The best games like RUINER are:
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Knight
- arrow_rightDmC: Devil May Cry
- arrow_rightDead Space 2
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin 2
- arrow_rightYakuza 0
- arrow_rightBulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
- arrow_rightMortal Kombat 11
- arrow_rightInvisible, Inc.
100 Best Games Like RUINER:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (49)
- PlayStation 4 (65)
- iOS (46)
- Android (35)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (73)
- Nintendo Switch (26)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (32)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (35)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
1. Batman: Arkham Knight
Batman: Arkham Knight is the final instalment for the Arkham series by now. Joining forces with Bruce Wayne for the last time, we have to oppose Scarecrow and other iconic villains such as The Riddler, Harleen Quinzel a.k.a. Harley Quinn, Penguin and others.
The story continued after events in Arkham City when Joker died due to infection in his blood. Now, Scarecrow tries to release a new fear toxin, meanwhile new mysterious Arkham Knight plots against Batman as well. Still having consequences after being poisoned by the Joker and seeing visions with him, Bruce has to prevail the death of Gotham City.
The gameplay mechanics stays the same to the Arkham series. Melee combat system, use of the detective skills to find clues and gadgets still play a major role in Batman's fight against evil. Although now you can travel around not only by your grappling hook but a legendary Batmobile as well. Iconic voices of the characters, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil once again return to give their voices for the last game in Arkham series.
Categories in common with Batman: Arkham Knight: Action
2. DmC: Devil May Cry
DMC: Devil May Cry is a hack-and-slash adventure game, the fifth installment in Capcom’s Devil May Cry franchise and reboot of the series. This is the first game in the series not developed by Capcom, but rather by English studio Team Ninja. Concerning story, the game is connected to the previous game and changes the cast of characters and even Dante’s (the series main protagonist) iconic appearance (which was met with indignation from the series fans at the time). The game’s story is notable for its social commentary regarding mass-media and modern capitalism drawbacks.
The gameplay overall is very similar to the other installments of the Devil May Cry series and is heavily focused on fast-paced fighting with hordes of demons with occasional puzzles and platforming sections. The main change in the game’s combat mechanics is the Angel and Devil modes. They alternate Dante’s and attacks and special abilities. The modes are activated by holding left or right trigger (on the controller) which makes switching between them instant and allows performing complex combos, combining each mode’s unique features.
Categories in common with DmC: Devil May Cry: Action
3. Dead Space 2
Dead Space 2 is a third-person action shooter including both survival and horror elements. The game is a direct sequel to the first chapter of the Dead Space franchise. The game is set in the space environment of the future. The story of the second part begins in 2511, 3 years after the events held in the first game. The main character Isaac Clarke is awakened after 3-year coma (after the escape from Aegis VII) in an insane asylum in the Sprawl on Titan. A soon as the event pace raises and antagonists start pursuing him to get his brains (for building a new Marker), Isaac realizes his only goal – the destruction of the Marker. Players are offered to join the protagonist’s space adventures to complete his main mission and to force a Necromorph outbreak. As in the previous part, Isaac uses a special Resource Integration Gear – special suit, which displays important in-game parameters including health and oxygen level (required for vacuum spaces), and which also serves as a gameplay HUD. In case if one of the scales reaches the zero point, Isaac will die, and the game will be restarted from the last checkpoint.
4. Divinity: Original Sin 2
The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers latent within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Who will you be? A flesh-eating elf; an imperial lizard; an undead risen from the grave? Choose your race and origin story - or create your own! Discover how the world reacts differently to who - and what - you are.It’s time for a new Divinity!
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep tactical turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements.Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or with up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out co-operative play. Go anywhere, kill anyone, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Continue to play in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
Choose your race and origin. or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. The world reacts to who you are, and what you’ve done. Every choice will have a consequence.
Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Every NPC can be killed, and every animal spoken to! Even ghosts hold a few secrets or two…
The next generation of turn-based combat. Revamped action point system, AI 2.0., new elemental combos, over 200 skills, height advantage… and much, much more.
Up to 4 player online and split-screen multiplayer. Choose one of the 6 pre-made characters or create your own. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support.
Game Master Mode: Take your imagination to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.
5. Yakuza 0
Yakuza 0 is an action-adventure game developed by Sega for Microsoft and PlayStation in 2015.
The game takes place in 1988 in Tokyo. The main characters are Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima, who are forced to participate in the power struggle of the Japan mafia organizations. Kiryu is framed for a murder and pursued by a huge mafia family. On the loose, the protagonist tries to prove innocent and reveal the truth behind the so-called Empty Lot conflict. The aim is to follow the plot and make choices based on different strategies.
The game is played from a third-person perspective. The player can explore the world freely. The action is performed in Kamurocho, which is the representation of Kabukichō, Tokyo’s district. During the game, the player resembles the usual mechanics: walking, listening to dialogues and watching cinematics pieces. The action includes side-quests which let the protagonists earn more money and special Completion Point currency; each CP lets the player gain additional bonuses, upgrades, and certain items. The main gameplay modification is battle control. It lets the player switch action styles in the middle of the fight.
Yakuza 0 is a prequel of Yakuza, video game series first released in 2005. The original was acknowledged for its innovative gameplay. The prequel followed the success and became favorable as well.
6. Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt after a crash landing on an abandoned resort planet forces him to make a hard choice: survival or revenge. An exiled member of the elite assassin group Dead Echo, Grayson’s blind desire for vengeance finds his crew stranded on Stygia where he can finally confront the commander behind his betrayal—or get his team off the planet alive.
Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign—or one of 30 competitive score-challenge or 12 co-operative multiplayer maps—using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience that includes all existing Bulletstorm add-ons, plus brand-new content exclusive to Full Clip!
7. Mortal Kombat 11
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
8. Invisible, Inc.
Developed by the Canadian Klei Entertainment, Invisible Inc. is a turn-based strategy with elements of stealth and roguelike. The game takes place in a dystopian future: in 2074 and the huge multinational corporations seized power from the world government. Invisible Inc. - a private intelligence agency and a corporate contractor, conduct sophisticated undercover operations and use complex AI system called Incognita.
At the beginning of the game, the security system of the agency was breached and most of the agency was lost. The remaining employee manages only to save AI, but its existence is questionable: the system can exist without connecting to a powerful computer for only 72 hours. Finding the right hardware becomes the main task of surviving agents. The player plays the role of their remote operator.
The gameplay is similar to the X-COM games: all missions are turn-based. Each agent under player’s control has a limited action point that he can use during the turn. Often the main task on the map is to possess a certain object. During the missions, the player can complete additional quests that allow you to open new agents and equipment.
9. Satellite Reign
Satellite Reign is a real-time strategy, where you customize your team of four members and fight the tyranny of a mega-corporation called Dracogenics. The game is set in the open-world cyberpunk future, so the visuals combine dark locations with neon-highlighted spots. The gameplay depends on your soldiers’ class. You can use agents with different abilities to form a group that suits your playstyle. There are multiple ways to complete missions, whether you prefer to be stealthy or rush through enemies’ facilities.
The story takes place in a fictional City, where Dracogenics gets the full control over politics and military forces. To release the city, you become the head of a rival corporation and set attacks against Dracogenics. The goal is to overcome the evil syndicate using well-designed tactics.
Except for missions, the game pays attention to the technology development and resource management you need to provide to defeat Dracogenics. Meanwhile, the interaction between your corporation and civilians is minimal, so you don’t need to affect their attitude to you to win.
10. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
11. Homefront: The Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world FPS developed by Dambuster Studios. It is the second game in the series.
