The best games like Rochard are:
- arrow_rightPortal 2
- arrow_rightDevil May Cry 4: Special Edition
- arrow_rightInvisible, Inc.
- arrow_rightCrash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- arrow_rightGuns of Icarus Alliance
100 Best Games Like Rochard:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (34)
- PlayStation 4 (49)
- iOS (49)
- Android (32)
- macOS (93)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (23)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (41)
- Xbox (9)
- PlayStation 3 (51)
- PlayStation 2 (16)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (14)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Portal 2
Portal 2 is a first-person puzzle game developed by Valve Corporation and released on April 19, 2011 on Steam, PS3 and Xbox 360. It was published by Valve Corporation in digital form and by Electronic Arts in physical form.
Its plot directly follows the first game's, taking place in the Half-Life universe. You play as Chell, a test subject in a research facility formerly ran by the company Aperture Science, but taken over by an evil AI that turned upon its creators, GladOS. After defeating GladOS at the end of the first game but failing to escape the facility, Chell is woken up from a stasis chamber by an AI personality core, Wheatley, as the unkempt complex is falling apart. As the two attempt to navigate through the ruins and escape, they stumble upon GladOS, and accidentally re-activate her...
Portal 2's core mechanics are very similar to the first game's ; the player must make their way through several test chambers which involve puzzles. For this purpose, they possess a Portal Gun, a weapon capable of creating teleportation portals on white surfaces. This seemingly simple mechanic and its subtleties coupled with the many different puzzle elements that can appear in puzzles allows the game to be easy to start playing, yet still feature profound gameplay. The sequel adds several new puzzle elements, such as gel that can render surfaces bouncy or allow you to accelerate when running on them.
The game is often praised for its gameplay, its memorable dialogue and writing and its aesthetic. Both games in the series are responsible for inspiring most puzzle games succeeding them, particularly first-person puzzle games. The series, its characters and even its items such as the portal gun and the companion cube have become a cultural icon within gaming communities.
Portal 2 also features a co-op mode where two players take on the roles of robots being led through tests by GladOS, as well as an in-depth level editor.
Transistor is a cyberpunk game that uses isometric point-of-view as its primary mechanic. Following the story of Red, she discovers a body of an unknown man with a sword in his chest called Transistor. Sword has possessed the mind and voice of its previous owner and now able to speak with Red, navigating her in a city called Cloudbank, as the Process attacked the city and still searches for Red to kill her and return the sword back to them for unknown reasons.
Despite having real-time battles, Red can freeze the time with her ability called Turn that draws her action bar. Until it is fully restored, no abilities can be used if only you don't have the upgrades. As an addition, Red can retrieve Functions from her fallen enemies - new powers for her weapon with a passive, persistent effect or other. Beautiful design and interesting lore give this game a unique atmosphere being doubled by the soundtrack, done by Darren Korb.
• An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
• Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
• Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
• Vibrant hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
• Hours of reactive voiceover create a deep and atmospheric story
• 'Recursion' option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
• Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
Furi is a game that consists of boss fights. It is set in a neon-bright futuristic world with some elements of traditional Japanese aesthetics. The game is accompanied by a synthwave soundtrack recorded by several popular electronic artists including Carpenter Brut.
The player assumes the role of the Stranger, a white-haired samurai wearing a red cloak. The Stranger was kept as a prisoner on an orbital station until he was released from his cell by an unknown benefactor wearing a bunny suit. The protagonist, now armed with a plasma gun and a katana, has to fight his way to freedom through a series of levels, each of them containing only one enemy, a boss who guards Stranger's prison. Each battle is preceded by a cutscene that further reveals the plot, and each boss requires a unique approach.
The game is played in an isometric top-down view. The combat system is very simple, it includes no combos and consists of only four basic movements. The Stranger can slash with his sword, fire his gun, block an incoming attack or dash forward to avoid it. Each action can be made more powerful by holding its button for several seconds, although it slows down your movement.
5. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition is a remastered version of slasher called Devil May Cry 4 developed by Capcom.
The game takes place in a city called Fortune which is ruled by the Order of the Sword that worships the Dark Knight Sparda, who protects the city from demons.
During the morning prayer, the son of Sparda, Dante, rushes into the church, kills the head of the Order and most of its' knights. Nero manages to stop Dante in his killing spree. Demons start their assault on the city, and with the rest of the knights defending it, Nero follows Dante's trail.
The game's levels are open-ended, as the players can both advance the plot further, or backtrack to previous locations. The main objectives of the player are to complete quests and kill demons.
Most of the quests revolve around finding an item or solving a small puzzle. The game's combat is typical for the slasher genre. It features fast-paced gameplay with the addition of a combo system. The players have to chain their attacks both with their sword and firearms.
It is possible to level up your character. For completing a mission, the player is awarded Red Spheres and Proud Souls. Souls are used for unlocking new moves, while items are bought using Spheres.
Special Edition features
There is not much difference from the base game. Apart from minor graphical updates, it became possible to complete the story as three new characters.
Categories in common with Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition: Action
6. Invisible, Inc.
Developed by the Canadian Klei Entertainment, Invisible Inc. is a turn-based strategy with elements of stealth and roguelike. The game takes place in a dystopian future: in 2074 and the huge multinational corporations seized power from the world government. Invisible Inc. - a private intelligence agency and a corporate contractor, conduct sophisticated undercover operations and use complex AI system called Incognita.
At the beginning of the game, the security system of the agency was breached and most of the agency was lost. The remaining employee manages only to save AI, but its existence is questionable: the system can exist without connecting to a powerful computer for only 72 hours. Finding the right hardware becomes the main task of surviving agents. The player plays the role of their remote operator.
The gameplay is similar to the X-COM games: all missions are turn-based. Each agent under player’s control has a limited action point that he can use during the turn. Often the main task on the map is to possess a certain object. During the missions, the player can complete additional quests that allow you to open new agents and equipment.
7. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot™, is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy game collection. Now you can experience Crash Bandicoot like never before. Spin, jump, wump and repeat as you take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three games that started it all, Crash Bandicoot™, Crash Bandicoot™ 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot™ 3: Warped. Relive all your favorite Crash moments in their fully-remastered graphical glory and get ready to put some UMPH in your WUMP!Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy Stormy Ascent Level
Experience the notorious Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot game. Previously unfinished and unreleased, this level will challenge even the most hardcore of Crash fans! Do you have what it takes to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, flying birds, moving platforms and iron spikes?Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Future Tense Level
Play the first-ever NEW level built for the original trilogy’s gameplay in almost 20 years. Drawing inspiration from the cut “Waterfall Level” from the first Crash Bandicoot game, Future Tense features several puzzles from the original level set in the futuristic setting from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Discover a whole new level of difficulty for Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy as you dodge rockets, destroy robots and leaps lasers while ascending a massive futuristic skyscraper.
