The best games like Pyre are:
- arrow_rightResident Evil 6
- arrow_rightRayman Origins
- arrow_rightOddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- arrow_rightResident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER
- arrow_rightSky Force Anniversary
- arrow_rightGabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Heist
100 Best Games Like Pyre:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (50)
- PlayStation 4 (75)
- iOS (73)
- Android (45)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (63)
- Nintendo Switch (48)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (31)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (34)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (11)
- PS Vita (19)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (10)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (7)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (3)
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
2. Resident Evil 6
Bioterrorism ... Terrorists infect the US President with a vaccine that makes him an aggressive zombie. And one of the heroes of the game will have to kill him. Behind the terrorists, there is a mafia organisation that wants to hide the truth about the impossibility to control the biological weapons developed by it, which turns people into zombies. Bioterrorists opposed by a detachment of special forces - it serves two other characters.
The action of the game periodically turns from a personal vendetta into a global catastrophe and back. One President-zombie is replaced by whole cities of infected. Zombies and mutants, bioterrorists, special forces and mercenaries - they all act constantly, fight and survive in open territories and secret bases.
In total, you can play for seven characters, including a woman - the head of terrorists. Four story campaigns, after going through one line of the plot, you can choose another lens and see the events from a different perspective.
There are many enemies, but ammunition drops out of them after death. The more dangerous is the enemy, the more ammo is dropped. In hand-to-hand combat, various combo attacks help. The complete passage of the game is described as approximately 25 hours of pure action.
3. Rayman Origins
Rayman Origins is a 2D platformer, the fourth main installment in the Rayman series. Set 400 years before the events of Rayman: Hoodlums' Revenge, the game follows Rayman and his friends as they disturbed an old woman from the Land of the Livid Dead and were attacked by an army of monsters. To return the balance to the world, Rayman needs to start his incredible adventure.
Rayman Origins has a completely two-dimensional graphics and looks like an old-school platformer. The gameplay follows classical mechanics too, including the side-scrolling perspective and progressive combat system, that starts with simple punches and evolves to diving and self-resizing. Rayman uses different abilities to kill enemies and overcome various obstacles. To progress through the story, you need to defeat special enemies and reach the end of every level. There are also a lot of collectibles that in fact complicate the game if you want to pick them all.
4. Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is a platformer developed by Just Add Water. It is a complete remake of the first installment in the series, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey.
The game tells a story of a prisoner of the biggest meat-processing plant on Oddworld. The Protagonist is a Mudokon named Abe who is a floor-waxer and an Employee of the Year. With the ingredients for the company's main products running out, the owner of the plant decides to launch a new treat named "Mudokon Pops!". Overhearing that, Abe decides to escape and free all Mudokon slaves he can find.
New 'n' Tasty is a 2.5D scrolling platformer with the main focus on puzzle solving. The player can talk and direct other Mudokons. The objective is to find and rescue 299 Mudokon slaves by getting them out of the plant through portals. Some Mudokons are hidden in secret areas.
New 'n' Tasty features good and bad endings. The outcome depends on the number of saved slaves. Saving over 150 Mudokons results in a good ending, which is considered canon.
5. Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER
The story of Resident Evil 0 takes players back to 1998. Reports have been mounting about unusual murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. The city’s Special Forces division, S.T.A.R.S., sends their Bravo Team - including rookie cop member Rebecca Chambers - to investigate. On route, the team’s helicopter suffers engine trouble and is forced to make a crash landing, where they find an overturned prisoner transport vehicle. Splitting up to search the area, Rebecca discovers the Ecliptic Express, a train stopped dead on the tracks. Inside, she meets death row convict and ex-Navy lieutenant Billy Coen. Throughout the game, you will take control of both Rebecca and Billy, at times switching between both characters in order to proceed. Learning the advantages of each character is the key to solving puzzles and surviving the nightmares that lie ahead.FeaturesReturn to the series origins – Discover the truth behind what led to the horrors at the Mansion in Resident Evil in this fan-favorite and popular prequel title to the series.
Completely enhanced visuals – New high-resolution textures have been created from scratch, including 1080p support on next-gen consoles, while still preserving the classic appearance of the original release.
Fully remastered sound effects – 5.1 surround support provides a more experiential gaming atmosphere that best matches players’ listening environments.
Experience the horror in the classic 4:3 ratio or newly added 16:9 widescreen mode.
Play with the classic control scheme, or enjoy a new alternative scheme where the character moves in the direction of an analogue stick.
Fan-favorite Resident Evil characters – Rookie S.T.A.R.S. member Rebecca Chambers and wanted criminal Billy Coen combine skills and buddy up to survive the undead and infected nightmares that await them.
Wesker Mode - After completing the main storyline, you will be able to take control of series antagonist Albert Wesker, and use his superhuman abilities to power through the missions.
6. Sky Force Anniversary
Sky Force Anniversary is a vertical shoot-em-up game developed by Infinite Drems Inc. It is heavily inspired by the old Japanese arcade machines, like the ones made by Capcom.
The players have a plane that they use to attack their enemies head-on, evading return fire. Multiple planes are present in the game, with each one of them having their own stats and gameplay. Every player will be able to find their favorite pick.
The primary objective of each level is to get to its end without getting blown up by enemy planes, as most enemy shots are fatal. The levels consist of a mix of challenging and easy moments with the difficulty rising with each encounter. There are several boss fights present in the game. There are also several side objectives. Usually, there are four of them: destroying 70% of the enemies, 100% of the enemies, saving all the people present on the level, completing the level without getting any damage.
Sky Force Anniversary features a very balanced economic system. The players are awarded stars upon destroying an enemy plane. These stars serve as an in-game currency. It is used for upgrading your plane or purchasing new ones. The amount of stars awarded to the player depends on the chosen level difficulty.
Unlike the previous title, Sky Force 2014, Sky Force Anniversary is not a free-to-play title. Thus it does not rely on microtransactions in its gameplay.
7. Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition
Experience one of adventure gaming’s most stunning masterpieces all over again in this blockbuster retelling of the award-winning 1993 murder-mystery, which adds all-new puzzles, scenes, and HD graphics!
Blending the best of yesterday and today, it re-imagines the 1993 original, voted one of the greatest games of all time, for an entirely new generation of fans. As struggling author and bookstore owner Gabriel Knight, players will investigate a series of savage ritual killings in New Orleans and their connection to voodoo’s sinister mysteries.
The deeper you dive into master storyteller Jane Jensen’s tale of terror and suspense, the closer you’ll come to discovering the secrets of Gabriel’s family history–and unfolding his destiny.Key Features:
- Relive one of gaming’s greatest adventures of all-time: Adventure Gamers' 20 Best Adventure Games, Computer Gaming World's Adventure Game of the Year 1994, and Honorable Mention in The A.V. Club's Top 100 Games of All-Time
- Experience the award-winning voodoo murder-mystery in stunning high-res 3D
- Adds new puzzles and scenes to familiar challenges
- Includes remastered soundtrack by original composer Robert Holmes
- Enjoy special extras and bonus edition content, including original concept art, behind-the-scenes extras, exclusive new interviews and more!
