Games Like Ravensword: Shadowlands
Developer: Crescent Moon Games
Publisher: Crescent Moon Games LLC, Crescent Moon Games
Trying to find games like Ravensword: Shadowlands? Try these 10 great games that are similar to Ravensword: Shadowlands, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Ravensword: Shadowlands that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Ravensword: Shadowlands Game
Ravenswood: Shadowlands is the second installment in the Ravenswood series and the sequel to Ravensword: The Fallen King. It is an open-world fantasy game reminiscent of Gothic and The Elder Scrolls series. It was one of the first notable RPGs designed for iOS, although the game is also available on other platforms.
The story is set in a medieval fantasy world of Tyreas and follows a customizable protagonist. At the beginning of the game, he or she fights in the Battle of Heronmar against the dark elves and trolls. An earthquake erupts, killing all combatants except the player's character. The protagonist awakes in the city of Aven, revived by the local healers. Eventually, the protagonist meets Archmage, who sends him or her on a quest of the worldwide importance. The character has to gather artifacts called Ravenstones to open the gate to Shadowlands, the world of demons. There, the protagonist will have to kill the demon king.
The player controls his or her character from the third person view in a 3D environment. The world of Ravenswood is open for exploration. The player can accept side quests or even go hunting to gather food and experience. When the character levels up, the player can use experience points to improve the protagonist's skills and attributes. The character can also learn some of the skills by repeating them. There are no character classes, and the character can become a warrior and a magician at the same time.
Filter by Platform
Here are the best games like Ravensword: Shadowlands :
Games like Ravensword: Shadowlands: Praey for the Gods,The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim,Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning,ARK: Survival Evolved,Windward,Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan,The Memory of Eldurim,Witch Sword,Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
1. Praey for the GodsPraey for the Gods is a boss climbing open world adventure game where you play as a lone hero sent to the edge of a dying frozen world to discover the mystery behind a never-ending winter. Arriving with only the clothes on your back, you must survive the colossal dangers that you encounter. To restore balance and reclaim the land from the brink, you will be faced with questions that not even a God knows the answer to.<h3>Scale Massive Beasts</h3><br/>Overcome impossible odds to...
2. The Elder Scrolls V: SkyrimThe fifth game in the series, Skyrim takes us on a journey through the coldest region of Cyrodiil. Once again player can traverse the open world RPG armed with various medieval weapons and magic, to become a hero of Nordic legends –Dovahkiin, the Dragonborn. After mandatory character creation players will have to escape not only imprisonment but a fire-breathing dragon. Something Skyrim hasn’t seen in centuries.
After Oblivion, the magic system was reworked, in order to show players more aggressive...
3. Kingdoms of Amalur: ReckoningKingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning takes place in a fictional region called Faelands which is one of the Kingdom of Amalur. There the immortal Fae of the Summer lives, but immortality means only that after death you will become something else in another body. There are five different regions of Faelands and four playable different races with three different class trees. The player starts as a "Fateless" being before the choosing between three classes.
The combat of the game is timing based...
4. ARK: Survival EvolvedAs a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame & breed the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!
Dinosaurs, Creatures, & Breeding! -- over 100+...
5. WindwardWindward is a game in which the player takes the role of a sailing ship captain.
The game is set in the randomized, procedurally generated seas that serve as an open-world sandbox. The player controls a trading cog from the top-down view. He or she navigates the vessel through the seas, uncovers new areas and completes quests and tasks. Most of the tasks are simple and require the player to travel between cities. The ship can carry passengers and cargo to gain money and to fight pirates...
6. Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-OdanAurion is an epic action RPG set in a wonderful African Fantasy world with a unique, open and dynamic fighting gameplay.Enzo Kori-Odan, the prince of Zama is a victim of a coup d'etat orchestrated by his brother in-law on the day of his coronation and wedding with Erine Evou. The royal couple is then exiled and decides to go around the world in search of allies. They will especially have to reunite Enzo’s warring legacy in order to retrieve their throne.Beyond retrieving their position, the dethroned...
7. The Memory of EldurimFollow the Indie RPG Spirit in Search of The Memory of EldurimYou know the feeling of setting sail beyond the edge of the map, beyond the boundaries of knowledge? So do we. One reason we love video games is that they offer fresh lands to discover. Discover a new world, its adventures, and its haunting story as you play The Memory of Eldurim. As Liminal Games, an indie studio, we make games specifically for people with their own indie spirit. People like you--those who long to discover.Cash in your...
8. Witch SwordWitch Sword is a story driven, indie A-RPG. The game takes place in a dark, medieval style fantasy world. The player will play as a mysterious swordsman and begin an epic adventure to unveil a conspiracy to overthrow an empire, and to take part in a deadly contest for a powerful ancient artifact.
Combat in game is mainly real-time sword fighting with a focus on immersion and realism. The player can dodge, parry, and unleash a deadly combo or use special attacks to quickly...
9. Dragon's Dogma: Dark ArisenExpansion pack for the original game, released in Japan and a full release for the rest of the world - Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is an action-RPG from a third-person perspective. The story unfolds in a medieval world filled with magic, riddles and mysterious creatures.
According to the plot, the dragon attacks the village in which the main character lives. Trying to protect his home, the character controlled by the player becomes a victim of a beast. Dragon takes his heart and flies away to...