Games Like Punch Club
Category: Role Playing, Strategy, Sports, Simulation, Indie, Fighting,
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iOS, macOS, Linux, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS,
Trying to find games like Punch Club? Try these 20 great games that are similar to Punch Club, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Punch Club that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Punch Club for PC
- Game like Punch Club for PlayStation 4
- Game like Punch Club for iOS
- Game like Punch Club for macOS
- Game like Punch Club for Linux
- Game like Punch Club for Nintendo Switch
Games Like Punch Club: Overcooked,Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator,You Must Build A Boat,Shakedown: Hawaii,Russian Life Simulator,Never Split the Party,Death by Game Show,Epic Tavern,The Adventure of Magical Girl,Pixel: ru²
Overcooked puts the player into the shoes of two restaurant chefs at once. Each level is a kitchen, and your goal is to cook a list of meals following the onscreen recipes. The time is limited, and there are restrictions on how much money the player can spend on the ingredients. The player controls two characters that can be switched at any time or ordered to do a list of actions.
The kitchens are often set in the oddball places, such as a pirate ship, two speeding trucks, a pedestrian crosswalk, or an iceberg. The level elements are dynamic and may move or change during the gameplay. Tables and ovens can slide, and the cooks can fall off the level, though they will respawn shortly.
There’s a story mode in which cooking is tied to the plot. The game is set in the Onion Kingdom that was attacked by an insatiable spaghetti monster. The chefs travel back in time to refine their cooking skills and feed the monster when it appears again.
Since even in the single mode the player has to control two cooks, the game predictably has a co-op multiplayer and a competitive mode in which the players try to “outcook” each other. Both modes, however, are local, and there’s no online multiplayer.
2. Oh...Sir!! The Insult SimulatorThe parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
3. You Must Build A BoatYou must build a boat.
You must spring out of bed.
You must bargain with the lizardman.
You must heed your undead navigators.
You must slide rows or columns of tiles on a 6x8 grid.
You must match at least 3.
You must run to the right.
You must focus intently on 2 areas of the screen simultaneously.
You must match keys to unlock chests and swords to attack.
You must literally collect your thoughts and trade them for dragons.
You must not dally.
You must not be too hasty.
You must voluntarily ramp up the difficulty by taking on multiple quests at once.
You must incrementally reach your goals. You must build a boat.
You must try again.
You must try again x5.
You must win every time, even when you don’t.
You must remain optimistic.
You must upgrade your magic staff.
You must occasionally stop playing to allow for your hand to uncramp.
You must take credit for random chain combos you made no effort to arrange.
You must trust a blue bean man to make dangerous investments with your money.
You must forget about the blue bean man.
You must mind the asp.
You must reconcile that despite the game’s title, you begin your journey in possession of what is, in no uncertain terms, already a boat.
You must build a boat.
You must go all-in on the retro aesthetic.
You must trade junk for gold with the voidorb.
You must pray for salt.
You must consume fish and tomatoes for time.
You must venture through hell.
You must disarm traps like your life depends on it.
You must make an offering at the chapel.
You must rally the Fantasy Union and the Undead Buddies to your cause.
You must weigh anchor and methodically yet joyously hop in sync with your entire crew.
You must feign interest in critiquing the gardener’s work.
You must look up at the clock and wonder how it’s so late already.
You must build a boat.
You must build a boat!
YOU MUST BUILD A BOAT!!!
4. Shakedown: Hawaii
BUSINESS IN THE FRONT. BODIES IN THE BACK.
From the boardroom to the streets, build your corporate empire and destroy the competition.
Welcome to Shakedown: Hawaii, Vblank Entertainment's latest open world adventure. Shakedown: Hawaii parodies mega corporations, white collar crimes, and the most comically egregious business practices that go alongside. It playfully satirizes business that's so ballsy, you'll be left saying, "I'm not even mad, that's amazing!".
Build a "legitimate" corporation via open world missions, property acquisition, shakedowns, sabotage, market manipulation and collateral "re-zoning".
The entire island is up for grabs... or at least, will be once you ruffle enough feathers.
