The best games like Remnants of a Beautiful Day are:
- arrow_rightBeat Hazard
- arrow_rightCry of Fear
- arrow_rightGiana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
- arrow_rightEther One
- arrow_rightGrim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
- arrow_rightEventide: Slavic Fable
- arrow_rightQueen's Quest: Tower of Darkness
- arrow_rightTooth and Tail
100 Best Games Like Remnants of a Beautiful Day:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (29)
- PlayStation 4 (47)
- iOS (16)
- Android (14)
- macOS (65)
- Linux (43)
- Nintendo Switch (27)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (20)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (28)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (6)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Beat Hazard
Beat Hazard is a game in which everything is synchronized to your favorite music. Gameplay-wise, it’s a regular 2D shoot ’em up in space, not unlike Asteroids or Project Starfighter. The player controls a small starship that fires at everything on the screen, from asteroids to enemy spacecraft, in order to survive. When hit by an obstacle or by enemy fire, the ship explodes. The goal is to survive as long as possible and score more points to unlock bonuses and receive ranks.
What makes gameplay in Beat Hazard innovative is that every level is based on a song from the player’s music collection. The song defines the speed and rhythm of the game. A similar approach was previously used in Audiosurf, but never before in a shoot ’em up. Enemy attacks, your ship’s fire, and power-ups are synchronized to the song and can be predicted if you remember the tune well. The difficulty is also dependent on music. A power ballad or an ambient piece will do for a slow, meditative play, while a trance or heavy metal composition will turn the game into madness. The game’s visuals are very bright and feature many rapid flashes, which makes Beat Hazard not recommended for people with epilepsy.
2. Cry of Fear
Cooperative horror games can work. It’s achieved either through building a game with a constant threat to all players or if it’s a game mode that adds horror elements or atmosphere to already existing multiplayer game. Originally developed as a Half-Life mod, Cry of Fear is a free-to-play horror game, that has single-player and multiplayer modes. Players take control of Simon Henriksson that finds himself after a car accident in a dark city overrun by monsters. Now Simon has to explore the city and find the source of the evil.
This take on a psychological horror introduces several mechanics in order to make the gameplay challenging, Cry of Fear can be played in single-player and multiplayer with three other players, which doesn’t change the events of the campaign. Players have limited inventory space, only six slots to manage their healing items and weapons. But, characters are allowed to dual-wield items, meaning that player is capable of finding the combination of action items for specific game sections or specific team role players might take in multiplayer. Similarly to Silent Hill series, in order to progress players will have to solve puzzles while city swaps between “safe” and “nightmare” modes.
3. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is the third game in the series that was started by Giana Sisters, a 1987 platformer. The original game was a Super Mario rip-off, but, though the new game retained many of the old mechanics (such as defeating enemies by jumping on them), there are also novel gameplay ideas.
You play as Giana, a girl who tries to rescue her sister Maria from the hands of an evil dragon Gurglewocky. Giana herself has two different personalities, a "Cutie" and a "Punk", that can be switched during the game. This change also dramatically alters the environment, allowing the player to shift between two dream worlds: one is a brightly colored garden, while other is a dark, nightmarish forest of giant mushrooms. In both worlds, the levels are nearly identical, despite the aesthetic change. But sometimes the game may demand you to switch to another world to move forward or to obtain a powerup that only exists in one of the worlds.
A definitive feature of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is its music. The score was composed by Chris Hulsbeck, who worked with the original Giana Sisters, and metal band Machinae Supremacy. The soundtrack shifts between “traditional” and "heavy" versions of the same compositions to highlight the game's dual nature.
4. Ether One
A walking simulator or first-person adventure game from the independent British studio White Paper Games, for which the project became a debut. According to the developers, the game explores the fragility of the human mind.
The player takes control of the nameless hero who works as Restorer as an employee of the futuristic memorial recovery company Ether Institute of Telepathic Medicine., Whose task is to investigate the thoughts of a woman named Jean Thompson with a diagnosis of dementia. The restorer can project himself into one's mind. The game has puzzles, the essence of which is to reconstruct the memories of a woman. The narrative assumes several variants of the development of events so that each new passage can surprise those already familiar with the game.
The game was released on the PlayStation 4 and PC. On computers twice: in addition to the original release, in 2015 Redux version of the game was released.
5. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Enter an enchanting world of legends and magic, filled with gloomy forests, forbidden temples, and abandoned castles; a realm of dark secrets, where your destiny was written long before your birth...
Within the shadow of an ancient forest, on the bottom of a foggy valley, stands the lonely village of Ravenbrook. The folk there are cheerful and diligent, yet warily superstitious. They surround the village with countless charms to keep the evil spirits at bay, for on the other side of the forest, there lies a seemingly bottomless pit, known as the Abyss. It is the place the villagers of Ravenbrook fear most...
On this night, a young woman is returning home for her twin sister’s wedding. The sisters haven’t seen each other in years. Yet the invitation was strange, almost as if someone else wrote it, other than her twin. But still she comes, ignorant of the danger that awaits...
For just before the wedding, amidst the happiness and reverie, a stranger arrived in Ravenbrook...
- Thrilling story, full of intrigue and adventure
- Fuzzy sidekick – the cutest kitty helper you’ve ever met
- 24 versatile mini-games and 14 hidden object scenes
- 38 beautiful, hand-painted locations
- 11 intriguing characters with different passions and dark secrets
- The Book of Elusive Objects tells the story of local legend
- Collect 30 Spirits of the Forest for your Faerie Meadow
- Additional, intriguing story
- 24 achievements to unlock
6. Eventide: Slavic Fable
"Eventide: Slavic Fable is an exciting adventure game inspired by Slavic mythology.
Set in a contemporary heritage park where mythical Slavic creatures co-exist with humans, the adventure begins when the protagonist, a famous botanist, receives an alarming invitation from her grandmother, the park's curator. The protagonist is tasked with saving an endangered plant, but this turns out to be the least of her concerns. Her Grandma is kidnapped by the mysterious Boruta, who is plotting to conquer and destroy the world using the park's ancient magic.
The protagonist must seek alliance with the creatures living in the park, in order to defeat the villain, save her Grandma, and prevent worldwide calamity. Will she be able to stop Boruta and his evil forces?"
- Visit 38 diverse locations to save your Grandma - and the world!
- Challenge yourself in 43 HO scenes!
- Explore an ancient, mythic world!
- Solve the mystery of the magical Fern Flower!
7. Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness
Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness is an exciting adventure game inspired by one of the Grimms' Fairy Tales, taking place in a faraway realm full of magic, wonders and otherworldly creatures.
The idyllic life of the royal heiress and her husband is shattered when a demonic sorcerer arrives at their palace to kidnap their newborn daughter.
Magnus, the godfather, saves our heroine with his magic, but Prince Henrik gets turned into stone, while the intruder escapes with the royal heir.
Who is the sorcerer? Why did he kidnap the child? Is there a connection between the kidnapping and Prince Henrik's not so glorious past?
Time is pressing. To save her family, our heroine will have to prove her mettle and act like a true queen. She will have to embark on a long journey through picturesque lands, solve numerous puzzles, meet many intriguing characters and discover the truth about a terrible curse that had befallen her family.
