The best games like Real Pool 3D - Poolians are:
- arrow_rightInternational Snooker
- arrow_rightVirtua Tennis (1999)
- arrow_rightFrozen State
- arrow_rightIttle Dew 2
- arrow_rightSportsBar VR
- arrow_rightROD: Revolt Of Defense
- arrow_rightBehold the Kickmen
- arrow_rightXBall Champion
86 Best Games Like Real Pool 3D - Poolians:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (73)
- Xbox One (4)
- PlayStation 4 (6)
- iOS (8)
- Android (2)
- macOS (10)
- Linux (5)
- Nintendo Switch (4)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (2)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (2)
- PlayStation (6)
- PSP (1)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari ST (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
1. International Snooker
Quite possibly the most realistic Snooker game to come to any gaming platform, working closely with Michaela Tabb the world’s most famous Snooker and Pool referee Big Head Games have the ultimate cue sports simulation, with easy to pickup and play controls and months of gameplay as you fight through a pro player’s career.Features:
- Career mode, play a full year's calendar of events earning world ranking points. Reach world number one and win all 16 trophies.
- Practice mode, unlimited shots with no opponent.
- Quick Play, choose form any unlocked venue and play VS AI or VS human player in customisable games, no. of reds, no. of frames, shot clock, etc.
- Multiple Venues, 15 tournament venues, a Rileys club venue and the exclusive 147 VIP club (score a 147 break to qualify).
- Trophy cabinet, fill the cabinet with the 15 tournament trophies and the 147 cup.
- Equipment upgrades, earn the right to use better cues, better cues = better control and more power. Auto Chalking.
- Achievements, earn achievements from simply pot the pink to score a century break.
- Multiplayer, play anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Real time chat. During multiplayer matches a chat window allows for "friendly" banter.
- Replays, replay, pause, rewind, slow-mo any shot.
- AI speed controls, no more waiting, run the AI at up to 4 times normal speed and get back to the table quicker.
- Full Rule set, "advanced" rules such as play on and free ball.
- Balanced AI, produces a smooth difficulty curve based on your skill, world ranking and your current match status.
- Custom built Physics engine, including spin options for swerve and back spin.
- Referee, voice over calling scores, fouls, player intro, etc. voiced by the world famous referee Michaela Tabb.
- Realistic crowd AI and ambience fx, reacting to the gameplay such as long shots and near misses.
- Stats, a record of your progress and good and bad percentages, also used for multiplayer skill level balancing.
- 8ball UK, 8ball US and 9ball pool modes
2. Virtua Tennis (1999)
Virtua Tennis (Power Smash in Japan) is a 1999 tennis arcade game created by Sega-AM3. The player competes through tennis tournaments in an arcade mode. For the home console market the game was expanded with the introduction of the campaign mode. It was later ported to Dreamcast in 2000, and for Microsoft Windows in 2002. A Game Boy Advance version was also released in 2002.
A sequel, Virtua Tennis 2, was released in 2002 and was later updated and ported for the PlayStation Portable, under the name Virtua Tennis: World Tour. 2006 saw the release of Virtua Tennis 3 in the arcades (using the Sega Lindbergh hardware). Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PC versions were released in 2007. Virtua Tennis 2009, was released on June 9, 2009 on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii platforms. The latest addition to the franchise, Virtua Tennis 4, was released on May 10, 2011.
Categories in common with Virtua Tennis (1999): Sports
3. Frozen State
The entire world is embraced by the man-made ice age meant to protect the human race from alien hybrids. The last survivors have formed the Resistance.
On the way to the Resistance, the main character gets stranded in the closed experimental city Duga-40, where he has to survive and repair his transport to continue the journey.
The game’s world is vast (65 different locations) and populated with the human survivors, military groups and pestilent alien hybrids. The world and loot are randomly generated every playthrough.
There is a deep crafting system that allows you not only to cook food and make different weapons, but also to build traps, barricades and shelters.
Accomplishing the main goal, which is to repair the transport and not die by the hybrid’s claws, you will discover the story of the city, meet the survivors and understand what really happened.
- Rogue-like and normal modes
- Three main characters
- Diverse enemies
- Large open world
- Dynamic weather conditions
- Procedurally generated building interiors, loot and enemies
- Crafting and building
- Basic needs (hunger, thirst, sleep, etc)
- NPCs and Quests
4. Ittle Dew 2
Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit and some dude's basement.
Ittle Dew 2 is a charming and humorous 3D Action Adventure game with a focus on exploration and combat. Tackle the game’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. With only four main weapons, combat and puzzling is streamlined, yet upgradeable inventory items add RPG-like character progression!
● Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
● Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
5. SportsBar VR
"Numerous comments exploded the web all talking the same thing, that this might be the biggest game released on VR by far…” VR Headsets 3D
"Though the HTC vive is incredible early in its life-cycle, it already has its first “killer-app.” Hooked Gamer
Bringing the virtual pub experience to your living room, SportsBar VR is the ultimate social experience available in VR. Featuring an awesome set of bar games and an incredible pool simulation including 8 Ball, 9 Ball, Killer and many more, SportsBar VR is the best place to digitally play and practice billiards, anywhere!
