The best games like Rust are:
- arrow_rightCounter-Strike: Global Offensive
- arrow_rightFallout: New Vegas
- arrow_rightFallout 3
- arrow_rightPlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- arrow_rightJust Cause 2
- arrow_rightMetro: Last Light Redux
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: World at War
- arrow_rightThe Long Dark
100 Best Games Like Rust:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (52)
- PlayStation 4 (57)
- iOS (28)
- Android (12)
- macOS (78)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (42)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (42)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
1. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike is a multiplayer phenomenon in its simplicity. No complicated narratives to explain the source of the conflict, no futuristic and alien threats, but counter-terrorists against terrorists. Arena shooter at its core, CS:GO provides you with various methods of disposing enemies and reliant on cooperation within the team. During the round of the classical clash mode, you will gradually receive currency to purchase different equipment. Each player can carry a primary weapon, secondary pistol, knife and a set of grenades, which all can change the battle if wielded by the skilled player.
Objectives are clear and vary from map to map, from game mode to game mode. Stop the terrorists from planting explosives, stop the counter-terrorist from retrieving the hostages, kill everyone who isn’t you and just perform the best with.
CS:GO is one of the major cybersport discipline, which makes playing it more exciting to some players. Aside from purchasing the game, CS:GO is infamous for its loot case system, that requires players to purchase keys, in order to open said cases. Customization items consist of weapon skins, weapon stickers, and sprays that do not affect gameplay and have purely visual value to the player.
2. Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas is the second instalment after the reboot of the Fallout series and a fourth instalment in the franchise itself. Being a spin-off and developed by a different studio, Obsidian Entertainment, Fallout: New Vegas follows the Courier as he's ambushed by a gang lead by Benny, stealing a Platinum Chip and heavily wounded, practically left for dead. As he wakes up, he minds himself in the company of Doc Mitchell who saved our protagonist and patches him up. This section of the game is given for customising your characters, picking traits and the look of the main hero before embarking on his journey to retrieve Platinum Chip.
New Vegas has very similar gameplay to Fallout 3 with a few improvements, such as iron sights for most of the guns, new animations for VATS kills, new perk Survivor, which allowed you to have more benefits from drinks and food you could craft and gambling in the casinos. Expanded crafting system, weapon modification system force player to scavenge for resources. Reputation system was reintroduced in New Vegas as old reputation system from Fallout 2, with Karma making a serious impact on the game.
3. Fallout 3
Fallout 3 is a legendary action RPG, which continues the Fallout franchise. Players dive into the events held 36 years after Fallout 2's ending. The game is set in the post-apocalyptic open world known as the “Capital Wasteland.” According to the storyline, by 2277, the whole familiar world finds itself devastated. The cataclysm is the consequence of the nuclear war of 2077 between USA and China. The only people left on Earth are lucky ones, who managed to stay alive on the surface, and those, who made their way to the warehouses provided by Vaul-Tech (like the main character). In the very beginning, the protagonist wakes up inside the Vault 101. His only aim is to find his father who left the warehouse some time ago. On his way, he will contact other survivors (both gangs and singles) and explore entire restoring areas of Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland. The game offers countless progress opportunities, so the gameplay is overloaded with various features including types of customization, numerous conversations with NPC’s, side quests – everything that an average player is going to face.
4. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is battle-royale shooter made only for the multiplayer experience. Players should do their best to become the last one alive. Matches are held on 3 main maps of a large size (Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok). Each match has 100 participants fighting for themselves. The battle begins with players making the leap out of the plane to spread out across the map and to gather all possible equipment required for survival. Then, after a while, game intelligence randomly sets a circle shape safe zone, which gamers must reach to stay alive, and marks it on the map. Gear and resources are scattered throughout the map, so players can grab everything they need while running to the zone. Therefore, the main action comes out of the players’ collision on their ways to the circle. You can join the fight either alone or in a team (up to 4 people). Due to the customization system, lots of clothing items and weapon skins could be both bought on the marketplace and found in crates. However, in-app purchases don’t actually affect the gameplay.
5. Just Cause 2
Just Cause II follows a story of Rico Rodriguez, who arrives yet on another fictional island. Previously being on the Caribbean, now he is coming to Panau - an island in Southeast Asia. This time, Rico has to overthrow the dictatorial regime with its leader, Pandak "Baby" Panay and confront his former mentor, Tom Sheldon. When Rico arrives at the island, he discovers three criminal gangs: The Roaches, The Reapers and the Ular Boys. In order to prevail, Rico has to fight all of the three fractions as well.
One of the key features of the game is speed. This game is filled with adrenaline and ways of doing things very fastly. A wide variety of vehicles such as planes, boats, cars and other. A grappling hook is also available for the player as he can make his character fly around like Spider-Man or tie enemies to each other. There is a big choice of weaponry as well - you can have a pistol, two pistols, auto-rifles or even a grenade launcher! Having an open world map provides a player with experience do whatever they please - flying around, making missions or just discovering new things on the island.
6. Metro: Last Light Redux
It is the sequel to the game Metro 2033. Both games are based on the world of Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033 - in post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of subway lines groups of very different people survive. And not only people. There are mutated people there, and mutated animals. They are distinguished by unusual abilities, but even more - behaviour strategies. In the struggle for the remnants of resources, all these beings spend their gloomy days.
All characters use unusual and unexpected means for life and war. Something is created from the remnants of a past, normal life, something has already appeared in a new, changed world.
Locations are struck by an unusual synthesis of the ruins of a known world and traces of a catastrophe.
From the previous game Metro: Last Light differs, according to general opinion, by careful work on the remarks and shortcomings of the previous game. The set of weapons is significantly expanded, the technologies of Metro 2033 have become more developed.
The game has two fundamentally different endings and five additions.
7. Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War is a first-person shooter set during World War II and based on several historical battles. The action switches between three playable characters and covers the Pacific Theater and Eastern Front. The story begins with U.S. Marine Private C. Miller who is captured by the Japanese and waits for execution. Later it jumps over war theaters and the timeline, skipping entire months.
The battles in World at War are quite realistic, with the maximum of two weapons you can carry plus hand grenades. AI allies fight alongside to you, and there's also a cover system that helps to restore health and complete stealthy missions. The variety of levels includes PBY missions, sniper tasks, and sea battles.
World at War is the first game of the franchise to introduce Nazi Zombies mode - a cooperative mini-game where 2 to 4 players fight endless hordes of zombies. While the area cover in this mode is quite small, it was expanded by the World at War map packs.
8. The Long Dark
The Long Dark is a game about surviving in the unforgiving conditions of frozen North Canadian taiga. The Arctic wilderness may be breathtakingly beautiful, thanks to the game’s artful visual style, but it is also deadly. Low temperatures, hungry animals like wolves and bears, and starvation can easily kill your character. To stay alive, he will need to learn how to light a campfire, find shelter, care about his wounds, hunt for food and protect himself in an unfriendly environment. Many necessary items in the game, including some of the weapons, need to be crafted out of the junk that you can find in the woods and in abandoned buildings.
In the story mode, called Wintermute, you control a pilot, Will Mackenzie, who was hired by his ex-wife Astrid to deliver a mysterious cargo. Eventually, his plane crashed in the woods. Will is injured, and Astrid is missing, presumably lost somewhere in the wilderness. Your goal is to survive and to rescue your companion. Wintermute follows a linear plot and only allows you to explore a limited area. However, it is recommended to start with, since it serves as a sort of tutorial to the open-world sandbox mode. This is the most popular mode, in which you are not confined to the plot and can discover new areas.
9. Far Cry
The game that started the popular Far Cry series. The player assumes the role of Jack Carver, a former special forces operative who became a ferryman. The protagonist was hired by a journalist Valerie Constantine to escort her to a remote Pacific island. Soon after they arrived, the boat was attacked, and Valerie went missing. Now Carver is stranded on an archipelago covered by tropical rainforests, which are hiding an abandoned Japanese warship, a secret lab, and an active volcano. On a search for Valerie, he will fight a gang of mercenaries and discover the monstrous experiments that are carried out on this islands.
Carver eventually gains access to a variety of firearms. He’s also equipped with binoculars that allow him to see and even hear the enemies from far away. Stealth and detection are the central aspects of the Far Cry gameplay. The lush vegetation in the jungle offers perfect cover, so both Carver and his opponents can hide and sneak behind each other’s backs. The design and huge size of levels allow for a variety of routes and approaches to complete each mission, with use of stealth, surprise attacks, sniping, or another tactic of your choice.
10. Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
From the Producer of the original Fallout comes Wasteland 2, the sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG.
The Wasteland's hellish landscape is waiting for you to make your mark... or die trying. With over 80 hours of gameplay, you will deck out your Desert Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone, test the limits of your strategy skills, and bring justice to the wasteland.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it open!
- Decision Making... with Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity, your choices ripple outwards, changing the game's events and forever altering the lives of those in the wasteland.
- Huge & Customizable: Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers' appearance. Over 150 weapons. No two players will have the same experience.
- Steam Features: Wasteland 2 supports Cloud Saving so you can sync your saves across multiple computers!
Director's Cut New Features:
- Complete Graphics Overhaul: Rebuilt in Unity 5, Wasteland 2's environments and characters have been updated to take advantage of the latest graphics technologies.
- Perks &: Quirks: Customize your squad even more! Perks & Quirks are special personality traits you can use to give your characters even more life, with their own unique bonuses... and drawbacks.
