The best games like Realm Royale are:
- arrow_rightLeft 4 Dead
- arrow_rightGotham City Impostors
- arrow_rightLead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
- arrow_rightDRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
- arrow_rightAtlas Reactor
- arrow_rightDuke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
30 Best Games Like Realm Royale:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
1. Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead is set in a zombie apocalypse situation. You play as one of four different characters - Louis, Zoe, Bill or Francis - and try to go to safety zones at each of the levels or leaving the infected areas. The main story follows four protagonists in their attempts to escape the hordes of zombies and other infected mutants. Every single time though something goes wrong.
At every single chapter, players must defend themselves from a horde of zombies as well as completing different tasks in order to leave the location - power up the generator, contact military service via radio or some other objects. Every level you start in a safe room with melee and firearms weapon, like UZI, Katana, AK-47, supplies and medicaments like the first-aid kit which will heal you or your partner and painkillers which will give you some amount of health that you will lose over time. Ordinary zombies are not the only enemies you are going to face, as Smokers, Hunters, Tanks and other mutated monsters are about to stop you from getting to the end of the level.
Paladins (also known as Paladins: Champions of the Realm) is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter. The game is, according to developers, influenced by Team Fortress 2 and is an example of hero shooter subgenre: a type of multiplayer shooter in which you choose to play as one of the pre-made characters with unique abilities and weapons¬.
The primary game mode in Paladins is the siege. Two teams are fighting for the capture point in the center of the map. When a team successfully seizes the capture point, it gets 1 Objective Point, and the Payload spawns for them. Now they must escort the Payload to the enemy’s base to get additional Objective Point. The hostile team can, however, steal the Payload to get Objective Point themselves. Once a team gets 4 Objective Points, it wins the match.
There are more than 38 heroes (or “champions” as they are called in the game) available in Paladins. Initially, the player has access to 5 of them at any time, and 4 more are in a two-week rotation. To permanently get any other champion, the player has to buy the champion via in-game currency or buy the champions pack for real money.
3. Gotham City Impostors
Hatched from the twisted minds at Monolith Productions, Gotham City Impostors is a download-only multiplayer FPS that pits violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
- Why fight crime when you can kill it… Gotham City has gone insane! Batman is up to his pointy ears in unwanted "helpers" determined to dish out their own bloodthirsty brand of vigilante justice in his name (and image). Meanwhile, a small army of self-appointed junior Jokerz has turned the streets of Gotham into a barmy battlefield of bullets, bodies, and bear traps.
- More customization than you can shake a shotgun at… Packing more customization than you can shake a shotgun at, you get to choose the guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style. It doesn't matter if you want to be a mighty muscleman on roller skates with a hunting bow or a lithe lassie packing a homebrew rocket launcher and glider wings, Gotham City Impostors does not have rigid character classes and lets you play the way you want.
- 1000 levels of player advancement overflowing with upgrades and unlocks… A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes, there's a surefire way for you to realize your preposterous potential!
4. Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is a multiplayer third-person shooter developed by Fatshark.
The game revolves around team-based combat. The class system is present in the game. There are four classes in the game: Blaster, Deputy, Gunslinger, and a Trapper. Every class grants a bonus to their teammates. For example, the Blaster can increase the defense stat of his teammates. The classes are designed to cover every range of the battlefield. The Blaster and the Gunslinger are short range classes, while the Deputy and the Trapper should be used in the middle to long range combat.
There is no singleplayer campaign present in the game, yet there are 6 different game modes: Conquest, Greed, Powderkeg, Robbery, Shootout, and Demolition. Every game mode requires a lot of teamwork from the players. For example, in Greed mode, the objective of the players is to capture the only bag full of gold on the map and get it to a specific safe zone.
Categories in common with Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West: Action
5. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
New characters and boss fights
More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments
Post launch support for one year
7. Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
Frag like it’s 1996 – this time with even more asses to kick! Join the world’s greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, kicking alien ass and saving babes across the globe along the way. Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional ALL NEW FIFTH EPISODE from the game’s ORIGINAL EPISODE DESIGNERS with NEW MUSIC from the game’s ORIGINAL COMPOSER and NEW Duke Talk from the ORIGINAL VOICE of Duke Nukem.
• ALL-NEW Episode FIVE, created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord®” Gray!
• New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets a INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
• New “Duke Talk” plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
• New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
• Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for PC!
