The best games like Rime Berta are:
- arrow_rightThe Outer Worlds
- arrow_rightNARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
- arrow_rightResident Evil 6
- arrow_rightTorchlight II
- arrow_rightBusiness Tour
- arrow_rightSpace Hulk
- arrow_rightKnights of Pen and Paper 2
100 Best Games Like Rime Berta:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (18)
- PlayStation 4 (30)
- iOS (46)
- Android (27)
- macOS (72)
- Linux (40)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- PlayStation 3 (18)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (4)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (6)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (16)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (11)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (4)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (1)
1. The Outer Worlds
The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
In The Outer Worlds, you awake from hibernation on a colonist ship that was lost in transit to Halcyon, the furthest colony from Earth located at the edge of the galaxy, only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy it. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
You can be flawed, in a good way: New to The Outer Worlds is the idea of flaws. A compelling hero is made by the flaws they carry with them. While playing The Outer Worlds, the game tracks your experience to find what you aren't particularly good at. Keep getting attacked by Raptidons? Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately. This optional approach to the game helps you build the character you want while exploring Halcyon.
Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.
Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
Categories in common with The Outer Worlds: Role Playing
2. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
The latest opus in the acclaimed STORM series is taking you on a colourful and breathtaking ride. Take advantage of the totally revamped battle system and prepare to dive into the most epic fights you’ve ever seen in the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series!<br/>
Prepare for the most awaited STORM game ever created!
Categories in common with NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4: Fighting
3. Resident Evil 6
Bioterrorism ... Terrorists infect the US President with a vaccine that makes him an aggressive zombie. And one of the heroes of the game will have to kill him. Behind the terrorists, there is a mafia organisation that wants to hide the truth about the impossibility to control the biological weapons developed by it, which turns people into zombies. Bioterrorists opposed by a detachment of special forces - it serves two other characters.
The action of the game periodically turns from a personal vendetta into a global catastrophe and back. One President-zombie is replaced by whole cities of infected. Zombies and mutants, bioterrorists, special forces and mercenaries - they all act constantly, fight and survive in open territories and secret bases.
In total, you can play for seven characters, including a woman - the head of terrorists. Four story campaigns, after going through one line of the plot, you can choose another lens and see the events from a different perspective.
There are many enemies, but ammunition drops out of them after death. The more dangerous is the enemy, the more ammo is dropped. In hand-to-hand combat, various combo attacks help. The complete passage of the game is described as approximately 25 hours of pure action.
4. Torchlight II
Torchlight II is the second installment in the series, and while it continues the story of its predecessor, it also allows new players to jump right into the action-packed roguelike RPG world. The genre itself is well-established already with giants like Diablo series, but Torchlight offers the fresh experience for veterans and newbies alike.
The steampunk fantasy world lets players enjoy the lush grass of various beautiful environments, the glowing caves filled with mushrooms, and the endless deserts with their treasures! Lots of different enemies always try their best to stop our adventurers from their goal. From every corner there comes danger, only briefly allowing the players to collect their thoughts and dive yet again in battle with evil.
Following Torchlight, the second game starts with chaos erupting from underneath the world. A crazed former hero now takes the lead of hordes of different creatures, and in defeating him and his minions lies the ultimate goal of our new heroes. Take on the mantle of one of the four available classes, and be sure to utilize their might at its fullest. Stay flexible, for the treasure is always surprising, and don’t forget to use your trusty companion as the aid in battle, or as a heavy-packed war mule. Be ready for harsh defeats, or, if you feel like immortal, try the hardest difficulty for the ultimate roguelike challenge. The world of Torchlight is yours to explore!
SUMMER 2016's HUGE CONTENT UPDATE: The most mind bending game of the year has new storylines, scenes, and endings, plus a multi-episode behind-the-scenes documentary.
"OXENFREE: The emotional adventure game you need to know about" - IGN
"A mix of Freaks and Geeks, Poltergeist and the best teen films of the ’80s" – Polygon
"Part teen drama, part terrifying ghost story" – Kill Screen
Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the island’s cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures you’ve unleashed is up to you.
YOU determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.
An intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision
A unique radio mechanic that allows Alex to communicate with mysterious spectres and manipulate her world
Art from Disney alum and an original soundtrack by scntfc (Sword & Sworcery, Galak-Z)
Multiple mysteries to unravel, spanning decades and lifetimes
Inspired by little-known events of World War II
Featuring voice talent from The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Borderlands and more
Erin Yvette (The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands)
Gavin Hammon (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider)
Britanni Johnson (Borderlands, Borderlands 2)
Music and Sound by scntfc
6. Business Tour
"Business Tour" simple and entertaining gameplay allows you to come up with many interesting strategies, come to agreements with your rivals and even enter into conspiracies against other players. Apart from that, the game helps you to reveal your inner entrepreneurial qualities. For precisely this reason, children and adults alike can enjoy this game equally.
"Business Tour" allows you to play a classic tabletop game online with your friends. The main advantage of "Business Tour" is that it's easy to learn to play, but that doesn't mean it's easy to win. You'll have to use all your bravery and business acumen to defeat real opponents. Difficulty and unpredictability make the classic table-top game more interesting, and the gameplay more diverse.
* Online multiplayer mode, 2-4 players
* Offline multiplayer mode
* Play with Bots
* Trading Cards and Achievements
* Worldwide leaderboard
* Your favorite game is now online
* Daily Tasks
7. Space Hulk
"WE ARE THE VANGUARD OF HONOUR. THE CUTTING EDGE OF THE BLOOD ANGELS. WE BRING DEATH."
The legendary Space Hulk returns to Windows PC, Mac and Linux in this epic turn based strategy game. Set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, an intriguing story of legendary battles and heroic actions unfolds. Play as a small squad of fearless Space Marine Terminators who attempt to reclaim their honor by mounting an assault on a derelict space hulk infested by hordes of vicious tyranid Genestealers.
Take control of the Adeptus Astartes of the Blood Angel chapter and guide them towards glory, while battling fierce Xenos and uncovering ancient relics in the infested confines of the massive Space Hulk named “Sin of Damnation”.
The game is a 3D digital turn based strategy game that recreates the classic claustrophobic board game experience in both singleplayer and multiplayer.
Customers purchasing Space Hulk will receive a free copy of the Deathwing Terminator DLC for Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance by EutechnyxKey Features:
- The first Space Hulk computer game in 17 years! Available on multiple platforms.
- Set in the hugely popular Warhammer 40,000 universe! Official license of the legendary boardgame from Games Workshop.
- Turn-based tactical strategy game! Based on the popular and iconic board game mechanics.
- Blood Angel Terminators! Fight the ferocious Genestealers with heroes of the mighty Blood Angels.
- Fearsome Genestealers with challenging AI! Meet unforgiving hordes of Genestealers!
- Thematic 3D environment! Experience the dark labyrinth of a Space Hulk as never before..
- Single player campaign based on the "Sin of Damnation" space hulk! Take on the Sin of Damnation campaign, which includes 3 brand new prequel missions and the 12 missions from the classic board game.
- Multiplayer head-to-head recreating the board game experience against a friend! Get in the hot seat and battle it out with a friend.
- Cross platform multiplayer between Windows PC, Mac, Linux and iOS! Play asynchronous against friends and foes on multiple platforms.
- Now with online Co-op mode!
8. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
Assemble your party and control your group of pen and paper role-players as they are guided through their adventures by the Game Master. All the fun of pen and paper RP, none of the lost dice!