Join up with 6 of your friends to hangout and play some air hockey, throw a few rounds of darts or build an insane dominoes setup using books, chairs and bottles. Play with friends online or offline against the AI, earn experience points and unlock a wide array of collectible hats and fun objects to add a bit of swagger to your VR style.
Whether you're a budding Ramp Ball champion, or its a serious game of pool you’re after or just want take part in the time-honored pastime of throwing empty beer bottles against the wall, there's no wrong way to hangout in SportsBar VR.Key Features!
- Play Real Pool - Delight your senses with an immersive and accurate representation of the sport using motion control and real pool physics (be careful not to lean on the table, it's not really there). Choose from several variations of pool with popular rule sets, or just hang out and hit some balls in free play.
- No Consequences - Enjoy the pleasure of throwing a bottle at your opponent or breaking one against the wall. Aggressively throw things around the bar without the worry of being arrested or thrown out! We won't make you clean-up in VR.
- A full bar of fun - Play air hockey, rampball, chess, checkers, shuffleboard, extra toys + minigames, and competitive challenge modes with and against your friends.
- Customize Your Game - Dress up your multiplayer avatar, customize your pool cue and controllers, decorate your table top and even the environment around you with tons of unlock-able goodies.
- Online and Offline Opponents - Play against the AI or with up to 6 players globally Online, including voice chat so you can really talk some smack!
- Kill Some Time - Play VR darts while waiting for your turn on the table, change the music or just explore the bar.
- Go Crazy - Grab, stack, and smash objects in the world. Create a tower of bottles, stack them high and launch a pool ball at it.
- Enjoy a Polished VR Experience - Years of VR / AR know how help provide a fun and comfortable VR space to hang out with your mates from the comfort of your own home.
SportsBar VR is compatible with the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift w/ Touch
6. ROD: Revolt Of Defense
This is an experimental game that mixes genres such as Strategy + Tower Defense elements + Roguelite elements + the elements of survival.
You have to survive in space on the platform is equipped with 4 engines for interstellar travel. The aim of the game is to save the universe from infected people by activating the cosmic cube, which cleans all the stars.GameplayYou will have to monitor the level oxygen in the atmosphere, plant trees, build defensive constructions and improve them. Explore the stars and find resources for buildings. You will come across chests, that drop money, treasure maps or artefacts, but to open the chest requires a key, which is sold in stores. The opportunity to attack defense towers or soldiers.Features
- Control only the mouse
- Trading cards
7. Behold the Kickmen
BEHOLD THE KICKMEN started as a silly Twitter joke, and evolved like a beautiful flower into the year's least-exciting and mostly-incorrect Football Simulation. It's football, as seen through the eyes of someone with no understanding of, or interest in, the Laws of Football.
Start at the bottom of the Big Boring British Football Spreadsheet system and grind your way up, gruelling match after gruelling match, to become the best at the football that anyone's ever seen, and win the World Cup for your mantelpiece.
FEATURES: Kicking, Passing, Tackling, Squad Management and Doing Goals over and over. There's even a full Story mode, crammed with overblown melodrama and inane decisions to be made.
TWO WAYS TO PLAY! Hate football? No problem! The entire game can be re-skinned at the flip of a switch into a Dystopian Future Bloodsport!
PLEASE NOTE: Kickmen has NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER and NO LOCAL MULTIPLAYER, it's Single Player ONLY. Please don't buy it thinking it's at all sociable, because it isn't. Why, you ask? Because I wanted to make a Single Player game, I didn't want to make a Multiplayer game.
8. XBall Champion
Now you can get this game for only $0.11 or less on http://h2obundle.com
XBall Champion is a casual sport game with unique game play.
1. Very simple game play rules
2. Singleplayer & multiplayer modes
3. Steam achievement
1. Classical FPS control scheme (WSAD move & Mouse look)
2. Left mouse button for dash (only available when dash icon shown)
1. Hit the exited (highlighted) ball to get into exited state
2. Score a goal in exited state
3. Team with higher score win the game
Categories in common with XBall Champion: Sports
9. Virtual Pool 3
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Take on all challengers in this realistic simulation of cue sports. Play through 21 game variations and 8 venues as you make your way to the top.
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 123 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
"PS one" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Virtual Pool 3, the Virtual Pool 3 logo and the Celeris logo are trademarks of Celeris, Inc.
Exclusive licensed and distrubuted by XS Games, LLC.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Categories in common with Virtual Pool 3: Sports
10. SimEarth: The Living Planet
An entire planet becomes your laboratory in this large-scale simulation game. Players help foster new life and promote its evolution into life-forms of higher intelligence. Guide civilization along the path of evolution until it can achieve Exodus, the ultimate goal of settling on another planet. The basic challenge of the game is to maintain a comfortable environment for the life-forms by adjusting atmospheric and geological parameters. Small organisms called Prokaryote and Trichordate will grow and evolve into a multitude of life-forms. Making a drastic change is a recipe for disaster. The key to success is to make small adjustments and watch how the life-forms react. SimEarth also includes planets with environments different from Earth, such as Mars and Venus. Try your hand at terraforming these planets with harsh conditions into a world where life can thrive.
