The best games like Rayman Legends are:
- arrow_rightAssassin’s Creed Brotherhood
- arrow_rightRayman Origins
- arrow_rightF.E.A.R. 3
- arrow_rightBlack Mesa
- arrow_rightOddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- arrow_rightCrash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
100 Best Games Like Rayman Legends:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (55)
- PlayStation 4 (72)
- iOS (74)
- Android (55)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (60)
- Nintendo Switch (49)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (33)
- PlayStation 3 (37)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (16)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (13)
- Wii (18)
- Nintendo 64 (4)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (4)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (2)
1. Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
And for the first time, introducing an award-winning multiplayer layer that allows you to choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match your skills against other players from around the world.
It’s time to join the Brotherhood.
Key FeaturesBE A LEGEND – Take Ezio, now a legendary Assassin, on a new adventure with 15+ hours of story-driven single-player gameplay.
LEAD AND CONTROL A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD – Recruit and customize your own guild. Train and level up assassins and command them to aid you in your quest.
DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS – Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
WIN THE HEART OF A CITY – Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capitol city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
AWARD-WINNING MULTIPLAYER – Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
BONUS CONTENT:Project Animus Update #1 Multiplayer DLC:
To survive the treacherous, narrow roads and the multi-leveled architecture of the Mont Saint-Michel map and the challenging Advanced Alliance multiplayer mode, Abstero recruits will need to use free-running and refined hunting skills to their advantage.
Project Animus Update #2 Multiplayer DLC:
The Pienza Map provides the perfect free-running playground where predators and targets can blend and disappear. In the Chest Capture Multiplayer Mode two teams comprised of three players each partner with fellow Templars to either defend or capture Chests. Also included is the new Templar Score feature to reward diligent work by Abstergo recruits.
The Da Vinci Disappearance Single-Player and Multiplayer DLC:
After the fall of the Borgias, Leonardo Da Vinci is kidnapped and Ezio will embark on a relentless quest to recover him discovering new locations and gameplay features. The multiplayer addition is the biggest expansion to the award-winning multiplayer yet, including a new map, new characters and game modes.
2. Rayman Origins
Rayman Origins is a 2D platformer, the fourth main installment in the Rayman series. Set 400 years before the events of Rayman: Hoodlums' Revenge, the game follows Rayman and his friends as they disturbed an old woman from the Land of the Livid Dead and were attacked by an army of monsters. To return the balance to the world, Rayman needs to start his incredible adventure.
Rayman Origins has a completely two-dimensional graphics and looks like an old-school platformer. The gameplay follows classical mechanics too, including the side-scrolling perspective and progressive combat system, that starts with simple punches and evolves to diving and self-resizing. Rayman uses different abilities to kill enemies and overcome various obstacles. To progress through the story, you need to defeat special enemies and reach the end of every level. There are also a lot of collectibles that in fact complicate the game if you want to pick them all.
Battlerite is another contender in the DotA field, but also a spiritual successor to Stunlock Studios' previous game, Bloodline Champions. It is set in a colorful fantasy world, which we see from the top-down view, and is all about gladiatorial arena combat. The battles take place in one of the five areas, each with its distinct visual themes, such as jungle or lava. Each map is centered around the Middle Orb that can be destroyed to gain additional power and will respawn over the course of the game. Matches are divided into rounds and, to win a match, a team has to score three round victories. Each round has a two-minute time limit, so as to push players toward a fast-paced gameplay. When the time expires, a "battle royale" mechanic sets in, shrinking the game area to force the players to meet at the center of the map and fight.
There are more than 20 characters, or "champions" to choose from, and the roster continues to grow. Those champions include magicians, warriors and everything in between. Each champion has his or her unique set of nine skills. Timing is important when using characters' abilities, as a low-level skill used at the right time can deal more damage than a mistimed high-level spell.
Categories in common with Battlerite: Action
4. F.E.A.R. 3
The third game of the FEAR series of games. The general outline of the whole line of these games is the confrontation of special forces, to be more precise, a soldier named "Operative", and a squad of super-soldier clones who refused to obey their superiors. Rebellious clone soldiers are capable of even cannibalism, and other details of the setting correspond to this level of fear.
Protagonists and antagonists have unusual abilities or conventional abilities, developed to an unusually high level. This is manifested, among other things, in the possession of ghostly forms, by which it is possible to mislead other people.
The game is strictly from the first person. A notable feature of the gameplay is the slow motion mode. In this mode, the player accelerates the perception to such an extent that it can see the flying bullets. This gives him obvious advantages. The slow motion mode, in the game, is explained by the increased content of adrenaline in the blood, which occurs in a person, in a situation that threatens life. If this condition is caused in a natural way, then it does not last long. It can be extended with the help of a special drug, which is included in the number of useful game stuff. Sometimes this mode is "turned on" during visions that visit the hero and act on him as much as the danger.
5. Black Mesa
Black Mesa is the original Half-Life as if it was made in the 21st century using modern graphics and updated mechanics. This remake of the classic game was envisioned by a group of enthusiasts, approved by Valve, and spent eight years in the making. The name, Black Mesa, refers to the secret research facility where the game is set. The player assumes the role of Gordon Freeman, a scientist caught in the midst of an experiment gone wrong. An anomaly breaks out, and hordes of monsters invade Black Mesa.
While Black Mesa and Half-Life are basically the same game, there are many subtle changes besides the improved graphics. The amount of ammo has changed, as well as the order in which the weapons appear in the game. The iconic crowbar is found in a different place. There are also new options like zooming in and out and reprogramming gun turrets. Some of the levels were shortened, and some of the monsters became stronger. NPCs became more intelligent, and they will perform certain actions to aid Gordon. Design of the characters also became more varied, and women finally appeared in the game. Black Mesa also introduced an achievement system and a multiplayer mode.
6. Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is a platformer developed by Just Add Water. It is a complete remake of the first installment in the series, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey.
The game tells a story of a prisoner of the biggest meat-processing plant on Oddworld. The Protagonist is a Mudokon named Abe who is a floor-waxer and an Employee of the Year. With the ingredients for the company's main products running out, the owner of the plant decides to launch a new treat named "Mudokon Pops!". Overhearing that, Abe decides to escape and free all Mudokon slaves he can find.
New 'n' Tasty is a 2.5D scrolling platformer with the main focus on puzzle solving. The player can talk and direct other Mudokons. The objective is to find and rescue 299 Mudokon slaves by getting them out of the plant through portals. Some Mudokons are hidden in secret areas.
New 'n' Tasty features good and bad endings. The outcome depends on the number of saved slaves. Saving over 150 Mudokons results in a good ending, which is considered canon.
