100 Best Games Like Reptilian Rebellion of 2020 - Reptilian Rebellion Alternatives
Trying to find games like Reptilian Rebellion? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Reptilian Rebellion, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Reptilian Rebellion that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Reptilian Rebellion Alternatives | Games Like Reptilian Rebellion
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Reptilian Rebellion in 2020. If there is something missing from the Reptilian Rebellion , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
What is Bardbarian?
Bardbarian is a game! A game we've been lovingly working on for far too long and are ready to unleash on Steam with (hopefully) some love from the Greenlight Community.
What genre is the game?
It is a mixture of Tower Defense, RPG & RTS with some 'Shmup and Snake elements.
What's the Story?
You play as Brad the barbarian, who is awoken to the sounds of his town under siege. Today is different though; Brad has grown tired of fighting all the time. The usual grind for XP has grown dull, and he has decided to pursue his dreams of making music instead of shedding blood. Fashioning a lute out of an old axe, he steps out to save his town in the most bizarre of ways.
What's Gameplay like?
Move Brad around the battlefield and dodge incoming enemy attacks and projectiles. Brad is constantly playing his axe-lute and generating notes, standing still will cause him to "jam" and generate notes even faster. These notes act as your in-game resource; you can spend them to perform solos to summon units to follow and fight for you, as well as solos to boost their performance.
Navigate your party through the hordes of enemies, dodging and attacking, preventing them from destroying your town's prized decorative crystal. Survive waves to progress, collect loot, and unlock new units. Upon death you are able to visit the town shop in order to upgrade Brad, the town and your followers, in hopes to make it further next time.
- Beautiful, hand-drawn artwork from start to finish
- An awesome Rock/Metal original soundtrack by Maximum Satan
- Bizarre genre-bending hybrid gameplay
- 12 unique units to unlock
- Customize your party loadout; Over 200 possible combinations
- Collect loot from your fallen enemies and upgrade Brad, the town, and your units
- A difficulty curve that will punish you for making mistakes, and you will
- Over 8 enemy types to make you regret everything
- 4 Epic boss battles to crush your spirits
- Endless and Survival modes with leaderboards for when you're feeling competitive
- Easter eggs and references galore, can you spot them all?
- There's a dinosaur boss
- There's also a Ratcoon, look at those sad little eyes
Steam/Greenlight Exclusive Features
- Full controller support + KB+M
- Revamped UI
- Camera Control
- Steam Cloud Saves
- Rebalanced for Desktop
- 3 Exclusive Indie Crossover Units
- Steam Achievements/Leaderboards
What used to be an unofficial modded map for the Warcraft 3, ended up being the most budgeted cybersport discipline, gathering millions of people to watch annual international championships.
MOBA genre started with the DOTA, Defense of the Ancients, which can be efficiently described as 5 vs 5 top-down action strategy game, during which players are tasked to destroy the enemy core while protecting their own.
Players can pick out of the roster of 112 heroes and battle on the single map while taking advantage of field vision, resources and item build that can either make heroes stronger or disable the enemy. DOTA 2 is still active, and receives updates weekly, reshaping metas and refreshing game balance, if by any chance some heroes became unreasonably strong. Each hero has not only a unique set of abilities but is fully customizable, through getting items for heroes after matches of through the trade. Not only heroes but terrain, couriers, that deliver items for you and even match announcers, that can be voiced by heroes, professional casters of just memorable characters from other forms of media.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number is a sequel to Hotline Miami.
- There is a Cold war between the Soviet Union and the USA, which gradually turns into a hot war. In Hawaii, there are military operations. In the centre of the event, the squad "Ghost Wolves", which includes Dan Smith named "Beard", Jacket (the main character of the first part), and two soldiers. The United States, for this moment, are losing. The squad was ordered to capture the most dangerous Soviet zone.
As for the gameplay, a lot of details are borrowed from the first part, but unlike it, in the Wrong Number, there were levels of difficulty (classic and hard). The difficulty level unlocks after beating the game on classic difficulty. The difference is that all the levels are turned over, and contain more dangerous opponents.
The game has 13 playable characters. Each of them has their vision of the story, like Jacket and Biker in the original game. Masks from the first part appeared in the game again, and new masks that are giving new abilities were also added....
Enter the Gungeon is a twin-stick roguelike shooter. The game takes place in a planet inhabited by living bullets. You play as one of six adventurers trying entering a considerable fortress to find a gun that can destroy one’s past.
The gameplay represents a mix of bullet-hell and dungeon crawler. You choose one of the characters and start descending the Gungeon. Every floor has several pre-made rooms with enemies and treasures procedurally-generated. The player can shoot guns, dodge, use items and make barricades of the tables. There are more than 300 hundred different guns and items in the game which can be acquired from shops, treasure chests and bosses.
The game is notable for its severe difficulty that comes from tough enemies, the vast amount of projectiles that can simultaneously be on the screen and from the fact that every time you die you have to starts the game from the beginning.
Not A Hero is an indie cover-based 2D shooter game developed by Roll7.
A purple rabbit named BunnyLord uses time travel to become a mayor and save the world from the alien invasion. In order to prove to the people that he has to be elected, he hires freelance anti-heroes to get rid of the crime in the city.
Not A Hero features a unique pixelated style. At the beginning of each level, the player chooses one out of nine characters. Each character has their own traits and a set of unique gameplay changes. The players have a primary weapon that they can upgrade either temporarily or until the level is completed. Special weapons are also available, such as automatic turrets or exploding cats.
There is no jumping in the game, yet the player can slide. Sliding can be used to get into cover against the in-game objects or tackle enemies which makes them easier to kill. The characters can withstand several hits and the health is restored pretty fast.
The game features different objectives for each level, but every one of them is issued by BunnyLord....
