The best games like Rag Doll Kung Fu are:
- arrow_rightTrine Enchanted Edition
- arrow_rightSaints Row: Gat Out of Hell
- arrow_rightMortal Kombat 11
- arrow_rightShadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
- arrow_rightSerious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)
- arrow_rightHeroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition
- arrow_rightMother Russia Bleeds
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
100 Best Games Like Rag Doll Kung Fu:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (26)
- PlayStation 4 (37)
- iOS (21)
- Android (12)
- macOS (47)
- Linux (31)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (22)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (30)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (4)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
1. Trine Enchanted Edition
The king died and did not leave an heir, the kingdom fell into civil strife, the land in response to lawlessness and disorder brought to the surface hordes of monsters, increasing chaos.
The magician, knight and thief were united by fate for the struggle for peace and the restoration of the kingdom. Alone and together they fight with enemies, solve puzzles and overcome obstacles on fifteen different levels. Decisions can be more than one, and they can be composed of the skills of all three players.
Exquisite, delicate drawing of the world and characters. Very elegant, subtle, very realistic sounds - yes, realistic sounds of the magic world. That's precisely the way it should be. But when the hero breaks the wall with a ram or stumbles upon a mountain of treasures - the battering ram sounds like a battering ram, and the mountain is imposing. Very cleverly put light makes the world deep, voluminous and alive. Passing the game, you do not want to rush, you want to consider, to discover all its details, to admire them for your pleasure.
The game supports 3D mode, you need a suitable TV and stereoscopic glasses.
2. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is an action-adventure game, a standalone DLC that serves as an epilogue to Saints Row IV. The Boss is taken by Satan to Hell in order to marry Satan’s daughter Jezebel. Saints lieutenants Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington follow them to rescue The Boss. You can play as one of the lieutenants.
The game is set in an open world of New Hades, consisting of five islands, that you can explore flying around. This world is full of side quests, collectibles and other activities that you need to complete to progress through the story. While you can’t customize your character, you obtain superpowers, including summoning demons to support you during the battle, magic aura to confuse enemies, and demon weapons. The core gameplay is third-person shooting but with a twist: instead of bullets your new guns will shoot with explosive toads and locust.
In general, Gat Out of Hell follows the spirit of the franchise, supporting its fast pace and absurd tone that turns another mafia game in a colorful burlesque.
3. Mortal Kombat 11
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
4. Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
The universe of Shadowrun is a weird mixture of cyberpunk and high fantasy. Magic and technology co-exist in this setting, dragons are real, as well as elves, goblins, dwarves and many other mythological creatures, but they are living in a future world full of hackers and megacorporations. The "shadowrunners" are specialists who perform all sorts of dirty jobs for syndicates and governments. This setting was originally designed for the tabletop games, but since 1990s Shadowrun is also a popular game series, in which Dragonfall is the sixth installment. In Dragonfall, you control a team of shadowrunners, led by your protagonist, in an isometric view. While hacking a data vault in Berlin, your party discovers dangerous secrets that were better left unknown. The characters in your team are highly developed, have backstories and inspire sympathy. To avoid losing your favorite companion, you will have to plan your battles prudently.
Dragonfall was originally a DLC released to support the previous part, Shadowrun Returns. Compared to the standard edition, "Director's Cut" includes five additional missions, several alternate endings, an improved interface design, a slightly different combat system and a new soundtrack composed by Jon Everist.
5. Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 is a special edition of the original first-person shooter series. This is a central hub for the whole Serious Sam franchise, which includes remastered and VR versions of both First and Second Encounters, and Serious Sam 3: BFE. The series follows Sam Stone’s adventures set in the environment of Egyptian pyramids, jungles and medieval castles. According to the plot, the protagonist fights against science-fictional extraterrestrial forces and their leader Mental, whose only aim is the devastation of humanity. The gameplay consists of eliminating waves of re-spawning invaders all across the game map. Enemies themselves range from basic soldiers to gigantic robots. As far as health and armor are non-regenerative, players controlling Sam have to gather special packs, which are scattered all around, in addition to dodging aliens’ attacks. From the technical side remasters offer lots of graphical issues and fixtures. The 2017 Fusion also allows players to maneuver within the whole series not exiting the game.
6. Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic III is a part of Might & Magic franchise and the third installment in its series. It is one of the most popular turn-based strategies ever created.
The game takes place in the fantasy world of Enroth. The story mode follows a large-scale war for the country of Erathia. Its queen Catherine defends her homeland from invading dark forces. The game's seven campaigns allow the player to participate in this war on various sides.
AI and human players take turns, each turn representing an in-game day. Each player controls cities, heroes, and units. The default victory condition is to eliminate rival players by capturing their cities. The story mode, though, has missions with specific plot-related conditions.
There are eight types of cities. Each type has a set of units and a unique style, based on a fantasy culture such as elves, orcs, demons or the undead. Any player can conquer and control any city. A player who loses all his or her cities is eliminated.
A hero leads an army of units. Heroes explore the map, capture resources, fight enemies and neutral monsters. As they gain experience, heroes level up and obtain new skills and spells. Each hero has eight unit slots. Units of the same type stack and act as a single, stronger unit. During combat, units take turns on a hexagonal grid.
A new edition, released in 2015, includes slightly improved graphics redesigned for modern monitors and tablets. Otherwise, the game is identical to its original version.
Categories in common with Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition: Strategy
7. Mother Russia Bleeds
Mother Russia Bleeds is an independent beat 'em up title developed by Le Cartel Studio.
The game is set in an alternate version of USSR in the eighties. The government cannot do anything with widespread crime, so it simply ignores that. Four street fighters from a gypsy community unwillingly become the test subjects for a new drug called Necro. After escaping from the laboratory, the main character returns back to their community only to find it in ruins and the whole population becoming drug addicts. The protagonist becomes eager to get revenge on those, who did that. Further into the game, the main character starts taking Necro themselves, which causes horrible hallucinations.
Mother Russia Bleeds is a beat 'em up game which is largely inspired by titles such as Streets of Rage and Double Dragon.
The players advance through a level, that is divided into multiple sections. In progress further, the players have to kill every enemy they encounter in a section. At the end of each level, a boss fight is held.
Apart from hand-to-hand combat, the players can use the world's items, such as pipes, knives, bottles, and pistols. One of the defining features of the game is the health regeneration system, as the players can pump Necro out of their enemies corpses and eject them to themselves. A choice is given - regenerate health or become a berserk that has much more strength and speed.
The game can either be completed solo or in a four-player co-op.
8. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Soulstorm is the third and final expansion for 2004 strategy game Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War. Unlike two previous expansions (Winter Assault and Dark Crusade), it was not developed by Relic Entertainment, but by Iron Lore Entertainment.
Being the expansion of Dawn of War, the gameplay in Soulstorm is similar to the original game. It is a real-time strategy combat-focused game based on the tabletop wargame Warhammer 40,000. The players have to build bases, train units, obtain upgrades, gather recourses and fight with enemies, strategically using unique traits of different units.
