The best games like Rocket League are:
- arrow_rightBioShock Infinite
- arrow_rightTom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- arrow_rightMarvel Ultimate Alliance
- arrow_rightDOOM (2016)
- arrow_rightFor Honor
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops III
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops II
- arrow_rightMETAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
100 Best Games Like Rocket League:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (54)
- PlayStation 4 (77)
- iOS (53)
- Android (40)
- macOS (75)
- Linux (43)
- Nintendo Switch (27)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (74)
- Xbox (15)
- PlayStation 3 (93)
- PlayStation 2 (27)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (18)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (14)
- GameCube (6)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (1)
1. BioShock Infinite
The third game in the series, Bioshock takes the story of the underwater confinement within the lost city of Rapture and takes it in the sky-city of Columbia. Players will follow Booker DeWitt, a private eye with a military past; as he will attempt to wipe his debts with the only skill he’s good at – finding people. Aside from obvious story and style differences, this time Bioshock protagonist has a personality, character, and voice, no longer the protagonist is a silent man, trying to survive.
Open and bright level design of Columbia shows industrial colonial America in a seemingly endless carnival. But Bioshock is not famous for its visuals, but for its story. Mystery and creative vision of Irrational Games invite players to uncover the secrets of Columbia’s leader - Zachary Comstock and save Elizabeth, the girl, that’s been locked up in the flying city since her birth.
Unique weapons and mechanics of Vigor will make encounters different, helping players to adjust to the new found mobility and hook shot, making fights fast-paced and imaginative.
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
After six titles into the series, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six polished and tried the formulas to keep the player interested. This installment allows players to insert their own characters in place of Bishop, a squad mate of the previous protagonist, Logan Keller. Story campaign can be played in co-op with another player, and will follow the operatives through the search for the terrorist, that detonated a chemical bomb, taking many innocent lives. In case of a co-op, the Host will take the place of Bishop, with the additional player taking the place of Knight, whose looks are also can be changed by the said player.
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is a first-person shooter for the most part, but the camera switches into the third person mode while the characters are taking cover. Players can partake in Terrorist Hunt, which is a quick map with randomly scattered enemies a player has to kill. This mode can be played as a Lone Wolf, or with AI companions and a co-op partner. Regular multiplayer of Vegas 2 has been expanded to add ten more maps, two adversarial modes, and better online matchmaking.
3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is an action, adventure, RPG and arcade game developed by Raven Software, Zoë Mode and Vicarious Visions. It was originally released in 2006. Activision Blizzard published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Marvel Ultimate Alliance on Xbox, Game Boy Advance, Wii and Xbox One. The game is sold via Nintendo eShop, Steam and Xbox Store.
Dan Vondrak directed the game. Chance Thomas, Cris Velasco and Mark Griskey scored the game.
4. DOOM (2016)
Return of the classic FPS, Doom (2016) acts as a reboot of the series and brings back the Doomslayer, protagonist of the original Doom games. In order to solve the energy crisis, humanity learned to harvest the energy from Hell, and when something went wrong and demon invasion has started, it’s up to the player to control the Doomslayer and destroy the evil.
Doom is a fast-paced game that restores the concept of instant health packs and leaving the player against armies of Hell with no cover, no health regeneration or help from anyone. After damaging monsters enough, they will start glowing, which will allow players to perform glory kills to restore some health. While exploring the levels, players will come across secrets, collectible items or upgrade points for the weapons and armor. The single-player campaign silent protagonist has noticeable personality. He gets visibly annoyed and angry in his actions during expository cutscenes and forces his way through the game. Multiplayer maps gather players in Deathmatch/”king-of-the-hill” type game modes, with all the weapons from the single-player campaign.
5. For Honor
For Honor is an action game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. The game mixes the element of fighting and hacks and slashes with a heavy focus on multiplayer.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the medieval fantasy world and follows the conflict between three factions: the Iron Legion, the Chosen, and the Warborn. Each fraction represents a specific medieval culture: knights, samurai, and Vikings respectively.
The gameplay incorporates elements of the hack-and-slash and fighting game. The player can choose from more than 12 different characters from each of the fractions. The all have their unique moves, weapons, characteristics, abilities, and executions. The fighting system is based on the duel between players. It incorporates the variety of moves such as attacks from different angles, blocks, dodges, stuns, counterattacks, unblockable attacks, and faints.
Each character has its progression system which allows one to gain new perks, upgrade weapons, armor as well as the increase in rank that affects matchmaking process.
There are six multiplayer modes: they primarily differ from each other by the number of the players involved in the conflict. The multiplayer modes do not feature any PvE battles — the leftovers are team elimination, flag capture and one on one battles.
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter, a direct sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops that features its protagonists. The story is divided into two time periods. It starts in 1986 with Alex Mason that has to return to work after his retirement to catch Raul Menendez, responsible for multiple crimes. The second storyline takes place in 2025; you play as David, Mason’s son, who also needs to find Menendez who sparks the second Cold War. The game has several endings depending on your actions in both storylines.
The campaign mode in Black Ops II is also selected in two parts. There are story missions, where you can make decisions that will affect the future of the characters. Additionally, Strike Force missions, available in 2025, feature permanent death - if the character is killed, you can’t return to the checkpoint, and have to continue the game without them.
Like two previous games in the series, Black Ops II has the Zombies mode with a completely new story. It starts with nuclear experiments in 2025 Nevada that cause the appearance of zombies.
8. METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
After the events of the uprising took four years. Naomi Hunter creates the FOXAVILE computer virus that destroys the system of "Sons of the Patriots", thereby putting an end to the military economy, what turned the war into a profitable business. PMSC (Private Military Security Companies) began to protect essential people and act as peacekeepers. You play as Raiden, a katana-wielding cyborg who is forced to join the PMSC to protect his family.
Most of the gameplay Raiden has to cut enemies and some objects with a mighty high-frequency sword. Along with the standard attacks available "Free sword mode" that allows you to control the assault. In the open mode, attacks are more powerful, but the range of their impact is lower. For the elimination of enemies in Free mode are given points that allow you to restore health and the scale of the free sword with the help of fluids that are in the spine of dead cyborgs.