Categories in common with Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: Action
8. Guns of Icarus Alliance
Guns of Icarus Alliance is an extended player versus environment edition of Guns of Icarus Online, a player versus player multiplayer FPS. It contains Set in a steampunk world, the game is focused on airship combat where you take the role of a member of a four-player team. Every player is responsible for their part of the ship and needs to perform different functions. The game features all content from the original game, including PvP mode.
There are three classes in the game: Pilot, Gunner or Engineer. Only the good interaction and balance between these roles will let your team be successful during battles. You can build and customize your own ship and complete different missions against AI opponents. Raising your rating within the faction, you will gain all perks a leadership can give. Additionally, the game features the fight over certain territories you can conquer. As a result, every match affects the entire war map, taking into account your and your opponents’ wins and fails.
9. Sven Co-op
Sven Co-op is a cooperative multiplayer modification for the first-person shooter Half-Life developed by Daniel Fearon. In 2013, Valve allowed the team to publish the mod on Steam as a standalone modification.
The gameplay of Sven Co-op heavily resembles the same of the original Half-Life, so it is highly recommended to be familiar with its gameplay and to complete its tutorial level. Sven Co-op supports Half-Life's singleplayer but changes it up a bit to improve upon the cooperative aspect of the game.
The levels of Sven Co-op are divided into missions and are usually separated from each other. Many missions take place on several maps with some of them being fused into one. The objective of most levels is to find an exit or complete a specific task - it is not necessary to kill any enemies whatsoever. The maps are used using a variety of settings, starting with Black Mesa and ending with a modern urban war one.
Changes in comparison with the original game
There are only 12 changes in the original Half-Life gameplay, yet they do not drastically affect the gameplay. Most of the changes were made to the NPCs and the NPC following system. Now you can take any friendly NPC with you, some of the NPCs will even heal you. Several small changes also affect the enemy behavior, for example, the players can no longer free themselves from the barnacles. A teammate is needed to get you out.
10. The Cat Lady
The Cat Lady follows Susan Ashworth, a lonely 40-year old on the verge of suicide. She has no family, no friends and no hope for a better future. One day she discovers that five strangers will come along and change everything...
By author Remigiusz Michalski (Harvester Games) this suspenseful psychological horror game features stylized artwork, a simple keyboard control method and English voice acting, plus a compelling, atmospheric 70 minute soundtrack by micAmic (now included free with every copy in Library > Music) and featured artists Warmer, 5iah and Tears Of Mars.
The Cat Lady contains strong adult themes and is recommended only for players over 18.
11. ibb & obb
ibb & obb is a two player cooperative game set in a puzzle filled world where gravity goes both up and down. You can only succeed by working closely together.
Find a friend for some true local co-op couch fun or match up online.
Fall up and jump down through 15 levels filled with double gravity puzzles and discover 8 hidden worlds that will test your new non-Newtonian skills to the maximum.
All levels have their own unique music, composed by Kettel, known for his warm melodic electronica.Key Features
- Local and online co-op
- Warm electronic soundtrack by Kettel
- Steam achievements, leaderboards, multiplayer, cloud saving and trading cards
- Secret levels that will test your skills to the max
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, 'cause... MouseCraft is here!
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
13. The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
Take part of history’s greatest battle of Green VS. Tan. Fight amongst and against others online. Jump, shoot and roll your way into victory with fast paced objective based gameplay. Sometimes the greatest battles are fought by the smallest of soldiers.
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
14. Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Dodge, deflect and catch enemy fire as you perform ridiculous aerial stunt shots with your mustachio'd unicycle robot. Play a wide variety of classic, expert, and custom game modes in offline singleplayer, local multiplayer, or online multilpayer matches.Includes:
- 21 different multiplayer modes & solo/co-op challenges to test your skills and teamwork - like Hoops, Grand Prix racing, and of course classic Elimination.
- Deep game mode customization with in-game rule editor allows you to mutate & remix gameplay with near-limitless possibilities
- Offline singleplayer challenges, bot matches, and randomized Arcade mode where you battle waves of bots & bosses using clever combinations of superpowered perks
- Online multiplayer servers provided at no extra cost. Easily create your own public or unlisted online rooms without any server knowledge required.
- No online queues - jump into a match and start playing within seconds of game launch
- Split-screen Local Multiplayer PvP and co-op challenges with up to 4 players
- Cosmetic hats, robot bodies, heads, wheels, decals, sunglasses, moustaches, and ball FX that can be crafted or earned from random in-game drops
- Powerups like Jetpacks, Huge Dodgeballs, Laser Balls, and Boomerang Balls. Pick them up randomly or enable as permanent arena modifiers.
- Co-op challenges that let you team up with friends, equip scenario-specific powerups, destroy bots and aim for leaderboard high scores.
- Random loot drops that you can craft into rare cosmetic items, trade with other players, or sell on the Steam Marketplace.
- LAN support
- Steam Workshop support to submit your own cosmetic items for inclusion in the game
- Capture and share your best shots as replay GIFs
- An amazing electronic music soundtrack and playback of audio files from your own computer. Arena lights pulse dynamically to the beat of the music.
- A monster truck announcer
- AlienFX-equipped computers glow and pulse to match the arena lights
- Persistent stats and achievements
- Still being regularly updated with new content and features based on community suggestions!
PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNING: This game contains lots of flashing lights. You can enable photosensitive mode in options / video. This will disable lasers, bright explosions and other lights that pulse to the beat of the music.
15. Ion Fury
While Shelly “Bombshell” Harrison earned her codename defusing bombs for the Global Defense Force, when evil transhumanist mastermind Dr. Jadus Heskel unleashes the members of his cybernetic cult onto the streets of Neo DC, she knows it’s time to start causing explosions instead of preventing them.
Her quest to slay Heskel leaves a trail of carnage throughout huge, multi-path levels filled with gigantic explosions, more secret areas than we can count, and inhuman foes behind every corner. There’s no regenerating health here; stop taking cover and start running and gunning.
Shelly’s crusade to take down Heskel’s army will see her leave destruction in her wake with a wide arsenal of weapons, complete with alternate fire modes and different ammo types. Her signature revolver, the tri-barreled Loverboy, brings enemies pain and players pleasure with both single shots and Old West-style hammer fanning action. Who needs a regular shotgun when you can load buckshot into your grenade launcher? Violent, over-the-top Bowling Bombs rip enemies apart with ease.
Ion Fury laughs at the idea of mandatory checkpoints and straight paths through shooting galleries. But, just because this is a true old-school first-person shooter doesn’t mean we've ignored all the good new stuff the last two decades have brought. Headshots? Hell yeah. More physics and interactivity? You betcha. Widescreen, controller support, and Auto Saves? 3D Realms and Voidpoint have taken the best of both worlds and cooked it all into a bloody stew.
The true successor to classic shooters such as Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, and Blood.
Experience the original BUILD engine on steroids, pumped up and ready to rock again after 20 years!
Duck, jump, climb, swim, and blast your way through 7 exciting zones packed with multiple levels of mayhem!