The main difference in Soulstorm is the addition of two new factions: all-female imperial division Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldar – a faction of Eldar space pirates with apparent sadistic tendencies. It also features new aerial type of units for every fraction, the new campaign and few new mechanics and gameplay tweaks.
Categories in common with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm: Strategy
9. NBA 2K19
NBA 2K celebrates 20 years of redefining what sports gaming can be, from best in class graphics & gameplay to groundbreaking game modes and an immersive open-world “Neighborhood.” NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture.
TAKE CONTROL WITH TAKEOVER
Harness your MyPLAYER’s full basketball potential with the new Takeover feature. Unlock special moves and abilities never before seen on the court, or activate Team Takeover and unleash the power of your full squad.
RUN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
You won’t want to miss a single day in the updated Neighborhood. Make a name for yourself on the court, at the Under Armour Cages, and during live events on the block. Ball until dawn with new day to night transitions, walk on at the Jordan Rec Center, or get the old Crew back together for exciting 3 on 3 streetball action.
Create your very first MyPLAYER card, and ball with LeBron, Kobe, and the rest of your collection in a variety of competitive modes. Introducing the new Unlimited mode, allowing you to pick any five cards from your deck without restrictions and battle against other players online.
From neighborhood legend to global phenomenon. The original career story mode returns with an all-new, immersive narrative charting your journey from China to the G League and eventually the NBA. Featuring an all-star cast, endorsements tied to your popularity, and new team chemistry elements that allow you to dominate the hardwood.
10. Zombie Army Trilogy
NOW INCLUDES ALL 8 CHARACTERS FROM THE LEFT 4 DEAD GAMES!
“Co-operative multiplayer done right.” - Eurogamer
“Proven shooter mechanics and a real sense of fun.” - Wired
"A generous wodge of the most enjoyable kind of schlock horror shooting on PC." - PC Games N
The cult horror shooter series comes to an apocalyptic conclusion with an epic new third chapter, a heart-pumping new horde mode, and remastered editions of the best-selling Nazi Zombie Army 1 & 2.
In the dying flames of World War II, Hitler has unleashed one final, unholy gamble – a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe. Fight alone or team up to save humanity from the zombie menace in this apocalyptic third-person shooter!
Battle through THREE epic campaigns across 15 demon-infested missions. Play solo or fight back to back in online co-op for 2-4 players. Dare you take on one of the most intense and challenging third-person shooters in gaming?
Face gruesome enemies with iconic weaponry and powerful explosives. Dismember the undead to give yourself a fighting chance, and experience every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the infamous X-ray Kill Camera.
The ultimate horror package – alone or with teammates
- Experience THREE nerve-shredding campaigns across FIFTEEN missions of intense third-person action.
- Take the fight to the undead alone, or team up in 2-4 player online co-op.
- Face your fears in the brutal new Horde Mode for 1-4 players, across 5 blood-curdling maps.
- Defeat harrowing legions of zombies, armoured skeletons, fire demons, chainsaw-wielding elites - and worse - before facing the demonic Führer himself!
- Shred the undead with genre-best rifle ballistics, powerful firearms and deadly explosive traps.
- Wince as your bullets shred the insides of the undead in gruesome detail with the return of the series’ acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera.
Customise your carnage
- Choose from 16 playable characters, including all 8 survivors from Left 4 Dead 1 & 2!
- Perfect your play style with CUSTOMISABLE loadouts - pick your favourite weapons and explosives.
- Customise your DIFFICULTY and add enemy multipliers. Surely you would never brave “X4” on Sniper Elite difficulty ... or would you?
Recut. Remastered. Unleashed.
- Includes the first two Nazi Zombie Army games like you’ve never seen them before.
- Pick apart zombies with the new DISMEMBERMENT mechanic and bathe in a bloody glow of NEW graphical effects, NEW audio, NEW enemy animations ... and more.
- Play your favourite missions from ANY campaign in ANY order in ONE unified online community.
11. Yet Another Zombie Defense
A game in the genre of tower defense that is popular on mobile devices. The player aims to escape from the advancing hordes of zombies. The main task is to survive as long as possible.
The player takes control of the nameless survivor, who is to build a base and labyrinths in the daytime and defend it at night. YAZD is a top-down arcade zombie survival strategy game. For construction, there are protective barricades and turrets. The hero himself can shoot the zombies, and weapons for him can be bought and upgraded. The protagonist also has a somewhat complex skill tree.
The game can be played alone or with friends, using the possibilities of cooperative mode or multiplayer. Lack of content, the game compensates with time-tested gameplay, which will entertain the player for several evenings. And if you go through the game with your friends, even more time will be spent. Problems with the launching of the game will also not here: because of unpretentious graphics YAZD can be run even on a calculator. The game was repeatedly dirt cheap on sales, and developers released HD remaster of the original game.
12. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
13. Tooth and Tail
Lead the revolution with an army of flamethrowing Boars, mustard gas-lobbing Skunks, and paratrooper-puking Owls. Tooth and Tail is a Real-Time-Strategy game featuring Single Player, Online Competitive Play, Split Screen, Replays, and more.
Build a base, lead your army, eat your enemies!The War for MeatThe Longcoats, the Commonfolk, the KSR, and the Civilized are in the midst of a Civil War over who gets to eat, and who has to be the meat. A darkly humorous tale of riots and revolution is told through an extensive Single Player campaign.Endless ReplayabilityWith procedurally generated maps and customizable factions, no two conflicts will be the same, forcing players to strategize rather than memorize.Pick-up-and-PlayWith matches lasting from 5-12 minutes, controls designed specifically for the gamepad, and split-screen couch play, Tooth and Tail is a popcorn RTS for veterans and newcomers alike.
14. Space Pirates and Zombies
At its core, Space Pirates and Zombies is an action based, skill oriented, top down space combat game. It’s similar to the ones we knew and loved in years past, but now using full physics simulation and modern graphics for those oh so pretty explosions. But as you dig deeper, SPAZ becomes much more.
Instead of flying a single ship, you are in charge of an ever growing and evolving fleet, unlocking the rich tactical elements of SPAZ, all accessed at the touch of a button. Issue orders, change ships, apply fleet AI settings, all on the fly. At any moment the battle can change, and the Tactics Panel gives you the tools to make the battle turn in your favor.
As a layer on top of the action and tactics, we have a detailed technology and levelup system akin to what you would expect from an RPG. Learn to build new ships by destroying your enemies. Explore the galaxy to find components, use your hard earned research points to unlock their potential, and then customize every aspect of your new fleet.
Finally, there is the universe in which all this strife and adventure takes place. SPAZ features a persistent randomly generated Galaxy populated with story elements, factions, enemies, missions, items, to provide you with a unique experience each time you play. While you are struggling to survive, uncover the secret of an ever expanding Zombie infestation that spreads by establishing its own real time multi-tiered ecosystem.
- 33 ships to research, build, outfit and pilot.
- 70 unique components to discover and customize your fleet’s performance.
- Totally physics based combat system.
