The best games like Race The Sun are:
- arrow_rightSUPERHOT VR
- arrow_rightCyberpunk 2077
- arrow_rightThe Gardens Between
- arrow_rightAce of Spades: Battle Builder
- arrow_rightHyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 / 超次次元ゲイム ネプテューヌRe;Birth1
- arrow_rightEuro Truck Simulator
100 Best Games Like Race The Sun:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (10)
- PlayStation 4 (25)
- iOS (24)
- Android (11)
- macOS (68)
- Linux (49)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- 3DO (1)
Starbound is a 2D adventure game with a heavy focus on the sandbox aspect and procedurally generated levels. Unlike many similar games of this genre, Starbound has a story you need to follow. Playing as a space officer whose planet was destroyed by aliens, you explore the universe and prepare for the revenge.
In general, Starbound is a typical 2D sandbox with such activities as spelunking, crafting and exploring that are united with story missions. Quests help to find the information about the in-game universe and races and lead through different tasks. Some levels are based on platforming only, while the others make you change the environment and solve puzzles. Some of them are based on the character’s ability to turn into a ball and use both hands to hold tools.
And still, the key feature of Starbound is procedurally generated levels and their design. The game features a huge amount of planets to explore, with multiple caves, buildings, labyrinths, and forests.
2. SUPERHOT VR
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT VR is the definitive VR FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
BODIES ARE DISPOSABLE
MIND IS SOFTWARE
BODIES ARE DISPOSABLE
MIND IS SOFTWARE
Decisive winner of dozens of VR Game of the Year awards, SUPERHOT VR is a title reimagined and redesigned from the ground up for VR and hand tracking controllers. The fruit of over three years of close cooperation between the critically acclaimed SUPERHOT Team and Oculus, SUPERHOT VR brings the intensely visceral action of SUPERHOT directly into your head and soul. And now also - directly into your Vive.
🏆 DICE Awards Immersive Reality Game of The Year 2017 Winner
🏆 New York Game Awards Best Virtual Reality Game 2017 Winner
🏆 Unity Vision Summit Virtual Reality Game 2017 Winner
🏆 Pixel.Awards Best Virtual Reality Game 2017 Winner
🏆 Digital Dragons Best Virtual Reality Game 2017 Winner
🏆 GDCA Best VR Game 2017 Nominee
🏆 SXSW Trending Game of the Year 2017 Nominee
SUPERHOT VR now also includes the massive SUPERHOT FOREVER update, bringing hours of new replayable challenges, achievements and hardcore endless levels to SUPERHOT VR's time-bending gameplay, including:
- Test your aim where only headshots take out enemies.
- Race against your best scores in bullet-time and real-time.
- Try to complete the game without shooting.
- Get hardcore with faster enemies and less reaction time.
The game will test your limits. It will make you hurt. The good kind of pain. But at the end you will prevail. You will be one with the system.
Thumper is rhythm violence: classic rhythm-action, blistering speed, and brutal physicality. You are a space beetle. Brave the hellish void and confront a maniacal giant head from the future.
Scream down the endless track and crash through punishing obstacles with simple, airtight controls. Hurtle forward, master new moves, reach overwhelming velocities, and survive epic boss battles. Every crushing impact is interwoven with a pounding original soundtrack. To reach synesthetic bliss, you must go through rhythm hell.
Play in traditional HD or fully immersive VR (SteamVR or Oculus).
- Nine levels of Rhythm Hell
- Adrenalizing Boss Battles, including the terrifying Crakhed
- Simple Controls: one stick and one button
- Psychedelic Visuals
- Original Soundtrack by Brian Gibson of noise-rock band Lightning Bolt
4. Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is a science fiction game loosely based on the role-playing game Cyberpunk 2020.
The game is set in the year 2077 in a fictional futuristic metropolis Night City in California. In the world of the game, there are developed cybernetic augmentations that enhance people's strength, agility, and memory. The city is governed by corporations. Many jobs are taken over by the robots, leaving a lot of people poor and homeless. Night City has a roaring underworld, with black markets, underground surgeons, drug dealers, and street gangs abound.
The main protagonist is fully customizable, including his or her sex and appearance, and goes by the nickname V. He or she is an underground mercenary who does “dirty business” for the various contractors. An NPC companion named Jackie joins the protagonist early at the game, and various other companions may join the player on certain missions as the plot demands. However, the game has no parties and no companion system.
The player controls V from the first person view, with the third-person view used for cutscenes only. The protagonist can travel across the city on feet or using various vehicles, in a manner some observers compared to GTA series. There are many options for the character customization, including three character classes, and a variety of augmentations V can install to enhance his or her abilities.
5. The Gardens Between
The Gardens Between is a surreal puzzle adventure that follows best friends, Arina and Frendt, as they fall into a mysterious world of beautiful garden islands. The player can traverse back and forwards in time to discover each garden’s secrets and, along the way, reveal a story about friendship, childhood and growing up.
ReceptionThe Gardens Between has been described as “The Simplest Deep Game Possible” (hardcoregamer.com, 2017).
It has been selected and featured in several games festivals, awards and exhibitions across the world including Indie MEGABOOTH (PAX East), Out of Index, ACMI and BIC Fest.
Art & MusicExperience the Breathtaking Art & Music of The Gardens Between with our Album Length 'Ambient Slow Trailer' at http://relax.thegardensbetween.comAbout the Voxel AgentsThe Voxels Agents create delightful games that unravel in surprising ways. Headquartered in Melbourne, the studio was founded in 2009 by Simon Joslin, Matthew Clark and Tom Killen to create games that kindle curiosity with a passion for highly focused gameplay.
6. Ace of Spades: Battle Builder
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder is a voxel-based first-person shooter with sandbox elements.
The gameplay mixes class-based FPS with the Minecraft-like sandbox. All of the game's maps are made of blocks that players can manipulate. There are five classes available for a player: Commando, Marksman, Engineer, Miner, Gangster. Each of them can build structures with blocks as well as dig through them. However, every class has its distinct set of weapons and abilities. The engineer uses jetpacks to fly over the map and quickly reach enemies’ bases, Miner digs faster than any other class, Marksman uses long-ranged rifles, Gangster can throw Molotov cocktails that set area on fire and commando uses assault rifles and rocket launchers.
There are several game modes in Ace of Spades Some of them are typical for multiplayer shooters: Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Territory Control, King of the Hill. Several game modes take advantage of the game’s unique features.
In Demolition, your team has to destroy the enemy base and protect yours. In Diamond Mine, you have to bring a diamond to the particular drop-off point. The diamonds are hidden in blocks so to find it players have to dig through terrain and destroy blocks. In Zombie mode one of the players becomes a zombie and must kill other players. Zombie is faster and stronger than any other class in the game, so all the other player has to team up to defeat it.
7. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 / 超次次元ゲイム ネプテューヌRe;Birth1
- Previously only available on consoles, now you can immerse yourself in the zany JRPG madness of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series for the first time on PC!
- Major graphical updates let you savor the true power of these Goddesses in glorious HD!
- Battle with up to 3 characters on the field, with 3 more as support. Use them to perform special attacks, or swap them out at any time!
- Use "Plans" to customize the game - change up enemy difficulty, dungeon treasures, and more!
- Craft unique equipment imbued with one or more abilities!