Disco Elysium is a groundbreaking blend of hardboiled cop show and isometric RPG. Solve a massive, open ended case in a unique urban fantasy setting. Kick in doors, interrogate suspects, or just get lost exploring the gorgeously rendered city of Revachol and unraveling its mysteries. Tough choices need to be made. What kind of cop you are — is up to you.
You play a disgraced lieutenant detective in Revachol West, a shore town where corruption’s out of control, murders go unsolved, and the kids just wanna dance. Kick in doors, interrogate suspects, or get lost exploring a gorgeously rendered city and unraveling its mysteries. All the while, tensions rise around you as Revachol threatens to explode.
Disco Elysium’s completely original skill system makes your innermost feelings, doubts, and memories an integral part of every conversation. Level up your rational faculties, sharpen your wits, or give in to your basest instincts. What kind of cop you are is up to you....
With Rocksmith you can learn everything from single notes to chords and advanced techniques, all at your own pace. You’ll learn fast because it adapts to your skill level as you play, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player.
Rocksmith® 2014 Edition – Remastered includes a free downloadable update with a customizable learning curve, expanded practice tools, stat tracking, improved menus, and more. If you already own the original game, you can download the remastered updates for free at launch on October 4; there’s no need to repurchase.
This remastered version also includes six free bonus songs.
“Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley & The Wailers
“Suspicious Minds” by Elvis Presley
“Some Nights” by FUN.
“I Want You Back” by Jackson 5
“Hey Ya!” by Outkast
“Drops of Jupiter” by Train ...
Revenge of the Titans is a sequel to Titan Attacks!
In the previous game, aliens who arrived from Titan on huge spacecraft to destroy us, were successfully stopped. But they flew again - to avenge the defeat. This time they prepared a full-scale landing on the surface of the planet. We have nothing left but to play the invisible commander of all the forces of mankind, to throw out the enemies and destroy them not only on our land, but also on their own planet Titan.
Like its predecessor, the game is built around the same principle - the defense of the "tower", the command center. The goal of each level is to protect the command center from destruction. The Titans are trying to destroy the tower. And they do it for several dozen missions, the action of which unfolds on many planets.
For defense, you can take a variety of actions. You can fight with various weapons, you can build buildings for various purposes, use the technologies that are to be opened. For all this, resources are needed, they must be extracted and their consumption calculated. Enemies are diverse, in addition to ordinary "aliens" there are super-powerful bosses - to win they have to invent special strategies.
Final Fight, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Streets of Rage… What do all of these games have in common? They all represent the glory of the "beat 'em up" genre, a staple of gaming in the 80's and 90's. Developer QUByte Interactive took inspiration from all of the the unforgetable notes from that game style to proudly bring you "99Vidas".
"99Vidas" is a brawler set in a contemporary world, but that pays tribute to both the classic and the new in the gaming industry. Brought to you in 16-bit pixelated glory, chock-full of references to not only gaming but also 80's and 90's pop culture. "99Vidas" takes full advantage modern era gameplay mechanics, making it the best of both worlds.
6 stages (with more to come) will take you on a journey to different parts of the world to face hordes of fierce enemies and relentless bosses, but you don’t have to do it alone: you can face this challenge with up to 3 other players in co-op play, both local and online.Key Features
Meet Red Robin - a charming, yet raging alcoholic bounty hunter, who’d rather get into a bar fight than deliver baked goods. Players must take up Robin’s blades and set out across Asura, a lushly colorful fantasy world that sits on the back of an enormous space turtle, on a journey to discover the secrets of her bloody past.
This game is not for the casual player and can be highly addictive.
Dragon Fin Soup contains the following:
- Superfluid turn-based tactical combat
- Raging alcoholic bounty hunter heroine
- New procedurally generated world each time you play
- Mercenaries for hire and awesome pets to collect
- Over 60+ hours of roguelike gameplay in Story, Survival & Labyrinth modes
Dragon Fin Soup is hand crafted by a 5 person indie development team - Grimm Bros LLC.
Learn more about Dragon Fin Soup at www.DragonFinSoup.com! ...
The first installment of the immensely successful Metroid series
introduces us to the hideous title creatures and the slick, cybernetic
bounty hunter Samus Aran. As Samus™, your mission is to penetrate the
space pirates' home planet, Zebes, and keep them from destroying the
galaxy with the dangerous life forms known as Metroids. Metroid has all
the high-tech weaponry, creepy tunnels and crawly alien creatures that
anyone could ask for. With its deep and complex game play, excellent
music and a rare sense of setting, it establishes a frightening ambience
that will haunt and entertain you for a very long time.
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U.
New York, more like a beast than a city. Explore it’s darkest corners and uncover its secrets as Jack Kelly, a former detective who has been framed for a murder. Degraded and forgotten by old pals, it’s your last chance to find the truth behind this whole terrible mess. The thing is, your new boss treats you like shit, your wife is a money sucking spawn from hell and the local mafia wants your head on a plate. I guess you could say, that things are complicated down here, in the middle of Brooklyn. Oh, and don't forget about writing tickets, reprimanding pedestrians & such. You're a beat cop after all.
NONLINEAR STORY WITH MULTIPLE ENDINGSSomeone framed you and no one gives a rat’s ass about this but you. Turn every stone in this city and find out who did that. The further you investigate the more missing puzzles you’ll find, but be careful. Some things should never be brought to daylight.
THE ESSENCE OF '80 COP SHOWSHave you ever dreamed of being one of the heroes of cop movies? Of course you did, like we all. Now you have a chance! Be sexier than Sonny Crocket and tougher than Dirty Harry. And if witty comebacks won’t work, you can always do some old school ass kicking. It’s ’80s after all!
THE HUMOR THAT YOUR MOM WOULDN'T APPROVEBe sarcastic. Be gloom. Be whatever you want. There are thousands of things in this world you can laugh at, and even more you shouldn’t, but who cares. It’s jungle out there baby, and sometimes you just need something to release the stress.
Pounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear. Adventure awaits the most curious of cats in Gato Roboto!
Explore the underground labyrinth of a deep space outpost and uncover the dastardly deeds that unfolded before your arrival.
Blast and dash your way through enemies and obstacles in an agile mech suit to face the guardians stationed precariously throughout the base.
Cautiously venture outside the mech and risk all nine lives to explore areas inaccessible to your bulky, mechanical armor.
Discover secrets abound and gather new weapons and items to help open up new areas on your journey through dozens of handcrafted environments.
Armed with only your wits and a pair of top of the range Stealthing Goggles, it's your job to sneak your way through a deadly facility that's determined to extinguish your fragile little life. With no weapons and no armour, being seen means instant death.
Stay out of the light to avoid the attention of deadly security robots! Leap like a lusty salmon to avoid those zap-happy lasers! Think fast as the walls close in around you! And once you've defeated these deadly chambers (or they've defeated you), create your own fiendish death-rooms in Stealth Inc's fully-featured level editor!
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ system and PS Vita system versions!
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Dual Analog Sticks
Cross-platform play (PS3™)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®Vita systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
Stealth Inc ™ & © Curve Digital. ...
Re-Volt is a racing-arcade game developed by Acclaim Cheltenham, WeGo Interactive Co., Ltd and Acclaim Studios London. It came out on 09-03-1999. Acclaim Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Re-Volt is available on iOS, Android, Nintendo 64 and Dreamcast.
Protect the living and escape the dead as you play through the award-winning comic's epic story.Features
- 5 Locations: Tackle 5 of the most infamous locations from The Walking Dead story including: Meriwether County Correctional Facility, Woodbury, and Alexandria
- Epic Crafting: Choose from over two hundred + different items to make over 70 tools or weapons to aid your survival.
- Well known characters: Interact with all your favourite characters from the comics and recruit them to help you with important tasks.
- Routines: Make sure you and your survivors keep up your daily routines - it's important for morale!
- Guns!: Firearms will now be available to craft or discover - they are handy for keeping walkers at bay!
- Zombie hordes: Use your wits and your survivor companions to fend off hordes of hungry walkers.
- Steam Achievements: Be sure to check every desk and room if you want to get them all!
- Steam Leaderboards: Optimise your plans and strategies to complete the levels in the fastest time.
- Cloud Saves: Take your game on the go to make sure you can get your fix.
The Escapists: The Walking Dead Deluxe Edition includes:
- The complete official soundtrack of the game.
- A Digital Artbook containing comic strip scenes from the game and some bespoke artwork.
- The First Edition of The official The Walking Dead comic
*To access the artbook and comic, go to the properties of the game in your Steam library then hit Browse Local Content. You will then find the files in the Art folder.
*The Soundtrack can be found in the Music section in your Steam client. ...
While they were going to their old high school for what was supposed to be the party of their life, four long-time friends end up in a ghost town full of monstrous creatures.
Alone or in cooperative mode (4 players online and 2 in local play), survive hordes of monsters ready to skin you alive and achieve unique and varied objectives throughout huge and non-linear levels. Choose your character, knock out high-scores and thoroughly explore each stage to gain experience and reach higher levels. Find new weapons, improve your skills, unlock new special moves and devastating powers… and achieve increasingly impressive combos to outdo your friends' high-scores. ...
Prepare for the deepest, most intricate simulation of a world that has ever been created.
Not just generated geometry -- a whole simulated world. Generated rise and fall of civilizations, personalities, creatures, cultures, etc. Infinite hours of gameplay.
Now with graphics! (Optional ASCII mode available.)
Steam Workshop integration for easier modding
A lifetime “living” project - created/updated since 2003, with no end in sight
Generate your unique world and manage a bustling colony of dwarves, even as they probably mine towards their eventual demise.
Optional ADVENTURER MODE: explore the generated world as a single hero in an RPG
Optional LEGENDS MODE: read the history of the generated world and your games in it
A new endless hobby, just for you!
The legendary Dwarf Fortress is now on Steam! Build a fortress and try to help your dwarves survive, despite threats of starvation, dragons, and madness.
In this complex construction/management/roguelike simulation, every generated world brings a unique challenge, whether it’s dwarves with their own simulated personalities or aquifers. Observe what makes your civilization fall into eventual decline, and learn for next time… until something else inevitably goes wrong.
The combat model includes skills, body parts, material properties, aimed attacks, wrestling, pain, nausea, various poison effects, and much more.
It’s difficult to convey the depth of the generation. Hundreds of animals and monsters, many of which are randomly created for each world, as well as generated poetry, musical forms, instruments, and dances for your dwarves to practice and perform. A dynamic weather model tracks wind, humidity, and air masses to create fronts, clouds, storms, and blizzards. Over two hundred rock and mineral types can appear, in their proper geological environments.
Your purchase includes Dwarf Fortress Classic if you prefer to play without graphics or music or Steam-specific features, in the “classic” beta branch.
Remember: Losing is fun!
Nothing substantial is new or changed, under the hood. It’s still good old Dwarf Fortress, but with graphics support and music by default. A few bells and whistles won’t change that.
You may already be familiar with the tile set mod packs from Michał “Mayday” Madej and Patrick Martin “Meph” Schroeder. They’re collaborating on an all-new, from-scratch tileset, as seen in the trailer and screenshots. Meanwhile, Dabu has composed a few musical tracks, to match the seasons, and some other audio bits and pieces.
Command your dwarves as they search for wealth in their generated mountain. Your dwarves will need a steady supply of food and beer, but they’ll also need your guidance in surviving attacks from hostile civilizations, the wilderness, or even the dead.