8. SteamWorld Heist
Steamworld Heist is a pirate-themed turn-based strategy with shooter and platformer elements. You take on the role of a pirate captain, Piper, as she recruits robots and leads them through space to capture enemy ships. The game has a side-scrolling perspective, and most levels are procedurally generated.
The main resource in the game’s universe is water, and all power try to get it. But unexpectedly one more side appears in this conflict: aggressive steambots that attack people. Only Piper can find out what’s happening and save the world.
To fulfill your mission, you need to form a team of robots to fight by your side. There’s a huge variety of potential crew members that can be found in different parts of the galaxy. To recruit them you spend water or reputation points you get completing missions. Every soldier has unique abilities and specialization that upgrade through the game. Battles are made in a classical turn-based manner with a realistic physics model that features ricochets, laser sights and bomb throwing.
9. Victor Vran
Victor Vran is an isometric action-RPG, set in a fictional town, where the player’s character must hunt demons and other vile creatures and rid the world of darkness.
The gameplay despite being similar to other games in the hack’n’slash genre features unique elements based on player’s reaction. Dodging bullets and moving around hordes of enemies can be tricky, but the game emphasizes that the main way to achieve is not just spamming two skills, but employing techniques and developing character’s abilities in the way that would be comfortable to the player. The different loot system helps the character in his journey, as various weapons have their unique abilities, and often improves character’s skills.
The game’s art style is highly reminiscent of Dracula movies and other vampire-based stories. The grim locations and fearsome enemies leave a mark on any player, and the soundtrack of the game also adds to the overall mood of evil lingering in the dark.
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
11. Orcs Must Die! Unchained
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a tower defense action game where you not only set different traps to prevent enemies from destroying your base but also fight them directly. Unchained is the third installment in the series, that includes Orcs Must Die! and Orcs Must Die! 2.
The core gameplay in Unchained doesn’t differ from its predecessors, mixing classical tower defense features with elements of a hack and slash game. To buy and upgrade your traps you can use both in-game currency you get from matches and real money.
However, Unchained introduced two new modes to the franchise. The game puts a heavy focus on cooperative playthrough in its Survival mode. It doesn’t differ much from the single-player mode, as you need to protect the base from a certain amount of enemy waves. But here you work together with other players and need to unite your actions to be more efficient. Another new mode is Sabotage. Here you compete with the second team, killing enemies. The team that survives the most waves wins; you can prevent your opponents from the victory, summoning monsters and ruining their traps.
12. Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is a science fiction game loosely based on the role-playing game Cyberpunk 2020.
The game is set in the year 2077 in a fictional futuristic metropolis Night City in California. In the world of the game, there are developed cybernetic augmentations that enhance people's strength, agility, and memory. The city is governed by corporations. Many jobs are taken over by the robots, leaving a lot of people poor and homeless. Night City has a roaring underworld, with black markets, underground surgeons, drug dealers, and street gangs abound.
The main protagonist is fully customizable, including his or her sex and appearance, and goes by the nickname V. He or she is an underground mercenary who does “dirty business” for the various contractors. An NPC companion named Jackie joins the protagonist early at the game, and various other companions may join the player on certain missions as the plot demands. However, the game has no parties and no companion system.
The player controls V from the first person view, with the third-person view used for cutscenes only. The protagonist can travel across the city on feet or using various vehicles, in a manner some observers compared to GTA series. There are many options for the character customization, including three character classes, and a variety of augmentations V can install to enhance his or her abilities.
The game is played with cards on a special field. The goal of the game is to "kill" the opponent, laying out cards on the field. The game lets you compete with other players or AI.
The game takes place on an empty hexagonal field, two corners of which are occupied by avatars (against each other), and the other four corners are wells of Faeria (mana). Each player starts the game with thirty cards.
At the beginning of the turn, the player draws a card from their cards and receives three points of Faeria (mana). If by the player manages to take a well of mana, the player receives one mana point additionally for each well. The game also uses the Power Wheel, different cards have different potentials and affect the game in many ways. Laying out cards on the field also matters - laying out cards is regulated by the rules and gives as a result combinations of different strength and quality. Playing cards spends mana reserves, each card requires a certain amount of mana in reserve to play. And the enemy is harmed through a decrease in the health - the cards affect this figure. Victories give in-game currency to the player, which they can pay for new cards with and make the stock of cards unique.
14. Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world.
Plan for survival. The desolate town of Harm's Way is your only place to prepare. Choose three of the many heroes you've unlocked, fill your travel backpack with items from your stash, make sure you've chosen the best equipment and abilities for each hero... and then strike out
Explore an overworld presented in classic form (and in real time), peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes, as well as a useful arsenal of Dungeon Abilites for every character
Old-school combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique two-tiered mana system and turn-based initiative, featuring random buffs and debuffs on initiative slots
Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero's unique dungeon skills to survive
Non-linear story driven by the discovery of lore on items, landmarks and secret elements in the world. Discovering these will both provide deeper insight into the mysterious Lost Vale, and also reward lore points, which are used to upgrade the heroes' different abilities
Truly key story moments will be depicted in gorgeous, traditional 2D animation from Powerhouse Animation Studios (the studio that did the animated Darksiders cutscenes). For these, sit back and enjoy
The best-selling comic book Battle Chasers was first released in the late 90s and quickly generated a passionate cult following.
15. Gauntlet Slayer Edition
Gauntlet is a top-down hack-and-slash game a part of the long-running Gauntlet series.
Like the original 1985 arcade game, in Gauntlet player takes a role of one of four characters and fights their way through several dungeons. The game revolves around slaying hordes of enemies, killing bosses, acquiring points and unlocking new abilities. There are four players to choose from Barbarian, Valkyrie, Elf, and Wizard. Each of them has the unique set of weapons and abilities. The Barbarian is the strongest melee fighter in the game; Valkyrie has a shield and spear that allow her to pierce enemies from a distance, Elf can shoot arrows and throw bomb and Wizard can combine three elements to create different spells.
The game heavily relies on multiplayer. Up to four players can play cooperatively. Playing with other people requires coordination since some of the players’ abilities can hurt other players. Besides, all the loot and extra items in dungeons, such as food that recovers the characters’ HP, accrue to the first player that collects it.
The game was initially released only for PC. In 2015, it received an updated PlayStation 4 port with Slayer Edition subtitle. The update brought a new “Endless” game mode, new weapons and abilities, and some gameplay tweaks such as increased difficulty and replacement of the in-game shop with loadout system. The PC version also received the update.
