The best games like Running Sausage are:
- arrow_rightPapers, Please
- arrow_rightNot A Hero
- arrow_rightThe Red Strings Club
- arrow_rightSpy Chameleon - RGB Agent
- arrow_rightBleed 2
- arrow_rightAtomic Ninjas
100 Best Games Like Running Sausage:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (94)
- Xbox One (5)
- PlayStation 4 (5)
- iOS (10)
- Android (8)
- macOS (36)
- Linux (22)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (6)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Web (1)
1. Papers, Please
The creator of the game often travelled through Asia and made the observation that the work of an immigration officer checking documents for entry is simultaneously very monotonous and very responsible. The game reproduces this work - but scammers and unusual situations occur in it much more often than in reality. The task of the player-officer is not to make a mistake, not to let an unwanted guest into the country. He has power, directories, translucent devices, etc., but experienced masters of deception and fraud act against him. The task of the player is complicated by the fact that his country is like all the paranoid dictatorships at the same time. This country fears a lot, seeks to control everything and periodically generates various rules. The game has a lot of humour, a lot of exciting puzzles and unexpected twists, including shooting. The visual and musical design of the game reflects the bizarre world of stupid rules, constant fear and mutual distrust.
2. Not A Hero
Not A Hero is an indie cover-based 2D shooter game developed by Roll7.
A purple rabbit named BunnyLord uses time travel to become a mayor and save the world from the alien invasion. In order to prove to the people that he has to be elected, he hires freelance anti-heroes to get rid of the crime in the city.
Not A Hero features a unique pixelated style. At the beginning of each level, the player chooses one out of nine characters. Each character has their own traits and a set of unique gameplay changes. The players have a primary weapon that they can upgrade either temporarily or until the level is completed. Special weapons are also available, such as automatic turrets or exploding cats.
There is no jumping in the game, yet the player can slide. Sliding can be used to get into cover against the in-game objects or tackle enemies which makes them easier to kill. The characters can withstand several hits and the health is restored pretty fast.
The game features different objectives for each level, but every one of them is issued by BunnyLord.
3. The Red Strings Club
The Red Strings Club is a cyberpunk narrative experience about fate and happiness featuring the extensive use of pottery, bartending and impersonating people on the phone to take down a corporate conspiracy.
The professed altruistic corporation Supercontinent Ltd is on the verge of releasing Social Psyche Welfare: a system that will eliminate depression, anger and fear from society. However, the bartender of a clandestine club and a freelance hacker don't regard this evolution as an improvement but as brainwashing. Alongside unwitting company employees and a rogue empathy android, the duo will pull all the strings they can to bring down this scheme.Cyberpunk Thriller NarrativeUncover a mysterious corporate program that promises a blissful existence while debating what does happiness means and what lengths are permissible to obtain it.Psychological BartendingRead your customer's’ mood and mix the perfect cocktail to manipulate the client's emotions in order to gather the information you want and progress your agenda of stopping Supercontinent's plans.Genetic Implant PotteryDesign genetic implants at a high-tech lathe to change the attitude and direction of the corporation’s most influential executives.Vocal Corporate EspionageAssume the voice of important figures in the Social Psyche Welfare project and play their own motivations against each other over the phone to uncloak their plans.
Toribash is a turn-based fighting game developed by Nabi Studios. The game is free-to-play on Windows, OS X and Linux. The also used to be available on Wii Shop Channel for 1000 Wii Points (about $10).
The game revolves around 1vs1 duels between doll-like minimalistic characters against either CPU or other players via the internet. Toribash is notable for its unique mix of fighting game and turn-based strategy based on ragdoll physics.
Instead of commanding character to perform certain attacks or special moves, the players manipulate various joints on the character’s model. It includes relaxing, holding, contracting and extending different parts of the doll’s body. After pressing spacebar, the model starts moving according to the player’s command for several frames and then the next turn begins. The goal of each match is either to gain more points than your opponent or to knock them outside the ring. Players earn points by successfully performing different punches, kicks, grabs and other moves.
Toribash multiplayer offers many different game modes. They vary depending on how many frames one turn takes, the distance between characters or specific aspects of in-game physics. There are also many player-made modifications to the game that change the dolls’ type, the way they move or add additional objects to the environment.
5. Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
NEW STEAM FEATURES:
- trading cards
- steam achievements
- cloud saving
Don't let the cartoon visuals fool you. Being a RGB Agent requires some good skills.
Spy Chameleon RGB Agent is a challenging arcade-puzzle game where the player needs to avoid being spotted thanks to the color-changing mechanisms of the main character.
Across 5 crazy missions and 75 levels the player will discover different enemies and mechanics in order to complete super secret missions only achievable by a RGB Agent: taking pics of a celebrity and her lover at her bedroom or getting the secret formula of a famous drink company are only some examples.
Observe the moves of your enemies, choose the right path and start running to the next safe spot. The length of the levels make this game perfect to spend a few minutes completing some levels or hours finishing missions and getting all the challenges, speed-running through the game or getting all the achievements.
- change color to blend with the environment
- 75 challenging levels. The difficulty increases as you learn the mechanics
- 3 challenges in each level: pick collectibles and beat time
- 5 different enemies, each one with different mechanics
- a mix of good reflexes, timing and strategy
- levels designed and timed to be enjoyable by speed-runners
When a brilliant particle physicist dies unexpectedly, the race is on to secure his terrible new technology before it falls into the wrong hands. The lives of four playable characters become entangled as they fight against the clock to find the dead scientist’s secret vault.
The suspicions they harbor, the memories they guard, the connections they share - all will converge as these four ordinary people work together to prevent a potentially cataclysmic disaster.Key Features:
- Voiceover work featuring fan-favorite Logan Cunningham (Bastion)
- Four simultaneously playable characters
- A twisting, riveting storyline influenced by player decisions
- Long and short term memory system - ask anybody about anything in the game!
- Over ten hours of gameplay!
7. Bleed 2
Bleed 2 is a relentless arcade action game featuring air-dodging, bullet-reflecting, and tons of bosses.
Wryn is the world's greatest (and only remaining) hero. Help her battle an invading force of villains and live up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time!
Featuring an original soundtrack by Jukio Kallio and sound design by Joonas Turner!Key Features:
- 7 levels containing over 25 boss fights
- Unique controls let you shoot, dodge, reflect bullets and slow time all at once
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- Unlockable weapons, characters and abilities
- Arcade Mode: Tackle the game on one life to compete for leaderboard glory
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
8. Atomic Ninjas
The most entertaining multiplayer action platform game of the year has just arrived! Enter the arena as one of the eight Atomic Ninjas and battle it out against other players and bots, online or locally!
