100 Best Games Like Roller Coaster Rampage of 2020 - Roller Coaster Rampage Alternatives
Trying to find games like Roller Coaster Rampage? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Roller Coaster Rampage, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Roller Coaster Rampage that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Roller Coaster Rampage
List of Best Roller Coaster Rampage Alternatives | Games Like Roller Coaster Rampage
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Roller Coaster Rampage in 2020. If there is something missing from the Roller Coaster Rampage , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
In Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars , lead your 19th century army to glory in this much-anticipated sequel to the internationally acclaimed Cossacks: European Wars. Whether fighting as Napoleon's highly disciplined "Grand Arme", the tenacious Russians and their Cossack horseback warriors, the Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians, the challenges will be daunting as you master weapons and tactics during a time that redefined modern warfare.
Massive Historical Battles - Fight through battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in varied types of terrain and weather.
Varied Game Play - Enjoy the strategic campaign for the dominance of Europe, follow in the footsteps of emperors and generals in history-inspired battles, or duke it out in open-ended skirmishes.
There's More To Winning Than Combat - Learn to weaken your enemies economically before the first musket volley is fired. Forge treaties, devise treacheries, or simply buy your opponents' loyalties.
Realistic Troop Morale System - Only well-led, well-provisioned troops live long enough to grow in experience and become valuable battlefield assets.
Online Play - Compete against or in cooperation with other armchair emperors via LAN or Internet connection.
Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit
Legends of the past come back to life in a charming European mystery adventure.
Milda, a girl from Chicago, unexpectedly receives the last will of her deceased grandfather – it appears that she is an heir and the last guardian of a mysterious family secret. Following a handful of obscure hints, Milda is thrown into an adventurous, puzzle packed search for the truth.
Crowns and Pawns, inspired by point-and-click classics such as Broken Sword, Still Life, Syberia and others, brings the less explored history of Europe to the world of adventurers. Experience the legendary stories of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, beware of the villainous branch of the KGB, solve puzzles and follow hints to reveal the secrets of the king that was never crowned.
But be wary – he could trust no one. Can you?
- A blend of history and myths set in a modern world.
- Directed by the lead artist of a highly acclaimed fan adventure Broken Sword 2.5.
- A refreshing look at the classic point-and-click adventure genre.
- Hand painted HD art with a touch of modern graphics features.
- A world that reacts to your decisions.
- Customizable character looks.
- Featuring real life locations all around Europe.
- Fully voiced dialogues.
- A control scheme designed for both a mouse and a gamepad in mind.
Brought to you by an award-winning indie game development studio Tag of Joy.
Minimum: OS: Windows 7 or later Processor: at least 1.6 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities Storage: 4 GB available space ...
Cities: Skylines is a traditional city-building game, which allows players to experience urban planning in all aspects including zoning, road placement, transportation, taxation, and improvement of welfare. Therefore, within the game players are able to assume roles of city’s principal architect and mayor. The history of the city, in control of the player, begins with the 2-by-2 kilometers plot of land and a sum of money to start with. Players have to zone the city, build roads, explore the surroundings, provide infrastructure and jobs to attract new citizens. Once the newcomers settle down, the immediate reaction is expected to establish public services and to set proper taxes. Progressing within the game and developing the city will unlock new upgrades of the urban environment and lead to the territorial expansion. The gameplay also requires the control of several city’s parameter scales like budget, health, employment, and pollution. The game also features a creative sandbox mode, where the architect’s imagination is not restricted in any way....
In 2015, the characters Shaun and Rebecca penetrate into one of the offices of "Abstergo industries", which is located in London, where they install bugs. There they find information that Abstergo looks through the life of British Assassins Jacob and Evie Frye, hoping to find a Piece of Eden hidden in London.
In the centre of the story of the past are the twin assassins Jacob and Evie Frye. They go to London to put their orders there and at the same time to find a Piece of Eden.
However, a more exciting innovation in the mechanics of Syndicate was the harpoon. It is actively used during a secretive passage - harpoon allows you to change position and save time instantly.
Another important aspect of the game is the gang. You can spend money and resources not only on yourself but also on your allies. By investing in the development of Rooks, you will help them to sabotage the Gallows. Outside the story, the campaign begins classic Assassin's Creed: towers, the liberation of territories and a lot of third-party jobs....
<br/><br/>Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit. <br/><br/>In <strong>Divinity: Original Sin</strong> you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.<br/><br/><strong>Divinity: Original Sin</strong> is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game's epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.<br/><br/>Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely cooperatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!<h3>Key Features</h3><ul><li><strong>Become part of a reactive, living and vast open world.</strong> Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures and discover tons of desirable items.<br/></li><li><strong>Experience gripping party- and turn-based combat.</strong> Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes: Use magic to make it rain on your enemies, then cast a lightning spell to fry them to a crisp. Experiment with different skill combinations to ruin the day for enemies and townspeople alike. <br/></li><li><strong>Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer.</strong> Make decisions together (or disagree entirely), as your interactions and relationship with your partner influence the game.<br/></li><li><strong>Unravel a deep and epic story</strong>, set in the early days of the Divinity universe. No prior experience with other Divinity games is necessary, however. The game takes place well before its predecessors, Divine Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but will still feel familiar to fans.<br/></li><li><strong>Classless character creation</strong> lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to another level of freedom.<br/></li><li><strong>Create your own adventures</strong> and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers. Yours are endless new stories to make and share with other players!</li></ul><h3>Digital Collector's Edition</h3>The Digital Collector's Edition contains:<br/><br/><br/><ul><li><strong>2 copies of Divinity: Original Sin</strong>: one for you and pass on the second key to a friend<br/></li><li><strong>Award-winning <strong>Divine Divinity</strong> and <strong>Beyond Divinity</strong><br/></strong></li><li><strong>The Golden Grail DLC</strong>: an in-game item that allows you to colour your items in gold and sell them for more.<br/></li><li><strong>Zandalor's Trunks DLC</strong>: enjoy a unique in-game undergarment as rare as it is opinionated.<br/></li><li><strong>Design Documents</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Art Pack</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Soundtrack</strong></li></ul><br/>...
