The best games like Retro City Rampage DX are:
- arrow_rightHotline Miami
- arrow_rightEnter the Gungeon
- arrow_right10 Second Ninja X
- arrow_rightRetro City Rampage
- arrow_rightRiver City Ransom: Underground
- arrow_rightHack, Slash, Loot
100 Best Games Like Retro City Rampage DX:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (21)
- iOS (34)
- Android (16)
- macOS (44)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (13)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (9)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (7)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (12)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (9)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (16)
- NES (19)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (8)
- Commodore / Amiga (34)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (4)
- Atari ST (22)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (16)
- SEGA Saturn (5)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA Master System (5)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (1)
1. Hotline Miami
Several chapters of top-down shooter action, Hotline Miami is a violent game, where the player takes control of the unnamed man, that receives orders to clear out stages from bandits and mobsters, using every weapon he can get. Over the course of the game, the player will be able to collect the masks that provide buffs and abilities. Fluid and tight combat includes various melee and ranged weapons, that can be used as intended or just thrown at the enemy. Once Jacket, dubbed so for his distinct letterman jacket by fans, arrives at the mission, players will have to clear out every floor from the enemies, using rooms and doors for cover or ambushes. As the story moves on, Jackets mental health will visibly deteriorate, and he will be shown to suffer from hallucinations, which is in tone with acid 80’s theme.
2. Enter the Gungeon
Enter the Gungeon is a twin-stick roguelike shooter. The game takes place in a planet inhabited by living bullets. You play as one of six adventurers trying entering a considerable fortress to find a gun that can destroy one’s past.
The gameplay represents a mix of bullet-hell and dungeon crawler. You choose one of the characters and start descending the Gungeon. Every floor has several pre-made rooms with enemies and treasures procedurally-generated. The player can shoot guns, dodge, use items and make barricades of the tables. There are more than 300 hundred different guns and items in the game which can be acquired from shops, treasure chests and bosses.
The game is notable for its severe difficulty that comes from tough enemies, the vast amount of projectiles that can simultaneously be on the screen and from the fact that every time you die you have to starts the game from the beginning.
3. 10 Second Ninja X
10 SECOND NINJA X is a shockingly fast, overwhelmingly intense action/puzzle game. In this thumb blistering sequel, the nefarious Captain Greatbeard has kidnapped you and trapped your forest friends inside of his army of robots like some kind of psychopath. Greatbeard doesn't think you're the fastest ninja who ever lived - he is WRONG. Destroy all of Greatbeard's robots in each level in ten seconds or less. Be fast enough to get the coveted three star rating in each. Fight through 100 levels, explore Greatbeard's airship, discover secrets, climb the leaderboards and show everyone what it means to be THE FASTEST, COOLEST HERO EVER.
⦁ 100 thumb blistering, mind bending levels over 11 game worlds
⦁ 11 “Marathon Modes” with back to back ninja madness
⦁ Player ghosts and unlockable ghost hints for the trickier levels!
⦁ Explore the magnificent Greatbeard's ship in the retro styled hub.
⦁ Online leaderboards for every level!
⦁ Hidden minigames - with a 100% chance of Nun themed mayhem.
⦁ 8 different character costumes to unlock and play
"10 Second Ninja X is slick, quick and compulsive" - Telegraph, ⅘
"Sprinkled with humour, colour, and secrets to uncover, this action platformer is an addictive little time-waster " - God is a Geek, 9/10
"A great sequel... It offers smooth gameplay, great characters, and strong reasons to keep coming back." - XboxOne UK, 9/10
"The developers get what's important and give it to you in spades" - NoobGrind, 8.7/10
"It's super easy to lose a lot of time replaying levels and not even notice" - LETSPLAYVIDEOGAMES, 8/10
10 Second Ninja X has full Steam trading card support - with loads of cards to collect.
Gather, collect and manage resources.
Craft useful items & structures.
Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit! You can play Forager in a very varied array of playstyles...BECOME... A GATHERERBECOME... A FARMERBECOME... A MERCHANTBECOME... AN ADVENTURERBECOME... A BUILDER
5. Retro City Rampage
This 8-bit throwback warps you BACK TO THE '80s.
Cruise through the open-world in stolen vehicles while outrunning the
law and mowing down fellow citizens! Jump on pedestrians for coins, or
use them for target practice with over 25 weapons and power-ups! WHOA!
• SPECIAL BONUS: Includes Prototype "ROM" Version!
• An interactive open-world filled with shops, arcades and casino games.
• Over 60 Story Missions
° Driving, shooting, stealth, rhythm, swimming, questing and more.
• Over 40 Arcade Challenges
° Quick pick-up-and-play action.
• Official Crossovers and Bonus Games
° Super Meat Boy, BIT.TRIP: Runner, Epic Meal Time, Minecraft and more.
• Over 50 Vehicles to Drive and Equip
° How about a skateboard with a rocket launcher or a shopping cart with
• Over 25 Weapons and Power-ups
• Customize your character with one of over 200 styles.
• Over 2.5 Hours of Music
• Video Replays
Categories in common with Retro City Rampage: Arcade
6. River City Ransom: Underground
One of the best beat'em ups of the NES era is back!
Many years after vanquishing Slick on the school rooftop, Alex and Ryan must take to the streets again. Help a new crop of fighters defeat the hordes of River City, and clear their name in a sinister kidnapping plot. You'll earn money, unlock moves, and upgrade your skills in a sprawling city on the brink of total chaos. This modern take on an old classic features over 500 unique street fighting moves, dozens of weapons, secrets galore, and a bonus arena fighting mode.
- Online co-op and arena death match for up to 4 players
- A new chapter in the River City universe
- Unlock 10 playable heroes in the story campaign, each with their own fighting style
- 140 levels to explore, complete with hazards and secrets
- 22 shops to upgrade your characters
- Arena multiplayer combat mode features team selection, modifier modes, and CPU partners
- Play as hero or villain in intense arena combat: can you unlock all 44 fighters?
7. Hack, Slash, Loot
There are dark places in the world inhabited by evil denizens. Places filled with danger and foreboding where no ordinary man would dare to journey. However, there are a few who are willing to risk death in the name of good, in the name of justice, in the name of.. valuable loot!
Hack, Slash, Loot is a single-player turn-based dungeon crawler. Take control of a lone hero and explore sprawling dungeons, fight dangerous monsters, and most importantly, plunder valuable treasures. With a new dungeon created every game you can be sure that no two playthroughs will ever be the same. Boasting easy to master controls you'll be adventuring in no time, but there is still enough depth to challenge the most hardened of adventurers. Key Features
- 32 characters to unlock and play
- Six distinct quests requiring different tactics to beat
- Thousands of items, monsters, and dungeon features
- Streamlined roguelike gameplay with a modern control scheme
- Cute retro stylings, daemon ogres have never looked so quaint
Swipecart is a physics powered mine cart racing game that rewards patience and skill. It combines vehicle physics with clever and challenging level design. Compete for the fastest times on each track and earn money to customize your avatar.