Strider is a platforming hack and slash game developed by Double Helix Games. The game is a reboot of 1989 title, yet the developers didn't intend the game to be viewed as one.
The title retells the original game's story. In the dystopian future, the best assassin of an organization called Strider is sent to eliminate the dictatorship of Grandmaster Melo who took over Earth and is now based in Kazakh City.
Strider features fast combat with the element of acrobatics. Similar to the original NES game, it is an intense side-scrolling action title. The players are free to explore Kazakh City in order to obtain new abilities and equipment. There are also several pickups scattered across the level. The pickups were intended to be found and collected rather than being temporary bonuses.
The game features three modes: Story Mode, Beacon Run, where the players have to reach multiple checkpoints as fast as possible, and Survival where players are put up against waves of enemies. The game features a ranking system and public leaderboards.
8. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot™, is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy game collection. Now you can experience Crash Bandicoot like never before. Spin, jump, wump and repeat as you take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three games that started it all, Crash Bandicoot™, Crash Bandicoot™ 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot™ 3: Warped. Relive all your favorite Crash moments in their fully-remastered graphical glory and get ready to put some UMPH in your WUMP!Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy Stormy Ascent Level
Experience the notorious Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot game. Previously unfinished and unreleased, this level will challenge even the most hardcore of Crash fans! Do you have what it takes to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, flying birds, moving platforms and iron spikes?Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Future Tense Level
Play the first-ever NEW level built for the original trilogy’s gameplay in almost 20 years. Drawing inspiration from the cut “Waterfall Level” from the first Crash Bandicoot game, Future Tense features several puzzles from the original level set in the futuristic setting from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Discover a whole new level of difficulty for Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy as you dodge rockets, destroy robots and leaps lasers while ascending a massive futuristic skyscraper.
Categories in common with Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: Action
9. HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Skeletonized rabbit Ash lives in Hell, he's a prince of that place. Ash is busy recovering his hellish reputation - killing everyone in Hell, who saw his photo with a rubber duckling in the bath. Apparently, among the princes of Hell to play with the duckling is not common. Each monster, killed by Ash, opens the way to the next - totally Ash has to kill a hundred monsters.
Ash is chasing monsters in several spaces that have their own design. Among them there is a cave, a laboratory, a spaceship with a team of talking animals and a casino.
The game is good for its mood - ironic and humorous, which is maintained throughout the game and is always surprised by an abundance of jokes and fancies. The game is full of surprises. Unexpected ways of murder, stylish crazy monsters, excellent finds for the hero. There is always something going on in the game - and not only with the hero. On the whole space of the screen, the world lives and turns into something previously unprecedented and exciting.
10. TowerFall Ascension
TowerFall is an indie action-game with focus on local multiplayer. It was initially developed as an exclusive for OUYA microconsole and was later ported on other systems as TowerFall Ascension. The gameplay represents an arcade-style fighting arena where four people combat each other to score points in a series of rounds. There are for several characters to choose from in the game. Every one of them has two main ways of killing opponents: bow and stomping. Every player starts with only 3 arrows which, after being shot, can be picked from the spot where they fell. The player can also jump on each other in retro-platformer style. The arenas exit is connected with exits on the opposite side of the map, so if the player falls down the pit, he immediately appears from the top of the arena. There also several powerups that can be found in treasure chest scattered across the map.
The Ascension version of the game also features single-player mode in which player has to kill waves of enemies on the arena. It has no story whatsoever and is more like a series of challenges with different monsters, powerups and unique peculiarities on locations.
11. Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is a science fiction game loosely based on the role-playing game Cyberpunk 2020.
The game is set in the year 2077 in a fictional futuristic metropolis Night City in California. In the world of the game, there are developed cybernetic augmentations that enhance people's strength, agility, and memory. The city is governed by corporations. Many jobs are taken over by the robots, leaving a lot of people poor and homeless. Night City has a roaring underworld, with black markets, underground surgeons, drug dealers, and street gangs abound.
The main protagonist is fully customizable, including his or her sex and appearance, and goes by the nickname V. He or she is an underground mercenary who does “dirty business” for the various contractors. An NPC companion named Jackie joins the protagonist early at the game, and various other companions may join the player on certain missions as the plot demands. However, the game has no parties and no companion system.
The player controls V from the first person view, with the third-person view used for cutscenes only. The protagonist can travel across the city on feet or using various vehicles, in a manner some observers compared to GTA series. There are many options for the character customization, including three character classes, and a variety of augmentations V can install to enhance his or her abilities.
12. The Gardens Between
The Gardens Between is a surreal puzzle adventure that follows best friends, Arina and Frendt, as they fall into a mysterious world of beautiful garden islands. The player can traverse back and forwards in time to discover each garden’s secrets and, along the way, reveal a story about friendship, childhood and growing up.
ReceptionThe Gardens Between has been described as “The Simplest Deep Game Possible” (hardcoregamer.com, 2017).
It has been selected and featured in several games festivals, awards and exhibitions across the world including Indie MEGABOOTH (PAX East), Out of Index, ACMI and BIC Fest.
Art & MusicExperience the Breathtaking Art & Music of The Gardens Between with our Album Length 'Ambient Slow Trailer' at http://relax.thegardensbetween.comAbout the Voxel AgentsThe Voxels Agents create delightful games that unravel in surprising ways. Headquartered in Melbourne, the studio was founded in 2009 by Simon Joslin, Matthew Clark and Tom Killen to create games that kindle curiosity with a passion for highly focused gameplay.
13. Skulls of the Shogun
Skulls of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical strategy game, set in the fantasy of late medieval Japan. The story of the game focuses on the tale of a dead general, once destined to become the new Shogun but viciously interrupted by a stealthy foe. As he meets his demise, man learns that while not exactly he is capable of returning to life, but instead, he can set out on the way to becoming the new Shogun of the Dead.
The game features a set of missions, where the player has to control a small army and defeat their enemy, sometimes far outnumbering. Various tactics can be employed to achieve victory, and the clever use of each unit and their abilities often leads to a swift and fruitful conquest. Each map can be replayed, as different outcomes under different circumstances give new bonuses for the further playthrough.
The graphics of the game are hand-drawn, styled like a comic book, where every character looks formidable, but at the same time, hilarious. The strange humor of the game includes several gags about the Japanese culture, history, and mythology, and the dialogues between the characters do not leave any player dissatisfied.
