The best games like Project CARS are:
- arrow_rightCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- arrow_rightForza Horizon 4
- arrow_rightS.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- arrow_rightGRID 2
- arrow_rightDiRT Rally
- arrow_rightSanctum 2
100 Best Games Like Project CARS:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (35)
- PlayStation 4 (37)
- iOS (27)
- Android (16)
- macOS (33)
- Linux (20)
- Nintendo Switch (9)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (37)
- Xbox (8)
- PlayStation 3 (49)
- PlayStation 2 (18)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (10)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Web (1)
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
The fourth installment of a popular series, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is split into two different, gameplay-wise, parts. The single-player campaign invites players to go through the episodic story, where players control six different characters. And even though the stories are taking place in different locations, the events of the campaign are happening simultaneously, creating the sense of urgency and painting a large-scale picture of the events.
Multiplayer side of things in the Call of Duty series has been more popular among the players. A lot of features, not present in the single-player campaign, will be available to the player, such as a killstreak mechanic, that rewards players for killing multiple enemies without dying. Multiplayer maps consist of team-based and deathmatch based game modes, where players take on the objectives in order to complete the map mission or to obtain the largest amount of kills. Depending on how well the player does, they will be rewarded with experience points, which will allow them to level up and unlock new weapons, abilities, and perks for the playable classes.
2. Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is the eleventh game in the Forza franchise of racing games and the fourth in the Horizon subseries.
Forza Horizon 4 takes place in a shared open world that is loosely based on the United Kingdom. Up to 72 players can share a server at which they participate in races together. They can also purchase in-game homes, which allow the players to unlock faster cars and driver perks. The drivers are customizable up to their clothing and emotions.
Weather and seasons
Forza Horizon 4 has a dynamic change of weather and seasons that change on a weekly basis. The weather conditions are synchronized and shared by all players on the same server. The weather and seasons alter the environment and thus the gameplay. Conditions like snow, mud, and ice can influence not only the driving style but also which areas and routes are accessible during which season. Most notably, the players can drive on the ice when lakes and rivers freeze.
Forza Horizon 4 features more than 450 vehicles that are licensed by over one hundred car manufacturers. Among the few notable manufacturers that were not included because of licensing problems are Toyota and Lexus.
Although the game is oriented towards online multiplayer gameplay, it also has a single player and local multiplayer modes. The game also introduces a level editor mode called Route Creator that allows the players to design and customize new routes.
3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
This post-apocalyptic game that spawned the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise is inspired by (but not really based on) the 'Roadside Picnic' novel by brothers Strugatsky and Tarkovsky's movie 'Stalker', borrowing some of the terms and aesthetics from both. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl is set in Ukraine, in the infamous Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Several parts of the open-world setting were modeled after the real Chernobyl surroundings, including the power plant and the city of Pripyat, although designers took some liberties. The bleak environment and dark ambient music help to create an unsettling atmosphere of this place.
According to the backstory, in 2006, the second Chernobyl disaster occurred, turning the surrounding area into post-apocalyptic ruins, full of grotesque mutants and time-space anomalies. The "stalkers" in this world are the explorers who wander The Zone in search of valuable loot. You play as the Marked One, a stalker who lost his memory. All that remains of his past is a memo that says “Kill Strelok”. The Marked One will have to learn more about himself, Strelok, The Zone, and its mysteries. The plot is non-linear, and there are multiple endings that depend on the quests you completed earlier.
4. GRID 2
GRID 2 is a racing game, the sequel to Race Driver: GRID.
In the centre of the "story" GRID 2 is a racing championship, which we gradually promote around the world. Money is not needed, the main thing is to conquer the audience. The race will be held in such places as Paris, Hong Kong, Chicago, Dubai, etc. All the tracks, drivers, teams, cars and sponsors in the game are real.
Compared to GRID (the first part of the series), there are more modes. There were races on the so-called "Checkpoint", endurance race and other several options. And the significant thing now that there is no driving on the rails, sudden acceleration of rivals and unpunished wiping of bumpers (also, damage to the machine is not displayed on the screen, it is necessary to focus on its behaviour and the replica of racing engineer).
The main feature of GRID is time rewinding. The number of rewinds is limited, but with this, you can save yourself from a fatal outcome.
Homefront is a first-person shooter, set shortly. The game takes place in North America, as the United States are blown apart by a fearsome enemy.
The protagonist is a former US pilot, caught in the middle of the chaos that erupted in his country. Parts of the states are occupied, and police are rampaging in the streets, confronted by American rebels. The main mechanics of the game are shared with most of the linear shooters of the time, but the setting of the story adds a new flavor to the well-known system. The most prominent feature is combat and weapons, as the developers tried to make them as realistic as possible, allowing players to experience the hardships of modern rebels fully.
Homefront features a multiplayer mode, where players can engage in fierce battles, arming themselves with various weapons and using different vehicles, ranging from AFVs to helicopters, to gain an extra edge over the enemy.
6. DiRT Rally
DiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
GRID is a racing simulator that lets the player dive into the motorsport, assume the real racer’s role and even control his own racing team. Races and racing championships are held in three main locations – the United States, Europe, and Japan. All racing circuits in the game are the mixture of imaginary and the existing ones. The gameplay is divided into 6 racing classes: GT championships, drifting, touge (climbing the narrow mountain pass like Pikes Peak), open wheel racing, demolition derby, and 24 Hours of Le Mans (additional at the end of the season). Each car of 43 available in the game is tied to one of the event types. Several professional teams compete within these championships. Therefore, to start the career player have to choose one of the disciplines and a professional team to join. While progressing GRID gives an opportunity to create your own racing team, hire sponsors and other drivers, and participate in different events. The gameplay also has a remarkable feature called “flashback” that allows rewinding time to prevent driver’s mistakes.
8. Sanctum 2
Sanctum 2 is a first-person shooter game, the second installment in Sanctum series by Coffee Stain Studios.
The story takes place on planet Loek-III colonized by people. The colonies are built around the Cores, large spheres of energy that make Loek atmosphere suitable for humans. You take a role of one of four Core Guardians team members. There are 4 characters in the game with its unique abilities and characteristics and several unlockable weapons for every one of them.
The gameplay may be essentially described as a mix of FPS and tower defense. Every level is necessarily a tower-defense-style map with the main building, the Core, which player has to protect from waves of enemies, coming from the access shafts. Every round consists of two phases: building phase, when the player can build towers and walls that help hold back waves of enemies, and defending phase when the player has to kill enemies in order not to let them destroy the Core.
9. FlatOut 2
The second part of the FlatOut series offers a variety of racing options. This part of the series has street racing as its main theme.
The game includes 34 cars divided by three types: "derby", "race" and "street". As the player's career progresses, he or she can unlock more cars that include everything up to school buses. Each car has its unique characteristics and may require different driving styles. The player can also upgrade his or her existing vehicle instead of purchasing a new one.