Fortnite Battle Royale is the completely free 100-player PvP mode in Fortnite. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments combined with intense PvP combat. The last one standing wins. Download now for FREE and jump into the action.
This download also gives you a path to purchase the Save the World co-op PvE campaign during Fortnite’s Early Access season, or instant access if you received a Friend invite.
Network Players 2-99
10GB minimum save size
Online Play (Required)
Fortnite © 2017, Epic Games, Inc. Epic Games, Fortnite, Unreal, Unreal Engine 4, UE4, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. All rights reserved. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
Spyro the Dragon is a platform video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. The game was released for the PlayStation in September 1998. The first game in the Spyro the Dragon series, it stars the title character, a young purple dragon named Spyro, and his dragonfly friend, Sparx, who venture through the dragon kingdom to rescue the other dragons from a spell placed by the antagonist, Gnasty Gnorc.
Spyro the Dragon received positive reviews from critics, who praised the game for its graphics and high replay value. The game was also a commercial success, selling nearly 5 million copies worldwide. Two sequels, titled Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon, were later released for the PlayStation in 1999 and 2000, respectively.
Sanctum 2 is a first-person shooter game, the second installment in Sanctum series by Coffee Stain Studios.
The story takes place on planet Loek-III colonized by people. The colonies are built around the Cores, large spheres of energy that make Loek atmosphere suitable for humans. You take a role of one of four Core Guardians team members. There are 4 characters in the game with its unique abilities and characteristics and several unlockable weapons for every one of them.
The gameplay may be essentially described as a mix of FPS and tower defense. Every level is necessarily a tower-defense-style map with the main building, the Core, which player has to protect from waves of enemies, coming from the access shafts. Every round consists of two phases: building phase, when the player can build towers and walls that help hold back waves of enemies, and defending phase when the player has to kill enemies in order not to let them destroy the Core.
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is an HD remaster of Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter. The game is the second episode of Serious Sam, released as a standalone title. It’s a first-person shooter split into three parts, each of them is set in different countries and eras. The HD edition adds to the game better graphics and new animations, weapons and secrets.
Set in the world of aliens and time travel, the story directly continues the plot of The First Encounter: Sam flies to Sirius, but his starship crashes and lands into Central America in the Mayan age. Here he needs to make his way back to Earth through hordes of monsters.
You can choose from a variety of weapons, from different guns to chainsaws and flamethrowers. As a rule, there are dozens of enemies on screen at the same time while your health and armor are non-regenerative. So, you need to think about your tactics to avoid the strongest attacks. For those who prefer silent kills from a distance, the game features a sniper rifle.
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 is a special edition of the original first-person shooter series. This is a central hub for the whole Serious Sam franchise, which includes remastered and VR versions of both First and Second Encounters, and Serious Sam 3: BFE. The series follows Sam Stone’s adventures set in the environment of Egyptian pyramids, jungles and medieval castles. According to the plot, the protagonist fights against science-fictional extraterrestrial forces and their leader Mental, whose only aim is the devastation of humanity. The gameplay consists of eliminating waves of re-spawning invaders all across the game map. Enemies themselves range from basic soldiers to gigantic robots. As far as health and armor are non-regenerative, players controlling Sam have to gather special packs, which are scattered all around, in addition to dodging aliens’ attacks. From the technical side remasters offer lots of graphical issues and fixtures. The 2017 Fusion also allows players to maneuver within the whole series not exiting the game....
Arma 2 is an open-world military simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive.
Arma 2's campaign takes place in 2009 in a fictional post-Soviet state of Chernarus. A civil war breaks out in Chernarus. The pro-communist forces overthrow the current government and establish a new socialistic state in Chernarus. NATO forces are deployed in order to re-establish the sovereignty of Cheranrus.
The game features realistic weaponry, vehicles, weapon ballistics, recoil and so on. Every object that is controlled by the AI is interactive such as birds and animals. All the buildings and static objects such as trees are destructible.
The game replicates real military experience where engaging in combat is not the only thing. Players have to use military tactics and planning in order to succeed.
A mission editor is also included with the game. Players are free to create their own levels and even campaigns. A scripting language can be used to create more complex missions. The editor gave birth to multiple mods the most famous one being DayZ....
After the nuclear war, people have to survive, and 7 Days to Die gives players the opportunity to experience it. The large parts of the planet are ravaged by destruction, and lone survivors are under the constant threat, even within relatively safe counties, like Navezgane, Nevada. This is where players are dropped into the randomly generated map and from now on it’s up for them to find resources to defend and feed themselves.
7 Days to Die is a voxel-based survival game, which means that building is simple and environments are destructible. Gathered and found objects are degrading through use, so it forces players into the constant search for better equipment. The name of the game hints at the horde mechanic, where every seventh day a large group of zombies is swarming the players' location. Players will be killed in that case, unless preparations for the attack are sufficient enough. The game supports multiplayer, where other players can connect to the game server and be cooperative or hostile towards each other.
Joined by your closest friends on the roadtrip of a lifetime through a breathtaking open world, witness stunning landscapes and encounter larger-than-life beasts on your journey to reclaim your homeland from an unimaginable foe.
In an action-packed battle system, channel the power of your ancestors to warp effortlessly through the air in thrilling combat, and together with your comrades, master the skills of weaponry, magic and team-based attacks.