- Precision Strikes: Fire on your enemies and debilitate them with tactical attacks! Cripple a leg to slow an enemy down, fire on their gun to blast it to bits, or aim for the head to knock them senseless – or blow it clean off.
- Expanded Voice Over: Over 8,000 lines of new voice-over dialog have been added for the game's characters and companions, bringing the Wasteland to life like never before.
11. Dead Age
Survive the zombie apocalypse with turn-based combat and permanent death! Manage survivors, go on dangerous scavenging runs, build alliances, craft equipment, make difficult story-influencing decisions, defend your camp against undead hordes and experience non-linear rogue-lite elements. An innovative Indie Survival-RPG!
Just after the zombie outbreak you were fortunate enough to join a group of survivors and hole up in their camp.
But that doesn't set you out of danger! Food supplies are running low, injured survivors must be tended to and materials need to be scavenged to keep the camp intact.
The zombie threat increases steadily and gangs of hostile survivors keep you on the defensive.
Every survivor should be protected because you'll need all hands on deck to defend against the dangers of the apocalypse.
Scavenge supplies in zombie-infested areas, craft survival gear and buy and sell equipment to keep yourself and your camp members alive long enough to learn the skills necessary for long-term survival.
The combat system has its roots in classic role-playing games. You can fight strategically, learn to utilize various weapon types and use a range of bombs or traps.
Should you fail to survive the apocalypse, you can purchase upgrades with medals earned in previous playthroughs to give your new character an edge to start with.
Unlocked pre-apocalypse professions of your character allow you to specialize in various jobs.
Each new playthrough offers different random missions and survivors to meet.
A praised feature of Dead Age is its non-linear story with real in-game consequences. Decisions you make in conflict situations affect the story's future.
You can choose to be a hero and save more survivors, or let them die to stock up on supplies. You can build romance relationships with other survivors or start rivalries that may have disastrous chain reactions.
Daily events offer new dangers and situations in which you must make choices that affect the survival chances of your camp.
Live long enough, and you'll have a chance to unlock one of the game's six possible endings.
12. DiRT Rally
DiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
13. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
The second installment of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise is set one year before the events of Shadow of Chernobyl and serves as its prequel. You will explore the forbidden area around Chernobyl, Ukraine, after a new disaster that turned into The Zone, a post-apocalyptic wasteland full of mutants. The setting was inspired by a Russian sci-fi book Roadside Picnic and its adaptation Stalker. Scar, the main character of Clear Sky, is a stalker, which in this world is a term for guides and explorers in The Zone. He was hit by an energy beam that gave him a superhuman ability to survive The Zone’s phenomena. Scar joins the Clear Sky, a secret science organization that studies The Zone’s anomalies. Strelok, an important character from the previous game, appears as the main antagonist.
Like its predecessor, Clear Sky is a combination of first-person shooter gameplay with RPG mechanics like skills, leveling up, dialogue, and inventory. The player is free to explore the open world and accept quests unrelated to the central plot from various NPCs and factions. Compared to Shadow of Chernobyl, the prequel has improved graphics, additional options for customization and equipment repair and a complete day/night cycle.
14. Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm is a first-person tactical shooter, continuing the legacy of the series and adding various new mechanics. The game focuses on multiplayer battles, and the only singleplayer campaigns are tutorials.
RO2 is set during the World War II, showing the many confrontations on the Eastern Front. The players may take up arms as one of the two opposing factions, and either fight for their ground as the Red Army or try to take more land as the soldiers of Wehrmacht. The game features 7 playable classes, from a mere footsoldier to the tank commander. The playable maps include up to 64 players and feature different game modes. Red Orchestra 2 emphasizes on the difficulty of battles and maximum realism, making it one of the few “hardcore” WW2 shooters.
The Rising Storm expansion focuses on the Pacific front, adding two new factions with varying equipment and battlefield capabilities, and new maps to play on. The game, together with expansions, supports Steam Workshop and encourages its players to enhance their game experience further.
Categories in common with Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm: Action
15. Sniper Elite 3
This prequel to Sniper Elite V2 is set three years before the events of the previous game, in Northern Africa during the World War II. The player assumes the role of US special forces operative Karl Fairburne. His task is to eliminate the Nazi German general Franz Vahlen before he completes his project of a doomsday weapon. The locations and background events are inspired by the real historical places and battles.
The gameplay is strongly oriented towards stealth action. Your protagonist is a talented marksman who can use a variety of sniper rifles. Finding a perfect spot to snipe from is as important as changing it, since you cannot hold one position for too long without being detected. Fairburne’s condition and the environment influence his accuracy; for example, he cannot shoot straight after running or against the wind. A unique targeting system allows you to see where your bullet will hit the enemy’s body or a vehicle and the amount of damage it can deal. Fairburne can also use other types of guns, as well as explosives. Kills earn the player the points that push your character towards higher ranks. Besides the story mode, there’s a co-op mode and five multiplayer modes, including the classic deathmatch and “capture the flag”.
16. Serious Sam 2
Serious Sam 2 is the sequel to the Serious Sam: The Second Encounter. The game has single-player and multiplayer mods. In the single-player campaign, the player controls the main protagonist of the series named Sam “Serious” Stone who is once again challenged by extraterrestrial overlord Mental and his infernal forces that want to destroy the humanity. In order not to let them do that, Sam must to go through various different worlds and collect parts of a medallion. In his journey, Sam meets natives living in the worlds in which he travels as well as he is guided by the Sirian Great Council. The multiplayer game mode includes online co-op and deathmatch regimes. Serious Sam 2 includes new engine called Serious Engine 2, which features high dynamic range rendering and light bloom.
Like the first game in the series, Serious Sam 2 is just a plain shooter where the player has to kill dozens of various enemies including bosses. Once again, the player can choose between various of different weapons in order to kill hordes of enemies from other worlds and prevent the annihilation of humanity.
Survarium is a free-to-play MMO shooter with RPG elements, set in a post-apocalyptic future. The most of the Earth’s population was destroyed by ecological catastrophes, and the survivors need to protect themselves from infections and fight mutants to stay alive. It’s an ideological successor of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series and is created by former employees of GSC Game World.
You can customize and develop your character by upgrading different skills, such as musketry, physical strength, medical and technical knowledge and so on. The game features several multiplayer modes, in which teams fight over relicts, collect certain items and play team deathmatches. There is also a PvE team mission. It focuses on exploration and confrontation between players and their AI opponents and tells the story of the in-game world. During this mission you need to complete different tasks on a huge map and reach the control point.
18. ARMA: Cold War Assault
Bohemia Interactive's debut game published by Codemasters as Operation Flashpoint in 2001, became genre-defining combat military simulation and the No. 1 bestselling PC game around the world and has won many international awards, including “Game of The Year” and “Best Action Game”. Over 2 million copies have been sold since its release.
Storyline The horrors of WWIII are imminent.
There are clashes over the Malden Islands from dusk to dawn and you are caught in-between. You must use all of the available resources in your arsenal to hold back the incoming darkness. Victor Troska came back to Nogovo, he thought the pain of war was left buried in his past.
But his dream lies broken now.
His worst nightmare returns when military forces lands near Nogovo.
Key Features Cold War Assault
- Command squad of fully equipped troops
- Over 40 authentic vehicles and aircraft
- Immersive campaign and single missions
- LAN/Internet multiplay
- Vast 100km2 battlezones
- Story-driven 20-mission campaign
- Nogova – the new 100km2 island
- New vehicles, weapons and equipment
- Detailed urban environments
MORDHAU is a medieval first & third person multiplayer slasher. Enter a hectic battlefield of up to 64 players as a mercenary in a fictional, but realistic world, where you will get to experience the brutal and satisfying melee combat that will have you always coming back for more.Features: Massive battles: From small-scale engagements to 64-player all-out war in modes such as Frontline and Battle Royale.
Cooperative & offline play: Fight waves of enemies alongside your friends in the cooperative Horde mode, or practice your skills offline against AI.
Free-form melee and ranged combat: Gain complete control over your character and attacks and develop your unique style.
In-depth character customization: Sculpt your face, create your weapon from parts, and pick out individual pieces of armor to create the perfect warrior.
Huge arsenal of weapons & equipment: Take on enemies with a greatsword, rain arrows from above, or even sit back and build fortifications.
Fight anywhere: Experience cavalry charges, fight on ladders, and operate siege engines such as the catapult and ballista.
Visceral and gory combat: Feel the impact of every blow, and send limbs flying as you wreak havoc upon your foes. (Blood & gore are optional)
Believable fights: A game where fights look believable, MORDHAU strikes a balance between gameplay and realism.
20. Infestation: The New Z
Infestation: The New Z is an official, massive re-work of Infestation: Survivor Stories (previously released as The War Z). Experience a massive open world shooter featuring a dynamic player vs player experience in different game-modes and worlds. Enjoy frequent updates, community involvement, a wide selection of skins, highly optimized anti-cheat and much more. Infestation: The New Z started out as a small project based on the original title Infestation: Survivor Stories.. A group of original players came together with the goal to re-work the entire game - creating the best infestation experience yet.
- Dynamic GameplayPlay with friends, scavenge for loot and fight other players. Experience the open worlds and travel around on foot or with cars to loot, kill zombies and meet other players. Enjoy different game-modes, trade your loot in the lounge, join the warm-up servers before entering the pvp-servers or fight to the last man standing in our new exciting “Battle Royale”-mode.
- MLG ANTICHEATEnjoy a fair game experience thanks to our unique “MLG Anticheat” - highly optimized and originally developed for the Infestation engine.
