The best games like Robocraft are:
- arrow_rightDOOM (2016)
- arrow_rightSaints Row IV
- arrow_rightBorderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- arrow_rightSunset Overdrive
- arrow_rightBulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
- arrow_rightRealm Royale
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn
100 Best Games Like Robocraft:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (54)
- PlayStation 4 (76)
- iOS (48)
- Android (36)
- macOS (69)
- Linux (47)
- Nintendo Switch (43)
- Nintendo 3DS (13)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (45)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (71)
- PlayStation 2 (25)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (21)
- PSP (11)
- Wii U (13)
- Wii (23)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (4)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA CD (3)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
1. DOOM (2016)
Return of the classic FPS, Doom (2016) acts as a reboot of the series and brings back the Doomslayer, protagonist of the original Doom games. In order to solve the energy crisis, humanity learned to harvest the energy from Hell, and when something went wrong and demon invasion has started, it’s up to the player to control the Doomslayer and destroy the evil.
Doom is a fast-paced game that restores the concept of instant health packs and leaving the player against armies of Hell with no cover, no health regeneration or help from anyone. After damaging monsters enough, they will start glowing, which will allow players to perform glory kills to restore some health. While exploring the levels, players will come across secrets, collectible items or upgrade points for the weapons and armor. The single-player campaign silent protagonist has noticeable personality. He gets visibly annoyed and angry in his actions during expository cutscenes and forces his way through the game. Multiplayer maps gather players in Deathmatch/”king-of-the-hill” type game modes, with all the weapons from the single-player campaign.
2. Saints Row IV
Saints Row IV is the fourth and the last main entry for the Saints Row franchise. Almost right after stating Steelport as the independent nation in the third game, The Boss (player) is being contacted by MI6 with a mission to eliminate STAG leader Cyrus Temple and prevent him from launching a nuclear attack. And by doing so The Boss earns complete respect and love from America. Five years after, The Boss is being elected as a President of The United States. But sudden alien invasion by Zinyak in the lead destroys everything, while they capture whole crew from the third game and main protagonist as well, putting him in the simulation world.
With traditional gameplay of the Saints Row franchise being kept untouched, the developers added new features that can be understood as a reference to the Matrix franchise. While The Boss is in simulation, he can some extraordinary powers such as enormously high jumping, super running speed and amazing force which affects the gameplay with different side missions, collectables and walkthrough of the game. And a dubstep gun.
3. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
The game belongs to the Borderlands game line, its action takes place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2.
Everything happens on the moon of Pandora - Elpis. The story tells about the formation of Hyperion Corporation and the fate of its head - Handsome Jack, whom we meet while in the role of a simple programmer who dreams to find some valuable artifact. In the game there are various innovations - in the plot, in the characters, in the scenarios of missions and in the setting. For example, on the Pandora satellite, gravity is much weaker, but there is no oxygen at all. Therefore, the task of obtaining oxygen becomes very important for everyone. Moreover, oxygen is needed not only for breathing, but also for the functioning of personal jetpacks and long high jumps. In the game there is another additional story and downloadable content, including new characters and story campaigns.
Smite is a free-to-play MOBA game developed by Hi-Rez Studios.
Gods from multiple mythologies serve as playable characters in the game. Each god has three base abilities, one ultimate ability, and one passive ability. Each character can buy up to 6 passive items that grant stats bonuses and up to 2 active items that give the player new abilities such as teleporting or healing. Such items don't require mana but have a long recovery time.
The goal of the game is to destroy the opposing team's lane defenders and their Titan. Players are followed by minions that deal small amounts of damage to towers, lane defenders, the Titan or the opposing players.
Smite features a five-class system. Players are free to choose from assassin, warrior, mage, hunter and guardian classes. Each class has it's own specifics and should be carefully chosen according to the situation on the arena.
In contrast to other MOBA's, there are multiple game modes in Smite. The main differences between them are the amount of gold the players spawn with, the number of players, and the number of lanes.
Categories in common with SMITE: Action
5. Sunset Overdrive
2027, the metropolis of Sun City.
The city is full of creatures, savage, aggressive and insane - these creatures were just ordinary townspeople a short while ago, but they abused the energy drink produced by Fizzco, in which something was wrong with the recipe. In general, loyal consumers mutated into monsters and now nothing can be done with them, only to kill everyone.
The protagonist (by the way, who worked at Fizzco) is not constrained by any laws of physics, can move around the city in any direction, run on walls and wires, jump like a kangaroo and so on. This is not parkour, it's just complete freedom of movement. He also has a "guidance system" that shows him the way.
In addition to the hero, several groups and singles of varying degrees of eccentricity are fighting monsters in the city. Monsters also do not belong to the same type. Monsters are many, they are very different and extremely unusual - there are, for example, creatures fused with water cannons or a bucket from an excavator. The hero's weapon is even more diverse than the monsters. Various weapons rush vinyl records, throw bowling balls, shoot teddy bears with pieces of TNT in their paws and this is not the whole list.
The game has about fifty amps to move the hero and defeat the monsters.
6. Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt after a crash landing on an abandoned resort planet forces him to make a hard choice: survival or revenge. An exiled member of the elite assassin group Dead Echo, Grayson’s blind desire for vengeance finds his crew stranded on Stygia where he can finally confront the commander behind his betrayal—or get his team off the planet alive.
Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign—or one of 30 competitive score-challenge or 12 co-operative multiplayer maps—using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience that includes all existing Bulletstorm add-ons, plus brand-new content exclusive to Full Clip!
7. Realm Royale
Explore a fantasy world in Realm Royale, the new Battle Royale sensation. Are you an Assassin, a Warrior or a Mage? Choose your class, then loot fantastic weapons and magical abilities to create your own Champion. Stay ahead of the deadly fog by mounting up and moving out. Will you be the last Champion standing?
Choose from one of five classes before every match, each with its own game-changing abilities. Become a Warrior, chug a shielding potion, and leap into battle. Soar through the skies as a Mage, slinging fireballs. Take steady aim as a bow-wielding Hunter. Deploy turrets and shields as an Engineer. Or blink onto a rooftop and snipe your enemies as an Assassin.
Go traditional with shotguns and snipers, or embrace the fantasy with ice staffs, swords, and crossbows. If you want to win, you’ll need to craft Legendary Weapons at Forges scattered across the Realm. But be careful: While you’re crafting, your enemies may attack.
Journey through the lush jungle of Jaguar’s Claws and the scorched sands of Goblin Gulch. Visit frigid Everfrost and iridescent Fungal Forest. The best part: you don’t have to walk around this massive Realm. Just summon your mount to outrun the fog and ride into your next glorious battle!
Call your friends: It’s time to squad up. Realm Royale is the first Battle Royale designed to be played in four-person Squads. Help your team by dropping a Healing Totem, or plant a Sensor Drone to reveal incoming enemies. Each class has strengths and weaknesses, but by working together the crown royale could be yours.
Categories in common with Realm Royale: Action
8. FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn is a massively multiplayer RPG developed by Square Enix. It is the direct continuation of FINAL FANTASY XIV.
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is a heavily updated version of the original FINAL FANTASY XIV with a different graphics engine, netcode, and storyline. The game was made because the game sold poorly and wasn't met with critical acclaim.
The game takes place in Eorzea five years after the events of the original game. FINAL FANTASY XIV ended on an apocalyptic note - a dragon god destroyed most of the Eorzea. Thanks to the blessing of the Gods, the player-created characters were able to escape certain death and were sent five years to the future. In a rebuilt world they face the danger of invasion by the Empire of the north.