16. For The King
With nowhere left to turn and stretched beyond her means, the queen has put out a desperate plea to the citizens of the land to rise up and help stem the tide of impending doom. Set off with your make-shift party, either single player, local, or online co-op. Choose to split your party up and cover more ground, or stick together for protection. A sound strategy can mean the difference between life and death.
For The King is a challenging blend of Strategy, JRPG Combat, and Roguelike elements. Each play through is made unique with procedural maps, quests, and events. Brave the relentless elements, fight the wicked creatures, sail the seas and delve into the dark underworld. None before you have returned from their journey. Will you be the one to put an end to the Chaos?
Fight and die as a party in fast paced and brutal turn-based combat using a unique slot system for attacks and special abilities. Find and gather herbs for your trusty pipe to heal your wounds and cure your maladies. Set up safe camps or brave the horrors that nightfall brings.
Just remember adventurer, you do this not for the riches or fame but for your village, for your realm, For The King!
17. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
18. BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition
Fly and survive through the Game-of-the-Year- winning world of BADLAND and discover an astonishing number of imaginative traps, puzzles and obstacles on the way.
9.5 / 10 - Games969 – “Challenging, fun and darn addictive”
9 / 10 - IGN Hungary – “Impressive”
9 / 10 - Gaming-age - "Shines brightly"
8.5 / 10 & the Joystick Award - SpieleTipps – “Highly recommendable”
8.5 / 10 - WhatsYourTagBlog – “Awesome!”
8 / 10 - GamingTrend - “The multiplayer mode is fantastic”
8 / 10 - WeGotThisCovered - “Deliciously difficult”
8 / 10 - TrueAchievements – “Hours of fun”
With BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition, you get to experience the multi-award-winning action adventure like never before. Redesigned for Steam, BADLAND: GOTY Edition builds on the stunningly atmospheric, hand-painted graphics of the original BADLAND with enhanced, above Full-HD visuals, completely redesigned controls, over 15 hours of single player campaign and awesome multiplayer fun for up-to-four players with both local co-op & battle modes.
BADLAND is an atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
- New: Level World added with over 40 000 levels
- New: New Day added - Welcome to Eternal Day with a new level every one to two weeks
- Side-scrolling action adventure platformer with innovative physics-based gameplay
- Local multiplayer awesomeness for up-to-4 players with co-op and battle modes.
- Single player campaign with 100 truly unique levels
- 100 multiplayer co-op levels and 27 battle levels
- Full Game Controller support
- New controls with full left/right/up/down control & all levels modified for the new controls
- Supports even 4 players on a single keyboard (old-school style) and any combination of keyboard and controllers
- Enhanced, above Full-HD graphics.
- 77 Achievements
- Cloud save & Steam trading cards
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
Cradle is a sci-fi first-person-view quest designed for the player to explore the surrounding world. The story is built around the relations of the protagonist and a mechanical girl who by quirk of fate found themselves amidst the desert. The player’s task is to repair the mechanical body of his companion and solve the mystery of the neglected entertainment park located not far from the yurt together.Key Features
Open World. Explore the mysterious and stylish world of the robotized Mongolia. Search the yurt, take a stroll down the river or head towards the entertainment park - this game has no fences you cannot overcome.Interactive Environment. Interact with objects - all of them bear a part of the story and most can be used in the gameplay.Living Characters. Communicate with NPCs. Owing to non-standard emotion display technology where actor eyes video is used, the NPCs in Cradle look as ‘live’ ones.Deep Story. Immerse into learning the thoroughly thought-out story. Every of its detail adds to the storyline, while a short newspaper slip accidentally found in the steppe could completely change the sense of the storyline.Varied Gameplay. Mix thoughtful exploration quests with bright and dynamic mini-games.Excquisite Soundtrack. Engulf the atmoshpere of mystery with the enchanting soundtrack of the game. Cradle contains 90 minutes of music including the meditative ambient, synthetic tracks and vocal compositions.Storyline
Thirty years ago in the mid-2040s the sweeping development of neuroscience stirred up the common anticipation of victory over aging and death. In 2047 the scientists of the Neurocopying Institute in Cologne run the first experiments on transferring human consciousness onto an artificial carrier. In the course of experiments a weird previously unregistered phenomenon was discovered - the copies of neurotic system of the test subjects awoken in the computational device began to self-destroy by immersing in a state of deep irrational fear.
The discovery of the mysterious phenomenon induced a string of events to have completely changed the society. Dozens of years later the question of the ‘Panic Attack’ nature still remains open. We do not know how far the researchers’ thought has led them in search of the answer, but we believe it hardly ever visited this Mongolian steppe.
Year 2076, Mongolia. You wake up in a yurt amidst the boundless steppes. You neither remember your name, nor are aware of how long you had slept. Who are you? Who is this mechanical girl sitting on the table and what is the number she has on her chest? Nearby there towers the dome of a neglected entertainment park. How did it appear in these desert lands? What has happened here? Look around and try to sort things out. You are to begin on a peculiar and a touching story.
20. Tower Wars
Tower Wars is a tower defense game. It includes an army building and attacking enemies’ tower.
The player can choose both single-player and multiplayer modes, but sometimes it can be difficult to find opponents and matching can take a long time. The player has to build his castle, starting with a new battlefield.
You aim to break into the enemy’s tower before he gets his army into yours. As for the building process, the player is free to place his tower anywhere he wants inside the map. It gives the user the possibility to create traps and corridors according to his taste. Here his enemies have to battle through barriers, so you need to make it as complicated as possible. The game offers various weapons, both classical (cannons, launchers) and unique ones (enormous fan, pushing opponents back).
Moreover, there are two sorts of points: gold and battle. You can earn battle points while attacking the opponent’s tower. To get more gold points, you can use mines, which are already on your map. As for units, which you send to enemies’ castles, they can be primary and specialized. Although, it is possible to upgrade each one.
The graphic is crafted. The art style is also well-defined. It seems to be made with much attention. Despite the limited number of maps, they are detailed and comfortable for use. Moreover, the soundtrack is not as annoying as it can sometimes be.
Windward is a game in which the player takes the role of a sailing ship captain.
The game is set in the randomized, procedurally generated seas that serve as an open-world sandbox. The player controls a trading cog from the top-down view. He or she navigates the vessel through the seas, uncovers new areas and completes quests and tasks. Most of the tasks are simple and require the player to travel between cities. The ship can carry passengers and cargo to gain money and to fight pirates to gain influence. The goal is to profit from the trade, eventually to join one of the factions and help it to assume control over the new ports. There's no semblance of a plot.
The player can upgrade his or her ship to expand the cargo space to earn more money, as well as to increase its firepower and stamina to withstand battles against pirates. The combat system in Windward is simple. When the player's ship approaches the enemy, it fires its cannons. The player has no direct control over the cannons. However, he or she can manipulate the ship so that to take a better position and lure the enemy into a trap.
As the player progresses and gathers more money, he or she can hire other ships to serve his or her faction. They can form fleets to attack and capture enemy cities. However, the player still only directly controls the original ship.
23. Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded
Russia is in a midst of Civil War. Both the front line and Ural River splits the village Backwoods in two. One part of the village is somehow controlled by the brave Red Army division headed by Chapaev. Remnants of the cowardly Whites are still comfortably stationed on the other side.
Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev and his fellow aide Petka wake up to find themselves in a bad hangover and in a worse mood. They realize that someone has stolen the Red banner from the HQ. Our heroes are totally depressed with such a misfortune, just like every decent Red army fighters should be.
This unbearable offense leaves them no choice but to sneak into the enemy territory and to retrieve the precious banner.
Although it's not the end of the story yet! Somewhere on the moon, legions of alien invaders prepare to conquer Earth. But could such a little thing really give a scare to the Red Army heroes?
• Incredibly lush new high-res hand-painted graphics!
• The beginning of the epic and captivate adventures of beloved characters.
• Breathtaking story
• Enormous amount of puzzles to solve
• Hilarious gags
Categories in common with Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded: Adventure
24. Red Comrades 3. Return of Alaska: Reloaded
World stands upon the brink of destruction all because of Pete and Vasily Ivanovich and their irresponsible use of priceless device – The Time Machine. Backwoods village was somehow teleported into the USA and it threatens to cause irreversible consequences for entire universe!
In order to save the world once again Pete and Vasily Ivanovich will have to get through fire, water and through… some other stuff and then again and again.
They will get really close to the worst criminals on Las-Vegas streets, enlist in the commandos and complete several missions for the USA government - to get rid of drug dealer's band in jungles of Central America, to fight against Saddam Hussein and even to make a trip to Alaska.
As usual, Pete and Vasily Ivanovich will get some help from their old friends from previous episodes. So meet the Anka (this time she is a FBI agent), Furmanov (he is a Mormon preacher now) and Kuzmich who suddenly discovered a rare artist talent. Of course, you will meet many new characters.
Categories in common with Red Comrades 3. Return of Alaska: Reloaded: Adventure
25. Hexen 2
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse lurk in the shadows before you. They are Death, Pestilence, Famine, and War. They are the root of all that is evil. They are the least of your worries. The last know Serpent Rider, Eidolon, lives. As the Necromancer, the Assassin, the Crusader, or the Paladin, you must defeat the dark generals and their Hell-spawned legions before you can face the Archfiend and attempt to end his ravenous onslaught. Go in peace and you will surely die.
- Experience the Quake Engine's true, polygon-based modeling for the most realistic, detailed environments ever seen in 3D gaming.
- Possess distinct spells, powers and 32 new weapons. With experience, gain levels, more hit points and certain abilities that apply to your specific character class, such as increased speed, firepower, and jump distance.
- Bludgeon your way through four demon-infested worlds - Medieval, Egyptian, Mesoamerican and Roman. Smash stained glass windows, collapse structural beams, and pulverize trees.
- Come face-to-face with Knight Archers, Fire Imps, Were-Jaguars, Skull Wizards and more. Go in with friends, or go against foes in a bloody Deathmatch. Up to 16 players can go at it via LAN and over the Internet.
26. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure!
Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You'll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await.
Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
27. Tap Heroes
Welcome to the first puppet show RPG!
Battle tons of foes, buy new upgrades, cast magic and recruit new Heroes.
Or just sit back as your Heroes do the fighting while you relax or do other things.
But just remember that you need to make sure your heroes are strong enough before you leave them to their own, especially if you are about to face a Boss!
Enjoy the show!
- Over 70 different enemies and bosses
- 10 different areas
- A Distinct group of heroes with different abilities
- Interesting powers to unleash on your enemies
- Mix of RPG and clicker grind elements with tons of skills to upgrade
- Achievements to unlock
- Ridiculous amounts of loot
- Possibly infinite gameplay
- Puppet stage graphics with cute puppet heroes!
You are Roy Becket, a young pilot with dreams of becoming as skilled as his adoptive father. When a galactic war with an ancient mechanical alien race reaches its boiling point, Roy is forced to spring into action and take control of an otherworldly bipedal war machine in hopes of saving what's left of humanity.
Joining Roy is a young girl who claims to have escaped the clutches of the nefarious aliens. Forever altered through horrible experimentation, she now possesses the very abilities humanity will need to push back the doomsday clock.
Together, they must battle an unrelenting army alone and reunite their shattered family.
The End of All Things is in sight. At the edge of eradication stands Astebreed.Arcade Shooter EvolvedAstebreed takes the classic arcade shooter and breathes new life into it. Using lovingly crafted 3D models, cutting edge particle effects, and tried-and-true Japanese mecha designs, Astebreed delivers an unparalleled atmosphere of beautiful destruction.A Full ArsenalRoy has a considerable arsenal to combat his foes, as well. Armed with the mysterious Lucis device, Roy's mech can shoot from a distance, paint targets for precision homing attacks, and even get close for a killing blow with a powerful blade attack. No enemy shall escape your wrath, no matter where they hide.Dynamically Changing PerspectiveYour enemies are not always ahead of you. Your enemies swarm, fly and intercept, and Astebreed's dynamic perspective always keeps the action in view. Seamlessly switching between vertical, horizontal, and 3D shooter, Astebreed will keep you guessing what your next threat will be, without ever interrupting the action.
29. Dungelot: Shattered Lands
Dungelot: Shattered Lands takes you on an epic roguelike dungeon-crawler adventure to defeat zombie cows, splat giant evil mushrooms, and generally get back home in one piece. Deceptively simple, ever so addictive.
- Three worlds to explore with endless modes unlocking after each one
- 4 Characters to upgrade, each with distinctive play styles
- 18 Dungeons to fight through
- Mini games to uncover, side-quests to undertake
- Bosses to fight, merchants to trade with, and secrets to uncover
Developed by Red Winter, a two man studio based in Russia, Dungelot: Shattered Lands is the third part in the popular series, and tasked the player with traversing randomly-generated dungeons, smashing enemies in the face and hunting for the keys that will allow you to venture even further. Dungelot originally became a cult hit thanks to its addictive "just one more go" feel, and with Shattered Lands, the Dungelot formula has now been fully realized.
Dungelot: Shattered Lands will feature dozens of hours of content, with three worlds to explore, hundreds of items, spells and enemies, and epic boss battles that will burn your face off.
30. Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
Long ago, a war raged between two powerful deities. Each was sealed away, and now fighters seek their hidden weapons. By chance, Fang is unwillingly embroiled in the battle, and now must choose which deity to awaken in this RPG!
1. In the three stories to play, friends become foes, foes become friends, and, based on your choices, multiple endings can be unlocked!
2. Customize weapons by fusing them with fairies and change dungeons stats through World-Shaping. Even transform with the “Fairize” skill and become stronger in battle!
