The best games like RaceRoom Racing Experience are:
- arrow_rightBurnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- arrow_rightNeed For Speed: Hot Pursuit
- arrow_rightNeed For Speed Undercover
- arrow_rightTable Top Racing: World Tour
- arrow_rightForza Motorsport 5
- arrow_rightAmerican Truck Simulator
- arrow_rightProject CARS 2
100 Best Games Like RaceRoom Racing Experience:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (22)
- PlayStation 4 (22)
- iOS (27)
- Android (14)
- macOS (9)
- Linux (4)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (25)
- Xbox (9)
- PlayStation 3 (35)
- PlayStation 2 (18)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (9)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box is an extended version of the original Burnout Paradise game. The game offers action racing that sometimes resembles the demolition derby in an open-world setting of Paradise City. The game has a remarkable damage system that improves the whole experience and interrupts monotonous moves across the city, which is free-to-explore for the first time in a series. With The Ultimate Box edition, developers added day/night time cycles and dynamic weather system, so graphics became much better. Changes also affected the gameplay. Now players can race and explore the entire map of the city either by car or by bike that were also added. The racing career begins at the dump, where the driver, controlled by players, gets their first car and two new bikes. Players complete races and fill the “driving license” scale to upgrade the level and to open new cars and events. The free roam mode itself is also an integral part of the gameplay: while traveling across the map drivers are able to perform various stunts and unlock special achievements for the “license” experience.
2. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is an arcade racing game, where you complete missions switching between a police officer and a racer. While the goal is the same - to reach the finish first, the game allows trying another side of races as you need to stop a lawbreaker in the police part of the game.
Unlike typical racing titles, Hot Pursuit follows the principle that "all is fair." That's why both sides have special tools to stop the opponent. You can throw spikes on the road or use turbo acceleration to break away from the pursuit. Police can block the road and summon a helicopter for help from above.
Additionally, Hot Pursuit features a new Autolog social system. With it, you can compete with your friends and see the statistics on every race. The system compares your results with your friends' ones and notifies you every time your record is beaten.
3. Need For Speed Undercover
Need For Speed Undercover is a racing game and the twelfth installment in the twenty-four-title long series of the same name.
Almost every Need For Speed game features the same gameplay features, and Undercover is no different. There is an open world which is permitted to discover at any time in contrary with, for instance, Most Wanted, where the environment was zoned, and the locations opened as the story progressed.
The car collisions system has become more realistic compared to the previous parts of the game, but damage remained cosmetic only with no impact on performance. However, the car may be destroyed in Highway Battle — one of the game mods.
The title features some RPG elements — wheelman points, which grants the player access to bonus levels and car parts.
The police in the game are traced by the bar at the top of the screen varying between Busted and Evade modes. The capturing of the player results in the checkpoint restart.
The game's title suggests the protagonist role in the story — he is an undercover police agent given a task to infiltrate the group of street-racers to expose them to arrest. The background behind the races is taking down the criminal gangs and cliques. During the narrative player is faced with some dilemmas demanding a hard choice of him on which side to take.
4. Table Top Racing: World Tour
Table Top Racing: World Tour is a racing simulator with the emphasis on its cartoon-ish style of toy cars. The genre is already well-established, and the game continues to use ordinary mechanics for entertainment and replayability.
The player can choose between different upgradeable cars, and compete in four different championships. Each map is a racing track in an utterly non-racing environment, such as a kitchen table, children’s playroom and so on. Different race types make the player consider his car of choice, as well as the upgrades, for the challengers are vicious and always tries to utilize every card in their sleeve against you.
The game also features a multiplayer mode, where up to 8 racers can compete with each other on various race tracks, for glory or fun. The soundtrack and the graphics style gives the game the look of a real racing simulator while keeping the setting of toy cars, which allows the players to immerse themselves in the high octane world of Table Top Racing.
Categories in common with Table Top Racing: World Tour: Racing
Flatout is the racing game with a heavy focus on destruction and associated with the drivers tearing out the front windshield. It is the first part of the tetralogy, followed by the three sequels and one remaster.
The game consists of two modes: survival and racing. The goal of the racing part is pretty much the same as in any game of its genre: to reach the finish through the variety of lap tracks. The one to finish the route first wins. There are always eight players on the map with the protagonist and seven other racers — the game does not divide players into teams, every racer plays for himself. While the survival mode brings a new experience to the genre cause the winning player is determined not only by the amount of the damage it dealt to the others but also by surviving as long as possible.
The FlatOut is usually noticed for the realistic physics and the destruction mechanics, allowing the player to ruin their cars in many ways with the different types of collisions being caused by the different kinds of accidents accordingly. Apart from vehicle impacts the racing game also features realistic driver-tossing-out mechanics based on Ragdoll physics technology, which was previously used in animated cartoons and FlatOut is the first known title to utilize the engine in the video games.
6. Forza Motorsport 5
Forza is a long-running series of racing game that took a standard formula and adds several personal touches. Realistic and bright car designs, energetic soundtrack, and racetracks that will test the driving skill of every player.
Forza 5 was brought to the players with 200 different cars from more than 50 manufacturers and brands, and after the initial release, there were eight monthly car packs. Each of them consisted of 10 cars and could be purchased as DLC. Each car can be individually upgraded and purchased from the main menu.
Soundtrack took a turn from the licensed songs, creating an original orchestral score, mixed with a previously established in the series ambient electronic sounds. More than 2 hours of original music, released and distributed digitally.
Most racing tracks in Forza are a detailed representation of real-life locations or transferred fictional tracks from previous titles of the franchise. One of the tracks is a recreation of a Top Gear test track after the promotional Xbox One reveals by the cast of Top Gear.
Platform: Xbox One
7. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
8. Project CARS 2
• 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
• Full 12K & VR Support
• Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
• All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
• LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
• New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
• Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
• State-of-the art physics model
• Revamped gamepad handling
• Class-leading Esport capabilities
Categories in common with Project CARS 2: Racing
9. RACE 07
Race 07 is a realistic racing simulator from the Swedish studio SimBin. The game is a continuation of Race - The Official WTCC Game, released in 2006. As in the first game, the licensed World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) is also available here. There are almost no changes in the game, in comparison with the previous part.
The game has more than 300 cars, divided into 9 classes, and 14 tracks placed around the world. The calendar of the game mimics the racing season 2006/2007 and includes two new city routes. The game is available on Steam, for the multiplayer s site account is required.
Race 07 can not boast of detailed physics, popular manufacturers and realistic graphics. The game is trying to compensate for its shortcomings with an exclusive license and the availability of the Formula-3000 fastest in the game. The released DLCs adds new tracks, cars and championships. The game supports user modifications.