In 1972, a technological marvel emerged in North Korea. The APEX corporation was found. Sometime later, the North Korean technologies become more widespread than the US. In 2004 the United States began to buy its weaponry from Korea. By 2016 the United States economy is at an all-time low, the US invade the Middle East. In 2025, the US debt to North Korea grows too immense to be paid out, and the economy crumbles. While being helpful at first, North Korea's military set foot on the American soil. You become a part of the resistance based in Philadelphia in 2029 trying to set the city free from Korean People's Army.
The players have to use the insurgency strategies in order to free the city of Philadelphia from the KPA. A wide set of explosives, jammers, and traps is available to the player. It is possible to modify the weapons the player has on the go. Attach suppressors, scopes or convert your weapon entirely as you see fit.
Philadelphia is split into three zones: the Green Zone where the KPA and their collaborators live in comfort with stable electricity supply and clean drinking water; the Yellow Zone which serves as a ghetto for most of the Philadelphia residents; the Red Zone which mostly consists of bombed-out suburbs of Philly.
A four-player co-op mode is present in the game and is separated from the main campaign.
12. Alien Breed: Impact
Alien Breed: Impact is a part of the revival of an old game series, influenced profoundly by the Alien movies. After the last game of the series was published in 1996, reimagining the established format as a first-person shooter, the game was brought back to its roots, returning not only with the improved graphics, engine, and design but with the classic top-down shoot ‘em up genre. Theodore J. Conrad is a space engineer that has to restore the engines after the collision with a mysterious empty ship.
Alien Breed: Impact is an updated version of Alien Breed: Evolution that adds not only new designs for the enemy aliens but an entirely new upgrade shop. It has two full story campaigns for both single player and multiplayer. In the multiplayer cooperative campaign, two players are taking the roles of two other survivors, Thadeus and Eddie, that are trying to find Conrad and assist him on his mission.
13. Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Galaxy On Fire 2 is the second part in its series and the sequel to the original Galaxy On Fire. It is a game about futuristic spaceflight.
The protagonist is Keith T. Maxwell, a space pilot who was also the main character in the original game. When his ship malfunctions, he accidentally travels thirty-five years to the future. There, a space trader Gunant Breh rescues Maxwell, hires him and gives him a new ship. Keith has to gather ore, fight against pirate attacks and investigate lost space stations.
The player navigates the protagonist's ship through space. He or she can mine ore to gain money, explore multiple star systems, fight pirates, and complete other missions. The "jump gates" connect the star systems, allowing the player to travel between them instantly. However, within the systems themselves, the player has to pilot his or her ship manually.
While in spaceports, the player controls Maxwell himself. There, the protagonist can sell his ore and loot, buy upgrades for the ship, such as better engines or weapons, repair the ship, or even buy an entirely new vessel. There's also a bar, in which the NPCs can provide the main character with optional quests that earn him money.
Full HD version
The original Galaxy On Fire 2 was developed for mobile devices. The Full HD version features enhanced graphics and can run on a PC. This version has a slightly reduced content and does not include the DLCs and some of the original game's star systems.
14. Edge of Space
Along the way you’ll gather resources to craft armor, weapons, facilities, and vehicles to help you explore the world and conquer its aggressive inhabitants. Your base of operations will evolve from a few basic facilities exposed to the elements into a hardened fortress full of advanced technologies that let you accomplish amazing improvements to your equipment and alter the environment itself.
Be careful, though; almost everything down there wants to kill you, including fierce laser space sharks, artillery-toting polar bears, wickedly quick jetpack penguins, and even crazier horrors. Out on the Edge of Space, you must adapt or you die. Good luck, ArkCo Operative!
- Open World Exploration– Dynamically-generated 2D sandbox set in the deepest recesses of space, explore randomly generated caverns, wormhole anomalies and dive deeper into the planet to discover valuable resources and other rare phenomenon.
- Crazy Creatures – Hordes of enemies and epic bosses ranging from Artillabears, squid pandas, jetpack space penguins, and laser space sharks; not to mention epic bosses like DJ Penguin and Omegatron
- Cooperative Exploration – Engrossing gameplay, built from the ground up, to support multiplayer focusing on cooperative exploration and combat with team-based tactics.
- Advanced Crafting System - Using the power of science, craft advanced technology for weapons, gear and base constructions from basic resources
- Loads of Armor – Ranging from stat boosting battle armor to quirky vanity costumes, craft armor to survive the changing environmental conditions and specialize in different aspects of mining, exploration, and combat.
- Weapons – Create a wide-variety of dynamically generated weapons ranging from guided rocket launchers to Experimental Gauss Rifles and discover new advanced weaponry to expand your arsenal.
- Research System – A new research system allows players more freedom to discover new areas of technology in exploration, combat, base building, and much more.
- Command Center Management – Establish your central base of operation by creating the ultimate Command Center customized with defensive turrets, hangers and repair drones. Make improvements to protect yourself from the constant environmental changes like radiation storms and other anomalies.
- PIOS (Power Input Output Systems) – A simple drag and drop tool, letting you design electrical systems as basic as powering a light or as complex as creating your own logic gates.
- Pets – Create and collect pets that assist you on your epic exploration of space by granting defensive, offensive, or exploration perks.
- Anomalies - Random world events both dangerous and helpful
- Vehicles - Craft items from hover boards to massive mechs to safely explore the dangerous world
- Terraforming - Conquer space by turning the land into a livable habitat
- Continual Support – Regular post-launch updates will bring fresh new content
15. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
Another game in the Warhammer universe which seeks to replicate the success of the legendary Dawn War released back in the 2000s. Dawn of War II Retribution is a standalone expansion pack that features new faction: the Imperial Guard.
The game is set in the fictional universe of Warhammer known for its factions and gore visuals. In this expansion, there are new campaigns for all game races. The action takes place in the Sub-sector Aurelia 10 years after the last installment in the series.
The developers tried to re-invent the genre of RTS, adding elements of the popular MOBA genre. The player gains control over a squad of units led by a hero and completes missions at different locations in the game’s universe. Hero levels up gather items of different rarity, learns new skills and abilities to overtop enemies and bosses.
Base building is still present in the game, albeit in a truncated form: in multiplayer, players must develop their outpost. The addition also adds a new hero to the roster and new enemy types to beat.
Categories in common with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution: Strategy
16. Hard Reset Extended Edition
In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran and soldier of the CLN, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind's greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be.
Hard Reset is an action-packed, single-player shooter for the PC. With over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting, Hard Reset is sure to shake up the shooter scene.
- A haunting cyberpunk / dark sci-fi setting
- Fast-paced, old-school shooter gameplay
- Hordes of enemies to destroy
- Epic boss fights
- A deep, experience-based weapon upgrade system
- High-fidelity graphics with full dynamic lighting
- Extensive use of physics and dynamic environments
17. Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition
Ready to die? Experience the newest brutal action game from Team NINJA and Koei Tecmo Games. In the age of samurai, a lone traveler lands on the shores of Japan. He must fight his way through the vicious warriors and supernatural Yokai that infest the land in order to find that which he seeks.
The Complete Edition contains the full game, as well as the three expansions with additional story chapters: Dragon of the North, Defiant Honor, and Bloodshed's End.
Dragon of the North
This expansion opens up the Tohoku region, where the "one-eyed dragon" Date Masamune is secretly gathering spirit stones.
Fight your way through the Siege of Osaka's winter campaign as you follow the story of one of Japan's greatest generals from the Warring States period, the brave Sanada Yukimura.
Join the summer campaign of the Siege of Osaka as the Warring States period draws to a close in this, the final chapter of William's tale.
Steam Exclusive Bonus
Enjoy wearing the "Dharmachakra Kabuto," a helmet exclusive to the Steam version of Nioh! You can claim yours by selecting "Boons" from a shrine.
