The best games like Project CARS - Pagani Edition are:
- arrow_rightForza Horizon 4
- arrow_rightNeed for Speed: Underground 2
- arrow_rightBurnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- arrow_rightGran Turismo Sport
- arrow_rightNeed for Speed Rivals
- arrow_rightNeed For Speed Carbon
- arrow_rightFlatOut 2
100 Best Games Like Project CARS - Pagani Edition:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (28)
- PlayStation 4 (25)
- iOS (16)
- Android (11)
- macOS (12)
- Linux (8)
- Nintendo Switch (4)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (16)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (24)
- PlayStation 2 (16)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
1. Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is the eleventh game in the Forza franchise of racing games and the fourth in the Horizon subseries.
Forza Horizon 4 takes place in a shared open world that is loosely based on the United Kingdom. Up to 72 players can share a server at which they participate in races together. They can also purchase in-game homes, which allow the players to unlock faster cars and driver perks. The drivers are customizable up to their clothing and emotions.
Weather and seasons
Forza Horizon 4 has a dynamic change of weather and seasons that change on a weekly basis. The weather conditions are synchronized and shared by all players on the same server. The weather and seasons alter the environment and thus the gameplay. Conditions like snow, mud, and ice can influence not only the driving style but also which areas and routes are accessible during which season. Most notably, the players can drive on the ice when lakes and rivers freeze.
Forza Horizon 4 features more than 450 vehicles that are licensed by over one hundred car manufacturers. Among the few notable manufacturers that were not included because of licensing problems are Toyota and Lexus.
Although the game is oriented towards online multiplayer gameplay, it also has a single player and local multiplayer modes. The game also introduces a level editor mode called Route Creator that allows the players to design and customize new routes.
2. Need for Speed: Underground 2
Need for Speed: Underground 2 is a cross-platform racing video game and the eighth installment in the popular Need for Speed driving game series published and developed by Electronic Arts. Released in 2004, it is the direct sequel to Need for Speed: Underground, and is part of the Need for Speed series, available on Microsoft Windows, Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS and mobile phones. Like its predecessor, it was also commercially successful, breaking sales records in the United Kingdom.
The game entails tuning cars for street races, resuming the Need for Speed: Underground storyline. Need for Speed: Underground 2 provides several new features, such as a broader customization, new methods of selecting races, the "explore" mode (similar to the Midnight Club series, in a large city known as "Bayview"). The City Center was based on Philadelphia, Beacon Hill was based on Beverly Hills and Coal Harbor was based on Camden, New Jersey, and Bayview as a whole is a microcosm of the west coast of the United States. Underground 2 also introduces several SUVs, which could be customized as extensively as other Underground 2 vehicles and used to race against other SUV racers. Brooke Burke is the voice of Rachel Teller, the person who guides the player throughout the game.
The game has been ported to PlayStation Portable, under the title of Need for Speed: Underground Rivals. The Nintendo DS port introduces a new feature in which the player is able to design custom decals to adorn any vehicle in the game.
3. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box is an extended version of the original Burnout Paradise game. The game offers action racing that sometimes resembles the demolition derby in an open-world setting of Paradise City. The game has a remarkable damage system that improves the whole experience and interrupts monotonous moves across the city, which is free-to-explore for the first time in a series. With The Ultimate Box edition, developers added day/night time cycles and dynamic weather system, so graphics became much better. Changes also affected the gameplay. Now players can race and explore the entire map of the city either by car or by bike that were also added. The racing career begins at the dump, where the driver, controlled by players, gets their first car and two new bikes. Players complete races and fill the “driving license” scale to upgrade the level and to open new cars and events. The free roam mode itself is also an integral part of the gameplay: while traveling across the map drivers are able to perform various stunts and unlock special achievements for the “license” experience.
4. Gran Turismo Sport
Gran Turismo Sport is a racing simulator developed by Polyphony Digital. It is the 13th game in the franchise.
Like the previous games of the series, no story mode is present in Gran Turismo Sport. Three modes are available to the players: Sports, Arcade, and Campaign. The game focuses on providing the most realistic racing experience possible.
Sports mode allows the players to compete with each other online. Polyphony Digital puts a heavy emphasis on the addition of the official FIA Championships set of rules. The players are offered a wide range of events, competitions, and tournaments to participate in. The Sports mode is region locked in order to provide the best experience with as less network lag possible.
In Arcade mode, the players participate in events they choose on whichever vehicle available in the game against AI opponents. Usual races, Time trials, Drift trials, and two-player split-screen game modes are available to the players.
The game's Campaign mode is a classic GT experience. The players have to obtain licenses, buy used cars at first and participate in small championships on their way to the best racing leagues of the world.
Gran Turismo Sport features 177 vehicles for the players to use. The game has vehicles from all their history, starting with the first car ever produced, Ford Model T. Gran Turismo's driving simulation is pronounced by the general public to be the most realistic one to ever be in a racing simulator genre.
Platform: PlayStation 4
5. Need for Speed Rivals
Welcome to Redview County, where a street-racing rivalry between cops and racers never stops as both sides compete in an all-out war featuring the fastest cars, mods and technology in a gritty open road environment. Play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. Risk everything in the ultimate high stakes rivalry.
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account.
GRID is a racing simulator that lets the player dive into the motorsport, assume the real racer’s role and even control his own racing team. Races and racing championships are held in three main locations – the United States, Europe, and Japan. All racing circuits in the game are the mixture of imaginary and the existing ones. The gameplay is divided into 6 racing classes: GT championships, drifting, touge (climbing the narrow mountain pass like Pikes Peak), open wheel racing, demolition derby, and 24 Hours of Le Mans (additional at the end of the season). Each car of 43 available in the game is tied to one of the event types. Several professional teams compete within these championships. Therefore, to start the career player have to choose one of the disciplines and a professional team to join. While progressing GRID gives an opportunity to create your own racing team, hire sponsors and other drivers, and participate in different events. The gameplay also has a remarkable feature called “flashback” that allows rewinding time to prevent driver’s mistakes.