Craft treasures and furnitures from various materials
Establish a barony and support the increasingly demanding nobility
Read your dwarves’ thoughts to keep them happy
Build floodgates to divert water for farming, and/or prevent magma mishaps
Build structures and watch your dwarves discover and build their culture, like taverns, libraries, temples, honey, wax, pottery, animal training, bookbinding, and more.
Choose a sentient race from your generated world (usually dwarf, human, or elf, but potentially goblin or animal person) and quest for glory.. Or seek vengeance.
Recruit people to join you on your journey
Explore without cumbersome plot restrictions, from capitals to catacombs, labyrinths to bandit camps.
The original nemesis system: Meet adversaries from the previous games
Earn a reputation as a hero, soldier, thug, musician, etc, with various civilizations
Stealth system with vision arcs, respecting vegetation density and other factors
Use signs like shoe impressions and animal tracks to hunt and avoid danger
Steal a mummy’s treasure or learn forbidden secrets from a necromancer’s tower
Visit your retired fortresses and meet your old dwarves -- even ask them to join you!
The original inspiration for RimWorld, Prison Architect, Minecraft and more.
One of the first video games acquired by the Museum of Modern Art in New York
Updated for over 16 years by two brothers, Tarn “Toady One” and Zach “Threetoe” Adams
With the goal of simulating all of existence, Bay 12 estimates they’re only about 42% done.
Build a village, and die trying!A major part of the game is village management, and trying to discover new and creative ways to use the tools at your disposal to keep yourself alive as long as possible. In this game, you will lose frequently, but with every failure you learn a little bit more about how to survive and apply that knowledge to your next attempt.
Several Game ModesCurrently, the game offers three game modes. Survival, Sandbox and Peaceful.
Survival is the game the way it was meant to be played, as a brutal survival style village sim, you will probably die often trying to figure out the best way to survive, but that's half the fun right?!
Peaceful is very similar to Survival, but it's balanced much like a traditional village simulator with some godlike and RTS elements sprinkled on top. The monster spawn rates are much lower, and the main focus is keeping your village happy and fed. It's a very easy mode, designed for casual players, or players just wanting to experiment.
Sandbox, like the name implies, is a mode where you can play around with the game mechanics. Change the time of day, weather, spawn monsters or villagers, or even edit the map while you're playing on it. This is the ultimate "Screw around" mode for players wanting to play with the game mechanics.
Godlike ElementsNot only can you manage your village, but you also have many godlike abilities at your disposal. You can alter the terrain, blast enemies from afar, pick up objects or creatures, heal your villagers, speed up resource growth and all sorts of other fun godly stuff.
Tons of map set themes!Every set of maps will follow a certain theme (Forest, Desert, Underground, etc). Most of the current screenshots only feature a few of these map sets. But many more are planned.
The Soundtrack!A full original soundtrack, made by Bibiki Garcia that blends orchestral instruments in a way fans of old 1990s era PC gaming will love and remember!
SixtyGig Games is a DRM free independent game developer! Rise to Ruins will not now or ever in the future have any sort of DRM! Piracy protection only hurts you guys, the loyal paying players. So you rest assured knowing that once you buy yourself a copy of Rise to Ruins you'll never again have to concern yourself with nagging questions about if you can continue playing the game down the road due to something like always-online logins, lost registration codes or because you bought a new computer and you're only licensed to put the game on one. All I ask from you is to be reasonable and responsible, you can buy the game and play it as much as you like, wherever you like. Just tell your friends to support my DRM-Free philosophy and buy their own copy! Free Content Patches, no paid-DLC
I don't believe in paying for Downloaded Content. If you buy Rise to Ruins you will have access to the entire game and all the content I'll ever create for this it, forever! I believe DLC is greedy, and you deserve to have the full gaming experience from day 1, right out of the (figurative) box!
Your feedback is extremely important. You can reply here or head on over to the Official Website and help shape the direction of development! :) ...
What happens when everyone's favorite fierce fowl get caged and shipped to Rio? They get very angry!
OFF TO RIO!
The original Angry Birds have been kidnapped and taken to the magical city of Rio de Janeiro! They’ve managed to escape, but now they must save their friends Blu and Jewel – two rare macaws and the stars of the hit movies, Rio and Rio 2.
THE MIGHTY EAGLE!
The Mighty Eagle is a one-time in-app purchase that you can use forever. If you get stuck on a level, this cool creature will dive from the skies to smash those meddling monkeys into oblivion. There’s just one catch: you can only use the Mighty Eagle once per hour! Mighty Eagle also includes all new gameplay goals and achievements.
Boosting your birds’ abilities helps you complete levels with three stars so you can unlock extra content! Power-ups include the Sling Scope for laser targeting, Power Potion to supersize your birds, Samba Burst for dancing destruction, TNT for a little explosive help and Call the Flock for a blizzard of Macaw mayhem!
320 FUN LEVELS! Plus 72 action-packed bonus levels across 12 addictive episodes!
SPECTACULAR BOSS FIGHTS! Put your bird flinging skills to the ultimate test!
CALL THE FLOCK! Get some demolition help from your Macaw buddies!
POWER POTION! Juice up your bird! Power Potion transforms any bird into a devastating giant!
UNLOCK BONUS LEVELS! Find objects hidden throughout the game to unlock even more levels!
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook!
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand. ...
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is a sports game developed by Konami Digital Entertainment. It came out on 08-10-2010. Konami published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is available on PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
It was produced by Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka (executive).