Steam achievements, leaderboards, trading cards, and community integration included.Key Features:
- 60 official tracks spread across 3 deadly mountains
- Over a hundred different avatar clothing options with collectable sets
- In game track editor that allows you to upload and share your own levels*
*Steam Workshop integration planned
- Use special abilities to control your cart's orientation and speed
- Cross platform syncing; play any of the mobile versions and sync up your profile to continue playing
Then try it out on your phone or tablet!
Swipecart on iTunes App Store
Swipecart on Google Play store
Sync between any version! Play from your computer chair and then hop on the bus and keep on rolling! Please cart responsibly.Trading cards now available!
Convoy is a tactical roguelike-like inspired by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross a wasteland in search of parts for your broken ship.
Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
- A new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to position your units and use abilities to maximise their effectiveness.
- Exploration pays: You will encounter many different radio signals, each with a text based event. What doesn’t kill you may reward you with loot.
- Fully customizable units: Each unit can be upgraded and outfitted with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
- A randomized planet: Each play-through features different main and side objectives, events, choices, and different consequences to your actions.
- A cold war turning hot: Three factions vie for control over the planet, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everyone. As each faction grows in strength, you need to keep up.
- Permadeath at the core: Knowing one wrong move could lead to certain death puts you constantly on edge.
10. Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai 恋姫†演武 ～遼来来～
Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai is a fighting game with an all-female cast set in ancient China during the turbulent Three Kingdoms period. Warlords(ladies?!) from rival factions battle it out for their kingdom, personal glory, and more!
Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai is the culmination of extensive updates to the arcade game to rebalance and provide an even an experience even truer to the original’s concept of being a universally accessible fighter.
Genre veterans will find familiar, streamlined tools at their fingertips allowing them to jump right in and discover everything the game offers, Beginners will find easy to handle controls with training and challenge modes to improve their skills in readiness for battling online and off.
The Hougeki (Fatal Counter) system allows players the freedom to cook up their own combos, mixing ingredients like EX Special Attacks, Ougi and Hiougi: the cookbook is yours to command! And with the freedom to add the spice of your choice to the mix with a selection of strategists (“assist” characters), this series update expands on the already winning recipe.
So get ready for the kind of epic battles you'd expect when warlords of ancient China clash!Features:
- Mix and match 14 different characters and 8 strategists to give your battle plan even more freedom!
- Use the Hougeki system and careful management of the Tactics Bar to create devastating attacks and combos!
- Special moves, EX special moves, super moves, and ultimate moves!
- Play Arcade Mode and follow your favourite heroine’s story...
- Or battle friends locally and challenge the online rankings with matchmaking!
- Practice in Training Mode then see if your new skills can best Challenge Mode!
- Relive past glories or learn from your defeats with Replay Mode.
- Comprehensive rebalance based on the latest arcade version of Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai.
- Steam Achievements, Cloud, Trading Cards
Categories in common with Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai 恋姫†演武 ～遼来来～: Action
Battlepaths is a loot-centric and addictive 2D-RPG featuring neat monster hacking, an excellent loot system and a huge variety of character development. Learn skills, use powerfull potions, and hunt down the Chaos Overlord. The battle begins in Babatula, the first of three big realms to explore.
Battlepaths offers a sophisticated drop system that generates countless different items along with more than 50 unique items. The character customization allows you to create a unique hero with its own strengths and weaknesses. You can build a heavy, damage dealing tank, a deadly ninja that utilizes high speed and agility to attack his victims from out of nowhere, a true master of mind who crushes his foes with powerful combinations of special abilities, or something in between.
You can choose to play in different realms that each have their own landscape and their own set of creatures. The many superior items you will find can be exchanged between different characters, one of which will eventually become the first powerful enough to face the Chaos Overlord.
Prepare yourself for Battlepaths!
Click, turn and match four blocks! Enjoy smart and speedy puzzle action!
Clickr is a next generation puzzle game developed by Ntreev Soft, the studio behind Pangya & Trickster. The game competed in the 2010 Independent Games Festival and was selected as 'Top 10 Break Out Indie Games of 2010' by DIYGamer.Key Features:
- 4 Main Game Modes: Puzzle, Battle, Push, and IQ modes with various sub-modes and missions.
- Multiplayer Modes: Head-to-head match-ups in Battle and Push modes.
- 3 Unique Themes: Basic, Africa and Zombie themes provide different characters, effects, skins and sounds!
- Over 70 Steam Achievements to unlock!
- Additional Features: Tutorial, left-handed controls, and global leaderboards.
13. Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender
Aqua Kitty is a fast paced retro styled submarine arcade shooter with optional 2 player local Co-op.
Blast through hordes of mechanical sea monsters in your kitty sub and defend the deep sea milk mining kittens!
THE MILK MUST FLOW!
StoryDue to a sudden shortage of milk, cats around the world are forced to seek out new sources to get their fix.
You and your team of milk mining kittens have overcome a fear of water to drill down under the ocean seabed and begin extracting vast reserves of what seems to be naturally forming full-fat milk.
Get ready for fast paced submarine action, defending the kittens from disruptive mechanical sea creatures.Key Features
Optional 2 player local CO-OP.
Branching map progression of levels.
3 Main Game Campaign Modes
Normal Mode - the standard game of branching levels full of mechanical enemies with differing behaviours.
Easy Mode - a version of Normal mode in case you found it too hard, with more health and easier enemies.
Arcade Mode - a special survival mode where you must collect gems to purchase powerups.
Depth based power-up systems which gives partial control on the type and location of the power-ups created (allowing tactical advantage).
Classic infinite mode milk-free level, that never ever ends - for the hardcore challenge.
Dual firing submarine with a rechargeable secondary weapon that needs to be managed carefully (upgrades through game progress in Easy and Normal Modes, but upgrades via a shop system in Arcade Mode).
Varying sea depths per level which subtly affect gameplay.
Chain kill combo system allowing the more skilled player to maximise score.
Steam online leaderboards to challenge and achievements to obtain.
Hand drawn pixel art graphics, displayed at a crisp 720p.
Awesome chiptune music taking inspiration from the best of the C64 and Amiga days.Development historyHello, here is a short history of this indie games' development which we hope will be of interest.
Aqua Kitty was made by a core team of two people with audio created by Electric Cafe and the game box art by artist David Hankin.
It began as a small modern-retro styled PC game, designed to run at a crisp 1280x720 it was created with a love of the 16bit gaming era and late 80s video arcade games.
There were originally 3 core versions of the game available of different hardware - PC, XBox360 and Sony PSM.
Sony version is the oldest and smallest version. A critically acclaimed launch title for PSM (Vita).
XBox version is the Sony version with extra added levels + enemies + refinements.
PC version is the most feature rich and improves on the XBox one with new Weapons + Gradius style Arcade mode + yet further refinements and extra details (with the Steam version being unique in having online leaderboards and achievements).
All the new things we have added to the Steam version will also be rolled back into the other PC versions unless Steam specific (ie Online leaderboards, achievements, trading cards are STEAM ONLY).