Outsmart and outflank other players, upgrade your Super Abilities and use crazy ninja weapons and gadgets. Only the most malicious players win!
- Eight distinctive Atomic Ninjas to unlock.
- Six weapons & gadgets, each bringing unique gameplay possibilities.
- Eight Super Abilities, such as Invisibility and Super Speed, that will turn you into a stealthy ninja, an agile acrobat, or an unstoppable hulk!
- Six arenas full of danger, moving platforms, traps and hiding places that become your playing field where you can hunt and humiliate other players!
- Lots of game modes, including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Treasure Hunt.
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Network Players 2-4
Cross-platform play (PS3™)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®Vita systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
It's 1972 and a military coup has rocked Anchuria, a small country in Latin America. As a result, you, Angela Burnes, US citizen, are trapped in the metropolitan capital of San Bavón. Your paradise has turned into a warzone. To make ends meet, you take up a job as a housekeeper. Every week, an hour before sunset, you clean the swanky bachelor pad of the wealthy Gabriel Ortega. You are given a number of tasks to do, but the temptation to go through his stuff is irresistible. And what is he up to? As you get to know your mysterious absent employer better, you are sucked into a rebellious plot against the notorious dictator who rules the country with an iron fist.
“Sunset uses the routine of labour to exquisite effect as a framework to tell a story about class and political revolution.” – Simon Parkin, Eurogamer
“Sunset acts as a thoughtful, pensive walk through social themes and struggles not often explored in this medium.” – Game Spot, Josiah Renaudin
“Sunset is a wonderfully atmospheric slow burner and a valuable addition to a medium where the predominant approach to conflict is to just give you a big old gun and invite you to get stuck in.” – Philippa Warr, Rock Paper Shotgun
“The story is excellent and will draw you in, making you feel as if you truly are Angela Burnes.” – Jessica Mock, Hardcore Gamer
“Rather than focus on the explicit violence of a military coup, Sunset centers on the emotional brutality of war.” – Reid McCarter, Playboy
Sunset is a narrative-driven first-person exploration game that centers on the discovery of clues to a story that takes place as you play.
Sunset is in part inspired by action games set in a war-like context, like many first-person shooters. What life would be like for the NPCs in such games? How does it feel when war is the backdrop for your day-to-day life?
Sunset is divided into 44 play sessions that each take a fictional hour: until the sun sets. Each time you get a list of tasks that you are requested to do. But there is more to do in the apartment than just work. There are other activities, such as going through the owner's possessions in search of information, and interacting with his 1970s-era technological gadgets.
Angela Burnes, is not an empty vessel. She has a personality of her own and you discover her thoughts while playing. As a US citizen at the end of the sixties, she is inspired by the Black Power and civil rights movements. In an effort to learn more about egality, she travels to the then socialist republic of Anchuria. During her visit, a US-backed military coup happens and she is disallowed from leaving the country. Her university degree is not recognized by the new regime and she is forced to work as a housekeeper to sustain herself.
Angela's younger brother, David, who had followed her to Anchuria ends up joining an underground resistance movement. And Angela must worry about what happens to him when the war begins in earnest.
Gabriel Ortega is a lover of the arts. Through his work as a curator he met Maria Luisa of the wealthy Veleta family. Thanks to the money from their families, Gabriel became a much celebrated benefactor of the arts. When the coup happened, theaters and museums were closed. The new government offered affluent citizens safety and positions of power. Gabriel's wife, and most of her family and their friends, were happy to accept but Gabriel refused. Rising tensions between the couple ultimately lead to a separation.
The story of Sunset begins when Gabriel Ortega moves into a new penthouse apartment in the capital city of San Bavón. It is in this apartment that Angela Burnes finds employment.
- first-person exploration with familiar controls (WASD + mouselook), or customize for your comfort
- atmospheric: cool 1972 style, reflections, sunset glow, stillness, tension of war, time passing
- influence the relationship between the two protagonists, emotional narrative arc happens as you play
- suspenseful story-driven gameplay: interact to explore the fiction
- responsive environment (light switches, record players, electronic gadgets, etc.)
- no fail state – this isn’t a game you can win or lose, only influence
- anywhere from 90 minutes to 22 hours of gameplay, depending on your approach
- soundtrack by the award-winning Austin Wintory (Journey, The Banner Saga, Monaco)
- retro early 1970s style
- Auriea Harvey and Michaël Samyn have dedicated their lives to the exploration of videogames as an artistic expressive medium. They are the creators of The Endless Forest, The Path, The Graveyard, Fatale, Bientôt l'été, Vanitas and IGF Nuovo winner Luxuria Superbia. With Sunset they have applied their decade of experience to a more accessible title, with the purpose of sharing the beauty of videogames with a wider audience.
- Austin Wintory composed the music for Sunset. A Grammy and BAFTA award winner, he is one of the foremost composers of videogame soundtracks. His work includes music for flOw, Journey, Monaco and Gorogoa.
- Tina Marie Murray has acted the voice of Angela.
- Laura Raines Smith has animated the main character (and the occasional helicopter) as she has done on all of Tale of Tales' games so far.
- Kris Force is a sound designer whose work you can hear in The Graveyard, The Path, Fatale and Bientôt l'été.
- Theresa Schlag has modeled the architecture in Bientôt l'été and will do so again in Sunset, together with Niklas Roth.
- Jospeh Silverman, Lucie Viatge and Señorita Y, who wishes to remain anonymous, have modeled many of the artworks and objects in the game.
- Jurie Horneman and Alex Mouton have helped us with programming.
- Leigh Alexander & Ste Curran, Agency gave project direction advice.
- The text was written in collaboration with the anonymous writer dear Señor X.
Sunset was created with Unity for PC, Mac and Linux.
Production was supported by the Flanders Audiovisual Fund and a whole bunch of Kickstarter backers.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/taleoftales
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/taleoftales
Look at the trailer: http://sunset-game.com
Visit the game's website: http://Tale-of-Tales.com/Sunset
Visit the developers' website: http://Tale-of-Tales.com
Come to Anchuria: http://sunset.voyage
Read the dev log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=39393
Read about the making of Sunset: http://tale-of-tales.com/Sunset/blog/
LostWinds is an enchanting adventure bursting with unique gameplay ideas that puts “the power of the wind in the palm of your hand”.
You wield the awesome powers of Enril the wind spirit - from raging tornados to the gentlest breeze – to guide and protect Toku, a young boy who is the only one who can help you release the curse placed upon the world of Mistralis by the evil spirit Balasar.
The game’s novel and playful control mechanism lets you use Enril’s elemental powers to help Toku in your quest to overcome Balasar – powering his jumps and glides through Mistralis’ different regions, buffeting and smashing enemies, and solving puzzles.