Being undetected, you can perform silent and quick kills on some enemies approaching from behind or from above. Available, at least, ten kinds of weapons and a few suits.
Categories in common with METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE: Action
9. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box is an extended version of the original Burnout Paradise game. The game offers action racing that sometimes resembles the demolition derby in an open-world setting of Paradise City. The game has a remarkable damage system that improves the whole experience and interrupts monotonous moves across the city, which is free-to-explore for the first time in a series. With The Ultimate Box edition, developers added day/night time cycles and dynamic weather system, so graphics became much better. Changes also affected the gameplay. Now players can race and explore the entire map of the city either by car or by bike that were also added. The racing career begins at the dump, where the driver, controlled by players, gets their first car and two new bikes. Players complete races and fill the “driving license” scale to upgrade the level and to open new cars and events. The free roam mode itself is also an integral part of the gameplay: while traveling across the map drivers are able to perform various stunts and unlock special achievements for the “license” experience.
10. Gears 5
From one of gaming’s most acclaimed sagas, Gears is bigger than ever, with five thrilling modes and the deepest campaign yet. With all-out war descending, Kait Diaz breaks away to uncover her connection to the enemy and discovers the true danger to Sera – herself.
*Xbox Live account required. Visit www.gears5.com for additional information.
11. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
This multiplayer-only game based on the popular Warhammer Fantasy franchise is set in the End Time era of this setting. The plot is centered around the city of Ubersreik that was recently taken over by a horde of rat-like monsters called Skavens. The players, who can team up in groups of up to four, are tasked with cleaning the streets from the dirty invaders. There are thirteen levels with different objectives, some of which involve collecting certain items or protecting a city well from being poisoned.
The gameplay is strongly reminiscent of that in Left 4 Dead series, in which the protagonists have to slaughter monsters coming in large numbers, using both melee and ranged weapons. There are five character classes, each with its unique specialization: the Dwarf Ranger and the Empire Soldier are strong and slow, the Witch Hunter and the Waywatcher are the fast scouts, and the Bright Wizard uses magic. On the levels, the players can find item perks that either restore health or ammo or buff the character. It is essential to fairly distribute the perks across the party, especially since every player can only have one perk in each category at a time.
12. PlanetSide 2
Planetside 2 is a massive multiplayer first-person shooter with an emphasis on large-scale battles developed by Daybreak Game Company.
Although considered as a continuation of the series, Planetside 2 is a re-imagining of the original game featuring the same world, factions and time period. The game revolves around territory control mechanics with large battles with up to 2000 players participating. Combat takes place on the continents of a fictional planet which are broken up into many territories. Control over these sectors grants bonuses to the faction in control. Teamwork and coordinated attacks are a necessity on the way to victory.
There are three factions present in the game: the Terran Republic, New Conglomerate, and Vanu Sovereignty. Each faction has its own unique visual style and playstyle. For example, the Republic relies on conventional ballistic weaponry while railguns and gauss rifles are widespread in the Conglomerate.
Planetside 2 features a freemium business model similar to League of Legends. While the game can be played for free, there is an in-game shop where players can buy new weapons, vehicles, and cosmetics for either real money or in-game currency.
13. The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look for various objects in the game world. A complicated wound treatment system is also present in the game as players have to know how to treat a snake bite or hypothermia.
The developers put a strong emphasis on procedural generation used in the game. Anything from the river itself to every AI encounter is generated on-the-go. Fear, hunger, and aggression affect the NPCs behavior.
Resembling a roguelike genre, the death in-game is permanent to some degree. You will have to start from the head of the river but you are able to save some of your items using your faithful dog.
Hawken is a multiplayer fighting game that places you in front of the control panel of a huge robot. There are 12 mech models, and each of them has its own unique characteristics: while the first ones are faster, the second are stealthier, and the third are stronger. Additionally, every mech has a special ability. You can choose the robot that fits your playstyle - or try them all one by one.
Mechs can be upgraded with experience points, gained during battles, or with modules and gadgets, you can buy in stores. While the experience develops passive initials characteristics, gadgets work as boosts and additional abilities.
Maps in these game deserve special attention as they are not flat and linear - instead, each of them has several levels to demonstrate mechs’ ability to jump and fly. Map design is another challenge for you along with the development as it needs you to be careful and quickly respond to your opponents’ moves and attacks.
15. Homefront: The Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world FPS developed by Dambuster Studios. It is the second game in the series.
In 1972, a technological marvel emerged in North Korea. The APEX corporation was found. Sometime later, the North Korean technologies become more widespread than the US. In 2004 the United States began to buy its weaponry from Korea. By 2016 the United States economy is at an all-time low, the US invade the Middle East. In 2025, the US debt to North Korea grows too immense to be paid out, and the economy crumbles. While being helpful at first, North Korea's military set foot on the American soil. You become a part of the resistance based in Philadelphia in 2029 trying to set the city free from Korean People's Army.
The players have to use the insurgency strategies in order to free the city of Philadelphia from the KPA. A wide set of explosives, jammers, and traps is available to the player. It is possible to modify the weapons the player has on the go. Attach suppressors, scopes or convert your weapon entirely as you see fit.
Philadelphia is split into three zones: the Green Zone where the KPA and their collaborators live in comfort with stable electricity supply and clean drinking water; the Yellow Zone which serves as a ghetto for most of the Philadelphia residents; the Red Zone which mostly consists of bombed-out suburbs of Philly.
A four-player co-op mode is present in the game and is separated from the main campaign.
16. Vertiginous Golf
Vertiginous Golf is a mini golf adventure game developed by Kinelco & Lone Elk Creative.
The game is set in a dystopian steampunk world where a massive lottery once took place. Half of the society was lucky enough to relocate to a floating city of New Lun-Donne, forgetting about the people left below them, living in smog and pollution. The commoners can temporarily escape the harsh reality by using a Verti-Sphere which serves as an analog of virtual reality. Yet something seems to be a bit off. A mysterious voice tries to break the illusion of peace and create resistance.
