The best games like Reptilian Rebellion are:
- arrow_rightHotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- arrow_rightEnter the Gungeon
- arrow_rightNot A Hero
- arrow_rightRocksmith 2014 Edition - Remastered
- arrow_rightRevenge of the Titans
- arrow_rightBeat Cop
- arrow_rightGato Roboto
100 Best Games Like Reptilian Rebellion:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (17)
- PlayStation 4 (20)
- iOS (14)
- Android (15)
- macOS (55)
- Linux (39)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (4)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (6)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (5)
- NES (7)
- Apple II (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (16)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (5)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (3)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (1)
1. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number is a sequel to Hotline Miami.
- There is a Cold war between the Soviet Union and the USA, which gradually turns into a hot war. In Hawaii, there are military operations. In the centre of the event, the squad "Ghost Wolves", which includes Dan Smith named "Beard", Jacket (the main character of the first part), and two soldiers. The United States, for this moment, are losing. The squad was ordered to capture the most dangerous Soviet zone.
As for the gameplay, a lot of details are borrowed from the first part, but unlike it, in the Wrong Number, there were levels of difficulty (classic and hard). The difficulty level unlocks after beating the game on classic difficulty. The difference is that all the levels are turned over, and contain more dangerous opponents.
The game has 13 playable characters. Each of them has their vision of the story, like Jacket and Biker in the original game. Masks from the first part appeared in the game again, and new masks that are giving new abilities were also added.
2. Enter the Gungeon
Enter the Gungeon is a twin-stick roguelike shooter. The game takes place in a planet inhabited by living bullets. You play as one of six adventurers trying entering a considerable fortress to find a gun that can destroy one’s past.
The gameplay represents a mix of bullet-hell and dungeon crawler. You choose one of the characters and start descending the Gungeon. Every floor has several pre-made rooms with enemies and treasures procedurally-generated. The player can shoot guns, dodge, use items and make barricades of the tables. There are more than 300 hundred different guns and items in the game which can be acquired from shops, treasure chests and bosses.
The game is notable for its severe difficulty that comes from tough enemies, the vast amount of projectiles that can simultaneously be on the screen and from the fact that every time you die you have to starts the game from the beginning.
3. Not A Hero
Not A Hero is an indie cover-based 2D shooter game developed by Roll7.
A purple rabbit named BunnyLord uses time travel to become a mayor and save the world from the alien invasion. In order to prove to the people that he has to be elected, he hires freelance anti-heroes to get rid of the crime in the city.
Not A Hero features a unique pixelated style. At the beginning of each level, the player chooses one out of nine characters. Each character has their own traits and a set of unique gameplay changes. The players have a primary weapon that they can upgrade either temporarily or until the level is completed. Special weapons are also available, such as automatic turrets or exploding cats.
There is no jumping in the game, yet the player can slide. Sliding can be used to get into cover against the in-game objects or tackle enemies which makes them easier to kill. The characters can withstand several hits and the health is restored pretty fast.
The game features different objectives for each level, but every one of them is issued by BunnyLord.
4. Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Remastered
The fastest way to learn guitar is now better than ever. Join over three million people who have learned to play guitar with the award-winning Rocksmith® method. Plug any real guitar or bass with a 1/4 inch jack directly into your PC or Mac and you’ll learn to play in just 60 days.
With Rocksmith you can learn everything from single notes to chords and advanced techniques, all at your own pace. You’ll learn fast because it adapts to your skill level as you play, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player.
Rocksmith® 2014 Edition – Remastered includes a free downloadable update with a customizable learning curve, expanded practice tools, stat tracking, improved menus, and more. If you already own the original game, you can download the remastered updates for free at launch on October 4; there’s no need to repurchase.
This remastered version also includes six free bonus songs.
“Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley & The Wailers
“Suspicious Minds” by Elvis Presley
“Some Nights” by FUN.
“I Want You Back” by Jackson 5
“Hey Ya!” by Outkast
“Drops of Jupiter” by Train
5. Revenge of the Titans
Revenge of the Titans is a sequel to Titan Attacks!
In the previous game, aliens who arrived from Titan on huge spacecraft to destroy us, were successfully stopped. But they flew again - to avenge the defeat. This time they prepared a full-scale landing on the surface of the planet. We have nothing left but to play the invisible commander of all the forces of mankind, to throw out the enemies and destroy them not only on our land, but also on their own planet Titan.
Like its predecessor, the game is built around the same principle - the defense of the "tower", the command center. The goal of each level is to protect the command center from destruction. The Titans are trying to destroy the tower. And they do it for several dozen missions, the action of which unfolds on many planets.
For defense, you can take a variety of actions. You can fight with various weapons, you can build buildings for various purposes, use the technologies that are to be opened. For all this, resources are needed, they must be extracted and their consumption calculated. Enemies are diverse, in addition to ordinary "aliens" there are super-powerful bosses - to win they have to invent special strategies.
Every gaming generation had its hallmark -- and "99Vidas" recaptures them all!
Final Fight, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Streets of Rage… What do all of these games have in common? They all represent the glory of the "beat 'em up" genre, a staple of gaming in the 80's and 90's. Developer QUByte Interactive took inspiration from all of the the unforgetable notes from that game style to proudly bring you "99Vidas".
"99Vidas" is a brawler set in a contemporary world, but that pays tribute to both the classic and the new in the gaming industry. Brought to you in 16-bit pixelated glory, chock-full of references to not only gaming but also 80's and 90's pop culture. "99Vidas" takes full advantage modern era gameplay mechanics, making it the best of both worlds.
6 stages (with more to come) will take you on a journey to different parts of the world to face hordes of fierce enemies and relentless bosses, but you don’t have to do it alone: you can face this challenge with up to 3 other players in co-op play, both local and online.Key Features
7. Beat Cop
New York, more like a beast than a city. Explore it’s darkest corners and uncover its secrets as Jack Kelly, a former detective who has been framed for a murder. Degraded and forgotten by old pals, it’s your last chance to find the truth behind this whole terrible mess. The thing is, your new boss treats you like shit, your wife is a money sucking spawn from hell and the local mafia wants your head on a plate. I guess you could say, that things are complicated down here, in the middle of Brooklyn. Oh, and don't forget about writing tickets, reprimanding pedestrians & such. You're a beat cop after all.
NONLINEAR STORY WITH MULTIPLE ENDINGSSomeone framed you and no one gives a rat’s ass about this but you. Turn every stone in this city and find out who did that. The further you investigate the more missing puzzles you’ll find, but be careful. Some things should never be brought to daylight.
THE ESSENCE OF '80 COP SHOWSHave you ever dreamed of being one of the heroes of cop movies? Of course you did, like we all. Now you have a chance! Be sexier than Sonny Crocket and tougher than Dirty Harry. And if witty comebacks won’t work, you can always do some old school ass kicking. It’s ’80s after all!
THE HUMOR THAT YOUR MOM WOULDN'T APPROVEBe sarcastic. Be gloom. Be whatever you want. There are thousands of things in this world you can laugh at, and even more you shouldn’t, but who cares. It’s jungle out there baby, and sometimes you just need something to release the stress.
8. Gato Roboto
Pounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear. Adventure awaits the most curious of cats in Gato Roboto!
Explore the underground labyrinth of a deep space outpost and uncover the dastardly deeds that unfolded before your arrival.
Blast and dash your way through enemies and obstacles in an agile mech suit to face the guardians stationed precariously throughout the base.
Cautiously venture outside the mech and risk all nine lives to explore areas inaccessible to your bulky, mechanical armor.
