The best games like Rozkol are:
- arrow_rightNinja Blade
- arrow_rightRock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder
- arrow_rightBig Pharma
- arrow_rightJets'n'Guns Gold
- arrow_rightDead Age
- arrow_rightGay World
- arrow_rightThe Hong Kong Massacre
100 Best Games Like Rozkol:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (18)
- iOS (25)
- Android (12)
- macOS (41)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (2)
1. Ninja Blade
It was July 7th, 2011.
While investigating reports of unlawful weapons trafficking, peacekeeping forces encountered an unclassified carnivorous species occupying a small village in Northern Africa. These rabid creatures were easily provoked and resistant to conventional attack. Eight specimens were encountered in the region now referred to as "Ground:ALPHA"... Only four were successfully contained for study. Victims of the attack were quarantined at a research facility nearby. These victims displayed signs of internal liquefaction and accelerated necrosis, similar to symptoms of other flesh-eating viruses native to that region.
But it wasn't a viral outbreak. It was a parasitic infestation. A previously unidentified species of hook worm was found beneath the skin of the Ground: ALPHA specimens. These parasites, we call them "Alpha-worms", laid dozens of eggs inside their hosts, which in turn produced numerous larvae. These larvae penetrated the bloodstream and triggered a variety of genetic failures. However, unlike most genetic failures, these symptoms were not fatal. Instead, infested victims were larger, stronger… and driven by hunger. Using the research gained from the Ground: ALPHA specimens, a team of some special individuals were assembled. Minor outbreaks occurred over the next few years, but elite squad quickly put them down. Which brings us to the current situation in Tokyo...
- Exciting and challenging battles with 3 different weapons
- QTE and cinematic action
- Variety of powerful ninja abilities
- Weapon and ninjutsu upgrade system
- Crisscross the city of Tokyo with intense gunfights
2. Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder
The greatest “giant rocks rolling through historical/artistic ages” tower defense game is back with Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder. Just like the title says, Bigger &Boulder cranks up the surrealism and gameplay to be, well… BIGGER AND BOULDER. With an emphasis on the chaotic new multiplayer for up to four rock-rollers, new time periods, and improved graphics, physics, and destructibility powered by Unreal Engine 4, players will need to be ready for some intense rocking and rolling.
ACE Team’s Trademark Quirkiness
The Monty Python-esque humor is turned up to 11, as players literally rock and roll through the ages. Humorous animated vignettes will also make a return in full force, so famous historical figures beware!
An Emphasis On Multiplayer
A little friendly competition never hurt anyone, so that’s why ACE Team decided to improve the multiplayer feature of the game. Play with a friend in local split-screen or up to four players online in a 2v2 match to the death, all with the ability to customize banners and colors for your units and more. Oh, and did we mention that opposing tracks can now intersect each other?
A Positively Absurd Art Style
Just like in the original game, ACE Team has created various levels inspired by the greatest art periods in history. Players will gaze upon exquisite art from the Egyptians, Late Gothic era, Early Renaissance, and Surrealist movement, as they carve a path of destruction with their rolling rocks of doom!
Historically Inaccurate Bosses
Take on works of art come to life in boss battles featuring the likes of The Thinker and the Great Sphinx, leading up to the all-powerful final boss in a showdown like you'd never imagine!
Improved Physics and Destructible Environments
With upgraded physics and even more things to be cracked, crushed, flattened, and slammed, rolling various rocks down a hill has never been a more pleasant experience!
With the addition of brand new defensive units and unique boulders with special traits, chaos reigns supreme so be sure not to take each turn for granite.
3. Big Pharma
What if you had it in your power to rid the world of disease, to improve the lives of millions, to ease suffering and cure the sick… and earn a tidy profit?
As the head of your own Pharmaceutical Conglomerate you have this power resting in your hands. Will you use it for good? Being totally altruistic may not be the best business plan. The uncomfortable truth (is there an ointment for that?) is that some remedies are more profitable than others and illness is good for business.
Welcome to the world of Big Pharma!
From humble beginnings
with a few rusty reconditioned machines, you can progress from knocking out cheap generic treatments for minor ailments, to discovering new active ingredients and hi-tech machines to help refine the next generation of world-changing drugs.But watch out,
you’re not alone out there. Rival corporations that want to put you out of business have their own set of competing cures and treatments.
Then there’s the dynamically shifting marketplace which means that your fancy cold and flu medicine from last winter might not sell so well now it’s the height of summer. Where did I put my anti-wrinkle sun cream?Big Pharma
is part business sim, part logistics puzzle. It’s one thing to work away in the lab perfecting new formulas, but converting the ‘sciency stuff’ into cold hard cash means bringing an engineering and business mind to the problem.
Factory space is expensive, and those fancy new agglomerators and centrifuges don’t always slot nicely together.Features:
- 35 business-busting challenges spread out across 7 unique scenarios
- Custom game mode
- Freebuild mode
- Modding support
Are you a fan of old-school twitch shooters like Unreal Tournament and Tribes? What about team focused MOBAs like DotA and League of Legends? Would you like to play a game that combines elements of both genres while adding crafting, customization, giant robots and a bold new art style to the mix?
Of course you would, and Minimum is just the game you've been searching for!
Minimum focuses on fast-paced shooting fun and a robust system of in-match crafting, team objectives and customizable roles to create a rich and rewarding PvP experience. You'll find a bunch of interesting weapons to collect and customize, armor sets to mix and match, a solid core game mode known at TITAN MODE and more all wrapped up in a unique, minimalist artistic style that's more than the sum of its parts. Some of our coolest features include:Customizable Weapons
Craft dozens of lethal weapons with unique abilities and roles to best fit your personal playstyles. Each weapon has 5 power levels that are activate during kill streaks, increasing your power making you a force to be feared. Be careful though: weapon power levels are lost upon death, so with great power comes great risk!Blueprint Crafting System
Gather materials from fallen foes and defeated objectives to craft and upgrade armor sets over the course of a match. Each set of armor has different benefits and weaknesses that can emphasize your favorite playstyle or counter what your enemies are trying to do.Titan Mode
Battle in epic matches centered on the your team's Titan, a giant, destructive robot that confronts the enemy's Titan. Players can power up their Titan by performing tasks in-game, can defend their mammoth ally by killing enemy players, and can attack enemy Titans directly. The teams compete until one side's Titan reaches the enemy base and destroys it!5v5 Competitive Gameplay
Create cunning strategies with your teammates and define your unique role on the team by combining different weapons, armor and devices. Support your teammates weapons that increase drop rates for materials and powerups, defend your Titan with armor that grants additional health and survivability, scout enemy positions with weapon and armor that increase speed and allow for double or triple jumps, or simply go glass cannon and dish out as much damage as you can!A Player-Focused Development Team
We want Minimum to be the most player-focused game on Steam! Join us on our Steam community discussion forums to talk shop, weigh in on new features, report bugs and balance problems or just chat. Minimum is a game that will evolve with its community, both while in Early Access and beyond.
Categories in common with Minimum: Action
5. Jets'n'Guns Gold
Jets'n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action with graphics and special effects that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane action adventure of saving the universe from the deadly threat of more than 270 unique monsters in the campaign of 43 levels. Stand as one-against-many armed with tons of different weapons of a devastating armament fitted into one of the awesome spaceships.
- 43 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- more than 270 unique enemies including 16 boss monsters
- 70 different weapons
- upgrade your ship with 20 special devices
- superior graphic and particle effects enhancing the destruction
- more than one hour of breathtaking original soundtrack
- new scenario in every level (deep space, jungle, undersea, lava planet...)
- fly in 12 different vessels, even in a horrible boss ship
- combination of weapons give hundreds of possibilities how to equip your ship
- sounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie
6. Dead Age
Survive the zombie apocalypse with turn-based combat and permanent death! Manage survivors, go on dangerous scavenging runs, build alliances, craft equipment, make difficult story-influencing decisions, defend your camp against undead hordes and experience non-linear rogue-lite elements. An innovative Indie Survival-RPG!