Evolving the shooter genre with its unique and exhilarating combination of fluid action and combat, Damnation features huge, open environments, frenetic combat, daredevil acrobatics and high-octane vehicle-based stunts. Presenting players with an intense test of reflexes, quick thinking and rapid-fire conflict, Damnation will feature vast, breathtaking landscapes, each covering miles of distance and thousands of vertical feet.
Billed as a shooter gone vertical and visually inspired by iconic elements of American history, these massive streaming landscapes will form the battlegrounds for a post-industrial conflict between humanity and an unstoppable arms dealer hell-bent on total world domination.
Choose your own paths and navigate the world by performing daredevil feats on the edge of human ability
Intelligent enemies will give chase and engage players in frantic gun fights and attacks that can come from any direction
Miles of awe-inspiring landscapes and up to three hours of actual gameplay per level
A full-range of unique vehicles from wall-riding motorbikes to armour piercing mobile artillery provide high-octane thrills
Extensive multiplayer options, including drop-in-drop-out co-op
9. Space Overlords
Erupting from the shackles of your prison, you are an Overlord, an ancient life form of immeasurable power who seeks revenge against the evil Kesedihan. Wipe out entire planetary forces, destroy cities and fight bosses as you seek to eliminate all existence of Kesedihan’s kin from the universe.Features
- Smash, shoot and stomp your way through entire cities and planetary defences
- PVP Multiplayer mode (online and offline) for up to four players
- Create your own planets using the build in Planet Editor
- Six enemy types with stronger variations to face & defeat
- Four playable characters
- 56 story mode levels
- 4 Multiplayer game modes
A fire giant with the ability to send out flaming heat waves from his hands. He is incredibly skilled in close quarters combat, robust, violent, and has a variety of physical attacks to crush any resistance.
A water type overlord, Terbang is equipped with gravity emitters that allow her to float. While the fastest overlord, her attacks are not as strong as her brothers. She uses projectiles to attack and is able to charge her attack to create a massive power attack.
One of the strongest overlords, Phemus does not travel at high speeds, but due to his four arms is able to deal massive damage at close range.
A hulking walking armour with two massive arms and tentacle-like protuberances as hair, he has a devastating spin attack which can be incredibly dangerous combined with a boost at the right time.Other titles from Excalibur Games
10. The Four Kings Casino and Slots
The Four Kings Casino & Slots is a social MMO that allows you to immerse yourself in a simulated casino experience. You will start off by creating a personalized 3D avatar that represents you in the online world. As you play, you will be rewarded with more extravagant and prestigious clothing to further customize your look. As soon as you enter the casino you will be able to participate in the most popular casino games like Texas Hold’em Poker, Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker, and more. The Four Kings Casino & Slots is a living, breathing world that is constantly evolving with new events, clothing, and games.
At The Four Kings Casino & Slots you can play at your own pace. You can socialize and play at low limit tables, or you can work your way into the VIP section and play for high stakes. The top ranked players at the end of each season in the casino are awarded with exclusive in-game rewards. Seasons last 3 months and the Number 1 ranked player will get their picture posted in the Hall Of Fame.
Get the royal treatment at The Four Kings Casino & Slots.Localization Note:The title is currently localized to Danish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian and Swedish with a varying amounts of Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional) Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish (European), Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Mexico), Thai and Turkish in progress. If you would like to help localize to your preferred language, please get in touch with us directly via email - info[at]digitalleisure[dot]com. We'd love to have your help!
If you like roguelikes or Mega Man, 20XX is for you!
20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!
20XX also features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the interwebs!
20XX supports 1-2 players locally or online via Steam. (Online play is 90% stable at this time.)
Crisp, precise controls - do exactly what you want your character to!
Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There's also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of one.)
Persistent Upgrades: as you play 20XX, you'll earn Soul Chips, which unlock powerful Permanent Upgrades and expand the pool of items that can you can find as you play!
12. Modern Combat Versus
BECOME AN AGENT OF CHAOS
Drop into a brand-new multiplayer first-person shooter featuring fun, action-packed gameplay. Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there's an Agent for every play style.
• Deploy into 4 vs. 4 multiplayer battles and fight to control a central zone.
• Play as 12 specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters combat and long-range warfare.
• Get promoted to higher competitive leagues and earn prestigious rewards.
• Experience immersive graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
• New Agents, game modes, and maps are coming soon!
13. Feel The Snow
Feel the snow is a sandbox action-adventure game with an exciting storyline, dynamic combat system, RPG and survival components. Choose one of the characters and start your journey. The game has many interesting things in store: building, crafting, puzzles, bosses, mystery, laughs, quests etc.Game features:
- Exciting storyline. Explore this unique world, meet new friends, fight dark creatures, laugh and solve puzzles.