Now realised with the power of cutting-edge technology for Windows PCs, including support for high-resolution displays and HDR10, the beautiful and carefully-crafted experience of FINAL FANTASY XV can be explored like never before.
Embark On A Journey Without Limits.
Take the wheel and drive from the capital to the back roads, or venture out on foot to discover a vast landscape of teeming wildlife, dangerous caverns and living cities full of adventure.
Made For Windows PC Players.
Supporting high-resolution options and compatible with native 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution and HDR 10. Graphical options can also be configured to support up to 8K. Thanks to NVIDIA, you can experience the beautiful and carefully-crafted world of Eos like never before.
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION boasts a wealth of bonus content, including content contained in free updates to the console versions as well as paid downloadable content originally available through the Season Pass. Players can also explore the world of Eos through Noctis's eyes in an all-new first-person mode. ...
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles....
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
Bully® takes the Rockstar tradition of groundbreaking and original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling to an entirely new setting the schoolyard.
As a mischievous schoolboy, you’ll stand up to the bullies, get picked on by teachers, play pranks, win or lose the girl, and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the worst school around, Bullworth Academy.
Experience Bully® for PS2™ with full 1080p up-rendering and enhanced features such as Trophies, Shareplay, Remote Play, Activity Feeds and Second Screen support for game manuals with 'PS Vita' or PS App.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS4™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionality may not be available.
3GB minimum save size
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Use of this software subject to license in game manual & online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee, internet connection, and/or online account registration (13+). Special features may not be available to all users and may on 30 days notice be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms.
This videogame is fictional doesn’t depict any actual event/person/entity & any similarities are coincidental. Take-Two doesn’t endorse or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in game. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game. ...
Happy Wars is an online multiplayer role-playing strategy; it also features a campaign mode. The game consists of matches: two 15-layers teams try to destroy the opponent’s castle and protect their own.
In Happy Wars you can choose between three types of characters: the warrior, the mage, and the cleric. They also have subclasses that define their specification. For example, Berserker is stronger than an ordinary warrior and more suitable for protecting lines. In general, every class has their unique abilities that can be upgraded with the in-game currency and real money. Wisely balanced teams have more chances to win battles.
The key feature that differs Happy Wars from other MOBA-type games is that before you destroy your opponent’s base you need to build yours. Bases are equipped with multiple weapons so it’s hard to get close to the enemy rift. Besides the center, there are several control points; the most massive battles are usually held near them. However, the cartoonish style of the visuals makes such epic fights look funny, explaining the name of the game....
While the Cold War did not turn into a real war, the Earthmen are invited to fight with the Martians - with all the arsenal of the Cold War and several experimental technologies.
Synthesis of genres
The game achieved a productive blending of several genres - the third-person shooter, real-time strategy, and tower defense.
From the genre of strategy into the game came the need to build a network of defensive structures capable of resisting the pressure of mechanical invaders. From the genre of the shooter from the third person the game took a powerful action in the entourage of several visual styles - comics of the 50's, neon lights of the 80's and 90's, cold dynamics of the 00's. Much in the design of locations is a quote or allusions to famous works of science fiction of the fifties.
Instead of the invasion of the Reds, an invasion from the Red Planet
Mars invades the US with its iconic 50s-styled flying saucers, insectoid drones, various robots in the size of a skyscraper, rolling balls that turn into death machines on stilts, floating bombs, iconic 50's-styled flying saucers. The aliens are rolling in waves, from different directions.
Characters that can be played correspond to the chosen style of pulp-sci-fi, including a jetpack piloting heroine, a shotgun wielding space cowboy, a secret government agent, and a battle hardened Marine captain.
You can play on behalf of one of the characters, but you can also unite with others, and this will give the most guaranteed victory.
You can fight in different ways - attack the aliens, personally shooting them, or building a network of defensive structures. When building, you can use money, sell unnecessary.
You can alternate the way of action - to run and shoot, and then to build something and so on. Of course, in this situation, there is no time for deep strategic calculations, so the strategic part of the game is not as elaborate as in the games of the strategic genre itself.
The canon of the genre tower defense is presented in the game much more fully - there are quite useful tools, a great variety of units. For defense with weapons, the player has the soldiers with rocket-propelled grenades, gun turrets, weapons that freeze and fire the enemies and so forth....
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is a multiplayer third-person shooter developed by Fatshark.
The game revolves around team-based combat. The class system is present in the game. There are four classes in the game: Blaster, Deputy, Gunslinger, and a Trapper. Every class grants a bonus to their teammates. For example, the Blaster can increase the defense stat of his teammates. The classes are designed to cover every range of the battlefield. The Blaster and the Gunslinger are short range classes, while the Deputy and the Trapper should be used in the middle to long range combat.
There is no singleplayer campaign present in the game, yet there are 6 different game modes: Conquest, Greed, Powderkeg, Robbery, Shootout, and Demolition. Every game mode requires a lot of teamwork from the players. For example, in Greed mode, the objective of the players is to capture the only bag full of gold on the map and get it to a specific safe zone....
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is an action, shooter and racing game developed by Electronic Arts, Pandemic Studios and LTI Gray Matter. It came out on 31-08-2008. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Mercenaries 2: World in Flames on PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2. You can purchase the game on PlayStation Store and Xbox 360 Store.
It was directed by Cameron Brown. It was scored by Chris Tilton.
To stand alone in war is extremely unpleasant. Extremely pleasant, on the other hand, is the stand-alone version Cossacks: Back to War. Containing all of the gameplay features of Cossacks: European Wars and Cossacks: The Art of War, this is a complete care package for all current and future Cossacks fans. This add-on contains 100 captivating missions taking place between the 16th and 18th centuries. In addition, two new nations, Switzerland and Hungary, are included. These countries waged war in the late Middle Ages and essentially influenced the development of European military strategies. This addition causes the second add-on of Cossacks to pass the threshold of allowed gaming fun.