Just after the zombie outbreak you were fortunate enough to join a group of survivors and hole up in their camp.
But that doesn't set you out of danger! Food supplies are running low, injured survivors must be tended to and materials need to be scavenged to keep the camp intact.
The zombie threat increases steadily and gangs of hostile survivors keep you on the defensive.
Every survivor should be protected because you'll need all hands on deck to defend against the dangers of the apocalypse.
Scavenge supplies in zombie-infested areas, craft survival gear and buy and sell equipment to keep yourself and your camp members alive long enough to learn the skills necessary for long-term survival.
The combat system has its roots in classic role-playing games. You can fight strategically, learn to utilize various weapon types and use a range of bombs or traps.
Should you fail to survive the apocalypse, you can purchase upgrades with medals earned in previous playthroughs to give your new character an edge to start with.
Unlocked pre-apocalypse professions of your character allow you to specialize in various jobs.
Each new playthrough offers different random missions and survivors to meet.
A praised feature of Dead Age is its non-linear story with real in-game consequences. Decisions you make in conflict situations affect the story's future.
You can choose to be a hero and save more survivors, or let them die to stock up on supplies. You can build romance relationships with other survivors or start rivalries that may have disastrous chain reactions.
Daily events offer new dangers and situations in which you must make choices that affect the survival chances of your camp.
Live long enough, and you'll have a chance to unlock one of the game's six possible endings.
7. Gay World
2269, in the fictional country of Straightland the state was seized by gays and lesbians. The new government established strict regulations and laws - all straight people were sent to special prisons called GAYLAG, they were re-educated, squats on a bottle and made LGBT warriors from them. Also, special squads were formed to capture straights - Gaypolice, consisting of hot, big guys. But the straight decided not to leave it and went to the insurrection.
Who will you be in this war for? It's your choose.
-Two modes - one for the officer Gaypolice, in which you need to arrest all the straight people, and the second campaign for the straight, which got to GAYLAG, in this mode you need to click on the character to squat on the bottle.
-You will be able to visit a fictional country
-You will be able to arrest a straight on a bottle or squat on a bottle for a straight
-Several genres in one game
-Simple and fun gameplay
8. The Hong Kong Massacre
The Hong Kong Massacre is a fast paced top-down shooter set in the city of Hong Kong. Inspired by Hong Kong action movies the game let's the player engage in hard-boiled gunfights around the city, in levels ranging from restaurants to building rooftops.
The game features slow motion and dive/dodge mechanics to aid the player engage in epic gunfights. Every shot is deadly so there is no room for mistakes.
Each level contains not only enemies to kill but also different challenges for the player to complete that unlocks weapons and upgrades.
9. Dungeon Souls
Dungeon Souls is an action-adventure roguelike dungeon crawler.
Each level is completely procedurally generated so every playthrough is guaranteed to have unique environments and encounters. Search for and activate all the marks placed in each level to unlock the dungeon portal and escape from the Redeemer. Scavenge various items and upgrades to counter the dungeon's dark forces and challenging bosses. You must survive. Hurry.
Dungeon Souls was inspired by Nuclear Throne, Risk of Rain, Overture, BitVenture and Shoot First.
- Harness the powerful abilities of 10 unique characters
- Explore a plethora of different environments including dark dungeons, sewers and cathedrals
- Immerse yourself with deep character progression and permanent skill upgrades
- Experiment with 50+ unique passive items - Speed boosts, damage buffs, lifesteal bonuses...
- Battle hordes of dynamic enemies and challenging bosses hell-bent on destroying you
10. Dynamite Jack
Dynamite Jack must blast his way to freedom! Jack, a brave space marine, armed with only bombs and a flashlight, must escape the Anathema Mines! Use stealth to sneak past guards and bombs to obliterate enemies in this intense top-down action-adventure.Key Feature:
- 28 Thrilling Levels Each level brings you closer to the surface of the Anathema Mines. Battle your way through guards, scientists, cave trolls, lasers, and robotic spiders!
- Map Editor Have you destroyed and crushed the game? It's time to make MORE GAME! The super simple level editor will empower you to create levels in just minutes! You can share them with your friends and the world!
- Play More Maps Ready for more? Every map that is shared will be available for you to play! Skim through the most popular levels and have a blast escaping all the user created maps.
- Speedrun Leaderboards Each level in the game has its own speedrun leaderboard for competing with your friends and everyone else! Each community created map also gets its own leaderboard, so you can compete with your friends on the map you just created!
11. Thunder Wolves
When this “wolf pack” strikes, you hear the thunder roll. The Thunder Wolves attack from the air. They are mercenaries, and the best helicopter pilots in the world. Every one of them is ready for action at all times—and ready to fight evil, wherever it lurks.
The Thunder Wolves have already made it through countless battles. They are equipped to destroy their enemies—destruction is part of their business. Put yourself in the pilot’s seat of a combat helicopter and become a member of the most experienced and dangerous helicopter team in the world!
Support the Thunder Wolves in their global battle against terrorism. Take part in varied operations and do whatever it takes to thwart the diabolical plans of your enemies! Defeat them once and for all, and save the world!Key Features
- Experience furious helicopter action in this relentless, adrenaline (and lead) pumped arcade shooter!
- Make use of 9 different helicopters, as well as a large arsenal of different weapons, and let your appetite for destruction have free reign!
- Master 13 action-packed missions in 4 different regions of the world!
- Vanquish masses of enemies, fulfill varied mission objectives, and fight your way through to spectacular boss battles!
- Fly together with a friend as pilot and gunner in local co-op mode!
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
13. Sakura Swim Club
In Sakura Swim Club, follow the story of Kaede, just your average high school guy. Upon transferring to a new school, he meets two beautiful girls in the swim club. Things haven't gone well for the swim club lately, but with Kaede's help, that all changes.
Kingsway is an RPG in which you use a mock operating system to manage your adventure. Every element of the game is a part of the operating system. Enemies and traps are popups, backpacks are the file folders where you organize your items, and quests are emails. The world of Kingsway is randomly generated every time you play, and death is permanent.
Choose from various character types each with their own special skills.
Discover a strange land of monsters, bandits, and other adventurers.
Choose to be good or evil by choosing to help your fellow adventurers, defeating powerful monsters, or steal and murder your way to the top.
Defeat enemies and plunder crypts and caves for treasure.
Complete Quests for extra special treasure.
Organize the interface to suit your play style.
15. LA Cops
Alright, listen up! I got the Mayor on my ass about this like a hernia, and he wants you guys on the case. Why he wants you guys, I don’t know. You’ve cost this department more than all the Precincts in the rest of the state combined!
Anyways. You’ll be headin’ up a team of cops in LA, and you’ll be goin’ up against all manner of bad guys, packing some serious heat! Not ta mention The BIG Boss, Hawaiian Mo. Sure, it’ll be dangerous, but heck, it’s nothin’ you ain’t done before.
LA Cops is a fast, action packed 3D top down shooter set to a theme of 70s Cops in LA trying to do a tough job in a tough town. Gameplay includes an extra edge as you control two cops, using them strategically to get one up on the bad guys!
A smart targeting system UI allows, you, the player to position your cops tactically whilst taking out the bad guys in real time.
When you buy this game you get:
- 8 main and 5 optional levels to play through. Each level is broken down into multiple sections totalling twenty overall.
- Six Cops to choose from each with their own attributes that can be upgraded with experience points during play. Attributes include health, speed, ammo clip size & damage.
- Five weapons to take out bad guys with including Pistols, Uzis, Shotguns, Assault Rifles & Grenade Launchers.
- Destructible scenery
- Multiple cut scenes tell the story of these Cops in full 3D. Just like people, not all Cops are bad & not all Cops are good.
- Plus a Rock soundtrack that needs to be played loud!