The game features 54 mini golf courses set in a dark city of the society's best. After every course, the players complete, a bit of a story is revealed.
The players will encounter courses with hazardous environments or contraptions on them. You will have to carefully estimate where will the golf ball land, but don't be afraid to fail as the game features a time rewind function. However, be careful using it, as it's amount is limited.
The game also features two competitive multiplayer modes which can be played either online or locally. Choose from racing with other players to the finish or fight over the holes in the unique arenas.
An advanced level editor is also bundled with the game. The players are free to share their creations with the community.
17. Cult of the Wind
Cult of the Wind is a game about people who pretend to be airplanes.
"In an unknown time and place, a cult that worships the wreckage of ancient airplanes gathers to mimic the dogfights of old. With the peak of humanity far behind, their world is a mausoleum to a lush and verdant Art Deco past."
In Cult of the Wind, players compete and cooperate in ritualistic multi-player human dogfights, complete with imaginary weapons, pretend explosions, and airplane noises made with their mouths. Shower your friends in a hail of imaginary bullets and proclaim, "I got you! You have to lie down," to which they respond, "Nuh-uh, I have a shield." You argue about whether or not airplanes can have shields, meanwhile some other guy does a cannonball onto your head while whistling. It's great.
With an intuitive point-and-click level editor you'll be able to craft new levels or modify existing ones, then immediately share them with anyone on a server, even if you aren't the host. You can also craft a personalized appearance for your character with numerous articles of clothing and more.
- Simple, robust level editor
- Instantly share your creations with others
- Character customization
- Dozens of imaginary weapons and abilities
- Infinitely expandable content
- Blindingly high-speed mock combat
- Weird noises
18. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is a real-time strategy based on tower defense genre principles. However, instead of protecting your base from waves of enemies, in this game, you try to break into aliens' facilities.
The story is set in the near future when an alien spacecraft falls on Earth. As the head of an investigation team, you need to explore the anomalies happening around the parts of the ship and find out the information about the catastrophe. As the section of the spacecraft landed in several cities, game events take place around the world.
The core gameplay is reversed tower defense mechanics. You have several armor units in the convoy; however, you can't manage them directly. Instead, you need to set paths for them through the city streets and use different boosts to make your attack more effective and help the convoy survive.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is followed by Anomaly 2 that presents several new maps and mechanics including tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode.
19. Orcs Must Die! Unchained
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a tower defense action game where you not only set different traps to prevent enemies from destroying your base but also fight them directly. Unchained is the third installment in the series, that includes Orcs Must Die! and Orcs Must Die! 2.
The core gameplay in Unchained doesn’t differ from its predecessors, mixing classical tower defense features with elements of a hack and slash game. To buy and upgrade your traps you can use both in-game currency you get from matches and real money.
However, Unchained introduced two new modes to the franchise. The game puts a heavy focus on cooperative playthrough in its Survival mode. It doesn’t differ much from the single-player mode, as you need to protect the base from a certain amount of enemy waves. But here you work together with other players and need to unite your actions to be more efficient. Another new mode is Sabotage. Here you compete with the second team, killing enemies. The team that survives the most waves wins; you can prevent your opponents from the victory, summoning monsters and ruining their traps.
An experimental game that tries to combine first-person shooters and tower defense genres. Players take control of the elite soldier Skye, who was sent to defend her hometown from a crowd of unknown alien-monsters.
At the beginning of each map, the player has time to place the attacking towers and build a maze along which hostile creatures will move. The main task is to protect the core, which can withstand a small amount of damage.
There are 8 types of the tower, which differ in functionality: attack towers, towers-teleports, and towers, which affect the characteristics of enemies. Also, the player can inflict damage with his weapon. there are 10 types of enemies in the game, 3 of which are and will require a special tower to defeat. At the end of each mission, a “fat” enemy appears on the map - the boss, which deals more damage to the core and which is harder to beat. Multiplayer is not available in this installment of the series.
21. Jurassic World Evolution
Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life. Build for Science, Entertainment or Security interests in an uncertain world where life always finds a way.
Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them. Play with life itself to give your dinosaurs unique behaviors, traits and appearances, then contain and profit from them to fund your global search for lost dinosaur DNA.
Control the big picture with deep management tools or go hands-on to confront challenges on the ground or in the air. Expand your islands and choose your own journey in an all-new narrative featuring iconic characters from across the franchise and decades of Jurassic lore at your fingertips.
22. Gotham City Impostors
Hatched from the twisted minds at Monolith Productions, Gotham City Impostors is a download-only multiplayer FPS that pits violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
- Why fight crime when you can kill it… Gotham City has gone insane! Batman is up to his pointy ears in unwanted "helpers" determined to dish out their own bloodthirsty brand of vigilante justice in his name (and image). Meanwhile, a small army of self-appointed junior Jokerz has turned the streets of Gotham into a barmy battlefield of bullets, bodies, and bear traps.
- More customization than you can shake a shotgun at… Packing more customization than you can shake a shotgun at, you get to choose the guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style. It doesn't matter if you want to be a mighty muscleman on roller skates with a hunting bow or a lithe lassie packing a homebrew rocket launcher and glider wings, Gotham City Impostors does not have rigid character classes and lets you play the way you want.
- 1000 levels of player advancement overflowing with upgrades and unlocks… A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes, there's a surefire way for you to realize your preposterous potential!
23. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Avengers Assemble! The best-selling LEGO® MARVEL videogame franchise returns with a new action-packed, Super Hero adventure. Join the LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers team and experience a videogame featuring characters and storylines from the critically-acclaimed films and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save the world.
24. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
It‘s September 1998 and Raccoon City is being consumed by Umbrella’s deadly T-virus outbreak. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite squad into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile, the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite Spec-Ops soldiers to track down the source of the mysterious outbreak.
Gear up as a member of the Umbrella Security Service and battle against all of the forces at play in Raccoon City. You’ll come face-to-face with horrifying Resident Evil enemies like hunters and lickers as you navigate the Raccoon City Streets in search of your targets which include series icons like Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy.