In FFXIV, the players interact with each other in a world that continues to live on even without any players on the server. At the beginning of the game, the players are met by a character creation screen where they choose the name, race, gender, build, appearance and the base class. It is also necessary to choose a game world for your character.
Players level up their characters by gaining EXP. EXP is gained by raiding dungeons, taking part in server-wide events, killing monsters, and completing quests.
The game's combat system revolves around using a combination of character-specific weapon skills, the use of magic, and the physical attacks themselves.
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
10. Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo is a franchise of first-person shooters that is set in the far future, on the frontiers of colonized planets, in a war with the Covenant. But Halo: Spartan Assault takes the formula and changes one element of the setting. Now players are experiencing the series through an isometric top-down twin-stick shooter. The game story takes place between Halo 3 and Halo 4, where humans and Covenant signed a ceasefire to stop the war. Through the treacherous attack that some rogue Covenant group carried out, the leadership of the aliens learns that one of the moons surrounding Draetheus V is an ancient planetary weapon. And it’s up to Spartans Sarah Palmer and Davis to stop the destruction and fight back.
The game allows players to participate in weekly challenges on top of story campaign consisting of 30 levels. All Halo weapons and transports up to the release date were added, players access armor abilities and even customize their Spartan.
Fundamentally built to be a completely Free-to-Play AAA MMO Shooter, Firefall delivers an engaging gameplay experience like no other. With a constantly changing world, deep narrative, endless customization, and rewarding player progression, Firefall will consistently deliver spectacular content that will please both PvE and PvP players.
"I grow tired of watching my friends die in battle day after day. The Chosen have claimed more of us than we have of them, and the Melding consumes more of our planet by the minute. This is still our home, our planet, and we want it back. Join us and help us fight this dreaded war, because as our world falls, we rise together." - Unknown ARES Pilot on the frontlines.
• Explore a vast, evolving open world with dynamic content that responds to player interactions.
• Discover the lore of Firefall through episodic narrative.
• Combat your enemies in a skill based shooter in either first or third person view.
• Engage dynamic Missions and Events, including epic Titan Battles.
• Upgrade your Battleframe with limitless crafting, loot, and progression.
• Outfit your character with endless customization options.
Dynamic, Living, Open World
Explore a vast open world from New Eden to Devil’s Tusk. Become an elite ARES pilot and be prepared to fight an array of creatures as well as confront the Chosen. Don a variety of Battleframes and destroy your enemies from either a first or third person viewpoint.
Heroes Will Rise
Combat the Chosen to reclaim earth and become the best ARES pilot in your class. With familiar and highly polished shooting mechanics, your skill and dedication will be rewarded. Firefall is action packed with rewarding content, including massive Titan Battles for PvE and skill-based open world PvP.
A World without Limits
Firefall is the first AAA Free-to-Play MMO Shooter. Outfitted with military-grade battleframes, players will be able to collect equipment and materials to customize and strengthen their arsenal of weapons and abilities, while experiencing Firefall’s rich lore and engaging content. With epic loot to be unearthed and rewarding level progression to be achieved, the possibilities in Firefall are limitless.
12. Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
In this game you need to find a goddess in the world of chaos. The game world is based on traditional Lithuanian culture and mythology. The names of cities in the game world are consonant with the names of the real cities of this region and neighboring countries. For example, Klaipedia is located in the South of the Kingdom within the Klaipedia region. The city is one of the main cities in the game's world. It is connected to West Siauliai Woods, the starting point for all the new Revelators. The name of this city is made from the name of the real city in Lithuania - Klaipeda.
Wealth of choice
The choice in the game is very diverse, there is no fixed route.
You can search for the goddess in your own style - the game provides many opportunities for this in Massive Freedom of Choice mode. You have a huge selection of costumes and expressions. In any mode, different jobs, skills, and stats are available.
If there is a lack of skills for success in the game - you can gain skill in the Team Battle League mode.
There are many character classes and 8 ranks. Each combination of class and rank is interesting in its own way. There are also classes that are simply not accessible, you have to satisfy special requirements so that these classes become available.
The game has a lot of hidden quests.
If you are completely confident in your abilities, welcome to the Guild Wars mode - there are no safe places, there are no places where enemies can not reach, either in the open field or in the dungeons. By the way, in the whole game there are more than 200 unique boss monsters.
If you want to play in the company - the community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be. There is also Automatic Party Finding - make parties with nearby players.
Any data about your status is visible throughout the game.
13. Supreme Commander 2
Supreme Commander 2 is a real-time strategy, a sequel to Supreme Commander. The story is set in the near future in the world of giant mechs and the rise of technology. The plot tells about the confrontation of three forces: the United Earth Federation, the Illuminate and the Cybrans. They united in the first game but the newly elected President's assassination makes them break up.
The game is split into three missions dedicated to these forces. You have an opportunity to play as each side of the conflict that allows you to see it at different angles. At the end three separated campaigns come together and have the single ending.
The gameplay is typical for the RTS genre: you need to build facilities, mine resources and create an army of different military forces, including robots, tanks and super weapons. Your units are upgradeable with special points you can get developing technologies and defeating enemies. The goal of the game is to overcome your opponents. However, in a single-player campaign you can win by the numerical superiority of your army.
14. GRIP: Combat Racing
GRIP is bringing old-school style combat racing back with a bang. Inspired by the Rollcage games and developed by some of the original team, GRIP is a true tribute to the explosive fun had in a past gaming era.
Current features (as of v.1.2.2):
7 vehicles (3 manufacturers), with paint job, rim and tire customization. Another car coming soon!6 Game modes: Classic Race, Ultimate Race (overall points), Elimination, Time Trial, Arena (Deathmatch) & Carkour (similar to scramble mode in RCS2)9 Racetracks, 3 Arenas, 15 Carkour courses. (Some levels are still WIP)4 Weapons (Homing missile, machine gun, mine, leader rocket). Another weapon next update!4 Power-ups (Shield, Turbo, EMP, Ramraider)12 Ingame music tracks (mostly Drum n Bass, but also trance and techno)Play single player (against AI), Split-screen with a friend or ONLINE versus players all over the world!
NOTE: Gamepad navigation in menus coming soon, apologies for the delay (it's not as easy as it sounds unfortunately!)
Intense Racing: Hit speeds of up to 1000 kmph, driving on floors, ceilings and walls. GRIP's car designs allow for driving on both sides, so flipping the car no longer means game over
Awesome Pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons to get the edge on your opponents. Ranging from missiles and guns to shields and turbos, we plan to have a wide array of exciting pick-ups to use
Exotic Planets: Race on a variety of planets, from hostile icy worlds to alien jungle to sprawling non-terrestrial cities. Use destruction as a tool to win (not yet implemented*), crashing your surroundings down on your opponents, or lose your tail by heading through an alternate track route
Badass Rides: Choose from a roster of armoured cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy. Each car has different specs - some swift and agile, others brutish and heavily armoured. There's a killer car for every taste
Bangin' Tunes: Race to a thumping soundtrack from a variety of artists. Drum n Bass is our main kick
The game belongs to the genre of Arkanoid. It has all the classic features of games of this genre and several significant innovations and differences. The platform in this game has the ability to attract or repel all objects that are "in the air". This property is controlled by the player. In addition to the platform, other objects have similar properties, but they can not be controlled by the player.
After several levels, the platform changes its horizontal position to a vertical one - and there are many similar changes in the game, it constantly surprises the player.
Bosses, which the player meets at the end of each level, are carefully and ingeniously designed. They are able to successfully resist the player armed with the above ability to influence the "magnetic field" of the platform. To defeat each of them, the player will have to find some special tactics for each boss.
