robots, Nazi and clones at the same time, meet the invasion of aliens.
Both games are a parody of "point and click" classics of the nineties. Humor is present everywhere - from setting to dialogues. The game responds to thousands of diverse actions that will only come to your head.
12. Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok
Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok is a 2D adventure RPG with a high focus on depicting Norse mythological tradition.
The player follows the path of Heroine through the number of 2D pixel-art locations stylized for 90s games. The RPG element brings classes, skill trees, and looting system into the title. The available classes are warrior, mage, and thief.
One of the main focuses is on the realism — the game features a vast variety of deaths, for instance, death from frostbite if the character does not dress well; death from hunger in case the protagonist forgot to eat, and death from poisoning if the hero ate a suspicious flower in a middle of a woods.
The battles are not of the primary locus here — nonetheless, the system is simple and concentrated on hitting, casting spells and dodging in the appropriate time.
The player follows a storyline of a heroine who is destined to prevent Ragnarok — the death of all the living creatures according to the Norse mythology. The Valhalla stories, as well as the Tales of Nine Worlds here, are cleverly mixed-up with the postmodernist gags, forth wall-breaks, and even Harry Potter references. The game's source of inspiration is often confused with Skyrim. However, the developers say, that story resembles Quest for Glory in various ways.
13. The Messenger (2001)
Leveraging players expectations as a core game design ingredient, The Messenger is first presented as an 8-bit action platformer with a simple story, that unravels into an epic time traveling tale, eventually revealing itself as a 16-bit Metroidvania game packed with replay value and deadpan humor.
- An epic ninja adventure with challenging gameplay and tight controls
- Legit 8-bit and 16-bit art and music reminiscent of your favorite NES and SNES games
- Memorable cast of (often silly) villains, bosses and associates
- Catchy soundtrack by renowned chiptune composer Rainbowdragoneyes, made in Famitracker
- Character upgrades, new abilities, hidden levels and story arcs to discover
- Challenging and visceral gameplay where mastery is a thing to behold
• Includes BRUTAL content such as ‘The Brute’ playable character, ‘The Dark Forest’ outdoor environment, and much more.
• A 3D ACTION ROGUE-LIKE. Combines fast third-person combat with permadeath dungeon-delving for a game that’s diabolically hardcore. Anticipate enemy attack patterns, time your actions for maximum effect, and use smart combinations of light, heavy, and power attacks to defeat your enemies.
• EXPLORE AN EVER-SHIFTING DUNGEON. Every playthrough offers new locations to discover, new threats to face, new traps to avoid, new items to craft, and new treasures to uncover.
• DEFEAT HORDES OF DEADLY ENEMIES. Face ever-deadlier threats as you go deeper into the dungeon. Gemeaters, Changelings, Hoardmen, Fire Djinns, and many more exist only to kill you.
• TEAM-UP IN 2 - 4 PLAYER CO-OP. Drop into multiplayer games and fight side-by-side, revive fallen comrades, and share valuable treasures as you face the dangers together.
1 player, 2-4 Network Players, 4GB HDD min size, DUALSHOCK4, Remote Play, Online (Optional)
15. RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
RWBY: GRIMM ECLIPSE is a 4 player, online co-op, hack and slash game based upon Rooster Teeth’s international hit series RWBY.
Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.
- 4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
- Play as Team RWBY - Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Horde Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!
Roam the land as you please and make new friends, share a laugh with your fellow travelers and help them complete their little stories, your way. How many different solutions can you find?
Pilgrims is a playful adventure game, created by the team behind Machinarium and Samorost. Roam the land as you please and make new friends, share a laugh with your fellow travelers and help them complete their little stories, your way. How many different solutions can you find?
It is most enjoyable if you’re into:
- Playfulness: Don’t beat it - play with it! Solve the various tasks using dozens of items and unique characters without being obliged to follow a single designated path.
- Replayability: Packed with 45 achievements, Pilgrims is a game designed to be played through more than just once. Can you collect them all?
- Hand-crafted appeal: Hundreds of unique animations and custom made sound effects result in countless humorous and unexpected outcomes. Try to discover as many as you can!
- Original music: Floex (Machinarium, Samorost 3) is back at it with his mix of live instruments and organic electronics, joined by guests on guitar or clarinet.
You may end up being your own worst enemy if you’re careless!
Every decision you make is critical as the world does not wait for you.
- Struggle against your own bodily urges, such as thirst, hunger, exhaustion, and more!
- Beware of injuries, including bone fractures and blood loss!
- Scavenge or perform research to obtain medical supplies!
- Manage your oxygen and thermal levels while exploring!
- Fight the horrors of Mars with melee and ranged weapons!
- Customize your ranged weapons using modular parts!
- Struggle against the persistence of time! Race against the spread of the infection!
- Enemies will evolve over time from cocoons to monstrosities!
- Defend your generator against invasions!
- Collect and scavenge junk and creature parts to break down into components!
- Produce armor, guns, grenades and upgrades using 3D printers!
- Craft performance enhancers, survival gear, and more with the Bio Combiner!
- Harvest plants and ores using the biosphere and mine. Refine them to create materials!
- Research items to create more powerful versions! Create your own lightsaber or power armor!
- Explore randomly generated sub-levels and hand-crafted locations!
- Experience non-linear storytelling through logs and story sequences!
- Wander freely through Mars colony! Explore districts as you wish!
- Restore the colony’s habitat by repairing temperature and oxygen generators!
- Find clues to the infection! Escape the nightmare!
There is free demo version of Subterrain! If you would like to see how the game plays, please try it!
By 2050, humanity has finally colonized Mars thanks to the efforts of one man, Jeff Murray. To avoid Mars’ high radiation levels and inhospitable temperature changes, he built a city underground. This city was named Mars MPO. Free of the constraints that often plagued businesses and researchers on Earth, scientists and entrepreneurs flocked to MPO.