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
- There's no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support
9. Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom
An alchemist's apprentice returns home from university to finish her training under a great master. Little does she know a real paranormal adventure has only just begun.
EXPERIENCE A FANTASTIC TALE OF DECEPTION AND INTRIGUE!
Things go awry when she revisits her family home, where dark secrets and the mystery of her parents' disappearance lie buried.
INVESTIGATE THE SECRETS HIDDEN IN THE SHADOWS OF THE THRONE!
She encounters a mysterious vigilante and finds a mysterious amulet. To learn the wisdom of the artifact, she must face grim truths about the kingdom and her family.
DELVE INTO A WORLD RICH WITH MAGIC AND HIDDEN OBJECTS!
The young alchemist will work her way through countless puzzles and eerie mysteries to achieve her goal and learn the truth.
EXPLORE A BREATHTAKING, HAND-DRAWN WORLD!
She will embark on a quest that can potentially change the faith of the entire realm and her own future forever.
CRAFT 14 DIFFERENT ALCHEMICAL MIXTURES TO USE ALONG YOUR ADVENTURE!
Will she be able to reach her true potential as an alchemist and heal a broken kingdom plagued by corruption and injustice?
- Explore 30 hand painted, atmospheric locations!
- Solve creative and engaging puzzles!
- Robust alchemy system!
- Investigate the secrets hidden in the shadows of the throne!
- Captivating hidden object scenes!
10. Crazy Machines 3
Higher, faster, larger, crazier, trickier, and so much more 3D: that's Crazy Machines 3!
Place missing pieces into zany chain reactions and turn them into ingeniously working machines to solve puzzles like these:
How do you successfully punch an Egyptian statue in the face? How do you shoot a kettle from the head of a clumsycorn with a 'high precision crossbow'? How du you jumpstart the grey-matter-engine of that old junker of a space taxi?
Find out in Crazy Machines 3!
Prepare yourself for the ultimate playground of vast Rube Goldberg style possibilities!
Use physical systems to your advantage, no matter if it’s electricity, explosions, lasers, lightning, or wind. By tinkering with chips you can delve into even deeper detail and provide objects with individual properties. Nothing is impossible. If you don't like that wooden plank, take your pick from different materials like metal or stone and change the size, rotation and color. It is, after all, your own machine...
Additionally, we invite you to use Steam® Workshop to gain access to a possibly infinite supply of puzzles and machines to implement into your game. And when you build your ultimate machine, you can share it with the whole world with a single click.
- Free content updates with new machines, parts and objects in the near future
- Extensive and powerful editor for creating your own machine parts
- More than 220 objects and over 300 single parts you can choose from
- Creativity meets freedom: create and experiment with different materials and colors
- Steam® Workshop access for a possible unlimited supply of parts and levels
Tumblestone is the first original action-puzzle game of the past fifteen years. Race your friends in multiplayer or challenge yourself in story mode. Solve progressively more difficult and creative puzzles, help a sausage make friends, and find out what happened to the Tumblecrown. Your friends play for freeYou can generate an unlimited number of free Steam keys to send to your friends so that they can play with you online, up to five games per day. Key Features
- Competitive multiplayer: Tumblestone's intense puzzle-solving action will turn playing "just a few more rounds" with friends into a late-night Tumblestone marathon.
- Local multiplayer: Up to four players on a single computer.
- Online multiplayer: Play online against your friends or make new ones using Tumblestone's ranked matchmaking system.
- Bots: Have an open slot? Play against the computer. But can anyone withstand the punishing Nightmare bot?
- Story mode: The 40+ hour story campaign will test your puzzle-solving prowess. Featuring 10+ gameplay modifiers, challenge puzzles, and boss battles.
- Arcade modes: Kick back and relax with the casual Marathon mode, scratch an intellectual itch with the Infinipuzzle mode, or get your blood pumping with the fast-paced Heartbeat mode.
- Leaderboards: Online leaderboards let your friends know you're better than them.
- Quests: Hundreds of unique quests to complete.
- Stats: Rank up, then compare how you stack up against your friends.
- Personalization: Choose from a dozen unique characters and environments.
12. Analogue: A Hate Story
Uncover the mystery of what happened to the final generation aboard the generation ship Mugunghwa by reading through its dead crew's logs, with the help of a spunky AI sidekick! Two pursuable characters. Five endings. A dark visual novel that further extends the non-linear style of Digital: A Love Story in a mystery featuring transhumanism, traditional marriage, loneliness, and cosplay.
Welcome to the future.
Categories in common with Analogue: A Hate Story: Indie
Planetbase is a strategy game where you guide a group of space settlers trying to establish an outpost on a remote planet.
In the game you play the role of the base architect and manager, telling your colonists where to build the structures they will need to survive. You will have to ensure that they have a constant supply of oxygen, food and water to stay alive.
You will get them to collect energy, extract water, mine metal, grow food, manufacture bots, and build a fully self-sufficient base in a harsh environment, where you are always one step away from total failure.
Even if the game is not intended to be a simulator, all the mechanics are plausible, and based on what the expected challenges of establishing a colony in an new planet would be.Features:
- Four different planets with different conditions and increasing difficulty.
- Harness solar and wind energy (if available) in order to power the base's structures.
- Grow hydroponic Vegetables and synthesize Vitromeat to feed your population.
- Mine and produce raw resources, process them, manufacture goods, and establish a production chain.
- Carefully manage the colonist immigration flow to ensure you have the people with the right skills.
- Survive disasters like meteors, sandstorms or solar flares and defend your base from intruders.
- Mechanize your base by creating your own bots that will help with the more arduous tasks.
- Grow your colony from a few initial pioneers to a vibrant planetbase with hundreds of colonists.
14. Operencia: The Stolen Sun
Zen Studios’ modern homage to classic first-person dungeon-crawlers takes you to the land of Operencia, an unconventional fantasy world inspired by a faraway land referenced in countless Central European folktales. An old-school turn-based battle system combines with inspiration from unexplored mythology to offer an RPG experience that feels unique yet also familiar.
An unknown force has abducted the Sun King Napkiraly, leaving Operencia in a state of perpetual darkness – and eventual doom. From hidden royal tombs and cursed castles to an ascent up the World Tree to reach the Copper Forest of the Land of the Gods, explore diverse settings throughout the far reaches of the land…and beyond. Each location boasts its own unique atmosphere, visual style, level design and puzzles, and many take place entirely outdoors.
Operencia is home to an intriguing mix of unexplored mythology and fantastical versions of actual historical locations (e.g., Deva Fortress, Balvanyos) and characters (e.g., Attila, Seven Chieftains of the Magyars), all coming together to form one cohesive new gaming universe. Several of your own seven party members take influence from heroes of forgotten tales told hundreds of years ago, such as the brave knight Mezey and Sebastian the Dragon Slayer.
Along with a deeply strategic turn-based battle system full of spells and special skills to execute, tile-based movement encourages thorough exploration of each area. For added challenge, turn on Cartographer mode to plot out each of the 13 maps yourself. How many secrets will you find?
Breathtaking hand-drawn cutscenes and fabulous 2D character portraits bring the story to life in a style not easily compared to any other game. More than 30 colorful roles are fully voiced through top-tier performances authentic to the game’s Central European roots.