- The game now features a Japanese language mode!
How to play in Japanese.
1. Launch Steam Client
2. Click Library
3. Right click Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 under games
4. Click properties
5. Click on the Language tab
6. Select Japanese
7. Japanese language version will be downloaded
8. Euro Truck Simulator
The original Euro Truck Simulator - the game which has become the classic of the genre and is still relevant today. The first truck simulation game in a European setting, with European long haul trucks!
Drive freight from London to Rome to Berlin to Madrid to Prague - and many more cities - in realistic vehicles. Faithful reproduction of driving trucks on the European road. Pick up a variety of cargoes, and deliver them on time! Highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real trucks. Actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and a full set of gauges. Pan the camera around the cabin, just as if you were actually sitting at the wheel.
Note: Unofficial "mods" are not supported by the Mac OS version of the game! (file formats are not compatible with Windows PC version)
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of a detective to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. Kona is a chilly, narrative-driven interactive tale you won't soon forget.
"Parabole has created a stunning game of duality, effortlessly blending survivalism with detective work and well-researched history with dying folklore."
- Stephen Turner, Destructoid
"It’s tremendous at creating its distinct atmosphere and then drawing you deeper in. It’s witty, spooky, and achieves an ideal sense of urgency. Weird, clamant and intriguing, this is well worth a look."
- John Walker, Rock, Paper, ShotgunSettingOctober 1970. W. Hamilton, a rich industrialist who owns a hunting manor in Northern Canada, reports several cases of vandalism perpetrated against his property. Unable to find out who dared to commit these acts, Hamilton calls Carl Faubert, a renowned private detective to handle the affair.
In Kona, Carl becomes trapped up in the deep north, engulfed in an unexpected snowstorm, and is unable to find his client —or any other living inhabitant for that matter. The player incarnated detective Faubert, who must shed light on the mysterious events befalling the area.Key Features
- Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band CuréLabel
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities
NaissanceE is a first person exploration PC game developed on UDK by Limasse Five with the participation of Pauline Oliveros, Patricia Dallio and Thierry Zaboitzeff.
The adventure takes place in a primitive mysterious structure and the game mainly consists to explore and feel the deep and strong ambiance of this atemporal world but platforming and puzzles areas will also enrich the experience.
NaissanceE is a game, a philosophical trip and an artistic experience.
The game is constructed along a linear path punctuated by more open areas to freely explore, some puzzles to solves and some more experimental sequences.
Going deeper and deeper in a primitive zone from “Naissance” world, the player will meet entities or mechanical systems. Whether those entities are life forms or pure machines, they react to player presence, to light and shadow and they may open access to the following.
If most parts of the journey will require only curiosity and logic, a good control and coordination on running, breathing and jumping actions will help to go through rare but exigent sequences, as an homage to old school die an retry games.
The main idea behind the game is to make the player appreciate the loneliness, the feeling to be lost in a gigantic unknown universe and to be marvelled by the beauty of this world. A world which seems to be alive, leading the player, manipulating him and playing with him for any reason.
Imagination is an important key to enjoy and understand NaissanceE. Walking in an undiscovered abstract structure brings questions about the nature of this world, about the meaning of this trip. Evocating and symbolic, the architecture and events will lead player’s imagination to find an answer, if it only matters.
Warning! This game is not recommended for people with epilepsy.
11. Master Reboot
Imagine a world where death is no longer final, where precious memories are saved to enjoy forever, where your soul is immortal, welcome to the Soul Cloud. Upload your soul to our dedicated servers and relax knowing that a part of you will live on for eternity. That favorite holiday, happy moments from your childhood, meeting that special someone for the first time. All these memories saved for your digital soul for your family to revisit again and again. The Soul Cloud - saving your past to secure your future.
Master Reboot is a haunting first person sci-fi adventure game set inside the Soul Cloud. It's an exploration game with action and puzzle elements set across 34 unique environments. In the not-too-distant future exists the Soul Cloud, a giant server that holds the data of your soul and your memories when you die. The Soul Cloud is filled with floating islands, each island looks like a town, village or city filled with rooms, skyscrapers and houses that hold people’s memories. To house your Soul, a family member (or you before you die) must purchase an island on the Soul Cloud where the server will generate rooms, houses or skyscrapers that hold each and every memory from the deceased’s past.
The game features a distinctive visual style, intriguing story-line, psychological adventure-game action and a dynamic atmospheric soundtrack. Get prepared for upload......Where am I?.....Who am I?......It's time to piece your life......and death back together.
• Gorgeous visual style
• Intriguing story-line
• 34 explorable environments
• Dynamic atmospheric soundtrack
• Supports the Welsh Language
Metrico is a new world. A living world of infographics, driven by your input. All the bar charts, line diagrams and pie charts react to what the player is doing. One bar diagram might grow for every step you walk to the left, while another could decline with every jump you make.
A New Perspective
You will have to explore Metrico and carefully analyze your every move to see how it affects the world, and whether it will get you further. This mechanic is called “Input Morphing” and it makes you think about actions you normally don’t think about.
- 6 unique worlds to explore with distinct challenges, mechanics, looks, and sounds
- Original music by Palmbomen
- Play as a boy or girl
- Decide what your story is in Metrico+
Metrico+ is a combination of exploration, skill, experimentation, but most of all: thinking outside of the box.
Welcome to Metrico. We hope you have what it takes.
13. X4: Foundations
Freedom to personally fly all ships:
X4 will allow you to fly all ships personally. From small scouts over a wide range of ship classes up to the biggest carrier, everything can be piloted from the cockpit or an external view. Additionally some drones and utility vehicles in X4 can be remotely controlled by the player.
A big focus in the development of X4 has been to achieve a seamless and immersive experience when moving between ships. You can leave a ship, climb down a ladder, walk over the dock of a large space station into another ship you may have parked there and replace the pilot that was working for you just by clicking on his chair.
Modular stations and ship upgrades:
Building space stations and factories has always been a foundation of the X games. After gaining enough money through fighting or trading, most players want to establish their own economy and start influencing the universe on a larger scale. In X4, it is now possible to be completely free and creative. Stations can be constructed from a variety of modules, be it production modules, living sections, docks or many other types of parts. The powerful new map system allows you to drag and connect modules using a connection system to design your own unique creations.
Ships also offer a variety of upgrades. Engines, weapons and other equipment can be added in a graphical editor and actually seen on the ship.
Most dynamic X universe ever:
X4 will be the first X game to allow our races and factions to freely build and expand their empires; the same flexibility the player enjoys in creatively designing space stations from modular building blocks is also available to them. Races expand their empire based on supply and demand, which leads to an extremely dynamic universe where every action the player makes can influence the course of the entire universe.
Managing your empire with a powerful map:
Once you have more ships and many NPCs working for you as pilots, crew or station managers, the map will be your preferred method of managing it all. Ships can be ordered with simple clicks and through drag-and-drop operations to set their future path and commands.
Graphically plan your trade routes, coordinate attacks with your entire fleet, manage the hierarchy or send ships on remote exploration missions.
Most detailed X economy ever:
One of the key selling points of X games has always been the realistic, simulated economy. Wares produced by hundreds of stations and transported by thousands of ships are actually traded by NPCs and prices develop based on this simulated economy. This is the foundation of our living and breathing universe. Now with X4, we have taken another, massive step. For the first time in any X game, all parts of the NPC economy are manufactured from resources. Ships, weapons, upgrades, ammo and even stations. You name it. Everything comes out of the simulated economy.