- OPEN WORLDEnjoy one of the best open-world experiences ever created. Loot and fill up your global inventory with a large variety of items, such as guns and armor. Choose between a wide selection of maps and join. The open world offers the following server types:
- Official servers feature the big explorable maps, containing many cities and small towns., including a separate lounge server where players can trade their items.
- PVP-servers offer a selection of small maps where players compete in close combat action to kill and loot other players.
- Join a warmup-server and practice your competitive skills without the risk of losing any items.
- Upgrade your account to Premium and enjoy the exclusive Premium servers.
- Our beginner servers offers our new players to learn the game, facing players with less than 1 hour playtime.
- Wanna play in private or with friends? Rent your own password protected private server and play the game your own way!
- Official servers feature the big explorable maps, containing many cities and small towns., including a separate lounge server where players can trade their items.
- BATTLE ROYALEExperience our unique Battle Royale-mode, where the target is to be the last man standing. Survive by finding guns & items, conquer random airdrops, kill zombies & other players, and make sure to stay out of the expanding radiation zone. Be the last player alive to win.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
- Combination of First Person and Third Person Perspectives.
- Personalize your inventory with our skin system. Skin boxes and skins can be bought or be looted in game servers.
- Easy to start! Loot is common and it takes a small amount of time to get into this game.
- Players can access their Global Inventory in various safe zones spread around the worlds or by entering the main menu.
- Drive around in cars to get to another location faster, cars can be picked up and stored for later use.
- You can easily find your friends using our friend system. Create your own clan and fight with your clan-members against other clans.
- Discover a huge variation of items, weapons, skins, melees, armors & more.
21. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Dragon Rising is the second installment of Operation Flashpoint series, though its plot bears no connection to the previous game. The game is set on Skira, a fictional Northern Pacific island with huge oil reserves. China annexed the island, provoking a military conflict with Russia and the US. Skira’s landscape is thoroughly modeled after a real-life Kiska island in Russia.
The player assumes the role of a leader in a squad of four US soldiers, three of which are AI-controlled. In the single-player campaign, they perform a series of military operations against the Chinese army. The gameplay tries to authentically simulate the real warfare, with no checkpoints and few scripted scenes. Depending on the difficulty level, the player may even lack the traditional HUD indications of health, ammo, and directions. The player will have to march long distances through the 35 km wide Skira, which may feel like a slog, but also adds to the game’s realism.
There are many multiplayer modes in Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. The players can assume the roles of the remaining three soldiers to play through the main campaign. There's also a local PvP mode and a couple of traditional online multiplayer modes.
Categories in common with Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising: Action
22. Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing is an adrenaline fueled non-stop shoot out where players must outwit, outgun and outplay opponents to ultimately be crowned the Last Man Standing in a massive dynamic warzone. Players are thrown into the battlefield with up to 100 other players fighting each other and searching the environment for weaponry and attachments to enhance your tactical style and get the edge in competition modes.
Earn rewards, compete for prizes and fight for glory or death - this is Ultimate BATTLE ROYALE!WEAPONS and ATTACHMENTSYou'll find no shortage of ways to slay your competition with more than 30 weapons ranging from pistols, to shotguns, SMG's, LMG's, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles and even a rocket launcher. Game also offers over a dozen of weapon attachments that can help you customize the way your weapon handles and suit it to fit your playstyle. Look for the special supply drops that periodically occur during game play to secure most powerful weapons and attachments.ENDLESS CUSTOMIZATIONSEarn vanity crates each time your character levels up by playing. Use the gear you find in those crates to customize your character with over 329+ unique taunt emotes, character cosmetic items and badass gun skins.COMPETE LIKE A PROWe have designed the competitive system to allow the opportunity for our most active and successful players to earn a living by simply playing Last Man Standing, participating in our seasonal and monthly tournaments as well as streaming Last Man Standing.
We're taking the competitive aspect of the game to the next level by introducing monthly competitions available to all of our players. Participating in these competitive events and placing in the Top Tier of players will not only earn you real cash prizes but also encourages a healthy competitive Battle Royale community unlike anywhere else. At the end of each season the top ranking players will be given the chance to participate in an Invitational Elimination Style tournament with a grand cash prize so make sure to get as much practice as you can!OPEN DEVELOPMENTLast Man Standing is being developed directly based on community feedback and we've set up our forums and community pages to stream line this community-developer interaction.
Betrayer is a first-person horror game developed by Blackpowder Games.
The game is set in the 17th-century state of Virginia. The protagonist awakes on a shore with no memory of the events leading him here. He goes to Fort Henry which appears to be completely abandoned. The whole colony is actually abandoned, yet there are hostile beings whose bodies consist of burning embers. The protagonist goes on to seek answers about what actually happened in the colony.
Betrayer heavily relies on stealth in its gameplay. There are no clear paths or objective for the players to follow. This was made specifically to deprive the players of any sense of direction and encourage exploration of a monochrome game world. It is essential to listen to specific sounds in the game, as some of them will guide the players towards a clue or an important item. The clues are documented and put in your inventory upon picking them up.
Upon encountering the enemies, the best strategy for the player is to hide in the high grass, spectate the enemy movement and pick the right moment to execute a stealth kill. Sound plays an important role here too, as any sound the players make in the grass will attract some unwanted attention, so it is essential to time your movement with the wind gusts. The players have access to a wide variety of weapons, such as pistols, muskets, tomahawks, and bows. Upon death, the players leave all their items at the place of death and can retrieve them.
Verdun is an indie multiplayer squad-based FPS developed by M2H and Blackmill Games.
Verdun is set in the World War I period and is inspired by the French Battle of Verdun. The game is historically accurate, featuring multiple WWI weaponry, uniforms, and equipment. To display the horrors of war, the game also features a detailed injury and decapitation models.
Most of the matches of Verdun feature 32 players, yet it is possible to up that number to 64 in a private Frontlines mode match.
There are four game modes in Verdun:
The main mode is Frontlines, in which two teams fight over the sectors of an enormous and authentic frontline maps. Depicting the typical trench warfare of WWI, the players attack and counter-attack each other in turns. Each player is a part of a 4-player squad, with each squad having its own perks. 12 types of squads are available. Upon joining a squad, the players have to choose a class available to their squad type.
The Attrition Warfare mode is basically a common Team Deathmatch. Each team spawns with a number of tickets that deplete when a team member dies. The first team to lose all their tickets loses the match.
Squad Defense is a cooperative horde mode when a squad of players defend themselves from waves of opposing forces.
In Rifle Deathmatch, the players participate in a free-for-all deathmatch, where every player fights for themselves. Players can purchase attachments for their weapons after killing their enemies.
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of a detective to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. Kona is a chilly, narrative-driven interactive tale you won't soon forget.
"Parabole has created a stunning game of duality, effortlessly blending survivalism with detective work and well-researched history with dying folklore."
- Stephen Turner, Destructoid
"It’s tremendous at creating its distinct atmosphere and then drawing you deeper in. It’s witty, spooky, and achieves an ideal sense of urgency. Weird, clamant and intriguing, this is well worth a look."
- John Walker, Rock, Paper, ShotgunSettingOctober 1970. W. Hamilton, a rich industrialist who owns a hunting manor in Northern Canada, reports several cases of vandalism perpetrated against his property. Unable to find out who dared to commit these acts, Hamilton calls Carl Faubert, a renowned private detective to handle the affair.
In Kona, Carl becomes trapped up in the deep north, engulfed in an unexpected snowstorm, and is unable to find his client —or any other living inhabitant for that matter. The player incarnated detective Faubert, who must shed light on the mysterious events befalling the area.Key Features
- Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band CuréLabel
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities
26. Kingdom: Two Crowns
In the award-winning Kingdom series, players took on the role of a monarch struggling to build their kingdom up from nothing. Hundreds of thousands of players across the world explored, recruited loyal subjects, and defended nightly against the persistent threat of the Greed – but they did so in isolation, and as with all things in Kingdom, nothing lasts… until now.
Kingdom Two Crowns builds upon the challenging micro strategy experience with an evolution of the celebrated franchise. Introducing the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Recruit new unit types and develop advanced technologies to bolster your defenses. Explore fresh environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep. Revisit and revitalize your kingdom in its entirety as you move onward through the campaign.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing a cooperative play experience that is totally unique to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a classic solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally or online, dropping in or out at will.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a longtime fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
👑 BRAND-NEW CAMPAIGN MODE: Built upon the classic micro strategy that made Kingdom successful, monarchs can now build lasting kingdoms in a multi-stage campaign to stop the assault of the Greed for good.
👑 TWO CROWNS TO RULE THEM ALL: The struggle to build your kingdom need not be ventured alone! Strategize and defend your realm together in local or online drop-in/drop out co-op.
👑 NEW FEATURES, NEW STRATEGIES: A wealth of new features from technology upgrades to unit types to secrets to enemies, monarchs will need to plan wisely to see their kingdom flourish.
👑 FORMIDABLE CHALLENGE ISLANDS: Whether you seek the fierce threat of Skull Island or unique lands that modify the gameplay through special rules, the secret challenge islands expand the Kingdom experience to all players new and loyal.
theHunter is a hunter simulation game developed by Expansive Worlds. It is a part of theHunter simulation series and serves as a reboot of the whole series.
No plot whatsoever is present in the game. At the beginning of the game, the players create their own character and complete a tutorial. After that, the players are put into an immersive open world where they can either hunt any animal they find or activate missions, the completion of which grants the players some amount of the in-game currency.