One thing is for sure, in Raccoon City, all roads lead to hell.Key Features:
- Experience the Fear: Set in the terrifying world of Resident Evil
- Three Corner Conflict: Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.Ws) create an unpredictable third force that leaves the battlefield in chaos
- Campaign Mode: Both single player and up to 4 player co-op: You are part of the Umbrella Security Service. Protect the truth behind Raccoon City’s downfall by any means necessary
- Competitive Multiplayer: Bring the fight online in 4v4 competitive multiplayer modes such as Team Attack, Biohazard, Survivors, and Heroes Mode
- Define your Play Style: Gain new abilities and skills unique to your playable character as your experience level increases
- International Team Development: a fully loaded, third person co-op / multiplayer shooter developed in collaboration between Capcom Japan development studios and an experienced Western multiplayer specialist studio
25. GRIP: Combat Racing
GRIP is bringing old-school style combat racing back with a bang. Inspired by the Rollcage games and developed by some of the original team, GRIP is a true tribute to the explosive fun had in a past gaming era.
Current features (as of v.1.2.2):
7 vehicles (3 manufacturers), with paint job, rim and tire customization. Another car coming soon!6 Game modes: Classic Race, Ultimate Race (overall points), Elimination, Time Trial, Arena (Deathmatch) & Carkour (similar to scramble mode in RCS2)9 Racetracks, 3 Arenas, 15 Carkour courses. (Some levels are still WIP)4 Weapons (Homing missile, machine gun, mine, leader rocket). Another weapon next update!4 Power-ups (Shield, Turbo, EMP, Ramraider)12 Ingame music tracks (mostly Drum n Bass, but also trance and techno)Play single player (against AI), Split-screen with a friend or ONLINE versus players all over the world!
NOTE: Gamepad navigation in menus coming soon, apologies for the delay (it's not as easy as it sounds unfortunately!)
Intense Racing: Hit speeds of up to 1000 kmph, driving on floors, ceilings and walls. GRIP's car designs allow for driving on both sides, so flipping the car no longer means game over
Awesome Pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons to get the edge on your opponents. Ranging from missiles and guns to shields and turbos, we plan to have a wide array of exciting pick-ups to use
Exotic Planets: Race on a variety of planets, from hostile icy worlds to alien jungle to sprawling non-terrestrial cities. Use destruction as a tool to win (not yet implemented*), crashing your surroundings down on your opponents, or lose your tail by heading through an alternate track route
Badass Rides: Choose from a roster of armoured cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy. Each car has different specs - some swift and agile, others brutish and heavily armoured. There's a killer car for every taste
Bangin' Tunes: Race to a thumping soundtrack from a variety of artists. Drum n Bass is our main kick
26. Star Trek Online
Star Trek Online is an MMORPG set in a universe shared with the TV Show of the same name. The is a total of 56 video game titles in the Star Trek series which are weakly connected with each other so Online may be considered as a standalone episode. The game is the first MMO in the intellectual property.
The game follows a storyline of Star Trek: Nemesis is set in 2049 and tells a story of a war between the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets. There is a total of four free add-ons — each of them added fractions, maps, and story arcs, pushing the story forward and connecting it to the 2002 film and the other fragments of the franchise.
The players are taking the role of the spaceship operator. In this role as the captain, they can craft materials useful for the ship construction and modify it in various ways — for example, add modules so it would gain additional features. There is also a time-management feature to this game: not all processes are executed, so the player has to control his resources and account factor carefully to maximize the profits.
The game transferred to the free-to-play model shortly after its release. Five years afterward it was remastered already in F2P model.
27. Final DOOM
Final DOOM is a first-person shooter, a stand-alone expansion for the 1994 game DOOM II: Hell on Earth.
The gameplay of Final DOOM is identical to previous games in the series. It consists of 32 levels (in PC version).
In each one, your goal is to find an exit from the level. It usually intends finding keys from multi-colored doors and fighting hordes on the demon. The player has access to different weapons such as a chainsaw, pistol, shotgun, and rocket launcher. There are many types of enemies in the game that vary in size, attacks, speed, amount of health from zombies and imps to huge cyberdemons and skeletons with rocket launchers on their shoulders. Aside from weapons, the player can use different weapons scattered throughout the map. Some of them replenish your health, ammo, and armor, and the other gives you temporary bonuses like increased damage, short-time invincibility acid resistance or invisibility. The levels are filled with secret rooms. Finding them is entirely optional but can significantly help by giving you new weapons early or providing with items and ammunition.
Final DOOM differences
Final DOOM is essentially a collection of new maps divided into two packs: TNT: Evilution and The Plutonia Experiment. Different level designers outside ID Software created each pack. The game is noticeable for its hard difficulty that surpasses the level of two previous games.
Categories in common with Final DOOM: Action
28. DC Universe Online
DC Universe Online is an MMO game set in the world of Batman and Superman. The game offers the player to become a completely new superhero or a supervillain.
The game's opening cinematic tells how the greatest heroes and villains of the DC Universe annihilated each other in a future war. This left the Earth defenseless before the space conqueror Brainiac. The only survivor of this war, Lex Luthor, claims he came back to the present to prevent this catastrophe. He created nano-robots that grant superhuman powers and released them on Earth to create new metahumans. As a result, thousands of people develop extraordinary abilities and become superheroes or supervillains. One of this people is the player's character.
Before entering the game, the player has to create his or her original, fully customizable DC character. The player can define the character's gender, looks, personality, powers, and other attributes, or to use pre-loaded templates. You also have to choose your side and decide if you're a hero or a villain.
The newly created character enters the DC Universe and immediately has to fight for his or her freedom as part of a tutorial mission. The player shares the world with thousands of other metahumans as well as AI-controlled famous heroes and villains from the DC Comics canon. All of them are involved in constant battles between good and bad. To become a member of Justice League or Secret Society of Super Villains, the character has to gain experience, complete quests and master his or her powers.
29. Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition
The US President must save the Earth from alien overlord Zinyak using superpowers and strange weapons in the wildest open world game ever. Includes all available DLC!