Experience all of the magic of Mistralis, a land full of wonder and intrigue that bursts to life with your every action and exploration.
Categories in common with LostWinds: Adventure
11. Rocket Riot
Rocket Riot packs hundreds of zany characters, aggressive mini-bosses, tons of tough bosses and crazy visual effects into one rocket package! In this awesomely 8-bit styled game, blast your way through the environment or hide behind it, battling the strangest enemies you will ever encounter.
Uncover wacky power-ups, navigate through completely destructible environments, or burrow into different areas of the map for surprise attacks. Destroyed objects regenerate, keeping the action fast-paced. But time doesn’t heal all wounds!features:
- Engage in over 200 single player missions, set in distinctly stylized worlds!
- Unlock over 300 characters! Zombies vs. robots! Rocket-propelled bananas! Pirates vs. meese…uh…multiple moose!
- Test your strength and accuracy against tons of bosses… and mini bosses too.
- Classic Rocket Riot™ levels with awesome new stories, characters and visual effects.
- 20 crazy power-ups: some helpful, some funny… all explosive.
- Colorful 8-bit style visuals with a splash of modern artistic flair, now in stereoscopic 3D.
- Maps constantly change by regenerating after they’re destroyed. But time doesn’t heal all wounds!
- Use mouse/keyboard controls, or Controller.
12. True Lies
True Lies is a top-view action shooting game based on the 1994 film of the same title that was developed by Beam Software and published by Acclaim and LJN. Four different versions of the game were released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, Sega Game Gear, and the Game Boy. The home versions and portable versions were drastically different from each other, but featured similar play mechanics.
Categories in common with True Lies: Action
13. Grey Cubes
Grey Cubes is a modern variation on the brick-breaker-type game, based on real-time physics and three-dimensional gameplay (not just 3d look).
Minimalist in style, with clean graphics and deep, original soundtrack.
The game contains 60 levels, each one is unique, each one with new challenges.
- addicting mechanics based on classic idea mixed with real-time physics and three-dimensional gameplay,
- 60 highly diversified levels,
- a traditional system of power-ups incorporated into modern gameplay mechanics,
- multi-layered levels.
Your Way To Play
An evil robot named Dron, was ordered to kidnap humans, but a young man managed to escape the clutches of Dron, his name is Aike.
Kabitis realized what had happened and decided to go after Dron and rescue the prisoners. Aike decides to join Kabitis in your search.
You can play up to two players and use gamepad.
It has about 30 stages, including bonuses and additional arenas phases that can be unlocked for the Battle Mode.
In another additional feature that can be unlocked.
During the story mode you can collect crystals, buy items from the store,
Make points, fighting enemies, Kabitis and Aike become more stronger.
You can buy bees, each has its function.
You can buy and sell time, for each phase has a timer that Dron put the exit gates.
The game has a variety of items such as the magic box.
And beware of the thorns, by touching them you get hurt or may even poison!
If something happens that you just take a little juice, but be quick.
Kabitis is a fun game that brings new challenges at every step and if you are having trouble getting somewhere
or want to achieve something that is difficult to achieve, you can use the tools of the store, such as New Platforms so you can build your own way.
15. Sound of Drop - fall into poison
Nestled in the heart of Tokyo, the quaint little aquarium, Manten Aquarium.
Numerous urban legends have arisen from here.
On the night of the full moon the waters turn to blood and man faced fish lurk within.
Junior high school students Mayu and Himeno came to Manten Aquarium to investigate these urban legends.
In the beginning it was fun, but then.
They see a glimpse of Mayu’s missing littler sister, Mari.
The wheels of fate begin turning as they chase after Mari’s shadow.
--Before she realizes it, Mayu finds herself alone and lost in the crimson aquarium.
How to play
・Proceed through the story from Mayu’s point of view
・Make choices through the game and choose your fate.
・3 main story routes
・Over 30 endings (Mostly bad)
16. Misao: Definitive Edition
By talking to Onigawara on the 3rd floor you can save your game. (Choose the "Save" option.)
While on the move, you can quick save by pressing [c] or [Shift].
After using the Quick Save feature, if you get Game Over and choose "keep going" you will instantly return to the point of saving.
However, if you close the game entirely your Quick Save data will be lost.
If you start the game and get Game Over without using Quick Save, selecting "keep going" will return you to the title screen.
*There are certain places in which you will not be able to use Quick Save.Developer's VoiceThis is a remake of the original version of Misao. This version includes:
- ・Improved graphics
- ・Improved puzzles
- ・Extra event scenes
17. The Last Weekend
«The Last Weekend» - This weekend you'll never forget.
There are four characters for the player to choose from:
Rita – journalist
Alice – model
Paul – programer
Anthony – athlete
They all have different abilities. Important thing is that the game shows individual scenario for each character.
As a quest game it requires a player to collect a number of items and set them together to move forward, carry out some tasks and communicate to other characters. By the way, dialogues are pretty plain and legible for users.
The best for last: you should have noticed it's AO rated product (18+) and there're really some fruity moments. Young boys and girls in a lake hotel, miles from nowhere – all these already feels erotic. Guys don't mind getting a peep of girls in the shower or watch some sexy pictures of their girlfriends on the Internet. What else the developers may put in the game is anyone's guess.
18. Prince of Persia: Escape
Have you ever dreamed to relive the legendary classic on mobile? Well that time has finally come!
Prince of Persia is an official mobile game based on an old classic game "Prince of Persia". Run fast, jump high and make sure to avoid the spikes!
Be warned, game is challenging! Learn the patterns and come up with the moves and proper timing to pass it! Do not give up, there is no challenge the prince cannot overcome! Enjoy tons of unique levels for you to beat! Retro side-scroller arcade in on your pocket!
Overruled is a multiplayer brawler like no other - players change the rules and objectives as they play, directly influencing the dynamics of the game. No two games are ever the same!
Challenge your friends or take on strangers in both local and online battles with up to 4 people in frantic fights to the finish. The end goal is simple - most points wins - but getting there is where the madness lies! Use over 30 different change ‘em-up cards to completely change the game as you’re playing.
You could be playing Swag Bag now, but one of your enemies might change it to King of the Hill… or Fire Tag… Or Smash ‘n Grab…
Everyone dead? Double the respawn timer! Not doing so well by yourself? Turn teams on! Got the Swag Bag? Double the points you’re earning!