Discover secrets abound and gather new weapons and items to help open up new areas on your journey through dozens of handcrafted environments.
9. The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Rick is in charge of a band of survivors featuring many of the original comic book cast, including Maggie, Hershel, Glenn and Michonne. Rick must secure the safety of the group by seeking out a safe escape route from each area, and manage several dangerous tasks to keep as many of the group alive as possible. The game faithfully matches the timeline of the comics, meaning Rick must first fight his way out of the Harrison Memorial Hospital, visit the Greene family farm before visiting destinations such as the Meriwether Correctional Facility and Woodbury.
Protect the living and escape the dead as you play through the award-winning comic's epic story.Features
- 5 Locations: Tackle 5 of the most infamous locations from The Walking Dead story including: Meriwether County Correctional Facility, Woodbury, and Alexandria
- Epic Crafting: Choose from over two hundred + different items to make over 70 tools or weapons to aid your survival.
- Well known characters: Interact with all your favourite characters from the comics and recruit them to help you with important tasks.
- Routines: Make sure you and your survivors keep up your daily routines - it's important for morale!
- Guns!: Firearms will now be available to craft or discover - they are handy for keeping walkers at bay!
- Zombie hordes: Use your wits and your survivor companions to fend off hordes of hungry walkers.
- Steam Achievements: Be sure to check every desk and room if you want to get them all!
- Steam Leaderboards: Optimise your plans and strategies to complete the levels in the fastest time.
- Cloud Saves: Take your game on the go to make sure you can get your fix.
The Escapists: The Walking Dead Deluxe Edition includes:
- The complete official soundtrack of the game.
- A Digital Artbook containing comic strip scenes from the game and some bespoke artwork.
- The First Edition of The official The Walking Dead comic
*To access the artbook and comic, go to the properties of the game in your Steam library then hit Browse Local Content. You will then find the files in the Art folder.
*The Soundtrack can be found in the Music section in your Steam client.
10. Final Exam
Jump into the frenzied action and the whacky humor of a pure 2.5D side-scroller!
While they were going to their old high school for what was supposed to be the party of their life, four long-time friends end up in a ghost town full of monstrous creatures.
Alone or in cooperative mode (4 players online and 2 in local play), survive hordes of monsters ready to skin you alive and achieve unique and varied objectives throughout huge and non-linear levels. Choose your character, knock out high-scores and thoroughly explore each stage to gain experience and reach higher levels. Find new weapons, improve your skills, unlock new special moves and devastating powers… and achieve increasingly impressive combos to outdo your friends' high-scores.
Thanks to Young Horses, Slick Ent Inc, and Team Meat for allowing us to do these amazing crossover exclusives for our Steam launch.
What is Bardbarian?
Bardbarian is a game! A game we've been lovingly working on for far too long and are ready to unleash on Steam with (hopefully) some love from the Greenlight Community.
What genre is the game?
It is a mixture of Tower Defense, RPG & RTS with some 'Shmup and Snake elements.
What's the Story?
You play as Brad the barbarian, who is awoken to the sounds of his town under siege. Today is different though; Brad has grown tired of fighting all the time. The usual grind for XP has grown dull, and he has decided to pursue his dreams of making music instead of shedding blood. Fashioning a lute out of an old axe, he steps out to save his town in the most bizarre of ways.
What's Gameplay like?
Move Brad around the battlefield and dodge incoming enemy attacks and projectiles. Brad is constantly playing his axe-lute and generating notes, standing still will cause him to "jam" and generate notes even faster. These notes act as your in-game resource; you can spend them to perform solos to summon units to follow and fight for you, as well as solos to boost their performance.
Navigate your party through the hordes of enemies, dodging and attacking, preventing them from destroying your town's prized decorative crystal. Survive waves to progress, collect loot, and unlock new units. Upon death you are able to visit the town shop in order to upgrade Brad, the town and your followers, in hopes to make it further next time.
- Beautiful, hand-drawn artwork from start to finish
- An awesome Rock/Metal original soundtrack by Maximum Satan
- Bizarre genre-bending hybrid gameplay
- 12 unique units to unlock
- Customize your party loadout; Over 200 possible combinations
- Collect loot from your fallen enemies and upgrade Brad, the town, and your units
- A difficulty curve that will punish you for making mistakes, and you will
- Over 8 enemy types to make you regret everything
- 4 Epic boss battles to crush your spirits
- Endless and Survival modes with leaderboards for when you're feeling competitive
- Easter eggs and references galore, can you spot them all?
- There's a dinosaur boss
- There's also a Ratcoon, look at those sad little eyes
Steam/Greenlight Exclusive Features
- Full controller support + KB+M
- Revamped UI
- Camera Control
- Steam Cloud Saves
- Rebalanced for Desktop
- 3 Exclusive Indie Crossover Units
- Steam Achievements/Leaderboards
12. Get Off My Lawn!
First contact didn't go as planned, when aliens woke Murray Mendelson up from his afternoon nap. Pulling the trigger first has drawn Murray in to full scale war with these alien visitors, and they’ll stop at nothing to destroy him. Armed with his musket and inconsolable rage, Murray must defend his home against all odds. Why are the aliens only attacking this one house? Who knows?! Shoot first and ask questions later in this endless fast paced arcade shooter, and keep those pesky aliens off of Murray's perfectly manicured lawn!
Collect valuable alien orbs to upgrade your weaponry. Use ‘Cane Time’, ‘Infuriate’, and ‘Soundwave’ power-ups to gain the upper hand when all seems lost. The longer Murray holds the lawn, the stronger those aliens get. But there is plenty of firepower waiting for you to try out in The Shed.
So, lock and load…and Get Off My Lawn!
13. Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant
Delta Quadrant is a sci-fi turn-based strategy game with lite rogue-like elements. Destroy enemies to collect loot, gain experience to level up and use skill points to become stronger. Intended as a fun little sci-fi title, not too hardcore or difficult.
Piloting a weak exploration ship, you are in search for a new homeworld for your people - that is, until you are lured into a trap by the Dark Order. This has you end up deep in unknown enemy space, with no allies or friends. Alone.
Your attempt to escape will put you in the path of numerous enemies. Fight to survive, gain experience, level up and get improved weapons and equipment. You will die, but you will also get stronger!
As you gain experience and level up, your ship gets stronger (improved hull strength, bigger shield capacity and more powerful engines), and you'll get skill points to help improve various aspects of your ship.
- Tiled Layout and Movement (think Chess)
- Turn-based Game Play
- Gain experience, level up, die, get stronger, start again. Rinse and repeat!
- Tiled Layout and Movement (think Chess)
- Customization - choose your play style - defensive / aggressive / adaptive
- Defensive - Focus your skills on upgrading your shields. Assign power from your engines and weapons to your shields. Even modify your ship's weapon hard points to allow for additional shield generators!
- Aggressive - Focus on POWER - take out the enemy before they get a chance to damage you! Divert more power to weapons. Modify equipment hard points to mount even more weapons.
- Adaptive - Focus on energy transfer to easily adapt to the current circumstances. Divert all power to engines to flee if you're in a tight spot OR divert all power to weapons for a quicker kill OR divert all power to shields to outlast your enemi
- Defensive - Focus your skills on upgrading your shields. Assign power from your engines and weapons to your shields. Even modify your ship's weapon hard points to allow for additional shield generators!