14. Police Quest Collection
Investigating what seems to be a simple car crash, rookie cop Sonny Bonds uncovers a homicide. In PURSUIT OF THE DEATH ANGEL, Bonds must track down murderous drug lord Jessie Bains before he strikes again.
It isn't long after Sonny Bonds is promoted to the homicide department that Jessie Bains escapes from prison seeking revenge on everyone who put him behind bars. Bonds must protect not only his own life, but his girlfriend Marie from THE VENGEANCE OF BAINS.
With vicious cult killings, a raving madman, and a new drug regime threatening Lytton, Bonds is faced with his greatest fear: his wife Marie is stabbed and lays in a coma. Will Bonds be able to keep his cool and solve the brutal mysteries of THE KINDRED?
The action moves to Los Angeles, where Detective John Carey must find the link between the murder of his partner and a string of mutilation murders. It's OPEN SEASON when a serial killer is one step ahead of the investigation.
Categories in common with Police Quest Collection: Adventure
15. Quest of Dungeons
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
- Procedural dungeons
- Procedural weapons
- Boss encounters
- 4 Difficulty levels
- Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
- Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
- Leaderboards - compare your Adventure points with the community
16. Fine Sweeper
Players who just randomly clicked tiles open in past and never got the addictive rules have the option to learn the mechanics with a little tutorial slideshow. Seasoned players can test their abilities in the “Classic Mode” without extra-lives. Or set up your game independent from the campaign mode to either be a stroll in the park or a dash Through the Fire and Flames.
The campaign offers levels increasing in difficulty and size of the playing field while staying true to the core mechanics. It offers newcomers and veterans a challenge without the game being unfair, item drops will help you progress, and a little mishap near the end doesn’t mean “Game Over” right away.
Further, Fine Sweeper is now integrated into Steam: There are 18 + 1 achievements waiting to be unlocked, global and local leaderboards, your progress and settings will be synced with the Steam Cloud so you can keep progressing no matter where you are.
Please note: Fine Sweeper won’t guarantee guessing-free boards, there’s always an element of luck involved to progress (especially on higher levels), still your first click remains always safe.
17. Dark Void Zero
Rise On! After 20 years, the legendary lost project "Dark Void" is back! To commemorate the game's humble origins, Capcom has commissioned the recreation of the original 8-bit classic, now re-titled "Dark Void Zero". In this critically acclaimed 8-bit de-make, you play as Rusty, warrior test-pilot and Nikola Tesla's trusted friend. With the help of your state-of-the-art rocket pack, blast through three deliciously retro levels of baddies in your quest to close Portal X and save the human race!
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- ONLINE LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Speed runs! Can you be the best?
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Hone your skills and score bragging rights with Steam achievements! 30 achievements will rate your skill, speed, and stamina.
- FRIENDS: Add your Steam friends and compete for top honors!
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
18. Dragon Cliff 龙崖
Years after Prince Lu’s rebellion, the Crown Prince of Dragon Court has been mysteriously kidnapped. Dragon Cliff is an RPG/Town Management game. Players are to recruit adventurers, kill monsters, hunt treasures, craft armories, accommodate residents, upgrade town facilities and finally reveal the great mystic behind the Dragon Emperor.Features
- Up to 25 adventurer classes to choose from. Every class has its own unique battle ability and progression curve. Whether it’s a young warlock, wind wizard, drunk reader, fire spirit or a soul thief, they are all ready to server your town with their exclusive tactics and strategic strength.
- Time Based Command battle system: During battles, adventurers follow their ability rules to execute turns by themselves. ‘Rage Points’ are accumulated following each unit move, and players can quickly unleash powerful tactics at any time by spending them. As tactics are played in real time instead of taking turns, battles are fast paced and intense!
- There are almost 100 different active and passive skills to be explored with. Every skill has its distinguishable strategic pros and cons, and begging for players’ experimentation.
- More than 300 different weapons, armors and accessories to be discovered or produced.
- More than 200 types of monsters among 5 different maps wait for your exploration.
- By attracting high class residents and upgrading town facilities, players can build schools and even casinos, specialize in adventurer’s battle skills and improve armory technologies. There are up to 20 different types of residents to be attracted, and each type has its own unique contribution combinations, ranging from technology, culture or political points to valuable raw resources!
19. YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol. 2
Reintroduce yourself to this classic YDKJ sequel! All the fun of Volume 1, but with completely different questions, host, and smell!
YOU DON’T KNOW JACK Volume 2 is the mutant offspring of the original award-winning, irreverent, fast-paced trivia game where you are a contestant on a manic game show. With all the excitement of the first game, lots of mind-blowing surprises, plus four additional question types, YOU DON’T KNOW JACK Volume 2 will scrape the trivia out of your cranium like the seedy pulp from a melon.
20. Happy Room
Welcome to the laboratory!
Here tests are taken upon highly durable human clones using newest weapon technologies. Your goal is to head these tests.
Will you destroy the test object using all available arsenal? Here is a wide range of various weapons waiting to be
used for the most insidious purposes! Melee, energetic, firearm and even a black hole. Combine it at your desire! You may have
a cup of hot coffee while another clone is being ripped by a circular saw and at the same time roasted by a flamethrower.
Cruel?.. Maybe, anyway those test objects are just artificially grown human clones. So whatever, put your feet on the table and
have no worry about a thing. Let your nerves relax, to the laboratory!
21. Terrian Saga: KR-17
Within the galaxy on the Carina arm live twin solar systems riddled with conflict: the Terrius system and his brother, the Cyrinus system. These two empires travel so closely together they share multiple planets within their gravitational complex. However, the Cyrians have become embroiled in an interplanetary conflict with the Glortac People’s Resistance. Terrius has begun building military installations in order to better help combat the threat of the GPR. One of these bases, built on the planet Valiant, has been sabotaged. A terrorist has released thousands of killer robots on the Valiant base, destroying all personnel. The Terrius military has determined that this terrorist may have contacts with the GPR. Due to the risk of one of their most powerful military installations and armory falling into the hands of the GPR, Terrius has sent a strike force of 100 advanced KR drones to destroy these evil robots and restore order to the base- all before Valiant makes it’s swing into the Cyrinus system.Features
- Adventure across 65 boards spread over 9 themed zones
- Test your mettle against 8 deadly bosses
- Fire and guide J1M to take out hard to reach enemies, blast open new passages and explore
- Receive important updates and explore the relationship between KR-17 and J1M with in-level dialogue
- Collect Gears, find hidden jetpacks, and race the clock to climb the Steam leaderboards
- Experience varied level design: play through non-linear levels that encourage exploration, along with high intensity action platforming sequences
- Earn Steam Achievements that unlock alterations to your character
22. Great Permutator
Great Permutator is a puzzle. Hard and tricky. One in which you will have to build a complex system of conveyors and various devices so that the colored boxes can travel across the factory and arrive at right places and in right order. If you are into clever engineering puzzles like LightBot, Manufactoria and SpaceChem, this game is for you.Features
- 50 levels (+15 bonus levels)
- 10+ types of action blocks
- 16 not-so-easy achievements
- Global score leaderboard
- Nice pixel art graphics and cool soundtrack
- Level editor with sharing levels via Internet
23. Survivor Squad: Gauntlets
Survivor Squad: Gauntlets is a Strategy-Action game where you command a Squad of Survivors in a world where Line of Sight is extremely important, you cannot shoot what you cannot see. Develop your formations, move as a unit and cover every corner. Leave no man behind!