Research and Teleportation:
The seamless change from ship to ship and from NPCs controlling your empire for you continues on a higher level. Once you own a larger fleet, you will be very interested in researching a technology from your HQ: Teleportation. Once you've unlocked teleportation, you can jump from ship to ship a lot quicker and experience all the critical situations your NPCs encounter first hand.
Every order you have given to a ship before turns into a mission objective when you pilot the ship yourself. The moment you leave again, your pilot takes the helm and continues with their previous orders.
Get into the game:
In X4, you can start your journey from a number of different gamestarts and as a number of different characters, each with their own role, set of relationships and different ships and technologies to start with. No matter how you start, you are always free to develop in any other direction. Focus on exploration, make money with illegal trading and theft, command large battle fleets or become the greatest entrepreneur ever. It's all up to you to decide.
14. Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters Online is the latest MMO featuring the ever-popular Digimon franchise. This long awaited game will feature a deeper RPG experience, enhanced graphics and adrenaline-pumping real-time combat. Both new and long-time Digimon fans can now immerse themselves into this new epic adventure with their very own Digimons.What's a Digimon?
Digimon, short for Digital Monsters, is a globally popular Japanese media franchise featured in countless TV series/animes, mangas, video games, films, toys, collectible card games, etc. Digimons are creatures inhabiting in the Digital World, a virtual space created by humanity's various communication networks and their developers.
Digimons are raised by humans referred to as 'Tamers' and they go on thrilling adventures to defeat evil Digimons and human villains who strive to destroy the peace of the Digital World and the real world.
This world is located within the main host computer, Yggdrasil, and is controlled/managed by artificial intelligence.
All Digimons each possess unique artificial intelligence which allows them to think, judge and communicate.
As Digimons each grow from their youths to adult forms, they go through several steps of Digivolution (Digi-Egg - Rookie - Champion - Ultimate - Mega), to become more powerful and to survive.Game Features
- MMO-based real-time combat with enemies
- 100+ Mercenary Digimons
- Digimon Riding Modes
- Raid bosses, dungeons (Party Mode available)
- Digimon/accessories reinforcement system
- Up to 50 Maps and worlds (much more to come!)
- Guild system along with ranks and titles
- Friend system
- Trading system
- Achievement & titles
- Party system
- Costumes & avatars
15. Cloning Clyde
Have you ever been cloned? Ever wonder what it would be like to be half chicken? Half monkey? Half frog? Well, wonder no more when you play Cloning Clyde.
As Clyde, or one of his clones, work your way through the levels of the nefarious Dupliclone, Inc. building. It houses bizarre simulated environments created specifically to accommodate their unconventional cloning experiments. Have fun utilizing the many clones running amok inside Dupliclone, as you try to free yourself…or should we say yourselves. Be careful of the traps set by the sinister corporation, and watch out for mutant clones! Get even more inventive and you can use the cloning technology to combine the Clyde clones with some of your co-inhabitants to make mutant Chicken-Clydes, Frog-Clydes, Ape-Clydes and more. Many of the mutant Clydes have special abilities that can help you to escape from the evil Dupliclone, Inc.
Cloning Clyde is a 3D side-scrolling adventure.Key features:
- Explore a visually compelling world filled with hilarious action and crazy adventure as you struggle to escape the clutches of the evil company Dupliclone, Inc.
- Play as a variety of mutant Clydes, each with unique abilities, including 'Chicken-Clyde', 'Frog-Clyde', 'Sheep-Clyde' and more.
- Solve exciting and addictive puzzles with a variety of resolutions.
- Play not only as one character but also switch between hundreds of clones.
- Hours of fun with 40 compelling levels.
16. The Blackout Club
The Blackout Club is a 1st person, co-op horror game centered around a group of teenage friends investigating a monstrous secret beneath the skin of their small town.
You and your friends must team up to overcome the powerful forces that are arrayed against you. Using tools such as drones, noisemakers, and grappling hooks you will outwit and outmaneuver while attempting to obtain and record evidence that will prove what is happening to the rest of the world. With procedural elements that change goals, enemies, loot and more, no two nights in the neighborhood will be the same.
No one believes you, join The Blackout Club and make them see the truth.
17. Planet Stronghold
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system.
You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.
Featuring old-school turn based tactical battles, a dynamic plot that changes based on your choices, several possible solutions to each situation using various non-combat skills, Planet Stronghold delivers a very high replayability!
- Play as male or female, six characters to date including homosexual romance
- Four classes, many quests, dynamic plot for high replayability
- Old school RPG turn-based gameplay with many stats and items
- Over 40 unique enemies to fight including some "boss fights"
- Use non-combat skills like Explosives, Science, Sneak
- Craft over 80 extra weapons and armors
- Downloadable Soundtrack and Official Strategy GuideOther games by Winter WolvesAlso available from Winter Wolves, Loren The Amazon Princess, a turn based fantasy RPG!Useful linksWinter Wolves Official Site (find all the games made by us, also available for mobile platforms)
Winter Wolves Facebook page (become a fan to be informed on the latest news)
Winter Wolves Forums (join it to receive help and info about the games)
Overload is a new six-degree-of-freedom shooter from the creators of Descent, currently under development. We released our 1st Early Access build on March 13, 2017, with our 4th major update (version 0.2) released on June 22, 2017. The current Early Access release contains the following, as of version 0.5:
- 8 unique Challenge Mode levels
- Infinite and Countdown variants that change the focus to Survival or Efficiency
- Optional training level for refining your piloting skills
- Three story mode single-player levels (from the main 15-level campaign)
- One sample single-player level (not part of the main campaign)
- 13 explosive weapons (7 primary weapons and 6 missiles)
- 12 terrifying robot enemies
- Steam Achievements and Online Leaderboards
- Upgrades system and Advanced player stats
- Automap and Holo-guide
- Preliminary Save/Load
See below for the Full Game features, expected to release in early 2018.EARLY ACCESS ROADMAPOur focus with Early Access is to make Challenge Mode the best it can be through iteration, polish, and player feedback. We will also be revealing about a third of the single-player campaign with a focus on refinement of the elements present there as well as interface and level complexity/flow.
We plan to do a significant update to the game every 3-4 weeks of similar size, with some smaller updates to address bugs and player feedback. Much of the story content will be held back for the full game release, but by the end of Early Access, Overload will feature:
- 10+ Challenge Mode levels
- Multiple rule variants in Challenge Mode
- XP-based unlocks and permanent upgrades for Challenge Mode
- 5 Single-player fully playable campaign levels
- 13-14 upgradeable weapons with fully functional upgrade screen in single-player
- 15+ robots of varying ferocity
The remaining content listed in the FULL GAME will be added at launch.FULL GAMEWhen we exit Early Access and launch the full game, Overload will contain:
- Single-player story campaign with 15+ FULL-SIZE atmospheric levels
- 12+ Challenge Mode levels with tons of replayability
- Upgradeable player ship and 16 weapons with multiple upgrade options
- 20+ terrifying robot types and 3 massive bosses
- Story by the writer of FREESPACE 2, plus pulse-pounding soundtrack
- Epic soundtrack by Dan Wentz (DESCENT 2), Allister Brimble (DESCENT 1 REDBOOK), and Jerry Berlongieri (DESCENT 3)
Categories in common with Overload: Action
19. Final Slam 2
MESSAGE FROM DEVELOPER: Thank you to all Final Slam 2 players! Please click "Read More" in the description and scroll to "Message From Developer".
