The best games like Robothorium are:
- arrow_rightSpiral Knights
- arrow_right911 Operator
- arrow_rightUFO: Aftermath
- arrow_rightVampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
- arrow_rightInterplanetary: Enhanced Edition
100 Best Games Like Robothorium:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (14)
- iOS (29)
- Android (15)
- macOS (41)
- Linux (21)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (7)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (4)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (4)
- Game Gear (1)
In the primary game mode, two pre-selected character teams battle with each other to destroy the Solar Collector of another team that is inside the enemy base. Both sides are making their way through fights, fighting live opponents, drones and turrets.
Each level adds value to the capabilities of the entire team - adds strength to attacks and health. At the beginning of the game, all these indicators are equal to 1, and by the end reach 20.
The game space includes health packages and Solar units - it is a currency that has circulation inside the game. The currency is added to each member of the team at each destruction of the enemy - regardless of who exactly the enemy destroyed. The accumulation of currency opens up other characters and the possibility of their customisation. Destroying the turret gives the team a super-drone, which is very useful when attacking an enemy base.
Cubular ClassesPlay as a Knight, Gunslinger, Ice Sage, Dracolyte, Pirate-with-a-parrot, or any (or all!) of the other Classes in Trove while mastering abilities from deadly ninja techniques to deliciously deadly ice cream crushes. Upgrade your gear to tackle epic challenges and strut your stuff with killer looks.
Infinite RealmsExplore through fully destructible realms on the backs of fire-breathing dragons and purrfectly whiskered Meownts. Jump into action tailored to any level as you conquer untamed wilds from the Treasure Isles to Candoria, home of the sweet-toothed Candy Barbarians.
Delve into DungeonsAssemble a group of hardy cube-kind and crawl your way through huge dungeons unique to each realm. Brave deadly minions, bosses, and traps to “liberate” powerful armor and weapons, or dip into smaller Lairs for single servings of danger perfect for solo fun.Get Rich with LootRake in a shimmering hoard of treasure and collectible items from the deepest and darkest places in Trove. Load up on special gear, costumes, decorations, recipes, crafting ingredients, flying carpets, sea-faring ships, and dragons of mighty renown.
Build Your Home… Cornerstones are personal homes you can build block by block, but they’re also mobile bases! Drop your Cornerstone at specially-marked plots in any world you’re visiting, and voilà: your hand-crafted home-away-from-home will appear, giving you a place to kick back, relax, and craft to your heart’s content.
Build a World…What’s better than crafting alone? Building entire new Club Worlds with friends. Feel like making enormous geodesic domes in the desert? Magnificent castles in the sky? Do it – and land yourself in our list of the cubic masterpieces in Trove!
Build Anything in the Game!Dragons? Check. Bacon swords? Yup. Rainbow-grade 3D glasses of insufferable doom? Just the tip of the iceberg! Collect a HUGE range gear made by your fellow players and make and submit your own items – including Dungeons, Lairs, Class Costumes, and more.
PlusMusic Blocks, Meownts, Fishing, Farming, Pets, Sailing (with Boats!), Flying (with Wings!), Mag Trains, Dance-Pads, Heroes, Villains, Allies (who might be Villains), Flasks, Bombs, Piñata Parties, and the Crafting of any and all Things.
Did we mention it’s free to play?!
3. Spiral Knights
Spiral Knights is a massive online RPG developed by Three Rings Design.
The Spiral Knights awaken in an unknown world with their spaceship severely damaged. They take a break in the town of Haven and set out on their new mission. The Knights have to get deeper under the world's surface into a maze known as Clockworks. This giant complex is full of clock-like mechanisms and contains parts of other worlds within it which makes it a haven for terrible monsters. The Clockworks constantly rearranges itself. Those who shall get to the center of the maze unravels the mystery of the maze's creators, and its purpose.
Spiral Knights is a top-down game which was heavily influenced by the first installments of The Legend Of Zelda series. You control one knight who has do face groups of enemies, avoid traps and solve puzzles. The option of cooperative play is also available for the players.
While resting from battles and exploration, the knights gather in the city known as Haven. The Players can talk to each other there, trade, upgrade their equipment or buy something new. You can also start or join a guild. With the game being entirely free-to-play, the in-game currency can be bought for real money.
Two currencies are present in the game: Energy and Crowns. Energy can be exchanged for currency or used for the in-game activities, while Crowns are used for loot. Real money is often used to buy promotional costumes or other items.
Categories in common with Spiral Knights: Massively Multiplayer
4. 911 Operator
In 911 OPERATOR, you take on the role of an emergency dispatcher, who has to rapidly deal with the incoming reports. Your task is not just to pick up the calls, but also to react appropriately to the situation – sometimes giving first aid instructions is enough, at other times a police, fire department or paramedics’ intervention is a necessity. Keep in mind, that the person on the other side of the line might turn out to be a dying daughter’s father, an unpredictable terrorist, or just a prankster. Can you handle all of this?
PLAY ON ANY CITY IN THE WORLD*
Check out thousands of cities from all around the world. The Free Play mode lets you choose a city to play on - the game will download its map, along with real streets, addresses and the emergency infrastructure. You can also try the Career mode, which contains 6 cities with unique events – survive an earthquake in San Francisco and save Washington, D.C. from bomb attacks.
A number of police, fire department and paramedic units are at your disposal. The forces may use a variety of vehicles (from common ambulances to police helicopters), essential equipment (e.g., bulletproof vests, first aid kits and technical tools) and consist of team members with different abilities.
PEOPLE’S LIVES ARE IN YOUR HANDS!
- Over 50 recorded dialogues inspired by real calls: serious and dramatic, but sometimes also funny or annoying.
- Real First Aid instructions.
- Opportunity to play on any city in the world!
- 6 selected cities in Career mode, featuring unique calls and events.
- More than 140 types of reports to encounter.
- 12 types of emergency vehicles (including helicopters, police cars and motorcycles).
The game requires Internet connection to download free maps. The offline game is available after downloading the maps.
All map data © OpenStreetMap authors
* The term “city” is used within the meaning of OpenStreetMap service and relates to urban areas described as “city” or “town” therein.
5. UFO: Aftermath
UFO: Aftermath is a 3D isometric, tactical strategy game with a rich and compelling sci fi story.
Combining a global strategy with small squad tactical combat, the challenge offered is to fight against an alien invasion. Featuring run time generated tactical missions with innovative simultaneous combat action; the genre is also enhanced with strong RPG elements, offering a quite unique mix of strategic ideas.
RPG - Your soldiers will improve as they gain more experience. Their skills are derived from these statistics, and each point that you put into any one of these attributes will have a noticeable effect on that soldierâ€™s skills. These attributes are: Strength, Agility, Dexterity, Willpower, Intelligence, and Perception
Strategy - You must manage your bases, interceptions, and squads. Territory is equal to power in the game - the more you control, the better your interceptor coverage. Also, the faster you research, the better things could be.
Tactics - Fighting on the ground against aliens and mutants for the control of territories. Once you control a territory, you can decide what type of base you want there: Research, Military, Manufacture or Biomass repulsion.