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. See more Virtual Console games for Wii.
Anyland is an open virtual reality universe to create your home, chat with others, explore & live in! Made from the ground up for VR, and shaped by all of us together.
Anyland is a blank canvas for your imagination with no predefined stories and themes... it's up to all of us together to invent the world. Build, script, share, collect, meet friends, have parties, play games, watch videos, explore areas, and make history in a new reality!
We are two indie devs & VR enthusiasts and this is our labor of love. We hope to say hi to you in Anyland! If there's anything you need, let us know please, and thanks for being in Anyland!
Please note Anyland is free to download, chat & explore. You also get a free 1-week trial of the creation tools, and after that, can decide if you want to buy the creation tools for one year, or if you want to continue to freely chat & explore. Buying the creation tools will help us cover our server costs, so thanks if you get them!
Anyland has a sibling called Manyland.
[First video's music by Rimsky. Second and thid video's music by Kevin MacLeod of Incompetech.com with a Creative Commons license. Related keywords: vr modeling, mmo, crafting, roleplay. Greetings to the robot & makers of Job Simulator. Thanks!]
Design, build and wire up your own unique robot to complete challenging logic puzzles.
LogicBots is a puzzle game where robots are used to complete the various levels. Sometimes the LogicBots will be controlled by the player and other times they will work independently to complete the puzzles. In both cases it will be up to the player to design, build and wire their LogicBot to meet the requirements of the level.Key Features
- 40 challenging levels
- 5 in depth tutorials
- 3 bonus objectives for each level
- Language packs
- Sandbox mode
- Level builder
- Workshop integration
- Endless combinations of parts and circuits
- Physics driven gameplay
- Soundtrack by Brandon Penney aka Neon-Bard
13. Table Tennis Touch
Serve, spin and smash your way to glory! Stunning graphics, intuitive swipe controls, high speed gameplay and multiple game modes have made Table Tennis Touch the world's #1 table tennis game.
• CAREER - rise through the ranks in a packed career mode featuring tournaments, leagues and special events.
• MINI GAME FUN - 13 unique ping pong challenges including Half Table, Skittles, Accuracy Zones and more!
• MULTIPLAYER - battle against friends in local and online real-time multiplayer.
• CUSTOMISE - bats to unlock and customise with over 30 bat designs.
• REALISM - stunning arenas, realistic physics and sophisticated AI.
• WIFF WAFF - meet your training robot 'Wiff Waff'. He'll teach you everything you need to know.
Due to the game's high speed, Table Tennis Touch won't run on the iPad 1, iPhone 4 or iPod touch 4th gen.
FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS?
We'd love to hear from you so drop us a line at [email protected] or check out the FAQs over at https://support.yaku.to
14. R.B.I. Baseball 14
"R.B.I. Baseball '14 is here in all its simple, perfect glory" -Yahoo Sports
"R.B.I. Baseball could become an instant classic." -Bleacher Report
"I am wildly excited about the relaunch of R.B.I. Baseball" -Seth Meyers
"Within a single exhibition game of R.B.I. 14, we got into it." -Polygon
"The game is super fun. They've done a terrific job with it." -Sports on Earth
"Pure arcade fun, look no further" -Pocket Gamer
Simple. Fun. Classic. The retro baseball gameplay you’ve been craving is back and updated with modern graphics, 2014 players and all 30 MLB teams. Play Season, Postseason and Exhibition modes. Experience PURE FUN that everyone can enjoy on the go!
- Full game complete with all 30 MLB teams and 480 current MLB players
- Play entire 9 inning games in under 20 minutes
- Easy-to-use classic controls, two buttons to manage gameplay
- Player characteristics based on real stats
- Unlock special retro jerseys by completing custom team challenges in season mode
REQUIREMENTS NOTICE: R.B.I. Baseball 14 is compatible with the following devices: iPad 3, 4, Air, and Mini; iPhone 4S, 5, 5c, 5s, 6 and 6 Plus; and iPod Touch 5th Gen. Please make sure your device is supported before downloading.
Please Note, if you are experiencing issues on older devices such as iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, or iPhone 4/4s, please close all background apps and then restart your device to free up resources. If you continue to experience issues, we are here to help, please contact us at the following support link: http://mlbrnt.harte-hanks.com/mobile/forms/websubmission2.aspx
15. Billiards with Pilot Brothers comments
A unique atmosphere, lively warmth of the fireplace, soft play of light on ivory, a sense of competition with an opponent and original comments from the well-known Pilot Brothers...
Billiards is like a play that talented actors play in new ways every time. Only those who have never held a cue in their hands can consider it a boring game. Or those who have no sense of excitement at all.