5. Russian Life SimulatorThe most realistic simulator of the life of a Russian person. Collect pension from birth, collect bottles to survive and become part of an exciting life-long story.Distinctive Features:
- Funded pension system, but be careful, you can lose it
- Huge selection of character enhancements, from your favorite vodka to the tame bear
- Carefully thought-out economic system, in which the main currency is the bottle
- Many costumes allowing you to be fashionable and attractive, and therefore increasing income
- A rich selection of locations, reflecting the entire path of the Russian Man
- Music reflecting the Russian soul
- Voice acting from cult Russian personalities
- Choice of the President of the Russian Federation
- Invasion of foreign invaders
- Hardbass in the front door
- And other secret events
Try to avoid the jail!
6. Never Split the PartyNever Split the Party is an ultra social rogue-like! You're one of four adventurers entering an epic dungeon to take down the evil vampire known only as The Countess, who killed your parents and is now constantly bombarding you with insults.
Explore a procedurally generated dungeon, amass powerful upgrades, and cooperate with your fellow adventures to conquer and crush the vile dungeon bosses!
Never Split the Party has over 120 upgrades, 21 magical potions, 28 unique enemies, and over 425 room designs spread among 5 procedurally generated dungeon levels for maximum replayability!
Each player has both a role and a character class.
The four unique roles in the game each provide vital info to the party.
- The Cartographer tracks the dungeon maps.
- The Treasurer tracks each players inventory.
- The Vitalist tracks each players health.
- The Loremaster tracks all knowledge of the upgrades.
If you were to be split from the party, say through an Skeleton Wizard's teleportation or a Punter that knocks you into the next room, then everyone else would lose access to your roles vital info until you're reunited.
You'll also get to unlock and choose your character class. While the initial Fighter class will be FREE for everyone (so that you can always play with your friends), access to the other 5 classes require the Fellowship DLC.
7. Death by Game ShowWelcome to Death by Game Show. A game of pop culture, decision making chaos and hidden parodies starring U.H.Wutt. A lead-footed tub of goo sentenced to rehabilitation in a time of droid tyranny and human ignorance.
Become the smarts behind Wutt’s rehabilitation, or as the fine print calls it “kidnap-come-illegal-trial-leading-to-banishment-and-death-sentence”. Fight back against the tyranny, free the minds of humanity and find freedom-for-all!
- Twitch Strategy - Death by Game Show puts survival and success into your own hands. It’s not about power but how resourceful and reactive you can be. Can you think your way to victory?
- The Learning Curve - Anyone can spawn a droid but can you do it while grabbing coins? ...placing buildings? ...spinning for loot? ...dodging attacks? Can you react decisively and win?
- Customization - You can modify the game’s text, give the droids a paint job and build your own levels. Can you make and share the best via the workshop and win a prize?
- Story delivery - In Death by Game Show the story is told through short social exchanges, battlecries and hidden messages. Can you cut through the BS and find the truth?
- Satire - Death by Game Show is about fictional characters, in a fictional show within a fictional universe based on our satirical view of modern day life. Meanings, metaphors and parodies are everywhere but will you spot them?
Death by Game Show is still very much being refined and improved. Reach out to us via the discussions as we take all constructive criticism seriously.
8. Epic TavernEpic Tavern is a fantasy-management-RPG where you rule the land from your Tavern. Recruit heroes, send them on quests, and reap the rewards! Build a legendary Tavern to attract Heroes from every corner of a dangerous and magical world. By bringing together courageous parties and sending them off on dangerous (and oftentimes crazy) adventures, every decision you make will alter the destiny of your Epic Tavern!
Player Choice: In Epic Tavern, every quest choice made and every adventurer befriended could unlock new quests, new alliances, or access to characters, items, and tavern building opportunities. The experience grows as you play - your choices will directly steer the fate of your intrepid adventurers!
The Tavernmaster: You and your tavern are at the center of a world full of danger, intrigue and unlimited adventure. Your every choice determines the future of your establishment, bringing heroes and stories together in fellowships that will become the stuff of legend. This is where friendships are made, and where great adventures are started. In Epic Tavern, you build the destiny of your world, one drink at a time.