18. Zombie Army Trilogy
NOW INCLUDES ALL 8 CHARACTERS FROM THE LEFT 4 DEAD GAMES!
“Co-operative multiplayer done right.” - Eurogamer
“Proven shooter mechanics and a real sense of fun.” - Wired
"A generous wodge of the most enjoyable kind of schlock horror shooting on PC." - PC Games N
The cult horror shooter series comes to an apocalyptic conclusion with an epic new third chapter, a heart-pumping new horde mode, and remastered editions of the best-selling Nazi Zombie Army 1 & 2.
In the dying flames of World War II, Hitler has unleashed one final, unholy gamble – a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe. Fight alone or team up to save humanity from the zombie menace in this apocalyptic third-person shooter!
Battle through THREE epic campaigns across 15 demon-infested missions. Play solo or fight back to back in online co-op for 2-4 players. Dare you take on one of the most intense and challenging third-person shooters in gaming?
Face gruesome enemies with iconic weaponry and powerful explosives. Dismember the undead to give yourself a fighting chance, and experience every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the infamous X-ray Kill Camera.
The ultimate horror package – alone or with teammates
- Experience THREE nerve-shredding campaigns across FIFTEEN missions of intense third-person action.
- Take the fight to the undead alone, or team up in 2-4 player online co-op.
- Face your fears in the brutal new Horde Mode for 1-4 players, across 5 blood-curdling maps.
- Defeat harrowing legions of zombies, armoured skeletons, fire demons, chainsaw-wielding elites - and worse - before facing the demonic Führer himself!
- Shred the undead with genre-best rifle ballistics, powerful firearms and deadly explosive traps.
- Wince as your bullets shred the insides of the undead in gruesome detail with the return of the series’ acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera.
Customise your carnage
- Choose from 16 playable characters, including all 8 survivors from Left 4 Dead 1 & 2!
- Perfect your play style with CUSTOMISABLE loadouts - pick your favourite weapons and explosives.
- Customise your DIFFICULTY and add enemy multipliers. Surely you would never brave “X4” on Sniper Elite difficulty ... or would you?
Recut. Remastered. Unleashed.
- Includes the first two Nazi Zombie Army games like you’ve never seen them before.
- Pick apart zombies with the new DISMEMBERMENT mechanic and bathe in a bloody glow of NEW graphical effects, NEW audio, NEW enemy animations ... and more.
- Play your favourite missions from ANY campaign in ANY order in ONE unified online community.
19. Nex Machina
Nex Machina is a sci-fi game about fighting robots and saving humans. It is a spiritual successor to the 1982 arcade Robotron 2084. The original game's designer Eugene Jarvis consulted Nex Machina creators.
The game is set in the futuristic world that was recently taken over by a machines' uprising. The robots try to annihilate humans and send "Harvesters" to hunt for them. The protagonist is the last warrior who can stand up for the humankind.
The player controls his or her character from the top-down view. Nex Machina contains six worlds divided by 15 levels. Each world ends with a boss fight. The player's primary objective is to defeat enemies, but there's also an optional objective to save humans scattered around levels.
There are two main modes. In the Single World, the worlds are consecutive, while in Arcade mode, the player can choose which world to play this time. The game has a local co-op and a competitive Online Arena mode, but no online cooperative multiplayer.
The protagonist has several types of attacks. The regular gun can be upgraded by power-ups to increase its range and spread. There are also stronger additional weapons, such as a sword and an energy beam. The game aims to keep the action at a high tempo and puts an emphasis on the "flow" and timing. By using the character's attacks in the right progressions, the player can perform powerful combo movements.
20. Deep Rock Galactic
DEEP ROCK GALACTIC is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares - into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.
- TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL - For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
- A MATTER OF CLASS - Pick the right class for your play style - mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH - Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path - it is up to you how to reach your goal.
- THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED - A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
- INTO THE DARK - The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
21. Book of Demons
Book of Demons is hack & slash distilled to its purest form. Devilishly charming and fun as hell. Slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral and save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself. The game is the first installment of Return 2 Games - a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming.Decide the length of quests!Have only 5 minutes for a game? No problem! Book of Demons allows you to set the length of each quest, thanks to our Flexiscope™ system. It learns your way of playing and gives you the best experience, making Book of Demons the first truly accessible hack & slash!Build your own deck of devastating skills!Collect powerful skill cards, combine them depending on the enemies you're facing and assemble your favorite set of devastating powers! But be warned: efficiency of each card will greatly depend on the situation you're in, so be prepared to make constant adjustments!Relive the classic with a good laugh!Book of Demons is a universal tale of good and evil about saving the world from total destruction and ultimate devilry! Sounds familiar? Well, how about retelling the story in a different way, with a humorous twist of a parody?Be a part of a one-of-a-kind adventure!Never explore the same dungeon twice - in Book of Demons every level is a procedurally generated, randomly-populated adventure of its own! You won't get bored by the diversity of monsters either - there are over 70 kinds of creatures waiting to be slain: lurking scorpions, snake archers, mad goatmen, not-so-sexy succubi... you get the idea.Hack & slash in the world of Paperverse!Book of Demons is indeed a dark fantasy hack & slash, but unlike other action role-playing games, it's set in the pop-up book world of Paperverse. The paper-cut universe is one of the hallmarks of Return 2 Games - a series of mid-core games, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming. Book of Demons is the first installment of the Return 2 Games series.Looking for even more challenge?Slaying the Archdemon won't be the end of the story. In Book of Demons, you can master the campaign with 3 different classes (Warrior, Rogue or Mage), revisit your favorite quests in Freeplay mode or rise to the challenge and explore the dungeons on higher difficulty levels (the last one is called Massacre, with good reason).
22. Space Pirates and Zombies
At its core, Space Pirates and Zombies is an action based, skill oriented, top down space combat game. It’s similar to the ones we knew and loved in years past, but now using full physics simulation and modern graphics for those oh so pretty explosions. But as you dig deeper, SPAZ becomes much more.
Instead of flying a single ship, you are in charge of an ever growing and evolving fleet, unlocking the rich tactical elements of SPAZ, all accessed at the touch of a button. Issue orders, change ships, apply fleet AI settings, all on the fly. At any moment the battle can change, and the Tactics Panel gives you the tools to make the battle turn in your favor.
As a layer on top of the action and tactics, we have a detailed technology and levelup system akin to what you would expect from an RPG. Learn to build new ships by destroying your enemies. Explore the galaxy to find components, use your hard earned research points to unlock their potential, and then customize every aspect of your new fleet.
Finally, there is the universe in which all this strife and adventure takes place. SPAZ features a persistent randomly generated Galaxy populated with story elements, factions, enemies, missions, items, to provide you with a unique experience each time you play. While you are struggling to survive, uncover the secret of an ever expanding Zombie infestation that spreads by establishing its own real time multi-tiered ecosystem.
- 33 ships to research, build, outfit and pilot.
- 70 unique components to discover and customize your fleet’s performance.
- Totally physics based combat system.
- Fight Zombie infestations, battling a full zombie ecosystem comprising four stages of un-life.
- Explore a persistent randomly generated galaxy containing hundreds of star systems.
- Freedom to explore the galaxy and take on challenges at your own pace.
- Aid, flee, or exploit the warring factions in each star system.
- The unique event system lets the player change the balance of power in any star system
- Carefully spend your hard earned research points on hundreds of upgrades across 15 categories.
23. Bendy and the Ink Machine
"Bendy and the Ink Machine™" is a first person puzzle action horror game that begins in the far days past of animation and ends in a very dark future.
Play as Henry as he revisits the demons of his past by exploring the abandoned animator's workshop of Joey Drew Studios. With twists and turns around every corner, "Bendy and the Ink Machine" is sure to thrill you... and decimate your childhood.