14. Rayman Raving Rabbids
Hordes of crazed out-of control bunnies have invaded, enslaving Rayman and forcing him to participate in 'gladiator' style trials. Help Rayman win his freedom back by entertaining and outwitting these fury foes. Use the most hilarious fighting moves imaginable. Run races on animals, fight in the arena, mesmerize the bunnies with your dance moves, throw cows, milk pigs or engage in plunger shooting madness! The possibilities for fun are endless.
Over 70+ Trials in Unique Stylized Worlds - Pass trials by entertaining the bunnies and unlock new worlds and many collectables such as costumes, music and items for Rayman's cell.
Loads of Hysterical Fighting Moves - Run races on animals, fight in the arena, dance or engage in toilet plunger- shooting action!
Party with friends - Experience frenzied competition with up to 4 players in frantic and quirky multiplayer trials.
Dress to Impress - Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop and use your funky dance moves to entertain the bunnies; keep them moving to your rhythm and collect additional disguises. Become more and more popular and unlock additional items.
15. WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY
CAPTURE, CUSTOMISE AND EVOLVE! Embark on a magical journey with siblings Reynn and Lann as they explore the vast land of Grymoire to rediscover their past and save the future. With charming and stylised visuals, players will capture, customise and evolve iconic creatures by stacking them to form adorable yet strategic monster towers. The memorable legends of FINAL FANTASY come to life in this imaginative, colourful world as an epic story fit for the smallest of heroes unfolds.
- A New Twist on Classic Battles: master an all new battle system where players can utilise their captured monsters to create powerful towers of monsters to fight foes. Use the monsters´ size, element, and order effectively to win the battle!
- Capture, Customise and Evolve: strategise over endless customisation options by turning creatures into ability-boosting magicite, leveling and evolving them to gain new specialisations, or simply ride them to travel faster over the vast landscapes of this enchanting world.
- A World of Vertical Possibility: dive into vertically stacked dungeons and use creature abilities and magicite effects to get past obstacles and progress. In this world of stacking objects, the sky is truly the limit!
Also included are the following bonus legendary creatures:
- Sephiroth summon
- White Chocobo
- Glow Moogle
- Red Bonnetberry
- Sky Dragon
- Kaguya Flan
- 2P Serafie
- Dark Behemoth
- Kobold Mimic
- Topaz Carbuncle
- 2P Tama
Categories in common with WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY: Role Playing
<br/><strong>Hades</strong> is a rogue-like dungeon crawler that combines the best aspects of Supergiant's critically acclaimed titles, including the fast-paced action of <strong>Bastion</strong>, the rich atmosphere and depth of <strong>Transistor</strong>, and the character-driven storytelling of <strong>Pyre</strong>.<h3>BATTLE OUT OF HELL</h3>As the immortal Prince of the Underworld, you'll wield the powers and mythic weapons of Olympus to break free from the clutches of the god of the dead himself, while growing stronger and unraveling more of the story with each unique escape attempt.<h3>UNLEASH THE FURY OF OLYMPUS</h3>The Olympians have your back! Meet Zeus, Athena, Poseidon, and many more, and choose from their dozens of powerful Boons that enhance your abilities. There are thousands of viable character builds to discover as you go.<br/><br/><br/><h3>BEFRIEND GODS, GHOSTS, AND MONSTERS</h3>A fully-voiced cast of colorful, larger-than-life characters is waiting to meet you! Grow your relationships with them, and experience hundreds of unique story events as you learn about what's really at stake for this big, dysfunctional family.<h3>BUILT FOR REPLAYABILITY</h3>New surprises await each time you delve into the ever-shifting Underworld, whose guardian bosses will remember you. Use the powerful Mirror of Night to grow permanently stronger, and give yourself a leg up the next time you run away from home.<h3>NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE</h3>Permanent upgrades mean you don't have to be a god yourself to experience the exciting combat and gripping story. Though, if you happen to be one, crank up the challenge and get ready for some white-knuckle action that will put your well-practiced skills to the test.<h3>SIGNATURE SUPERGIANT STYLE</h3>The rich, atmospheric presentation and unique melding of gameplay and narrative that's been core to Supergiant's games is here in full force: spectacular hand-painted Underworld environments and a blood-pumping original score bring the Underworld to life.<br/><br/><br/>
17. Curses 'N Chaos
In this 2D Arena-Brawler world, there is only one law: fight or die! The Wizard King has cursed Lea and Leo, the fiercest fighters in the land! Now living under the shadow of death, they're hounded by ghouls and hunted by the grim reaper itself! To lift the curse, you must concoct the legendary Elixir of Life! But there's only one way to get the ingredients...FIGHT MONSTERS!
But punching and kicking is not all you can do! Assisted by Allison the Alchemist, you can craft potions and summons to heal, create weapons and even marshall elemental powers at your command!
Put up your dukes! Bring a friend along! The Wizard King's undead knights and monsters are not ready for the mayhem you'll unleash on them!
18. Song of the Deep
Song of the Deep is a metroidvania-style action-adventure game following a girl’s quest into the unknown to find her missing father. Combining discovery, skill, and suspense with an unforgettable narrative, this underwater journey will challenge players to explore, experiment, and skillfully navigate a vast ocean landscape.
Song of the Deep delivers unique gameplay in a tale of love, heartbreak, and triumph. Explore a fantastic non-linear interactive underwater world filled with more than 200 treasures to collect. Equip your submarine with 30 upgrades and 15-plus abilities to access new areas of the sea, and combine those abilities in surprising ways -- like catching a torpedo with your claw arm mechanism. Outwit, outmaneuver and battle creatures along the way, from lantern jellies to giant bosses like The Watcher.
Merryn waits all night for her father to return from his fishing voyage. He never does. After a vivid dream showing her father trapped under the sea, Merryn is determined to save him. This unlikely heroine builds a small submarine from spare parts and sets off to rescue him. Along the way, she’ll make friends, discover lost civilizations and ruins, and upgrade her submarine to explore even deeper. The terrain and monsters of the deep are daunting, but Merryn’s courage, intelligence, and love for her father will help her overcome adversity.
19. Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians is a rhythm-adventure centered around following the beat while traveling through levels. Its developer is Threaks, indie studios specializing on a single-title IPs. The game's universe includes one more title: Beatbuddy: On Tour, featuring the same world, but different beats and levels.
The plot follows no cliffhangers or dramatic turns of events. The story is about trying to save the Music from Maestro Prince, wanting to destroy all beats in the universe. Throughout the game, the player encounters NPC and bosses, all of them needs to be destroyed along with elegant beats.
The gameplay includes typical platforming and adventure section — most of the time the players float around the six worlds, with each of them divided into five parts and collects beat parts. One of the exciting features is the unique musical theme to each main character: given the soundtrack composed out of different tunes, it is a remarkable highlight.
20. Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
Tight controls and a smooth learning curve will have you knocking it out of the park in no time in this awesome arcade baseball simulator. Polygon’s 2014 Sports Game of the Year.Features:
- Realistic Simulation and Physics: Don’t be fooled by the light-hearted/comical presentation; the fundamentals of baseball are well represented and if someone isn’t familiar with the rules, they will be after playing Super Mega Baseball.
- Groundbreaking Difficulty System: Super Mega Baseball boasts an innovative difficulty control scheme called the Ego system. The Ego system offers a fine-grained control of difficulty on a per-user basis, which has been widely praised for leveling the playing field in cooperative and competitive modes. This system will push seasoned gamers to their limits while simultaneously providing a gentle introduction for beginners.
- Up-to Four Player Local Co-op Play: In addition to solo play, players can try their hand at head-to-head, 2v1, 2v2 and co-op against the CPU. In co-op mode, teammates alternate batting/running each time at-bat, and alternate pitching/fielding each inning, meaning ballplayers need to be on their toes every play. To even games, players can use the Ego system to set up a competitive game between friends of any skill level.
- Ultra Responsive and Blazing Fast Gameplay: Controls are easy to learn, but players will need to master jumping, diving, wall-catches, power-swings and cut-off plays to properly dominate friends. Short load times and a streamlined interface means most of the time is spent in the action, with nine-inning games taking around 20 minutes to play.
- Full Batting and Pitching Statistics: Most baseball statistics imaginable are available and ballplayers can use these to show off their MVP-quality skills.
- Leveling System: Players tally up Starpoints for hits, strikeouts and catches during each game and Level Up once they collect enough points. Players can hire staff to train and coach their squad, improving skill attributes such as Power and Speed. Use that jacked up team to win at higher difficulties (and post higher leaderboard scores than friends)!
- Player Customization: Customize the look and names of a team’s players to create a ragtag crew of family and friends. Make as many aesthetic adjustments as you can imagine!
21. Rampage Knights
Rampage Knights is a cooperative beat 'em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration which you can play alone or with a friend online.
You play as a hero trapped by a spell in a magical forest. All paths lead you to a nearby ruined castle, infested with goblins, skeletons and other foul creatures. Gear up with awesome and ridiculous weapons and spells and descend into the deep labyrinth below the ruin to face its sinister master!
Try to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, spells, traps and encounters. Your hero is upgraded along the way (both visually and gameplay-wise) as you find better weapons, items, magic powers and fight harder and harder monsters.
The main features:
- Frenetic action inspired by Golden Axe and Binding of Isaac
- Singleplayer campaign or co-op for two players (online and local)
- Randomly generated environments with rogue-like elements
- Hero visually evolving with new abilities
- Dozens of spells and weapons with game changing properties
- Long term progress with new classes and features to unlock
- Full controller support
- Mighty foot included!
So what do you say? Are you ready to start the rampage?
22. Mind Snares: Alice's Journey
Mind Snares: Alice’s Journey is a mature adventure game that blends together elements of the surreal, psychological thriller, and horror genres.
Alice’s car breaks down and plunges into a river. The next thing she knows, she wakes up in a strange world made of her own memories, dreams and nightmares. Ruling over this bizarre dream land is the mysterious Shadow, who forces the protagonist to face her deepest fears.
In order to escape this ominous, psychedelic world, Alice needs to follow an enigmatic lifeline and locate four magical totems that will allow her to rebuild a bridge back to her own reality. But this proves to be no easy task. Alice must venture deep inside her own subconscious, to face motley characters embodying friendly as well as hostile parts of her own psyche.
Alice solves charades and puzzle that test her intellectual prowess. She must confront the ghosts from her past, suddenly made real by the Shadow’s insidious power.
Will our protagonist muster the strength to defeat her own demons? Or will the Shadow win?
The fate of Alice lies in your hands!
- Venture through 38 surrealistic, hand-painted locations of Shadow Land!
- Face 22 mini-games and 19 hidden object scenes!
- Follow the lifeline to find 4 totems hidden throughout the game!
- Meet 8 oneiric, but larger than life, characters!
23. Karma. Incarnation 1
This original adventure game explores a love story between two beautiful souls through ingenious humour and a bizarre, hand-drawn, frame-by-frame animation style. Our hero’s beloved has been abducted by evil spirits, and the only way to reunite them is to reincarnate himself as a dragon to defeat Evil. But something has gone wrong, and his soul is reborn as a worm named Pip. Now Pip must overcome the challenges of a surreal world, solve mind bending puzzles, and save his love. Choosing between good and evil, Pip learns the laws of Karma, and his choices define the outcome of the game.
- Play as Pip and explore a rich, bizarre world.
- Use Astral sight, a power that allows you to peek into the world of spirits at any point of the game.
- Learn Karma laws through choice and action. Each evil deed spoils Pip’s karma and changes his appearance. Good deeds purify karma. Key characters respond differently to Pip’s karma, opening additional storyline.
- Hand-drawn animations of the varied interactions of Pip with his strange environment. The environment and other characters of the quests are drawn individually for each situation.
- Live magical award winning music and sound by ZMEIRADUGA.
24. Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse
Discover the truth about the mythological Minotaur!
48 LOCATIONS AND 17 HO SCENES TO EXPLORE!
Embark on the greatest adventure of your life in a fascinating world of antiquity. Step into the shoes of Pamela Cavendish and visit visually dazzling locations ranging from Paris to the island of Crete, all of which are filled with cleverly hidden objects and challenging minigames!
WIELD THE THREAD OF ARIADNE AND SOLVE 34 MINIGAMES!
Use the mythical thread of Ariadne to overcome obstacles and find clues about a mysterious cult that is seeking to resurrect the Minotaur.
DISCOVER YOUR MYTHICAL HERITAGE!
Learn the truth about the descendant of Ariadne – the only human capable of stopping the beast from the labyrinth once and for all.
UNRAVEL THE ANCIENT MYSTERY OF THE MINOTAUR!
Find out what happened during the mythical encounter between the demigod Theseus and the beast Minotaur thousands of years ago. Then enter the dangerous labyrinth and face your destiny!
FIND THE PEGASUS IN THE BONUS ADVENTURE!
Hunt morphing flowers, catch hidden butterflies, and explore an exotic island in a bonus journey to search for mythical creatures like the Pegasus.
Features Learn about the world of Greek mythology!
Investigate a mysterious cult!
Explore 48 varied locations!
Face the Minotaur in his labyrinth!