The epic conclusion to the game that changed all the rules! The Saints have gone from the crackhouse to the White House—but the Earth has been invaded and it’s up to you to free the world from Overlord Zinyak and his alien empire. With homies new and old, superpowers and strange weapons, you must save the world in the wildest open world game ever! And this edition even includes all available DLC!Key Features
- The American (Fever) Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a story that spans countries, space, and time. Saints Row IV is to Saints Row: The Third what Saints Row: The Third is to Do The Right Thing. You’re not ready.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are some of the most mundane powers you will wield in your quest to stop an alien menace hell-bent on destroying the Earth.
- Alien Toys of Destruction - Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons… FOR SCIENCE!
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customized your character. You’ve customized your clothes. Now you can complete the look with our all new weapon customization system. Turn traditional weapons into exotic conversation pieces!
- Dynamic Duo - Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.
30. Rise of the Triad
Apogee Software and Interceptor Entertainment proudly present the rebirth of the cult-classic first-person shooter, “Rise of the Triad”. Bigger, better and more ludicrous than ever before. The H.U.N.T returns with a full single-player campaign, a fully featured multiplayer experience and so much more.Key Features:
- Step into the shoes of the H.U.N.T. (High-Risk United Nations Taskforce) with five unique characters, each with different play styles
- Blast through over 20 of levels of explosive single-player action
- Unique online multiplayer maps bring back all the fun and excitement of classic ROTT
- The full arsenal of over-the top weapons is back, including the Flamewall, Firebomb, Split Missile, Drunk Missile and, of course, the Excalibat!
- The maniacal modes return, with God mode, Elasto mode, Mercury mode, Shrooms mode and everyone's favorite, Dog mode!
- Build your own levels, mods and share them with the Ludicrous Development Kit™ & Steam Workshop
- Find tons of secrets, collectibles, special events and hidden areas to explore
- Get 95 achievements to add to your score, which is tracked on our worldwide leaderboard and stat-tracking system
- ROTT is bloodier and more ludicrous than ever, with full character and enemy dismemberment
- The iconic original soundtrack has been completely re-forged in the fires of heavy metal!
- Nostalgia abounds with the option to play with all the original music
31. Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition
Continue the story of the outbreak and see another paradise gone to hell - fully remastered.Paradise gone to Hell!Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – and now more beautiful than ever. Caught in the midst of an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!The Dead Island ExperienceSmash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with visceral astounding melee combat and true story-based 4 player co-op in a sprawling open world just waiting for exploration.Features
- Includes all previously released DLC!
- Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island: Riptide in crisp full HD with improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
- Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat
- Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad
- Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere - feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island.
Categories in common with Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition: Action
32. Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
Tight controls and a smooth learning curve will have you knocking it out of the park in no time in this awesome arcade baseball simulator. Polygon’s 2014 Sports Game of the Year.Features:
- Realistic Simulation and Physics: Don’t be fooled by the light-hearted/comical presentation; the fundamentals of baseball are well represented and if someone isn’t familiar with the rules, they will be after playing Super Mega Baseball.
- Groundbreaking Difficulty System: Super Mega Baseball boasts an innovative difficulty control scheme called the Ego system. The Ego system offers a fine-grained control of difficulty on a per-user basis, which has been widely praised for leveling the playing field in cooperative and competitive modes. This system will push seasoned gamers to their limits while simultaneously providing a gentle introduction for beginners.
- Up-to Four Player Local Co-op Play: In addition to solo play, players can try their hand at head-to-head, 2v1, 2v2 and co-op against the CPU. In co-op mode, teammates alternate batting/running each time at-bat, and alternate pitching/fielding each inning, meaning ballplayers need to be on their toes every play. To even games, players can use the Ego system to set up a competitive game between friends of any skill level.
- Ultra Responsive and Blazing Fast Gameplay: Controls are easy to learn, but players will need to master jumping, diving, wall-catches, power-swings and cut-off plays to properly dominate friends. Short load times and a streamlined interface means most of the time is spent in the action, with nine-inning games taking around 20 minutes to play.
- Full Batting and Pitching Statistics: Most baseball statistics imaginable are available and ballplayers can use these to show off their MVP-quality skills.
- Leveling System: Players tally up Starpoints for hits, strikeouts and catches during each game and Level Up once they collect enough points. Players can hire staff to train and coach their squad, improving skill attributes such as Power and Speed. Use that jacked up team to win at higher difficulties (and post higher leaderboard scores than friends)!
- Player Customization: Customize the look and names of a team’s players to create a ragtag crew of family and friends. Make as many aesthetic adjustments as you can imagine!
33. Ys I & II Chronicles+
Long, long ago, there was an ancient kingdom called Ys which prospered under the auspices of two heavenly Goddesses. Over time, the kingdom came to be known as Esteria, and its divine history was largely forgotten by all but the descendants of those who once preached the Goddesses’ will. The only reminder of this lost lore was a cursed spire at the foot of a giant crater, which locals came to regard as “The Devil’s Tower.”
Eventually, the men and women who called Esteria their home began mining a uniquely radiant silver from the nearby mountains, and development boomed. Towns were built, and the land became rich with life.
Then, all at once, monsters began to appear. Only a few at first – but soon enough, the land was swarming with them, and the Esterians had no choice but to hide in fear, remaining ever vigilant just to stay alive.
Our story begins with a young man who’d heard rumors of these misfortunes, and strove to verify them with his own eyes; a brave swordsman with an adventurous spirit bolstered by his own youthful naiveté.
His name was Adol Christin.
With no regard for his own safety, Adol set sail toward Esteria through a heretofore impassable barrier of neverending storms. There, he was destined to become ensconced within a 700 year-old mystery that would ultimately take him to a long-lost land nestled amongst the clouds...
Ys I & II Chronicles+ is the most modernized and up-to-date remake of Falcom’s classic franchise-spawning action RPGs from 1987 and 1988. Come see how the story began, and witness the birth of a legend!Key Features
- Classic buttonless “bump” combat receives a full analog-enabled upgrade for gamepad users, and is augmented in Ys II by a robust magic system.