16. Kingdoms and Castles
Kingdoms and Castles is a game about growing a kingdom from a tiny hamlet to a sprawling city and imposing castle.
Your kingdom must survive a living and dangerous world. Do the viking raiders make off with your villagers? Or are they stopped, full of arrows, at the castle gates? Does a dragon torch your granary, your people dying of starvation in the winter, or are you able to turn the beast back? The success of your kingdom depends solely on your skill as a city and castle planner.
Strategically layout your town to improve your peasants' happiness and to attract new residents. Tax them just enough to fund your castle. Make sure your peasants are fed in the winter and healed of plagues. Build churches to keep them from despair and taverns to keep them happy. You can even throw festivals if you've built a town square! Send out wood cutters to collect wood, set up stone quarries to build your castes, and farm the land efficiently so your town can grow and thrive.
The new land you're settling is at risk of viking invasion. These raiders seek to kidnap and kill your peasants, steal your resources, and burn your town to the ground. Use a powerful castle building system where castles are constructed using blocks which can be placed anywhere. Towers and walls are dynamically created based on how you stack and arrange them. Archer towers and other weapon emplacements have longer range the higher their tower. Try different layouts to best protect your kingdom and express your glory as a king or queen.
And it all takes place in a beautiful dynamic world with a stylized procedural cloud system and season cycle from summer to winter. A realistic tree growth algorithm simulates the forests. Depending on your needs, wood cutters can clear cut or responsibly manage your forests.
Kingdoms and Castles is the first Fig funded game to be released. Its crowd funding campaign succeeded with 725% of its goal and was supported by 1,400 backers. Supporters of the game could both pledge and invest during the Fig campaign.
17. Aliens: Colonial Marines Collection
You and your friends are the deadliest killers in the galaxy. Another glorious day in the Corps.
Buckle up, soldier! Welcome to Aliens™: Colonial Marines. Created by Gearbox, the critically acclaimed and fan-favourite developers of Borderlands and Brothers In Arms, you and your friends will become the most badass military outfit in the galaxy – the US Colonial Marines. It’s up to you to not just survive, but wipe out the Xeno infestation.
Key Features: Enlist in the Marine Corps.
Bringing you a true sequel to the classic Aliens film, get tooled up with classic Marine weapons including pulse rifles, motion trackers and
The most authentic Aliens experience ever.
Using authentic environments inspired by the film series including Hadley’s Hope, the Sulaco and LV-426, you will be immersed in an eerie, atmospheric
world where any moment could bring your death.
Drop-in/Drop-out co-operative gameplay.
The masters of co-op bring their expertise to the Aliens universe. Xenos getting too tough? Call up your buddies so they can drop in with extra
firepower. The whole campaign can be played with a squad of up to four players, dropping in and out as necessary through self-contained missions
within an over-arching narrative.
Loadouts and upgrades.
Create your perfect killing machine. An extensive upgrade system allows players to customise their characters to play the way they want. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad.
Categories in common with Aliens: Colonial Marines Collection: Action
18. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
ADVENTURES OF LUFFY AND HIS STRAW HAT CREW ARE COMING TO PC!
Enjoy the original story of ONE PIECE from Fuschia village, where everything has started, to the kingdom of Dressrosa, a mysterious island dominated by the evil Donquixote.Doflamingo.
Will your resolution be strong enough to defeat the most dangerous pirates, including Doflamingo and many more?
Gather every member of the Straw Hat Crew, like in the original story, sail to the most emblematic places and enter the most epic battles: Marineford, Fish-Man Island, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa!
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 brings you many exciting improved and new features, including:
Higher quality graphics and animation: the One Piece universe has never been depicted so faithfully
Number of Popular characters weaving the stories greatly increased: Sabo, Doflamingo, Fujitora and many more!
Improved gameplay and incredible new co-op actions (no Online Co-op)
More action than ever in the latest installment of the PIRATE WARRIORS series, created by KOEI TECMO GAMES and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment.
19. Jump Force
Jump Force is a crossover game based on the characters from various anime and manga franchises. It is based on the propriety featured in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine and is meant as a celebration of its 50th anniversary. The game is powered by Unreal Engine 4.
A cataclysmic event caused the Shonen Jump world to collide with our real world. Both heroes and villains from various manga series appear on our Earth and fight in a chaotic battle for the survival of humanity.
The characters face each other on an arena in teams of up to three players.
The game includes more than 20 popular characters. Most famously, it features characters from franchises like Bleach (Ichigo, Rukia, and Sosuke), Dragon Ball (Son Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza), Naruto (Naruto and Sasuke) and One Piece (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, and Blackbeard), as well as several characters from Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter and Yu-Gi-Oh!. The story mode also includes two of Death Note characters (Light and Ryuk). Some of the characters make their first appearance in a video game, and some feature several forms. There are also completely original fighters created for the game. Many of the location backgrounds are also based on the anime/manga series as well as on the real places like New York and the Alps.
20. Anno 2205
In Anno 2205™, you join humankind‘s next step into the future with the promise to build a better tomorrow. You conquer Earth, establishing rich, bustling cities and grand industrial complexes, but to secure the prosperity of your people, you must travel into space.
A scientific breakthrough in fusion energy promises to revolutionise all aspects of society. The necessary isotope, helium-3, can only be found in harvestable quantities on the Moon. Venture into space and settle on the Moon in the thrilling race for resource and power.
Anno’s masterful economic gameplay is back and taking strategic city-building simulation to new heights, launching into space!
THE ACCLAIMED CITY BUILDER REACHES FOR THE STARS
Anno 2205™, the sixth title in the award-winning city-building franchise, expands into space. Colonise continents on Earth, establish bases on the Moon, and mine the Moon’s resources to transform your cities into thriving metropolises.
UNLIMITED CITY BUILDING
Thousands of hours of accessible and challenging gameplay let you go beyond the story and ultimately grow monumental cities with thousands of buildings. You control your growing corporation simultaneously on multiple locations on Earth and the Moon. Gameplay brings a revolutionary session mode that lets you play on multiple islands, instantaneously connecting different regions. Anno 2205™ is the biggest in the series, offering unlimited replay value on islands five times bigger than in previous games.
INDULGENT GRAPHICS BRING YOUR CITY TO LIFE
The new game engine offers a true sense of grandeur and brings an unprecedented level of detail and immersion. Your city comes to life with flying cars and more than a million thriving citizens alongside churning factories, grinding mines, and amazing wildlife, all completely animated and driven by your actions.
Have you ever wanted to play god? In GODUS, you can sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, where your population of Followers will settle and multiply. As you rule over your living, breathing society, a civilization will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become. It is as simple to play as it is spectacular to behold. Come and lead an incredible journey - this delightful, charming world is waiting for you to make it your own.
GODUS is currently in active cross-platform development for Windows PC, Mac OS and mobile devices where the gameplay experience will evolve and expand over time as we periodically deliver updates for the game.
GODUS is brought to you by legendary designer and inventor of the god game genre, Peter Molyneux.Key Beta Features
- You can sculpt the entire world and make it truly unique to you
- Sculpt every inch of an entirely moldable world in the most delightful way. Uncover a wealth of mysteries and surprises waiting to be unearthed beneath the landscape, and find others atop it.
- Be adored and worshipped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn and love in a fully simulated world
- Your ever-gracious population of reactive, living Followers will need you and worship you unconditionally. You’re the god and they’re your playthings.
- Create villages and towns, grow their population and sculpt the very lands on which they live
- Group your Followers together to create charming villages or thriving towns - specialize these into Building, Farming or Mining communities.