Combat - Unique combat system features all of the best elements of both turn-based and real-time combat systems. You give orders while the game is paused to avoid the frantic rush of a real time system. While in pause you can give your troops very detailed orders taking as much time as you like. Once you are finished you simply start the game and continue playing. Once the game is underway you can pause the game at any point to update or change your orders and the game will automatically pause when important events occur, so that you may modify your plans accordingly. This combat is combining the finely grained tactics of a turn-based game with the realism of a real time system.Key features:
- Randomly generated tactical missions - each playing field will be unique meaning no two games are the same
- Intricate, rich and frightening alien setting displayed in full 3D
- Over 100 varied mission objectives
- 70 plus unique weapons
Categories in common with UFO: Aftermath: Strategy
Grimm, also known as American McGee's Grimm, is a fairy tale based game from the creators of American McGee's Alice. It allows the player to tinker with the famous children's stories and subvert them.
The game consists of 23 episodes that were originally released weekly. Each episode is based on a different fairy tale by brothers Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm (or, occasionally, by some other author). Every tale starts as a traditional sweet story for children until the main character, a dwarf named Grimm, interferes with the plot. Grimm tries to make the tales darker, grittier and bloodier, the way they used to be originally. As a result of his actions, the tales turn into deconstructions of their well-known plots. There's no more "happily ever after" for the Red Riding Hood, Snow White, or Cinderella, and Puss-in-Boots becomes a vile trickster.
The player assumes the role of Grimm. Everywhere the mischevious dwarf goes, he sends a wave of black magic that spoils everything around him. His goal is to convert the in-game objects and characters into their "dark" versions to alter the plots of the tales. The level of his power is measured by the Dark-O-Meter. The characters in the tales will often try to revert Grimm's magic to make the tales sweet again.
Unlike American McGee's Alice, which was creepy and disturbing, Grimm is rather comical, albeit with the sense of black humor. The game features simplistic geometric 3D design and is set to the "childish" whimsy music.
7. Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
Before your fall, you led a crusade against evil. Now you've become one of the undead creatures you once battled - a Vampire. Inhabiting the World of Darkness, you must face a series of brutal confrontations with your nemesis Vukodlak, a powerful vampire lord.
Your unholy showdown begins in medieval Europe and rages on into the modern day, as you track a soulless enemy in an eternal struggle to destroy him. For this is the only hope of vengeance for your tortured immortality.
A storyline that begins in Middle Ages and ends in the present
A well-known universe as the game’s setting: World of Darkness
Your decisions during both gameplay and conversations will determine the final outcome of the story
8. Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
Interplanetary is a turn-based strategic artillery game on a cosmic scale. Develop your home planet and use massive barrages to wage war on a galactic battlefield.
It's an arms race with each planet developing increasingly powerful weapons. Gigantic railgun batteries are the backbone of any interplanetary arsenal, but the cunning use of missiles and precision lasers may just hold the key to victory. Strategic build patterns, upgrades and defense structures might keep your vital installations standing long enough to give you an edge, but it's only a matter of time until all but one will fall.
Sometimes, your greatest foe is the planetary system itself! Don't let the unpredictable gravitational changes get the better of you—observe your surroundings, use them to your advantage, and blast your enemies back to the Stone Age!Key Features
● Challenge your friends in hotseat or online matches, or fight skirmishes against the AI.
● Build and manage your planet's infrastructure.
● Gather resources and decide the most efficient use for them.
● Research and develop increasingly futuristic technologies.
● Spy on your enemies to reveal the weak points of their infrastructure.
● Use your artillery constructions to aim across the planetary system, avoiding other celestial bodies and their gravity.
● Fire your railguns, missiles and beam weapons to annihilate the enemy and claim the planetary system for your civilization!
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition, is a revised version of the original Interplanetary.
The no longer supported original is included in the Enhanced Edition for free, for the purposes of historical preservation and (hopefully) flattering comparison.
The Enhanced Edition features include: Online AI Bots, Elliptic Orbits, Quick Targeting Mode, New Buildings, rebalancing and general fixes and improvements across the board.
Interplanetary is a turn-based strategy artillery game based on a hard scifi setting. It offers players an interplanetary battlefield where they can develop their home planets and use massive artilleries to wage war.
It's an arms race of interplanetary scale, with each planet developing increasingly powerful weapons. Massive railgun batteries are the backbone of any interplanetary arsenal, but the cunning use of missiles and precision lasers may hold the key to victory. Strategic building patterns, upgrades and defense structures might keep your vital installations standing long enough to give you an edge, but it's only a matter of time until all but one must fall.
Sometimes, your greatest foe is the planetary system itself! Don't let the unpredictable gravitational changes get the better of you - observe your surroundings, use them to your advantage, and blast your enemies back to the stone age!Key Features
- Challenge your friends in hotseat or online matches or fight skirmishes against the AI.
- Build and manage your planet's infrastructure.
- Gather resources and decide the most efficient use for them.
- Research and develop increasingly futuristic technologies.
- Spy on your enemies to reveal their planets' weak points.
- Use your artillery constructions to aim across the planetary system, avoiding other celestial bodies and their gravity.
- Fire your railguns, missiles and beam weapons to annihilate the enemy and claim the planetary system for your civilization!
10. Star Wolves
Star wolves is a 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements. The game thrusts players into a world of freelance space hunters in the XXI-XXII century A.D. during a time of political crisis for the all-powerful Empire and the three mega-corporations that control all the known worlds. Corruption prospers planet-side and only space can give a man his freedom, but not without a cost: space is not a safe place anymore. Human space pirates, rogue AI computers that rebelled against humanity and empire patrol ships roam space in search of easy prey.
Players begin the game as a bounty hunter with little more than an old, run-down space fighter and a dream, but as they advance in the game and prosper, their piloting and battle skills improve, allowing access to more advance spacecraft. Players can control a party of up to six bounty hunters, each possessing different skills, abilities and personality.
Team tactics give players vast opportunities in battles when shear fire power isn't enough. Tactical ruses, planning and executing ambushes or deploying spaceships' special abilities provide cunning commanders the ability to crush enemies according to their style of play.
Spectacular 3D real-time battle system
Original blend of tactical and action game play
Variety of missions and mission-types including stealth, hit and run and assault missions
Non-linear storyline and game play
Secondary and secret quests along with primary missions
Over 25 space fighters
Dozens of energy and missile weapons
Over 40 missions
A choice of eight game characters, both male and female, to form your party
Original RPG system
11. Puzzle Pirates
Brace yourself for swashbuckling puzzle action as you pillage your way to glory across the briny deep!
Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
In Elsword, you star in your own comic book while experiencing all the excitement of a massively multiplayer online game. Get ready for fast-paced gameplay, stunning animation, and epic bosses. Whether conquering hordes of enemies in dungeon runs or showing off your skills in the PvP arena, Elsword is the most intense free-to-play action RPG to date.Key Features•Co-Op Gameplay - Party-up with friends to explore over 50 unique and beautifully rendered dungeons, towns, and secret levels.
•Unique Characters, Unique Stories- Players can choose from nine customizable characters, each their own unique story, play style and special skills to develop.
•Skill-Based PVP Combat- Elsword offers intense and strategic PvP with matchmaking and multiple competitive modes. Challenge your friends in matches of up to 8 players at a time.
