The best games like Realm of the Mad God are:
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! 2
- arrow_rightHero Siege
- arrow_rightNuclear Dawn
- arrow_rightSword of the Stars: The Pit
100 Best Games Like Realm of the Mad God:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (14)
- iOS (37)
- Android (31)
- macOS (78)
- Linux (56)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (11)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (15)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (4)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
Overcooked puts the player into the shoes of two restaurant chefs at once. Each level is a kitchen, and your goal is to cook a list of meals following the onscreen recipes. The time is limited, and there are restrictions on how much money the player can spend on the ingredients. The player controls two characters that can be switched at any time or ordered to do a list of actions.
The kitchens are often set in the oddball places, such as a pirate ship, two speeding trucks, a pedestrian crosswalk, or an iceberg. The level elements are dynamic and may move or change during the gameplay. Tables and ovens can slide, and the cooks can fall off the level, though they will respawn shortly.
There’s a story mode in which cooking is tied to the plot. The game is set in the Onion Kingdom that was attacked by an insatiable spaghetti monster. The chefs travel back in time to refine their cooking skills and feed the monster when it appears again.
Since even in the single mode the player has to control two cooks, the game predictably has a co-op multiplayer and a competitive mode in which the players try to “outcook” each other. Both modes, however, are local, and there’s no online multiplayer.
2. Orcs Must Die! 2
The game takes place a few days after the events of the first part of Orcs must die!. The Sorceress is trying to escape from the crowd. And suddenly, mysteriously, a massive split opens up next to her. She crosses the threshold and finds herself in the Dwarven Mines, right in front of a War Mage who now works at the mines. She enlists his help in the fight against the orcs. But the two discovered that more and more cracks are opening up in different places. They decide to enter the rift and return to the Dead World.
You play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps The Mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
You have to defend new fortresses and mines of gnomes, as well as destroy tens of thousands of orcs and other monsters — at your disposal a variety of weapons, spells, guards, traps and amulets. You are given the opportunity to go through a new campaign with friends in a joint game - or fight for survival in endless mode!
3. Hero Siege
Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 7 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer!
We developers are interested in your feedback. So if you choose to get the game see you on the forums! - Vexorian
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 60 different hats!
- 4 Acts to play through! Extra acts come with Expansion sets!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 7 playable classes! Extra classes come with Expansion sets!
- 6 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare, legendary, mythic and satanic loot!
Hero Siege has full controller support!
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
5. Nuclear Dawn
Nuclear Dawn is a multiplayer first-person shooter developed by InterWave Studios. It was initially announced as a Source Engine mod but was later made as a separate game.
World War 3 broke out on January, 22nd 2040. The war was fought with the devastating nuclear armament of the 20th century. Nanoviruses annihilated whole cities and machines roamed their streets. It is 2049, the war still continues, and those who survived are now parts of the Consortium or the Empire.
The players compete with each other in 16 versus 16 matches. There is one commander chosen in both of these teams. A commander places objective for their team on the map, places checkpoints, builds up defenses and supports their team by calling in a scout UAV.
All the other players are usual soldiers. There are four soldier classes available to the players with each class having its own purpose.
Assaults serve as perfect middlemen, who are capable of everything but are not perfect in it. They can be seen carrying an AR, a grenade launcher or a DMR.
Exos are slow-moving but deadly. They can lock their exosuits down in place in order to drastically improve their accuracy. They're fond of chainguns.
Stealths are fast, agile, but have almost to none armor and ammo. They use SMGs and sniper rifles.
Supports are a must on the battlefield. Although they are lightly armored, they can revive downed soldiers and do repairs. SMGs are their pick.
6. Sword of the Stars: The Pit
A deadly plague ravages your world. Your last hope: a legendary alien facility dug deep into the Feldspar Mountains...a massive Pit, built by the ancient Suul'ka.
If 'The Pit' really exists, there might be something left. Something that will give your doctors a fighting chance at the cure.
All you know for sure is that every expedition into those mountains has failed to return...
And Nothing Sows Death Like the Suul'ka.
Quamdiu Poteris Superesse?
Sword of the Stars: The Pit is a fun, fast, light-hearted turn-based RPG, where the tradition of Rogue and other old school dungeon-diving games meets the sci-fi Sword of the Stars universe, where the question to ask isn't "Did you make it to the end?" so much as "How far did you make it into The Pit before the monsters got you?"
Be brave, press on for the sake of your planet, and when all else fails, go out in a blaze of glory!Key Features
- 3 Characters to choose from... Marine, Pilot and Engineer!
- 30 Levels of ancient evil science between you and the cure!
- Improve your character and increase your skills as you try and find a way to survive the depths.
- Dozens and dozens of enemies drawn from the Sword of the Stars universe!
- Over 50 weapons and armors with a variety of special effects including flamethrowers, rocket launchers, plasma cannons and powered Brawler armor!
- Randomized augmentation effects (for your equipment... and for you!) make each game unique.
- Crafting lets you make special items from bits and pieces of your enemies.
- Over 100 items to discover, ranging from the familiar to ancient exotic tech.
- Dozens of room types containing a host of exotic devices to help - or maybe hinder - your progress.
- Discover and decipher hidden messages, crafting recipes, and pieces of Sword of the Stars lore!
- Many fiendish ways to die including poisoning, disease, traps, radiation, starvation and of course... MONSTERS.
single player & online multi-player awesomeness! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action!
It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own
little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the
usual story, but with many very interesting twists.
Play a purely defense game in various modes on a sweet selection of levels, or go into Skirmish
mode and play a new type of TD game against either the computer or another human opponent.
That’s right.. Two way REAL-TIME TD against the computer or a real person!
It’s TD like you’ve never seen or experienced before.Key Features:
- 35 local Single-player Defense levels in ranging difficulties from beginner to insane
- 25 local Real-time Multi-player Skirmish levels (play One v.s One against AI or another Human)
- 9 local Real-time Multi-player 6 way online Mayhem levels
- No static towers... Your towers are actually Cubemen. Place them and move them around at will.
- Real 3D environments with Height, Cross overs, bridges and floating platforms.
- 6 Single-player Defense modes to choose from with local and online leader boards
- Online Leader-boards and Statistic tracking
- 41 Achievements to earn
- Clean, rich and simplistic visuals that keep the focus on the strategy
Overture is a rogue-like 2D action game developed by Black Shell Games.
The game shares many similarities with other rogue-like games. In Overture, you take a role of one of 24 characters and explore the randomly-generated dungeons for loot slaying hordes of monsters and fearsome bosses.
There are four types of characters in the game: warriors, rogues, mages, and shamans. At first, you only have one character per type. Like most other games in the genre, Overture uses a permadeath system which means that there is no way to respawn and after you die battling in a dungeon you start next run from the beginning. After game over you gain some amount of money depending on how well you made this time. You can spend it to unlock new characters or upgrade the ones that you already have.
You control your character using mouse and keyboard. The control scheme reminds of twin-stick shooters. You walk with WASD, aim with mouse and attack with mouse buttons. You can also use magic spells and special abilities. The most notable gameplay mechanic in Overture is running away from enemies. To do so, you have to stop attacking and start going in the direction of the mouse pointer. Mastering this mechanic is essential for surviving in the dungeons. Throughout the dungeons, you can find various useful weapons and items that can boost your stats.