A beautiful game world assembled from thousands of hand-crafted textures and sprites
An awe-inspiring arsenal of devastating weapons, including multiple ammo types and alternate fire modes. Tri-barreled revolvers, grenade launchers, and heat-seeking smart bombs are your best friends!
The classic '90s FPS action you love, meshed with modern inventions like locational damage and seamless level transitions
ZERO PROCEDURAL GENERATION. All levels are hand made and full of multiple paths, cool effects, and complex set pieces!
Thumping soundtrack comprised of true tracked module music, in authentic FastTracker 2 format
Easy access on to level editor and other development tools on day one, plus Steam Workshop support
16. bit Dungeon II
bit Dungeon II is fast action-adventure game with a giant overworld to explore.
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
- Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
- Steam Play Support.
- Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
- Level up based on which weapon you use.
- Randomly generated items.
- Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
- Enemies with disgusting faces.
- Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
- Controller Support.
- Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.
17. Ittle Dew
Adventuress Ittle Dew and her sidekick Tippsie crash onto a strange island, filled with loot and mysterious inhabitants. It quickly dawns on the duo that this might become their biggest adventure yet.
Ittle Dew boils down the classic adventure formula until there is only fun left. Experience devious puzzles, timeless gameplay and lots of exploration!
Lots of secrets and shortcuts to explore
Combine your tools in ingenious ways
Beautiful hand-drawn HD wobble graphics
Speedrunners welcome, with Leaderboards for all the ways you can break the game
When a brilliant particle physicist dies unexpectedly, the race is on to secure his terrible new technology before it falls into the wrong hands. The lives of four playable characters become entangled as they fight against the clock to find the dead scientist’s secret vault.
The suspicions they harbor, the memories they guard, the connections they share - all will converge as these four ordinary people work together to prevent a potentially cataclysmic disaster.Key Features:
- Voiceover work featuring fan-favorite Logan Cunningham (Bastion)
- Four simultaneously playable characters
- A twisting, riveting storyline influenced by player decisions
- Long and short term memory system - ask anybody about anything in the game!
- Over ten hours of gameplay!
Closers is an episodic anime action RPG bursting with spectacular battles and steeped in an epic storyline. Choose your Closer, gather your friends or dive in solo, and use your amazing powers to protect Earth, in mankind’s desperate battle against horrific monsters from another dimension!
Each and every Closer has their own personality and character arc. You’ll face the same foes and overcome the same threats, but through the lens of each character’s unique combat style and flair.
Each Closer has his or her own combat style, and with thousands of weapons and gear choices, no two Closers will be exactly alike. Customize your gear and develop your skills to suit your own play style!
The action in Closers is fast and furious. Jump, dodge, build up combos, unleash special attacks, and beat down legions of dimensional monsters with an ever-increasing menu of combat skills.
Team up with friends or take on the alien hordes solo...or go head-to-head in Closers’ challenging PvP arenas!
20. Fairy Bloom Freesia
Once upon a time, in a forest called Lita, there lived a fairy whose role it was to protect the trees of the forest from the monsters and humans who would try to steal the spirit stones that provide the forest’s life energy. Her name was Freesia and her kung fu was very, very strong…
Take control of Freesia as she protects Lita Forest by beating the living daylights out of enemies invading the forest!
Use Mana that builds up during battles to learn new skills. As Freesia progresses through the stages, she will pick up many powerful new techniques and abilities. Chain together combos and send enemies flying into other enemies to take out whole groups at a time & cause massive damage!
Beat monsters, human and boss battles and survive long enough to progress to the next day. The more days you survive, the more varied and stronger the enemies will become, and the story of how the humans came to live in harmony with the forest unveils.
Unleash the fairy fists of fury!Key Features:
- Beautiful 3D graphics and stunning effects!
- A huge repertoires of techniques, special moves and magic to obtain and use!
- Hugely satisfying freestyle combinations, enemy juggling and attack chaining!
- Fun cast of characters and story!
- Fully-featured achievements system with 101 awards to achieve!
The year 2087 is upon us — a future where genetic engineering is the norm, the addictive Trance has replaced almost any need for human interaction, and an omnipresent AI named Central powers the city. Its all-seeing CEL police force keeps tabs on everyone, including three people who are about to meet their maker.
- Charlie Regis, an agent of the city’s all-seeing secret police, finds himself blackmailed with the lives of his unborn children. Pushed to the limits by his deceit and his past, how far is he willing to go to save his legacy?
- Latha Sesame, a jobless agoraphobe addicted to the Trance, has become targeted for assassination. Without knowing who to trust, she must face the dangers of “meatspace” and survive a fate that has invisibly ruled her entire life.
- Max Lao, a tech-savvy case officer who joined CEL to forget her criminal past. Now she finds herself torn between two loyalties. When she’s asked to apprehend her best friend and partner, she must choose to follow her friend or the law.
As these three struggle to save themselves, they will soon discover a string of conspiracies that threatens not only their lives, but everything they think they know.
22. Scrap Mechanic
PLEASE NOTE: We’re still at work on Scrap Mechanic! Get started right away in Creative Mode, and get ready for Survival Mode coming in a later update.Welcome to the machine-filled creative paradise of Scrap Mechanic, a multiplayer
sandbox game with imagination and ingenuity at its core.
Scrap Mechanic is an all-new creative multiplayer sandbox game which drops you right into a world where you quite literally engineer your own adventures! Choose from the 100+ building parts you have at your disposal and create anything from crazy transforming vehicles to a house that moves. You’re even able to team up with your friends to create amazing things together: in Scrap Mechanic, you’re the master creator of anything you can imagine!
Here’s the deal: you’re a robot maintenance mechanic en route to your posting on a fully-automated agriculture planet. Your job is to take care of the worker robots as they work the land, sending the food they produce to the metropolitan planets. Thing is, close to touchdown your spacecraft loses control and crashes, but since you’ve got luck on your side (erm…), you survive! You’re stranded though, and at first glance you find that not everything’s quite as it should be. The Farmbots working the fields have gone crazy, and now there’s only one way to stay alive: using your quick thinking, your creativity and your wily knack of turning your surroundings to your advantage.
Let’s pop the hood and see what’s on offer right now:
- Creative Mode!
An unlimited amount of parts are yours to play with! Build free on your choice of terrain without limitations or the threat of death.
Choose between playing as a male or female mechanic.
- Parts ‘n’ Blocks!
Scrap Mechanic comes loaded with over 100 parts. Some with unique shapes and sizes, but all giving you the power to basically create anything you want.
- Interactive Parts!
The interactive parts that let you put your creations in motion represent the very best and most exciting parts of Scrap Mechanic! With a wide range of parts and an array of functions from gas and electric engines to thrusters, sensors and buttons, you’ll never be bored with the tools at your disposal!
Your Mechanics’ Handbook is your trusty educational friend, with you from the start and dying to be read! Flip trough its pages at your leisure to learn the basics of building in a easy way.
- Connect Tool!