- Dynamic combat system. Most games are focused on surviving, disregarding complexed and exciting combat system, but Feel The Snow's battles will not get you bored! Cause you will have a great variety of weapons, skills and magic.
- Sandbox Elements. Build a cozy house of your dreams, craft weapons to protect it from your enemies.
- Co-op support for up to four players! Bring your friends on the adventure by inviting them directly via Steam!
Besides two main characters, you can find some other characters, which can be unlocked while walking through the game.Game World:The game’s world is a generated randomly. The entire game is drawn in pixel art which is charming. Every new location is a new adventure, new meetings and exciting situations.
The further you get, the more interesting and unusual will be the world around you.
Support: [email protected]
StarBreak is a unique skill-based action platformer MMO where you explore strange sci-fi worlds alongside dozens of other players, kill legions of dangerous aliens and fight epic boss battles.
15. Time of Dragons
This is an MMO shooter where you ride dragons armed with missiles and lasers!
The plot of the game unfolds in an imaginary universe, where two highly advanced races, Neils and Atlans, fight against each other.
Their battle units are gigantic flying creatures controlled by adopiants, their riders.
The game offers the following:
- Multiple creatures with unique capabilities
- A wide selection of weapons
- Various combat modes
- Freedom and beauty of dragon flights
- Battles against players from all over the world!
Take your dragon into the sky and prove that you are the best!
As developers, we love our game with all our heart and will continuously develop it, ensuring updates every two weeks. Join our community to keep track!
It's gonna be fun!
16. Magical Battle Festa
In the near future, humanity has discovered a new element in their search for renewable energy: Magicore. Using "cauldrons" to refine the element, humans successfully create magic, and mages are born.
All is not well, though. As magic becomes more widespread, new creatures dubbed 'spectres' begin to appear. In hopes of training mages to fight spectres and form an army of Holy Mages, TEOS, the ruling magic agency, hosts a high stakes tournament: The Magical Battle Festa.GameplayMagical Battle Festa is an arena-based fighting game with support for up to 4 players. Use devastating combos, special moves and incredible super moves to pummel your foes into submission. Easy to learn but challenging to master, Magical Battle Festa relies on your ability to dodge enemy attacks and use your attacks at the right time without sapping all your mana.Key Features
- Gain the edge in battle by using the magibots that follow you into battle. Order them into formations to give you higher attack, higher defense, and more! Proper use of both your magical abilities and your magibots are the key to victory.
- Play intimate 1v1 matches arena matches against talented opponents, or take the game to the next level with four player. Play in teams or against unfair odds to test your skills. The sky's the limit when magic is involved.
- Choose from a wealth of unique characters, each with their own attacks, weapons and special moves.
- An all-star voice cast, including voice talent from all over the anime industry.
- Zoom around the arena to avoid fire or make subtle sway movements to dodge attacks without ever giving up ground.
17. NEO AQUARIUM - The King of Crustaceans
TWO FISH ENTER, ONE FISH LEAVES.
This is a competitive 3D shooting game based on crustaceans.
Yes, you read that right.
You get to control unique creatures like lobsters, crabs and barnacles, in a wild water world that exceeds all human sense.
Experience intense battles that take place in “NEO AQUARIUMS,” dimensionally linked aquariums that promote the evolution of organisms, and use skills that are unique to arthropods, such as “molting” and “self-amputation.”
You can even customize your own aquarium by placing the small creatures and pieces of terrain you earn in battle. Use your wild nature and your strategic skills to become the King of Crustaceans!Game Modes
- Story Mode
In this mode, you battle all kinds of aquatic creatures while enjoying the tantalizing story.
- Free Battle Mode
You can play local competitive multiplayer for up to 4 players using split-screen, or you can battle online via Steam network.
- Aquarium Edit Mode
Here you can use the parts you earned in Story Mode to customize your own stages. The creatures you place will come to your aid during combat.Message from the creator
Have you ever really looked at the crawfish and crabs you eat so casually every day?
Their hard shells, their sharp claws and spines, their 10 legs that they can amputate in case of emergency, their compound eyes that allow them to see in all directions...
They are beautiful fighting creatures, shaped by nature to survive with only their bodies in the hostile environment of the deep sea.
In most video games, human beings shoot lasers and fly through the sky as if it’s nothing, but I asked myself the question: “What if lobsters and crabs had these kinds of powers?”