American, pyramid, pool - try your hand at any of the three types of billiards - both beginners and experienced players are waiting for the most unexpected discoveries! After all, billiards is not just the rules and technique of the game. Its laws, its etiquette, its secrets rule here...
16. B-17 Flying Fortress
B-17 Flying Fortress is a simulation game developed by MicroProse Software and Vektor Grafix. It was originally released in 1992. It was published by MicroProse. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
B-17 Flying Fortress is available on PC, Commodore / Amiga and Atari ST.
Categories in common with B-17 Flying Fortress: Simulation
17. Earl Weaver Baseball
Earl Weaver Baseball is a baseball computer game (1987), designed by Don Daglow and Eddie Dombrower and published by Electronic Arts. The artificial intelligence for the computer manager was provided by Baseball Hall of Fame member Earl Weaver, then manager of the Baltimore Orioles. EWB was a major hit, and along with John Madden Football helped pave the way for the EA Sports brand, which launched in 1992.
Daglow and Dombrower had previously teamed together to create Intellivision World Series Baseball at Mattel in 1983, the first video game to use multiple camera angles and the first console sports sim.
Daglow and Dombrower interviewed Weaver in his hotel room in a series of meetings over a period of months during the 1985 season for managerial AI. Dombrower actually apologized to Weaver at one point for taking up so much of his free time, but Weaver told him that he never had anything to do during road trips and never left his hotel room anyway. In addition, he loved talking baseball strategy, and he was having a great time.
Categories in common with Earl Weaver Baseball: Sports
18. Super Cars
Super Cars is a top-view racing game from Gremlin Interactive, who later produced the Lotus series of games. Stylistically, the game is influenced by Super Sprint.
There are 9 tracks at each of the 4 difficulty levels, which can be raced in any order (although the last track you race is made harder than usual). In the races you win money, which can be spent on temporary handling and power upgrades, plus armour plating and front/rear shooting missiles that can knock out other racers. The player must finish in the top 3 of each race to progress - initially there are 4 computer opponents, but more are added as you progress through the game.
The car can be upgraded throughout the game via the shop section. The player is given an initial price, but also a number of options of things to say to the salesman - with the right combination, the price will drop.
It was followed by Super Cars II in 1991.
19. Pool Hustler
Shoot in six shady pool halls with unique tables, cuesticks and local pros. Select from single and two-player modes, plus 8-Ball, 9-Ball, 14-1, and Rotation rules.
Wager, win, and move on to tougher opponents in your quest to hustle all 12 underground champs - each with unique skills, playing abilities, taunts, and betting strategies.
Learn everything from the basic to authentic pool techniques like English, draw and jumping. Align your shot with the realistic top-down camera. Then, view slow-motion instant replays.
Categories in common with Pool Hustler: Sports
22. Active Soccer 2 DX
Following the great success of the console version, the Active Soccer series is back and is now available on iOS!
Active Soccer 2 DX is an exciting top-down arcade football game providing a fast-paced arcade experience, implementing amazing playability and responsive easy-to-learn/hard-to-master controls.
With Active Soccer 2 DX you have full control of the game, no scripted goals, no CPU-driven decisions!
Active Soccer 2 DX provides a complete career mode, implementing many international leagues, cups and championships. Imagine being the manager of a 5th division English team - you have a budget and your goal is to be promoted to higher divisions, by purchasing players, creating tactics, managing the team and playing real matches!
- Career mode, supporting 1100 teams (club and national) from all over the world and 25,000 players with individual skills
- Classic teams and hundreds of legendary players included
- Competition designer
- Varied weather conditions
- Different camera views: you can play vertically, horizontally or with a diagonal view
- Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck
- Amazing fun!
* Requires an internet connection and iOS 9 or above.
* Recommended device specification: iPhone 6 or later, iPad Air 2 or later.
OFFICIAL SURVIV.IO ON MOBILE - The same, full surviv.io experience you know from your desktop browser. Every feature and every update completely in-sync between desktop and mobile.
2D BATTLE ROYALE - It's Battle Royale packed into an intense 3-5 minute experience. No lobbies, no lengthy drop sequences. In surviv.io, you're always in the fight!
RANDOM MAP GENERATION - Tired of looting the same set of static locations every game? surviv.io features something no other Battle Royale offers: a completely new map in each game. Every rock, tree, building, bunker, and river spawns in a randomly chosen place using our intelligent map generation tech.
SOLO/DUO/SQUAD - Choose the mode that fits your mood. Go it alone in solo mode, battle with a partner in duos, or field a four-person team in squads.
LOOT FOR DAYS - Loot, loot everywhere. Famous firearms, melee weapons, throwables, medical items, armor, scopes, and backpacks to hold it all. Raid an air drop to get the rarest loot!
CONSTANTLY EVOLVING - The surviv.io dev team is dedicated to keeping the game fresh and exciting. We believe in frequent updates and open communication with the community. Join us on Discord and say hello!