In the career mode, the game includes more than 30 tracks with varied environment and length. The levels often allow more than one route to choose from at any lap. AI-controlled opponents have personalities that define their driving style. Besides the races, there are mini-games that offer the player to perform stunts.
Differences from the original game
Compared to the first part, the sequel doubled on the number of available cars, tracks, and mini-games. FlatOut 2 also introduced longer tournaments and online multiplayer. There's also an improved physics engine. The tire grip was enhanced, making the controls more sturdy, and the cars are now less likely to bounce off the track.
There's also a ragdoll physics model that defines the movements of the driver within the car. After crashes and during the stunt mini-games the driver may even fly out of the car. In some mini-games, the goal is to throw the driver's body as far as possible or to land it on a designated target.
10. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
11. The Final Station
The Final Station is an action-adventure game developed by Do My Best Games.
It is 2059, 134 years after the First Visitation when UFOs crashed on Earth and began infecting humans creating zombies. With many countries destroyed, humankind was able to repel the attack at a large price. A united government is formed, migration to unaffected regions takes place. Life slowly comes back to normal. Railroads become the main transportation method, connecting the last remaining cities. The unnamed main character works as a train driver. After he finished the delivery of special cargo, the Second Visitation begins.
The Final Station is a two-dimensional pixelated game that focuses on survival and resource management. The main objective of The Conductor is to reach his home to protect his daughter. The players arrive at numerous stations on their journey to look for fuel, food, and ammunition. The survivors of the Visitation can also be found at the station and be taken with you on the train.
While the players travel to other stations, they can interact with the survivors they had picked up. They may request food, medicine or offer a quest upon talking to them. These survivors will walk off your train when they reach their destination.
The Only Traitor DLC
A DLC was released for the game. It offered a different plot perspective, new enemies and instead of driving a train, the main character drives a car.
12. Table Top Racing: World Tour
Table Top Racing: World Tour is a racing simulator with the emphasis on its cartoon-ish style of toy cars. The genre is already well-established, and the game continues to use ordinary mechanics for entertainment and replayability.
The player can choose between different upgradeable cars, and compete in four different championships. Each map is a racing track in an utterly non-racing environment, such as a kitchen table, children’s playroom and so on. Different race types make the player consider his car of choice, as well as the upgrades, for the challengers are vicious and always tries to utilize every card in their sleeve against you.
The game also features a multiplayer mode, where up to 8 racers can compete with each other on various race tracks, for glory or fun. The soundtrack and the graphics style gives the game the look of a real racing simulator while keeping the setting of toy cars, which allows the players to immerse themselves in the high octane world of Table Top Racing.
Categories in common with Table Top Racing: World Tour: Racing
13. SteamWorld Heist
Steamworld Heist is a pirate-themed turn-based strategy with shooter and platformer elements. You take on the role of a pirate captain, Piper, as she recruits robots and leads them through space to capture enemy ships. The game has a side-scrolling perspective, and most levels are procedurally generated.
The main resource in the game’s universe is water, and all power try to get it. But unexpectedly one more side appears in this conflict: aggressive steambots that attack people. Only Piper can find out what’s happening and save the world.
To fulfill your mission, you need to form a team of robots to fight by your side. There’s a huge variety of potential crew members that can be found in different parts of the galaxy. To recruit them you spend water or reputation points you get completing missions. Every soldier has unique abilities and specialization that upgrade through the game. Battles are made in a classical turn-based manner with a realistic physics model that features ricochets, laser sights and bomb throwing.
14. The Room
Fall into a world of bizarre contraptions and alchemical machinery with The Room, a BAFTA award-winning 3D puzzler from Fireproof Games. Follow a trail of cryptic letters and solve many unique devices in ever more extraordinary places, on a time-spanning journey where machinery meets myth.
The Room PC is a fully-enhanced HD release of Apple's 2012 iPad Game Of The Year, including the 'EPILOGUE' DLC that adds 20% more content and play time to the original release. This PC version of the game has been many months in the making and has involved recreating almost every asset in the game from the ground up.
Fireproof Games are a small independent team working in Guildford in the UK. We self-published our first game The Room in September 2012 and were stunned with both the critical success and our new-found fan-base, not to mention multiple international awards. The Room has changed our lives and we hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed making it.
15. Forza Motorsport 5
Forza is a long-running series of racing game that took a standard formula and adds several personal touches. Realistic and bright car designs, energetic soundtrack, and racetracks that will test the driving skill of every player.
Forza 5 was brought to the players with 200 different cars from more than 50 manufacturers and brands, and after the initial release, there were eight monthly car packs. Each of them consisted of 10 cars and could be purchased as DLC. Each car can be individually upgraded and purchased from the main menu.
Soundtrack took a turn from the licensed songs, creating an original orchestral score, mixed with a previously established in the series ambient electronic sounds. More than 2 hours of original music, released and distributed digitally.
Most racing tracks in Forza are a detailed representation of real-life locations or transferred fictional tracks from previous titles of the franchise. One of the tracks is a recreation of a Top Gear test track after the promotional Xbox One reveals by the cast of Top Gear.
Platform: Xbox One
16. The Crew 2
The Crew® 2 gives you the chance to showcase your skills and rise as a multi-skilled motorsports champion.
WELCOME TO MOTORNATION – TAKE THE CHALLENGE TO THE GROUND, SEA, AND SKY
Push boundaries and take on new experiences in iconic locations. Fly and spin through fog and clouds above the snowcapped Rocky Mountains, burn rubber in the backstreets of New York City, sweep through the Mississippi River, and explore every inch of the Grand Canyon. Driving your dream hypercar, riding some of the most iconic American bikes, and taking control of the swiftest aerobatic planes and powerboats: opportunities for fun and challenges are limitless in a fully redesigned USA.
SWITCH INSTANTLY BETWEEN VEHICLES & ENJOY A 100% SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE
The Crew® 2 is about open world freedom behind the wheel of your favorite rides. Shift from one to another with just a push of a button using the Fast Fav feature and experience the full potential of this huge and seamless open world. Cruising through L.A in your dream hypercar, switch to the swiftest aerobatic plane to rise above the skyscrapers and enjoy stunning perspectives over Hollywood, then swap it for a slick powerboat as you reach the coastline, landing smoothly on the Pacific ocean: opportunities for fun and challenges are limitless.
BE THE CHAMPION YOU WANT TO BE
Join four different motorsports families from around the country: street and pro racers, off-road experts, and freestylers. They’ll hook you up with new rides, and they’ll introduce you to their own unique motorsports culture and set of disciplines. Through competitions and chance encounters, find and hone your personal style, collect and customize your dream rides, show them off in your HQ, and make your mark on the entire US motorsports scene.