16. Wasteland Angel
Bummer! World War III happened and killed most of the world’s population. The ones that got toasted were the lucky ones. Survivors live in constant fear of being murdered or enslaved by violent gangs, renegade military units and, of course; mutants.
Outfitted with a heavily armored car, unlimited firepower and a thirst for vengeance, our Heroine – the Wasteland Angel roams the radioactive wastes, travelling from one God-forsaken town to the next, protecting survivors from being enslaved. She’s on a mission, to defend those that can’t defend themselves.
Wasteland Angel is a throw-back to the era of vintage arcade shooters, where players fend off waves of enemies and ultimately face-off against epic end-level bosses. From a top-down isometric view, players pilot the Wasteland Angel’s overpowered vehicle as its dual machine guns cut a swath across the terrain. To handle whatever the gangs, muties and renegades throws her way, Wasteland Angel has upgradeable weapons and ammo that can rip enemies from this life and toss them into the next.
- 24 Levels of fast-paced action across 6 ravaged landscapes
- 3 Enemy Factions including Gangers, Renegades and Mutants
- 4 Difficulty Levels from beginner to suicide
- Different mission objectives from escort to an all-out offensive
- Super weapons increase the carnage, including: Mines, Napalm, EMP and Nukes
- Huge boss battles to test your skill and stamina
- Bonus levels featuring FPS driving/shooting mayhem
- Online Scoreboards for each Difficulty Level
- Star ratings for all levels and 40 achievements for all completionists
17. FRAMED Collection
The FRAMED Collection is a double-issue dosage of the groundbreaking noir-puzzle games that uniquely play like a comic book, FRAMED and FRAMED 2.
Change the Order, Change the Outcome
Rather than take direct control of a character, the FRAMED Collection has you re-arranging the panels of a comic book and altering the sequence of events, in order to change the outcome of each page in the story.
Elegant mechanics based around re-arranging panels of a comic book to change the outcome of each scene
Unique hand-drawn aesthetic with silhouetted characters
Fully-scored with smooth live jazz
Incredibly fluid and lifelike animation
Beautiful and mysterious settings
Cats and dogs for those bored with just humans
Completely overhauled experience for Steam players
Cigarettes and Defenestration
Thanks to our previous success we are now able to bring the collected compilation of the classic panel-switching games, along with some new, unique features to Steam! The games have been completely overhauled and redesigned for Steam, and given that extra love and care needed that we know connoisseurs of great taste demand.
So sit back, pour out a glass of your favourite tipple, and settle into the smooth jazzy tones of the multi-award winning games in the FRAMED Collection.
18. Weedcraft Inc
Weedcraft Inc explores the business of producing, breeding and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political and cultural aspects of the country's complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant.
Would-be Mary Jane moguls will need to prioritize resources carefully as they manage the production and distribution of their weed. Cultivate killer plants, cross-breed them to create unique strains of the devil’s lettuce, hire and manage a growing staff, and be prepared to take on the competition. As in real life, the business of bud presents plenty of opportunity along with a plethora of problems. Decide when and where to take on extra risk to maximize profit, but be careful, the cops and politicians are all working their own angles.
An important, controversial topic presented in an insightful and detailed manner, Weedcraft Inc presents a challenge to those would rule the reefer offering a series of diverse scenarios and unique characters to work with (or around) as your budding empire grows. Whether you choose to hobnob with politicians, pay off the po-po, fight for medical marijuana rights or work the legal system, it’s all in the name of the sticky icky and your cutthroat corporate profits.
Inspired by the first-person shooters of the past that we loved, we're taking all the most memorable elements and putting them in a toolkit to be used and combined however you want. At its heart, Gunscape is an FPS construction kit. It's a game that lets you go wild with your creativity in a pumping action sandbox! Gunscape does this by providing easy-to-use tools based on a block-placement interface everybody's already familiar with to create single-player campaigns, co-op maps and multiplayer arenas and the functionality to share your creations with your friends. Don't like building stuff and just want to blast your way through hordes of monsters or duel with other players? Maps can also be shared, played and voted on by the whole world, so you'll always have new levels at your fingertips!Standard Edition
Get access to all main game themes with the Standard Edition of Gunscape! It includes blocks, props, enemies, avatars and weapons from the Bathyscape, Bierenstein, Final Fortress, Electro, Relay, Too Rockin’, Siegecraft, Orifice and Tremor.Gold Edition
Get access to all current and future game content with the Gold Edition of Gunscape! Initially it includes blocks, props, enemies, avatars and weapons from the Standard Edition plus the Seasonal, Alienware and Gold theme packs. Also receive the Gunscape Original Sound Track DLC! The first extra DLC will be the Seismic pack, coming in Q2 2016 and this will be available free of charge to Gold Edition purchasers.World Building
The game is organised into themes taken from the entire genre of FPS games, from the early classics to the modern triple-A stealth and war shooters. Each theme set contains unique world building blocks, player models, enemies (and bosses!), music tracks, skyboxes, special level elements (like traps and teleporters) and--of course--GUNS (plus bombs, bats, swords, flamethrowers, chainsaws, rocket launchers and much, much more. 38 weapons planned so far!). Assets from different sets are meant to be combined freely when building your worlds and the selection of content contained in each one has been carefully selected and planned out to avoid redundancy and to represent the truly iconic parts of the game it was inspired by.
It's important to us that anybody should be able to create their own levels. In the days of Doom and Build engine games level editors were simple enough that it didn't take long to learn how to create a whole new adventure for the player. The truly skilled could create impressive feats of architecture, but the rest of us could still create enjoyable challenges thanks to tightly-designed game engines that focused on making the core gameplay pure fun. In a game like that it doesn't matter how many times you test and tweak the layout to make your map the best it can be, or how abstract the level becomes as a result. This is the driving philosophy behind Gunscape. It's also the reason we've chosen to start by polishing the multiplayer experience in the pre-alpha demo, as we feel this is one of the best ways to develop and tweak the core gameplay.World Sharing
Of course, there's no point in creating great play experiences if nobody else gets to play them! Gunscape has a server to share your creations and the game has a built in map browser with filtering and voting system, so that anybody can have full access to every public player-created level, regardless of which theme packs were used to make them. The available demo (more on this later) has game levels we have put together and we'll continue to add more as we complete new content to help show how much potential there is for you to create some truly amazing things with Gunscape!Game Features
- Solo, split-screen and online co-operative multiplayer level creation! Build maps at your own pace or invite friends to help out! Jump in and out of action mode while editing to test your level on the fly or just to blast one another.
- Single-player campaign mode: play or create a sequence or branching tree of levels with or without a story. Build a whole self-contained adventure or a gauntlet of fearsome challenges.
- Co-op mode: invite one or more friends to tackle a dedicated co-op map with you or take a single-player map and crank up the difficulty.
- Multiplayer arenas: build a map with multiple spawn points and powerups and invite your friends or host a public game for some brutal online action using one of many multiplayer modes, including classics such as free-for-all and team deathmatch, capture the flag variants, king of the hill and domination/point capture modes and different tag/infection variants. We plan on including a lot of these, and to continue adding more, including flexible objectives like race to the finish which could be used to build multiplayer rocket jump courses or other types of challenge maps such as a competitive adventure through trap-filled dungeons, or hunter which awards points for killing monsters so you can create your own MP dinosaur safari.
- Cross-platform multiplayer: optional where it counts, but great to have for cross-platform co-op!
- Global and persistent map sharing: anyone can play the levels you share regardless of platform
- 8 multiplayer match modes
Explore dangerous dungeons, solve mysterious puzzles and engage hundreds of foes, big and small, in intense melee combat.
- Easy to Play, Easy to Die
- Fantastic Generated Dungeons (using brand new tech)
- Real Emergent Gameplay with many Tactical Options
- Intense, Real-time, Dual Wielding Melee Combat
- Stealth Mechanics (dungeon crawling like a real rogue…)
- Over 50 dangerous bosses
- Challenging, generated puzzles
- Adaptive, original soundtrack
Watch this video to understand how Unexplored creates its dungeons:
In the Words Of A Player: What Do You Feel Makes the Game Stand Out?