Join the conversation on Discord: https://discord.gg/survivio
Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surviviogame
24. The Sims Carnival BumperBlast
The Sims Carnival BumperBlast is an arcade game developed by Electronic Arts Redwood Shores. It was originally released in 2007. Electronic Arts published the game. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
The Sims Carnival BumperBlast is available on PC.
Categories in common with The Sims Carnival BumperBlast: Arcade
25. Trendpoker 3D Community Edition
Are you a rookie? Or a professional? Whatever! With this poker game you can compete against a powerful A.I. based on neural networks - or other poker players in the online community!
In No Limit, Pot Limit, Split Limit poker and various game modes such as single game, tournament, network game and internet game you can train and improve your poker skills - or just play for fun.
Even people who have never played a round of Texas Holdem Poker are quickly and easily introduced into the rules and can immediately start exciting poker tournaments!
26. Pool 2D - Poolians
Pool 2D is a free pool game including 8-ball,9-ball,15-ball,3-ball,rotation and blackjack. The graphics are spectacular and the physics are realistic and accurate. Whether you play against the computer or against real players from all over the world online, the action is smooth and fast paced!
Very realistic pool and billiard physics
Play against the computer with different difficulty levels
Play against players from all over the world
Allows curve and masse shots and full english shots
View your statistics and achievements
Unlimited hours of fun
27. Virtual Pool
Play Pool game on 4 beautiful looking Scenarios:
- Day Outdoor
- Night Outdoor
- Pool Room
- Pool Bar
Make your best hit using the trayectory prediction, and prepare yourself to play Pool on the real life.
Follow the Tutorial to learn how to Play.
Play Against the machine, or Online.
28. Curling World Cup
Those who speak that curling is a worthless and boring sport, just have never played it. Each curling lover knows that it is maybe the hottest ice showdown. Start the preparation and training to win the most significant event - Curling Winter Cup. It is divided into 3 different curling tournaments. Win all of them and become an absolute champion!
To win a curling match you are to play 2 ends and shot each of 8 stones as close as possible to the "house" to score more points. After shooting a stone, start to sweep the ice with a brush. The winner is the team with the highest score after all ends.
Stage 1: Team choice
15 teams from all over the world take part in this championship. Choose one of them and lead it to victory.
Stage 2: Participation in all 3 tournaments
Each tournament consists of a quarterfinal, semifinal and final. Pass all these stages to get the Curling Champion title.
Try your luck in the Curling Winter Cup, and become a new world champion!
29. Header Goal VR: Being Axel Rix
HEADER GOAL VRINTRODUCTIONAxel Rix, a young soccer player. Since being selected for the England National Football Team he was the center of attention. Nowadays, things are not going well for him. In his last couple of games, he was the main reason behind the loss especially with his inaccurate headers. The media and the supporters are started being so heavy on him. Increased pressure on his shoulders made him behave like a lunatic and lastly, he has been kicked out of the national team. His career has taken a serious damage. He can’t bring himself to this situation. To get back to his once successful days he starts to train really hard. While he keeps on working, extraordinary things start to happen around him, which will eventually lead him to become the hero of an another story.DESCRIPTIONHeader Goal VR is a physics based, action pumped, virtual reality sports game with a simulation like interaction dynamics. Through its story based levels you find yourself in the place of the character Axel Rix who is a young soccer player. Your main goal is to hit thrown balls by heading while targeting various objects in a soccer training field. Each stage has a unique level design. To achieve a better score, you should have a plan. Even hitting the targets in the right order makes a great difference. You will start feel like Axel within the immersive atmosphere of the game.
Being able to hit a virtual ball in the most natural and realistic way makes Header Goal VR the most entertaining way of heading a ball.FEATURES- Story Based Gameplay
- Physics based, natural and realistic heading dynamics
- Fully dynamic lighting
- Destroyable, breakable objects
- Combo Mechanism
- Unique and challenging levels
- Easy to Learn, difficult to master game dynamics
- Multi-Language User Interface
- HTC Vive & Oculus Rift SupportPLANNED UPCOMING FEATURES- 2 new episodes each including 10 different levels
- Endless Mode
30. Party Golf
Party Golf is a crazy and competitive couchplay game for one to eight players.
Party Golf combines simple 2D physics, a procedurally generated world and over a trillion different gameplay combinations.Features
- 4-player local-multiplayer and even 8-player matches (with wacky shared controller mode)
- Over 100 included game modes, or make your own with the super powerful gameplay customisation system
- Procedurally generated terrains so you'll never play the same hole twice
- Insanely customizable powerups to suit any play style, or match
- Twitch integration that allows viewers to directly change the gameplay through the group chat
- Giant Bananas? Check.
- Wall hacking powerups? Check.
- Night golf? Flexible scoring rules? Single-Player trials mode??? Check, check and check.
As the level loads, first you think "it's just another labyrinth game", you might also note that the level looks super easy or just the opposite, impossible... But as you make the first move, "What???" - the whole labyrinth rebuilds, you have to look for a new way through. After each move you can surprisingly find yourself in a dead end and have to go back, or in an open room able to move anywhere, but you never know how it will rebuild next time, so just make your guess...