Customize your fighter (80 slots to save your avatars) with tons of different options and get ready to fight into the Championship.
Final Slam 2 is a PC fighting game that allows you to create your own fighter and win the Final Slam championships or play through the official Final Slam story in story mode. The game is packed with over 40 in-game fighters, but you can still create your own fighters by customizing his or her attire, moves and stats. You can even adjust the Artificial Intelligence of your fighter! Create yourself. Create your friends. Create your enemies. Create casual guys, ninjas, movie stars, wrestlers, shaolin monks, kung fu fighters, boxers, warriors, robots, game characters and even monsters. Then fight!Game Features
- Creator Mode:
In the creator mode, you can create a wide variety of fighters. There are tons of different body parts, attire, fighting moves, throw moves and special moves to choose from. The fighting moves are animated following several martial arts, brawling and wrestling moves. The special moves comprise of different styles such as magic, elemental, Kung Fu, gadgets and wrestling. You can also control the actions of the fighters when they are being played by the computer by changing the AI settings. You will have 80 slots to save your created fighters. All fighters can be stored/exported as plain text format slamcodes, so you can copy the slamcodes of the fighters and save them outside the game or share them online with other players. You can also import fighters created by other players by inputting the slamcodes that are shared by other players online!
- Story and Versus Mode:
Fight the evil that is threatening Earth, or fight individual matches against the computer or a friend in versus mode. The fight arena is zoomable, with blood effects.
- Final Slam Mode:
Enter the Final Slam mode against 80 to 100 fighters and fight up the rankings. There are 3 different titles to win. Get up to the top and win the World Heavyweight Championship!
- Arcade Mode:
See how good you are by fighting opponent after opponent and tracking your win/loss record.
1. the character creation mode with speed creation settings
2. Final Slam Season Mode where you can win titles and fight up a league (fight with characters you created as well)
3. the automatically-generated AI fighters in season mode.
Other features include the ability to export your fighter to a text string that can be saved and shared anywhere you like. Therefore, it is possible to create an unlimited amount of characters. Some players have had a lot of fun playing the game, but some haven't and others don't even care about what the game has to offer. But anyway, I accept all opinions and judgment about the game and welcome you to try it out at a low cheap price. You can request for a Steam refund if you feel it is not for you. Thanks again.
20. The Station
The Station is a first-person exploration game set on a space station sent to study a sentient alien civilization. Assuming the role of a recon specialist, players must unravel a mystery which will decide the fate of two civilizations.
How would you react if we discovered a sentient alien civilization, challenging everything we know about biology, chemistry, physics, religion and answering the questions man has asked throughout history? But what if this sentient alien civilization was discovered in a state of civil war? Determining that the rewards outweigh the risks, an undetectable space station with a small three-person crew deploys to research the alien culture in search of a means towards a peaceful relationship. Unable to contact the crew, a recon specialist to sent to uncover what happened. What players discover will challenge their view of surveillance, imperialism and moral law.
Welcome aboard The Station.Gameplay
A World of Augmented Reality - The future holds a progressive attitude towards how information is stored and shared. Technology has gone through a digital revolution and conversations, notes and even computers are experienced in full Augmented Reality. Ranging from personal to professional, these AR logs will let players explore what was taking place on-board.
Intuitive Problem Solving - When a door won’t open, what will you stop at to discover what lies behind it? The secrets on-board the station will resist being uncovered and you must rely on your ability to identify and solve intuitive but subtle problems - The Station itself is a puzzle to be solved.
Piece Together a Living Story - We believe the best stories are shown not told. Each room and space will have a unique moment to share if you look close enough – as the story unravels each detail will begin to fall into place. For the keen eye, a rich story awaits.
21. Cubium Dreams
Cubium Dreams - is an atmospheric first-person puzzle game with horror elements, made in a minimalistic surreal style. It is designed for people who love mind-twists, pure forms of creativity, and similar interesting things...:) Unique sound effects, music, and graphical style will let you immerse in an unusual, frightening and intriguing journey into the world of dreams. You will experience physical, sound and other exciting types of puzzles as well as a unique immersive experience in created images.. Put on your headphones, turn off the lights, and get the most out of this journey!
22. T.E.C. 3001
Run, Rush, Haste, Burst
Speed has never been pushed this far.
Jump, Charge, Dodge, Slide
You just slipped and got crushed! You can’t handle T.E.C 3001 yet…
Try again until speed holds no secrets for you.
In T.E.C 3001 (Tesla Energy Collector), you are guiding a cutting-edge technology robot to collect virtual space energy leftovers for humanity.
With great graphics and a unique heart-pumping soundtrack, T.E.C 3001 has what it takes to keep you on the right track.
Winner of the Indie Games Summer Uprising 2011, the game arrives on STEAM.
- 41 levels of speed bursting dexterity test.
- Split screen multiplayer mode to challenge your friends on the same computer
- Four ever-challenging game modes: Free, Drag, Speed and Endless.
- 14 unique soundtracks to give you adrenaline rushes.
- Simply the most hardcore runner game you can find.
NOTE: Multiplayer is local. It means that 2 players can play on same machine, not over network
23. TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
With every twist of a corridor, every raised gantry over your head, every new floor of towers and dungeons in the Odd Gods’ world, TRI challenges you to think outside the box. Empowered by the TRI artifact, you place anchor points on the walls around you and conjure triangular platforms which can be climbed on, walked over and otherwise employed to negotiate the levels ahead. They’ll help you solve puzzles, reach otherwise impossible ascents, reflect light beams and even walk up walls… once you discover how to do it, that is!
A real test of spatial awareness, TRI is a mix of first-person and puzzle gameplay that will push your mind to the absolute limit!
- The Power Of TRI – Create your own path through each level by conjuring triangles out of thin air, then use them to solve puzzles scattered throughout the world of the Odd Gods.
- Go Anywhere, Everywhere – Careful planning and thought can see you go almost anywhere using the triangles; think about where you place them and hunt for the mystical fox statues that allow you to move on!
- New Abilities – There’s always something new to learn, always a new power to be earned. Want to walk on walls? Redirect light rays? Use teleportation? It’s all waiting to be discovered!
- Replay Value – Finding your way through each of TRI’s 16 stages is taxing enough, but you can also hunt for hidden idols, beat the best time or meet fewest triangle targets, against other players on the in-game leaderboards of the Challenge Mode.
The hidden idols also unlock bonus content like making-of pictures and developer commentaries!
- First-Person Puzzling – TRI is a thinking gamer’s FPS; there’s no violence or killing, only the joy of exploration, puzzle solving and triangle conjuring. It’s a true test of skill and spatial awareness!
LICHTSPEER is an unforgiving fast-paced arcade lightspear-throwing simulator based in an ancient germanic future. Get ready for a brutal, stylish and psychedelic adventure in the lands of techno-vikings and lasers.
/Licht is Light/
The mighty Lichtgods need a champion to fight for their amusement - they chose YOU. Armed with the powerful Lichtspeer you must embark on a vicious one way journey.