Recently, Dr. Albert West has migrated to MPO at the personal invitation of Mr. Murray. West has been working on a cure for Alzheimer's disease in a race to save his wife, Jennifer, from dementia. His efforts are cut short; a lab accident leads to an accusation of murder and a prompt prison sentence.
We join Dr. West a little over a year into his prison sentence. It’s been a week since the guards mysteriously vanished. Dr. West is about to find out why.
"Haydee" is a hardcore old-style metroidvania mixed with modern-day third person shooter and platformer mechanics. You will controll Haydee - half-human, half-robot character in search of her way out of strange artificial complex full of traps, pain and depression. No casual stuff awaits you. There is no "X to win". Your gun, your instincts and your logic are your only friends. Don't drop your guard, conserve ammo and collect items on this long journey. Be vigilant, be sharp, be ready.
Be Haydee.Key features
- Six gameplay sections. 160 rooms.
- No regeneration. Use medkits.
- No checkpoints. Use save stations and diskettes.
- All items are hidden. Explore.
- Limited inventory. Manage.
- Challenging gameplay. You will fail. A lot.
- No handholding. Act on your own.
- This game won’t tire to kill you. Be persistent.
19. Mortal Online
Experience true open-world freedom in Mortal Online - a unique first-person, medieval fantasy, massively multiplayer online role-playing game.Choose your path!
- Choose from many different races, decide your own style of play and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world.
- Choose a profession and devote your life to combat, crafting, magic, trading...
- Discover countless skills, resources and tools, master a few or dabble in them all, or be the first to explore new areas to find hidden treasures and unique secrets.
Danger is everywhere, safety must be earned. Learn to master real-time, aim-based combat where you decide every move your character makes, and where your skills really matter.Not quite like any other MMORPG...
- There are no character levels, only skill levels.
- There are no PvP zones, only a single open and realistic world where you are free to choose your own path.
- There are no separate server regions, every player inhabits the same huge world.
- Build your own house, or create a guild with your friends to build a keep.
- Expand even more, build a whole city and surround it with defensive walls, or band together to siege and conquer your enemies' fortresses!
- With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.
The possibilities are endless!Unlimited free trial!Mortal Online offers a free-to-play mode with a skill cap at skill level 60. In order to unlock the maximum skill levels and fully master your Mortal destiny, a paid monthly subscription is needed, but unlike many other games there are no microtransactions. Unsubscribing will re-apply the skill cap, but your skills will be maxed again when you re-subscribe. Every player gets one free character slot, and you can purchase additional slots up to a maximum of four.Feature list
- Taming and mount breeding
- Player Housing and City Building
- Territory control system
- 500+ skills to master
- Mounted combat
- Several in-depth crafting systems with millions of combinations
- Mining and woodcutting
- Publish your own books
- Armor dyeing
- Social skills such as bribing and persuasion
- Auction houses
- And much more!
20. The Mammoth: A Cave Painting
The Mammoth: A Cave Painting tells the 5 million year story of the mammoth in 5 minutes. At its very core it is a story about the inescapability of loss.
- Inspired by prehistoric cave-paintings, act out a story written on the wall of a cave.
- Search for your lost herd on the wide plain.
- Gather and protect your children.
- Struggle with human hunters.
- Experience the dynamic narration unfold as you tell your story.
21. Hamlet or the Last Game without MMORPG Features, Shaders ...
Hamlet or the Last Game without MMORPG Features, Shaders and Product Placement is the original point-and-click adventure game based on twisted William Shakespeare's Hamlet. Solve logic puzzles and fight with monsters to uncover secrets, punish all the villains and rescue the princess.Key Features
- From the Creator of an Award-Winning The Franz Kafka Videogame
- In the best traditions of classic adventure games
- The first indie game in the world based on Shakespeare's Hamlet
- 25 levels
- Boss battles
- Logic puzzles
- No inventory
22. Wrath of Anna
As a native of Earth, you bravely volunteered for the Earth Defense Coalition due to the imminent war with Empress Anna's remote planet of Drumgore.
During the Cross-Planetary War of 2021, you find yourself separated from your regime,. You are stranded on Drumgore and your main objective is to survive. Use your raw skills to gather resources and progress through this unique open world environment (single player or online).
CREATOR / LEAD DESIGNER: Michael L. Fiorentino Gutierrez (hamtaro-1H)
LEAD PROGRAMMER: Samuel Hall
MUSICAL COMPOSITION BY:
* NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING A PRE-ALPHA VERSION OF WRATH OF ANNA (IN DEVELOPMENT). YOU WILL RECEIVE UPDATES AS THEY ARE RELEASED. PLAYERS MAY EXPERIENCE GAMEPLAY ERRORS *
23. Fall of Light
"In the beginning, there was only an excruciating, screaming void, wherein twisted souls writhed about, imprisoned in nothingness. Then the darkness was pierced by Luce, and with her came warmth and order. The time of men had begun, and would last many eras. But the 14th era is one of Darkness…"
As Nyx, an old, retired warrior, evade the Shadows and find your way through the crooked corridors of gloomy dungeons, navigate the treacherous pathways of the darkened overworld and fight emissaries of darkness in long-forgotten temples. Many puzzles and deadly traps stand between you and your goal – to bring your daughter Aether to the last place on the face of Earth that still sees light.
Inspired by games such as Dark Souls and ICO, Fall of Light rewards those who explore the world on their own and draw their own conclusions. Meet odd characters, search through every nook and cranny to unlock hidden secrets and learn more about the history and lore of the somber world around you. Pick your favorite combination of close-range weapons, crossbows and shields, determine your fighting stance and get ready to face hordes of crafty enemies. And above all, keep your daughter from harm, as she is the light piercing the darkness and the key to unlocking forbidden passages.