Thrilling real-time strategy game with historical background.
Fascinating 3D landscapes.
Play takes place in Europe between the 16th and 18th centuries.
Stand-alone game, other Cossacks games not required to play.
A total of 20 different European nations to command.
100 new single missions.
2 new nations: Switzerland and Hungary with a total of 8 new units.
Spectacular real-time battles with up to 8,000 units.
4 different difficulty levels.
1 new camel riding unit for Algeria and Turkey: Bedouin.
This version with low system requirements is adapted for comfortable play on any hardware from low-end computers, laptops and netbooks, to high-end PCs (with Windows Vista/7).
Ad-Hoc multiplayer play (offline mode).
Infinite AI skirmishes on randomly generated maps.
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one epic action-adventure experience. In the game you explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. You must fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures, which will help you on your quest. Use all of your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster, Oceanhorn.
- 15+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full controller support
- Enchanting original soundtrack ...
Wargame: Red Dragon is the second part in Wargame series and a sequel to Wargame: AirLand Battle. Its campaigns are based on alternate history concepts.
The game is set in the Cold War era. Wargame: Red Dragon follows a series of fictional yet plausible conflicts between the various countries in the Asia-Pacific region. In the campaign mode, its timeline covers the 1970s, 1980s, and up until 1996. The player controls various factions, both from Eastern and Western bloc. The story campaign includes a civil war in Korea, a Chinese invasion of the Russian Far East, a conflict over British-occupied Hong Kong, a Kuril islands border conflict, and a Soviet invasion of Korea.
The player controls his or her units from a top-down view in the real time. At each level, the player and his or her opponent, whether AI or the other human player, start at the different sides of a map and fight to control it. Being a wargame by definition, Wargame: Red Dragon doesn't have much of economic element. The player deploys the already existing units rather than creates them. To receive reinforcements during the battle, the player has to capture and hold specific parts of the map that serve as deployment zones.
Besides the campaign mode, the game offers its players to choose from more than twenty nations, and additional nations are available through DLC. Wargame: Red Dragon also has a competitive multiplayer mode....
When three NYU students kill themselves one after the other, nobody thinks that a sinister force is at work. Nobody but fledgling medium Rosa Blackwell and her new spirit guide Joey Mallone. It's trial by fire as they set these troubled spirits to rest. ...
Vertiginous Golf is a mini golf adventure game developed by Kinelco & Lone Elk Creative.
The game is set in a dystopian steampunk world where a massive lottery once took place. Half of the society was lucky enough to relocate to a floating city of New Lun-Donne, forgetting about the people left below them, living in smog and pollution. The commoners can temporarily escape the harsh reality by using a Verti-Sphere which serves as an analog of virtual reality. Yet something seems to be a bit off. A mysterious voice tries to break the illusion of peace and create resistance.
The game features 54 mini golf courses set in a dark city of the society's best. After every course, the players complete, a bit of a story is revealed.
The players will encounter courses with hazardous environments or contraptions on them. You will have to carefully estimate where will the golf ball land, but don't be afraid to fail as the game features a time rewind function. However, be careful using it, as it's amount is limited.
The game also features two competitive multiplayer modes which can be played either online or locally. Choose from racing with other players to the finish or fight over the holes in the unique arenas.
An advanced level editor is also bundled with the game. The players are free to share their creations with the community....
Rean Schwarzer, like any other citizen of the Imperial Nation, is no stranger to these rising conflicts: the class system has been deeply embedded into the hearts of every Erebonian since the days of old. As a seventeen-year-old student preparing for his new life at Thors Military Academy, however, he notices that his crimson uniform differs from the standard ones issued to his peers—typically green for commoners, and white for nobles.
Enter, Class VII of Thors Military Academy. For the first time in the prestigious academy’s history, rank means nothing and skill means everything. With nine hand-picked students of various backgrounds and abilities, Rean included, Class VII readies itself to dive deep into the political quagmire that threatens not only them, but the Empire as a whole.
Taking place on the same continent as the fan favorite Trails in the Sky offshoot of Nihon Falcom’s storied The Legend of Heroes franchise, Trails of Cold Steel (Sen no Kiseki in Japanese) is the first in the series to tread Erebonian soil and explore the inner political conflicts of this oft-mentioned powerhouse nation in detail. Delve into the expansive lore that has become synonymous with the series, enjoy school life and bond with fellow students to earn new abilities in battle, take advantage of speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed “ARCUS” system, and uncover dramatic events that stand to change everything these two opposing social classes stand for.
- KEY FEATURES
- A World Rich in Depth for Veterans and Newcomers Alike
The events of Trails of Cold Steel are expertly told so that longtime Trails veterans and casual RPG fans alike can equally enjoy its detailed, highly nuanced storyline.
- New Link System Adds Depth to Combat
Take advantage of the Combat Link System by bonding with your allies throughout the school year, netting you a variety of combat benefits including healing, guarding and more.
- A Sleek Update to a Classic Growth Mechanic
Trails of Cold Steel streamlines the classic “Orbment” magic system from previous titles with new “ARCUS” units, allowing for more ready access to abilities and quicker customization.
- Experience the Game as Never Before
50% more lines of English voice-overs have been added to the PC release, bringing a fresh experience to even those who have played it before on console.
(Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB) This game supports English only. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". The authentic skate experience. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts. Some multi-player functionalities may no longer be supported....
Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn't become trivial once you establish some basic needs. That feeling when you're freezing to death trying to make a fire, or you're defenceless being chased by creatures. These experiences are what make a survival game. When you overcome that challenge and find a level of comfort it's a great feeling, but what do you do next?