SHARE AND SHINE IN A CONNECTED WORLD
The world of The Crew® 2 is fueled by the need to share your personal accomplishments and unique moments with friends and others – break records and be a pioneer! Every time you achieve something, it will be saved as a new challenge for other players, while you will be encouraged to surpass the feats of others. Capture and share all of your best moments with the press of a button.
17. SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
Shift 2: Unleashed (Unleashed) Need for Speed: Shift. The sequel expands on many aspects that were introduced in the original.
The game offers 148 cars from 36 manufacturers and 35 different tracks on which players can compete in several types of races.
The game is not overloaded with plot details, not directly related to car racing. The main character is a novice racer who wants to become a champion - and that’s it!
The same approach is seen in many other characteristics of the game. In particular, in the organization of management and in the system of admission to the following levels. Much has been done in these things easier than one might have expected. At the same time, the game is a full-fledged car racing simulator - you need to control different cars in different ways, in full dependence on engine power, front or rear wheel drive, as well as on tuned systems installed on the car, parts and corresponding settings. Even one detail can significantly change the ride.
The creators of the game emphasize the difference between arcade type games and car simulators - and refer Shift 2: Unleashed to the genre of realistic car simulators. This is a game about real life.
In contrast to the realistic movement of cars, the racetracks in the game do not always repeat their real prototypes. However, all changes in the configuration of the tracks are undertaken in order to make the game more interesting.
Among the main innovations of the game are: an in-helmet camera, a hot dog.
'Helmet-camera' - allowing you to observe the game through the eyes of a car pilot. The image of this camera, respectively, is completely dependent on the movement of the pilot's head during the race. The camera shakes, tilts when cornering, jerks forward in collisions. And if the car goes at high speeds, the image of the camera simulates the blurring of the field of view, typical of the human vision in similar situations. Finally, if the car and the pilot get into such an accident, in which the camera should break, it breaks and the player’s point of view returns to normal observation.
Hey, it’s not a bad idea. champion.
In the career mode, players learn driving skills from reputable teachers, with a total of about ten world-class instructors in the game.
For example, Vaughn Gittin, a Formula D Champion talks about the career of a pilot in general, how to customize the car, Autolog, teaches how to drift.
18. Test Drive Unlimited 2
Test Drive Unlimited is an arcade car and motorcycle simulator developed by Eden Games. It is not linked to the previous installment of the series in any way.
The game starts on a Spanish Island of Ibiza. The customizable main character works as a car valet. One day, they are offered to participate in an island-wide championship called Solar Crown due to his dream of becoming a professional racer.
Like in the previous game of the Test Drive franchise, the game features a completely open world and is set on two islands - Ibiza in Spain and O'ahu, Honolulu.
The players are free to buy whichever vehicle they want as long as they have the required driving license and money. There are four licenses in the game, Asphalt, Off-road, Classics, and Motorcycles. Each license has several levels that must be acquired in the in-game driving school.
The cars are not the only thing available to the players. The game features a wide variety of social options. The players are free to buy new clothes, houses, visit casinos or even start their own crew by purchasing a club building.
The game features a free-roaming multiplayer mode, with up to eight players playing together in one game session. Apart from free-roaming and competing in races, it is also possible to visit the game's social hubs, other players houses or drive in one car with other players.
Categories in common with Test Drive Unlimited 2: Racing
19. Project CARS 2
• 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
• Full 12K & VR Support
• Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
• All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
• LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
• New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
• Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
• State-of-the art physics model
• Revamped gamepad handling
• Class-leading Esport capabilities
Categories in common with Project CARS 2: Racing
20. RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free-to-play racing simulator. It houses official race series such as DTM, WTCC and ADAC GT Masters, but to get access to all content players are bond to excruciating grind. It can be avoided by paying for each little piece in the in-game currency that players purchase for the real money.
Simulation in this game is on the point: developers worked with real racecar drivers to fine-tune the small details such as tyre modelling and suspension physics. You can compete using with bots in singleplayer sessions and fight real racers during multiplayer ones on 25 real-world tracks. The park of cars consists of major brands: BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen and developers plan to enlarge it. To properly feel the speed players might need a gaming wheel: the game still supports all kinds of inputs, but the most compelling experience is with the wheel.
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
22. URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE
URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE is a racing platformer game developed by Tate Multimedia. It does not have any relation to the Trials game series.
The players take control of a freestyle bike rider. The objective of the game is too complete the level using the most tricks possible.
The game features two types of stages: the players are required to finish the level in a certain amount of time or to complete a given list of tricks.
The levels for the first type of stages do not require anything else other than completing the stage while avoiding obstacles. If the player's character touches anything with any body part, they have to restart from the nearest checkpoint. The environments in the game differ drastically from each other. The players may even ride through a city where a riot takes place.
The trick-oriented stages do not feature a time limit. The players have to complete a certain trick and follow the directions that are placed on the level. There are five tricks present in the game. For each successful trick, the player is awarded points based on how spectacular the trick was. For every fall, 50 points are taken away from you. These points are used to unlock new levels and to compete with other players using the in-game leaderboard.
A player customization system is also present in the game. While the players are free to dress their rider however they like, it is also possible to upgrade the bike, which will affect the gameplay.
23. Wargame: European Escalation
Wargame: European Escalation is a real-time strategy game developed by Eugen Systems.
The game takes place during the end of the Cold War and explores the face off of NATO and the countries of the Warsaw Pact. More than 300 units of eight countries are present in the game.
The singleplayer mode features four campaigns (One for the FRG and the U.S. and two for the USSR). Each campaign is a hypothetical war scenario between the NATO and Eastern forces in Central Europe.
There is no unit building present in the game. Every arriving reinforcement is paid for using deployment points, which are accumulated for control over key areas. Reinforcements are not unlimited, as the amount of purchasable units is limited. Units earn experience on the battlefield and if they survive until the end of the mission, they can be used on the next level of the campaign.
Units have a set of stats: experience, health, psyche, ammo count, and accuracy. The units psyche depends on the state of the battle with the enemy forces. If a unit suffers a panic attack, it's efficiency goes way down. Vehicles can be upgraded. Some of the units are only present in the game's multiplayer mode. Initially, the player has access to a little number of the game's units. New units are purchasable for the command stars that are awarded both in single and multiplayer modes. The players can get 840 stars overall.
Categories in common with Wargame: European Escalation: Strategy
24. Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack
Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack is a standalone expansion pack for Portal 2 developed by Valve. It is mainly focused on the developers that are using the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK and a Senz3D depth camera. The camera is required to play the title.
The game features no plot whatsoever as it was developed as testing grounds for Intel's technology.
The core gameplay is the same as in the vanilla Portal 2 game. The players pass testing chambers using an Aperture Science Portal Device. This device creates two portals: blue and orange, which can be passed through by the players freely. The Portal Gun can also lift objects with its integrated gravity module.
The objective of the player is to reach the exit of the testing chamber by solving an environmental puzzle. For example, the door must be opened with a button that is triggered by a heavy crate. The players have to reach the crate first and somehow get in on the button for the door to open.
