The best games like Relic Hunters Zero are:
- arrow_rightHyper Light Drifter
- arrow_rightCrusaders of the Lost Idols
- arrow_rightMutant Mudds Deluxe
- arrow_rightBad Hotel
- arrow_rightSuper Amazing Wagon Adventure
99 Best Games Like Relic Hunters Zero:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (5)
- PlayStation 4 (7)
- iOS (26)
- Android (9)
- macOS (31)
- Linux (19)
- Nintendo Switch (6)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (1)
- PlayStation 3 (1)
- PS Vita (3)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari 2600 (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Game Gear (2)
1. Hyper Light Drifter
Hyper Light Drifter is a Kickstarter-funded 2D game with a high focus on resource-management and nostalgic vibes. It is the only game of its sort — no Hyper Light Drifter series exists. The title has been initially released for PCs, after half a year it has been ported to the consoles and in 2018 the Switch version сame to life. The developers position their title as a tribute to The Legend of Zelda and Diablo series. Among the sources of inspiration are also Studio Ghibli cartoons.
Hyper Light Drifter follows a story of Drifter, who controls a sword composed of technological achievements not yet known to the world game resembles. The point of the protagonist's adventures is to find a cure to the strange disease no one knows how to heal.
The central Drifter's weapon is an Energy Sword. The resource-management part comes in handy when the player is up to charge their sword and long-ranged weapons: must they not find an energy supply within the world, but should they hit the enemies to gain power from them.
RUSH is a 3D puzzle game developed by Two Tribes. It is a remake of WiiWare title Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: Rush.
The game’s art-style is very reminiscent of other Two Tribes title – Edge. It is extremely minimalistic. The levels themselves are mainly made of white cubes, and the other object is simplistic and colorful, and are mostly just geometrical shapes.
The game consists of more than 70 levels. Your goal is to guide multicolored cubes to a certain spot on the level throughout the multi-layered levels; the game world is fully 3D.
To do so, you have to place individual tiles over the cubes’ course. They affect cubes’ direction and speed. There are also special tiles such as teleports. Each level has several entrance point and exits for the cubes of different colors. Some of them can have special objects like conveyor belts that affect cubes’ behavior. After the player places the tiles, they can press the button to start the movement of the cube. From this point, the player cannot affect them, and if any cubes collide or fall from the edge of the level, the stage restarts.
The main concern for the developers was the maximum simplification of the controls so the player can focus on the puzzles alone, so all the movements in the game may be performed with the sole mouse.
TorqueL is a unique 2D "rolling" & "extend" platformer/action/puzzle game.
Including total 50 chambers, 7 basic routes, and 1 secret route.
Interactive music of product version composed by sanodg(Nobuyoshi Sano).
Recommended playing with Xbox 360 gamepad.
*Win10 + Xbox One Controller problems was fixed on Anniversary Update by pre-install driver renewed.
4. Crusaders of the Lost Idols
Crusaders of the Lost Idols is the Award Winning clicker idle game of heroic awesomeness.
Create a band of unusual heroes to battle monsters, earn gold by killing them and use it to level-up and unlock new character abilities. Organize your Crusaders by designing the perfect formation for maximum damage.
Master Formation Strategy over multiple campaigns and events that are updated every month.
The only clicker/idle game to feature a formation system. Crusader specific abilities, buffs, and gear challenge the player to find the best formation every campaign and event.
Collect an unusual host of over 54 characters such as The Bat Billionaire, Emo Werewolf and RoboTurkey, inspired by the world of video games and popular culture with more added Every Month.
Collect Gear, Buffs, and Trinkets
A cornucopia of content with hundreds of unique upgrades for each character, including unique gear, and buffs are available to collect.
Over 10,000 Levels
Master over six campaigns with dozens of objectives with deep playability and challenge; more campaigns released regularly.
Each day players are challenged to complete mini-objectives that reward success with precious red rubies.
Limited time events featuring special objectives and exclusive new content updated Every Month.
Send your idle Crusaders on side missions to unlock past Event Crusaders, new gear, earn Enchantment Points and jeweled chests plus more!
5. Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Love pixels? Fond of platformers? Is there a special place in your heart for the 8-bit and 16-bit era? Want to have fun? Yes!? Well, you’ve come to the right place, my friend. Mutant Mudds Deluxe is a “12-bit” action platformer full of pixels and platforming fun!
Our hero, Max, may be just a 2D sprite, but he can leap into the third dimension by jetting between the background and the foreground playfields with his trusty jetpack in this unique dimensionally-woven experience.
Armed with a heavy-duty water cannon, Max has what he needs to vanquish his long-term nemesis: the Mutant Mudds. Max must blast and hover his way across the soiled landscape to seek out mysterious Water Sprites. Legend says collecting all of the mysterious Water Sprites will wash the filthy Mutant Mudds away for good!Key Features
80 hard-as-steel levels spanning across 5 pixelated worlds and 9 neo-retro art themes!
Jet between three 2D playfields and enjoy lovely depth-of-field blur effects – an eyeball treat.
Obtain power-ups from Grannie's Attic to gain access to secret level doorways!
20 ghoulish ghost levels where the rules are turned upside down + spectral power-up.
Unlock Grannie and other playable characters to harness the tri-power of all power-ups!
Steam leader boards show the best level completion times from around the world.
Includes 20 lip-smacking delicious ‘Grannie’ levels, specifically designed for veteran players!
Steam achievements earn you pride and bragging rights, while sharpening your skills.
Dozens of foot-stomping and booty-groovin’ chip-tune music tracks to snap your fingers to!
KAMIKO is a game styled around Japanese Shinto beliefs.
Fight as priestesses called "KAMIKO" and battle against demons while solving puzzles to make your way through the stages.