7. Need For Speed Carbon
Need for Speed™ Carbon takes handheld racing to a whole new level with all-new crew-based gameplay and an exclusive east coast open-world city. Settle an ongoing turf war by building an unstoppable crew, winning races against your fiercest rivals, and outwitting the cops. How you choose and manage your crew will be the difference between victory and defeat. The city is yours for the taking with Need for Speed™ Carbon, the ultimate in handheld racing.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
8. FlatOut 2
The second part of the FlatOut series offers a variety of racing options. This part of the series has street racing as its main theme.
The game includes 34 cars divided by three types: "derby", "race" and "street". As the player's career progresses, he or she can unlock more cars that include everything up to school buses. Each car has its unique characteristics and may require different driving styles. The player can also upgrade his or her existing vehicle instead of purchasing a new one.
In the career mode, the game includes more than 30 tracks with varied environment and length. The levels often allow more than one route to choose from at any lap. AI-controlled opponents have personalities that define their driving style. Besides the races, there are mini-games that offer the player to perform stunts.
Differences from the original game
Compared to the first part, the sequel doubled on the number of available cars, tracks, and mini-games. FlatOut 2 also introduced longer tournaments and online multiplayer. There's also an improved physics engine. The tire grip was enhanced, making the controls more sturdy, and the cars are now less likely to bounce off the track.
There's also a ragdoll physics model that defines the movements of the driver within the car. After crashes and during the stunt mini-games the driver may even fly out of the car. In some mini-games, the goal is to throw the driver's body as far as possible or to land it on a designated target.
9. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
10. Just Cause
Grand Theft Auto-like Just Cause features a unique setting and the ability to literally destroy everything.
Play as Rico Rodriguez, CIA agent that on a mission to topple the dictator’s rule in one small tropical island San Esperito.Agent Rodriguez can count on the help from fellow colleagues from the agency: Tom Sheldon and Maria Kane.
The game features non-linear gameplay and fully open world with more than 1000 square kilometres of tropical jungle, sandy beaches and cities to explore. There are 21 story missions and more than 300 side quests to complete in the singleplayer campaign. Just Cause uses Avalanche Engine that allows recreating detailed landscapes and more than 80 ways to travel around San Esperito via land, air and water: at player disposal bikes, cars, boats, submarines, helicopters and planes. Rico can perform stunts with any of them, jump to another car or use parachute while on the roof.
11. Need For Speed Undercover
Need For Speed Undercover is a racing game and the twelfth installment in the twenty-four-title long series of the same name.
Almost every Need For Speed game features the same gameplay features, and Undercover is no different. There is an open world which is permitted to discover at any time in contrary with, for instance, Most Wanted, where the environment was zoned, and the locations opened as the story progressed.
The car collisions system has become more realistic compared to the previous parts of the game, but damage remained cosmetic only with no impact on performance. However, the car may be destroyed in Highway Battle — one of the game mods.
The title features some RPG elements — wheelman points, which grants the player access to bonus levels and car parts.
The police in the game are traced by the bar at the top of the screen varying between Busted and Evade modes. The capturing of the player results in the checkpoint restart.
The game's title suggests the protagonist role in the story — he is an undercover police agent given a task to infiltrate the group of street-racers to expose them to arrest. The background behind the races is taking down the criminal gangs and cliques. During the narrative player is faced with some dilemmas demanding a hard choice of him on which side to take.
12. F1 2015
F1 2015 is a racing simulator based on the 2015 Formula One season, but with teams from the 2014 season (including the Hockenheimring track, which is missed from the 2015 season calendar). Seventh in the series. It presents the crews and pilots who participated directly in this season. Unlike its predecessors, the game received a new engine, improved physics and graphics.
A "Pro Season" mode was featured. This mode was different from the usual championship in a complete lack of interface and management assistance, as well as the highest level of complexity. The career mode, which was in the previous parts of the series, did not appear in the game.
The game is also compatible with the voice recognition (available only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One). With its help, players will be able to communicate with their teams during the race and learn about the weather changes, the condition of the car and tires, and to request an unscheduled change of tires.
13. Tropico 3
According to the story, you play as "El Presidente" and head a small island country in Latin America. The action takes place in the midst of the cold war, which has an impact on the course of events.
The primary task is to ensure the fulfillment of five basic needs for each resident: food (the requirement to build farms), housing (if a resident does not have a house, or he has nothing to pay for it, he makes shacks that spoil the beauty of the city and increase crime), religion (construction of temples), entertainment (build bars, cafes, cinemas) and medical support (construction of hospitals)
How the government provides these aspects to its residents depends on the level of satisfaction of the population, as each need is different for each resident. If the level of happiness is low, the people can go to the rebels. And when the rebels accumulate a lot, they attack various objects, including the Palace. Undermining the Palace means defeat in the game, so in case of a low level of happiness, a vast army has to suppress the riots. But the military, in turn, must also be happy with life. Otherwise, a military coup may occur.
14. Project CARS
With the help of original technical solutions, the game manages to offer a fully dynamic SETA model of tires, as well as a system of dynamic day and weather change. The player feels how the car adjusts the behavior depending on the work of braking assistance or stability control.
The game has more than 110 cars, their number is constantly growing. Each car has its distinct characteristics, in its own way behaves on the road. The game has about forty race tracks, and if you consider different configurations, you can count 110 variants of routes. Before the game you can set up the AI, controlling all the circumstances on the track, according to a variety of different criteria. Similarly, AI can be configured and in terms of management of other cars - what kind of rivals do you want to see around you?
15. Forza Motorsport 7
Forza Motorsport 7 immerses players in the exhilarating thrill of competitive racing. From mastering the new motorsport-inspired campaign to collecting a wide range of cars to experiencing the excitement of driving at the limit, this is Forza reimagined.
The best-looking, most realistic game we’ve ever created – Forza Motorsport 7 was built from the ground up for Xbox One X to be an immersive true 4K and 60fps experience. Plus, with HDR and race conditions that change each time you return to the track, Forza Motorsport 7 was crafted as a visual masterpiece.
The ultimate automotive playset – Forza Motorsport 7 features more than 700 ForzaVista cars to collect, race and customize and 30 racing environments with more than 200 ribbons. Plus, Forza Motorsport 7 offers more Porsche models than any racing game and an unparalleled portfolio of car manufacturers, including every premium brand. And for the first time in Forza’s history, players can personalize their appearance with a massive race gear collection that includes hundreds of options spanning decades of race history and pop culture.