14. City of Chains
Holt Allaway is a skilled engineer, specialising in the construction and programming of robots. When the government approached him to sign up for a military programme to create battle machines, Holt declined, not wishing to create weapons of war. He expected this wouldn’t go down well, and he was right. Shortly after, the officials fabricated a story that he was conspiring with underground movements against the government and convicted him of a crime he did not commit.
Upon being arrested, Holt is taken to a temporary holding facility where all arrested criminals are brought for an interrogation, as well as a verdict that decides their fate. Some are executed, and their organs are harvested and sold. The others are taken to high-security prisons and used as labourers or test subjects.
Shortly after an interrogation, the holding facility is attacked by corrupted machines, and chaos ensues. A scout bot that’s remotely controlled by a mysterious individual calling himself Cai sets Holt free and instructs him to escape. Holt joins forces with a smart scientist Chloe and an assassin Lorelei, both of whom were also imprisoned. Following Cai’s lead, they flee the facility.
However, their ordeal has only started. With no allies, few resources, and government police on their heels, they must find any means to survive and escape this condemned city - a City of Chains.
- A dark sci-fi set in a large, dystopian city.
- 4 leading protagonists, each with their own skillset.
- No levelling up or experience points. Acquire skill points by making progress and use these to learn new skills and passive bonuses for each character.
- Enemies can be approached with direct combat, taken out with a grenade, or bypassed altogether.
- Non-linear and semi-linear locations. Use hacking, lockpicking, charisma, and wall smashing to find alternate routes to your goals.
- Choice and consequence – your decisions will have impact on the world around you.
- Grenade crafting and Medicine making. Use ingredients to create various grenades and medicinal pills.
- Watch morale of your teammates! Morale makes your allies more efficient in battle and out of battle.
- 3 difficulty modes – Casual, Hardy, and Dystopia.
15. RIOT - Civil Unrest
As the world’s economical crisis deepens and inequality tears the very fabric of society the discontentment of the masses manifests itself in violent public disturbances and civil disorder.
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this summer.
RIOT – Civil Unrest’s creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT – Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT – Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, tasers or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Twenty levels split over four campaigns Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all twenty levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Skirmish mode - play against a friend on the same computer.
- Multiplayer mode: play against a friend online.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Alter the look of the confrontation by importing your own background graphics.
- Position elements, vehicles and obstacles where you want them.
- Set the time of day and the weather.
- Choose and position rioters and police starting points as well as their orders and level of aggression.
16. Over 9000 Zombies!
Over 9000 Zombies! is top-down arcade action blown out of all reasonable proportions. An endless horde of zombies is coming your way, how long can you survive?
So you might have already sussed out that there’s a lot of undead after you. To stay alive you’re going to need this arsenal of over 20 weapons. Some you might recognize but others are very experimental. Whether you want to shoot, burn, blow up or microwave the zombies there’ll be a weapon for you.
Keeping the barrel of a gun between you and the zombies is a good start but you’ll want to stay out of the open when things get especially crazy. Scavenge scrap metal to build barricades for protection and deploy automated turrets for extra crowd control.
You don’t have to go it alone. Bring both trusted friends and talented strangers into your fold and team up against the hordes with 2 player online co-op and 4 player local co-op.
This level of slaughter needs some decent beats. Using cutting edge research techniques we have been able to isolate the optimum audio for efficient undead butchery. Scratch that trigger-finger itch to the sound of intense electro-rock from Clearside.
The zombies will never stop. They’re only going to get faster and nastier. Keep your eyes peeled for flaming zombies, highly poisonous zombies, zombie animals, giant eyeballs and even the risen remains of political figures. You’re going to die out there so make sure you leave with a bang.
Create your own unique levels to test your mettle and the power of the zombie hordes. Upload them to the Steam Workshop and show the world your creations.
17. Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
You’re the Private Investigator on a string of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named Franky.
- Noir as heck.
- Metroidvania meets Adventure Game in a side-scrolling 3D world, with tons of platforming and exploration
- 4 distinct plot threads, with 15 different resolutions.
- Instead of acquiring abilities, you find new revolver rounds, which you load into your revolver yourself. Combine them in unique ways!
- Scour the world for clues! Use them in conversations to unlock secrets, solve murders and more.
- Cats. More cats than you could shake a cat at. Also, pigeons and rats. Many wearing tiny hats.
- Spiffy chip noir jazz soundtrack.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there, but luckily? A cat has your back. Franky. The cat that wore a fedora.
18. Haunt the House: Terrortown
A side-scrolling action puzzle game starring ghosts!
...What was that sound? Is somebody there?
Leave the dusty halls of an abandoned clock tower to haunt your way through a town in the dead of night! Possess objects with your ghostly soul, to scare people away from a museum, a hospital, a theatre and a cruise ship. Will you be able to scare everyone out and reclaim what has been lost, before the night is over?
- Three free expansions added since launch! Ghost Train, Mansion House and The North Pole!
- A vibrant town with 5 locations to visit, each with it's own musical style and unique objects
- Hundreds of different objects to possess, with several surprising powers each to try
- A beautiful original score featuring world-class live session musicians
- A large cast of townfolk, each with a personality, voice and sense of style
- A secret second goal beyond simply scaring everyone out of town...
19. Turbo Pug 3D
Turbo Pug is back! And this time, he's three dimensional!
Join Turbo Pug and friends, sprint your way through a randomly generated voxel world with scaling difficulty.
Turbo Pug 3D - Fast paced, casual fun.
- Enjoy the popular Turbo Pug fast paced, timing based, runner game-play style in a whole new way!
- Delve into a randomly generated 3D voxel world
- Grab Pug coins and unlock new characters and hats!
- Equip hats on different characters
- Global leaderboards - 'Daily' and 'All time'
- A stunning day/night cycle
20. Speedball 2 HD
Speedball 2 HD is a modern reincarnation on the classic, futuristic cyberpunk sports game Speedball, originally developed by the Bitmap Brothers and first released for the Atari ST in 1990. A brutal mix of handball and ice hockey placed at break-neck pace. Now Tower Studios, Vivid Games and The Bitmap Brothers have created a glorious fusion of classic gameplay and modern technology to launch this game into the 21st century.
Game DescriptionIn 2326, rival gangs formed an ultra-violent street sports league called Speedball to settle their deadly disputes. Two teams face each other in bloody battles for a steel ball: Nine on nine – in an all-out rush on the opponents’ goal. Almost any malicious move is permitted. The winner of the matches secures supremacy over the city.
The highly anticipated PC revival to the legendary Amiga classic transforms the futuristic game setting with state-of-the-art technology into a high-speed sports spectacle.
There are a huge variety of game modes and options - quick matches, single player tournaments, one-on-one multiplayer and full career mode. Your ultimate mission is to assemble your own Speedball team to win the Speedball Intergalactic Champions League and bring the greatest prize in Speedball back to Earth.
Choose from 28 teams across 6 new Speedball Arenas, Speedball 2 HD includes all the intense gameplay of the original with new teams, more formations and in particular the new Fire, Ice and Cyber teams.
- HD Graphics in classic Speedball style
- 6 brand new Speedball Arenas
- Choose from 336 unique players and 28 Teams across 4 Planets
- Full Player Transfer Market and Player Upgrade System
- Ability to create and customise your own ultimate Speedball team
- 5 different Formations allowing strategy changes during play
- Score with Goals, Bonus shots and Brutal Knockouts
- A host of Steam Badges, Cards and Wallpapers to collect
- Over 20 power-ups and special effects
- Multiple game modes including 10 Season Career Mode and 10 Single-Player Game Modes
- Supports game pad and keyboard controls for 2 players at once
- Local multiplayer mode includes customisable tournaments for up to 8 player teams
- Plenty of Trophies and Achievements to collect
- The World famous “Ice Cream... Ice Cream!!” sample
21. Dwarfs - F2P
This is the Free-2-Play version of Dwarfs!? You can download the game and play the core game in Arcade mode, plus all the Tutorials and the Challenge modes completely free, forever. No charges, no subscriptions - just free. If you like those modes and want more, you can either pick the modes that you feel like playing and buy those individually - or just buy the whole pack to unlock everything.