•Customize like Crazy- Each character features multiple job changes, dozens of skills and endless opportunities for customization. Create or discover your personal look.
•Community Support- Constant game updates, item and content expansions, and special events including GM Livestream play sessions, community contests and PVP Tournaments are all a part of the Elsword experience.
13. Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered
The grim reapers Grimm and Rose need your help to defeat a legion of monsters, ghosts, and evil bunnies using the power of words!
Spell words to battle monsters, earn gems and use them to purchase upgrades, books, special items, potions, and much more! Letter Quest is a game about using your linguistic skills to survive. It's a turn-based RPG featuring high-res artwork, clever wordplay, and a great soundtrack.
Letter Quest, Remastered
- New ENDLESS MODE - choose your favorite background art, music, character, weapon, and letter tiles and see how long you can survive!
- 8 more achievements, now 60 in total!
- Fully animated enemies and shopkeepers
- A brand new soundtrack in addition to the original music - choose your favorite!
- Tooltips during battle
- Fully rewritten in Unity, allowing for a smoother experience, better resolution options, higher-quality music and sound effects, and much more!
- Windows, Mac, AND Linux support
- 70 quests to complete
- A built-in dictionary of over 192,000 English words that is frequently updated
All of the battles in Letter Quest Remastered can be played with a keyboard - no more hunting for letters with the mouse if you don't want to! Simply type letters to add them to the current word, hit backspace to remove the last letter typed, and much more!
Letter Quest Remastered also supports setting key bindings for all hot-keys right in the game's options menu.Touch Support
Everything in Letter Quest Remastered works great on touchscreen laptops and computers, including Microsoft Surface Pro - you can even swipe to scroll lists and the map!About Bacon Bandit GamesWe're a two-man Canadian game dev team attempting to make great games. Letter Quest Remastered is a completely rewritten version of our first game, Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey.
The original Letter Quest was written in Flash and limited the platforms that we could release it on, so we spent over 600 hours rewriting it in Unity and are now proud to fully support Windows, Mac, and Linux!More Infohttp://www.facebook.com/baconbanditgames
14. Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
In Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity, you are the leader of a civilization embroiled in a galactic war, fighting for the survival of your entire race against relentless foes. Your success will depend entirely on your ability to manage your empire and command your vast fleets of starships to victory.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity is a “RT4X” game, blending the epic strategy and empire management of the 4X genre (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate) with the fast-paced and tactical elements of real-times strategy.
- Explore the epic scale of a dynamic 3D galaxy featuring planets, asteroids, plasma storms, stars and more.
- Take on multiple roles as you seamlessly transition between the role of emperor and fleet commander using Sins’ unique strategic zoom.
- Extensive diplomatic and economic strategies are yours to wield to your advantage. Forge alliances, establish powerful pacts with allies to open up new bonuses, setup trade between empires and use pirates to take out over-powered tyrants.
- Fight epic battles with hundreds of ships on-screen at once, with up to 10,000 particles firing off in full-out combat.
- Seamless zoom in and out, from looking at a one-man fighter to viewing your entire empire spanning billions of kilometers of space.
- Defend your worlds by constructing massive starbases, deploying deadly minefields, and researching advanced defensive technologies.
- Create strong alliances and gain powerful pact bonuses using the all new diplomacy system.
- Bribe or hire pirates to wipe out your opponents, but beware, the pirates gain strength over time and can also be used against you!
- Play online with up to 10 friends via Ironclad Online.
Categories in common with Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity: Strategy
15. SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
The last title released for the tenth anniversary of the "SAMURAI WARRIORS" series, "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II", is here at last!
Naomasa Ii appears as a playable character for the first time, and the various personalities of the age are explored in more depth in "Story Mode", which is now focused on individual characters.
Series favorite "Survival Mode" returns as well, powered up from its previous iterations.
The most well-received elements of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" are carried over, while the action balance, cut-scenes and character development systems have all been significantly upgraded. Explore the world of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" anew, in this whole new take on the title!
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
Categories in common with SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II: Action
16. Little Big Workshop
Imagine a magical factory, appearing right in your living room. A carefully planned masterpiece, where diligent workers throw together anything customers want. Rubber ducks and dressers, drones and electric guitars, scooters and other wonderful goods can be created from many different materials and sold for hard cash – cash you invest right back into your factory to get more machines, more workers and grow your business. In Little Big Workshop you become a factory tycoon!
Real factories - made FUNYou are the Big Boss and it’s time to take charge of your very own tabletop factory. Organize the factory floor, manage your workers, purchase machinery, and design efficient production lines - all within the time-limit and to your client's satisfaction!
An open-ended sandbox-experienceTake it easy, it’s a sandbox-experience where you think, ponder and poke at things until you get it to work the way you’d like. Supply products to clients and an ever-changing market, as you produce over 50 unique product types, built from multiple parts and pieces - all of which can be created with different materials and production methods. No two factories should ever look the same.
Tiny hands, big dreamsStart out with just a small workshop and expand to a desk-filling factory. Unlock ever fancier machines, add even more production methods, and most of all, more room. Soon enough you’ll be running multiple production lines, producing hundreds of advanced products each day, and watching with joy as your cute workers do the actual work.
- Varying industries and a wide range of products
- Focus on practical problems, not on values, economics, or logistics
- Organize all steps of the production on a blueprint
- Factories grow as you unlock more desk space
- Fully simulated Day/Night-cycle
- Take care of your workers! Work them too hard and they drop like flies
- Cute model-town art-style
17. Despotism 3k
Humanity is enslaved by an artificial intelligence! And that's wonderful, because you are on the right side of things. Manipulate those pitiful humans to produce the energy needed for the machines. You'll have to make sure they don't die of hunger or fatigue, but it can even be fun. And by the way, you may recycle the spares in a bioreactor at any moment!
Anyway, this is a resource manager with roguelike elements, as kids say these days. The project got started at Ludum Dare 39 and is now being turned into the game of our dreams.Key features
- Black humor, full immersion in being a soulless despot!
- Resource manager on steroids. Your decisions have to be fast, precise and merciless!
- Roguelite - every attempt to complete a game Act is unique due to random event generation. Every loss is fatal - you have to start again.
- "Easy to learn, hard to master." With a detailed step-by-step tutorial the gameplay is easy to understand, but it is hard to achieve victory.
18. Epic Clicker Journey
Experience your epic journey. Discover 20 mysterious lands and face the monsters living out there. Gather items and go through training that will allow you to develop your character and increase effectiveness in battle. Force defeated monsters to help you during the mission. Meet the bravest warriors and together conquer the most dangerous lands. Show that you are persistent traveler and held your adventure, even in the toughest conditions.
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!
19. Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation
Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation, a turn-based dungeon-crawling game based on the Dungeons & Dragons Adventure System board games.
-- SETTING --
On the deadly peninsula of Chult, an adventuring party must fight their way through dangerous jungles, labyrinths and dungeons to find and reverse the cause of the death curse. Choose to play as one or more of the four adventurers (Artus Cimber, Asharra, Birdsong, and Dragonbait) to face many perilous challenges and deadly foes throughout the quest.