With precision and skill dispatch Wurst Zombies, Penguin Vikings, Hipster Ice Giants, flying Pegahunds, treacherous Warlocks, Evil Spacedwarfs, Penguins in boats, interplanetary Space DJ’s, FISH and more!
Fight and die in many wunderbar locations such as: the Wildwoods of Wurstland, the Techno Piramids of Egyptonia or the faster than licht interplanetary Disco Express!
Earn favor of the Lichtgods in the form of LSD (Licht Standard Denomination) and expand your arsenal with mighty powers of Licht!
AIM. SHOOT. KILL. DIE. THE LICHTGODS DEMAND IT. This is LICHTSPEER.
EASY TO LEARN DIFFICULT TO MASTERSimple mechanics combined with a challenging gameplay. Familiarize yourself with death and learn from your mistakes.WUNDER BOSS BATTLESBattle a diverse legion of gargantuan wunder bosses - exploit their weaknesses and smash them into pieces without mercy!ANCIENT GERMANIC FUTURE IS HEREDiscover the lands of ancient germanic future from the Wildwoods of Wurstland, through the techno-pyramids of Egyptonia and beyond!.SHOW OF YOUR LICHTMEISTER SKILLSDecapitate your enemies with headshots, earn LSD and expand your arsenal and obliterate your foes with the mighty Lichtpowers.BOMBASTISCH SOUNDTRACKRave to a bombastich space-soundtrack by Marcin Sonnenberg, ranging from electro-space marches to vibrating sounds of technocumbia.RAGE QUIT AND NEW GAME + MODESWant more? Rise to the challenge and see if you got what it takes to beat the cruel, nerve-racking Rage Quit and New Game+ modes.
25. Ace of Seafood
In the seas of the distant future, humans have all but disappeared.
Now fish and crustaceans fight great wars, shooting deadly rays of light at each other.
In your current, newly awakened state, you are no more than a piece of seafood.
But you have also been blessed with talent for leading your allies in battle.
Ransack the reefs. Discover an underwater world. Raise an army. Multiply your victories.
Do whatever it takes to become the Ace of Seafood.More about the gameDefeat enemies, increase allies, hone your strengths, secure reefs and voyage the seas from top to bottom!
"Ace of Seafood" is a third-person action game in which you build a party of up to 6 fish/crustaceans, exploring the vast ocean and battling with various marine life in order to expand your dominance of the ocean.
At the beginning, you need to share your secret desire to become one of the seafood.
Take control of an array of sea creatures and freely explore the ocean in an open-world map.
You will engage in battle with various forms of sea-life in order to capture and take control of the reefs they guard.
The reefs serve as bases from which you can strengthen your allies and breed more of them.
As you multiply your victories, you will be able to control a stronger force and explore a wider region.
In battle, your allies will follow the commands of the Ace (that's you) which include battle formation and special abilities.
In this world, sea creatures possess the ability to shoot powerful rays of light that can destroy just about anything.
Did you get it? No? Why?NEW FEATURE
An online mode has been added to the latest version of the game!
You can create an account at the top screen (see image below). When you log in and go to the load data screen, an "UPLOAD" option is displayed to the right. Use this option to upload to the server and share your account between iOS, Android versions and other PCs etc.
And as a bonus, once you have beaten the game you will be able to battle the Ace Team of someone who has uploaded their data to there server.
- Note: When uploading, if you do not specify names for the team and team members, they will not appear in the game world for other players.
Also, from "CONFIG", if you turn "ONLINE FEATURE" to "OFF", the teams of other players will not attack. (Attack is on by default).
Hmm, what kind of game should I make...
I'd love to float endlessly through a vast, rich world.
I'd want to speed around freely in all directions, in a splendid formation.
I'd also want to dig a hole and explore the world underground.
I'd want to challenge monsters several times my size.
I'd want to shoot laser beams from my mouth...and so on.
So many dreams...and to think that playing as seafood would be the answer to all of them.
Behold, the school of fish and their subtle movements, built on experience from battles past.
Admire the underground tunnels dug out by the shrimp.
Discover the monsters that lurk in the deep, and the creatures which can light up the darkest parts of the ocean!
Why, even I could not create such amazing creatures in my mind.
...So instead, let me be the one to tell you of their legacy.
This is the epic tale of the champion of an ocean world.
And epic tales are known to have a bit of exaggeration...
Swiftly is a very challenging platformer game. It has simple graphics and easy to understand rules, but you are going to have a hard time completing the levels.
- Blue platforms are just your average platform with no special traits.
- Green platforms has a bounciness of 120%
- Red platforms have zero friction.
Throughout the level, there are gears which come in all sizes, looking to kill the cube.
The player's objective is to lead the cube to the winning point. There are also checkpoints scattered throughout the levels.
27. An Octave Higher
Welcome to Overture – The capital city of a great empire that has discovered and uses magic in its daily life. Dive into this unique visual novel where you explore the workings of this magical and fantastic city.
But, in a world where magic defines your status, rumors of a revolution are stirring, and the city is uneasy. Already there is unrest and talks of a rogue faction, determined to bring order and equality to the classes.
Follow Elise, Franz and Frederic, all from different walks of life, working towards their different goals, but brought together by one aspect: A broken piano.
In Overture, it's well known that healing magic can’t be used on inanimate objects. So when Elise seeks to do the impossible, a journey of faith, compassion, courage, willpower and intelligence thrusts everyone down an unexpected path.
Is this the beginning of a new magic? Will they reach their goal? And will everyone survive the hidden turmoil of the brewing revolution?
Open yourself to the world of Overture and explore the captivating tale of 120,000 words and 6 different endings. Follow your heart, believe in the strength of hope, and unlock the one true ending.
28. GooCubelets: The Void
ENTER THE VOID!
How can something as empty as a void be filled with puzzles and mysteries? Well, the answer is simple - this is GooCubelets!NEW LEVELS AND PUZZLES
50 unbelievably new levels with incredible puzzles. Train your brain to make a brain-train, be as quick as always and as smart as never before.
Avoid the void and develop your logic.
Categories in common with GooCubelets: The Void: Casual
30. Black Ice
Black Ice is a Hack and Shoot – a Cyberpunk First-Person Shooter / Hack & Slash RPG about hacking. Think Borderlands meets Tron. The cyber-world is huge, the colors are neon, the loot is randomized, and the lasers are loud. Black Ice is currently in Beta, with updates on the way.Features
- Fast-paced First Person Shooting with a flexible level up and customization system
- Billions of randomly generated items - Railguns! Rocket shotguns! Disco Deathballs!
- Seamless 10-player online multiplayer - PVE and PVP!
- A huge, shiny neon city to explore
- Extremely open development
- A wonderful original soundtrack (On Sale Here!) by epic composer V-Axys
- Award-winning, addictive gameplay with high replay value
- Mod Support
- Photosensitive Mode
- Every update for free
- Zero microtransactions. This game will only ever cost you money once
- Zero DRM
- No copyright takedowns on Let's Play videos
- Bug fixes will always be high priority
- Things may change, but I'll always try to change them for the better
I hope you're not afraid of spiders.ContactYou can contact the developer either here on the forums, via email ([email protected]), or on Twitter
Zeit²™ is a traditional side-scrolling, 2D, shoot-’em-up game that brings unprecedented elements to the game experience. Zeit²’s unique time travel feature has yet to be seen in this genre even after decades of great games.