Everyone can play, compete and watch – Forza Motorsport 7 continues in the footsteps of previous games by providing unprecedented tuning, new Assists and Mods to suit players of all skill levels. And thanks to the Forza Racing Championship esports league, enhanced spectating modes and Mixer integration, everyone can compete.
16. Gran Turismo 5
Gran Turismo 5 is the fifth part of the Gran Turismo series.
The games of the series are known for a detailed imitation of driving real cars. Each machine in the game is controlled and even sounds like its real prototype.
In addition to the characteristics of each model of the car, tuning is possible in the game. Tuning, as well as the acquisition of more and more powerful cars, becomes available as a result of victories in races, obtaining prize money and improving the skill of the driver. The upgrades acquired in the tuning process are as realistic as the basic qualities of the car.
Many of the car systems that can be tuned in real life can be customized in the game - and the consequences for the behavior of the car in the game will also be shown very realistically. For example, suspension settings affect handling.
The main mode of the game is arcade. But there is also a simulation mode that conducts the player through a series of races, constantly complicating the conditions and giving the player a chance to smoothly master the game, increase skill, earn game money for increasing the number of cars and other needs.
In Gran Turismo 5 there are 1031 cars, 26 locations and 71 variations of tracks. In addition, for the first time the editor of the tracks appeared in the game.
Platform: PlayStation 3
17. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
18. APB Reloaded
APB or All Points Bulletin is an ambitious MMORPG, which anticipated, and perhaps influenced the appearance of GTA Online. The game shares the title with 1987 arcade, but they are not connected whatsoever. At first, the game costed money to play, then it was shut down, and after the restart, it began to use the format of free-to-play. In the spring of 2017, seven years after the original release, the game was released on the PlayStation 4.
The player is offered to join one of the factions: Enforcers or Criminals. Inside the factions, players can form subgroups for joint missions. The game takes place in the modern city of San Paro, in the streets of which there is constant fighting between the factions. Missions are a task for two opposing teams, using a full arsenal of weapons, a fleet of cars and other vehicles. The character is controlled from a third person perspective, weapons and equipment are bought in terminals, similar to vending machines. The primary goal of the game is to be the strongest man in the neighborhood.
19. Test Drive Unlimited 2
Test Drive Unlimited is an arcade car and motorcycle simulator developed by Eden Games. It is not linked to the previous installment of the series in any way.
The game starts on a Spanish Island of Ibiza. The customizable main character works as a car valet. One day, they are offered to participate in an island-wide championship called Solar Crown due to his dream of becoming a professional racer.
Like in the previous game of the Test Drive franchise, the game features a completely open world and is set on two islands - Ibiza in Spain and O'ahu, Honolulu.
The players are free to buy whichever vehicle they want as long as they have the required driving license and money. There are four licenses in the game, Asphalt, Off-road, Classics, and Motorcycles. Each license has several levels that must be acquired in the in-game driving school.
The cars are not the only thing available to the players. The game features a wide variety of social options. The players are free to buy new clothes, houses, visit casinos or even start their own crew by purchasing a club building.
The game features a free-roaming multiplayer mode, with up to eight players playing together in one game session. Apart from free-roaming and competing in races, it is also possible to visit the game's social hubs, other players houses or drive in one car with other players.
Categories in common with Test Drive Unlimited 2: Racing
20. ARMA: Cold War Assault
Bohemia Interactive's debut game published by Codemasters as Operation Flashpoint in 2001, became genre-defining combat military simulation and the No. 1 bestselling PC game around the world and has won many international awards, including “Game of The Year” and “Best Action Game”. Over 2 million copies have been sold since its release.
Storyline The horrors of WWIII are imminent.
There are clashes over the Malden Islands from dusk to dawn and you are caught in-between. You must use all of the available resources in your arsenal to hold back the incoming darkness. Victor Troska came back to Nogovo, he thought the pain of war was left buried in his past.
But his dream lies broken now.
His worst nightmare returns when military forces lands near Nogovo.
Key Features Cold War Assault
- Command squad of fully equipped troops
- Over 40 authentic vehicles and aircraft
- Immersive campaign and single missions
- LAN/Internet multiplay
- Vast 100km2 battlezones
- Story-driven 20-mission campaign
- Nogova – the new 100km2 island
- New vehicles, weapons and equipment
- Detailed urban environments
21. Project CARS 2
• 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
• Full 12K & VR Support
• Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
• All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
• LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
• New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
• Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
• State-of-the art physics model
• Revamped gamepad handling
• Class-leading Esport capabilities
Categories in common with Project CARS 2: Racing
22. Midnight Club: LA
Midnight Club: Los Angeles is a racing game. It is the fourth title in Midnight Club IP and the first installment to not to feature any numbers in the name.
Developed by Rockstar Studios, Midnight Club: Los Angeles features the open-world nature of the game's environment from their early GTA games: the in-game time circles around the city's lifecycle — the day changes the night and vice versa. Not only game monitors the time of the day, but also it adapts the traffic on the streets and weather to it. For example, in the morning and the evening, there are traffic jams throughout the town.
The gameplay tracks include ten modes including lap races, sprints and tete-a-tete races with the police who is now, in contrary with the previous game, is not scripted to one mode in the gameplay process, but can be tied to any in-game event. The games are reward with rep points, which can be spent on the vehicles stylings and tuning while also depicting the level of the protagonist's skills.
The game follows a narrative of The Player — that is how the protagonist is called — moving to Los Angeles. Once he arrives, he is suggested to pick one out of three cars to start his racing career. The next events alongside with the races examine the success story of a street racer who has found the MidNight L.A. Club.
23. Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, released as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit in Europe, is a racing video game released in 1998. It is the third major installment in the Need for Speed series, significantly incorporating police pursuits as a major part of gameplay. Hot Pursuit remains focused in racing using exotic sports cars, but features races that primarily take place in locations within North America, including varied settings and climates. In addition, police AI is significantly improved over its predecessor, utilizing several tactics to stop both the player and opponent. The game was released for PlayStation in March 1998 and later received an enhanced port for Microsoft Windows in October 1998. A PlayStation 2 version was developed, but later cancelled. The game title's suffix, "Hot Pursuit", is a term for a police pursuit. The game had a sequel that was released in 2002 as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
24. RACE 07
Race 07 is a realistic racing simulator from the Swedish studio SimBin. The game is a continuation of Race - The Official WTCC Game, released in 2006. As in the first game, the licensed World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) is also available here. There are almost no changes in the game, in comparison with the previous part.
