The best games like Procyon are:
- arrow_rightDarksiders II Deathinitive Edition
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: The Fall
- arrow_rightCounter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- arrow_rightDRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
- arrow_rightBlue Estate
- arrow_rightGeometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
100 Best Games Like Procyon:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (33)
- PlayStation 4 (53)
- iOS (43)
- Android (24)
- macOS (63)
- Linux (38)
- Nintendo Switch (31)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (33)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (46)
- PlayStation 2 (16)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (14)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (15)
- GameCube (5)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
HELLDIVERS is a top-down shooter where you need to complete procedurally generated missions among the endless amount of enemies. While the game has a single-player mode, the gameplay is more suitable for a co-op playthrough. Unlike in many shooters, in HELLDIVERS you must avoid friendly fire as you can hurt your teammates. Another feature is that you can decide for yourself where to drop, which vehicles to use and choose the order of the objectives to complete.
The story is set on Super Earth where the government brainwashes people to make them more loyal. While the planet is surrounded by enemy creatures that intend to destroy it, you play as a soldier of a HELLDIVERS unite who needs to protect Super Earth. As a rule, the missions include forcing through an enemy base, capturing required objectives and escape. There's no need to kill all the enemies as they are endless; instead, you can try to complete the mission stealthier. Before the mission, you can choose weapons from a variety of equipment and also get support firepower during the battle.
Categories in common with HELLDIVERS: Action
2. Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen embarks on a quest to redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Death lives!
Deathinitive Edition Features:
Darksiders 2 with all DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours
Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution
Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows
Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
Running in native 1080p resolution
Steam Trading Cards
Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
3. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
4. Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex: The Fall is a first-person role-playing stealth-action game developed by Eidos Montreal. It is the fourth installment in the series. The game serves as a prequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The year is 2027. Human augmentations are a common thing. Bex Saxon, an ex-SAS, gets employed by a PMC called Belltower Associates. Hiding from the Illuminati in Costa Rica, Ben starts to experience augmentation rejection syndrome because of a global shortage of Neuropozyne which suppresses the symptoms. Ben unravels a global conspiracy revolving around the drug and tries to warn the World Health Organization.
Like the previous installments, the game features a high degree of role-playing. Players are able to upgrade their augmentations, unlocking more and more abilities. An inventory system is also present. Players have the option to use lethal or non-lethal approaches using different takedowns, and a wide range of weaponry. The levels are fairly open-ended so it is possible to complete a mission without even confronting the enemies.
5. Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is a free-to-play multiplayer FPS developed by Nexon. It is a Counter-Strike spin-off developed on the original GoldSrc engine. The game is only available in Europe, CIS countries, NA, Australia, and New Zealand.
Unlike the original Counter-Strike, where the counter-terrorists were put against terrorists, CSN: Z offers a PvP and PvE zombie experience. Most of the original games are present in the game with minor edits.
Players are free to choose the character they want to play as with every character offering their own set of skills and abilities. Female characters are also present.
There is much more weaponry rather than in the original CS. Players can buy new weapons using the in-game store for in-game currency which can be bought using real money. Weapon skins are also present. The game also features a crafting system which allows for either upgrading the weapons you already own or create entirely new ones.
6. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
New characters and boss fights
More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments
Post launch support for one year
7. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
8. Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Experience the full evolution of the award-winning Geometry Wars franchise and battle through waves of enemies on 3D grids in this frenetic arcade shooter!