Dwarfs!? offers an addictive, fast paced arcade-like experience, with plenty of difficulty levels and game modes to play, in the tradition of great games such as “Lemmings” and “Dwarf Fortress”. As the new overseer for your underground Dwarf base, your job is to manage the small colony and make it as rich as possible, before they meet their inevitable doom! To survive as long as possible, you’ll have to steer and guide your greedy little fellows to the richest points in the caves, while avoiding all the dangers – so they don’t end up destroying your Town Hall and its essential supply of beer. They explore for you, they mine for you and they fight for you - but if you don't keep an eye on them, they'll do what they do best: die for you and take everyone else with them. But, if all else fails when the Spider Queen comes for you – use the Outpost’s Dwarf Cannon and shoot Dwarfs at her!
There are only 3 certainties in this world: death, taxes and that Dwarfs always dig too deep!Key features:
- Fun for all ages and skill levels of gamers, with randomly-generated caves so the game is different every time.
- Madly Addictive Arcade Mode: 4 difficulty levels ranging from casual to crazy hard-core, time limits from 5 minutes to endless, randomly-generated caves and all the gold and monsters you can handle!
- Base Defense Mode: Tower Defense gameplay, except you don’t have a tower. And your Dwarfs dig the routes. Then you defend against waves of monsters!
- Rush Mode: Can you handle Dwarfs spawning at insane rates and digging everywhere?
- Dark Mode: This time, the only light is in the tunnels your Dwarfs dig. Spooky!
- Campaign Challenges: Tutorials where you can learn all about being a Dwarf Overseer in a few minutes and Challenges where you can put those Overseer abilities to the ultimate test.
- Leaderboards: Compare the size of your beard (and your scores) with your friends and the rest of the world.
- Sandbox Mode: Create your own caves!
- Codex: Alongside the integrated help system is the Codex – the fount of all Dwarf knowledge! Contains everything you need to know, including video tutorials for the budding Overseer.
- Medals and Achievements: Lots and lots of shiny stuff to collect and show off to your friends!
- Fully Integrated with Steamworks™
- And Zombies. Not to mention goblins, skeletons, spiders, dark elves and more.
22. Reflex Arena
Reflex Arena is an old-school arena shooter that updates the dizzying speed and demanding precision of a classic arena FPS with the power of modern gaming technology. If you spent your youth gibbing your friends in Quake III Arena or Unreal Tournament, then Reflex Arena is what you’ve been missing.
Reflex Arena recreates the lightning-fast twitch gameplay of the golden age of first-person arena shooters. It’s the best of both worlds: the speed and precision of a classic 1990s shooter, reborn inside a bleeding-edge 3D engine custom-built for the latest gaming hardware.
In the 21st century, first-person shooters abandoned the brutal purity of Quake III Arena and Unreal Tournament, but indie studio Turbo Pixel decided it was time for a comeback. There are no chest-high walls to take cover behind here, and no profound insights into the horrors of war—Reflex Arena is nothing but fast, competitive, first-person fun.
Just Check Out All these Features!
- Old-school arena shooter recreated in a gleaming modern game engine, welding 1990s twitch gameplay with all the benefits of modern technology.
- Smart matchmaking, support for group play, statistics tracking, championship ladders and everything else you need for competitive and social online multiplayer.
- Personal servers and full LAN support so you and your friends can play the way you want to without lag slowing you down.
- Classic gameplay modes including free-for-all and team deathmatch, capture the flag and tense one-on-one and two-on-two duels, plus mutators like big head, arena, and instagib.
- Random item drops let you personalize your character with hundreds of cosmetic upgrades, or trade them with other players using Steam Inventory.
- Build a custom map right inside the game, solo or multiplayer, then instantly test it in-game and upload it to the cloud for other players to check out.
- Customize your UI to show you the information you need the most using simple-to-learn Lua scripts, then share your custom UI with other players.
- Full Steam Workshop integration means you can easily browse and download community-created content.
- In-game replay editor with a full suite of features allows players to relive their glories and disappointments and taunt their defeated opponents with highlight reels and frag films
New features coming soon!
- Smart and adaptable AI-controlled bots to keep you on your toes when nobody else is around—use them to hone your skills before plunging into online multiplayer.
- Competitive seasons will reward players for their skills in online matches by immortalizing them on a season leaderboard and awarding them points to spend in the store.
- Competitive points earned in online multiplayer match-ups will be redeemable for cosmetic items for personalizing the look of your combatant: character skins, golden weapons, and more.
Turbo Pixel Studios is a small independent development team in Australia formed by industry veterans with decades of game development experience. Drawn together by a common love of the high-speed, high-performance, no-nonsense shooter experiences of their youth, the team came together around their debut project, Reflex Arena. This old-school competitive arena shooter is the epitome of everything the team loves: classic twitch gameplay enriched by two decades of advances in design and technology.
23. Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition
Flixel - an ActionScript 3 game framework. It was was praised by fans and won 3rd place in Newground's Flixel February contest in 2010.
Now, the game has been converted over to HaxeFlixel, a cross-platform, open source, free game development framework, retouched, tweaked, and cleaned up to create the definitive version of this classic game.
25. Poultry Panic
Who doesn't like chicken? Fry it or bake it, nuggets or strips its all in your hands! Control dozens of chickens at the same time and decide their fate, as you meet the factory production goals. Different breeds and different types of end products make for challenging level combinations. Dive chickens into the fire pit to make chicken nuggets, into lasers to make fried chicken, and more fun filled ways to turn chickens into tasty meals. Grab tons of power ups to help guide your factory to success and provide the tasty chicken meals we all love to eat! Use your cash to purchase power ups and perform instant combos to complete levels in a pinch. Try out Poultry Panic today and cook up some chicken in this 2D action game!
Endless Levels - Fun For Hours
Progress High Score Tracking
Instant Power Ups For Combos
Poultry Power Up Shop
Wide Variety Of Challenges To Complete
26. The Jackbox Party Pack 6
It’s the wildest Party Pack yet with five hilarious new games!
1) The popular trivia deathmatch Trivia Murder Party 2 (1-8 players). Try to survive the bizarre new minigames.
2) The weird word circus Dictionarium (3-8 players). May the funniest definition win.
3) The hidden identity game Push The Button (4-10 players) . Can you discover the aliens in time?
4) The comedy contest Joke Boat (3-8 players). Craft one-liners for a cruise ship talent show.
5) The offbeat personality test Role Models (3-6 players). Find out who you really are. (Or at least what your friends think of you.)
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 6 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
Categories in common with The Jackbox Party Pack 6: Casual
27. UnderMine (Thorium)
Action-Adventure. Rogue-like. RPG.How many genres can one game belong to? We would have prefered all of them, but you’ll just have to settle for most of them. UnderMine stirs a delicious pot of genre soup, taking only the highest quality ingredients from each. We took the procedurally generated madness of the craziest rogue-likes (Binding of Isaac, Dead Cells, etc.), combined that with the exploration and discovery of classic action-adventures (The Legend of Zelda, Hyper Light Drifter, etc.), and topped it off with some light RPG progression and story (Rogue Legacy.)