Change the rules in your favour as you fight, cheat and steal your way to victory with a diverse cast of characters.Features
- 9 Mayhem-filled multiplayer maps
- 9 Characters each with their own unique VO
- 7 Game Types from Invasion to Race to Headhunter
- Over 30 different rules to change with thousands of ways to play
- 54 Single Player Challenge Maps
- Local Multiplayer
- Online Multiplayer
- Steam Achievements & Leaderboards
- Tweakable pre-game options
- OST - Digital version of soundtrack
20. Beach Bounce
Tomoyo finds himself at his grandmother Umi's beach resort, looking forward to a great summer where he can finally put the past to rest and possibly take his life forward in a better way than the coasting he was doing up until now.Of Course there Is Always A Catch...And now it looks like his summer vacation is dashed on the rocks before it begins.
The only upside is the many beautiful female staff members working at the resort.Resort Staff
* Multi-Choice and directional story
* Multiple pathways and multiple endings
* Good, Bad and Fun endings
* Several different possible romances
* Huge variety of characters and locations
21. DROD 4: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder
"Deadly Rooms of Death" (DROD) is a turn-based strategy and tactics puzzle game series. It is a 2D top-down puzzle adventure that focuses on pure gameplay mechanics, best described succinctly as "chess in a Zelda-like environment." The DROD series began over a decade ago and has enthralled thousands of players.
Swordplay and puzzles combine in this thinking man's dungeon crawl. It's simple to learn, with just a handful of commands to master. This game's rogue-like exterior belies clever puzzle design and unique play mechanics that provide amazing depth. Each room is a hand-crafted puzzle that you solve by clearing out all the monsters with your Really Big Sword without letting any reach and kill you. Monster types each have their own AI, with deterministic movement patterns. Puzzle elements and terrain types help and hinder you in solving each puzzle. You start by learning basic mechanics and fighting techniques, and then the difficulty steadily ramps up as each room you face presents a fresh challenge with a logical solution. This game features a novel play style, with story- and puzzle-driven voiced dialogue delivered inline with hardcore puzzle solving that involves a mix of strategy, tactics, lateral thinking and linchpins. As developers, our goal is to present you with a novel experience where game mechanics are paramount. DROD will give you that "just one more room" feeling.
This game is the entry-point title in the ongoing DROD franchise. "Gunthro" is designed as an beginner-level offering to the DROD world, with both new players and veterans in mind. The level layout is has multiple hub areas to explore as you progress. The game starts easy, has a smooth learning curve and an integrated online hints system. You should be pleased by the puzzle designs that went into this game, making for a delightful blend of fun and challenge. A level editor and enthusiastic player community make this a game you can relish for years.
Main game features
- Over 300 puzzle rooms across 25 levels, each organized around different combinations of puzzle elements.
- All-new enhanced version of the "Gunthro and the Epic Blunder" campaign!
- Over 25,000 usermade rooms available for download!
- Dozens of secret areas and optional extra challenge levels that lie in store for the more curious and adventuresome, uncovered in a variety of ways.
- Varied elements and monster types like rock golems, giant serpents, wraithwings, and evil eyes, each with a distinctive AI behavior and requiring different strategies and tactics to conquer.
- Hours of contextual music composed by synthpop artist Jon Sonnenberg of Travelogue.
- New and upgraded in-game artwork, including three all-new terrain styles, with real-time lighting and a range of environmental effects.
- Full-featured level/campaign editor, with custom scripting engine and modding capabilities
- Active and friendly player community
- Hi-score competition and hints system via our CaravelNet service
In this game, Beethro Budkin recounts an epic tale of adventure to his precocious nephews about his grandfather, Gunthro Budkin, and his exploits in the dangerous nation of Rasarus. Gunthro is a third-generation smitemaster and a rather ugly man. Smitemasters are hard-bitten, muscled veteran dungeon exterminators that slay hideous beasties in dark places for a living. You know Gunthro will get the job done, and you'll happily pay him to clear your basement of giant man-eating dungeon roaches.
When the Rasarun king is slain by an officer of Tueno, Gunthro is recruited by Rasarus to defend his country and reclaim its honor. However, as Gunthro searches deeper, he will find that things are not quite as they seem.
Experience the unique turn-based puzzle dungeon adventure of DROD!
- DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder
- DROD OST: Deadly Music of Death, Volumes 1 and 2
22. TAPSONIC BOLD
MEET POPULAR MOBILE RHYTHM ACTION GAME 'TAPSONIC' SERIES CREATED BY DJMAX DEVELOPERS, NOW ON STEAM!
You can check tracks from DJMAX Series and TAPSONIC Series as well as STEAM's original new tracks.
-How to play
Select track and difficulty, and clear notes floating down from the top with perfect timing.
Long note can be cleared by holding the appropriate key.
For the long notes with changing lane, you have to hold the key and change in the middle to other appropriate button.
If you clear arrow-shaped note, number of lines will change for more dynamic enjoyment.
We will update new contents and new tracks in the future.
23. Mega Man Powered Up
Mega Man is on a quest to restore peace in the world after Dr. Wily takes control of several robots in hopes to rule the planet. Completely re-designed for the PSP® with new bosses and puzzles to master, Mega Man Powered Up is the only action platformer that lets gamers create their own levels and share with friends.
24. Waste Walkers
It is perhaps a decade into our future... Mankind's future. The economies of the world have imploded. Governments have waged war on both their neighbors and their own citizens. There has been a complete collapse of society, order, infrastructure, and morality. Horrific weapons have scarred the earth and vaporized entire cities. Those who have not yet perished are forced to scavenge and struggle for survival. This is their new reality. Hordes of disfigured creatures hunt for food. Gangs of bandits rob, kill, and loot. You are but a dim flicker of light in a dark and dying world. This is the world of Waste Walkers.
- Character Creation, Customization, & Progression
- Skill System
- Dynamic & Compelling Main Story
- Open World
- Huge City Map With Miles Of Land To Traverse & Over 120 Interior Areas To Enter & Explore Including A Metro System Under The City Which Is Almost As Large As The City Itself
- Semi-Randomly Generated Gameplay
- Chilling & Unique Atmosphere
- Diverse & Realistic Characters
- Realistic Hunger & Thirst System
- Face Constant & Ever Evolving Challenges
- Background Story & Fictional Lore
- Decision System
- Open Class System
- Player-Managed Colony System
- Arena Mini Game
- Randomized Ambushes
- Field Of View System
- Randomized Music & Environmental Ambiance
- Foraging, Hunting, Crafting & Scavenging
- Light & Easy To Use Crafting System
- Realistic Scavenging System
- Totally Randomized Loot System
- Beautifully Crafted Environments
- Amazing Soundtrack
- Stunning Sound Effects
- Dozens of Different Enemies Including Mutants, Bandits, Wild Animals, & More
- Open Environments
- Excellent Combat System
- Full Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Over 50 Side Quests
- Random Events
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Hundreds Of Choices For Equipment
- Fully Equippable Characters
- Countless Hours Of Gameplay
- Large Amount Of Steam Achievements For Achievement Hunters & Completionists
- Endless Replayability
25. Dyna Bomb
Dyna Bomb - Explosive Arcade Sensation!