The game's world is resembled by an immense island that features the surroundings of Washington, United States; Australia; France. The game can be played freely, yet only five species are present in its free-to-play version.
While hunting, it is essential for the players to use cover to avoid getting detected by their prey. Each animal has its own specific reaction to the changes in the game's world. Some animals do not sense smells as well as the others, so the players can get to the prey much closer. It is also essential to take the sound you make into account, as it may scare the animal you hunt away.
For hunting several species, it is required to use a specific weapon. The players are free to use bows on any animal they can find in the world, while the game's firearms' calibers have to be carefully picked out by the players, based on the animal.
29. Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition
Continue the story of the outbreak and see another paradise gone to hell - fully remastered.Paradise gone to Hell!Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – and now more beautiful than ever. Caught in the midst of an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!The Dead Island ExperienceSmash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with visceral astounding melee combat and true story-based 4 player co-op in a sprawling open world just waiting for exploration.Features
- Includes all previously released DLC!
- Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island: Riptide in crisp full HD with improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
- Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat
- Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad
- Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere - feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island.
Categories in common with Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition: Action
30. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Eastern Europe, 2008. War has broken out on the borders of Russia and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. That's when the call goes out for the Ghostsan elite handful of specially trained Green Berets, armed with the latest technology and trained to use the deadliest weapons. Their mission: Spearhead the way for a NATO peacekeeping force, and keep the lid on the conflict before it mushrooms... literally.
All the realism, sweat, and fear from the Game of The Year: Award-winning tension and deadly realism on tomorrow's battlefields.
Multiplayer: Online or LAN multiplayer with up to 36 players.
Weapons: Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine, and the fearsome and deadly OICW.
Gameplay: The total combat experience that teaches a deadly, realistic lesson in how to fight on tomorrow's battlefields.
Includes: 23 single-player missions, 11 multiplayer maps, and six multiplayer modes.
31. Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Operation Flashpoint: Red River is a tactical first-person shooter, set in the modern world. The game is a sequel to Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and overall a third game in the series.
The game’s protagonists are a squad of four US Marine Corps soldiers, each with their unique skills and fighting capabilities. The main campaign focuses on a fictional conflict in the Middle East, featuring both single-player mode and cooperative multiplayer. The battles in Operation Flashpoint are unique in a way that the players will feel the battleground, facing a real threat of getting their platoon killed, therefore making them plan their every step and use the surroundings to ensure victory.
While, the game lacks competitive multiplayer, due to its focus on realism and refined experience of a fast-paced military simulator, the cooperative experience will allow players to fully immerse themselves in what would seem like a real test of nerves, teamwork, and tactics.
WARNING: Hurtworld is still very early in development. It may be worth waiting until we are further through development before getting on board (We're not going anywhere).
Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn't become trivial once you establish some basic needs. That feeling when you're freezing to death trying to make a fire, or you're defenceless being chased by creatures. These experiences are what make a survival game. When you overcome that challenge and find a level of comfort it's a great feeling, but what do you do next?
Hurtworld tempts you out of your comfort zone with rich resources, better loot and higher tech. It will also throw more dangerous creatures, harsher environments and new challenges at you that can't be taken on without the proper gear or refined skill. Will you settle for bows and arrows and a campfire, or push deeper into the map and start scavenging for vehicle parts and better weapons?
Built from the ground up with solid multiplayer foundations. Designed for fast skill based PVP and PVE. You will constantly have to decide which is the biggest threat, the player opposite you or the creatures that will hear your gunshot.Current Features
- Crafting Gear, Tools, Weapons and Machines - Combine what you find in the world to make hundreds of different items.
- Structure Building - Claim land solo or with friends, build from a hut to a city using our attachment point based structure system.
- Procedurally Generated, Customizable Vehicles - Find a car or quad bike wreck in world with random panels. Scavenge for parts and get it moving again. Find rare paint colors and skin patterns to get it looking just the way you want. Upgrade your engine and gearbox. Make sure to carry a spare tire!
- Mining Resources - Heaps of different minable resources that require different tools to gather, from Pickaxes to Dynamite. Alternatively you can build some automated drills and let them do the work for you.
- Twitch based PVP - Some areas of the map will be highly contested, are you willing to share the limited resources needed to survive? If you aren't, we have many different projectile and melee weapons to do away with your opponent. Careful though, murdering your peers may increase your own penalty for death.
- Farmable Plants - Find wild seeds and get a crop going back home.
- Hunting Neutral and Hostile Animals - Environment is filled with animals, they may be your lunch, you may be theirs.
- Town Ruins and Relics with Random Loot - Tightly contested, if the radiation and mutated creatures don't kill you, another player will. You might just find those engine parts you've been looking for here.
- Dynamic Day/Night + Weather - Pick the right time of day to attempt crossing sand dunes, but watch out for sandstorms.
- Stat Simulation - More than just a hunger bar, everything in the world is affected by time of day, current biome, localized effects like radiation, dynamic weather, heat given off by machines etc. Items can have different behaviors based on current stats too. That steak in your backpack might just freeze in the snow, at least it will take longer to go rotten. Put that storage chest too close to your fire you may come home to a pile of Ash.
- Drastically Different Biomes - Explore the harsh world. From the snow forests of the North to the colorful parrot Tokars of the red desert, gear that lets you survive in one biome may kill you in another. Players with a home base advantage will likely be better equipped to handle their surroundings than invaders.
All the features above are currently in the game and functional, however much of the content in these systems is placeholder. While we've done a lot of the hard work developing robust systems to underpin gameplay mechanics, we haven't yet spent a lot of time generating and balancing content for these systems. As this is mostly configuration work, we will be able to quickly deliver lots of new content in the coming months.Server Authoritative MultiplayerMost multiplayer open world games use a MMO style network architecture. While this allows for greater player numbers per server, it opens up the game up to endless cheating exploits that are impossible to stomp out. Hurtworld uses an architecture closer to that of a modern FPS, where all physics and game logic are calculated on the server. While cheats can never be fully stopped, this structure makes a large amount of the exploits impossible from day one. Due to this, our servers will use a bit more resources for the same number of people than your usual survival game, but we think it's totally worth it.PerformanceKeeping your FPS high and smooth is crucially important to us. As members of the PC master race we know 60+ FPS is a right, not a privilege. Not to mention PVP gunplay just doesn't work at low FPS. This is an ongoing battle while we are developing the game, adding new stuff slows things down, doing an optimization pass gives us some breathing room. It goes in cycles.
Currently things are running very well, we did a lot of hard work during our closed alpha to bring performance up and to get rid of big spikes. On mid range 2 year old machines we're currently getting 80+ FPS on medium settings. Our biggest bottleneck is player skinning on the CPU. Meaning if your CPU is a potato, and there are lots of players in your area, it will chugg. We have a fairly comprehensive graphical settings menu that should let you scale things down even on lower spec machines. We are constantly working to improve performance and we'll do our best to keep everything running well throughout early access.PVP & GunplayHurtworld has competitive FPS in its DNA. Violence isn't the only option, but when it's needed you want to be sure it's a fair skill rewarding system. We are keeping the gear cap low on PVP items. This means a player with 150 hours in a server and endgame loot can't faceroll their way around the map with impunity. Higher grade gear will allow you to survive in harsher environments and take on fiercer creatures, it won't however stop a bullet to the face.Infamy SystemWe are currently testing a new system that changes the way gear is dropped on death. By default all gear you have equipped like tools guns and clothes won't drop on death.
Secured gear in your hotbar and equipment slots (gear you are wearing) can only be dropped if your infamy level is above zero.
Infamy is a stat bar that increases by one every time you kill someone, and slowly decreases over time back to zero. For each point of infamy you currently have, you have a chance to lose a secured item (equipped gear / weapons / tools).
We hope this will have a few effects.
- Most people will actually use their best gear all the time
- New spawns being harassed at spawn that can’t fight back won’t lose much
- Players harassing fresh spawns are putting a target on their own head, as some of their gear is now up for grabs to anyone who kills them, creating interesting skirmishes.
- Farming yield of a player will be dependant on the territory they can control. If a player tries to mine the limited resources around your base, you can kill them to claim the resources back without completely ruining their day.
- We can make tiers of gear much more expensive to create without crossing the too valuable to lose bracket
As with any new gameplay system, it sounds great in theory to us, how it plays will be the real test. This behavior is currently enabled by default, however server owners can override playerlootmode to 4 different settings depending on preference including the classic lose everything.Modding
In the future we want to build Hurtworld into a platform for different sandbox game types (Think Dota 2 custom games). We are designing the game we want to play most, however the framework of player movement, gear, combat, environmental effects, AI, vehicles, construction and gathering can all be applied to vastly different game modes with very little work. We are slowly building up a more powerful SDK we plan to release sometime in 2016. I can't wait to see what other people do with a solid FPS framework with the backing of a fleshed out survival game.FAQ
- Will you add procedural maps?
Currently we are focusing on hand crafted maps. We are a good way through developing an SDK for Unity we call "Shigi Tools" designed to allow the community to create their own maps in-engine. It's not out of the realm of possibility that a server will have its own unique map designed by its admins that is downloaded on connection. This combined with server side mods should open up the gameplay possibilities a lot. We don't have an ETA on this yet, we are using it to build internal maps but it will require some new engine systems to handle runtime loading that we will prioritize amongst other things.
- Can I host a server?
Yes! We have a Windows and Linux headless server build that can be downloaded through the tools section of Steam or via SteamCMD, check out the Hurtworld Wiki for guides.