Intuitive controls allow players to move forward and backward in time making it possible for the player to combine shots and power, and even be assisted by a shadow version of yourself. Blast away swarms of enemies, get the highest score and discover how you can assist yourself in new exciting ways by warping time at will.Key Features
- Time Travel: Assist yourself and perform stunning moves by interacting with your time shadow when travelling back in time. Pace the game and gain extra points by speeding up time. Balance your time travel and life energy to master the game through 70 challenges.
- 8 Epic Bosses Battles: Discover the potential of your arsenal of powerful moves while fighting over a dozen different enemies and defeating the eight massive bosses.
- Weapon Upgrades: Your main weapon can be upgraded three times and you will feel the striking force of your additional weapon systems including Beam-Shot, Chain-Shot and Shockwave. The bonus system gives you extra score multipliers as long as you don’t miss out on shooting all enemies.
- 6 Challenging Game Modes: Go on a journey through 20 chapters of action and variety in the Arcade mode. Challenge others for the highest score in the other modes: Score Attack, Survival, Wave, Time Limit and Tactics. All modes are well integrated with leaderboards and unlockable achievements.
- Easily accessible for the casual player and yet challenging for the hardcore gamer.
32. Sub Rosa [Alpha 25]
Sub Rosa is a multiplayer first-person shooter about tense deals, double-crosses, and the occasional high-speed car chase. The game is currently in an alpha testing stage (Alpha 25) prior to public Early Access and is not widely available for purchase. Please follow @SubRosaGame on Twitter for news as it develops.
Multiple corporations vie for money and power by taking control of different colored disks through clean trades or bloody acquisitions. Both cash and disks are immensely valuable and allow players to purchase guns, cars, equipment, and even stock in their own company’s success from day to day. Smooth transactions and smart business practices with others can eventually lead to riches while a quick trigger and a steady aim can get you there faster as long as you're the one still standing.
Sub Rosa can be a complicated game for new players, please check out the Steam forums to for tips on playing and becoming a somebody in the city.Choose an EmployerPlayers enter a server as an unemployed civilian downtown and from there can choose to align themselves with any of the city's five major organizations. Choosing an employer is done by visiting the organization's home base while the manager is present. From there employees can purchase weapons, ammunition, items, and deposit or withdraw cash for future trades as well as receive missions to carry out with the rest of their team.
Execute MissionsEvery few hours missions are updated, giving each organization a new target and goal for that time period. These range from trading valuable disks for cash with other organizations, pulling a heist on an office building, or tracking down a well-guarded disk in a roaming limousine. However, intentions can shift at any moment and what once was just your target might become an opportunity for a passing group of rivals or a new trade situation as money and disks change hands.
Orchestrate DealsOrganizations will sometimes find themselves assigned to trade cash for a disk possessed by a rival organization or vice versa. Employees will need to use the company's cellular phone to arrange a deal and meeting location with the intended trade partner. Successfully doing so will yield both teams a substantial profit once their target is brought back to the base but often an itchy trigger finger or empty briefcase will lead to a bloody shootout. From that point only the survivors will enjoy the spoils of a deal gone wrong.
Become SomebodySuccessful trades and savvy business dealings will undoubtedly leave your wallet full of cash. Spends some of your hard earned money on fancy suits, sleek sunglasses, and fast cars or simply buy more expensive weapons to intimidate business associates. Climb your way up the real-time leaderboards so everyone knows who runs this city but don't be cheap with your fellow employees - the might turn on you if you don't pay our your fair share.
Ilamentia is a first-person actiony puzzler, featuring 96 challenging mind-bender levels.
The goal is simple, activate all souls and make it to the exit, but every room revolves around wildly differing mechanics. You may be tasked with manipulating physical structures, deal with waves of phasms or briskly bound through the aether. The puzzle is to deduce the limits of the room's mechanics which evolve as you progress. Some rooms focus on brain-melting logic, others rely on sharp reactions, but many more will test the limits of every facet of your cognitive faculties.
Please make sure your graphics card meets the minimum requirements. If you suffer a "vertex buffer" memory error then it's likely your graphics card may not quite be able to handle some of the game's graphical effects, in which case try setting the Decorations option lower.
34. Kumoon: Ballistic Physics Puzzle
1) The game is playable without a VR headset.
2) Includes a SteamVR DEMO of the game : Access the tutorial and 3 demo levels in VR mode.
The VR Expansion 01 DLC enables SteamVR throughout the full game.
3) The game has intense freedom of movement in VR. Read our guide for tips on handling it.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=566901784Trickshots and Tricky Situations!
Kumoon is Finnish for knocking over boxes by ricocheting your projectiles around the rooms. Mixing a shooting-gallery with billiards, platforming and puzzle-solving.
Welcome to Kumoon.
Besides taking potshots at boxes, there's a fair smattering of platforming and wall-climbing. An aggressive default movement speed enables you to make leaps over large gaps. So for those with sturdy VR legs, you can play as wildly as you wish. More sensitive players are given a half speed option to take things a bit slower, and using the analog sticks gently allow you to go as slow as you like.
There are some surprise drops, deep pits, that sort of thing to get a feeling of vertigo.
The levels are all unlocked by default, so players with low tolerance for freedom of movement can pick and choose which levels to play.
3 Tutorial Levels to get you inside the head of the robot.
15 Easy Levels, to get you acquainted and to have fun with even those holding a gamepad for their first time.
15 Medium Levels, for those comfortable with the controls and willing to forge further.
15 Hard Levels, for aspiring speedrunners, aficionados of intrigue, and those who think pain is the definition of fun.
35. Stick 'Em Up 2: Paper Adventures
Stick 'Em Up 2: Paper Adventures is a run'n'gun/platform game of stick figure characters fighting through beautiful paper and card levels.
Fly across city rooftops firing rockets from a helicopter, leap between pirate ships with a sword, race buggies on the moon, and more!
- Play with between 1 and 4 players with extra controllers or by connecting over your local network
- Play together in campaign mode, or fight against each other in VS and Team VS modes
Don't have enough controllers for 4 people? Your friends can join your network game for free using Stick 'Em Up 2: Starter Edition, available for computers, smartphones, and tablets!
36. Void Invaders
Jump back to the good old days of arcade machines with Void Invaders: a colourful, chaotic and explosive arcade shoot-em-up game inspired by classics such as Galaga and Space Invaders! Blast your way through more than 40 levels filled with dozens of enemies, intense boss fights and destructive powerups! Explosive visuals and a frantic light show included.Features
- Colourful and explosive retro graphics!
- Over 40 levels to beat!
- More than 70 different enemies!
- Insane boss battles!
- Multiple challenging game modes!
- Full controller support!
- Online leaderboards!
37. Stage Presence
Stage Presence is the anti-guitar hero. A comedy-horror-karaoke game where you need to use your voice and wits to win over a fickle mob!
You're the lead singer in the world's unluckiest band playing a huge show when the bands equipment fails! You need to keep the crowd entertained with your voice (and weird unlockables) while the gear is fixed. As the crowd get angrier, they start heckling, throwing bottles of piss at you, shining lasers in your eyes and turning into demons. The usual stuff.