Dungeon Crawling: Forge that perfect run where you find all the right items, all the right secrets, and get all the right rolls to become a peasant god of destruction.
Discovery and Exploration: Bomb walls, blow up rocks, light torches, and discover secret passages, hidden characters, loot, upgrades, and more.
Character Progression: The peasants keep dying, but your upgrades pass on. Unlock new abilities that will help in combat and open up new areas to explore.
Bosses That Don’t Mess Around: Challenge enormous bosses that take a combination of upgrades and skill to take down.Darkly LightheartedExperience the plight of the poor peasant sent into the goldmine. His job is to labor away for a boss that doesn’t care about him, in an environment that is openly hostile, and amongst creatures that want to tear his flesh off his bones. A pretty funny situation when you think about it.
28. One Dog Story
Do You Miss Those Good Old Platform Games?
Do you have a soft spot for extensive storylines and original dialog?
Do you enjoy not just destroying hundreds of enemies, but also exploring new worlds?
Then We Have Something For You!
One Dog Story is an engaging pixel adventure game with RPG elements, gameplay that’ll get you hooked for hours, and well-developed characters. You can expect:
- Hardcore Bosses
- A Wide Variety Of Locations
- Original Gameplay Decisions
- Full Interaction With the Game World
- Lots Of Different Weapons and Modifications
- Fantastic Sfx and Background Music
- Different endings, secrets, and collectibles for the especially sharp-eyed among you
You wake up in an underground laboratory, once again free after a horrific accident. You have no idea who you are or how you got there, but don’t worry—you aren’t alone. As you play your way through the game, all sorts of other creatures living in this strange underground world will help you piece together your memories. But don’t let your guard down! The path to the truth is also littered with insidious and ruthless monsters.
Still, you’re far from helpless. Unique experiments augmented your canine intellect to the point that you can use weapons and equipment, not to mention your ability to solve puzzles. Get ready for epic battles with bosses. Prepare to explore this expansive game world and its many secrets and mysteries. Where you actually end up depends in large measure on you. You have tough decisions ahead, and you’ll have to live with their consequences. As we all know, all that is secret will one day see the light of day. Are you daring enough to follow the path to its bitter end and learn the truth about yourself and this daunting world?
29. Rock God Tycoon
Rock God Tycoon (RGT) places you at the helm of your very own band and on the path to your own rock destiny. Choose your character’s discipline from guitar, bass, drums, or vocals, then hire the rest of your band before hitting the road to stardom. Manage your group and decide when deadwood needs to be cut. Fed up with the drummer missing shows? Fire the slacker and replace him!
Model your fully customizable characters with 300+ available items, all exceptionally detailed, beautifully designed, and with frequent new additions. Everybody needs to pay their bills though, and you’ll need to book the right shows and practice your songs to keep the money coming in; going from small town bars, to concerts halls and stadiums. Your band isn’t performing and is struggling to hold a note? Better put down that coffee to pick up that gauntlet and step on stage yourself to show them how it’s done. Gigging across 76 cities, each with unique venues, you'll constantly be on the road; whether it be in a van, tour bus, or a private jet.
As your skill and renown grows, so will your fan base. Head to the shop and use some of your cash to upgrade your instruments, equipment, and buy promotions in a fully realized catalogue of features. Make sure to manage the tension and egos in your band carefully, and while you’re at it, don’t forget to pay the rent. Well placed info tabs show you every actionable detail of your band, and allow you to manage all of your band's day to day goals. RGT allows you to write your own songs, develop and release your own albums, and sign record deals with a variety of labels.
This is the music tycoon game you have been waiting for and deserve.
- Character creation
- Band tension and solidity affecting your band throughout the game
- Ability to write and create music
- Rehearsing and recording songs
- Signing a deal with a record label and album releases
- Booking and simulating gigs with review feedback
- 76 playable cities in the USA, each including their own gigs and/or recording studios, labels or video clip events
- Leveling system that affects everything your band does
- Information tabs about every detail of your band
- Billboard system and world ranking
- Bands in the world release albums and change throughout the game
- Shop system that allows you to buy promotions, vehicles, and props
- Hiring, editing, and firing bandmates
- Stage editor that allows you to place your band members and props
- Song creation, an awesome tool that lets your create your own music
- Perform your songs at your shows
- Random events and a not restrictive story line
- Multiple homes
Kronos is an Action, RPG, Indie game with lots of combats, customization and puzzle interaction. Explore the castle and its more than 30 areas and discovers his dark secrets hidden in it. More than 50 unique enemies, and 8 powerful and challenging bosses. Dozens of items for customize your hero: swords, axes, maces, bows, explosive arrows, poison arrows, rings, armor, helmets, shields...
And 33 unique talents to define your own play style. Kill enemies and loot items while leveling up. Craft useful potions, special arrows, and enchant your weapons with alchemy. Cast 20 powerful spells of Fire, Ice, Earth and Electric elements. Fireballs, Ice Nova, Stone Skin, Chain Lightning, and many more. Logical puzzles wich requires item searching and combining them to create the item you need.
- An entire castle to explore with 30+ huge areas.
- More than 50 different enemies, and 8 powerful and challenging bosses.
- Dozens of items for customize your hero. Swords, Axes, Maces, Bows, Arrows, Rings...
- Level up your hero with 33 unique talents and improve every aspect of him.
- Craft useful potions, special arrows, and enchant your weapons with alchemy.
- Cast 20 powerful spells of Fire, Ice, Earth and Electric elements.
- Hero Difficulty for who wants a more challenging gameplay.
- Logical puzzles wich requires item and hint searching.
- Puzzle solutions are random and change every new game.
- Colorful elemental enviroments of Fire, Ice, Earth and Electric themes.
- Epic original soundtrack by José Ramón 'Bibiki' García.
31. Sure Footing
Sure Footing is a fast and frantic infinite runner about four friends saving their world from extinction. The world of Computra is under threat from the evil Ramrafstar and his ferocious minion Deletion Dave, who seek to destroy the partitions that hold everything together.
Play as one of our four heroes: Pixel Pete, Polly Polygon, Blip and Plunk as they outrun Dave across the disk sectors of Computra: to warn their friends and find a way to stop Ramrafstar before their homeworld is destroyed. Collect MIPs, avoid obstacles and overcome the challenges faced in the distant sectors of Computra.
- Four Playable Characters: Play as Pixel Pete, Polly Polygon, Blip and Plunk - each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Visit distant sectors of the world of Computra: Watch out for the weird and wonderful changes these distant sectors bring.
- Customise Your Loadout: Play it your way with a variety of power-ups and buffs that can give you an edge over Deletion Dave.
- In-Game Shop: Collect MIPs in-game to unlock customisation options, with over 100 items to unlock! New power-ups, skill buffs and extra costumes for each character.
- In-Game Challenges: Complete in-game challenges to build successfully unlock new content.
- Play At Your Own Speed: Finding the game too taxing? Or simply not hard enough? No problem! Our procedural generation system is designed to tailor itself towards a variety of difficulty settings that allow you to play the game at your own pace.
- Leaderboards and Player Stats: See how you compare up against the rest of the Sure Footing community.
- Single and Multiplayer Challenge Modes: Play challenge levels for two to four players and show your friends how to keep running!
Sure Footing blends the best of both classic platforming and infinite runners into a fast and frantic arcade experience.