- How many players per server?
We are optimizing for 50. We run all our physics on the server with low jitter and a high tickrate. This means we won't reach the 200+ mmo class of servers, however we think the tradeoff is worth it for a more responsive experience and a game more resistant to cheats. It also means we can do more interesting things with AI that feel more like Left for Dead and less like World of Warcraft.
MAC USERS NOTE: If you get a crash on startup of the game, please disable Steam overlay
33. Life is Feudal: Your Own
Life is Feudal: Your Own is a truly hardcore sandbox RPG with captivating survival aspects. Described as a real life Medieval simulator, which caters for up to 64 players on a 3km x 3km gameworld, any and all paths are an option.
Included in your purchase, all Life is Feudal:YO owners will receive one character to gain full access to Life is Feudal:MMO open beta tests and release.
LiF:YO places you in a realistic feudal setting with the ability to host your own private world and set your own rules to suit your playstyle. There’s an in depth crafting system, a range of building features, and free terraforming across the map - meaning you can build your own house anywhere in the world. Team up with your friends and build a village or city and repel attacks by other players who want to ransack your lands!
The unique combat system is non-target and physics-based; the direction of your attack depends on mouse movement. Basic movements and directional attacks can be combined to create deadly combos with special harmful effects. Battle formations are also a new way to collaborate and control the situation on the battlefield with your fighting team. Co-operation and a good strategy within a formation will help you prevail against the enemy.
Everything is tweakable and unique to you, including how your character progresses. The skill and stat cap system allows you to design a character molded to fit your style perfectly, for example. Even alchemy is unique; all recipes are randomized for each character thus the only way to learn is by experimentation.FeaturesUnique Features:
- Free Terraforming & Tunnel Building. 100% free terraforming and tunnel building means you can dig tunnels, mines and moats and expand them in all dimensions barely without limit! You can raise and lower ground levels with a landfall effect. Substances include soil, rock, granite, ore veins, clay, sand, and much more
- Battle Formation System. Strategize for massive battles and provide your units with certain bonuses with the formation system. Keep organised and inside the formation shape to continue to reap the benefits
- Unique Alchemy Combinations. There are over 40,000,000 alchemy combinations unique to each player! You need to learn, experiment and create your very own unique combinations. Complementing the hardcore feel of the game, alchemy is not simply a matter of character skill as it strongly emphasises spending time and resources on creating good recipes and combinations
- Full Seasonal Weather System. Much like in real life, LiF features seasonal weather that directly affects your life in this feudal world
- Complex Food & Cooking System. Cooking is no longer a secondary or non-existent skill. Being a good cook who knows many complex and tasty recipes means that you and your friends will be better fed and will receive skill bonuses
- Realistic Player Damage System. Based on human anatomy, with fractures and bleeding wounds, you can create unique and deadly combat tactics
- Double Health & Stamina Bars. Double health and stamina bars represent better information about the status of your body. Players can be knocked unconscious or killed. They can also be temporarily out of breath or totally exhausted
This is an early ALPHA release of MISCREATED. The current feature set is limited, but will be increased as development continues. You will experience issues during gameplay - incomplete features, bugs, game crashes, performance issues, and even complete character wipes.
Nobody knows what started the Final War — it was over too fast, fought with the last of the belligerent nations’ nuclear stockpiles, and the ones who pulled the triggers didn’t survive. It was the Final War because after that there was really nobody left who wanted to fight; we were all too busy surviving. Half a century of wars using nukes, bioweapons, nanoweapons, and even kinetic-kill weapons, gave us the Empty World: population 100 million and falling fast.
Who’s to blame? Depends on who you are, but you could just as easily blame the weapons industry; by the end, virtually every arms dealer in the world was owned by Amalgamated Corporation; while everyone was fighting they’d been buying up what Karl Marx used to call “the means of production,” and in the end missiles on both sides proudly wore the AC label.
Hell, in the end AC made just about everything, AC Sportsdrinks, AC Icecream, AC Battlegear, even AC Happytabs. I miss those. AC even gave us our wonderful mutant problem; the “vaccine” they developed when radiation sickness became as common as seasonal pneumonia from all those dirty battlefields — all the weapons-grade isotopes getting into the water table, or the fish, or the air — reacted with some of the leftover bioweapons and made lots of people go as squirrely as tab-pumped cannibals. You can ignore a neighbor developing neo-elephantitis or novuleprosy, but when he tries to eat you, you’ve got to take an interest.
So that’s it, we’re done, civilization is taking a breather. In 2089, anyone left alive and unmutated is just focused on staying that way. There are stories of enclaves here and there, where they’re lucky enough to have plenty of food stockpiled and mutants are thin on the ground or there’s lots of ammunition to throw at them. My advice is find one. Or make one. The Earth abides, all this too shall pass away, and if Darwin blesses you then you or your kids will inherit what’s left. For now, it’s one day at a time.Current Features in the Early Access Release
Only a portion of the current map is available to play on. We will expand it as fast as we can.
Completely freeform basebuilding system - the Miscreated basebuilding system is different from all of the other existing survival games available and it gives you total control to make as complex and pretty of a base as you want. This is not the typical, snap-together Lego style system other games have.
Over 100 different parts are currently available for your base, with more coming soon.
Several different categories (with many subcategories and types) of parts available - wood, sand, tires, powered. Metal to be added in a future patch.
Anyone can interact with your base - repair parts, turn lights on/off, open/close unlocked doors, turn generators on/off. Non-clan members cannot alter the structure of your base - add/remove parts, attach/detach parts to power.
Find crafting guides to learn more advanced basebuilding recipes. You can also find someone that knows a part's recipe you don't and politely ask them to make the part for you.
Join a clan to have fellow clan members help you build your base.
Basebuilding restrictions - bases cannot be placed in towns or some other key areas to prevent griefing in those areas. Other players also cannot build bases very close to your base.
Pack up and move undamaged parts - if damaged, you can repair them first, or you can dismantle damaged parts to get one of the crafting materials back.
Damaged states for parts - at each 25% damage the color of a damaged part will darken more.
Clans are persistent (remembered between server restarts and logging in/out) and per server.
Clans can be created, disbanded, and you can invite other players to your clan by targeting them and using the mouse wheel option.
Invited players can decline an invite or accept it.
Clan owner can promote other clan members to be a clan captain, so they can invite new, or remove existing, clan members.
For this release, all clan members can alter the structure of any clan owned bases. In a future release there will be more specific permission controls added.
In-game VoIP with distance attenuation.
Five vehicles are currently fully functional in the game. Scavenge for parts to get them running!
A basic crafting system is implemented allowing you to make more powerful melee weapons and items such as advanced bandages. The crafting system is being expanded as the game progresses.
Bullet trajectory will change based on gravity, air resistance, and wind.
Encounters can be spawned dynamically and located anywhere on the map.
Weapons and items will usually be found in logical places, but can also be found anywhere in the world. Be sure to check everywhere for items – lockers, stoves, cupboards, and many more. Some appliances can be opened to look inside.
Your character’s stats and items will be saved when you exit the game. When you log back in, you will have your health, items and location all restored.
Store items on your character and collect weapons, ammo and other useful items. You can also find additional items to increase the amount of storage space your character has – like backpacks, shirts, and pants.
Keep your hunger and water levels up in order for your character to function at maximum efficiency. Low levels of food and hunger have a negative impact on your character’s performance.
When you die all of the items you were carrying stay with your character’s corpse. Other player’s can take them, or you can retrieve them yourself if they are still there when you get back to the corpse.
Kill anyone at anytime and steal their loot. There are no safe zones. However, it will be very beneficial in the long run to make a few friends.
Rain, fog, wind, and other weather patterns are all dynamically generated and will create unique game play opportunities. The intensity of weather patterns will also be supported – from light fog to dense fog, for example.
Full Day/Night Cycles
Charge in during the day or wait until night time for a sneaky approach. The game features a real 24 hour clock based on the location of the server you are playing on.
First and Third Person Camera Views
Switch views based on personal preference
35. Romero's Aftermath
Scavenge for guns, supplies, survival items and crafting materials in various zones including cities, farms, military bases, abandoned outposts, forgotten rest stops and hundreds of small encampments left behind by survivors before you.
Build and protect your shelter, harvest crops, learn crafting blueprints and store your items on our server in your Global Inventory or hide them in a stash box in the world.
Be a civilian, a trader, a protector of peace, a ruthless bandit or combination of them all. Customize your character with hundreds of visual cosmetic items including Headwear, Facewear, Shirts, Jackets and Pants. Swap your cosmetic items at any time on the fly, unlock weapon skins and show everyone in a safezone that you know where to find the rare items.