Stage Presence's unique Multiplayer mode puts you in the crowd in another player's game! Cheer them to victory or heckle them failure with the gear at your disposal - laser pens, bottles, glowsticks and flares!
- A campaign that takes you through weirder and weirder venues - from a haunted cathedral to an exploding moon base!
- Unlock new gear to help you win over the crowd like Mystery Pills, Smashable Guitars and The BASS DROP!
- A unique Multiplayer mode - become a crowd member in another player's game!
- Full VR support - really feel like an angry mob are throwing bottles of piss at your head in VIRTUAL REALITY!
- Multiple game modes including Survival and Karaoke (with lyric support) - get abused by the crowd to your favorite tunes!
- Online leaderboards - become the least hated singer on the planet!
Drifter is an open-world sandbox space trading game with a procedurally-generated galaxy 100,000 light years across made up of tens of thousands of star systems to explore and features an original soundtrack by composer Danny Baranowsky. Take on the role of a spaceship captain attempting to eke out a living among the stars by trading goods between star systems, hunting pirates for bounties, mining asteroids for valuable ore, or even becoming a pirate yourself. The choice is yours!
39. Fly Away
Fly Away is a fun innovative game featuring addictive gameplay.
Use your speed and glide your way through absurd levels.
The game only gets harder as new obstacles like wrecking balls, lasers
and giant boulders come into play.
- 4 Worlds ( 10 Levels in each )
- Difficult, Challenging Gameplay
- Additional Levels
- Online Leaderboards
- Challenge Modes
40. Fatal Stormer
Fatal Stormer is a classical "kill'em all" scrolling arcade game, featuring modern graphics, sound and hardcore gameplay.
During the game you will fly through 24 unique levels and 4 different worlds, defeating tons of enemies along the way.
In the end of each stage you will find a unique level boss. At the last level of each episode you will find a very fat and an unfriendly dude.
While you travel through the levels viewing local attractions and smashing your enemies - you will earn points and credits. You can spend crdits on improving weapons and ship at the store between the levels.
In the store you will be able to rearm your spaceship, improve engines, shields, buy bombs and much more.
For your entire career as a pilot of a warship you will fly through the expanses of distant space, visit an enemy planet, immerse yourself in the endless waters of the ocean and even go deep underground.In Fatal Stormer game you will find:
- 3 difficulty mode.
- 24 unique game levels, organized into 4 different episodes.
- More than 60 enemy types.
- 20 Unique Bosses.
- Many weapons and power-ups.
- Lots of fun!
DRONE LOVE FOR EVERYONE
We want to open up the FPV racing experience to everyone. Liftoff is a game for everyone, from FPV racing veterans to gamers who want take their first digital steps in the drone racing scene.
Liftoff features realistic drone physics, recommended by top drone pilots in the world. Flying a drone in the game feels so real, you’ll forget it isn’t.
The drone community is a full of creative minds and technological tinkerers. Accordingly, Liftoff has tools to customize your drones and to create custom race tracks.
We’ll continuously develop the game and keep adding more content and features as long as the community supports them. We are always interested to hear your ideas!
Liftoff supports the use of FPV goggles and a wide range of remotes to further blur the line between the game experience and the real world.
A gamepad or dedicated R/C controller are required to play Liftoff!
NeverBound is the gravity-shifting shooter that adds another dimension to the traditional FPS. Take part in mind-bending combat and puzzles in multi-gravity environments. You are as dangerous from below as you are from above. Scale the walls and ceilings, or use long hallways as vertical drops, as you outmaneuver your enemies.
NeverBound takes place in a future where a fifth fundamental force of nature has been discovered. The technology quickly revolutionizes society and allows humans to simulate arbitrary directions of gravity. A new architecture for a new age arises, STRUCT, in which the flows of populous are greatly improved due to its multi-gravity nature.Game Modes
- Tutorial/Intro - Learn the basics of navigation and combat in multi-gravity environments.
- Blitz - Escort your AI companion from room to room hacking doors and unlocking new areas, expanding the environment for more complex combat, and granting access to new weaponry, to take on an increasingly difficult opposition.
- Surprise your enemies from the inverted floor above.
- Throw grenades that can fall in any direction. Loop them around corners or let them float in Zero-G.
- Beat down your enemies and disrupt their gravity fields with the Gravity Baton.
- Conjure insurmountable forces to crush your foe under intense gravity.
- Cooperative play for Blitz
- Traditional PC Support
- PvP Multiplayer
PolyRace is a fast-paced futuristic racing game with a procedural level generator. Choose between 4 different hovercrafts with each of them having its own physic properties and a unique sci-fi hull. Run on generated terrains shaped with valleys, hills and mountains, mixing long straight lines and narrow curves while paying attention to your shield.
- Hurtle through randomized tracks (using procedural algorithm) with four difficulty levels and three landscape environment: desert, continental, arctic.
- Challenge your friends in a turn by turn multiplayer and race against your opponent’s ghost.
- Which kind of racer are you: a Time Attack girl, Distance type of guy or an endless person?
- Race against the developer’s ghost in the Missions, and challenge the rest of the world in the Race of the Day.
- Choose between four hovercrafts with their own physics.
- Playable on keyboard and gamepad with insanely fast-paced music.
44. Sound Shift
Sound Shift is a VJ style music visualiser mixed with a simple arcade shooter.
Shoot targets to earn credits which can be spent to unlock new videos and FX.
Music is streamed directly from your computer's audio output, so you can use sound from any source including on-line streaming services.
Dimensional throws you into dangerous chambers to save an alien race. This is not a passive experience. To succeed, you'll have to feel and act as though you're really there. You'll be standing, moving around, manipulating objects with realistic physics and reacting to dangers.
- Nausea-free - a very comfortable experience that won't make you feel sick
- Real-life movement - walk, duck, dodge, lean, jump to avoid obstacles and search your environment. Only 1.2m x 50cm required to play. Full room-scale supported.
- Puzzles - you'll need brains, reflexes and precision to beat the chambers
- Explore - find the hidden messages and learn the truth
- Mic support - expect to be heard as well as seen
- Choice - teleporting for comfort + optional FPS-style controls
More than just puzzles and action, I'm trying to put you in a variety of unique situations that can only be appreciated in VR.
There's lots to experience including:
- Slide along a narrow ledge as a giant pendulum swings inches from your face
- Test your courage by jumping off a high platform.
- Carefully move your head through a narrow gap filled with spikes
- Knock blocks out of a wall without bringing the roof crashing down on your head
- Dodge and jump over lasers
- + lots more
There's a story for you to find. It's up to you if you want to find the hidden messages and obscure areas and work out what's going on, or just play through the levels and enjoy the puzzles.Area required
1.2m x 50cm required to play
Dimensional uses its own chaperone system which allows you to move around even if you only have a small playing area.
If you don't think you have enough room, try the free demo first. You may be surprised how little room you need.The story
A trans-dimensional race is being hunted to extinction. Many years ago humans helped them build hidden chambers on Earth to safely hide their offspring. Now the hunters have built machines to smash their way into the chambers.
Can you rescue their offspring before it's too late?