With each level, the difficulty of the environmental puzzles rises a bit with the addition of new elements and the increasing size of the chambers.
There are seven maps present in this map pack, specifically made for the use of the Senz3D camera.
Sixense is a technology, that is developed by Intel. It allows the players to interact with the in-game objects using a special depth and gesture camera that is communicating with the game through a special API.
25. Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition
Continue the story of the outbreak and see another paradise gone to hell - fully remastered.Paradise gone to Hell!Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – and now more beautiful than ever. Caught in the midst of an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!The Dead Island ExperienceSmash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with visceral astounding melee combat and true story-based 4 player co-op in a sprawling open world just waiting for exploration.Features
- Includes all previously released DLC!
- Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island: Riptide in crisp full HD with improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
- Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat
- Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad
- Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere - feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island.
Categories in common with Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition: Action
Event is an award-winning narrative exploration game where you must build a relationship with a lonely spaceship computer to get home. Set in a retrofuture inspired by sci-fi classics such as 2001: A Space Odyssey, the game is about forging a personal relationship with your only companion, an insecure AI entity capable of procedurally generating over two million lines of dialog. You interact with the computer, named Kaizen, by typing messages on terminals throughout the ship. The reality of your situation will emerge organically as you communicate with Kaizen and explore the mysterious ship in first-person perspective.
WARNING: Currently experiencing major game breaking bug on MacOS. Patch coming very soon. Beta branch reported stable.
You’ll freely navigate evocative 3D environments brought to life with physics-based rendering and advanced lighting techniques. You’ll examine items to gather information and solve hacking puzzles as you progress. You can even leave the ship for breathtakingly scary spacewalks! All sound and music come from the environment; there is no traditional score. The ship is essentially the AI computer’s body, and reacts to Kaizen’s feelings by making different sounds—pay attention for clues!
As in any relationship, there can be gratitude, disappointment, or jealousy, and Kaizen reacts differently depending on its mood. By working through the fears and anxieties of your virtual companion, you can eventually find your way back to Earth—while unraveling the cryptic history of the ship and the 1980s society from which it emerged.
27. RIDGE RACER Unbounded
The latest title in the RIDGE RACER franchise, RIDGE RACER Unbounded gears up to carve its own destructive path with a new breed of arcade racing.
RIDGE RACER Unbounded brings an unexpected dimension to the series, delivering an original blast of ferocious racing adrenaline. Join the Unbounded street racing gang, lead by Kara Shindo, and test your driving skills against rivals in every street and alley of Shatter Bay. Prove your worth, get respect and expand your turf. Key Features
- Crash through everything - Cutting edge physics and effects combine to bring direct destruction like you’ve never seen before. Unleash your rage to obliterate everything in your way and carve your own path.
- Race in urban environments - Shatter Bay lives by its own rules and is ripe for being torn apart by the overpowered vehicles rampaging through its many areas, including the commercial zone, refinery, port, and high-rise construction site.
- New breed of racing machines - Traditional racing machines are out and dozens of badass street machines are in, including the legendary RIDGE RACER Angel and Devil cars.
28. Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Assault Squad is a real-time strategy game developed by Digitalmindsoft. It is a stand-alone expansion pack to Men of War.
There is no fictional plot present in the game. Instead, the players take part in real battles of World War II.
The game features multiple singleplayer campaigns for the U.S. Army, Vermacht, Great Britain, the USSR, and Japan. Nonetheless, the game does not focus on these campaigns much, as they are only used to introduce the players to the core mechanics of the game before allowing them to compete in the game's multiplayer mode.
Each campaign consists of 5 missions, 3 of which focus on the assault on the positions of the enemy, with the next one revolving around holding your own ground and counter-attacking the enemy forces. In the last mission of any campaign, the players have to control a small squad that is sent out behind the enemy lines to sabotage the enemies' defense.
During the game, the players take control of specific combat squads and armor, that can be called in by using the reinforcement points. These points are awarded to the player upon capturing and holding the control points. The capture of new positions allows for purchasing new vehicles and troop upgrades. The main objective of any singleplayer mission is to capture all the points on the map.
Men of War: Assault Squad comes bundled with a map editor.
Categories in common with Men of War: Assault Squad: Strategy
29. F1 2011
The official FORMULA ONE™ game returns with new circuits, split-screen and co-op Championship modes plus all the cars and stars from the 2011 season. Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh International Circuit, race the iconic Nürburgring circuit for the first time in High Definition and take on Abu Dhabi with a spectacular new day night transition. Use KERS and DRS to blast past rivals and race wheel-to-wheel against Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel. Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode, set your best lap in Time Attack or test yourself online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate a full 24 car grid. Off track, become immersed in the world’s most glamorous sport with enhanced media interaction, expanded Paddock, new Parc Ferme area and celebration animations. F1 2011™ - be the driver, live the life – go compete!
Key Features The sequel to the BAFTA award winning 2millon+ seller F1 2010™
Go compete in split-screen, co-op Championships and online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate full 24 car grids
Features all the stars, cars and circuits from the 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh circuit and take on the Nürburgring for the first time in High Definition in a FORMULA ONE game
Use KERS and DRS for new attack and defence options – blast past rivals and defend your line
Be the Drive, live the life – new Parc Ferme area, enhanced media interactions, new celebrations and more immerse you in the world’s most exciting sport.
Race wheel-to-wheel with stars like Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso
Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode or take on quick fire modes including Time Attack.
Features new Pirelli tires, flashback and new authentic engine damage
30. WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship
On a race track, it's the car that makes all the difference. In a rally, it's the driver. WRC 6 puts you to the test: fog, mud, punctures, night racing, engine breakdowns... you have to deal with it all. WRC 6 also includes: all of the official 2016 content, including Rally China, 11 Super Special Stages on a 1:1 scale, local split-screen multiplayer, worldwide leaderboards and new online challenges every week, all the designated cars and courses in very high definition, two brand new modes, even more spectacular game cameras and free access to the entire 2017 eSports WRC!
Categories in common with WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship: Racing
31. Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
From the art and stories of famed graphic novelist and filmmaker Enki Bilal, and the studio created by adventure game legend Benoit Sokal comes Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals.
Set in France in the year 2023, the country is governed by a dictator who rules by religious absolute power. A mysterious ship shaped like a pyramid has just appeared in the sky and sent representatives to speak with the French government.
As Nikopol, you will find yourself in a suspenseful adventure to find your father and thwart a dangerous conspiracy. Entangled in political intrigue you're caught between two worlds, one of anarchy and one of immortality.
- A thrilling mental challenge in a rich futuristic universe inspired by famed graphic novelist Enki Bilal
- As Nikopol, you must use cunning and logic to protect yourself from the Immortals' plans and thwart a dark conspiracy
- Interaction with 8 characters in 6 different environments, each made of several settings
- Visually stunning graphics
- Immersive gameplay
- Classic point and click interface
Categories in common with Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals: Adventure
32. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
33. Switchblade (2018)
SWITCHBLADE - GAME DESCRIPTION :
On the cyber world of Thraxx, Havok has returned.