THE FOLLOWING FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW :Gun Skins
Unlock permanent skins for your guns via special Cosmetic Crates that can be found in the world. These skins display to other players and can be changed at any time. Skins can also be traded if you already have the skin. There are even rare permanently skinned guns rumored to be available to those who hunt far and wide.Crafting
Fill in the gaps during your looting adventure by crafting useful things you couldn't find. Break down rubbish items in the world into their core crafting components and repurpose them into high end upgrades to your gear or fashion a new silencer for your gun. With over 40+ crafting recipes to be unlocked you'll find that almost anything you need can be crafted, provided you've found the right components. Loot or craft all the items a survivor would need in a zombie apocalypse as well as a few novelty and lethal crafting options that may be above and beyond the usual survival requirements. Craft shelter, weapons, attachments, armor, ammunition, medical supplies, food, purify water and set up traps for players or set up a nice peaceful garden to harvest.Town Liberation
You've looted the city and killed the zombies, but what should you do next? Liberate the town of course! Now players have the option to repair generators and fill them with gasoline from a nearby gas pump. Once all the generators are repaired and enough zombies have been killed then supply drops with epic loots will begin dropping all around the town! Beware though, other survivors will likely be wanting the supply drops as well. It is up to you to decide if you share the spoils.Supply Drops
Supply shipments containing large caches of weapons, ammo, medical supplies and rare guns have been spotted randomly on the map. Be lucky enough to find one of these alone and you'll walk away armed to the teeth with enough gear to arm your friends as well!Radio Tower Control
Disable zombie sense of smell, sight and sound for a short period of time in key areas to move unhindered and unnoticed by the local zombies. Find a radio transmission chip and insert it into the console at a functioning radio town in a town to take advantage of this new gameplay.Hundreds of Character Customizations variants
Customize your character at any time in game simply by opening the customization menu. Change out your hat, mask or scarf, upper body and legware to match your surroundings. Don't stick out like a sore thumb in the middle of the jungle with a desert camo outfit. Adapt your clothing to fit to your surroundings without taking up bagspace.Place-able Barricades
Find fortification in any situation with placeable barricades. Available both through looting as well as crafting - these essential placable barricades can be the difference between life and death by blocking damage and visibility between you and another survivor attempting to shoot you. With 7 different barricades to choose from you'll have one for every situation including cleverly placed barricades to enable access to an area not normally accessible.Base Building
Ever dreamed of owning a little piece of land overlooking your favorite location in a game? Now you can with our totally renovated base building system! Place down your statue to claim your land and build unhindered anywhere on the land that you own. Place defenses, harvestable crops, cooking racks, water wells, living quarters for your friends and your own personal storage locker! Owning a base has never been better!Grouping
Group with your friends or even make new friends with other players in game. You can't be back stabbed while in a group so feel free to team up with anyone! Beware they might lead you to some of their not so friendly "friends" but that's all part of the adventure. Take on challenges like the new Town Liberation's or raid an enemy base in style in all matching cosmetic outfits!Stat Tracking
We now make it easy for you to track your stats in game like time played as well as kills and deaths simply by typing /stats in game chat.Harvestable Crops
Live off the land and prosper by hiding gardens around the land for your own personal food stash or protect them inside your base. Once food has been harvested you can choose to eat it on the spot, cook it or use it in a crafting recipe to possibly get even better results.Variety of Guns
Want to play a game where you don't have all the best items the very first hour you play? We have variety of weapons to find right now. We have items ranging from crafted and assembled homebrew weapons as well as high grade factory weapons including rare collectors edition versions of guns and different tiers of weapons featuring different recoil, spread and damage ratios. The rarer the gun, the better the gun. Show off your guns and skins in a safezone or trade with other players!Melee Weapons
As much as everyone always wants to be armed to the teeth with the best assault rifle, everyone has to start somewhere and sometimes the best you've got is a kitchen knife. We've got you covered from simple household weapons to crafted makeshift weapons as well as heavier duty fire axes and maces that deal brutal damage but swing slow. We're sure you'll be able to find your niche weapon for beating off zombies.PVP Servers
Up the anty with a bit of extra excitement in your zombie apocalypse. Head into a PVP server where it's no holds barred item drop PVP and test your mettle against other survivors if you happen to cross paths. Town Liberations are enabled on PVP servers to add a bit more risk to the reward of open world "anything goes" pvp. Find unique solutions to player disputes on PVP servers not normally possible on PVE. Expect players to be ruthless.PVE Servers
Tired of always feeling like everyone is out to get you for all your precious items and every shadow and sound is terrifying? We understand that you might feel more like going on an adventure and turning up the ambiance without the constant fear of someone stalking you. PVE offers a more casual experience for players that just want to practice surviving and looting in the world without PVP combat.Totally new respawn system
Now featuring five new respawn options so players really have control over where they are in the world. Upon your unfortunate death you can now choose between proximity, sleeping bag, base, group or safezone now. This really helps players meet up with their friends across the map quicker by taking a quick and dirty respawn or allows you the convenience of being across the map and still returning back to your base in a pinch, provided you're okay with dying :)
36. Fallen Earth Free2Play
It’s 2156, and the world has been destroyed by both nuclear and bio-chemical means. Your story takes place in one of the few habitable places left in the world, the Grand Canyon. As a clone with an uncertain past, your job is survival in a world now built on destruction, betrayal and fragile factional alliances.
Explore, harvest and stake your claim to over 1,000 square kilometers of harsh and mysterious terrain. The classless advancement and non-linear gameplay allows you to play the character you want. Join a random dynamic events to capture resources and invade towns, capture and hold a Progress Town, fight through instances, take part in the rich faction backstory, or make a living by selling what you scavenge and craft on the auction house. Fallen Earth gives you the freedom to do exactly as you want. The world may be a shadow of its former self, but there’s no limit to what’s possible for you to accomplish.
- Scavenge, harvest and craft just about anything you can think of. Over 95% of the in-game items are player crafted.
- The hybrid real-time combat system gives you the perfect blend of first-person combat and role-playing
- Pledge allegiance to one of six factions and take part in the rich backstory that defines the world of Fallen Earth
- Completely classless, play the way you want to
- Over 1,000 square kilometers to explore
- Dynamically occurring events, including invasions and resource cache discoveries mean that there is always something happening
Skydome Inc. was founded in 2022, supported by European venture funds, to ensure the preservation of the human species in an event of cataclysm. The "Dome" project consisted of several programs.
The most famous projects of the company were InterShelter and InterSpace.
InterShelter meant to build underground bunkers that could shelter residents from catastrophic events for half a century. Keyvan Morris, one of the most successful construction magnate on the West Coast, was appointed as project manager. The program started in 2024, and has gained wide popularity on the background of the growing threat of military conflict in the Middle East. Company is frequently mentioned in certain medications, developed in conjunction with a program of shelters.
InterSpace included four projects: removing near-Earth space debris, building a Mars outpost, system to protect against dangerous celestial bodies, as well as the creation of an autonomous colony in Earth orbit (Dark Sky).
Bright future, space exploration, colonization of new planetary systems - everything Dark Sky promised - faded in the glow of raging star.
Little is reported about the orbital colony after the disaster. No much interest on that from people trying to survive on a dying planet, however,
Scraps of documents and drawings, inventions, prototypes can still be found in shelters, laboratories, bunkers. But no one remembers whether Dark Sky is real or is it just a legend.
Rules of the game:
There are 50 players spawned at location. When you're in lobby you can start playing in group of 4 people maximum.
There are 7 shelters on location. Every shelter has from 1 to 3 rescuing capsules (randomly).
You have 30 minutes to open shelters (find and set up 2 batteries), get into the capsule and become rescued from the storm.
Everyone starts the game with the same stats. Everyone needs to get/collect the weapons, armors, batteries which are spawned randomly during the process of game.
There is just one aim - to survive in capsule but everyone can have their own strategy to achieve this.
There is no inventory in the game. The character needs to carry everything. It is allowed to put on two primary weapons (rifles, guns, shotguns) and two secondary weapons (pistols). The other weapon can be put on only if you replace the one that you already have on yourself. Bullets and medical kits do not have weight and can be added to inventory in any quantity.
38. Osiris: New Dawn
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” – H.P. Lovecraft
The year is 2046 and mankind’s discovery of near-lightspeed "fold engine" propulsion has empowered mankind's Osiris expeditionary missions to the Gliese 581 system. You are the second colonization team sent by the U.N.E. (United Nations of Earth) to study potential habitable planets when your spacecraft malfunctions braking from light speed, forcing an emergency landing on the planet’s surface.
Overcome the dangers of an environment with unpredictable weather conditions by building a central base, expanding the structure further with modular units to grow food, create research centers, manufacturing bays and more. To further advance technologies and thrive on the planet, traverse into a world filled equally with breathtaking landscapes and alien terrors that will freeze your blood. Osiris is a beautiful game that uniquely combines inventive crafting, curious exploration, and skillful combat. Explore an alien system and colonize worlds of incredible wonders and unforgiving dangers.KEY FEATURES
- Multiplayer Colonization: Work together with online players to build a prospering colony and together defend against threatening alien species, survive environmental phenomenon including meteor showers, and attacks from other online player colonies.
- Survive, Craft, Research and Thrive: Gather resources and materials to adapt to the alien system, build modular structures to grow food and create manufacturing bays, research new technologies to upgrade gear and build new vehicles and droids, and explore the environment to discover new resources and secrets to expand and thrive in this brave alien world.
- Explore The Planet And Beyond: Learn what wonders and horrors lie on the alien planet and explore underground dungeons for unique potential discoveries. In time, build spacecraft to launch into space and travel to other planets in the solar system.
- Prepare for a Fight: Choose first or third person controls as you hunt intelligent alien species with predatory instincts. Equip a variety of weapons to ensure you are prepared for any situation.
- Light-Year Visual Difference: Experience the high graphic quality typically only found in AAA games. Osiris: New Dawn offers high attention to texture detail and High Dynamic Range lighting creating a frightening gorgeous world. An advanced IK (inverse kinematics) system powers over 200 amazing fluid player movements and a diverse range of terrifying alien creature animations.
39. Mortal Online
Experience true open-world freedom in Mortal Online - a unique first-person, medieval fantasy, massively multiplayer online role-playing game.Choose your path!
- Choose from many different races, decide your own style of play and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world.