-- FEATURES --
- Unique Quests: The procedural map generation allows every quest to remain unique even when replaying them multiple times.
- Over 40 Quests: The game features a mix of Main Story quests and Side quests.
- A board game experience brought to life: The game highlights most of the features from the popular board game, combined with features unique to the digital version.
- Craft your way to Victory: Collect rare crafting materials. Craft powerful weapons and armors to strengthen your heroes.
- End Acererak’s reign of terror and bring peace to the region of Chult.
- Master your heroes' capabilities and hone new strategies.
- Explore and fight your way through perilous dungeons and jungles.
- Face hordes of monsters and terrible villains.
- Craft powerful weapons, armor, and accessories.
- Level up and unlock new possibilities.
- Find chests filled with treasures and materials.
20. MyWorld - Action RPG Maker
MyWorld - Where action RPG begins!MyWorld is an action RPG adventure creator with built-in worlds; ready to be conquered and kick-start your imagination. Solid multi-player means you can battle alongside or against friends and foes with PvP and Co-Op modes. Invite players into adventures you've created, explore friends worlds and share on the steam workshop.
PlayBattle your way through enemies and quests in our pre-made adventures, such as 'The Blight' and 'Mushroom Realm'. Combat is rewarding, learn enemy timings and use 4 special abilities to smash apart your foes. Most world objects are breakable! These worlds amongst others are showcases for what can be crafted in MyWorld. We can't wait to play yours!
CreateWith a powerful yet easy to use editor, you can create worlds in exactly the way you want to play. It boasts over 350 items including undead skeletons, cursed knights, haunted crypts, towering bosses, homely taverns, friendly NPCS and even a chicken! With the click of a button you can change your world from a foggy blighted land to an enchanted mushroom kingdom, using our 9 world themes. This library is constantly growing, giving you real freedom and creativity for your action RPG adventures.
No coding required - you can easily drop in enemies, buildings, bosses, and link your worlds to form huge realms.
Enemy Creator Craft your own enemies out of a wide selection of body parts, ranging from a pumpkin head to a giant eyeball body! Mix and match left and right limbs. Get creative with the paint pallet, assign glows and metals, fill worlds with enemies straight from your imagination. Body parts can also be hidden to create spooky floating enemies.assign it's behaviour, health, damage and more. Scale options give you the power to change the size of head and overall height.
World PainterGet creative and totally change the feel of your worlds by painting it's contents. From barrels to houses, let the paint flow!
Tell stories, set questsAdd depth into your worlds by easily dropping in NPC's from the editor. Create unique quest chains with kill and collect objectives, harder the quests the more XP you or visitors to your world will get! Tell stories with 'Dialog' only options.
Hub WorldControl everything through your hub world. Create, host, join, watch tutorials on 'MyWorld Tv', change your hero character and more, simply by running over buttons or through portals.
Community & Steam WorkshopRun through the Steam Workshop portal in your HubWorld to access worlds created by users. Download and access them in your world list. Join worlds or host your own via the hub world multiplayer portals, and get to know new players with in game chat.
21. Happy Room
Welcome to the laboratory!
Here tests are taken upon highly durable human clones using newest weapon technologies. Your goal is to head these tests.
Will you destroy the test object using all available arsenal? Here is a wide range of various weapons waiting to be
used for the most insidious purposes! Melee, energetic, firearm and even a black hole. Combine it at your desire! You may have
a cup of hot coffee while another clone is being ripped by a circular saw and at the same time roasted by a flamethrower.
Cruel?.. Maybe, anyway those test objects are just artificially grown human clones. So whatever, put your feet on the table and
have no worry about a thing. Let your nerves relax, to the laboratory!
A mutant soap opera where small-town gossip meets the supernatural
MUTAZIONE is an adventure game where the juicy personal drama is just as important as the high-stakes 'adventure' part of the story. It draws on the ensemble cast format of storytelling in favourite television shows such as Twin Peaks, Deep Space Nine, Grey's Anatomy, and Lost.
Over 100 years ago a great meteor named ‘Moon Dragon’ struck a tropical holiday resort. Most of the inhabitants perished but those who didn’t remained in the mutating environment and founded the small community of Mutazione.
Fast-forward to modern day, where you play as the protagonist Kai as she travels to this strange and secretive community to visit her ailing grandfather, Nonno. Explore the village, plant musical gardens, choose who you want to talk to, and find your way through an in-game week of small-town drama and scenic hangouts.
As you nurse your grandfather back to health, you make new friends, discover old betrayals, unravel long-kept secrets, and embark on a final spiritual journey to try to save everyone from the mysterious darkness at the heart of it all...
23. Bunker Punks
Bunker Punks is a roguelike first-person shooter set in a dystopian future. You control a group of revolutionaries, raiding corporate strongholds for supplies, weapons and armor. Customize your bunker, strengthen your gang and overthrow the corporate government.
CLASSIC FPS GAMEPLAY – Heavily inspired by the classic FPS games of the early 90’s: High-speed-action, circle-strafing and unloading a stream of bullets into enemies.
BUNKER BUILDING – Build and upgrade new rooms in your bunker to buff your punks, improve your economy and enable new abilities. It’s a non-linear skill tree for a wide variety of play styles.
RANDOMLY GENERATED LEVELS – Every level is generated randomly by the game. The layout is different, the enemies are different, the loot is different, even the propaganda posters on the walls are different. You never know what’s around the next corner.
CUSTOMIZATION – Combine loot, character attributes and bunker rooms to customize each character in your Bunker Punks gang
24. Terraforming Mars
The taming of the Red Planet has begun!
Corporations are competing to transform Mars into a habitable planet by spending vast resources and using innovative technology to raise temperature, create a breathable atmosphere, and make oceans of water. As terraforming progresses, more and more people will immigrate from Earth to live on the Red Planet.
In Terraforming Mars, you control a corporation with a certain profile. Play project cards, build up production, place your cities and green areas on the map, and race for milestones and awards! Will your corporation lead the way into humanity’s new era?Features:
- The official adaptation of the cult boardgame, faithfully developed with the help of the author
- Turn-based strategy: choose a specialized corporation, build facilities, research innovative technologies and manage your resources productions
- Life on Mars? Improve the conditions on the Red Planet by warming up the planet to melt the ice and create oceans, planting oxygen-producing flora and introducing small and big animals.
- Corporation rivalry: it’s a nice forest you’ve planted there - wouldn’t it be a shame if a large asteroid was steered to crash right on it?
- Mars for all: play solo or multiplayer games against local or online opponents, humans or AI
- More to terraform: additional content coming after launch
Categories in common with Terraforming Mars: Strategy
Fight to survive on a mysterious alien planet and do whatever it takes to find a way home.
Blaze Rush is a mercenary desperate for a job. In search of an easy payday he follows a distress beacon to the surface of a dangerous planet and the remains of an ancient crash site. There he finds a mystery that will test his strength, his resolve, and every gun in his arsenal. Zombotron features an arsenal of weapons and armor, enemies that hate each other as much as they hate you, and really nice explosions for an experience that’s out of this world.
Why go for headshots when you can drop a zombie down an elevator shaft? Or crush them beneath a pile of rubble. Or set of an elaborate daisy-chain of dynamite around them. Or run them over in an ATV. Or... you get the idea.