- Lead Followers from your Homeworld and set sail on Voyages of Discovery to uncharted lands
- Guide your Followers as they embark on regular Voyages to new and undiscovered lands that hold great rewards.
- Nurture the growth of a civilization as it rises from the dawn of the primitive age and advances throughout the ages of humanity
- Choose various types of stickers to unlock cards that level-up your population's society, technologies and faith. Cards go into your Timeline, which allows you to make advancements within an era and unlock new abilities.
- Meet the Astari - a fun loving, party going little tribe who worship the pursuit of happiness
- Your world is not empty. It’s also inhabited by the mischievous Astari, who will do everything they can to persuade your Followers to come and join them. As a god, you must use your powers to deal with these pesky people.
- Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction - choose how to show your divine power, whether that be by growing forests or launching meteors
- As development continues you will see more God Powers being added that will enhance gameplay, adding depth and variety to the whole GODUS experience.
22. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment
Take on the role of Kirito, the hero of the popular Sword Art Online anime series, and explore an expansive fantasy world alongside attractive companions!
From the base of Ark Sophia, a town located on the 76th floor, try to reach the 100th floor of Aincrad and explore the Hollow Area!
Strategically take down tough enemies to survive in this harsh world. Chat with your companions in real time while taking part in active, strategic battles!
23. EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
Don’t let the cute cartoonish art style fool you. This game is challenging. True fans of the JRPG genre will love it, casual players may want to look elsewhere. Invest the time, and EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic will reward you with a depth in gameplay that will test the most strategic of players.
Discover Your Hero Within
Embark on a journey to save the beautiful world of Umbra, a harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago. What started as a mission to rescue Amon’s uncle from the clutches of an ancient cult, soon spirals into an adventure that was centuries in the making. You must bring together this group of unlikely heroes to stop the ruinous past from repeating itself.
Explore the magical world of Umbra and discover places lost in the past to uncover the secrets of the Earthlock Artifact.
Unite this band of heroes, all with their own journeys of self discovery and venture into the world to save the planet from the growing evil within. Mix up your strategy to beat your enemies using two different stances per character, and build your characters' battle bond to unleash powerful abilities or unique perks.
Your Own Secret Island
Take a break from adventure and escape to your own home island. Here you can harvest magical ingredients and craft helpful items and perks.
The Talent Table
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic features a unique talent board system; a refreshing take on the classic skill tree. This board gives you complete control over your player's strengths and weaknesses. You can swap talents on and off the board, allowing you to finely tune each character to your desired playing style. The talent board also features “Perk Talents” which you can craft and collect in the world, giving you special combat skills and abilities.
For the best EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic experience, we recommend using a game controller.
Closers is an episodic anime action RPG bursting with spectacular battles and steeped in an epic storyline. Choose your Closer, gather your friends or dive in solo, and use your amazing powers to protect Earth, in mankind’s desperate battle against horrific monsters from another dimension!
Each and every Closer has their own personality and character arc. You’ll face the same foes and overcome the same threats, but through the lens of each character’s unique combat style and flair.
Each Closer has his or her own combat style, and with thousands of weapons and gear choices, no two Closers will be exactly alike. Customize your gear and develop your skills to suit your own play style!
The action in Closers is fast and furious. Jump, dodge, build up combos, unleash special attacks, and beat down legions of dimensional monsters with an ever-increasing menu of combat skills.
Team up with friends or take on the alien hordes solo...or go head-to-head in Closers’ challenging PvP arenas!
25. Space Overlords
Erupting from the shackles of your prison, you are an Overlord, an ancient life form of immeasurable power who seeks revenge against the evil Kesedihan. Wipe out entire planetary forces, destroy cities and fight bosses as you seek to eliminate all existence of Kesedihan’s kin from the universe.Features
- Smash, shoot and stomp your way through entire cities and planetary defences
- PVP Multiplayer mode (online and offline) for up to four players
- Create your own planets using the build in Planet Editor
- Six enemy types with stronger variations to face & defeat
- Four playable characters
- 56 story mode levels
- 4 Multiplayer game modes
A fire giant with the ability to send out flaming heat waves from his hands. He is incredibly skilled in close quarters combat, robust, violent, and has a variety of physical attacks to crush any resistance.
A water type overlord, Terbang is equipped with gravity emitters that allow her to float. While the fastest overlord, her attacks are not as strong as her brothers. She uses projectiles to attack and is able to charge her attack to create a massive power attack.
One of the strongest overlords, Phemus does not travel at high speeds, but due to his four arms is able to deal massive damage at close range.
A hulking walking armour with two massive arms and tentacle-like protuberances as hair, he has a devastating spin attack which can be incredibly dangerous combined with a boost at the right time.Other titles from Excalibur Games
26. Attack on Titan 2
Attack on Titan 2 is a direct sequel to the 2016 game, Attack on Titan (AoT: Wings of Freedom in Europe). The game will feature events from the anime’s season 2 along with action gameplay and character creation!
Attack on Titan 2 will feature enhanced Titan movements and attacks, requiring more precise maneuvers from players. Additionally, it introduces the Monocular; allowing scouts better analyzation based on pinpointing Titan positions from afar and attack strategy utilizing their Omni-Directional Mobility Gear.
Categories in common with Attack on Titan 2: Action
27. Royal Quest
Royal Quest offers a fresh MMO experience from the creators of Space Rangers and King's Bounty series. Join Guild Wars, conquer Castles, and battle other players in unique PvPvE locations, or explore the vast world of Aura and enjoy the story on your own.
Innovative elemental battle system allows players to exploit enemy weaknesses by properly choosing what weapons and skills to use against the target, while game mechanics are easy to learn (including an automatic character upgrade system), and offer deep and challenging experience later in the game.
Download now to:
- Discover over 100 outdoor locations and multi-floor dungeons
- Complete nearly 1000 quests designed for both group and single players
- Fight more than 200 extraordinary monsters, each with its own rare card with special attributes
- Dive into extensive skills and talents system and combine them in a unique way for each of the 8 classes
- Summon pets that follow you around and collect loot for you
- Compete in PvP Arenas, Battlegrounds and Castle Sieges
- Earn the right to control a Castle and its surrounding areas with your Guild
- Gather powerful Shadow Gear by winning over other players in special PvPvE zones
Play Royal Quest now for free, or empower your hero with our special DLC packs!
28. Raw Data
Neo-Shinjuku - 2271. The massive and seemingly benevolent Eden Corporation owns the world. The elite hacker resistance movement SyndiK8 has unearthed the sinister reality behind Eden Corp’s newest line of robotic products. As one of SyndiK8’s elite operatives, your mission is straightforward: infiltrate Eden Tower, steal as much Raw Data as possible, and get out alive--bringing Eden Corp down in your wake.
However, as the secrets behind Chairman Shiro’s new “Promotion” program becomes clear, the reality gets much more complicated. Does it really grant immortality? What is Eden truly collecting? It seems that Eden’s corporate veneer may be just a thin facade for something much, much worse.
Built from the ground up for virtual reality, Raw Data’s action combat gameplay, intuitive controls, challenging enemies, and sci-fi atmosphere will completely immerse you within the surreal environments of Eden Corp. Go solo—or team up with a friend—and become the adrenaline-charged heroes of your own futuristic technothriller. You will put your wits, boldness, and endurance to the test.
Active VR gameplay turns you into a controller, with instant reflex access to an arsenal of advanced weapons and cutting-edge nanotech powers. Shared spaces with avatars and motion tracking encourage players to physically communicate through body language and environment interaction.
- Active VR Combat: Utilize your body to dual wield pistols, slash and slice katanas, pump shotguns, deflect projectiles, do gun tricks, or even use your fists in close-quarters combat. Holster up and pull weapons off your body with physical loadout and check your stats on the in-game forearm display.