Use your weapons and gadgets to slaughter hundreds of infected in a series of levels with unique events. Gather your group, build your base, craft your gear, level your squad and get to the extraction!
Complete 20 Puzzle-like Editor Challenges that will test your brain and problem solving skills while teaching you the power of the editor
Survivor Squad: Gauntlets also features a very powerful Editor that has been used to build all the Developer Content you see in the game. It lets you place all kinds of Objects and interact with them through hundreds of possible Event Actions and manipulate them with Variables and Event Triggers. Anything from Lasers to Sentry Guns to Buttons and even Custom Interfaces!
The editor is essentially a visual programming language so if you can imagine it, you can build it!
Along with the Editor comes several tools for sharing and playing Community built Gauntlets. Build a death trap and challenge your friends to beat your score!
24. Take Thy Throne
Take Thy Throne is an online sidescrolling tower defense game.
Currently we allow up to 6 players per match to enter a variety of gamemodes, with more gamemodes coming after release as free DLC.
The main gamemode consists of taking down towers and barricades to make your way towards the enemy team's King which lies in the Throne room of the enemy's castle. You can pick up to 4 classes currently to play with, with more being added after the game's release.
You can use a variety of strategies to make your way towards the enemy Castle such as taking different routes, collecting gold and buying different items suitable for your class, or crafting buildables to help maintain your strongholds and barricades to ensure the enemy stays out of your Castle. The game is over once someone's King has been slain, and thus the Throne has been taken.
The game currently includes 3 gamemodes: Take Thy Throne, Capture The Flag, and Dragon Slayer, the latter being a single player/co-op mode. We're adding more gamemodes such as Deathmatch and a Village mode which consists of riding a Dragon and scorching down a Village, and more.
We currently support the Steam network, allowing you to easily host matches without port forwarding and to also join matches through both an in-game browser and through your Steam friends list. Right now the game is fully compatible with Windows Operating Systems, but we're working to put it on Linux as well, and quite possibly Mac in the future. We also would like to release another version of the game to support mobile devices at some point in the future.
25. Close Your Eyes
Welcome, Ladies & Gentlemen!
A-ha, how y'all doing? Now, the name of the game is to answer truest to yourself. There's no right and wrong, everyone's a winner! Ooorrr a loser, depending how you think about it. Life is all about perception, you see. Onto the first question!
You're a murderer, we all know it. But do you think you are?
Through a stroke of sheer luck, you've managed to escape death row. Taking to an underground subway, you must try to find your salvation. Can you break free of the past that binds you? And please, can you close your eyes? Just close them.
- Originally started as a 2014 Ludum Dare created RPG Maker Horror Game, reworked twice to become a brand new terrifying experience.
- Enter a horrific & twisted surreal world full of diabolical traps, puzzles, & questionnaires.
- Featuring original voice-work, artwork, & music to help create an unsettling atmosphere.
- Multiple endings and a variety of secrets encourage multiple playthroughs, as things are not always what they seem.
26. River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~
※ This game contains same contents of PlayStation®3 software, 'River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~', published by H2 Interactive.Features
- River City selection! Single Mode! - Participate in the River City Super Sports member selection! Let’s celebrate our youth with Kunio and his friends!
- Just participating has meaning?!-The awesome online competition!! The River City online competition that will surely make anyone’s blood boil has been added!! Will you be the winner of the nation wide Athletic Combat Meet?
- My own personal sports challenge! [Create] mode added! - It’s possible to create characters and stages! Create your original team to participate in the sports challenge!
- Yumemicho Cross Country - Race across YUMEMICHO! On your way to the finish line, you will have to run through houses or dash on the roofs! This thrilling stage is filled with infinite road adventure from climbing up mansions to swimming in the sewer!
- Obstacle Relay - Dash through OBSTACLEs to cross the finish line! You will run through a room filled with different types of hurdles!
- Camphor Ball - Form a random TAG-TEAM to climb up the pole and burst the CAMPHOR BALL! Team with nice combination of CLIMBERs and BEATERs will win the game!
- Battle Royal - Random FIGHT off our players! Only one single champion will survive! Be aware! You’re considered K.O.’d once you’re out the arena regardless of your HEALTH!
27. Internet Cafe Simulator
Build the best internet café in the world!
Internet Cafe Simulator is an internet cafe business simulation game. You can set up and manage a comprehensive workplace within the game. There are many activities and people you can interact with in the city. You must pay the rent of your apartment and shop. You must satisfy your customers. You should install more elegant and powerful gaming computers. You can also do illegal work if you want. But be careful, the price can be very heavy. You can develop your internet café with a lot of applications on the computer in the game. You can even hire people to illegally give you a high score. You can expand your internet café by renting new areas. In the game you can buy crypto money. You can grow your internet cafe with the right investments. You can increase the likelihood of people coming to your internet cafe by purchasing popular games. You can advertise your internet café on the streets. Or you can rent some areas for advertising. All management and planning will be in your hands. Watch out and don't bankrupt!
Interstellaria is a real time space-exploration sim and crew management game.
Command a fleet of vessels wandering the galaxy for adventure and profit! You’ll be forced to make tough decisions as you face hostile starships, crippling space anomalies, and intriguing aliens. When your fleet faces certain doom, should you direct your crew to make critical repairs, or report to their stations and boost your fleet?
Land your flagship on an alien world, allowing your crew to gather valuable resources for you— but be sure to equip them with powerful armor and weapons! It’s a dangerous universe out there, and although many helpful creatures will trade or share valuable information with you, many more will attack on sight!Features
- Tactical crew management. Direct crewmen to put out fires, or repair damaged equipment. Posting them to their station boosts your fleet's speed and combat abilities.
- Customize your ship with helpful stations. Allocate power to important systems or simply outfit your ship with lasers and put all power into weapons!
- Your crew eats, sleeps, and needs entertainment. Each one develops unique traits throughout the game that help or hurt the mission. Various outfits and weapons can be found to customize them further.
- Fleet-based combat. Instead of controlling a single ship, you control multiple ships each with their own crew.
- Fully explorable galaxy, no areas are off limits. Each region has unique ships, aliens, and mysteries to find.
- Land your ships on planets! Each world is a new experience and has special rewards for you and your crew.
- Featuring an all-original soundtrack from the incredibly popular chiptune musician Chipzel.
29. Agarest: Generations of War Zero
UNCOVER THE EPIC STORY PRECEDING #1 SELLER, AGAREST: GENERATIONS OF WAR
Following hot on the heels of the number 1 top selling epic SRPG “Agarest: Generations Of War”, Ghostlight are proud to announce its prequel “Agarest: Generations Of War ZERO” bringing an enticing blend of in-depth strategy and epic multi-generational storytelling to Steam!