- Choose a profession and devote your life to combat, crafting, magic, trading...
- Discover countless skills, resources and tools, master a few or dabble in them all, or be the first to explore new areas to find hidden treasures and unique secrets.
Danger is everywhere, safety must be earned. Learn to master real-time, aim-based combat where you decide every move your character makes, and where your skills really matter.Not quite like any other MMORPG...
- There are no character levels, only skill levels.
- There are no PvP zones, only a single open and realistic world where you are free to choose your own path.
- There are no separate server regions, every player inhabits the same huge world.
- Build your own house, or create a guild with your friends to build a keep.
- Expand even more, build a whole city and surround it with defensive walls, or band together to siege and conquer your enemies' fortresses!
- With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.
The possibilities are endless!Unlimited free trial!Mortal Online offers a free-to-play mode with a skill cap at skill level 60. In order to unlock the maximum skill levels and fully master your Mortal destiny, a paid monthly subscription is needed, but unlike many other games there are no microtransactions. Unsubscribing will re-apply the skill cap, but your skills will be maxed again when you re-subscribe. Every player gets one free character slot, and you can purchase additional slots up to a maximum of four.Feature list
- Taming and mount breeding
- Player Housing and City Building
- Territory control system
- 500+ skills to master
- Mounted combat
- Several in-depth crafting systems with millions of combinations
- Mining and woodcutting
- Publish your own books
- Armor dyeing
- Social skills such as bribing and persuasion
- Auction houses
- And much more!
40. Dinosaur Hunt
WHAT IS DINOSAUR HUNT?
Dinosaur Hunt is a chaotic first person shooter that confronts heavily armed players with the most horrifying creatures that ever roamed the earth: Dinosaurs.
The world of Dinosaurs is a ride that you will never forget
The story is mindblowing and will make you crying in the corner
1081 Achievements - thats right 1081 of them.
Miasmata is a first-person survival/adventure game, developed from the ground-up by brothers Joe and Bob Johnson. You play as Robert Hughes, a plague-stricken scientist on a journey to discover a cure. Your adventure begins on the shores of a remote and mysterious island. Long ago, the island was inhabited by a group of indigenous people, whose extant monuments still decorate the island landscape. The island is now home to a scientific research outpost and it is your hope to reunite with your colleagues working there. Unfortunately, you'll soon discover that something has gone terribly wrong.
During your adventure, you will encounter a mysterious and deadly creature. This creature can stalk you for miles, lurking behind grasses and vegetative cover. By treading carefully and with stealth, you may be able to elude the creature. If you are careless, however, you will be forced to confront the creature head-on.Key Features
- Experience: An engine built from the ground up, featuring voxel-based volumetric clouds, advanced water reflection and refraction, volumetric light-shafts and atmospheric scattering simulations.
- Explore: A lush and incredibly detailed natural world. The island landscape is covered by forests with lush canopies. The terrain surfaces are blanketed by tufts of moss and grass. The forest floors have thick undergrowth and are littered with fallen leaves, rotting logs, stumps and sticks.
- Discover: Dozens of camps, outposts and ruins. Find maps, notes and clues that lead you on your adventure.
- Survive: A deadly world. Discover plants and fungi and synthesize them into life-saving medicines. Find water and shelter to stave off fever, dehydration and exhaustion. Use stealth and cunning to escape the deadly creature.
- Create: A map of the island using an innovative cartography mechanic. Use a true-to-life triangulation system to pinpoint your location on the island and construct a map of the its boundaries, contours and landmarks.
Wickland is an indie arena shooter heavily inspired by classic FPS games of the 90's. Morph into eight deadly beasts and use their own unique abilities, blaze through maps at insane speed to pick up power-ups, and fight your friends or foes in classic maze-like arena maps, just like the good old days. Wickland is an arena FPS dedicated to PC Gamers.Main Objective
- Wickland revolves around the unique arena FPS mechanic of morphing, fighting, and killing your opponent's beasts until their human character is defeated
- Each beast you pick up has it's own armor which stacks onto your base health. In duel mode, beasts can only be picked up by 1 player at a time. Use map knowledge and strategic routing to take control of the beasts and win the match
- 8 beasts with their own suited range and close range abilities
- 6 themed arena maps
- Warm-Up (FFA Deathmatch) and Duel (1 vs 1)
- Practice offline or online against bots
- Watch live competitions via spectator mode
- Community supported tournaments with prize pools (eSports Leagues)
- Power-ups such as health potions and armor
- Wall jump ability to increase momentum, perform trick jumps, and take shortcuts
- Steam Login with stat tracking
- Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Achievements
- 2 new maps will be released in Spring 2015
43. Medieval Engineers
The game is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and history and doesn't use any technologies that were not available in the 5th to 15th centuries.
Medieval Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as an action game too. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Medieval Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Medieval Engineers is the second “engineering” game developed by Keen Software House. The first one is Space Engineers, which sold over 2 million copies in its first year and is still a bestseller.Early Access Features
- BUILDING WITH STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Medieval Engineers is all about building and the options are unlimited. Build anything from houses and castles to wagons and catapults.
- FULLY INTERACTABLE WORLD
Change, pick up and interact with everything includes plants, bushes, trees, animals, and the ground itself. Everything is interactable and destructible!
- VOXEL TERRAFORMING
Make the ground into any shape you want. Use a pickaxe to dig and mine in the ground or use the special voxel tools to reshape the land.
- LIMITLESS EXPLORATION
Play in a volumetric open world environment and explore a whole planet. Find valuable defensible areas or go to battle alongside your allies to take enemy lands and secure resources. The planet is full life including trees, plants, animals, and savage barbarian warriors.
- INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Build with structural integrity. Make buildings too tall and they will collapse! Design your structures carefully keeping in mind the differences between wood and stone. Use Structural Integrity View to find weak points in real-time. When the supports fail buildings come crashing down in glorious real-time destruction!
More to be added later
Please be sure to read the list of current features before you buy the game. It will give you an insight on what is or isn't actually working: http://www.medievalengineers.com/featuresPerformance NotesMedieval Engineers is in development and undergoing frequent optimizations. The performance will get better. The performance depends on the complexity of your world and the configuration of your computer. Simple worlds run smoothly even on low-end computers, but a more complex world with rich object interactions could overload even high-end computers.
Minimum requirements represent the bare minimum to run simple scenes and don’t guarantee a perfect experience.
44. Citadel: Forged with Fire
Citadel: Forged With Fire is a massive online sandbox RPG with elements of magic, spellcasting and inter-kingdom conflict. As a newly minted apprentice of the magic arts, you will set off to investigate the dangerous world of Ignus. Your goal: create a name for yourself and achieve notoriety and power among the land’s ruling Houses.
You have complete freedom to pursue your own destiny; hatch plots of trickery and deceit to ascend the ranks among allies and enemies, become an infamous hunter of other players, build massive and unique castles, tame mighty beasts to do your bidding, and visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history. The path to ultimate power and influence is yours to choose.
Welcome to the magical world of Ignus: a 36 square kilometer landmass of sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps and frozen tundra. Leave no stone unturned as you explore dangerous caves and ancient ruins to recover powerful artifacts and uncover a rich history spanning thousands of years. Embark on a journey across the land to find the perfect place for you and your allies to call home.
Master a diverse range of powerful spells. Use the Extract spell to quickly harvest the world’s bountiful resources, bring meteors down from the heavens with Conflagration, or lift and throw an entire castle with Telekinesis. Discover your conduit of choice among a huge selection of mystic wands and staves, magically imbued axes, swords, maces and hammers, and enchanted gauntlets.
Align your efforts with fellow Warlocks to create a mighty House. Create an internal hierarchy of power, design and plant your own House flag, share your resources to build huge castles and team up to hunt legendary creatures. Wage war with opposing Houses or hatch plans of deceit and trickery to cause internal chaos and ascend the ranks within your own.
Use the Pacify spell to tame ferocious creatures and amass an army of minions. Tamed companions will gain experience and grow with you as you travel the world and triumph in battle. Siege an enemy fortress with a horde of savage Orcs, ride Horses and Direwolves to quickly traverse the vast landscape, or rain fiery death upon your enemies from the back of a Dragon!
Construct your Dream Castle using hundreds of structural pieces found within a flexible and easy-to-use building editor, or take advantage of the dynamic destruction engine and crush someone else’s. Enhance your fortress with magical structures like defensive shields, attack towers, mana pools and respawn stones. Unlock new fortification materials and building features as you level up: with so many materials and pieces to work with the only limit is your imagination.
Are you an old, bearded and wise Warlock or are you a young, ambitious and strong-willed Mage? Create your own style with a huge variety of clothing and weapon options. Discover a near limitless variety among these items’ stats with Citadel’s rich and deep loot generation system; every loot pull is different and ensures that fighting monsters and exploring dungeons is a constantly rewarding and memorable experience.
Why walk when you can fly? Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies. Enjoy the convenience of a custom-crafted broomstick, tame and mount airborne companions like dragons and giant eagles, or use alchemy to concoct potent elixirs allowing flight without the aid of beast or broom.
45. RAID: World War II
The RAID: World War II Closed BETA is happening right now! Pre-order the RAID: World War II Special Edition to unlock.
Please note: Closed BETA is unavailable in Germany due to censorship laws.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed four player cooperative shooter set in Europe during World War II, where you and your friends aims to thwart the Nazi onslaught. Four prisoners of war – Sterling, Rivet, Kurgan and Wolfgang have been freed by “Mrs. White,” a secret British Intelligence Operative, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Their objective is to fight the war - without rules or mercy. Their reward is all the Nazi gold they can carry.