9. Secret of the Magic Crystals
In this game you manage a horse-breeding farm set in a fantasy surrounding. The game enables you to breed legendary horses such as Pegasus, Unicorn, Fire-steed, Ice-steed and Demon-steed. You can buy over 700 objects during the game. Make all kinds of horseshoes as well as lots of magical potions for your horses. If they are exhausted or ill, you are able to cure and look after them. Your horses and colts need lots of care and that’s the way they recover their strengths. You can train your horses on four different fields in five levels of difficulty. You can even breed them in order to have more talented horses. Different horse races help you to gather 25 kinds of cups and you can send your horses to complete 30 exciting missions.
- Real time weather and season changing.
- 5 different buildings and over 5 levels to upgrade your buildings on your farm.
- 5 different type of fantasy horses.
- Interactive horse caring.
- Over 700 items to decorate your stable.
- Over 30 kind of magical potions.
- Over 30 kind of magical horseshoes.
- 4 training fields to train your horses, 5 difficulty for each.
- 25 cups to win on horse races.
- 30 quests to find the lost magical crystals.
10. Mighty Party
It’s very simple and addictive – one tap to put the fighter onto the battlefield and only 3 MINUTES to win! It can reveal all your tactical skills – define opponent’s weaknesses and play heroes who can absolutely change situation on the battlefield and bring you top place in rankings!
Find dozens of fighters in PvP and enjoyable Journey! Level up them to reveal their new skills and qualities! Combine them with other heroes to gather a legendary PARTY OF CHAMPIONS!
Tile-based & fast-paced innovative battle system. Easy to grasp and extremely tactical!
Infinite squad combinations from dozens of Champions with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Lots of ways to power-up Heroes: level-up them, bind them with others, turn them into GOLD ones!
Captivating PVP (Rankings, Tournaments, Events, Survival, Raids etc.) with great rewards!
Very tactical Campaign with epic story of Heavenly Roads and true hero’s Journey!
Also you can check our other projects. Epiq step-by-step RPG with elements of strategy Forge of Gods and exciting VR-shooter Cargo Cult: Shoot'n'Loot VR.
Panoramik Inc. has been making games since 2005. We specialize in creating different types of games, ranging from casual ones up to mid core.
11. Castle of no Escape 2
Prepare yourself for the dangers of the cursed castle! Countless heroes have tried and failed to destroy the ancient spell that holds its walls. Meanwhile, hundreds of monsters are roaming inside, guarding the sword shards — the last known thing to be capable of defeating the demonic castle owner, thus shattering its magical structure.
Although, you are not alone — some help could be obtained from the merchants, who, for reasons not truly understood, offer their services right inside the lair of evil. Though, it seems to be only a matter of time for them to disappear...
Explore 6 x 6 x 6 = 216 rooms of randomly generated hazards and enemies while collecting the necessary artefacts. Plan your next step carefully, because save points aren't a thing in a rogue-lite game! There is, however, another option, explained below.FEATURES
Battle System: Every character is different, try them all! Perform the Agile attack when you're in a pinch. Use armor and shields to your advantage and boost armor stats using the emblems.
PAL/NTSC modes: If the game feels too unforgiving, you can tone down the difficulty, lowering the framerate to 50 (PAL). Note, though, that music and sounds become more evil at the 83% of their original pitch.
Password System: Just like in an old NES game, in this game you need to input 13 characters to get back to your game session. Still, the powers of evil prevent you from saving anything much more than the artefacts you've found...
Unfold the mystery: Defeat minibosses to unlock more playable characters.CREDITS
Game by D. E. X. and Kolenka Team
Trailer by Dr. Zlo
Portuguese-Brazil translation by Gianvelox
We're open to translators! Get the game to YOUR language!
12. Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation
Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation, a turn-based dungeon-crawling game based on the Dungeons & Dragons Adventure System board games.
-- SETTING --
On the deadly peninsula of Chult, an adventuring party must fight their way through dangerous jungles, labyrinths and dungeons to find and reverse the cause of the death curse. Choose to play as one or more of the four adventurers (Artus Cimber, Asharra, Birdsong, and Dragonbait) to face many perilous challenges and deadly foes throughout the quest.
-- FEATURES --
- Unique Quests: The procedural map generation allows every quest to remain unique even when replaying them multiple times.
- Over 40 Quests: The game features a mix of Main Story quests and Side quests.
- A board game experience brought to life: The game highlights most of the features from the popular board game, combined with features unique to the digital version.
- Craft your way to Victory: Collect rare crafting materials. Craft powerful weapons and armors to strengthen your heroes.
- End Acererak’s reign of terror and bring peace to the region of Chult.
- Master your heroes' capabilities and hone new strategies.
- Explore and fight your way through perilous dungeons and jungles.
- Face hordes of monsters and terrible villains.
- Craft powerful weapons, armor, and accessories.
- Level up and unlock new possibilities.
- Find chests filled with treasures and materials.
13. Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
„Listen! The end is nigh!! Hear my words and prepare! An ancient cult has set foot in our lands! They call themselves -The Sons of Dawn- and pray to some dark elder god. They have started recruiting people for their cause all over the country. I fear that they want to try to awaken something which should be left sleeping. Something dangerous and sinister! Something that might destroy us all. Spend your last of days wisely...“
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
- 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
- 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
14. Death's Hangover
Death's Hangover is a ball and bat game, featuring mature comedy and themes. (Mainly poop jokes)
'Old grim has a hangover, and a really bad one.. after discovering bastard dracula has stolen souls, he summons two of the greatest dead warriors to have ever lived, or the first ones he could find...
Only these two dead morons can get the souls back and defeat bastard Dracula once and for all. If they fail, Death will kill them again... So no pressure..'
- A Ball,
- A Bat,
- Two dead idiots,
- 96+ levels,
- Massive boss fights,
- Unique Bonus stages,
- Sticky, Spike and ghost power-ups, plus many more,
- Powerups can be leveled up,
- Control the speed of the ball, with dash, and slowdown,
- Puzzle levels, as well as arcade style levels,
- Multiple routes, and secret areas,
- Wacky humor throughout,
- Unique 2ply mode,
- Includes OST + Bonus tracks,
- Level editor, make your own levels!
Switchcars is a vehicular roguelike arcade set in a broken spacetime. Escape alien beasts through procedural environments, using more than 1,000 vehicles. All you need to do is reach the year 2055. In theory.
You are probably not going to make it. Not the first time, not the second, but perhaps the 100th? Every round is different, and you'll get better over time, so crack your knuckles and show those alien beasts who's the master of vehicular arts, the ultimate escaper of Earth, the unintended interdimensional time traveler scientist-man of pure vehiculative efficiency! Or, get struck by a bus and try again.Features:
- New kind of gameplaySwitch instantly between vehicles in your inventory to move as fast as possible.
- 1,000 vehiclesNearly all kinds you can imagine, all driveable, with different behaviors. There's a bit more than a thousand actually, and more is yet to come.
- Procedural environmentsForests, streets, ice plains, outer space, train yards, minefields - Around 100 unlockable types of terrain, diverse traffic to dodge, as well as more than 150 static scenery objects.
- Time travelThe playable years are 1950 to 2055. The point in time dictates available vehicles and environments, but also difficulty. Can you make it to the end and get an interstellar spaceship, the ultimate vehicle?
- Vehicle upgradesRocket-propelled motorcycle with caterpillar tracks and machine guns? Yes! There are 40 powerups that can be used on any vehicle, altering their performance and appearance.