...From the void, the gods of darkness and light created Agarest, a most perfect and divine world. As the generations passed, paradise sadly fell to the ravages of time. War darkened the skies and Agarest soon became a torturous hell as the gods divided and immense armies clashed, desecrating the once beautiful land…
After many years with the war in deadlock, Sieghart, a young officer loyal to the armies of light, passes through the scarred mountains on a perilous mission. There, he meets a strange girl and unknowingly changes the fate of the world forever.
- Watch the story unfold as you battle the enemy hordes in over 80hrs in a compelling and innovative turn based-based combat system
- Choose the path of Darkness or Light through a truly epic story, spanning multiple generations
- Build your ultimate army of warriors and master Extra Skills, Special Arts and Over Kills to defeat colossal enemies!
- Use the all new Card Skill System to create your hero’s unique persona.
- Featuring stunning new and beautifully animated character portraits.
- The Soul Breed System returns! Unite with your chosen bride to shape the fate of the next generation of heroes
In addition to these existing game features, the following new features have been added:
The new Vacation Days allow you to get to know your party members better and unlock bonus items and locations by visiting various places in the towns. Also, as you build your relationship with the rest of your party you will unlock new costumes for them to wear.
Character portraits displayed during conversations have been vastly improved with the implementation of Motion Portrait. This brings characters to life with subtle animations really helping to enhance the stunning artwork.
With various other changes such as improved graphics and a brand new Card Skill System to allow you to customise your starting character, this is a prequel you won’t want to miss.
Exclusive to the PC version, this new and improved version of Agarest: Generations Of War ZERO now features Cloud Saving (which has also been added to Agarest: Generations Of War very recently). We’ve also added the ability to decide which direction you wish the controls to be offset along with a revamp of the DLC menu giving you control to pick and choose how DLC is added to your existing saves. As expected there is full mouse and keyboard support, full gamepad support, Steam achievements, higher resolution art and a number of other user interface changes to ensure that PC gamers receive the best gaming experience possible. We are pleased to announce that a selection of collectible Steam Trading Cards are featured, whilst DLC is included in the game completely free of charge with other bundle packs of DLC available to purchase separately after release.Included free DLC
- A Deputy's Gift Pack: Contains 4 Flame elements, 4 Ice elements, 4 Thunder elements, 4 Wind elements, 4 Earth elements, 4 Darkness elements and 4 Light elements
- Upgrade Pack 1: Contains 2 STR UP, 2 VIT Up, 2 Agi Up, 2 Int Up. 2 LUK Up and 2 Max HP Up
- Healing Hand Pack: Contains Healing Hand Pack
- Upgrade Pack 2: Contains 2 STR UP+, 2 VIT Up+, 2 Agi Up+, 2 Int Up+. 2 LUK Up+ and 2 Max HP Up+
- Health and Guard Pack: Contains 2 Marfile Seed, 2 Vessels of life, 1 Revive, 1 Dryad's Soul and 1 Requiem Bracelet
- Legendary Items Pack: Contains 2 Divine Branch, 2 Unicorn Horn, 2 Moon Fragment, Magic Crystal Chip, 1 seed of Happiness and 1 Bracelet of Feicui
- Dream Prophecy Pack: Contains 2 Damascus, 2 meteoric iron, 2 generation crystal, 2 lapis noster, 1 shiny fang and 1 whispered dream
- Logistic Support 1: Contains railgun, divine guard, crystal bracelet, dark bracelet and bracelet of light
- Fall from Grace Pack: Contains Big Black, Black bustier, Angel Halo and Angel Wing
- Stout Defense Pack 1: Contains extra frame, chaos frame, Heaven's End and E.O.M
- Squalid Chicken Pack: Contains rusty sword, rusty bracelet. rusty ring, funky chicken and chicken ring
- Nobility Pack: Contains Princess Bustier, Princess's Tiara, Imperial Guar and levitation stone
- Loral Beast Pack: Contains Seiryu's sword, Genbu's gauntlet, Byakko's Bracelet and Suzaku's Ring
- Stout Defense Pack 2: Contains Dragon frame, Demon frame, Mighty ring, Dismal Sylph and Prometheus Bound
- Extra Points Pack 1: Contains 5000 gold, 50PP 150TP and 250EP
- Extra Points Pack 2: Contains 50000 gold, 150PP, 350TP and 5000EP
- Add-on Dungeon 1: An Add-on Dungeon for Generation 1 - A new adventure awaits in the Fohites Ruins
- Add-on Dungeon 2: An Add-on Dungeon for Generation 2 - Explore the Neige Snow Field
30. Artificial Defense
In a nutshell:"It's a yummy cocktail out of a AC130-Top-Down Shooter, RTS and a bit of Tower Defense. It's surely different, but it works out!"
1 simple task:Defend your Operation System (OS) against intruding creeps.
The execution might be a bit harder, though.Features
- A new genre (RTS + Tower Defense + Orbital Shooter)
- 21 Offense Weapons (From Flintlocks to Neutron Bombs and Nukes)
- 21 Defense Towers (From Pistol Sentry Towers to Railgun Installations)
- 7 Hardware- Levels (Evolve from Punch-Tape to Quantum A.I.)
- 49 Challenges on 7 different Servers
- 13 Music Tracks
Firing off miniguns, launching Hellfire missiles, dropping incinerating Hades-Bombs and colossal asteroids, deploying mighty railgun and acid towers and spawning your own Intrusion Counter Measures (ICMs) to reconquer corrupted databases and firewalls are just some of the actions you can take while fending off the creeps. Earn RAM and upgrade your arsenal and hardware-level. Start as an analog punch-tape system and evolve into a quantum A.I. mainframe.Offense - Orbital ShooterThere are 21 offensive weapons available, reaching from outdated flintlocks, over maverick-missiles to devastating meteors and neutron-bombs. You can switch between three pre-loaded weapon categories and launch the installed weapons every few seconds. Each round you fire costs you RAM and each weapon type has its own unique cooldown so you must choose wisely and adapt quickly to different situations. But beware, aiming requires some skill. Creeps are moving targets and your projectiles need some flight time before impact. You can unlock and install new weapons in the uplab.[/b]Defense - Tower DefenseThere are 21 defense towers available, reaching from pistol-sentry-towers, over incinerating flame-throwers to powerful long-range railgun towers. In addition there are 7 production towers which produce your main resource: RAM (Random Access Memory). Yes, building up a small RAM economy is very important, in order to keep your system routines running. Towers must be deployed by an expensive capsule drop and you have to find the sweet spot between the right amount of resource production towers and the performance of your defense perimeter. You can unlock and install new tower versions in the uplab.Conquer - Real Time StrategySpawn Intrusion Counter Measures (ICMs) in order to conquer corrupted system-structures like databases, honeypots and firewalls. Databases e.g. spawn datablips, which carry valuable data and head for your backup-devices. Every datablip successfully arriving at its destination releases a certain amount of RAM, so you should do your best to protect those important but vulnerable convoys.