Misery, one of Unexplored’s Early Access players, thought our description didn’t do the game justice. So, we asked: “What do you feel makes the game stand out?”
We really liked what Misery wrote, so here’s a summary:
- 1. the Dungeon Generation
- 2. It uses a ton of traditional roguelike concepts, but in non-annoying ways
The fact that the game FEELS like a traditional one while still being real-time is a pretty major thing as far as I see it.
- 3. The combat is pretty fun, yeah
Lots going on there, particularly once things like potions and staves or whatever are thrown into the mix. Feels more tactical than the usual "shoot everything" sort.
- 4. Pausing the game
Being able to pause the game and deal with your inventory, use items, and examine things, without actually leaving the game screen, that's a big one. It all really opens up a lot of options for tactical play.
- 5. The Puzzles
[The puzzles] feel like the sorts that the old Zelda games used to use. That same satisfaction from that is here overall.
- 6. The hub floors
Ended up being a great feature.
- 7. The huge variety of enemies
Not just bosses, but monsters and traps and all sorts of stuff. I've been constantly impressed by this. Even after so much time with the game there's still plenty I haven't even seen yet.
- 8. And of course the whole "lock and key" concept.
You can read the entire comment here:
We continue with our own, inferior description:
The goal of UnexploredThe goal of Unexplored is to find the dragon in the depths of the dungeon of doom, slay it to claim the Amulet of Yendor and bring it back to the surface. Every run, the game will create an intricate map of dungeons, hinting at foes to come and solutions for puzzles you’ll face.Lots Of BossesDuring your adventure through the dungeons, you’ll regularly face off with one of over fifty possible bosses. These range from the Queen Ant, to the Balrog and, yes, several menacing Dragons. Some of these bosses can only be slain with the right weapons, so make sure not to miss those on the previous levels.Uncover Secret ItemsIn the spirit of roguelikes, the game does not tell you which potions will save you, and which will kill you. You’ll have to find out yourself either by taking risk or using the right Magic Scrolls. Same story for the Enchanted Weapons: are they blessed with divine powers or cursed with deadly spells?PuzzlesPitted throughout the dungeons you’ll encounter strange statues. Some of these are part of puzzles and solving those may reap great rewards. So, you may want to pick up and read the books you’ll see lying around. They may feature hints on how to solve a puzzle, even one a few levels deeper.WeaponsYou’ll be able to equip two items and wield them both. In the darkest deeps you might want to hold a burning torch beside your axe. Bats tend to be killed easily from a distance by throwing daggers at them, so why not equip them in both slots? Or wield a whip, no better, the Flaming Whip you just plucked from that Balrog you managed to finally kill. Or… perhaps it’s best you start with a shield. A big, enchanted shield. Yes.ArmorYour starting armor may not seem like much, but that’s only because… well, because it IS not that much. It will keep you safe from the bites of bats, but don’t try your luck with an Orc. Beat the right foes to collect their leather breastplates or chainmail. Or… equip the right cloak on go stealth…Wait, Stealth?Yes, that is an option. You can go unnoticed for a long time and execute surprise attacks for added damage. Like everything in Unexplored, it’s up to you to weigh the rewards versus the risk. Because a surprise attack on a Necromancer may sound like a terrific idea, but it’ll probably survive your first strike, leaving you quite vulnerable in your cloak of cloth.
ProgressionUnexplored features several kinds of progression for you and your character. The most important is simple: experience. Expect to die a lot in the beginning, whilst learning exactly how to play the game. But you will learn and before you know, you reach a deeper level every run. However, there’s more than just experience. Within each run, you’ll find Potions of Strength, drink those and your power increases for as long as your stays alive. A Potion of Life not only completely heals your hero, it increases the amount of Hit Points. Upgrading your equipment by combining it with certain magic items on an anvil will grant you perks for the time being. Offer to the Gods, and you may receive another upgrade.
However, if you die, your powers die with you. Unexplored is a game featuring perma-death.
Nevertheless, some upgrades are permanent. When you unlock achievements, you unlock equipment and items you can purchase before you start a new run. You pay for these items with the other permanent feature: gold. Your hero will inherit all the gold your previous one owned. So it is always an absolutely fabulous idea to try an open as many chests as possible, you might get rich trying.
Or, just spend it all during your run when you meet one of the vendors. Yes, you heard that correctly: during the game you will be able to spend your gold on new equipment and potions. Obviously, if you subsequently fail, all that gold is lost. Like in forever.Crafting and MixingThe deeper you go, the more dangerous the dungeons will be. So, make sure to pick up the right equipment, potions and scrolls along the way. You can even craft better items and mix healthy or plain deadly drinks.
Foreshadowing…?Part of Unexplored’s allure is the way it generates the dungeons. Not just the levels themselves (see this video about Cyclic Dungeon Generation), but all the dungeons in their entirety. The game knows what you’ll face on the deepest levels even before you start wandering the first one. So, it will provide you with hints, keys and notes about what to expect down the line. Best keep an eye out for those.That’s It?No, of course not. Unexplored is a game filled with content, with lava and water, plants and trees (flammable trees that is), with hidden doors and locked doors (use lockpicks!), with small bosses and big bosses and with so much more. But we won’t spoil everything here. It’s up to you to find out! So, go have yourself an adventure! You’ll love it!
***************************************communityUnexplored has a fantastic community of players helping each other out. They have been an integral part of the development of this game. So, if you're really stuck, let us know in the Steam forum, and we, or one of the other players, will try and help you out.
Find the remnants of the building’s inhabitants to discover who you are, what happened, and what you need to do, as you try to escape in both your nightmares and the waking world.
Homesick is a puzzle exploration mystery game with a first person perspective, in a richly detailed and atmospheric 3D environment.Features
- hauntingly beautiful and atmospheric 3D environment
- innovative yet straight-forward puzzles that are satisfyingly challenging
- the story unfolds through solving puzzles, finding clues, exploration, decoding text, and unlocking new areas
- average playtime 2 to 4 hours
You wake from cryostasis to find your ship lying crippled on an uncharted planet; shards of platinum-iridium alloy puncture the shimmering alien sand, the wind passes quietly over dead hydrocolliders. It isn't known how long the ruined vessel has sat here, or even what caused the crash, but one thing is clear: Time is rapidly running out.
Stranded is a minimalist adventure game that foregoes dialogue and puzzles to focus on atmosphere, mystery, and exploration; it is both a love letter to classic point & click adventures, and an experiment with the fundamentals of the genre.
Assume the role of the astronaut, and explore the mysterious, sun-blasted wasteland to uncover something... anything, that might lead to your survival
23. Tormentor X Punisher
Welcome to Planet F*ck You!
It's a real planet, look it up.
Everything in Tormentor❌Punisher can be killed in one hit, including bosses and yourself. Bosses change the shape of the arena, conjuring rooms and traps to make it more hellish and brutal. Demons adjust to your play style and punish you accordingly. Explore and discover new ways of killing enemies to gain cool upgrades. Reload your machine gun by firing your shotgun. Yeah, you read that right.
Kill, destroy, f*ck up demons, rack up combos, get upgrades by performing unique kills, and try to survive the constant onslaught. Oh, and look good to your friends by smashing their scores on the leaderboards.
Got It? Good. Let's F*cking Do This!
• Fast-paced gameplay that will make the bones in your hands shatter!!!
• Random order boss spawns featuring fun champions such as BIGBONES, GUTSHANK and PRIESTESS!
• Leaderboards to prove you're better than the rest of the world, or at least your friends!
• Undo demons with your besties in local co-op!
• An eardrum rupturing original soundtrack!
• Intense sound design with gurgling demons and all that shit!
• Crunchy comic book-inspired visuals!
• An annoying Twerp demon celebrating your demise!