Look no further if you are looking for an arcade action game with a twist!
Each stage has several Torii (gates) which are magically sealed. Find a way to break all the seals to make your way to the stage boss.
Another fun and easy original created by indie games SKIPMORE.
7. Bad Hotel
IGF FINALIST 2013
BAFTA WINNER 2012
TIGA AWARD FINALIST 2012
1. Build Hotel.
2. Make Music.
3. Stop Tadstock.
An insane hybrid of a tower defense game and a procedural music toy with tons of bullets (and healthy number of Wu-Tang references and credit crunch satire).
The hit game for iOS now available on Windows and Mac! You are a budding entrepreneur, whose hotel is rather unfortunately located within the territory of Tarnation Tadstock, the Texas Tyrant. Your only defense against Tadstock’s army of seagulls, rats, yetis, and more is to build your hotel as quickly and intelligently as possible, using an array of increasingly sophisticated weapons.
The beautiful artwork, quirky storyline, and frantic gameplay all work seamlessly together with a generative music system, which creates original music depending on the player’s actions and decisions. The player becomes a composer, creating complex musical structures to defend their hotel. A vast variety of music can be generated, from delicate beach chillout to country banjo techno.
Get the BAFTA-winning game that Kotaku said was "wonderful" and The Guardian called "an unlikely work of minimalist art".
8. Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure is a fast-paced 2d shooting game with a random story. You control a group of three migrants traveling west along a wagon trail. The game consists of short scenes that are sequenced together in a semi-random way to tell a crazy adventure story. One minute you could be massacring a herd of buffalo, the next attacked by eagles while falling off a cliff.Features
- Stupidly fast. The scene changes every 3-30 seconds with some new enemy or obstacle to overcome. Face bears, snakes, spiders, buffalo, avalanches, sharks, and more!
- Random. The scenes you play are sequenced together in a semi-random way, so you never know which dangers you will face. Rare and bizarre events provide extra surprises.
- Unlockable wagons. New wagons with special weapons and characteristics are awarded for completing challenging tasks and surviving rare events.
- Customize your party. You pick your party members’ names and appearances. Name them after your friends and then watch them die one by one in brutal ways.
- A true challenge. There are no checkpoints or save games. When a party member dies, they stay dead.
SimAirport is a modern tycoon-style simulation & management game where you design, build, and manage an airport.
Construct an airport from the ground up, hire your staff, choose airlines to work with, customize flight schedules, build out your infrastructure -- baggage conveyer systems & luggage services, public access roads, fuel pipelines, runway upgrades and maintenance, aircraft navigation aids, hangars and service vehicles, etc -- and much more.Your Airport: Completely built by you...
- Roads, taxiways, runways
- Terminals, food courts, first class & coach queues, every detail
- Control towers, runway navaids & lighting, baggage systems, hangars, etc.
- Sandbox -- unlimited funds, no bankruptcy
- Career -- challenge yourself & try to turn a profit
- Deep Systems-Based Gameplay: everything has purpose, nothing is purely aesthetic
- Airlines: 15+ each with unique liveries, desires & cares, and passengers
- Aircraft: assortment of 14+ aircraft, twin turboprop to 4-engine turbine
- Actively developed with regular ongoing updates; developers active in community
Please purchase ONLY if: you are excited to play the game as it is now AND you are interested in actively providing feedback & participating in the community to aid future development efforts.
10. Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition
Europa Universalis Rome Gold combines the epic strategy title Europa Universalis Rome with the expansion pack Vae Victis.
Experience one of the most defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. The greatest cultural and military civilizations are brought to life through this epic title rife with great strategic and tactical depth.
Set during the golden age of the Roman Republic when the Senate ruled the Empire, Vae Victis features a massive number of additions and improvements to Europa Universalis: Rome, a game that was already one of the most prominent to depict that era in the widest scope. An overview of these key changes begins with government, which has received a lot of attention for the expansion in order to produce more fluid and balanced gameplay. The cast of historical characters of the ancient world have also had a significant overhaul across a variety of areas and with the addition of missions, decisions and laws, Vae Victis is an expansion packed with a huge amount of new content.
- Fully 3D map with integrated graphics and detailed topography
- Start at any date between 280 B.C. and 27 B.C.
- Choose between 10 different cultures, including the Roman, Celtic, Greek and Egyptian civilizations, with more than 53 playable factions on a map spanning hundreds of provinces.
- Watch your characters develop new traits through political intrigue and various interactions with thousands of other characters.
- Trade, negotiate or fight with your neighbours and advance your technologies to unite the Mediterranean World.
- Robust multiplayer allows you to challenge up to 32 players either competitively or in co-op mode.
NEW KEY FEATURES IN VAE VICTIS
- Completely revised military AI, particularly in the area of military campaigns
- Dynamics of the characters that live in the Republic will come to life as the men and women have their own personal goals and agendas
- As a republic you will now need to take the Senate into the account. Characters will belong to various parties depending on their goals, values, and ambitions
- Monarchies and Tribes will have their own courts, beware of bootlickers and sycophants who will stop at nothing to replace your divinely appointed ruler
Categories in common with Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition: Strategy
11. Yuzi Lims: anime runner
Yuzi Lims: anime runner is an endless runner in the anime style. The mission of player is to help the girl Yusi Lims trying reach his dreams, avoiding obstacles.
- Beautiful graphic in the style of anime
- Pleasant music
- Endless gameplay
- Steam achievements
Controls: Arrows and space bar
Credits: This game was created using Clickteam Fusion 2.5! Music by Erwarda Savitnaag.
12. Super LOH
Plunge into an incredible atmosphere of Super LoH (Layers of Horror) !
Explore fascinating levels full of various monsters and and make enough money so you can buy gorgeous hat!