31. 88 Heroes
It's 8:08am on 8th August 1988, and the evil Dr. H8 has brought the world to the brink of total annihilation! His demands are simple: pay $88 octillion within 88 minutes, or Dr. H8's 88 thermo-nuclear warheads will wipe out the Earth! But who will save us in our time of need? The bravest? The boldest? No... the 88 Heroes!
Prepare to infiltrate Dr. H8’s lair with the help of the strangest, dumbest and most pointless superheroes ever! With 88 levels between you and Dr. H8, only 88 seconds to complete each level and the 88-minute Doomsday clock already ticking, lead 88 unique characters – each with their own special abilities – on a platform-hopping, enemy-smashing, danger-dodging mission to save Earth from complete destruction!
Can the 88 Heroes save the day? Let’s hope so! They called the best, but the best were busy…
- 88 different heroes! Discover their unique powers and use them to conquer each stage - if they die though, they're lost forever (well, sort of)!
- 88 different levels! Explore Dr. H8's lair across four worlds, avoiding all manner of deadly obstacles and evil hero-crushing enemies.
- 88 seconds per level! The clock's already ticking; can you make it to Dr. H8's penthouse in his orbiting space station before the 88-minute Doomsday timer runs out?!
- Endless replay value! Heroes change order every time you play to keep things interesting, and you can try to save the day with your favourite eight heroes or even just one. Good luck!
CryoFall is Sci-Fi multiplayer survival game set on a forgotten planet in a distant future.DescriptionWelcome to the world of CryoFall, where a catastrophic crash landing has stranded you — and dozens of others — millions of light-years from home, trapped on a hostile planet and in constant danger.
Your only hope for survival is to make use of the resources around you as you develop your skills and technology to conquer this new land, tame its harsh wilderness and build a new life for you and those who have found themselves marooned on CryoFall.
Together with dozens of other survivors you can create your own cities, establish active economy, industry and agriculture, or pillage what other survivors managed to put together.Features
- Complex crafting and industrial system, including oil refining & lithium extraction
- Various stages of technological progress (primitive, industrial, modern, post-modern, sci-fi)
- Farming with complex crop growth simulation, fertilizers, etc. & diverse cooking options
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with meaningful specialization options emphasizing meaningful interactions, rather than just combat
- Economy with coin minting, complex trading and automated vending machines managed by players
- Carefully hand-crafted maps and locations (+ map editor)
- Storyline elements discovered through exploration
- Diverse environments with several biomes (temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, etc.)
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server
- Complex character simulation with several dozens of status effects (e.g. bleeding, poisoning, radiation, etc.)
- Extensive modding capabilities, including real-time code editing
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1489843089DevelopmentThe game is in active development and new features added monthly with each new version release!
33. Zombo Buster Rising
Shoot zombies from terrace like a boss! Zombo Buster Rising Remastered brings you a nostalgic experience of classic 2D side shooting-defense in enhanced build right from your Steam library!<br/>
- Challenging Steam Achievements<br/>
- Steam Trading Card<br/>
- Steam Cloud<br/>
- Two AI-Assisted NPCs <br/>
- Three super abilities <br/>
- Various upgrades <br/>
- Survival Mode <br/>
- Support Windows, Mac and Linux
34. Way of Gold and Steel
What is in the "Way of Gold and Steel" which makes it interesting?
Main reason is the unusual gameplay style — combination of a real-time strategy (RTS) and a roguelike. As you know, in a typical RTS you issue global orders — basically what should be built and how to advance through the technology trees. It is different here. You control your character like you normally would do in a roguelike. Also you issue orders to your followers verbally, participate in fights, you have inventory and equipment. As a result we've got a mix of genres: real-time strategy and a dungeon crawler, two in one.
35. River City Melee: Battle Royal Special
The 10% launch discount and additionally 10% loyalty discount for the previous franchise owners(20% in total)will be offered for the first week.
This is the most recent installment of the ‘Kunio-Kun’ franchise recreated as a fun and easy fighting game with the fighting aspects taken and upgraded from River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Star Special~.
The developers of the acclaimed fighting game series, ‘Blazblue’, have participated in this game, to improve the user experience. Game is designed to enhance the mind games and overall balance, which allows more strategic approach for players.Brand New System
- Rage Super Arts : Guage will be filled as you damaged, and eventually you will get into the "Rage" mode once you have max guage! In Rage mode, your overall and Super Arts will be enhanced! For example, you can see Mach Kick II instead of Mach Kick, Bomb punch will be explosive!, and so on.
- New Skills : On top of new special moves, all characters can now use the throw skill. With increased means to survive the battle, players can experience intense combat by lifting the opponent into the air and adding attacks, striking multiple opponents with the Giant Swing, etc.
- Football Stadium : Score Goals! Opponents will take damage when you make a goal to their goalpost.
- Factory Stage : Random items are generated when you push switches on both sides! Feeling lucky? Try your luck!
- You can find even more new stages in real game!!
- Single Player : Enjoy each 25 team's unique story lines.
- Free Battle : Set each battle condition and get into the battle with up to 4 players.
- Multi-Player : Play with friends in online multi-player mode. Searching other player's online room is available.
An action/adventure game taking ques from both film-noir and samurai-drama's of old, "samurai_jazz" takes players on an adventure through an enigmatic city, engaging in sword-fights, encounters with mythological beings, and quirky dialog with the local inhabitants presented with a pseudo 8-bit style. While action remains the central focus, a bit of detective work and puzzle-solving will become necessary while adventuring in this pixelated nightmare.
- Do battle with enemy swordsmen and demons
- Adventure through an enigmatic city and interact with it's citizens
- Presented with 8-bit graphics and electro-jazz soundtrack
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller
37. First Feudal
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back. Key features • Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
Rogalia [Alpha] is the craft-based MMO-sandbox with the fantasy open world created by players. Feel free to kill people out of towns and claims. Gain useful vitamins from your meals and develop your character. Fight on Arena, battlefields and dungeons.
Build your own world in the tough surroundings!
Character- Character levelling is based on vitamins gained from meals.
- Every attribute of your character may reach maximum value.
- You may share your rented patch with other players.
- Free economics developed by players.
- Crafted items have durability and quality attributes. Their values depend on your skill.
- A plenty of recipes and skills: craft, animal breeding, monster hunt, building and many more!World- An open PvP world with 3 undeground layers and PvE-protected areas (towns and rented patches).
- Vitamins, gear and bag loss after death.
- Loss-free arena to fight people with no death fees. Battlefields and dungeons to hunt some good loot.
- Terraforming.18+ game contentSmoking, booze, gluttony, chance games, promiscuity and, last but not least, a payment for these sins: from hangover to STDs.
"This is an alpha-version of the game. We are the team of two who make it and put a lot of heart in it, so we already have a spectacular community who will kindly help you with the sayings and doings.
Welcome to the Rogalia World!"