24. Naval Warfare
In a fantasy world of Victorian architecture, war is raging between the industrial superpowers. As Commander of a Naval Super-Destroyer, it is your duty to destroy the enemy's mighty Boss Units in a military campaign of epic proportions in, under and above the surface. If you are to emerge victorious from a variety of challenging scenarios, you must lead your troops against wave after wave of massive attacks from ships, planes and gigantic Special Forces.
- Destructive: Powerful weapons with many lethal upgrades
- Comprehensive: Great variety of enemy units with ships, submarines, planes and futuristic vehicles
- Explosive: Challenge your friends in the immensely variable multi-player mode or play alongside them against the PC in Co-operational Mode
- Impressive: An exciting story-line plus sensational graphics with incredible effects and stylish cut-scenes guarantee maximum enjoyment.
25. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
26. The Initial
Restory Studio is a small team of five developers. We hope you will love this game as much as we do.
THE INITIAL is a hyper action game about pretty schoolgirls battling against evil.
The game takes place in a special area called SPE, with a school for students gifted with ESP powers. Every student of the school is skilled in battle, and an evil organization wants to create an artificial girl who has the ultimate power. They have secretly collected combat data and are close to achieving their goal. Now it's up to two students, Ruri and Erika, to stop them.
HIGH-SPEED ARENA-BASED ACTION
This game focuses on high-speed arena-based action. Utilize lightning fast sword attacks and electricity-based powers to smash through enemies. Block, evade, and look for chances to strike against smart enemies who will do the same!
ABUNDANT SKILLS TO EXECUTE ENEMIES
There are many ways to overcome enemies: use skill points to learn new skills and abilities, capitalize on the weaknesses of enemies to beat them quickly, and if the enemy is knocked into weak state you can execute it directly!
This game has many levels and battle zones with plenty of challenges along the way. Enemies with different abilities, multiple traps, and unique bosses. With four difficulty levels to choose from, there's a challenge just right for everyone from beginners to action game veterans.
We hope you will like it. Grab your sword and good luck!
27. Shaun the Sheep - Home Sheep Home 2
An official Shaun the Sheep app from Aardman Animations
"Loveable illustrated visual design; charmingly detailed animations" — AppSpy
"Home Sheep Home 2 takes all the parts that were good from the first game and builds on them to create an excellent puzzle game" — AppGamer
"For adults, this game is a coffee-break hero. For families, or for kids alone, it’s a fantastic little thinker brimming with classic Aardman character. " — DIYgamer
Shaun the Sheep's BAFTA-nominated puzzle game is back for a second baa-rilliant adventure!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings. Consult the bill payer before making any in-app purchases.
Join Shaun, Timmy and Shirley as they journey through over 60 levels of underground caverns, negotiate the busy streets of London and teleport through outer space all in search of the green, green grass of home. Use each sheep’s unique abilities to shove, leap, squeeze and swim your way through underground tunnels, abandoned mineshafts - and even evade the guards at Buckingham Palace!
• WOOLY PUZZLE FUN
Home Sheep Home 2 retains the simple controls and tricky puzzles that made the first game so popular. Control Shaun, Timmy or Shirley and use sheep-teamwork to get to the end of each stage.
• OVINE OBJECTIVES
Each stage is littered with collectables including smelly socks, cupcakes and even game controllers - but you’ll need to be top of the flock to collect them all! Think outside the box and use the special abilities of each sheep wisely to fully complete each level.
• BAA BAA BONUS
Think you’ve mastered the game? Test your skills on some fiendishly difficult bonus levels, which provide a new take on some familiar stages! Show the world what you’re made of with leaderboards and achievements.
• GET READY FOR SHAUN THE SHEEP THE MOVIE!
Shaun the Sheep The Movie will be in cinemas in 2015. Find out the release date for your territory by visiting http://shaunthesheep.com/release-dates
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
Terms of Service: http://terms.ea.com
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
28. Planar Conquest
Planar Conquest is a 4X turn-based strategy game inspired by Master of Magic. Created to give you that awesome feeling of the gameplay of the past, wrapped into modern look. “eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate” are the four words which are here to provide fun and challenge.
Customize your character and become all powerful Sorcerer Lord to rule the empire or choose a pre-generated character. Select from 13 spell circles that will determine which of the over 300 spells your lord can learn. Choose from over 40 disciplines that give your lord specific advantages or disadvantages, and will allow you to adjust your character to your gameplay style. Magic, military, diplomacy and economy can be harnessed to serve you.
Seven procedurally generated Planes of Existence all with their own special features, that can be customized with the shape, landmasses and size even up to 128x128 tiles. Over 40 types of locations that can be examined in search of various loot and fight with the guardians that protect those.
Over 40 different kinds of buildings to improve your settlements, over 150 unique military units to recruit and magical creatures to summon among with possibility to found new settlements to increase your empire's power and conquering neutral and enemy cities to extend your borders gives long hours of gameplay.
- Use diplomacy to get an edge over your enemies.
- Play out combat on a tactical battle board.
- Hire heroes and equip them with magical weapons and armor.
- Recruit unique and powerful Titans and make them to follow your orders!
- Gain experience and make units more powerful as they achieve victory after victory.
- Use tactical, strategic, and global spells to destroy your enemies.
29. Rebel Inc: Escalation
From the creator of 'Plague Inc: Evolved' comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.
In Rebel Inc: Escalation, the war is ‘over’ - but we all know that doesn't mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!
Following on from the global mega hit 'Plague Inc.' with over 130 million players, Rebel Inc: Escalation offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency. It has received acclaim from international development experts and was even featured at a major international peace conference!
Rebel Inc: Escalation combines the original critically acclaimed gameplay with significant, all-new features and improved 3D graphics for PC, with loads more still to come, including a campaign, multiplayer and Steam workshop support,
- 5 regions to stabilise - Deploy to wildly different strategic environments, from the gentle farms of ‘Saffron Fields’, to the impenetrable forests of ‘Distant Steppe’.
- 6 unique governors - Each one with radical new abilities to master. Choose the ‘Economist’ to receive an entire year’s income in one go or the ‘Warlord’ to train a personal militia.
- Hyper-realistic - Inspired by Afghanistan, the simulation is highly detailed, containing real world development initiatives and an innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics. It has been praised by the World Bank and was even featured at a major international peace conference
- Advanced civilian and military AI - Sophisticated narrative algorithms model the needs of local populations, while deadly insurgent attacks put constant pressure on your operation.
- Gorgeous Graphics - Stabilise a beautifully rendered 3D world that responds to your actions and thrives as you provide jobs and services. Drone cams and civilian TV channels bring your operation to life and show you what's happening on the ground.
- Clear Intelligence - Plan priorities with Intelligence Reports and Combat SITREPs, geek out with loads of new stats and graphs, and analyse your best strategies with end-of-game replays.
Coming during Early Access
- More Regions and Governors - Rebuild a vast dam to prevent catastrophic floods in Azure Dam, deploy heavy tanks with the Tank Commander and more...
- Campaign Mode - Conduct large-scale operations across multiple regions. Carefully manage resources and choose unique upgrades in a persistent world with all new conditions and threats.
- Co-Op and VS Multiplayer - team up to efficiently stabilise the region with friends or compete in the shadows to promote your own cause.
- Custom Scenario Creator - Develop your own custom scenarios and share them with other players via Steam Workshop. Who said Nation Building was hard?
- And much more - including daily challenges, speed runs and Mega-Brutal difficulty. Plus loads of new maps, governors and scenarios in future (free!) updates
An important note:Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.
30. Cross of the Dutchman
Cross of the Dutchman is an action adventure game based on the true story of the folk legend 'Pier Gerlofs Donia'.
The story takes place in medieval Western Europe, in the province of Frisia, near the turn of the 16th century. Though Pier and his family lived in peace, the world around them was changing for the worse. Saxon legions were invading nearby villages, making the lives of the native people next to impossible. On one fateful day, Pier got involved with the Saxon oppressors, escalating the situation for the worse. The events portrayed in this great adventure caused Pier to gather a band of farmers and form a front against the oppressors. The acts that followed made Pier into the legend he is known for, the Cross of the Dutchman.