And don't forget to save a beautiful lady! Or to buy one. You don't want to kill all the monsters alone, do you?
- The boar
- +100 levels and more with every update!
- More than 20 types of monsters ready to kill you cruelly.
- Unique magic sticks available in the shop.
- Gorgeous hats!
- Amazing soundtrack by Classican
- Cards and achievements!
The game will help you have fun while spending spare time you don't have
P.S. we have some badges for you
Grab the gateway guns and explore a huge lab filled with mysterious puzzles in this classic platforming adventure. Use gateway technology to leap from one place to another, change size to explore small passages or defeat large enemies, walk on walls and ceilings to reach new areas and even travel in time to work together with past echoes of yourself.
Move seamlessly between different areas of the vast labyrinthian map with no waiting for loading screens as you explore and discover new power ups. Use each of your new abilities to progress further, unlock shortcuts and find even more power ups. Can you escape?Key Features
- Travel across a room instantly using gateways.
- Change size using the resizing gateway gun.
- Interact with your past echoes using the time travel gateway gun.
- Walk on walls and ceilings using the rotation gateway gun.
- Sprawling open-world design.
- Use Gateway's sophisticated help system to discover if you can solve a puzzle and even watch the solution played out in front of you.
SQUAKE is the well loved classical “Snake” game with a mix of full-steam battle mechanics. Think of it as of Snake+Quake! Quite clever, eh? We thought so.
It’s a multiplayer action-packed combat-trains game! Collect cars to become longer. Destroy other trains and try to not die by hitting yourself because that would be totally embarrassing for a train to do.
We have 10 unique arenas with traps, power-ups, medals, trophies and all kinds of different game modes: deathmatch, team towers, domination, capture the flag, endless mode!
Oh, and you can decorate your train with all kinds of different fancy smokes and ride in style!
CHO-CHOO to GLORY!
It's a fun puzzle game. You have to connect as many figures as possible together. Use yellow "shifters" to change direction of the line. Get more points for longer line.
- Different modes (Ranking levels, Randomly generated levels)
- Different elements (Blank, Connectors, Shifters, Locked Shifters, Bonus connectors)
- Different difficulty levels (Grids: 7x7, 9x9, 11x11, 13x13)
- Great soundtrack
Squeezone - it's pretty fabulous tower defence with shoot 'em up elements.
Prepare to protect the main tower: build structures, make sure to take a stand for yourself! In Squeezone you must directly support your protective buildings, conquer enemies as your character with complete freedom of action! Don’t forget to collect coins that falling from the mobs and upgrade defensive structures!
- A bright graphic design. Pleasant pixel art
- Tower defence with shoot 'em up elements
- 6 types of weapons
- 7 Towers buildings with the ability to upgrade
Solving puzzles is easy, solving logical puzzles is the last thing. Solving physical puzzles with elements of logic, backed up by explosions - is what you need, in order to test your smartness, agility and logical thinking.
A lot of interesting levels where you need to explode bombs, push your hero and get into the saving pipe
Funny music, addictive gameplay, and many levels - will load you the world of physical puzzles with elements of logic.
LocoSoccer is a fun, crazy physics-based soccer game where you must do a lot of goals to win cups and accesories for your team. Your objective is easy: win all cups with your goals.
How awesome is that?
First, choose a difficulty to start playing with. Start playing as the blue team.
In your team, there are 5 players. 3 groups. The first group is the goalkeeper, the second the defenders and the third the midfields.
Use your numpad/numbers from 1 to 3 to control the groups of your team.
The main ability you can develop in LocoSoccer is using SHIFT, not exactly is a key but a skill. This key toggles the ability to spin your characters while they move, making them do amazing goals, saves and movements. It's all about this little key, although is not neccesary and you can play without it, it's the essential gameplay part of LocoSoccer.
- Awesome music! Our composer Daniel Vásquez created awesome techno music for LocoSoccer that will make you hum.
- Available on PC, Mac and Linux.
- Customization You'll be able to buy a lot of stuff in the store, to customize your team and to play with different balls.
- 2-players Mode If Singleplayer is boring for you, why not try it with friends? You can customize the team of both players.
- Great graphics A 3D-2D scenario enhanced with Lens Flare, an entire functional city, and the LocoMountain.
- Excellent ambience You will feel like in a real stadium. The supporters will sing, cheer, play music and a lot of stuff. With an airplane, a coach, your partners watching you, birds, and more included!
- Difficulty It adjusts to your gameplay and you can change it whenever you want. From easy, to medium and hard: the way your opponent plays and the duration the match has will change.
- Training Not sure how the gameplay works? Check this out, with the original AI and the desire difficulty in an infinite time.
- An objective! There is an actual ending in the game. Buy all the cups and watch it.
- Crazy movement Press SHIFT to make your players rotate in different directions, to make the ball enter in the opponent's goal.
- Referee He'll take care if the ball is not being played for a long time, and also end the match and whistle the goal.
- Hours of gameplay You'll spend a lot of hours to play all the neccesary matches, adquire the 100% effectivity and win all the cups.
20. Space Robinson
Space Robinson is a thrilling adventure of an engineer on a distant planet.
The intergalactic corporation VALUE sends you to repair the drilling rigs in colony number 21. A colorful planet, a friendly population, an ocean of resources... What could possibly go wrong?
Explore the procedurally generated locations of the distant planet filled with secret caches and valuable resources!
Fight dangerous enemies that lie in wait for you day and night!
Survive in the wilderness, collect resources, build protective turrets and craft ammunition!
Will this all help you get home? It depends on you!FEATURES
HARDCOREYou can always choose a way to die, be it enemies, traps, or the night! Fight, level up, unlock new guns and victory will be just around the corner!CRAFTNeed a gun that shoots lightning? Or need a first aid kit? It’s up to you to decide what to use in battle today! Collect resources and craft your dream loot!