- Fight Zombie infestations, battling a full zombie ecosystem comprising four stages of un-life.
- Explore a persistent randomly generated galaxy containing hundreds of star systems.
- Freedom to explore the galaxy and take on challenges at your own pace.
- Aid, flee, or exploit the warring factions in each star system.
- The unique event system lets the player change the balance of power in any star system
- Carefully spend your hard earned research points on hundreds of upgrades across 15 categories.
15. Nidhogg 2
The wurm has returned and it must feed! Shed your garments and paint the walls with the flesh of your enemies, for only one can be worthy of sacrifice.
The rules are simple. Reach the other side and kill anyone that stands in your way. Deftly parry and rend their throats, riddle their bowels with arrows, or squish their brains between your toes. The wurm cares not for chivalry.
Sequel to the indie hit of 2014, Nidhogg 2 builds upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor with new weapons to wield and levels to master, head-to-toe character customization, and the captivatingly grotesque art of Toby Dixon.
And, with music from artists including Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus, Nidhogg 2 has a soundtrack so good that even the menu screens are awesome.Game Features:
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
16. Slain: Back from Hell
Slain: Back from Hell
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe - defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
- Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
- Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
- Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
17. Super House of Dead Ninjas
Super House of Dead Ninjas is an action arcade game with roguelite elements. Race against a 30 second timer as you descend floor after foe-filled floor and attempt to unlock the secrets of this deadly tower!
Play as the fearsome Crimson Ninja, wielding an arsenal of deadly ninja weapons and attacks. Ninja magic generates every tower randomly, so no two adventures are the same! Based on the hit Flash game from developers Megadev and Adult Swim Games.
- NEW! Leaderboards Support: bask in the envy of others as you crush their high scores
- NEW! 16:9 Support: play in glorious widescreen
- NEW! 50 new rooms added to random tower generation
- NEW! 3 new enemies and hazards to slice and/or dice
- NEW! 10 additional Steam achievements
- Native controller support
- Randomly-generated levels means endless replayability
- 230 custom rooms, 100 of which are new to this edition
- Dozens of weapons and item upgrades, many seen here for the first time (like the flamethrower and baseball bat)
- Slay eight terrifying bosses and 52 dastardly enemies, including a deadly exploding mushroom
- Transdimensional Leakage: a bizarre new tower to explore
- Upgraded music and sound effects powered by the Ninjinity Engine
- Map Editor: design your own levels and share via Steamworks
- Customize your ninja with new colors and outfits, with thousands of combinations
- Steam exclusive version of the game is bigger and better than the original!
18. Memories of a Vagabond
Memories of a Vagabond is a turn-based RPG game developed by DarkElite Team.
You play as a mercenary, who travels from soul to soul to avenge the loss of his fiancee. The players will encounter many obstacles in their way, find new allies and encounter powerful enemies.
The game's creators put a heavy emphasis on how the game recreates the feel of old RPGs, such as Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy. The main feature of the game is the absence of death in a usual way. Upon death, the player's soul is sent to the Soul Giver in the underworld, where they can choose a new body. All the skills that the player has learned to the point of his death will stay unaffected. This makes possible the transition of the skills of one class to another which results in countless gameplay combinations and high replay value. It has to be noted that your equipment and potions do not carry over to a new character, just like in most roguelike games.
The game features a class system with four classes present: Warrior, Assassin, Mage, and Hunter. Each of the classes differs in gameplay and is chosen at the beginning of the game or upon death. A crafting system is also present in the game which allows for upgrading your hero's equipment on the go. It is possible to craft new armor and weapons, or healing potions.
19. Dragon Nest Europe
Dive into blazingly fast combat action with visually stunning skills in a world caught in the wake of ancient dragons and waiting for the ancient Prophet to discover her powers. Immerse in an epic story with classic MMORPG and role-playing elements paired with a unique, console-like third-person perspective.
No monotone “click and wait” or “turn-based” combat! Experience blazingly fast console quality action and thrilling combos for intense, non-stop action in a magical world.
Class and Specialization System:
Nine main classes with their own unique fighting style. Develop your character by individually specializing in more and more detailed combat skill trees.
Intuitive and Engaging Game Play:
Clear goals paired with intuitive, convenient controls encouraging a wide range of players to become fully engaged in the action and dive into the game.
Player vs. Player (PvP):
A unique and balanced PvP system, harmonizing each challenger's gear with the enemy's one. Only the most skilled players will endure the fierce combats across many different modes and maps.
Dungeon-heavy Game Play:
Venture through dozens of dungeons and challenging Nests with hundreds of quests.
Play for free:
No payments necessary, Dragon Nest is completely free to play.
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
Already a big fan? Get the Deluxe Edition for some extra loot!
Includes: the Game itself, Soundtrack, the Artbook and a Wallpaper set!
- 23-track Soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- 100+ pages Artbook featuring character design, concept art, storyboards, illustrations, sketches and more!
- 4K Wallpaper collection - 16 wallpapers featuring Flinthook, the Giant Anchor, the Devil, Sirens, space and anchor patterns!
21. The Count Lucanor
Join Hans in a fantasy world and experience a unique adventure, full of surprises and challenges. Get hooked on an immersive tale, where every decision counts and every clue is a piece to solve the puzzle and get the treasure. Unravel the sordid secrets of the castle, meet colorful characters, and remember: horror always lurks beneath the surface.
With a retro, halfway-between-8-and-16-bit style and inspired by classic games like The Legend of Zelda, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill or Dark Souls, among others, The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles. The title is in development for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Exploration: Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path.
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor.
- Choices: Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots.
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely in order to progress.
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.
Once upon a time, there was a poor boy named Hans who lived with his mother near the woods. On his birthday, the boy had no presents nor sweets. He got so upset he decided to leave home for good. Before he left, his mother gave him his grandfather's cane, some cheese and three pieces of gold. Hans walked into the forest in search of adventure. Soon it was night and the boy was really scared, so he tried to go back. But then, a quaint kobold happened to cross his path and Hans decided to follow him to a castle. The kobold told him he would inherit great wealth if he passed a simple trial... guessing his name. Trapped in the castle, Hans will live a spooky mystery, fantasy and horror adventure to become the new Count Lucanor.
We’ve hired the greatest composer of all time - Johann Sebastian Bach - to create a soundtrack that will remain etched in your mind forever. Using chiptune tools, we’ve transformed a series of hidden gems of the author to create unique soundscapes for our tale.
22. Mushroom Wars
PLEASE WELCOME FREE MULTPLAYER UPDATE!
You are to become a General of the Mushroom Army. As a fearless commander and skillful strategist, your role is to battle opposing tribes, capture and hold settlements, defensive towers, and armories, to increase the size of your Mushroom forces and conquer the battlefield!
Mushroom Wars, originally released for PlayStation 3, was named one of PSN’s top 25 games and became critically acclaimed all around the world. The intuitive controls merge seamlessly with its challenging gameplay, providing a unique introduction to the real-time strategy genre. While easy to pick-up for beginners, Mushroom Wars features enough gameplay depth and strategy to inspire the most experienced players.