39. Verdant Skies
Verdant Skies is a life simulation game born from a love for games like Harvest Moon and a desire to create something unique with modern gameplay and deep storytelling. Lose yourself in the lovingly hand-painted alien world of Viridis Primus. Ensure the success of the colony as you make friends and pursue romance with a diverse cast of characters. Demonstrate your mastery of the farming system by creating the perfect crop hybrid using the genetic splicing machine - or spend your days painting and making pottery. The possibilities are endless!
With many natural skin tone options and tons of unique hair styles and clothing choices you can easily craft your perfect avatar. Unlike many games in this genre, Verdant Skies doesn't ask you to choose a gender when you create your character. As you help to grow the colony, you will unlock additional datable residents.
Split your time wisely between activities as you help to build your colony. Gather resources, decorate your home, grow crops, go spear fishing, cook interesting meals, befriend your fellow colonists, and maybe even fall in love...
SUPERFIGHT pits players against one another in hypothetical battles of real wit. The only way to win is to make the most compelling argument about the big questions in life: Who would win in a fight between a drunk Ninja and Abraham Lincoln riding a bear? Which is the better weapon: an infinite sausage lasso or a skunk on a stick? What are the chances an army of penguins could stop a depressed centaur? Grab a microphone, join or create a game with up to 4 players, and let the votes decide!
Build your fighter with character cards (like Zombie, Shark, or George W. Bush) and attribute cards (like Super Speed, Armed with a Chainsaw, or Has Tiny T-Rex Arms). When it’s your turn, combine a character card with a couple of attribute cards to construct your fighter, then it’s up to you to make your case to an audience of friends or Twitch! The included FREE Blue, Purple, and Challenge Decks also allow players to throw hundreds of random locations, scenarios, and challenges into the mix for even MORE mayhem. Additional themed decks, like the R-rated Red Deck or the Geek themed Orange Deck, are available to purchase, with even more hilarious digital decks to come in future updates!
But wait there’s more! SUPERFIGHT has two ways to earn over 130 fully voiced titles and over 500 unlockable cards - PLAY or VOTE. Don’t have time to play a match? Vote on fighters from other matches to earn unlocks! Correctly guessing the winners from past match-ups in Quick Vote, or vote on LIVE games streamed to Twitch directly via easy to use hashtag voting in their chat – you don’t even need to be in-game to earn XP from voting on live streamed games, just link your Twitch account to SUPERFIGHT and earn unlocks whenever and wherever you watch a game on Twitch!
- PLAY with a group of up to four players using matchmaking or inviting your friends.
- VOTE on fighters from previous games, guessing a match-up’s outcome to earn rewards.
- ARGUE using integrated in-game voice and optional webcam support to make your case!
- WATCH and vote for winners in live broadcasts of fights directly within Superfight or any device with Twitch!
- COLLECT over 500 additional cards, on top of the 200+ cards unlocked immediately upon purchase, as you Play or Vote!
- UNLOCK over 130 Titles based on how you play! Customize your round introduction with your Titles.
- EXPAND your card count with the included free Location, Scenario, and Challenge Decks! More decks available as DLC!
- LINK your Twitch account to earn bonus rewards while Broadcasting or Voting on live games (streaming not required to play)!
41. Super Ubie Island REMIX
Super Ubie Island REMIX is an adorable platformer with retro influences developed by Forbes 30 Under 30 developer Andrew Augustin.
Ubie, an adorable little alien from a distant galaxy, has crash landed on an unknown planet. There can only be one person behind this: his fiendish and decidedly less cuddly rival, Dr. Terrestrial! Now it's up to you to help Ubie get back home by fighting enemies, discovering secrets, and repairing Ubie's ship!
Inspired by Super Mario World and other classic platformers, Super Ubie Island REMIX is a game with old school roots, a full original soundtrack, adorable characters, beautiful graphics and an engaging adventure.
- Save Ubie by overcoming difficult trials and bosses on his way back home
- Chill out to a wide selection of remixed and revamped background tracks, as well as the original mixes
- Uncover the secrets of Climate Island, with many hidden items, levels and characters to find
- Explore four unique worlds with their own landscapes and inhabitants
- Rescue lost worker bees and return them to their Queen for reward and fame
42. Robot Pirates
Yo Ho Ho and A Bottle Of Ram!You are a robot pirate, sail the sea, jump the ships and collect as much booty as you can in this fun, frantic & formidable platformer! With randomly generated ships and endless challenges, this is a great time-killing game to test your platforming skills. Remember, even though you're a pirate and you know how to work it, you can't touch the water as it makes you short circuit! Stay alive by avoiding the enemies, the water and the ever-getting-faster tidal wave behind you!Features
- Randomly Generated Levels
- Gradual Difficulty Progression
- Global Leader-boards and 30 Achievements
- Five Power-Ups to help boost your game (and Three bonus in-game Power-Ups to give you a temporary boost!)
- Tense moments that will push your platforming skills
- Millions of possible combinations of ships for endless challenge
43. WITCH-BOT MEGLILO
STORYThe year is 1977.
Meglilo came from a magic kingdom to visit the human world, but she was unfortunately killed when she landed in the midst of a confrontation between Professor Amamori, inventor of the Vulkaiser, and the Gogoh Army.
Professor Amamori performed a reconstruction operation on her, and she was brought back as a WITCH-BOT, to seek revenge on the Gogoh Army!
Join Meglilo and her adorable sidekick/conscience, Billiken, as they blast through multiple worlds and bosses to bring about order and justice...after tragedy has already occurred.
Mixing classic vertical shmup action with hilariously dark cut scenes, Meglilo isn't a game where you just skip straight to the action. Watch as our heroine waits until AFTER the villains do terrible things (usually watching the whole time) before leaping into action. With great campy dialogue and questionable morals, WITCH-BOT Meglilo's cute aesthetics belie the sheer amount of havoc that happens around you.
Meglilo isn't your usual bullet hell vertical shooter. When your lightning fast reflexes aren't enough, this magical cyborg has a couple of tricks up her sleeve.
Harnessing the magic that still resides within, Meglilo can stop time and warp about the screen! Simply press the Time-Stop button and choose where in the stage you'd like to teleport. Meglilo will then warp directly to her destination, making her invulnerable to incoming bullets and obstacles. Using the Time-stop warp, you can dodge enemy attacks, teleport to strategic points, and much more! But be warned: there's a limit to how often you can zap around, and your magical gauge will deplete quickly, so use your power wisely!
But don't just rely on your witchcraft. Meglilo's satellites are interchangable and upgradeable, featuing around 10 variations include “Multi-target shot”, “Laser” and “Drill”.
Different Satellite variations can be equipped on the left and right sides, allowing for totally different attack styles every time. For example, having a right side devoted to a melee style while the left is powered up with lasers. It’s up to the player how they wish to enter battle!