Categories in common with RACE 07: Racing
10. Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina
In a post-apocalyptic wasteland of diesel and dust, bandits and mobsters rule the last remaining cities, controlling all vital trade routes and destroying any hope of a return to a lawful world. It's up to you, as the driver of a heavy transportation truck, to blast through the mayhem and deliver needed supplies to desperate towns. Your life depends on being the ultimate offensive driver, while making sure to keep your truck in top operating and fighting condition. It's kill or be killed in the world of Hard Truck Apocalypse.
INCLUDED IN EX MACHINA GOLD EDITION
11. F1 2013
Make history in FORMULA ONE™! Experience all-new 1980s classic content plus all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ in F1™ 2013. F1 2013 includes F1 Classics, an expansive new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker, where you’ll race famous cars from Ferrari, Williams and Lotus against icons of the sports including Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti and Gerhard Berger. Classic content also includes two historic circuits – Brands Hatch and Circuito de Jerez - and can be played in a range of modes including split-screen and online multiplayer.
F1 2013 also features all of the current drivers, team moves, tire changes and remodeled handling to bring alive the experience of racing motorsport's most advanced and exciting cars. New enhancements, improvements and new, expanded and returning game modes combine to deliver the most complete simulation of a FORMULA ONE season in video game history.
455KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-16
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved.
All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Online features may be terminated after 30 days notice on www.codemasters.com. Developed and published by Codemasters.
12. DiRT Rally 2.0
DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.
You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation.
Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.
Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.
13. F1 2012
Codemasters Racing presents F1 2012, the next game in the BAFTA-winning series featuring all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the 2012 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Learn the basics and master the challenge of driving the best machines on the planet in the Young Driver Test.
Experience the next generation in weather system technology where storm fronts move across the circuits, soaking specific areas of the track, as well as racing around the all-new Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas, home of the 2012 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX. Two new quick fire game options: Season Challenge, a complete Career in just 10 races, and Champions Mode Scenarios, where you test your skills against the very best, complete an exciting line up of gaming options which also includes a 5 year Career, Co-op Championship, 16 Player Multiplayer & Time Attack Scenarios. F1 2012 Feel it!
14. F1 2010
BE THE DRIVER....LIVE THE LIFE
Experience the exclusive world of FORMULA ONE™ like never before.
Discover what it’s like to sit behind the wheel of the world’s greatest cars as you race wheel to wheel on all 19 circuits from the 2010 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ calendar, beautifully realised and in full HD.
Prove yourself worthy of being the team’s number 1 and gain the ability to direct the development of your car. Work with your Race Engineer to customise a huge range of vehicle variables and eek every last ounce of performance from the car, or leave the detailed decisions to your experienced support team and head straight out onto track.
Master the iconic twisting streets of Monaco, thrill at the high speed of Monza, and overcome the challenge of a floodlit night-race at Singapore to beat your rivals and take the FORMULA ONE crown in one of the most beautiful and involving racing games to date.
Make your own career choices; starting at the bottom and working your way up the ranks, or stick with your favourite team and lead them to glory. Impress other teams by beating legendary drivers such as Schumacher, Hamilton, Button and Alonso. Interact with the media to raise your profile and press your point home, then negotiate contracts with new teams via your Agent.
15. Bus Driver
In Bus Driver, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, whilst obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit.
Bus Driver offers twelve different kinds of buses to drive, an expansive city environment with various districts, and thirty routes with varying weather conditions set at differing times of day.Key features
12 buses to drive, very detailed models inspired by real-world buses.
30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty.
Multiple duties, such as driving a schoolbus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours, and transportation of prisoners.
High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
Varying time-of-day and weather conditions
Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles (modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbour, and more).
Living roads, with intelligent traffic controlled by our AI system.
Non-violent gameplay, bus game suitable for everybody.
From the makers of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series and the Euro Truck Simulator series, a solid contender in the bus driving games category.
16. IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey
Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war’s most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions. There are six theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun' representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.
Wings of Prey also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Wings of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.
Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life;
Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe;
Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more;
Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation;
Downloadable content support: more planes and missions are coming next year;
Support of 6-DOF TrackIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets;
Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule.
Note! Multiplayer for Wings of Prey is no more supported!
17. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship
Show off your style and win the FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 season!
Experience the 2013 season with the drivers, cars and courses of the WRC, WRC2, WRC3 and, for the first time, Junior WRC championships. Take advantage of an improved graphics engine and unprecedented realism that lets you develop new driving styles on surfaces that are more lifelike than ever. Play online against your friends morning, noon and night on one of the 78 available courses, each tougher than the last.
• The official 2013 FIA World Rally Championship videogame
• 65 official cars and colours
• 78 courses in 13 different countries
• An incredibly authentic and immersive career mode
• All weather conditions and road surfaces
• Online multiplayer mode for up to 16 people
18. F1 2014
Feel the power of new turbocharged FORMULA ONE cars in the most accessible FORMULA 1 video game yet. F1 2014 features all the cars, drivers and circuits from the 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, including new tracks in Russia and Austria, the return of the Hockenheimring in Germany and the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which ran at night for the first time in 2014. A new driver evaluation system which tunes the game to your level, shorter career options, refined handling and new Very Easy difficulty level brings FORMULA ONE alive for absolute novices. Experienced gamers can customise their settings to enjoy a more serious simulation of the demands placed upon FORMULA ONE drivers. An expanded Scenario mode, extensive online multiplayer options and split-screen racing enhances F1 2014’s recreation of the world of FORMULA ONE for long-established fans and newcomers to the series.
NEW CIRCUITS – Race the new Spielberg circuit in Austria, the new Sochi Autodrom in Russia and the return of the Hockenheimring, plus experience the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was run as a night race for the first time this year
ALL THE CARS, ALL THE STARS – F1 2014 features all of the new season’s driver changes up and down the grid and the dramatic changes in this season’s cars
EXTENSIVE MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS – Prove yourself in two-player split-screen or online in 16 player races with 6 AI to simulate full 22 car grids
DRIVER EVALUATION SYSTEM – Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is the driver evaluation system, which tunes the game to your level following a one lap race
RACENET – Track your stats and get new regular online challenges with RaceNet, Codemasters’ free online community hub
ERS DEBUTS – Replacing last season’s KERS system, ERS delivers drivers more power automatically and opens up overtaking opportunities – feel how this extra power changes the race
EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE – Complete an increased range of scenarios based on real-world racing situations and earn medals in this extended mode
REFINED HANDLING -Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players
TURBOCHARGED FORMULA ONE – Experience the raw power delivered by the new turbochargers in changes the handling in each F1 2014 car
ENHANCED CAREER MODES - Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options.