3. With up to six party members on the battlefield at a time, you can play as all your favorite Fencers!
4. Play in Easy, Normal, or Hard mode and switch the difficulty to suit your play style!
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
11GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Fairy Fencer F is a trademark of IDEA FACTORY. Licensed to and published by Idea Factory International, Inc.
31. Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey
Ever wondered what would happen if you crossed Scrabble with an RPG? Now you don't have to, because Letter Quest is here!
Help Grimm and Rose, a couple of adorable grim reapers, defeat monsters, ghosts, evil bunnies and more using the power of words!
GameplayLetter Quest is a turn-based RPG where players attack monsters by spelling words. But be careful since the monsters know how to fight back - they can create different letter tiles such as poison, plague, stone, whirlwind, duplicator, spike and flipped, steal your health, heal themselves, use critical attacks, and much, much more!
Don't worry - Grimm and Rose have a lot of tricks up their sleeves too, including crystal tiles that give special bonuses, upgradeable weapons, books that provide unique boosts, special items, upgrades, potions, and more!
- 40 stages, with 4 unique ways to play each one
- Five separate areas, each with unique art and music tracks
- Tons of upgrades, books, potions, special items and weapons to help you on your journey
- Over 30 monsters to fight
- Boss monsters with unique abilities
- Over 6 hours of gameplay - much more if you choose to complete everything!
- 70 quests to complete
- 52 achievements
- A built-in dictionary of over 190,000 English words
All of the battles in Letter Quest can be played with keyboard - no more hunting for letters with the mouse if you don't want to! Simply type letters to add them to the current word, hit backspace to remove the last letter typed, and much more!
Letter Quest also supports setting key bindings for most hot-keys right in the game's options menu.Bonuses!
Every copy of Letter Quest comes with the full 8-song chiptune-y soundtrack, 4 high-res wallpapers, and some custom avatars.About Bacon Bandit GamesWe're a two-man Canadian game dev team attempting to make great games. Letter Quest is our first game, and we really hope that you enjoy it!More Infohttp://www.facebook.com/baconbanditgames
32. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
33. Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure
A comedy cosmic horrror adventure made in Transylvania.
Darkham, with its crooked gambrel roofs, dark alleys, and a past shrouded in secrecy, never really was a welcoming place, but nowadays? Kooky cults are popping up everywhere, and that most evil book, the Necronomicon, is spoken of in trembling whispers once more.
Detective Don R. Ketype is on the case to retrieve the mysterious evil tome, but unsuspecting librarian Buzz Kerwan stumbles upon it and accidentally transforms his cat, Kitteh, into a walking, talking abomination. Being humanized? Quite a downgrade.
Gibbous is a comedy cosmic horror game - a modern adventure that is classically inspired, features gorgeous HD art, detailed traditional animation, and a lengthy story that will see the three protagonists travel around the world and deal with abominations both cosmic and human-made, voodoo, and Things That Should Not Be. From Lovecraft Country to Transylvania, set off on a quest to get a very cynical cat to stop talking.
• Over 60 hand-painted, detailed environments inspired by Transylvanian architecture and nature;
• Fluid traditional 2d animation with a Disney-esque look and feel;
• Two protagonists and a talking ca--- Okay, three. Three protagonists;
• Upwards of 70 fully voiced, crazy characters;
• Special guest appearance by Doug Cockle, voice of the Witcher;
• Contains most genuine Transylvanian accent in games and media, like, ever;
• Over 4 hours of lush original soundtrack featuring live instruments;
• A lengthy cinematic story that spans continents and more;
• Moment to moment humor, darker arching plot;
• Dynamic lighting, real time reflections and weather system;
• Integrated hint system to help you when you’re stuck;
• Fully animated cartoon cutscenes that punctuate important story beats;
• Over 12,000 voiced dialogue lines;
• Custom voiced responses for all the crazy combinations you can think of;
• Lovingly made near Vlad the Impaler’s birthplace;
• No cutesifying or making fun of the Old Ones, praise their Dark Names;
• Did we mention the talking cat?
Categories in common with Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure: Adventure
Songbringer: Procedural Action RPG
Songbringer is a scifi action RPG with swords, secrets, dungeons, bosses and stuff.
You play the role of protagonist and accidental hero, Roq Epimetheos. With a propensity for partying and making music, he cruises the galaxy with his skybot Jib aboard the ship Songbringer, searching for verdant planets absent the presence of galactic police.
When Roq finds the nanosword hidden in a cave on Ekzera, he unwittingly awakens an ancient evil. The sword is pretty fraggin' sweet though. It... hums.
Jib, the Skybot
Jib began life as a human boy on the skycity planet Yuerder. Growing up, he took an interest in programming artificial intelligence, eventually making a career for himself. On his deathbed, he illegally transferred his consciousness into a skybot, destroying the consciousness link thereby preventing overwrite.
Jib scans the bodies of your fallen foes, sometimes uncovering valuable loot. He can also gain the ability to stun foes. Jib is automatically controlled by AI, or player two can play Jib in local co-op mode.
Lacking the ability to grow one as a human, Jib is obsessed with mustaches.
You choose a 6-letter world seed when beginning a quest. This seed is used to procedurally generate the planet, overworld, secrets and dungeons.
Entering the same world seed will always generate the same world, no matter which platform you are playing on. Thus lore and competition can be shared with others.
Play a new seed and surprise yourself with a new world. Or enter a seed you are familiar with for a speed run.
Open / Non-linear
The generated overworld is open and non-linear. Head in any compass direction you like or play dungeons out of order. You aren't even required to pick up the sword.
Of the nine dungeons Roq and Jib can uncover in each world:
- Some are thematic, containing puzzles and items integral to completing the world.
- Some are secret, hidden side quests in which abilities can be gained.
- Some are tough as nails with overwhelmingly difficult foes, mobs and bosses.
Secrets of the Cacti
Everywhere one looks, there is much that is not seen. Concealed treasures abound. By eating cacti, Roq gains psychedelic powers and is able to perceive the secrets that lurk in plain sight.
Some items Roq discovers can be combined to create distinct artifacts. Find a blink orb and a fire cube? Take these to the droidsmith aboard Songbringer to craft a fire orb enabling Roq to teleport forward a few steps while turning into a fireball.
Songbringer features no experience points (no XP). Progress is made by crushing mobs, vanquishing bosses and claiming lost technological devices.
On completing a quest, several factors are quantified to produce an overall score:
- Time to complete
- Percentage of map uncovered
- Percentage of items obtained
- Game mode: regular vs permadeath
Your score can be saved to a global leaderboard sorted by world seed. This leaderboard cycles through seeds by popularity and freshness. You can manually override to view a particular seed.
35. Underworld Ascendant
Underworld Ascendant is the next-generation follow-up to Ultima Underworld, the critically acclaimed series credited with creating the ‘Immersive Sim’ genre and influencing such game series as Bioshock, Deus Ex, Dishonored, Elder Scrolls and even Minecraft. OtherSide™ Entertainment, which includes original creators of the Ultima Underworld series, is innovating upon the series' signature player-authored gameplay in bold new ways.
