The best games like RACE 07 are:
- arrow_rightFlatOut 2
- arrow_rightBurnout Paradise Remastered
- arrow_rightTable Top Racing: World Tour
- arrow_rightDiRT 4
- arrow_rightProject CARS 2
- arrow_rightNeed for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
- arrow_rightRaceRoom Racing Experience
100 Best Games Like RACE 07:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (20)
- PlayStation 4 (21)
- iOS (17)
- Android (8)
- macOS (11)
- Linux (6)
- Nintendo Switch (4)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (9)
- PlayStation 3 (24)
- PlayStation 2 (16)
- PlayStation (12)
- PS Vita (2)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. FlatOut 2
The second part of the FlatOut series offers a variety of racing options. This part of the series has street racing as its main theme.
The game includes 34 cars divided by three types: "derby", "race" and "street". As the player's career progresses, he or she can unlock more cars that include everything up to school buses. Each car has its unique characteristics and may require different driving styles. The player can also upgrade his or her existing vehicle instead of purchasing a new one.
In the career mode, the game includes more than 30 tracks with varied environment and length. The levels often allow more than one route to choose from at any lap. AI-controlled opponents have personalities that define their driving style. Besides the races, there are mini-games that offer the player to perform stunts.
Differences from the original game
Compared to the first part, the sequel doubled on the number of available cars, tracks, and mini-games. FlatOut 2 also introduced longer tournaments and online multiplayer. There's also an improved physics engine. The tire grip was enhanced, making the controls more sturdy, and the cars are now less likely to bounce off the track.
There's also a ragdoll physics model that defines the movements of the driver within the car. After crashes and during the stunt mini-games the driver may even fly out of the car. In some mini-games, the goal is to throw the driver's body as far as possible or to land it on a designated target.
2. Burnout Paradise Remastered
Make action your middle name as you rule the streets in Burnout™ Paradise Remastered. Tear up the town from hectic downtown avenues to wild mountain roads. Relive the high-octane stunts and wanton destruction of one of the greatest arcade-driving games ever!
Burnout Paradise Remastered provides the ultimate driving playground for you and your friends to play online. This remaster includes all addons from the Year of Paradise, including the Big Surf Island update, meticulously recreated and ready to wreck in 4K on the PlayStation 4 Pro.
Network Players 2-8 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
10GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
Conditions and restrictions apply. See https://www.ea.com/games/burnout/burnout-paradise-remastered/disclaimers for details.
Categories in common with Burnout Paradise Remastered: Racing
3. Table Top Racing: World Tour
Table Top Racing: World Tour is a racing simulator with the emphasis on its cartoon-ish style of toy cars. The genre is already well-established, and the game continues to use ordinary mechanics for entertainment and replayability.
The player can choose between different upgradeable cars, and compete in four different championships. Each map is a racing track in an utterly non-racing environment, such as a kitchen table, children’s playroom and so on. Different race types make the player consider his car of choice, as well as the upgrades, for the challengers are vicious and always tries to utilize every card in their sleeve against you.
The game also features a multiplayer mode, where up to 8 racers can compete with each other on various race tracks, for glory or fun. The soundtrack and the graphics style gives the game the look of a real racing simulator while keeping the setting of toy cars, which allows the players to immerse themselves in the high octane world of Table Top Racing.
Categories in common with Table Top Racing: World Tour: Racing
4. DiRT 4
Motorsport by its very nature is dangerous. DiRT 4 is all about embracing that danger. It’s about the thrill, exhilaration and adrenaline that is absolutely vital to off-road racing. And more than that, it’s about loving that feeling. It’s about pushing flat out next to a sheer cliff drop. Going for the gap that’s slightly too small. Seeing how much air you can get in a truck. They call it ‘being fearless’.
DiRT 4 also features a game-changing system called Your Stage; an innovative rally route creation tool that allows you to produce an almost-infinite number of unique stages at the press of a button. You choose your location and set the route parameters, then Your Stage does the hard work to create a unique rally stage that you can race, share with your friends and then challenge them to beat your time. Your Stage allows experienced rally players to create longer, more technical routes, whilst newcomers can create simpler shorter routes as they hone their skills.
With DiRT 4, Codemasters have sought to combine the levels of thrill and realism from last year’s DiRT Rally with the fearless excitement, accessibility and adrenaline-fuelled races previously seen in its critically acclaimed prequels DiRT 2 and DiRT 3.
Featuring classic rally racing that continues to build on the foundations set by the Colin McRae Rally games, the bruising contests from the official FIA World Rallycross Championship, the crazy battles of racing trucks and buggies, and the outrageous fun of open events in Joyride, players will face challenges from locations that span three continents.
• OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
• 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
• THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
• LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
• JOYRIDE - Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
• DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
• CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
• COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
• NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
• TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
• DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
5. Project CARS 2
• 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
• Full 12K & VR Support
• Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
• All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
• LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
• New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
• Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
• State-of-the art physics model
• Revamped gamepad handling
• Class-leading Esport capabilities
Categories in common with Project CARS 2: Racing
6. Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, released as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit in Europe, is a racing video game released in 1998. It is the third major installment in the Need for Speed series, significantly incorporating police pursuits as a major part of gameplay. Hot Pursuit remains focused in racing using exotic sports cars, but features races that primarily take place in locations within North America, including varied settings and climates. In addition, police AI is significantly improved over its predecessor, utilizing several tactics to stop both the player and opponent. The game was released for PlayStation in March 1998 and later received an enhanced port for Microsoft Windows in October 1998. A PlayStation 2 version was developed, but later cancelled. The game title's suffix, "Hot Pursuit", is a term for a police pursuit. The game had a sequel that was released in 2002 as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
7. RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free-to-play racing simulator. It houses official race series such as DTM, WTCC and ADAC GT Masters, but to get access to all content players are bond to excruciating grind. It can be avoided by paying for each little piece in the in-game currency that players purchase for the real money.
Simulation in this game is on the point: developers worked with real racecar drivers to fine-tune the small details such as tyre modelling and suspension physics. You can compete using with bots in singleplayer sessions and fight real racers during multiplayer ones on 25 real-world tracks. The park of cars consists of major brands: BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen and developers plan to enlarge it. To properly feel the speed players might need a gaming wheel: the game still supports all kinds of inputs, but the most compelling experience is with the wheel.
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
9. F1 2013
Make history in FORMULA ONE™! Experience all-new 1980s classic content plus all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ in F1™ 2013. F1 2013 includes F1 Classics, an expansive new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker, where you’ll race famous cars from Ferrari, Williams and Lotus against icons of the sports including Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti and Gerhard Berger. Classic content also includes two historic circuits – Brands Hatch and Circuito de Jerez - and can be played in a range of modes including split-screen and online multiplayer.
F1 2013 also features all of the current drivers, team moves, tire changes and remodeled handling to bring alive the experience of racing motorsport's most advanced and exciting cars. New enhancements, improvements and new, expanded and returning game modes combine to deliver the most complete simulation of a FORMULA ONE season in video game history.
455KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-16
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved.
All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Online features may be terminated after 30 days notice on www.codemasters.com. Developed and published by Codemasters.
10. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
11. DiRT Rally 2.0
DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.
You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation.
Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.
Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.
12. True Crime: Streets of LA
True Crime: Streets of LA is an action, shooter and racing game developed by Luxoflux and LTI Gray Matter. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Aspyr. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
True Crime: Streets of LA is available on PC, Xbox, Classic Macintosh and GameCube.