Can she break the spell cast on her husband and retrieve her daughter?
- Test your intellect in various mini-games and puzzles!
- Challenge yourself with 34 riddles and HO scenes!
- A group of unusual characters will accompany you on your journey through 27 locations!
- Solve the mystery of the princess' kidnapping!
- Become a master by unlocking 22 achievements!
8. Tooth and Tail
Lead the revolution with an army of flamethrowing Boars, mustard gas-lobbing Skunks, and paratrooper-puking Owls. Tooth and Tail is a Real-Time-Strategy game featuring Single Player, Online Competitive Play, Split Screen, Replays, and more.
Build a base, lead your army, eat your enemies!The War for MeatThe Longcoats, the Commonfolk, the KSR, and the Civilized are in the midst of a Civil War over who gets to eat, and who has to be the meat. A darkly humorous tale of riots and revolution is told through an extensive Single Player campaign.Endless ReplayabilityWith procedurally generated maps and customizable factions, no two conflicts will be the same, forcing players to strategize rather than memorize.Pick-up-and-PlayWith matches lasting from 5-12 minutes, controls designed specifically for the gamepad, and split-screen couch play, Tooth and Tail is a popcorn RTS for veterans and newcomers alike.
Betrayer is a first-person horror game developed by Blackpowder Games.
The game is set in the 17th-century state of Virginia. The protagonist awakes on a shore with no memory of the events leading him here. He goes to Fort Henry which appears to be completely abandoned. The whole colony is actually abandoned, yet there are hostile beings whose bodies consist of burning embers. The protagonist goes on to seek answers about what actually happened in the colony.
Betrayer heavily relies on stealth in its gameplay. There are no clear paths or objective for the players to follow. This was made specifically to deprive the players of any sense of direction and encourage exploration of a monochrome game world. It is essential to listen to specific sounds in the game, as some of them will guide the players towards a clue or an important item. The clues are documented and put in your inventory upon picking them up.
Upon encountering the enemies, the best strategy for the player is to hide in the high grass, spectate the enemy movement and pick the right moment to execute a stealth kill. Sound plays an important role here too, as any sound the players make in the grass will attract some unwanted attention, so it is essential to time your movement with the wind gusts. The players have access to a wide variety of weapons, such as pistols, muskets, tomahawks, and bows. Upon death, the players leave all their items at the place of death and can retrieve them.
11. Call to Arms
Conquer rural areas, factories, railway stations and towns during intense missions and use the environment to your advantage. Cover is everywhere, and almost everything can be destroyed. An unseen amount of challenges are awaiting you in exciting, yet competitive online combat supported by Steamworks!Real-Time Strategy
Control several dozen units and place your squads in cover, flank your enemies and support your allies while advancing to the next key objective. Plant claymores, fortifiy FOBs, or set up mortar positions. There is an endless amount of options to choose in the RTS mode of Call to Arms.1st/3rd Person Controls
Not only can you defeat your enemies as a commander, but also by taking over any of your individual soldiers. You can control them in 3rd person view, as well as first person. The game has no limits!Tanks
Take over one of your vehicles at any time and join the heat of combat during intense tank warfare! Call to Arms offers you the ability to control every single unit to the last bit, including the type of ammunition you can use to take out enemy targets.Helicopters
If you need that little bit of extra fire power, then hop into a helicopter and support your allies in online matches with some serious air support that leaves no room for escape!
12. Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
The Trine series returns to the magic of 2.5D with Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince! The three heroes of the best-selling adventure series are back, sent on a quest to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius. Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes teeming with danger.
Trine 4 reaches new heights in the series, bringing the most complete 2.5D gameplay experience ever to fans and new players alike.
– Gorgeous, 2.5D landscapes. Explore uniquely designed levels in beautiful, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
– Local and online multiplayer. Play with up to 4 players online or in local co-op.
– Captivating storytelling. Follow the story of a haunted prince as you journey through magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by friendly creatures, as well as a host of nightmarish foes.
– Dynamic puzzle-solving. Solve puzzles – solo or with friends – that feature fire, air, light, magnets, electricity and more, with challenges tailored to the number of players.
– Abundant skill trees. Unlock diverse abilities and amazing new skills.
– Completely revamped combat system. Experience the heroes’ own bloodcurdling nightmares in boss fights featuring an enriched combat system with fresh challenges and thrilling action!
– Enchanting soundtrack. Enjoy a wondrous soundtrack with songs that bring life to each new environment.
13. Heavy Bullets
Armed with a simple yet stylish revolver and six devastatingly plump bullets, you must reset the security mainframe to restore order and reap the rewards of a job well done. To succeed in the game, players will need to move carefully and make smart use of their bullets, items, and the environment as rushing into new areas is the fastest way to get killed in the untamed wild of the neon corridors.
Limited Ammunition - Begin each attempt to reach the mainframe with just six bullets for your revolver that must be picked back up after each shot and manually reloaded one by one - make them count.
A Plethora of Items - Discover items and perks to aid you on your way to the mainframe. From homing bombs and coin magnets to a teleporter and high heels, each item will change up your approach. Choose wisely as you can only carry one item unless, of course, you find a backpack.
Shopping and Banking - While death is permanent, money in the bank can live on for future attempts at reaching the mainframe. Make a deposit or withdrawal from one of many conveniently placed automatic banking machine throughout the facility. Or just blow your cash on a shopping spree - up to you.
Life Decisions - Invest in items like Life Insurance or a Last Will that, if carried during the time of your unexpected death, will save your money, bullets, bombs, and keycards for your next attempt.
Aggressive Creatures + Malfunctioning Security - Face down dozens of nasty creatures lurking around the colorful hallways and the now malfunctioning security drones meant to defend against those same creatures.
You are a traveling painter, exploring the island of Eastshade. Capture the world on canvas using your artist’s easel. Talk to the inhabitants to learn about their lives. Make friends and help those in need. Discover mysteries and uncover secrets about the land. Surmount natural impasses to reach forgotten places. Experience how your actions impact the world around you.FeaturesInteract with the locals through dynamic conversations with discoverable topics and branching dialogue.
Compose paintings anywhere in the world and offer them to characters to gain items, knowledge, and unlock secrets.
Acquire materials and schematics to surmount obstacles.
Actions and dialogue decisions affect future interactions and outcomes as you meet new characters.
15. Niche - a genetics survival game
Niche - a genetics survival game is a fresh blend of turn-based strategy and simulation combined with roguelike elements. Shape your own species of cat/fox/bear/dog-like animals based on real genetics. Keep your animals alive against all odds, such as hungry predators, climate change and spreading sickness. If your species goes exstinct the game is lost and your evolution needs to start anew.Key Features:
- Real genetics for breeding system
- Over 100 genes to shape your species
- Procedurally generated worlds and animals
- 4 biomes featuring different predators, prey and flora to explore
- Game mechanics inspired on population genetics
- Don’t Starve
- The Creatures series
- Warrior Cats
16. Shan Gui (山桂)
It is the end of summer. Han Hui, a university student, meets a mysterious young girl named He Jia in the mountains. After this chance meeting, the two embark on a delightful journey.