The game has more than 300 cars, divided into 9 classes, and 14 tracks placed around the world. The calendar of the game mimics the racing season 2006/2007 and includes two new city routes. The game is available on Steam, for the multiplayer s site account is required.
Race 07 can not boast of detailed physics, popular manufacturers and realistic graphics. The game is trying to compensate for its shortcomings with an exclusive license and the availability of the Formula-3000 fastest in the game. The released DLCs adds new tracks, cars and championships. The game supports user modifications.
Categories in common with RACE 07: Racing
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
26. Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction brings a new dimension to high speed destruction racing.
Feel the adrenaline pulse through your veins as you barrel through insane race tracks against monster trucks, race cars, off road vehicles and much more.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is demolition racing at its extreme. Real world physics with 9 different game modes, and over 47 different vehicles available. Players may choose to race, smash and destroy their opponents in a wide variety of online and offline options.
Lay waste to farm houses, fences, and then wreak havoc in a Detroit suburb, race up the walls in giant waste disposal sewers. Let the chaos begin as you race through over 60 different tracks, narrowly avoiding wrecking balls, Double Decker buses and much more.
Create as much destruction in the all new monster tuck mode.
Choose from 20 different playable characters, select your weapon from the 47 available vehicles! Create as much Chaos & Destruction! In stuntman mode anarchy rules create havoc with some rag doll fun.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction offers more vehicles, game modes and different ways to demolish your opponents before crossing the finish line.Key features:
- Physics Engine capable of delivering over 20,000 fully destructible objects on every track
- 47 vehicles with everything from muscle cars, monster trucks, tanks, bulldozers and more
- 9 game modes plus challenge mode that incorporates all game modes into one 62 track race
- 10 racing environments with 62 different race tracks
- 3 stunt mode environments with 12 stunt tracks
- 9 Destruction Derby Battle environments
- All new Monster Truck, Nightshift, Off Road, and Speed modes
- 8 multiplayer modes with support for up to 16 players
- Force Feedback support for racing wheels
- Larger Destruction Derbies with 24 players
- Complete Chaos in Off-Road Mode
- Complete Destruction in All new Monster Truck Mode
- Head to Head in nightmarish, thunderous, rainy, fog weather in Night Shift Mode
Categories in common with Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction: Racing
27. F1 2013
Make history in FORMULA ONE™! Experience all-new 1980s classic content plus all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ in F1™ 2013. F1 2013 includes F1 Classics, an expansive new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker, where you’ll race famous cars from Ferrari, Williams and Lotus against icons of the sports including Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti and Gerhard Berger. Classic content also includes two historic circuits – Brands Hatch and Circuito de Jerez - and can be played in a range of modes including split-screen and online multiplayer.
F1 2013 also features all of the current drivers, team moves, tire changes and remodeled handling to bring alive the experience of racing motorsport's most advanced and exciting cars. New enhancements, improvements and new, expanded and returning game modes combine to deliver the most complete simulation of a FORMULA ONE season in video game history.
455KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-16
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved.
All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Online features may be terminated after 30 days notice on www.codemasters.com. Developed and published by Codemasters.
28. The Need for Speed
The Need for Speed is a racing-arcade game developed by Electronic Arts Canada and Pioneer Productions. It was originally released in 1994. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
The Need for Speed is available on PlayStation, 3DO, SEGA Saturn and PC.
Hanno Lemke produced the game.
It’s time for rehabilitation! You’re a recovering amputee, fitted with the latest modern technology. The KS-001 Robo-arm is capable of delicate tasks – if used efficiently.
What better challenge for the son of an Earl than to make tea for his father?
Good luck son.
You'll need it.
30. Driver Parallel Lines
You were the fastest wheelman on the street. You were a legend. You were money. Until they set you up and sent you down. Twenty-eight years inside for someone else's crime. Now you're getting out. Guess what? You got a new job, it's called getting revenge.
Dual Time Periods - Experience New York's gritty underworld as the most lethal wheelman for hire in the both the 70's of the past and the modern times of today.
Choose Your Own Ride - Get behind the wheel of 80 cars and motorcycles including old school classics and modern day marvels.
Conquer New York's Underground - Shoot, smash and steal your way through NYC's gritty underground using an arsenal of short and long range assault weapons.
Fully Customizable Vehicles - Build your perfect ride with custom body work, engine upgrades, tunable suspensions, custom paints and accessories like bullet proof glass and tinted windows.
31. F1 2016
Create your own legend in F1™ 2016. Get ready to go deeper into the world of the most prestigious motorsport than ever before. F1 2016 is the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ and features the full 2016 season calendar of 21 tracks, including the brand new Baku circuit in Azerbaijan, and the full roster of 22 drivers and 11 teams, including the new Haas F1 Team. F1 2016 immerses you in not only the on-track excitement of a FORMULA ONE™ career, including the addition of the iconic Safety Car and also the Virtual Safety Car for the first time, but also uniquely offers the drama and vehicle development that goes on behind the scenes. Work with your agent, engineer and team to develop your car in the deepest ever career experience, spanning up to ten seasons. Forge your own path to glory, and rise to be the champion.
32. Colin McRae Rally
Hit the dirt in Colin McRae Rally - the classic off-road racing experience
Colin McRae Rally features the car and track list from last year’s top selling mobile title and features THIRTY amazing rally stages in three environments taken from the PlayStation classic Colin McRae 2.0. for this PC and Mac edition. With a combined distance of over 130km, go flat out through the dirt and the dust of the Australian outback, take on dramatic climbs through the mountains of Greece and get sideways on the tight and twisty roads of Corsica.
Get behind the wheel of four legendary rally cars, the Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Lancia Stratos and Colin McRae’s Ford Focus. Pace notes read by professional rally co-driver Nicky Grist help you fully commit through each and every stage.