It was produced by Battlecat and Bryant Bustamante. Sean Murray scored the game.
13. F1 2016
Create your own legend in F1™ 2016. Get ready to go deeper into the world of the most prestigious motorsport than ever before. F1 2016 is the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ and features the full 2016 season calendar of 21 tracks, including the brand new Baku circuit in Azerbaijan, and the full roster of 22 drivers and 11 teams, including the new Haas F1 Team. F1 2016 immerses you in not only the on-track excitement of a FORMULA ONE™ career, including the addition of the iconic Safety Car and also the Virtual Safety Car for the first time, but also uniquely offers the drama and vehicle development that goes on behind the scenes. Work with your agent, engineer and team to develop your car in the deepest ever career experience, spanning up to ten seasons. Forge your own path to glory, and rise to be the champion.
14. F1 2012
Codemasters Racing presents F1 2012, the next game in the BAFTA-winning series featuring all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the 2012 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Learn the basics and master the challenge of driving the best machines on the planet in the Young Driver Test.
Experience the next generation in weather system technology where storm fronts move across the circuits, soaking specific areas of the track, as well as racing around the all-new Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas, home of the 2012 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX. Two new quick fire game options: Season Challenge, a complete Career in just 10 races, and Champions Mode Scenarios, where you test your skills against the very best, complete an exciting line up of gaming options which also includes a 5 year Career, Co-op Championship, 16 Player Multiplayer & Time Attack Scenarios. F1 2012 Feel it!
15. F1 2011
The official FORMULA ONE™ game returns with new circuits, split-screen and co-op Championship modes plus all the cars and stars from the 2011 season. Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh International Circuit, race the iconic Nürburgring circuit for the first time in High Definition and take on Abu Dhabi with a spectacular new day night transition. Use KERS and DRS to blast past rivals and race wheel-to-wheel against Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel. Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode, set your best lap in Time Attack or test yourself online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate a full 24 car grid. Off track, become immersed in the world’s most glamorous sport with enhanced media interaction, expanded Paddock, new Parc Ferme area and celebration animations. F1 2011™ - be the driver, live the life – go compete!
Key Features The sequel to the BAFTA award winning 2millon+ seller F1 2010™
Go compete in split-screen, co-op Championships and online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate full 24 car grids
Features all the stars, cars and circuits from the 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh circuit and take on the Nürburgring for the first time in High Definition in a FORMULA ONE game
Use KERS and DRS for new attack and defence options – blast past rivals and defend your line
Be the Drive, live the life – new Parc Ferme area, enhanced media interactions, new celebrations and more immerse you in the world’s most exciting sport.
Race wheel-to-wheel with stars like Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso
Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode or take on quick fire modes including Time Attack.
Features new Pirelli tires, flashback and new authentic engine damage
16. F1 2010
BE THE DRIVER....LIVE THE LIFE
Experience the exclusive world of FORMULA ONE™ like never before.
Discover what it’s like to sit behind the wheel of the world’s greatest cars as you race wheel to wheel on all 19 circuits from the 2010 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ calendar, beautifully realised and in full HD.
Prove yourself worthy of being the team’s number 1 and gain the ability to direct the development of your car. Work with your Race Engineer to customise a huge range of vehicle variables and eek every last ounce of performance from the car, or leave the detailed decisions to your experienced support team and head straight out onto track.
Master the iconic twisting streets of Monaco, thrill at the high speed of Monza, and overcome the challenge of a floodlit night-race at Singapore to beat your rivals and take the FORMULA ONE crown in one of the most beautiful and involving racing games to date.
Make your own career choices; starting at the bottom and working your way up the ranks, or stick with your favourite team and lead them to glory. Impress other teams by beating legendary drivers such as Schumacher, Hamilton, Button and Alonso. Interact with the media to raise your profile and press your point home, then negotiate contracts with new teams via your Agent.
17. F1 2019
The official videogame of the 2019 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, F1® 2019 challenges you to Defeat your Rivals in the most ambitious F1® game in Codemasters’ history.
F1® 2019 features all the official teams, drivers and all 21 circuits from the 2019 season. This year sees the inclusion of F2™ with players being able to complete the 2018 season with the likes of George Russell, Lando Norris and Alexander Albon.
With greater emphasis on graphical fidelity, the environments have been significantly enhanced, and the tracks come to life like never before. Night races have been completely overhauled creating vastly improved levels of realism and the upgraded F1® broadcast sound and visuals add further realism to all aspects of the race weekend.
THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME OF THE 2019 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
RISE UP AGAINST YOUR RIVALS
NEW - F2™ career opening – establish your reputation and defeat your rivals before stepping up into the F1® Championship.
NEW - Customise your own livery and lead the pack in weekly challenges or in online leagues. Test yourself against the very best in the dedicated F1® Esports area.
IMPROVED - Replay and share your finest moments with the new automated race highlights feature, while stunning new night lighting and official F1® branding add even more realism.
18. Driver 3
Driver 3 (stylized as DRIV3R) is a 2004 open world action-adventure video game. It is the third installment in the Driver series and was developed by Reflections Interactive and published by Atari, Inc.. Driver 3 was released in North America for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox on 21 June 2004. In Europe, it was released on 25 June, although due to the way Atari shipped the title across the continent, it made its way into independent UK retailers before the release date, reaching sixth place in the ELSPA chart for that week. A simplified version of the game for mobile phones was developed and released by Sorrent and published in North America on 23 June 2004, while it was published by Unique Games in Europe. On 15 March 2005, it was released on PC for US customers, it was also released on Game Boy Advance 25 October 2005. At one point a Nintendo GameCube version and an N-Gage version were planned, but both were cancelled. The game received mixed reviews on all platforms except the PC, which received mostly unfavorable reviews.
Although two Driver games were published between them, 2011's Driver: San Francisco is considered the sequel to Driver 3.
19. Colin McRae Rally (1998)
Colin McRae Rally is a racing video game developed and published by Codemasters for PlayStation, Microsoft Windows and Game Boy Color. It is the first game in the Colin McRae Rally series. It features 8 official cars (and their drivers) and rallies from the 1998 World Rally Championship season, in addition to 4 extra cars.
Categories in common with Colin McRae Rally (1998): Racing
20. Real Racing 3
**#1 Top Free App in over 100 countries**
Real Racing 3 is the award-winning franchise that sets a new standard for mobile racing games – you have to play it to believe it.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Over 200 Million Downloads!
TabbyAwards 2014 – WINNER: Best Action, Adventure, Arcade & Racing Game
Mobile Excellence Awards – WINNER: Best Mobile Game 2013
Game Connect Asia Pacific – WINNER: Game of The Year 2013, Technical Excellence, Excellence in Art
Meffy Awards – FINALIST: Best Mobile Game 2013
Real Racing 3 features an ever-expanding roster of officially licensed tracks with 39 circuits at 17 real-world locations, a 43-car grid and over 140 meticulously detailed cars from top manufacturers. Plus Real-Time Multiplayer, Social Leaderboards, Time Trials, night racing, and innovative Time Shifted Multiplayer™ (TSM) technology, allowing you to race anyone, anytime, anywhere.