The Adventurers: A multitude of characters drawn from 20+ classes and walks of life will visit your tavern. Mages, warriors, assassins, and more will be at your disposal! Befriend them over drinks and learn their secrets. Between quests, take their experience, level them up, and influence the nature of their destiny.
The World: You will send your new friends on quests to explore the land of Beor. These quests unfold into an epic storyline unique to your playthrough. Epic Tavern pushes the limits of a player-centric narrative and creates a brand new model of the classic RPG experience. The impact of your choices will inexorably change your adventurers and the World itself!
Attract Adventurers: Build a legendary Tavern that draws the greatest heroes in the world. Befriend your patrons by loosening them up with frothy pints and hire the Adventurers whose traits you desire.
Unlock Quests: Perk up your ears and listen for whispers and rumors to find the opportunities you'd like your Adventurers to pursue.
Assemble your Party: Choose your heroes based on their skills and strengths. Equip them with special weapons and relics, and then send them off to claim victory in their quests.
Track their Progress: Follow your party on the map and see in detail how the quest is unfolding. Each encounter could yield treasure and XP, or tragedy and defeat.
Sort Out the Results: Use what is earned to boost your Tavern's renown, level-up your victorious Heroes, and prepare for ever more treacherous quests.
Not All Challenges are Overcome: Expect to meet failures on your path to glory. Whether or not a quest ends in victory, expect your adventurers to change! Every triumph and every sorrow weave the fabric of your world's unique destiny.
The Path of Transformation: Quests will lead to important changes in your characters. What if your decision to send a fatigued and injured character on a quest leads to critical failure that results in a Total Party Kill? It’s not just a matter of who you send, but also of what happens to them on their travels.
Grand adventure awaits in the world of Epic Tavern!
9. The Adventure of Magical GirlThis is the sequel to "The Legend of Bean".
The protagonists this time are three young girls from a magic academy. In the Sea Empire Cadiaden, there is the most advanced mainland magic academy. Firoro, Mirumiru and Kukuri are students from this academy. The protagonist Firoro, makes an extremely bold decision because of a very common matter, causing an irreparable serious consequence, and a great adventure to escape on the edge of life and death is
After the end of "The Legend of Bean"
The mercenaries Kaim and Asal are unable to get used to the court life, so they give up their lordship and continue to wander around, living by eating grass as mercenaries. But their boring routine is broken again. They would meet the three students from the magic academy. What kind of story would be waiting for them?
- Magical Girl + JRPG
- Lovable, addicting characters
- Exciting story full of twists and witty or hilarious dialogs
- High-quality maps, monsters and graphics, along with a lush music score enhance the experience
- Over 30 different monsters to fight, each with their own strengths, and modifiers for them as well for even more variety.
the prequel《The Legend of Bean》
10. Pixel: ru²We live in an amazing time. Computers are becoming smarter and more powerful, and more tangible items are being turned into digital data. Science predicts that within the next hundred years artificial intelligence (AI) will be as smart as humans. Imagine the possibilities if this trend continues for thousands of years.
In the distant future, AI will be so common in technology that even a single pixel in an image file may be controlled by one. Pixel: ru² is a tale of a sentient pixel that is tasked with eliminating a virus and restoring corrupted image files. Being a pixel isn’t easy; you’ll face infected pixels, puzzles that require color and gravity manipulation, and precision platforming challenges. You can complete your mission as efficiently as possible, or you can let your curiosity lead you to bits of information that may reveal the bigger picture.About
Pixel: ru² (are you squared) is a game that is a combination of a platformer, a shooter, and a puzzle game. The gameplay features color theory based puzzle and combat mechanics and gravity manipulation based puzzle and platforming mechanics. There are a lot of simple systems stacked on top of each other which makes it easy to learn, but difficult to master.Early Access
Since Pixel: ru² was first conceived, we've been deigning it for be a competitive game. You don't need to compete to enjoy the game, but we built the score system around players competing with each other on global leaderboards. To help make sure everything is balanced, we're providing access to the game early. This will allow us to see what needs to be adjusted to help make the game better overall. We do plan on raising the price as we add more content to the game. If you'd like to purchase the game at a discount, buy it now before it goes up in price. Doing so will also help you shape some of the game's mechanics. If you're not willing to take the risk on an Early Access title,
11. Car Mechanic FlipperPLAY PINBALL USING CARS
Welcome to Car Mechanic Flipper - where as a car mechanic you buy old and broken cars, repair and pimp them up to finally sell them on auction to get a nice premium for your hard work. The more money you earn on flipping the cars the more you can invest back in your workshop to improve it. Get access to premium cars as a reward for having best in class workshop. All of that nicely packed as an old school arcade pinball game with voxel look and feel.