19. ToCA Race Driver 3
TOCA Race Driver 3 takes the variety of motorsport experiences available in "Race Driver 2" and expanding on it even further, so no matter what your taste in racing, you'll find something to suit you. Featuring the British GT championship, series stalwarts the DTM and Aussie V8 Supercars, Sprint Cars, Rallying, and open wheel racing all the way from karts to the BMW Williams Grand Prix Cars, and much more TOCA Race Driver 2006 has something for everyone. Race on tracks from all over the world, take the story-driven "world tour" mode if you want to get straight to where the action is, or for the people wanting the nuts and bolts, take the "Pro Career" mode and work you way up the ladder in different disciplines of motorsport, aiming for the pinnacle of your chosen field.
20. GTR 2 FIA GT Racing Game
The Game That Revolutionized the Racing Genre.
The successor to the international award-winning racing simulation GTR accurately represents the challenges of Motorsport racing. The detailed, photo-realistic depiction of these powerful cars and beautiful circuits, thanks to the graphics technology, and the enhanced driving model will make your adrenaline rise in one of more than one hundred HP-beasts.
Beginners can start with the driving school where they are taught the basics of race driving by a professional instructor. Thanks to dynamic day, night and weather changes and an impressive damage system, the races of the exciting FIA GT series become a thrilling gaming experience.
Since the release of GTR2 in September 2006, the game has received widespread acclaim. GTR2 simulates the 2003 and 2004 FIA GT Championship racing series.Key Features
- Realism has been redefined: Authentic physics, dynamic day and weather changes as well as an impressive damage model
- Great variety: Grand touring cars reproduced down to the last detail including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons
- Original circuits: 34 different track variations
- Tough competition: Human-like AI opponents
- Scalable levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation)
- Great fun: 6 game events (Open practice, Race weekend, – Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school)
- International competition: Fully integrated multiplayer mode for racing against other human drivers from all over the world.
- BMW M3 GTR
- BMW Z3 Coupe
- Corvette C5-R
- Gillet Vertigo Streiff
- Lister Storm
- Lotus Elise
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Maserati MC12
- Morgan Aero 8
- Mosler MT900
- Nissan 350Z
- Saleen S7-R
- Seat Toledo
- TVR T400R
- Viper GTS-R
- Viper Competition Coupe
21. GT Legends
Return to the Days Of Thunder
The golden age of motor sports has returned. Experience one of the world’s most exciting racing series in GT LEGENDS, including the legendary touring cars of the 60′s and 70′s. Collect more then 90 original FIA GTC-TC team vehicles and demonstrate your driving skill on real European racetracks.
GT Legends was announced summer 2005 and presented to media with a response that was overwhelming. The only concern expressed by the media present at the time was that they were previously blown away by GTR, and now they wanted to rate GT Legends even higher!
GT Legends keeps the authentic driving experience from GTR and takes the game play to a new level with a career mode. Enjoy the historic GT cars with vehicles like Ford Mustang, Shelby Cobra, Corvette, Jaguar, Lotus, TVR and other goodies from the 60’s and 70’s.Key Features
- Original Tracks: Over 25 variations of real tracks like Imola, Monza, Donington and Mondello Park
- 5 Difficulty Levels: Ranging from the easy beginner mode to the ultra realistic simulation mode
- Career Mode: Win numerous cups and buy your dream car in this challenging mode
- Pure Realism: Experience an unequalled level of realism in cooperation with the FIA GTC-TC teams, incl. pit stops and car setups
- Real Sounds: Completely authentic sounds recorded from the actual FIA racing cars
- Multiplayer Mode: Impress your friends with rare unlockable cars and challenge up to 15 opponents online
22. STAR WARS Episode I Racer
Two Engines. One Champion. No Limits.
Climb on, strap in, and experience the pure adrenaline-pumping excitement of the Podracing sequence from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace.
Take the controls as Anakin Skywalker, or any one of over 21 Podracers, and feel the full-force blast of two massive jet engines at simulated speeds of up to 600 mph. Rein in a turbine-driven chariot through 8 spectacular worlds. Negotiate through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, ant-gravity tunnels and much more in a pulse-punding, do-or-die fight to the finish where anyone will do anything to cross the finish line. How far will you go?
• Relive all the thrill and excitement of the Podracer sequence from STAR WARS: Episode I.
• Hang on tight - with afterburners on, Podracers max out at a simulated 600 mph!
• Race in furious competition against 21+ opponents.
• Take on over 21 tracks on 8 unique worlds!
• Avoid hazards such as methane lakes, meteor showers and Tusken Raiders.
• Spectacular 3D environments.
• Vehicle sound effects and epic soundtrack taken directly from Episode I.
23. GRID (2019)
Take your place in the GRID World Series and fight in thrilling wheel-to-wheel battles with the most iconic and desirable race cars – current and classic, from GT through Touring and Muscle to Stock and Super Modifieds – and in some of the world’s most iconic locations. GRID captures every moment of the race, from the adrenaline rush of lights-out to the elation at the chequered flag – and in-between, it’s all action too.
Incidents come one right after the other – tight overtakes, bumper-to bumper scrapes and competitive collisions – all heightened by rivalries, team-mates and a nemesis driver who will all either try to help or hinder your progress.
24. Copa Petrobras de Marcas
COPA PETROBRAS DE MARCAS is the new release from Brazilian developer Reiza Studios, simulating one of the main series of Brazilian motor racing.
Petrobras, as the title sponsor of the competition and strong supporter of the sport offers the Game as a free download for all gamers and racing fans alike!
This official game reproduces the thrill of competing wheel-to-wheel with 300 HP, FWD touring car models from various automakers in some of the main Brazilian race tracks such as Interlagos, Curitiba and the newly reformed Goiânia.
25. Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO brings off-road racing to a whole new level of simulation and engagement. It will enable you to drive the best rally cars from the past up to the present day in the most exciting off-road events across the globe.
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO stems from a desire to give the gamer a driving experience that is more realistic than any other. Thanks to the support and feedback of the 9 times world champion Sébastien Loeb, this title will enable you to fully experience rally and rallycross racing like you never have before!
The flagman starts the countdown, the headlights switch on, foot on the accelerator and go! Step on the pedal as far as it will go, shoot past on asphalt, mud or snow and try not to lose control, drift by pulling down as hard as you can on the steering wheel and try to aim for the best time!
If the adrenaline rush of simultaneous competition is more your thing, challenge other opponents by launching yourself into a Rallycross race and fend off any attempt to stop you from reaching first place!
In Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO the most famous Hill Climb in the world also awaits you. Break a new record on the 12.42 mile course with its infamous 156 turns!
If you have never competed on a rally or rallycross track and you want to test your driving skills on asphalt or dirt road, before launching yourself into a race, take it out for a spin on the Test Drive! This game mode enables you to put your skills to the test and practise freely inside a quarry that is all to yourself!
The varied weather conditions and tracks make the gaming experience very challenging. Carefully select and customize your cars which will enable you to reach the finish line. Each car has different features, just like in real life!