The tool that brings everything together and makes it all happen. A must for any true mechanic!
Lightens the load when building creations with physics in mind. Let it lift you – and your creations – higher!
Whack loose parts and watch them fly. Smacking physics around with the hammer is great fun.
For all the latest news, follow us on:
For more info: http://www.scrapmechanic.com/
23. Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ
Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ is a traditional style jigsaw puzzle game with top down shooter gameplay thrown in to ruin your day and peaceful puzzling experience. Dead things want to eat you whilst you puzzle. You'll have to keep the dead dudez at bay with a mixture of mines, barricades, bullets and nades.
You'll need to spend Zombucks on defences to help you keep back them shamblers. Barricade the roads, line the floor with mines, do anything you can to fortify the path before the hoards of reanimated reach you (an mess up all your pieces).Features:
- Traditional puzzle gameplay mixed in with some top down shooter action.
- Intense gritty atmosphere.
- 19 puzzles in a range of sizes from 60 to 350 pieces.
- Multiple FREE DLC bonus puzzles.
- 34 Steam Achievements.
- Awesome fully hand-draw images.
- Interactive play environment.
- Horrible dead things to shoot at whilst you puzzle.
- Perks & equipment.
24. INSOMNIA: The Ark
INSOMNIA is a dieselpunk sci-fi RPG about the slowly degrading remnants of human society attempting to survive on an abandoned space metropolis. Develop your character, explore lovingly handcrafted locations, interact with peculiar NPCs and factions, craft equipment and try to stay alive in this brutal world.
Welcome to Object 6 - a colossal space station set on a dismal 400-year journey in search of a new home. Your character wakes from cryogenic sleep — stricken with a rare psychological disease and unknowingly holding humanity’s last hope in his bare hands...Exploration is rewarding…and dangerousSurvive hunger, thirst, fatigue while searching for valuable technology and resources in over 70 unique locations. Pay attention - INSOMNIA’s nuanced world can conceal unexpected quests from treacherous characters, as well as savage enemies and deadly hazards.Personalized journeyBreak free from character classes and unwanted grind with a flexible perk system combined with a large amount of craftable items and equipment. Choose your gear wisely - every armor and weapon type in the game has its own tactical virtues and shortcomings.
Сhoices matterNavigate a non-linear storyline with ‘points of no return’ that encourage unorthodox approaches and 12 different story endings. Your character’s chosen background plays a role in how you interact with NPC’s and factions, as well as influences the outcomes of certain quests.
A rich universeExperience a neo-noir world with elements of dieselpunk. Witness man-made apocalyptic landscapes imbued with a dark ambient soundtrack and echoes of a decaying civilization.Public support for INSOMNIA
Please feel free to contact us here if you are Streamer or Influencer.
25. Between Me and The Night
‘Between Me and The Night' is a surrealist action adventure game that walks the thin path between sanity and madness. Take on the role of a young boy and explore and interact with the mysterious house in which he lives. Solve puzzles around the house to reveal new places, help you overcome the shadows of the night and discover the strange world beyond it's walls.
Kill, drink, and kill some more in WASTED, a roguelike post-apocalyptic pub crawler set in a lawless wasteland that lives and dies by the rules “Get wasted, or get wasted trying.”
When a thermonuclear blitzkrieg deprives America of its greatest minds, the very hardiest specimens of humanity cling on to life. From the ashes of old America, a new world emerges, and an ersatz, post-apocalyptic, stillborn 80’s continues indefinitely, populated entirely by the toughest, meanest, and outright dumbest of God’s creations, the Wasters.
Live the life of a Waster, fighting tooth and nail, bullets and baseball bats over the most precious of unnatural resources, a liquid from beneath the sands that fuels all of un-civilization: Booze. Gain strange mutational Hangovers and explore the Coolers, mysterious underground bunkers, in search of powerful weapons, impressive armor, and a nice stiff drink to top it all off. Who knows, maybe you'll uncover some old world secrets while you're at it.
Or don't, because death comes quick in the Western Wastes, and what's yours today just might be picked off your pile of guts tomorrow.KEY FEATURES
Customize your character through the S.H.O.T.S. system by drinking irradiated bottles of Booze. Gain powerful Hangovers and mutate yourself with a myriad of permanent abilities. Bolster your strengths by wearing gnarly, 80's inspired clothing, and arm yourself with an impressive array of things to beat, shoot, disintegrate, or explode your enemies with!
...Or Get Wasted Trying
Explore giant, procedurally generated Coolers in search of loot, but beware vicious raiders, disgusting mutants, and a plethora of deadly traps that'll stop at nothing to turn you into a messy pile of guts. Make your way to the bottom-most level of the Cooler in any way you choose: sneaking your way past your foes, obliterating them with brute force, or maybe even fooling them into fighting one another. Scrounge up ammo and items from your surroundings and loot the bodies of dead enemies for their stuff. Just take care not to overextend yourself - when your character dies, they're gone for good.
Carve Out Your Own Little Slice Of The Wastes
Build up your persistent player home and keep it stocked with weapons and supplies to keep you alive and ticking. Carve out your own little slice of the wastes by fitting your house with amenities like workbenches, kitchens, and gardens and decorate it with junk you find through your travels. Should the wastelands relieve you of your livelihood, your stuff will live on for the next Waster who stumbles upon your home.
Leave Your Mark
The choices you make and the way you act will have profound effects on the future of the Western Wastes. Visit the various locales of the Western Wastes of California, trade sheets of TP for valuable supplies, and help other Wasters out by taking on their requests. Make friends with the wasteland's, um, more "interesting" personalities, and you'll be rewarded with unique goods and services. Who knows, you might even end up altering the future of the wastelands forever!
27. Half Dead
SUPREME COUNCIL OF THE COLONY P-9174
NOTICE OF SENTENCING:
The Supreme Council of the Colony p-9174 wishes to inform you that your crimes have been analyzed and classified as "crimes of a violent nature". The Court has nobly decided to allow you the opportunity to choose a punishment from the list below:
1. Participation in the entertainment show "Half Dead", which allows the possibility of a punishment exemption.
2. Due process capital punishment.
We would like to remind you that the Council respects the rights of its citizens. Therefore, choose the penalty that conforms to your political conventions and religious beliefs. Your decision will be accepted without delay.
Extra information about the "Half Dead" program and exemption conditions:
The show takes place in a facility composed of a network of rooms. Some are empty. Others, however, contain objects of perilous nature. Your goal is to locate the exit and escape from the complex.
Win the game and you'll win your freedom.
Participation in the Half Dead Program is an opportunity to serve your country. All the proceeds earned by the show will be used to support our democracy and fight the insolent rebels who threaten our system.
28. Tank Universal
Tank Universal creates a huge virtual 'Tron-like' world where you take part in immense 3D tank battles involving scores of units both friendly and not so friendly in wide open levels!
Players can bombard the enemy from a distance or close the gap and dodge shells point blank - all in an immersive first person perspective.