Hurtworld tempts you out of your comfort zone with rich resources, better loot and higher tech. It will also throw more dangerous creatures, harsher environments and new challenges at you that can't be taken on without the proper gear or refined skill. Will you settle for bows and arrows and a campfire, or push deeper into the map and start scavenging for vehicle parts and better weapons?
Built from the ground up with solid multiplayer foundations. Designed for fast skill based PVP and PVE. You will constantly have to decide which is the biggest threat, the player opposite you or the creatures that will hear your gunshot.Current Features
- Crafting Gear, Tools, Weapons and Machines - Combine what you find in the world to make hundreds of different items.
- Structure Building - Claim land solo or with friends, build from a hut to a city using our attachment point based structure system.
- Procedurally Generated, Customizable Vehicles - Find a car or quad bike wreck in world with random panels. Scavenge for parts and get it moving again. Find rare paint colors and skin patterns to get it looking just the way you want. Upgrade your engine and gearbox. Make sure to carry a spare tire!
- Mining Resources - Heaps of different minable resources that require different tools to gather, from Pickaxes to Dynamite. Alternatively you can build some automated drills and let them do the work for you.
- Twitch based PVP - Some areas of the map will be highly contested, are you willing to share the limited resources needed to survive? If you aren't, we have many different projectile and melee weapons to do away with your opponent. Careful though, murdering your peers may increase your own penalty for death.
- Farmable Plants - Find wild seeds and get a crop going back home.
- Hunting Neutral and Hostile Animals - Environment is filled with animals, they may be your lunch, you may be theirs.
- Town Ruins and Relics with Random Loot - Tightly contested, if the radiation and mutated creatures don't kill you, another player will. You might just find those engine parts you've been looking for here.
- Dynamic Day/Night + Weather - Pick the right time of day to attempt crossing sand dunes, but watch out for sandstorms.
- Stat Simulation - More than just a hunger bar, everything in the world is affected by time of day, current biome, localized effects like radiation, dynamic weather, heat given off by machines etc. Items can have different behaviors based on current stats too. That steak in your backpack might just freeze in the snow, at least it will take longer to go rotten. Put that storage chest too close to your fire you may come home to a pile of Ash.
- Drastically Different Biomes - Explore the harsh world. From the snow forests of the North to the colorful parrot Tokars of the red desert, gear that lets you survive in one biome may kill you in another. Players with a home base advantage will likely be better equipped to handle their surroundings than invaders.
All the features above are currently in the game and functional, however much of the content in these systems is placeholder. While we've done a lot of the hard work developing robust systems to underpin gameplay mechanics, we haven't yet spent a lot of time generating and balancing content for these systems. As this is mostly configuration work, we will be able to quickly deliver lots of new content in the coming months.Server Authoritative MultiplayerMost multiplayer open world games use a MMO style network architecture. While this allows for greater player numbers per server, it opens up the game up to endless cheating exploits that are impossible to stomp out. Hurtworld uses an architecture closer to that of a modern FPS, where all physics and game logic are calculated on the server. While cheats can never be fully stopped, this structure makes a large amount of the exploits impossible from day one. Due to this, our servers will use a bit more resources for the same number of people than your usual survival game, but we think it's totally worth it.PerformanceKeeping your FPS high and smooth is crucially important to us. As members of the PC master race we know 60+ FPS is a right, not a privilege. Not to mention PVP gunplay just doesn't work at low FPS. This is an ongoing battle while we are developing the game, adding new stuff slows things down, doing an optimization pass gives us some breathing room. It goes in cycles.
Currently things are running very well, we did a lot of hard work during our closed alpha to bring performance up and to get rid of big spikes. On mid range 2 year old machines we're currently getting 80+ FPS on medium settings. Our biggest bottleneck is player skinning on the CPU. Meaning if your CPU is a potato, and there are lots of players in your area, it will chugg. We have a fairly comprehensive graphical settings menu that should let you scale things down even on lower spec machines. We are constantly working to improve performance and we'll do our best to keep everything running well throughout early access.PVP & GunplayHurtworld has competitive FPS in its DNA. Violence isn't the only option, but when it's needed you want to be sure it's a fair skill rewarding system. We are keeping the gear cap low on PVP items. This means a player with 150 hours in a server and endgame loot can't faceroll their way around the map with impunity. Higher grade gear will allow you to survive in harsher environments and take on fiercer creatures, it won't however stop a bullet to the face.Infamy SystemWe are currently testing a new system that changes the way gear is dropped on death. By default all gear you have equipped like tools guns and clothes won't drop on death.
Secured gear in your hotbar and equipment slots (gear you are wearing) can only be dropped if your infamy level is above zero.
Infamy is a stat bar that increases by one every time you kill someone, and slowly decreases over time back to zero. For each point of infamy you currently have, you have a chance to lose a secured item (equipped gear / weapons / tools).
We hope this will have a few effects.
- Most people will actually use their best gear all the time
- New spawns being harassed at spawn that can’t fight back won’t lose much
- Players harassing fresh spawns are putting a target on their own head, as some of their gear is now up for grabs to anyone who kills them, creating interesting skirmishes.
- Farming yield of a player will be dependant on the territory they can control. If a player tries to mine the limited resources around your base, you can kill them to claim the resources back without completely ruining their day.
- We can make tiers of gear much more expensive to create without crossing the too valuable to lose bracket
As with any new gameplay system, it sounds great in theory to us, how it plays will be the real test. This behavior is currently enabled by default, however server owners can override playerlootmode to 4 different settings depending on preference including the classic lose everything.Modding
In the future we want to build Hurtworld into a platform for different sandbox game types (Think Dota 2 custom games). We are designing the game we want to play most, however the framework of player movement, gear, combat, environmental effects, AI, vehicles, construction and gathering can all be applied to vastly different game modes with very little work. We are slowly building up a more powerful SDK we plan to release sometime in 2016. I can't wait to see what other people do with a solid FPS framework with the backing of a fleshed out survival game.FAQ
- Will you add procedural maps?