This friendly-looking RTS can scratch your strategy itch!
Complete a fascinating Campaign, jump into Skirmish mode to play single battles against up to three computer-controlled opponents, or challenge other players in Multiplayer battles!
- Varying multiplayer modes: king of the hill, domination, capture
- Up to four players and 4000 units in a battle simultaneously
- Maximum action in five-minute matches
- Strategic resource management: Mushroom hordes perform both as fighting units and an important consumable resource for upgrades.
- Skill-based gameplay with fair competition
23. Space Overlords
Erupting from the shackles of your prison, you are an Overlord, an ancient life form of immeasurable power who seeks revenge against the evil Kesedihan. Wipe out entire planetary forces, destroy cities and fight bosses as you seek to eliminate all existence of Kesedihan’s kin from the universe.Features
- Smash, shoot and stomp your way through entire cities and planetary defences
- PVP Multiplayer mode (online and offline) for up to four players
- Create your own planets using the build in Planet Editor
- Six enemy types with stronger variations to face & defeat
- Four playable characters
- 56 story mode levels
- 4 Multiplayer game modes
A fire giant with the ability to send out flaming heat waves from his hands. He is incredibly skilled in close quarters combat, robust, violent, and has a variety of physical attacks to crush any resistance.
A water type overlord, Terbang is equipped with gravity emitters that allow her to float. While the fastest overlord, her attacks are not as strong as her brothers. She uses projectiles to attack and is able to charge her attack to create a massive power attack.
One of the strongest overlords, Phemus does not travel at high speeds, but due to his four arms is able to deal massive damage at close range.
A hulking walking armour with two massive arms and tentacle-like protuberances as hair, he has a devastating spin attack which can be incredibly dangerous combined with a boost at the right time.Other titles from Excalibur Games
24. Deadly 30
Can you survive the horror?
… a retro-style survival horror game developed by the two-man indie team of Gonzossm and Iggy Zuk. Survive 30 days and nights in a zombie-infested world by recruiting companions, upgrading weaponry and fortifying your position.
Deadly 30 is a retro-style survival horror game developed by the two-man indie team of Gonzossm and Iggy Zuk.
Survive 30 days and nights in a zombie-infested world where you can recruit companions, upgrade weaponry, and fortify your position to fight waves of hungry zombies. During the day, you can gather resources, enhance your base's defenses, and explore your surroundings for useful items in order to prepare for fighting relentless waves of zombie attacks. (Hint: Don't get caught outside your base after dark.)
Three different playable characters, A.I. controlled Team Combat and upgradeable weaponry and defenses help keep you alive as you attempt to eradicate the zombie hordes and survive 30 deadly nights.
Good luck! (You'll need it when all hell breaks loose.)
- Elements of tower defense and retro Contra style gameplay.
- Three different characters, playable at the same time.
- A.I. controlled team combat
- Unique upgradable weaponry for each of your soldiers.
- Enhance your base for better defenses.
- Gruesome different enemies and deadly weapons.
- Tactical planning is required or you will learn to fear the dark!
Fullscreen mode and achievements only supported in PC version!
Check out the artist who created all of these nighttime terrors at: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gonzossm
Or the crazy mind of Iggy Zuk, who created this indie-horror masterpiece at: http://www.IggyZuk.com
26. Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ
Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ is a traditional style jigsaw puzzle game with top down shooter gameplay thrown in to ruin your day and peaceful puzzling experience. Dead things want to eat you whilst you puzzle. You'll have to keep the dead dudez at bay with a mixture of mines, barricades, bullets and nades.
You'll need to spend Zombucks on defences to help you keep back them shamblers. Barricade the roads, line the floor with mines, do anything you can to fortify the path before the hoards of reanimated reach you (an mess up all your pieces).Features:
- Traditional puzzle gameplay mixed in with some top down shooter action.
- Intense gritty atmosphere.
- 19 puzzles in a range of sizes from 60 to 350 pieces.
- Multiple FREE DLC bonus puzzles.
- 34 Steam Achievements.
- Awesome fully hand-draw images.
- Interactive play environment.
- Horrible dead things to shoot at whilst you puzzle.
- Perks & equipment.
27. Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon
"Armageddon, a world whose name has become a byword for war and destruction on a massive scale…" -Lord Commander Solar Eugenian
There is no peace amongst the stars... It is the 41st millennium and there is only war!
We live in the Imperium of Mankind, the greatest empire the galaxy has ever known. Millions of planets united in their adoration for the Emperor.
But we are not alone…
A massive space hulk is drifting towards Armageddon, and the planet is threatened by the war hungry brutal Orks. Welcome to the battlefield!
ARMAGEDDON MUST NOT BE LOST
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon is a fantasy war game set in the Second War of Armageddon. You take the role of defending the planet as the Imperium of Man against the Ork invaders. Throughout the campaign you will also be joined by three chapters of Space Marines: the Salamanders, Blood Angels and the Ultramarines.
In this hex-based, turn-based strategy game, players will lead the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines from a variety of Chapters against the Ork invasion through over 30 scenarios, on the hostile terrain of the planet and its gigantic Hive Cities.
The game features a complex plot, involving known characters from the Warhammer 40,000 universe and while advancing through the campaign, the player will have the ability to carryover his core force from scenario to scenario.
Players fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka and carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment.
On top all this extensive modding options are available through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
- Large branching campaign with 30 major scenarios, plus additional 5 tutorial scenarios that explore the story in detail.
- Hundreds of hours of gameplay fun with huge replay value and several difficulty settings.
- The game portrays the Second War for Armageddon in great detail, from the initial Ork landings to the final liberation of the planet.
- Fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka.
- A complex plot, which can develop during a mission, right in the middle of battle, creating an engaging story line with unexpected twists.
- Meet several iconic characters like Inquisitor Horst, Governor Von Strab and many more, who will guide you through an epic scenario based adventure all with their unique voice-overs.
- Players lead Imperial troops of the Armageddon Steel Legion, with supporting assets from a number of Space Marine chapters against the ferocious Orks.
- Carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment and weaponry.
- Detailed combat model with custom terrain, cover and morale effects.
- Guide your troops on Armageddon`s hostile ash wastes, through treacherous volcanic canyons, over acid polluted rivers, through dense jungles and through massive Hive cities.
- 300+ unit types representing Armageddon Steel Legion, the Orks, Blood Angels, Ultramarines and Salamanders Space Marine chapters and even Titans!
- Multiple weapon systems per unit, each with their unique stats and graphical effects.
- 20 different unit stats plus many unique special traits and abilities.
- Toggle options to set the game to your own liking like to enable/disable: Fog Of War & Undo Moves.
- A separate set of maps are designed and balanced specifically for asynchronous multiplayer via Slitherine's PBEM++ system.
- Play as either Orks or the Imperial forces in multiplayer.
- Includes a Hotseat mode.
- Extensive modding options delivered through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
- Design and build your own unique scenarios and share them with the Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon community.