Strap on your jetpack and prepare for chaos! Dyna Bomb is the latest, greatest platform game from 7 Raven Studios. Play it, and believe it.
With 64 explosive levels - and 8 gloriously animated worlds. This arcade smash is a real feast for the senses, with superb artwork and thunderous explosions - oh so many explosions!
Experience the manic arcade action as you dodge enemies, fling bombs and grab the treasure - before making a mad dash for the exit. Do you have the skills to find the secret levels? Can you master all the different power ups and dominate the worlds?
If it moves, detonate it. Dyna Bomb has intuitive arcade action game play, with a blast of humor . Enjoy features like, the wheel of fortune to discover hidden extras, player powerups, different characters designs and much, much more!
*8 Different Worlds
*Gloriously animated worlds for your shooting and dodging pleasure
*8 Different Levels for each battle mission
*Many Hidden Levels on each World
*Different Warrior Characters to control
*Over 10 mega power ups
*Custom Control System & full Gamepad support
*Explosive sounds and explosive creepers
*Mini Games, to win additional itemsTick, Tick, Boom - let's play!
26. Cally's Trials
It's time for Cally to do what she does best: rescuing her kidnapped parents!
Set before the events of Cally's Caves 3, Cally's Trials is a roguelike action-platformer with a weapon-levelling system that lets you evolve weapons as you use them. Cally must save her parents from the maniacal Herbert, who has laid waste to the Caves and built a massive lair deep inside.
Herbert's experiments have twisted the caves into a living nightmare, and our plucky six-year-old heroine must overcome staggering odds:
- 110 levels packed with vile monsters to fight across 6 biomes
- 6 insane bosses, including Mama Bear's first appearance, and Carl IV's Dad.
- 12 weapon classes to level up, use your weapons and they grow stronger, every once in a while they evolve into a new form with new effects!
- Item/Powerup Store to buy permanent upgrades for Cally
- 38 song soundtrack
- roguelike structure means earning money on every run and buying upgrades is crucial to success
Cally's Trials is a mix of roguelike and RPG, with a "Level Up Everything" sensibility. Witness the beginning of Cally's journey from average 6-year-old girl, to fearless warrior and Conqueror of the Caves!
27. Edge of Hearts
Edge of hearts - a game in which you can feel yourself in the role of one of the heroes called from different worlds, relive their stories, and have fun while fighting with many enemies.
Our team loves classic beat-em-ups, adventure games, and good fantasy, so we try to translate everything that inspired us to create it. We love our project, and we want you to love the world that we came up with.
Billions of time cycles have passed since the creation of reality. One of many, separate, and related to others. The human mind can not imagine the diversity of universes and worlds that is present in what we call reality.
Nobody knows how and when everything began, and no one knows when the time came.
Time ... Thing, what holds back the onslaught of an invisible force that destroys the universe, and what itself destroys reality. Long time ago, in the depths of the worlds, the "original" time was sealed in a crystal, like the last chance to stop the death of reality. Who did this - a big mystery, but the forgotten time crystal spent billions of time cycles in a sealed form. He saw the death and birth of universes, the collation of worlds and different planes of reality, and so it could go on forever - if not for one "but" - the time shell also turned out to be not eternal, and gave a crack that entailed problems.
In all universes, something began to leak, the invisible force that in reality learned to take dark shape.
Worlds in which this power destroyed life, devoured time and reality - disappeared one by one. Disappeared forever, and it was already impossible to bring them back.
But not all worlds perished under the onslaught of dark forces - in some universes beings were found creatures of rebuffing them. All these heroes have one thing in common - there is no place for fear in their souls. They all gathered in the House of Time - the place where the same crystal was sealed, after the events in each of the worlds where they were born.
The gameplay of our game - is a 2D action with rpg elements in the colorful world. The story of the six heroes, told on behalf of each of them, will guide you through several unlike worlds and will confront incredible enemies and terrible bosses.
- Many items to improve the skills of your characters (some of which add new abilities).
- Each character has a lot of fight combos
- A unique story and location for each character, and intersecting stories for everyone. Each story will influence others so that you can see the same situation from different characters, which will clarify many details of the meta-story.
- Colorful environment and graphics
As the basis of the game, we use own engine, which allows us to provide players with a good optimization of the game process, and implement any of our ideas of graphics and gameplay.
What is implemented:
- The story for the first character, the paladin-knight Evelyn
- Character enhancement system
- Multiplayer: PVP, Co-op.
- The Arena mod.
- The second and third game characters.
- Adaptive combat system for enemies.
- New game modes.
28. Playing History 2 - Slave Trade
The Playing History game series revolves around experiencing engaging and personal stories set in exhilarating points in world history. The series have won the category of ‘best learning game’ in Europe. The series puts the student in the middle of important and interesting points in history.
Why play Playing History?
To gain the opportunity to take part in history, within in a living breathing world. You will be able to learn about historic events that they cannot alter – instead, they witness how the historic events altered humanity as a whole. The learning process is autonomously conveyed throughout the story of the game as it progresses, this occurs through decisions and actions taken by the player throughout the course of the game. This kind of interaction is a unique learning method, which encourages the player to relate to the world and actively seek out knowledge.
Slave Trade: Travel back in time to the 18th century and witness the horrors of the trans-Atlantic slave trade firsthand. In this episode, you will be working as young slave steward on a ship crossing the Atlantic. You are to serve the captain and be his eyes and ears – reporting any suspicious activities is your duty. But what do you do, when you realize that your own sister has been captured by the slave traders?
Target audience: 11-14 years old.
UPDATE: [/b The game and trailer has been updated. Slave Tetris has been removed as it was perceived to be extremely insensitive by some people. This overshadowed the educational goal of the game. Apologies to people who was offended by us using game mechanics to underline the point of how inhumane slavery was. The goal was to enlighten and educate people - not to get sidetracked discussing a small 15 secs part of the game.
29. Mr. Triangle's Adventure
An evil alien has invaded the planet and has been conducting sinister experiments on the world's inhabitants. When word reaches Mr. Triangle, he will once again rise to the challenge of protecting his home. On his journey he'll fight evil mutated vegetables with his friends, Jojo the ape, Gary the magician gator, and Marvin the rocket manatee! Throughout your quest to rid the world of the self proclaimed Mastermind of Evil, Mr. Triangle and his friends will learn about the ancient history of the planet in hopes of gathering the strength to send the alien menace back where he came from!
Mr. Triangle's Adventure is a classic RPG with a massive world to explore. Each character has vital abilities, emphasizing the power of teamwork. Boss battles have intricate patterns that you will need to figure out if you hope to get closer and closer to Mastermind as well.