- Soundtrack selectable from among the original 80s FM-synth, an early 2000s MIDI-style remix or a modern studio performance by Falcom’s in-house rock band.
- Character art selectable from 90s-style portraits or more modern anime designs.
- Four selectable difficulty levels and optional boss rush mode grant players a true old-school challenge (if desired).
- Transform into a demon to speak with any and every standard enemy in the game, creating unparalleled depth that still impresses even to this day. (Ys II only)
- Unique Steam Achievements plus Steam Cloud support and leaderboards.
- Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics with a smooth, consistent framerate.
- Greater viewing area than in previously-available Ys I & II Chronicles editions.
- Decorative screen frames available from the earlier Japan-only Ys I & II Complete PC release, in addition to the more modernized full-screen viewport of previous Ys I & II Chronicles editions.
34. Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem lets you race and battle heavily-modified vehicles through numerous breathtaking tracks and lay waste to other racers in over-the-top vehicular mayhem. You can use special vehicle abilities to cause spectacular destruction to enemy cars as you fight and speed to victory. You’ll experience remarkable speeds, hilarious and violent weapons, reinforced vehicles and various exhilarating tracks.
The game offers various intense race modes to allow you to showcase both your driving and battling skills. PAM features an accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to sense the immense speed of all the post apocalyptic vehicles as well as feel every bone-jarring impact from both weapons and the tracks. Play single-player or battle up to five friends in online multiplayer mode.
- Vehicles – PAM offers numerous post apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing. All Vehicles are heavy-duty, reinforced and are able to take and give a lot abuse. The vehicles all look like they can quickly and easily travel over the newly scorched wasteland while effortlessly smashing other vehicle along the way.
- Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack. A Player can receive these special abilities by picking up Special Ability Barrels that are placed throughout all of the tracks. When a vehicle runs over a Special Ability Barrel, the vehicle will gain that specific ability and the Player will be able to use it whenever they prefer.
- Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
- Environments – The PAM tracks will be able to give players numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions. All Tracks will contain:
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Various paths around certain areas of the tracks.
- Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles.
- Huge Jumps.
- Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Achievements – 35 Steam achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
- Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fueled competition.
Brigador relaunches in 2017 with expanded introductory missions, localization, easier difficulty and revised controls, plus improved lighting effects, mechanics, and more.Here is your contractBrigador is an isometric roguelite of intense tactical combat. Play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout and a ticket off this planet. Everything you destroy earns the pilots money that can be used to unlock even more destructive vehicles, guns, and challenges. Find the right load out for your playstyle and wreak havoc on the city of Solo Nobre.Escape off-world with your money or die trying
- Unlock 56 different mechs, tanks, hovercraft, with 40 different weapons
- 100% destructible environments
- Expanded 37 mission Campaign Mode with continuing developer support
- Expanded and updated 20+ map Freelance mode with variable difficulty and challenge for all skill levels
- Deep and engaging dark science fiction universe and lore
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, over 2 hours of acclaimed synth music
36. AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
Looking for the Oculus Rift version? Wan't to BASE jump on Mac or Linux? Pick up Aaaaa! for the Awesome.
BASE jump through a floating city, creating your own stunts to delight your fans.
You dive off a skyscraper, relying on quick reflexes to negotiate the intricate tangle of girders that make up the floating city. All eyes are on you as the judges mark your score. One hundred points for hugging those exposed struts as you fall. A thousand for planting a kiss on the side of that building. Twisting and turning, you thread the needle between two billboards, earning cheers from your fans.
But while reflexes are important, it's quick thinking that gets you the win. One block away, you spot a crowd of protesters decrying your sport, and make a split second decision. You break off course, stare them straight in the eye, and flip them the finger. They explode into a burst of fury, but the judges absolutely love it, bumping you up to first place. Now all you have to do is to make that landing without ending up a loose sack of broken bones.
- 80 levels take you through cities of floating billboards and buildings, and fly you inches away from the side of a mountain.
- Unique game mechanics allow you to create your own stunts to score.
- Give your fans the thumbs-up for points, or annoy protesters with rude gestures.
- Snag a can of spray paint and tag government buildings for an extra challenge.
- Special meditation mode helps you relax, with free anti-meditation mode to help you stop relaxing.
37. Final Exam
Jump into the frenzied action and the whacky humor of a pure 2.5D side-scroller!
While they were going to their old high school for what was supposed to be the party of their life, four long-time friends end up in a ghost town full of monstrous creatures.
Alone or in cooperative mode (4 players online and 2 in local play), survive hordes of monsters ready to skin you alive and achieve unique and varied objectives throughout huge and non-linear levels. Choose your character, knock out high-scores and thoroughly explore each stage to gain experience and reach higher levels. Find new weapons, improve your skills, unlock new special moves and devastating powers… and achieve increasingly impressive combos to outdo your friends' high-scores.
Experience the mysterious, timeless world of Toren, the first adventure game from Brazilian indie developer Swordtales. You are Moonchild, destined to climb the tower (known as Toren) on a hauntingly solitary journey to find your purpose. You must solve puzzles and face monsters as you struggle to climb to the top of this beautiful, yet treacherous environment, driven by the will to find your freedom.
A Journey of Learning & Fulfilment - As the story progresses your character will age from a mere infant to grown woman creating new mechanics and challenges for each learning experience and phase of her life. In addition, the Tree of Life within the tower grows as she does, providing access to new areas to explore and new items to find.
Poetry brought to Life – Toren features dark fantasy storytelling in a universe filled with symbolism. The mysterious, fantastical atmosphere is conveyed through an award-winning art design and original score. As your journey unfolds you will discover scrolls of poetry, which reveal the story and true origins behind Toren and aids the Moonchild in discovering her purpose.
Rich Puzzle Solving - Every stage of the game features new and progressively more deadly challenges for the player: solving environmental puzzles, how avoid and survive attacks from dangerous creatures, and eventually defeating the end boss.
39. Legend of Kay Anniversary
10 years after its initial release, Legend of Kay - Anniversary is a thoroughly remastered version of the original game: high-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound give this great classic a new shine.