BUILDINGDo you like to meet the sunrise, wrapped up in a blanket by the fire? Forget it! Build protective turrets to survive the harsh alien nights!BOTSSomeone has set up serious fortifications, but this isn’t an obstacle for your bots! Collect bot-assistants and destroy caches!
GENERATIONStart over and over again to find a way out! Explore all the locations to escape from this damned planet!
21. The Last Error
You play as a chair, who can run and jump. Nothing special... just get to the end of the level.
The Penguin and The Pig are best friends. Pig help you pass the Castle.
You play as a serious guy who likes to kill zombies.
TV! Using a double-jump.
Butterfly will help you to change characters.
Sparrow flies and fights with helicopters.
Big foot against pigs.
The game is very difficult! The game has no saved! You must have nerves of steel!
Please, do not play the game, if you do not like hardcore!
22. Legend of Dungeon: Masters
You are the Master of this legendary dungeon! Well.. one of them at least!
Legend of Dungeon Masters lets you toy with people streaming Legend of Dungeon. Help your friends and favorite streamers on their quest for treasure, and send them mighty swords, potions, and bazookas... or don’t! Rally the other viewers and laugh evilly as you rain hell upon them with beasts, kittens, and demons.
Help or hinder, it’s entirely up to you!
Follow development and find out when we stream with http://twitter.com/RobotLovesKitty or our steam group! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/robotloveskitty
This is a new kind of online multiplayer experience that you can play with a few close friends, or a whole livestream audience!-Features-
- Plot and discuss all you want with in stream chat
- Symbiotic reward system.Whether you’re beneficial to the host or a parasite is up to you.
- Persistent inventory, items in your inventory are useable in any livestream.
- Free to play, with only slightly evil monetization (very roughly implemented in beta please think of this primarily as supporting development!)
- A new kind of asymmetric multiplayer experience when you live stream LoD.
- Short messages can be attached to “gifts” sent in.
23. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
Steel your nerves for a Korean horror without equal! Step into the shoes of student Hee-Min Lee and brave the terrors of Yeondu High School in a terrifying survival horror game filled with puzzles, secrets and - of course - deadly ghosts.SYNOPSISPrepare yourself for one of the most chilling games ever created!
On the eve of gift-giving holiday White Day, new Yeondu High School student Hee-Min Lee slips into school to hide a box of candies for the girl of his dreams. But when the school shutters slam shut, he finds himself trapped in the building overnight, hunted by a killer janitor and haunted by the troubled souls of the dead.
Playing as Hee-Min Lee, can you remain hidden, solve the clues and uncover the dark secrets of the building's past to survive the deadly threats? Or will the after-class horrors claim your life before you can escape? With no weapons to defend yourself there’s zero room for error in this tense, stealth-based scarefest brimming with secrets and multiple endings.FEATURES
- A Classic Horror For A New Generation: The notorious 2001 first-person Korean survival horror considered by original fans to be one of the scariest games ever made returns by popular demand. Completely rebuilt for modern gamers, and finally localized for a western audience, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a true videogame nasty
- Spine-Tingling Story: Trapped inside your school at night, you and your fellow classmates must carefully explore the twisting corridors by torchlight, hiding from possessed stalkers and running from evil spirits as you try to escape. With branching dialogue, collectable ghost stories hidden scares, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School demands to be played with headphones on and the lights off
- Multiple Endings: Your actions determine where the story goes! Shape your relationship with the other students trapped inside the school to save or sacrifice your friends on the way to unlocking the nine different endings
- Mind-Bending Puzzles: Thanks to an environment filled with classically-styled survival horror puzzles, White Day tests your brain as much as your run button. Collect items, solve riddles and race against the clock to save your friends from certain doom and unpick the secrets of the school
- Cheaters Never Prosper: This school’s wise to those who want to take shortcuts! Puzzle solutions change every time, so pack away all thoughts of skipping the scary bits with a guide
- Innovative Dynamic Scare System: Want to just absorb the story? Play on Very Easy to enjoy the adventure without the challenge. Eager to prove your bravery? Increase the difficulty setting to ramp up the scares and ghost activities, with hauntings ready to spring when you least expect it
- Traditional Survival Horror Mechanics: Resource-based save points and limited healing items guarantee an edge-of-your-seat thrill ride that takes no prisoners
- New Features: As well as all-new visuals and audio effects, discover a brand-new character, scenario, reimagined ghosts and special endings created specifically for this remake
24. God Vs Zombies
Because of a zombie epidemic your the last human on earth and billions of years of gods time has been wasted.With you been the last human alive God has come to help you survive on a desert island you have stranded yourself on. You can expand your land and build on it but beware zombies can smell you from the other side of the planet so night by night the amount of zombies coming will increase
Given Godly powers you can create your very on land to build on
Fully night and day Eco system
Waves of zombies that increase night after night
"ANKI" is a new platform, arcade, puzzle , game made by an independent artist Wojciech Krupinski. Incredibly addictive idea, which is teleport from left to right and from top to bottom, the author provides us with nice and pleasant moments. The gameplay will absorbs us utterly. "ANKI" is waiting for you.
-Collecting crystals, and then coloring 50 unique levels.
-Collect all the crystals that levels offer, and then go to the next level and have fun.
-Collected crystals and buy new levels that will allow you to play all the time at high speed pleasure.
-Each level has a different combination of difficulty.
-You're not limited by schematic, each level you have a free hand in where you want to go and how fast you want to collect.
See how the land of "Anki" comes alive - admire polished, amazing graphic style and unique atmosphere created by Wojciech Krupinski in his studio I love KrupinskiArt.
-50 unique levels.
-Teleportation in all directions.