- Content browserBrowse vehicles, lanes or powerups you've unlocked. See how many you haven't seen yet.
- Immensely replayableDue to agile gameplay and procedural nature of the game, the rounds are always different, relatively short and unpredictable - in classic action roguelike manner.
- High fidelityCrunchy crashes, distinctive and colorful pixel art, highly detailed sound and original adaptive music.
Get ready for a turn-based tactical adventure. Lead your team of space rangers, discover secrets of the uncharted planet, defeat alien monsters, follow the story and upgrade your heroes with new weapons and futuristic gear.
Turn-based strategy in old-school style inspired by XCOM, Incubation and Laser Squad
Command your team and defeat enemies in intense squad-based tactical battles
Exciting story inspired by golden age of sci-fi. Discover uncharted icy planet and unravel the story about secret base of corporation Omega
Eliminate dangerous inhabitants of the strange planet. Invulnerable brontors, fast creepers, mutants and more
Find broken weaponary, repair it and gear up your team
Earn chips in missions and upgrade hero powersuits to enhance your special abilities
Find out hidden details about your characters in various dialogues on your spaceship
Search secret drones on levels and fill up your in-game encyclopedy about scientific secrets of the base
And, last but not least, face the cunning bosses at the end of each story chapter
17. Skyward Collapse
How do you balance -- and indeed encourage -- a war between factions without letting either side obliterate the other? How do you rule over gods, creatures, and men who refuse to obey you? How do you build a landscape of villages when bandits and mythology are conspiring to tear it down? Skyward Collapse places you into the role of The Creator, and frees you to tackle these problems your own way. Brought to you by the developer of the modern strategy classic AI War: Fleet Command, Arcen's second full strategy title is equally unique (but far easier to learn): a turn-based 4x strategic god-game.
Your task is to build and populate the floating continent of Luminith. You create -- but cannot control -- gods, creatures, and artifacts from both Greek and Norse mythology. The power you wield with these is immense: Heimdall's horn causes everyone outdoors to drop dead, for crying out loud. Your task is to keep both factions alive and fighting until The Master calls you home -- but this is harder than it sounds. Bandit Keeps pop up periodically, as do Woes such as floods, serial killers, guild strikes, and vegetarian uprisings. Every game plays out differently, and you'll need even the craziest of your powers in order to survive what lies in store for you.Game Features
- A turn-based strategic god-game where you control neither faction, but instead strive to maintain the balance of power.
- Make towns and war as the boardgame-like floating continent continues to construct itself around you.
- Persuade your minions into doing what you want by controlling the circumstances of their (brief) lives.
- 16 gods, each with unique passive abilities and three active powers, help you further your goals as you pass into the Age of Monsters.
- Level up your player profile by winning games. Twelve unlockable buildings in all!
- Straightforward controls paired with an intuitive and helpful interface make this an easy title to pick up... but the strategy runs deep.
- Multiple difficulty levels let you play a very relaxed game up to a nail-bitingly difficult one. There's no one best way to win!
- Co-op multiplayer for up to 8 players.
18. Graceful Explosion Machine
Skillfully pilot the Graceful Explosion Machine, a fighter ship armed with a ludicrously overpowered quad-weapon array! Lost in deep space, you'll shoot, dash and combo your way through jewel-hued uncharted planets, fighting an alien armada to find a way home.
The GEM fighter is the most advanced single pilot fighter in the galaxy, offering precise controls, nimble movement, and devastating firepower.
- Blisteringly intense side-scrolling arcade shooter
- Devastatingly powerful quad-weapon array - four unique and dynamic weapons
- Survive an alien onslaught in 30+ levels across four distinct planets
- Gorgeous visuals bursting with vibrant colours, and bold geometric design
- Hypnotic synthesizer-driven soundtrack
- Extensive statistics and rankings encourages replayability to perfect the combo system
- Compete in Score Attack mode: a finely-tuned experience for racking up big scores!
19. Breathing Fear
The project is a nonlinear survival/adventure game.
This story is about a man brought by his fate to an abandoned house in the woods. This place mysteriously makes him be afraid of his own shadow, and that’s driving him crazy. Will he be able to stay sane and solve all the mysteries of the cursed house?
- Dismal and disturbing atmosphere.
- Screamers are not scary. Something you are going to feel in this house is scary.
- The winner of Games Jam: Gamm.
20. Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age
Prepare to delve into a fascinating world where the forces of technology and magic are embroiled in a vicious struggle! Blurring the lines between the RPG and strategy genres, Megamagic recaptures the unmistakable flavour of the 80s in a game filled with pop culture references and magnified by the incredible music by Mitch Murder, composer of Kung Fury and Hotline Miami 2 soundtracks.
Megamagic features a deep combat system that put five different schools of magic at your command, challenging you to unveil the secrets hidden in monster-infested wastelands, neon-bathed cities and shady dungeons alike. Learn new spells and summon the creatures you have beaten, leading a powerful army of grims on your own style. You will need to rely on your ever-growing grimoire, developing your own playstyle as you become the greatest wizard in the world... and the last hope to discover what the sacred institution of the Order is hiding behind their unsullied facade.Features
- Action RPG meets Real Time Strategy in a totally new way.
- Explore an open world and venture into the depths of perilous dungeons.
- Master 5 different magical alignments: Neonmancy, Vegemancy, Sanctumancy, Fulgomancy and Necromancy.
- Research and craft 20 spells + 16 grims, each with their own passive and active unique skills.
- Beat 9 hair-raising bosses.
- Local multiplayer co-op mode: have up to 4 player companions controlling your grims in battle!
- Original soundtrack by 80's synth-surfer Mitch Murder.
21. Rogue's Tale
Rogue's Tale is a single player turn-based dungeon crawling game.
The game takes place in a place called Frostmourn Keep and its underlying dungeons located in the World's End Mountains. The goal is to overthrow the current king of the Frostmourn Keep and become the new king.
- Classless character building where you can be the kind of rogue you want.
- Seemingly unfair, untimely and unforgiving deaths which are also permanent.
- Ways to counter these deaths by learning the game mechanics.
- Random dungeons and encounters.
- 24 talents to build your character with.
- 30 spells to build your character even further.
- 60 heritages that make your next character stronger.
- 30 challenges to complete once you get the hang of the game.
Hunt your nightmares
You're a Hellhunter, the last line of defense between our world and the savage creatures that lurk just outside. By investigating the world around you and reading the evidence you’ll learn more about what you’re hunting and how to kill it.
Use your wits, your experience and your arsenal of monster-hunting tools to rid the world of ghouls, ghosts, demons and everything that goes bump in the night - for the right price of course.Story
You've been tracking a bloody trail across rural Australia for almost a decade, following the beast that took your family. Your hunt has led you to the small town of Windsor Heights. Ever since the reopening of Ravenhall Manor, townspeople have started to go missing and strange sightings have been recorded around the town. From spectral women beckoning people into the fog, to spiders as large as wolves - Australia is a dangerous place to live.
Become a Hellhunter
- Tricks of the tradeStart your journey with a flickering torch, rusty gun and a whole lot of guts. Complete jobs to develop your skills and learn more about the monsters that haunt the night. Develop your character and build your arsenal through a detailed RPG and job system. Become an elite hunter and get your revenge.