- 6 different battle stances, including two-handed and dual-wielding
- 7 weapon classes covering both short-range and long-range weaponry
- Guide and protect your companion – Aether, the Indigo child
- Fight Shadows, soldiers of darkness and underworld bosses
- Explore the overworld, scour dungeons and temples to gain and use special powers
- Uncover many secrets and solve various environmental puzzles
24. Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
Fallen off a cliff? Burning in lava? Just had your latest invention crushed by a frozen polar bear? Avoid all this with Doc Clock's amazing Time Slider. Enjoy the first Doc Clock time travelling adventure! Invent almost anything out of everything you find, from catapults to incredible flying machines. Travel through time as Doc Clock battles mad, misguided robots to save his beloved cat and invent the perfect toasted sandwich machine.
- Build amazing contraptions from scattered objects
- Rewind time with the Doc’s incredible Timeslider
- Harbour Sack’s sarcastic wit as he helps the Doc on his journey
- Complete all the achievements of varying difficulties in order to master the game
25. Children of Zodiarcs
Children of Zodiarcs is a story-driven, tactical RPG set in the fantasy realm of Lumus; a world divided by affluence and poverty. Take control of Nahmi and her fellow outcasts, utilising a brand new deck and dice based combat system to strike a blow to the noble Lords’ and Ladies’ unquenchable thirst for profit.
Professional thieves on the trail of an ancient relic, the group infiltrates the glittering halls of a corrupt noble’s private chambers in pursuit of their target, narrowly escaping the wrath of the city guards at every turn. Desperate to find an escape, they seek refuge in the city’s seamy slums and brave the sunless pits of the underworld. Out to get them are heavily armed city guards, rival gangs and psychotic families of subterranean cannibals. Abandoned by the system and used by selfish criminals, these young companions will be forced to come to terms with their own reality. But be warned - in the world of Children of Zodiarcs, no one escapes unscathed!
Each of your party members’ attacks & abilities are bound to combat cards. Drawing different cards during battle provides you with ever changing combat possibilities every time you fight!
Empower Cards through Dice
Once you’ve chosen your attack, physics based dice allow you to roll for bonuses! Favoring symbols over numbers, these dice deliver attack, defence, healing, and special ability modifiers.
Influencing Lady Luck
To add yet more layers of stratagem to Children of Zodiarcs, you can craft dice to favour your play style, and re-roll up to two dice every time you throw. You need not fear being at Lady Luck’s mercy!
A World Full of Characters
Along the way you’ll come to learn about Nahmi - stolen from her homeland as a child, Brice - forced to survive on the mean streets of Torus; Zirchhoff - a charismatic bandit leader who employs young orphans to do his bidding: as well as many more mischief makers.
Each playable character comes with their own customisable deck. This allows you to tailor their skillset to the types of attacks and abilities you want to have in your hand during the heat of combat.
A Fully Orchestrated Score
Children of Zodiarcs’ music captures the feel of tactical RPG classics with its fully orchestrated soundtrack composed by the award winning team at Vibe Avenue.
Join Nahmi and her team in a harrowing tale of the downtrodden’s struggle for survival in a world where mystical forces are overlooked; and the people in power are solely concerned with profit. Do you have what it takes to overthrow a corrupt system?
26. 39 Days to Mars
39 Days to Mars is a co-operative steampunk puzzle-adventure game.
Step into the shoes of Sir Albert Wickes and The Right Honourable Clarence Baxter, two 19th century explorers who have chosen to pilot the HMS Fearful on its maiden voyage to Mars.
When the steam engine runs out of coal, the ship's cat shreds the navigation chart, and the tea gets cold, it becomes clear that interstellar transportation isn't a walk in the park. It will take the talents of two players working together on the problems that arise to get to Mars in one piece.LOCAL CO-OP
39 Days to Mars is a two player co-operative game.
The HMS Fearful is a masterpiece of unreliable engineering, therefore Albert and Baxter will need all the help they can get. Nothing can be done without the effort of both players, who have important roles to play in the adventure.SINGLEPLAYER AI
If you don't want to play with your friends, the ship's computer-controlled cat will keep you company.BITE-SIZED ADVENTURES
The mix of action and thoughtful puzzles make it perfect for playing in short sessions. The entire adventure fits comfortably into an evening.ATMOSPHERIC
Be drawn into the world of Albert and Baxter by the unique illustrated artwork. 39 Days to Mars has a rich sound-scape and a beautiful piano score that is punctuated only by the occasional disaster.
The HMS Fearful embarks for Mars soon!
27. The Universim
The Universim aims to revive the glory days of the god-game genre, and bring it into the new generation with fresh ideas and ambitious gameplay. With the powers of a god, you are unleashed upon the universe to begin forging your galactic empire in the stars. From dust to the cosmos beyond, your civilization will rise through the ages under your guidance. Yet, this is not the same static world you may be accustomed to, this is a dynamic, living world that is just as unpredictable as it is beautiful. Everything in The Universim revolves around dynamic gameplay. No two planets will ever be the same, natural disasters and other events can be triggered at any time, and the AI will react to the world in an organic and believable way. Although, it wouldn’t be any fun if things don’t get a little silly every now and then.
Your citizens (Nuggets) will make their own decisions and always seek to better the civilization in some way, but, at times, things may not always go to plan. Fortunately, you are there to keep them on the straight and narrow. Or, rather, to keep them from getting themselves killed, at least. One such situation that may arise from bad decision-making is that two or more AI cities declare war on one another. You then have an important choice to make: intervene and attempt to bring an end to the chaos, or simply watch as they destroy one another. Some people just want to watch the world burn, and we’re okay with that.
Research plays a pivotal role in The Universim, and is therefore an area that will require your utmost attention. Without certain discoveries or technology, your civilization may not even be able to progress beyond the Stone Age. For instance, fire is a crucial invention to ensure the warmth and safety of your early civilization, amongst other useful applications. New research options become available as your civilization progresses through the ages.
Learn More About Nuggets
Due to the dynamism of the game, natural disasters, alien visitors, disease, war, famine, riots, and so much more can be thrown at your civilization at any time. All of these factors will leave their mark on the civilization, but can be dealt with in numerous ways. When something like the plague strikes, it is up to you to quickly strategize on how you will help your civilization overcome this disaster. The way in which you fight certain disasters varies from era to era, depending on the current research level and available technology.