Zenzizenzic hurls you into the abstract perils of a bullet-strewn fever dream. Battle your way through five varied levels in Classic Mode or explore an open world in Macro Mode, both of which are stuffed to the brim with legions of enemies. You'll dodge an onslaught of bullets while returning fire with an awesome arsenal of weapons and power-ups, leaving complete and utter destruction in your wake.
In Classic Mode (single player or local co-op), you'll face five distinctly different levels with their own challenges, theme, bonus level and boss encounter. Arm yourself with two multi-layered weapon systems of your choosing such as screen-filling lasers, homing missile barrages, highly destructive charge shots, time jumps to slow the action down, black holes that warp and redirect immediate threats and more.
High scores don't come to the faint of heart, so test your mettle in multiple training modes. And hey, if you're in the mood for a grueling challenge, try Gauntlet Mode to try and complete all five levels in a single run.
Macro Mode (single player only) is inspired by roguelikes with an open, random and procedurally generated world based on the levels in Classic Mode. Find upgrades to enhance your ship to epic proportions— you'll need to, because you're bound to encounter massive enemies that span multiple screens! It'll take brawn and brains to tackle monsters, uncover hidden secrets and discover varying ways of optimizing your score.
Welcome to the bullet-ridden world of Zenzizenzic. Go on— give it your best shot!
Zenzizenzic is published by Adult Swim Games and currently available for a 20% discount during the first week of release!
33. After The End: The Harvest
Humanity has all but disappeared from its original planet and home, with only its remnants remaining loosely scattered across the universe. Those who were not worthy did not graduate the cycle. By chance encounter with an intelligent being, you begin your journey to unravel the great mystery of the universe itself.
After The End: The Harvest is an expansive open-universe RPG with the classic look and feel of a classic action adventure game. Be prepared to spend dozens of hours in this game collecting items, capturing and training creatures, hunting for achievements, and exploring derelict planets.
- A unique & non-linear story-driven experience
- Combines open-world game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
- Action RPG Combat with Rune/Socketing system
- 100+ weapons,armors and spells
- Plenty of unique planets to discover, towns to explore and secrets to unearth
- Over 100 unique monsters to catch, train, and battle
- A plethora of side quests to explore
- Two Modes with varying difficulty levels (Story Mode, Adventure Mode)
- Two endings to discover
- New Game+
- Real-time spaceship combat
kuso is a sequel to LOVE, and is a reductive platforming game with a retro aesthetic and a focus on a challenging difficulty. You find yourself in a minimalist world and with only the ability to run and jump, as well as the option to leave a checkpoint on any solid ground. Make your way through acid, long jumps, disappearing platforms, bouncers, and swinging axes.
No challenge is impossible in kuso. Proper timing and careful jumps will carry you to safety in any situation.
The free debut demo version of kuso includes:
• 3 new levels from kuso
• 6 remade levels from LOVE
• New music from the game’s original composer, James Bennett
• xinput Controller Support
• Steam Achievements
• Steam Leaderboards for kuso Speedruns
• Steam Leaderboards for LOVE Speedruns
• Controller remapping in Steam’s Overlay
35. Space Robinson
Space Robinson is a thrilling adventure of an engineer on a distant planet.
The intergalactic corporation VALUE sends you to repair the drilling rigs in colony number 21. A colorful planet, a friendly population, an ocean of resources... What could possibly go wrong?
Explore the procedurally generated locations of the distant planet filled with secret caches and valuable resources!
Fight dangerous enemies that lie in wait for you day and night!
Survive in the wilderness, collect resources, build protective turrets and craft ammunition!
Will this all help you get home? It depends on you!FEATURES
HARDCOREYou can always choose a way to die, be it enemies, traps, or the night! Fight, level up, unlock new guns and victory will be just around the corner!CRAFTNeed a gun that shoots lightning? Or need a first aid kit? It’s up to you to decide what to use in battle today! Collect resources and craft your dream loot!
BUILDINGDo you like to meet the sunrise, wrapped up in a blanket by the fire? Forget it! Build protective turrets to survive the harsh alien nights!BOTSSomeone has set up serious fortifications, but this isn’t an obstacle for your bots! Collect bot-assistants and destroy caches!
GENERATIONStart over and over again to find a way out! Explore all the locations to escape from this damned planet!
36. Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~
Rumors of mystery, treasure, and adventure have been spreading across the land about the Ruins of Gardona. It has brought many travelers and adventurers to the city, including Makina, a renowned swordswoman known throughout the kingdom. However, there’s something amiss about this place…
The citizens of Gardona seem to be acting strangely, growing more and more deviant. Could this have something to do with the ruins? It’s up to Makina to explore the city and find out what could be causing these abnormalities. Maybe she will find her answers deep within the halls and catacombs of the ruins. Or perhaps, she too will succumb to the spreading corruption...
Find out in this RPG brought to you in native English!
- Over 45 Unique CG with multiple variations
- Over 70 Unique Scenes
- Multiple Endings
- Corruption System
- Immersive Characters and Story
- Steam Achievements
- Trading Cards
And a content update that is included within the full game that adds over
15 New Unique CG and over 20 New Scenes.
A roguelike space odyssey in a procedurally generated world
When home is no more...
Resources are sparse. The universe is infinite and unknown. The universe is lonely, open and unforgiving.
You're drifting, in a big, empty and silent space. Searching for a new home. You know a few coordinates to some random locations; but this is the only information you got.
RymdResa is a challenging and evolving space adventure, based on randomness, with RPG elements. Abstract story elements and art are expressed throughout a lonesome and calm journey in space.
Travel through a mysterious cosmos, deep and beyond. Discover the solitude of space! Customize your ship, explore and survive in the retro stylized universe of RymdResa.
★ Solitude Of Space
★ Procedural World
★ Randomized Loot
★ Pilot Level
★ Abstract Experience
★ 3 Chapters With Different Gameplay
★ Beautiful Art
★ Original Soundtrack
★ Voiced Story
Solitude of space
The universe is lonely, open and unforgiving, but that doesn't mean it isn't peaceful. We have tried to create a place for relaxation and beauty.
The world is infinite and different every time you play, with over 300 different objects to discover and explore; like planets, stars and spaceships.
There is a large amount of different item types you can find to enhance your ship. These are randomized. Try to get legendary items!
There are 8 ships in RymdResa. Every ship has in total 8 item slots, whereof 2 are unlockable. You can find different styles, auras, engines and other improvements.
Level up to become a master pilot! Choose orientation, focus on exploring, scouring, survival or technology.
Discover a set of several different upgrades, like researches and different worlds enhancements; why not for example unlock the shield as an item type or see moons in space?
RymdResa is an evolving space adventure. Each chapter has unique gameplay and a unique narrative. Chapter 3 is set in a new universe!
Poetry, peace and art. Explore and enjoy a big set of visuals, crafted with RymdResa's art style; pixelart mixed with a posterized style combined with a strict color pallet.
Every ship has a custom soundtrack enhancing the world around it. Two musicians: Tom Croke and Pat Jacobs created the soundtrack with their vision of the game.
A poetic voice log from the pilot describing a great loss, thoughts and feelings. Abstract fragments discussing the past, present and future.
We didn't want to create yet another space-shooter, with laser-beams and exploding aliens. In RymdResa the gameplay is peaceful, passive and relaxing.
38. In Game Adventure: Legend of Monsters
A top-down shooter that prioritizes the high difficulty. With a variety of clever weapons and enemies, Legend Of Monsters is an ideal game for players looking for quick and challenging fun without taking too much out of pocket.
Beautiful and challenging: Perfect combination of retro art pixel with a frantic and challenging environment full of insane battles.