- Choose your contractsThere are all manner of creatures prowling the streets, from ghosts to hellhounds, monstrous spiders and demons. Which order you take your contracts is up to you, but each monster you slay brings you closer to unearthing the dark truth.
- Hunt, or be huntedHow you clear the town is up to you. You can go in guns blazing and let your shotgun do the talking, or you can plan and research your targets to use their weaknesses against them.
- Study your preyAs a Hellhunter, knowledge is one of your greatest weapons. By reading your environment and uncovering the weaknesses of the creatures you're hunting, you can make it a little easier to slay them. The Cryptonomicon is your Hellhunter guidebook, tracking the creatures you’ve slain and the clues you’ve collected.
- Use your toolsFrom shotguns and booby traps, to silver nitrate rounds and high tech gadgets - there are many tools in your arsenal that can help you fight the darkness. Choosing what to bring with you, and when to use it can be the difference between victory and a grizzly defeat.
23. The Crooked Man
"There was a crooked man,
and he walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat,
which caught a crooked mouse,
and they all lived together
in a little crooked house. "
This is the first title in the series known as The Strange Man, developed by Uri Games.
Experience the myriad horrors awaiting David as he moves into his new house.
In commemoration of the game's Steam release, achievements, and multi-language localization have been added.
The second installment, entitled The Sand Man, as well as further installments in the series - respectively entitled The Boogie Man and The Hanged Man - are also scheduled to be released on Steam in the near future.Features2D horror-adventure featuring exploration and action elements
Wide range of hardcore expressions of violence
1Quest is a turn-based roguelike RPG where you play as a young adventurer who pursues an evil blood cult that has abducted several children, including the princess of the kingdom!
You got 7 days before they can start their evil ritual to summon an ancient demon by sacrificing the children. Each region of the realm contains dungeons full of hostile creatures, but you will also find help and get various rewards depending on which path you take towards rescuing the children. But you need to hurry, if you want to save them all...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and prevent the blood cult from summoning the demon.Key features
- Turn based RPG
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinities for more diversity and replayability
CryoFall is Sci-Fi multiplayer survival game set on a forgotten planet in a distant future.DescriptionWelcome to the world of CryoFall, where a catastrophic crash landing has stranded you — and dozens of others — millions of light-years from home, trapped on a hostile planet and in constant danger.
Your only hope for survival is to make use of the resources around you as you develop your skills and technology to conquer this new land, tame its harsh wilderness and build a new life for you and those who have found themselves marooned on CryoFall.
Together with dozens of other survivors you can create your own cities, establish active economy, industry and agriculture, or pillage what other survivors managed to put together.Features
- Complex crafting and industrial system, including oil refining & lithium extraction
- Various stages of technological progress (primitive, industrial, modern, post-modern, sci-fi)
- Farming with complex crop growth simulation, fertilizers, etc. & diverse cooking options
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with meaningful specialization options emphasizing meaningful interactions, rather than just combat
- Economy with coin minting, complex trading and automated vending machines managed by players
- Carefully hand-crafted maps and locations (+ map editor)
- Storyline elements discovered through exploration
- Diverse environments with several biomes (temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, etc.)
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server
- Complex character simulation with several dozens of status effects (e.g. bleeding, poisoning, radiation, etc.)
- Extensive modding capabilities, including real-time code editing
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1489843089DevelopmentThe game is in active development and new features added monthly with each new version release!
26. 88 Heroes
It's 8:08am on 8th August 1988, and the evil Dr. H8 has brought the world to the brink of total annihilation! His demands are simple: pay $88 octillion within 88 minutes, or Dr. H8's 88 thermo-nuclear warheads will wipe out the Earth! But who will save us in our time of need? The bravest? The boldest? No... the 88 Heroes!
Prepare to infiltrate Dr. H8’s lair with the help of the strangest, dumbest and most pointless superheroes ever! With 88 levels between you and Dr. H8, only 88 seconds to complete each level and the 88-minute Doomsday clock already ticking, lead 88 unique characters – each with their own special abilities – on a platform-hopping, enemy-smashing, danger-dodging mission to save Earth from complete destruction!
Can the 88 Heroes save the day? Let’s hope so! They called the best, but the best were busy…
- 88 different heroes! Discover their unique powers and use them to conquer each stage - if they die though, they're lost forever (well, sort of)!
- 88 different levels! Explore Dr. H8's lair across four worlds, avoiding all manner of deadly obstacles and evil hero-crushing enemies.
- 88 seconds per level! The clock's already ticking; can you make it to Dr. H8's penthouse in his orbiting space station before the 88-minute Doomsday timer runs out?!
- Endless replay value! Heroes change order every time you play to keep things interesting, and you can try to save the day with your favourite eight heroes or even just one. Good luck!
27. Life in Bunker
Life in Bunker is a sandbox bunker-building simulator.
You've been elected as the new Bunker Warden! Now you must take control over a group of fellow bunker residents and try to make them last until the surface becomes habitable. The task however is not trivial. The underground life is difficult, full of danger and the residents will heavily rely on your wise, sometimes not so wise, decisions. One wrong step can put the entire Bunker on the brink of extinction.
So, manage wisely, spend you resources carefully and your bunker will prosper.
- Procedural world - every new game, it will be a new world.
- 4 levels - the underground world consists of 4 levels, so the bunker can grow not only wide but deep as well.
- Residents management - there are six occupations the residents can take. But every resident is unique and can be assigned only to certain tasks.
- Events system - diseases, infections, sudden outages and breaks will always mangle your plans.
- Research and upgrades - open new structures and upgrade the old ones.
- Ageing - the residents grow old, it's a natural course of life. You'll need a constant flow of young residents to replace the retired.
- Resources management - water, power, clean air, ore, building material, garbage and several types of food each of them plays important role in the bunker and you'll need to manage them carefully.
28. Peasant Knight
Peasant Knight is a challenging puzzle-platformer that you can play with only two keys: jump and stop.
All the while you're relentlessly dashing forward into traps, enemies, and hazards.
Peasant Knight has a tongue-in-cheek tone that fits well the many ways to reach your demise.
* 80+ levels to solve
* 18 traps, enemies, and bosses to overcome.
* Local multiplayer (up to 4 players)
* Coop and race modes
* Level editing and sharing
29. Zombie Party
Zombie Party is a retro rampage of fun and over-the-top action, while still giving the players a deep and engaging Action-RPG Rogue-like experience! Go on a time traveling adventure, or delve deep into procedural dungeons full of gold, loot, and secrets! Unforgiving boss fights that challenge the players skills and abilities! Upgrade your guns with loads of gun mods and artifacts, find magic spell runes, potions, items, melee weapons, explore 10+ unique biomes each with its own enemies and bosses, discover 150+ unique guns and weapons, launch teddy bears that explode into fire, blow up your friends with heat-seeking missiles, and get to the final zone and try to kill the Dance King.
- Travel through Time and different Dimensions in Adventure mode!
- Online Multiplayer! Play with your steam friends!
- 50 Unique characters to unlock, each with their own special weapon!
- 150+ unique guns to discover! Every gun is unique!
- Fun and intuitive weapon creation/modification system in-game!
- Procedural Dungeons and Caves to explore with secrets to find!
- Battle Hordes of Enemies and Fantastic Challenging Bosses!
- RPG Leveling and permanent stat progression!
- Animal AI companions! (to love and help you fight)
- Items, Potions, and Melee weapons!