**This is a resource-intensive game featuring extremely high quality visuals. Please make sure you have at least 1.5GB of free space on your device.**
PRAISE FOR REAL RACING 3
“Feels a full generation ahead of the competition” (IGN, 9.1/10, Editors’ Choice)
“A stunning visual masterpiece on mobile” (Touch Arcade)
“Sets the new standard on mobile for racing games” (Pocket Gamer, 9/10, Gold Award)
Take the wheel of over 140 intensely detailed vehicles from iconic manufacturers like Ford, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Mercedes-Benz and test your skills on an authentic 43-car race grid – the most epic racing experience on any handheld.
Burn rubber on a full lineup of 17 real tracks in multiple configurations from top worldwide locations, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Le Mans, Dubai Autodrome and many more.
Go bumper to bumper with friends and rivals in global 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing with drafting. Or drop into any race to challenge their AI-controlled versions in Time-Shifted Multiplayer™.
MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
Compete in over 4,000 events including Cup races, Eliminations and Endurance challenges. Choose from a wide range of upgrades to maximize your car’s performance. Customize your car with a huge collection of paints, vinyls and rims. View the action from a variety of camera angles, tweak the HUD and fine-tune the controls to your personal preference.
THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
Powered by the remarkable Mint™ 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features detailed car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections for truly HD racing. Enjoy a rich, next-gen game with the most advanced cross-platform social and competitive racing community ever. Real Racing 3 delivers it all and pushes the boundaries with every update.
RACE AROUND THE CLOCK
Exclusively for the Apple Watch, activate your Team Driver to race events, collect rewards and progress your career.
Welcome to the definitive racing experience.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
21. GTR 2 FIA GT Racing Game
The Game That Revolutionized the Racing Genre.
The successor to the international award-winning racing simulation GTR accurately represents the challenges of Motorsport racing. The detailed, photo-realistic depiction of these powerful cars and beautiful circuits, thanks to the graphics technology, and the enhanced driving model will make your adrenaline rise in one of more than one hundred HP-beasts.
Beginners can start with the driving school where they are taught the basics of race driving by a professional instructor. Thanks to dynamic day, night and weather changes and an impressive damage system, the races of the exciting FIA GT series become a thrilling gaming experience.
Since the release of GTR2 in September 2006, the game has received widespread acclaim. GTR2 simulates the 2003 and 2004 FIA GT Championship racing series.Key Features
- Realism has been redefined: Authentic physics, dynamic day and weather changes as well as an impressive damage model
- Great variety: Grand touring cars reproduced down to the last detail including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons
- Original circuits: 34 different track variations
- Tough competition: Human-like AI opponents
- Scalable levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation)
- Great fun: 6 game events (Open practice, Race weekend, – Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school)
- International competition: Fully integrated multiplayer mode for racing against other human drivers from all over the world.
- BMW M3 GTR
- BMW Z3 Coupe
- Corvette C5-R
- Gillet Vertigo Streiff
- Lister Storm
- Lotus Elise
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Maserati MC12
- Morgan Aero 8
- Mosler MT900
- Nissan 350Z
- Saleen S7-R
- Seat Toledo
- TVR T400R
- Viper GTS-R
- Viper Competition Coupe
22. Delta Force: Xtreme
Powered by today's gaming technology, Delta Force®: Xtreme™ brings the classic Delta Force game back to life to face the enemy once more. As a member of the elite Delta Force, prepare yourself to take on over 60 levels of frantic single and multiplayer FPS action, including graphically enhanced missions from the original game, new maps, improved game features, STATS and much more!
- Over 60 levels of combat to test your CQB and long range engagement skills as a Delta Force Operator.
- As a member of the elite Delta Force re-deploy in over 20 graphically enhanced single player missions — the best of the best from the original game.
- Additional new single player missions created especially for Delta Force®: Xtreme™ add a new challenge for hardened Delta Operators.
- Take your friends into battle in over 20 co-operative missions.
- Over 20 multiplayer levels include: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Team King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
- STAT tracking — you can now see how good you are compared to every other Delta Force Operator out there and watch your rankings climb as your skills improve!
Categories in common with Delta Force: Xtreme: Action
23. GT Legends
Return to the Days Of Thunder
The golden age of motor sports has returned. Experience one of the world’s most exciting racing series in GT LEGENDS, including the legendary touring cars of the 60′s and 70′s. Collect more then 90 original FIA GTC-TC team vehicles and demonstrate your driving skill on real European racetracks.
GT Legends was announced summer 2005 and presented to media with a response that was overwhelming. The only concern expressed by the media present at the time was that they were previously blown away by GTR, and now they wanted to rate GT Legends even higher!
GT Legends keeps the authentic driving experience from GTR and takes the game play to a new level with a career mode. Enjoy the historic GT cars with vehicles like Ford Mustang, Shelby Cobra, Corvette, Jaguar, Lotus, TVR and other goodies from the 60’s and 70’s.Key Features
- Original Tracks: Over 25 variations of real tracks like Imola, Monza, Donington and Mondello Park
- 5 Difficulty Levels: Ranging from the easy beginner mode to the ultra realistic simulation mode
- Career Mode: Win numerous cups and buy your dream car in this challenging mode
- Pure Realism: Experience an unequalled level of realism in cooperation with the FIA GTC-TC teams, incl. pit stops and car setups
- Real Sounds: Completely authentic sounds recorded from the actual FIA racing cars
- Multiplayer Mode: Impress your friends with rare unlockable cars and challenge up to 15 opponents online
24. F1 2000
F1 2000 is a game developed by Image Space Incorporated, Visual Sciences and PSX. It came out on 06-01-2000. It was published by EA SPORTS. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
F1 2000 is available on PlayStation and PC.
Categories in common with F1 2000:
25. Drive Megapolis
Improve your real life driving skills in Drive MegapolisFor those of you who are dreading that intimidating driving test, wanting to polish up their road skills for a drive through, or are looking to improve on their existing driving skills to avoid getting points on their license – Driving Megapolis 3D offers a viable solution. Specifically designed for European roads and the rules around it, this simulator is designed to be used on a PC.A cut above the restBoasting a host of features, this driving simulator is designed to be interactive and also a learning opportunity. This is a uniquely built driving simulator, which tracks you're driving mistakes along the way and highlights them clearly, giving you the chance to improve upon them. Fully packed with a bunch of scenarios, the Drive Megapolis 3D simulator comes with a series of thirty missions each one more exciting than the last. Each one designed to fulfil an objective. With the option of playing with a manual or automatic transmission.
We have included various options which include a host of vehicles and terrains from which you can choose from – a total of seventeen in fact. Additionally it also has real life functions including simulated design which means the roads will be busy with trams and buses – meaning if you live in a busy city around Europe you can expect the same scenery from the simulator as well.Features:
- 30 missions. Objectives include parking, stopping and standing, entering and exiting the box, driving around tightly parked cars, driving to destinations, 'do not damage the cargo' and others.
- 17 vehicles to drive! They include front and rear wheel drive, 4x4, buses, trucks and 19 additional modded traffic cars.
- City, mountain and off-road maps to explore.
- You can also encounter trams, trains and trolleybuses in addition to the above vehicles on the road.
- You can pick up passengers in buses.
- Realistic clutch, stalls and engine simulation unique to each vehicle
- Realistic physics and weather affect conditions on different types of roads
- People and animals that will react according to your driving skills
logitech g25/g27/g29 compatible and can be calibrated to support other steering wheels.