When it comes to disasters, the world itself is not the only bringer of doom. You, too, can trigger disasters if you are displeased with your civilization’s decisions. Your influence over the world is dependent on two basic elements, Power and Wrath. Power comes from having a loyal civilization under your control. Successful completion of tasks and other activities will generate the Power you need to alter the very world itself, such as changing the weather or triggering events. It can also be used to initiate a major civilization action. Conversely, if your civilization begins to lose loyalty due to failed events, every action they perform that displeases you will generate Wrath. This, in turn, allows you to unleash destruction upon them at any time.
The more loyal a civilization is, the better they will follow your orders. Sometimes, you just need to remind them who is boss. What better way to do that than to send a meteor down with a friendly note strapped to the side? There are also less destructive ways of maintaining loyalty, though. You kind of need a civilization to exist in the first place if you plan to rule over one. Although, it’s sometimes just fun to blow things up, isn’t it? You monster.
Disasters will also have many simulated secondary effects. Something like a meteor crashing into the planet will not only leave a sizeable crater, but it could also set trees and buildings on fire. Fires spread dynamically, making it rather dangerous for any structures or citizens within range. However, YOU can prevent forest fires! By wielding your Creator Abilities, you can drag a storm cloud over the impact zone and cool the situation down before things get out of hand. Creator abilities are your way of interacting directly with the world and assisting with various issues that may arise. These kinds of abilities drain Power, though, so use them wisely!
Buildings and society will evolve as you progress from era to era. Every era will bring with it entirely new types of buildings that will impact your civilization in some way. All buildings will be constructed around what we call The Epicenter, the central heart of every city in the game. You can place an Epicenter in any feasible region on the planet that supports cities, and buildings will begin developing around it as your population grows. Normal housing structures can be built automatically, but you will need to explicitly choose where special buildings go up. Special buildings include things like farms and nuclear power plants. Civilization development and expansion is based on the conditions around your Epicenters. In certain environments, your population and buildings will grow faster. However, in cold environments, deserts, and other rather inhospitable areas, resources like food may be scarce and will thus hinder development.
In a vibrant, living world driven by dynamic events, realistic natural processes, and ever-changing environments, you need an in-game simulation engine that is capable of going above and beyond expectations. This is what the Prometheus In-Game Engine™ aims to be. Developed from the ground up in Unity3D, it will form the foundation upon which every element in the game is built.
Thanks to Prometheus, every planet you encounter in the game will be as unique and vibrant as the last. Doesn’t random generation rock? You will come across planets with varying temperatures and environmental conditions, as well as a wide range of characteristics that make them special. Planets will also undergo the changing of seasons, which affects the many environmental biomes on the planet. It has the potential to cause rapid changes in temperature and conditions, leading to a significant change in the rate of resource gathering and civilization development.
Seasons will change according to the in-game timeline. Summer offers the best food yield and growth period due to its favourable weather, while winter can have a negative impact on the wellbeing of your civilization. Some winters may go by quickly, while others will drag on. There is even a chance for the most brutal winter of all to ravage your civilization for months on Mother Planet. Fortunately, our in-game News System will inform you about upcoming winters, giving you enough time to react and begin preparing for the long winter months ahead by storing food and researching the appropriate technologies. Fire, clothing, storage of food, and building shelters are all excellent examples of proper preparation.
The space era will be the culmination of all your hard work. All of the decisions you have made thus far will truly begin to bear fruit or reveal their consequences, if any exist. This is when you will begin to discover all of the beauty and mercilessness of alien planets.
Colonization plays a huge role in the Space Era, as it allows you to spread your civilization across the stars. New research opportunities, technologies, resources, and more can be discovered by exploring and colonizing planets! However, colonizing a planet requires a little preparation beforehand. Simply hitting the GO button when initiating a mission will likely result in unhappy endings. If adequate research about the planet is not done, it may lead to the untimely demise of your colonization team. After all, it can be rather difficult to traverse molten lava while fending off giant space mosquitoes with nothing but a tube of sunblock! Even more so, if they happen to be wearing the previous mission's sub-zero equipment.
Every planet in the game can be colonized. They may just require a dash of scientific magic to make them habitable. Certain planets could even possess extremely valuable resources, but there is always a catch. Such planets may also have a ticking timer attached to them, indicating that the planet is going to explode or the sun is minutes away from going supernova. Are you brave enough to risk it all and attempt to harvest those resources before time runs out? There is always the option to leave the planet to die in peace, of course. You may already have a cargo hold full of valuable resources and new discoveries. It would be a shame to see all of that go to waste! Oh, and your poor colonization team, too. Imagine all the paperwork…
Naturally, the hardships may not always end at having to harvest all of the resources before the timer hits zero. The planet could still have unsuitable conditions for your team to get the job done. You will most likely need to place atmosphere generators to generate air and thermal regulators to keep the temperatures on the planet at suitable levels. It’s not going to be an easy process, but the rewards may just be worth it.
Most alien planets will also likely have a few strange creatures roaming around. Some may be friendly, and could even become good friends with your crewmembers. Others have sharp teeth and a general dislike for everything that moves. Better pack a few weapons as a precaution! You will encounter many unique and interesting creatures, vegetation, and environments in your travels. Be sure to send any interesting combinations you find to us! Prometheus might get a little ‘creative’ sometimes.
A lot of extra detail is planned to go into numerous planets in The Universim. You can expect to find many easter-eggs and secrets scattered across the universe. There are even plans to possibly include mod support somewhere down the line. After all, no modern game would be complete without inappropriately-shaped rocket ships!