Feel the thrill of putting pedal to metal across different surface types and blast through beautiful, challenging environments. Race with a range of pads, including Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers.
Take on different game modes including quick races, full rallies and Championships, post your best time to the leaderboards and unlock achievements.
COLIN MCRAE RALLY – THE CLASSIC RALLY EXPERIENCE RACES ONTO PC AND MAC
BeamNG.drive is a realistic, immersive driving game offering near-limitless possibilities. Our soft-body physics engine simulates every component of a vehicle in real time, resulting in realistic, dynamic behavior.
The driving feel is authentic and visceral, and crashes are realistic and violent; yet the physics are accessible enough to drive with a keyboard or gamepad while still being authentic with a full racing wheel with uncompromising realism.
Environments and vehicles in BeamNG.drive are hand-crafted with passionate attention to detail. With years of meticulous design, research, and experience, we authentically recreate the feeling and excitement of real world driving.
We are a small team from around the world with no obligations to publishers or outside interests. Our users and modding community are our first priority. Help us make BeamNG.drive the ultimate driving experience and discover what an open and uncompromising soft-body vehicle simulator can be.Why is BeamNG.drive the game for you?
As an open world vehicle simulator, BeamNG.drive will cover a large array of vehicular disciplines - everything from a delivery mission in a box truck to a high speed rally race or a destruction derby. The vehicle customization and detail will allow you to make your car or truck all your own - fix it up, upgrade it, or strip away body panels to reduce weight. There are a lot of different types of gameplay we want to implement beyond just racing and crashing, such as police chases, stunt challenges, and other specialized minigames. Eventually we would like to have some kind of single player open world career mode, with persistent vehicle ownership and procedurally generated used vehicles to buy and events to run them in.
In some ways, BeamNG.drive is about doing anything you want with a car or truck - the stuff other games don't let you do. You can go off-roading in a family sedan or hurl a delivery truck around a racing circuit, all with beautiful soft-body simulation physics. You can mod those same vehicles to be racing beasts, derby monsters, or off-road behemoths - or just thrash them stock. At the end of the day, BeamNG.drive gives you the gameplay you want, and doesn't force you to do anything that you don't think is fun or interesting.The future of the game and our physics engine
As we optimize our game and computer technology improves, the amount of vehicles which can be simultaneously simulated at a smooth framerate will increase. Right now you can run 4 to 6 cars at one time on a high end quad-core processor. Each vehicle has around 400 nodes and 4000 beams, all being simulated 2000 times per second. We hope to expand the number of simultaneous vehicles possible to at least 8 with a mid-range processor.
We will also look towards having multiplayer in the future, but it may be some time before we can create the multiplayer experience everyone is expecting. We are well aware of the demand for multiplayer and we want it just as much as you, but for the short term we are focusing on the single player career mode, various driving events, fixing bugs, and creating more content. It is feasible that we could implement local and/or same PC multiplayer in the interim.
Also, the possibilities extend beyond land vehicles. Users in our community have already made planes and helicopters that fly purely with the existing vehicle aerodynamic physics, with no cheating whatsoever. BeamNG can simulate aircraft in a very authentic way due to its soft-body physics. All the flex that happens to a real plane's airframe arises naturally in BeamNG, and the consequences of excessive stress are also modeled. Fly too fast and your wings will start to bend and rip off. The potential for the BeamNG physics engine is huge.Alpha Access Features
- All future updates to BeamNG.drive included for free (alpha, beta), also including the final game
- Soft-body physics sandbox
- 19 detailed, customizable, destructible vehicles, with more to come
- 10 terrains to explore and drive across, with more to come
- Frequent updates adding terrains, vehicles, features, gameplay, and bug fixes
- Full modding and content creation capabilities - make maps and vehicles, and script gameplay
- Use the built-in terrain editor and any 3D modeling, image editing, and text editing software
- Online authentication is only necessary to update; the game itself does not need an internet connection to run.
Right now the physics engine is running on a multicore CPU configuration, but we are also in the process of supporting GPUs via OpenCL.Our missionTo have realistic, accurate, destructible, and malleable physics everywhere. To make anything possible.More Feedback
More Feedback can be found there: http://www.beamng.com/content/119-FeedbackContact UsYou can get in touch with us in several ways:
- Use our forums: http://www.beamng.com/forum/
- Via email: http://www.beamng.com/contactus/ or [email protected]
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/beamng
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/user/beamng
- Visit our Facebook page: http://facebook.com/BeamNGPhysics
34. Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II
Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II boasts a unique three-team symmetry and a myriad of colorful characters to promote exciting, strategic, and fun gameplay. It features several game modes, each requiring its own special brand of cunning to master. Do battle on a tropical island for control of bountiful treasure. Appease your gods by spilling the blood of your enemies deep within a Mayan temple. Conquer your foes by taking control of precious badlands territory. But most importantly, have FUN!Features & Accolades
- Three teams with 9 unique player classes
- Fun, skill-based combat
- Swords, axes, guns, and explosives
- Unique voice acting for every character
- A variety of gorgeous levels
- Whimsical and challenging achievements
- Command-able attack parrots
- 100% FREE!
- Skirmisher: A light-footed scallywag who can blow enemies away with his gunpowder-packed keg.
- Captain: Brandishes a peg-leg, hook, and an attack parrot, which will seek out enemies and peck them to death!
- Sharpshooter: A Spanish sweet-talker who snipes his enemies from a safe distance, or cuts them to pieces with his butter knife.
- Berserker: A shirtless and battle-crazed warrior capable of mowing enemies down with his dual-wielded weapons and giant axe.
- Huscarl: Throwing axes, a two-handed battle axe, and sword/shield combo allow this warrior to take on the toughest enemies.
- Gestir: A well-seasoned master of the spear and javelins who has no problem skewering his enemies either up close or from a distance.
- Heavy Knights: Wearing a full suit of armor, this battle tank can cut his foes in half with his great sword.
- Archer: There is no match for a skilled archer with a quiver full of arrows. He sometimes reigns fire down upon his enemies.
- Man-at-Arms: A Frenchman with a sense of humor. He brandishes a halberd, mace & buckler, and his fart special will leave enemies dazed and confused.
35. WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship
On a race track, it's the car that makes all the difference. In a rally, it's the driver. WRC 6 puts you to the test: fog, mud, punctures, night racing, engine breakdowns... you have to deal with it all. WRC 6 also includes: all of the official 2016 content, including Rally China, 11 Super Special Stages on a 1:1 scale, local split-screen multiplayer, worldwide leaderboards and new online challenges every week, all the designated cars and courses in very high definition, two brand new modes, even more spectacular game cameras and free access to the entire 2017 eSports WRC!
Categories in common with WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship: Racing
36. Destruction Derby
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® systems!
This ain't no dragstrip. It's the place where cars come to die. You're on a mission to bash, smash and crash into the other guy until his auto (or yours) gives up the ghost. Play against the fiendish computer opponents. The array of tracks and race styles will keep you coming back for more!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PLAYSTATION®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 66 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PLAYSTATION®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP®(PlayStation®Portable) and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features do not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionality such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PLAYSTATION®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all those terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
37. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
38. Trackmania United Forever Star Edition
TrackMania is the most entertaining car racing game ever. Millions of players play it in single or multiplayer modes. TrackMania United Forever is the ultimate TrackMania edition thanks to the numerous additions and innovations it has to offer. This version brings together all the environments of the series and comes with a huge, enriched single-player campaign including 4 different modes and 420 progressively difficult tracks.
Drive at mind-blowing speed on today's most spectacular tracks. Soaring jumps, loops, hairpin bends, turbo boosts, track-breakers, rails and ramps...every track delivers a new and intense experience, offering sensational gaming across single and multiplayer modes.
- 4 single player modes (Race, Platform, Stunt and Puzzle) on 420 spectacular progressively challenging tracks.
- 7 types of vehicles offering different gameplay and driving experiences in 7 TrackMania environments - of which one, Stadium, is compatible with the free game, TrackMania Nations Forever
- Solo and team based multiplayer modes. Join millions of players online on the TrackMania servers.
- A spectacular graphics update for the three historic environments (Desert, Snow and Rally.
- Integrated peer-to-peer sharing system to showcase all of your customizations with your opponents (modified vehicles, avatar...).
- Earn "Coppers", the virtual currency of TrackMania players, by winning medals in solo mode or by trading your TrackMania creations with other players (cars, skins, tracks, videos...)
- Official rankings in solo and multiplayer. In solo play, along with earning medals for great racing, you can participate in official rankings by recording your best times on the game's tracks.
- Create your own tracks, vehicles and videos with the TrackMania editors, paint shop and movie studio!
- Continue with all your data from TrackMania Nations Forever, including medals, ladder positions, scores, and friends.
Categories in common with Trackmania United Forever Star Edition: Racing
39. ONE PIECE World Seeker
Leave your compass behind and join Luffy as he embarks on a brand new action-packed adventure where you can experience the powers of the legendary Gum-Gum fruit to uncover hidden secrets on an original, never-before-seen island! Time to set sail!
Dynamic Gum-Gum Action
• Take control of Monkey D. Luffy and explore the vast areas of this all-new island as you try to uncover its hidden secrets.
• Experience an Original Story
The Straw Hat Pirates arrive on a mysterious island known only as "Prison Island" and they're soon caught up in a dramatic story full of twists and turns. Includes original characters designed by Eiichiro Oda himself!
• Fierce Battles Between Popular Characters
Face off against some of Luffy's well-known enemies from the ONE PIECE series. Use his Gum-Gum Fruit powers and powerful Haki abilities to take them down!
40. High Octane Drift
High Octane Drift is a realistic 3d racing game about drifting motorsport, filled with full-throttle fun and a healthy competitive spirit. You start as a rookie in a live drifting community, earning reputation and cash to build your unique drifting car, gather your crew and win top class High Octane drifting series.
- Realtime multiplayer up to 32 players;
- Evergrowing collection of cars with changeable aerodynamic elements;
- 1500+ performance parts for 20+ swappable engines;
- Customizable suspension, gear ratios and wheel lock angles for fine tuning;
- Create and upload your very own car liveries for everybody to see;
- Build rare parts in a workshop for ultimate performance;
- Team up to beat other crews;
- Participate in different events and championships to get exclusive prizes and fame;
41. King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame
Welcome to the lost age of chivalry, where magic and myth is alive, and you are destined to be one of the living legends: Arthur, the son of Uther Pendragon, the Once and Future King of the prophecies.
Fulfill your destiny and claim your rightful place on the throne of Britannia. Recruit fabled knights to your Round Table: send them to adventures or battles, let them gather knowledge and artifacts, see how they become the most powerful heroes of the realm. Build the majestic Camelot, but beware: there will be enemies, both mortal and otherworldly that will try to destroy you. Send your heroes and their followers to battle with legendary warriors and monsters and see how the folk of the faeries and the saints set against wizards and evil knights.
- Real-time fantasy battles: spectacular fight scenarios on grandiose battlefields, featuring thousands of soldiers and powerful heroes such as Sir Lancelot, Sir Galahad or Merlin. Battles rely on the strengths and weaknesses of the different arms with several tactical possibilities, the abilities of the units and the heroes, monsters and most of all, spells.
- Turn-based Campaign Map: Britannia is represented as a fully three dimensional topographic map where heroes move freely, conquer provinces or find adventures. In the turn-based campaign the changing seasons have effect on the gameplay and the graphics of the Campaign Map.
- Create your own legend! The saga of King Arthur is an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia through a story-based campaign. The Campaign is divided into chapters, like a chronicle, each with a unique tone and theme. The chapters all have objectives, long- and short-term goals that also fit together to draw a grandiose picture of an unfolding storyline. There are many possible events and outcomes that all influence the legend itself and determine the ending of the storyline.
- Morality Chart: Every decision in the game will influence the position of King Arthur on the Morality Chart. King Arthur might become a Christian ruler or the Follower of the Old Faith; a rightful or a ruthless monarch. These choices unlock special contents, allies, heroes, units and developments.
- RPG elements: Heroes lead the armies and learn skills, spells and abilities from an ability tree for experience points. Heroes can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province, which is the best way to have them indebted. Arranging their marriages with the nice damsels of Arthur’s court also raises their loyalty.