3 monitor setup are also available.
26. Ford Racing 3
Ford is without doubt one of the biggest brands in the world, with one of the most famous product ranges ever. Ford Racing 3 takes this amazing range of vehicles, from the
Model T Ford through to the latest concepts, and pits them against a huge variety of courses, cars and challenges.
• Compete in Ford vehicles past, present and future. Race 46 beautifully modeled vehicles from the Ford line-up, including a ’49 Ford, the F150 and the latest 2005 Mustang GT!
• 26 detailed and diverse environments with animated and interactive scenery including road tracks, off-road and raceways.
• A wide range of car themes – including concept, movie star, living legends, low rider and space age.
• New modes to augment your Ford experiences, including relay, overtake, boost and a host of updated game modes.
• A vast array of extras and unlockables including the latest Ford movies and pictures. A must-see for all Ford fans!
Categories in common with Ford Racing 3: Racing
27. 18 Wheels of Steel: Convoy
Sometimes 18 Wheels Just Ain't Enough!
Take the wheel of a fast paced, high intensity trucking business. Start as a one man show, bidding on jobs, then build your fleet into an unstoppable convoy and deliver the goods. Grow your business and your fleet, but beware - your reputation is everything.
10-4 Good Buddy. Bid on lucrative larger jobs and captain the convoys necessary to pull them off. But watch your back - the police are always looking to take a mighty convoy down!
Have fun playing the fourth truck sim game in the 18 Wheels of Steel series!FeaturesLock and load the big runs. There's power in numbers and your convoy's gonna rule the roadways.
Feel the rumble of the road beneath the wheels of 35+ rigs and trailers.
Haul asphalt through 40+ cities coast to coast and Canada.
Bid on 45+ cargo types and prove you can handle the big jobs.
Build your Convoy One Rig at a Time. Build your trucking empire from a single hauler to a vast network of big rigs criss-crossing North America.
Take this Job and Love It! Comb the cargo docks, gas stations, highway motels and other meeting points to locate jobs and get yourself on the road.
A Man's Only as Good as His Word. Build your reputation by getting the job done right. Bigger and better jobs wait for the trucker who gets'r done! Passing on the wrong job can get the competition on your tail and your name in the mud.
Categories in common with 18 Wheels of Steel: Convoy: Simulation
28. RACE On
RACE On brings you the epic WTCC 2008 season down to the smallest detail and now YOU get the chance to show the world who the real champion is.
The RACE On Expansion Pack includes the Iconic Detroit Muscle cars suited for those who like to lay down lots of rubber power sliding out of corners on the rev limiter. Enough torque to drag the moon off orbit, full opposite lock and a big grin on your face. Or you can try your hand at the Formula Masters, a top of the line open wheel series, offering you even more speed and action than ever before. Extreme cornering speeds and simulated g-forces make this a true driver’s car.
But RACE On is not just new cars, it also features brand new American tracks in SimBin quality and it comes with a hefty update of existing tracks to 2008 standard. With RACE ON comes 5 brand new tracks all recreated down to minute detail.Key Features
- 10 unique car models in 7 different classes
- 5 new tracks
- Various real life championships including their accurate regulations
- Multiplayer, up to 25 AI or real players online
- Ghost racing against your own lap time or against those of your friends
Categories in common with RACE On: Racing
29. RIDE 3
Feel the adrenaline and experience the most complete racing ever with RIDE 3!
Immerse yourself in a modern 3D environment where you will compete side by side with your bike, modifying it mechanically and aesthetically thanks to the new Livery Editor, which will let your dreams run wild. Before starting, don't forget to customise your rider with the right outfit.THE BIKESMore than 230 bike models available from the very first day, with more than 70 new models never seen before in a RIDE game.
30 different brands, both historic and contemporary, of which 9 are completely new. 7 different categories to satisfy every taste and riding style.THE TRACKSRIDE 3 will be a journey around the globe thanks to its 30 different tracks created from zero and faithfully reproduced via photogrammetry and drone scanning.
Hurtle down breathtaking roads all around the world, including GP tracks, Road and Supermoto tracks, enjoy the panoramas of street and country tracks and compete in street acceleration races.LIVERY EDITORChoose your favourite bike and make it unique, just like your style. Create your livery from scratch, choose a background colour and an endless amount of 2D shapes, designs and effects. Work on various levels to create infinite compositions and find the aesthetic which works for you.
Riding a bike is great. Riding a bike which you've created yourself is fantastic. Seeing other riders and players from all over the world racing in your livery is simply the best!CAREERThe new career will be a Single Player experience which has never been seen before. Forget the old linear progression: the new Volumes-based system will allow you to collect, read and participate in races and competitions through more than 50 magazines. Each one will catapult you into a unique game experience, made up of competitions and anecdotes about the motorcycling world, which will increase your experience in RIDE 3.MULTIPLAYERNot your usual multiplayer mode. A new Weekly Challenges system will put your skills to the test. Try your hand at Time Attacks every week, where you will be able to compare your results with those of players all around the world on specific tracks and bikes. Will you manage to become the week's fastest rider? Climb the global leaderboards and those of your friends to show everyone what you're worth. Compete against your friends or other players in classic challenges: single races or Grand Prix.
What are you waiting for? Start your adventure with RIDE 3.
Welcome to the Ultimate Expedition!
Journey over grueling mountains, hazardous swamps, and bone-dry deserts on a distant world far from civilization - it is just you, your fellow adventurers and the amazing, jet-powered hover-buggy you built yourself. Explore, crash your vehicle, build a better one, and get as far as you can with whatever spare parts you find on your way.Engineering made easyTrailmakers is about building very awesome vehicles and machines, but you don’t need an engineering degree to get started. The intuitive builder will get you going in no time. Everything you build is made from physical building blocks. Each block has unique features like shape, weight and functionality. They can be broken off, refitted and used to build something new. Individually the blocks are fairly simple, but combined the possibilities are endless.Expedition in the makingExpedition Mode is the challenging survival mode of Trailmakers. You have volunteered to join a DIY off-road rally expedition in a distant world. With only a few building blocks, you must build, tinker with and rebuild your machine to progress. Traverse a big world, overcome deep gorges, angry wildlife and all kinds of weather to progress and find new parts that will juice up your machine. The world in Expedition Mode will test your survival skills and ingenuity. With the next checkpoint in sight but no wheels or wings, how do you and your four jet-engines get across the canyon?Pure creative freedomCreative Mode is where you want to head for an unrestricted, sandbox, vehicle-building experience. Here you can build anything you can dream of, and play around with it in the world of Trailmakers. It is a great place to test out crazy machines, and experiment with the physics engine. With tons of different blocks, hinges, thrusters and interactive vehicle parts - the sky is not the limit.Play with friendsTrailmakers is even more fun if you play it with a friend. Put two seats on your vehicle or race each other towards the next checkpoint - it is up to you. Both Creative and Expedition Mode support multiplayer.
31. Street Legal Racing: Redline v2.3.1
Street Legal Racing: Redline is a legend, it's the world's most popular vehicle mechanic simulator with night drag races and on-track racing events. We have improved the original game by adding a lot of new features and fixing old bugs.WARNING: THIS RELEASE IS STILL BETA, IT COULD BE UNSTABLE AND CONTAIN BUGS!What's new:
- 16 cars from Street Legal 1 with all models, correct prices, descriptions, etc.