- 20 levels of highly addictive and intense tank battles
- Some missions require you to leave the safety of your tank and explore the world on foot
- Ability to upgrade weapons and tank equipment
- Fight alongside allies against highly intelligent and numerous enemies
- Spectacular looking virtual world and eye-popping particle effects
- Take the battle in any direction with wide open levels allowing freedom of play
- Intriguing storyline switching between the 'real world' and the digital virtual world
- Enhanced resolutions, including widescreen support up to 1680x1050
- Unlock over 25 achievements, including Roadkill, Sheep Master and the all important; Saviour of the Resistance
29. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
30. Ninja Pizza Girl
Ninja Pizza Girl is a serious game about self-esteem, bullying and resilience – and pizza delivering ninjas!
Its deeply-woven story follows Gemma, a sixteen-year-old girl working as a pizza delivery ninja for her father’s independent Pizzeria. In a world where slums teeter on top of skyscrapers, where powerful mega-corporations exploit the poor and where quality pizza is hard to come by, Gemma must fight to keep her ideals, her family and their business intact in face of the most merciless enemies known to any teenage girl – other teenagers.
"Deftly tackling bullying, self awareness and self acceptance, not to mention the challenge of keeping a pizza hot, Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautiful and important game." - Rhianna Pratchett
"Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautifully presented, challenging-but-not-brutal platformer that delivers not only pizza, but important messages about self-worth and bullying. Any young people in your lives—and you!—need this game!" - Karin Weekes
- Accessible flow-based gameplay that welcomes beginners while challenging speedrunners.
- Face enemies that shove, trip, throw garbage in your hair and upload videos of their abuse.
- Unique "health" system that tracks the player's self-esteem
- A mind-melting original soundtrack by the amazing Max Maars who was featured on Triple J's "Unearthed"
- The only videogame to feature the phrase "No Pants. No Pizza."
Ninja Pizza Girl. For Honour. For Family. For Pizza.
Inspired by the first-person shooters of the past that we loved, we're taking all the most memorable elements and putting them in a toolkit to be used and combined however you want. At its heart, Gunscape is an FPS construction kit. It's a game that lets you go wild with your creativity in a pumping action sandbox! Gunscape does this by providing easy-to-use tools based on a block-placement interface everybody's already familiar with to create single-player campaigns, co-op maps and multiplayer arenas and the functionality to share your creations with your friends. Don't like building stuff and just want to blast your way through hordes of monsters or duel with other players? Maps can also be shared, played and voted on by the whole world, so you'll always have new levels at your fingertips!Standard Edition
Get access to all main game themes with the Standard Edition of Gunscape! It includes blocks, props, enemies, avatars and weapons from the Bathyscape, Bierenstein, Final Fortress, Electro, Relay, Too Rockin’, Siegecraft, Orifice and Tremor.Gold Edition
Get access to all current and future game content with the Gold Edition of Gunscape! Initially it includes blocks, props, enemies, avatars and weapons from the Standard Edition plus the Seasonal, Alienware and Gold theme packs. Also receive the Gunscape Original Sound Track DLC! The first extra DLC will be the Seismic pack, coming in Q2 2016 and this will be available free of charge to Gold Edition purchasers.World Building
The game is organised into themes taken from the entire genre of FPS games, from the early classics to the modern triple-A stealth and war shooters. Each theme set contains unique world building blocks, player models, enemies (and bosses!), music tracks, skyboxes, special level elements (like traps and teleporters) and--of course--GUNS (plus bombs, bats, swords, flamethrowers, chainsaws, rocket launchers and much, much more. 38 weapons planned so far!). Assets from different sets are meant to be combined freely when building your worlds and the selection of content contained in each one has been carefully selected and planned out to avoid redundancy and to represent the truly iconic parts of the game it was inspired by.
It's important to us that anybody should be able to create their own levels. In the days of Doom and Build engine games level editors were simple enough that it didn't take long to learn how to create a whole new adventure for the player. The truly skilled could create impressive feats of architecture, but the rest of us could still create enjoyable challenges thanks to tightly-designed game engines that focused on making the core gameplay pure fun. In a game like that it doesn't matter how many times you test and tweak the layout to make your map the best it can be, or how abstract the level becomes as a result. This is the driving philosophy behind Gunscape. It's also the reason we've chosen to start by polishing the multiplayer experience in the pre-alpha demo, as we feel this is one of the best ways to develop and tweak the core gameplay.World Sharing
Of course, there's no point in creating great play experiences if nobody else gets to play them! Gunscape has a server to share your creations and the game has a built in map browser with filtering and voting system, so that anybody can have full access to every public player-created level, regardless of which theme packs were used to make them. The available demo (more on this later) has game levels we have put together and we'll continue to add more as we complete new content to help show how much potential there is for you to create some truly amazing things with Gunscape!Game Features
- Solo, split-screen and online co-operative multiplayer level creation! Build maps at your own pace or invite friends to help out! Jump in and out of action mode while editing to test your level on the fly or just to blast one another.
- Single-player campaign mode: play or create a sequence or branching tree of levels with or without a story. Build a whole self-contained adventure or a gauntlet of fearsome challenges.
- Co-op mode: invite one or more friends to tackle a dedicated co-op map with you or take a single-player map and crank up the difficulty.
- Multiplayer arenas: build a map with multiple spawn points and powerups and invite your friends or host a public game for some brutal online action using one of many multiplayer modes, including classics such as free-for-all and team deathmatch, capture the flag variants, king of the hill and domination/point capture modes and different tag/infection variants. We plan on including a lot of these, and to continue adding more, including flexible objectives like race to the finish which could be used to build multiplayer rocket jump courses or other types of challenge maps such as a competitive adventure through trap-filled dungeons, or hunter which awards points for killing monsters so you can create your own MP dinosaur safari.
- Cross-platform multiplayer: optional where it counts, but great to have for cross-platform co-op!
- Global and persistent map sharing: anyone can play the levels you share regardless of platform
- 8 multiplayer match modes
32. ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd Runner - M∀RS
JEHUTY lives. And there, ANUBIS thrives. ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd Runner returns with 4K and VR support.
Relive the experience ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd Runner - M∀RS as a full-length remaster of the classic fast-paced 3D robot action game, recreated in VR, native 4K and in full surround sound. Enter JEHUTY’s cockpit and fly through Martian skies!
The year is 2174 and the despotic BAHRAM military organisation is using new Orbital Frames robot technology to secure its grip on Mars and Earth. Seizing control of the JEHUTY Orbital Frame, the player is the last hope for the stricken planets. Strike deep at the heart of the BAHRAM army with unrivalled powers! Written and directed by Shuyo Murata, The 2nd Runner - M∀RS is recognised as a masterpiece among space action titles.