Nature’s strategies sometimes far exceed the creativity of humans.
If you reach a deadlock in the human struggles of your daily life, try turning your eyes towards nature; I’m sure you’ll find quite an unexpected battle for survival there.
18. CityBattle | Virtual Earth
CityBattle - Thousands of cities fighting for dominance. Join the army of your Virtual City in the MMO F2P shooter using the Unreal Engine 4.
Every day, the virtual cities of Marseille, Beijing, Sochi etc. fight for dominance in CityBattle.
Find your city on the map of Virtual Earth, join the Army and fight the invaders.
The Army gives you various classes of military robots, but it’s up to you to tune and gear them up. Adjust your abilities, such as Stealth and Power Shield, to your unique fighting style. You are to fight the pilots of the world’s most powerful cities and gain TechnoParks, the high-tech plants that are filling your pocket and the city budget as well.
Cities with strong armies will be able to control more Techno Parks, pay more to their pilots, develop science and architecture.KEY FEATURES
- Four basic classes, over 70 subclasses The Assault subclasses:
The Bomber soars over the battlefield, dropping bombs.
The Scout prefers short distance fighting, unpredictable dashes and freezing rays.
The Thunder frequently changes positions, firing salvos of 3 guided missiles.
… and 15 other subclasses.
- Simultaneous levelup No need to level each class independently.
Your Assault’s level automatically spreads to the Guard, Phantom and Tech.
- Switch classes during the battle Create up to 20 subclasses to suit your fighting style, keep them in the hangar and switch them as you need.
- Fair monetization You pay only for speedier leveling and visual upgrades.
- Customize your robots
For combat experience pilots earn Chips and Modes that improve the abilities of their robots.
The cities of Virtual Earth are governed by their residents. Win the elections in your own virtual city and become its Mayor. You will control the budget, salaries, form alliances and declare wars. Another thing that you’ll do is hire ministers.
- Minister for Waris responsible for the city’s army equipment and training. Supports the army with military drones, launches rockets or deploys auxiliary machines to key battles.
- Minister for Culture and Social Developmentis responsible for attracting new residents, their entertainment and the content of the TV channel of his/her virtual city.
- Minister of City Planning (Architecture)is responsible for the Master Plan of the city. He/she decides what buildings, parks and roads will be built.
19. Stayin' Alive
https://youtu.be/xJjmWZjGLXMGet A Whole New Lease On Life!Do your best to die, or to save your enemies from death in this frantic multiplayer game about life and death.
Stayin' Alive is a game about four wheelchair-bound retirees who have decided it's high time to meet their maker, and four nurses who must keep the old geezers alive at all costs. Choose your side and let the dying/saving begin!It's Check Out Time!As a retiree, you will need to craft lethal weapons of self-destruction out of ordinary items and find a suitable place to commit suicide. But beware: nurses are looking for you and they're determined to save you from certain death.Life Is Precious!As a nurse, your job is keeping the old guys alive by finding the correct life-saving tool for any situation and using that on whoever is dying. Sedate the old-timers and conduct them into containment rooms to prevent suicide and instantly earn your score.
Any match lasts a few minutes and fast thinking is everything. Any time a retiree dies or is confined, points are assigned determining the winning party at the end of the match. Play in a small retirement house in South America or in a big hospital with up to 4 vs. 4 matches!
Will you take or save lives in the first ever FPSS (First Person Saver/Suicider)?
- Online Multiplayer matches for up to 8 players (4 vs. 4)
- Save your enemies as a nurse. How good are you at keeping others safe?
- Kill yourself as a retiree. How fast can you die?
- Craft your tools of death. Razors made out of toothbrushes. Auto-combustion kit made from Zippos. Creativity is the key.
- 6 ways to die. Each one with its corresponding life-saver tool. Die like you always wanted to IRL (!?).
- Sedate and confine retirees. No real senior citizens were harmed in the making of this game.
- Cooperation is the key. Help your friends die, or save everyone.
20. Dinosis Survival
Dinosis Survival is a third person shooter with dinosaurs based on a mysterious story.
As a player, we control a man named Tom Burt. He woke up in the jungle full of dinosaurs after his plane crashed. Is he the only one that survived the crash? What is this place?
The most important gameplay elements are hunting and sneaking. Dinosaurs can see you, can smell you, can attack you or run away when hurt. You will find many weapons, puzzles, and clues.
Hunger is a very important issue in the game. You can hunt or grab some dinosaur’s eggs to eat and restore energy. To cook dinosaur meat, you must make a fire camp in safe place.