Apart from the best in class pinball experience there is a whole city in the top part of the gametable where you can go to test your car. Collect fuel and when you have you tank filled enjoy drifting around the trees, visit the stores to buy tools or just go and visit the ZOO. High paced fun awaits. Just don't get caught by the police.
When you master the gameplay it is time to improve your table. There are plenty of options to customize your table for best in class experience. Start with choosing just the right pinball bats. And then focus on levelling up the workshops so you can accept premium cars for repairs.
- Fast paced arcade gameplay.
- Easy to grasp the basics - but challenging to master to perfection
- Supports both Pad and Keyboard controls.
- Tons of cars to flip.
- Hit the mechanics to fix the car.
- Visit chasis, wheels, body, engine workshops and upgrade relevant car elements.
- Fuel up and drift around.
Lots of additional content awaiting you in the city. Just start with visiting the voxel ZOO.
12. WazHackTime moves forward only when you do in the dungeons of WazHack, so you can take your time to solve problems instead of just spamming 'attack' and 'drink healing potion'.
With over 300 unique items to be found, you will invent your own solutions to sticky situations. With over 150 different monsters, many with unusual attacks, you will find plenty of sticky situations!
The procedurally-generated dungeon and vast array of possible items gives immense replay value. Some games you'll find a good weapon early, other times you'll rely on wands or potions or spells.
You don't see it much in the all-action video above, but some of the most fun is had just standing still trying to work out how to get out of a sticky situation. Should you try that unknown potion? Maybe it's Healing? What about that wand? Maybe it's Magic Missile... or maybe it's a Wand of Create Monster, and it'll get even stickier!
You start with your choice from 16 character classes, each with different starting equipment, stats, belief system, and available talents. The game you play also depends very much on what interesting loot you find. Maybe you'll find a great spellbook and put all your efforts into turning your uneducated knight into a master battle mage!
Skullgirls is a fighting game developed by Lab Zero and primarily published by Marvelous and Autumn Games. Since its initial release in 2012, it has received two free extensions, Skullgirls Encore and Skullgirls 2nd Encore and while its roster initially consisted of an all-female cast of 8 characters, 6 more characters were added, 5 being developed thanks to the game's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, including 2 male characters. At its release, Skullgirls was developed by Reverge Labs, but the team that created the game split off from the company to form Lab Zero. In Japan, the game is published by Arc System Works. On Nintendo Switch, the game is published by Skybound Games.
Skullgirls takes place in the Canopy Kingdom, inspired by 1940s America, in which corruption and conflict runs rampant. Once every seven years, an artifact called the Skull Heart appears, granting the wish of one woman. However, if the Skull Heart is used by a woman with impure intentions, it will control her, turning her into a destructive monster called the Skullgirl. Not once has anyone used the Skull Heart without falling to its curse. The game follows the stories of 14 characters on their way to face the Skullgirl and retrieve the Heart, be it for the greater good or simply their own gain.
The game is a tribute to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and its mechanics are intended as a more polished version of the classic fighting game title, with some original ideas. In a standard player vs. player match, each player controls one character out a chosen number of one to three characters which they can switch to at any time. They can also call their inactive characters to perform assist attacks. Like most Marvel vs. Capcom-inspired games, Skullgirls is fast-paced and features long, complex combos based on animation cancels. It introduces a burst system which allows players to break their opponent's combo if it becomes too long.
Skullgirls features a 'dark deco'-inspired art style mixed with some horror themes and a jazz and rock soundtrack consisting of 28 tracks. In 2013, the game set the Guinness World Record Gamer's Edition record for most average frames of animation per character in a video game, reaching 1,439 frames per character and 11,515 frames total for its initial eight-character roster.