Brand new side content will be developed and made available for free with purchase.
Powered by OHRRPGCE.
Press Ctrl + J to configure a Joystick.
30. Pixel Shopkeeper
Be a Pixel Shopkeeper! Collect items, decorate your shop, craft new products, and sell your wares in this shop simulation game with inventory management puzzle mechanics. Train to beat tougher dungeons, unlock new classes and decor, and furnish your shop smartly to maximize profits and customer purchases, plus much more!
- Purchase different kinds of tables, shelves, and decorations that affect different stats such as gold bonuses and customer choices
- Different dungeon types, enemies, and unlockable worlds so battle gameplay is not always the same
- Different bags you can obtain what give special effects such as delivering directly to inventory and multiplying an item type you collect!
- Unlockable character classes that have different preferences and gifts that you can use
- Crafting! Make your own items that customers will pay a premium for, or use them yourself to boost your stats
- Expand your shop to house more wares and remodel it with decorations to go for a certain look and add boosts
- Plant your own herbs (among other things) to use in battle or to sell, with chance of getting rarer seeds
- Get far enough to buy a second shop and hire managers to work for you
- More features and updates coming!
- In this game you will be clicking quite a bit. There are in-game items that alleviate that, but just fair warning in the beginning!
- As a simulation game it might start out slow as you build yourself up, so if you are bored easily, this might be important. It will eventually ramp up
- The default Challenge mode could be frustrating if you are not into the min-maxing of the genre. I recommend Sandbox or "Chill Mode" to start
- If you want an in-depth and real-time look at gameplay, check out the Let's Play video by YouTuber KatherineOfSky below
Thanks so much for the interest and I hope you enjoy the game!
31. Sakura Gamer
When she was a young girl, Nekohime dreamt of being a video game developer. Now in her early twenties, she’s abandoned that dream to focus on her uninspiring job as a computer repair technician. There’s not enough time in the day to focus on game development – and anyway, isn’t she too old to entertain such unrealistic notions?
That is, until her childhood friend, Clover, introduces her to the seductive Suki.
Suki is determined to turn Nekohime’s dream into a reality and finally develop a game – and she refuses to let Nekohime’s self-doubt stop her. Whether she wants to or not, Nekohime’s pulled into a brand new world, alongside these two bubbly, optimistic girls.
Will they be able to make a hit game together, or will it all be for nought? And, in the end, will Nekohime manage to find true love?
The unwilling heroine of the story. Her real name is ‘Sayo’, but her friends refer to her by her internet handle - much to her embarrassment.
Though she dislikes being referred to by a silly nickname she made up on the spot when she was a kid, she exhibits a lot of catlike traits. She’s always seen in her cat-eared jacket, she likes taking naps, and she can be rather ‘catty’.
She lacks purpose in life, and is bored by her tedious, unrewarding job. Maybe making a video game is exactly the kind of diversion she needs.
One of Nekohime’s closest friends. Her real name is Chika.
Though she loves revealing cosplay and dressing in tightly-fitting spandex, she’s actually an elementary school teacher. She’s warm, cheerful, bubbly, and loves playing around with finger paints, which makes her a surprisingly good fit for her job (and no, she doesn’t dress quite so outlandishly when she’s at work).
Being creative, she enjoys experimenting in the kitchen and composing music. She nominates herself as the composer for her video game venture.
A mischievous, vixen-like girl from Nekohime’s past, infamous for encouraging her elderly grandmother to feed her laptop’s D-Drive rice for a ‘Shinto purification ceremony’.
Suki flirts with almost everyone, to such an extent it’s hard to tell whether she really means it. She also enjoys teasing people – particularly uptight people like Nekohime who get flustered easily.
She grew up in a shrine, but is worlds apart from the image of a ‘traditional Japanese beauty’. She can be loud and obnoxious and incredibly pushy, but she’ll apologize when she realizes she’s gone too far.
She’s also a competent digital artist, who spent a large portion of her life drawing and uploading her pictures online. After all, there’s not much else to do at a shrine.
- small choices affect the ending, three endings are available in total
- play the game in Chinese, just change the language in the options
- this visual novel contains fanservice
Categories in common with Sakura Gamer: Simulation
32. MLB Front Office Manager
MLB Front Office Manager is a strategy-sports game developed by Blue Castle Games. It was originally released in 2009. 2K Sports published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
MLB Front Office Manager is available on PlayStation 3 and PC.
34. Can Knockdown
Yes we can! Or should we say: yes we can... knock the can! Check out the most addictive and 100% FREE game on Android Market and become a cold blood sniper while aiming at and knocking down piles and pyramids of cans! Start playing and you just won't put down this marvelous title till you drain your battery empty!
If you like this game, please also try Can Knockdown 2! It has more levels, more game modes and even more fun!
If you see the game lagging, please continue playing. It should get smoother as you replay the same level again.
35. The Legendary Starfy
Beneath Starfy's glamorous exterior pulses the heart of a true hero. He can handle anything anyone throws at him. Swift ocean currents, bottomless pits and hordes of enemies daunting for a lesser hero, but not Starfy, Nintendo's newest platforming sensation.
- Starfy has been a hero in Japan for years, and The Legendary Starfy marks his North American debut.
- Players must guide Starfy through a variety of lush environments to the end of each stage by swimming, jumping and bouncing - all while defeating comical enemies and big bosses. No two stages are alike. Each one has its own mazes, puzzles and challenges to keep Starfy on his toes.
- Starfy's main ability is the Star Spin, an attack that propels him into his enemies with great force. It also lets him burst through walls and barriers, or power through strong currents. As the adventure continues, Starfy learns new skills, such as the Shooting Star attack, which lets him shoot into the ground like a meteor, and Air Jump, which gives him increased jumping abilities.
- One of Starfy's key powers is his ability to transform into four different, powerful forms. Each one grants him special powers to help him overcome the obstacles he encounters throughout the game: Monstar, a dragonthat spits fire; Starpedo, an Arctic seal with acrobatic abilities; Starfright, a spooky specter; and Roostar, a super-squawking chicken that lays sonic eggs.
- Players can link with friends over a local wireless connection and face off in a variety of mini-games that involve fishing (Fishing Derby), racing (Depth Chargers), tracing shapes in the sand (Sand Tracer) and even cooking (Dumpling Master).
- Players can connect with friends through a local wireless connection to play through a selection of the game's stages as Starfy and his sister, Starly.
Categories in common with The Legendary Starfy:
Platform: Nintendo DS
Magnetized is a minimal action game.
The story is about a little dot that never stop and never quit, dream to reach its own destiny.
Let's active the power of magnets and escape from the pixel maze!