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved includes all of the great content & features from Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions and more:
- Over 100 total levels including 40 all-new
- Classic game modes in stunning HD
- 15 3D grids including 5 all-new and 12 battle modes including Pacifism, King, Claustrophobia and 4 all-new modes
- 6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend and the all-new Sweep drone
- New “Hardcore” mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leaderboard
- Cooperative and Online Competitive Multiplayer modes
- Community and Friend Leaderboards
9. Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
In Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, gamers will play as Mickey Mouse and for the first time ever, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Walt Disney’s first cartoon star, in an all-new adventure of creativity and discovery. Created by industry luminary Warren Spector and Disney Interactive’s Junction Point game development studio, Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two returns the franchise through PC. Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two returns Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to Wasteland, an alternate world filled with 80 years of forgotten Disney characters and theme park attractions. But for the first time, Mickey and Oswald will join forces as true partners – Mickey with his magical paint brush that wields paint and thinner, and Oswald with his powerful remote control that allows him to command electricity. This new co-op play combined with enhanced in-game physics will further enhance the idea that “PlayStyle Matters” – a unique approach to gameplay pioneered by Warren Spector where players dynamically tackle different challenges in order to explore all possibilities and storylines, but with consequences for their chosen actions.
10. WE ARE DOOMED
WE ARE DOOMED is a twin-stick shooter where you zap polygon baddies with an absurdly overpowered laserbeam. Dive head-first into the action with reckless ambition, charge the SUPERBEAM, and zap everything out of existence in an instant. Chase high scores or just enjoy the beautiful explosion of geometry, color and light.
- Pure arcade action. No cutscenes, storylines, or lengthy tutorials.
- An overpowered laserbeam weapon, and the more ridiculous SUPERBEAM.
- Waves mode: 30 waves that range from chill to hyper-intense.
- Endless mode: An endless barrage of baddies. How many zones can you survive?
- Quick to start, and quick to restart for "just one more" game.
- A vibrant world of neon colors, bold shapes, and glitching geometry.
- A beautiful, chill, and occasionally glitchy soundscape.
"All about that Doomed chill" - Giant Bomb, Quick Look
"We Are Doomed is one of my fave shooters of the past few years" - Rob Fearon, Take This Machine
11. Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition
Paranautical Activity combines the classic FPS action of games like Doom and Quake, with the randomness and difficulty of modern roguelikes like Binding of Isaac and Spelunky.
-Unique FPS/Roguelike combination
-Procedurally generated levels
-Impossibly fast gameplay
-Over 100 items
-Kick ass Dubstep soundtrack
The Deluxe Atonement Edition includes the following
-Developer footage & commentary, from prototype to pre alpha to full release!
-The Seafarers Guide; A pro guide with a nautical twist. Consult the pro guide to become the leanest, baddest, mostest bestest Paranautical Activity player you can be.
-1 new level type, 1 new weapon and 1 new item.
12. Final Exam
Jump into the frenzied action and the whacky humor of a pure 2.5D side-scroller!
While they were going to their old high school for what was supposed to be the party of their life, four long-time friends end up in a ghost town full of monstrous creatures.
Alone or in cooperative mode (4 players online and 2 in local play), survive hordes of monsters ready to skin you alive and achieve unique and varied objectives throughout huge and non-linear levels. Choose your character, knock out high-scores and thoroughly explore each stage to gain experience and reach higher levels. Find new weapons, improve your skills, unlock new special moves and devastating powers… and achieve increasingly impressive combos to outdo your friends' high-scores.
13. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure!
Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You'll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await.
Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
14. Unruly Heroes
Inspired by the timeless 16th century Chinese novel Journey to the West, players take control of four unlikely heroes.
Effortlessly swapping between and Wukong the Monkey King, Sanzang the Sleepy Monk, Kihong the Greedy Pig, Sandmonk the Sensitive Brute as they travel westward in search of the scattered remnants of the Sacred Scroll.
Along the way, whether it be solo or in local coop, players will encounter a diverse lineup of enemies to battle within a colourful fantasy world.
Will you be brave as you face the terrible challenges that lie ahead ?Features An adventure in solo or in coop up to 4 players.
Discover or rediscover the universe of the Monkey King legend.
Choose one of the 4 heroes, join their strength and switch between the characters depending on the situation.
Unforgettable combats against different kind of enemies and frightening bosses.