- 17 new high-quality maps, including drag strip with working traffic light
- 7 new gamemodes, including Drifting, Circuit racing and Drag racing
- Pedals for automatic, semi-automatic and manual transmission
- DTM modifications of Nonus, Baiern and Einvagen
- DTM V8 engine
- Shimutshibu Focer WRC bodykit
- Fixed baiern custom headlights and little fixes to chassis
- Paintable stock rims
- Unlocked hidden suspension scripts
- Bugfixes for previous versions of the game
- Tyre texture replacement
- New rear wings
- Side exhaust for Prime DLH
- New mufflers
- Improved F3 camera for all stock cars
- Skydome animation
- Gullwing doors for SuperDuty
- 900km/h speed limit
- Completely new high-quality animated graphic interface, a lot of fixes and improvements to old interface code
- Russian language support
- Debug features (stop EXE, on-screen debug, print to log)
- THOR: little addon for asynchronous code execution
- New type of GPS map with automatic route generator
- Entirely new main menu
- Extended freeride mode: now you can select the map
- Add-on gamemodes and maps support
- Extended career mode with over 60 racing events
- Camera animations on race start
- Both manual and automatic savegame support
- New unlockable cheats (fillmygarage, testme, reddevil)
- Completely new credits menu
- Hall of fame: my personal memorial in the game in honor of the legendary members of Street Legal community
- New soundtrack, including unreleased tracks of Hotel Sinus
- Paint booth as a dedicated game area
- Paintcans with selectable RGB/HSL color and capacity
- No more vehicle information in Joe's dealership
- New trade-in dealership
- Three ROC prize cars
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual transmissions as separated parts
- Differential as a separated part
- Additional MC hood
- New model of Prime car: DLH750
- Prime DLH500 is not a special car anymore and become available for purchase
- Police versions of playable cars in Hot Pursuit gamemode
- Particle systems for tarmac, sand, gravel and grass
- New ground detector code: now the game can tell you if you're driving off the asphalt area
- Added code for checking RPM in the java
- Added code for controlling vehicle programmatically from java
- Built-in debug tools for placing environment sounds, camera animation points, OSD calibration, etc.
- Completely new OSD for all stock cars
- New default OSD
- New game fonts
- New cursors
- New high-quality game icon and new logo
- Ability to get into the car in dealerships
- Vehicle class detection
- Ghost driver feature
- Ability to talk to police
- High-resolution skydome textures
- Animated OSD message boxes
- Built-in automatic RDB builders to help modders
- Flappable parts can be opened by click in dealerships
- Tons of improvements in original game code
- New decals and logos
- Automatic save is more frequent
- Completely new traffic
- Moveable parts in the garage
- Driveable garage
32. Xpand Rally
Xpand Rally is a breathtaking game that gives you the true to life experience of driving powerful rally cars amidst photorealistic sceneries. Realistic weather effects, rolling hills, and animated scenery all add to game's visual perfection. Xpand Rally also features highly detailed models of modern rally cars and handling physics developed with the help of rally sport professionals which further enhance the realism of driving experience.
Xpand Rally combines the best elements of Rally and Rally Cross racing in one unique gaming experience.
The game offers a career mode based on time trials during both individual races and World Championship Series which will satisfy traditional Rally fans. The Rally Cross fans won't be disappointed either - they can challenge several opponents in head to head racing during competitions based on real and fictitious race events.
Xpand Rally, as the only title on the market, brings the economy factor into a rally game. The player starts with a junk car and competes in races to earn money and acquire upgrades, repair damage, tweak performance and pay the race entry fees.
Along with the tuning-up, the car's condition affects its handling. Due to accurate damage system, it is highly dependent on the player's driving skills. The physical handling model is also influenced by car parts configuration and provides both authentic feel and joy of driving.
The interactive race track surroundings with enhanced game physics and the innovative approach to changing daytime and weather conditions, both influencing the car handling, are other hallmarks of Xpand Rally that distinguish it from other racing games.
For the first time among rally games Xpand Rally includes a complete set of easy-to-use editing tools enabling to create new tracks, cars or even game mods.
Categories in common with Xpand Rally: Racing
Every race is different in Ignite. Each race brings something new as players try to win by using their own tactics.
The score system in Ignite allows for tactics to be used during a race. Gathering score allows the use of nitro in the race and converts to time bonus at the end. So short term usage of nitro can help the players get out of situations ahead of the others but using a lot of nitro and thus score may cost him the game. There are different methods of gathering score (drafting, hitting objects, drifting) and some cars are more suited for a method then the other. Choosing the right car for the preferred method and playing out your strategy will make the player win the game.
- Single and multiplayer game: a 35 races long single player campaign played at 7 locations. Multiplayer game up to 5 players.
- 3 Brand new modes of game play:
- Race mode: A new twist to the racing genre: Players can gather score and burn it away to get ahead or collect score and jump to the front at the end of the race when it is converted into time bonus.
- Knock-Out mode: At the end of each lap, the last player gets knocked out of the race. Those who remain, get a score bonus.
- Run-Out mode: Players start with a set amount of score, but it is gradually running out. Players may replenish some of their score with stunts or burn some of it away as nitro but if their score runs down to zero they lose the game.
- Race mode: A new twist to the racing genre: Players can gather score and burn it away to get ahead or collect score and jump to the front at the end of the race when it is converted into time bonus.
- 3 different types of racing cars: The American muscle, the street and the race cars all have a certain feel which requires different driving technique.
- Various configuration for each car: All vehicles have different settings which makes them suitable for different races or driving styles.
- 30 Achievements: A full achievement system to award stunts and special skills and also to teach some of the techniques in the game.
- Leaderboard: A worldwide leaderboard for each racetrack.
- Car damage: cars get damaged which does not influence the handling.
- Random atmospheres: From sunshiny, to fogy the same racetrack may have a very different feel in two races.
Categories in common with Ignite: Racing
34. CarX Drift Racing Online
CarX Drift Racing is a racing simulator dedicated to the motorsport of drifting. Legendary cars, detailed tuning settings and a real-time multiplayer mode in full HD at 60 fps. All this awaits you in the PC version of this popular mobile game!
● Over 10 tracks designed specially for drifting
● 30 cars with the option for detailed physics settings
● Support for gamepads and gaming wheels
● Real-time multiplayer mode with up to 8 players per game session
35. RACE Injection
RACE Injection is the final chapter in the RACE 07 series of games, ending the award winning series on a high note.
RACE Injection contains 23 new unique car models and boasts 9 new tracks from across the globe. RACE Injection collects the most requested content in five distinct classes: Formula RaceRoom class, GT Power class, Retro – historic class and the official STCC and WTCC 2010 classes.
This full retail game which includes all that’s needed to get racing in anything from cool historic cars to the latest high-tech GT powerhouses, WTCC racers and even top of the line Formula cars. Injection is the full impact package that has it all.
With the release of RACE Injection, the Complete RACE series for PC now offers :
38 unique car models in 13 distinct car classes with over 450 highly detailed car skins, ready to race on more than 31 tracks worldwide, supporting over 40 different track configurations.