- Adventures: adventuring is the essence of King Arthur’s world. Quests pop up on the Campaign Map regularly. In technical terms it is a short story where the chosen knight has to make important decisions. Some adventures end in battles on special battlemaps.
42. VirZOOM Arcade
VIRZOOM VR GAMING SYSTEM
Virtual Reality Sports
“Play VR. Get Fit.” That’s what VirZOOM does. We make virtual reality games for an active motion controller where your pedaling and leaning propel you through race tracks, battlegrounds, soaring skies, and pictorial countrysides in the forms of an F1 pilot, a tank commander, a Pegasus, a cyclist, and more.
Other online players automatically drop in and drop out of your games to provide competition and cooperation in matches up to 8 players. Make friends and challenge them to ghost competitions over a period of time, winner take all! Or choose your own workout and goals, collecting coins along the way to upgrade your avatars.
Outside the game you can manage your challenges, tune your workouts, and track your stats on MyVirZOOM and link them to Fitbit and Strava.
VirZOOM Arcade Games
“VirZOOM Arcade” is our free collection of sport arcade games, available on Steam and the PlayStation Store, and always being updated with new features and games delivered automatically to you.
Our game controls and physics provide maximum VR comfort to play in large virtual worlds. No teleporting—your virtual movement reflects your actual movement. And though the games are designed for our bike controller for sport and exercise, you can also play them for free with a regular controller. More players means more fun for everyone, step up to a bike when you’re ready!
Beyond our games, use the Gamepad Emulator (only available on PC) to turn your bike into a virtual joystick, keyboard, and mouse to play popular games. Configure your own mappings or use the ones we’ve made for Project Cars, EVE Valkyrie, and Radial-G. If you’re a developer, from homebrew to AAA, add VirZOOM bike and motion controls to your games for free with our Unity SDK.
The VirZOOM Bike
Actively experience virtual reality with the VirZOOM Bike Controller, priced and sized for home use by the whole family. Now try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Integrated sensors in the bike track your pedaling speed forward and backward. Not just cadence but the responsiveness you require for high performance gaming. Triggers and buttons are built into the grips to take air, get bursts of speed, and blast away obstacles. Lean on the bike to steer naturally using your VR system’s position tracking—our extra wide base keeps you planted!
Choose the pedaling resistance that suits you to increase your score or speed or difficulty in our games. Heartrate sensors in the grips determine the calories you burn on every ride.
The bike operates silently to be able to hear your games, and folds up easily to move in and out of your play area. 2 AA batteries power it for months to communicate wirelessly to your VR system without cords.
VR System Not Included
You must have your own VR system to play VirZOOM, but luckily it is compatible with all major systems having position tracking:
Oculus Rift (with acceptable PC)
HTC Vive (with acceptable PC)
PlayStation VR (with PS4)
43. ToCA Race Driver 3
TOCA Race Driver 3 takes the variety of motorsport experiences available in "Race Driver 2" and expanding on it even further, so no matter what your taste in racing, you'll find something to suit you. Featuring the British GT championship, series stalwarts the DTM and Aussie V8 Supercars, Sprint Cars, Rallying, and open wheel racing all the way from karts to the BMW Williams Grand Prix Cars, and much more TOCA Race Driver 2006 has something for everyone. Race on tracks from all over the world, take the story-driven "world tour" mode if you want to get straight to where the action is, or for the people wanting the nuts and bolts, take the "Pro Career" mode and work you way up the ladder in different disciplines of motorsport, aiming for the pinnacle of your chosen field.
44. GTR 2 FIA GT Racing Game
The Game That Revolutionized the Racing Genre.
The successor to the international award-winning racing simulation GTR accurately represents the challenges of Motorsport racing. The detailed, photo-realistic depiction of these powerful cars and beautiful circuits, thanks to the graphics technology, and the enhanced driving model will make your adrenaline rise in one of more than one hundred HP-beasts.
Beginners can start with the driving school where they are taught the basics of race driving by a professional instructor. Thanks to dynamic day, night and weather changes and an impressive damage system, the races of the exciting FIA GT series become a thrilling gaming experience.
Since the release of GTR2 in September 2006, the game has received widespread acclaim. GTR2 simulates the 2003 and 2004 FIA GT Championship racing series.Key Features
- Realism has been redefined: Authentic physics, dynamic day and weather changes as well as an impressive damage model
- Great variety: Grand touring cars reproduced down to the last detail including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons
- Original circuits: 34 different track variations
- Tough competition: Human-like AI opponents
- Scalable levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation)
- Great fun: 6 game events (Open practice, Race weekend, – Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school)
- International competition: Fully integrated multiplayer mode for racing against other human drivers from all over the world.
- BMW M3 GTR
- BMW Z3 Coupe
- Corvette C5-R
- Gillet Vertigo Streiff
- Lister Storm
- Lotus Elise
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Maserati MC12
- Morgan Aero 8
- Mosler MT900
- Nissan 350Z
- Saleen S7-R
- Seat Toledo
- TVR T400R
- Viper GTS-R
- Viper Competition Coupe
45. Colin McRae Rally 04
Colin McRae Rally 04 is a simulation, sports and racing game developed by Codemasters. It was originally released in 2004. It was published by Codemasters. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Colin McRae Rally 04 on PC and PlayStation 2.
46. Ford Racing 3
Ford is without doubt one of the biggest brands in the world, with one of the most famous product ranges ever. Ford Racing 3 takes this amazing range of vehicles, from the
Model T Ford through to the latest concepts, and pits them against a huge variety of courses, cars and challenges.
• Compete in Ford vehicles past, present and future. Race 46 beautifully modeled vehicles from the Ford line-up, including a ’49 Ford, the F150 and the latest 2005 Mustang GT!
• 26 detailed and diverse environments with animated and interactive scenery including road tracks, off-road and raceways.
• A wide range of car themes – including concept, movie star, living legends, low rider and space age.
• New modes to augment your Ford experiences, including relay, overtake, boost and a host of updated game modes.
• A vast array of extras and unlockables including the latest Ford movies and pictures. A must-see for all Ford fans!