31. Crispy Chicken
May 2025. The Earth is attacked by extraterrestrial species. Their motives became clear just as they arrived - they wanted our chicken. All of it.
It took humanity a great effort to save the last bucket of grilled chicken and now it's only up to you to protect it from alien invaders.
Be the saviour of mankind and embrace some unprecedented carnage.
Kick those alien bottoms away from our home planet with your bare hands and some other devices and bring the chicken feast upon us!
Get into the battle and clear Earth from the aliens! Use various weapons, shoot them out, burn them out, cut them out! Your friend, Helicopter, will assist you in the fight.
32. Two Brothers
Two Brothers is an Action Adventure game that features a classic Gameboy aesthetic.
Roy Guarder, inventor, scientist, and philosopher, is on an expedition to discover the origins of life. This quest has brought him to "The Cursed Lands," a stretch of land so dangerous and shrouded in mystery that it hasn't been explored in over 700 years. When Roy finds what he's looking for, he is met with a terrible fate. Roy no longer finds himself a living man. He is greeted with a world of colors he never believed could have existed! One obsession leads to another and Roy begins to walk the line of life and death - sometimes intentionally ending his own life - just so he can see this land of beauty and color again.
But something is strange: Why is Roy the only man who can cross so easily between the worlds of the living and the dead? What has given him this unique ability? How will he reconcile the existence of an afterlife he never believed could even exist?
▪ Explore a vast non-linear world and story with multiple endings, and deep side quests!
▪ Take the game world from black and white 8bit to full color 16bit!
What makes Two Brothers unique:
Two Brothers takes a long hard look at death in video games... when the player is killed in combat or triggers a deadly trap, instead of being greeted a familiar GAMEOVER screen, the player finds himself in what we call the "Afterlife Hub".
This realm of the dead is a colorful and mysterious place where the player can explore, find clues, and interact with characters who have passed on in the games story... sometimes even bringing some of them back from the dead.
When the player wants to return to gameplay, they can jump from the edge of the heavens and get back in to the action and exploration!
This mechanic is vital to the gameplay, as sometimes interacting with the dead is just as important as interacting with the living... this feature often requires the player intentionally ending their session in a game over, just to cross over to the other side.
►English : Fluffy is a furry creature who is afraid of the rain. He needs to get home before it starts raining. He has a little friend, who can't be let alone because it can be lost quickly. On the way to the house, there will be many obstacles by bypassing them you will be able to shelter from the rain.
►Русский : Fluffy это пушистое существо которое боится дождя. В игре ему надо вовремя дойти до дома, пока не начнется дождь. У него есть маленький друг, которого нельзя оставлять одного потому что, он быстро теряется. По пути к дому, вас ждут много препятствий, только обходя их вы сможете вовремя укрыться от дождя.
34. Doom & Destiny
Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their way through a massive, crazy adventure and defeat a preposterous villain!
Doom and Destiny is a turn based hilarious jrpg where you take control of a party of four everyday friends. Journey through an unpredictable story filled with parodies and cameos. Start your adventure in a classic dungeon with dragons, save princess with the help of green-dressed elf and then fly to manga-themed city with the help of a famous italian plumber. This is Doom and Destiny, the flying-spaghetti fantasy adventure!
- 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
- 100 levels of experience and nerdy customization
- Choose your nerdy leader to apply special bonuses to your party
- Share save files between mobiles and Steam
- More than 200 special powers and spells
- More than 300 enemies
- More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
- More than 700 locations,
- More than 10,000 lines of crazy dialog
- 44 Steam Achievements
- 7 Steam Cards
- 5 Steam Backgrounds
- 5 Steam Emoticon
- The one and only Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!
35. Olympia Rising
Olympia Rising is a 2-D action platformer starring Iola - a young warrior who has been cast into the Underworld after meeting an untimely end. She must navigate through the various twisted regions of Hades' domain, fighting through hoards of deadly creatures as she attempts her escape, making her way to Mount Olympus. Lush pixel graphics and fluid animation bring this stylized world to life as you jump, climb, slash, and incinerate your way through each stage.Taking inspiration from beloved titles such as Castlevania, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Kid Icarus, Olympia Rising delivers an exciting, action-filled experience.
- Fight your way through the Underworld, battling creatures of all shapes and sizes. Fast-paced aerial combat propels you upward as you slash enemies to bits with your blade or incinerate them with powerful magic.
- Navigate through deadly environments with fluid maneuverability. Make your own paths as you traverse through each stage looking for the most efficient way to climb to the top.
- Fierce boss encounters await Iola at the end of each Underworldy region - from gargantuan crabs to bone-crunching cyclops'.
-Chain enemy kills as you jump through the air - build up a big combo to earn even more coins to pay Charon the Ferryman and pass through the many gates of the Underworld.
- Simple to pick-up but difficult to master, Olympia Rising awards those willing to challenge themselves as they climb through the Underworld. Collect coins and other treasures scattered throughout the levels as you race through each stage.
- Explore 6 unique, twisted environments of the Underworld - each offering different challenges and creatures to overcome.
36. Zafehouse Diaries 2
Zafehouse Diaries is back!
The cult hit from 2012 is now bigger, better and more terrifying than ever. Take control of a group of people - each with their own skills, motivations and prejudices - and try to survive the zombie apocalypse.
Every hour, designate tasks for your handful of survivors and then read what happens in your dynamically updating diary.
There are several different scenarios. Most are based around achieving an objective: get to the rescue point, repair a car, stop the military. But others are open-ended and can be played for as long as you can survive.Features
- Every story is unique: Each game is procedurally generated - will your survivors work well together and complete their objectives?
- Ordinary people, extraordinary situations: Keep your survivors happy and motivated, or they'll turn on each other
- All new engine: Zafehouse Diaries has been upgraded in every way. Full widescreen support, high resolution, a 3D environment and multiplatform support
- More of everything: Loads of new items, orders, events, occupations, dilemmas and scenarios
- Increased control: Equip your survivors and determine how they defend and breach locations
Zafehouse Diaries 2 has a wide range of customisation options. There are many ways to adjust the game’s difficulty and add custom content, including survivors, occupations and items.
- Custom game options: Change variety of gameplay options, from item distribution and zombie strength, to relationships and dilemmas
- Survivors: Create your own survivors and configure their occupation, gender, sexuality and more. Choose from dozens of built-in portraits or import your own
- Group creator: Customise special groups of survivors - including their prejudices - to control exactly who you want in your game
- Occupations: Add new occupations, configure their bonuses, and assign them to your custom survivors
- Item editor: Design new items, import photos and even add your own sound effects
At its core, Zafehouse Diaries 2 is the same strategic drama simulator as the original, but it expands on it in every way: added content, upgraded engine, more surprises, more madness.
I loved the original. Will I like this?
Yes! We've taken all the great bits that our fans loved about the original, smoothed out the rough edges, and expanded on it. While we've added some extra complexity around combat and orders, we've also made the systems quick and easy to use, and included a smart set of defaults if you just want to go with the flow.
What are some of the new gameplay features?
You have more control over how your survivors breach and investigate locations. You can also equip your survivors with a weapon that they will always use.
Some orders have more granular options - if you notice zombies massing to the north, then you can focus your barricading efforts on north-facing entrances.
We've also overhauled many parts of the interface so it's easy to see what's going on. The most obvious example is the location layout, but you can also easily check your survivors' skills, injuries and special modifiers.
Are survivor relationships important?
Absolutely. We've refined the system so you can have more ways to change relationships. In addition to the rumour system, we’ve added a new option: redemptions.
This involves one survivor being asked to do certain tasks to 'redeem' themselves in the eyes of another, which removes a prejudice. It's also more obvious what might happen to relationships during a dilemma, so you can tactically choose an option that improves relationships.