All of these cars, classes and tracks can be mixed and matched to create unique and exciting championships and events. This should keep any fan busy for quite a while and ensure that the RACE series will stand as a landmark of the Authentic Racing genre for years to come.KEY FEATURES
- 38 unique car models in 13 different classes
- 31 tracks with additional layouts
- Various real life championships including their accurate regulations
- Multiplayer, up to 25 AI or real players online
- Ghost racing against your own lap time or against those of your friends
- STCC The Game 2
- Formula RaceRoom
- GT Power Expansion
- Retro Pack
- WTCC 2010 Pack
Categories in common with RACE Injection: Racing
rFactor is a realistic easily extendable racing simulation from Image Space Incorporated. It offers the latest in vehicle and race customization, great graphics, outstanding multiplayer, and the height of racing realism. rFactor features mixed class road racing with ultra realistic dynamics, an immersive sound environment and stunning graphics.
You can race against a field of AI cars, or in multi-player mode against others. The simulation supports a full day-night cycle. In multi-player mode, driver swaps are also supported, allowing you to run even full 24 hour endurance events. Everything can be customized by the community, including adding new tracks and cars, and a wealth of add-ons are available on-line.Features
- Updated 15 degrees of freedom physics engine
- Advanced tire modeling
- Support for 4-link rear suspension
- Engine boost modeling
- Complex aerodynamics
- Head physics, cockpit vibrations, detailed bump modeling
- All-new track-specific terrain data file system
- DX9 advanced graphics engine
- Real-time day/night transitions
- Projected headlights for nighttime driving
- Adjust player and opponent volume ratio
- See the apex with the Look Ahead slider
- Adjust your seat and mirror while in the driver’s seat
- Updating real-time scoring towers
- Expanded and enhanced gauge and LCD features for vehicle cockpits
- Improved loading times
- Updated sound engine
- Changing engine sounds based on upgraded vehicle performance
- Career mode with upgrades that affect the vehicle’s appearance, performance, and sound
- Define AI opponent types, strength and aggression
- Races can be lap based, time based or both
- Vehicle upgrade system
- Vehicle economy including mileage
- Ambient and track temperature changes throughout the race
- More configurable keys than you can shake a stick at
- Multiple Racing Series with vehicle and circuit filters
- Grid editing
- Full screen monitor and ability to rewind
- Freely move camera from any position including the ever famous exclusive ISI Swingman
- Spectator mode
- Greatly enhanced replay system including clip splicing
- Move, duplicate or delete replay clips while assigning camera movements to each
- Export replays to AVI files defining compression and size options
- Completely new multiplayer engine
- Built in race statistics reporting to web based RaceCast system
- Built in friends list
- Server bookmarks
- Dedicated server, including single click option
- Native voting system
- Add AI to multiplayer games
- Built in IRC chat
- Boot and ban player lists that can be passed around
- Security checks to combat potential cheating
- Extensive support for modders
- Easy to use customizable multi-language support
- Define a league schedule
- Rules to simulate different types of racing
- Completely customize your controller
- Drop in new vehicle liveries
- 2006 Formula IS – High Performance Open Wheel (Video)
- 2005 Hammer – Full Bodied GT
- 2005 Howston – Full Bodied GT
- National Stock Car – Stock Car
- Panoz – Full Bodied GT
- 2005 Rayzor – Rally Turbo
- 2006 rF3 – Quick and Nimble Open Wheel
- 2005 Rhez – Small FWD Sport Compact
- 2006 Rhez – Small FWD Sport Compact
- 2005 rTrainer – Low Speed Open Wheel
- 2005 Venom – Rally
- 2005 ZR – Affordable High Performance Sedan
- Barcelona – Permanent Road Course
- Brianza – Permanent Road Course
- Essington Park – Permanent Road Course
- Jacksonville Speedway – High Banked Superspeedway
- Jiading – Permanent Road Course
- Joesville Speedway – Paved Short Track
- Lienz Festival – Country Roads (Video)
- Mills Metropark – Permanent Road Course with two layouts
- Montreal – Permanent Road Course
- Northamptonshire – Permanent Road Course
- Nuerburg – Permanent Road Course
- Orchard Lake – Banked Tri-Oval with Infield Road Course
- Sardian Heights – Street Circuit with two layouts
- Toban Raceway Park – Permanent Road Course with four layouts
37. Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS
Flashing Lights is an emergency services simulator with both single player and online multiplayer. Choose to enroll with the police, emergency medical services or fire department and climb the ranks of each role to unlock new missions and rewards. Each department will have its own variety of vehicles, equipment and abilities. Players can work together to tackle a variety of incidents taking place across a shared open world. Flashing Lights will be available on PC and Mac.
Usually the first to respond to a criminal incident, the police are equipped with the fastest cars and use a variety of equipment. Their roles vary from handing out parking tickets to engaging with dangerous suspects. They will do everything they can to prevent criminal activity and put a stop to any crimes in progress.
Ranging from traffic cones, to spike strips, to speed cameras, you'll need to kit yourself out:
- Spike strips
- A variety of Weapons
- Traffic Cones and Police Tape
As a medical specialist, your job lies in keeping members of the public alive, treating patients for severe wounds, diagnosing injuries and more. Further to this, Ambulance Operators can also heal other players in multiplayer, which is vital in particularly dangerous jobs.
Life-saving work requires life-saving tools and equipment:
- Medical bag
The role of the fire department extends far beyond putting out flames, as they work closely with medical services on the scene, prying open crashed cars so that medical staff can get to the injured is vital, for example. The fire department won’t engage in the pursuit of suspects, but will handle the aftermath of an incident, including, of course, putting out fires.
Battling flames and freeing trapped civilians is going to involve some heavy duty gear:
- Jaws of Life
- Fire Extinguisher
Team up with fellow players online and divide your team between the three emergency services at will. Race around the open world to where you are needed. Work together to help civilians in accidents or clean up the trail left behind from a high-speed car chase.
MISSIONSYou'll receive emergency calls to action, and successfully completing missions will earn you experience points within your department. As you prove yourself to the Emergency Services Division, you'll be assigned more dangerous and important jobs. But if you start to slip up, don't be surprised to see yourself falling back down the ranks.
THE WORLDFlashing Lights features a thriving open world that will see emergencies break out through day and night. From bustling city streets to rural countryside mansions, this is an exciting and varied open world. Environmental physics make police car chases all the more engaging, with both you and the suspect leaving your mark on the world.
These screenshots represent a current work in progress depiction of the city we are currently building. The total world size is planned to be a lot larger with various different environments such as a beach, a more rural area with farms and a hilly upper class estate.
DAY & NIGHTWatch the city and its citizens' behaviour change as you move from day to night. Types of emergency incidents change as the traffic dissipates and the bars open, making drunk drivers and fist fights more common.
38. Ducati World Championship
Feel the rush of motorcycle racing with Ducati World Championship. Select your machine from over 70 original Ducati models, perfectly simulated replicas of the real thing. With Ducati World Championship you don't have to settle on one model - you can have them all!
Ducati World Championship features more than 70 superbly modeled motorbikes from 4 different categories — Classics, Sports, Road and Grand Prix. There are over 34 exciting circuits to race on with an incredible amount of extras to unlock. A 360-degree view into the world of motorcycle racing enables players to be a pilot racing in the amateur, semi professional and professional racing classes, intent on reaching the Superbike and the Grand World Championship.
- Play against your friends in split-screen multiplayer mode.
- 60 tournaments in five different game modes.
- Burn up the track at over 210 MPH on your Ducati Desmosedici
- Choose from more than 70 motorbikes from four different categories — Classics, Sports, Road and Grand Prix.