Varieties of weapons and enemy: several types of weapons with advantages and disadvantages for each occasion and an army of intelligent and prepared enemies for combat.
It will never be the same: All phases of the game are generated randomly. Leaving the game different for everyone.
Arcade Mode: Have fun in random phases.
Steam Achievements: Get Steam Achievements
39. Voodoo Garden
Welcome to the Voodoo Garden! You're owner of a little hut in a bustling swamp. With the help of little spirits you can earn powers and gold by producing various voodoo supplies.
In Voodoo Garden you plant trees, shrubs and herbs in order to grow various fruits, leafs, mushrooms and more. By harvesting your plants and catching wild swamp animals you gather ingredients for your production of occult accessories. And you're not alone. Cute pets keep you company. Feed and raise them and you have the option to make a sacrifice and summon little helper spirits. There are many new plants, totems and animals to unlock, purchase and upgrade. Have fun expanding and improving your enchanting garden!
40. Zombie Grinder
Zombie Grinder is cross-platform, multiplayer game that features a variety of different game-modes to enjoy with friends, both locally and online. You can slaughter your way through many different maps, game modes and enemies - With tons of weapons and customization options!
Supports both local shared-screen coop (and split-screen if in pvp modes), online coop, and even the ability to mix both - bringing in multiple local players into online games!
Support is available for global community-wide in-game-chat, local in-game-chat and voice chat to make cooperation and setting up matches even easier!
Weapons & Customization
The game contains a constantly evolving stable of items to find in-game and add to your inventory! Giving you options to change each of your characters individual look and load-out. There are even some rare special-drops of steam-inventory items that have rare randomized stats for you to bring into your game!
This stable of items includes many fun and exotic weapons - everything from automated turrets to rocket-propelled-chainsaws!
The longer you play the game, the more experience your character gains, and the more times you level up! Leveling up allows you to unlock parts of the skill tree that give you passive or active skills you can activate during games to give you an edge over the enemy!
Many different modes are implemented, with more being worked on! For PVE this includes modes like: like wave-based game modes and objective modes. While PVP provides the common deathmatch style modes, CTF, TDM, DM, Gun-Game, etc.
If that's not enough we provide several rogue-like game modes that procedurally generate their game maps! Providing more longevity to the game!
Various game modes also provide global ranking to show how awesome you are at the game!
Level-Editor & Workshop
If that's not enough, the game also features a level editor that has full support for Steam Workshop. If the provided maps aren't enough, you can make your own or browse ones other people have made!
In future we want to work on opening up the source of some of the gameplay code to allow far-larger scope modifications!
41. Honey Rose: Underdog Fighter Extraordinaire
IMPORTANT NOTE: For all information regarding DLC and the "Pay-what-you-like" remuneration model, please read the information below!
What the game is about:
Honey Rose: UFE tells the story of Red, a young university student with dreams of making it big at the masked fighting tournament.
She looks up to Big Blue, the current champion, and aims to meet her idol in the ring! However, she has a history of poor class attendance, and has repeatedly failed her latest classes.
This year, she made a deal with her parents: she’d either graduate, or they’d change towns. Unfortunately, the masked fighting tournament also takes place for the first time in the very town Red lives in... making it her one and only chance to make her dream come true!
Thankfully, that’s where you come in!
With your guidance, she needs to balance her studies with her training so she can bring home both the champion's belt, and her graduation.
The game is a life-management simulation, presented as a visual novel, with beat'em-up elements.
In short: some reading, a little fighting... and lots of planning!
- A visual novel based around choice and reactivity! See how events unfold based on your decisions... or lack of commitment!
- A sizeable cast of characters to encounter in dynamic events, with individual subplots to pursue!
- Fight for your dreams in the ring, or to get back your suit from dastardly thugs in the street!
- Plan ahead to make the most of the 6 months you have left until graduation!
- Bring home the champion's belt if you can, but make sure to ace your tests as well! Can you really do both?
The game uses a "pay-what-you-liked" remuneration model.
"Pay-what-you-liked" is a system designed after "pay-what-you-want", except you choose to support the game *after* having played it for yourself, and determined its personal value based on your own experience. It is designed to offer each player the most choice possible in how, when and why when considering whether to support the game or not.
Since Steam doesn't support "pay-what-you-liked" or "pay-what-you-want" remuneration systems, the DLC acts as a stand-in to offer multiple suggested tiers of support.
IMPORTANT NOTE: buying DLC stands in for supporting the game at the value of the suggested tier. It will NOT enhance or change your ingame experience, you will not be getting additional content other players can't access, as the aim for this system is for the game to be the same for everyone: ie, its most complete state right off the bat! That also means the game is NOT F2P/P2W: there is NO in-game economy that allows you to pay for additional content. The game is fully available for free from the minute you start playing it!
42. Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath
What Lies Beneath is an action-RPG in which you'll explore the island of Namok and its deadly dungeon in hope to avenge your... hem... your wife.
Fight evil (and less evil) creatures, loot everything you find, pretend you care while villagers tell you everything about their lives, and improve your character as you like in an epic (well... not really actually) quest for revenge!
The adventure awaits! And the final boss too...Main features
- Not class-based : will you be a valiant knight throwing fireballs everywhere? A fearless mage under two tons of armor? Or an archer that doesn't hesitate before transforming his foes into frogs?
- Content (story, quests, levels) crafted by hand for an unique feel
- Fun and original universe with silly characters to speak to
- Part of a series : Myrne (you don't need to have played the other games to understand what's going on)
- Complete crafting system: create potions, armors, etc... mine some ores, pick up some shrooms,...
- Challenge your friends in the local splitscreen multiplayer mode in deathmatch or in a Score the Cube game (a football match except with swords, arrows, fireballs... trust me, it's way more fun this way)
- Play the campaign with a friend in local co-op
- (Re-)discover the tiny story "The Sorcerer" alone or with a friend
43. Get CARNAGE!!!
get CARNAGE !!!: it is a cruel, fast, hardcore and merciless variation tanks filled with the top view complete madness, explosions, guts and an absolute drive. Destroy a bunch of different military vehicles, kill, infantry wrapped around his iron monster !!!
The main feature of the game is stylish graphics, incredibly fast, beyond the dynamic and at the same time balanced gameplay. Delay in this game is equivalent to death.
The game will be 7 chapters on 5 levels each. Each of the acts will occur in certain countries and will be different in terms of the overall performance of graphics and enemies. Also furious boss fights at the end of each chapter.
If you are tired of hiding in the shelters and perform rolls then this game is for you!
- Stylish graphics and spectacular special effects
- 7 stages that take place in different countries and have 5 levels each
- Battle with bosses
- Quick and polished gameplay
- Pick up bonuses and Power-ups affect the gameplay
- Excellent soundtrack
44. Hellmut: The Badass from Hell
The Gates of Hell opens and humanity is in danger! No, it's nothing to do with a certain game spelled ‘MOOD’ backwards, how dare you even think that! This game isn’t some run-of-the-mill first person shooter, it’s got hideous demons, and powerful guns, and blood splatter and... Wait a minute, let’s start that again.
You have been granted immortality! Well, what’s left of you has. There wasn’t much left of you after the demons ate you. If you’re going to get your body back, you’re going to have to kill some demons... actually, rather a lot of demons. Really, we may be talking demonocide here... Frankly we expect angry letters from demon pressure groups asking us to explain why you can murderize so many of them in this game without any moral qualms whatsoever. But you’re up for that, right?