Listen carefully to your co-driver. Each instruction is accurate and timely and if followed accordingly, you will be the first to cross the finish line!THE CARS THAT MADE RALLY HISTORY AND MORE... 16 of the world’s biggest manufacturers and 58 designs. A garage in which each class is inspired by the official categories, from the past up to the present day.
The cars’ real life manoeuvrability is replicated in the game as well as the way they adapt to a given track, weather conditions and different competitions.RALLY AND RALLYCROSS Over 180 miles of track length, 8 rally tracks, 64 special stages and 5 rallycross circuits!
Each single stage and circuit is based on real tracks, thanks to the use of GPS data.
The game also reproduces in the most detailed and thorough way imaginable, the most adrenalin fuelled hill climb in the world: The Pikes Peak Hill Climb. 12.42 miles uphill, one of the most challenging routes a driver can face. The whole track has been recreated thanks to the use of GPS data, photography and footage. With Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO you can live the thrills and risks that lie behind every curve, driving racing cars of over 850-horsepower.SEASTIEN LOEB – THE CHAMPIONThe greatest driver in the history of the sport, winner of 9 world championships, world record holder of the Pikes Peak (8 minutes and 13 seconds), it’s the one and only Sébastien Loeb.
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO is the only videogame in the world that has that has an entire game mode all about the world champion: The Sébastien Loeb Experience.
In ‘Loeb Experience’ mode, you can relive his entire career in 8 different ‘Eras’, from the beginning to the unforgettable 2013 record at Pikes Peak on board of his Peugeot 208 T16 PP. Go over each single event and drive every car that made him a rally legend.
Developed together with the champion, Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO presents: co-driver notes completely true to life, an upgraded differential simulation that is much more lifelike and accurate, realistic handling in every situation and a force feedback that it is different for every car and type of terrain in the game.GAME MODESDifferent game modes will have you discover the best rally tracks in the world. Show your worth on mud, snow and dirt roads in a variety of events. Career mode gives you the chance to relive the same sensations of a rally driver and to compete to become a member of the Sébastien Loeb team, have the champion be your mentor and learn all the secrets to becoming the perfect driver!
26. Road Madness
In the 21st century, the world is occurred by Resource Wars, as the Earth’s oil supplies are being exhausted. The conflict ends with nuclear strikes. The civilization is almost exterminated. The effects of the war do not fade for the next hundred years and as a consequence, anarchy and chaos control the world. Without any laws the survivors are ruled by a criminal totalitarian system. To control people and entertain them the leaders of this system organize deadly races.
As one of the racers of this deadly game you can chose a car, upgrade it and try to break through all the obstacles.
27. War Robots
War is raging, pilot! Are you ready for surprise attacks, intricate tactical maneuvers and the many sneaky tricks your rivals have in store for you? Destroy enemy robots, capture all the beacons, and upgrade your weapons to increase your battle robot’s combat strength, speed and durability. Prove yourself in each map and use different strategies and tactics to emerge victorious in battle.
The renowned iOS and Android hit is coming to Steam! Fight other Pilots from all over the world and join millions of existing players!FEATURES:
- Tactical 6v6 PVP
- 34 battle robots with different strengths
- over 30 weapon types, including ballistic missiles, energy and plasma guns. What will you choose?
- 9 Maps to battle on!
- numerous possible combinations of robots and weapons. Create a war machine to fit your own playing style;
- create your own clan and lead it to glorious victories;
- join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world;
- complete military tasks for bonuses and earn the title Best Pilot.
Onward, soldier! Victory is yours!
28. METRO CONFLICT: THE ORIGIN
Metro Conflict: The Origin takes place sometime in the near future where two factions wage war with each other in order to gain dominance over the world. It is a story of mercenaries caught up in the storm of battle.
- There are 12 mercenaries each with unique character models, weaponry, and character specific skills. Playing and mastering each character offers fun and exciting experience for players.
- In collaboration with various FPS game development veterans, we’ve focused on the core experience of handling each and every weaponry ranging from assault rifles, SMG, shotguns and sniper rifles. As we believe one of the most important factors within a FPS game is weapon mechanics, we welcome you to join us on the battlefield.
- All Mercenaries gain unique skills through their “Special Suits”. Skills are categorized into Offensive/Defensive/Support types and also provide benefits to team mates. Such skills provide additional grounds for strategy that can grant you and your team victory on the battlefield.
- Metro Conflict: The Origin differs from generic FPS experience with the new EXD (Extreme Domination) game mode. EXD is a 6vs6 team play where two teams fight to gain control over a satellite hacking device known as the “Marker”. Once a team gains control of the “Marker”, they are able to choose their own location to set up and channel the device to fully activate it to win the round. It is important for a team to have great cohesion in order to have an edge over the other team. Strategy in terms of team build and map usage opens up a wide range of possible scenarios.
Metro Conflict: The Origin seeks to value the following elements;
- No Pay to Win: The game will strictly be based on individual skill, team work, and strategy. We will not be offering cash items which may impact the gameplay directly.
- We stand against any and all manipulation of the gameplay which includes hacking, unofficial mod advantage, and/or any potential threats to the mass player base that is not skill/strategy based.
- We believe success of a game is based on customer satisfaction. No better customer satisfaction can be attained than to truly listen to the users. We will continue to focus on keeping our ears open to your feedbacks and improve your gameplay accordingly.
29. Crash Time 3
Like its predecessors, Crash Time 3, the new installment of the well-known action racing game series, offers varied gameplay in top quality. The German game forge Synetic has once more taken the graphics engine a significant step further. In a gorgeous game world, completely explorable on wheels, the player gets to solve gripping criminal cases and master other diverse assignments.
An overview of essential innovations in Crash Time 3:
Completely reworked Story Mode: The previously published parts of the Crash Time series already offered tons of breathtaking action. Crash Time 3 also includes an all-new storyline. Right from the start, the player learns about the destructive power of a terrorist organization that will cross our heroes' path again and again during the game. In the course of the game, the player's objective is to discover more and more details and information regarding a series of crimes that seem to have no connection at first, and then solve everything in a grand finale.
Extended scope of action: The player is immersed deeper into the game's storyline, interviewing informants and collecting information. And the player gets to decide how to proceed while completing the missions – simply stop the opponent with a block pass, or employ other means to achieve the given objective?
Pathfinding – improved navigation: An intelligent AI allows delinquent opponents to calculate the shortest paths automatically, and adapts the vehicle performance to the road conditions.
Fantastic driving physics: A state-of-the-art physics system offers an even more realistic driving experience.
Score card: The score card lists the status of missions, the efficiency of the player's approach, and the game results in great detail.
- A gripping storyline and more than 70 missions with many different challenges await the player
- Bad guys try to avoid capture with all kinds of tricks and driving stunts
- Area of 32 km2with more than 200 km of city streets and autobahn where you get to drive around by day and by night
- More than 40 vehicles, from police cars and airport fire engines to tricycles
- The Story mode creates a dense atmosphere
- The dynamic pathfinder function of vehicles creates variation and increases the replay value
- Typical ambiance of the series, with extremely fast car chases and explosive crashes
30. RACE On
RACE On brings you the epic WTCC 2008 season down to the smallest detail and now YOU get the chance to show the world who the real champion is.