28. Hybrid Wars
Hybrid Wars lets you command and upgrade your own arsenal of futuristic mechs to take on wave after wave of enemy forces. Jump into a classic top-down shooter experience as you obliterate over 50 types of enemy and team up with friends to cause more mayhem. Harness an arsenal of diverse machines—tanks, robots, helicopters, and the mighty titans—to rise to the top of the food chain. With 8 huge locations to explore, over 150 objectives to complete, and multiple game modes—from single player story to cooperative — Hybrid Wars immerses you in a future where those with the quickest wits and biggest guns survive.
Choose your combat vehicle and start your fight for the future now.
- Discover multiple game modes
- Dive into up to 15 hours of gameplay
- Explore and conquer 8 huge, open-worlds
- Overcome 150 challenging objectives
- Earn 40+ rewards
- Wield 2 diverse heroes
- Command 4 dynamic types of vehicles: tanks, robots, helicopters, titans
- Defeat 50+ types of enemies
- Vanquish 8 powerful bosses
- Lock and load with 20 types of weapon
- Harness 28 additional abilities for each hero and vehicle type
29. Adam's Venture Chronicles
Adam Venture is a renowned explorer and adventurer. During his epic adventures, set in the 1920’s, he encounters antique artifacts, ancient mysteries and the player will decipher strange symbols. Supporting him is his accomplice: Evelyn, with her the player will solve ingenious puzzles and embark on breathtaking platform challenges to outsmart the evil Clairvoix Corporation. Visit gorgeous locations, including historical sites and stay ahead in a race between good and evil that holds the world in the balance.
30. Ephemerid: A Musical Adventure
2015 IGF Winner: Excellence in Audio
Ephemerid is a rock fairy tale about a paper mayfly.
Lean back, relax and enjoy it as a whole, as you would a favorite album. Ephemerid is part rhythm game, part point-and-click adventure, and part rock opera.
- Ephemerid’s beating heart is its original soundtrack, rock guitar with a classical flair.
- The world of Ephemerid is faithfully handcrafted out of cut paper, glass, and paint.
- Each setting introduces intuitive challenges which play in harmony with the music.
- 2015 IGF Winner: Excellence in Audio
- 2014 SXSW Gamer's Voice Finalist
- 2014 BIG Festival Finalist
- 2013 IndieCade Finalist
- 2013 Captivate Finalist
31. Soul Axiom
IN A NUTSHELLFrom the studio that brought you Master Reboot comes a first-person story-driven adventure puzzle game, set in the beautiful, haunting cyber-world of Elysia. Collect unique hand powers, discover multiple endings and choose your own destiny as you unravel the mystery of your digital afterlife.THE GAMEExplore Soul Axiom’s rich environments and immersive story to unravel the mystery of your life, and your digital afterlife. You will be taken on an intriguing voyage of discovery, through beautiful, haunting locations, facing challenges that will lead you into danger on your mission to unlock your identity, your story, your mystery. But beware: some mysteries are better left unsolved.SYNOPSISTake your first steps to paradise by uploading your soul to Elysia, named by critics as “the single most important development in the history of the human race” (Era Magazine, 2027). As the latest state of the art Digital Soul Provider, Elysia is a sprawling server where your memories and dreams become reality. Our patented SoulSync system allows you to choose the memories you want to enjoy for eternity; whether you are a living user or you simply wish to leave a lasting testament of your life that the whole family can relive at their leisure.
In Elysia, death has no dominion. In Elysia, life has no boundaries. Cast off your mortal shackles and discover the secret to immortality in your digital afterlife.
Discover Elysia. Then, now and forever.THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF THE GAMEWhen you begin the game you are free falling through a storm. Lightning sporadically illuminates the sky, showing brief, vivid flashes of memories. Your memories. You struggle to take a breath as you plummet, out of control, into the eye of the storm, towards your certain death.
Squinting, eyelashes battling the rain, you catch a glimpse of a large object that you are hurtling towards. You brace yourself for impact, for death, confused and terrified and –
You are on the deck of a ship, rain pummelling the wooden boards around you. You look up to see four shadowy figures on the bridge, gazing into the distance, with an old man at the helm.FEATURES• Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle elements: Interact with a variety of cryptic logic and action puzzles, find clues and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
• 20 to 30 Hours of Gameplay: The game is packed full of content with 6 chapters, 40 unique locations, over 100 puzzles and 63 Steam Achievements, expect over 20 hours of captivating gameplay.
• Collectible Hand Powers: Harness the abilities of Elysia. Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting the digital world around you.
• Multiple Story Endings: A tense, but thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
• Unique visual style: There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colors, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within The Elysia.
• Dynamic adaptive environments: Use your abilities to manipulate your surrounding environments. Collect your powers and re-visit memories to unlock previously hidden areas.
• Haunting Soundtrack with 50 original compositions: Provides the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
32. Dogs of War Online
Deploy your troops, unleash your champion, dominate the battlefield !
The world of Aarklash is at war, into the jaws of incessant conflicts between the forces of Light, Dark and Destiny. In each of these alliances, some free companies are forming and traveling across the continent in search of glory. Veterans with heavy past, greedy bandits and other disreputable guys group together in spite of their differences.
Based on the famous miniature board game “Confrontation”, Dogs of War Online is a free, turn based, tactical game where your will build your own team of mercenaries and lead them to victory against other players or the AI.
The whole game is truly available for free. Play to unlock 54 units with unique set of skills and abilities and 9 Champions to lead your armies. Progressively learn how to master the dozens of skills and abilities available and how to maximize the synergies between your units.
Wether you choose to play with the mighty Wolfen warriors, the brave soldiers of Alahan or the undead of Acheron, remember that only your tactical skills can lead you to victory on the battlefield.
Key features :
- Balance and game rules based on the miniature tactical game Confrontation.
- 3 factions with different play style : Light, Darkness and Destiny.
- 9 Champions to lead your companies.
- 54 unique units to unlock, thousands of company combinations available.
- Innovative game mode with multiple objectives.
- Monthly tournament.
Categories in common with Dogs of War Online: Strategy
Begin your journey through a surreal world where nature, time and space intertwine.
Mysterious things happen in a ruined room. Doors inside that room lead to different worlds and beautiful landscapes.
Match blocks and overcome challenges in this addictive puzzle with rich visual effects that unfolds a narrative through breathtaking places including lush jungles and stormy seas.
11 original songs accompany you on this adventure, replete with violin, piano, harmonica, accordion and more.Key features
- Addictive tile-sliding gameplay
- 9 challenging obstacles such as stones, borders, drones, and portals
- 11 levels with different nature, physical environment, and weather conditions
- Unique art style and rich visual effects
- Award-winning original soundtrack involving live instruments
- A storyline full of natural disasters and total destruction
- Block-moving puzzles, that open the doors to new worlds
Poöf has been tricked by accepting a golden laying kitten. But the precious kitty makes all the greedy monsters envious. Survive waves of monsters trying to steal your revenue!