Bubble Bobble (バブルボブル, Baburu Boburu) is an comical action platformer video game by Taito, first released in arcades in 1986 and later ported to home systems. The game, starring the twin Bubble Dragons Bub and Bob, tasks players with travelling through one hundred stages, blowing and bursting bubbles, jumping on and off blown bubbles to navigate level obstacles, dodging and eliminating enemies, and collecting a variety of items including some that carry power-ups and significant bonuses. For example, some wrapped candies allow Bub and Bob to move faster, blow bubbles faster, and blow bubbles at greater distances. Other items, such as umbrellas, allow to skip numerous levels, moving closer to the final level. The game became popular and led to a long series of sequels and spin-offs. The main goal of the game is to rescue Bub and Bob's girlfriends from the Cave of Monsters. The game has multiple endings, which depend on the player's performance and discovery of secrets.
The creator of Bubble Bobble Fukio Mitsuji (MTJ) went on to create other games such as Rainbow Islands, Syvalion and Volfied. He died on December 11, 2008....
Experience War of the Monsters™ for PS2™ system with 1080p up-rendering and Trophies. Additional enhanced features include Shareplay, Remote Play, Activity Feeds and Second Screen support for game manuals with PS Vita system or PS App.
Stare in disbelief! Scream in Horror! Run for your life!
100-foot tall monsters have stormed the world, causing panic and despair! Engage in a savage battle, these behemoths won’t let anything stand in their way. Which one will win this War of the Monsters?
10 Massively destructive monsters!!!
13 Fully destructible environments!
Run through cities, scale skyscrapers and jump from rooftop to rooftop. Go anywhere and everywhere.
Scour the battlefield for cars, steel girders and building rubble to pummel opponents.
Advanced fighting system!
Use Weapons, shoot projectiles, Block and counter attack.
2 Player split screen merges into one
for full screen brawling.
Unlock bonus monsters, levels and mini-games!
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS4™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionality may not be available.
Collect valuable alien orbs to upgrade your weaponry. Use ‘Cane Time’, ‘Infuriate’, and ‘Soundwave’ power-ups to gain the upper hand when all seems lost. The longer Murray holds the lawn, the stronger those aliens get. But there is plenty of firepower waiting for you to try out in The Shed.
So, lock and load…and Get Off My Lawn! ...
Piloting a weak exploration ship, you are in search for a new homeworld for your people - that is, until you are lured into a trap by the Dark Order. This has you end up deep in unknown enemy space, with no allies or friends. Alone.
Your attempt to escape will put you in the path of numerous enemies. Fight to survive, gain experience, level up and get improved weapons and equipment. You will die, but you will also get stronger!
As you gain experience and level up, your ship gets stronger (improved hull strength, bigger shield capacity and more powerful engines), and you'll get skill points to help improve various aspects of your ship.
- Tiled Layout and Movement (think Chess)
- Turn-based Game Play
- Gain experience, level up, die, get stronger, start again. Rinse and repeat!
- Tiled Layout and Movement (think Chess)
- Customization - choose your play style - defensive / aggressive / adaptive
- Defensive - Focus your skills on upgrading your shields. Assign power from your engines and weapons to your shields. Even modify your ship's weapon hard points to allow for additional shield generators!
- Aggressive - Focus on POWER - take out the enemy before they get a chance to damage you! Divert more power to weapons. Modify equipment hard points to mount even more weapons.
- Adaptive - Focus on energy transfer to easily adapt to the current circumstances. Divert all power to engines to flee if you're in a tight spot OR divert all power to weapons for a quicker kill OR divert all power to shields to outlast your enemi
- Defensive - Focus your skills on upgrading your shields. Assign power from your engines and weapons to your shields. Even modify your ship's weapon hard points to allow for additional shield generators!
Upon being arrested, Holt is taken to a temporary holding facility where all arrested criminals are brought for an interrogation, as well as a verdict that decides their fate. Some are executed, and their organs are harvested and sold. The others are taken to high-security prisons and used as labourers or test subjects.
Shortly after an interrogation, the holding facility is attacked by corrupted machines, and chaos ensues. A scout bot that’s remotely controlled by a mysterious individual calling himself Cai sets Holt free and instructs him to escape. Holt joins forces with a smart scientist Chloe and an assassin Lorelei, both of whom were also imprisoned. Following Cai’s lead, they flee the facility.
However, their ordeal has only started. With no allies, few resources, and government police on their heels, they must find any means to survive and escape this condemned city - a City of Chains.
- A dark sci-fi set in a large, dystopian city.
- 4 leading protagonists, each with their own skillset.
- No levelling up or experience points. Acquire skill points by making progress and use these to learn new skills and passive bonuses for each character.
- Enemies can be approached with direct combat, taken out with a grenade, or bypassed altogether.
- Non-linear and semi-linear locations. Use hacking, lockpicking, charisma, and wall smashing to find alternate routes to your goals.
- Choice and consequence – your decisions will have impact on the world around you.
- Grenade crafting and Medicine making. Use ingredients to create various grenades and medicinal pills.
- Watch morale of your teammates! Morale makes your allies more efficient in battle and out of battle.
- 3 difficulty modes – Casual, Hardy, and Dystopia.
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this summer.
RIOT – Civil Unrest’s creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT – Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT – Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, tasers or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Twenty levels split over four campaigns Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all twenty levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Skirmish mode - play against a friend on the same computer.
- Multiplayer mode: play against a friend online.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Alter the look of the confrontation by importing your own background graphics.
- Position elements, vehicles and obstacles where you want them.
- Set the time of day and the weather.
- Choose and position rioters and police starting points as well as their orders and level of aggression.
Pro Evolution Soccer is back for 2009! The terms “PES” and “Winning Eleven” have always been synonymous with realism and superior gameplay, but this year PES will further narrow the gap between the game, and the real thing! New stadiums, players, motions and gameplay modes will bolster a game already focused on providing an exciting soccer experience. In 2009, Pro Evolution will once again push the limits of soccer gaming with the addition of the UEFA Champions League mode. Now the most prestigious soccer tournament in Europe is at your fingertips. If it were any more real, you’d be on the field!