-Worlds that you can color by your own combination of crystals.
-3 levels of difficulty.
-Shop where you can unlock new levels.
-5 different amazing music tracks that make you more happy today.
And ofcourse Anki will kick your ♥♥♥ kindl
26. Music Awards Manager
Always dreamed of creating your own musical group and making your way to the stars? Now your desires can become a reality! In our game you can go all the way from rehearsals in the garages to appearances on the stages where world-famous performers have visited.
You will have the opportunity to record songs on different topics, give the name of each of them, release albums. Manage the activities of your newly-born musicians completely and completely!
You have four most popular genres in the music world: rock, electronic music, pop, r'n'b. Your musicians can play in all directions, so do not have to make a hard choice at the beginning of the game - improve in all these genres!
There are three levels of difficulty to choose from, but if the game seems to be hard for you, you can change your difficulty level at any time.
With the promotion of the group you will be assisted by several managers, each of them has a huge number of ideas on how to do it. You will have to face a lot of difficult moral choices, which is more important for you: money, popularity through black PR, or the love of people? Or do you just want to carry your creativity into the masses and make people happy? Managers will give you a huge amount of bonuses if you make the right choice and listen to your heart and head. You will have to act smartly and judiciously, because some elections can damage your reputation on the contrary.
You will be available hundreds of different musical instruments, as well as many cool things that you can give to your musicians, and each of these items will give a certain bonus!
Win many musical awards on the way to the top! Compete for a place in the top 100 with other players!
Your musicians will often comment on what is happening to them, so you definitely will not be bored!
Rather, start to conquer the whole world with the help of your music!
- creation of own music in 4 genres;
- concerts around the world;
- Several secret super goals;
- a lot of interesting events and difficult elections;
- a wide choice of instruments and things for musicians;
- musical awards and achievements;
- the chance to break into the first lines of the music charts;
- the opportunity to become a recognizable worldwide superstar!
27. OneScreen Solar Sails
Arcade multiplayer for gatherings.
Free for All, Team Game, Football, Capture the flag mods.
Party game! Up to 8 players on one screen!
Only three buttons game - turn left, turn right and fire!
Shops - you'll not lose anything at death. Buy more solar sails, canon, drill power, armor, ship's durability, cannons range...
PowerUps - temporary gain speed, drill power, cannon's range, power, piercing and frost powerups.
Meteorites drill to destroy, pickup to collect, get it to shops to get more credits.
Islands, clouds, shores, open sea settings
Categories in common with OneScreen Solar Sails: Casual
Experience the thrill of retro racing on crazy tracks in the very first social racer – completely in the style of 8 and 16-bit classics. Enjoy the reinterpretation of old-school gameplay in combination with perfect controls and the driving beats of unique artist Bit Shifter!
Be creative: Race on self-designed tracks and share them with people all over the world! Countless level objects and a user-friendly editor offer you virtually infinite possibilities to let your creativity run free.
Compete against friends and the highest ranking players and beat their times on original tracks and maps created by them! Fight your way to the top of the global leaderboards!
Thanks to pick-up-and-play controls, you can jump right in and you'll soon be drifting through the bends and speeding along the virtual tarmac like a pro!
- A large selection of tracks and vehicles
- Powerful level editor with countless objects and functions
- Various control modes to suit everybody's style
- Fresh interpretation of the 8-bit/16-bit style racing games
- Fantastic soundtrack by Bit Shifter
29. Pixel Puzzles Junior
Pixel Puzzles Junior is the perfect puzzle game for kids aged 2-5.
With 50 bright and colourful puzzles included, Pixel Puzzles Junior lets kids choose the puzzle size that's best for them. All puzzles can be played in a range of sizes, from 9, 20, 30, 42 and 56 pieces.
Avoid the mess of traditional jigsaw puzzles and let the kids play their puzzles digitally.FEATURES:
- A range of sizes from 9 to 56 pieces.
- Perfect for ages 2 - 5.
- Bright cartoon puzzle images.
- Colorful puzzling atmosphere.
- Auto Saving, never lose progress.
- Traditional puzzle gameplay.
- Interactive play environment.
30. Endless Fun The battle for peanuts
You're a young bandit. To become a tough bandit you have to break the law. Do the tasks and do not fall into the hands of the police. In the game you do not have to kill in the game you have to do everything quietly and secretly. The commander of the 55 brigade of bandits will give you tasks that must be performed. Robbery, race, bank robbery, intimidation and theft are all you have to do.
A pixel-style game and a TDS. Convenient management of the player WASD + Mouse
You are a scientist trapped in an hazardous research facility!
You need to find your way out of this mess!
Bad news is that you'll have to lift toxic wastes bare-handed to reach the exit doors :/
This maze of White Mesa Research Facility will mess with your brain through 30+ levels (more will come).
Including the very classic levels from Texas Instrument calculator!!!
Any feedback is more than welcome, don't hesitate to express any feeling !
Special thanks for/to:
- SFX by Little Robot Sound Factory
- Music by Snabisch
- Development with Poulpe & Gg
- Original idea by Detached Solution
ORCS is an action/platformer 2D old school inspired by classic like Castlevania and Ghosts 'n Goblins.
It is very difficult and funny!
- 5 bosses.
- 24 levels (including bosses)
- Gamepad support
- Jokes! :)
- and more!!!
33. Organ Biker
Authentic Arcade Action
Easy to pick up and play, tough to become the best. Organ Biker is a modern retro arcade style motorcycle action and internal organ delivery game for PC! Dr. Perrywinkle Hayfeather II (assumed name) has put out the call for the quickest and most courageous ORGAN BIKER around and the job pays well, VERY well. it's up to you to deliver the goods and grab the riches before all HOPE is lost!... Luckily, you've got MOJO.