Explore 13 diverse, puzzle-filled levels
Defeat more than 50 enemy types
Switch between 7 fully upgradable – and memorable – characters
Robust difficulty settings allow you to select options such as limiting saves, implementing permadeath, and disabling auto-mapping to create your own
Stunning visuals powered by Unreal Engine 4
An epic orchestral score composed by Arthur Grosz
Fully 3D environments, enemies and objects, plus high-fidelity advanced effects with dynamic shadows and lighting
AAA Indie production quality and polish with top-tier voice acting, soundtrack, cutscenes and writing
Categories in common with Operencia: The Stolen Sun: Role Playing
15. Legend of Kay Anniversary
10 years after its initial release, Legend of Kay - Anniversary is a thoroughly remastered version of the original game: high-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound give this great classic a new shine.
Full of fond allusions to old martial arts films and pop culture quotes, Legend of Kay - Anniversary is both an incredibly funny game and a challenging action-adventure for young and old alike.
- 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles.
- 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles.
- Various mini-games such as wild boar racing, dragon flying and wolf riding.
- Online rankings: compare your score with your friends’ and compete against the best in the world.
16. Eternal Senia
I believe that gaming should not be anything complicated or diffcult,
but a relaxing and pleasure experience.
Therefore, I designed this ARPG
battle system which requires no attack button to play.
The simplicity brings a fluent and interesting gaming experience.
Eternal Senia is the realization of this concept.
I spent one year developing this game.
It is a game that can be easily enjoyed by any player.
Heroine Senia has both her name and the outlook from "Ygnizem Seniar"
in Ragnarok Online.
Senia's sister, Magaleta, also originates from a foe "Magaleta" in
lighthalzen dungeon of Ragnarok Online.
Ragnarok Online is, to this day, still my favorite game of all time.
EtneralSenia is a non-profit making game solely based on my enthusiasm for RO and gaming developing.
I wish Eternal Senia can bring up the memory of classic
MMORPG Ragnarok Online to all players who participated.
17. Five Nights at Freddy's 4
This time, the terror has followed you home.
In this last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story, you must once again defend yourself against Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and even worse things that lurk in the shadows. Playing as a child whose role is yet unknown, you must safeguard yourself until 6am by watching the doors, as well as warding off unwanted creatures that may venture into your closet or onto the bed behind you.
You have only a flashlight to protect yourself. It will scare away things that may be creeping at the far end of the hallways, but be careful, and listen. If something has crept too close, then shining lights in its eyes will be your end.
18. Secret Of Magia
Secret of Magia is an action RPG.
A ruthless tyrant is seizing control of village after village. Rather than prepare for this threat, your town's elders have decided to ignore it.
Your story begins as your town is under siege by the tyrant's supernatural soldiers. As your friends are struck down, you flee into the forest with the few possessions you can carry. So your journey begins.
As you venture out into the world, you'll earn powers and skills. You'll uncover hidden dungeons that house elementally-charged weapons. Although you'll start a weakling, with the right combination of skill and luck, you'll return to your village a powerful and confident warrior, ready to take on the ultimate evil.
Explore a huge world, level up, and gain the strength to free your people from the tyrant's grasp.
19. World to the West
World to the West is an action adventure game developed by Rain Games. It builds upon the universe of indie hit Teslagrad, which has been played by over 1.6 million people so far.
World to the West is a pulpy, cartoony top down action adventure inspired by European adventure comics. Take control of four unique characters —Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington—, each with their their own motivations, skills and interweaving storylines, as they seek to escape the dark shadow of an ancient prophecy. Travel trough corrupt colonies, lush jungles and frozen tundras, as you snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization.
Be careful though. Nothing is ever what it seems. Will you join us in this journey to the West?Features
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It’s your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets! Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe: a standalone followup where you'll encounter both new and familiar faces.
World to the West is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
20. SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
The last title released for the tenth anniversary of the "SAMURAI WARRIORS" series, "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II", is here at last!
Naomasa Ii appears as a playable character for the first time, and the various personalities of the age are explored in more depth in "Story Mode", which is now focused on individual characters.
Series favorite "Survival Mode" returns as well, powered up from its previous iterations.
The most well-received elements of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" are carried over, while the action balance, cut-scenes and character development systems have all been significantly upgraded. Explore the world of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 4" anew, in this whole new take on the title!
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
Categories in common with SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II: Action
21. Dragon Knight
My ability is limited, but I am still aspired to make an exciting IG (independent game). The second IG Dragon Knight is a 2D side-scrolling action game with Rogue-like random elements. From the sketch design of original characters and monsters, you could probably guess that I am a big fan of MH series games. Yes, from P2 till now, my path to hunter has never stopped.
Smooth striking is pretty important for an action game, which is also a great challenge for me. Now my idea is to try to make a game with more violence aesthetics. Besides, I can design weapons and equipment based on monsters’ characteristics. Characters can not only change their appearance but also obtain skills and attributes randomly after picking up the equipment, which gives you a new experience every time you replay it. Rampage Knights and Lost Castle did a great job on that aspect, which have given me great help and inspiration.
Of course, all of the above is just the beginning of my dream, your participation and encouragement are what really matters in order for this rough beta version to evolve, step by step, into a genuinely unique and excellent game. Thank you all again for your support!
Main Game Features:
■ Plenty of Rogue-Like random elements
■ Randomly generated passes, equipment and monsters
■ Elaborately designed Boss combat, pretty exciting
■ Inspired from the Ultimate Skill in Mortal Kombat, add violence aesthetics-reflecting special skills in the combat.
■ Over 200 weapons, using different weapons will produce different moves and skills
■ Over 20 armors, changing armors will also change character’s appearance, moreover, if character is being continuously struck by enemies, the armor will be destroyed
22. Fate of the World
Fate of the World is a dramatic global strategy game that puts all our futures in your hands. The game features a dramatic set of scenarios based on the latest science covering the next two centuries. You must manage a balancing act of protecting the Earth’s resources and climate versus the needs of an ever-growing world population, who are demanding ever more food, power, and living space. Will you help the whole planet or will you be an agent of destruction?
Fate of the World is brought to you by the award-winning Red Redemption games team and Battlestations: Midway Producer Klaude Thomas with climate science by Dr. Myles Allen (University of Oxford), writing by David Bishop (Dr. Who, 2000AD) and music composed by Richard Jacques (Mass Effect, Alice in Wonderland) with game design by veteran game designer Matthew Miles Griffiths (Conflict: Desert Storm, Battlestations: Midway).
Fate of the World has been nominated for the 2011 Index: Design Awards and as a Top 10 Social Impact Games of 2010-11 by Games for Change
- Covers 2020 to 2200 - Two centuries years of possible futures
- 12 regions - China, Europe, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Northern Africa, Oceania, Russia, South Asia, Southern Africa
- Scientific Model - by Dr Myles Allen of Oxford University
- Detailed real-world data - gathered over years of research
- Over 100 major policies - including geoengineering, technological research, international aid, diplomacy, economics, emergency defences, species protection, forestry, health, energy choices, population, politics, and clandestine operations
- More than 1,000 impacts - including storms, floods, heatwaves, flash fires, desertification, glacial melt, sea level rise, resource wars, drought, famine, dissidence, extinctions, epidemics, technological break-throughs, energy shortages, and political backlash
- 50 signature animal species to save - against the backdrop of enormous biodiversity loss
- 40 specific future technologies to develop - including nuclear fusion, biofuels, nanotech, robots, AI, smart grids, advanced medicine, synthetic food, and space exploration
- 6 'tipping points' - world-changing events such as the Amazon collapse and the Antarctic ice shelf collapse
- 3D Earth globe - showing climate related changes with Earth 'telemetry' - visually graphing past and future change
- Earth overlays - revealing local temperature change, devastation, and population
23. Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble!