The goal is to collect blue cubes within minimum moves possible, but also don't ignore the bonuses - they may be very useful. Sometimes it seems that the game is just screwing with you - but it can't, walls move in an absolutely random way (excluding only the possibility to lock player in one cell). However that doesn't mean there is absolutely no strategy, you'll figure it out while playing.
Glide, swoop, tuck, dive, magnetize, grind, walldrive, and burn your way through rings to advance the difficulty of the vast, procedurally-generated environment while avoiding the fog and getting stranded!
stratO is a demanding game that requires a lot of dedication and determination but rewards you with the ability to make a friction-fueled rocket-glider pull off stunts that surpass anything you've seen in a movie. But forget everything you know about other flight sims and flying games. IT CAN'T HELP YOU HERE!
- Rather than telling your plane to go up/down/left/right, you control INDIVIDUAL air deflectors, and the sum of their generated torque is the result.
- This means that although the controls are harder to learn, a master pilot can pull off very tight aerobatic stunts and emergency recovery manoeuvres.
- Procedurally-generated world that gets more difficult as you collect more rings.
- Interwoven and deep game mechanics -- slide to boost, boost through rings or slide during a boost to refuel, tuck to magnetize wings and slide easier and double engine thrust and decrease drag, and that's just the start!
- Tight controls are simple to learn, but challenging to master. Being good at stratO is something to be _proud_ of.
- PC Version supports keyboard controls, XBOX Controllers (with vibration) and generic gamepads/flight sticks
- All controls are remappable (including menu & interface navigation)Other Features
- Flightstick users can press+hold on the main control menu button(The one with the star on it for 3 sec) to toggle the game to pitch/yaw/roll controls
- Alternate colour scheme for airplane & orientation indicators for players with Deuteranopia
33. One Bullet left
Start with nothing and try to erase every enemies in the area.
To help you along your way is a large selection of gadgets, weapons and triggerable stuff and bullet time management to assassinate your targets in any way you like.
Your main weapon is pistol,rifle for now but we are planning to add many other weapons and gadgets.
SubaraCity offers a new twist for puzzle game fans,
combining careful planning with relaxing gameplay.
You’re not just matching blocks, but you’re city building at the same time!
The buildings on the blocks can be combined into larger, and special, buildings.
It’s a simple rule but there are hidden complexities,
and as the years pass each move plays an important role.
Your decisions will decide the city's future -
develop your city step-by-step to make a "SubaraCity"!
35. Jimmy White's 2: Cueball
Jimmy White's 2: Cueball is a sports simulation video game published by Virgin Interactive as a sequel to Jimmy White's 'Whirlwind' Snooker. It was originally released in 1999 for Windows exclusively in Europe, and later on that year for the Dreamcast, also exclusive to Europe. A PlayStation version was later released in March 2000 in Europe and then in November 2000 in North America, distributed and released by BAM! Entertainment. The development team was led by Archer MacLean, the designer of the original game. Cueball is a highly realistic snooker and pool simulator. The game also includes many other mini games; that are connected with a bar room setting.
A sequel to Cueball, Jimmy White's Cueball World, was released exclusively in Europe for the PC in 2001.
36. Virtual Pool 4 Multiplayer
Play 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Snooker, Billiards, Pub Pool, 27 games total!
“So realistic it will make your real life pool game better!”
Virtual Pool is famous for realistic physics and game play and Virtual Pool 4 makes multi-player online a joy. Compete in online tournaments or play with friends. Single and double elimination tournaments with or without handicap. Compete as singles or teams. Player profile, friends list, awards, statistics, rankings, calendar of events, shot upload. Online lobby where players meet and chat. Great for both the friendly and competitive player.
Free to play 9-Ball and 8-Ball in one location. Purchase of premium for $0.99 for 1 month, $2.99 for 3 months or $9.95 for a year. Premium includes V$ which can be used to purchase cue sticks, enter tournaments and match wagering. Tournaments pay out in V$ for high finishing places. Match wagering is in V$ and can be single players or teams.
Grab a cue and play now!
Categories in common with Virtual Pool 4 Multiplayer: Sports
37. Beijing 2008 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games
Embrace the competitive spirit of the world's most prestigious sporting event and represent your country as you compete for the highest honor - the Gold.
The game delivers a far more entertaining and immersive Olympic experience with superior graphics capturing the fine emotional detail of each event where a fraction of a second means the difference between winning and losing. With brand new gameplay mechanics challenging your time, speed, and coordination, you will strive to break records alone or with up to seven friends online as you lead your team to victory in 38 authentic Olympic events.
- 38 Official Events: Represent the country of your choice and compete for honor in ten Olympic sports including: Track and Field, Aquatics, Gymnastics, Cycling, Judo, Table Tennis, Canoe-Kayaking and more.