By utilizing an intuitive GUI, you can keep track of the various planets in the universe and manage your intergalactic endeavours with ease. Every star in the sky is actually a different planet that you can discover and explore. This is another area where research and technology can make or break your experience. One such technology is the Discovery Rover. This vehicle can be sent to distant planets to acquire information about the conditions, colonization requirements, hidden dangers, and available resources. However, as with everything else, you will need to prepare your Rover adequately for the mission. Additional technologies like Environmental Armour, Thermal Shielding, weaponry, resource probes, and more will need to be acquired in order to get the most out of your rover and protect it from the dangers of alien planets. There is even the ability to add an all-purpose camera to it, which allows you to take direct control and drive it on alien planets! Did someone say VR? We might have. Maybe.
What will you do with the power to control the universe? With the fate of galaxies resting in your hands, and the fragile lives of so many under your influence, there is no telling what you may accomplish. Through your every decision, you are writing the history of a species. This is your story now, so make it one to remember.
Shoot, slice and surf on zombies by yourself or with friends. Fight overwhelming amounts of zombies and other monsters summoned by an evil wizard (ooOooOOOo spooky) in an early 1900s London.Features
- Gibs Everywhere!
- Co-op with up to 4 players (online or local)
- Overworld Map: Wander around the overworld map and get into random encounters
(just want to get somewhere? buy Zombie Repellent!)
- Mini-games: Mini-games appear on the overworld map. Try Zombie Surfing, Gatling Gun Defence, Treasure Digging or Mayhem!
- Bosses: Fight multiple monstrous zombie bosses
- Perks: Pick up coins and spend them on perks to increase weapon effectiveness, movement speed and the like
- Supa Weapons: Find strong power-up weapons in crates or earn them with killstreaks (if you have the killstreak perk)
- Character Customisation: Multiple heads and hair colours to choose from as well as tintable shirts
- Hats!: Find hats and face wear (that give you slight buffs) on the heads of zombies or in random encounters (complete challenges to unlock special hats)
29. Pako - Car Chase Simulator
Cut to the Chase
PAKO - Car Chase Simulator is a tough as nails arcade driving game where you try to survive as long as possible without crashing your car in a police chase situation. Controls are simple, there is constant acceleration and choice to boost or brake a bit. One hit and you are dead.
PAKO made its debut on mobile devices and now Tree Men Games will bring the game to Steam players with updated visuals and controls optimized for gamepads, added power-ups, GUNS and especially 2-4 player split screen multiplayer mode that brings back the old school fun of classics like Super Sprint and Slicks N Slide with twist of arena shooters mixed in. Multiplayer mode offers options to customize matches with different options such as turning power-ups and cops on and off, amount of bullets and more.
- Single player, Local Multiplay 2-4 players
- 10 Getaway levels
- 5 Challenge levels
- 14 Cars
- 30+ different power-ups (Slow-Mo time, Helper drone, Wrecking ball etc.)
- Guns with various ammunition (Shrink, Plasma, Poison etc. 10+ ammo types)
- Change between 4 camera views during gameplay
- Special racing track
- Pumping soundtrack by Dkstr
- Steam Achievements and trading cards
- Leaderboards to compete
30. Marble It Up!
Marble It Up! on Steam also comes with a robust Level Editor. Through Steam Workshop integration, you can create, upload, and share your incredible marble maps! Your creation could even end up being featured in a “best-of-the-best” curated community map chapter!
So, whether you’ve been rolling marbles for the last decade or have never even seen a marble before (which we find hard to believe) - there’s never been a better time to pick up, play, and Marble It Up!
The next generation of marble rolling game has arrived.
Features Roll, bounce, and boost your way to the finish line across 40 visually striking maps!
Runs beautifully at 60fps
Unlock majestic marble skins!
Race against your own and your friends’ times in Ghost Mode!
Watch replays from the global and friends Leaderboards (and learn from the best!)
Use exciting power-ups to slow time, launch into the air, and glide your way to glory!
Test your skills and smarts in an incredibly varied set of kinetic platforming puzzles!
Create, share, and play custom maps through the Steam Workshop!
31. Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness
Nancy Drew®: Sea of Darkness
Set a Course for Danger and Discovery!
The celebrated ship “Heerlijkheid,” is usually the centerpiece of an Icelandic town’s local festival. Now that its captain has disappeared, the renovated vessel has become an eerie distraction. Did Captain Magnus sail away with a legendary treasure, or was he carried off into the night? Take the helm as detective Nancy Drew and set a course for the Sea of Darkness!
Solve puzzles and interrogate suspects as you retrace the steps of the missing captain
Learn the truth about the Heerlijkheid’s secret past and Iceland’s darkest days
Earn money by mastering your knowledge of the Land of Fire and Ice
Master maritime knots, terms and seaworthy tasks dating back to the 1700s
Sleuth at Amateur or Master level and erase any mistakes without starting over
Categories in common with Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness: Adventure
32. The Church in the Darkness
No one is forced to join a cult. It welcomes you. It understands you. It envelops you until the words become more than truth - they make you whole.
In the late 1970s, the charismatic Isaac and Rebecca Walker lead the Collective Justice Mission. Labeled radicals and feeling persecuted by the US government, they relocate their followers to the one place they believe they can create a socialist utopia: the jungles of South America. There they build Freedom Town. But relatives left behind in the US become worried: what exactly is going on at this compound in the jungle?
The Church in the Darkness combines unique narrative with tight top-down action-infiltration gameplay in an open-ended environment. As Vic, an ex-law enforcement officer, you travel to South America to get into Freedom Town and check on your nephew, Alex. Play how you want - you can avoid detection completely, take on the guards using non-lethal methods, or kill anyone who gets in your way. But you'll have to live with the consequences of those choices.
The game stars Ellen McLain (best known as GLaDOS in Portal) and John Patrick Lowrie (the Sniper from Team Fortress 2) as the intense Rebecca and Isaac Walker. You soak up the story through the town PA system, where the preachers share their dogma and beliefs. You find documents and letters scattered around camp which clue you into the true nature of Freedom Town.