- Rainbow blaster, huge energy beams, incendiary teddy bear launchers, grenade shotguns, and triple-fire rocket launchers!
- Full Procedural Magic System with Elements! (used along side weapons)
- Steam Leaderboards!
- Full Controller Support - Steam Controller support!
- Overwhelmingly Fun Multiplayer Experience!
- Profile System that allows for tracking of Stats, Global Gold, Unlocks, and Custom Load-outs!
- Glossary/Discoveries menu to see everything you've encountered in the game, with a unique description.
- TONS of fun content to unlock - Characters, Guns, Hats, Pets, etc...
- Procedurally generated Levels with Destructible Environments!
- Mod and Customize your guns using a modular weapon builder to create unique weapons of destruction!
- Intense Gameplay that keeps you on the edge of your seat, and keeps you coming back for more!
- Loot! Get all the Gold you can! Buy all kinds of upgrades and unlocks!
- Hidden Easter Eggs and Interactive Environments!
- More Dungeons!
- More PVP modes!
- Story elements!
- Supergun Creator!
- Steam Workshop functionality.
Hey guys, I want to make Zombie Party the best game I possibly can, and your support makes this all possible.
You guys are amazing!
NOTE: If you suffer from epilepsy or are sensitive to flashing lights, please be careful when playing Zombie Party--we have a lot of them!
30. In Celebration of Violence
In Celebration of Violence is a fantasy action roguelike of exploration and murder. The methodical combat requires that you plan your attacks, dodges, blocks, and parries while considering your opponents and the environment. Death is permanent but you can improve your stats and purchase items to aid future lives.
Large, procedurally generated and interconnected lands range from plains, to swamps, to cities, to dungeons. These lands offer multiple paths to reach the variety of final bosses. Dungeons are a dangerous but rewarding risk. In dungeons you will have to move slowly and be on the lookout for traps and secrets while searching for the exit.
Elements interact with each other and the environment. Fire reacts to the temperature, weather, and any flammable objects, especially people. Electricity will arc towards entities and is especially dangerous around water. The chances of rain or snow adjust organically to the area’s climate and can become both a hindrance and an advantage.
The shrines of multiple gods litter the land. Players can choose to pray to shrines they come across to receive a variety of favors, bonuses, and items. One must choose carefully though; every god has a different price and some become displeased when their rival is the subject of worship. Some gods may also become angered by actions the player takes while adventuring, such as destroying foliage or killing civilians.
Scores of weapons, items, spells, and mementos are scattered throughout the world to find. One may acquire a powerful enchanted ballista early into one life, only for the next to yield nothing more than a couple of wooden clubs.
Mementos represent objects remembered from past lives and change the rules of gameplay. You may discover a memento that summons spiders from enemy corpses, improves your stats while on fire, or reverses the effects of death.
There are multiple paths to victory. One could be nimble and stealthy, charge in waving a hammer, raise an army of undead, harness a variety of spells, manipulate enemies into traps or flames, amass resources to acquire the most powerful items, or simply play it safe with a sword and a shield. The various characters simply offer different starting points, every decision is your own.
No life is predetermined for success. The cheery graphics disguise a brutal and unyielding experience. Unforeseen obstacles will need to be dealt with in real time and even a regular enemy will be deadly if you’re not careful. To reach the end, players will need to demonstrate that they are able to consistently overcome these obstacles. Failure can halt or even reverse progress.
As you accumulate experience, discover schematics, and defeat bosses you can become permanently better prepared to tackle future challenges. The choices and advantages a player has at the beginning of a playthrough will dramatically increase as they play. New characters, items, and bonuses are unlocked in ways that are only hinted at during gameplay.
Your legendary story begins today!Become part of a thrilling journey and change the fate of the world. Explore breathtaking locations on your adventures, fighting against monsters and other players, or join forces to defeat even more powerful enemies.Choose your path! Swordsmen, Archers and Mages – each class offers a unique flavour and the opportunity to create your own personalised character.
Tame wild animals, train them and use them tactically in battle. Other players and partners can also join you on your adventures.
Take some time out from adventuring in your very own Miniland, a place where you can build your own home, look after the garden and party with your friends.
Join an active community and play NosTale – free gaming fun for PC and notebook!
32. Zombie Grinder
Zombie Grinder is cross-platform, multiplayer game that features a variety of different game-modes to enjoy with friends, both locally and online. You can slaughter your way through many different maps, game modes and enemies - With tons of weapons and customization options!
Supports both local shared-screen coop (and split-screen if in pvp modes), online coop, and even the ability to mix both - bringing in multiple local players into online games!
Support is available for global community-wide in-game-chat, local in-game-chat and voice chat to make cooperation and setting up matches even easier!
Weapons & Customization
The game contains a constantly evolving stable of items to find in-game and add to your inventory! Giving you options to change each of your characters individual look and load-out. There are even some rare special-drops of steam-inventory items that have rare randomized stats for you to bring into your game!
This stable of items includes many fun and exotic weapons - everything from automated turrets to rocket-propelled-chainsaws!
The longer you play the game, the more experience your character gains, and the more times you level up! Leveling up allows you to unlock parts of the skill tree that give you passive or active skills you can activate during games to give you an edge over the enemy!
Many different modes are implemented, with more being worked on! For PVE this includes modes like: like wave-based game modes and objective modes. While PVP provides the common deathmatch style modes, CTF, TDM, DM, Gun-Game, etc.
If that's not enough we provide several rogue-like game modes that procedurally generate their game maps! Providing more longevity to the game!
Various game modes also provide global ranking to show how awesome you are at the game!
Level-Editor & Workshop
If that's not enough, the game also features a level editor that has full support for Steam Workshop. If the provided maps aren't enough, you can make your own or browse ones other people have made!
In future we want to work on opening up the source of some of the gameplay code to allow far-larger scope modifications!
Kill your enemies, possess their bodies, and take their abilities as your own in this turn-based procedurally generated death labyrinth. You play as the imp, the weakest monster in the dungeon. Tired of being bullied by the other monsters, you set off with your sidekick Mid to descend to the deepest levels of the dungeon, defeat the final boss, and take his place.
MidBoss is easy to pick up and play if you're new to the genre of traditional roguelikes (turn-based strategic RPGs with permadeath), but still has the depth and complexity that veterans expect and enjoy.
- Possess your enemy and gain their strengths and skills with over 60 unique abilities to discover and learn.
- Permanent death, if you die your save is gone!
- Randomized potions every game. Who knows what's in these mystery bottles! (optional)
- Traps as well as unidentified and cursed items.
- Dynamic music system that ups the musical excitement when enemies are about.
- Quick Play mode for shorter, more condensed play sessions.
- Custom Games so you can play the game exactly the way you want to.
- Shareable death cards document your run and how it ended. Load these in the game for stats or to play using the same seed and settings. Customize your cards with unlockable themes!
- Spend death cards to start your next run with items you had when you died.
- Beat the game and get a special card which unlocks a new game+ mode. Start over with your items, abilities, or both!
- Lots of crates, chests, and other containers to pillage. Find the royal chest that spawns on every floor for extra sweet loot!
- Playable with mouse and/or keyboard. Pick whatever control scheme you like!
- Color-blind modes, optional high contrast font, and adjustable brightness.
- Multiple monitor support and borderless windowed fullscreen.
- 12 retro mode filters to find and unlock.