Return to The Stygian Abyss a breathtaking fantasy realm, rife with danger and full of intrigue. Journey through the unfamiliar. Unlock your creative potential. Utilize your environment to stack the odds in your favor. Devise the ideal battle plan or dive in and think on your feet.
Each decision holds great opportunity and grave consequence. What you leave behind will be engraved on the lives of others. Assuming you survive…
A DEEPLY IMMERSIVE WORLD
Enter a fully-realized dungeon realm, rendered in expressive detail, where simulated systems make logical sense and creative experimentation is amply rewarded.
Become embroiled in an epic plot, as rival factions vie for dominance in struggles that ebb and flow across the realm. Your choices will alter the outcome in subtle and dramatic ways. Which side will you join? Will you unite or destroy?
A HERO TO CALL YOUR OWN
Launch yourself into fluid, intense combat. Cast powerful magic to defeat the enemy. Use stealth and subterfuge to avoid enemies and obstacles altogether. Freely mix and match across any skills to develop a unique hero, tailored to your style of play.
Unlock your creative potential with the Improvisation Engine. Experiment with a wide array of skills and magic. Manipulate your environment – and creatures who reside in it – to stack the odds in your favor. The game sets the challenge, the solution is up to you. Craft your own adventure.
36. Wrath of Anna
As a native of Earth, you bravely volunteered for the Earth Defense Coalition due to the imminent war with Empress Anna's remote planet of Drumgore.
During the Cross-Planetary War of 2021, you find yourself separated from your regime,. You are stranded on Drumgore and your main objective is to survive. Use your raw skills to gather resources and progress through this unique open world environment (single player or online).
CREATOR / LEAD DESIGNER: Michael L. Fiorentino Gutierrez (hamtaro-1H)
LEAD PROGRAMMER: Samuel Hall
MUSICAL COMPOSITION BY:
* NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING A PRE-ALPHA VERSION OF WRATH OF ANNA (IN DEVELOPMENT). YOU WILL RECEIVE UPDATES AS THEY ARE RELEASED. PLAYERS MAY EXPERIENCE GAMEPLAY ERRORS *
37. Beat Hazard 2
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Experience your music collection as never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter.
Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music. Beat Hazard 2 seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
Beat Hazard 2 improves on and ramps up the awesome zen feeling of battling to your own music. Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!
Pushing the boundaries of music powered gameplay, the sequel will include procedurally generated boss ships. Each track will create a unique archenemy ship for you to vanquish.
Premium music streaming services will be supported via an 'Open Mic' system that can listen in to any music source. Now the music world is your oyster, play to Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, YouTube, or any other provider!
38. Runespell: Overture
Runespell: Overture is a role-playing game combining poker mechanics with power ups and collectable cards. The world is set in an alternate medieval Europe linking historical characters with Norse mythology and sagas. The player takes on the role of the Changeling, the son of a monster god, in search of his nemesis.
- Innovative mythic poker system using poker mechanics to battle your opponents
- Unlock power ups and special attacks available as collectable cards in the game
- Combine your skills in short bursts of active play or long sessions of questing and battles
- Defeat more than 30 monsters types each with a unique card set and attack style
- Defeat enemies and make them your pets or allies
- Unlock new battle locations through questing
- Mix of beautiful hand painted backdrops and evocative 3D characters
- A compelling and original story set in an alternate medieval Europe
- Local and online leaderboard
- 20 Steam Achievements
The game is available on PC and iPad
Every kid dreams about becoming a Temtem tamer; exploring the six islands of the Airborne Archipelago, discovering new species, and making good friends along the way. Now it’s your turn to embark on an epic adventure and make those dreams come true.
Catch new Temtem on Omninesia’s floating islands, battle other tamers on the sandy beaches of Deniz or trade with your friends in Tucma’s ash-covered fields. Defeat the ever-annoying Clan Belsoto and end its plot to rule over the Archipelago, beat all eight Dojo Leaders, and become the ultimate Temtem tamer!
These are the floating islands where Temtem and humans coexist peacefully. Each island is a whole different world, but there is something we all have in common – our love for Temtem and Temtem fighting! Intrepid tamers like yourself travel on airships to the furthest reaches of the Archipelago to find the best Temtem. Every young tamer dreams of becoming the best…
But not everything is fun and peace in the islands. Behind the scenes, Clan Belsoto is weaving a dastardly conspiracy against Temtem and humans alike. You will need all the friends and your best Temtem to defeat the wicked Clan Belsoto.
Story Campaign: Journey across six vivid islands and embark on the adventure of becoming a Temtem tamer while fighting against the evil Clan Belsoto.
Online World: The days of traveling solo are over; in Temtem the world is a massively multiplayer one. Tamers from around the world can join and you will be able to see them around you, living the adventure with you and fighting to become the best Temtem tamer.
Co-Op Adventure: You will be able to join forces with a friend any time and work together towards your next goal. Catch new Temtem, complete a Route, or face off against a Temtem Leader; all while fighting alongside your friend in dual battles!
Housing: Buy your own house at Atoll Row and decorate it your way. Buy new furniture, color your walls and you’ll be ready to invite your friends over!
Customize: Customize your character to stand out from the crowd and get new cosmetics while you battle other tamers. Pick a silly hat, a comfy sweatshirt, some pants and you’re ready to go! Or maybe you prefer to wear a full-on cosplay of your favorite Temtem?
Competitive: Start by choosing 10 Temtem and the pick and ban phase will begin. Take turns with your rival to pick your Temtem and ban theirs. When all the decisions are made and the turns are ended, you will end up with a squad of 4 Temtem and the battle will begin.
40. Gravity Ghost
Gravity Ghost is a peaceful gravity hopper: Run, jump, and orbit your way through a handpainted galaxy. Join Iona the ghost as she searches for her lost best friend, the ghost fox. Explore a shattered galaxy and rescue its survivors, armed with powerups and mysterious terraforming powers. Meet the 7 magical guardians and best their challenges. There's no killing, no dying, no way to fail. Just hours of blissing out to buttery-smooth gravity goodness.Features
- 100+ Levels of unique gravity challenges
- 10+ magical powerups, including a gravity-warping 'terraforming' mechanic
- Dynamic new soundtrack from the composer of FTL: Faster than Light
- Beautiful handpainted graphics and wildly original creatures
- Voice acting by Logan Cunningham, Ash Burch, and Sarah Elmaleh
- 25+ minutes of fully animated story, hidden throughout game
- Keyboard, mouse, and controller support
- Optional English subtitles
- Available For Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Steam Achievements
Categories in common with Gravity Ghost: Indie
41. DRAGON QUEST HEROES Slime Edition
The Digital Slime Edition for PC includes eleven additional goopy Slime Weapons and two bonus maps!