Every playthrough offers unique gameplay scenarios and story elements, with different character personalities and a shifting narrative told through investigation and action. How dangerous are the Walkers? Who are your allies and enemies? How far will you go to uncover the truth and save these people?
33. A Rose in the Twilight
In A Rose in the Twilight, use Rose’s power to absorb blood and transfer it to static objects. By doing so, colorless objects become red and regain the essence of time. You will also need to make use of the giant’s super strength by lifting and throwing objects to clear your path.
Every stage is a puzzle waiting to be pieced together. The further you get, the harder it becomes, but the greater the risk, the bigger the reward. Discover how to solve each stage as you delve deeper into the story’s grim origins.
- Color & Time - Without color and time, the player cannot progress, but with Rose's power you can take advantage of both these key elements.
- Blood Memories - Splatters of blood are waiting to be found all throughout the castle, and each one contains a gruesome death.
- Visual Storytelling - Collect Blood Memories to unlock the past by watching a series of vignettes pieced together by each victim's death.
- Live, Die, Repeat - Utilize both Rose's and the giant's power to solve each stage, but if death happens to cut your journey short, be careful not to make the same mistake twice.
34. Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire
A thousand years after the fall of a spacefaring empire, a young princess named Tahira travels the far reaches of her barren kingdom, alone but for her trusty horse, Iba.
When word reaches her of an army wielding the devastating technologies of the past, she finds herself thrust into the most challenging night of her life as she fights to become the leader her people desperately need.
Experience the epic coming of age story of a young woman, told in near-real-time across a 12-hour period in this tactical turn-based adventure.Tahira:
- Control up to 20 characters as you fight against the vast army of the Astral Empire in large-scale tactical turn-based battles.
- Guerrilla Warfare – Even the odds by ambushing enemies, taking cover and knocking foes off cliffs and rooftops.
- Meet a rich cast of characters - Spend time between battles exploring the environment and talking to your companions.
- Discover a shattered world, where the shadow of the past hangs heavily over all that remains.
- Four difficulty settings, catering for beginners more interested in the story and to seasoned tactics veterans.
- A soundtrack featuring instruments, sounds and textures recorded while travelling in the Middle East and Central Asia
35. Dark Quest 2
Dark Quest 2 is a turn based RPG inspired by legendary board game Hero Quest. The game features a party based system where you control a group of heroes, an isometric hand-drawn art style, dice based mechanics and much more.
Each map is designed to take you through an adventure that will test your party's strength, courage and sanity as you go deeper and deeper into the castle in search for the chambers of the evil sorcerer.Features
• Single-Player Campaign: Play a story driven campaign that takes you through a series of adventure on your epic quest to defeat the evil sorcerer.
• Map Editor: Create new adventures and distribute them in steamworks to play with your friends and share them with the community.
• Multiplayer: Play together with your friends and go on epic adventures! Play skirmish maps, battle in the arena or complete the campaign cooperatively!
• Turn Based Mechanics: Every turn each of your heroes in your party can take one single action that will determine the outcome. Play wise and carefully or be forever captive in the eternal prison of the sorcerer.
• Skull of Fate: In the darkest dungeons of the castle, when left with no hope your last and only way out will be to roll the skull of fate and reveal your twisted fate.
• Assemble a Party: Control a group of 3 heroes each with their own personality and strengths. Use their skills in the appropriate situations and see victories. Use the unique strengths of each character and work together to defeat the minions of the evil sorcerer.
• Enter a world of fantasy and adventure: Explore twisted mazes, find hidden doors and fight bloodthirsty orcs!
• Craft Artifacts: Take recipes and components you find in the dungeons back to the blacksmith to forge powerful weapons that will aid you in your quest!
• Upgrade your heroes: Stay with the old masters and learn new powers and tricks that improve the capabilities of each of your heroes.
36. The Girl and the Robot
The Girl and the Robot is a unique third person action/adventure game set in a fairy tale world. You take on the role of a young girl trying to escape from a castle ruled by an evil queen. On her way, she meets a mysterious robot that can be controlled remotely and together they encounter many challenges that test the strength of their new found friendship. This game is the first act of the fairy tale.
- Advanced gameplay mechanics that enables you to switch between two characters in order to solve puzzles, defeat enemies and navigate in the world.
- Mysterious backstory that has left its mark on the environment.
- Unique hand-painted art style reminiscent of old fairy tales.
Please refer to our manual for info on controls and how to change input settings.
37. Masquerada: Songs and Shadows
Navigate the masked deceptions and deadly magic of a vividly Venetian city in this fully voiced pause-for-tactics RPG.
In the turmoil-ridden Citte della Ombre, religion holds no sway. Only the songs sung of one’s deeds will carry an Ombrian’s legacy beyond death. Those who hold even the smallest morsel of power will make every effort to ensure their songs live on. Enter the Mascherines - masks that grant their wielders the power to channel the elements and cast destructive magic.
The Mascherines have perpetuated a culture of inequality between the power-hungry guildsmen known as the Masquerada and the impoverished lower classes, the Contadani. A prolonged civil war, ignited by Contadani rebels who steal Mascherines from the Masquerada, has only drawn scars of mistrust across the Citte since.
One of Ombre’s finest sleuths, Cicero Gavar, was exiled for a crime against the state five years ago, but he is now summoned back to Ombre to solve the mysterious kidnapping of the diplomat Razitof Azrus. As other members of the Masquerada join his investigation, all having their doubts about one another within this culture of deception, their faith will be pushed to the limit as a deeper conspiracy lurks in the shadows of Ombre.
Your Fight, Your Pace: Use the tactical pause to control the rush of combat, position your party and plan their attacks by the second.
A Game of Tag: Lay elemental magic tags upon your enemies, and activate the tags with another element for crowd-controlling status effects!
Vivid Comicbook Art: Feast your eyes on dreamy colours and environmental linework inspired by French comic artists, blended with stylized 3D characters for a timeless aesthetic.