After 10.000 years of peace, the Fireblade, source of power for the
ancient Bladeknights, has shattered.
The night burned red, and the people of the Undercity fell beneath the
onslaught of Havok's nightmare creations.
Helpness, the Bladeknights died alongside their people.
Only one of their order survived.
You play Hiro, the last of the Bladeknights, a hi-tech warrior armed
with steaith, cunning and a powerful reprogrammable cyber-arm.
You must enter the Undercity and reassemble the sixteen fragments of
the shattered Fireblade.
Only then will you be able to take on Havok and average the death of
THE OBJECT OF THE GAME :
You must guide Hiro, the Bladeknight through the labyrinth of the
Undercity, to recover the 16 fragments of the shattered Fireblade. Once
you have collected all 16 fragments, you must use it to defeat Havok,
to bring to an end his reign of terror and to avenge your people.
This is a side scroller beat'em up platformer with a bit of metroidvania genre on it!
34. Thief Simulator
Become the real thief. Observe your target and gather information that will help you with the burglary. Take the challenge and rob the best secured houses. Buy some hi-tech burglar equipement and learn new thief tricks. Sell stolen goods to the passers and avoid too much attention from the police. Do anything that a real thief does!
A good thief always observes his target. What's inside? Who lives there? What's your target day schedule? Find out when the house is empty and does it have nosy neighbours. Check if their dog chooses dog snacks over the bone. Dress as a courier or a cop to investigate your target even better. Choose from lots of possible approaches to prepare the best plan. Many modern devices available in Thief Simulator might come in handy with gathering intel about your target and it's neighbourhood.
The faster, the better. Find and steal as many valuables as possible in the shortest time possible. Remember that infinite backpacks don't exist. When it's about time you have to maintain cold blood. In every house you'll find tons of useless stuff, which can really slow you down. If you're not shure that you can take some serious money for it, maybe a good idea would be to leave it behind and save space for some expensive goods. If you fill your backpack with worthless items, you may have to waste your time to throw stuff out just to make space for other things. Be careful, cause some things can draw police attention to you!
A real, experienced thief can spot places where there's most probability of finding some valuables on the fly. Use the scanner to highlight all the valuables in sight and places where you can expect them to be. Remember that you can use it only few times during burglary and that it has a limited range.
Get rid of stuff that can lead cops on your track. Turn off the GPS trackers, disconnect all the devices from the internet and erase serial numbers. Disassemblement of an car is expensive, but if it's a rare model, spending a few dollars may save you a few years in prison. Some of the goods you can sell without investing money in getting rid of tracks, but ultimately the decision is yours. Remember, that if you dont remain careful, cops will eventually knock on your door.
Look around for any useful items. They will save you some time on lockpicking or hacking. Keys, notes with passwords to the alarm systems, or even fridge magnets. All those things can look useless, but can also make life of an aspiring thief so much easier and reduce your burglary time even by a half. Of course many of them are just useless trash... Or maybe they aren't?
Be careful! In some houses you can meet unexpected guests. If they catch you in the act, your memory portrait will be on every pole in the city. This will seriously impact your intel possibilities and reduce the trading capabilities.
Design your own house. Build a fortress and put it to the test with the Thief Simulator editor. Choose from alarm systems and security devices you've already seen to make potential thief's life a little harder. Get yourself a dog or two. Surround your house with the electrical fence. It all depends on your imagination and wallet of course. See if others can rob you!
Find your neighbour's house or build it yourself, and find out if it's easy to rob. Make a bet with frend about who robs the other one first, or join forces, build an unconquerable fortress and put it to the test by sharing it with other players.
35. Tiny Brains
"Tiny Brains" is a cooperative action puzzler that follows four super-powered lab animals in their attempt to escape a mad scientist's experiments. In this joyously chaotic multiplayer game, the four "Tiny Brains" must combine their unique physics-based powers to navigate through a trick-ridden maze. All of the puzzles in "Tiny Brains" can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The game has competitive and challenging fast paced communicative play along with simple controls so players of any level can jump right in.
Key Gameplay Features
- Cooperative Gaming: Tiny Brains requires players to collaborate and put their heads together to overcome physics-based obstacles. With each player controlling a different superpower – Create, Force, Vortex and Teleport – the Tiny Brains must work as a team to move forward and escape the scientist’s deadly labyrinth of mazes.
- Play It Your Way: All of the puzzles in Tiny Brains can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The co-op level design creates dynamic, emergent gameplay, whether advancing through the campaign mode, beating time-based challenges, or competing in endless levels.
- Whimsical World: To escape the mad scientist’s lair, players explore a colorful world of Popsicle stick-like ice pops, duct tape, tiny cages and Rube Goldberg machines. The zany art style gives rise to a slew of slightly mutated, yet oddly cute, playable characters.
- Hardcore to Casual: Tiny Brains eggs on hardcore gamers with competitive leaderboards and fast-paced communicative play, challenging them to combine their powers as efficiently as possible. At the same time, the game has simple controls and physics-based mechanics that make it easy for casual and less-experienced gamers to jump right in.
36. Project CARS - Pagani Edition
Project CARS - Pagani Edition
Welcome to this special free edition of Project CARS, featuring a select group of Pagani vehicles and three locations to drive them at.
'Project CARS – Pagani Edition' Features the Pagani Huayra, Huayra BC, Zonda Cinque, Zonda R, and Zonda Revolucion, and three intricately modeled tracks — the Nürburgring and Nordschleife combo, Monza GP, and Azure Coast — along with two game modes, and full VR support on both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, as well as support for 4K screens and traditional displays.
This free, PC-only game has been built around the market-leading Project CARS simulation, and is the result of a unique collaboration with legendary Italian car-maker Pagani Automobili.
Designed to showcase both the very best examples of Pagani’s eponymous supercars along with the world-class technology that underpins the best-selling Project CARS simulation, 'Project CARS – Pagani Edition' is an invitation to encounter the digital integration of high-octane hypercars with cutting-edge racing-game technology.
Quick Race Weekend
The full version of Project CARS is available here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/234630.
37. F1 2014
Feel the power of new turbocharged FORMULA ONE cars in the most accessible FORMULA 1 video game yet. F1 2014 features all the cars, drivers and circuits from the 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, including new tracks in Russia and Austria, the return of the Hockenheimring in Germany and the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which ran at night for the first time in 2014. A new driver evaluation system which tunes the game to your level, shorter career options, refined handling and new Very Easy difficulty level brings FORMULA ONE alive for absolute novices. Experienced gamers can customise their settings to enjoy a more serious simulation of the demands placed upon FORMULA ONE drivers. An expanded Scenario mode, extensive online multiplayer options and split-screen racing enhances F1 2014’s recreation of the world of FORMULA ONE for long-established fans and newcomers to the series.