Poöf vs the cursed kitty is a mix between tower defense, and platforming action, a game focused on hardcore gameplay, tight controls and choices, inspired by games such as Mario Bros Arcade Game, Orcs Must Die and Super Crate Box.
To get rid of your enemies, simply jump on them, or place towers to attack and poos to slow down, use fire knives or bombs, ice winds to freeze enemies and golden eggs for Armageddon ! You can also control time: slow it down in danger moments and accelerate it to increase the difficulty and score more points. How fast will you play?Key Features
- Hardcore gameplay and exponential difficulty
- Original Graphics and frenetic Music
- 108 Missions to accomplish to unlock upgrades
- 36 Upgrades - Powers, Weapons, Enemies, and more.
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ogres, Ghosts, Dragons, Slug dogs, or even gigantic Flies.
- 10 random Customization objects to collect - Backgrounds, Music, Poöf and kitty’s costumes.
- Unlock a Leaderboard to compete worldwide
- Support USB game controllers
35. Assault Spy
The self-proclaimed elite corporate spy Asaru and his deadweight partner Kanoko are hired for a new job in a dreary world dominated by corporations. Their mission? Infiltrate the mega corporation, Negabot. Dash, evade, and smash your way to the truth in this fast paced action game. No secret is safe from THIS bombastic spy duo!
Stylish Spy Action Comedy
Blast through an army of security robots and save a company that was taken over by terrorists!
High Speed Dash Combat
Dodge bullets with a dash, and finish off enemies with fancy combo moves!
Defeating enemies unlocks new moves, which can be used to chain together insane combos with stylish finishing moves!
One Story with Two Sides
Play through the game as the professional, yet hapless spy, Asaru; or the rowdy and reckless CIA agent, Amelia! Each character has a unique playstyle, and a story that intertwines with each other! Story Asaru:
Asaru Vito is a self-proclaimed elite company spy.
However, because he always ends up paired with the clumsy Kanoko Yotsuba, most of his missions are failures. His performance hit rock bottom…
Just when things couldn’t get any worse, he was assigned to spy on the global mega corporation, Negabot. Even with the worst partner ever, he now has to work at a major company, so the worst has yet to begin for Asaru!
The company has been taken over by terrorists!?
OK, let me take a swing at them!!!
Lazerbait is a free arcade strategy game set in virtual reality with one simple goal: capture all the planets to build more ships and destroy your enemies!
The player is presented with a god-like perspective of a system of planets. Each planet that a player owns will produce ships over time. Using the motion controllers, the player can direct their fleet of ships from planet to planet in attempt to capture as many planets as possible. The more planets a player owns, the more ships the player can produce. Eventually players can build up fleets of many hundreds of ships that lead to awesome massive space battles.
The player is challenged by up to 7 A.I. characters in free-for-all style who are also working hard to capture all the planets and eliminate their enemies. The game is highly configurable allowing players to choose the game speed, map size, ship limits, number of A.I. players, and A.I. difficulty. Maps are procedurally generated at random for each game played so no two games will ever be the same.
Global stats and leaderboards are kept over time for the total number of ships destroyed and the total number of A.I. players defeated at each difficulty setting.
37. Knight Online
Knight Online is a PvP-centric MMORPG that has been under continuous development for over a decade! Two nations, El Morad and Karus are locked in an eternal struggle for dominance of the Adonis Continent. You will be faced with the decision of choosing between one of the two available factions and bring glory and honor
throughout constant action-packed PvP battles within the designated PvP Zones during all hours of the day.
Be part of the exclusive in-game events that are built to test your skills in battle and reward you with the spoils of war upon defeating all those who oppose you!
Border Defense War
Castle Siege War
Dark Lunar War
Epic events such as Lunar War and Castle Siege war are set to place you in an epic battlefield with action packed PvP that is able to entertain and excite its fans even after many years! We encourage you to try all that the Adonis Continent has to offer and see for yourself why Knight Online is so great even after so many years!
While PvP may be the beating heart of Knight Online, much of the game is spent embarking on quests, killing monsters for great loot and of course defying the forgotten Gods of the Adonis Continent. Upon destroying monsters you will be able to gather equipment that will aid you in your adventures for years to come!
The Upgrade System has been built for players to tempt fate in an effort to improve their existing weapons, armor and accessories in order to gain stronger equipment that will make enemies tremble in fear! With its unique ability to let players refine their skills and build their characters and equipment, Knight Online is set to bring an exciting adventure to all those who wish to be part of the most epic Old School MMORPG on Steam!
So what are you waiting for? Pick a Nation, build up your warrior and join the fray!
38. Miner Wars 2081
You operate an advanced mining ship in a fully destructible and open-world environment, which remains persistent as you complete missions or play online with others. Realism and survival are key aspects of gameplay. Inventory and the way you use resources such as fuel, ammunition, oxygen, ore, and weapons are important when surrounded by dozens of warring factions.
The gameplay is driven by an epic story and offers a choice of single player, co-op, and death-match multi-player.
The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing, or just flying around and destroying everything you see.Open-world Environment
- Fully destructible and persistent (dig through asteroids, destroy space stations ...)
- Seamless transition between outdoor and indoor environments
- Full Solar System traveling (billions of sectors)
- 6DOF - six degrees of freedom
- Skill-based game
- Fast adrenaline-pumping action
- Joystick Support
- Story campaign - 31 epic missions
- Mining and Exploration – Players are encouraged to explore and harvest
- Trading & Looting
- 50 weapons, armors, medicines, tools...
- 22 player ships
- RPG-like / Survival game-play
- Co-op up to 16 players
- Death-match up to 16 players
- Factions (Fourth Reich, Euro-American Confederation, China …)
- Devoted community which crowd-funded the development
- In-game editor and two free add-ons: Cheats and 2.5D Experiment
Brawl is a game about intense action with super realistic physics. You have to lead your gang to victory in a crime-infected town.
You have to improve your fighting skills continuously, learn to block attacks, punch or kick with the correct timing. Watch your health and energy state. You can pick up fainted opponents/friends and use guns.
- Intense action
- Fluid animation
- 6 different scenes
- Responsive controls
- Dozens of buddies and enemies
A reign of terror never feels so satisfying as when you leave a literal pile of rubble in your wake. Giving wizards a much-needed makeover, Fictorum is an action role-playing game that features fully-destructible structures, a randomized node-based world map, and a satisfying magic system with on-the-fly spell shaping and customization.
In Fictorum, your mage wields real, legendary power right from the start—unlike those found in most magic-centric games. Our magic system uses a dynamic and intuitive spellcasting and shaping system that grants the player an unrivaled level of customization and reconfiguration. Up to three runes can be applied to a spell, each affecting a different spell characteristic. The runes are easily swapped to suit the player’s current need, interest, or whim. You might amplify ice blasts to freeze enemies in place, expand the radius of a fireball explosion to crumble a bridge and hinder pursuers, or chain a lightning attack together to strike several targets in a cluster. Shaping makes spellcasting much more tactical and satisfying.