- Hostile Takeover PvP: Whatever side you’re on, this fight is personal. Featuring four hero classes with optimized abilities, balanced gameplay, intuitive “joystick” locomotion, as well as stealth and armor powerups, Raw Data: Hostile Takeover lets you battle it out in up to 5v5 matches across multiple king-of-the-hill maps. Duel Mode (coming soon!) also provides a unique 1v1 showdown experience for those who are bent on revenge.
- Choose Your Hero: What’s your fighting style? Choose from multiple badass heroes--Bishop, the Gun Cleric; Saija, the Cyber Ninja; Boss, the Street Merc; or Elder, the Rogue Hunter --with a variety of advanced weaponry, special abilities, combat techniques, and ultimates. Defy gravity, slow down time, charge up shots, crush enemies, boomerang your blades, unleash deadly bullet barrages, fling enemies into the air, and much more.
- Deadly Weapons and Defenses: Access a futuristic arsenal of firepower, from dual handguns and pump-action shotguns to iron knuckles and laser swords, as well as deployable turrets and holographic shields for extra insurance.
- Adaptable Enemies: Battle against swaths of murderous machines, including stealth ninjas, laser gunners, rocket heavies, jumping crawlers, exploder bots, flying drones, charger mechs, ion beams, towering megabots, and more.
- Cross-Platform Online Co-op: Bring along a trusted partner to cover your back no matter what platform they’re playing on. Team up in a shared co-op VR space that encourages social communication via body language, facial expression, and blended animation.
29. Sword Art Online: Lost Song
Enter the VRMMO world of the much-loved anime SWORD ART ONLINE! In Alfheim Online, a world of fairies and magic, you become the hero of the series, Kirito, and together with your wondrous friends try to conquer the floating land of Svart Alfheim. Soar freely through its skies and take down all powerful enemies who dare appear before you!
Experience fast-paced battles in the air and on the ground, and seamless action sequences in a game that makes you feel freer than ever before! Choose your skills and how you want to evolve; it's all up to you! And remember: the more you grow, the more epic the battles!
Seven, Rain, and Sumeragi from "Lost Song" join the anime regulars in a brand new story!
30. Hellbound: Survival Mode
Hellbound is a First Person Shooter game in the vein of the classics DOOM, Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood and many others.
It's GROTESQUE! Focused in action, speed and gore.
In this Survival Mode version you fight against hordes of enemies in a small island until you're done.
We're working on the Single Player Campaign! You can pre-order it at our official website, and also get your place inside The Heroes' Cemetery ->
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
Brick-Force is a sandbox shooter that lets you create your own battlefield or join other players’ worlds to fight on their turf!
From the sci-fi universe of “BrickStar” and the magical fantasy setting of “BrickSaga” all the way to the Wild West themed worlds of “Cowboys & Bricks”, Brick-Force offers you countless possibilities to build, share, and play on your very own battlefield, using hundreds of different bricks, outfits, weapons, and much more.Features
- Swiftly create awesome maps and share them with the world
- Fight alongside your friends in 8 bricktastic PvP & PvE game modes
- Customize your character with hundreds of costumes and clothing items
- Access a loaded arsenal that ranges from lollipops to laser rifles
- Regular themed updates with new settings, features, and possibilities
Over two million players have already started building virtual worlds in Brick-Force. Using various types of bricks and even interactive elements such as turrets, mines, and portals, they create architectural masterpieces which serve as the setting for several different shooter modes. There’s a bit of an architect hidden inside every one of us, so get in the sandbox and play! In Brick-Force, you can fulfill your creative impulses and build a world that suits your tastes, either by yourself or together with friends.
Discover the worlds created by other players or share your own maps with the Brick-Force community! More than 1,200,000 worlds have been built in Brick-Force to date, and they’re just waiting for you and your friends to come explore them.
The shooter modes of Brick-Force offer an exciting change of pace from building. Grab your weapon and transform from a master architect into an elite soldier. space marine or colt-swinging cowboy! Defend your own world with sniper rifles, pistols, frying pans, and more – or bring your fight to some of the very best maps made by the community! Brick-Force offers many different game modes, including team and individual Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Build and Destroy (where you can build and fight at the same time), Defusion, Freefall, Zombie Mode, and Defense Mode.
Categories in common with Brick-Force: Action
33. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Please read this open letter from the devs to learn more the game and it's future!
Take command of a Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice Slain. Your Great Company’s Strike Cruiser fell into a trap set by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers legion – causing you to make a forced landing on Kanak, a volcano-wracked feral world, inhabited by tribes of ruthless barbarians. Not only must you survive, but you must emerge victorious.Game features:
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign with branching storylines, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers - fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Brutal Tactical Combat:
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, diverse environments;
• Challenge your Brothers in multiplayer and earn ultimate rewards by proving your leadership.
Choose Your Path:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – You decide which path to follow, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
34. Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters Online is the latest MMO featuring the ever-popular Digimon franchise. This long awaited game will feature a deeper RPG experience, enhanced graphics and adrenaline-pumping real-time combat. Both new and long-time Digimon fans can now immerse themselves into this new epic adventure with their very own Digimons.What's a Digimon?
Digimon, short for Digital Monsters, is a globally popular Japanese media franchise featured in countless TV series/animes, mangas, video games, films, toys, collectible card games, etc. Digimons are creatures inhabiting in the Digital World, a virtual space created by humanity's various communication networks and their developers.
Digimons are raised by humans referred to as 'Tamers' and they go on thrilling adventures to defeat evil Digimons and human villains who strive to destroy the peace of the Digital World and the real world.
This world is located within the main host computer, Yggdrasil, and is controlled/managed by artificial intelligence.
All Digimons each possess unique artificial intelligence which allows them to think, judge and communicate.
As Digimons each grow from their youths to adult forms, they go through several steps of Digivolution (Digi-Egg - Rookie - Champion - Ultimate - Mega), to become more powerful and to survive.Game Features
- MMO-based real-time combat with enemies
- 100+ Mercenary Digimons
- Digimon Riding Modes
- Raid bosses, dungeons (Party Mode available)
- Digimon/accessories reinforcement system
- Up to 50 Maps and worlds (much more to come!)
- Guild system along with ranks and titles
- Friend system
- Trading system
- Achievement & titles
- Party system
- Costumes & avatars
35. AdventureQuest 3D
AdventureQuest 3D is an inspired re-imagining of the original 2D flash web browser games. BATTLE ON!
A true cross-platform massively multiplayer game that allows you to play your character, on the same world as your friends, from your PC, Mac, Android, and Apple iOS devices.
Set in the most dangerous era of AdventureQuest's timeline, the world has come under attack by a mysterious new threat. Answer the call and travel to the legendary town of Battleon where you will discover unusual characters, incredible adventures, \horrifying puns, and a world story line so big that you will have to help us write it as we go... did we mention regular updates?FEATURES Cross-Platorm - Play your character, on the same world, from your PC, Mac, Android, Apple iOS phones & tablets.
Real Time Combat
Evolving World - regular updates with new stories, areas, monsters and weapons
Get Ready For A Giant-Sized Adventure!
Welcome to the world of Goliath, an action-adventure about crafting giant robots and punching monsters in the face! After stumbling through a mysterious rift, you find yourself in a mysterious world consisting of the jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations. Ruined buildings from 1930s America share space with wrecked pirate ships and the overgrown remains of spaceships from a far-flung future. Several powerful factions battle for control of this strange and broken land, but even the strongest among them tremble in fear of the monstrous giants that roam the land. Fortunately, you can build giants of your own! Search the world for the items you need to craft tools and weapons, including giant robotic suits called Goliaths that will help you even the odd against the enormous creatures you confront!