The RACE On Expansion Pack includes the Iconic Detroit Muscle cars suited for those who like to lay down lots of rubber power sliding out of corners on the rev limiter. Enough torque to drag the moon off orbit, full opposite lock and a big grin on your face. Or you can try your hand at the Formula Masters, a top of the line open wheel series, offering you even more speed and action than ever before. Extreme cornering speeds and simulated g-forces make this a true driver’s car.
But RACE On is not just new cars, it also features brand new American tracks in SimBin quality and it comes with a hefty update of existing tracks to 2008 standard. With RACE ON comes 5 brand new tracks all recreated down to minute detail.Key Features
- 10 unique car models in 7 different classes
- 5 new tracks
- Various real life championships including their accurate regulations
- Multiplayer, up to 25 AI or real players online
- Ghost racing against your own lap time or against those of your friends
Categories in common with RACE On: Racing
31. Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage is a fast-paced addictive combat racing game for the PC. The game features many different vehicles, weapons, upgrades, on-track bonuses as well as distinctive and astonishing environments. The player starts with a low-performance vehicle and gradually works his way up by earning money in a series of challenging races.With an initial amount of money,the player buys his first car without upgrades.
The game is run through the series of events\challenges that are divided into four separate categories. Categories, tracks and vehicles are unlocked as player progresses throughout the game. After selecting the class (only the first class is enabled at the beginning) selection of events follows. At the start of the game number of events is limited but it increases in time depending mainly on player's score. Unlocked events can be played an unlimited number of times and each time player can win points and money for the selected event. The transition from the lower to the higher class is achieved by winning in the special tournament event. Besides the players, various AI simulated drivers engage in events and challenges. All AI drivers are simulated according to their parameters and settings. Computer opponents can progress and improve their vehicles in a way similar to the player's. This provides an additional reality aspect for the whole game. For each category there is an official rank roster which shows the current positions for all the drivers. The player must achieve victories on a regular basis to be consistently at the top and earn the money to maintain his vehicle and save some for a new one. All upgrades come with price tags, which rise depending on the class car type. Standard types of events/challenges are races, knock-outs and tournaments. Some events have prerequisites that have to be met before participating in the race (specific class, car type, car color, type of weapon allowed...).
• 150+ miles of tracks and 5 different events per track
• 12 unique weapons
• 15 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc..) , damage distribution on the vehicle
• On-track bonuses and power ups
• Secret tracks, cars and experience spiced with unique humor
• Multiplayer over LAN and Internet (Dedicated server included with the game)
• Multiplayer modes (classic race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch arena, last man standing)
Gas Guzzlers won second place on European Games Award 2012 for best racing game.
32. Xpand Rally
Xpand Rally is a breathtaking game that gives you the true to life experience of driving powerful rally cars amidst photorealistic sceneries. Realistic weather effects, rolling hills, and animated scenery all add to game's visual perfection. Xpand Rally also features highly detailed models of modern rally cars and handling physics developed with the help of rally sport professionals which further enhance the realism of driving experience.
Xpand Rally combines the best elements of Rally and Rally Cross racing in one unique gaming experience.
The game offers a career mode based on time trials during both individual races and World Championship Series which will satisfy traditional Rally fans. The Rally Cross fans won't be disappointed either - they can challenge several opponents in head to head racing during competitions based on real and fictitious race events.
Xpand Rally, as the only title on the market, brings the economy factor into a rally game. The player starts with a junk car and competes in races to earn money and acquire upgrades, repair damage, tweak performance and pay the race entry fees.
Along with the tuning-up, the car's condition affects its handling. Due to accurate damage system, it is highly dependent on the player's driving skills. The physical handling model is also influenced by car parts configuration and provides both authentic feel and joy of driving.
The interactive race track surroundings with enhanced game physics and the innovative approach to changing daytime and weather conditions, both influencing the car handling, are other hallmarks of Xpand Rally that distinguish it from other racing games.
For the first time among rally games Xpand Rally includes a complete set of easy-to-use editing tools enabling to create new tracks, cars or even game mods.
Categories in common with Xpand Rally: Racing
33. MegaRace 2
MegaRace 2 is the sequel to 1994's combat racing smash hit and is once again developed by Cryo Interactive. The sequel included several upgrades such as fully rendered 3D cars, new weapons, and track shortcuts.
MegaRace 2 also features the return of eccentric MegaRace host, Lance Boyle (played by actor, Christian Erickson, of "Hitman" fame). In MegaRace 2, Lance is joined by a stunning female co-host whose name keeps changing. MegaRace 2, was the first entry in the series, to allow players to fire weapons in reverse at cars behind them. The game was also the first to introduce in-game cash prizes for winning races.
This in-game currency could be used to purchase new cars and weapon upgrades. Each race contained multiple paths for the player to cross the finish line. MegaRace 2 was released for PC in 1996.
Every race is different in Ignite. Each race brings something new as players try to win by using their own tactics.
The score system in Ignite allows for tactics to be used during a race. Gathering score allows the use of nitro in the race and converts to time bonus at the end. So short term usage of nitro can help the players get out of situations ahead of the others but using a lot of nitro and thus score may cost him the game. There are different methods of gathering score (drafting, hitting objects, drifting) and some cars are more suited for a method then the other. Choosing the right car for the preferred method and playing out your strategy will make the player win the game.
- Single and multiplayer game: a 35 races long single player campaign played at 7 locations. Multiplayer game up to 5 players.
- 3 Brand new modes of game play:
- Race mode: A new twist to the racing genre: Players can gather score and burn it away to get ahead or collect score and jump to the front at the end of the race when it is converted into time bonus.
- Knock-Out mode: At the end of each lap, the last player gets knocked out of the race. Those who remain, get a score bonus.
- Run-Out mode: Players start with a set amount of score, but it is gradually running out. Players may replenish some of their score with stunts or burn some of it away as nitro but if their score runs down to zero they lose the game.
- Race mode: A new twist to the racing genre: Players can gather score and burn it away to get ahead or collect score and jump to the front at the end of the race when it is converted into time bonus.
- 3 different types of racing cars: The American muscle, the street and the race cars all have a certain feel which requires different driving technique.
- Various configuration for each car: All vehicles have different settings which makes them suitable for different races or driving styles.
- 30 Achievements: A full achievement system to award stunts and special skills and also to teach some of the techniques in the game.
- Leaderboard: A worldwide leaderboard for each racetrack.
- Car damage: cars get damaged which does not influence the handling.
- Random atmospheres: From sunshiny, to fogy the same racetrack may have a very different feel in two races.