Rather than starting out as a hapless farm boy who stumbles into his powers and avoids enemies or entire areas until leveling up, players take on the role of an established wizarding badass, hell-bent on his mission for revenge. Yet challenge is abundant—the wizard must bring down a sprawling empire by himself, besting scores of bandits, cadres of Inquisitors, and hordes of corrupted abominations on his quest for vengeance. The protagonist has access to unlimited magical powers, making the game less about spamming that one spell that works passably well until it becomes upgradable. The experience is more about tailoring your magical arsenal, giving the player a wide range of freedom and the ability to effectively, efficiently, and enthusiastically destroy every obstacle. The randomly-generated world map features locations where every structure (from large buildings to bookshelves to tables to even a lone fork) can be demolished.
41. Renegade Grounds: Episode 1
Something very important was stolen from the council – a high value item required for a new device that could bridge the gap between the physical realm and the realm of phantoms. Who did this and why is unknown, but the city guard hired two mercenaries to find and retrieve this item in return for a hefty sum – Agela, a young, somewhat brash, and quick-witted archer, and her smarty pants imp sidekick Ingus.
Agela and Ingus will have to infiltrate their way into crime-ridden slums, as well as a whole host of underground and treacherous locations in order to get the job done. On their journey they are guided by a phantom ally, Angadani, who appears from time to time to update them with useful information. A simple fetch job quickly becomes more complex as more factions become involved and set their eyes on the precious item. It's more than they bargained for, but to Agela and Ingus, giving up is not an option!
- Not your typical fantasy setting. Medieval look and non-human races, but more with a modern day dynamic – gangs, crime-infested slums, city councils instead of kings in castles, and science instead of magic.
- Strategic turn-based battle system which includes skills with unique areas of effect.
- Fully voice acted
- Weapon and Armour upgrading – find specific items which can be used to add a variety of stat bonuses to your equipment, but do so wisely, because each weapon and armour has a limited number of upgrade slots.
- First part of a larger story
- In addition to story mode, challenge yourself with consecutive battles in arena mode
- Two difficulty modes: Normal and Brazen
- Puzzles to solve and secret areas to find!
42. Super Pixel Racers
- Rally Cross: Classic race against up to 7 other drivers
- Rally: Reach checkpoints on a procedurally generated outdoor track
- Land Rush: Be in front of the pack when the time ends
- Takedown: Destroy the other cars
- Hunt: Chase the target down
- Drift Show: Score points by drifting
- Thirteen Unique Racetracks: From desert dunes to the city streets. A host of unique pixel environments set the stage for some truly super pixel racing.
- Hone your drifting, score some Nitro: The more you drift, the quicker your nitro gauge fills up. Use it for an instant hit of speed; equally useful for dodging obstacles or slamming into opponents.
- Vehicle Damage & Explosion Mechanics: In-race collisions result in visible damage to your pixel racer. Once a car takes too many hits, it goes up in flames!
43. Chicken Invaders 3
Chickens. For centuries we have oppressed them, grilling, roasting, stewing, and stuffing them in buns. We should have known the time would come for us to pay. And it did.
Intergalactic chickens invaded Earth, seeking revenge for the oppression of their earthly brethren. They came out of nowhere, and everywhere. It was only you who managed to repel the invasion, and saved humanity from an eternity of servitude.
Then, things got serious. The intergalactic chickens assaulted the solar system and tried make sure that every planet was inhabited exclusively by chickens. Yet again, it was you who took the world's fate in your ketchup-stained hands and saved the day.
But it isn't over yet. Once more, it's time to don your non-stick egg-repulsing helmet and fight for our ancestral right to omelettes. Only you can make a difference. Will you succeed? Will the future of chicken burgers be secure? Or will you end up as part of the menu in a galactic chicken restaurant?
44. Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax is an engaging 1-4 player couch co-op action shooter game, combining SHMUP and Brawler-like gameplay with light RPG elements. Choose from different game modes, gameplay settings, mechs, weapons and upgrades to customize your experience freely. Soar through space, defeat evil and save the future... from itself!
- Local co-op for up to 4 players
- 5 badass player characters, with their distinct special abilities and superweapons
- A vast arsenal of primary and secondary weapons
- An extensive and customizable list of game settings; play the way you want
- A light touch of RPG-mechanics, just for fun
- A 10-level campaign with a tongue-in-cheek story to tie it together
- Endless Gauntlet-mode that gets progressively harder as you play
- Challenge mode with five predefined challenges
- An amazing, album-length soundtrack (DLC)
- A disco ball
- A character named Gundula von Übelvamp
- No shocking plot twists in the end, like totally
- You can always trust bullet points
THE YEAR 2087 NEEDS US
You are the new Galactic Police Force, restoring peace and order to the universe. Up to four-player adventures await! Jump in your Galaxy Gear Mech and become the space warrior that saves the future. It's now or never.
CREATE THE RULES
Go with the default rulesets, or tune the gameplay settings to your liking. Adjust health and shield amounts, fire rates, drop rates, hitbox sizes or turn friendly fire on for a frantic, dangerous experience. Choose the way you play from relaxed star rides to maddening bullet-hells!
FIVE MECHS FOR DELIVERING GALACTIC JUSTICE
- Choose from five unique, badass mechs, each coming with its own special abilities.
- Blue Falcon, the Sniper, uses spears and missile barrages to kill his opposition from afar.
- Red Tiger, the Berserker, goes hog wild with frenzied claw attacks and time altering abilities.
- Silver Wolf, the Dasher, charges from place to place exploding enemies into pieces with his bombs.
- Black Bear, the Reflector, uses shields to make her allies invulnerable and her enemies die to their own bullets.
- Amber Fox, the Nullifier, sucks in enemy fire only to return it to them tenfold and stabilizes the playing field.
A SPRAWLING GALAXY
Blast evil left and right. The campaign game mode takes you to a perilous journey through space. From the depths of oceans, through alien hives and haunted factories to the outer limits of hyperspace. Explore the galaxy and its beautiful space scenery while destroying the evil.
GALACTIC WEAPON ARSENAL
Equip yourself with a combination of primary and secondary weapons, ranging from pulse rifles, chain guns and rail guns to rockets, shotguns and space flamethrowers! Up to 49 unique weapon combinations in addition to different upgrades and power-ups help you on the way.
GREETINGS FROM THE 90's
Synth samples of yesterday are your allies in the struggle for tomorrow. Hypermelodic soundtrack is here to match your galactic operations!
45. Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (1997)
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (リアルバウト餓狼伝説SPECIAL, Rearu Bauto Garō Densetsu Special, "Real Bout Legend of the Hungry Wolf Special"), is a 1997 fighting game released by SNK for the Neo Geo platform. It is the sixth installment in the Fatal Fury series and the second game in the Real Bout sub-series, following the original Real Bout Fatal Fury. Real Bout Fatal Fury Special features all new graphics and returns to the two-level plane system from Fatal Fury 2. The game was later included in Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 2, a compilation released for the PlayStation 2. In March 2017, this compilation was re-released in the PlayStation Store on PlayStation 4
Categories in common with Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (1997): Fighting
Amphora is a peculiar puzzle game that mixes story elements and physics. Amphora presents you with an unfamiliar world with a striking visual style inspired by all the shadow theatre traditions and colors of the world.