- 34 adrenalin-pumping circuits with a huge amount of unlockable extra content.
- Varied weather and track conditions with realistic lighting effects
- Learn how to become a champion rider with Loris' Riding Lessons!
- Work your way up through the challenging Career Mode with increasingly faster bikes and gorgeous Race Queens!
- Three different playing modes - arcade, normal and simulation - give you countless options and endless hours of fun!
Categories in common with Ducati World Championship: Racing
39. 18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin’
Haul Some! Kick Some!
Life on the road is filled with obstacles. Do you have the juice to go from gearjammer to boss man in the trucking business? Climb in the can and find out!
You're steering the whole operation, from choosing the trucks to hiring the drivers in your fleet. Avoid the hazards and you'll be hauling it in. But, make too many wrong turns along the way and it could be a lost cause.
That fire in your belly is gonna take you straight to the top. Take risks, cash in and upgrade your rig. Work hard and you might end up driving the whole show!Features:
- Get Haulin'! Haul asphalt through 40+ cities coast to coast across the United States and Canada
- No Bobtails. Running without a load costs money. Choose from 15 rigs and trailers, haulin' 45+ cargos including: Livestock, Automobiles,Timber Hazardous Waste and Milk
- Keep 'em Between the Ditches. Precision is critical. Split-second decisions to save time and money could leave you at the top of the heap or running on empty.
- Stop Workin' for the Man. That fire in your belly is gonna take you straight to the top.Take risks, cash in and upgrade your rig. Work hard and you could end up running the whole show.
- From Sea to Shining Sea. Haul your heavy load all across this great land. From the Big Apple to the Golden Gate, and over 30 major U.S.cities and Canada, you are large and in charge!
IOSoccer is a free non-commercial competitive third-person online multiplayer soccer game that offers unparalleled freedom in ball control and gameplay depth. Originally released 15 years ago under the full name International Online Soccer as a Half-Life mod, the game was later ported to the Source Engine and re-released in 2008. Since the last public release, the game’s code has been completely rewritten, new player models created, and countless new gameplay features added.
- Unparalleled freedom in ball control and gameplay depth: The combination of a third-person camera together with mouse and keyboard input gives you full control over your dribbling, shooting, and passing.
- Skill moves: Show your mastery of the game with bicycle kicks, diving headers, ball flicks, and precision dribbling.
- Flexible team sizes: Whether you prefer 4v4 street games or our standard 8v8 matchups, we support everything from 1 to 11 players per side.
- AI and human goalkeepers: You can let the server control the keeper or take its position yourself on the fly.
- Public matches: Join and leave public servers with casual matches whenever you want to.
- Competitive matches: Participate with your club, national team or mix team in leagues and cups organized by the community.
- Dedicated servers: Use our official dedicated servers or rent your own one from a hoster of your choice.
- Player customization: Set your shirt name, pick your shirt number and choose your ethnicity, hair style, shoes, keeper gloves, ball, and sleeve length.
- Instant replays and highlights: Watch goals again from the TV camera's perspective right after they happened and use intermissions to catch up on chances you missed.
- Goal celebrations: Choreograph your team's goal celebrations with various animations.
- Warm up mode: Practice shots on your own goalkeeper during warm up before the match where every player has their own ball.
- Custom assets: Make your own maps, team kits, balls, shoes, and keeper gloves.
- 100% free: No microtransactions or any other hidden costs.
41. MDK2 HD
Overhaul Games brings MDK2 back to the PC in incredible high definition, with enhanced graphics, sound, and gameplay. See the classic action platformer the way it was meant to be seen, heard, and played... on a PC!
Kurt Hectic in his snazzy suit with ribbon chute is back to save the universe. This time he is teamed with the genius Dr. Hawkins and the 6-legged gun-toting robotic dog, Max. Together they must out-sneak, out-blast and out-think their enemies as they attempt to reclaim the Earth from a vile alien menace.
And this time they're in HD.
All three characters - Kurt, Doctor Hawkins and Max are playable, each has his own levels, powers and items and a completely different gameplay focus. Kurt is about stealth and sniping, the Doctor has a few direct attacks but also has the ability to create items and effects out of simple household objects, while Max is a cigar smoking, quad gun toting demolition squad of a dog. Key Features
- 10 Levels
- Over 20 Enemies
- Three different player characters, Max, Dr Hawkins and Kurt
- Unique levels and items for each character
- Brand new HD graphics
- Enhanced audio from the original sources
- Tweaked gameplay - now Easy really is Easy, while Hard is BONE CRUSHING!
We are the world’s premier computer based motorsports racing simulation/game. An iRacing.com membership provides entry into the newest form of competitive motorsport: internet racing. Internet racing is a fun, easy, and inexpensive way for race fans, simracers and gamers alike to enjoy the thrill of the racetrack from the comfort of their home. iRacing is available for Windows and Linux based computers as well as Mac’s.
We are the ultimate place to go racing online. From NASCAR, to IndyCar, Aussie V8 Supercars to sports cars and Grand Prix racing, iRacing has it all. All you need is a computer, a gaming wheel or game pad that simply plugs into the USB port of your computer and an Internet connection. iRacing centrally organizes all of the racing for you with over 100 cars and tracks, 40 official series , or you can choose to host your own race or race in one of over 800 private leagues. iRacing is a thrilling on-line experience that offers:
* The best on-line racing simulation and service in the world with brilliant features and functionality
* Head-to-head racing competition in a easy to use centralized place- racing against real people
* Dynamic track surfaces that change over the course of a race just like in real world racing
* Open practice, qualifying, testing, ghost racing, time trialing competition
* Team Racing - share driving, spotting and pit crew responsibilities with your teammates and race in events up to 24 hours long
* Constant free automatic updates and improvements to the service
* Officially licensed cars that are engineered from the ground up in cooperation with real world race teams and using real-world physics
* Officially-licensed, laser-scanned exact replicas of the world’s greatest race tracks
* Officially-sanctioned racing organized by iRacing
* An online community of racing enthusiasts over 60,000 strong
* Host your own private sessions, run your own tournaments
* League Racing: create your own custom racing series with your friends or join one of the 800+ existing leagues
iRacing is partnered with some of the most influential motorsports brands in the world including:
More information on all of our cars is available here: http://www.iracing.com/cars Cars marked "Included" are included with your iRacing membership, all others are available as in-game purchases.Tracks
More information on all of our tracks is available here: http://www.iracing.com/tracks Tracks marked "Included" are included with your iRacing membership, all others are available as in-game purchases.
iRacing accounts purchased through Steam may not be combined with accounts purchased at www.iRacing.com. Special introductory pricing on Steam only available for new accounts. Pricing subject to change.
43. Amazing Frog?
Amazing Frog? is a Hardcore Parkour openworld buffet of bonkers physics sandbox gameplay.
Welcome to the town of Swindon, UK. Home to flatulant super hero, Amazing Frog?The HideoutStart in hideout, play on your own or split screen with your friends
SwindonEnter Swindon where you can drive cars, buses and mobility scooters, jump on trampolines, fire yourself out of cannons, into explosions, search for trophies and Tvs and reach the heights and a whole lot more. Its your Swindon do as you please.
Swindon Local AttractionsTake a quiet trip to the Swindon fArt Gallery if it pleases you…. Feeling aggressive ? find a crossbow, machine gun or laser and shoot the hell out of each other. Visit the Fart Gyms for a workout or discover the Zombie filled underground Sewers.