PES will test your soccer wits and build your understanding of the game by allowing you complete control of your players on the field. The controller settings allow you to run precision lines to split up defenses and on-point precise passes. Your shots on goal will be more accurate based on your skills and your position relative to the goal.
This all amounts to is a free flowing soccer game experience only
available in Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 for Wii.
- Choose from three different controller styles to fit your preference as you control all your actions on the field
- PES 2009 for Wii is graced with the UEFA Champions League allowing Wii gamers to play against the most elite clubs in Europe and take part in this heralded competition.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate....
So you might have already sussed out that there’s a lot of undead after you. To stay alive you’re going to need this arsenal of over 20 weapons. Some you might recognize but others are very experimental. Whether you want to shoot, burn, blow up or microwave the zombies there’ll be a weapon for you.
Keeping the barrel of a gun between you and the zombies is a good start but you’ll want to stay out of the open when things get especially crazy. Scavenge scrap metal to build barricades for protection and deploy automated turrets for extra crowd control.
You don’t have to go it alone. Bring both trusted friends and talented strangers into your fold and team up against the hordes with 2 player online co-op and 4 player local co-op.
This level of slaughter needs some decent beats. Using cutting edge research techniques we have been able to isolate the optimum audio for efficient undead butchery. Scratch that trigger-finger itch to the sound of intense electro-rock from Clearside.
The zombies will never stop. They’re only going to get faster and nastier. Keep your eyes peeled for flaming zombies, highly poisonous zombies, zombie animals, giant eyeballs and even the risen remains of political figures. You’re going to die out there so make sure you leave with a bang.
Create your own unique levels to test your mettle and the power of the zombie hordes. Upload them to the Steam Workshop and show the world your creations. ...
...What was that sound? Is somebody there?
Leave the dusty halls of an abandoned clock tower to haunt your way through a town in the dead of night! Possess objects with your ghostly soul, to scare people away from a museum, a hospital, a theatre and a cruise ship. Will you be able to scare everyone out and reclaim what has been lost, before the night is over?
- Three free expansions added since launch! Ghost Train, Mansion House and The North Pole!
- A vibrant town with 5 locations to visit, each with it's own musical style and unique objects
- Hundreds of different objects to possess, with several surprising powers each to try
- A beautiful original score featuring world-class live session musicians
- A large cast of townfolk, each with a personality, voice and sense of style
- A secret second goal beyond simply scaring everyone out of town...
Tom & Jerry is an arcade game developed by HiTech Expressions. It came out on 01-01-1993. It was published by HiTech Expressions. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Tom & Jerry is available on PC and SNES.
Join Turbo Pug and friends, sprint your way through a randomly generated voxel world with scaling difficulty.
Turbo Pug 3D - Fast paced, casual fun.
- Enjoy the popular Turbo Pug fast paced, timing based, runner game-play style in a whole new way!
- Delve into a randomly generated 3D voxel world
- Grab Pug coins and unlock new characters and hats!
- Equip hats on different characters
- Global leaderboards - 'Daily' and 'All time'
- A stunning day/night cycle
- Noir as heck.
- Metroidvania meets Adventure Game in a side-scrolling 3D world, with tons of platforming and exploration
- 4 distinct plot threads, with 15 different resolutions.
- Instead of acquiring abilities, you find new revolver rounds, which you load into your revolver yourself. Combine them in unique ways!
- Scour the world for clues! Use them in conversations to unlock secrets, solve murders and more.
- Cats. More cats than you could shake a cat at. Also, pigeons and rats. Many wearing tiny hats.
- Spiffy chip noir jazz soundtrack.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there, but luckily? A cat has your back. Franky. The cat that wore a fedora. ...
Game DescriptionIn 2326, rival gangs formed an ultra-violent street sports league called Speedball to settle their deadly disputes. Two teams face each other in bloody battles for a steel ball: Nine on nine – in an all-out rush on the opponents’ goal. Almost any malicious move is permitted. The winner of the matches secures supremacy over the city.
The highly anticipated PC revival to the legendary Amiga classic transforms the futuristic game setting with state-of-the-art technology into a high-speed sports spectacle.
There are a huge variety of game modes and options - quick matches, single player tournaments, one-on-one multiplayer and full career mode. Your ultimate mission is to assemble your own Speedball team to win the Speedball Intergalactic Champions League and bring the greatest prize in Speedball back to Earth.
Choose from 28 teams across 6 new Speedball Arenas, Speedball 2 HD includes all the intense gameplay of the original with new teams, more formations and in particular the new Fire, Ice and Cyber teams.
- HD Graphics in classic Speedball style
- 6 brand new Speedball Arenas
- Choose from 336 unique players and 28 Teams across 4 Planets
- Full Player Transfer Market and Player Upgrade System
- Ability to create and customise your own ultimate Speedball team
- 5 different Formations allowing strategy changes during play
- Score with Goals, Bonus shots and Brutal Knockouts
- A host of Steam Badges, Cards and Wallpapers to collect
- Over 20 power-ups and special effects
- Multiple game modes including 10 Season Career Mode and 10 Single-Player Game Modes
- Supports game pad and keyboard controls for 2 players at once
- Local multiplayer mode includes customisable tournaments for up to 8 player teams
- Plenty of Trophies and Achievements to collect
- The World famous “Ice Cream... Ice Cream!!” sample
Dwarfs!? offers an addictive, fast paced arcade-like experience, with plenty of difficulty levels and game modes to play, in the tradition of great games such as “Lemmings” and “Dwarf Fortress”. As the new overseer for your underground Dwarf base, your job is to manage the small colony and make it as rich as possible, before they meet their inevitable doom! To survive as long as possible, you’ll have to steer and guide your greedy little fellows to the richest points in the caves, while avoiding all the dangers – so they don’t end up destroying your Town Hall and its essential supply of beer. They explore for you, they mine for you and they fight for you - but if you don't keep an eye on them, they'll do what they do best: die for you and take everyone else with them. But, if all else fails when the Spider Queen comes for you – use the Outpost’s Dwarf Cannon and shoot Dwarfs at her!