"Well behaved women seldom make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
This is the game where good girls get better by being bad!
In the 1920s, young women had a chance to change society--by misbehaving. Gather a gang of girls. Explore. Battle petty townsfolk with quick, naughty games: Fib, Flirt, Taunt... Win boyfriends and other useful prizes. Expose the town's depraved secret before it entraps your girls.
Explore four beautiful game boards, dozens of character cards, and thousands of dialog cards (worn and aged from decades of neglect) which comprise the zany world of an American small town in the 1920s.
Encounter nearly a hundred individual personalities. These denizens form the core culture of intolerance and repression your girls can overcome with wit, charm, and brazenness.
Conflict using a variety of naughty mini-games: Taunt, Flirt, Fib and others to stand up against bullies, cozy up to boyfriends, and evade oppressive expectations.
Conquer increasingly more powerful faculty and townsfolk as the story develops from the curious, to the weird, to the absurd, finally to collapse down a frozen crevasse of all too real inhumanity. Only the victorious will emerge, smirks on their faces, heels on the throats of the wicked, and their futures assured of freedom.
Acquire dozens of prizes to swing games in your favor and help others along your journey. Gain experience and level up the talents of your gang members. Win boyfriends willing to sacrifice themselves for affection.
Wind your way through an epic of literary satire in an fantastical world where nothing is real but all is true, during a mythic time of social upheaval. Help the young women trapped in this world transform it for the betterment of all -- by misbehaving.
- The approachability and accessibility of a board game.
- The humor of social satire at a zany point in history.
- The challenge of verbal battles woven intricately with the story.
- The epic sweep of an RPG unlike any game previous.
- 20 hours of leisurely entertainment that can be enjoyed a little bit at a time.
24. Bridge Constructor Playground
Bridge Constructor Playground offers people of all ages an introduction to the topic of “bridge building”. This game gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot – nothing is impossible. Across 30 innovative levels you have to build bridges over deep valleys, canals or rivers. Following this your bridges will be subjected to a stress test to see whether they can support the weight of the cars and/or trucks which drive across them.
In comparison to the #1 hit Bridge Constructor, Bridge Constructor Playground offers an even easier entry to the game including an extensive tutorial. With no fixed budget, and next to no limitations on building materials, there are almost no limits: you can build and construct to your heart’s desire. Here you are free to do as you please and let the time fly by with creative bridge building. Experienced players will enjoy the challenges of the new badge system: for every bridge there are 5 badges to be won for which you must fulfill certain requirements. For example, building a bridge that can carry no more than a certain load limit. All of this, paired with a bright and friendly look, makes Bridge Constructor Playground an exciting and also educational experience for the whole family, offering hours of gaming fun.Key Features
- 32 Levels
- 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Rolling hills
- Survey map with unlocked worlds / levels
- Extensive tutorial for easy entry to the game
- New badge system for beginners and pros
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, steel cable, concrete piles
- Percentages and colored visualization of building material’s stress loads
- Two different stress levels: car and truck
- High score per Level
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
25. Evening Surprise
Genre: visual novel, ADV, comedy, drama.
Reading time: ~20 minutes
This short novel tells you a story about Max and his girlfriend Ann. You will spend several ordinary days as Max, sharing joy and sorrow of life with beloved Ann. Love has many different ways of expression, Ann, for example, is making a surprise for you. Are you ready for it?
- You will read a small, but interesting story with some minor choices.
- Detailed backgrounds and CG arts.
- Atmospheric high-quality music.
- Just one, but quite unpredictable ending.
Categories in common with Evening Surprise: Indie
Do you think 1 + 1 = 0 is correct? So what do you think about "black + black = white" statement?
VOI is relaxing minimal puzzle game based on XOR logic;
VOI gives you a few draggable geometric shapes (triangle, square, rhombus, parallelogram etc.) to reach target shape. That's all. Do you think that the easy?
* One page game (no start button, no exit button)
* Cool music and fx
* Use mouse wheel to scroll levels
Terroir is a 3D tile-based tycoon game where you manage your very own vineyard. In Terroir, you grow a variety of different grape varietals, craft your wine, and expand and manage your Chateau. You'll also have to deal with factors such as weather and random events, which can either make or break your business.Features
Some of the game's features and mechanics include:
- Choose from a selection of different grape varieties, each with their own demands.
- Dynamic weather system patterned after the Bordeaux wine region's climate.
- Each complete playthrough lasts 70 in-game years, but Players can continue playing without contributing to their final score.
- Craft wine through the game's 4 winemaking processes: Crushing, Fermentation, Pressing and Ageing. Each type of grape needs to be crafted a certain way to achieve the best results, so you'll have to learn and master each one.
- Start out with a single planting tile, then expand your Chateau to up to 33 tiles, using 6 different tile types. Some tiles affect the ones around it, so placement is key.
- CHANCE & CIRCUMSTANCE: Terroir's random event and mission system. Players can open the Mystery Box and choose between CHANCE (a random event that could either have a positive or undesirable outcome) or CIRCUMSTANCE (a mission that a Player completes for rewards, or gets penalized for failing).
- Clean, minimalist design and gorgeous low-poly 3D models.
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Singapore's CLARQuinet ensemble.
Put on your field gloves, grab a pair of pruning shears and build your Chateau literally from the ground up. Good luck, and cheers!
28. G-senjou no Maou - The Devil on G-String
You play as Azai Kyousuke, the son of an infamous gangster. Kyousuke knows what he likes and lets nothing stand in his way in getting what he wants.
Referred to as God by his classmates, he often enjoys listening to Bach and "working" part time for his stepfather. But when a beautiful girl named Usami Haru appears in town along with an international criminal known as "Maou," they bring with them their cat-and-mouse game of plotting and intrigue.
Detective Michael Anderson enters the small town of Pineview to assist the local police force with a seemingly simple case - A couple is found dead in their kitchen. The locals believe it to be a case of murder-suicide, their speculation fueled by rumors of the turbulent nature of the couple's relationship.
Is it just idle gossip, or is there some truth to the rumors?
Help Detective Anderson, assisted by the driven and empathetic Officer Blunt, discover the truth behind Chris and Diane's story. But be warned: the further he pursues the case, the more his own past shall come back to haunt him. And the closer his own sanity will be pushed to the edge.
Rainswept is an adventure game - A murder mystery dealing with themes of love, relationships and unresolved trauma. It's being developed by Frostwood Interactive, a studio found by Armaan Sandhu. The soundtrack is being composed by Micamic, the composer behind Harvester Games' excellent 2012 indie title "The Cat Lady"
- An emotional story set in an immersive and atmospheric game world
- Characters with deep histories, meaningful motivations and distinct personalities
- A moving original soundtrack by Micamic (The Cat Lady)
- Pine trees, coffee and rain. Lots of rain.
30. Computer Tycoon
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution and starting your own company in the 70s. Lead the research race until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, take care of your infrastructure and even handle your marketing. Find video game gems to promote them on your platforms, conquer the global market and became literally immortal!
Computer Tycoon is different compared to other building/tycoon games because it has a "grand strategy game" aspect. You will control your "computer empire" viewing a world map and managing resources.A journey through computer history
Start your adventure in the 70s as a small business somewhere in the world. Learn more about hardware and software inventions that were the first steps to our current modern world, and get a taste what is waiting for us in the future. Find the classic video games and help a new culture to born.Create computers your way!