To survive among the giant creatures in this dangerous and mysterious world, you must scavenge for resources and create Goliaths to battle your life. Starting with simple wooden versions, you will learn to create dozens of Goliaths from a variety of materials: wood, stone, metal and other more unique materials found in the world. Your Goliath can be customized and outfitted with weapons to create options that are perfect for every situation and players’ preferences. But robots won’t solve every problem. You’ll also need to craft items and tools, build shelters and fortresses, and choose which factions to side with in the war that’s sweeping across the land.
- Build A ‘Bot: Learn how to create dozens of robotic Goliath suits from a variety of materials, including wood, stone, metal and more. Each Goliath can be customized and equipped with a variety of weapons and add-ons that grant new abilities.
- Survive A Savage Land: Gather materials to build the tools needed to survive, including healing salves, protective fortresses and more. As players explore the world, they’ll learn more complex recipes for better tools and weapons.
- A Living World: Explore rolling prairies, dense forests, eerie swamps, frozen tundras and more, all with a complete day/night cycle and dynamic weather. Weather and terrain will affect how each Goliath type performs, so make sure you have the right machine for the job!
- Choose A Side: Several factions vie for control of resources and territory in the world of Goliath. Each faction can offer different strategic advantages in unique weapon and robot plans, so you must carefully choose which factions to align with. Broker a peace deal or rally your faction to accelerate the war!
- Procedurally Generated World: With procedurally generated environments and quests, the world of Goliath is full of surprises!
37. Time of Dragons
This is an MMO shooter where you ride dragons armed with missiles and lasers!
The plot of the game unfolds in an imaginary universe, where two highly advanced races, Neils and Atlans, fight against each other.
Their battle units are gigantic flying creatures controlled by adopiants, their riders.
The game offers the following:
- Multiple creatures with unique capabilities
- A wide selection of weapons
- Various combat modes
- Freedom and beauty of dragon flights
- Battles against players from all over the world!
Take your dragon into the sky and prove that you are the best!
As developers, we love our game with all our heart and will continuously develop it, ensuring updates every two weeks. Join our community to keep track!
It's gonna be fun!
38. Dying Light: Bad Blood
Get competitive and get the blood on your hands in the all-new brutal royale experience.
Enter a zombie-infested area and compete as one of 12 players to become the only survivor. Scavenge for weapons, destroy zombie hives to level up, and combine your advanced parkour mobility with brutal combat skills to outrun, outsmart, and outplay your opponents.
It’s all in, one out in Dying Light: Bad Blood - a fast-paced and gory online game that creatively blends PvP and PvE combat while retaining the core of Dying Light’s iconic gameplay.
Kill the zombies and destroy their hives to collect blood samples and level up your character. Prey on other players, steal their loot, and become the only one to leave the zone alive.
Whether you run for your life, chase another player or race to the evac chopper, it’s your parkour skills that give you an edge over the enemies
Immerse yourself in the blood-soaked FPP combat known from the highly-acclaimed Dying Light, now with greater tactical depth, new moves, and tons of vicious weapons.
39. Animal Super Squad
No matter who you are you might as well ask your mom for an advance allowance cause you’ll want to buy Animal Super Squad by the time you’ve finished reading this.
- Play as a chicken. Or a sloth. Or even a freaking blowfish
- Choose a ridiculous vehicle - like a toilet on wheels or like a flying propeller attached to your butt
- Get to the other side of the level to win, you know how this works, you’ve played games before I don’t need to explain this you’re on the internet, jeez
- Unlock stuff yourself instead of just getting it handed to you by the government, like a useful tinfoil hat or a dead octopus on your head
- Don’t cake your pants
- A custom level editor gives endless replayability by letting you make your own levels, and also play other people’s levels, you know how level editors work too, just
- stop reading this and buy the damn game
- Very cool physics-based gameplay that is 100% accurate in any situation, I don’t really know how physics works though i wasn’t paying attention in school
Basically you’re far better off playing this game than whatever else you’re doing with your time and your mom’s money, which is probably buying economy glue in bulk.
But seriously, don’t eat anything with chemical solvents in it, it messes with your mind,
We’ve poured our hearts, souls and butts and money actually all our savings (yes our glue savings) into this game so we really hope you’ll enjoy it. Sometimes the work hours get long, but that’s no excuse to start eating glue seriously - that stuff will mess you up
you can play.. you choose your chicken, then you choose like a plane or a hover tank or whatever you want to ride, then you put on a goofy hat and you hit the gas buddy
then you try to get to the end of the level to unlock the next level and you also get maybe a new vehicle or at the least a new hat for your head to show your mom
ok that’s it that’s pretty much the whole game. im gonna go eat some gl
TerraTech is an open-world, sandbox adventure game, where you design and build your own creations through a mix of crafting, combat and discovery. Explore a hostile alien landscape, or design with creative freedom. The choice is yours.
Start your career as an Intergalactic miner on a randomly generated infinite world in search of profit and glory in Campaign, sit back and build to your hearts content in Creative mode or pit your Techs against the clock and dare to run the Gauntlet Challenge. There are many game modes available in TerraTech to stretch your Tech building imagination to the limits!StoryIn the distant future, Earth's natural resources have been depleted, and as a resource-gathering prospector it's your job to travel to alien planets and scour them for valuable materials. But you are not alone! Rival prospectors litter the landscapes of these new worlds, and will fight to protect what’s theirs, and invade to take what’s yours. To make your mark, you will need to be cunning and creative.
Using the building blocks, guns, wheels, and wings from several Mining Corporations, you can build varied Techs to suit every purpose. Be it powerful armoured combat vehicles, unstoppable resource gathering machines, sprawling resource processing bases or a hybrid of all three - creativity is your key to exo-planetary success.The worlds in TerraTech are procedurally generated and infinite, so there are always new lands to discover and more resources to find. Treacherous mountain ranges, luscious grasslands and huge deserts are among the biomes you will encounter. More will be added as development progresses.The intergalactic mining industry is a profitable one, but you are not the only miner in search for new worlds to exploit. Defending yourself from rival miners will take time, resources and skill, with success leading to new territory and new lands. All equipable blocks and items can be damaged or destroyed, so ensuring you are sufficiently armed and ready for battle is a key element of both survival and prosperity in TerraTech. Get out there and show them who’s boss!By gathering and processing natural resources, players are able to construct storage, refining and construction bases in order to craft new blocks in the game. Like the look of that Venture Hail Fire Rifle that just tore your vehicle apart? Go prospecting for the needed resources, and craft a couple for yourself in the shiny new Venture fabricator which you just aquired, by beating their time trial challenge in the nearby mountains.All exo-planetary miners buy parts from the established Mining Corporations, which each have their own specific brand of mining technology. Get the job done with GSO, zoom around with high-performance recon specialists Venture, strip-mine to the max with the heavy-duty GeoCorp or act with miltary efficiency utilizing the stealth focussed Hawkeye. New Corporations we’re aiming to add to the game include deranged experimental scientists Reticule Research, technological superiority giants Better Future and the hive-mind AI swarms of LEGION. Completing missions and discovering blocks for each Corp will improve your standing with them, and gain access to the more sought-after components in their arsenal.
This is an Early Access game, with everything that implies. Please check the System Requirements to ensure your PC is compatible.