25. Ghost 1.0
"Ghost" is a metroidvania where two super hackers hire a mysterious agent in order to infiltrate the Nakamura Space Station and steal the greatest electronic secret ever. Of course, the space station will defend itself, which is where the fun begins: the station's defences, with their never-ending arsenal of weapons and artifacts, will have to be destroyed. But the story gets more complicated when the hackers find out about their agent's hidden ties...
WEAPONS: Weapons reload on the go and they never run out of bullets. No need to hoard ammo for the boss battle! The various weapons can be found or purchased (depending on the game mode) and each one has its strengths and weaknesses.
GHOST: The protagonist is not the android you see, but the being that remotely controls it: a mysterious digital ghost that can leave its robot chassis, pass through doors and walls, control enemy androids, and use their own tools against them. What happens if the robot you control gets destroyed, you ask? Then your ghost will be free to control something else, or return to your main body.
UPGRADES: You can have as many as you can collect. The upgrades are passive, so they work without needing any special controls, and they don't run out or deactivate. They come in a large assortment, from aggressive drones to bullet improvements. Remember that the more you get, the more OP you are.
ITEMS: Devices you can use at any time. High-tech equivalents to potions and scrolls.
GEEKIES: Spread throughout the game are hidden "geekies". If you find one and activate it, something related to that geekie will change in the game (not affecting gameplay)... and the challenge is to find out what changes. I know, it sounds silly, but some of them are funny.
SECRETS: 200 rooms have secrets in them that can be revealed by performing a specific action. If you find a secret, you're rewarded with a small permanent powerup that will make your character more powerful. In addition, finding all of the secrets in each level will reward you with something very special.
MAP: The whole map has around 300 rooms, divided into zones. Each zone has its own enemies, its own ambience, its own soundtrack, and, of course, its own boss.
STORY: The story is not to save the world, but rather to go on an intruiging journey wrought with humor. Not to mention all the dialogues and cinematics, all voiced in English.
GAME MODES: Ghost has 2 game modes: "classic" and "survival". Classic is similar to a metroidvania, where the more you advance through the game, the more stuff you obtain and the harder the enemies become. Survival is crazier, as you get stuff much faster and you'll soon turn into a killing machine, but you lose everything when you die.
SKILL TREE: The RPG component of the game is found in the skill tree, where you can spend skill points to level up characters, obtaining special skills for each one. Depending on what skills you select, your gameplay will change in an interesting way.
And the rest is a mystery, one that I shouldn't spoil... you'll just have to discover the rest on your own.
26. METAL SLUG XX
METAL SLUG XX blasts off on Steam!
METAL SLUG XX was originally released on PlayStation®Portable in 2009 and PlayStation®4 in 2018 as part of the classic 2D run-and-gun action shooting game series from SNK, and now returns to service on Steam with graphics upscaled to 1080p and 4k screen resolution support! Moreover, Leona Heidern, who was a paid DLC character in the original PSP® game, is now playable for free and from the get-go!
■7 missions of intense action! Hidden routes for endless replayability!
7 missions of breathtaking action, charismatic characters, Slug vehicles, and a variety of other content await players in METAL SLUG XX. Branching paths are also hidden throughout the stages for those who want to play and clear METAL SLUG XX to completion!
■New military classes and return of the fan-favorite “Combat School”!
Challenge more than 70 mini games prepared by a beautiful instructor, and clear them all to reach the legendary and devilish “Super Devil” military rank! Get promoted to acquire a mobile satellite that will assist you during your missions!
■Leona playable from the start! 7 soldiers ready for battle!
In addition to the traditional METAL SLUG characters such as Marco Rossi, Tarma Roving, Eri Kasamoto, and Fio Germi, Ralf Jones and Clark Still from KOF’s Ikari Team have also been recruited for this mission! Also from the Ikari Team, Leona Heidern, who was a paid DLC character in the original PSP® version of METAL SLUG XX, will also now be playable from the start. Are you ready to stop every enemy attack via her powerful “Moon Slasher” special ability!?
■Tons of hours of gameplay with achievements!
METAL SLUG XX features no fewer than 34 achievements. Players can also enjoy the co-op local play with their friends!
Get ready for endless hours of intense action and fun with METAL SLUG XX on Steam! Rocket Lawnchair!
27. WE ARE DOOMED
WE ARE DOOMED is a twin-stick shooter where you zap polygon baddies with an absurdly overpowered laserbeam. Dive head-first into the action with reckless ambition, charge the SUPERBEAM, and zap everything out of existence in an instant. Chase high scores or just enjoy the beautiful explosion of geometry, color and light.
- Pure arcade action. No cutscenes, storylines, or lengthy tutorials.
- An overpowered laserbeam weapon, and the more ridiculous SUPERBEAM.
- Waves mode: 30 waves that range from chill to hyper-intense.
- Endless mode: An endless barrage of baddies. How many zones can you survive?
- Quick to start, and quick to restart for "just one more" game.
- A vibrant world of neon colors, bold shapes, and glitching geometry.
- A beautiful, chill, and occasionally glitchy soundscape.
"All about that Doomed chill" - Giant Bomb, Quick Look
"We Are Doomed is one of my fave shooters of the past few years" - Rob Fearon, Take This Machine
28. Mushroom Wars
PLEASE WELCOME FREE MULTPLAYER UPDATE!
You are to become a General of the Mushroom Army. As a fearless commander and skillful strategist, your role is to battle opposing tribes, capture and hold settlements, defensive towers, and armories, to increase the size of your Mushroom forces and conquer the battlefield!
Mushroom Wars, originally released for PlayStation 3, was named one of PSN’s top 25 games and became critically acclaimed all around the world. The intuitive controls merge seamlessly with its challenging gameplay, providing a unique introduction to the real-time strategy genre. While easy to pick-up for beginners, Mushroom Wars features enough gameplay depth and strategy to inspire the most experienced players.
This friendly-looking RTS can scratch your strategy itch!
Complete a fascinating Campaign, jump into Skirmish mode to play single battles against up to three computer-controlled opponents, or challenge other players in Multiplayer battles!
- Varying multiplayer modes: king of the hill, domination, capture
- Up to four players and 4000 units in a battle simultaneously
- Maximum action in five-minute matches
- Strategic resource management: Mushroom hordes perform both as fighting units and an important consumable resource for upgrades.
- Skill-based gameplay with fair competition
29. SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer.
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
30. Bloons TD 5
Five-star tower defense with unrivaled depth and replayability.
The Bloons are back in full HD glory and this time they mean business! Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.