You'll never look at cartoons the same way again.
This first chapter sets the tone for the adventure ahead.
Solve the riddle. Escape the workshop.
Above all, fear the machine and survive.
24. Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is a side-scrolling platformer developed by DrinkBox Studios. The game serves as a prequel to another game by the studio, Tales From Space: About a Blob.
The game tells the story of the blob who is named Blob. Blob escapes from his own homeworld and ends up on Earth, where he begins consuming everything he finds while exploring the planet.
The players control Blob. At the beginning of the level, Blob is tiny, but when he eats something, he gets a bit bigger. This allows the players to grom Blob to enormous sizes by eating the loosely-placed items in the in-game world. The main objective of the player is to pass a specific obstacle located at every level of the game to complete it.
The players can use Blob's multiple mutant abilities. For example, he can transform into a rocket for a limited amount of time, stick to walls or even use telekinesis to manipulate the in-game items.
The game heavily relies on its advanced physics simulation system. The levels are highly interactive, so the question of how to approach a specific level is completely up to the player.
The 1950s heavily inspire the game's art style. Architecture, music, and even this era-specific humor can be found in the game. The game features a distinct animation style which can also be found in the old Batman or Spider-man TV shows.
Play as a shark or a diver in a dark aquatic world and overcome your enemies by employing cunning, teamwork, and stealth. Depth blends tension and visceral action as you team up against AI or be matched with other players in heart pounding combat.Key features
- Play as a shark
As any one of 7 shark species, speed and senses are your greatest weapons. Stalk your prey from across the ocean and tear them in half with your razor sharp teeth. Be a Great White, Tiger, Mako, Bull , Hammerhead, Thresher ...... or even the legendary Megalodon!
- Play as a diver
As a human diver you must explore the abyss in search of treasure to upgrade your arsenal. Defend yourself with a range of high powered gear, from spearguns and pistols to underwater assault rifles and explosive sea mines.
- Heart pounding atmosphere
Experience the dread that comes from swimming in the darkness of the ocean. Dynamic lighting and shadows create a unique and gut-wrenching atmosphere that will have you on edge from the moment you dive in.
- Evolve your play style
Unlock exotic new weapons for your diver, or 'evolutions' for your shark that open up new tactical possibilities as you play the game. Persistent stat tracking and meaningful steam achievements will also give you something to shoot for (in some cases, quite literally!)
- Practice offline with AI bots
Not feeling quite ready to plunge into online play? Depth allows you to hone your skills against some alarmingly clever AI enemies who can be configured in several modes of difficulty.
26. Shadowgrounds Survivor
Earthlings were badly hit by the devastating meteor shower that hit the planet. However, part of the rain was crystals, which became a source of valuable fuel. When the crystals were over, the Earthmen found a way to teleport to the planet from which these crystals flew to Earth. People moved to this planet in considerable numbers, managed to settle down there, but when they extracted crystals, they accidentally opened the portal to an unknown dimension. The portal became the door for the monsters that captured the planet. Only a small number of people remained. They want to survive. And they are trying to regain control of vital objects.
You can play three characters. All of them have different abilities and weapons. Everyone has their own ways to fight for life and territory. A range of improvements allows you to acquire new weapons, sharpen the methods of violence and increase the stock of life. Ammunition causes more damage, resistance to poisons appears, there are clues about invisible monsters. Yes, it is useful for surviving earthlings - it's difficult to fight off monsters. Because they are everywhere and quite reasonable. This planet belongs to them already. Hundreds times increased insects and reptiloids, abundantly armed and perceiving people either as a forage, or as intruders. From mission to mission, heroes make their way through mountains of corpses, crowds of furious beasts and through territories that have become empty under the onslaught of aliens. And this constant tension is periodically replaced by exclamations of heroes: life is beautiful!
27. Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment
Disclaimer: If you own Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, you will NOT need to purchase Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment separately. This title is included with all versions of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment is the action-packed prequel to Shovel Knight! Take control of Specter Knight, servant to the Enchantress, in a quest to recruit a cadre of knights and create the Order of No Quarter. With his scythe and preternatural agility at the ready, he can glide across the ground, clamber up walls, and command an arsenal of curious weapons.
If he carries out his duties, Specter Knight may have a chance at regaining his lost humanity and breaking his chains of servitude. But what cruel tricks might the Enchantress have up her sleeve?Features:
- Climb walls, leap over gaps, and dispatch enemies with the Dash Slash. Specter Knight’s playstyle brings motion and action to the forefront!
- Collect and upgrade curios to unleash all new special attacks.
- Test your scythe skills with Feats and Challenge Stages featuring boss rematches, platforming challenges, and more!
- Yacht Club Games' beautifully authentic style bridges the gap between yesterday and today. Design, art, and audio hearken back to the days of 8-bit.
- A somber tale told with a light touch to narrative with humor, levity, and heart.
- Awesome soundtrack by Jake "Virt" Kaufman!
- Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers, and an old embrace for experts.
- Lovable characters and bosses!
- Take on a new challenge and uncover all of the world's secrets with New Game+!
28. Bloodbath Kavkaz
DESCRIPTIONBloodbath Kavkaz is an action-packed Top-Down Action based around russian culture, telling the story of Caucasian ex-killer named Shamil Rakhmanov. After a car crash Shamil gets in the hands of a mysterious stranger, who offers him a deal he can't refuse. Shamil must find and kill the leader of Moscow criminal syndicate, who is called Jafar, before the sunrise, or else he will die. Being desperate, Shamil starts his blood-filled way into the depths of Moscow night, where he will meet all the horrors of russian modern culture and solve the great conspiracy.
Violent shootouts, slo-mo, thrilling non-linear story and stale shawarma – all of that await you in Bloodbath Kavkaz. Drink yazhka, break doors down, kill the unfaithful, nothing stops you in that game.FEATURES
- Maymays - The game has countless of references to the modern media-culture.
- Awesome soundtrack – a mix of 80's techno and azerbaijani lezghinka will not leave you disappointed.
- Dynamic gunplay – camera is always moving in combat. Various visual effects also help to feel the dynamic of the game.
- Slow-motion will allow you to look at every detail in the heat of combat.
- Hardcore gameplay – Bloodbath Kavkaz is a real challenge for an unprepared player.
- Thrilling and non-linear plot – extraordinary story about ex-killer who is forced to return to his job to save his life, as well as lives of many Moscow citizens.
- Spectacular design – retro-styled graphics inspired by the nostalgia for 2000's games.
- Interactivity – you would find a lot of usable objects and side-NPCs whom you can interact with.
- Various combat styles – you can kill lots of enemies with a single shot in an explosive barrel, or you can destroy a pipe with hot water to stun enemies near it, or you can break a switchboard which will turn the lights off, so the enemy will be completely disoriented, or you can just run and break through doors with what's left of your enemies. Possibilities are endless.
- Level editor – you can create any game location by yourself.
29. DEAD OR ALIVE 6
[Introduce DOA Series]
The Dead or Alive franchise is a AAA fighting game series produced by Koei Tecmo Games' Team NINJA. Composed of fast-paced 3D fighting games that began with the original Dead or Alive in 1996, Dead or Alive 6 will be the sixth entry in the series. This game features fighting entertainment with multi-tiered stages that are now both dynamic and critical parts of the competitive experience.
The story will follow that of Dead or Alive 5, shedding light on 2 main narratives; namely, the battle between “Ninja and DOATEC” versus “M.I.S.T. lead by Donovan”, and the tournament “Dead or Alive 6”. New episodes will also be added for returning characters.