34. Devil's Dare 悪魔の挑戦
Devil's Dare is a 2D zombie beat'em up, supporting up to 4 players to co-op and fight together locally. Being the spritual successor to Bitejacker, Devil's Dare carries the same theme of parodies, pitting classic game heroes against monsters straight out of 90s horror movies.
Devil's Dare doesn't just relies on grinding and leveling up, but instead introduces permadeath to keep players on their toes. With every kill, the player makes some cash, which you can use to purchase upgrades or save it to revive when you're dead. When you run out of cash completely, you are dead for good and it's time to start over again. This is a mechanic inspired by the good old arcade days, where every death meant another penny wasted!
Our main influence were some of Capcom's classics like Alien vs. Predator, Battle Circuit, Final Fight as well as Sega's Streets of Rage Series. So if you were a fans of those, give it a shot. I'm sure you will find something to love in Devil's Dare.
Play as one of the 4 unique characters, each with their own unique roles and abilities. Every one of them has their pros and cons, so learn to understand your character and fight with your strength! The game also has a dynamic difficulty. This means that the bigger your party, the bigger the mess. More enemies, tougher monsters and most important of all, you share your loot!
Back in the good old arcade days, beat'em up were serious business! Every death is a penny wasted and every kill is a step closer to being the baddest ass in the neighbourhood with the highest score. Our permadeath mechanic is inspired by this very mechanic. Learn not just to kill, but kill with style. Perform a fatality to make more cash, which you can use to purchase upgrades or pay to revive when you are dead. And if you run out of cash to revive, you better hope you bought a soul token, because otherwise, it's game over. All the remaining cash is submitted as your score, and it's time to start all over.
Make no mistake. You are going to die, and you're going to die a lot. But death in Devil's Dare is meant to be savored and embraced! Play again and again as different characters and pick a different path each time. There's a different boss guarding each level, and the awaiting boss gets stronger and stronger based on your selected sequence. Remember, you haven't finish the game until you beat them all!
35. Rento Fortune - Multiplayer Board Game
Rento is multiplayer business dice game. It is board game for 2 to 6 players.
Trade lands, build houses, win auctions, roll wheel of fortune, risk in Russian Roulette and most importantly - have fun.
Obtain monopoly over the game board and bankrupt the other players in order to win.
If you like Ludo or family dice games - you will like Rento too :)
The game is live MULTIPLAYER so you can play with your friends on Steam and family remotely and also you can play versus players on our website.
You can play the game in 3 modes:
-ONLINE (vs real people live) and vs your Steam friends
-SOLO (versus AI robots)
-Pass 'N Play (Pass the same device to others)
Enjoy the first and only true online multiplayer business game in the market.
Antharion is an epic old-school fantasy RPG that combines tactical turn-based combat with the freedom of a huge living-breathing open world. You'll create and customize a party of four: choosing from seven races, nine classes and fifteen skills, before setting out to explore the fully interactive continent of Antharion. Explore dungeons, get thrown in jail, discover hidden passageways, burglarize homes, read books, create potions, become and infamous pickpocket, embark on a journey at sea and discover uncharted islands or persuade NPCs to do your bidding. In Antharion no play style is off limits.
- Create and fully customize a party of four, choosing from 7 races, 9 classes and 15 skills.
- Journey through five huge provinces, each with its own environment, history and culture.
- Experience an open-ended epic storyline where you determine what happens.
- Turn-based tactical combat makes dungeon crawling endlessly satisfying.
- Explore a huge living-breathing and fully interactive open world.
- Make choices that matter and affect the world around you.
- Enjoy total freedom to play however you want.
37. Can't Drive This
Drive your car WHILE your friend builds the road in front of you! Oh, and don't go below 20mph OR YOU'LL EXPLODE! Like in that Sandra Bullock movie, in which she kinda does the same thing, but on a bus. Also, she doesn't explode (Spoiler alert). Also, Keanu Reeves was in the movie.Co-Op Multiplayer Goodness
- Play local face-to-face couch co-op, with your best frenemy! Don't have two controllers? No worries, one keyboard and one mouse serves two players! Don't have keyboard and mouse? Well, that's weird. (Warning: Can't Drive This may cause you to erratically scream at your friend.)
- Or, if you don't have actual real-life friends, find some random internet-person to play! That's right, we've got cross-platform online multiplayer! Experience the joy of playing Can't Drive This without that annoying smelly friend next to you. You know who I'm talking about.
- Racing Game (What the game is)
- Level-Editor (The game is this, too!)
- Customizable Vehicles
- Customizable Race Tracks
- Cross-Platform Online Multiplayer
- Local Multiplayer
*Not actually a gazillion parts. Not actually sure if gazillion is even a real number.
38. Onion Force
All the kings are dead… except one...
Onion Force is a hybrid Tower Defense/Action Adventure game with 30 levels of butt-puckering mayhem! Use cunning and strategy to strengthen your team chosen from a diverse cast of characters, and hang on to your seat as you try to save the last king from his doom!
Make intelligent choices, collect gold, onions, and equipment. Build towers that will be most effective for the threat at hand. Decimate evil through an array of terrain, weather conditions, destructible environments and utter chaos to find the source of this nonsense.
- Stand-out cartoon graphics and stellar special effects & animation
- 3 playable heroes, each with their own unique abilities
- 6 fully fleshed out locations with 30 expansive levels
- Thousands of pieces of equipment to collect and equip
- 8 different towers types with 5 different power levels each
- Collectable onions to trade for a wide variety of power-ups
- Adjustable game speed.
39. Super Dungeon Run
Super Dungeon Run is a fast paced, addictive action game in which you guide a party of hapless heroes on a quest for loot in the depths of a dark and dangerous dungeon!
You’ll always start off with a small group of peasants. Here they are, the little scamps:
The peasants aren’t… how shall I put this… the smartest of individuals, but they’re a merry bunch and are always eager to please! They like nothing better than a good dungeon run, but sadly, they’re not very good at it.
That’s where you come in! Try and get them to the exit stairs safely. Everything else is a bonus as far as I’m concerned!
- Super Dungeon Run is a massively single player roguelike RPG! It is designed to be accessible and addictive. It’s part Diablo, part Temple Run and part Pikmin.
- Different every time! Semi-procedural levels mean no two dungeon runs will be the same.
- Epic equipment! Unlocking new outfits and potions for your heroes will greatly improve their strength and capabilities, allowing them to get deeper into the dungeon for greater rewards.
- Deadly traps and dangerous monsters! Encounter all manner of creatures and contraptions that are focused solely on your premature demise in a variety of violent (and usually messy) ways.
- Multiple dungeon types! Discover multiple dungeons and their various inhabitants, such as the musty, mildewy cellar, or the eerie, enigmatic crypt.
- Exciting content! Complete quests for colourful characters or see how far down into the dungeon you can make it. Will you discover what lurks in the deep dark depths?
- Get loot! Make your fortune by pilfering gold from the dank denizens of the dungeon and discover valuable materials to craft upgrades for your heroes.
- Level up your party! Gain experience and stop your heroes from spectacularly dying in the dungeon… for a while anyway!
As it is now, Super Dungeon Run is completely playable from start to finish (as well as being hugely fun). By releasing initially through Steam’s Early Access, we gain the opportunity to fully flesh out the game as we envision it. We plan to expand the game in the following ways:
- Graphics - Adding dynamic lighting and shadows will not only make the game look fantastic, but will also open up new gameplay possibilities; traps may be hidden in the darkness and monsters will lurch at the party from the shadows.