Categories in common with ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd Runner - M∀RS: Action
33. Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition
Space Hooligans have escaped custody and are wreaking havoc all over Planet Land! HQ calls on cybernetic peace-keeper Patricia Wagon to bring these renegades to justice. With the help of Corporal Gendarmor and her trusty Pellet Gun, there's nothing she can't handle. When the going gets tough, Wagon activates her Helmet Siren, altering the world around her. Enter the mechanical shape-shifting, dimension switching world of Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition and blow crime away.
34. Let the Cat in
Let The Cat In is the cute puzzle game about little kittens that you need to help get into the house. The player's task is to arrange all the things and mechanisms inside the house for creating fantastic chain reactions, in order to open the door, let kittens come in and reach their favorite basket. Once the aim is reached, they can finally cuddle and fall asleep. Enjoy realy challenging logic levels, collect stars which will help you open the next rooms, play and interract with the cute kittens that will definitely cheer you up. By earning stars in each level you will be able also to pamper your kittens with various cool things and new colors available in the store.
35. Frozen Cortex
Frozen Cortex is a simultaneous turn-based strategy game from Mode 7, the creators of Frozen Synapse. Get a free key for a friend with every purchase!
Make a plan for your customised robots on a randomly-generated playfield. Positioning, timing and reading the terrain are all vital if you want to outwit your opponent.
Your moves, and those of your opponent, play out at the same time.
Taut, competitive multiplayer and a deep, complex single player with three different league modes (including large-scale randomly generated league) mean that you can experience your own brand of futuresporting glory!
“Another brilliant slice of strategy from Mode 7” (Eurogamer)
“I’ve been looking forward to this as much as almost any other game this year.” (Adam Smith, RockPaperShotgun)Features
- Free key for a friend with every purchase
- Four core single player modes: roguelike “Knockout” mode; Global Cortex League mode; Manager Mode; Randomly Generated Season Mode
- Experience the intrigues of the Global Cortex League with a compelling story that spans the various modes - play how you want and keep up with the narrative!
- 7 unique AI teams each with their own coach who responds dynamically to the play
- Manager Mode - vast season mode featuring salary cap, roster management, free agent bidding, a college league, injuries and much more...
- Multiplayer modes: Full Match and Duplicate; several variants of each; make your own custom mode!
- Online rankings and fast matchmaking
- Team Editor: name your players, customise their stats, armour, faces and more!
- Further customisation options including Pitch Editor
- Music from legendary indie game composer nervous_testpilot
This game was previously called Frozen Endzone and was renamed Frozen Cortex while in Early Access
36. Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past
When the king asked a famous alchemist to look into the murder of his most trusted agent, the last thing the alchemist expected was to discover an intricate network of criminals working from the shadows to bring chaos to the land. Conduct the investigation as a shapeshifter and uncover a conspiracy that threatens to shake the foundations of the kingdom.
CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION IN A FAIRYTALE KINGDOM!
When the ruler of the realm asks you to investigate a series of killings, a seemingly straightforward murder case turns out to be the tip of an iceberg as more and more secrets come to light!
MEET LEGENDARY HEROES IN 48 HAND-DRAWN SCENES!
During your detective adventure, you'll encounter many larger than life characters from myths and fairy tales. You'll help Little Red Riding Hood, come face to face with Robin Hood, and interact with many other legendary characters!
MASTER YOUR ALCHEMIC ABILITIES AND BECOME A SHAPESHIFTER!
Perfect your potion-making skills to prepare powerful elixirs that will allow you to change your physical form. Then use this ability to solve intricate riddles and crack the mysterious murder case.
DECIPHER 26 PUZZLES AND EXPLORE 25 HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Test your wits and use your special abilities to tackle seemingly insurmountable obstacles in this epic adventure! Solve the murder and save the kingdom before it's too late!
- Use your investigative skills to thwart the conspirators!
- Explore the kingdom as a shapeshifter!
- Lend legendary fairytale characters a helping hand!
- Solve numerous HO scenes to discover a shocking truth!
37. 9 Clues 2: The Ward
"The Ward" is the second installment in the 9 Clues series, in which a young detective and her partner respond to a distress call from a psychiatric hospital on a secluded island.
The island is isolated by freezing waters and constant, brutal storms. Upon the detectives’ arrival, one of the hospital’s therapists falls out of the window to his death.
As their investigation begins, the detectives learn much darker things are happening at Mnemosyne Asylum than they could have guessed. None of the patients are willing to speak about the devastating fire that engulfed the hospital four years ago, or the fire’s victims. The staff do everything they can to obscure the asylum’s past, and keep the façade of peace and order intact.
Each new clue only raises more questions. Who killed Doctor Crow? What drove one of the male nurses insane? Who is Zed Rascov? Why is the name of a little girl, Ginger, carved into the wood-paneled wall of the dead doctor’s office?
- Detective Mode: solve crime scenes by intuitively placing clues
- Eerie story set in a psychiatric hospital in 1950s America
- 42 atmospheric locations
- 19 challenging mini-games
- 39 achievements to unlock
A calming cruise, an unexpected horror. Welcomed aboard a luxurious cruise liner, you are spending your time enjoying this rare opportunity.
But at the height of the evening, things are not as they appear as a murder brings it all to a grinding halt. With no idea which direction to turn, blame is thrown around the ship in panic as the guests start to suspect one another.
As night falls and a cry echoes out through the ship, the true nightmare begins.
Search for the answers and save yourself and others from a terror you can't begin to explain.
NightCry is a 3D point-and-click adventure game. Click to move your character and search the ship. Interact with objects by selecting them. Make sure you check it all carefully, for the clues you need may not be easy to find.
But searching isn't all you will be doing. As you search, you will be haunted, and the Scissor Walker will be coming for you.
In Exploration Mode, explore the cruise liner for the answers you seek. Learn about the strange and often gruesome happenings that currently plague the ship, solve the puzzles and seek the route that will lead you to safety.
But be warned, searching through the ship's secrets will lead you to trouble and frantic escapes are the only way to survive.
Run, hide and stay quiet for it is coming, and maybe you will survive long enough to learn the true horrors of this oncoming evil force.
Please be advised that the current system requirements are still temporary.
39. Razor2: Hidden Skies
Razor2: Hidden Skies Razor2: Hidden Skies is a top view shooter. The game has the style of successful classic arcade games, while using the latest technology to create great visuals and effects. An old-school game with all new technology. Razor2 has easy gameplay, while challenging your skills with hundreds of enemies and bullets threatening you all the time. The soundtrack is another great feature, Razor2 uses classic orchestrated music, composed especially for the game.
Razor2 includes ten achievements and world records. Do your best, and place your name on the best players ranking. Play hard to win titles such as the Destructor, shooting down 4000 enemies, or the "almost impossible" Ace Pilot, completing the game without using any continues.