[The New Visuals]
The visuals of DOA6 express dramatic lighting that goes beyond the genre of “fighting games” and focus on serious, intense combat. It also features improved skin and sweat textures, introducing wounds, as well as flexible, varied facial animations.
Fights in Dead or Alive 6 are based on a Traditional triangle system: strikes beat throws, throws beat holds, and holds beat strikes. When you land an attack of one type that beats another type, like landing a strike when an opponent tries to throw, that attack becomes a Hi Counter attack and does even more damage.
[Break Actions - New Combat Mechanics]
With this title, we are introducing a new Special Move Gauge (Break Gauge) to the DEAD OR ALIVE series, making the fights more strategic than ever before. Because the actions can be performed by simply pressing the [RB] button, even beginners can enjoy the new system.
[Break Blow] A strong, high-damage special move that knocks the opponent away. The first part of the move also parries attacks, working as both an offensive and defensive move!
[Break Hold] A convenient counter technique that can also be used while the player is heavily stunned. It should only be used in tight situations due to its light-damage output.
[Fatal Rush] Players can achieve unique combos by consecutively pressing the [RB] button. Beginners can even play by using this move exclusively, though its disadvantages will prove to be a calculated risk for more experienced players.[New Danger Zones]
[Rumble Danger] If knocked into onlookers, they will push the player back into the center of the stage. It is a trap that combines the atmosphere of a real street fight with strategy.
[Mass-Destruction] If the opponent is knocked into a large stack of nearby boxes with a “Break Blow” or ”Fatal Rush”, they will plow through them all in one hit! This causes a huge burst of damage and provides an exhilarating rush.
30. Strike Suit Zero
Strike Suit Zero is a space flight combat game. The game was funded via Kickstarter and advertised itself as an attempt to revive space flight combat genre.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the distant future. The main protagonist is a pilot for United Nations of Earth and must help his home planet in a war against united forces of space colonies.
The game consists of several missions. In each one of them, you participate in a massive space battle. The missions’ design intends to simulate full-fledged warfare that does not revolve just around the player. The player has to perform a specific task in every mission such as protecting an important ally or destroying the certain enemy object.
The player can choose between four types of spaceships: interceptor, fighter, bomber and the Strike Suit. Using the last one, the player can switch their spacecraft between fighter-mode and strike mode. In the strike-mode, the Strike Suit transforms into a more agile human-like mech.
Throughout the game, the player unlocks different types of weaponry, including machine-guns, missiles, lasers, plasma cannons, and rockets.
The game supports joysticks
Linux Beta now available - Check Discussion Forum for details. VOTED BEST ADVENTURE GAME OF 2015!
STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi - horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.
In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to new physical and emotional limits and unravel the mysteries around him.
John is in tremendous pain, his wife and daughter are missing, and time is running out as the Groomlake plunges further into the swirling blue methane clouds of Neptune.
- Challenging and realistic puzzles
- Cinematic AAA music composed by Mark Morgan (Fallout)
- Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics
- Classic point-and-click interaction
- Multiple characters to engage and work with
- John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable
- Special objects can be used on John himself to end it all
- A holographic stripper
STORYA compelling dystopian narrative intertwines this mature adventure tale. Access computer terminals and engage with the environment like never before. A great deal of character backstory and information can also be found on the PDAs littered around the corpses aboard the Groomlake.
GAMEPLAY Click, read and interact to explore the dark corners of the Groomlake, to gather inventory items and clues to help solve puzzles to progress further.
GRAPHICS STASIS has an isometric visual aesthetic that brings a new angle to adventure games. Each scene has been individually detailed and created to craft the perfect backdrop for the gloomy adventure. While uniquely isometric, be ready for riveting cut scenes.
VOICE ACTING The story unfolds with professional voice acting and a rising score - emotive on both accounts. The talented voice artists build up the depth of each the characters that you'll meet.
MUSIC The legendary Mark Morgan (Wasteland 2, Fallout) has created a moving score, steeped in fear and emotion. Additional music has been penned by Daniel Sadowski (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Warhammer) who has given the soundtrack a unique cinematic edge.
STASIS has lovingly been crafted by Christopher Bischoff for the past 5 years. In 2013, a successful Kickstarter aided in the further development of the game.
[BEST ADVENTURE GAME 2015] http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/29966/page17
Categories in common with STASIS: Adventure
32. Sparkle 2 Evo
Sparkle 2 Evo is an evolutional game designed by Forever Entertainment.
The game is structured around the evolutional ladder. The player begins with being a minimally possible creature and then consequently evolves into the bigger forms of life. The essential objective is to let the subject develop into the maximal number of organic entities.
The starting point for the whole narrative is a sparkle which transforms into other various organisms. The possibility of transformation mostly depends on what the player eats, that is the nutrition is the standpoint which determines the development of the narrative.
The game may be explored in two ways. In the first mode, the player is competing as a form of life against artificially controlled substances. The second way is more experimental — the contesting point is removed, and the target is to explore different possibilities of becoming anything or anybody else.
The game provides three possible ways of evolutional forms: herbivore, carnivore, and omnivore. Each path is unique, and the scenario of evolution can remarkably differ even if you follow substantially the same ration. The game is customized with an ambient soundtrack curring in the background throughout the process.
33. Dead Effect
Fight for your life in the INDIE SCI-FI FPS game fit for both casual and hard-core gamers with a passion for hunting down hordes of zombies. Prepare yourselves for the incoming nightmare!
The ESS Meridian starship is travelling through space with a new FTL technology, heading towards its destination - Tau Ceti f, the first planet in the history of mankind to be colonized. A few months later an elite member of Unit 13 is disrupted from cryogenic sleep. But Tau Ceti f is nowhere in sight and something is very wrong. What happened to all those people? Why are they so aggressive and attack without any survival instincts?
- Epic single player campaign with over 5 hours of gameplay and a story that will draw you in.
- 12 story campaign missions with gameplay that differs from the mobile version, haing more rooms open to explore
- Survive and Biohazard modes with many missions
- A unique set of achievements
- Special ability – Bullet Time (slow motion) ability of the player
- Special ability – Devastation (area of effect) ability of the player
- 14 unique upgradable weapons
- Many different types of enemies
- Explosives with post-process effects (grenades, trip-mines)
- Full Dead Effect soundrack
34. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages. Take control of the Strike Suit – a craft with the ability to transform into a hulking suit of space armor - in a bid to save Earth from destruction. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dogfighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
Discover a colorful and vibrant universe, with an epic story spanning 17 unique missions. Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart piece by piece. Upgrade your Strike Suit and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of six craft, including three Strike Suits, to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.
The Director’s Cut is the definitive version of the game featuring a next-gen graphical overhaul, restructured campaign and additional content – including the Heroes of the Fleet campaign.
This is space combat reborn. Key Features
Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots, fight massive fleet battles and defend vast structures.
The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets or target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
Vibrant and vivid universe: space is far from the dark, featureless void you'd expect. Discover the color and vibrancy of the Strike Suit universe across 13 unique locations.
Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion).
Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino).
Director’s Cut features new ship models, improved textures and lighting, a restructured campaign, the Heroes of the Fleet mission pack and the Marauder and Raptor Strike Suits.
35. A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
You are Ares, the first Zytron immune robot. A symbol of how far human technology has come, you are the most advanced robot in existence; built to run faster, jump higher, and fire quicker. In addition to these core attributes, your design includes a system for converting spare parts and resources into valuable items, armor, and weaponry. You will need to use everything at your disposal in order to reach and rescue the survivors aboard the Zytron infected space station.
- Play through various locations in the A.R.E.S. universe, each a beautiful, unique, 3D environment with challenging obstacles.
- You are the ultimate weapon with the ultimate sidekick – Collect the secret items and get power up to become a perfect weapon.