SwindonShirePlan your escape of Swindon to explore Greater SwindonShire (a 20KM island) where you can go offloading, ride pigs, discover secrets, go for a swim or drive boat in the surrounding Ocean and Lakes
SHARKS... but watch our for the relentless sharks… cos they huuuuungry.
The Swindon Town Planning OfficeRemember to always The Swindon Town Planning Office after an Update. This is where Gaz and Hal from Fayju will notify you in game of updates and additions.
Frogulus RiftPlay in VR if you want to get super dizzy. Comfort not guaranteed. I mean if you like being hurled way up in the sky by an explosion or driving a car of a building in VR… then this mode is for you. Currently supports Oculus.
Test RoomsThere is also a bunch of test Rooms to play around in. For testing out vehicles, trampolines , weapon testing facilities, playing with sharks… basically seeing what your frog can do. Many mechanics are built in these test rooms.
Amazing Frog? Key features:
- a 20Km Landscape
- A whole bunch of vehicles
- 4 player split screen
- Oculus VR support.
- Pigging backs… and pigs
- ridiculous ragdolls, trampolines, cannons and explosions
- Weapons like crossbows lasers and machine-guns
- Vicious Sharks
- Swimmming ish and Boats in the ocean
- Fully fitted Fart Gym
- Underground Zombie Frogs in the Sewers
- A Giant chessboard
- A bunch of test rooms
- and a whole lot of mystery...
44. Bambino Rally 3
The successor of Bambino Rally 3 has appeareed. Once again you can ride old polish mini cars.
Prepare for unique racing experience that cannot be copared to any other game.
Let's start with the car. Introduced in 1972 and build under license in Poland was giving creeps every communist bloc worker.
650 ccm straight-two engine pumping almost 23 horsepower - who wants more? With good winds it could ride at almost 120 km/h and that was more scary than riding a rollercoaser. With brakes that almost worked and handling that can be compared to a brick, the car was a cult classic. And all of aforementioned features were re-created in our game!
When you earn more monies, you can choose one from 4 different bodywork versions and tune it up in your garage - change mechanical parts (that will probably affect car's performance) and add visuals (which will make your car's handling a bit more likely, but it will also make it look funny). And don't forget ridiculously big muffler-ends!
Then jump behind the steering-wheel and check if you're the best on every track. Challenge other drivers that can see only their car and the finish line, so be sure that they will ram into your precious car on every occassion.
- mechanic and visual tuning options (YAY)!
- fast, arcade gameplay and unique game experience.
45. Carnage Racing
Strap in, gun your engine and go full throttle into the most turbocharged, hi-octane combat racing game to hit Steam. From the developers behind the epic Midnight Club series, Carnage Racing combines seat-of-the-pants driving, tricks and stunts with explosive vehicle combat in a no-holds-barred race for the chequered flag.
Take on the rest of the world with Carnage Racing’s exhilarating 8-way real-time multiplayer mode and show them who really rules the road. Carnage Racing is a high-stakes game with one aim - take out your opponents, earn cash and buy upgrades that’ll power you to global victory. Get ready for the race of your life.Key Features Unique Gameplay
Carnage Racing is like no other racing game you’ve ever played, blending racing, strategy, combat and stunt driving into one unbeatable mix.
Show them who’s boss by taking on your friends, or players from around the world with 8 way real-time multiplayer.
Amazing 3D Graphics
Blistering graphics create an amazing feeling of speed and immersion that places you right in the heart of the action so that you see and feel every bump, smash, barrel roll and explosion.
Unique Race Tracks
Prove your skills in 21 races set across 3 tropical island race tracks, each of which is packed with ramps, boosts, pick-ups, and hundreds of alternative routes. Fill up your Phase Shift Meter and open up endless gameplay possibilities by using the Island’s mysterious warp portals to give you that extra edge.
Whether you’re a gun lover, speed freak or air lovin’ trickster, we’ve got a vehicle for you. Dominate the track with 8 vehicles across 3 classes - from the gun-totin’, armour-plated “Destroyer” to the breakneck-fast “Speedster” and the nimble “Trickster” that can pull off ever more daring flips, spins and rolls.
Blast your enemies off the track with an incredible array of upgradeable weapons - including flamethrower, time bombs, decoys missiles, road sludge and energy drain.
Pimp your Ride
Spend your well-earned cash to make your car go higher, faster and even warp further with a host of performance upgrades. Make your mark and beef up your ride’s looks with a hot new paint job, go faster stripes or even some flamin’ decals up the sides.
Super Intuitive Controls
Race how you like using keyboard or your favourite PC controller.
46. Test Drive Le Mans
Test Drive Le Mans (known as Le Mans 24 Hours in Europe, and for the PlayStation 2 and the second PC release) is a video game released for the PlayStation, Game Boy Color, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, and Microsoft Windows (in two versions of the latter, one developed by Eutechnyx, like with the PlayStation version and the second version being a port of the Melbourne House version ported by Torus Games). Based on the famous 24 hours of Le Mans race in France, the player is invited to race the entire 24-hour endurance course or take part in a simpler arcade mode. The game also featured tracks such as Suzuka Circuit, Donington Park and Circuit de Catalunya, as well as a weather and night system.
The intro of the Playstation version features "Bohemian Like You", by The Dandy Warhols.
47. Summer Games
Summer Games is a sports video game developed by Epyx and released by U.S. Gold based on sports featured in the Summer Olympic Games. Released in 1984 for the Commodore 64, it was ported to the Apple II, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari 8-bit family, and Sega Master System. Amiga, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC and Atari ST versions were also created for inclusion in compilations. In 2004 it was re-released on the C64 Direct-to-TV.
Categories in common with Summer Games: Sports
48. FIFA Football 2004
FIFA Football 2004, also known as FIFA Soccer 2004 in North America, is a football video game developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts. It was released in October 2003 with the tagline "Create Brilliance".
FIFA Football 2004 is the eleventh game in the FIFA series and the eighth to be in 3D.
The Japanese Version of FIFA Football 2004 also called FIFA Total Football It was released in March 2004
Categories in common with FIFA Football 2004: Sports
49. FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport
FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport is a motorsport simulator for PCs running on Windows platformCompetitions in drifting as Players vs Players cyber sport challenge. This is a real-time online multiplayer simulator with unique next gen realistic car physics.Enter to the world of drifting and move to be the best!
- Buy the cars! Upgrade your skills!
- Customize and tune the cars!
- Take a part in different competitions on the tracks around the world!
- Challenge your friends and other real players!
50. RACE: Caterham Expansion
Celebrating the 50-year anniversary of Caterham Cars Ltd, RACE fans can now expand the WTCC Experience with this exceptional series of classic sportscars. RACE: CATERHAM introduces a total of 60 individual new cars/car skins based on some of the most exciting models in the Caterham sports car range, including the Caterham CSR 200, CSR 260 and the CSR 320 Concept, a concept version with a grueling 320hp.
Racers can run the cars on two exciting new tracks: the legendary Imola circuit and the former GP track Estoril.
RACE: CATERHAM includes new features that improve the original RACE game experience: improved performance scalability, a performance monitor to help the player find the best possible graphical settings, and a new controller interface with more options for joy-pad or keyboard/mouse controls.
Categories in common with RACE: Caterham Expansion: Racing