Show that you have what it takes to take on the Gogoh Army, its fierce commanders and ultimately save(?) the world!GAME CONTROLS
- Z: shot
- X: Time-stop warp
- Left Ctrl: Pause
- Esc: Close the game
- Space: Go back to title
The concept for WITCH-BOT MEGLILO was to create a unique shoot ‘em up that allows players to “stop time and dodge through a hail of bullets”.
Players will feel unstoppable as they easily evade attacks that they would normally find difficult to avoid, as well as attacks that are impossible to avoid.
With the Satellites that can be equipped on the left and right, the aim is to highlight the fun of creating weapon combinations specific to ASTROPORT.
Please play many times and try out various unique weapon combinations!
The story that progresses with each stage is presented as a dark comedy.
This game is a work of fiction. All characters, groups and places appearing in this work are fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual groups or places, is purely coincidental.
44. Super Dangerous Dungeons
Hop into a challenging platforming adventure with the little treasure hunter Timmy! Run and jump your way through rooms full of spikes, pits, and other deadly dangers. Do you have what it takes to conquer the dangerous dungeons and reach the legendary treasure?
- Over 50 challenging levels, including bosses and secret stages!
- Stylish and retro pixel art graphics!
- SNES inspired retro soundtrack by KungFuFurby!
- Time Trial mode for speedrunners!
- Steam achievements to prove your dungeon mastery!
- Xbox controller support!
45. The Book of Legends
The Demon of Fear, Azutura, is slowly but surely awaking because the world is increasingly being dominated by thieves, rogues and bandits. Indeed - Azutura feeds on people's fears. The solution is found and crafted by the best alchemists of the realm: a special relic whose vapors will put the Demon in a profound sleep for the next few decades or so.
A notorious traveler gifted with an extraordinary strength, Jordan, is sent to the House of Fear where the Demon lies to do the job. But the very first day of his mission, he is robbed by thieves and loses the precious relic! Details
'The Book of Legends' is an epic, sprawling role-playing game packed full with characters, quests, items and secrets, evocative of the greats of the genre such as Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Phantasy Star.
- More than 40 achievements to unlock
- More than 30 playable characters
- Play as the strongest man in the world (yes!) but also control a Princess, a Celebrity, a Ghost, a Dragon, a Demon, even a chicken and a cow - in "The Book of Legends", the word "role playing" takes on its full meaning
- More than 125 spells to cast
- More than 60 weapons and 110 pieces of equipment
- More than 100 different enemies - defeat extraordinary monsters such as dragons, manticores, demons and ogres
- More than 300 areas to explore
- 60 hours of playtime
- 2 different modes (Casual/RPG)
- Mouse control allowed
- Easy-to-use Quest book and Party Switcher
- Party Splitting
- Choices that affect the game significantly
- Multiple endings
- Exciting story full of twists and witty or hilarious dialogs
- Countless hours of playing, a myriad of side quests and secrets
- Great interaction between characters and even non-playing characters
- Spectacular spells and summoning
- A Colyseum with 2 different tournaments
- Gorgeous characters, graphics and music
Full List of Aldorlea Games Available on Steam
- Millennium - A New Hope
- Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher
- Millennium 3 - Cry Wolf
- Millennium 4 - Beyond Sunset
- Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium
- The Book of Legends
- 3 Stars of Destiny
- Vagrant Hearts
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 20+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
46. Super Bomb Rush!
Full Xbox 360 and Xbox One Controller support is enabled and is required to play.
SUPER addictive. SUPER challenging. SUPER BOMB RUSH!
A new era of hardcore Defuse 'em Up has begun!
Super Bomb Rush is a quick fire, highly challenging, retro inspired, bomb defusal arcade smash! You'll need nerves of steel and pixel perfect timing to overcome an onslaught of twitchy, insta-kill bombs, only to discover that the better you get, the more complex the bomb engine becomes!
Can you clear all 50 and proclaim yourself a Master of defusal? Just remember to REMAIN CALM!
- Addictive, challenging, yet rewarding bomb defusal action!
- Arcade Mode beckons with 50 intense bombs to conquer!
- Versus Mode allows you to challenge a friend to a duel to the boom!
- Co-op Mode allows you and a friend (or friends!) to work together to overcome the barrage as a team!
- Goal Rush Mode is a unique, stage-based quest mode where you tackle fiendish challenges!
- Delve deeper into SBR! by completing special Challenges that unlock super-secret content!
- Music produced by ArgoFox. A soundtrack so full of pure energy and filthy bass, it should be made illegal!
Goscurry is a hard electro-beat game, where you must relax and follow the rhythm — except for speedfreak modes, where things go crazy. Reach as many cities as you can by piloting a ship on a perpetually assembling road, suspended over a stylized and surreal landscape, while taking sharp corners, evading hazards and avoiding panic attacks.
BE BRAVE, DON'T PANICFeatures
- 5 different modes: Training, Hard, Pro, Speedfreak, Paranoid
- Unlock 5 visually different ships plus the Psycho, which will make everything harder and more rewarding
- Online leaderboard
- Achievements, cards and badges
- Original soundtrack by Isak J Martinsson
Welcome to Manyland, an open universe we invent and live together! In an infinite world of abundance, we create new things by drawing them, build new places, hang out and chat, collect, make music, party, script objects, go on adventures... and have fun together in ways none of us can predict.
"WONDERFUL ... so fun to explore, build, interact, and create ART. Such a variety of things in this world to do" -Joshua C.
"Exploring the world is a blast" -Massively
"The most exciting game I've played so far mainly because of its freedom to shape your world." -Cosmin
"i love this game!!" -Carie Corman
Draw, build, make music, party, go swim, script interacting objects and adventures, do sports, come up with puzzles, play, explore... Manyland is an open universe with no predefined story, theme or goal... it becomes what we will make of it!
Every pixel you see in Manyland is created by all of us together as community. We're two indie developers and this is our labor of love. Our top priority always is all of your happiness! We'll refuse to go compromised "pay to win" routes... let us show the world we can have a universe that's both sustainable, and makes all of us proud! Over 100 million blocks have been placed by all of us already, but we're waiting for one more person: you. If there's anything, please email us at [email protected] (a note on service availability)
A press kit is available.
"Sometimes a new online environment can feel very much like being born into the the world again." -Zach Austin
49. Exatron Quest 2
In the night, you venture into a forbidden zone ...
For what obscure reasons ...?
You Deliver the Demon King
Of a sleep obliged by the heroes of the past ...
Will you repair your mistake?
You will know it by following the story Of :
Exatron Quest 2 Blood Sword!
************************************************** ************************************** [/ b]
C-Wars is pixel action horror game with strategy, rogue-like flavor, and a 16-bit graphics which is retro enough to bring you back to 90's.
Start your story with different heroes from different factions. Unveil dark stories behind the infectious outbreak that turns people into mutated monsters.
Each playthrough has a main storyline and randomly generated missions. You'll need to fight off enemies, loot gears, supplies and manage soldiers to get a better chance of survival.
Combat will be tough and unforgiving. But you'll have many chances to better yourself. Getting beaten in battle won't instantly kill you. Instead, it increases the crisis value. The more time you spend on failure and wander around the closer you are to face the end.