Crush foes with elevators, send them flying with explosives, run them down in vehicles, and much, much more.
Lock and load with a variety of weapons to become a consummate badass.
Discover the secrets of the planet Zombotron in an engaging, camp-tastic storyline.
Customize Blaze's armor to be the space-faring badass you've always wanted to be.
Ant.Karlov has been a game developer for 14 years. You might be familiar with some of his web-games on sites like Armor Games, Newgrounds, and Kongregate, including games like Fire Catcher, Alien Transporter, Mining Truck, Knighttron and Mushroomer. Zombotron is Ant.Karlov's first premium title and builds upon over a decade of gameplay and design experience.
26. 东方大战争 ~ Touhou Big Big Battle
Touhou Big Big Battle is a Touhou Project fangame, and a casual hobbyist project made by MyACG Studio. We hope you enjoy it!
- Train your army, explore a variety of skills, and push down your enemies!Control your protagonist, hoard the points, storm the battlefield with your spell cards!
- Develop your unique deck and strategy, crush your opponent with wisdom!
Explore various combinations of units and skills, and lead your massive army to the victory!
Tons of Playable Touhou Characters!
Everyone has their unique perks and weaknesses! Show your foes what they are capable of!
Finally, a Touhou fangame that you can play with your Steam friends!
Free Collectible Cards! Say no to Gacha!
Collect cards to build your unique deck of armies! Cards are only obtainable through progression, not cash!
Uhhh... We haven't thought about what kind of incident this is yet, but the most important question is -- do we really need an incident to start a Touhou story? ??
Is this really free?
The base game will be free at any time, and we might add additional paid characters through DLC.
But we promise that we will NOT add any paid gacha or card packs like other digital collectible card games on the market.
What would you do if a stranger’s fate rested in your fingertips? And how would you cope if every second counted? Award-winning graphic adventure STAY asks those very questions: When Quinn wakes up alone in a locked room with nothing of note save for a computer hooked up to a chat room, you become his single ray of hope. Your choices – and your timeliness – will single-handedly shape his escape efforts… or lead him down the path to an untimely end.
STAY plays out in real-time, meaning that every minute spent away from the game is a minute Quinn is left alone. Drop out of conversations or leave Quinn to fend for himself for too long and there may be consequences.
Quinn is on edge, and so every response matters. Prove yourself a compassionate ally and he’ll learn to trust you and share his findings and deepest thoughts. Fail, and his emotions may work against you.
Featuring 24 chapters, seven different endings, dozens of potential deaths and entire webs of conversation, STAY is designed to be replayed multiple times. Explore different rooms and unearth hidden secrets in subsequent playthroughs to piece together the full story.
Webcams enable you to spy on Quinn, letting you see both his reactions to your comments and his actions while AFK. Pick up on his lies and use that knowledge to your advantage.
Help Quinn get the better of the conundrums he encounters inside his prison by taking direct control of his actions during puzzle sections.
In Collapsed you play as one of 4 unique Hunters who have to track down their prey. Each one has its own set of abilities, skills and combat style. You’ll have to travel through hazardous procedurally-generated levels, fighting dozens of enemy types and challenging bosses. This post-apocalyptic world is filled with useful items, that you’ll combine to gain new traits, and with experience points, you’ll invest in a vast skill tree. And you won’t lose all of your precious treasure when you’ll die! You’ll die a lot, and start from the beginning each time – but all of your loot and items are carried to your next run.
- Key features:
- A dangerous world to explore. Collapsed features 9 uniquely styled locations with procedurally-generated levels filled with tough enemies and deadly traps.
- Fight your way. Choose one of 4 Hunters, each with its own ranged and close combat styles, and engage in a hardcore timing-based fights. More than 60 enemy types and 15 bosses await you!
- Evolve. The game features a massive and branchy skill tree to develop your unique war machine.
- Tools of destruction. You can combine and craft over 100 different items that’ll help on your way.
- Rogue-lite. Once you’ll die (and you most certainly will), you’ll have to start from the beginning – but your hard-earned items and skills carry on.
- Fight alone or with a friend. Collapsed features a cooperative mode for one of your friends.
- 10 difficulty modifiers. In case you’re into a real challenge.
29. StarDrive 2
- Turn-based 4x strategy, featuring real-time tactical space combat and turn-based ground combat.
- Build a space empire turn by turn in an immersive, living galaxy filled with 9 alien races, pirate factions, galactic lore and mystery.
- Hire unique heroes to govern your worlds or to command your mighty fleets in battle.
- Populate the universe and colonize planets, moons, asteroid belts, gas giants, and more!
- Research hundreds of technologies, including technologies that are unique to your race. Find even more technologies through in-game events and galactic exploration.
- Build your own ships in the custom ship design mode and take them into real-time battles featuring stunning visuals and sound effects.
- Enter a Battle Arena mode for quick-fix battles against cunning AI opponents. In this mode, you will earn rewards as you fight through the challenges, allowing you to unlock new weapons, ship hulls, and ship modules to upgrade your ships and to purchase new ships to add to your fleet.
- Created with the Unity engine for simultaneous release on PC, Mac and Linux.
30. MacGuffin's Curse
When fugitive magician Lucas MacGuffin bungles a museum robbery, he finds himself:
- magically bound to an ancient amulet;
- up against a city in full high-tech security lockdown; and
- suddenly dealing with the worst body hair problems he's ever had.
And with the city's most powerful billionaire after his blood, a jaded Private Investigator on his (now-literal) tail and the rent long overdue, he'll need every ounce of ingenuity he manage.
Along the way he'll need to befriend a hilarious cast of characters, convince the city its most beloved citizen is a terrifying criminal mastermind, and hardest of all, teach his daughter it isn't funny to fill the fridge with dog food.
From the award-winning indie developers behind Jolly Rover (Australian Game of the Year, 2010 Freeplay Awards), MacGuffin's Curse is a story brimming with humour, personality and heart.Key Features:
- Friendly for all players - Enjoy a quick, fun logic puzzle fix, or lose yourself in a sprawling full-length cartoon adventure.
- 150+ Puzzle Rooms - Inspired by classic top-down console adventures, these increasingly mind-bending challenges will push your logical thinking skills to the limit!
- Challenge Without Frustration - Stuck on a room? P.I. Strump is on the line to help you along (at least between thinly veiled insults) with a seamlessly integrated hint system.
- 90+ Sidequests - Meet the colourful nightlife of Feyre - a carnival city under curfew - and earn their trust with bizarre, legally questionable favours!
- Charming Hand-Drawn Art - Collect 50 lavishly-illustrated comic panels to piece together - each expanding on the scandalous secret backstories of key characters!
- Razor-Sharp Dialogue - With witty banter straight the golden age of point-and-click adventure games, you'll want to chat to every stranger and examine every park bench!
- Insanely Catchy Soundtrack - From spooky strings to acoustic gypsy power-rock, this fun, upbeat score is destined to have you humming along!
- Extensive Replay Value - Post-game challenges, hidden easter eggs, unlockable comics and developers' commentary will keep you coming back long after the credits roll.
2039. Water is no longer environmentally sustainable supply.
Most of it is too contaminated and toxic to be suitable for any use by humankind.