Shan Gui is a short, linear, kinetic visual-novel set in Nanjing's gorgeous Purple Mountain. It follows the adventure of two young girls as they tour the park, attempting to recount faded childhood memories. Han Hui is moody and depressed until she eventually becomes enraptured by He Jia's overwhelming warmth and happiness. In He Jia, Han Hui finds respite from her sadness and a brand new friend... a friend who may be more than she suggests.
17. Duke of Alpha Centauri
Duke of Alpha Centuri is a space shooter with amazing graphics. The main goal of our game is to have a lot of fun while blowing up hordes of different types of enemies.
Engage in boss fights, upgrade your ship and ship systems until you are able to show off in an endless mode. The game is designed to fit any player, from the beginners all the way to the skilled ones.
And also It has different difficulty settings to make it more challenging.
The game is featuring different and unique levels. Each level and enemy is carefully designed and programmed to give you as much fun as possible. Every level looks amazing, with beautiful space graphics.
Every time you level up, you unlock one system upgrade point. For every 10 levels you are able to unlock more ship upgrades.
- Mechanical weapons power supply
- Energy weapons power supply
- Weapons damage
- Auto-aim plasma turret
- Auto-aim missile
- Auto-aim laser turret
- Holoemiter improvement
- Shield energy converter
- Phase shift
- Fast shield recharge
- Fast hull repair
- Fast weapons power recharge
The Player has two different types of weapons: mechanical (bullets and missiles) and energy weapons (plasma bullets and lasers). They are powered from different power sources so keep in mind to upgrade them both. Missiles and lasers are activated when the player targets enemies with an auto guided system. You can change your target at any time.
Besides weapons, the player has 2 more ship abilities: holoemiters and system overload. Holoemiters are used to boost your damage and projecting 3 or 5 holodrones, so that you can damage enemies more quickly. System overload is a technology that combines nanorobots and high temperature plasma reactions to recharge shields, weapons power supply or to repair your ship's hull.
Your ship has a defense shield installed. If it fails, be careful that you don't get critical hull breach, because your reactor core will explode and destroy your ship.
Duke of Alpha Centuri has 13 different enemies, each one with 3 different styles which gives them a complete diversity.
Enemies are equipped with different types of weapons (plasma weapons, photon weapons, lasers, missiles) and some of them have cloaking technology, so be careful when they appear.
Bosses are quite unique and use all kinds of foul tricks to destroy the player. You will encounter some asteroids.
Be careful when flying near them because your shields can't block them, so they will hit you directly.
18. Sweet Lily Dreams
Prequel: Whisper of a Rose
The peaceful Realm of Dreams is about to be consumed by a dark and terrible nightmare. You must venture into the darkness and battle fearsome literary foes such as Hyde, the Headless Horseman and Dracula. Are you brave enough to face the most maleficent recesses of the human imagination? Join Lily on a sugar-coated adventure about inner strength and trust with a dark interior.
Sweet Lily Dreams is an epic RPG with a cute surface and dark, adult themes on the inside. Lily, along with her comrades Faith (a dog) and Curly Trick (a cat), journey into the Realm of Dreams and end up at the center of the battle between good and evil. All is not as it seems and sweet Lily is about to learn that books are safer than reality, that trust is not to be given lightly, and that good does not always triumph.
"What comes immediately to mind as a summation of the story's concept is the characters from preschool sing-along videos being thrown into Middle Earth and asked to defeat Lord Sauron by way of the horror shelf of your local DVD rental store."
- Indie Game Magazine
- Explore a massive world of classic tales, folklore and dreams.
- Numerous enemies to fight in fast-paced, turn-based battles.
- Dozens of exciting Steam Achievements!
- Craft magic, furniture and items of power.
- Solve puzzles and play optional mini-games.
- Build and furnish your own house!
- Travel with a party of loveable and unforgettable characters.
- Discover hidden caves of treasure.
- Customizable mouse and keyboard controls.
- Try to collect all coins and accessories in the game!
- Get carried away by a beautiful soundtrack and atmosphere unique to each dream world.
- Whisper of a Rose
- The Princess' Heart
KURSK is the first ever adventure and documentary video game inspired by real events. You assume the role of a spy who finds way on the Russian nuclear submarine K-141 Kursk. Your task is to collect secret information about the revolutionary Shkval supercavitating torpedoes. While trying to complete your mission, you become witness to the dramatic events which shook the world at that time.
LIVE THE HISTORY
Experience the history of the fateful voyage of K-141 KURSK that ended at the bottom of Barents Sea.
THE WORLD OF 2000
See through the first person perspective the fascinating world of 2000’s Moscow, Vidyayevo and the extremely detailed Oscar II-class submarine.
Walk the fine line between gathering secret information, getting to know important people and getting caught spying.
Get to know the crew of Kursk submarine, maintain important relationships and make decisions that have a long-lasting impact.
New sub-category for Jujubee's products characterized by a greater emphasis on the story being told, original gameplay, and mature subject matter.
"We believe the time has come to tell real stories. In an age in which we compete for the free time of consumers against the entire entertainment industry, including movies and TV series, and when people are less likely to read non-fiction, game producers have an additional obligation. It's true that games are becoming more complex, offering an incredible audio-visual experience, and allowing us to lose ourselves in a virtual world, but they rarely help us grow. That is why we want to step outside the self-contained world of video game subject matter and invite players to broaden their knowledge about history or the actual world. We’re convinced that KURSK will be a very attractive title to anyone looking for an ambitious and mature game" - said Michal Stępien, CEO of Jujubee.Extras included in Standard Version:
Premium KURSK Wallpapers;
Unique Digital Artbook in PDF format;
Official Game Digital Soundtrack.Extras included in Collector's Edition:
Upcoming Kengir DLC, inspired by the true story of the uprising in the Kengir labor camp and the escape of one of the prisoners;
Upcoming VR Support DLC;
KURSK The Board Game in PDF format for self-printing;
"O.R.P." e-book in EPUB and MOBI formats;
Premium KURSK Wallpapers;
Unique Digital Artbook in PDF format;
Official Game Digital Soundtrack.
20. The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] is an ambitious attempt to modernize an old classic in order to keep its memory alive. Through detailed research and hard work, the production team tried to expand the experience while keeping the same 'feel' and emotional flow of the original masterpiece from 1987.