There are only 3 certainties in this world: death, taxes and that Dwarfs always dig too deep!Key features:
- Fun for all ages and skill levels of gamers, with randomly-generated caves so the game is different every time.
- Madly Addictive Arcade Mode: 4 difficulty levels ranging from casual to crazy hard-core, time limits from 5 minutes to endless, randomly-generated caves and all the gold and monsters you can handle!
- Base Defense Mode: Tower Defense gameplay, except you don’t have a tower. And your Dwarfs dig the routes. Then you defend against waves of monsters!
- Rush Mode: Can you handle Dwarfs spawning at insane rates and digging everywhere?
- Dark Mode: This time, the only light is in the tunnels your Dwarfs dig. Spooky!
- Campaign Challenges: Tutorials where you can learn all about being a Dwarf Overseer in a few minutes and Challenges where you can put those Overseer abilities to the ultimate test.
- Leaderboards: Compare the size of your beard (and your scores) with your friends and the rest of the world.
- Sandbox Mode: Create your own caves!
- Codex: Alongside the integrated help system is the Codex – the fount of all Dwarf knowledge! Contains everything you need to know, including video tutorials for the budding Overseer.
- Medals and Achievements: Lots and lots of shiny stuff to collect and show off to your friends!
- Fully Integrated with Steamworks™
- And Zombies. Not to mention goblins, skeletons, spiders, dark elves and more.
As skilled members of a disease-fighting team, you must keep four deadly diseases at bay while discovering their cures. Travel the world, treat infections, and find cures.
You must work as a team to succeed. The clock is ticking as outbreaks and epidemics fuel the spreading plagues. Can you find all four cures in time? The fate of humanity is in your hands!
Pandemic: The Board Game is a family-friendly cooperative game. Simple to understand and lots of fun, Pandemic: The Board Game puts you in an apocalyptic situation where you must work as a team to save the world.
How to Play
In Pandemic: The Board Game each player has a unique role with different abilities. On a turn, players will have four actions in order to cure diseases and save the world. They can remove disease cubes from the board; fly to a city in need; trade cards with fellow players; and much more.
At the end of every player’s turn, new cities are infected with disease cubes and Epidemics may arise. You must fight to prevent the outbreaks before they spin out of control.
In Pandemic: The Board Game, there is only one way to win: cure all four diseases before you run out of time!
- 7 Role Cards With Unique Abilities
- Supports games for 2, 3, or 4 players, but can be played solo if you play multiple roles
- Pass-and-play multiplayer (2-4)
- Three difficulty settings make the game suitable for beginners, intermediate players, and experts
- Fully guided interactive tutorial; plus “Info Mode” for in-game reminders of the rules
- Full rulebook included for easy access and detailed reference at all times
- Animated interface gives clear indication of the game's progress and hotspots
- “Undo” system
- Adaptive soundtrack
- Complete implementation of the board game suitable for expert play
- Interface designed and tested for ease-of-use
- Supports landscape or portrait orientations (iPad only)
- Supports multitasking
• Play solo or with up to 4 of your friends in Showdown Mode and imagine your way to victory through card-based strategy and creative skill.
• Face off against a friend or the CPU in Versus Mode.
• Go nuts in the Sandbox - Create Anything in 8 different Sandbox levels and watch what happens, solo or with a friend.
• Create your own Scribblenaut by unlocking hundreds of wacky costume pieces and vehicles.
SCRIBBLENAUTS SHOWDOWN software © 2018 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Shiver. SCRIBBLENAUTS and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s18) ...
Reflex Arena recreates the lightning-fast twitch gameplay of the golden age of first-person arena shooters. It’s the best of both worlds: the speed and precision of a classic 1990s shooter, reborn inside a bleeding-edge 3D engine custom-built for the latest gaming hardware.
In the 21st century, first-person shooters abandoned the brutal purity of Quake III Arena and Unreal Tournament, but indie studio Turbo Pixel decided it was time for a comeback. There are no chest-high walls to take cover behind here, and no profound insights into the horrors of war—Reflex Arena is nothing but fast, competitive, first-person fun.
Just Check Out All these Features!
- Old-school arena shooter recreated in a gleaming modern game engine, welding 1990s twitch gameplay with all the benefits of modern technology.
- Smart matchmaking, support for group play, statistics tracking, championship ladders and everything else you need for competitive and social online multiplayer.
- Personal servers and full LAN support so you and your friends can play the way you want to without lag slowing you down.
- Classic gameplay modes including free-for-all and team deathmatch, capture the flag and tense one-on-one and two-on-two duels, plus mutators like big head, arena, and instagib.
- Random item drops let you personalize your character with hundreds of cosmetic upgrades, or trade them with other players using Steam Inventory.
- Build a custom map right inside the game, solo or multiplayer, then instantly test it in-game and upload it to the cloud for other players to check out.
- Customize your UI to show you the information you need the most using simple-to-learn Lua scripts, then share your custom UI with other players.
- Full Steam Workshop integration means you can easily browse and download community-created content.
- In-game replay editor with a full suite of features allows players to relive their glories and disappointments and taunt their defeated opponents with highlight reels and frag films
New features coming soon!
- Smart and adaptable AI-controlled bots to keep you on your toes when nobody else is around—use them to hone your skills before plunging into online multiplayer.
- Competitive seasons will reward players for their skills in online matches by immortalizing them on a season leaderboard and awarding them points to spend in the store.
- Competitive points earned in online multiplayer match-ups will be redeemable for cosmetic items for personalizing the look of your combatant: character skins, golden weapons, and more.