- Come face to face with colossal opponents, learn their patterns to defeat them in battle.
- Destroy enemies, collect their parts, and then recycle them to make incredible items, including health packs, ammo, and weapon upgrades.
36. Space Hulk: Deathwing
Space Hulk: Deathwing is a First-Person Shooter experience based on Games Workshop's classic Space Hulk boardgame set in the universe of Warhammer 40,000. Space Hulk: Deathwing was developed on Unreal Engine 4, and offers you and up to three of your friends the chance to experience a desperate battle against Genestealers in the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk. You also gain skills, new abilities, and new equipment as you earn experience during missions.
Space Hulks drift along the currents of the Warp, the immaterial dimension of Chaos. Made up of gigantic, mangled asteroids, ship wrecks, and other stellar debris, they can grow to the size of a moon, and often contain treasured and ancient lost technologies. They are often also infested with broods of the lethal Genestealer.
In the game you take on the role of a Space Marine from one of the most secret and most feared Space Marine forces: the Deathwing of the Dark Angels Chapter.
As a Librarian, you can also master the destructive powers of the Psykers. Your skills and performance in battle grant you Fervor Points to spend on 3 skill trees, allowing you to improve your abilities and unlock new powers.
Don your Terminator armour and arm yourself with the iconic weaponry of the Space Marines and face the threats that await you in the Space Hulk.Key FeaturesTake on the role of a Space Marine Terminator from the most secret and feared Deathwing.
Plunge into the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk. and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers.
Unlock new abilities through 3 skill trees.
Grow in power and weild devastating weapons.
Coop mode: play with your friends as a Terminator squad in an epic coop mode
Brigador relaunches in 2017 with expanded introductory missions, localization, easier difficulty and revised controls, plus improved lighting effects, mechanics, and more.Here is your contractBrigador is an isometric roguelite of intense tactical combat. Play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout and a ticket off this planet. Everything you destroy earns the pilots money that can be used to unlock even more destructive vehicles, guns, and challenges. Find the right load out for your playstyle and wreak havoc on the city of Solo Nobre.Escape off-world with your money or die trying
- Unlock 56 different mechs, tanks, hovercraft, with 40 different weapons
- 100% destructible environments
- Expanded 37 mission Campaign Mode with continuing developer support
- Expanded and updated 20+ map Freelance mode with variable difficulty and challenge for all skill levels
- Deep and engaging dark science fiction universe and lore
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, over 2 hours of acclaimed synth music
38. POSTAL Redux
The classic dark and surreal twin-stick isometric shooter returns with a vengeance!
POSTAL Redux is a high definition remake of The Postal Dude's infamous first foray into the world. Prepare to experience his psychological journey with faithfully recreated high resolution visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out for your blood await you around every corner. The only choice is clear: Get them before they get you. Fight back with a devastating arsenal as you make your way through a violence-stricken town.
It's time to relive the madness of GOING POSTAL!
- Online Co-op: Go POSTAL together with up to four players! Join up with your friends to wreak carnage together.
- Online Deathmatch: Engage in free-for-all frenzies with up to eight players!
- Brand new Rampage mode: Take aim for the high score in this frantic mode that awards points for sustained kill streaks, creative methods of destruction, and blistering fast action!
- Battle through 17 levels in the classic Campaign: Beginning from your humble Home, traverse through The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the mean streets of The Ghetto and the bright lights of The City, all the way to the final standoff at the Air Force Base, including a stop at the all-new Carnival.
- Includes the original add-ons: Blast through Special Delivery's EZ Mart, Shanty Town, Earthquake, and the luxurious La Palamino Resort, and then head to Japan in Super POSTAL's Tokyo and Osaka! Play through everything together in the massive combined 23-level Excess Postage campaign!
- A wide range of foes: Defend yourself against gun crazy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, trained and efficient SWAT and Military squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and angry Ostriches!
- 10 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with fire with the Napalm Launcher, clear out entire groups with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with varied types of Mines, and introducing the commanding Revolver!
39. Dead Effect 2
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
- get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords... you name it
- collect 300+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
- enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
- explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
- return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
- stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
- test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones...
- get engaged in several unique boss fights
- complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long. Call your friends to action and together take up arms against the enemy!
- play together in the cooperative multiplayer mode – you can play the story campaign and all special missions
- challenge your friends to a life-and-death battle in the player vs. player multiplayer mode
- conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
- get social - share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
- 20+ hours of gameplay
- all future updates for free
- downloadable game soundtrack
- exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
- become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected], or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
40. Little Racers STREET
Top-down racing evolution has arrived!
Little Racers STREET fuses the fun-oriented simplicity of top-down racing games with the excitement of street racing, and the results couldn't be better!
Experience thrilling high speed races, and drift like never before along more than 200 different events. With varied weather conditions affecting handling, you'll need precise driving to reach the first places, and success!
Two cities featuring over 60 different tracks will put your skills to test in the career mode. Start from scratch, and purchase or improve your cars as you keep winning racings and climbing the driver rankings. Complete the challenges to earn special rewards and unlock the high tier cars!
Pick the right car for each race, from an impressive selection of 40+ cars divided in 6 performance tiers. From the slow and steady Panzer to the allmighty Fetuccini Langostino, you'll really feel the difference!
The online multiplayer mode for up to 12 players is fully integrated with the career mode: Race with your friends and earn credits you can spend on new cars and upgrades!
You also can try the time trial mode and try to improve your best laps or compete against your friends, and check your position in the world leaderboards.Features
- Approx. 200 events on 60 different tracks.
- Spectacular drifting physics and handling.
- Weather effects (Rain,Snow,Night...) that greatly affect handling.
- 40+ cars available for purchase and customization, with 6 performance tiers.
- 50+ additional challenges with specific rewards.
- Time trial mode with ghost car features and leaderboards
- Extensive career mode offering hours of content
- Smooth online multiplayer experience for up to 12 players, integrated with career mode and supporting AI racers.
- 2 Huge cities to drive on
41. Riff Racer - Race Your Music!
Includes 25 fantastic bundled tracks!! Or, race your own music...
Inspired by some of our favourite games like Wipeout, Trackmania, Vib-Ribbon and Audiosurf…
Riff Racer is a high-octane music based racing game where we create racetracks from the songs in your music library.
Not a rhythm game, but a fresh twist on music-powered game creation. Action on track is synced to the audio, you literally have to race the music to stay in time and score points.
You've seen other music powered games, Riff Racer takes the concept to the next level with our innovative MEGA engine. It takes any audio file, analyses it down to its core components and creates a unique racing experience from the structure of the song.
Verses, choruses and drops become checkpoints, and the environment and cars are styled to the genre of music you're playing.
Experiment with your music collection and find out which songs make the best racetracks!
- Be the first to 'create' a race-track from a song and have your name forever enshrined on the track’s leaderboard.
- Multiplayer features - Challenge your friends' ghosts to your favourite tunes and beat their high-scores on the track!
- **Please note Riff Racer does not support live multiplayer***
- Score big for staying in sync, whilst performing stunts, jumps, drifts and rolls!
Riff Racer has unique environment styles based on different music genres, and a selection of genre based cars and liveries (and some secret cars you have to work out how to unlock!).
Riff Racer currently supports MP3, FLAC, and OGG file formats.
Riff Racer has full controller support in that you don't need a mouse and keyboard to play the game, but we only support newer xinput devices such as the X-Box 360 and X-Box One controllers. Older directinput controllers such as the Logitech Dual Action are not currently supported.
Build your JYDGE. Enter Edenbyrg. Get out alive.