- In-Depth Career and Competition Modes: Organize your daily schedule and customize your chosen team with agility, power, stamina and speed for competition in 38 events across the duration of the Olympic Games. In Competition Mode participate with up to three friends in either a single or multi-event challenges offline.
- Innovative Game Play Mechanics: Use a variety of controls across all the events including a time-based system where power, timing and angle are essential, rhythm-based play that requires skill of increasing and maintaining speed, and a targeting system to assist in aiming.
- Global Online Competition: Choose your country and face challenges from other nations. A multitude of online features such as exhibition events, and leaderboards will allow players to prove themselves before the world.
Categories in common with Beijing 2008 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games: Sports
38. Perraw - FPS Clone War Alpha
Why Clone War? The Clone War is to create the same character's movement, change weapons, fire etc. (except movements) this is the first mode that we offer, other modes will be added with future updates!
Single-Player: Simple Tower Defense mode, more mode in the future Update!
In 2035 the land becomes uninhabitable, so the human species on the planet migrates HUXLA 15, where the territory is divided into two parts.
After some time, the resources become scarce, so was born the war Kulras, fought by the regiments, Alpha and Scorpion.
With the continuation of the technology, they are developed powerful AIs, which then are used in war.
Unfortunately due to a malfunction of the central system, the robots have lost control starting to kill everything that moved, thus extinguishing the human race.
But the war continues, between this machine ...
Use Usual Weapons,And Unusual ones like:
Destroy your friends in the Multiplayer Warfare.
MORE COMING SOON....
Thanks to George Ellinas DJ for the song
39. Virtual Pool (1997)
Virtual Pool (assigned the retronym Virtual Pool 1 after the release of sequels) is a 3D, first-person sports simulation video game released by Interplay Productions in 1995. It is the first of the Virtual Pool franchise of computer simulations of pool games developed by Celeris.
40. Scary Humans
Scary Humans is a procedural survival game that will challenge your nerves and skills. Greenlit by the Steam community in less than a month, Scary Humans throw ourselves back to the classic 80s games: crazy hard levels that will take you to where you started if you fail. Will you be able to accept the challenge of getting, not only through the first one but through all 6 different levels and make it to the end? The higher the level you are in, the harder it will get. We are not responsible for the tons of hours you will be spending on overcoming the game’s challenges…
Meet Mrgrt, a little alien coming from Flrws planet (vocals don’t exist there). On a routine expedition with his crew, he had been captured and isolated in a cryogenic vessel. The alien has become a lab rat for scary, shifty humans! But one day, a Friday 13th virus attack opened the vessel and the alien escaped. The alarms were triggered, the humans started chasing the alien and now he has to find a way out. Will you be able to help him?Key features
- Labyrinths and levels, procedurally generated. Every game will be completely different and with a new challenge each time.
- High difficulty levels. Once you fail, you will go back to were you started. Awaken all your senses to be 100% alert on the game and escape!
- 3 kinds of humans: runners (when they speed up, watch out!), chubbies (harder to dodge) and regulars (they are tirelessly chasing you), all dressed in their isolator suits.
- 6 challenging but addictive levels. The further you go, the smarter and faster the humans will be...
- 2 boosters to get rid of the humans who run after you: energy bombs and disturbing shouts.
- Cards of different colors to open the doors of the room
- Originally composed soundtrack, made specifically for the game. Set on the classical horror and sci-fi films from the 80s, including synthesizers and catchy rythms.
- A timer that will keep track of the time you’re playing
- Easy game tutorial to show you how to play
- A retro sytle that will win you over from the first time you play.
- Lots of hours of fun and horror!
Don’t wait any longer and make those scary humans pay for what they did to you! Enjoy Scary Humans for as many times as you wish! Each time you play will be different, thanks to our procedural programming that avoids repetitiveness. Experience the tension of being chased and beat your score. The higher you level up, the more challenging it gets: humans won’t forgive and will be tougher each time!
Humans have never been as terrifying as they are now. Run away NOW!
Categories in common with Scary Humans: Indie
42. Oscillatron: Alien Frequency
Oscillatron: Alien Frequency - music arcade in space! Fight against the alien invaders. You are to control the spaceship and destroy the endless enemy troops. You also have to listen to the soundtrack, because every enemy's shot will be in tune with the beat playing during the battle!SAVE THE GALAXYFly through between equalizer bars as far as you can, try not to crash into them and collect first aid packs on the way. Blow up the enemy ships and avoid hostile fire. Test your reaction, and become a new space hero, too!ADD YOUR FAVORITE MUSICUpload your favorite tracks and change the course of battle! The environment will be generated according to the rhythm, and the louder the sound, the higher your fire rate will be.FEATURES:
- сolorful pixel art;
- option to add your own tracks;
- music visualization feature.
43. Pool BILLIARD
Once you set the angle and impact position on your cue ball, just adjust your power, pull back, and thrust the Joy-Con controller to make your shot! The HD rumble will make it feel like you're really hitting that cue ball!