As the global population has grown to 12.4 billion, the water crisis became front page news.
The remaining fresh water will not last forever; it will become depleted.
Transnational Corporation SICON holds world domination and control over fresh water resources for several years.
The complicated and unstable situation resulted in violent uprisings among themiddle-class across the globe.
The world approaches its first week in state of emergency...
Westboro is an Indie Point'n'Click Action RPG with a unique real-time combat system.
It is easy to play, but hard to master. Use your abilities and variety of weapons to defeat enemies. Rely on armor or be quick enough to keep yourself in safety. Be stealthy or try to gundown everyone. Fight enemies at long-range or force them to engage in close quarters combat. ...Choose your own playstyle!
32. Gods and Idols
The Father of all Gods, Oberon, has become a myth even to the immortals of the universe, to those willful spirits that have ascended beyond the form of humanity and now flit through the tides of the universe as naturally as walking occurs to mortal men. You are one of these immortal beings, once human but now a divinity that seeks power through worship, seeking to guide your faithful in this darkness from the dangers of all sides.
There is much ruin and destruction - wrecks in the battlefield of the gods, but you are yet capable of sculpting planets into hospitable, even lush, wonderlands for your followers. Their temples will exalt you, and in your name, they will launch great fleets to expand your divine empire. You will shield them from the stellar radiation, the envy of their rivals, and much darker entities that lurk between the space of the cosmos.
But mere benevolence is not always enough.
There will be enemies, but you need not rely only upon your posthuman followers to deal with them; the primal forces of the universe are at your disposal. Disrupt the asteroid belts, plunging a hail of destruction upon the entire stellar system of your foes. Kidnap their planets into a pocket universe of our holding, their populations ready to be dealt with at your will. Or simply destroy their suns in artificial supernovas, leaving nothing alive in their wake.
There was a time when such acts would have been thought horrific. But now, as the end of the universe approaches, as the forces of entropy threaten to extinguish all life, light and hope, you must gather what power you can to brace against the incoming horrors of the Black Sun.
- Command the power to destroy entire star systems
- Create raw planets and their moons from asteroid belts
- Develop an intricate economy with dozens of resources
- Upgrade and develop your planets with gleaming cities
- Construct powerful fortresses to crush your foes
- Erect monumental temples in your own honor
- Command vast fleets faithful to your godliness
- Duel ancient monsters in the depths of space
Gods and Idols is free to download, and free to play. If you want to support us there will be an ingame shop where you can purchase Essence, a resource used for many things in the game. Essence is also gained by just playing the game. We'd love to hear your feedback on this, please let us know if we screw up!
33. Super Star Path
puzzle meets space shoot'em up action! Hop into your spaceship, open a path through huge waves of aliens and other hazards, and face intense boss battles!FEATURES
- Three difficulty modes.
- Randomized color puzzle stages.
- Intense shoot'em up boss fights.
- Unlock, buy and upgrade new ships.
- Unlockable Boss Rush mode.
- Colorful and polished pixel art graphics.
- Arcade-like FM synth soundtrack.
A game by DYA Games.
34. bit Dungeon+
You and your beloved friend were captured by demons...
You wake up what seems like hours, maybe even days later trapped in a prison cell, and your friend is missing. You find a sword in your cell and vow revenge against the beasts who took your friend - the quest to find your friend one and destroy the demons begins!
bit Dungeon combines the randomized loot of Diablo and fast action combat of Zelda. Explore randomized dungeons and hack and slash your way through dangerous bosses. The difficultly increases as you become stronger and stronger. Build your character how you want with deadly passive abilities.
Just like the classic quarter crunchers of old, if you die you lose everything and start all over. Can you make it to the end and save the day?
- Controller support, no auto attack.
- Large procedural dungeon generation, every time you play is different.
- Randomly generated items.
- Save slots
- 2 Player couch co-op
- Massive Bosses
- Multiple endings
35. To Hell with Hell
Apocalypse has arrived. And you are going to hell. Not because Natasia has been a bad girl, which she has been for sure. But because Asmodius, ruler of hell himself is calling. And he needs your help, as he got locked away by his enemies. There’s only one credo now: To hell with hell and the gruesome creatures it spit out! To Hell with Hell throws you, the last loyal child of Asmodius into a fight you can hardly win. In a classic Bullet Hell rogue-like crawler with unicorns and bananas you’ll survive deadly traps and fight dozens and dozens of mad demonic enemies.
It’s Showtime: Are you going to despair, because you are just a mortal weakling, a common human being? Well, that ain’t a Problem! Take a mask and become whomever you want to be. You can transform into a Knight, a Demon or even a Clown - the choice shall be yours. In “To Hell with Hell” masks define your skills and you can combine them as you want.
Chose. Your. Weapon: To shovel or to mortar, that's the question here. End the lives of your enemies your way. Take your Sword or your Pumpgun - it is up to you. How will you defeat the demonic mobs? Slice them, blast them - make it their worst day in hell!
Hell is not the end of the road: Wait until hell has frozen over? That’s indeed a possibility here, cause there are more places than the heated home of the demons. And once you’ve reached the frosty caves, your journey will be far from over!
DescriptionBlast-off is a hardcore jumper, where your alter ego will be a ball of anti-matter seeking to leave our Universe. Anti-matter is extremely difficult to exist in our universe, because when it contact with matter it annihilates. This forces the hero to reach super-fast speed to break through the space-time and break through the limit, where he will find peace in the void.
Jump and shoot a lot. Enemies must be avoided to touch, pick up shields use the incredible power and reach more speed. With the first levels, the difficulty will only increase, however, the ability of anti-matter will increase too. The player himself will be able to pick out the right combo of all available active and passive abilities. In fact, only with them, you can defeat the epic bosses to overcome the gravity of black holes and to reach a fantastic life-saving speed.Features
- 4 completely different locations
- Special challenge zones
- 13 incredible skills
- 12 Steam achievements and legendary in-game achievements
- Special boss enemy
- State of the art 2D graphics
- Over 30 minutes of original soundtrack
- Endless competitive mode of the game
37. Just Fishing
Game with stunning graphics, realistic physics and system behavior of the fish, a wide selection of fishing gear, change the time of day, weather conditions affecting the nibble fish, and many others. Tournaments and competitions, teams and ratings, everything you need for this PVP.
Join the ranks of fans of the game on Steam and fight within a single game universe where you are waiting for players from other platforms: Win and Mac OS X.
- Dozens of beautiful locations.
- Hundreds of different species of fish.
- Complete interesting quests.
- Visit the many stunning lakes and rivers.
- Compete in tournaments and matches.
- Create or join a team.
- And fight with other players for the best places and prizes
After alien meteorites crashed all over Capitol Island, plague started to spread. Soon beasts overtake as the ruler of the island and human became exiled.
To save her beloved brother from the plague, Carol entered the island to find cure.
But she soon realized it had became a much more crazy world then she expected.
DeHumanized is a Roguelite sidescroller action shooter deeply inspired by Metroid and Binding of Isaac.The world runs on physical rules with elements interacted subtly with each other. To survive you have to take strength from beasts, and learn rules how the world works. Would you lose in killing and destroying or would you stick to belief and humanity? Would you uncover the truth behind this whole plague?