Currently we are focusing on hand crafted maps. We are a good way through developing an SDK for Unity we call "Shigi Tools" designed to allow the community to create their own maps in-engine. It's not out of the realm of possibility that a server will have its own unique map designed by its admins that is downloaded on connection. This combined with server side mods should open up the gameplay possibilities a lot. We don't have an ETA on this yet, we are using it to build internal maps but it will require some new engine systems to handle runtime loading that we will prioritize amongst other things.
- Can I host a server?
Yes! We have a Windows and Linux headless server build that can be downloaded through the tools section of Steam or via SteamCMD, check out the Hurtworld Wiki for guides.
- How many players per server?
We are optimizing for 50. We run all our physics on the server with low jitter and a high tickrate. This means we won't reach the 200+ mmo class of servers, however we think the tradeoff is worth it for a more responsive experience and a game more resistant to cheats. It also means we can do more interesting things with AI that feel more like Left for Dead and less like World of Warcraft.
MAC USERS NOTE: If you get a crash on startup of the game, please disable Steam overlay
- Realistic Simulation and Physics: Don’t be fooled by the light-hearted/comical presentation; the fundamentals of baseball are well represented and if someone isn’t familiar with the rules, they will be after playing Super Mega Baseball.
- Groundbreaking Difficulty System: Super Mega Baseball boasts an innovative difficulty control scheme called the Ego system. The Ego system offers a fine-grained control of difficulty on a per-user basis, which has been widely praised for leveling the playing field in cooperative and competitive modes. This system will push seasoned gamers to their limits while simultaneously providing a gentle introduction for beginners.
- Up-to Four Player Local Co-op Play: In addition to solo play, players can try their hand at head-to-head, 2v1, 2v2 and co-op against the CPU. In co-op mode, teammates alternate batting/running each time at-bat, and alternate pitching/fielding each inning, meaning ballplayers need to be on their toes every play. To even games, players can use the Ego system to set up a competitive game between friends of any skill level.
- Ultra Responsive and Blazing Fast Gameplay: Controls are easy to learn, but players will need to master jumping, diving, wall-catches, power-swings and cut-off plays to properly dominate friends. Short load times and a streamlined interface means most of the time is spent in the action, with nine-inning games taking around 20 minutes to play.
- Full Batting and Pitching Statistics: Most baseball statistics imaginable are available and ballplayers can use these to show off their MVP-quality skills.
- Leveling System: Players tally up Starpoints for hits, strikeouts and catches during each game and Level Up once they collect enough points. Players can hire staff to train and coach their squad, improving skill attributes such as Power and Speed. Use that jacked up team to win at higher difficulties (and post higher leaderboard scores than friends)!
- Player Customization: Customize the look and names of a team’s players to create a ragtag crew of family and friends. Make as many aesthetic adjustments as you can imagine!
- Grab a front seat for the ride of your life with the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam.
- See every detail in stunning 3D with fully controllable park cameras.
- Cope with changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight, and more.
- Experience the latest extreme coasters and heart-pumping rides! Live Every spine tingling detail in stunning 3-D with fully controllable cameras.
- Spice up any backgrounds, rides, fireworks display and laser light shows with your own music.
- Create your own park guests and groups with the Peep Designer and experience their reactions to the rides you build! Soak them and watch their reactions! Send them on wild safari and let them pet the animals!
- Create savage encounters and thrilling safaris! Conquer 12 Wild! Scenarios and experience cool jungle and prehistoric design themes.
- Play through dozens of scenarios in three difficulty modes or build without limits in Sandbox mode.
- Create pyrotechnic wonders and laser light shows with the RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 MixMaster.
• Get up close and personal with nearly 200 visually stunning animals from around the globe
• Create the Zoo of your dreams with the biggest, most detailed environments ever utilizing intuitive yet powerful controls designed for Zoo Tycoon fans of all ages
• It’s your zoo – design and manage your ideal zoo from intuitive road construction to the ability to adjust the enclosures and decorate them. The choice is yours!
• Extended Campaign Mode lets you become the ultimate zoo tycoon by completing 30 exciting scenarios all around the world!
• Specialized Challenge Mode features 20 specialized zoos. Collect all the species and transfer animals from one of your zoos to another! But beware of the crises that can strike at any time!
• Build and share your Zoo with up to four people ...
Take in the sights and sounds of the ballpark:
- Gorgeous stadiums using PBR rendering technology
- New, more realistically scaled character models
- Overhauled user interface
Got game? Show your stuff online:
- 2 to 4 players (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 2vCPU)
- Competitive online matchmaking
- Cooperative online season play (2vCPU)
- Dedicated servers
Your team, your league, your way:
- Edit player names, appearance, gear, animations and skills
- Customize team logos, uniforms and names
- Create leagues and configure divisions and conferences
- Set season length, playoff bracket size and number of innings
Take the field for a refined baseball experience:
- Critically-acclaimed ‘Ego’ system with 100 difficulty levels
- Realistic baseball simulation and accurate physics
- Tight controls and fast-paced gameplay
- Deep, multi-season stat tracking
- Solo, co-op or versus play – online or off
Estranged: Act I is an action game developed by AlanEdwardes. It was originally released in 2014. It was published by AlanEdwardes. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Estranged: Act I is available on PC.
Sonic Riders is a racing-arcade game developed by Sonic Team and Now Production. It was originally released in 2006. SEGA published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Sonic Riders is available on PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox and GameCube.
It was produced by Takashi Yuda. Kenjiro Morimoto directed the game. Fumie Kumatani, Kenichi Tokoi and Tomonori Sawada scored the game.