[message:start]YEAR 2XXX - BEFORE THE FALL OF THE CYBER-NET SOCIETY EXTRA TERRESTRIAL HUMAN COLONIZATION UNITS WERE ABLE TO CONSTRUCT PARALLEL SURVIVAL FACILITIES AROUND THEIR ROOT PLANET IN ORDER TO REESTABLISH A SELF SUFFICIENT ECOSYSTEM IN SPACE THE PROCEDURE WAS DISCONTINUED BY NUMEROUS TERRORIST ATTACKS TO THE MAIN CORE SERVERS AFTER COUNTLESS GLOBAL WARS ALL SYSTEMS GOT SHUT DOWN AND THE PROCEDURE WAS NEVER AGAIN RESUMED POLLUTED WATERS CLIMATE CHANGE RADIOACTIVE WARFARE AND ABSENCE OF RESOURCES CAUSED THE MAJORITY OF THE REMAINING HUMANS TO DECEASE THE LAST COLONIZATION UNITS IN SPACE WERE ABLE TO SURVIVE FOR SEVERAL YEARS BEFORE EXTINGUISHING MOST OF THE REMAINING RESOURCES NEEDED FOR SURVIVAL SCAVENGER UNITS WERE SENT BACK TO EARTH TO GATHER MATERIALS IN ORDER TO RESTORE THE SELF-SUFFICIENT ECOSYSTEM FACILITIES AND CONTINUE THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL COLONIZATION PROCEDURE ONE OF THE UNITS WAS SENT BACK TO EARTH BUT THE UNIT NEVER RETURNED IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE THE LAST TIME I WAS IN TOUCH WITH HER I KNOW SHE IS IN DANGER AND I KNOW SHE NEEDS MY HELP GOING BACK THERE BY MY OWN IS A SUICIDE MISSION BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE LEFT EITHER I GO, OR SHE DIES[\message:end]
Enjoy the atmosphere or speedrun through a post-AI fallout packed with challenges Meditate, Predict, and Wake up, in the eternal dream with Adam or Eve Fight your way through the Ancient Ruins Shoot your way through the Forgotten City Sneak by monsters in the Unholy Lab Enter the Eternal Castle Collect all 4 GLIDERS to power up your ship: Use up to 10 different weapons: Unlock up to 10 different items: Find all missing FRAGMENTS to get back home: Repeat the dream for as many times as you can before reaching the end.
21. Grotesque Tactics 2 – Dungeons and Donuts
Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Donuts is the successor to the celebrated RPG-parody Grotesque Tactics. Experience an ironic story-driven RPG with humorous dialogue-puzzles in the style of Monkey Island as well as a strategic combat system, where your party members are controlled simultaneously.
Our story starts as the citizens of the Kingdom of Glory celebrate their victory over the Dark Church. While in the catacombs of their former enemies, their revelry is disturbed by a sudden all-encompassing fog. The citizens wrapped by the fog disappear screaming into nothing. Those that remain alive after the strange attack, barricade themselves in the depths of the catacombs. As time passes, food becomes scarce and the people of the Kingdom of Glory begin to realize that they might all meet their demise. The ‘heroic’ Knights of Glory, shady mercenaries and the arrogant high elves band together into guilds in order to survive and escape the dank catacombs. Unfortunately, the guilds are far too concerned with their distaste for each other and are oblivious to the awakening of dark forces in the dungeons below…
- Experience the thrilling, deadly and sometimes humorous turn-based combat.
- Join up with comrades-in-arms and create your own guild to help defeat the mighty bosses.
- Play babysitter as you alleviate conflict amongst your party, so they attack the enemy and not each other.
- Each guild member has a talent tree to improve and specialize their skills after your advancements.
- You can choose from three different factions; the High Elves, the Mercenary Guild or the Kingdom of Glory.
- Each faction has an alternate ending depending on decisions made in the game.
- The story pokes fun at the RPG genre and popular games, such as Oblivion, Gothic and LOTR.
- Become a successful Guild Master by collecting gold and improving your reputation.
- Food is rare and has become the new currency - collect food, learn to cook and woo survivors to your side with delicious meals such as hippie grub, spider salami, or the zombie cocktail!
- Different levels of difficulty make sure that both beginners and experts will enjoy the game.
22. Clicker Heroes 2
Clicker Heroes 2 is a game about the feeling of getting amazing powerups. You will embark on a never-ending journey to defeat mythical creatures, progressing through an infinite number of worlds. There will always be another upgrade.
1.52e394+ Hours Of Gameplay!
Hop from zone to zone to defeat monsters and purchase gear and upgrades that will help you reach higher zones. Once you’re strong enough, advance from world to world where you’ll find even more powerful monsters and unlock even better upgrades!
Unlock tons of satisfying skills to help you kill monsters faster. Big Clicks, Huge Click, Multiclick, and more. Find the perfect combination and rotation for maximum DPS!
Conquer a vast number of worlds and defeat their unique monsters in search of more gold and experience!
Customize the Automator to play the game for you while you’re away. Automatically level up your gear, buy new gear, and create complex skill combos. Maximize your efficiency by crafting the perfect Automator sequences.
Choose your own path to success with hundreds of amazing upgrades for your stats and skills in the massive skill tree. Play the game the way you want to!
23. Phantom Soldier
A true hero makes the greatest sacrifices. As a war veteran you finally returned home to your family. On the night of your return vengeful souls broke into our world and destroyed yours, murdering you and your family. His family now waits for him in the after life, but duty calls for a phantom soldier to take up arms and return these foul beings back to the void.
An intense first person shooter experience awaits you in Phantom Soldier. Battle through 8 soul punching levels and defeat spirit summoning commanders. Complete missions to unlock new weapons and enhancements for your hero. Harness the essence of the souls you dispatch and stay alive. Close the portals tying them here and restore peace to this world and your family.
24. Shtriga: Summer Camp
Capture the spirit of a dead witch before she claims another victim! Summer camp has always been about good memories and new experiences. But the children at one particular camp never expected to be terrorized by a murderous ghost! When a mother hires your services as a private investigator to find her missing child, all you know is campers have been disappearing faster than you can say "Rise and shine!"
After you arrive at the camp, you see a black cat morph into a spectral figure, but you still don't know the full nature of what you're facing. However, as you search the ghoulish grounds for clues, solve puzzles designed to stop you dead in your tracks and open doors that reveal bone-chilling new locations, you'll draw ever closer to the horrifying truth. You'll also come to realize there's hope for the missing kids as long as you overcome your fears and press on. If your spine could use a tingle, or your blood a curdle, then play Shtriga: Summer Camp today!
25. Onikira - Demon Killer
Developed by Irish-based indie, Digital Furnace Games, Onikira: Demon Killer is an awesome side-scrolling, 2D beat’em-up set in fantasy feudal Japan. As Yamazaki Jiro, a lone samurai, players battle to prevent the forces of the Japanese underworld, Yomi, from consuming the land of the living.
Onikira: Demon Killer blends together complex deep fighting mechanics usually found in traditional 3D beat-em’ups, like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and merges them with classic 2D platform-game mechanics. Onikira’s expressive fighting system enables players to engage in whichever way suits them best. Some players will prefer to go toe-to toe with heavy weapons and mash buttons while others will opt for a ranged game style, avoiding heavy melee encounters. Try launching an enemy into the air, wall jumping to position yourself above them then Katana Slaming them into the ground. Switch weapons to the Naginata and use the Naginata Lift and air dash moves to stay in the air and off crumbling platforms, while pulling enemies up to you to be dispatched in mid-air. Whip out your grappling hook to grapple between platforms, across chasms or fiery pits, all the while fending off enemies.
Onikira: Demon Killer boasts seven challenging areas and players can express themselves with over forty uber-cool moves, using four devastating weapons. Each level is littered with foul demons that players must dispatch back to the underworld and players must also face two mini-bosses and two epic mega bosses. Every level is crammed full of environmental aids to help the player in combat encounters. Slice the support pillars off a building and watch it crush your enemies as it collapses, or use your moves to fling enemies into spikes, pits, or the path of moving deadly objects. Be careful though, as dropping a building on your own head is known to cause sadness!