Featuring an all New Tower and Special Agent, glorious HD graphics, original Tracks and Special Missions, a whole new tier of Specialty Building upgrades, and a never-before-seen Monkey Lab to upgrade your towers, Bloons TD 5 delivers hours of fun and challenging play to fans and new players alike.
“Nations need to brace themselves for a complete loss of productivity”
- Jayisgames, 4.7/5.0
More Awesomer New Features:
- Cool new towers – Heli Pilot, Bloonchipper, Engineer
- Exclusive new Special Agent – Radadactyl
- All new Monkey Lab – researches unique abilities and tower upgrades
- Specialty Building Tier 4 Upgrades
- Exclusive tracks
Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay:
- 21 powerful towers with Activated Abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 10 Special Agents
- 40+ Tracks (plus their Reverse versions!)
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- New Bloon enemies - tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and the fearsome ZOMG
- 50+ Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud Support
- 3 different game modes
- Freeplay mode after mastering a track
- 3 difficulty settings and family-friendly theme so anyone can play
And that's just the beginning - heaps of planned updates will keep Bloons TD 5 HD fresh, fun, and challenging for many months to come. Now it's time to pop some Bloons!
Remember to save to the Steam Cloud after each victory to save your progress.
31. Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
33. Super Mutant Alien Assault
Three fleets of spaceships flee a doomed Earth carrying the last humans in cryostasis. Pursued by aliens, it’s up to the lowly security droids to save humanity. Taking up arms solo or with a friend, you must dance with death in a brutal and addictive arcade platformer shooter inspired by Super Crate Box and stuffed to the brim with unlockables.
Fight through rapid fire single screen levels each with a random combination of platform layout, objective, vending machines and enemies. Dodge and weave amongst the aliens to stay alive but don’t leave them standing too long or the ship’s radiation will mutate them into bigger, nastier versions.
Only by unlocking and mastering the wild variety of weapons, explosives, special abilities, defense moves and perks can you hope to survive across all three galaxies, rid your ship of the mutant menace and save the oblivious humans.Features
- rapid fire levels give you no rest as hordes of enemies arrive, hell-bent on your destruction. Clear the objective quickly and be sure to kill each enemy before it has the chance to mutate into a bigger, nastier version of itself. Take a tiny breather and then it’s on to the next room.
- in the tight confines of the space freighter, standing still is not an option. Your ability to dodge around enemies is as important as your aim. Survival requires quick thinking and rapid reflexes and a true master of the dance is a beautiful thing to behold.
- each single screen level is randomised, drawing on a pool of platform layouts, objective types and enemies as well as which vending machines will be present. You’ll never know which weapons or grenades will spawn in the vending machines whilst crate drops containing special abilities, sidearms, perks and defense moves are also random, adding further to the mind-boggling possible combinations.
- a wealth of weapons, sidearms, special abilities, perks, explosives, defense moves and character skins awaits you. Each new unlockable joins the melting pot of random ingredients, increasing your options but also the need to master each individual element and the way they combine with each other.
- take on the mutant hordes by yourself or team up in local co-op. Two player adds further complications to master as you must be careful to avoid friendly fire from explosives and will have to share/fight over item and health pack drops.
34. My Memory of Us
Do you like stories? If so, then I’ll tell you one. But it won’t be just any old story. It’s going to be different, because it’s about real people, about events that are touching and horrifying even now. Let’s go back in time. It all began with a meeting between a boy and a girl who came from two different worlds. For a short time they had good laughs together, taking joy simply from each other’s company. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. War broke out – the Evil King plundered the city and his robot-soldiers appeared everywhere. Citizens were separated and some of them were marked and forced to move out of their homes and live in a place that was sealed off from the rest of the city by a huge wall. Fortunately the children were not alone – they had each other. Their friendship allowed them to stay together, even though fate seemed to try to tear them apart. That’s the story behind My Memory of Us, a game dedicated to those that were separated, but managed to find the strength to meet each other again.
What makes My Memory of Us stand out is that the story is told from the perspective of two friends who complete each other. Each of them has their own abilities – she can run fast, he can sneak – but only when they work together as a team can they overcome all adversities. You just want to have fun with your friend. Go on then! Grab her hand and find out what adventures are waiting for you outside. Together, there’s nothing in the world that can stop you.
•A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
•Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
•Pair mechanics: take control of two characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
•A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
•The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
•A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
•Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
•A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
35. Shoot 1UP
Why play shoot 'em ups one ship at a time?
Launch them all at once! Unleash an entire armada of ships in Shoot 1UP!
Instead of stowing each 1UP you collect, each new ship becomes playable immediately, resulting in an ever-growing armada of destruction!
With your home world ruined, lead your detached battalion's charge by destroying the mechanical-tentacle hybrid attack forces responsible for your pain.
- 1UPs INSTANTLY ENTER THE ACTION!
- Command up to 30 ships at the SAME TIME!
- 2 PLAYER LOCAL CO-OP play for 60 SIMULTANEOUS player ship INSANITY!
- Contract your phalanx to dodge enemy fire, expand your ships to fire the PLASMA AUGER!
- WEAPONS UPGRADE as you collect more ships (And they downgrade when you lose them so stay sharp!)
- Sacrifice ships for a BULLET-VAPORIZING BOMB which increases in power the more ships you've collected!
- Manic Shooting without all the wailing and gnashing of teeth--NORMAL GAMERS can actually enjoy this!
- Hardcore? Crank up the difficulty and gameplay speed for THUMB-TWISTING manuevers!
- Classic shmup design - six levels of alien lands ready for you to get your revenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Steam Achievements, Trading Cards, remappable keyboard controls, and more!
Purchase Shiftlings and get access to the Shiftlings Screen Saver! Enjoy our tenacious technicians bouncing around your screen all day long!
The galaxy's biggest no-brainer!
Control two adorably dim-witted alien space janitors on their quirky quest to repair the galaxy!Strategic Single Player & Co-op Missions:Play on your own, challenge a friend locally or across the galaxy (online).50 Dynamic Interplanetary Puzzles:5 themed planets with 10 levels each which increases in difficulty as players advance.Cosmic Challenges of Size & Space:Shift weight between the custodian cosmonauts quickly to avoid traps.High Re-playability:Blast back to the beginning to discover new hidden collectibles to unlock more secrets to the universe.
37. Clicker Heroes 2
Clicker Heroes 2 is a game about the feeling of getting amazing powerups. You will embark on a never-ending journey to defeat mythical creatures, progressing through an infinite number of worlds. There will always be another upgrade.
1.52e394+ Hours Of Gameplay!
Hop from zone to zone to defeat monsters and purchase gear and upgrades that will help you reach higher zones. Once you’re strong enough, advance from world to world where you’ll find even more powerful monsters and unlock even better upgrades!