- Shoot them up (shmup)
- Eight levels
- Fifty different enemy waves
- Incredible Boss fights
- Weapons and equipment upgrades
- Three difficulty levels
- World and local Records
- Ten medals and achievements
- Great graphics, art and shaders
- Easy and amazing gameplay
- Awesome orchestrated music
For over nineteen years sheep have been an integral part of the worms’ fearsome arsenal. Held for years within the evil thrall of their diabolical masters the sheep are finally making a dash for freedom! Escaping the tyrannical worms, the flock must dodge its way past all manner of lethal machinery and traps as the sheep negotiate their path through the confinement of the Worms’ weapons factory out into the testing grounds and ever onwards towards pastures green.
Flockers is a modern day take on the classic A to B puzzle genre with a generous helping of sinister foreboding and dark humour for good measure. Levels have been designed to challenge the player’s skill and strategic planning as they attempt to guide their flock past heinous traps, sadistic devices and diabolical puzzles; rewarding those that can save the most sheep while still allowing progression for anyone who falls foul of the factory’s deadly machinery.Key Features:
- 60 gruelling & puzzling levels to master.
- 6 bonus levels - Psst... Hidden throughout the campaign levels are portals to a greener, more tranquil place. Discover them to unlock a new play mode where waking lazy sleeping sheep becomes the priority…
- Rewards - Want a zombie sheep? You got it! Green blood? Yes sir.. There are a stack load of customisation rewards to unlock by fulfilling a wide range of objectives. Choose from 17 crazy skins and 6 types of blood.
- Create your own levels - We’re including a powerful level creation tool, the "Meat Maker", that will give you the power to design your own deadly puzzles. (Currently only available on PC)
- Steam Workshop integration - Share your own creations with the community and play challenging levels created by other Flockers players.
- Steam Leaderboards - Players can compete against their friends and others in an attempt to get the fastest time on a level and the fastest time in the story mode.
- Star system - Player performance is assessed via a star rating system encouraging players to perfect each level.
- Twitch support - Share your sheep herding talents to a wider audience with integrated Twitch support.
- Steam Achievements - Demonstrate your gaming prowess and show off to your friends by earning Flockers achievements.
Be the first to change gravity and solve hard deadly puzzles in Attractio! Control the 3 contestants: Dalek, Mia and Keir, who compete to win the controversial reality show. You will need dexterity and cleverness to pass throughout the challenging levels. Are you up for the challenge?
Men and women risk their lives in live TV, desperate for a better life. Millions of inhabitants of the Solar System look forward to the new season of Attractio. The reality show where contestants solve deadly puzzles; so deadly in fact, there’s only one way they can leave there with their lives: to win.
This season: Keir, a man with a humble origin, looks for the monetary prize. Mia, a policewoman from mars, wants to take home the advanced technology prize. Dalek, a dangerous criminal, plays to win his freedom back. Each one will have to solve different deadly puzzles using different gadgets that will allow them to manipulate gravity.
Attractio takes place in the amazing Entertainment Space Station (ESS), an artificial satellite orbiting Mars. This station was created specifically to broadcast Attractio, being the only place that meets the requirements to host the games of the gravity manipulation. As usual, Darius will be the host of this exciting reality show.
Attractio is the first person shooter where you will be able to manipulate the gravity direction of different objects which, in turn, will make you rethink your expectations about physics. The implications of these slight changes of the laws of physics are considerable enough to allow you to solve each room in a variety of ways: your imagination and dexterity will be your greatest tools. Nevertheless, you’ll be facing some of the most challenging puzzles you’ve ever come across.
Throughout the game, you’ll play as the contestants of the reality show, Mia, Keir and Dalek, each one with different puzzles and gadgets designed for their particular abilities.
Mia: The most renowned detective of Mars will use gravity boots that will test her physical abilities and allowing her to change her own gravity so she can avoid the deadliest traps of Attractio.
Keir: From the poorest region of the Solar System, Keir will use the Shifter gun in Attractio which will allow him to manipulate the gravity direction of certain objects in Attractio.
Dalek: The ruthless criminal who will try to win his freedom back in Attractio, using both the gravity boots and the shifter gun inside the most complex rooms of Attractio.
¿Who will emerge victorious? In order to get to know them you will uncover their controversial pasts and save them from a certain death in Attractio, the most watched reality show in the Solar System.
Categories in common with Attractio: Action
42. Smile For Me
Smile For Me is an unconventional Point-and-Click Adventure Game that puts you at the center of an abstract world! Nod and shake your head to chat with new friends, and solve their mysteries to cheer them up.
The People are bizarre, the Puzzles are Wack, and the World hides a sinister secret...
Keep Your Chin UpYou may be silent, but you’ve got a lot to say! Nod-and-shake your way through the Habitat, with a host of funky and friendly characters.
A Quaint Cast of MisfitsThe Habiticians are full of juicy gossip. Learn their quirks and qualms, and cure them of their blues!
Make your Choice...Help only your favorite pals, or stay behind to save all the Habiticians.Features:
- Explore a beautiful world
- Solve a mouthful of tricky puzzles
- Chat with 23 peculiar characters
- There are charming animations!
- Secret backstories!
- TOO much gossip!
- Emotional baggage!
- Alarming puppetry!
- A condescending narrator!
- Depressed clowns!
- Fear of mortality!
- The true meaning of friendship!
- Where am I?!?
43. Creepy Road
When everything goes insane and the world falls apart, a man must take up arms to protect his loved ones. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, and try not to succumb to the madness that awaits you!HUGE BOSSES
Don't let their size scare you! Observe their fighting style, find a weak spot and show no mercy when you finally get your chance to attack. Go get ‘em, Flint!CRAZY WEAPONS
Ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies. The choice is up to you!BEAUTIFULLY HAND-DRAWN GRAPHICS
For Creepy Road, we have created a truly mad world with over 30 original kinds of funny and furious enemies, from animals and birds to psychos. Most of them have their own original attacks too. Just try to defeat them all! All the locations contain original hand-drawn graphics, and each one has unique details, objects, and a memorable atmosphere. All the characters and locations were painstakingly designed with a great love of details!Main character
Flint Trucker is a good guy with a rich inner life. Maybe he’s read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, perhaps he likes to listen to Tchaikovsky, and it’s possible he even goes to Dali's artwork for inspiration... He’s mysterious... but one thing’s for certain, he loves to destroy all who dare to stand in his way!Music
Each location in Creepy Road is accompanied by an original musical theme, helping players immerse themselves in the atmosphere of what is happening and setting the rhythm of gameplay. The game contains more than 15 original musical tracks.
ZombieThon is an arcade shoot ‘em up, with the goal of each mission being to survive as long as possible and to use any means to do so. Upgrades could come in the form of bouncing bullets, split shot, or even a few special upgrades that are nothing short of a natural disaster.
- Single-player mode, for those that like a challenge.
- 2 to 4 PLAYERS in Scaling Online Multiplayer.
- Lots of different upgrades and combos for your weapons.
- Special bullet abilities.
- Unlockable characters in each level.
- Unique character abilities.
- 3 maps with more on the way.
- Infinitely scaling waves.