Categories in common with Ford Racing 3: Racing
47. Drive Megapolis
Improve your real life driving skills in Drive MegapolisFor those of you who are dreading that intimidating driving test, wanting to polish up their road skills for a drive through, or are looking to improve on their existing driving skills to avoid getting points on their license – Driving Megapolis 3D offers a viable solution. Specifically designed for European roads and the rules around it, this simulator is designed to be used on a PC.A cut above the restBoasting a host of features, this driving simulator is designed to be interactive and also a learning opportunity. This is a uniquely built driving simulator, which tracks you're driving mistakes along the way and highlights them clearly, giving you the chance to improve upon them. Fully packed with a bunch of scenarios, the Drive Megapolis 3D simulator comes with a series of thirty missions each one more exciting than the last. Each one designed to fulfil an objective. With the option of playing with a manual or automatic transmission.
We have included various options which include a host of vehicles and terrains from which you can choose from – a total of seventeen in fact. Additionally it also has real life functions including simulated design which means the roads will be busy with trams and buses – meaning if you live in a busy city around Europe you can expect the same scenery from the simulator as well.Features:
- 30 missions. Objectives include parking, stopping and standing, entering and exiting the box, driving around tightly parked cars, driving to destinations, 'do not damage the cargo' and others.
- 17 vehicles to drive! They include front and rear wheel drive, 4x4, buses, trucks and 19 additional modded traffic cars.
- City, mountain and off-road maps to explore.
- You can also encounter trams, trains and trolleybuses in addition to the above vehicles on the road.
- You can pick up passengers in buses.
- Realistic clutch, stalls and engine simulation unique to each vehicle
- Realistic physics and weather affect conditions on different types of roads
- People and animals that will react according to your driving skills
logitech g25/g27/g29 compatible and can be calibrated to support other steering wheels.
3 monitor setup are also available.
48. V-Rally 4
The return of a legendary off-road racing game! Enjoy an extreme experience while becoming an expert in a demanding simulation. Take on the challenges of rallies, rallycross, drifts, buggies and hill climbs, and set off on a spectacular journey across every continent.
Dominate dangerous roads, hostile conditions and environments, constantly striving for more speed and with adrenaline boosting your reflexes. At the wheel of the most legendary off-road vehicles in each category, take on the most difficult routes in fabulous surroundings.
Rally: from Kenya to Sequoia Park, dominate the most difficult routes in conditions that are often extreme, at the wheel of modern and historic vehicles.
V-Rally Cross: intense 8-way races on dirt/tarmac tracks.
Extreme-Khana: drift, precision and speed, with traps scattered over the roads, putting your driving and showmanship skills to the test!
Buggy: become an expert at driving through hilly terrain, adopt the special reflexes and learn the particular physics needed to win these fierce races.
Hillclimb: reach the peaks at the wheel of these powerful, twitchy monsters.
Over 50 car models, including the most famous in rallying and extreme motor sport, for you to test drive, collect, upgrade, customise and, above all, excel at!
Developed by Kylotonn Racing Games, a studio specialising in racing simulations, V-Rally 4 has all the latest physics and graphics developments of the KT Engine.
As the trip is worth nothing unless it is shared, V-Rally 4 has a Career mode and an innovative online mode to transform your experience and progress.
Categories in common with V-Rally 4: Racing
49. Kingdom Wars
Kingdom Wars is a free to play 3D MMORTS with real-time siege combat, without the pay to win element so common in the genre. Having evolved from Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars this strategy game offers lively online world, where players gather resources, construct majestic towns, and impregnable strongholds, direct citizens, complete quests in the service of mighty nobles and fiendish rogues, and eventually manage a global empire. All within an online realm that grows, works, lives, and breathes even when you log off. All this in glorious 3d world with stunning level of detail and epic scale - with vibrant towns and thousand strong armies. And of-course let’s not forget the glorious siege battles all in real-time! Developed by Reverie World Studios, Kingdom Wars is the result of several years of hard work by a new Toronto based studio, with members all over the world.FeaturesInnovative MMORTS Approach
- Wage war with neighboring regions or complete countless hours of quests as you unveil the dark secrets of Terria while managing a persistent kingdom and economy with thousands of other players. Socialize, trade, forge alliances and - best of all - battle against other players across the world, defeat their armies, and burn their towns!
- With Kingdom Wars free to play release our goal was to create a game of skill, not bigger wallets. We have followed player suggestions and tried to avoid the common pay2win traps. In Kingdom Wars majority of micro-transaction only effect cosmetic changes or unlock bonus content, that does not effect game progress and player interaction. All the other options are limited to one time use, to prevent anyone gaining unfair advantage.
- Two additional singleplayer modes - including open-ended Campaign mode, and content-packed single-player Skirmish mode with both Lay Siege and Castle Defense maps - guaranteed to satisfy players of various tastes and gameplay styles.
- User-friendly Siege-oriented gameplay adds a whole new dimension to the battlefield as you ram the enemy gate, scale the walls, and place automated defensive systems, such as: stone tippers, boiling oil, and wall-mounted catapults.
- Kingdom Wars features three distinct civilizations: Elves, Orcs and Men, presenting a unique approach to these iconic races with three distinct styles of gameplay. Each race is complete with its own lore, language, world region and terrain, dozens of distinct units and buildings, hundreds of unique technologies, and each even has a different approach to economy and building style.
- Travel the MMORTS world using a beautifully-designed 3D World Map featuring scale replicas of all the NPC strongholds, quest areas, and the player's homeland.
- Each player’s Stronghold features hundreds of buildings that look and behave like a City-Simulation game, but without any micro-management, giving the player more time to spend on the battlefield. In addition each race offers a different approach to building strongholds.
- Combines the complexity of nearly a dozen gathering possibilities, different for each race, with automated simplicity, allowing players the options to micromanage their economy, or leave it to run itself in times of war.
- The gaming world comes alive as you build and battle during winter or summer months, as you push your armies through heavy rain or snow storms. Your economy significantly changes from summer to winter, when different strategic options are available during different times of day and severe weather makes certain units useless.
50. Test Drive 6
Test Drive 6 is a racing-arcade game developed by Pitbull Syndicate and Midway Studios – Newcastle. It was originally released in 1999. It was published by Cryo Interactive. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Test Drive 6 is available on Dreamcast, PlayStation, Game Boy Color and PC.