Categories in common with Ignite: Racing
AUTOMOBILISTA puts you in the driving seat of one of the most advanced racing simulators and delivers a uniquely diverse motorsports experience!
As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title - the highly regarded Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 - AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate the premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.
Beyond the brazilian core, AUTOMOBILISTA is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles you will find in a racing game: only in AUTOMOBILISTA will you be able to jump from a rental kart to a 800-HP single-seater; from drifting a Rallycross EvoX to jumping ramps in a Supertruck; from mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee to managing a full 24h race in an endurance prototype; back and forth through historical and modern content featuring a sample from several decades of racing history - all of this and much more within a few mouse clicks. Thoroughly researched and cohesively developed for maximum simulation accuracy, AUTOMOBILISTA captures the fun only motorsports in its various forms can provide.
In addition to the content already present in Stock Car Extreme - all of which comprehensively upgraded - AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign, new simulation features such as dynamic track conditions, advanced transmission and tire modelling, substantial upgrades to physics, graphics & audio, new game modes and much more!
- These are some of the features that make AUTOMOBILISTA stand out as a purebred racing simulator:
- Upscaled 720 Hz physics and 500 Hz input rates grants AMS super-accurate, high fidelity physics and Force Feedback
- Vehicle physics based on models developed for professional racing teams with in-depth exclusive data
- Minutely detailed and accurately modelled race tracks with 3D bumps with distinct surface properties
- Engine sounds sampled from high-quality recordings of real cars
- Capturing the ever-changing demands of racing.
- Cars with old-style gearbox mechanisms will demand proper gear engagement by using the clutch or synchronizing revs.
- Modern cars will demand handling of advanced electronic systems.
- High downforce cars will create an aerodynamic wake for those that follow.
- 24h cycles will allow racing from dusk to dawn and at night.
- Dynamic track conditions turn the racing line into a grippy rubbery trail and builds up marbles offline
- Dynamic tire damage & dirt pickup add further extra dimensions to the driving experience
36. Valentino Rossi The Game
The most complete MotoGP™ game ever! Valentino Rossi The Game allows you not only to compete in the 2016 season but also with past MotoGP™ champions, giving you the chance to relive the most important stages of the career of the 9 times world champion. Join Valentino Rossi’s VR|46 Riders Academy, start your debut season in Moto3™ and be ready to compete in all motorsports categories Valentino will invite you to compete in. The Flat Track races at the MotoRanch, the drift competitions at Misano and rally challenges at Monza will be the arenas in which you can hone your skills to become the new MotoGP™ champion.
37. Bike Rush
Bike Rush is an action shooter race with rapid road gunplay. The whole game is like a scene from action movie. You can play in VR to get more realistic game feel! Play using keyboard/gamepad, VR headset + keyboard/gamepad or VR headset + hand motion controllers to get full experience!
GameplayBike Rush is the first person bike shooter. You should reach the finish as soon as possible, controlling your motorcycle to avoid crashes. Use nitro and ramp jumps to break through the cop blockages! Destroy all the persecutors in the road shootouts!The StoryDanbai, the heavenly dreamland of warm wind, sea, sand and the sun. The capital of theft, robbery and murder. Everything was under our control. We were brutal and elusive.
But nothing lasts forever. After the last of our endeavours the governors lost their patience. The police has found the way to push us and brought up special forces to deal with us. Most of our people got arrested. I was able to escape with my partner and the money from our last robbery using a lorry.
When we were leaving the city the police caught up and stopped us. I was able to get on my bike and drive away while my partner was persuading them. Let the pursuit begin!
- Feel yourself as a hero from action movie
- Incredible VR experience
- Non-stop action
- 4 types of enemies
- 3 game modes
rFactor is a realistic easily extendable racing simulation from Image Space Incorporated. It offers the latest in vehicle and race customization, great graphics, outstanding multiplayer, and the height of racing realism. rFactor features mixed class road racing with ultra realistic dynamics, an immersive sound environment and stunning graphics.
You can race against a field of AI cars, or in multi-player mode against others. The simulation supports a full day-night cycle. In multi-player mode, driver swaps are also supported, allowing you to run even full 24 hour endurance events. Everything can be customized by the community, including adding new tracks and cars, and a wealth of add-ons are available on-line.Features
- Updated 15 degrees of freedom physics engine
- Advanced tire modeling
- Support for 4-link rear suspension
- Engine boost modeling
- Complex aerodynamics
- Head physics, cockpit vibrations, detailed bump modeling
- All-new track-specific terrain data file system
- DX9 advanced graphics engine
- Real-time day/night transitions
- Projected headlights for nighttime driving
- Adjust player and opponent volume ratio
- See the apex with the Look Ahead slider
- Adjust your seat and mirror while in the driver’s seat
- Updating real-time scoring towers
- Expanded and enhanced gauge and LCD features for vehicle cockpits
- Improved loading times
- Updated sound engine
- Changing engine sounds based on upgraded vehicle performance
- Career mode with upgrades that affect the vehicle’s appearance, performance, and sound
- Define AI opponent types, strength and aggression
- Races can be lap based, time based or both
- Vehicle upgrade system
- Vehicle economy including mileage
- Ambient and track temperature changes throughout the race
- More configurable keys than you can shake a stick at
- Multiple Racing Series with vehicle and circuit filters
- Grid editing
- Full screen monitor and ability to rewind
- Freely move camera from any position including the ever famous exclusive ISI Swingman
- Spectator mode
- Greatly enhanced replay system including clip splicing
- Move, duplicate or delete replay clips while assigning camera movements to each
- Export replays to AVI files defining compression and size options
- Completely new multiplayer engine
- Built in race statistics reporting to web based RaceCast system
- Built in friends list
- Server bookmarks
- Dedicated server, including single click option
- Native voting system
- Add AI to multiplayer games
- Built in IRC chat
- Boot and ban player lists that can be passed around
- Security checks to combat potential cheating
- Extensive support for modders
- Easy to use customizable multi-language support
- Define a league schedule
- Rules to simulate different types of racing
- Completely customize your controller
- Drop in new vehicle liveries
- 2006 Formula IS – High Performance Open Wheel (Video)
- 2005 Hammer – Full Bodied GT
- 2005 Howston – Full Bodied GT
- National Stock Car – Stock Car
- Panoz – Full Bodied GT
- 2005 Rayzor – Rally Turbo
- 2006 rF3 – Quick and Nimble Open Wheel
- 2005 Rhez – Small FWD Sport Compact
- 2006 Rhez – Small FWD Sport Compact
- 2005 rTrainer – Low Speed Open Wheel
- 2005 Venom – Rally
- 2005 ZR – Affordable High Performance Sedan
- Barcelona – Permanent Road Course
- Brianza – Permanent Road Course
- Essington Park – Permanent Road Course
- Jacksonville Speedway – High Banked Superspeedway
- Jiading – Permanent Road Course
- Joesville Speedway – Paved Short Track
- Lienz Festival – Country Roads (Video)
- Mills Metropark – Permanent Road Course with two layouts
- Montreal – Permanent Road Course
- Northamptonshire – Permanent Road Course
- Nuerburg – Permanent Road Course
- Orchard Lake – Banked Tri-Oval with Infield Road Course
- Sardian Heights – Street Circuit with two layouts
- Toban Raceway Park – Permanent Road Course with four layouts
39. RACE Injection
RACE Injection is the final chapter in the RACE 07 series of games, ending the award winning series on a high note.