Each scene will show you something new and always try to challenge your understanding of what is going on. Manipulate objects and build structures to create solutions to unconventional problems.
Uncover the story of a girl in a world of intertwining tales. Tales that blend together, creating a curious narrative. Discover on your own terms, as Amphora communicates its concepts non-verbally. Enjoy!
- Mysterious story puzzles with physics.
- Mechanics that invites creativity.
- Striking and colorful art style inspired by shadow theatres.
- Storytelling through use of gameplay and visual cues.
- A curious and unique gameplay experience.
47. LOG the game
Angry timbers cut down a rare tree, one of logs rescued , and now he has to save his brothers to take revenge on the BIG BAD TIMBER . Fortunately, truck with brothers crushes half the way to the factory and brothers are waiting for Log to save them and to REVENGE!
- UPGRADE your character!
- BUY WEAPONS and SKINS!
- Use different VEHICLES(cars, spacecracfts and even more)!
- RECYCLE Log's brothers in LIVING THINGS!
- Cool BOSSES!
- A LOT OF different types of gameplay!
- UNIQUE ATMOSPHERE&SHAKING SOUNDTRACKS!
Music by RobotKSR, INSOMNIA.
Oficcial group of the game - AGD.
48. Oscura: Lost Light
Oscura, the apprentice lighthouse keeper, has accidentally destroyed the Aurora Stone, sending shards across the Driftlands and plunging them into darkness and danger. It’s now up to Oscura to find the shards of the stone and restore light to the Driftlands before the creatures of the dark can destroy it. Fortunately, the accident has fused Oscura’s hand with glowing fire, enabling him to wield powers altering anything the light touches. Each level challenges your puzzle-solving skills and reactions in this modern adventure built upon the time-honoured mechanics of classic platformers.FeaturesMaster the Light: Along your dark journey you’ll find four different powers, each designed to help you through the Driftlands. Destruction, Construction, Gravity and Time are yours to command. Master each unique light power in your dark journey through the Driftlands.
Discover the origin of our accidental hero: Oscura wasn’t always the Driftland’s trusty lighthouse keeper. And he didn’t always have his flaming hand. Taking place before the previous Oscura games, Lost Light reveals where our hero’s journey began and the fate of the original light house keeper.
Old school platformer meets new school design: Taking inspiration from classic platformers such as Super Mario Bros, Oscura Lost Light combines these elements with a modern design aesthetic.
Use your wits: The Driftlands aren’t for the feint hearted and Oscura’s not a fighter. You’ll need to out-think and outwit creatures such as the Lost Ones, Shagrims, Bewinged, Grymfus, Cursed Skulls and more. Just as challenging are the puzzles you must solve if you wish to survive.
Confront Evil: Just when you think you’ve succeeded by collecting the shards of the Aurora Stone, you’ll need to face the ultimate challenge and restore the Lost Light … but beware … Mavro the Lord of Shadows awaits. Only by defeating Mavro can you save the Driftlands.
Servo is a sci-fi real-time strategy game from some of the key creative talent behind the Age of Empires series, which marries Diablo-like progression to intense RTS gameplay. Players design and equip their giant war machines, called Servos, with parts earned in battle, then jump into a variety of competitive and cooperative scenarios to battle for supremacy.Early Access Features
- Design your ideal team of giant war machines with parts earned in battle, from Nemodium Blades to Void Beams and much more
- Deploy your Servos into a variety of co-op and PvP scenarios, alongside the AI or human opponents over the Internet
- Destroy the opposition using traditional RTS tactics from rapid expansion, army recruitment, forward base-building, and aggressive creeping
- Learn the game in story-based, interactive tutorial missions
- Help shape the future of Servo with gameplay and balance feedback
- Advanced multiplayer support: Leagues, ladders, matchmaking, and more
- Story-based campaign: Uncover the mystery of Old Earth across more than 20 single-player missions
- More content: Many more maps, parts, pilots, and scenarios are in development
- Even more to be announced!
Galacide is an evolution of the shoot ‘em up genre, combining the fast-paced action from classic shooters with the quick-thinking tactics of puzzlers. Choose from a variety of ships, each equipped with unique features and abilities. Embark on your mission to tunnel through the strengthening alien invasion, find it’s source, and save the galaxy! Go it alone or assemble a squad of your friends to battle in the most unforgiving corners of the universe!
Please note, because of Engine limitations, mouse control is not yet supported on Galacide's in-game menus. We hope to bring support in the future.
In Galacide, you must carefully strike a balance between fighting the enemy and tunneling through the encroaching Bitwall, as neglecting either will assuredly result in your demise. It’ll take a combination of skill, luck, and an advanced spacecraft to ensure your success, so choosing the right craft for your piloting style is key:
- Mining Ship - A retrofitted asteroid mining vessel, this ship has a solid balance of agility, strength, and firepower, and is equipped with a powerful tractor beam used to pull in enemy Scrap.
- Freighter - A re-purposed cargo-hauler, this ship may not be the fastest or hit enemies the hardest, but it’s as durable as they come, with the ability store & retrieve enemy scrap in its cache.
- Phase Ship - A top-secret military experiment, this ship is able to move extraordinarily fast and temporarily phase through the Bitwall, while dodging enemy attacks.
- Military Ship - The accepted standard for military conflict, this ship boasts huge strength and firepower. Homing missiles lock on targets, and the ability to burst through the Bitwall, carving its own path.
As part of your mission to eradicate the alien invasion, you will journey across the galaxy and visit unique destinations like asteroid fields, planets, mining depots, and junk yards - Each location bringing you one step closer to finding the invasion’s source!
Galacide is regularly updated with improvements and new features, and currently has the following functionality:
- 4 Player Co-op - Enlist the aid of your comrades in your fight to save the galaxy, with 4 player local co-op!
- Campaign - Fight your way through unique environments and challenges to discover the source of the alien scourge and eliminate it!
- Endless Play - See how far you can make it fighting through endless hordes of enemies and tunneling through the advancing bitwall!
- Puzzle Play - Complete progressively more difficult scenarios that challenge your mind, not your trigger finger!
- 4 Playable Ships - Choose from the Mining Ship, Freighter, and Phase Ship, each equipped with special abilities and unique attributes!
- In-game Tutorial - Become an ace pilot by going through a quick training program.
- Leaderboards - Track your skills and see how you compare to your friends and the best pilots in the universe!
- Steam Economy - Achievements, Trading Cards, Badges and collectible Emoticons.
Puny Human is an independent studio, based in Raleigh, North Carolina, with a passion for games and game development. Since 2007, we’ve worked hard make the kinds of games we love to play, such as Dystopia, Blade Symphony, and, most recently, Galacide! To learn more about us and what we do, checkout our website, or catch up with us @PunyHuman!