DescriptionBlast-off is a hardcore jumper, where your alter ego will be a ball of anti-matter seeking to leave our Universe. Anti-matter is extremely difficult to exist in our universe, because when it contact with matter it annihilates. This forces the hero to reach super-fast speed to break through the space-time and break through the limit, where he will find peace in the void.
Jump and shoot a lot. Enemies must be avoided to touch, pick up shields use the incredible power and reach more speed. With the first levels, the difficulty will only increase, however, the ability of anti-matter will increase too. The player himself will be able to pick out the right combo of all available active and passive abilities. In fact, only with them, you can defeat the epic bosses to overcome the gravity of black holes and to reach a fantastic life-saving speed.Features
- 4 completely different locations
- Special challenge zones
- 13 incredible skills
- 12 Steam achievements and legendary in-game achievements
- Special boss enemy
- State of the art 2D graphics
- Over 30 minutes of original soundtrack
- Endless competitive mode of the game
Fabric is a first person puzzle game in which you bend spacetime to solve challenging puzzles and complete glitchy-themed voxel-based levels.
Your goal is, basically, to reach the end of the level. To achieve this goal, you won’t need to collect numerous of items, won’t craft anything absurd or won’t try to persuade a chatty AI: In Fabric, you will change the shape of voxel-based levels and physics with your gun. This gun allows you to bend space, squeeze the world, separate tiles from each others and bring them together.
- 60 Unique Puzzles: Fabric challenges you to over 10 hours of gameplay with 60 unique and mind blowing levels.
- Bend the Environment: When you select two tiles with your gun, everything between them will disappear, and the world will squeeze according to these two tiles.
- Defy The Laws of Physics: Fabric is a platform puzzle, so you can change physic to bend level as you want. E.g. changing gravity upside down lets you to walk on upper floor.
- Mess With Your Brain: Puzzles are levels themselves. Bend the half of level vertically or horizontally, bring separate parts together and re-separate them to create a path which you can move on.
- And More: Electric cables, power fields, more glitches...
Categories in common with Fabric: Indie
47. Unfortunate Spacemen
Unfortunate Spacemen is a multiplayer game about space-based murder in space! Spacemen work diligently to be rescued from their failing outpost, but not everyone is who they claim to be...
Form alliances with other Spacemen and complete objectives, or, if you're not so human -- blend in, disguise yourself, and sabotage plans, betraying your friends and allies in the most gruesome ways imaginable. Death is part of life in space, and you're no exception to the rule. Paranoia runs rampant.
Are you the victim, or the cause?
Check out our Development Starmap to see our full plans!
- Survive, hunt, or escape on desolate settlements, arctic outposts, derelict space stations, warp-speed hypertrains, or ancient digsites on alien worlds. 14 maps are available right now, with more currently in development, and even more planned after that! (New maps are always FREE!)
- As a Spaceman, complete objectives to call down the Rescue Shuttle, or hunt the Monster in packs!
- Proximity Chat: All in-game communication fades with distance from the speaker, so you can roam, sneak, hide, and eavesdrop as you hunt or run from other players!
- Mimic and devour your 'fellow' Spacemen as the Monster from the blackest reaches of the galaxy! Lay eggs, disguise as other players, transform into your hideous Monster Form, and more!
- Protect or betray your allies with at least a dozen unique tools, weapons, and items!
- Rank up through The Company to unlock new customization and perks to customize your playstyle!
- Security Guards (Bots) roam the facility with diverse personalities. Use them to help learn the ropes and practice, or just add more chaos to a multiplayer game!
- Supports up to 32 players in a single game!
- Randomized objectives every time you play. No two rounds play exactly the same!
- Customize your Spaceman (or Spacewoman) to stand out, or blend in!
- Additional Co-op Survival Mode: Survive with your friends against progressively more difficult waves of enemies!
48. Sacred Almanac Traces of Greed
The mysterious disappearance of a chief engineer Jonathan Finch, interrupts the construction of a trunk railway. Construction company forced to freeze works. The head of the company sends a film footage with records of the accident to his friend, an ex-army officer Richard Stone. Richard's attention rivets one of the tragical moments. He notices the stone monument, and its origin become a riddle for the hero. Having agreed to participate in the investigation, Richard doesn't suspect yet, he takes a dangerous path of a defender of an ancient civilization.Features:
- 32 Animated and Picturesque Game ScenesMore Than 20 Challenging Mini GamesThe inventory Objects Are Composite and Unique Multipurpose Cane will help you out in tough situationsMysterious Cryptex will be open by founding all crystalsNever get lost with our Interactive MapChoose between 3 difficulty modes.
49. Jets'n'Guns 2
The universe is under a terrible threat again. Unknown powerful entity from another dimension entered our reality and started to wipe out all sentient life! The divided nations of the galaxy are unable to take action. It's up to you, the bravest and finest pilot in the galaxy to face the enemy alone and prevail against overwhelming odds!
Rake in Grass proudly presents Jets'n'Guns 2 - a story driven space shooter with insane level of action and destruction, legions of enemies, tons of weapons and freedom of ship building like in no other game before!
What awaits you...EPIC ADVENTUREGo on an extraordinary quest across time and space to save the universe from destruction. Enjoy wild story of epic proportion in a game that doesn't take itself too seriously.RELENTLESS ACTIONSignature destruction from Jets'n'Guns is back and radically improved! Handcrafted levels are full of stuff to vandalize. Tear through space stations and whole cities on your way to victory.MASSIVE ARSENALNowhere else will you get access to arsenal of this magnitude and variety. The game will offer constant flow of new exciting weapons as you progress throughout the campaign.INNOVATIVE EQUIPMENTVariability of items will be unprecedented - many of them with bizarre effects that support nontraditional play styles. Complexity of ship builds will rival RPG games.ENDLESS GAMEPLAYWe aim to create endless gameplay and replayability with ever growing difficulty, to test the true limit of player's abilities.... AND MASU IS BACK!Hell yeah! Machinae Supremacy will provide brand new hard rockin' face meltin' nut crackin' soundtrack for the game!
EARLY ACCESSPlease note that the game at this stage contains only 4 levels with 4 bosses and handful of items.
The game is fully playable, but we still have a lot of work ahead of us. If you are hard core fan of Jets'n'Guns or shooters in general, you can support our effort by joining the Early Access. You can follow the development here in discussion group or on our social media where we post regularly. Give us your feedback and suggestions. Help us turn Jets'n'Guns 2 into the best possible game we can deliver!
50. Cave Digger
Cave Digger is a virtual reality mining game for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows MR.
The game takes place in a small town of an alternative western universe. Gear up with well used second hand tools and devices - jump into the elevator that will take you deep down into the mine. Explore the rich veins that are just waiting for the honest, hard workers to whack their pickaxes at!
Return back to the surface to reward yourself! Upgrade your tools to advance deeper. New tools open other possibilities for the brave worker: harder materials and more valuable treasures are just waiting for you behind the next block of granite.
How much riches will be enough? Are you able to stop? What happens if you don’t?
The answer to these questions and more is found at the bottom of the mine.