Is combat still brutal?
Combat is still the most dangerous aspect of the game, but you have more control over breaching. For example, you can equip survivors and select how cautious they should be while breaching. Furthermore, survivors are more likely to flee if things are looking pretty grim. If you still find it hard, then you can tweak the difficulty settings.
37. The Works of Mercy
'The Works of Mercy' is a psychological thriller inspired by the classics of the genre: Roman Polanski’s 'Repulsion,' 'The Tenant' and Stanley Kubrick’s 'The Shining.' The game’s plot revolves around mysterious killings committed on seemingly random victims. Only this time it’s the player who becomes the murderer.
'The Works of Mercy' tells a story of a personal tragedy and wrecked psyche. When a cryptic tormentor forces the protagonist to kill people in order to save his family, the game’s hero (and the player) is posed with a series of dramatic questions. Who is the tormentor? Why is he so vengeful toward the protagonist’s family? How far do you have to go to satisfy him? How can you justify the killing in the sake of saving someone’s life? And how will you cope with the sense of guilt?
'The Works of Mercy' takes place in a photorealistic world as immersive as the real one. It lets the player get the very feel of roaming through murky locations and delve into the hero’s mind which is put to a serious trial. The game enables you to explore a fully interactive environment featuring the best elements of such games as 'Gone Home' or 'P.T.'
'The Works of Mercy' will leave the gamers with a lasting impression and face them with the question: how much could I sacrifice for my family? It will take the players through a dark world which gradually dissolves to an increasingly surreal vision of the protagonist’s mind captured in a lethal trap.
'The player is given various controversial missions which don't must be completed to progress through the story line but then you will take the consequences and your world will turn into a horror. You have to think a lot what you are saying and doing because somebody can die even if you don't want it. It's not easy but there is a place for outsmart your tormentor. It all depends on your perceptiveness and creativity. You decide who you want to be and what you want to do. It's great because you can play the game many times to check what will happen if you do something differently than previously. In that case the game isn't linear and has different endings. You describe the actions of your character rather than acting him out. For example, during interactive dialogues. The game gives you a lot of freedom and impact on the story.'
38. Plague Road
Set around a city being consumed from within by a disease, Plague Road tells a story of a lone doctor who once abandoned their home and now returns to learn the fate of those they left behind. Travel from the safe refuge of your farm through a series of regions progressively more affected by the infernal plague.
On the road, rescue survivors and choose whether to use them as traveling companions or to improve the Doctor's farm and gain access to new abilities. How your farm progresses depends upon where you assign survivors to work.
Some survivor types are more valuable in certain jobs, but may be more useful still if kept available for expeditions. Surviving the road will rely on your ability to fight horrors created by the plague, in combat encounters featuring grid-based positioning and turn-based strategy mechanics.
Traverse four regions with procedurally generated stages, featuring richly illustrated 2D art, music from award-winning composer Sean Beeson and narration performed by Jim Sterling.
39. Rise of One
Note: Rise of One is still in development. Day by day we are adding new features to the game.As the team of Rise of One, we are on the way to becoming a constantly renewed game with the feedback received from users to meet the Third Person MOBA demand.
Every day we add features in our game, that's why we need your ideas and feedbacks as very important. The development process of our game is progressing in accordance with the demands and recommendations of our players. In order to be a part of this community, we are waiting for you to our Discord server. We are reading all messages here with carefully.
Rise of One is a multiplayer game with the battle arena theme. With the graphics above the standard and the smooth play style, the players are able to compete with each other while they have a nice time.
There are currently 6 characters available. Magnificient battles are waiting for you in both main land and 5v5 arena. According to the course of the war, each character has the talent trees that you can personalize. You can play one character as the attecker, defender or support, it's up to you. Items are also available to support your decision.
The most glorious way to win the battle by capturing the main headquarter of your opponent in 5v5 battles, you have to destroy your enemy towers one by one. We have developed a combat system in which is you can distinguish yourself from your opponents in the battle. You have to use your skills with aim. That’s why you have to think smart before using any skill.
We have developed another system that makes our battle system unique. To explain this system; You can interrupt all your skills at any time. What is the benefit of this? This system allows you to change your strategy more quickly and efficiently according to the operation of the battle. In this way, you can react faster during the events and change the course of the war with your skilled hands.
We designed a special map called "Main Land" in our game. Main Land provides you with a battleground where you can develop your personal skills. Also, this place will host many events, community area and monument of tournament winners. Don't forget you can find the boss which is will give you coins in this glorious area.
In our game, there will be a unique universe and each character will have a story that will draw you into the game. In addition to this, various game modes and different maps will be included in this universe, which will make your game experience more enjoyable.
More than 50 items in the design process, where you can create strategies in battles. With these items, you can equip your characters in a unique way according to your own play strategy.
In general, a classification such as an attacker, defender and support classes in the MOBA games is not available in our game. You can use the character you want as an attacker, defender or support. This is totally up to you!
40. Legends of Persia
Legends of Persia is a highly ambitious Action RPG Adventure which incorporating bloody battles, item usage, character building, and storyline incorporation. The storyline revolves around Keykhosro, the son of the Persian prince Siavosh, who in the name of his father’s blood seeks to take revenge upon Afrasiab, the king of Tooran. Throughout the game, the character will face difficult challenges to overcome, such as defeating massive waves of enemies, encountering difficult bosses, and finally dealing with Afriasiab, his father’s killer.Game Mechanics
5 attractive locations and more than 200 weapons and items to use, ‘Legends Of Persia’ is packed full of features! The game will also include 3 different hero characters, and lots of unique challenging enemies. Already a thriving and popular game on Steam Greenlight, prepare to get blown away with the addictive gameplay and fantastic graphics!Key Features
• Wide Range of Magic spells and abilities to use
• Hundreds of items
• Menacing boss battles
• 3 characters to choose from.
• Experience the dramatic events between seasons through a brand new original story!
• Built from the ground up to support modding (editor will be available soon )
• Ongoing free updates ( upcoming updates will be free charge for customers who purchase this game )
• Many expansions available post-release.Story
At the height of the glorious Persian king KayKavoos' reign, he had dominance over half the lands of his age. Seeking to cement his legend, he looked next to conquering the heavens.
Lashing a great sky chariot to four mighty birds, the lord of Persia ascended far above the earth.
Before the king's ambition could be fully realized, an angel appeared to quell his flight. But as the celestial creature prepared to strike down the Persian king, the glowing spirit of a child materialized.
“Stay your hand, angel! I am KayKhosro, this great king's yet-unborn son. If you destroy this man for his arrogance now, you destroy me! To rob him of his present would be to rob me of my future.”
The angel paused, considered the spirit's words, and sent the zealous King's chariot crashing down to the realm of Earth from whence it came.
“I am forbidden from severing your bloodline, and have returned your ancestor to his kingdom alive, but the burdens upon you are heavy, indeed.”
The angel embraced the spirit child, imparting these words.
“You will be born into an age of conflict, your ancestors beset upon each other with steel and cruelty, and your people will look to you for guidance. One day, evil will descend upon the borders of Persia, and you must be ready.
Now, rest, child. Your time has yet to come...”
41. Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath
What Lies Beneath is an action-RPG in which you'll explore the island of Namok and its deadly dungeon in hope to avenge your... hem... your wife.
Fight evil (and less evil) creatures, loot everything you find, pretend you care while villagers tell you everything about their lives, and improve your character as you like in an epic (well... not really actually) quest for revenge!
The adventure awaits! And the final boss too...Main features
- Not class-based : will you be a valiant knight throwing fireballs everywhere? A fearless mage under two tons of armor? Or an archer that doesn't hesitate before transforming his foes into frogs?
- Content (story, quests, levels) crafted by hand for an unique feel
- Fun and original universe with silly characters to speak to
- Part of a series : Myrne (you don't need to have played the other games to understand what's going on)
- Complete crafting system: create potions, armors, etc... mine some ores, pick up some shrooms,...