Unique high-level combat – Onikira mixes 2D platform game elements into the combat system to make something special. Moving platforms, wall jumping, wall running and grappling all serve to make for dynamic and emergent combat encounters.
Seven Areas – the narrative unfolds over highly polished and gorgeous hand-painted levels featuring rain drenched villages, destroyed opulent cities, mountaintop locations and an erupting volcano.
Master unique weapons – Each weapon - sword, tetsubo, naginata or arm blades - has multiple unlockable moves which can result in massive combo chains when moves are strung together. Combo chains turn directly into score multipliers.
Responsive and Expressive Combat System – players are rewarded for strategic and skill-based fighting. Play flows naturally from move to move, allowing the player to create new combos that haven’t been designed explicitly by the developers.
Soul Shop – souls are the currency of Onikira. Use them to revive your health and trade them. At certain points inside each level, the player will find rifts into Yomi where benevolent spirits will trade moves for collected souls.
Challenge Arenas – players complete combat related challenges and improve their score and skill to gain achievements. The arenas are fully integrated into Steam’s online leaderboards.
Specific enemy types – with their own unique vulnerabilities, every enemy emphasises a particular fighting style, like a floating, possessed Mempo mask that encourages the use of air game or a monstrously twisted high-ranking samurai, where hit and run tactics are the best way to stay alive.
An unforgettable Adventure.
It’s Lydia first day of school. In the magic academy where hundreds of scholars should be, none can be found...
Keepsake will immerse you into a journey beyond compare. Assisted by a dragon afraid of height, Lydia takes on to explore the academy’s empty structures in search for her best friend Celeste.
Curiosity turns to worry when she stumbles on something she has not seen in a very long time: an old doll, a keepsake she gave her best friend some 8 years ago. As she grabs it, strange images of Celeste’s life begin to fill her mind...
Do they hold the answer behind the scholars’ disappearances mystery?
Keepsake was a labor of love developed 10 years ago by us as an independent studio. For its anniversary, we thought it would be great to see it live again on steam and gain a new following, as we feel that it is still relevant today. It was hard and long, but we loved developing it and still remember those days fondly :)
It's a point-and-click style adventure game blending 3d and 2d which would be perfect for anyone looking for a slower-paced style of game, with great imagery and touching story about a father and his daughter.
Have you ever wondered what the world would look like if you were the size of an ant?
AntVentor - is the first short chapter of game series "AntTrilogy", about ant and his unusual adventures in a realistic macroworld
Main character is the inventor-ant. Despite his small size, he is aspired by a big Dream.
He lived his simple life, until you showed up, broke his mechanism and all his plans.
Now you have to do whatever it takes to help Florantine not only return to his usual life, but also get an opportunity to fulfill his cherished dream.
Together you will overcome difficulties and take part in many adventures, which are just beginning in this first chapter.Do you want:
- To feel what it's like to be the size of an ant?
- To plunge into the unique and surprisingly photo-realistic macro world?
- To break shamelessly into the life of the main character - a funny, but slightly arrogant inventor-ant?
- To meet scary and cute, huge and tiny inhabitants of the macro world?
- To enjoy scrupulously created animation, consisting of more than 15 000 frames?
- To laugh at all comical moments of the game?
- To enjoy the absence of tedious puzzles, created just for taking your time?
- To skip the long dialogues, simply because they do not exist in the game?
- To enjoy the atmospheric contrabass music, specially created for each location?
- Get fascinated by laconic, but very exciting story with an unexpected end?
If at least one answer is "yes", than this game is definitely for you!
28. Moebius: Empire Rising
This thrilling new adventure game from master storyteller Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter) and Phoenix Online Studios (Cognition, The Silver Lining) introduces Malachi Rector, an expert in antiquities whose photographic memory and eye for detail transform people and clues into interactive puzzles.
When a secretive government agency enlists him to determine whether a murdered woman in Venice resembles any particular historical figure, Malachi is left with only questions. Why would the U.S. government hire him -- a dealer of high-end antiques -- to look into a foreign murder? Why does David Walker, a former Special Forces operative he meets in his travels, feel like someone Malachi’s known all his life? And how come every time Malachi lets his guard down, someone tries to kill him?
Moebius: Empire Rising is a contemporary adventure that merges classic point-and-click puzzle solving with Jane Jensen’s sophisticated storytelling. Travel the world using Malachi’s unique deductive powers to analyze suspects, make historical connections, and uncover the truth behind a theory of space and time the government will defend at any cost.
Paranormal is a 3D fully dynamic haunting experience. The player takes the role of Mattel Clarke, an artist who has a haunted house. Mattel decides to film the hauntings with his camera, which is the viewpoint of the game.The player controls the camera as the hauntings slowly but surely escalate into something far worse and more horrific.
With multiple endings, a different experience every time, top-notch graphics and sound, Paranormal is a constantly evolving indie horror game.Features
- Dynamic Haunting: I've designed the dynamic haunting system that will allow a randomized experience, adding multiple outcomes, dynamic triggers, countless variables, and an action-reaction system. This will make your experience with the game much more unique and memorable, without missing out on anything important.
- Free Content Updates: Paranormal will receive free content updates that add new locations, stories, scenarios, scares, gameplay mechanics, and more! You will NEVER have to pay for DLC in Paranormal. The game's content is planned to double or even triple with each major content update.
- Sleep System: Sleeping in your bed recharges your camera's batteries and also has a chance of triggering other events.
- Flashlight (camera light): Creates a bright, short ranged light that casts dynamic shadows.
- Insane Sound Design: Paranormal was designed for surround sound and headphones to create the ultimate audio horror experience.
- First-Person Camera (Found-footage style): Much like in the movies 'Paranormal Activity' or 'The Blair Witch Project' (Not associated with those films, just inspired by them), the viewpoint will be that of a camera being held by a person (the player). Effects like camera shake, pixelation, video distortion, audio distortion, and motion blur will all be present thanks to the camera screen-space shader I built for everything.
- Horrific Story: Uncover the house's troubled and gruesome past through hauntings, journal entries from the previous owner, and more.
- Steam Trading Cards: Because one can never have enough of those things!
- Mac Version: A Mac version is available and will receive updates alongside the PC version.
- Achievements: Steam Achievements are planned for the game and there will be plenty to chase after!
- Full Controller Support: Work has already started on making the game fully gamepad-compatible.
- VR Support: Paranormal will receive Virtual Reality support, free to owners of the game.
- Steam Cloud Saves: For those who hop between machines.
- Translations: The game's text is planned to be translated into German, Swedish, and Spanish. If your language isn't on that list, please request it in the forums.
- Persistence: Some sort of persistent scoring system is planned, adding more replay value.
- Unreal Engine 4 Remake: The entire game is in the process of being remade using Unreal Engine 4. This remake will be available as a free update to owners of the game.
30. Cat Burglar: A Tail of Purrsuit
Cat Burglar: A Tail of Purrsuit is a stealthy puzzle platformer adventure of a cat's quest to get one over on the dastardly dogs.
By playing as Kat and clearing each level you will unlock Pet charities and get an opportunity to learn more about these great organizations and how you can help.
Kat must sneak her way through 7 different levels to best the dogs and escape with the LOOTS!