- Three teams with 9 unique player classes
- Fun, skill-based combat
- Swords, axes, guns, and explosives
- Unique voice acting for every character
- A variety of gorgeous levels
- Whimsical and challenging achievements
- Command-able attack parrots
- 100% FREE!
- Skirmisher: A light-footed scallywag who can blow enemies away with his gunpowder-packed keg.
- Captain: Brandishes a peg-leg, hook, and an attack parrot, which will seek out enemies and peck them to death!
- Sharpshooter: A Spanish sweet-talker who snipes his enemies from a safe distance, or cuts them to pieces with his butter knife.
- Berserker: A shirtless and battle-crazed warrior capable of mowing enemies down with his dual-wielded weapons and giant axe.
- Huscarl: Throwing axes, a two-handed battle axe, and sword/shield combo allow this warrior to take on the toughest enemies.
- Gestir: A well-seasoned master of the spear and javelins who has no problem skewering his enemies either up close or from a distance.
- Heavy Knights: Wearing a full suit of armor, this battle tank can cut his foes in half with his great sword.
- Archer: There is no match for a skilled archer with a quiver full of arrows. He sometimes reigns fire down upon his enemies.
- Man-at-Arms: A Frenchman with a sense of humor. He brandishes a halberd, mace & buckler, and his fart special will leave enemies dazed and confused.
POSTAL Redux is a high definition remake of The Postal Dude's infamous first foray into the world. Prepare to experience his psychological journey with faithfully recreated high resolution visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out for your blood await you around every corner. The only choice is clear: Get them before they get you. Fight back with a devastating arsenal as you make your way through a violence-stricken town.
It's time to relive the madness of GOING POSTAL!
- Online Co-op: Go POSTAL together with up to four players! Join up with your friends to wreak carnage together.
- Online Deathmatch: Engage in free-for-all frenzies with up to eight players!
- Brand new Rampage mode: Take aim for the high score in this frantic mode that awards points for sustained kill streaks, creative methods of destruction, and blistering fast action!
- Battle through 17 levels in the classic Campaign: Beginning from your humble Home, traverse through The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the mean streets of The Ghetto and the bright lights of The City, all the way to the final standoff at the Air Force Base, including a stop at the all-new Carnival.
- Includes the original add-ons: Blast through Special Delivery's EZ Mart, Shanty Town, Earthquake, and the luxurious La Palamino Resort, and then head to Japan in Super POSTAL's Tokyo and Osaka! Play through everything together in the massive combined 23-level Excess Postage campaign!
- A wide range of foes: Defend yourself against gun crazy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, trained and efficient SWAT and Military squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and angry Ostriches!
- 10 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with fire with the Napalm Launcher, clear out entire groups with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with varied types of Mines, and introducing the commanding Revolver!
The official FORMULA ONE™ game returns with new circuits, split-screen and co-op Championship modes plus all the cars and stars from the 2011 season. Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh International Circuit, race the iconic Nürburgring circuit for the first time in High Definition and take on Abu Dhabi with a spectacular new day night transition. Use KERS and DRS to blast past rivals and race wheel-to-wheel against Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel. Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode, set your best lap in Time Attack or test yourself online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate a full 24 car grid. Off track, become immersed in the world’s most glamorous sport with enhanced media interaction, expanded Paddock, new Parc Ferme area and celebration animations. F1 2011™ - be the driver, live the life – go compete!
Key Features The sequel to the BAFTA award winning 2millon+ seller F1 2010™
Go compete in split-screen, co-op Championships and online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate full 24 car grids
Features all the stars, cars and circuits from the 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh circuit and take on the Nürburgring for the first time in High Definition in a FORMULA ONE game
Use KERS and DRS for new attack and defence options – blast past rivals and defend your line
Be the Drive, live the life – new Parc Ferme area, enhanced media interactions, new celebrations and more immerse you in the world’s most exciting sport.
Race wheel-to-wheel with stars like Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso
Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode or take on quick fire modes including Time Attack.
Features new Pirelli tires, flashback and new authentic engine damage
In Bus Driver, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, whilst obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit.
Bus Driver offers twelve different kinds of buses to drive, an expansive city environment with various districts, and thirty routes with varying weather conditions set at differing times of day.Key features
12 buses to drive, very detailed models inspired by real-world buses.
30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty.
Multiple duties, such as driving a schoolbus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours, and transportation of prisoners.
High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
Varying time-of-day and weather conditions
Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles (modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbour, and more).
Living roads, with intelligent traffic controlled by our AI system.
Non-violent gameplay, bus game suitable for everybody.
From the makers of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series and the Euro Truck Simulator series, a solid contender in the bus driving games category.
Cossacks 2: Napoleonic Wars is a strategy game developed by GSC Game World. It was originally released in 2005. It was published by cdv Software Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Cossacks 2: Napoleonic Wars is available on PC.
The best-selling franchise returns this year with a complete overhaul of the graphics engine, offering the most striking and immersive visuals and effects, along with the deepest and most complete farming experience ever.
Farming Simulator 19 takes the biggest step forward yet with the franchise’s most extensive vehicle roster ever! You’ll take control of vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from all the leading brands in the industry, including for the first time John Deere, the largest agriculture machinery company in the world, Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and many more.
Farming Simulator 19 will feature new American and European environments in which to develop and expand your farm and will introduce many exciting new farming activities, including new machinery and crops with cotton and oat! Tend to your livestock of pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens - or ride your horses for the first time, letting you explore in a brand-new way the vast land around your farm.
Farming Simulator 19 is the richest and most complete farming experience ever made!