- Challenge your friends in the local splitscreen multiplayer mode in deathmatch or in a Score the Cube game (a football match except with swords, arrows, fireballs... trust me, it's way more fun this way)
- Play the campaign with a friend in local co-op
- (Re-)discover the tiny story "The Sorcerer" alone or with a friend
42. A Long Road Home
A Long Road Home is a point and click adventure game, created in a top down, 2D perspective. The gameplay harkens back to the adventure games of old, with lots of text descriptions, puzzle solving and item usage.The StoryA Long Road Home puts players in the role of a young man who becomes wounded and separated from his family when they are attacked along the way to their new home. Behind this plot is a secret cult led by a nefarious being, who is able to travel between the infinite numbers of planes (dimensions). Having conquered numerous worlds already, she now has her sights set on this one, and aims to use our hero for her own devious ends. If the protagonist is to reunite with his mother and sister, he must venture through catacombs, secret temples and frozen mountains while escaping the clutches of the evil invaders.Features
- mouse and keyboard support
- gamepad support
- 6+ hours of gameplay
- challenging puzzles
43. Projector Face
Projector Face is a point and click adventure game following the peculiar actions of a voiceless protagonist, trying to communicate in the only way he knows how. Solve a variety of puzzles and help Projector Face befriend the local kids by creating new things for them to play with and doing what you do best: playing movies on whatever surface you can find.
Featuring a beautiful art style, Projector Face is an interesting experience set in an odd town forgotten to time. Players will need to gather items needed to solve a variety of puzzles, as well as create and repair old film reels and the surfaces they can be projected onto. Put yourself in the shoes of a misunderstood creature, and discover the odd world of Projector Face.
- Repair old films found throughout the town
- Mouse-only controls
- Interact with, pick up, and combine items to solve various puzzles throughout the game
- 100% hand drawn characters and environments
- "Silent Film" style narration
- Find hidden collectables throughout the town
44. Summer Memory of Bell 忆夏之铃
45. Panzer Warfare
The player is fierce fighting in tanks on mobile phones and tablets.
You can choose from a variety of tanks of the modern era, and improving their combat abilities.
• A wide range of tanks.
• A wide range of weapons: a gun, a bomb, a laser, super laser, machine gun, mine, missile, guided missile.
• Upgrade your tank and weapons.
• The player can colorize the tank to your liking.
• Play the game in offline as well as online.
• Increase the level of difficulty.
• The game has different game modes: Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Free-For-All.
• Procedural generation of the maze. You'll always play on the new map!
• Compete with players around the world!
• Adjust the size of the map.
• Adjust the number of bots.
• For the victory get game coins.
Defy The PVP GAME
• Create your own multiplayer server.
• Play online with players around the world.
46. Chopper: Lethal darkness
In this game we are shooting enemies from attack helicopter using Night Vision Device. Lot of insidious opponents, various weapons and realistic FLIR simulation.
Before we start our mission we prepare flight plan, composing our route from predefined waypoints, where hostile forces are located.
Our chopper will follow the route automatically, circling around each waypoint untill we finish with it and switch to the next one.
The task is to find enemies in the sight and destroy them all using air-to-ground missiles, 30-mm machinegun or IR-guided missiles.
Enemies have camps and armories, tankers, trucks, off-road vehicles with heavy machineguns and infantry.
As we progress through the game, our rank is increasing, and more weapons become available. We also gain access to new, more challenging areas…
Commander, defend your base from numerous enemies, as well as accompany trucks to evacuation point. Quick reflexes and tacktical thinking helps you in dynamic battles against hordes of enemies. Good luck!
- 50 levels
- over 30 upgrades
- 8 types of enemies
- 5 types of super weapon
- 4 types of guns for your tank
- day and night missions
48. SCALPERS: Turtle & the Moonshine Gang
Scalpers: Turtle & the Moonshine Gang is a fast paced, action packed and skill-based multiplayer shooter where you enlist with the infamous Scalpers in a frantic hunt for bounty!
Play together with your friends, solo or join other Scalpers online in this intense explosive and bullet filled co-op shooter. Take down giant bosses and their swarming hordes of minions. Choose from a range of weapons, abilities and characters that fits your play style and compliment the team. Master this hardcore co-op through different difficulties with progression based loot system, and fight for your team’s survival and success.
- Fast-paced multiplayer action in an epic western setting.
- Epic boss battles with challenging and advanced mechanics.
- Up to 4 player online co-op
- Up to 4 player local co-op
- Up to 8 player PvP
- Fully re-bindable gamepad support
- Objective based levels
- Four difficulties to master
- Expert+ mode (infinite difficulty scaling)
- A variation of load-out options at your disposal; weapons, abilities and characters.
- Collect upgrades via progression based loot system
- Telegraph-based battle system
49. Strain Tactics
Strain Tactics is a real-time-with-pause tactical game, where you command a squad of soldiers to liberate earth from an alien infestation. Featuring 80 playable characters and over 150 unique items and weapons, the game challenges players to defeat enemies by commanding customizable ground teams from their Helibase overhead. Players can indulge in a variety of scenarios across over 30 different maps, and the sandbox-style mechanics allows users to approach the maps according to their play style.
- Build and command your own 1-5-member heliborne task force.
- Choose from over 80 playable characters with unique personalities and strengths, and equip their 1-3 inventory slots with countless weapon and item combinations.
- Choreograph your team’s actions in real time with a dynamic drag-control system or manually micromanage units!
- Defend the Helibase, and protect your team from above with miniguns, autocannons, and more.
- Manage your team’s mental health. Keep your squad topped up with happy pills, or deploy emotionless combat droids.
- Protect your task force from contamination, or watch them erupt into even more strain.
- Level up your units, and revive fallen team members by body-bagging (or selling their corpses for points).
- Travel to over 30 unique maps with various scenarios including Hunter-Killer, Escort, Retrieval, Perimeter Defence, and more.
IN A WORLD where the Council rules the nations with an iron fist, you play as Axo, pilot of the legendary ship Chukaru. Experience her fight with the limitless armies of the Council, become the master of Chukaru’s power and find the true meaning behind all your actions. A dark secret is yet to be revealed!
Accessible to the simple press of a button, Pawarumi offers you three different weapons and one super attack to rain divine fire on your enemies! To protect you in your intense journey, a shield will automatically trigger when you're about to be hit. It will annihilate any bullet around you! True to the shoot'em up genre, that shield is powerful but depletes very quickly so you'll still have to be very careful!THE TRINITY SYSTEM
By shooting with the right weapon on the right type of enemy, Chukaru's unique Trinity System enables you to deal extra damage, heal your shield or recharge your super attack at any time! Not unlike the famous game of rock-paper-scissors, this original gameplay mechanic gives a whole new tactical layer to the genre.
Mastering these three mechanics will be key to your success in Pawarumi. They offer lots of strategic opportunities and always allows you to fall back on your feet, even after making a tiny mistake! The more you'll play, the better you'll juggle with the weapons, find your own style, finish the game and reach the top of the leaderboard!
- Unique Artistic Direction: Set in a unique pre-columbian inspired sci-fi universe!
- Presented in full 3D: Allowing glorious cinematic staging!
- Five Unique Levels: All around the world and inspired by classics from the 1990s pop culture! (Indiana Jones, James Bond, Star Wars…)
- Trinity Game Mechanic: Three fused mechanics that enable infinite strategies!
- Weapon Mastery Scoring System: Build up your own scoring strategy with careful weapon juggling. With no long standing combos to maintain, scorers will never be frustrated! Are you ready to challenge the top of the leaderboard?
- Dynamic Layered Music: Awesome Electro Metal Peruvian soundtrack!
- Full Keyboard and Controller Support: With remappable inputs for maximum compatibility!
Pawarumi offers a deep and satisfying experience, bringing delight to newcomers of the genre as well as to experienced players!