NEW CIRCUITS – Race the new Spielberg circuit in Austria, the new Sochi Autodrom in Russia and the return of the Hockenheimring, plus experience the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was run as a night race for the first time this year
ALL THE CARS, ALL THE STARS – F1 2014 features all of the new season’s driver changes up and down the grid and the dramatic changes in this season’s cars
EXTENSIVE MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS – Prove yourself in two-player split-screen or online in 16 player races with 6 AI to simulate full 22 car grids
DRIVER EVALUATION SYSTEM – Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is the driver evaluation system, which tunes the game to your level following a one lap race
RACENET – Track your stats and get new regular online challenges with RaceNet, Codemasters’ free online community hub
ERS DEBUTS – Replacing last season’s KERS system, ERS delivers drivers more power automatically and opens up overtaking opportunities – feel how this extra power changes the race
EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE – Complete an increased range of scenarios based on real-world racing situations and earn medals in this extended mode
REFINED HANDLING -Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players
TURBOCHARGED FORMULA ONE – Experience the raw power delivered by the new turbochargers in changes the handling in each F1 2014 car
ENHANCED CAREER MODES - Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options.
38. Mini Motor Racing EVO
Based on the best-selling game on portable and enhanced for PC, Mini Motor Racing EVO delivers sweetened visuals, updated physics and turbo-boosted bonus content. Full steam integration allows for cloud saves, big picture, and leaderboards, while the custom Steam Workshop track editor lets you to design and share tracks with the world.
Mini Motor Racing EVO: the racing game for those of us who never bother to ask which button is brake.Key Features
- WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and you’ll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including Team Fortress & Portal 2 cars!
- UPGRADE YOUR RIDE. Pump your hard earned winnings into several upgrades to help give you the edge
- MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 40 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions
- EXCLUSIVE TEAM FORTRESS 2 AND PORTAL 2 TRACKS!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. With up to Up to 4 players
- STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS. Packed with Steam achievements to conquer
- CUSTOM TRACK EDITOR WITH STEAM WORKSHOP SUPPORT. Create, share and play on your very own creations!
39. Bus Simulator 18
Whether in the industrial or harbour zone, downtown, in the surrounding villages or the business park, in Bus Simulator 18, you experience up-close the exciting everyday life of a bus driver in a vast and freely drivable urban area. Get behind the wheel of your 8 original licensed city buses from the great brands of Mercedes-Benz, Setra, MAN, and IVECO and transport your passengers safely and punctually to their destinations, either solo in single player mode, or with friends in real-time multiplayer mode.
As a bus driver in the 12 different districts, you’ll face the challenges of the traffic in a big city and everything that entails. Don’t be deterred by freak weather conditions, potholes, traffic jams, fare evaders, accidents, construction sites, night driving and specific passenger requests. On the contrary, take full control of your bus, earn money, gain a good reputation owing to your safe and punctual driving style and enjoy almost limitless driving pleasure in the authentic urban locations. Use the thousands of miles of virtual roads and streets to gain new districts, new buses and new customisation options.
With the extensive modding support of Bus Simulator 18 there are no limits: create routes, build your own buses, create bus liveries, design new maps and share them with the community, or download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
But drive carefully with the buses you build! Don’t cause any damage or accidents and watch out for the speed cameras located around the city, or it could have a negative effect on your reputation, not to mention your wallet.
So, what are you waiting for? Your shift has already started!Features:
- 8 buses from 4 leading manufacturers are faithfully reproduced in meticulous detail, including the Mercedes-Benz Citaro K, Mercedes-Benz Citaro G, MAN Lion’s City bus, MAN Lion’s City CNG articulated bus, SETRA S 418 LE business, SETRA S 416 LE business, IVECO BUS Urbanway and the IVECO BUS Urbanway CNG articulated bus.
- In real-time multiplayer mode you can drive around the 12 districts and over 5.8mi² of routes in the freely drivable urban area with up to 3 friends and therefore promote your bus service.
- The updated progression system and the comprehensive management element, including route planning, the purchase and sale of buses, staff planning and numerous statistics will guarantee long-term game motivation.
- For novices and pros: you can play in a simplified or a realistic mode.
- Modding: let your imagination run wild and create routes, build your own buses, design bus liveries, create new maps and share them with the community. You can also download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
- Support for popular steering wheels, gamepads, Tobii eye tracking and TrackIR.
- Authentic bus sounds, extensive tutorial and passenger voiceovers in English and German to provide even more atmosphere.
- Control your bus in different weather conditions, both day and night.
- Customisation: fully customise your buses with different colours, patterns and advertising panels.
- Authentically reproduced cockpits of the 4 manufacturers, equipped with numerous individual functions.
- Smart traffic AI and a range of challenging traffic situations await you (bus station, night driving, construction sites, diversions, long-distance journeys, potholes, traffic jams, accidents and speed bumps, etc.).
- For a complete gaming experience, a variety of incidents in the bus, e.g. interior soiling and debris, special passenger requests, fare dodgers, loud music and cars parked in designated bus bays.
- Modern technology: The Unreal® Engine 4 provides a high level of graphic detail and stunning simulation quality.
- Create your own license plate with the license plate generator
Categories in common with Bus Simulator 18: Simulation
40. GTR 2 FIA GT Racing Game
The Game That Revolutionized the Racing Genre.
The successor to the international award-winning racing simulation GTR accurately represents the challenges of Motorsport racing. The detailed, photo-realistic depiction of these powerful cars and beautiful circuits, thanks to the graphics technology, and the enhanced driving model will make your adrenaline rise in one of more than one hundred HP-beasts.
Beginners can start with the driving school where they are taught the basics of race driving by a professional instructor. Thanks to dynamic day, night and weather changes and an impressive damage system, the races of the exciting FIA GT series become a thrilling gaming experience.
Since the release of GTR2 in September 2006, the game has received widespread acclaim. GTR2 simulates the 2003 and 2004 FIA GT Championship racing series.Key Features
- Realism has been redefined: Authentic physics, dynamic day and weather changes as well as an impressive damage model
- Great variety: Grand touring cars reproduced down to the last detail including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons
- Original circuits: 34 different track variations
- Tough competition: Human-like AI opponents
- Scalable levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation)
- Great fun: 6 game events (Open practice, Race weekend, – Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school)
- International competition: Fully integrated multiplayer mode for racing against other human drivers from all over the world.
- BMW M3 GTR
- BMW Z3 Coupe
- Corvette C5-R
- Gillet Vertigo Streiff
- Lister Storm
- Lotus Elise
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Maserati MC12
- Morgan Aero 8
- Mosler MT900
- Nissan 350Z
- Saleen S7-R
- Seat Toledo
- TVR T400R
- Viper GTS-R
- Viper Competition Coupe
41. GT Legends
Return to the Days Of Thunder
The golden age of motor sports has returned. Experience one of the world’s most exciting racing series in GT LEGENDS, including the legendary touring cars of the 60′s and 70′s. Collect more then 90 original FIA GTC-TC team vehicles and demonstrate your driving skill on real European racetracks.