Grab your joysticks (or keyboards)
Blaze your way down the road through multiple environments/stages with their own unique enemies and obstacles. Meet Dr. Hayfeather and enjoy a fun story and world that matches the colorful retro aesthetic of Organ Biker's 8 bit graphics and 80's new wave and hip hop inspired chiptune soundtrack.
A Period Piece
Enjoy the colors, resolution, and sounds of your favorite third generation home console with full controller or keyboard support.
A bonus content patch to celebrate Steam release, with more content updates to come!
34. Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes.
Hegemony Rome will immerse you in the history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situation. Unfolding across an epic satellite-accurate map stretching from the Mediterranean coast to the British Isles, the game utilizes the Hegemony series' trademark zoom to seamlessly take you from a grand strategic view of your empire right down to the battlefield at any time.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar brings the past to life as you manage your armies and manipulate your enemies in a beautifully drawn simulation of 1st century BC warfare. Bring all of Gaul under the rule of the Senate and People of Rome. Or, unite the Gallic tribes in the expanded sandbox mode and end the threat of Roman rule forever.
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
35. GooCubelets: OCD
PUZZLES, A WAY OF LIFE?
Imagine the world where puzzles are a way of life. Where all the cubelets serve their purpose. Where every puzzle-lover can find his dream puzzle and challenge himself to all the boundaries.GooCubelets are happy to give you that opportunity!
With 50 completely new and unique puzzles, every puzzle-loving gamer will find satisfaction. So, if you are ready to crack some riddles, smear some ooze and do a lot of cubing around, this game is definitely for you!YOUR SKILLS
Try your skills while hanging out with the ooziest cubes there are. Imagine the world where Ooze Can Dream.
Categories in common with GooCubelets: OCD: Casual
36. Pretentious Game
Have you ever realized how words are important? And how they can drive our emotions?
Enjoy the uncluttered and peculiar aesthetics of Pretentious Game and plunge wholeheartedly into a poetic and deep story.
Follow the adventures of a blue square passionately in love with his pink sweetheart, and help him bring his feelings to light.
Read between the lines of Pretentious Game to progress through the story, and let your feelings overcome you…
38. Tangled Up!
“Tangled Up!” is the story of two electric charges "Positive Charge" & "Negative Charge" who are paired by an electric string. One day the string that bonds them together gets tangled up! and they’re unable to unite!
Seek the help of your best pals "Batteries" and apply the physics based principles of magnetism to solve this challenging game. Remember, opposite attracts and like charges repel. Apply insulators, conductors and lone charges to bring back the tangled up charges together.
This puzzle game is easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master. “Time chase” & “color match” are the two exciting modes of tangled up! which prove how smart you are.
Can you help bring these two charges back together to let their eternal love blossom again?
Here is the reason why you should start playing Tangled Up! right now.
- 180 puzzling levels played through 3 marvelous game modes
- Explore 4 exciting locations with outstanding HD graphics
- Spin and unlock power-ups
- Unlock a wide range of customization for the characters
- Find collectable hidden photographs!
39. Super Arcade Football
An arcade football game like never before, with as much pace as a cross from Ronaldo, and as much power as a headbutt from Zidane. Play singleplayer or with up to 4 friends locally, with intense scorelines, dynamic gameplay and crazy fun. No real-life simulation, no micro transactions, just pure arcade football action!
- 4 Player Local Multiplayer
Play with friends competitively or cooperatively; All multiplayer combinations available, 1vs1, 1vs2, 4vCPU etc!!
- Online Mode
Invite your friends or play against random opponents on the line!
- Single/Multi Player Tournaments
Single handedly make Brazil champions of the world again, or team up with friends and bring Iceland to glory! Compete in preset tournaments or create your own crazy ones for you and your friends to play.
- Different Game / Pitch Types
Play 5-a-side indoor or have a go at ‘Football on Ice’. With many more game modes still to be added such as Mud, Windy and more.
- Match Modifiers
Change the way the beautiful game is played; Bigger goals, bouncy walls, teleporters and more!
- Controlled shooting with our advanced ‘Slow-Mo- Banana-Bending-Technology’ ™
Satisfying after-touch for all controls, and with the added option of slowing down time to perfect your shots.
- Open Development
Be part of the team. We want this to be the football game everyone wants to play, so we will be listening to feedback and implementing features suggested by the Steam community.
- Advanced Online Mode
Compete against the world. Enter online tournaments, leaderboard and custom game modes.
- Career Mode
Take your club from the lowest leagues up to the most prestigious competitions.
- Much more everything
We’ll be adding new tournaments, game modes, modifiers from the suggestions and feedback of the SAF Community.
40. Faerie Solitaire Harvest
Match cards, rescue Faeries, and raise Magical Pets as you explore the many and vast enchanted worlds of Faerie Solitaire Harvest!
Earn Pure Gold by clearing cards to powerup your adventure. Grow your combo and collect mana for Wild Shards to reach amazing solitaire matching heights.
See the Faerie World with 40 locations, 360 unique layouts, and 32 pets to hatch, evolve, and collect!
Faerie Solitaire Harvest is a match-2 solitaire card game. This means you match two cards of the same value to clear them from the board. King with a King, Ace with an Ace, and so on. Don't let the apparent simplicity fool you, there is still depth, strategy, and luck involved in this game. Faerie Solitaire Harvest is designed to be fun no matter how you choose to play it.
If you've played match-2 solitaires before and were unimpressed, let Faerie Solitaire Harvest be the game to change your mind about how good this kind of game can be!