This is an Indie production made by one single person, but it has been polished and designed with care. This is the first episode to a story of survival in a world that falls apart.
21. Offensive Combat: Redux!
Offensive Combat: Redux! is a fast-paced, frenetic online FPS game that lets you show your skill and play as a number of different unique characters including Commandos, Aliens, Geckos, Chickens, Orcs, Pirates, Disco Stars, and more! Gear up with dozens of insane weapons and take on Killer Robots in single player mode. Test out new weapons in the Weapon Range, then explore the maps to get yourself ready for multiplayer.
Team up in Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag, or jump into the chaos of a free-for-all round of Deathmatch. With 6 very different maps at launch and multiple modes, Offensive Combat: Redux! is a unique, funny, FPS game that you won't want to miss!
Earn XP to unlock weapon upgrades, better melee weapons and fun grenades. Earn coins to spend on new avatar parts, or pwn your opponents for random loot drops of avatar parts. And best of all, there's No Micro-Transaction BullS**t!Features
- 6 Maps (with more in the works)
- Weapons, Weapons, Weapons - Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, SMGs, Shotguns, Handguns, Melee Weapons
- Hundreds of Avatar Parts - Show your unique character as you chose from more than 40 character heads, chests, legs, arms and feet and more than 1,000 combinations at launch
- Power-ups – find time-limited power-ups in game including Chainguns, Armor, Double Damage, Rocket Launchers, and more
- Multiple Pwns- Teabag your enemies after you kill them for extra rewards and random drops
- Multiplayer Game Modes
-Deathmatch (2-12 Players)
-Team Deathmatch (4-16 Players)
-Capture the Flag (4-16 Players)
- Single Player Modes
-Killer Bot Mode
-Map Exploration Mode
-Courtyard - An Asian temple with Dragon Statues and Koi ponds that keeps you moving
-Dry Run - A desert themed town that features plenty of sniping spots and three paths that make this a favorite for Capture-The-Flag games
-Probetown - The Aliens have landed in suburbia and they're beaming you up to pick up power-ups like armor and the Chaingun!!
-Slums - A run down section of a city that features sniping spots and close quarters choke points as well as all of the power-ups and ammo crates
-Turbine - A futuristic energy plant with multiple towers and lots of places to battle it out
Categories in common with Offensive Combat: Redux!: Action
22. Neon Shadow
Neon Shadow is a fast paced Cyber Punk FPS inspired by classic shooters. Suit up and grab your shotgun. Your mission: Save humanity from the dark mechanoids who have taken control of your space station and soon the rest of the galaxy!
Everything in the Steam version has been improved from the controls to the graphics, we would like to think of it as Neon Shadow 2.0. Please shout if there are additional features you would like to see!
Planned additions so far are; split-screen up to 4, chat functions, player names (over head) and Tobii support.
• Old school first person shooter game-play.
• Single player campaign.
• Online multiplayer death-match mode
• LAN multiplayer death-match.
• Cyber Punk soundtrack from Abducted by Sharks.
23. Hover Junkers
Hover Junkers is a VR with tracked controllers ONLY multiplayer shooter designed from the ground up for VR. Immerse yourself in a virtual world of drought stricken future where junk hunters scavenge for scrap left behind. Choose from 17 different ships that range from tiny to huge to fit any size VR play area. Engage in multiplayer combat to claim scrap/loot and defend against enemy players. Use scrap to fortify your Junker from incoming fire. Physically dodge, hide, and shoot from behind the cover of your Junkers defenses.
Hover Junkers is unlike anything you've played.
24. Relic Hunters Legend
Relic Hunters Legend is an online cooperative Shooter/Looter/RPG from the creators of Chroma Squad, Dungeonland and Relic Hunters Zero.
The game is currently under development. If you want to play it early and support us, please join in our Kickstarter, coming October 5th.
Sign up to our official newsletter on our website to unlock the Mini-Soundtrack right now!Key Features
- Touching Tale of Friendship and Time Travel
Uncover the mysteries of the past, get to know your favorite characters better, and save the Galaxy together. Story will keep being expanded indefinitely with new storylines, characters and side stories being introduced with updates.
- Deep RPG Systems
Collect hundreds of items, hunters and relics, and customize your perfect relic-hunting machine! Relic Hunters Legend is a full-blown RPG where you can customize each Hunter to fit your playstyle. We enjoy theorycrafting and lots of stats, and we won't dumb down our RPG systems.