JYDGE is a lawful but awful roguehate top-down shooter where you get to build your own cybernetic JYDGE and eradicate crime in the never-sleeping megacity of Edenbyrg. Create your own play-style by augmenting your JYDGE, modifying your Gavel rifle, and choosing fearless companions to suit the tasks at hand. Go solo or team up with Co-JYDGE in shared screen local co-op.
Will you be stealthy and lurk in shadows? Or will you assault the evildoers head on? Maybe you'll brutally rocket them to bits from a distance? Or perhaps bring your own squad of reckless companions to solve the scenarios?
BILLIONS of different game altering combinations enable you to find tools to fit your playstyle.
Use STEALTH augmentations to sneak silently in shadows. Make yourself GIANT and hurl perps around. Make yourself tiny and fit through smaller cracks. Or combine augmentations: make yourself a tiny giant. Up to you.
Deal sweet ruthless Jystice with your ultra-versatile and moddable weapon of the law.
§ Fire lead, lasers, and electricity modified with dozens of game changing effects.
§ Persuade the perps to join your side with "Persuade or Die" mod.
§ Fire rockets in the general direction of the enemy and hear that kneecap split from a distance.
§ Use Dynamite Gavel mod to powerslam through walls and explode-gib the foes with a swift blow to the brain stem. Observe the wrongdoer's eye pop out of its socket.
§ Smell the burning criminal flesh using the Flaming Plasma mod or just gently knock them unconscious with the Sandman mod.
Your Gavel, your Law.
The filthy stench of crime has taken over Edenbyrg. But do not fall into despair, the lawful but awful JYDGEs are designed to swiftly correct all lawless behavior.
Bank robbers have fortified themselves into the MegaBank. There are four ways into the bank, but only one way out of the vault. How will you proceed?
Several Cobra Gang members have taken the Flanders family hostage. They need to be rescued. Preferably alive. Your move.
The darkest rain-beaten alleys of Edenbyrg also tell a rumor that someone is building a death machine. Something big and especially designed for taking out JYDGEs. Arm yourself!
How to complete the scenario without firing a single shot? Under 15 seconds? Without being seen? With EVERYONE dead? With EVERYONE alive?
Your heroism and extraordinary feats will be rewarded with shiny Medals. Medals unlock delicious new cyberware, weapon mods, fire modes, special weapons, and more.
What is the best combination of cyberware and weapon mods to achieve the medals in different scenarios?
Who be the JYDGE?
43. Strike Vector
"Strike Vector is gorgeous shooter with strong mechanics and lots of customisation"
7.7/10 – IGN
"it more than makes up for by being a gorgeous, intensely competitive experience that matches its aesthetic appeal with pure shooter satisfaction"
– 7.5/10 –destructoid
"Strike Vector does one thing - frantic multiplayer combat action - and does it really well" Luke Plunkett
"I do, however, know one thing for sure: Strike Vector The Videogame is unarguably stunning" Nathan Grayson
“Strike Vector est la petite bombe indépendante sans prétention que l’on ne voyait pas venir”
17/20 – jeuxvideo.com
“BELLISSIMO, Strike Vector è uno sparatutto indipendente adrenalinico, appagante e assolutamente spaziale. In tutti i sensi”
9.2/10 – IGN.it
"Amateur de sensations fortes, à vos souris. Si vous cherchiez du Quake en altitude, de l'instagib en vaisseau spatial, le titre qu'il vous faut est enfin dispo : ça s'appelle Strike Vector et c'est pour les joueurs hardcore dont l'estomac est bien accroché"
4/5 – gameblog.fr
Strike Vector is a Brutal aerial FPS that will see you test your skills online against other players in the tradition of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. The game offers an hardcore learning curve for those who don't fear to die a lot at first but who will get a massive rewarding feeling when they will master the game and dominate the battlefield.all New Features Will Be FreeRagequit Corporation will offer free downloadable content after the game release. We want to make sure that every person playing Strike Vector have access to the same content regardless of when they will get the game.gameplayWith a distinct old school feel, reminiscent to games such as Crimson Skies, Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament, Strike Vector will let you test your reflexes and skills against your friends. Team flight and mutual assistance is required to fulfill your missions but individual aiming and piloting skills are also mandatory.two Movement ModesYou fly the Vector, the lastest hyper-speed VTOL, highly customizable and manoeuvrable Jet fighter. Your enhanced version can instantly switch between 2 movement modes :
- Jet Mode: reach high-speed, intercept opponents and fast evade incoming projectiles.
- Stationary Mode: strafe in all directions with increased precision, hold and defend key locations.
This unique gameplay allow you to fight face to face with your enemies like classical FPS, or playing dog fighting.game ModesTargets to reach, positions to defend, enemy structures to destroy … Players may select among famous game modes such as deathmatch, team domination, team deathmatch, and Bounty Hunter! More game modes are coming soon!build Your Own vectorEquip your Vector in your own style with two differents weapons to get the edge on various situations or be a specialist by choosing the same weapon for each side of the craft. Hundreds of combinations are available, making your ship the only kind of his genre on the battlefield.
Depending on your weapons and perks choice, your playstyle will be different from another player, you create your own class :
- Fast and stealthy to capture positions and hide in massive structure to surprise your enemies.
- Heavy and powerful to defend strategic points or assault enemies defenses.
Customize your ship appearance among various type of skin decorations and put a gadget in your cockpit to make you feel like you are at home. A mach 3 home!varied EnvironmentsYou will play through gigantic flying structure like aerial oil platforms, slums, cities, factories, abandonned stations and much more and find many destructible objects like giant cargos or pressure vessels and use them to trap players in deadly explosions, block or open passages and fulfill your mission objectives.
Use your environment to avoid and escape homing missiles by adopting a risky flying style. Play the way you want with various game mode adapted for a 360° warfare
Eliminate every players in classic deathmatch, support your team in domination or the greedier and more...
STRIKE VECTOR FORUM : http://www.strikevector.net/forum/
STRIKE VECTOR OST : http://themaravers.bandcamp.com/
44. All Walls Must Fall
Berlin, November 2089: The Cold War never ended. For 150 years both sides have used time manipulation technology to observe and counter each other’s every move. Now this fragile state of affairs is approaching a breaking point, as a rogue nuclear strike will send the world into turmoil. Both sides have scrambled to send agents back in time to find who is behind the attack and how to prevent it. If they fail, the whole world will turn to ash, forever.
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces.
All Walls Must Fall takes inspiration from genre classics like X-Com, Syndicate and REZ, as well more recent indie games like The Banner Saga, Braid, SUPERHOT and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past.
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
All Walls Must Fall features a killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, and features original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music:
- Jukio Kallio (Nuclear Throne, LUFTRAUSERS, Bleed 2)
- Ben Prunty (FTL, Darkside Detective, Into the Breach)
- Kuedo (Knives, Planet Mu)
- The Orion Correlation and Lost & Found (Voidance records)
- Mona Mur (Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Velvet Assassin)
- muuutsch (inbetweengames)
45. BrainBread 2
CyberCon, the notorious global corporation, aspired to deliver to the world something that would change the fate of humanity. What the world wasn't ready for however... Was CyberCon's true intentions. Their schemes had been controversial to most before, but their newest idea seemed almost too perfect.
A much sinister secret was about to be exposed. CyberCon's project involved the development of neuro-hub chips. They succeeded and became a phenomenon, later becoming a mandatory law to have them implanted at birth using state of the art surgery and cutting edge technology.
CyberCon were granted this permission from the government. The controversy was covered up and very little was known how it was done.
The technology was seen by many around the world as a major breakthrough that could cure blindness, deafness, disease, and a huge boost in performance for modern day life.
It was further aiding as a gateway to easier communication and enhanced capabilities. This was the next milestone in human history.