- Outfits - New costumes for your heroes to wear!
- Magic - New magic! Imagine raining down a meteor storm on your enemies, or frying them with a lightning strike!
- Enemies - Expect to see more rank and file creatures as well as unique boss monsters!
- Environments - New monsters will need new places to call home, so adding more dungeon types is a no-brainer.
- Quests - A greater variety of quests increases the lifespan of the game and keeps things fresh and interesting.
- Abilities - New abilities and special moves for the heroes. Anyone familiar with skills in MOBAs or MMOs will immediately understand how these would work and how they can introduce endless tactics and strategies.
- Deaths - Super Dungeon Run should be funny even when your heroes die. If you’ve seen the cartoon violence of Itchy and Scratchy, you’ll know what we mean!
- Steamworks - Steam specific content like achievements and trading cards as well as Linux and Mac versions of the game.
We are also very keen to hear your thoughts and feedback about Super Dungeon Run, so please feel free to post in the Community Hub! We'll be keeping a close eye on it, so you can be sure we'll see your messages!
- Youtube - ProperGames
- Twitter - @Proper_Games
- Facebook - propergames
40. The Forbidden Arts
The Forbidden Arts is an action adventure platformer with a deep lore and a focus on discovery and exploration. When the hero of the game, Phoenix, seeks the counsel of a druid to make sense of his visions, she awakens the latent pyromancy within him. This begins an epic journey from Phoenix’s humble beginnings to leading a powerful party on a mission to save the world of Chora from the blight of an evil necromancer.
• Channel your pyromancer flame to cast devastating spells upon enemies and bosses, protect yourself from harm and manipulate the environment.
• Explore massive worlds with the ability to save your progress nearly anywhere and any time.
• Test your agility as you scale walls, jump gaps, climb vines and maneuver through several distinct environments filled with obstacles and challenges.
• Progress through a captivating storyline following a young man who seeks the truth about himself and finds a grand adventure of ancient magic.
• Embark on quests from friendly NPCs and solve puzzles you encounter along the way.
• Discover long-forgotten secret items and locations to unlock abilities and earn achievements.
The time has come to summon your inner fire and prove to the world you have what it takes to be called a pyromancer. Play The Forbidden Arts today.
41. Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes.
Hegemony Rome will immerse you in the history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situation. Unfolding across an epic satellite-accurate map stretching from the Mediterranean coast to the British Isles, the game utilizes the Hegemony series' trademark zoom to seamlessly take you from a grand strategic view of your empire right down to the battlefield at any time.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar brings the past to life as you manage your armies and manipulate your enemies in a beautifully drawn simulation of 1st century BC warfare. Bring all of Gaul under the rule of the Senate and People of Rome. Or, unite the Gallic tribes in the expanded sandbox mode and end the threat of Roman rule forever.
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
42. Star Merc
Star Merc is an open world rpg where player choices heavily affect outcomes.
You assume the role of a manufactured space mercenary who is instructed on basic mission details and sent on his way expected to complete the objectives his creators have set. However, it is the players who decide what orders to follow and who from, the game provides many different choices that heavily affect situations, outcomes and relations within the game. Players also have the freedom of traveling to different planets and locations searching for loot, missions or shady business.
Some of the features include
- The freedom to travel when and where depending on the choices you make
- Many different weapons and items at your disposal
- Unlock special suit abilities as you level up
- Different Alien races to befriend or destroy
- Encounters with hostile and friendly space monsters
- Many different environments, planets and locations
- Important choices that drastically change circumstances and your surroundings
43. Three Days
Not often attempted, with modern survival games, is the sense of seriousness to escape in a period of time. Three Days gives a new perspective on urgency by adding a 72 hour - three days - time limit allowing the player to get involved in gameplay with an incentive to escape. We have fine-tuned ThreeDays to suit most players without it being impossible,and for the more casual players we have created an endless mode which has no time limit allowing a less intense experience.Unique creation system-
Three Days has its own unique crafting system: simply take a movable resource and drag it onto another resource to see what you can create. No inventory, no fuss.Procedurally generated islands-
The game includes islands that are randomly generated every time you play allowing diverse gameplay every time it’s played. Not only this, but each island has its own original name and generation and all resources that are generated on the island will be placed elsewhere.Stats-system-
Three Days contains a dynamic ever changing stats system, where the player is in constant need of attention to survive which is achievable by looking after the players hunger hydration and temperature. The system is ever changing is and the player is always in a new procedurally generated island, meaning different amounts of resources and different weather effects to survive with.Auto-mine-
The automine mechanic was influenced by playing other games with different mechanics requiring the player to hit or hold a button to break and collect resources. Personally, I disliked this system and wondered how I could do it differently and came up with the automine feature. The player is simply brought over to the resource desired to break and it will automatically start to break.Upgrade/levelling system-
ThreeDays also allows you to collect experience from breaking primary resources such as trees and boulders, this allows level ups and PPs (Perk Points) which can be spent on 15 different upgrades for the character, such as killing and catching fish without a rod to slowing the timer down. The level system will also directly affect the player’s fate at the end of the game via 4 cutscenes.
Personally, I enjoy a game with a bit of context and I really wanted to bring this to ThreeDays. Its unique storyline was managed by allowing the player to play and learn, for instance throughout your time in game you will discover random notes around the shoreline, washed in by the tide, which explain the backstory and what really happened.
This is a fan made SCP game which has not been endorsed or made by anyone from the website. I have spoken with the foundation and have done everything legally under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ this means that I am allowed to release this game and will credit the SCP foundation website for its inspiration to my unique fan made story.
44. Star Traders: Frontiers
Command your ship and crew as a space pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more in Star Traders: Frontiers – an epic space RPG from Trese Brothers Games. Venture forth into a massive open universe, rich with adventure and the lore of the Star Traders. Choose your path by assembling and commanding your custom crew and spaceship in a constantly evolving galaxy torn by internal strife, political intrigue, and alien threats. Will you fly as a pirate terrorizing shipping lanes, join the solar wars as a military captain, or track targets across the stars as a fearsome bounty hunter?
- Explore a rich, open universe: Discover endless procedurally-generated galactic maps, meet unique characters, and take on enemies to conquer the galaxy!
- Become an intergalactic captain: Take on the role of a spy, smuggler, explorer, pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more (21 jobs total)!
- Customize your own spaceship: Choose from more than 300 upgrades and build your very own vessel to venture across the vast reaches of space.
- Assemble and tailor a loyal crew: Assign talents and equip specialized gear for every spaceship crew member.
- Experience an ever-changing narrative: Decide to make friends or foes with other factions and influence political, economic, and personal vendettas.
First there was the Exodus – when survivors of a great war left the ruins of the Galactic Core behind in search of a new home in the stars. Scattered worlds were claimed on the fringe of the galaxy. Each pocket of survivors held on to an isolated set of worlds while trying to rebuild under the great law of Shalun. Three centuries later, technology has brought them back together again. Discovery of the hyperwarp has bridged what was once an unimaginable distance between far-flung colonies, long-lost families, and political factions.