⭐ 40 locations with beautiful hand-painted backgrounds
⭐ 360 hand crafted solitaire card layouts
⭐ 32 pets to collect each with an evolution and story to share
⭐ Adventure mode where you save the faeries and make new friends
⭐ Quickplay mode to replay locations and earn extra rewards
⭐ New Game + mode with even greater rewards
⭐ 40+ achievements to earn
⭐ Just the right amount of relaxing fun and challenge
⭐ Suitable for all ages
41. Red Bit Ninja
Red Bit Ninja is an old school platformer with a rope climbing physic and difficulty of the good old times.
It features classic pixel art, 60 hair pulling levels and five mean bosses.
- Pixel art style
- 5 bosses
- Engaging ninja music
- XBOX 360 Controller Support (preferable play)
- Save Level Major issue fixed.
- Full screen issue fixed.
- Tutorial integrated
- Levels rebuilt from scratch, difficulty balanced better.
- BOSSES rebalance
- New enemies
- New Traps
- Level goals improvement, portal opens with 2/3 of coins.
- Ability to replay levels once game is finished to improve score.
42. TurbOT Racing
from the Developer...Welcome to Turbot Racing Steam Page!
My idea on make TurbOT Racing was about bringing to you a robot racing game easy to control, but with a nice level of challenge. The own TurbOT was designed with helper side turbines that will highly increase your capabilities of maneuvering through hard corners on the tracks.
The "trade" by getting such system support is that you need to manage energy feeding it, what sort of fits the idea of feel like the A.I. software that gives life to the robot.
Just get your eyes open and you will get lots of other details as the BIOS screen that will display the installed processors each time you boot the game and lots of tips from TurBOT Universe on both tracks and components descriptions.
I hope you get a lot of fun with the game, so without further ado let's get your unit activated! intro
You are an Advanced AI driving a TurbOT, the ultimate racing machine without the use of wheels.
Your main directives from now on will be:
1) To identify the scanned elements on the environment and translate this information in fast and precise reactions to maximize your speed and predict the needed maneuvers on each assigned route.
2) To manage the energy produced by the TurbOT reactor sharing power between your turbo systems and processor, what will allow you to get better maneuverability or the capabilities to perform more tasks by second.
3) While the concept of entertainment or a full comprehension of human fun is useless to your main directives, you can use the information about the number of people watching your presentations (that we call fans) as a secondary parameter of success since this will also to reflect on the tracks we will assign to your unit and the amount of resources that ASIMOTORS will invest on each hardware upgrade on your body.
4) You will also need to provide guidance on hardware upgrades to improve your performance after each race.
You will be matched with other Advanced AIs versions installed on bodies alike yours, so, to present a better performance than your competitors is indispensable to be considered as the final and better AI version.
WARNING: Any damage caused by malfunction from your part (both to your hardware and to third parties on the tracks) will be deducted from the corporation budget assigned to the engineers that work on your version.v1.19 (minor) Features
- Upon request, the environment scan effect (green flash) was greatly attenuated.
- TurbOTs got air boosting capabilities, when jumping from ramps or platforms you can push both Gamepad Triggers (Left Trigger + Right Trigger) or Mouse Buttons (L+R Buttons) to make an "air dash" with help of both turbines. Please keep in mind that this function consumes turbine energy a lot faster than use turbines to maneuvering.
- Optional Sponsors Bonus are now displayed in some tracks, the first contracts offer additional prizes if you collect them AND win the race, on the other hand, Achievements related to them are triggered regardless race result.
- Some tracks got adjustments/removal of obstacles to allow you to get sponsored photos more easily.
- Sponsor requested shots triggered while "airboosting" worths twice the prize (they still request you to win the race to claim them).
- Added Reverse command, you can use it through "S" key on keyboard or "A" button on gamepad, check ingame manual for details.
- Gamepad shoulder buttons (L1 - R1) now can be used to reload side turbos.
- Speed effect on screen is not tied anymore to components.
- Minor balance adjustments on some tracks.
- Decreased collision and destruction penalties on race prizes.
- Big Money Decreased requirement to 15,000 credits.
- Race Star Decreased requirement to 20,000 fans.
- NEW MOUSE STEERING SYSTEM!
- 3D (optimized) graphics.
- Fast paced gameplay.
- 4 Race tracks.
- 8 Different races with increasing levels of difficulty.
- Upgrades and Color Customization.
- No "rubberbanded" A.I.
- Instructions ingame (accessible from game menu).
- Dont let the energy on your turbines to deplete, TurbOTs relies "A LOT" on them to good maneuverability.
- Crashs just occurs when a TurbOT reaches some run speed, it is a nice countermeasure to break before to collide since this will avoid the crash penalty.
- Other way to avoid harder collisions is to overclock the TurbOT proccessor when you feel that a collision is coming, dont forget this capability.
- Overclock, Max Speed and Resistence are tied to some specific components you will install, as example, you get "more intense" Overclock effect and duration by getting better proccessor and cooling system in the workshop.
- While it is personal taste and it has keyboard support, I would like to ask you to please try it at least once on a controller and with a mouse and keyboard to find your own way of play.
43. So Much Blood
So Much Blood is an action-packed side shooter filled with countless challenges, baddies, and bosses! Supercharge your armor, discover new powerful weapons, and kick some ass, as you fight through treacherous hordes of enemies. Can you survive the bloodbath?
Try not to lose your shoes when you get thrown into a chaotic world without any kind of direction. Suddenly surrounded by dangerous enemies, your instincts set in with only one goal in mind: survival. You start out with a base set of Tier 1 weapons: the 'Pistol', 'Ray Gun', and 'Shotgun'. With the shopkeepers help (Greg) you may choose to upgrade your tier of weapons or invest in a set of armor. The overwhelming wave of enemies forces you to maneuver your way around this hazardous game world in order to reach safety. Choose your playing style including a rush strategy, grind strategy, and/or choosing a defensive or offense class for your player. Be careful as you new and improved enemies will continue to attack you, making you rethink your every move!