Hellmut: The Badass from Hell is a fast-paced bullet-storm dungeon crawler that cranks the nonsense up to 11 and puts you right in the thick of it. Take control of various Transformations and unlock new Transformations each time you complete the game. Challenge randomly generated bosses across the randomly generated world, defeat demonic hordes, loot valuable treasures and soulstones, equip powerful weapons and use all your skills to save humanity! Or at the very least, save yourself, which feels at least as good as saving humanity.
Each Transformation gives you new ways of slaughtering yet more hordes of demons! Command rats as the Rat King, become the Orc Fairy with her mighty spells (well, as mighty as an Orc Fairy can cast...), dip enemies in the questionable goo of the Slimeball, or become many other ludicrous monstrosities that the marketing department couldn’t be bothered to mention in this blurb.
Look, you’ve read this far so you must be interested. Just stick it on your Steam wishlist and wait for a sale... or take pity on the starving developer and let them buy food this week. Those demons aren’t going to slay themselves!
45. Raid On Coasts
Raid On Coasts is a real time strategy game set in the modern era where the russian army made the decision to perform a raid on coasts of middle east specifically Yemen coasts !
The events of this work bear no resemblance to current events, this is a work of fiction.
Game full story :
Recently, the expansion of the US has expanded through the construction of more military bases on the Russian borders .. But this is what increased the cup ... Russia decided to react and break the siege imposed by invading the Middle East from the gate of Yemen's unchecked and unfortified coasts . .
The game offer you the ability to play with 2 armies : the russian army or the united states army .
You can choose your roll : the attacker as the russian army , your mainly objective is to perform a raid on the coasts !
the defender as the united states army , your mainly objective is to defend the land from invaders
The map contain 14 different territories to capture :
- Small villages
- Big villages
- Fuel territories
- 1 Land situated on coasts of middle east to play at
- 2 Powerful armies to choose from
- 8+ different units to play with
- 14 territories to capture across the map
- Gather ressources upon capturing territories
- every 30 seconds you can call for a new wave of units to land on the coasts
- Order airstrikes on enemy units and positions !
- Every 2 weeks in average a new version containing new content , bug fixes and ameliorations !
46. Pony World 2
A sequel to the very successful Pony World now in 3D. Improved gameplay, cartoony graphics and a whole new Pony Town to explore, live in and form relationships.
Create your own pony
In Pony World 2 you create your own dream pony from scratch and help develop his character, education, career and make friends. Choose its looks and clothing, then change them at the stylist whenever you want. Take care of your pony to keep it happy and healthy, the game enables new level of interaction with your pupil – hug your pony when it is sad or play together and learn new tricks.
Your farm is your home
Make your pony’s farm his dream place to live. Build it and expand to look best in the neighborhood. Decorate it and plant new plants to acquire higher status. Sell products from your farm to earn money for food, gifts and toys.
Pony Town full of joy
Pony Town has all facilities needed by your pony to spend playful time, develop its career and education and care for its looks and health. Visit stylists and beauty salons to become the most pretty and stylish pony. Attend school and then find a great job. Socialize with other ponies, play with them and meet your beloved one.
Create your own pony, his character and traits
6 different game modes
Over 30 stable facilities
20 types of town buildings and shops
Colorful and fairy graphics
47. First Feudal
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back. Key features • Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
48. Amazing Princess Sarah
You are Sarah, princess of the peaceful realm of Kaleiya. The quiet life of your kingdom was lost the day your father was seduced and then kidnapped by Lilith, a demon mistress. Her only desire is to dominate your empire and kill you. Use your powerful sword to kill all Lilith's minions, then quickly throw the dead body on the next enemy to perform amazing combos! Travel through ice castles, cold dungeons, lava caves and much more - straight to the castle where Lilith hides! Bring your father and king back home!
- Highly detailed pixel-art graphics
- Smooth action @60 frame per second
- Lift and throw thousands of enemies!
- 5 castles
- 6 dangerous bosses
- 7 crazy newgame+ modes
49. Galagan's Island: Reprymian Rising
To our new players....
Please be so kind as to leave us a review.
Be Sure To Check Out Our Two Newest Games
Galagan's Island is an Arcade style Space Shooter, paying loving homage to classic arcade style and difficulty.
Currently featuring 25 LEVELS of handcrafted whimsical charm.
The formations are so pretty, you almost don't want to destroy them. LOL!
Galagan's Island utilizes dynamic scaling of ship abilities. As you progress through the game YOUR ability to perform improves as well.
Original Soundtrack featuring smooth jazz and hip-hop styles, personalized trip-hop TRACKS, 8 bit chip-tunes & 4th wall frenzies....not to mention a slew of rising Indie musicians ...brought to you courtesy of Forever Humble Productions.Optimized For Both Keyboard and Gamepad Controls.
This is our first release under Skinny Jean Death Studios....a video game development company founded by teen programmer Jonathan Cunningham.Early AccessSo...25 Levels to start...and 5 Bosses.
Hmmm...Not Enough.So This Is Why We Are Here....Early Access It Is.We wanted to create a community not just behind this game but behind us as a company.
With Early Access, we are able to show the players the amount of work that goes into making a game.
We greatly benefit from the feedback we get from the players, as it has allowed us the ability to grow this game into something much larger then it began.
We hope you join our studio in our game making venture. Galagan's Island ~ Reprymian Rising is just the first of many titles to come.
We will be adding a Co-Op Mode.
More enemies, more ships, bigger bullets, bosses, bigger bosses, sometimes even mini bosses....and man more powerups!
This Is All Very New to Us.
We are really excited to start to grow this game further with you the players.
I hope we did this right. LOL
If not...well we will be updating this thing constantly anyway.Pricing
Early Access Will Run $4.99 US
Upon full completion the sale price will be raised.
If this game does not yet satisfy you...making it cheaper won't fix that...making the game better will....so we will commit to that.
I would say that likely someday down the road...we'd do a bundle...I mean...I like Christmas too! So That's It For Now.Let's Go Blow Some Stuff Up.Default Control SettingsKeyboard
- Move: WASD/Arrow Keys
- Toggle Autofire: F
- Hover: Spacebar
- Pause: Esc/P
- Move: Joystick/D-Pad
- Toggle Autofire: A/Y
- Hover: B/X
- Pause: Start
- Move: Joystick/D-Pad
- Toggle Autofire: X/Triangle
- Hover: Circle/Square
- Pause: Start
50. Conga Master
The dance floor fills, the line gets longer… come on down, it's time to conga! Shake your virtual hips to the ridiculously fun arcade action of Conga Master as everyone fights to make the longest conga line possible. No rhythm required – anyone can conga!
Playing Conga Master couldn't be easier: guide your dancer across the floor, dancing round people to add them to your line as you go. Longer congas let you add people faster, but watch out for pigs stinking up your line! Play solo or, even better, drag three friends onto the dance floor for some local multiplayer conga madness and see who'll become the true Conga Master!
- No rhythm? No problem! With just two buttons, you too can become a Conga Master. Just move across the dance floor and convince other dancers to join your line... the longer, the better!
- Six different local multiplayer modes, each with their own special flavour of fun – slice your rivals' congas to ribbons, pop pigs, fight over a lone conga dancer, race to make the longest line and more!
- Over 30 characters and seven conga clubs to unlock, plus single-player Endless Conga and Story modes to enjoy… the conga fun never, ever stops!
- Playing alone won't stop the conga! In Story Mode, head out for a night to remember on a quest to become the king of the city's nightclubs. Build the perfect conga line for each club, grab power-ups, search for hidden areas… oh, and watch out for conga-stealing aliens!