With that reunification has come great economic prosperity. The hyperwarp reestablished the transportation of cargo, goods, and technologies between the quadrants – but it has also brought great strife. Political rivalries have been rekindled, blood has been shed in age-old feuds, and the fires of war have been stoked. Amidst the political infighting, a ruthless revolution is rising – and the fervent explorers of the hyperwarp have awoken something that was better left asleep.
Our very first game, Star Traders RPG, took hundreds of thousands of gamers on an interstellar adventure. Star Traders’ success and overwhelmingly positive reception helped to launch Trese Brothers Games. It was the adventures of our community’s star-crossed captains that put us on a trajectory to share more of our worlds, ideas, and dreams.
We set out to capture the loneliness, bravery, and camaraderie of people living together in a spaceship sailing across the stars. It is with great pride that after releasing four other games in the Star Traders universe, we’ve created a sequel to the original Star Traders RPG.
Step onto the bridge of your starship, take to the stars, and create your own story in Star Traders: Frontiers.
45. Need a packet?
Beep Beep Beep
That's what you'll hear all day after playing Need a packet - horror-simulator about supermarket cashier, who is gradually losing her mind because of everyday routine work. She starts to feel that the cash register is turning into a medieval tower, while dragons and chimeras are flying around and trying to kill Molly. Events take place on the background of a garbage crisis in the city. Grounds are rotting, recycling fabrics are overcrowded, water is poisoned and citizens start to disappear in the local forests.
"Need a packet?" is divided into three scenes:
This is a safe place, you can restore your health and play with items in the house.
Way to work
This part is divided into three frames. In the first two we read news, watch streams and buy products for our appartment. The third frame is a bullet hell segment where the control of the minibus passes to the player to dodge cars, ships and huge garbage bosses.
This is where the main gameplay will take place. A client approaches a cash register and player need to register his/her products and take money. Gradually the mechanics becomes more complicated - there are products that need to be weighed with manually code input, the mechanics of the return and change.
Categories in common with Need a packet?: Simulation
46. Teddy Terror
Teddy Terror is a 2D horror survival with a challenging passive-aggressive gameplay where using your environment is crucial for survival
In Teddy Terror you take on the role of a little boy with his Teddybear who wakes up in a nightmare.
With your surroundings as your weapons your goal is to Survive the nightmarish world and escape from tongue spitting eyeball creatures, horrifiying bosses and hordes of unimaginable abominations!Unique Gameplay
- Passive aggressive playstyle - be swift and escape from the clutches of evil or wait for the right moment to strike and eliminate insidious creatures with deadly traps.
- Diverse killing possibilities - Lure hellish creatures in to traps, activate traps by throwing your teddybear or find powerful toys to eradicate every monstrosity that may lurk in the depths of the darkness.
- Roguelike features - permadeath, randomized loot(items and toys), randomized deadly levels with gruesome enemies and gigantic bosses with endless replayability.
- Level up, find items, complete achievements,empower yourself and grow from a helpless child into a killing machine
Can you persevere his unending world of torment and terror?
Support us and find out!
Rage Monster Games is a dutch Indie game developing company managed by Gianni Knight.
Together with Runic Sounds(audio design students) we started Teddy Terror during the 72 hr Gamejam(IndiesVsPewdiePie).
Now several months in development we made huge changes with an all new experience.
We are working hard to deliver a great gaming experience and to bring Teddy Terror to life.
Therefore we hope we can share our excitement with you.
47. Lion Quest
Take Jethro the Lion on a magical journey, traversing space and time to prevent the imminent collapse of the universe. Oh and your friend Ronald the Bear is missing, maybe you can find him whilst you’re out exploring? Discover a huge world and enjoy an adventure that blends together retro platforming fun with a mix of 2D + 3D mechanics and a modern design aesthetic.
Lion Quest includes the following cool features
- A 3D world navigated in 2D – Interact with the environment in new and unexpected ways, with huge collapsing structures adding an additional dimension to navigational puzzles
- Zen and the Art of Mind Control – Use the power of your mind to control falling objects, or stop them dead in their tracks to create pathways and access new areas
- New friends to discover – Solve puzzles and make friends as you meet other animals, controlling several at a time to progress through levels
- Nine animals to play as – Unlock new characters by completing goals or spending coins (collected in-game) at the Lion Quest gift shop. Each character has its own stats and special abilities, which can dramatically change the way the game is played
- Play with or against friends in local multiplayer – Take on the Lion Quest adventure with a friend in 2 player co-op, or play competitively with up to four players across fifteen maps in Lion Quest VS.
- Pure platforming – Enjoy exploring with precise controls, plenty of challenge, and handcrafted levels with branching paths
- Lion Quest Arcade – Play through 50 arcade stages that combine all-new levels with remixed content from the main game
- Zen sounds – Enjoy an ambient soundtrack designed to increase concentration and relaxation
48. Pixel Fodder
Pixel Fodder is a old school platformer with a fully destructible world, a large choise of characters, incredible dynamics and gigaliters of 8-bit meat. Use all power of the pixels to defeat the bad guys and restore justice in this world! Fight for infantry, scientists, movie stars, knights, zombies, internet memes!
Create your own adventures in the map editor, find out the whole story of Pixel Fodder Heroes campaign mode.
49. Spartans VS Zombies Defense
In this tug-of-war, casual defense game， you play Leonidas who is the hero-king of Sparta, against hordes of attacking zombies in Thermopylae. Recruit allies and build defenses to stop them!
● Leonidas actually learned magic, very useful, very powerful, very funny.
● A wide variety of allies to summon including swordsmen, Royal Guards, archers, witches and more.
● More flexible combination of tactics.
● Special supply system.
● 60 waves in classic mode, and after accomplished difficulty will increase.
● 3 kinds of endless mode, wilder, more fun.
● Beautiful graphics, epic battle.
50. Stellar Tactics
Build your team, equip your ship and explore the universe!
Bringing back the nostalgia, excitement and wonder of classic RPG's, Stellar Tactics will thrill you with a compelling narrative, deep strategic squad-based ground combat and rewarding open world space exploration. To survive, you will need to build your team's skills and equip your party and ships with the best weapons, armor and equipment you can find. With 10,000 sectors, tens of thousands of solar systems and millions of planets to discover, you can spend countless hours exploring, fighting, trading and building a party of seasoned veterans that can dominate the challenges of deep space.
NOTE: This game is in Early Access - there may be bugs and the game does not yet contain all features planned for release.
- Build a team of space mercenaries and explore a vast open-world universe
- Classless character progression system with hundreds of perks
- Engaging narrative based on thousands of years of lore, intrigue and faction warfare
- Accept dynamically generated missions, follow the main story or explore - the choice is yours
- Discover ancient civilizations, abandoned stations, cave systems, anomalies and the ruins of hundreds of years of unrelenting warfare
- Tactical, turn based team combat - take advantage of cover and use your action points wisely to ensure victory
- "Azimuth", a synergistic combat system, presents new challenges for strategic players
- Action based space combat utilizes energy management and unique skills and perks
- 40 ships to choose from. Each can be customized and specialized as cargo, mining, exploration or combat vessels
- Devices allow the player to fit a total of 12 unique effects both beneficial and combat specific across their team members
- Tons of gear, most of which can be upgraded with Nano-Tech and component parts to customize your team and ship further
- Trade commodities across the universe, discovering the best trade routes in a dynamic economy
- Mine for minerals in space and on planets and sell them to the highest bidder
- Scan systems to reveal new exploration opportunities or sell the data for profit