GAMERS FOR GOOD BACKSTORY:
Gamers for Good was formed in 2012 as a result of a group of Game Devs wanting to work together for a greater cause.
We have published 2 charity artbooks supporting causes like mental health awareness and cancer research, As we move into game development we seek to provide answers to the age old question; "How can I give back as a gamer?" Specifically as a game developer. we hope to provide multiple replicable examples for the industry.
We provide community service opportunities, charitable giving projects as well as gaming related service options.
The evil Dr. Urchin has kidnapped Coralline! It’s up to Glowfish to free his lady friend and sea pals everywhere from his clutches in this underwater platform adventure.
Beware—while you scour the ocean floor in search of lost friends waiting for rescue, a host of enemies is lurking! Each level takes you deeper in the unique ocean world with new challenges and enemies at every turn. Gather your friends to make Glowfish bigger and better at challenging the boss on each level. Set the captive friends free by surrounding Glowfish with a powerful circle of friends, or circle the enemy to fire your blasting bubbles and win the battle.
Add to your team by collecting powerful Super Chums to help you along the way, and upgrade them by collecting coins to give you even more of an edge in each boss battle! Dive in and be prepared to be dazzled in Glowfish.
Key Features: 50 A-Maze-ing platform adventure levels
Unlock all 8 Super Chums
Collect coins to upgrade your Super Chums to prepare for each Boss Battle!
25 Steam Achievements
32. Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame - Act I & Act II
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame Act II and the digital OST will be available to you for free upon release when you purchase Act I.
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame is a puzzle platforming game. It is a unique spin on the traditional gaming experience. In Karmaflow, the game’s story is presented entirely in the form of a rock opera, sung by some of the world’s most talented rock voices.
Karmaflow tells the story of the Karmakeeper, and his journey through several worlds. Each world is protected by a Guardian. These Guardians are burdened by a heavy conflict, which rages in each world. The Karmakeeper learns what happened in each world by hearing each Guardian out, but also listening to their counterparts. In the end, he decides what happens to the world and its inhabitants.
Play as the Karmakeeper and actively decide the way the rock opera and its story progresses in Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame. Puzzle and explore your way through five different worlds. Change the environment, change the music...
- A unique blend of musical narrative and gameplay experience
- Extract from and infuse Karma to objects and beings to change their behaviour.
- An adaptive music system: your actions control the tone of the music.
- Music performed by international artists like:
Simone Simons (Epica)
Dani Filth (Cradle of Filth)
Marc Hudson (Dragonforce)
Tony Kakko (Sonata Arctica)
Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy)
Metropole Orkest (the world’s biggest – Grammy-award winning – professional pop and jazz orchestra)
- Explore five different mysterious worlds. Meet all the characters. Learn about their conflicts. Your actions determine the fate of each world.
33. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition
In addition to the game, get the season pass and its bonuses (3 special costumes including a wedding dress)!
2026, Sword Art: Origin, a new VRMMORPG has emerged. Kirito meets a mysterious NPC and receives a cryptic message. This game, though familiar to him, is not the same as the one he escaped years ago…
ORIGINAL STORYTELLING supervised by Reki Kawahara, creator of Sword Art Online.
MASSIVE EXPANSIVE WORLD with a stronger sense of adventure.
MULTIPLAYER MODE to enjoy the game with 3 other players.
FEELS LIKE ITS MMORPG ORIGINS thanks to MMORPG-like interface, 16-character teams and fierce raid Boss battles.
34. 永遠消失的幻想鄉 ～ The Disappearing of Gensokyo
"The Disappearing of Gensokyo" is a Touhou Project doujin game made with our love and heart, we hope you enjoy it.
A game from MyACG Studio, a Chinese doujin game fan circle.
- We have re-imagined Touhou as an ARPG, creating this "Danmaku-Shooting-ARPG".
- Fight against different kinds of enemies, and defeat the powerful bosses of Gensokyo!
- We hope this game will be a good experience for those who are both new and knowledgeable of Gensokyo - the world of Touhou Project!
A brand new "Danmaku-Shooting-ARPG" game.
We have kept the Danmaku features of Touhou, and re-imagined it as an ARPG!
We know you want more playable characters~!
Control characters from Gensokyo with interesting and unique abilities.
Use their special abilities to defeat a variety of enemies and bosses.
A variety of enemies
An "Incident" happens again as usual. Strange people are appearing in Gensokyo!
Who are they? Where did they come from? Why did they come here?
But no matter, you have to defeat them!
Exciting Boss Combat
We spent a lot of time polishing the boss fights.
Fight against famous Touhou characters, find their weaknesses, and save Gensokyo!
You will explore Heaven, the Hakurei Shrine, Misty Lake, the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and more famous places in Gensokyo!
Explore the world of Gensokyo and find out what's going on!
Solve the Incident!
It's an Incident! But this time, "Incident resolver -- Hakurei Reimu" doesn't appear!
Where is she? Gensokyo is in danger!
Touhou Project Creator: ZUN
Developer: MyACG Studio
This game complies with the guidelines for releasing Touhou doujin games on Steam.
Elementium is a puzzle mind game. Manage the world of illusions and solve puzzles based on illusions and physics. Unique game mechanics for manipulation are available to you, starting with ordinary objects and ending with physical laws. Whether it's an ordinary cube or a planet, now everything is in your hands!
- More then 40 levels
- Sandbox mode
- Management of time, gravity, fire, planets and much more!
- Unique puzzles
- Excellent graphic
P.A.M.E.L.A. is an intense open-world survival horror game set in Eden, a fallen Utopian city.
Play as a Sleeper, awoken from cryosleep in Eden, a fallen utopia wrought with death and danger. Utilize a wide range of hi-tech weapons, equipment, and build-able items that can be upgraded to suit your needs. Meet PAMELA, an omnipresent AI overseer who is left alone watching over the once-vibrant city, now reduced to a silent monolith gliding across the ocean.
Interact with various factions, including the Afflicted citizens, security droids, robotic custodians, and more mysterious denizens hidden within Eden's depths. Each faction exhibits its own unique behaviors and alliances, and will react dynamically to the player’s behavior to become allies, or enemies.
Experience tense gameplay in a richly developed sci-fi universe. Each decision is meaningful, and each encounter could be your last. Wield and customize an array of modular equipment to defend yourself and explore the environment. Utilize an immersive UI and full body awareness, which removes all boundaries between the player and the horrors of Eden.
Manage the power reserves of the city, using energy only when necessary to avoid the dangers of being stranded in the dark. Upgrade your weaponry, and construct a safe haven to defend against the denizens of Eden. Enhancing your body with Bio-Augments will give you an advantage over your enemies, but at what cost?
Uncover the tragic events that lead to the downfall of a civilization, and fight for your life as the broken citizens of Eden defend their home against your intrusion. With a personality-driven AI system, no encounter will be the same as the Afflicted react in unpredictable ways, driven by their excruciating pain and disfiguring disease.
Nimbatus is a procedurally generated action simulation game. Craft freely customizable drones and explore an endless universe. Drones interact with the destructible environment in a physically correct manner. On your journey you will find hundreds of different drone components and research groundbreaking new technology.