In Computer Tycoon the decisions you make during development really matter. Take advantage of the technology, upgrade and architecture combinations! Does your product need more computing capacity or should you focus more on features, low price or prestige? Maybe change to portable computers or develop more easy-to-use Operating Systems? These decisions will have a major impact on the success of your company.Expand your multinational corporation
Expand your corporation in a smart way into multiple countries, build more offices, factories, laboratories and other needed facilities. Poor countries have cheaper labor, but richer countries will give you more educated engineers.Market your computers!
Having the best product isn't enough. You must take care of people's needs or even "change their needs" with different marketing tools. Balance your budget well between development, production, marketing, and expansion.You have only one life
We'll all die one day... but not in Computer Tycoon! You can win the game by becoming a monopoly or reaching the technological singularity if you are fast and healthy enough. Healthy? Yes, you have a small chance to die in the game, so you should regularly check your health.
The game is in an EA alpha state. Has bugs and missing features. Everything is subject to change. Please read the EA details! Also here is a brief list of what is included and what isn't included yet:
- Start a computer manufacturer company in the 70s
- Design and create hardware, home computers, personal computers, portable computers and handheld computers
- Rule the market of the world on a grand strategy level
- Research and study the technology of the earliest models to the near future computers
- Expand your industrial sites across the globe
- Basic AI opponents
- World Map with algorithmically generated data for increased replayability
Features not implemented yet
- Reviews about your products
- Historical world map with more realistic population/economy/border data
- Multiple industrial site environments (I will give some industrial environment variations)
- Smarter AI opponents
- Random events
31. Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness
A thousand years had passed since the great battle between the Lord of Chaos and the forces of the Order. Little by little, life returned back to normal.
The story begins, when a young neophyte journeys north, to learn from an eccentric wizard, one of the most ancient and powerful Guild’s members. The apprentice doesn’t know yet, that his teacher-to-be is one of the Keepers, and that his destiny is to become a catalyst for the events, that will make Daenmor shudder…
Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness is an enthralling journey to the world of original game. It offers four new campaigns, covering dramatic events that took place in Daenmor long before the Shadow of Warlock spread over the land. The player will discover the mysteries of the Order of the Keepers, confront treacherous plans of the elves, lead vengeful Orcs to the battle, oppose the creatures of Chaos, and of course the darkness will raise its flag over the green hills of Daenmor under his command.
- Four new campaigns explaining the conflict between the nations
- A number of single-player maps
- A unique hero with specific traits for each campaign
- New magic abilities – additional Dark Magic school
- New units, upgrades, and the addition of two new races - Dwarves and the Undead
- Hero leads his troops through the entire campaign
- Improved inventory system, including trade interface, new artifacts and items
- New tactic possibilities in troop control
- Day and night conditions, weather simulation
32. Bokida - Heartfelt Reunion
Bokida - Heartfelt Reunion takes place on a dormant, seemingly monochromatic world of light that gradually reveals its beauty. Experience freedom while exploring an intriguing environment. Journey, using your abilities to reunite two planets who were separated a long time ago.Features
- Explore a stark environment rich with the potential for playfulness
- Change the world around you, building and altering massive structures
- Solve puzzles to radically transform the landscape
- Relax and enjoy the experience of an intriguing world rich with mysteries
Bokida's setting is defined by two worlds: the vast and open light world which invites exploration; and the dark world, home to another realm of mystery. These two gigantic entities have been separated for a very long time, but this is about to change.
Like two lovers longing to reunite after having been kept apart for far too long, these two worlds finally have a chance to be as one again.
Be the messenger. Awaken the light world, guide the dark world, and help reset the equilibrium that has kept the lovers apart.
At the core of the experience rests a powerful tool. Create colorful structures with the abilities it grants, cut and sculpt them with precision and clear away cut-off fragments. Express your creativity and navigate the massive, open world however they you wish.
Exploration revolves around the playful manipulation of this tool to engage with and harness the virtual environment. Bring life to the canvas of the computer screen by adding your touches of color. The initially dormant game world is transformed and turns into a place of beauty. Discover majestic landscapes to roam and dive into another reality...
33. 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum
Save the world from a sinister mastermind, risk her life for fame and glory...and, oh yeah, possibly obtain omniscient power. No pressure!
If you enjoy firing neurons as well as bullets, this game is for you! It features:
- 100+ hours of gameplay and 50+ story arcs
- Adventure from the streets of Manhattan to the jungles of India to overcome obstacles and unlock 11 different endings
- Seek romance, sweet or dangerous; friendships, fun or enduring; or good old fashioned rivalry with a cast of hundreds
- Live the life of a 1930's adventurer and do what you will with the hearts of 5 mysterious prospects
15 years since the first colonization parties landed on Gagarin-5. 15 years of tedious yet satisfying work on making this planet our home. I miss these years now.
It all happened in mere days. The corruption spread across our lands, waves of crimson doom washed away our mushroom farms, and giant worms devoured our cities. As far as I know, only few thousands of people were able to escape into the emergency bases. Now the thing.. is dormant. It sleeps during the day, and grows only slowly over the night, filled with tumors, blights and rolling, nauseating pink lights.
This small opening seems to be our only chance to fight back, to clean the planet. And we are sure to take it.GameplayStand to defend a distant human colony against the growing lifeform that devours everything in its wake. Build complex defenses from the simplest element possible – a single block, save few remaining settlements and clean the planetary surface from the corruption in this original tower-based RTS. Initially built for a Ludum Dare 38 game jam, it was completely redesigned, got a graphics update, tons of new content, but still works around a simple idea: build towers from blocks, contain the enemy, survive the night onslaught and strike back.Key features
- Unique approach to building process: Every tower is constructed from patterns of simple blocks. Build your defense grid piece by piece the way you like it, upgrade, combine, optimize space and resources to survive against the overwhelming odds.
- An enemy unlike usual RTS adversaries: Growing, living entity designed to exploit every small weakness in your defense. The more space it takes from you, the more powerful it becomes.
- Freedom of strategy and flexible defense perimeter: Go for quick low-tier tower rush or bunk with well-defended artillery posts, then collect your blocks and rebuild the defenses on the spot — just mind the free space and resources left.
- Direct control over the builder: Or two? Dynamically switch between several battlefronts and dominate over the enemy.
- Over 30 levels with variative gameplay and win objectives.
- Remappable keyboard or gamepad controls. Please note that the game was not designed for mouse control.
35. Fighting Fantasy Classics
Ready your sword, pack your provisions and prepare to embark upon nostalgic quests of epic proportions where YOU choose what happens next! Journey a magical realm, fighting monsters and unravelling mysteries in Fighting Fantasy Classics – text-based roleplaying adventures remastered. Originally presented by Steve Jackson & Ian Livingstone in the 80s and 90s, Fighting Fantasy Classics brings these timeless tales back to your gaming library.
- Every player recieves Jonathan Green's swashbuckling pirate adventure - Bloodbones - free with their download.
- Titles available to purchase include Caverns of the Snow Witch, Citadel of Chaos, City of Thieves, Deathtrap Dungeon, The Forest of Doom, Island of the Lizard King, and The Warlock of Firetop Mountain (original gamebook version), with more books planned for future updates.