A Fully Voiced Tale: The drama at the heart of Ombre unfolds over 12 hours of narrative, fully voiced by VO heavyweights like Matthew Mercer and Jennifer Hale.
Guide Alum on his spiritual journey through the dangerous, icy, "Land of Tide". Help him discover the truth about his city, Kosmos, and the mysterious epidemic known as "The Vague". As the tale unfolds, it will keep you enthralled all the way up to its epic conclusion.
Alum is an original point-and-click adventure game. It has the nostalgic feel of classics (90's Lucasarts, Sierra games) mixed with modern game-play elements and pacing that caters more towards this generation. The world, story, and characters lean towards a RPG-esque style, while the game-play mechanics and puzzles stay true to the classic point-and-click genre.
- Features -
* Full length game (roughly 7-10 hours of gameplay)
* Over 70 hand-drawn backgrounds - Including a map screen to travel across the "Land of Tide"
* All original soundtrack (live recorded instruments mixed with electronic elements)
* Intuitive puzzles that are logical, balanced, and rewarding (no pixel hunting)
* Full voice acting
* Gratifying frame by frame animations
* Retro classic resolution
39. An Octave Higher
Welcome to Overture – The capital city of a great empire that has discovered and uses magic in its daily life. Dive into this unique visual novel where you explore the workings of this magical and fantastic city.
But, in a world where magic defines your status, rumors of a revolution are stirring, and the city is uneasy. Already there is unrest and talks of a rogue faction, determined to bring order and equality to the classes.
Follow Elise, Franz and Frederic, all from different walks of life, working towards their different goals, but brought together by one aspect: A broken piano.
In Overture, it's well known that healing magic can’t be used on inanimate objects. So when Elise seeks to do the impossible, a journey of faith, compassion, courage, willpower and intelligence thrusts everyone down an unexpected path.
Is this the beginning of a new magic? Will they reach their goal? And will everyone survive the hidden turmoil of the brewing revolution?
Open yourself to the world of Overture and explore the captivating tale of 120,000 words and 6 different endings. Follow your heart, believe in the strength of hope, and unlock the one true ending.
Inked is a puzzle-platformer where you play as the Nameless Hero, a ronin character drawn by a comic book artist, Adam. By using simple geometrical shapes, you’ll solve puzzles and venture through Adam’s world to find Nameless Hero’s lost love Aiko. The story goes deeper than first perceived entwining Adam and the Nameless Hero. Together they will embark on a journey that will forever change them both.
In Ink on PaperInked holds a unique visual art style as it’s told on paper and viewed through the eyes of Adam - the creator of the Nameless Hero. You will travel across a vast geometrical world drawn on paper and unveil its deeper meaning.
41. Swords and Souls: Neverseen
If you've been looking for an RPG that takes a light-hearted story and wraps it up with tasty combat-focused gameplay and addictive level grinding, then welcome to Swords & Souls: Neverseen! Following a shipwreck on a strange island, you set out to explore the wild, untamed lands. Go up against orcs, goblins, golems and more in combat where you must block, dodge, and counter in real time. Master your abilities through fun and addictive arcade minigames that evolve as you play. When you need a break from scouring the map for secrets and enemies, return to the Haven, where you can relax with fishing, improve your home, find a loyal pet or companion, or maybe even... true love? Swords & Souls: Neverseen aims to provide a fun and addictive RPG experience that you can dip in and out of whenever you want.Key Features:Master a dynamic combat system which involves stats, timing, and thinking.
Engage in skill-based training mini-games that reward your efforts and mastery.
Design your hero and customize them with tons of equipment and abilities.
Journey through dozens of encounters and locations, including an endgame arena.
Enhance your town and home with upgrades to improve both looks and stats.
Train pets, fill a museum, get trophies, discover secrets, and more...
42. Planet Centauri
Embark on your greatest adventure to Planet Centauri! Discover new biomes, explore hidden dungeons, capture and tame monsters, build and protect a NPC community, craft your own weapons and create your own magic spells! Save and protect the native Chlorinian species from the evil Night Walkers! Develop and raise the Planet Centauri to the heavens as the cradle of a new civilization!Catch them all! Capture and tame monsters!
Your new companions will support you and will evolve to become stronger! Each captured creature keeps its unique features, evolving as it gains experience fighting by your side.
Suffixes, characteristics and runes
- Use runes to enchant your equipment with various stats and effects!
- Weapons and armor share 7 levels of rarity! Higher rarity always coming with stronger, and more unique effects and characteristics!
- Monsters also happen to have rarity levels, rarer monsters being much more powerful and dangerous than their common counterparts, with unique abilities and reinforced stats.
From controlling the arc and pattern of your fireballs to simply enhancing your jumping abilities, craft a plethora of magical effects to fit your desires.Agriculture and Cooking
Eat well to get stronger has never been a more truthful quote than in Planet Centauri. Eating various types of food will cause your character to grow stronger and develop his abilities.
Build a village and assign roles and jobs to its inhabitants
Save the native Chlorinians, build and fortify their villages. Befriend them and grant them jobs as hunters, tailors, guards, wizards, researchers and much more!
Thanks to the LUA script, you can easily program custom AIs and behaviors for your robots and villagers! Imagination is your only limit! Mining, hunting, defense, exploration, whatever you want!Create without limits with our unique network system!
Planet Centauri's network system allows you to design various electronic systems, from humble automated house lighting to frantic death lasers! This is achieved through a large number of electric and electronic components, including : - generators, power wires, resistors, capacitors - noise, serrated, square and sinusoidal signal generators - up to 16 bit information signal, with a large variety of mathematical and binary operators!