Turbo Pixel Studios is a small independent development team in Australia formed by industry veterans with decades of game development experience. Drawn together by a common love of the high-speed, high-performance, no-nonsense shooter experiences of their youth, the team came together around their debut project, Reflex Arena. This old-school competitive arena shooter is the epitome of everything the team loves: classic twitch gameplay enriched by two decades of advances in design and technology. ...
Genetic engineering and civil unrest loom over Galixia.
You are the Chief Curator of a local News Channel.
You are the HEADLINER
- Multiple permutations of unique endings you can share with the community
- Average playthrough is around 45 mins with room for replay and experimentation
- Curate articles and create your OWN unique bias!
- Stroll down the streets and watch how society changes
- Chat with your family about their struggles, love or hate
- Colorblind-friendly design considerations (and if there's more I can do, shoot me a PM)
"… proof that games can be art"
- Rick Peter Shoutgun
"Brilliant game that will make you question next time you read a media quote!"
- Mars Technician
"Captivating story that will leave you itching for just one more turn… "
- Newspapers Please
* Read twice.... #FakeNews #Sad ...
Now, the game has been converted over to HaxeFlixel, a cross-platform, open source, free game development framework, retouched, tweaked, and cleaned up to create the definitive version of this classic game. ...
Office development is also an essential part of success in business. Employing and dismissing workers, buying new vehicles and keeping technical records competently.
But one should be aware of rivals which are interested in forcing out your company out of the market.
The game is set in a fully 3D world with various landscapes and season changes. The appearance of buildings, vehicles and headquarters change interactively, so one
can see the results.
Freight Tycoon Inc. gives you a unique opportunity to extend the world of Freight Tycoon and create your own cargo transportation empire.Key features:
- Elaborate interface
- 30 interactive 3D maps
- 3 levels of office development
- Make contracts
- Buy and sell motor vehicles
- Employ and dismiss workers
- Over 100 car models
- Bonuses for jobs done
Road Rash: Jailbreak is a racing video game developed by EA Redwood Shores for the PlayStation version and Magic Pockets for the Game Boy Advance version and published by Electronic Arts for PlayStation in 2000 and Game Boy Advance and in 2003. It is the sixth and final game in the Road Rash series...
In Mario Tennis Open, Mario and his Mushroom Kingdom friends return to the court for a flurry of intense tennis action, from engaging singles and doubles matches to skill-building Special Games and online play. Using the built-in wireless features of the Nintendo 3DS system, up to four people can play together in local* or online** multiplayer modes and exchange player information via StreetPass. Players can choose between intuitive Touch Screen and gyro sensor controls or strategic button-based gameplay that delivers an even deeper experience. Players can also choose from a variety of playable characters or use their own personalized Mii character as they serve, volley and smash their way up the leaderboards.
- As many as four players can connect online with their friends for singles or doubles matches. Additionally, Open Match mode can automatically pair players of comparable skill levels. Nintendo 3DS owners who are near each other can also face off via a local wireless connection, even if only one player has a Mario Tennis Open game card.
- Strategy is key as players execute lobs and drop shots or unleash powerful topspin to outlast their opponents in intense rallies. When Chance Areas appear on the court during a match, players can run to them to execute a supercharged Chance Shot. Intuitive Touch Screen controls allow players to easily and skillfully perform different swings. Players can also choose to use the motion controls of the Nintendo 3DS system to precisely shoot to the left or the right in order to ace their opponents.
- Using the Nintendo 3DS system’s StreetPass feature, Mario Tennis Open players can exchange and show off their customized Mii characters and incorporate them into Special Games or competitive singles matches.
* Additional Nintendo 3DS systems are required for local multiplayer
** Broadband Internet access is required for online play.
Discover Baobab's Mausoleum, a retro point and click adventure in J-RPG format that you will never forget.
Did I say Watracio is a vampire eggplant?
Creepy inhabitants and mysteries awaits...Welcome to Flamingo´s Creek: Population 64.
Baobabs Mausoleum Ovnifagos Don't Eat Flamingos is the first episode of the complete adventure. ...
Empire Earth 2 is a strategy game developed by Mad Doc Software. It came out on 26-04-2005. Vivendi Universal Games published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Empire Earth 2 is available on PC.
Michael G. Shapiro scored the game.
Endless Levels - Fun For Hours
Progress High Score Tracking
Instant Power Ups For Combos
Poultry Power Up Shop
Wide Variety Of Challenges To Complete ...
It’s the wildest Party Pack yet with five hilarious new games!
1) The popular trivia deathmatch Trivia Murder Party 2 (1-8 players). Try to survive the bizarre new minigames.
2) The weird word circus Dictionarium (3-8 players). May the funniest definition win.
3) The hidden identity game Push The Button (4-10 players) . Can you discover the aliens in time?
4) The comedy contest Joke Boat (3-8 players). Craft one-liners for a cruise ship talent show.
5) The offbeat personality test Role Models (3-6 players). Find out who you really are. (Or at least what your friends think of you.)
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 6 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
Reptilian Rebellion game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Reptilian Rebellion
The Reptilian Rebellion has just started. Wait, don’t you know what reptilians are? There are thousands of these green lizard-men living amongst us, human beings, but now they have become too dangerous and want to eat our brains.
Don’t let reptilians rule the world and send them to hell.
Reptilian Rebellion is a simple but challenging game, you have to kill as many reptilians as you can, keeping an eye on your ammunition, and looking for powerups and friends.
Be also careful with the road, and with the chem trails in the sky.
How many reptilians can you kill?Features:
- Choose between 10 cute characters with unique gameplay.
- Unlock the achievements.
- Raise the top of the leaderboard.
- Three different weapons and lot of reptilians.
- Chem trails. Yes, they are real :-).
- Includes trading cards.
Stop the New World Order!