Physics based interactions, raise and throw, jump and fly! discover for your own!
200+ prop to boost your ability waiting to be unlocked or discovered
Enhanced weapons and more explosion!
Randomly combined and altered levels for replayability
BEAST RPG system, each property not only make your character stronger but also affects the ending!
Enhanced element system. They now not only yields damage, change traits, but also interact with each other. Fire makes gas explode, water delivers electricity
Lots of hidden chambers now even with mysterious NPCs waiting for discover
Carefully tuned Boss Battles
To Old Friends came from UnderHuman：
Carl had entered the world of UnderHuman and disappeared for more than half a year, the trace for hunters has been covered with ruins.
As humanity grows weaker by the day, more and more people choose to forget and morph. The remainer of Humanity is in danger.
All beasts are agitated and fight crazy for survival.
But to save loved ones, Carol has to fight, just as those heroes who were forced to fight.
Kaiju-a-gogo is a strategy/action title featuring GIANT MONSTERS. The player takes on the role of a fledgling Mad Scientist who has built the first human-controlled Kaiju in the world. While your rivals race to catch up with your genius and build their own Kaiju to compete with you, you have a five-year-window to use your Kaiju to achieve TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION.
Start off the game Mad Scientist Dr. Norman E. Farious and his Kaiju creation, Ginormasaurus! You will then start play at your Secret Lair, an uncharted island, and launch your first attacks upon the unsuspecting world. As you crush city after city with your magnificent creation, the resistance of the people in that region will weaken, until eventually they bow to the inevitable and admit that you’re in charge. When you have conquered all of the regions on the globe, you win! You are the world’s supreme dictator and number one monkey. Simple as that.
40. Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars
Sea of Stars continues the Infinite Space series of games that defined the genre of short-form space roguelikes in Strange Adventures in Infinite Space (2001) and Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (2005). It compresses a galaxy-spanning starship adventure into the space of a single sitting, but as the game world is randomly generated each time you play, you will keep coming back for more. There is enough variety in items, aliens and special encounters that you will always discover something new - no two sessions play the same.
Sea of Stars begins in the Glory star system, in an area of space known as the Purple Void for its colorful nebular clouds. The long-isolated Terran colony of Hope has discovered the secret of faster-than-light travel, and an age of interstellar adventure has begun. Choose your starship and blast off into the Infinite Space in search of fame and fortune! Travel from star to star, explore planets and discover strange lifeforms and artifacts left behind by ancient empires. Find technology to upgrade your ship and gain allies to grow your flotilla. Encounter bizarre and delightful alien races, trade with them or blow them up - the decision is yours. And sometimes, you will face an existential threat to all life in the sector, and get to save the world.
Unleash a little anarchy! Tired of playing the hero? Experience the adventure from the other side of the coin with Nefarious! Play as the villain for a change and wreak chaos as you kidnap princesses from five different kingdoms who alter game play in unique ways. Stomp on heroes through several iconic battles recreated with you as the boss!
Nefarious is a 2d-animated action platformer, where your objective on each stage is to kidnap a princess and then escape with them! Heroes will attempt to thwart you, and many things may not go quite as expected.Key Features
- Lovingly crafted 2d animation and illustrated backdrops.
- Reverse boss fights let you fight the hero.
- Globe hop between five different kingdoms and even more distinct locations.
- Unlock several ammo types for your grenade launcher
- Mix and match customization options for 10+ variations on your explosive punches.
- Mystery and Intrigue, that if uncovered, unlocks a secret ending!
- Engage in a comedic story exploring and deconstructing the video game trope of princess kidnapping.
42. Polaris Sector
The ancients who named this sector ‘Polaris’ sure had a unique sense of humor. Polaris - the bright star, the star of hope and faith. Well the Polaris sector has precious little of either; just a wilderness of gas, stars, and supernovas soaked in treachery, oppression, and the lust for power.
Can anyone build an empire in a place like this? Other factions are naturally suspicious of newcomers and may wage war at the first sign of unidentified craft. Here, a natural death is an uncommon luxury. You look weak? Pirates and scavengers will plunder your planets. You show military strength to discourage potential enemies? Your rivals will combine their forces to eliminate the threat.
Total domination requires many diverse stratagems. Shaking the hand of a powerful emperor, designing new warships in secret, investing everything in fundamental sciences to gain technology before your competitors - all may be the road to success. But will you have the time to implement your strategy? Will you be visionary enough to build weapons and technologies that will make the difference in battles fought decades from now? Find the right balance between fundamental and applied sciences to stay ahead of the opposition. Find the right balance between classic designs and crazy prototypes and your ships will be feared across the galaxy. Your engineers and scientists provide you a high level of flexibility, but it’s your decisions that will shape the empire’s fate.
Many a mercenary or adventurer has come here seeking wealth and power, and all their stories are now just whispers in the void. Polaris is a black hole for living species, and empires rise and fall in the blink of an eye. Maybe the leader that will bring stability to this zone hasn’t been born yet, if they will ever exist…
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
FeaturesAn epic and dangerous playground: randomly generate a galaxy able to host up to 900 stars.
Full customization: external threats, pirates, number of races… you can set up the world that fits your own tastes!
Full control over ship design: want to make a corvette into a drone carrier? Go ahead. Want to make a freighter into a scout? No problem. Your creativity is the only limit!
Explore: send scout vessels to find new mines to exploit, new planets to colonize, and to establish contact with other empires.
Innovative research system: technologies and equipment will get unlocked depending on your investments in fundamental and applied research.
Diplomacy: Dialogue with other factions to gain their favor, trade goods, and make military agreements to fight common enemies.
Command your troops: when a battle starts you can join the battlefield and maneuver your ships in a tactical mode. Alternatively use the auto-resolve mode when you have more urgent tasks to attend to in your empire.
Unique espionage system: seed false intelligence to enemy spies and lure them into a trap!
43. Insanus Express
In Insanus express you will manage an express psychiatric clinic with a crazy staff! The game consists of overcoming different scenarios while trying to keep it all under control. But watch out! you can always screwing up and get everyone CRAZY!Key Features
- In Insanus Express all its characters are crazy, and they have only four possible states: doctor, sane, mad and insanus.
- Each scenario or level has different jobs to deal with crazy people.
- Each level determines which jobs you have and where they will be positioned.
- In addition to a crazy entry and exit sane.
As mentioned above, the Loonies can be found in 4 different states described below:
- Doctor: Available to work on a free workstation, or be sent to earn score.
- Sane: Available to become a Doctor, or be sent to earn score.
- Crazy: Ready to be treated in the work stations that correspond.
- Insanus: Not available, state of total madness, will eventually escape from the consultation room and stress the people in their path.
- Diagnosis: Station that diagnoses the patient and determines a treatment pattern for the diagnosed Loonie.
- Psychiatrist: Station that analyzes the patient by sitting down and takes notes of his psychological problems, to then make him reconsider.
- Pharmacy: Station that gives you a glass of medicine mixed with the highest standards of service.
- X-Rays: Station where an X-ray section is administered to visualize the patient's mind.