However, good things must always come to an end.
And CyberCon's true colors are yet to be revealed.Features
- 5 Unique gamemodes.
- Over 20 unique weapons, including akimbo weapons!
- Extreme amounts of gore & gibbing, this is your lovely grindhouse-gore movie!
- Over 100 unique skill combinations.
- A global profile system/leveling system.
- Play as a zombie, evolve as a zombie using your special zombie skill tree to your advantage!
- Modding friendly, customize your own soundsets for any of the npcs, make your own player survivor models, make custom maps, share your creations via Workshop!
- Character customization.
- No pay to win!
- Simple UI and HUD.
- AI Soldiers, Tanks and Bandits/Mercenaries.
- A powerful quest, objective & inventory system.
- Playable on PC, Mac OSX, and Linux with multiplayer cross-compatibility.
- Dedicated Server Support for PC and Linux.
Focuses on story based gameplay, progress by doing specific quests or side-quests to increase your chance of survival!
Focuses on small & simple objectives, this is a casual/chill gamemode based on the original BrainBread, if you want a pure BrainBread experience you can enable a server command to force it to vanilla BrainBread mode. In this mode you can also play as a zombie and as a human you can get infected. The zombie's objective is to prevent the humans from progressing, when you get a certain amount of kills you will be able to respawn as a human again, or if you die too many times. All of this can be regulated by the server owner.
This is a wave based gamemode, similar to 'Survival'. You have limited respawns and when you die you'll respawn after X amount of seconds. Everyone respawns at the same time, certain maps may allow certain amount of retries for a wave, if you fail too many times you have to do everything over again. This mode is very action-packed, you better be flexible.
A Humans VS Zombies gamemode, first team to reach the fraglimit wins! In this mode you respawn individually, however if everyone on your team is dead your team will be 'Exterminated', which means the round is over. The opposite team gains a certain amount of points by exterminating the other team, this is an effective way to gain points but it is hard to achieve if there's many players. In this mode you'll also trigger a team perk if your team gets a certain amount of kills, your team will be blessed with some helpful skill for a certain amount of seconds.
A PvP gamemode, solely for humans. Featuring classic old-school powerups, increased speed and flexibility! As well as an announcer which will try to salute you or make fun of you if you fail too much!
46. Guns n Zombies
An artificial nano-virus has wiped out humanity almost completely turning all humans into a mob of deadly mutilated zombies. Only a few people managed to survive and you are one of them!
The main features of the game:
- HORDES of ZOMBIES!
- A fresh look at a zombie apocalypse story
- Robotized zombies infected by a nano-virus
- Lots of enemies who are different from each other not only in their appearance but also in behavior
- Random gameplay generation: each battle is different
- Several protagonists each with their own specialization
- Tons of devastating weapons and special abilities that can help you out in any sort of trouble
- Massive turrets in addition to your arsenal
- A thrilling plot and a long journey from an ordinary town to a place that’s hard to imagine
- The survival mode where you can challenge yourself to stay alive in the Pandemonium and compete with other Steam players.
- And of course a true post-apocalyptic atmosphere!
This is the world after a zombie apocalypse in which the main characters have to go through many perils. It is a story about ordinary people who, when faced with danger, decided not to run away from it, but to fight back. As the story goes along, you will learn what caused the disaster and help other survivors to overcome its aftermath. You will discover how this event has affected the world. But can you reverse the outcome of the catastrophe and give the new world a chance to arise on the ruins of the old one?
47. Hover: Revolt Of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
48. Scourge: Outbreak
The year is 2026 and the world is ruled from the shadows by the power-hungry Nogari Corporation, the creators of a powerful new energy source called 'Ambrosia'. Unknown to the world's population, Ambrosia is the product of research conducted on a mysterious meteorite fragment in Nogari's possession; something which they will do anything to protect. Only one organisation dares to defy and challenge Nogari Corporation: The Tarn Initiative - an anonymous group of anti-corporate saboteurs intent on revealing the truth behind Ambrosia and breaking Nogari's iron grip on the world.
"Scourge: Outbreak" puts you in the boots of Echo Squad, an elite group of mercenaries hired by The Tarn Initiative to deal a decisive blow against Nogari. While other Tarn Squads have been tasked with diversionary attacks, Echo's objective is the most important: First, to locate and rescue Dr Reisbeck, Tarn's double-agent inside Nogari; Second, to recover a piece of the meteorite fragment being kept deep within Nogari's laboratories. Utilize a devastating array of weapons and special abilities to crush everything that stands in your way, as you fight to discover the sinister truth behind Nogari's "Ambrosia" fuel technology.
Features a Co-op enabled Campaign for up to 4 Players, with full jump-in/jump-out support for easily joining sessions in progress. Experience flashbacks that only YOUR character sees, and figure out how they fit together with what your friends see!
All XP and Gameplay Perks earned in the Campaign stay with you in the 8-Player Multiplayer modes, where Scourge: Outbreak's fast-paced style of Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag rewards quick reflexes, itchy trigger fingers and constant movement! 5 death-filled multiplayer maps await you, offering the chance to continue the carnage between Echo Squad and Nogari Security Forces as they fight for supremacy of Nogari Island!
49. DEMON'S TILT
OCCULT PINBALL ACTION!
Turbo-Charged Pinball is back!
Updated with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets and of course MORE BULLETS!
Demon's Tilt pushes the limits of the Video Pinball genre with SHMUP & Hack N' Slash elements.FEATURES:
- A SPRAWLING 3 STORY TABLE
- CRYPTIC SECRETS
- HELLISH BOSSES
- INTENSE SPECIAL MODES
- INSANE JACKPOTS
- BULLET HELL
- A MEGA-DRIVEN SOUNDTRACK
A three-tiered cathedral to Explore:
Unlock its gothic secrets and depth over time, Packed with mini-bosses, baddies, ramps and mechanical traps.
A Unique Magic System:
Convert waves of enemy bullets into homing magic that fights for you,
or transmute them into GOLD for a banked Ultra Jackpot!
Use your Chain Meter to combo hits and keep your scoring momentum up. Link ramps to extend the Chain Meter's life. Speed and aggressive play rewards!
Base Multipliers can soar up to 99x Earn Global multipliers to rocket your score into the billions!
Complete Dark Rituals and spell letters for huge bonuses & jackpots Complete them all and unlock a special WIZARD MODE!
True full table multiball and add-a-ball modes!DEMONS
The High Priestess:
Controlled by an unknown demonic force. Turn her Wheel of Fate and take control of your destiny.
Part lion, serpent, and scorpion. An enslaved beast oversees the cathedral and protects its deepest secrets.
The humble gatekeeper of the cathedral.
A well-defended skeleton horde. Their shields will stop most shots, try and outflank them!
120 million years old is just a baby when it comes to Cosmic Gods!
An aggressive demon, its eyestalks are its weak point.
A blasphemous experiment gone awry. Watch out for the bile!GRAPHICS:
"Hi-Bit", massive colorful sprites inspired by the Neo-Geo, Saturn and PlayStation era. Scaling, rotation, camera zooms... No "blast processor" required!MUSICA Mega-Driven Soundtrack:
An all-new OST true to the guttural sound of the Sega Genesis, composed by E.C.2151
50. Beat Hazard 2
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Experience your music collection as never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter.
Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music. Beat Hazard 2 seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
Beat Hazard 2 improves on and ramps up the awesome zen feeling of battling to your own music. Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!
Pushing the boundaries of music powered gameplay, the sequel will include procedurally generated boss ships. Each track will create a unique archenemy ship for you to vanquish.
Premium music streaming services will be supported via an 'Open Mic' system that can listen in to any music source. Now the music world is your oyster, play to Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, YouTube, or any other provider!