- Splat O'Nine Tails
- Slime Sword
- Gooreat Sword
- Gooey Gloves
- Happy Map
- Goopid's Bow
- Squishing Rod
- Gold-Digger's Map
- Goolden Axe
In DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below, the protagonists must rise up against seemingly insurmountable odds, facing off against swarms of enemies and gigantic monsters in an exhilarating action game. Filled with characters and monsters designed by world-renowned artist Akira Toriyama, DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below will be available on PC in beautiful HD graphics.
When a dark shockwave sweeps through the city of Arba, the monsters that once lived peacefully alongside the people are driven into a frenzied rage. As either the hero Luceus or the heroine Aurora, the player joins forces with a cast of fan favorites from previous DRAGON QUEST titles, such as Alena, Bianca and Yangus, to bring the rampaging hordes of monsters to their senses and restore order to the kingdom.Key Features:
- Overpower Hundreds of Monsters – Swing into action against seemingly impossible odds and become the hero of the battlefield. Cleave through relentless swarms of monsters and fight against gigantic foes in an epic clash of good versus evil.
- Fight Alongside Legendary Characters – Players can embark on a journey with some of the most beloved characters of the DRAGON QUEST series – all voiced – to form their own party of four and stride into battle. From the sultry Maya of DRAGON QUEST IV fame to Yangus, the thief with a heart of gold from DRAGON QUEST VIII, the player’s party will always be full of character.
- Strategy-Oriented Battles – Players can level up each character and upgrade their unique spells and abilities. Swapping between characters strategically and unleashing the right skill at the right time will help players survive the toughest battles.
- Collect Monster Medals to Turn the Tide – Gather monster medals from defeated foes to bring them back to the battlefield as allies or to take advantage of their special skills. Up to 24 monsters can fight by the player’s side at any one time.
- Legendary Trio of Creators – The title comes to life in beautiful high-definition graphics for PC with a host of distinctive characters and monsters designed by world-renowned artist Akira Toriyama. Both Yuji Horii, director and creator of DRAGON QUEST, and Koichi Sugiyama, the composer closely tied to the series since its first installment and creator of countless memorable musical masterpieces, are working on this full-scale action RPG.
Graphics options supported for high end PCs:
- Rendering resolution
- Shadow processing
- Glare adjustment
- Turning movie scene playback on and off
- Number of characters displayed
- Draw distance
- Texture Quality
Support for a maximum frame rate of 60fps
Support for full HD display at a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080
42. Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
Are you ready to adventure like it’s 2001? Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island is a passionate revival of the legendary 3D platformer genre with classic gameplay, playful gadgets, and a lighthearted story set in a gorgeous, colorful world reminiscent of our childhood adventures.
Go on an action-packed adventure, collect gadgets helping you explore a beautiful paradise and save it from destruction. It’s up to Skylar Lynxe, our nimble and courageous heroine, and Plux Owlsley, the trusty sidekick, to prevent the villainous CRT from conquering their newfound home and turning it into a wasteland.
Traverse the tropical beaches, volcanic caverns, snowy mountain tops, and merciless desert of Clover Island. Fight an army of CRT’s minions, and find powerful upgrades expanding your abilities. Explore the island with the freedom-boosting Jetpack and uncover its mysterious past with the puzzling Time Orb. Are CRT’s turret bots giving you trouble? Grab their missiles and send them back, turn their gatling fire against them and send his minions flying with the powerful Magnetic Glove!KEY FEATURES
- Wield a powerful mechanical arm and whack robots to your heart's content!
- Expand your moves with gadgets like the Jet Pack, Magnetic Glove and Time Orb!
- Explore every nook and cranny of Clover Island and rescue its natives from CRT's imprisonment!
When the great and terrible Storm destroys Shu's village, he embarks on a desperate journey to survive. On his travels he'll encounter stranded villagers; survivors of the devastation that need his help. In return for his assistance, these peculiar characters will grant Shu unique special abilities that he can use to traverse the treacherous path ahead.
Shu and the villagers' only hope is to work together, in search of sanctuary - and a way to stop the Storm. Can you outrun the end of world?
- 15 lush, expansive levels, set in 5 diverse lands
- A plethora of collectibles and secrets to discover
- 10 recruitable characters, each with their own unique power
- An incredible original soundtrack
- Compete in time trials to see who is the fastest out of your friends - or the world
44. Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
Become the living book, Tractatus de Monstrum, and command a brigade of puppet soldiers as you navigate the twisting passageways of the Labyrinth of Refrain.
When at your base, prepare for your journey by upgrading your brigade! Create new puppet soldiers, assign them different squads and formations, synthesize better equipment, take requests from townsfolk, and get assistance from Dronya in the form of Witch Petitions.
Once you've entered the labyrinth, be sure to search every nook and cranny as you jump over barricades, solve puzzles, and smash your way through walls to delve further and further downward in search of treasure and rare artifacts. But be careful, the more riches you obtain, the more vicious the dungeon becomes. Can you survive long enough to bring your haul back?
Fight past terrifying monsters by giving orders to your puppet brigade. Change their formation, use special skills, or call for an all-out attack! The battles you face will be challenging, so your success depends on your preparation and your strategy.KEY FEATURESA Massive MazeDive into the miasma-filled labyrinth as the Tractatus de Monstrum along with your brigade of puppet soldiers to smite monsters and uncover dark secrets.Fast-Paced Combat!Strange creatures and traps of all sorts will stand in your path as you go deeper in the maze. Give orders to your army and crush them with special skills!Build an Undefeatable ArmyCreate your very own puppet soldiers, grant them a variety of different roles, and assign them to specialized squads to make your own unique brigade!
45. Alien Spidy
The stage is set for the adventure of a lifetime as Spidy embarks on a perilous journey through a visually stunning 2D/3D world, where quick reflexes and fast-paced platform action create a fun and rewarding gameplay experience, which is easy to pick up, but challenging to master.Key features:
- A unique blend of fast paced physics based platform action and challenging puzzles
- A visually stunning, cartoon-styled animated world
- Use the analogue control to perform intuitive skill-based manouvres as Spidy swings from danger, shoots his web and avoids numerous pitfalls and enemies
- Explore three unique game environments with 69 diverse and challenging levels
- Overcome a huge range of enemies and fight epic boss battles
- Accessible for both casual and core gamers…it’s easy to pick up, but challenging to master
- Unlock over 300 collectibles and achievements
- Replay levels to earn higher scores and improve your leader board rankings
46. Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
Side-scrolling RTS is back! Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawaramageddon lets you command the Vikings, Demons, and Persian armies. You can take on the campaign or face off against other players in online multiplayer and challenge your friends in custom battles!
Gather gold and mana, send out armies, and support your forces with a wide arsenal of magical spells - all from a side-scrolling perspective. That doesn’t mean Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon is easy to master: only the most cunning of Chiefs can lead their side to victory! Think you're ready to face the hordes of evil? Prove it in online matchmaking!