- Multiplayer Cooperative Gameplay
In Relic Hunters Legend we're introducing online cooperative play for up to four players! Play the campaign solo, or play with your friends in this exciting and fun-filled galactic journey!
- Next-Generation of Top-Down Shooter Combat
Run and gun online with friends in full 3D environments with smart enemies, cool abilities and items. Play with either keyboard-and-mouse or a controller, and experience full verticality and freedom of movement. Easy or challenging activities for all tastes and moods - chill out by yourself or with friends, or put on your game face and tackle some serious challenges, whenever you feel like it.
- Gorgeous Visuals
An innovative mix of 2D and 3D visuals powered by proprietary techniques brings our colorful crew to life in a way you have never seen before! Looks great and runs great even on very old hardware.
- Play for Free, Forever
We understand your trepidation when you hear "free-to-play", and we want to make a great game without nickel-and-diming you. Our top priority is to always be honest, upfront and transparent in our communication regarding these matters. We assure you: everything can be earned by playing the game, and you will never be stuck behind a pay-wall; this we can guarantee.
- Full "PC Master Race" Features
We've got 4K Resolution, unlocked framerates and 21:9 Support, as well as fully customizable controls and many options. A modern rig will easily get you to 144 FPS at 4K resolution for a crisp, clear and smooth gaming experience. We can't get enough of it!
25. Ameline and the Ultimate Burger
The king was cursed, and won't eat anything! Bring him the Ultimate Burger and revive his appetite...
but beware, the power of the Ultimate Burger will make the whole kingdom drool, defend it with your needles!
Ameline and the Ultimate Burger, although a cute and pleasant game, will put you and your friend's dexterity to the test!
While being a family game for everyone, it will take precision, focus, and fast reactions to defend the Ultimate Burger.
Featuring a 100 levels and a shop with lots of cute, cool, or useful stuff to buy for each characters. (Using the coins you collect in game, we don't like IAP)
We are a 3 persons company, we aimed to keep a good quality game, albeit our small budget.
We hope you'll have tons of fun playing our game!
Very important note 1 : This game was made and optimised to play with gamepads!
Very important note 2 : This game was made and optimised to play with friends!
Now you can play alone with keyboard and mouse, we hope you'll have a good day nonetheless.
Embark on an odyssey of epic proportions in an endless post-apocalyptic ocean while fighting off pirates and monsters in this procedurally generated rogue-like survival and exploration game.Features:
- Survive and maintain subsistence for yourself and your vessel.
- Build and tow custom made floating buildings.
- Discover other survivors and trade with random traveling merchants.
- Fight off pirates and wildlife.
- Dive to the ocean floor and discover the old world.
- Hunt sea creatures of monstrous proportions.
27. CDF Ghostship
Over 350 years in the future mankind has embraced space travel and exploration. We have colonized many worlds and spread ourselves across the galaxy. The Colonial Defense Force (CDF) is responsible for the security of Earth and her colonies, and our only line of defense against the unknown.
On March 1st 2368 contact was lost with our most distant colony, located in the Icarus system. Two days later the Dreadnought class spaceship CDF Goliath was dispatched to investigate. Experience the events that transpire as a Marine on the boarding party to the Icarus 3 Space Station and as a pilot returning from another mission a few days later.
Discover what happened to the CDF Goliath and why nine days after entering the Icarus system it was finally declared a Ghostship.
*5 Game Modes
*Old Style FPS shooter with fluid gameplay
*Random Narrative, game events and random enemies for a real FPS challenge
*Open world space craft with a practical design
*Over 20 different enemies ranging from zombies to aliens and armed survivors
*Multiple endings and a story which evolves based on random events and the choices you make in each game
*Fast-paced and challenging waves of enemies in onslaught mode
*15 different weapons from 2 weapon types : Laser & Plasma
*A new type of AI which offers challenging and unpredictable gameplay
Play the character Zak Thomas in an open world spacecraft and space station with random events and enemies, and a huge focus on atmosphere and immersion.
You are one of the last survivors on the colony, you must survive for 25 minutes until the rescue ship arrives! Do you have what it takes?
A wave based survival mode where you must kill as many enemies as you can. There are 4 different onslaught maps which are based on locations from the story mode.
Offers a variety of diverse challenges which will test your combat ability, agility, and problem solving skills. There are 4 different challenge maps which are based on locations from the story mode.
Consists of single missions based on historic CDF battles and simulations created for the Marines on the Goliath to hone their skills.
*****WARNING: THIS GAME CONTAINS FLASHING LIGHTS & LOTS OF BLOOD n` GUTS! ******