Unlock tons of satisfying skills to help you kill monsters faster. Big Clicks, Huge Click, Multiclick, and more. Find the perfect combination and rotation for maximum DPS!
Conquer a vast number of worlds and defeat their unique monsters in search of more gold and experience!
Customize the Automator to play the game for you while you’re away. Automatically level up your gear, buy new gear, and create complex skill combos. Maximize your efficiency by crafting the perfect Automator sequences.
Choose your own path to success with hundreds of amazing upgrades for your stats and skills in the massive skill tree. Play the game the way you want to!
Semblance is an innovative platformer with deformable terrain, set in a beautiful minimalist world. It’s a game that asks, what if you could deform and reshape the world itself? Semblance takes the idea of a ‘platform’ in a platformer and turns it on its head. What if platforms were actually part of the gameplay, part of the way you solved problems?
Explore a world where the default is soft, where the property of 'hardness' doesn't exist. Each of the game's three worlds explore a new consequence of a planet that can shift, change and deform. Beat back the strange, crystalline infection of hard material by freeing the world's life essences and uncover the dark cause for its appearance
- Unique and innovative deforming platform gameplay:
Can’t reach a collectible? Just deform and elevate a piece of the ground so that the point you jump from is higher. Nasty spikes in the way? Just deform and push-down the ground lower so that you can pass by. Squish, bounce, squash and transform the world- and yourself to solve problems.
- Beautiful Minimalist Aesthetic Design:
Explore 3 worlds bursting with colorful minimalist charm, quirky critters, and calming vistas. Become hypnotized by each world's dynamically layered score, each with a hint of African aural distinction.
- Explore non-linearly
The game allows you to move between puzzles as you wish, never forcing you to find a solution in order to progress and enabling you to come back later. Similarly, the game's narrative is presented expansively, allowing you to explore- and piece together the story for yourself as you roam the game.
39. Alien Spidy
The stage is set for the adventure of a lifetime as Spidy embarks on a perilous journey through a visually stunning 2D/3D world, where quick reflexes and fast-paced platform action create a fun and rewarding gameplay experience, which is easy to pick up, but challenging to master.Key features:
- A unique blend of fast paced physics based platform action and challenging puzzles
- A visually stunning, cartoon-styled animated world
- Use the analogue control to perform intuitive skill-based manouvres as Spidy swings from danger, shoots his web and avoids numerous pitfalls and enemies
- Explore three unique game environments with 69 diverse and challenging levels
- Overcome a huge range of enemies and fight epic boss battles
- Accessible for both casual and core gamers…it’s easy to pick up, but challenging to master
- Unlock over 300 collectibles and achievements
- Replay levels to earn higher scores and improve your leader board rankings
41. Cast of the Seven Godsends
Four levels of difficulty, six worlds to conquer, twelve mid and end-of-level bosses, seven god-like armour sets, five basic weapons and thirty-five magic combat spells!
The evil emperor Zaraaima has kidnapped the infant heir to the land of Dareca. King Kandar must call upon the aid of the seven gods of Dareca as he traverses the six worlds of his kingdom in a bid to save his son. He must face the emperor's hordes as he battles through dark woods, slimy swamps, sinister mills, infernal volcanos, snowy mountains, golden cities and demonic castles. Each world is guarded by level bosses each sworn to bring about the king's swift demise. To help him in his quest King Kandar can invoke god-given armour, wield different weapons and cast fanatical spells. Can the King save his son and his kingdom or will Dareca fall into the evil emperor's grasp?
- Easy controls - only two buttons to play (shoot and jump)
- Six very different and long worlds to conquer
- Checkpoint save positions throughout worlds
- Five basic weapons to master
- Seven god-like armour sets
- 15 different bonus items to boost your hero
- Thirty-five magic combat spells to utilise
- Over 50 different enemies
- Twelve mid and end-of-level bosses
- Four difficulty levels
- Different endings
- Hand-drawn pixel graphics with a 16-bit look-and-feel
- Special art gallery with achievements to unlock
- Easter eggs to discover
42. Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
From the creator of the Gundemonium Collection comes a thrilling new 2D action-platformer!
Help Bunny escape the Devils’ Labyrinth and defeat the 7 Devils in this hilariously over-the-top action-platformer game. Battle through a large, connected map filled with unique enemies, traps, and puzzles. Use magical items like the Sylph Shooter and the Hyper Heels to power up and defeat the 7 Devils. Manipulate the fabric of time to solve puzzles and survive. Will Bunny be rid of those new ears she so despises? Only with your assistance can she brave this dangerous maze...
- Beautiful hand-drawn 2D graphics
- Over-the-top comical style with a charming storyline
- Play through 7 dangerous areas and battle 7 powerful Devils
- 2 versions: Choose between the original graphics or new remixed sprites
- Acquire magical items, new abilities and manipulate time to solve puzzles
- A new arranged soundtrack by Woofle (Gundemonium Collection), alongside the original
- Full arranged soundtrack in high-quality MP3 format for listening outside of the game
- Japanese language support now available!
43. Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age
Prepare to delve into a fascinating world where the forces of technology and magic are embroiled in a vicious struggle! Blurring the lines between the RPG and strategy genres, Megamagic recaptures the unmistakable flavour of the 80s in a game filled with pop culture references and magnified by the incredible music by Mitch Murder, composer of Kung Fury and Hotline Miami 2 soundtracks.
Megamagic features a deep combat system that put five different schools of magic at your command, challenging you to unveil the secrets hidden in monster-infested wastelands, neon-bathed cities and shady dungeons alike. Learn new spells and summon the creatures you have beaten, leading a powerful army of grims on your own style. You will need to rely on your ever-growing grimoire, developing your own playstyle as you become the greatest wizard in the world... and the last hope to discover what the sacred institution of the Order is hiding behind their unsullied facade.Features
- Action RPG meets Real Time Strategy in a totally new way.
- Explore an open world and venture into the depths of perilous dungeons.
- Master 5 different magical alignments: Neonmancy, Vegemancy, Sanctumancy, Fulgomancy and Necromancy.
- Research and craft 20 spells + 16 grims, each with their own passive and active unique skills.
- Beat 9 hair-raising bosses.
- Local multiplayer co-op mode: have up to 4 player companions controlling your grims in battle!
- Original soundtrack by 80's synth-surfer Mitch Murder.
44. Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey
Meet and interact with the popular Disney Princesses while expanding your creativity and exploring important themes, such as courage, friendship, trust and discovery. Customize your own unique heroine character and enter a thrilling adventure through four fun-filled levels. Help these amazing princesses restore order in their enchanted kingdoms and overcome the forces of evil.