> Create your own drones with physics
> Countless drone parts
> Sensor and Logic parts to build fully autonomous drones
> Thousands of different weapon combinations
> Procedurally generated universe
> Fully destructible environment
> Faster Than Light
> Kerbal Space Program
38. Zombie City Defense 2
Zombie City Defense 2 is a tactical/strategy defense game.VR is supported but not necessary - you can play it on any PC
In a near future, the world has been devastated by a virus turning humanity into zombies. You are Iron Corps, the last defense of civilization traveling the world to find resources, help people and find answers.
Prepare your army before infiltrating a new area - choose carefully your set of infantry units, vehicles and special abilities.
Deploy your units on the field, improve your base, invest abandoned building and fortify them to place your snipers, harvest old hospitals or call a bombing raid to destroy a bridge or even the whole block!
- 15 completely different infantry squads (engineer, scout, soldier, grenadier, flamethrower…)
- 17 Vehicles and Turrets (from armored bulldozers to flame tanks and artillery)
- 9 General abilities (airstrike, ion cannon, groundbreaker, nukes..)
- 7 buildings improvements (from barricades and medbays to command terminals)
- 12 perks to customize your faction. You can play as pyromaniacs!
Research new units and abilities between missions with the tactical points you earned depending the success of your missions.
All buildings and structures can be destroyed. Destroy bridges to slow down enemies using dynamite, artillery or even bombers, factories with enemy's cocoons inside to stop them from spawning, fuel tanks to blow up everything around - it's for you to decide.
- 16 missions in the campaign (from huge cities to canyons and mountains)
- 9 different zombies (common, armored, invader, splitter, spawner…)
- Three difficulty levels + infinity mode
- Day & Night cycle (zombies are stronger at night)
- Weather changes (snow, rain, fog, heat, hurricane) and you should adapt your tactics
- Land areas (Swamp, forest, cold, biohazard, Radiation)
- Dozens of different building to invest and adapt to your needs.
- Take advantage of the city (Huge Skyscrapers: give huge range bonus, especially to snipers. Living buildings: good for barricading in. Industrial buildings: may have material to scavenge and many more. Bridge: can be destroyed to force enemy to take another path...).
Fully supports Oculus Rift and dual-pad contollers for maximum immersion.
39. Space Ripper
Space Ripper is a hardcore space shooter. There’s no saves, a little HP and many dangerous enemies…
If you can survive for 5 minutes you are arcade God!
You need to destroy the enemies and collect gears to upgrade your ship. Game balance changes periodically, which makes the game unpredictable and difficult to get a high score.Features
- more than 50 different waves of enemies and bosses
- 15 guns
- upgrades your ship: weapon, engine, wings, death ray
- boosters: firerate, speed, kamikaze, time shift etc.
- wicked bosses
- great number of explosions, fires and lasers
40. Fidget Spinner Simulator
Whirl the fidget spinner, ride the hoverboard, vape your dank mod and enjoy the scenery. The whole trend theme of 2017 is in this game!Controls:
- Use Arrows or W A S D in order to navigate the hoverboard.
- Use Left-Shift to accelerate.
- Press "R" to reset your position.
- Use Mouse to look around.
- Press Space to activate and deactivate the fidget spinner.
- Ride hoverboard!
- Whirl your spinner!
- Enjoy Private/Public Lobbies with your friends or make new ones!
We do not promote smoking or vaping. The whole idea of having smoking devices in game is just for fun. Do not attempt trying vaping or smoking if you are underage. Or even if you aren't, better stay out of it and keep it safe!
Enjoy, and don't get crazy on this one!
41. Where the Bees Make Honey
Where the Bees Make Honey tells a story about reflecting on different moments from your childhood, which are played and experienced from an adult perspective.
It's a dreamy, ethereal, and thoughtfully crafted experience about nostalgia. The game is capturing that grace period in a childhood where playing dress up was larger than life and changed the environments around you.
At its core Where the Bees Make Honey is a puzzle adventure game, but gameplay variation is filtered throughout. When game's main character Sunny is an adult reflecting on the times when she was young, the game is played in a first-person perspective. This transition period takes place at her workplace, where she is ultimately at a crossroads with what to do next in her life.
Playable vignettes allow for the game to transition into each season. This allows for a more focused approach for storytelling and player engagement. The vignettes offer an additional perspective of the season they precede. The gameplay varies considerably between seasons, vignettes, and moments.
42. Red's Kingdom
Help Red explore the land in this awesome action, adventure, puzzle game.
Mad King Mac has kidnapped your father and stolen your golden nut! Solve puzzles and battle goons as you explore and battle your way through the kingdom.
Discover hidden treasure, collect nuts, unlock special powers and much more as you play through 17 amazing and unique areas where there's always something new to discover.
What the amazing reviews have said,
"this is more akin to an action adventure game in the same vein as something like Zelda"
"if you love the puzzle aspects of games like Legend of Zelda, you'll find a lot to admire about Red's Kingdom"
"gameplay is very addicting and enjoyable"
"looks absolutely amazing"
"charming and well made"
"puzzles are amazing"
• Awesome adventure
• Amazing puzzles to solve
• A kingdom to explore
• Goons to battle
• Secrets to find
• Meet new friends
• Defeat Mad King Mac
• A whole new world to discover
43. Another Sight - Hodge's Journey
Take control of Hodge the cat in a brand new, stand-alone prequel story in Another Sight - Hodge's Journey.
This new stand-alone adventure puts players in the paws of Hodge as he journeys to rendezvous with Kit at the start of their adventure.
Tackle new platforming challenges using Hodge's nimble feline skills to solve puzzles as you uncovers new mysteries about Hodge as he travels between the world of dreams and the world of the real.GAME FEATURES
A New Perspective - Discover what leads Hodge to discover Kit at the start of her own adventure in Another Sight and the events that happened just before Kit loses her sight.
Stand-Alone - Enjoy the prelude to Another Sight in this new stand-alone adventure that you can even play without the main game.
Pure Feline 'Cation' - Enjoy a new short adventure where you are placed in the paws of only Hodge the cat! Climb, jump, meow and purr your way through a new mysterious story.
Kaiju-a-gogo is a strategy/action title featuring GIANT MONSTERS. The player takes on the role of a fledgling Mad Scientist who has built the first human-controlled Kaiju in the world. While your rivals race to catch up with your genius and build their own Kaiju to compete with you, you have a five-year-window to use your Kaiju to achieve TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION.
Start off the game Mad Scientist Dr. Norman E. Farious and his Kaiju creation, Ginormasaurus! You will then start play at your Secret Lair, an uncharted island, and launch your first attacks upon the unsuspecting world. As you crush city after city with your magnificent creation, the resistance of the people in that region will weaken, until eventually they bow to the inevitable and admit that you’re in charge. When you have conquered all of the regions on the globe, you win! You are the world’s supreme dictator and number one monkey. Simple as that.
45. Dream Alone
Dream Alone is a 2D platformer with classic platform gameplay, unique abilities, deadly traps, horror elements and a dark storyline.
A mysterious sickness strikes a quiet village, one by one, people fall into a coma. When your family becomes affected by the disease, you start a dangerous journey to find the mythical Lady Death who is said to have powers that can stop or even revert the disease.