41. Divine Souls F2P MMO
Divine Souls is a real-time action RPG centered around completing dungeon instances by leveraging an extensive combat combos system. Gain experience from enemies to strengthen your character and to unlock additional moves that unleash additional combo options. Choose from one of four unique classes each with their own distinct set of gameplay mechanics and combos. Collect loot for yourself, trade with others, or list your items into the auction house system.StoryDr. Hildeun has gone missing! Find out what happened as you follow your character’s investigation into Dr. Hildeun’s disappearance.Key Features:
- Perform beautifully animated combos with a system that is easy to learn. You only need A, S, D, and F keys!
- 4 unique classes with more to come!
- Play alone, party with your friends, or have the system find like-minded others using the party matching system.
- Worry not, the tutorial will guide you through the game’s basics.
- Complete dungeons for experience and loot.
- Increase the difficulty to suit your skill-level or to challenge yourself.
- Level-up to increase your character’s strength and to learn new moves that unleash additional combo options.
- Customize your character with items obtained from loot. Or trade these items to others.
- Increase your strength by enchanting your items.
- Try alternative dungeon modes involving crystal or portal defense.
- Pit yourself against others in a PvP battle arena that resembles MOBA games’ play-style.
42. Magical Battle Festa
In the near future, humanity has discovered a new element in their search for renewable energy: Magicore. Using "cauldrons" to refine the element, humans successfully create magic, and mages are born.
All is not well, though. As magic becomes more widespread, new creatures dubbed 'spectres' begin to appear. In hopes of training mages to fight spectres and form an army of Holy Mages, TEOS, the ruling magic agency, hosts a high stakes tournament: The Magical Battle Festa.GameplayMagical Battle Festa is an arena-based fighting game with support for up to 4 players. Use devastating combos, special moves and incredible super moves to pummel your foes into submission. Easy to learn but challenging to master, Magical Battle Festa relies on your ability to dodge enemy attacks and use your attacks at the right time without sapping all your mana.Key Features
- Gain the edge in battle by using the magibots that follow you into battle. Order them into formations to give you higher attack, higher defense, and more! Proper use of both your magical abilities and your magibots are the key to victory.
- Play intimate 1v1 matches arena matches against talented opponents, or take the game to the next level with four player. Play in teams or against unfair odds to test your skills. The sky's the limit when magic is involved.
- Choose from a wealth of unique characters, each with their own attacks, weapons and special moves.
- An all-star voice cast, including voice talent from all over the anime industry.
- Zoom around the arena to avoid fire or make subtle sway movements to dodge attacks without ever giving up ground.
Welcome to the Ultimate Expedition!
Journey over grueling mountains, hazardous swamps, and bone-dry deserts on a distant world far from civilization - it is just you, your fellow adventurers and the amazing, jet-powered hover-buggy you built yourself. Explore, crash your vehicle, build a better one, and get as far as you can with whatever spare parts you find on your way.Engineering made easyTrailmakers is about building very awesome vehicles and machines, but you don’t need an engineering degree to get started. The intuitive builder will get you going in no time. Everything you build is made from physical building blocks. Each block has unique features like shape, weight and functionality. They can be broken off, refitted and used to build something new. Individually the blocks are fairly simple, but combined the possibilities are endless.Expedition in the makingExpedition Mode is the challenging survival mode of Trailmakers. You have volunteered to join a DIY off-road rally expedition in a distant world. With only a few building blocks, you must build, tinker with and rebuild your machine to progress. Traverse a big world, overcome deep gorges, angry wildlife and all kinds of weather to progress and find new parts that will juice up your machine. The world in Expedition Mode will test your survival skills and ingenuity. With the next checkpoint in sight but no wheels or wings, how do you and your four jet-engines get across the canyon?Pure creative freedomCreative Mode is where you want to head for an unrestricted, sandbox, vehicle-building experience. Here you can build anything you can dream of, and play around with it in the world of Trailmakers. It is a great place to test out crazy machines, and experiment with the physics engine. With tons of different blocks, hinges, thrusters and interactive vehicle parts - the sky is not the limit.Play with friendsTrailmakers is even more fun if you play it with a friend. Put two seats on your vehicle or race each other towards the next checkpoint - it is up to you. Both Creative and Expedition Mode support multiplayer.
44. Evochron Mercenary
Trading commodities while sneaking past hostile forces, racing the best pilots in the area, mining for diamonds, negotiating for survival, spying for a curious energy company, cleaning dirty solar arrays, transporting an impatient passenger... and that's just on a Monday. The life of an independent mercenary is rarely without excitement. At times, you may choose to work under contract, while at others, you may want to take matters into your own hands in a quest to build your reputation and fortune. Your spacecraft awaits. Your adventure begins in the Sapphire star system.
In Evochron, you are free to seek your fortune as an independent mercenary in an adventure directed by your choices, abilities, and accomplishments. Each player can bring their unique skills and interests to the game, forming clans for cooperative goals or remaining solo to complete objectives on their own in true freeform space-sim gameplay.
- True freeform gameplay without plot restrictions, conditions, or limitations. No character attribute/skill limitations to hold you back. Experience ultimate gameplay freedom and play the game the way you want to. Your decisions and abilities define your role in the game and establish your reputations, wealth, progress, and ranking.
- Diverse gameplay choices and activities including racing, spying, mining, trading, commodity shipping, escorting, combat (both in civilian space and military war zones), exploring, asteroid clearing, equipment cleaning, crew management, station building, and ship designing. There are many ways to make money and advance in the game.
- A vast seamless universe that lets you fly anywhere without in-game loading screens. The Evochron universe is not boxed in by 'walls' or 'rooms' that require a jumpgate 'door' to access, there are no required gates or trade lanes to restrict your travel and hold you back. You can travel virtually anywhere you want. Descend into planet atmospheres to land at city trade stations, mine valuable materials, or explore for hidden items. You can escape to nebula clouds for sensor cover or hide in a massive asteroid cave for protection. Fly from planet to planet, star to star, and star system to star system.
- Unified gameplay architecture and profiles let you keep the ship, upgrades, equipment, money, weapons, crew, and commodities you acquire in the game for use in both single player and multiplayer.
- Cooperative multiplayer objectives that pay all linked players. Join forces with other players to complete more challenging activities that can offer much better pay.
- Construct space stations to dynamically expand the game's universe with new trade routes, docking points, and economies. The online multiplayer system stores player built stations with the server so other players can have access to the new stations and trade routes you create.
- Specialized industries and economies provide realistically variable item availability and pricing.
- Use your wealth to design and build a new ship, buy better weapons, hire crew members, recruit other ships, install upgrades, load commodities, and more.
- Advanced physics system features velocity adjusted acceleration curves and accounts for mass, thrust, and vector calculations. Realistic zero gravity inertia based 'Newtonian' style flight model including complete 3-way rotation and 3-way direction control with optional variable input. An advanced inertial dampening system helps keep flight control simple in space, atmospheres, and gravity fields.
- Realistic environment interaction far beyond the genre's typical 'background wallpaper'. Nebula clouds, asteroid fields, planet atmospheres, moons, and more all provide unique options for shelter and strategy. Such environment elements include changes in gravity, fuel consumption, physics, sensor range, and visibility.
- Supports keyboard, mouse, gamepad, and joystick flight control. Use the control device you prefer to play the game.
- Supports Natural Point's TrackIR 3D head control system for managing the viewpoint from the cockpit with all six degrees of movement.
45. REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR
In this long awaited shooter from action masters Cross Eaglet, enemies are not just right in front of you; they're all around you! Using a unique perspective rotation mechanic, players can bring enemies and items into view, putting the odds in their favor in an otherwise impossible situation.
In Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR, you don't only have your bullets to save you. You're also armed with a powerful laser that pierces through weaker enemies, and a screen-clearing EMP. It's the exact kind of weaponry you're going to need if you hope to survive this harsh and hostile environment.
Use your weapons in concert with each other to toy with your enemies and reap higher score rewards. Killing your foes quickly is not always the best course of action.
Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR comes with a full suite of challenging mini-missions that will not only teach you advanced techniques to improve your scoring and survivability, but also challenge the most hardcore of shmup players with insane scenarios. Not quite sure how to complete a challenge? Challenge mode also has a dynamic hint system to help you learn how to properly surmount a challenge.Control Options
- Keyboard Support (WASD Support, Customizable Layout)
- Full Controller Support (Xbox 360 Controller Recommended
46. ASTA Online
Asu is one of the realms in Samsara, the world created by three Primacies(three absolute gods). It is the realm inherent with wheel of life and Nirvana as Arita, the goddess exiled from the Heaven had revived
ORA is another realm in Samsara. It is the world of the dead created when Heuk the god of death was banished to Samsara from the Heaven. When the body and soul of Arita who had reached Nirvana were separated, ORA suddenly revealed in Samsara.
- Real-time combat system
- Own housing system
- Detailed character customization
- Stat allocation/investment system
- Two warring factions
- Option to join a realm (Asu & Hwangcheon)
- Massive boss raid
- Real-time PVP battle system
- PVP, RVR systems
- Party, guild, trade, auction systems
- Pets and rides
- Realistic Martial arts
47. Racket: Nx
"It is, fundamentally, a game about hitting things with other things and not since Wii Tennis have I felt so excited about such a simple premise."
- Road To VR
"My pizza burned in the oven, because i forgot about it while playing this game..."
"This is the first game I played where I actually almost forgot that I was in VR"
RNX is a game of skill. It's all about landing that clutch shot that saves you from the timer, or nailing that perfect streak that wins you the match. It's about flow; being in the zone, pushing your skills and sweating it out.
To that extent, Racket: Nx is the first game to use Waves' Nx 3D audio technology. This tech does high quality realtime positional audio simulation, substantially easing your immersion and allowing you to rely on your ears to tell you what's where.
Ultimately, our vision is to create the first eSport for VR. That means making the physics tight and precise, encouraging you to always push the bar and improve your game. It means giving our all to the audio-visuals, making the game fun to play and to watch. It means introducing game elements that adds drama and make competitive games nail-biting, skill based and tactical. And above all, it means nurturing our community and treating our players with respect and honesty.
We're very excited about all this, and we're just getting started.
Please enjoy responsibly!
(No, really. Be careful not to hit stuff when you play.)
48. Impulse of War
Stop! You haven't captured the train yet? Didn't build a base and haven't mastered the planet? I won't jump from a springboard to take the flag! I'll be waiting for you!
Different types of vehicles:
- Tanks (NEW!)
- Hover (in development)
- Terrain Vehicles (in development)
- Spaceship (in development)
- Mega-robots (in development)
- Building base
- Capture a train
- Capture the flag
- Hover-racing with shooting (in development)
- Capture the points (in development)
- Capture the fort (in development)
- Mega-robot vs All (in development)
- Clan wars (in development)
- Tournaments (under development)
- Co-op mode (in development)
Modular editor vehicle:
- Primary weapon (blaster / gun, etc.)
- Secondary Weapon (shocker, energy shield, etc)
- Armor Plates
- Protection of the wheels
- Wheels (in development)
- Camouflage (in development)
- Flags (in development)
- Toot (in development)
- Engine sound (in development)
- The main building, which generates income
- Other 10 buildings (in development)
- Ability to build springboards (in development)
- Teleports (in development)
- Clan Base (in development)
- Invitation to battle(NEW!)
- Clans (in development)
- Friends (in development)
Get behind the cockpits of the best helicopters in the world – from the classic machines of the 1950s to the modern gunships of the 21st century. Play missions with your friends and compete with players from all around the world in various multiplayer modes! You will be able to take part in a dynamic battlefield where you'll support the movement of ground forces that fortify positions and create supply lines.THE RETURN OF HELICOPTER COMBAT GAMESHeliborne marks the great return of a nearly forgotten genre - helicopter action games! Here you'll get to dive into historical conflicts, explore maps inspired by real-world locations and engage in ruthless air-to-air and air-to-ground combat.
By flying over 40 helicopters distributed over 3 different classes you'll fight other pilots as well as tanks, troops, and anti-aircraft artillery. You will test your skill in multiplayer modes, such as Skirmish (King-of-the-Hill style mode) or Frontline (as bases are captured by players, ground vehicles spawn in convoys and move across the map to fortify bases and positions), or play alone the new single player missions.
In Heliborne we wanted to to faithfully recreate the realities of armed conflicts and produce a gameplay model that is both dynamic and realistic. You will also get the chance to learn more about the development of rotary-wing aircraft. The game shows different historical periods, focusing on the technological innovation which changed helicopter combat over the years. For example, the load-outs for each helicopter are based entirely on weapons systems that ware or would have been employed in active combat theaters and operations. You won't see a weapons load-out on our helicopters that is not historically accurate!PLAY HELIBORNE TO:
- NEW! Battle the AI in the new single-player mode!
- lose yourself in a dynamic combat flying game
- fly over 40 legendary helicopters, including models from 1955 to 2000's
- use over 100 possible payload variants
- wide open maps, including The Gulf of Tonkin (Vietnam), Operation Nguyen Hue (Vietnam), Badakhshan Province (Afghanistan), Khost Region (Afghanistan), and Kosovo
- test your skills in single player, co-op, and competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players
- play your way: fully supports gamepads, flight sticks, and keyboard & mouse!
50. I, Gladiator
Based on the epic Gladiator movies and games of the past, I,Gladiator brings you the true feeling of gladiatorial combat.
Swords, maces, spears, different fighting styles, power strikes and master combos, multiple foes assaulting you at once, hungry lions just waiting for a kill, insidious traps to avoid and put to your advantage - this game got them all!
Punch them, kick them, hit them, stun them, impale them, dismember them, burn them, destroy them!
Be the best gladiator to be cheered for by the romans and their gods alike!
Heed my advice, gladiator... To prevail you would need to be cunning as well as strong, work out a strategy for every level, use arena environment to your advantage, notice and utilize enemy’s weaknesses and last, but not the least, win that spoiled Roman crowd!
You get to enjoy a story of Rufus, a champion of the arena. Rufus is made to be a pawn in the game of blood played between two warring Roman gods. For Rufus to gain control of his own fate and to get revenge, he has to start at the bottom and fight his way through a series of increasingly difficult tournaments in different locations. Never give up and win back your pride!
• CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER and LEADERBOARDS
• 80 ACTION PACKED LEVELS SPECIFICALLY REBALANCED FOR STEAM RELEASE
• OVER 100 HISTORICALLY ACCURATE WEAPONS AND ARMOR TO UNLOCK
• 20 ADRENALIN DRIVEN HOURS OF GAMEPLAY - MULTIPLE DIFFERENT ENEMIES AT ONCE, each with unique combat style. A real gladiatorial arena mayhem!
• STUNNING COMICS-LIKE GRAPHICS and MYSTIC STORYLINE professionally voiced in Latin for true historic feeling
• GAMEPAD, MOUSE OR KEYBOARD CONTROLS
• GORGEOUS INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS
Use fire pits, traps and other objects to win… or lose
• HUNGRY VICIOUS LIONS to spoil your day!
• DISMEMBER your enemies if you master special strikes!
• ENTERTAIN THE BLOODTHIRSTY ROMAN CROWD to earn additional income