GT Legends was announced summer 2005 and presented to media with a response that was overwhelming. The only concern expressed by the media present at the time was that they were previously blown away by GTR, and now they wanted to rate GT Legends even higher!
GT Legends keeps the authentic driving experience from GTR and takes the game play to a new level with a career mode. Enjoy the historic GT cars with vehicles like Ford Mustang, Shelby Cobra, Corvette, Jaguar, Lotus, TVR and other goodies from the 60’s and 70’s.Key Features
- Original Tracks: Over 25 variations of real tracks like Imola, Monza, Donington and Mondello Park
- 5 Difficulty Levels: Ranging from the easy beginner mode to the ultra realistic simulation mode
- Career Mode: Win numerous cups and buy your dream car in this challenging mode
- Pure Realism: Experience an unequalled level of realism in cooperation with the FIA GTC-TC teams, incl. pit stops and car setups
- Real Sounds: Completely authentic sounds recorded from the actual FIA racing cars
- Multiplayer Mode: Impress your friends with rare unlockable cars and challenge up to 15 opponents online
42. 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul
Your American Dream Starts Behind the Wheel of Your Own Big Rig!
North America's open roads await! You ain't working for the Man any more! You're the owner of your own trucking business and you call the shots. Build your empire one rig at a time to dominate the roadways and outbid the competition. Can you handle the pressure? Your American Dream starts behind the wheel of your own big rig.
- Bid - May the best man win. Do you take what the company is bidding for a job or do you move on and lose valuable time? Remember - Profit is King!
- Haul - Start behind the wheel transporting 45+ types of cargo–including livestock, chemicals, and mobile homes–cross country to bring in the big bucks.
- Handle - These beasts don't drive themselves! Back up to loading docks, manage your fuel, and maintain your trucks in peak condition.
- Dominate - Move it better and faster than your competition. Build your reputation coast to coast as you long haul across 48 states, Canada and now Mexico!
- Grow- Build your business and add rigs to your fleet. Own up to 37 mammoth machines and trailers.
Categories in common with 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul: Racing
43. Hired Ops
AbsolutSoft is a privately-owned Russian game development studio, established in St. Petersburg, Russia in 2010. The company has previously released the browser-based online FPS Contract Wars, which won the attention of 48 million players worldwide. In 2016, AbsolutSoft moved its headquarters to Moscow and focused on the development of Hired Ops.
Categories in common with Hired Ops: Action
Based in France and California, Honor Code’s collective resume includes such games and series as Assassin’s Creed, Dance Central, Metal Gear Solid, Remember Me, Republique, The Silent Age, and Silent Hill.
45. OCEAN CITY RACING: Redux
OCEAN CITY RACING is an open world driving game offering a variety of different gameplay options to it's players. Enjoy the FREE ROAM MODE that lets you explore Ocean City in it’s full detail , drive your way through the thrilling RACE MODE or be the fastest driver in TIME-TRIAL MODE and participate in events!FREE ROAM MODE
Total Freedom! Explore the environment by exiting the car and walk in first person view or cruise around Ocean City either with the many different vehicles that are scattered around the map.RACE MODE
Become the best driver in Ocean City. Race in exciting tracks set in different time of day settings and unlock vehicles as you progress.TIME TRIAL MODE
Concentrate on setting the fastest time on each unique track which includes insane stunt locations, off road tracks and a subway station.
• Unreal Engine : Powered by the industry leading game engine Unreal Engine , Ocean City Racing offers a massive open world city with a traffic and a pedestrian system , a day & night cycle, dynamic, real-time lighting and shadows, also different weather conditions such as rain,fog and sun.
• Advanced Driving Physics: Ocean City features advanced driving physics which respons to user's input instantly and creates a realistic city driving experience.
• Open World City and Environment: Ocean City is based in 3 main districts which are connected via 2 different bridges and a tunnel. All these are explorable by users either with a vehicle or on foot.
• Vehicles: Features over 20 highly detailed vehicles to drive. Ranging from sports cars , muscle cars , super cars , off road vehicles. Even a kart and a quad bike can be driven.
• Mini Games: Free Roam Mode of Ocean City Racing includes many mini games such as Car Football, Stunt Locations , Easter Eggs and much more.
• Progression: Ocean City Racing allows players to progress through time trials and circuit races and allow them to unlock new cars and events on the way.
• Soundtrack: Features songs of Christopher Amott from his 'Impulses' and 'Follow Your Heart' albums , as well as other instrumental and orchestral songs that fit the atmosphere of the game.
46. Mist Survival
Players will be immune from the virus outbreak and must survive the situation by hoarding food, finding shelter and protecting yourself from wildlife, bandits, and infected. Players can also help other survivors and get the survivors to join your camp.
Players will experience dense mist that can happen at any time. The dense mist environment is accompanied by certain events, such as the infected people come around to find preys.
People who are infected and mutated will be able to come out outdoors at night or when there is no sunshine that means they can also hunt players while the fog is covered.CURRENT FEATURE
- Single player PvE Sandbox
- Dynamic fog weather and Day-Night cycle
- Time Mechanics (passing time, sleeping, time is accelerated when doing something that takes time)
- Base Building
- Generator and electrical appliance mechanics
- Camp control
- NPC Management
- Ai (Bandit, Infected, Animalsm Allies Survivor)
- Animal Husbandry
- Character Survival Status Mechanics (Sickness, wound)
- Wound Status Mechanics
- Equipment and clothing system
- Camp and house defense
- World explore (forest, village, military camp, small town, hidden area)
- Stealth and takedown mechanics
- Small trap mechanics
- Manage performance and optimize the game for the better in the EA Version
- Fixing bugs in the game will still be tested in many parts, of course, there must have many bugs followed. However, i will do my best.
- Add more animals such as deer and wolf
- Manage and adjust Survivor NPC to be more complex.
- Main story and storytelling
- The main storyline of the Mist and the arrival of the threat (Aliens)
- Improved User Interface
- NPC Management
- Dynamic weather and season system (rain and snow)
- More infected (Seeker, Berserker, and more)
- Improved Ai Behavior (bandit, survivor)
47. Victory: The Age of Racing
Victory: The Age of Racing is a unique online racing game with spectacular car handling and user generated cars inspired by the different ages of racing. Victory offers a thrilling racing experience through multiplayer events, competitions and an addictive team career.
Victory: The Age of Racing is now FREE!
We’d like you to join the competition and prepare yourself for Racecraft the new Procedural Sandbox Racing Experience by Vae Victis Games.
Racecraft is 25% off this week for the Steam Summer Sale, so GET ON BOARD NOW!