RACE Injection contains 23 new unique car models and boasts 9 new tracks from across the globe. RACE Injection collects the most requested content in five distinct classes: Formula RaceRoom class, GT Power class, Retro – historic class and the official STCC and WTCC 2010 classes.
This full retail game which includes all that’s needed to get racing in anything from cool historic cars to the latest high-tech GT powerhouses, WTCC racers and even top of the line Formula cars. Injection is the full impact package that has it all.
With the release of RACE Injection, the Complete RACE series for PC now offers :
38 unique car models in 13 distinct car classes with over 450 highly detailed car skins, ready to race on more than 31 tracks worldwide, supporting over 40 different track configurations.
All of these cars, classes and tracks can be mixed and matched to create unique and exciting championships and events. This should keep any fan busy for quite a while and ensure that the RACE series will stand as a landmark of the Authentic Racing genre for years to come.KEY FEATURES
- 38 unique car models in 13 different classes
- 31 tracks with additional layouts
- Various real life championships including their accurate regulations
- Multiplayer, up to 25 AI or real players online
- Ghost racing against your own lap time or against those of your friends
- STCC The Game 2
- Formula RaceRoom
- GT Power Expansion
- Retro Pack
- WTCC 2010 Pack
Categories in common with RACE Injection: Racing
40. Ducati World Championship
Feel the rush of motorcycle racing with Ducati World Championship. Select your machine from over 70 original Ducati models, perfectly simulated replicas of the real thing. With Ducati World Championship you don't have to settle on one model - you can have them all!
Ducati World Championship features more than 70 superbly modeled motorbikes from 4 different categories — Classics, Sports, Road and Grand Prix. There are over 34 exciting circuits to race on with an incredible amount of extras to unlock. A 360-degree view into the world of motorcycle racing enables players to be a pilot racing in the amateur, semi professional and professional racing classes, intent on reaching the Superbike and the Grand World Championship.
- Play against your friends in split-screen multiplayer mode.
- 60 tournaments in five different game modes.
- Burn up the track at over 210 MPH on your Ducati Desmosedici
- Choose from more than 70 motorbikes from four different categories — Classics, Sports, Road and Grand Prix.
- 34 adrenalin-pumping circuits with a huge amount of unlockable extra content.
- Varied weather and track conditions with realistic lighting effects
- Learn how to become a champion rider with Loris' Riding Lessons!
- Work your way up through the challenging Career Mode with increasingly faster bikes and gorgeous Race Queens!
- Three different playing modes - arcade, normal and simulation - give you countless options and endless hours of fun!
Categories in common with Ducati World Championship: Racing
41. Xpand Rally Xtreme
Xpand Rally Xtreme shows the true climate and conditions of rally racing. Dangerous, technical tracks, based on the world's hardest special stages full of moguls,jumps,grooves and tight hairpins.
By winning races amass funds for faster cars and repairs. The player also has the ability to mechanically tune their cars by increasing parameters such as turbocharger efficiency,fitting sports breaks and suspension kits and more.
- Extreme driving in the toughest possible conditions: Innumerable moguls, bumps, ditches, potholes, grooves and jumps-the ultimate test of the driver's skills and his car's suspension.
- Learn to respect a real rally car: Extreme realism of driving a rally car, thanks to the highly-detailed driving physics simulation.
- Go head-to-head with AI opponents in two exciting new racing modes:Off-Road Series featuring 4x4 xtreme cars and Touring Challenge with 1000BHP GT and DTM supercars
- Optical and mechanical car tuning and individual parts preference settings.
- Single race, online play and championship modes
Categories in common with Xpand Rally Xtreme: Racing
We are the world’s premier computer based motorsports racing simulation/game. An iRacing.com membership provides entry into the newest form of competitive motorsport: internet racing. Internet racing is a fun, easy, and inexpensive way for race fans, simracers and gamers alike to enjoy the thrill of the racetrack from the comfort of their home. iRacing is available for Windows and Linux based computers as well as Mac’s.
We are the ultimate place to go racing online. From NASCAR, to IndyCar, Aussie V8 Supercars to sports cars and Grand Prix racing, iRacing has it all. All you need is a computer, a gaming wheel or game pad that simply plugs into the USB port of your computer and an Internet connection. iRacing centrally organizes all of the racing for you with over 100 cars and tracks, 40 official series , or you can choose to host your own race or race in one of over 800 private leagues. iRacing is a thrilling on-line experience that offers:
* The best on-line racing simulation and service in the world with brilliant features and functionality
* Head-to-head racing competition in a easy to use centralized place- racing against real people
* Dynamic track surfaces that change over the course of a race just like in real world racing
* Open practice, qualifying, testing, ghost racing, time trialing competition
* Team Racing - share driving, spotting and pit crew responsibilities with your teammates and race in events up to 24 hours long
* Constant free automatic updates and improvements to the service
* Officially licensed cars that are engineered from the ground up in cooperation with real world race teams and using real-world physics
* Officially-licensed, laser-scanned exact replicas of the world’s greatest race tracks
* Officially-sanctioned racing organized by iRacing
* An online community of racing enthusiasts over 60,000 strong
* Host your own private sessions, run your own tournaments
* League Racing: create your own custom racing series with your friends or join one of the 800+ existing leagues
iRacing is partnered with some of the most influential motorsports brands in the world including:
More information on all of our cars is available here: http://www.iracing.com/cars Cars marked "Included" are included with your iRacing membership, all others are available as in-game purchases.Tracks
More information on all of our tracks is available here: http://www.iracing.com/tracks Tracks marked "Included" are included with your iRacing membership, all others are available as in-game purchases.
iRacing accounts purchased through Steam may not be combined with accounts purchased at www.iRacing.com. Special introductory pricing on Steam only available for new accounts. Pricing subject to change.
43. Autobahn Police Simulator
Autobahn Police Simulator is the first simulation to realistically reflect the working life of a police officer on the German Autobahn. In numerous and diverse operations the player is responsible for enforcing law and order on Europe’s fastest roads.
In addition to the 40 missions revolving around the daily duties of the Autobahn Police, one can enjoy the extensive “Free Play” mode. This mode generates random radio calls for operations which the player is free to accept. All in all, this mode includes 100 additional operations at various locations and times of day. Accidents can be more or less severe and can also include trucks. The fully equipped patrol car houses all material needed to secure and inspect the accident site. Emergency vehicles, fire trucks and rescue services complete the scene at the accident.