- Make the gamebooks as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special 'Free Read' mode to play the book like an old-school cheater!
- Map feature makes it easy to keep track of everywhere you have explored during current and previous playthroughs.
- Unlimited Bookmarks allow you to revisit difficult sections as many times as desired.
- Classic, original artwork from Iain McCaig, Russ Nicholson, Malcolm Barter, Ian Miller and more! All viewable through a collectable artwork gallery.
- Automated Adventure Sheet that keeps track of your stats, inventory and knowledge gained during your journey.
- Specially composed, atmospheric soundtrack and effects.
- History of Fighting Fantasy and Rulebook titles, included as free books on the shelf for all players.
Traverse the realm of Allansia, using your might and magic to hunt down evil demisorcers. Brave the dangers of Darkwood Forest to help save a doomed village of dwarves. Seek vengeance from the Pirate Lord who murdered your family and destroyed your life many moons ago. Save a port-town from the wrath of an undead lord and his ghostly hound minions!
Part story, part game, in these adventures YOU ARE THE HERO!
36. The Amber Throne
After awakening from her coffin, Arra recalls little but the last words spoken by her father, “Destroy the Amber Throne.” Looking into the sky, she finds what was once his magnificent castle is now floating in the sky, far above the world below. Arra must find a way to reach the castle before others catch wind of it, lest the powerful Amber Throne fall into the wrong hands.
Amber Throne is a traditional JRPG-styled game that focuses on turn-based battling and some light exploration. The game features a large cast of unique monsters that change stances depending on actions taken during combat, and a party with mostly mixed hybrid roles to deal with them. Learning monster behavior and how your skills affect them is essential to reaching victory.
- Fully painted world with diverse settings and unique characters.
- Many monsters with multiple stances and behaviors to master.
- Five party members each with their own skills and advantages.
- Crafting for the game's best equipment and items.
- 12-15 hour-long story with optional content and exploration.
The game is a bit more atmospheric and ambient than most JRPG-styled games, with emphasis on theme and mood, hopefully making it feel a bit different to experience!ControlsShift to RunArrow Keys to MoveZ / Enter to ConfirmX / Esc For Main Menu Or CancelF5 For FullscreenD+hold For Skipping Dialogue
“Shuffle!” was originally released by Navel in 2004, at the same time when “Fate/Stay Night” and “CLANNAD” were gaining popularity. With the “Shuffle!” TV animation and a console release which followed the initial release, it has managed to sell over 200,000 copies making it an incredible popular visual novel.
Now, YumeHaven is releasing the console version of “Shuffle!” in English on Steam.
In addition to the 5 girls’ routes which were originally available in the console version, 2 more playable routes have been added, “Kareha” and “Mayumi Thyme”.
NerineCalled “Rina” for short, she is the only daughter of the King of the Demons. Just like Lisianthus, she came to the human world with the memory of Rin held close to her heart.
She is extremely polite, and somewhat timid and shy, but she doesn’t hesitate to release her demonic magic upon anyone who makes fun of Rin. She also has a beautiful singing voice that’s known as the “Angel’s Bell”, but she hates singing.
LisianthusCalled “Sia” for short, she is the only daughter of the King of the Gods. Unable to forget the time she met Rin as a young girl, she moved to the human world. Her personality is very bright and energetic. She’s personable and is the mood-maker, able to easily speak with anyone. While she’s very good at housework and sports, she hates studying. She’s also been known to beat her father with a chair when he gets out of control.
Kaede FuyouA childhood friend of Rin’s, as well as his roommate. She lost her mother in the same accident that took Rin’s parents. She attends the National Verbena Academy and is one of Rin’s classmates.
Clear-headed, athletic, beautiful, and great at housework, she’s basically perfect, and is considered to be the school’s idol. However, her habit of making Rin her priority often causes her to neglect herself.
Asa ShigureAn upperclassman in the cooking club, of which Kaeda used to be a member of. This led to her current love-hate relationship with Rin (they’re basically a bad influence on each other).
She’s very serious and hardworking, yet also very lively and fun at the same time. Behind her grown-up personality, she’s also very good at having people spoil her. Her favorite things are cake and hard work. She also hates magic for some reason.
PrimulaCalled “Rimu” for short. She is an artificial life-form developed in a joint venture between the Gods and Demons. Having heard so much about Rin from the others, she decided to come to the human world to see what all the fuss was about.
She doesn’t speak much, and really dislikes socializing. She lacks fundamental likes, dislikes, and interests (although she is apparently interested in cats). Since meeting Rin, this has slowly, but surely, started to change.
KarehaA girl from the world of Gods. Close friends with Asa, they belong to the same cooking club. The two are so good at cooking that they’re referred to as the “Queens of the National Verbena Academy Cooking Club”.
A hardcore romanticist, she also has quite a rich imagination. Quick to put together imaginary love stories in her mind from random words in conversations, she’s quick to turn away, blushing inexplicably. She tends to develop these mental romantic stories and spout “My my my!” in embarrassment.
Mayumi ThymeFriend and classmate of Rin and Kaede. Half-human and half-demon, her eyes are two different colors.
Full of curiosity, she constantly carries a camera and is quick to get herself involved in even the smallest incidents. Quite lively and fun, she has somewhat of a “loud” personality. Having given up on ever developing breasts, she often makes fun of her own chest size.
Rin TsuchimiHe is a student at Verbana Academy, a school where various races attend. His parents died when he was young and currently lives with his childhood friend, Kaede. Rin is very patient, but hates seeing people suffer. Although his life was always peaceful, the sudden appearance of Lisianthus and Nerine has made him the center of attention in school.
In a certain ancient ruin, two doors were discovered, then accidentally opened. Through these doors were two different worlds: the World of the Gods, and the World of Demons. The three worlds from then on out became interconnected, bringing drastic changes to the human world...
The story takes place in an average town in an average country.
Two different families moved in either side of a boy who was living in peace and quiet. These were the families of the King of the Gods and the King of the Demons, the rulers of their respective worlds. Both of these Kings had moved upon the wishes of their daughters, who had been in love with the boy since they were young.
Years ago, the two girls met the boy only for a moment and neither of them could forget that fateful encounter as they continued to hold him close in their hearts.
Now, with the boy’s friends and roommates and all sorts of other people getting mixed up in their story, they begin their new lives―full of trouble, despair, and maybe a little bit of hope.
“The man who can become either God, Demon, or Human.”
As his friends jokingly call him this, packed with a bit of both sarcasm and envy, the story begins…
- Total Play Time: 10 to 30 hours
- Seven Character Routes!
- Fully voiced
- Heart-moving story!
Today, we have announced that the PS3 version of "Shuffle!" will be ported to Steam with an official English localization. This is not the newest title from us, but we are certain that it will provide you with the best experience. We wish the splendid story of Shuffle! will spread throughout the world.
38. Block Story Free
Build a world of vast landscapes where you have ultimate control. You decide where to go and what to build. Fly on dragons and other creatures as you embark on an epic quest to save the world.
Block Story® combines popular 3D block building, sandbox exploration gameplay with exciting and addictive role playing game elements. Complete quests to conquer diverse biomes and become the greatest warrior in the realm. Build strongholds, encounter a wide variety of creatures, battle boss monsters, and mine valuable resources to upgrade weaponry, access better equipment and create artifacts to summon monsters of all sorts -- including dragons! The first chapter of your story begins...