*** WINDOWS 10 USERS *** please read this thread on our Technical Assistance forum if you get the error message “d3d9.dll is missing” trying to run Victory on Windows:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/264120/discussions/3/451851477889583591/ (accessible only to Victory owners).
You can be a ruthless driver by pushing your car beyond the limits, a talented designer by creating unique cars and a highly skilled technical director by improving your car settings tweaking it for maximum performances. Join the competition and race to win!
An Internet connection is required to play Victory: The Age of Racing.
Buy the Victory Deluxe Pack for exclusive contents!Victory Deluxe Pack
The Deluxe Pack gives you a handful of Gears Credits and three exclusive cars you can use on ordinary tracks and all events. This pack includes:
- 3 exclusive Special Deluxe Racing Cars (super fast 60PI cars: 1 Legend car, 1 Classic car and 1 Formula car)
- 15000 Gears Credits (you can speed up your multiplayer career or create several racing cars from scratch)
Victory is a fully featured multiplayer online racing game you can enjoy in multiple ways.
In Victory: The Age of Racing, cars can be USER GENERATED: players have an unprecedented degree of freedom in choosing car blocks, parts, colors, decals and shapes for their own customized car. We also created the block system, where you can switch different parts of your racing car until you have reached your favorite design.
You can control your car choosing between gamepad, keyboard and steering wheel.
- Keyboard controls with assisted steering
- Full gamepad compatibility with force feedback support
- Full steering wheel compatibility with force feedback support
- Mouse controls (move the mouse to steer, left/right click to throttle and brake)
We've also worked hard to create the best keyboard controls available on the market for a racing game. An integrated artificial intelligence helps you steering, braking and throttling, with a simulation of analog controls even when you're using the keyboard.
Victory is an arcade racer with realistic physics specifically tuned to give an unprecedented car handling and an addictive racing experience. We started with a top-notch car physics engine developed in collaboration with Stefano Casillo, the author of the acclaimed racing simulator, Assetto Corsa and then we added improved assisted driving systems, so you can experience the game as you wish, enabling or disabling driving aids whenever you like to.
PvP competitions with multiple game modes and multiplayer live events for inactive players.
Events, championships, daily races, different game modes. Everything is created in real time based on the status of connected players: a central server checks who is online and what he is doing, then creates live events which pop up on your main screen.
In Victory you can be active and choose what you want to do or just wait for the game to propose you new ways to race online and have fun.Game Modes
- Hotlap (single player mode)
- Hotlap Party (multiplayer hot lap mode, up to 100 players, usually lasts 1 hour)
- Hotlap Championship (multiplayer hot lap mode, can last for days, with online rankings in real time)
- Quick Race (multiplayer race)
- Handicap Race (multiplayer race, the winner gets an handicap for the following race)
- LAN mode supported: create a LAN Party and race with your friends!
- 3 different racing zones around the world
- 15 different racing tracks
Car attributes and setups, different engines, tires, accessories and more: this is your personal customized car!
Like in a role playing game, you have to spend Performance Points to reach the perfect combination for your driving style and racing conditions. You can have multiple cars in the game and customize them for different game modes or tracks!
Choose from different teams and start your racing career. Each of the three car classes in the game has a dedicated World Championship where different racing teams are looking for the best driver: are you ready to put the pedal to the metal and wear the colors of your team on the track?
Each team will offer you different racing cars and you will have to unlock multiplayer achievements to progress in the team career, unlock other new cars and reach the top of the rankings.
- Achievement system with rewards (money, widgets, driver titles) and over 300 different achievements to unlock
- Fully integrated website with real time rankings and statistics of almost everything in game: check your rankings, different stats, every single car created in the game can be shared and voted!
- Integrated Social Bar with race chat, race log, "last played with" panel, public chat, race invites, integrated friend system, online status settings and more!
- 7 different game cameras: choose your favorite one when playing
48. CarX Drift Racing Online
CarX Drift Racing is a racing simulator dedicated to the motorsport of drifting. Legendary cars, detailed tuning settings and a real-time multiplayer mode in full HD at 60 fps. All this awaits you in the PC version of this popular mobile game!
● Over 10 tracks designed specially for drifting
● 30 cars with the option for detailed physics settings
● Support for gamepads and gaming wheels
● Real-time multiplayer mode with up to 8 players per game session
49. X-Plane 11
The future of flight simulation is now.
X-Plane 11 is the detailed, realistic, and modern simulator you’ve been waiting for.
New in X-Plane 11
A completely redesigned, intuitive user interface that makes setting up and editing your flight a breeze.
Consistently usable 3-D cockpits and stunningly high-resolution exterior models for all included aircraft.
A new effects engine for lighting, sounds, and explosions.
Realistic avionics: all planes are IFR-ready right out of the gate.
Busy, “living” airports with pushback tugs and roaming fuel trucks, able to service both your aircraft and the simulator’s AI planes.
New buildings & roads to better simulate European cities
Categories in common with X-Plane 11: Simulation
AUTOMOBILISTA puts you in the driving seat of one of the most advanced racing simulators and delivers a uniquely diverse motorsports experience!
As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title - the highly regarded Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 - AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate the premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.
Beyond the brazilian core, AUTOMOBILISTA is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles you will find in a racing game: only in AUTOMOBILISTA will you be able to jump from a rental kart to a 800-HP single-seater; from drifting a Rallycross EvoX to jumping ramps in a Supertruck; from mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee to managing a full 24h race in an endurance prototype; back and forth through historical and modern content featuring a sample from several decades of racing history - all of this and much more within a few mouse clicks. Thoroughly researched and cohesively developed for maximum simulation accuracy, AUTOMOBILISTA captures the fun only motorsports in its various forms can provide.
In addition to the content already present in Stock Car Extreme - all of which comprehensively upgraded - AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign, new simulation features such as dynamic track conditions, advanced transmission and tire modelling, substantial upgrades to physics, graphics & audio, new game modes and much more!
- These are some of the features that make AUTOMOBILISTA stand out as a purebred racing simulator:
- Upscaled 720 Hz physics and 500 Hz input rates grants AMS super-accurate, high fidelity physics and Force Feedback
- Vehicle physics based on models developed for professional racing teams with in-depth exclusive data
- Minutely detailed and accurately modelled race tracks with 3D bumps with distinct surface properties
- Engine sounds sampled from high-quality recordings of real cars
- Capturing the ever-changing demands of racing.
- Cars with old-style gearbox mechanisms will demand proper gear engagement by using the clutch or synchronizing revs.
- Modern cars will demand handling of advanced electronic systems.
- High downforce cars will create an aerodynamic wake for those that follow.
- 24h cycles will allow racing from dusk to dawn and at night.
- Dynamic track conditions turn the racing line into a grippy rubbery trail and builds up marbles offline
- Dynamic tire damage & dirt pickup add further extra dimensions to the driving experience