Another option available to the player is to use the “Bitte folgen” (Follow Me) sign of the patrol car to flag down suspicious cars. Drivers trying to escape have to be chased down and stopped.
In the course of an inspection, the driver has to be examined for alcohol abuse, possession of drugs and for the roadworthiness of his car.
The simulation covers a total Autobahn stretch of 40 kilometres (approx. 25 miles). Some sections have a speed limit where the player can perform speed checks out of an unmarked police car.
Realistic radio communications create a real life and exciting atmosphere, further enhanced by the day and night mode with its emergency light operations.
The game offers a view from within the car as well as from an exterior camera view with a free movement. Using a steering wheel will make the simulation even more enjoyable.Features
- Approximately 40 km (25 mi.) of Autobahn
- Two police vehicles – patrol car and unmarked car
- Male and female game characters
- Flagging down suspicious vehicles
- Chasing down fleeing suspects
- Checking for alcohol or drugs
- Verifying TÜV (MOT) inspection stickers
- Inspecting truck loads and checking truck driver rest periods
- Using the unmarked car for speed patrols, then following-up with stops and issuing tickets
- Small and serious accidents including trucks
- Securing accident sites
- Responding to accidents
- On-site fire and rescue vehicles
- Day and night shifts
- Realistic radio communications
- Support for gamepad and steering wheel
44. TT Isle of Man
For bikers, there are two types of speed races: the Isle of Man TT and the rest. No other race is as gruelling for the motorbikes and demanding for the riders. Take up the challenge of the Snaefell Mountain course: all 37.73 miles faithfully reproduced with the champions and their bikes.
110 years of history have made TT a motor racing legend. Memorise each section of the course, round each bend to perfection, keep your concentration throughout the 6 laps, get the best time and write your name alongside the greatest champions.
• THE SNAEFELL MOUNTAIN COURSE FAITHFULLY REPRODUCED: 37.73 miles of roads and 264 bends for a race that is longer and more difficult than all GP circuits together.
• THE OFFICIAL RIDERS AND THEIR ULTRA-POWERFUL MOTORBIKES: 25 riders and 38 motorbikes hurtling along mountain roads at over 180 mph.
• REALISTIC DRIVING APPROVED BY TT RIDERS: lifelike motorbike behaviour to experience the real sensations of driving, just like on the actual course.
• ONLINE COMPETITION FOR UP TO 8 PLAYERS.
45. GTR - FIA GT Racing Game
Experience the 2003 season of the FIA GT Championship first-hand on your PC as you test your skills against over 50 opponents on all the legendary race tracks the FIA GT visited that year.
Developed by racing professionals, GTR is a true milestone when it comes to racing games."Key Features:
- Realistic AI racing behavior
- Live track : the characteristics of the track change over the course of the race week-end
- 3 gameplay modes for beginners, advanced and simulation professionals
- Over 50 different racing cars from all original teams, like the Porsche 911, Viper GTS-R or the BMW Z3 M
- Opponents have extreme realistic driving behavior
- Dynamic weather changes during the race
- MOTEC analysis software: GTR uses the same software as the real racing teams
- Based on the real telemetric and vehicle data of the FIA GT teams
- Live track technology: the track characteristics change during the race
Go back in time and experience “The Fabulous Fifties” in a game that relives the period, vehicles and street races of the legendary 50´s films. Customize your car and compete in 8 different race modes, through five completely different 50´s themed areas and become the King of the Road!
For many years, street racings have been popular around Sierra Lake, one of California’s most famous cities. Flashy cars driven by skilled racers, with lots of money at stake and of course beautiful girls create - an explosive cocktail where only the bravest compete.
47. FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport
FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport is a motorsport simulator for PCs running on Windows platformCompetitions in drifting as Players vs Players cyber sport challenge. This is a real-time online multiplayer simulator with unique next gen realistic car physics.Enter to the world of drifting and move to be the best!
- Buy the cars! Upgrade your skills!
- Customize and tune the cars!
- Take a part in different competitions on the tracks around the world!
- Challenge your friends and other real players!
48. NASCAR Heat 2
NASCAR Heat 2 brings the most authentic and intense stock car and truck racing of all time. Test your driving skills across 29 NASCAR sanctioned ovals, road courses, and the infamous dirt track, Eldora Speedway. Race as the biggest names in motorsports with the largest roster of drivers in NASCAR video game history. Take the racing online against a full field of drivers in rolling seasons as you battle for the top spot on the leaderboards. Back by popular demand, battle it out with a friend in head-to-head, local split-screen multiplayer.
3 National NASCAR Series – The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and NASCAR XFINITY Series are playable for the first time in nearly a decade. Add in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and players have over 100 drivers to choose from.
New Tracks – 6 new tracks make racing more diverse. 3 road courses, 2 ovals, and 1 dirt track join the 23 updated Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series sanctioned tracks for a total of 29 tracks.
New Split-Screen Multiplayer – Two players can race together in head-to-head, local split-screen multi-player.
Deeper Career Mode – Work your way through all 3 NASCAR national series in your own custom car or takeover a stock car from the top NASCAR race teams!
Expanded Online Gameplay – 40-player online races are back! New this year and for the first time ever, complete the field with AI. New leaderboards, rolling seasons, online cautions, and the new NASCAR stage format create a robust online experience.
Categories in common with NASCAR Heat 2: Racing
49. RACE - The WTCC Game
The Official WTCC Game | RACE is the first ever game to be focused on the hard hitting, intense action of the exciting WTCC championship which is exploding in popularity all over the world. Based on WTCC, one of only three official FIA world championships next to Formula 1 and WRC, RACE features the complete WTCC championship season of 2006, all the cars, drivers and locations, including several official tracks and cars brand new to the racing game genre.
The game recreates the championship as close to real life as possible and simulates the cars and the driving style in a ultra realistic fashion.
RACE features various difficulty levels to attract everyone, from hardcore simulation gamers to beginners level still featuring the same elements and a highly realistic driving experience.
Categories in common with RACE - The WTCC Game: Racing
50. NASCAR Heat 4
NASCAR Heat 4, the official video game of NASCAR, looks, sounds, and plays better than ever!
New Features - Track Maps, Unlockable Paint Schemes, Dynamic User Interface, More Driving Control Options, Deeper Career Mode, Sonoma Raceway & Charlotte Roval Track Updates
New Graphics & Sound - Complete overhaul of all graphics and audio packages
Draft Like a Pro - Team up and draft with other drivers with the drafting features
Smarter, Competitive AI - The AI now runs multiple racing lines and utilizes new controls to adjust its skill range, stability and spread
Categories in common with NASCAR Heat 4: Racing