The chambers are filled with traps and challenges that can only be completed by a human working together with an alien droid.Your companion
You're accompanied by Digby. He's not the brightest or happiest droid, but give him a target and he'll hit it. Use him to manipulate objects or for more destructive purposes. Think of Digby as your hands and fists.FPS-style controlsFPS mode allows you to move using analogue sticks like traditional first person shooters. Only use FPS mode if it doesn't cause nausea. You can toggle between teleporting and FPS mode as required. You need to exit FPS mode to teleport.
* On the HTC Vive, click the grip button to toggle FPS-mode on and off. Use the right track pad to rotate and the left track pad to move.
* On the Oculus DK2 / Rift, hold down your left shoulder button (or right grip button for OculusTouch). Use the right analogue stick to rotate and the left to move.
When in FPS mode you drive your floor grid around. For this to make sense you should face forwards (as indicated by directional arrows) before starting to move. Alternative see the in-game menu to change the forward direction to be controller by the direction of your laser pointer.An experimental game
I'm a solo-developer and spend all my time experimenting in VR to see what works best. Dimensional is a result of my continuing experiments to see how to make the most of this new technology and create highly immersive experiences.
Standing and using real-life movements is a key component. I wanted to allow as many people to play as possible so I use a custom chaperone system where you only need enough room to take a couple of steps forward.
Teleporting provides a nausea-free way to move around, but FPS-style controls can be used if you prefer (teleporting is still required to jump over gaps and reach heights)
Dimensional insists you move. You'll have to walk, crouch and lean as you explore and duck and even jump to avoid dangers. The ability and requirement to react as you would in real life increases immersion.
Interacting with the environment and seeing it react as expected (including dynamic lighting and shadows) makes the chambers feel more believable.
The microphone is used so that you can be seen and heard. Shout at droids (some will shoot at you), or activate sensors with your voice.
To complete the chambers you'll need to solve problems as though you are really there rather than thinking about it like a typical game.
46. Racket Fury: Table Tennis VR
After an all-out war that took almost 2 millennia and claimed many lives of the Zen - Racket Fury Tournament emerged as the remedy to maintain peace in the Crown Galaxy. A fast-paced, strategic game that became an interplanetary phenomenon, bringing all the Zen together. As an aspiring Zen, you are challenged to join the most prestigious team that dominated the entire competition - the Division of Steel. Are you up for the challenge?
- SINGLEPLAYER EXPERIENCE: You’re about to face 4 members of the infamous Division of Steel per Cup. Beware! The higher the Cup, the more demanding and troublesome it gets!
- CHALLENGING AI: Thanks to a particularly advanced Artificial Intelligence in singleplayer, every opponent you’re going to play against will have their own temper and an utterly unique style of play.
- EVER-GROWING CHARACTER: Enhance your skills and become stronger with every match to be able to challenge the most renowned and agile representatives of the Division of Steel.
- MOCAP ANIMATIONS: To deliver the most realistic characters’ movements, we relied upon motion capture data for our animations. The actors participating in the recording were in fact professional table tennis players, which translates each player’s swing into one, fluid motion and makes the rivalry as realistic as possible.
- ADVANCED PHYSICS: As expected in VR, our aim was to address the simulation aspect of the game to provide the real table tennis experience. We spent countless hours on developing our own physics from scratch. Based on scientific research, it’s extremely realistic and translates your moves in the most accurate manner.
- MULTIPLAYER: Racket Fury offers up not only singleplayer campaigns but also multiplayer mode that allows you to challenge the players from every corner of the world and defeat them with your smart strategy and unbeatable technique.
- WORKSHOP: Each victory provides you with valuable assets that allow you to develop your unique character. The more skillful you become, the more admirable in your rivals’ eyes you become.
47. Gravity Quest
Plunge into the world of magic 3d mazes! Feel deeply this fairy world free of gravitation.
In Gravity Quest you will need to plough your way, moving parts of the maze. Travel in the maze, find portals and make teleportations. You will be charmed by new, more attractive and mysterious mazes!
- 12 amazing mazes
- 4 types of fantasy environment
- Beutiful musical accompaniment
- Relaxing atmosphere
You will be thrilled by all this! This is magical!
48. Evil Glitch
An arcade 2D shoot 'em up with retro aesthetics inspired by 80's media, featuring an universe and plot line based on Sacred Geometry. Players must fight to survive as long as they can evading enemies and destroying their bases to stop the corruption. Compete with your friends or on global leaderboards.
An old 2d guardian faces a terrible invasion from another dimension that corrupts all its world. Survive as long as possible to defend your world from all the enemies and discover who is the evil glitch behind the invasion.Gameplay Features:
- Story Mode (follow the story to discover who is the evil glitch): 3 different levels with 6 phases each
- Arcade Mode(survive long as possible and increase your power level after level) and Evil Mode(Survive mode with random spawns)
- Use glitches as your advantage to teleport far away from your enemies.
- Use warp time to slow down the time and move faster.
- Fight against 5 different spawners and 6 different enemies.
Evil Glitch won the JS13k game Jam, the whole game is only 13 kilobytes without music. It was created without any framework, all original graphics, and sounds were created programmatically.
Categories in common with Evil Glitch: Action
49. Manifest 99
MANIFEST 99 is an ominous and eerie story about finding redemption in the afterlife. Set on a mysterious train inhabited by a murder of crows, you assist four travel companions on a journey to their final destination. This virtual reality experience is played without a controller: you gaze into the eyes of crows to move to their perch, viewing the world from their scale and perspective. Look into the eyes of your travel companions and uncover the reason why they – and you – are on this train traveling into the great beyond.
– A rich world rendered in a striking, painterly visual style
– No controller required, best experienced sitting or standing
– Move around by gazing into the eyes of crows
– Discover items to learn more about your travel companions
50. The Ranger: Lost Tribe
Hi, we are the developers of "Deadly Hunter VR" an Archery Game we released earlier this year. It's free and very positive, so be sure to check it out.
With "Deadly Hunter VR" we gained a deep insight into VR development. We learned a lot while making it and we want to use our skills in our next project:
The Ranger: Lost Tribe
It is an Action RPG with focus on real time fights and exploring. Now the content of the game is just part of the full version, but it offers over four (4) hours’ worth of glorious gaming experience and will give you a good challenge.
You will start at the Base Camp were you can play around with Sword, Crossbow, Bow, Shield and Spear. Once you leave the Camp you will only have your Sword and your Shild and it is up to you to find the other ones.
Besides of the standard sword fighting mechanism we also included stealth kills and dismemberment. On top of it you can also enchant your weapon with your found recources. We also support different locomotion styles.
We basically opened up for you a big area for you to explore. You may stumble across some things that you can't use yet because they belong to the story we have planned.
You can help to make "The Ranger: Lost Tribes" an awesome game. Simply download our demo an play it. Write us what you think about it in the discussions. Any suggestions, freature requests and feedback in general is very valuble to us in this current state.
- huge environment for you to explore
- save feature (checkpoints)
- you decide how you approach the enemys
- different weapons
- stealth kills
- different locomotion options
- enchant feature
helpful hints for your survival:
- Regain life by eating fruits or meat that you can find on plants or as drops.
- Plan your steps and how you approach the enemy. Tanking on several enemys at once can be dangerous.
- Use the stealth kill feature to avoid unnecsessary fights.
- Use the throw mechanic to take out enemys further away.
- Cast fire on your sword to gain advantage of bigger enemys.
Please have fun and leave some feedback.