• Discover several new exciting quests
• Learn from a wise Wizard on how to discover the many wonders of Block Story
• Ride on dragons and 29 other creatures
• Infinite hours of RPG exploration game play
• Explore numerous biomes from desert wastelands to arctic mountain ranges but look out for the ice dragon
• Encounter numerous supporting characters that will assist you on your quests.
• Level up your hero with customized stats and attributes
• Use the crafting system to forge a slew of magical items – from lighting swords, mystical staves and rare artifacts that summon dragons and other creatures that will aid you in battle
39. A Little Lily Princess
Based on the classic novel A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. A life simulation game of romance and friendship between girls.
In British-controlled India, Sara Crewe was raised like a princess by her doting Papa, always given the best of everything. Now that she is old enough, she must be sent away to boarding school in a foreign land, relying on her love of books and fairytales to help her make friends.
But not all smiles can be trusted, and fortune can turn cold and hard at any moment. What would happen to a little princess if she lost everything?
Choose activities to build Sara's resources and change the direction of the story. Which girl will she form the strongest emotional bond with? Your decisions lead to six possible endings.
On a world where a giant and lethal storm restlessly moves around the globe, people learned to survive in this cold, harsh and hostile environment. They are searching for the Refuge, a place where the Frost would never go.
Inspired by deckbuilding games like Dominion, Ascension and the like, Frost is solo survival card game that puts you in charge of a group of people looking for the Refuge. Resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions are represented by cards, use them wisely!
- Challenging survival deckbuilding gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy and memory
- Intriguing, immersive universe
- Sloppy but graceful unique artwork
- Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, Scenarios and cards to unlock
- Dozens of cards to discover
- Different characters with different abilities
- Accessible and paced at your own rhythm, playable by all (some illustrations might disturb the youngest)
- Made with love <3
41. Garfield Kart - Furious Racing
Garfield, the famous lasagna-loving cat is back to take on Jon, Odie and company in a no-holds-barred racing game!
Choose your character and kart according to their characteristics and your driving style, get off the starting line first and control skids to outrun your opponents. Use crazy bonus objects, like the Pillow or the Magic Wand, to gain an edge and get over the finishing line first. Are you lazy like Garfield? Take shortcuts to overtake the other racers with the Spring!
Race your friends in local mode or online, with up to eight players on 16 iconic circuits from the world of Garfield.
3 GAME MODES: Grand Prix, Single Race, Time Trial
MULTIPLAYER up to 4 players in split-screen mode and up to 8 players in online mode
16 CIRCUITS: Crazy races in stunning environments inspired by the world of Garfield, such as Palerock Lake and Pastacosi Factory
8 CHARACTERS: Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry and Squeak
9 ATTACK AND DEFENSE BONUSES to turn the race around
CUSTOMIZE your character and kart with dozens of accessories
Categories in common with Garfield Kart - Furious Racing: Racing
42. bit Dungeon III
bitDungeonIII: A 2d action adventure game with rogue-lite elements. Randomly generated overworld and dungeons. Make allies with other players or kill them for their precious inventory items. Discover random items that greatly enhance and affect your character. Save a world, that can't be saved.
- Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
- Randomly generated overworld, dungeons, secrets, items, and humanoid npcs.
- Online play through the steam network, co-op and pvp. Join games through Steam Friends List or in game through an invasion crystal.
- Invade and kill other players to obtain their unequipped inventory items and soul.
- Forgo your extra life, abandon your soul to play offline.
- Each weapon type has a unique power attack and stat scaling.
- Level up based on which weapon you use. Change weapons to start leveling up that weapon type going towards your general level.
- Powerful weapon enchants dropped from bosses.
- Augment your character through changeable stat runes collected throughout your adventure.
- Boss & quest weapons.
- Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
- Original soundtrack by Houzatosis & Stress_TN.
- Controller Support.
- New game plus
43. Galaxy of Trian Board Game
Galaxy of Trian is an exciting, fast paced digital board game based on the highly acclaimed tabletop title.
Build a beautiful galaxy filled with planetary systems, nebula clouds, and ancient technology. Claim territories and defend them against your enemies. Build infrastructure and collect minerals. Score as much as possible and leave your opponents in the dust cloud!
Beat the 10-mission campaign or play against friends online or in the hot seat.
* Official Galaxy of Trian game with original artwork
* Network multiplayer
* Challenge players and be challenged
* Play in hot seat mode
* Beautiful hand-drawn tiles
* Cloud save to allow you to continue on another device any time you need to
* 10-mission campaign
* Custom Game mode where you can face off against up to 3 AI
* Asynchronous network mode so you can play even if you don’t have much time
* Push notifications to let you know when it is your turn
* Play several games at once if you want to
44. The Waste Land
The Waste Land, inspired by T.S. Eliot’s poem of the same name that is imbued with feelings of despair and lost innocence, puts players in the role of a fallen king who must find his way to right the wrongs caused by his own failings. Players explore a vast world across seven continents and meet memorable characters while fighting off twisted creatures to survive a hostile land - all in gorgeous 8-bit style.
In The Waste Land you are the King Zyron III, ruler of all the known lands, who’s actions on a an ordinary hunting trip cause a rip in the balance of nature. Creatures mutate sending your once loyal subjects into a state of fear and it is up to you to set things right. Seek out more powerful weapons and secret items to give you an edge while exploring the vast lands in your quest to take down five giant beasts to reset the balance of nature you upset.Features
- “Metroidvania” style open world with over 15 hours of classic gameplay
- Find and collect hidden Upgrades, Secrets and Bonuses that boost stats and abilities
- Discover 10 deadly weapons, 5 swords and 5 arrow types, imbued with unique properties such as the Battle Sword, Chain Sword and Katana as well as the Fire, Bomb and Cursed Arrows
- Slay 5 giant twisted Bosses that include a mutated slug, colossal hornet and demented whale
- Encounter colorful characters in each town you discover
- Watch the ominous moon rise each night as the skies darken and light with the Day/Night cycle
- Explore vast maps across 7 continents, each with their own challenges to overcome
Imagine that you're being hated by everyone. What would you do? Would you cry in the corner, try to commit suicide or beat your enemies to death?
Well, the best idea is not to touch anyone and to play Nary - a procedurally generated hardcore rogue-like runner with a lot of game modes, in which you're supposed to use your keyboard knowledge and reaction speed in order to get to the end! Nary combines tons of great features of the genre and adds unique own ones!
- Each foe's health is represented not by the dull hearts, but by the special set of arrows!
In order to damage the enemy, you'll have to press the appropriate keyboard keys!
- To make matters worse, each level is randomly generated every time you die.
Thus, in addition to keeping track of your enemies, you'll have to mash Spacebar to avoid the obstacles!
- In order to make your gameplay even more thrilling, Nary offers you to try out one of the many game modes, including Flappy Bird, Leprechaun, Ninja, Sunken Tombs and many others!
- But that's also not all of the spicy stuff! Some levels require you to use special abilities such as Gravity Switch, Dash and Double Jump!
- Fortunately for the player, you may actually use the Shield and Sword to defend yourself from death! You may only use each of them 3 times per run though..
- The most courageous players will get a chance to "loop" the game after beating it!
Thus, you will have to face stronger enemies and will be able to improve your highscore!
- Last but definitely not least, the whole gameplay is accompanied by glorious soundtracks from EverReverb and Mysterious Presence, which will make your stay extremely pleasant and unforgettable!
- Choose a difficulty for yourself and let the jounrey begin!
Start from relaxing peaceful mode and proceed to a nerve-wrecking hardcore one!