You can makes friends and interact with Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White and Jasmine. Each Disney princess in the game has a different story and magical world that is waiting to be explored. As you create your own princess character, you'll be able to choose dresses, accessories, hair, skin tone, eye color and even her name. With beautiful levels to explore and exciting adventure elements, this is one game sure to please the princess in you.
Categories in common with Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey: Adventure
45. Inside My Radio
Can you beat the beat? Journey as a green LED mysteriously trapped inside a dying boombox and play the ultimate musical experience. In this rhythmic platform adventure where your every action needs to be right on the beat, bring electro, dub and disco music back to life!
- Rhythmic awareness is vital when you jump, dash or slam. You have to hit that beat! Never under any circumstances should you play on mute!
- Feel creative, play with the music and unleash your inner musician! Inside My Radio lets you compose the track: YOU are in control, either with your actions, movements or jam zone, where you can freely choose and mix the tracks the way you want.
- The game is a mix-tape where every level is a different track: every level brings different variations to electro, disco or dub!
- Enjoyed the experience but want more? Try to finish the levels before the clock expires, in Time Attack mode. It’s rhythm or die time: the more you hit the beat, the higher your score multiplier goes, the better your score. Don’t miss a beat or you will lose your multiplier AND get a time penalty!
46. Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
Our favorite Bobcat is making a triumphant return 20 years after virtually disappearing from the world stage (N64/PS1). Yes, that’s right, Bubsy is back and starring in an all new adventure, Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back! Yep, those no-good, yarn stealing always annoying intergalactic trolls, the Woolies, are up to their no-good ways once again! They’ve stolen Bubsy’s most prized possession, the Golden Fleece. Now Bubsy is on a one Bobcat mission taking on Woolies, Bumble Bees, Sharks, and UFO's to collect an insane amount of yarnballs and bring his Holy Grail of Wool home.
2D, or not 2D? Bubsy thinks 3D is so 1998 that he’s going back to the 2D well with a huge assist with his good friends at Black Forest for 14 rip roaring levels of side scrolling action. Watch Bubsy glide like a bat, jump like a jack rabbit, bounce like a red rubber ball and run…run Bubsy run. This is the Bubsy adventure you were born to play.
- 2.5D Platformer with beautiful 3D models and stunning levels and backgrounds
- Multitude of character animations and expressions that brings the iconic Bubsy to life as never before
- Jump, glide, and pounce through 14 levels of thrill, excitement and yarn!
- Local and global leaderboards - compete for high scores with your friends and the world!
- Unlock treasures, powers, and extra lives to create all time high scores
47. Pistol Whip
Inspired by God-mode action movies like John Wick and Equilibrium, Pistol Whip throws you gun-first into an explosive batch of hand-crafted action sequences each set to their own breakneck soundtrack. But unlike traditional music games, Pistol Whip has no line in the sand; you have complete freedom to shoot, melee, and dodge targets to the rhythm YOU see fit.
- Pair the pulse-pounding pace of an FPS with the flow-state energy of a music game in a cinematic symphony of violence.
- Form your rhythm and find your playstyle, from tactical to musical, then challenge your skill with friends and world leaderboards.
- Infiltrate a fever dream of hand-crafted sequences, from bank heists to android uprisings, each uniquely designed to music.
- Take it over-the-top with a variety of gameplay mods, such as Dual Wield, to enable the ultimate gun kata experience.
- Constant momentum and comfort-first design allows non-stop speed without the fear of motion sickness.
- Featuring EDM artists from Kannibalen Records, including Apashe, HVDES, and Black Tiger Sex Machine; with more to come...
48. Still Not Dead
Still Not Dead is DOOM + NUCLEAR THRONE
Shoot everything that moves with super slick and satisfying gunplay in order to unlock the exits before death arrives to chase you out of the stage. Collect money to buy more than 30+ randomly spawning items and weapons. Pick a blessing or curse before moving onto the next procedurally generated stage, which drastically changes how each run plays out. Each stages becomes more bloody and brutal as you progress so make good use of your time before death comes for you. The game combines satisfying gunplay with open environments and tactical semi-random gameplay with a lot of choice as you manage your weapons, items, money, health, stamina, stage time, monsters, blessings, curses..etc
- 30+ unique weapons and items
- 40+ blessings and curses that change how you approach each run
- Fully destructible environments, dynamic fire and weather system
- Massive hordes of monsters in an open sandbox world
- 'Pick up n play' gameplay, gets you right into the game
- Hand drawn pixel-art and original soundtrack
A DEV THAT CARES:
- Check the discussion boards, I read them and respond
- I have over 10 years experience making games such as: Use Boxmen, SkullFace, Tony Eagle..etc (which you can play online, some of which have won awards)
- I respond to every review and video I can find
- I frequently update the game during early access
Do you like shooting? Then arm yourself - the world of Wormix awaits you! You will find yourself in the shoes of a small but VERY dangerous fighter, gather together a team of thugs and show 'em all how to fight! Wormix is a turn-based tactical game where you can play against your friends or AI, using dozens of weapons and numerous strategies.KEY FEATURES
- The dynamic turn-based fights: look at the battlefield, think-through the strategy a little bit and then show your skill in jumping and shooting!
- Character and team customization: many options to setup your fighters.
- Huge weapon arsenal: from the UFO and mini-spiders to the jetpack and the watermelon bombs!
- Dozens of the fighting arenas: all with their own unique tactics and tricks.
50. Swords and Souls: Neverseen
If you've been looking for an RPG that takes a light-hearted story and wraps it up with tasty combat-focused gameplay and addictive level grinding, then welcome to Swords & Souls: Neverseen! Following a shipwreck on a strange island, you set out to explore the wild, untamed lands. Go up against orcs, goblins, golems and more in combat where you must block, dodge, and counter in real time. Master your abilities through fun and addictive arcade minigames that evolve as you play. When you need a break from scouring the map for secrets and enemies, return to the Haven, where you can relax with fishing, improve your home, find a loyal pet or companion, or maybe even... true love? Swords & Souls: Neverseen aims to provide a fun and addictive RPG experience that you can dip in and out of whenever you want.Key Features:Master a dynamic combat system which involves stats, timing, and thinking.
Engage in skill-based training mini-games that reward your efforts and mastery.
Design your hero and customize them with tons of equipment and abilities.
Journey through dozens of encounters and locations, including an endgame arena.
Enhance your town and home with upgrades to improve both looks and stats.
Train pets, fill a museum, get trophies, discover secrets, and more...