Full of fond allusions to old martial arts films and pop culture quotes, Legend of Kay - Anniversary is both an incredibly funny game and a challenging action-adventure for young and old alike.
- 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles.
- 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles.
- Various mini-games such as wild boar racing, dragon flying and wolf riding.
- Online rankings: compare your score with your friends’ and compete against the best in the world.
40. Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
Taking its inspiration from ancient Chinese tales of revenge and retribution and then adding a dash of over-the-top martial arts and old school arcade fun, Kung Fu Strike features 28 stages of fast-paced combo-based fighting. Blend powerful punches, high kicks and perfectly timed blocks to pull off devastating combos, all thanks to a fluid combat system that turns brawling into an art form. Key Features
- Old-school beat-‘em-up arcade appeal!
- Unlock items and abilities to further customize style of play.
- Online leaderboards breed competition between players.
- Later levels will challenge your Kung Fu on even the lowest difficulty setting.
- Freely flowing combat mechanics allow jaw-dropping combos.
- Fight with or against a friend in local co-op.
41. Riptide GP: Renegade
Experience the future of illicit hydrojet racing, where armored riders kick out death-defying stunts over massive waterfalls, dodge cops through public waterways, and boost at breakneck speeds across surging waves.
You are a hydrojet rider, framed and cast out from the Riptide GP league, forced to race illegally through city waterways, flooded ruins, and churning factory machinery in an effort to reclaim your reputation and your title. Play through the single player career to unlock new vehicles, playable characters, and customization features as you take down bosses and build your crew.
Then, take your skills online for the ultimate test as you battle opponents around the world in 8-player online matches. Challenge your friends for leaderboard supremacy in the ghost-racing challenge mode. You can even play locally in split screen races with up to 4 players!
Riptide GP: Renegade is the first game in the acclaimed Riptide GP series to be redesigned from the ground up specifically for modern desktop PC and console hardware. Featuring thrill-ride race tracks packed with shortcuts, secrets, and interactive obstacles, Riptide GP: Renegade is the action-arcade water racer for a new generation.
• Thrill-Ride Environments - Blast across floating factory platforms, brave hurricane-strength waves, and infiltrate a military base in the midst of battle. Every race track is packed with interactive set pieces, dynamic obstacles and secret shortcuts.
• Deep Career Mode - Battle your way through a variety of races and boss fights to reach the top of the underground hydro jet racing circuit. Earn cash and experience to upgrade and customize your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
• Online Multiplayer - Compete online in thrilling 8 player matchups against the best players from around the world.
• Split Screen Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in local split-screen multiplayer championships. Play with up to 4 players on a single machine! (Additional gamepads controllers required))
• Challenge Mode - Take command of the leaderboards and test your skills against ghost recordings of your friends' best performances.
• Transforming Vehicles - Collect and upgrade a garage full of blisteringly fast hydro jets that transform while you ride them. Win money to upgrade and customize each one.
• State of the Art Water Racing - Riptide GP: Renegade brings dynamic water racing to a new level of excitement with breathtaking water physics, splash-tastic spray effects, and more! Every race is different because the surface you race on is always changing.
• Full gamepad integration
• Steam Complete - Compete with your friends on leaderboards, unlock challenging achievements, and keep your game going from device to device with cloud data syncing.
42. Get Off My Lawn!
First contact didn't go as planned, when aliens woke Murray Mendelson up from his afternoon nap. Pulling the trigger first has drawn Murray in to full scale war with these alien visitors, and they’ll stop at nothing to destroy him. Armed with his musket and inconsolable rage, Murray must defend his home against all odds. Why are the aliens only attacking this one house? Who knows?! Shoot first and ask questions later in this endless fast paced arcade shooter, and keep those pesky aliens off of Murray's perfectly manicured lawn!
Collect valuable alien orbs to upgrade your weaponry. Use ‘Cane Time’, ‘Infuriate’, and ‘Soundwave’ power-ups to gain the upper hand when all seems lost. The longer Murray holds the lawn, the stronger those aliens get. But there is plenty of firepower waiting for you to try out in The Shed.
So, lock and load…and Get Off My Lawn!
43. Mini Motor Racing EVO
Based on the best-selling game on portable and enhanced for PC, Mini Motor Racing EVO delivers sweetened visuals, updated physics and turbo-boosted bonus content. Full steam integration allows for cloud saves, big picture, and leaderboards, while the custom Steam Workshop track editor lets you to design and share tracks with the world.
Mini Motor Racing EVO: the racing game for those of us who never bother to ask which button is brake.Key Features
- WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and you’ll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including Team Fortress & Portal 2 cars!
- UPGRADE YOUR RIDE. Pump your hard earned winnings into several upgrades to help give you the edge
- MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 40 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions
- EXCLUSIVE TEAM FORTRESS 2 AND PORTAL 2 TRACKS!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. With up to Up to 4 players
- STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS. Packed with Steam achievements to conquer
- CUSTOM TRACK EDITOR WITH STEAM WORKSHOP SUPPORT. Create, share and play on your very own creations!
44. Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike
The fiscal year is coming to a close and poor Fork Parker has lost all his wonderful profit to greedy developers and their endless thirst for royalties! Grab a martini and ride your private helicopter to the snow capped mountains and hunt down the riches you so rightly deserve. Jump, dash, and rappel your way up the sheer mountainside to scratch out a little profit and meet the demands of an increasingly angry board of directors!
Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike features snow, helicopters, ugly holiday sweaters, non-denominational penguins, a title screen, dope beats, ethics, torches, reverse monetization, hot tubs, non-candied canes, falling, ropes, and non-refundable holiday cheer.
Follow @DevolverDigital on Twitter and join the Devolver Digital Super Fun Club on Steam for more fun and games. Sometimes free games. But not all the time, it would make Fork Parker sad.
45. Riptide GP2
Rev up your rocket-powered hydro jet and put your racing skills to the test as you rip across a dynamic, ever-changing torrent of waves in Riptide GP™2.