The story takes you through many lands, from forests, marshlands, caves and factories. Most of the levels have an alternate reality version, you can use this reality to get through areas you weren't able to before and discover new secrets.
A mistake, a wrong jump or simply not being careful enough is sure to equal death. Precise jumps and running, however, are not enough. Some traps need to be deactivated using the hero’s clone ability which allows the player to leave behind a copy of themselves and use it to activate any levers or pressure plates.
By using all of your abilities and finding your way through the different realities you may yet find lady death.Features:
- Old School Horror aesthetic
- Atmospheric story reminiscent of dark fairy tales.
- Beautiful and minimalist original score
- Unique gameplay mechanics, explore alternate realities and clone yourself.
46. Thorne - Son of Slaves (Ep.2)
Thorne: Tales of The Crow is a character-driven, episodic RPG developed by a Brazilian Indie company. Each episode tells a different tale of Thorne, an infamous mercenary known as The Crow. This is the second episode, released after Thorne - Dearth Merchants.Story
Thorne is anxious to leave the Duchy of Calida. It is known as a peaceful place in Rowen, where order prevails.
For those with an eye for reality, that is simply not true.
The Crow has to finish one last contract for the Duke before he can finally leave.
Such contract will put him in a dangerou road with no turning back.Features
- Find the truth about Calida.
- Fight against evil fiends born from human's cruelty.
- Discover long lost treasures.
- Be "The Crow"
47. Blade & Bones
Discover a tale long lost in our past. Seven swords need to be found in this Metroidvania adventure where you will discover ancient secrets and fight with an intense combat system that rewards players for their skills and knowledge.
- Lore – First, Niro cried and it created this world. Then he cried again and created the Orins. They defy him once and, with furious anger, he then took their voices away.This was the great sin and now the first seven swords are forever lost in this world. It’s necessary to find them in order to defy him again. Such a task can only be completed by the last seven Orins though, who still search for them.
- Dynamic Combat – Using light and heavy attacks with great precision and six different styles, the combat system heavily relies on timing and patience. This intensive skill based system is supported by the procedural generation of swords and by a diverse range of enemies and bosses. Attacks can be combined with roll movements and the use of ancient relics, as well as dynamic body transformations called Kuros, allow even more diverse gameplay.
- Exploration Elements – Ancient relics allow the player to uncover secret weapons and life fragments to better support player combat capabilities. Many relics, secrets and locations are totally optional and can only be found by extensive search into the game lore. After a brief introduction, the player is free to approach any of the seven legendary swords through the way that seems to fit best. The entire map is open for him to unravel. The map is created with many hidden shortcuts and secret passages to forbidden lands that can only be used in a right time of the day or with the correct Kuro.
48. Aritana and the Harpy's Feather
A tribe of brave warriors lies deep inside the Forest. Tabata, the Chieftain, is terribly sick and Raoni, the Wiseman, is taking care of him. A powerful Forest Spirit took over Tabata’s body and only an ancient ritual can undo the spell. Unfortunately, the most important ingredient is missing: a feather of a rare harpy named Uiruuetê. Aritana, against Raoni's decision, embarks in this dangerous mission. The sacred feather can only be found at the top of the highest mountain, through the lands of the man-eater Mapinguari.
Aritana is a platform game which the main aspect of its mechanics is the possibility of changing your stance. This stances define attributes such Speed, Jump Force, Attacks and Special Abilities. The player must choose between these stances to overcome obstacles and fight the Spirits of the Forest in a quick, intuitive and fun gameplay mechanic.
Aritana will learn new moves and abilities throughout the game and combo movements will help him fight the forest spirits. Meanwhile, Mapinguari will chase him constantly, forcing battles that require concentration and mastery of all skills learned.
With the help of the Shaman's Staff and the benefits of each stance, Aritana will be able to search for the Lost Artifacts and gain access to the Spirit World. This place is a labyrinth that holds pieces of medicinal leaves which, when collected in large quantity, can increase the player's maximum health.
The game follows the old platformer style and brings a high difficulty for those who are careless. Mastering different attacks and avoiding enviroment traps are key elements for the game.
- Uncover the mysteries of a story inspired by the Brazilian Indigenous culture.
- Upgrade the Shaman's Staff with new Attacks and Special Skills.
- Create Combos to help overcome the most difficult obstacles.
- Face the Mapinguari in several epic encounters that will test all your skills.
- Run through different scenarios such as tropical forests, undeground caves and the Uiruuetê's Mountain.
- Look for Lost Artifacts to access the labyrinths in the Spirit's World and increase your maximum health.
- Master a new style of fast paced gameplay inspired by classic games.
- Play with the keyboard or with your Xbox Controller.
Chicku is a nail bitingly hard platformer in which the player has to escape the Barrington farm. You’ll be forced to dodge saws, spikes and many other deadly traps in order to save your brethren and rise against the evil Dr. Barrington. Play alone or with friends in this epic adventure and slaughter save millions of chickens along the way.
When you’re done saving your species, challenge your friends’ flying skills or their ability to handle a weapon in the bloodthirsty cockfight arena.
Also, why not wear a fancy hat while you do it?
Playing with a controller/gamepad is highly recommended Features:
- Explore six major environments with well over 200 maps.
- Local multiplayer, play together with friends. Just as easy as picking up your controller and pushing a button.
- Master the maps to gather coins to unlock cosmetics.
- Learn to fly as a chicken! A unique way of controlling the character which is easy to learn, but hard to master!
- Replay your favorite environments in our new brawl mode with crazy modifiers to alter the gameplay.
50. Construct: Escape the System
Construct: Escape the System is a sci-fi themed first person platformer that sees you trapped in a computer system, trying to escape.
Explore the system and locate the 8 empowering 'ability orbs'. Find and download the 5 'player upgrades'. Seek out and extract the 16 'system core power orbs'. Do all this and maybe you can escape.
- 4-6 hours of first person platforming gameplay with puzzle elements.
- Gameplay is a combination of exploration, platforming and careful thinking.
- 8 unique ability orbs to locate.
- Puzzle gameplay e.g. power inactive machinery with 'machine orbs' and light up dark areas with 'sun orbs'.
- Action gameplay e.g. change gravity direction with 'gravity switch orbs' and move rapidly around areas with 'teleport orbs'.
- 5 player upgrades to download.
- Action platforming e.g. upgrade your abilities to allow advanced jumping and boosting.
- 16 system core power orbs to extract.
- Unlock the various areas of the computer system to find and extract the power orbs from the dangerous system core areas.
- 57 unique gameplay areas split between 4 different zones, standard areas, system core areas and upgrade areas.
- 4 unique zone themes: Zone A (City), Zone B (Landscape), Zone C (Abstract) and Zone D (Spherical).
- Multiple render modes: Default, Negative, Monochrome Default and Monochrome Negative.
- Adjustable graphics options: Bloom, Depth of Field, Sun Shafts, Camera Motion Blur, Camera Noise, Chromatic Aberration and Water Quality.
- Keyboard and mouse support (3 button mouse required).
- Xbox 360 controller support.
- Excellent sci-fi soundtrack by Imphenzia.
- Built with Unity 5.