You can change any time between the advantageous overhead view, or the immersive first person view. You can even adjust the aiming guide to suit your skill level. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be performing curve shots, follow shots, and draw shots with ease! Enjoyable for everyone, from beginners to veterans.
Includes the 3 most popular billiard games and 1 original game. 9 Ball, 8 Ball, Rotation, and Basic Game for a total of 4 game modes!
- Enjoy the classic game of 9 Ball!
- Another classic that can get really heated: 8 Ball!
- A blast once you get the rules, Rotation!
- Enjoy beating your own high score in Basic Game!
Get a sense of achievement in the single player Tournament Mode! Enter billiards tournaments in different countries all over the world!
Complete with the ability to play head to head on a single Nintendo Switch?! Compatible with 3 game types. Whether on a big TV screen or in tabletop mode,
you can enjoy this realistic, 3D billiards game anytime, anywhere, and with anyone!
44. Sky Haven
We hear all sorts of complaints about airports. Crowded halls, inconvenient layouts, confusing navigation, lack of coffee shops or bathrooms. The poor airport builders must be getting a lot of heat… So come on! Build your own ideal airport, convenient for passengers and airliners alike. An airport in which everyone will be happy. Make a mark!
Build:Start your process by carefully planning out wide spaces inside the terminal. Continue on with a thinking through the layout of the airport apron, make smart taxiway networks by connecting aircraft stands with runways. And build the rest of the airport in all other areas of management like Check-in counters, security checks, boarding gates, etc.
Manage: Count your funds carefully. You will need to buy a lot of merchandise and equipment for your airport. Everything from all sorts of interior services to vehicles and buildings, such as check-in officers, ramp agents, buses, aircraft stairs, ATC tower, jet bridges and much much more. Even the smallest conveniences for your passengers like seats for sitting cost money. Otherwise that сomplainants decrease your rating because they could not buy a hot dog.
Develop: Start with very basic services. Research and improve. Attract domestic and international airlines. Prepare for the big planes and huge passenger traffic.
Choose: Make your own airport. Focus on discounters or make international hub. Remote ramps or bridged? Charters or regular flights. Big or small aircrafts? Domestic passengers or connected flighst? It's your decision, your rules.
There's no room for error when travelling at the speed of light, racing through star systems in a desperate search for a new world to house Mankind. But there are plenty of opportunities for mistakes. Alien races of every conceivable size, shape, temperament and sophistication seek to aid, use, corrupt or destroy you - and you don't know which.
Sure, your starship is 15,000 feet long and armed with remote-controlled fightercraft, kamakazi fighters, a devestating plasma gun and high-tech probes, but will all that firepower be against The Stentor, rithless time-travelling space pirates, or the colossal energy beings known as The ZOR?
Perhaps diplomacy is the answer. The Cicisbeo are vain and arrogant - perhaps that ego can be worked to your advantage. The broodmasters are sinister, manipulative and seek universal domination, but are they a little too eager?
Perhaps something can be gained from shrewd trading. But that will be tough against the ever-seeking, ever-hungry Collectors, keepers of the Museum of Time; not to mention the supra-intelligent Jot, who control the minds of everyone nearby.
Whatever choices you make, make them quickly. You're moving at Hyperspeed - second thoughts could be fatal.
47. Formula X
3D racing game with battle elements, top-down camera style similar to genesis (mega drive) titles and super nintendo, lots of speed action in a frantic race!
five cars, each car has a different item to use during races.
Arcade mode: has 16 races.
Pro mode: has 4 races.
Free Mode: allows you to run on previously released tracks.
support for: keyboard, Full controller support.
48. Dungeon Escape VR
In Dungeon Escape VR you find yourself trapped in a dungeon cell.
To escape you need to solve various puzzles and challenges.
Featuring challenges such as safes, labyrinth-puzzles, buzzwire and more.
Look in drawers and break objects to find what you need to get out.
Search your cell by picking up and interacting with objects.
Can you find all the clues and solve the puzzles to get out?Features:
- Challenging puzzles with increasing difficulty.
- Test yourself in both logic puzzles and skill-based challenges.
- Features both pickupable objects as well as destructible objects.
- Immersive environment.
- Room-scale support.
- Teleportation support.
Categories in common with Dungeon Escape VR: Indie
50. SLIDE: platformer
In some platformers you die a lot. Not because you are being killed by things you could not possibly know - you perfectly know what's what but you still can't pull off the moves. In some platformers you spend 10 minutes on a level that can be passed in under 15 seconds.
You might look at SLIDE's footage and think that it's an easy game. But you would be wrong.
SLIDE is a hardcore 2d platformer where you run, jump and (often) die. No enemies, no blowing stuff up.
What makes this game stand out - for better or worse - is a system of contextual jumps which allows to perform dozens of jumps simply by combining direction keys with the "jump". You can even jump down.
This feature not only makes for a unique paltforming experience but also adds a puzzle element where you need to figure out what jumps are available to you and which ones to perform in certain situations.
Categories in common with SLIDE: platformer: Indie