The game has a shooting mechanic not like most games, with the ability to only shoot left and right in a top down world you are forced to use the game world to your advantage. You'll need to figure out on your own the best fighting strategy to use. Blood is a serious part of our game, for every kill you achieve the blood splatters spawned what we call 'Blood points' or bp. Use these blood points as a shop currency created once in every new zone.
- Over 40 different enemies and bosses
- LOTS of weapons
- Tiered weaponry: make sure to upgrade!
- Different classes, multiple fighting strategies
- Use Blood Points as currency
- Solve puzzles
- Overcome environmental hazards/obstacles
- Seven Zones to conquer
Categories in common with So Much Blood: Indie
44. WeakWood Throne
WeakWood Throne is a 2D Action RPG with the open world.
In the story you will find out what happened in the WickWood Kingdom; why its inhabitants get poorer every day, and soldiers-beasts wander on their fields; what's wrong with the new king, and how to dethrone him.
In the game you can freely travel around the world, while playing as a swordsman, an archer or a mage (or all at once), complete the quests, or go to the forest and earn gold by finding secret items and chests.
Go on your adventure through the kingdom and defeat every enemy on your way!
With the open world, you can earn gold in several ways in the game:
• Wander through the forest and find various expensive plants, chests or hidden weapons, and then sell everything in the nearest village.
• Hunt the animals and rob caravans of soldiers by taking away their supplies and gold.
• Complete the quests, for which you’ll be generously rewarded by inhabitants.
As in all RPGs, the ultimate goal is to develop the character to the maximum level and to defeat all the bosses that can be met on the way.
At nighttime, the hero may find unique enemies and unique quests.
In different types of locations there is a variety of enemies and items with unique characteristics and appearance.
45. Time Killers: CatchOut
CatchOut is a ball paddle puzzle game based on a old classic.
The twist is that you don't control the paddle, but you push and pull
bruks around trying to lead the balls towards them.
CatchOut uses Chunky Pixels graphics, inspirated by Fairchild F
game console. One of the very first game console, that came to the market.
This is a little "Time Killers" game, that means you often would play this
kind of games in small session. This is why the game is played in
windowered mode, but full screen is of course possible.
This game contains about 40 levels and can been played with either a
gamepad controller or a mouse.
This game uses a 5 color palette, you can change them whatever you like,
if you dont like the default palette. One of the palette include the original
game console one.
46. Brave Hero Yuusha EX
What better way to spend an evening than gathered around listening to a classic tale of a brave hero saving a princess from a sinister demon lord bent on ruling the world? Sure, it may be the same story you've heard time and time again, but don't old stories get better with age?
So here we find our usual crew. A hero, a demon lord, and a princess all congregating to tell the story of the hero's triumph and the defeat of a great evil. Everyone here know their role and exactly how to carry it out. But what happens when the story doesn't go exactly as we know it? What if someone were to rewrite the story to something no one within it knows how to enact? Who's responsibility is it to put the story back on its track and find the happy ending we all know and love?
...Wait, didn't we do this once before?
Well, let's do it again, and we'll make it bigger and better this time!
Here Comes Brave Hero Yuusha EX!
This extended version of original Brave Hero Yuusha is Yuusha as you've never seen it before! Join the ragtag crew of the Yuusha, Demon Lord, and the Princess as they traverse the land to put the story of The Hero and the Demon back together and set the world right! Inspired by older console RPGs, Brave Hero Yuusha EX features a colorful visual style while keeping that classic adventure feel that you've come to love from RPGs of the 80s and 90s.Features: * 4-6 hours of that old-timey JRPG goodness.
* A stellar new soundtrack by Agent Ape, and the ability to switch to the original chiptune OST at any time.
* Fully revamped combat with new skills, improved enemy AI, and a more satisfying challenge.
* Skippable encounters! If you are strong enough, flick those mean old random encounters away with the press of a button.
* Jokes I thought were funny in 2015 and still aren't.
* New battle animations.
* Choose between male and female appearances for the hero.
* A whole new postgame quest to enjoy.
47. Retro Dungeons
The aim on Retro-Dungeons is to complete, wich means reaching the final room on the final floor, Dungeons generated randomly. Before playing, you can choose the size on your next dungeon, and preview it from above.
What to expect:
-Random dungeons and size selector
-Different types of enemies and traps throught the dungeon
-Infinity possibilities on dungeons
How to play:
-WASD to move, if you move towards an enemy you will make him damage
-ESC to return to menu
-T to toggle projectiles
48. Knife Flipping
Become the new king of knife throwing in Knife Flipping!
In Knife Flipping your goal will be to make a maximum of flip with your knife to make the biggest combo possible and thus beat your own record!
■ 3 different levels!
■ 30 different knives and swords!
■ Addictive gameplay!
■ Beautiful 2D and 3D decorations!
49. Achievement Unlocked
Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!
50. Lew Pulsipher's Doomstar
Take your starship fleet into battle and manoeuvre your way to victory in this unique hidden unit board game of strategy and cunning designed by industry veteran Lew Pulsipher.
Doomstar is a board game for two players where you have to devise a plan and use your cunning to locate your opponent's Command Ship and destroy it to win the game. The identity of a player's ship is visible to him but not to his opponent and different pieces have different capabilities and movement rules which creates a tense and deeply tactical affair.
- Learn the game by battlling four different opponents in the single-player campaign
- Play against friends or online opponents with fully asynchronous online multiplayer
- Multiple ship types with unique abilities and tactics
- Customise your fleet and board for even greater gameplay variety
- Exclusive five-song soundtrack from space composer Simon Heath
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- The world's greatest space duck.
Categories in common with Lew Pulsipher's Doomstar: Strategy