Race through futuristic cityscapes, twisting canals and rivers, open harbors and mysterious research facilities. Hurl yourself off sky-high jumps and bust out death defying stunts. Build a collection of powerful watercraft and customize their performance and paint schemes to suit your individual style. Take your skills online to battle other players around the world -- or trade elbows with friends in split-screen matches right in your home!
Featuring dynamic racing on fully interactive water surfaces, a deep career mode with tons of upgrades, customizable riders and skills, online and local multiplayer, and fully integrated controller support, Riptide GP2 is the standard in modern water racing games.
From Vector Unit, developers of Hydro Thunder Hurricane on Xbox 360 and Windows 8.Features
- Single Player Career Mode
Compete in over 60 challenging Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events.
- Upgrade Your Watercraft
Collect 10 powerful hydro jets and upgrade their performance and colors to gain an edge on your competition.
- Thrilling Stunt System
Level up your character to unlock and master 25 outrageous stunts. Wow the crowd, charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
- Online Multiplayer
Pit your skills against the world's best in fierce online battles.
- Split Screen Multiplayer
Trade elbows with your friends in 2 player, 3 player, and 4 player split screen races.
- VR Challenge
Race against virtual recordings of your Steam Friends' best performances in "VR Challenge" mode.
- Full Controller Integration
Play in Big Picture mode. Seamlessly switch between keyboard and gamepad without having to tweak settings.
- Online Sync & Backup
Keep your game synced to the cloud and continue your game across computers with your Steam ID.
46. Half Dead
SUPREME COUNCIL OF THE COLONY P-9174
NOTICE OF SENTENCING:
The Supreme Council of the Colony p-9174 wishes to inform you that your crimes have been analyzed and classified as "crimes of a violent nature". The Court has nobly decided to allow you the opportunity to choose a punishment from the list below:
1. Participation in the entertainment show "Half Dead", which allows the possibility of a punishment exemption.
2. Due process capital punishment.
We would like to remind you that the Council respects the rights of its citizens. Therefore, choose the penalty that conforms to your political conventions and religious beliefs. Your decision will be accepted without delay.
Extra information about the "Half Dead" program and exemption conditions:
The show takes place in a facility composed of a network of rooms. Some are empty. Others, however, contain objects of perilous nature. Your goal is to locate the exit and escape from the complex.
Win the game and you'll win your freedom.
Participation in the Half Dead Program is an opportunity to serve your country. All the proceeds earned by the show will be used to support our democracy and fight the insolent rebels who threaten our system.
47. Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition
Welcome to the greatest farming simulation ever made!
Farming Simulator 2013® Titanium invites you into the challenging world of a modern day farmer. Take on all the challenges of farming life, including animal husbandry (cows, chicken and sheep), crops, sales… it’s up to you to manage and grow your own farm in a huge open world, including an all-new American environment.
As your career progresses, you will control over a hundred farming vehicles and machines, faithfully recreated from the biggest names in the industry (Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Grimme, etc…), including vehicles new to Farming Simulator!
Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium also comes with an online mode and online services. You’ll be able to manage a farm with up to 10 other players online or via local network. You can also share mods, vehicles and equipment with players from all over the world, providing unlimited hours of gameplay.
With a deep and powerful simulation experience, a large open world, a huge fleet of vehicles including brand new machines, and exciting online possibilities, Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium invites you aboard the largest farming simulation ever created!
- manage your own farm
- breed your cattle
- 100+ authentic vehicles
- 2 environments: American & European
48. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 LITE
A free-to-play version of "PES 2019" is here!*
Now you can play the Online myClub and PES LEAGUE Mode, as well as the Offline Exhibition Match and Training Mode all for free!
Create your very own dream team with myClub, where current and historic superstars can be signed. World renowned legendary players like Beckham and Maradona feature, as well as FC Barcelona's Ronaldinho, and Inter's Recoba, Cambiasso, Djorkaeff and Adriano. More Legend players will appear in-game throughout the year in myClub!
Aim to be the best PES player in the world by competing in this season's PES LEAGUE. Users will be able to qualify for global events by participating in the CO-OP (3v3) ONLINE Championship, time limited tournaments, or the newly introduced PES LEAGUE myClub 1v1 competition.
PES LEAGUE is an online mode which features exciting tournaments to compete against each other to become the best PES player in the world.
(*Offers in-app purchases)
Categories in common with PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 LITE: Sports
49. DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires
DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires is the latest installment of the "Empires" series, in which you aim to conquer ancient China using both strategy and the one warrior versus one thousand tactical action the WARRIORS series is known for.
The player becomes a hero from Three Kingdoms era, with the goal of unifying all of ancient China under their rule via strategy and battles!
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
Categories in common with DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires: Action
50. CastleMiner Z
CastleMiner Z is an online coop survival horror game in a block based environment. Travel with your friends in a huge, ever-changing world and craft modern weapons to defend yourself from dragons and the zombie horde!
Game PlayCastleMiner Z is an infinite world filled with deep places to explore, and horrifying monsters to slay. Build structures out of blocks, craft weapons and tools from raw materials, and explore the vast and frightening world around you.
Play by yourself or online with friends in any of these exciting game modes:
- Endurance Mode: There are tales of a place beyond the mountains where Hell itself has torn through. How far can you get before you succumb to the zombies, dragons, skeletons, or other enemies that thirst for your blood? Run, fight, and sneak your way across dry deserts, snowy mountains, and icy expanses on your quest to vanquish the ultimate guardians of the abyss. In Endurance Mode, the world is randomized each game and the death of your party is permanent.
- Survival Mode: If you enjoy Endurance, but would rather build permanent structures and defenses, Survival Mode is where you’ll spend your time.
- Creative Mode: With simplified crafting and the ability to adjust or eliminate the enemy threat, Creative Mode is a great place to build vast structures in peace.
- Dragon Survival Mode: For those who like their trophies big and their hair singed and smoking, Dragon Survival Mode brings you up close and personal with wave after wave of the biggest, meanest, scaliest brutes in the game.
Worlds can be saved in any game mode (except endurance) so try building a castle with enemies turned off, then grabbing some friends and loading it up with enemies turned on!