- Electroshock: Station where electroshock is applied to the patient to restart his crazy brain.
Everything with the posibility of screwing up the workflow of the center and getting everyone CRAZY!
44. Ages of Mages - The last keeper
The kingdom is under attack and the princess is just being taken away!
Can our 4 mages assume the responsibility of the "Guardian" and reinvigorate the ages of the mages?
Main Features（Early Access）
■ Third-person shooter beat 'em up game with RPG and Rogue-Lite elements.
■ 4 kinds of mages, each with its own characteristics.
■ 20+ wands, each wand has different maigc skill.
■ Skill tree, unlocking your powerful magic.
■ Randomly generated dungeons.
■ 6 chapters（6/7），30 stages（30/35），12 boss fights（12/14）.
■ Up to 4 local player co-op, as well as a single-player option.
■ Supports both mouse/keyboard and Xbox gamepad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------whom do you like?
4 cute mages each with its own characteristics.
Some attacks are strong, some hit wide, some are fast, and some can heal.
How about our fire mage? Good?
Ice mages refuses to accept.
The mage of Nature is roaring: I can buy one get one!
The Lightning mage laugh without saying, "Trust me, I can make everything easy".
Got a great wand!
Each mage has a rich skill tree. unlocking your powerful magic.
Pick a wonderful wand!
Explore the treasures in randomly generated dungeons!
Welcome to the epic boss fights!
Up to 4 local player co-op, rescue your teammate.
45. Tick Tock Bang Bang
A 30-ton garbage truck screams towards you, plowing through a sea of pedestrians. A swarm of flying drones joins the truck, pinning you down with laser fire. Now's your chance: you stop, and time slows to a trickle. You grab your gun. You aim. You fire. You weave through the lasers, and time returns to normal. Your bullets speed up and cut your enemies to shreds. As the garbage truck slams into the wall behind you, you turn to the camera for your one-liner: "Time to take out the trash." You're going to look great on the big screen.
46. Soccer Manager
New in this version...
- Soccer Manager Worlds
- New Match Engine
- Improved look and feel
Welcome to Soccer Manager - home of the world's best soccer managers.
Featuring two different football management games, to test the skills of any manager - Soccer Manager 2016 and Soccer Manager Worlds.
Play for Free - Compete for Real
Soccer Manager 2016
- Fast-paced, action-packed single-player game.
- Play anywhere, everywhere with our cloud-based game play.
- Manage over 750 clubs in over 48 of the world's top leagues.
- Buy and sell players to improve your club from our cloud-based Wiki of over 70,000 players.
- Select your team and dictate the tactics off the pitch, then watch how they perform on the pitch with our 2D match engine.
Soccer Manager Worlds
- Completely free to play.
- Unique turn-based game play - manage 2 to 3 games per week against other managers.
- Every match represents a unique challenge - set your line-up and tactics accordingly.
- Negotiate player transfers with other managers.
- Take complete control of your favorite club, or if you want a different challenge enter or build a custom game-world.
47. Conga Master
The dance floor fills, the line gets longer… come on down, it's time to conga! Shake your virtual hips to the ridiculously fun arcade action of Conga Master as everyone fights to make the longest conga line possible. No rhythm required – anyone can conga!
Playing Conga Master couldn't be easier: guide your dancer across the floor, dancing round people to add them to your line as you go. Longer congas let you add people faster, but watch out for pigs stinking up your line! Play solo or, even better, drag three friends onto the dance floor for some local multiplayer conga madness and see who'll become the true Conga Master!
- No rhythm? No problem! With just two buttons, you too can become a Conga Master. Just move across the dance floor and convince other dancers to join your line... the longer, the better!
- Six different local multiplayer modes, each with their own special flavour of fun – slice your rivals' congas to ribbons, pop pigs, fight over a lone conga dancer, race to make the longest line and more!
- Over 30 characters and seven conga clubs to unlock, plus single-player Endless Conga and Story modes to enjoy… the conga fun never, ever stops!
- Playing alone won't stop the conga! In Story Mode, head out for a night to remember on a quest to become the king of the city's nightclubs. Build the perfect conga line for each club, grab power-ups, search for hidden areas… oh, and watch out for conga-stealing aliens!
48. HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON
HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON is an intense twin stick action strategy game, to be enjoyed with friends over a six-pack of fruit juice. One screen, one winner!
- 1-4 Player Pick-Up’n-Play local matches
- Tight-as-hell PvPvPvP combat.
- Short, intense matches. It never drags!
- Play solo or co-op missions or go all out DEATHMATCH!
- Speedrun and compete on the leaderboards!
- Full controller support + mouse & keyboard!
Recipe for a nice evening.
1. Purchase snacks and fruit juice.
2. Put 1-4 humans in a couch.
3. Launch HellFront: Honeymoon.
4. Happy gaming!
49. Strain Tactics
Strain Tactics is a real-time-with-pause tactical game, where you command a squad of soldiers to liberate earth from an alien infestation. Featuring 80 playable characters and over 150 unique items and weapons, the game challenges players to defeat enemies by commanding customizable ground teams from their Helibase overhead. Players can indulge in a variety of scenarios across over 30 different maps, and the sandbox-style mechanics allows users to approach the maps according to their play style.
- Build and command your own 1-5-member heliborne task force.
- Choose from over 80 playable characters with unique personalities and strengths, and equip their 1-3 inventory slots with countless weapon and item combinations.
- Choreograph your team’s actions in real time with a dynamic drag-control system or manually micromanage units!
- Defend the Helibase, and protect your team from above with miniguns, autocannons, and more.
- Manage your team’s mental health. Keep your squad topped up with happy pills, or deploy emotionless combat droids.
- Protect your task force from contamination, or watch them erupt into even more strain.
- Level up your units, and revive fallen team members by body-bagging (or selling their corpses for points).
- Travel to over 30 unique maps with various scenarios including Hunter-Killer, Escort, Retrieval, Perimeter Defence, and more.
50. Blue Solar: Chaos War
In a randomly generated universe, which kind of role would you want to play?
A shrewd businessman? Trading, investing and mining to earn high profits.
A loyal warrior? Fighting for your nation, conducting strong fleets and claiming hostile planets.
A haunting pirate? Lurking deep in the universe, waiting to attack unwary and wealthy trade ships.
A cunning politician? Lobbying between different forces to control the political atmosphere on planets and achieve your ambition.
A free adventurer? Exploring for lost relics, discovering forgotten races and the hidden secrets of the universe.
No matter how you choose to play it is all available in the vast universe of "Blue Solar: Chaos War".Features:
- Tactical Strategy - Your voyage through Blue Solar is up to you. There are multiple ways to strengthen yourself via exploring, trading and war. It's entirely your preference. Every exploration has its own branches which interact with each other and combine to form a rich strategy.
- Rich Content - 7 diverse forces, 40+ unique spaceship designs, 40+ modification parts, 60+ commodities for trade and sale, 60+ stellar events， 60+ storys.
- Randomized Universe - Roguelike game process, randomly generated universe procedually creates and places planets and distributes forces. Every universe is unique.
- No micromanagment required - Relaxed game style, only mouse support needed. Game progress will be up to the choices you make. You can play at a tempo you feel comfortable with.