The biggest step forward for the Farming Simulator franchise, offering the most striking and immersive graphics ever
Use and drive hundreds of faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including for the first time John Deere
Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and for the first time horses
Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open worlds loaded with farming activities
Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your Farming experience with community-created mods
Prime World brings the MOBA genre to a new level:
play in different modes;
improve your heroes not only on the battlefield but also in your own castle;
gather and create lethal combinations of skills;
use these combinations in battles to defeat your enemies.
An incredible amount of talents and skins allows you to build up a one of a kind character depending on your preferences!
The game is based on the conflict of lords, who fight in the endless battle for control over prime - the most important resource, the possession of which can change the alignment of forces. Prime is magic and a source of technology, a dangerous alien substance, which can change the world and give power over it - everyone needs it. The one who controls the prime, controls the whole world!
Gather a collection of exclusive talents and create an army of invincible heroes. Attack the enemy towers and conquer new territories. Conclude profitable alliances with other clans or subordinate them in battle. Become the first in the world of Praya!
Every hero in the world of Praya can become one of a kind with the help of the talent system.
Prime World features an exclusive terramorphing system, which allows you to capture lands by raising your faction’s flag over it. Native terrain beneath hero’s feet makes him more powerful.
There are few combat modes in the game, which are a bit different from each other. Check the schedule of the modes being online in the special thread in our Community Hub!
Every hero has multiple individual skins, which are made limited timed to different special occasions. Choose a suitable look for your hero, it’s up to you, how it will look like! What is more, skins provide suitable voice-overs and can even change the hero’s gender.
Prime World combines tactical fights with strategic elements. You can become a powerful commander and a magnificent ruler of your castle at the same time!
The game is based on the conflict of lords leading constant battles for prime with the help of their Heroes - warriors with unique abilities who can return to battle after being defeated again and again.
Prime World offers its players a rich social system: players can join clans and develop them together, capture clans of other players.
There are numerous ways to upgrade your character in battle sessions, from farming creeps to playing mini-games on the base. This makes PvP part of the game even more diverse.
Enter a dark, captivating world as the massive evil of Black Mirror Castle is reincarnated with over 100 atmospheric locations to explore and 40 different characters to interact with. Will Darren's search lead him to redemption or the hell of insanity? The answers can only be found in the Black Mirror - for once you gaze into it, you won't be able to look away.
- An epic story of evil told in six chapters
- Atmospheric effects such as rain, fog, and storms
- More than 40 characters and hundreds of realistic animations
- Challenging puzzles and mini-games
- Over 100 different locations, including a medieval underground temple, a mental hospital, and a cemetery
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes access to all 5 episodes (Episode 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 as they release) in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
Tropico 3: Absolute Power is a strategy game developed by Haemimont Games. It was originally released in 2010. It was published by Kalypso. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Tropico 3: Absolute Power is available on PC.
As forces of ancient worlds and past forgotten myths clash, current emotions will conflict with past regrets. Emotion, humor, and puzzling combine to draw the player into a dark world of conspiracy theories, daring adventures, and ancient societies. For George, it looks like the world needs saving. Again.
- The fourth installment of the legendary series – available in stunning 3D
- Features a rich, evocative soundtrack and top quality voice acting
- The atmosphere of mystery and danger will accompany you throughout the whole adventure
- The engrossing story-line and witty dialogue will keep you hooked throughout
inFAMOUS™: Festival of Blood is a brand new single player DLC for download via PSN. Vampires swarm New Marais, and revered superhero Cole MacGrath has been bitten. To save his soul and city, he has just one night to find and kill the head vampire. Featuring hours of new gameplay, themed environment settings and new characters/enemies, Festival of Blood explores the darker side of the inFAMOUS™ universe. Previous inFAMOUS™ games are not needed to play this DLC.bR
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Roller Coaster Rampage game is one of the best Casual games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Casual games.
More About Roller Coaster Rampage
Roller Coaster Rampage is a fast paced, high-scoring, competitive rollercoaster simulator with destructive environments!
Players compete to perform the best manual maneuvers, collect the most gems, link to the most track sections, and gain first place on the leaderboards!
Roller Coaster Rampage revolutionizes the coaster genre by introducing on-the-fly track construction and deformation. In previous games the coaster riding experience was a passive, non-interactive experience. Roller Coaster Rampage introduces an innovative approach, and a specialized procedural coaster engine that allows players to build coasters in real-time as they ride them. Players leave behind a trail of procedurally-generated coaster tracks and supports, which then become obstacles as the player circles back. While riding players can also dynamically connect to isolated track segments like loops, cobra rolls, bat wings, and barrel rolls. With these innovative game features and engine technology players can now build coasters while enjoying a fast paced, arcade style, roller coaster racing simulator.Key features
- Campaign mode with 30 fast paced challenges of increasing difficulty.
- Build your track rails in real-time through a specialized procedural game engine.
- Perform crazy stunts like corkscrews barrel rolls, outside loops, inverted loops, and more!
- Link to existing tracks including cobra rolls, loops, helix, bat wing, inverted batwing, and more!
- Soar off mammoth jumps for an extra intense, front seat, replay experience.
- Coasters can even derail, slide, and link back to track rails again.
- Addictive gameplay with preferred and alternate paths for an extended replay experience.
- Freeride mode for simply creating wild coasters.
- AI stunt recognition. The more stunts you pull, the higher your leaderboard placement.
- When finished, take a front seat ride in your custom coaster design.
- Destructible environments provide extra points for leaderboard placement.
- In game Global/Friends Leaderboard support along with Achievements and Stats.
- 3D stereoscopic support including 3D Vision, side by side, and above/below modes.
- Custom RGB settings for rail, support, and tie colors.
- Realtime procedural track and support generation with specialized AI
- Realistic procedural trees with dynamic wind effects
- Beautiful water effects with reflection and refraction
- High Dynamic Range lighting effects