All I can say to sum this up is.. well.. good luck, mate!
Polycrusher is a local multiplayer twin stick shooter for the ultimate couch gaming experience. Fight with up to four friends against unlimited hordes of enemies. In order to survive epic boss battles you will need to unleash your characters unique special ability. Prove your team spirit to trigger your ultimate destruction weapon. Try to climb up the online highscore with your friends, but remember Polycrusher will stress your friendship to the bitter end.
Play with up to four friends against endless waves of enemies and an angry cyclop chicken. Each of the seven playable characters has its own unique special ability. With combined forces you and your team will be able to activate the ultimate team ability: The ultra heavy-duty polygon bomb.
Fine-tune your strategies or just let hell loose and ascend into the poly-olympus.
You can control your heroes with your gamepads. Haven’t got any/enough? In this case you’ll be delighted to hear that we got you covered: The POLYCRUSHER-smartphone-app will enable you to control your heroes by just using your phone and a wireless connection.
7 über-weird characters
bizarre enemies haunting your dreams
cool, hot and spooky levels
a very angry cyclop chicken queezed in an airplane
original arcade soundtrack
ultimate destruction (explosions everywhere)
your favourite laser weapons
your smartphone as gamecontroller alternative
YOLO-mode for experts!
In the hexadecimal year 7DF an innocent mango vendor unleashed a cataclysmic catastrophe, to be known as “the great flush”. Seven daring individuals risk to stand up against the appearing Creeps. Birdman, Timeshifter, Charger, Fatman, Babuschka, Pantomime & Tomic. A ensemble of extraordinary daredevils. Together they fight with skill and team spirit to unite their abilities into their secret weapon, the ultra heavy-duty polygonbomb.
47. Roller Coaster Rampage
Roller Coaster Rampage is a fast paced, high-scoring, competitive rollercoaster simulator with destructive environments!
Players compete to perform the best manual maneuvers, collect the most gems, link to the most track sections, and gain first place on the leaderboards!
Roller Coaster Rampage revolutionizes the coaster genre by introducing on-the-fly track construction and deformation. In previous games the coaster riding experience was a passive, non-interactive experience. Roller Coaster Rampage introduces an innovative approach, and a specialized procedural coaster engine that allows players to build coasters in real-time as they ride them. Players leave behind a trail of procedurally-generated coaster tracks and supports, which then become obstacles as the player circles back. While riding players can also dynamically connect to isolated track segments like loops, cobra rolls, bat wings, and barrel rolls. With these innovative game features and engine technology players can now build coasters while enjoying a fast paced, arcade style, roller coaster racing simulator.Key features
- Campaign mode with 30 fast paced challenges of increasing difficulty.
- Build your track rails in real-time through a specialized procedural game engine.
- Perform crazy stunts like corkscrews barrel rolls, outside loops, inverted loops, and more!
- Link to existing tracks including cobra rolls, loops, helix, bat wing, inverted batwing, and more!
- Soar off mammoth jumps for an extra intense, front seat, replay experience.
- Coasters can even derail, slide, and link back to track rails again.
- Addictive gameplay with preferred and alternate paths for an extended replay experience.
- Freeride mode for simply creating wild coasters.
- AI stunt recognition. The more stunts you pull, the higher your leaderboard placement.
- When finished, take a front seat ride in your custom coaster design.
- Destructible environments provide extra points for leaderboard placement.
- In game Global/Friends Leaderboard support along with Achievements and Stats.
- 3D stereoscopic support including 3D Vision, side by side, and above/below modes.
- Custom RGB settings for rail, support, and tie colors.
- Realtime procedural track and support generation with specialized AI
- Realistic procedural trees with dynamic wind effects
- Beautiful water effects with reflection and refraction
- High Dynamic Range lighting effects
48. Idle Adventure
Idle is the realm of light, one of the most influential factions in the land Marrla. This is where our journey takes place.
Idle Adventure is a text-based, multi-player online RPG game. Even without astonishing graphics or special effects, it can offer you countless hours of enjoyment.
Features7 races in game:Humans, elves, gnomes, dwarves, Tieflings and halfings. They all have their pros and cons.Classes:There are 12 advanced classes. Each character can choose up to two classes and gain access to skills they offer. There are literally scores of combinations from which you can pick up according to your preference.leveling up your characters:It's completely up to you to play this game on line or off-line, both are good ways to level up your characters.Items:Players can craft their own items which suit their needs. The affixes decide which bonuses the items offer. What's more, you can reforge your items with materials found in dungeons.Tarot cars:Tarot cars in Idle Adventure include "upright" and "reversed" cards. Upright cards provide with active abilities while reversed cards with passive ones.PVP:Team matches every week, arenas, tournaments offer you a good deal of chances to challenge yourself.Dungeons:You will find it's no easy task to best those dungeons in Idle Adventure, unless you pick up your skills and team members wisely.
How will this game run
Idle Adventure is free to play. Players can access to all the contents of the game. However, we also offer some features that you can unlock only after you pay for them. But we promise these features will only make your game-play more convenient, and will not enchance your characters in any way possible. We are dedicated to create a fair-play environment for all players.
The English version is on the way.......
49. Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
From an early age, Scarlett Everitt displayed a gift for the paranormal, as ghosts and spirits accompanied her every step. Desperate to protect her from an encroaching darkness, her father, Johnathan, placed her in an orphanage run by nuns. Years later, Scarlett returns to find her dad, and finds a clue that leads her to the Victorian mansion of a baronet named Steameyer.
LOOK FOR CLUES TO THE WHEREABOUTS OF YOUR FATHER!
As the protagonist tries to locate her missing father, a clue leads her to the train station next to Baronet Steameyer's mansion and factory.
USE YOUR PSYCHIC ABILITIES!
Scarlett possesses a remarkable gift that enables her to see where her father resided and traveled in the past.
SOLVE THE RIDDLES OF A VICTORIAN RESIDENCE!
Scarlett hopes to find her father while exploring Steameyer's mansion. However, the huge house hides terrifying secrets and dreadful mysteries.
LEARN THE TRUTH HIDDEN IN THE DARK PAST!
What connects the heroine to the Steameyer family, and what dramatic fate befell the mysterious heiress to their fortune? Help Scarlett learn the truth!
- Use your psychic abilities!
- Visit nearly 30 Victorian locations!
- Immerse yourself in interactive gothic horror!
- Test yours skills with 36 puzzles and HO scenes!
- Experience a Steam Age adventure unlike any other!
50. Soul Smith of the Kingdom
Nine Andelioar, a smith.
One day, she was entrusted the entire workshop business from her father…
Instruct inexperienced apprentices in hope of forging the supreme sword 「Soul Smith」by their hands.
Soul Smith of the Kingdom--a collectible business SLG based on Andelioar Workshop.Make the supreme weapon!Aiming at the supreme weapon 「Soul Smith」, anneal smiths towards variations of masterpieces from the most primary brozen dagger~!Venture into dungeons!Not only business, communication with adventurers but also counts.
They will fetch back resources for weapons from nearby dungeons.
Provide adventurers with better weapons from smiths and upgrade their abilities to venture into deeper dungeons and obtain rarer items~!Train top smiths!By upgrading smiths’ abilities as well as the workshop itself, generationally bring about top smiths via inheritance system~!
Toward a lovely brisk tale of smiths--Soul Smith of the Kingdom,a business SLG featuring endless smithing and adventures!