- Fresh gameplay - Offering a unique and action-packed take on the strategy genre, this game packs a punch!
- Online Multiplayer - Command your armies, adapt to your opponents, and execute your perfected counter-strategies! Take on the world in online 1v1 multiplayer and climb the leaderboards!
- Extensive single-player campaign - Follow the adventures of Redbeard the Viking fighting as he travels from the Persian deserts to the depths of hell!
- All across the world - Face off while commanding the Viking legion, an army of carpet-riding Persians, or brutish Demons! Each faction features unique tech trees with units, spells, and resource-mechanics!
- Build it your way! - Use the Custom Army feature to conscript an army consisting of your favorite units and spells, and pit them against your friends in a custom game!
- Up for a challenge? - Think you got what it takes? Every campaign mission features a time challenge and bonus objective that will force you to try out new strategies and think on your feet.
- Enlist mighty champions - A wise man once said "When the going gets tough, buy hero units!" Not only do these super units pack a mighty punch on the battlefield, each one of them also offers their own special ability!
- Play while matchmaking - Nobody likes waiting, so we made sure you never have to! You can enter matchmaking while battling it out against the AI in Skirmish or going for a high score in the minigames, and will return to where you left off when your multiplayer match has ended.
Don't own Scoop yet? We'll unlock him for you! He's a great hero to get started with, so jump into the battlefields of tomorrow when you need a change of pace!
Helgø is the brother of Helga, the Viking hero unit. He has traveled the nine realms all by himself and gathered many powerful relics during his travels... but the stracciatella ice cream still eludes him!
Helgø Scoop will be available in Awesomenauts after Swords & Soldiers II Shawarmageddon has launched on Steam!
47. Captain Forever Remix
You built your spaceship out of Plasma Cannons, bulkheads, and a couple of Twin Thrusters. Just ahead there's a massive enemy vessel bristling with MegaBoom Missiles. You want those missiles. You need those missiles. You dart forward and maneuver deftly between the spinning RipSaw blades on the front of the enemy craft and blast away at the Command Core. BOOM! It explodes leaving behind a haul of weapons and thrusters. Those MegaBoom Missiles are free for the taking. You quickly attach them to the front of your own ship, making it much larger and more powerful...
Can you create the raddest spaceship? Captain Forever Remix is the spaceship builder roguelike. Voyage across the Solar System and blast apart randomly-generated enemies for spare parts.
You better build a pretty tough ship, because you're gonna need it. Your little brother turned into a bubblegum mutant and is being a total butthead. He froze the Sun, poked out Jupiter's eye, drank Neptune's oceans, and cracked Earth like an egg! Set off across a messed-up Solar System to put a stop to the big jerkface once and for all!
Captain Forever Remix is an officially-licensed re-imagining of the indie classic Captain Forever.Build your ship bit-by-bitProtect your Command Core with bulkheads, weapons, & boosters to customize your ship. Every piece you add affects movement, combat capabilities, and armor.Plunder enemies for new partsEvery enemy ship is randomly generated and presents a unique combat challenge. Go in guns blazing or pick them apart carefully so that the leftover Ship Bits can be grafted to your ship!Choose your toolsObliterate your enemies with ScatterBlasters and MegaBoom Rockets or shred them to pieces with the RipSaw. Make the fastest ship in the Solar System with Uniboosters and Twin Thrusters, protect it with Bubble Shields, Repair Bulkheads, and tons more!Captain Forever - RemixedExperience all-new gameplay that wasn't in the original cult-hit Captain Forever. Collect rare Power Bulkheads to access special abilities, unlock new starter kits, discover new Ship Bits, and avoid deadly traps laid by King Kevin!A new look, a new universeRemix features a completely new art style that draws inspiration from the 1990's heyday of amazing & weird cartoons. Tour a Solar System in disarray as you set out to put a stop to the insane shenanigans of your mutant little brother & get payback!
48. Fallen: A2P Protocol
In a World saved and destroyed by a new energy source, a quest for revenge will unveil the deepest secret on how it all began to fall apart.
- Deep turn based tactical combat: Old school Action Points system, Looting within missions, melee combat and dozens of weapons to choose from and more.
- Limited ammo and resources: Make every round count and think twice before your shooting spread.
- Destroyable environment: Destroy cover, walls, cars, graves, barrels and more and make your own paths, or why not kill an enemy that was passing by.
- Rich story and dialogues: Linear story with voice over actors. Complete the Main Quests to finish the Story or do some side missions in between, your choice.
- RPG Character progression and skills:: Customize your characters with 20 active and passive skills to choose from, master each weapon type by using it.
- Adapt to changing events and weather conditions: Adapt to different weather conditions on the battlefield and overcome the penalties to win the mission.
49. Coffee Crisis
Coffee Crisis is an arcade-style beat 'em up that pays homage to the nineties era of classic arcade and 16-bit brawlers. Play solo or join up with a friend to fight across eight unique locations ranging from your Coffee House HQ to the far reaches of outer space. Go up against an army of wild alien enemies, and the humans that have been taken over by them using weapons, special moves, suplexes, and coffee!
The Smurglian race has come to Earth and they're not leaving until they steal our four most prized commodities: our metal music, the best coffee, cat videos, and all of the WiFi. Challenge them through unique and innovative levels inspired by real-life areas. Originally released on a retro platform that needs new games like Earthlings need WiFi, you can now take the fight to your PC. Join Black Forge Coffeehouse baristas Nick and Ashley, two galaxy gladiators called to arms to stop this madness and remove the Smurglian threat from Earth.
The Smurgliens can have all of the Rap Metal and Country Pop that they want… but if you don’t help our heroes fend off against the alien-assimilated elderly, bros, cowgirls, and meat head bouncers, they might end up going after good music!
This game features:
- Single or Local Co-Op Play
- Controller Support
- Steam Trading Cards and Badges (Coming soon!)
- Heavy Metal
- Possessed Grannies
- Dangerous amounts of caffeine
So grab a hot mug and save the world!
50. Inside My Radio
Can you beat the beat? Journey as a green LED mysteriously trapped inside a dying boombox and play the ultimate musical experience. In this rhythmic platform adventure where your every action needs to be right on the beat, bring electro, dub and disco music back to life!
- Rhythmic awareness is vital when you jump, dash or slam. You have to hit that beat! Never under any circumstances should you play on mute!
- Feel creative, play with the music and unleash your inner musician! Inside My Radio lets you compose the track: YOU are in control, either with your actions, movements or jam zone, where you can freely choose and mix the tracks the way you want.
- The game is a mix-tape where every level is a different track: every level brings different variations to electro, disco or dub!
- Enjoyed the experience but want more? Try to finish the levels before the clock expires, in Time Attack mode. It’s rhythm or die time: the more you hit the beat, the higher your score multiplier goes, the better your score. Don’t miss a beat or you will lose your multiplier AND get a time penalty!