You can find more detailed information on our network systems following this link :
- Mac port
- Themed dungeons
- Mystery Biomes
- Biomes : oceans
- Fluid dynamics
- Technological weapons and armors
- Quests & Events
- Vehicles & Mechs
- Modding compatibility
- Grapple hook / ninja rope
- God Saucer (minigames area)
- Tower of 100 challenges
- Achievements / Game encyclopedia
- Fire (buildings can catch on fire etc)
- Gas dynamics
- Space exploration & combat
43. Bird Game
A short game about flying around without bumping into things.<br/><br/>You control a bird and must navigate around various obstacles.<h3>Key Features</h3><ul><li>Explore 3 well thought-out levels, each with a unique boss fight<br/></li><li>Black-and-white ink-drawing visual style<br/></li><li>Replay the game in hard mode after your first completion for a true challenge<br/></li><li>Eat fish</li></ul>
44. Legend of the Skyfish
Legend of the Skyfish is a beautiful level-based adventure puzzler with a unique weapon and tool - a fishing pole!
Follow the intrepid Little Red Hook on her journey with the Moonwhale to defeat the monstrous Skyfish.
Use your fishing pole as a weapon or a grappling hook, and upgrade it as you go.
Legend of the Skyfish is filled with beautiful hand-painted art, intricate action puzzles and unique enemies. Explore a huge world of 45 handcrafted levels and defeat giant bosses.
- Unique fishing/grappling hook mechanics
- Gorgeous hand-painted environments and creatures
- Original music score by Sean Beeson
- 45 handcrafted levels
- Epic boss fights
- Many items to find and use
- Various puzzles to solve
- Great for all ages!
- Controller Support
45. Drop Alive
An adventurous and curious water drop is trapped inside a house and needs your help to get back to the place she truly belongs to; a nearby glistening river. Climb a pile of jars, squeeze yourself through pipes and manage to get past a fridge full of stalactites without bursting. Use your wit to change from one state to another (liquid, solid and gas) surpassing every obstacle thrown your way as the game’s difficulty increases.
Drop Alive combines all the right ingredients; entertainment, challenge, an exclusive soundtrack and the beauty and charm of heartwarming, handmade illustrated scenarios, an experience both adults and children will forever enjoy and cherish.Main Features
- Have fun as you navigate through 12 different levels, each with an aesthetic and peculiarity of its own!
- Original Drop Alive exclusive music. Delight yourself with a warm and fun soundtrack of over 10 themes!
- Collectables, Achievements, Cards and Full controller support.
- Alternate between 3 different states; liquid, solid and gas, to overcome every obstacle thrown your way.
- Leaderboards. Challenge your friends!
- Warning (as in "don’t say we didn’t warn you"): Do not, by any means, let this cute little fellow fool you. Drop Alive ain’t as easy as it seems.
- 12 unique unlockable Skins!
At heart, though, Flamberge is mostly an RPG. Players will control many different characters with different abilities and strengths, and level those characters to add new traits and abilities.
47. Spark the Electric Jester
Spark the electric jester is an action/platformer video game heavily based on best classics from the 16-bit era from both sides of the aisle.
You play as Spark, an electric jester frustrated by the loss of his job! On one beautiful day, robots decided to take over the world. Seeing as Spark’s job was taken by a robot, he decided this was the perfect opportunity for his revenge! Spark will have to travel through the world and be engulfed in high-speed thrills and tons of action against the robots and the one who has taken his job.
Categories in common with Spark the Electric Jester: Action
Malebolgia is an atmospheric horror action/adventure, set in an old demonic palace, situated in the deepest Circle of Hell. The characters and story are inspired by Dante Alighieri’s “Inferno”, the ranks and nobility of the “Ars Goetia” and European history at the dawn of the 20th century.
As the old and battle-weary Leopold, you are forced to fight your way through this desolate and cold bastion of Hell, filled with macabre ghouls, fiendish devils and gargantuan monsters. On his desperate quest for freedom, Leopold encounters familiar faces and slowly comes to realize why he is trapped inside the palace. Is there truly escape from the Beast itself?Key Features:
- A haunted palace to venture through, ever-changing with the passage of time and weather. As day fades into night, once visited areas will feature new threats and attackers. A raging blizzard may subside to clear a path, while a fiery inferno may trap you amongst the ravenous undead.
- A deliberately paced combat system to fend off the demons. Wield your torch and halberd well against the numerous vicious enemies and abhorrent bosses. These are not threats to outrun, but opponents to best in battle.
- A cel-shaded visual style that utilizes the contrast of light and shadow for an atmospheric and memorable experience.
49. Minute of Islands
You are Mo, a skilled tinkerer in an unstable world. It is a mysterious land, formed not only by humans but also by inscrutable giants. Giant-kind all but vanished since, leaving behind otherworldly tech deeply entwined with the islands themselves and in desperate need of maintenance. Now, an almost forgotten threat must be kept at bay. Mo is on a quest to become a hero, but is this truly what she needs?
- Wield your wand-like Omni Switch throughout story-based environmental puzzle & platform gameplay.
- Unravel an emotional poetic story.
- Explore a fantastic colorful world across multiple unique islands, meet curious characters & uncover the archipelago’s secrets.
- Enjoy hand-drawn comic visuals and a deeply atmospheric soundtrack.
50. WeakWood Throne
WeakWood Throne is a 2D Action RPG with the open world.
In the story you will find out what happened in the WickWood Kingdom; why its inhabitants get poorer every day, and soldiers-beasts wander on their fields; what's wrong with the new king, and how to dethrone him.
In the game you can freely travel around the world, while playing as a swordsman, an archer or a mage (or all at once), complete the quests, or go to the forest and earn gold by finding secret items and chests.
Go on your adventure through the kingdom and defeat every enemy on your way!
With the open world, you can earn gold in several ways in the game:
• Wander through the forest and find various expensive plants, chests or hidden weapons, and then sell everything in the nearest village.
• Hunt the animals and rob caravans of soldiers by taking away their supplies and gold.
• Complete the quests, for which you’ll be generously rewarded by inhabitants.
As in all RPGs, the ultimate goal is to develop the character to the maximum level and to defeat all the bosses that can be met on the way.
At nighttime, the hero may find unique enemies and unique quests.
In different types of locations there is a variety of enemies and items with unique characteristics and appearance.