Psyburst is an action side scroller, featuring 8 unique characters with many different skills. It's a hybird between sidescroller and fighting game. Play as hunters and slash your way trough your opponent.StoryEverna, Post-Modern Age, 4271 A.V. After the world war, Everna becomes a peaceful planet.Now it advances to embrace the Space Age.
However, four super-power blocks still competing to be the world leader in the coming era. Dissensions between these blocks have been elevated into conflicts. If the world war erupts again, it will turn Everna into a broken, dystopian world.
To prevent apocalypse and to maintain peace. Organizations of powerful fighters called 'Guilds' are proactively hired to do missions. These individuals of powerful fighters are called 'Hunters'.Features
- 8 Unique characters
- Pick 2 unique characters and switch on the fly
- Skipable storyline
- Local Coop, play with your friends and defeat the enemy
- Local PVP, play with your friends and compete
- 8 Different power ups
38. Super Hyperactive Ninja
Super Hyperactive Ninja is a hyper-caffeinated fast-paced action-platformer in 2D, designed for those who want a real tough challenge.
Use the power of caffeine to enter Hyperactive Mode, to run faster and kill enemies, but use it wisely! Your energy is limited, and must be recharged with the coffees you find in the levels. If you run out of caffeine, its GAME OVER!
The evil Shôgun has stolen all the coffee from the secret ninja village of Kohinomura.
You will play as Kohimaru, the last of the Coffee-Nin, to defeat the Shôgun's army of evil ninjas, monks and even supernatural beings like onis and ghosts.
Save your fellows and recover the legendary coffee, which it's said to be able to grant infinite energy to the one who takes it whole without milk.
Coffee runs the world! And the Coffee-Nin! Kohimaru and his friends can perform awesome tricks using the power of the caffeine, but doing so drains a lot of energy! You must complete the levels before you fall asleep and pick up all the scattered coffees you find to prevent it.
Race against your cruelest enemy: SLUMBER!Features
- Fast-paced action platformer
- Difficult and challenging
- Race against yourself (Speedrun-friendly)
- Use items to find new paths and secrets
- Secret modes!
- Guest characters!
Rush through more than 50 levels, master more than 6 playable characters and fight against a friend in the secret 2-player fighting mode.
39. Legend of Himari
Legend of Himari is now on Windows!
Himari was ambushed! Help her hold out as long as possible, attack enemies, use magic to slay them, maintain Himari’s health level, so she could fight on, and also do not miss!
Chain up your combos to the maximum, so that your hits will become more powerful!Game features:♥ simple and exciting gameplay;
♥ online scoreboard;
♥ unlockable characters;
♥ terrifying bosses;
♥ gameplay that requires attention.Main game about Himari:http://store.steampowered.com/app/375520/Taimumari/
40. Loyalty and Blood: Viktor Origins
Years after leaving his family to wander Overworld, Viktor returns home to find his mother has long since passed away and his brother, Zane, has risen from the rank of recruit to commander of the Legion. Although his ascent through the ranks was quick, Zane finds himself struggling with the many pressures that come with his position. Having left his brother to struggle alone once before, Viktor is determined to join the Legion to support his brother in any way he can. Shortly after he joins, however, a chain of events begins to unfold that will change the face of Overworld forever. Things are not always as they seem, and in bloody times like these, loyalty is more precious than gold.Features
- Follow Viktor's origins story first hand as you climb through the Legion's ranks, years before the events of the first game
- Complete over 90 missions each with their own unique challenges
- Master Viktor's unique phase mechanic, which allows you to phase through enemies, projectiles, and even walls
- Unlock over 40 different upgradable weapons and rare armor pieces with unique properties
- Challenge yourself with bounty hunter missions that pit you against a plethora of fierce minibosses
- Explore the world around you, discover the secret rooms and hidden passages in every level
- Conquer a New Game+ mode that unlocks more than just difficulty
41. Mahjong World Contest
Take part in a Mahjong contest. Complete over 100 unique levels of different difficulty and dynamics to gain experience and earn points. Plunge yourself into the myriads of golden tiles! Improve your rank and progress through the game hierarchy.
The main protagonist, who is a real fan of Mahjong, decides to take part in a world tournament of Modern Mahjong Puzzle. The tournament is split into several qualifying rounds. To take part in each round, you will have to achieve a certain rank.
The objective of each level is to remove all of the golden tiles from the game board. There are many such tiles in Mahjong World Contest, which makes the game even more entertaining and adds variety to the level design (e.g. levels with floating golden titles).
Levels are balanced according to the number of suits: there are classic layouts with the full set of 7 suits and there are also levels that can be completed faster due to the limited number of suits.
- 120 unique levels
- More than 6 hours of gameplay
- First-person action
- 26 trophies
- Comic-style storyline
- Stunning 2D graphics
- Meditation music
42. Watch Me Jump
Playable demo out now!
Watch Me Jump is a digital story of scandal and betrayal, played out in four quarters. As WNBA all-star Audra Bee Mills, the player will have to navigate through the dialogue, shaping Audra's personality along the way through the choices made.
Watch Me Jump is the first video game from award-winning playwright Jeremy Gable, and is adapted from his play of the same name. The player takes the role of Audra Bee Mills, who is about to become the highest paid women’s basketball player in the world. But on the night before playoffs, a scandal threatens to overturn everything she has worked for. And Audra has to figure out how to get through the night without losing either her dignity or her career.
As the player moves through the game, various choices will influence Audra’s experience and personality. And with the decisions made, the player will help Audra determine what it truly means to be “the best".
Featuring completely original artwork and music, Watch Me Jump is a throwback to the games of the 8-bit era, combining the look and feel of old-school RPGs and text based adventures with a unique and original 21st century story. And simple, easy-to-use controls help move the player through the many twists of this intense and humorous journey.
You shape the story as Kelly and her clan of misfit hackers transform from pranksters to international hacker celebrities, taking on the powers that be under the handle #WarGames.
#WarGames is a new interactive video experience from Sam Barlow, but this is something very different from Her Story. This is the entire first season of the series that watches you.
How does it work?
Think about the fact that everything you do on your PC is interactive EXCEPT when video plays. We've cracked that, creating a seamless interactive video experience that is personal to you.
In #WarGames, experience the story with Kelly (aka L1ghtman) and her hacktivist friends. The story plays out via the main characters’ webcams, smart phones and video feeds. As you choose where to focus, we’re going to notice that. As the show progresses, we use that information to shape Kelly’s character. Your experience of the show is unique to you.
#WarGames is produced by m ss ng p eces and Eko.
44. Pyrite Heart
When a feud with her brother gets too hot, Princess Ahri Remono, a young woman with a heart of fire, accepts a challenge that she cannot thrive in the world outside the Imperial Palace. In her first day in class, the boisterous princess finds a potential rival in the student body president.