JOHN CLEESE - Comedy legend John Cleese plays Control - a British Intelligence Agent working for Mrs. White. His job is to make sure that you have plenty of Nazis to fight and lots of gold to steal.
RAID: World War II is all about teamwork and strategy during intense firefights filled with adrenaline. In RAID: World War II, you are fighting the enemy from within. You are up against tough odds, but with enough fire power, determination and recklessness anything is possible. Fight the good fight, but fight dirty.Key Features
- CLASSES - Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed Skill Tree, allowing for various play styles.
- WAR CRIES - Each class has its own War Cry - a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II - Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character has their own look with fully customizable uniforms making you stand out on the battlefield.
- WEAPON MODIFICATIONS - World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons. RAID: World War II allows players to play around with these weapons, upgrade and customize their look and feel with authentic weapon modifications. Players can choose between barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allowing for a vast range of different play styles.
- OPERATIONS - RAID: World War II offers players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking special missions called Operations. Operations is a chained series of highly-modified Raids, featuring new storylines, including content and challenging objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
- CHALLENGE CARDS - RAID: World War II introducers a new feature where players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customize the “rules” of a Raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, a Challenge Card might make it so that enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage. Every Challenge Card is different and it’s up to you to find your favorite.
- LOCATIONS - RAID: World War II takes place in historic locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the river Elbe, players will be bringing destruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
- A special version of the in-game car Apple Red Kübelwagen.
- RAID: World War II Base game.
- A RAID: World War II comic book available in-game and as a PDF.
- A decorative bomb for the camp.
- Original soundtrack and the melee weapon “marching mace”.
- A special melee weapon “The Admiral’s Dagger”.
- Four exclusive special edition jackets.
- RAID: World War II Digital Art Book.
- Four exclusive RAID: World War II wallpapers.
- PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition. (if you have PAYDAY 2, it will be updated to PAYDAY 2 Ultimate Edition).
Join the Steam group and get additional content
By joining the group, you will receive additional content for free!
- 100 Gold bars
- 1 in-game Jacket for one of the four characters
- PAYDAY 2 in-game melee weapon: “Knuckle Dagger”
- Steam Character Avatars
46. Phoning Home
You play ION, a young exploration unit on a mission to secure natural resources. When you crash-land on an alien planet your ship is almost completely destroyed. Not only do you have to survive in a strange new world full of dangers, but to have even a hope of escape you must find a way to contact your home planet for help.
With only your ship’s A.I. for company, you set out to explore your new home. On your journey you encounter ANI, a small, stranded service unit who identifies as female. ANI is the first to admit she’s a bit mad, but she is also a valuable resource, and it soon becomes clear that there will be no escape without her.
And so, the two of you begin a journey that neither of you is prepared for, on a planet where even the laws of nature seem not to apply. A journey in which ION and ANI must face the strangest of all possible challenges if they are to have any hope of living to tell their own story.
- Explore a new frontier. Large open environments with realistic environmental effects – from time-of-day lighting to dappled forests and snow-covered mountains, to volcanoes, canyons, deep oceans and scorching deserts – you must find your way.
- Experience a story with living (but not breathing) characters, brought to life by voice actors.
- Survive harsh weather conditions and temperatures – and protect ANI at all costs!
- An intriguing mix of exploration, logic and action gameplay.
- Create portals to traverse the landscape.
- Fight – or find ways to avoid combat.
- Craft improvements and critical tools from resources found in the environment.
- Discover the remnants of an alien civilization, decrypt their language and restore their technology.
- Enjoy a beautiful soundtrack.
Be warned. Phoning Home starts easy, but gets quite challenging in the later stages of the game. Can you leave the planet?
47. Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope
Earth Defense Force's greatest hero in this unique VR simulation based on Sam Stone's own log files from his time as captain of the Battlecruiser Saratoga. Experience the missions that turned Captain Stone into the legend that he is today.Key Features at Early Access Launch:
- Tons of enemies – Hordes of attacking enemies have always been a trademark of the Serious Sam series, and Serious Sam: The Last Hope continues to deliver countless terrors in just one scene, harnessing the serious power of the Serious Engine 4.5.
- Tons of guns – Dual-wield miniguns, tommy guns, heavy lasers, shotguns, and an assortment of other guns. Oh, and chainsaws, too! More then 10 different weapons, including the rocket launcher, were available from the beginning of Early Access, and Sam's lethal armory was regularly expanded and updated.
- Planet-hopping action – Battle across treacherous Egyptian sands, in the pitch-dark under ancient ruins, and on the surface of Pladeon, the long-abandoned heart of a great industrial civilization. Early Access started out with two planets, each with four different locations, and more of Sam's adventures across the galaxy became available through updates. And that's not all - watch this space for more info on planned updates to the game.
- Dick's back, too! - Featuring the voice of Serious Sam, John. J. Dick, dropping one-liners as you drop enemies.
- Cry for Mummy – Defeat Mental's most powerful servants, starting with the Unholy Space Mummy of Gamma Pegasi, a huge, terrifying, undead monstrosity brought to life with dark magic - as dangerous as it is smelly! And that's just the first boss.
- Hyper-immersive realism – Graphics so good that if you die in the simulation, you die in the real world!*
*Might or might not be entirely true. But we tested it and we're pretty sure it works the other way around.
48. The Haunted: Hells Reach
All Hell Has Broken Loose!!! The Haunted is a fast paced third person action horror game that focuses on delivering an intense multiplayer experience. Your goal is to liberate cursed places and survive the assault from the minions of Hell. The game features several multiplayer modes such as co-op survival, demons vs. humans and demonizer.
- Addictive cooperative online and offline gameplay for up to 4 players!
- Multiplayer versus mode! Humans vs Demons in exhilarating and distinct game modes “Battle” and “Demonizer”.
- 8 larger environments with unique level events such as meteor showers and lightning storms which affect the gameplay.
- Over 30 upgradeable weapons and hidden special weapons and items.
- Free future updates and DLC!
- Custom level and modification support!
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3.
49. Rising World
Please note that this game is currently in Alpha state
Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.
Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.
Anything is possible!Features
- Randomly generated worlds
- Completely modifiable environment
- Both single and multi-player modes
- 200 different building materials
- Place customised images in your world
- Complex and deep network of underground caves
- Environmental physics - trees and items
- Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
- Powerful Modding/Plugin API
Your purchase entitles you to receive all future updates free of charge!
50. Gloria Victis
Gloria Victis is a MMORPG with an emphasis on realism, set in a low-fantasy medieval open world. Enjoy skill-based non-target combat, open PVP with territory control, deep, expanded crafting system, player-driven economy and a mature, extensive storyline – all that served with beautiful, realistic graphics and immersive atmosphere.
Choose one of two nations: proud Midlanders inhabiting vast green lands or vengeful Ismirs from the frosty North and join the conflict!
Non-Target Combat – Engage in action-based, non-target combat where your skills and tactics matter! Prove your skills and earn fame as an undefeatable duelist, eagle-eyed archer or respected commander inspiring your allies in battle!
Open PVP – Fight to the death in tournaments, towns and castles sieges and epic wars where entire armies collide!
Territory Control – Conquer the lands, siege non-instantiated towns and castles and develop fortifications to earn an advantage in the everlasting conflict of the realms!
Innovative Partial Loot System – Defeated your enemy? Take your reward, selecting which specific items you would like to loot – but hurry, the clock is ticking!
Fame and Disgrace – Be a part of a living feudal society, establish your reputation and move up the feudal hierarchy, leading your allies to victory under your guild’s banner – or run and hide as an outlaw!
Complex Crafting System – Look for the best resources and materials, use crafting workstations and co-operate with others to increase your efficiency and achieve mastery in one of 8 different realistic crafts. The economy is in your hands – swords don’t drop from wolves but are forged by the blacksmiths!
Class-less Progression – Become who you want to be, shaping your character without artificial classes and fully customizing your equipment using hundreds of available items!
Open Living World – Seamless, breathtaking, challenging, dynamically reacting to your actions – the diversified and overwhelming world of Gloria Victis awaits you!
Low-fantasy Setting – Explore the lands based upon medieval Europe and Middle-East, discover ancient secrets, seek for forgotten treasures and face creatures designed after medieval tales!
Please remember that the game is currently in alpha stage and you may experience some issues or some of the features may not be implemented yet. Read the "Early Access" section above for details!
We are continuously improving and expanding all the described features according to the Community voice, while the others are under development or on our to-do list.
Features which will come with the future updates:
Mounts – Tired of walking? Get on a horse, take your lance and charge the enemy – or prove your incomparable skills in mounted archery!
Full-scale Sieges – Rams, ballistae, trebuchets and catapults – medieval warfare in all its beauty and glory!
Sailing and Naval Combat – Build a cog to deliver goods to distant realms, lead your fleet in naval warfare or make your mark as a world-known corsair!
Housing – Build your own house, develop and decorate it – home sweet home!
Freedom and Immersion – Want to rest for a while? Enjoy numerous side-activities, such as fishing, gambling and the beer drinking contest!
Mature storyline – Choose one of three playable nations based upon the old powers from medieval Europe and the Middle-East – Midlanders, Ismirs and Azebs – and enjoy an epic adventure to discover their rich culture, history and an own beliefs system!
We are currently hosting servers for following regions:
- West Europe
- East Europe/Russia
- North America
- South America
- South East Asia