In February 2013, Skullgirls came in second in a crowdfunding event organized by fighting game website Shoryuken to decide what would be the final game featured on the EVO 2013 line up, with all proceeds sent to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Skullgirls raised over $US 78,000. While it was not featured as an EVO main game, EVO organizers supported the game's side event by providing prize money and advertisement.
14. XenonautsXenonauts is a strategy game in which you control a multi-national military organisation defending a Cold War-era Earth from alien invasion, using small squads of persistent soldiers to eliminate the extraterrestrials and recover their technology in turn-based ground combat. A detailed strategic layer allows you to co-ordinate the defence of the planet, using your interceptors to shoot down UFOs and researching captured artefacts to learn about your foes and unlock new combat equipment to use on your missions.
Xenonauts is a spiritual successor to the classic X-Com strategy games from the 1990s. We aim to improve the graphics, add new content and streamline the interface whilst still retaining all of the key mechanics of the original games. Devoted fans should love this game, but we're also keen to introduce the joys of old-school grand strategy to a whole new generation of players who might not otherwise experience it!
Please note that the native Mac / Linux versions of the game are still in beta, however older WINE-wrapped "ports" are available and known to be stable whilst development of the native ports is still ongoing.Key Features
- Ground Combat: Xenonauts delivers tense turn-based combat across realistic, varied and fully-destructible battlefields, against almost fifty different variants of enemy. Missions range from capturing crashed UFOs or alien bases to defending cities (or even Xenonaut facilities) against alien attack. You'll experience the chill of encountering a new alien for the first time and the joys of test-firing a new weapon for the first time. Deeply asymmetric combat keeps the battles interesting - after all, you're fighting intergalactic invaders with 1970's ballistic technology!
- Strategic Management: You will also be managing the defence of the planet, dealing with the invading alien UFOs with your customisable interceptors. You need to balance the needs of your funding nations with your own. Your funds are limited - are you going to spend them on battlefield equipment, more scientists, or expanding your coverage of the planet? Your priorities must be balanced carefully if you are to win the war.
- Research Tree: Xenonauts has an extensive research tree with almost a hundred projects to unlock, each with its own unique description and painted artwork. It slowly reveals the intentions and origins of the invaders, while also unlocking new battlefield equipment, aircraft and vehicles for you to use as you harness alien technology and turn it against them.
- Persistent Soldiers: Soldiers in Xenonauts are persistent from mission to mission, improving their stats and gaining ranks with combat experience - but their deaths are always only a single bad move away. You will grow to care about the brave men and women under your command as they slowly grow from green rookies into hardened veterans, but that only makes it more painful when their heroic tale is cruelly cut short by a burst of plasma fire...
- Detailed, Emergent Simulation: Xenonauts contains no scripted missions, just broad rules setting the pace of the invasion. As such, no game plays out the same twice. If you shoot a Scout UFO down over a polar area, you get a Crash Site mission where you can capture a crashed Scout UFO in an Arctic tileset. Commence a battle at night and you'll be fighting the mission in the darkness with reduced sight range. If your base is attacked, you fight the defence in a perfect replica of your base. A lot of time has gone into weaving the two very different halves of the game together into something that feels both natural and enjoyable.
15. Weapon Shop FantasyWeapon Shop Fantasy is a shop simulator with a whole lot of RPG elements.
Or maybe it's an RPG with a whole lot of shop simulation…
Craft mighty weapons!
Enchant them with magic!
Here are just a few of the things you can do in Weapon Shop Fantasy…
Defeat mighty (pixelated) enemies
Collect rare materials
Learn awesome and useful skills
Make your own skill combinations
Defeat monsters for new materials… or just steal them and run away
Bring on new staff, send them on adventures, keep all of the materials they gain
Read some hilarious (and sometimes cheesy) dialogue between some pretty silly characters
In Weapon Shop Fantasy, you can also hire a team of staff members to do specific jobs for you, additionally you can improve their abilities and push them to develop new skills.