Categories in common with Pyrite Heart: Indie
45. Sevgilim Olur musun ?
24 saat kameralarla gözetlenen eve gir ve birileriyle sevgili olmaya çalış. Diğer yarışmacılarla sohbet et, espri yap, iltifat et, laf sok, hakaret et, nasıl istersen öyle konuş. Aşk, ihtiras, entrika, yalan, dolan, komedi, herşey burada. Haftanın sonunda birinci olmak için ne gerekiyorsa yap. Birinci olan yarışmacı, son iki yarışmacıdan birini evden gönderme hakkına sahip olur.
* Dinamik yapay zeka : Bu evin içinde hiç kimse sabit değil. Hiç kimse harekete geçmek için sizin bir şeyler yapmanızı beklemiyor. Koltuğa oturup öylece beklerseniz büyük ihtimalle hafta sonunda elenirsiniz. Herkes bir zekaya sahip ve yaptığınız hareketlere göre tepkileri dinamik olarak değişiyor.
* Reyting sistemi : Konuştuklarınıza, yaptıklarınıza dikkat edin. Her etkileşiminizin bir sonucu var ve buna bağlı olarak negatif yada pozitif reyting alırsınız. Hafta sonunda birinci olabilmek için mümkün olduğunca pozitif reyting kazanmaya çalışın.
* Dinamik ilişki sistemi : Bütün yarışmacıların sizinle ve kendi aralarında dinamik ilişki seviyeleri var ve bu ilişki seviyeleri sizin veya onların yaptıklarına bağlı olarak dinamik bir şekilde değişebilir. Oyun başında sizi sevmeyen biri oyun sonunda size aşık olabilir yada yapay zekanın kontrol ettiği iki yarışmacının arasını çevireceğiniz entrikalarla bozabilirsiniz.
* Çizgisel olmayan oynanış : Oyunun doğası gereği, yaptığınız seçimler ve oynama şekliniz oyun sonunu büyük ölçüde etkileyecektir. Her yeni oynayışınızda farklı deneyimler ve farklı sonlarla karşılaşabilirsiniz.
* Zengin içerik : Yapılacak o kadar çok şey var ki, ilk oynadığınızda her şeyi keşfetmeniz imkansız ve daha fazlasını görmek için yeniden oynamak isteyeceksiniz.
46. Run Run And Die
Run Run and Die is a crazy and atypical challenging runner!
Our funny little penguin wakes up in a test room, but suddenly something goes wrong and everything blows up! And so begins one of the wildest, silliest, and challenging flights in video game history! But who is behind all this? How did our hero arrived there? And why can't our poor little penguin remember anything? Well there's only one way to find out... beat the game!
You must help our penguin hero escape a hellish complex through 24 levels filled with spikes, bombs, robots, traps, and more!
Prepared to die? Just remember one thing... RED is DEATH.
- Simple to play but difficult to clear
- 24 crazy levels including some special retro levels for nostalgic fans
- The best-looking version of Run Run and Die
- Collect all energy balls for advance in the game
- Enjoy full color illustrations that narrate the story
- Connected to Twitter and Facebook
47. Aurora Dusk: Steam Age
Aurora Dusk looks like a lot of games but instead of being alone, you live in a community. You play a single villager and evolve in a dynamic world.
- Create and improve your character in a fantasy world. Your skills will evolve according to your actions. You can choose either to play an archer/a mage/etc. or play them at the same time.
- Develop your village through 6 ages from prehistoric age to industrial age. Build defenses and barracks. Order your armies and annihilate the enemy.
- Plant and collect many resources: wood, iron, wheat, wool, meat… Use your workshops like mill or market to transform your resources and manufacture your equipment.
– A simulation game: In Aurora, you control a character able to plant and harvest resources. Building workshops, you manufacture these resources and make your equipment. The game has over 20 resources : animal, vegetable and mineral. Plant trees, wheat fields, raise pets and prospecting iron, gold or sulfur ore.
– A sandbox game: Configure the game as you want. Playing a short game of 5 minutes or 5 hours. Play with few characters or play in huge with lot of characters. Choose the field, the resources, the number of allies, enemies…
– A role playing game: You can create and customize your character from 7 playable races. You have more than 70 skills. Throughout the game, you gain experience and increase your character level. Each skill have an experience gauge. You can both specialize in one profession or in all activities. There is no level limit and you can make and remake all game modes with the same character.
– A strategy game: Build barracks, defense turrets and recruit soldiers who obey your orders. There are gigantic golems too. You move through five ages from wooden club to firearms.
– A survival mode: In this game mode, you must fight off the assault of monsters. You will not be alone because many of artificial intelligences have the same capabilities as your character will help. Your character cannot build defenses networks alone. Protect your allies and collaborate to defeat hordes of invaders.
– A skirmish mode: In this game mode, you can play against other villages. This time, you’re an invader and you must destroy the opponents defenses. Crush your enemies with armies or with golems.
– A custom game: All game data in readable text files. Any image editor lets you create your own graphics and maps. It is possible to create mods and add content made by the players.
– 6 ages from prehistoric age to industrial age.
– 7 playable races.
– 270 items.
– 72 skills.
– 55 buildings.
– 24 resources to collect and transform.
– 20 missions with 6 difficulty levels.
– a skirmish mode to fight up to 8 villages.
– a custom survival mode to fight off unlimited waves of monsters.
– 43 maps.
TheLooppy is a hardcore 2D platformer with puzzle elements, in which you help the hero Looppy to go through the magical valley to the crystal of desires, so that his dream of becoming big can finally be realized. Do not leave this cutie in trouble alone.
Vector graphics + Gaming trap + Dynamic atmosphere = Good game time. By Flatingo (YouTube).
49. Stop the Express
Stop the Express (in Japan, the game was known as Bousou Tokkyuu SOS (暴走特急SOS, "Runaway Express SOS")) is a video game made by Hudson Soft in 1983 for Sharp X1 . There were also versions for the ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64 and the MSX.
It was remade for Nintendo Family Computer as Challenger(チャレンジャー) in 1985.
Categories in common with Stop the Express: Action
Platform: Commodore / Amiga
50. Battle of Painters
Battle of Painters is the first online game where you have to compete with other players in a drawing!
The round starts and you get given a theme, the goal is to make a drawing based on the given theme in 5 minutes using a bunch of tools like pencil, eraser, spray, square and circle shapes, line, bomb(erases everything), undo and redo tools. But you are not alone: other players are drawing their paintings in front of you! There is a voting for the best picture after the round is over. The painting with the most votes wins the game!
- 2 game modes: Battle of Painters and Draw & Guess aka Charades
- Online gallery
- Friends system
- Player customization