The staff training system is almost limitless, so there's always room for improvement and investment in your staff. Combine staff training with enemy battles, collected materials, and skill unlocks, to make your crafted weapons and equipment more and more powerful.
There are over 200 different pieces of gear and equipment to be crafted, with an equally impressive selection of over 200 skills. With skill combinations, you've got almost limitless options.
There's a huge selection of over 70 monsters, as well as a few giant bosses to conquer, in addition to over a hundred missions to complete.
We've also added some unique mechanics to the game. One example is having to lure bosses out of hiding, using food to entice them. Offer them something sweet, then destroy them.
When you craft different weapons and equipment, you'll notice that each one has its own attributes and skill bindings. The weapon crafting also has an element of luck, so you never know when you might just luck out and craft the perfect weapon.
Also, what weapon crafting game would be complete without additional enchanting mechanics to further imbue your equipment with even more raw power.
In addition to crafting and making money, you can also send your staff members on auto-battle journeys where they'll earn materials for you as they progress deeper and deeper into dungeons. You'll see your materials building up, but pay attention to the health of your staff. If you feel there's a chance they might die, you can run from battle at any time and keep any materials they've already earned from that journey.
We hope, whatever you decide to do in the game, that you have a great time doing it.
Digdog Studios Ltd.
16. The SpatialsBased in Barcelona, Weird and Wry is a game development studio founded in 2014 by two brothers: Carlos and Max Carrasco. Together, Carlos (programmer) and Max (artist) share a taste for sims and classic gameplay -- which is easy to see in The Spatials, their first project. Inspired by the great classic sim games of the '90s, The Spatials combines classic base-building gameplay (based on isometric tile room building) with a real-time combat system and an exploration campaign. After publishing version 1.0 in mid 2014, Carlos and Max saw the potential of their idea and developed a much improved second version with Early Access starting in August 2014. In October 2014, the game was approved for release on Steam. In 2015, The Spatials continued to grow in popularity -- featured in Let's Plays from YouTubers and articles in major sites such as Rock Paper Shotgun.
17. Creepy RoadWhen everything goes insane and the world falls apart, a man must take up arms to protect his loved ones. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, and try not to succumb to the madness that awaits you!HUGE BOSSES
Don't let their size scare you! Observe their fighting style, find a weak spot and show no mercy when you finally get your chance to attack. Go get ‘em, Flint!CRAZY WEAPONS
Ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies. The choice is up to you!BEAUTIFULLY HAND-DRAWN GRAPHICS
For Creepy Road, we have created a truly mad world with over 30 original kinds of funny and furious enemies, from animals and birds to psychos. Most of them have their own original attacks too. Just try to defeat them all! All the locations contain original hand-drawn graphics, and each one has unique details, objects, and a memorable atmosphere. All the characters and locations were painstakingly designed with a great love of details!Main character
Flint Trucker is a good guy with a rich inner life. Maybe he’s read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, perhaps he likes to listen to Tchaikovsky, and it’s possible he even goes to Dali's artwork for inspiration... He’s mysterious... but one thing’s for certain, he loves to destroy all who dare to stand in his way!Music
Each location in Creepy Road is accompanied by an original musical theme, helping players immerse themselves in the atmosphere of what is happening and setting the rhythm of gameplay. The game contains more than 15 original musical tracks.
Punch Club is a cross between sports management and The Sims, packed together in the retro pixel-art style. The plot is based on the 1980s and 1990s action movie staples and is full of ironic references and quotes from them. You play as a young boxing prodigy whose father was murdered by a stranger. Your goal is to become a great sportsman and win a tournament, but also to investigate and avenge your father’s death. The player controls his character around the clock, making him exercise, eat, go to the job, buy food and other items, and interact with other characters.
Working out will improve the boxer’s main characteristics, such as strength and stamina, moving him towards his goal. But there are also essential Sims-like attributes like hunger and happiness that wear down during activities and need to be replenished. Money is also essential and can be earned by performing jobs and quests or by winning boxing matches. Before each fight, be it a match or an assault by a street gang, you choose a number of skills that the boxer will use this time. Completing quests will earn you favors from the other characters that will help you to advance the central plot and find the murderer.