Puzzles, platforming and unexpected challenges.
Embody some enemies and possess their power.
Explore a colorful and fantasy universe through different worlds.
High-quality visuals, animations and audio.
Fight against your friends in PVP modes in local or online for more fun!
15. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
The world of Gamindustri is experiencing a strange calm - the Goddesses protecting each nation are all at peace, and there's not an apocalyptic threat in sight! In order to shake things up with a good story, the world's leading journalists Dengekiko and Famitsu challenge the CPUs and CPU Candidates to complete a series of missions but soon they all may be in for a far bigger scoop in this action-packed hack 'n' slash!
- Street brawling in 1080! For the first time ever, your favorite Neptunia characters will have to hack ‘n’ slash their way through waves of enemies in real time! In the free-roaming stages, you’ll get to create chain combos both on the ground and in the air, all with 1080p graphics!
- Two-person party! With the Dual System, you’ll be able to switch between two characters on the battlefield. Balance out each character’s strengths and weaknesses to create the ultimate battle duo, and even get some new playable characters – some of whom might be familiar from previous Neptunia games.
- Let’s get physical! The heat of battle can cause some wear and tear on your outfits. When you experience a “Costume Break,” your outfits will tear, lowering your defense but increasing your critical rate and EXE Drive Gauge. The road to comebacks is paved with ripped fabric!
- Skills get the kills! Fill up the EXE Drive Gauge in order to clear the room with two tiers of special attacks, and you might just get a helping hand from your friend later on to perform some super special attacks!
The easiest mode is 'HARD'!
BUTCHER is a fast-paced 2D shooter and a blood-soaked love letter to the cult classics of the genre. As a cyborg programmed to eradicate the last remains of humanity, your sole purpose is to well... annihilate anything that moves.
So grab your weapon of choice (from chainsaw, through shotgun, to grenade launcher) and kill your way through underground hideouts, post-apocalyptic cities, jungles and more. And if you're feeling creative, there are plenty other ways of ending your enemies' misery - hooks, lava pits, saws... no death will ever be the same.
If kicking corpses into a lava pit and adorning walls with blood is your idea of a good time, BUTCHER is THE game for you.
(header photo by Bartłomiej T. Listwon)Key features:
- Ultra-violent uncompromising carnage in the spirit of Doom and Quake (chainsaw included)
- Release your inner artist, paint the walls with (permanent) blood (up to 4 million pixels available to be painted per level)
- Use the environment (saws, hooks, lava pits, animals and other) to brutally dispose of your enemies
- Put your reflex and patience to the ultimate test
- Choose from an array of weapons (featuring classics like chainsaw, railgun and the deadly grenade launcher)
- Adorn more than 20 levels with the insides of your enemies
- Soak in the dark atmosphere reinforced by a wicked, heavy soundtrack (while you kick corpses around)
- Die painfully: melt in lava, become piranha food, get crushed by heavy doors... and more!
- Absolutely no mercy for anyone!
17. Guns and Robots
Guns and Robots is free to play online third person shooter. The game brings robot action with massive customization. Players get cartoony bright 3D graphics in attractive environments and challenge each other in open arenas. Guns and Robots gives fun, entertaining experience with easy to master gameplay and numerous options to experiment robot constructing skills.BUILD YOUR ROBOT. CUSTOMIZE IT. DOMINATE THE ARENAS!
We are very excited to give gamers around the world the ability to enjoy the game that the community participated in creating! We would like to thank all for your support and most importantly, we are dedicated to adding more content and bring to you exciting new features, so join our Forums at http://forum.play-gar.com and be a part of Guns and Robots community!FEATURED DLC
Purchase the Steam Starter Pack of Guns and Robots and blast your way through your enemies with:
• 1000 Sparks
• 150 Upgrade Components
Guns and Robots Starter Pack is ideal for new robot-fighters who are looking to get a quick start in the action. This is special new player offer to get your hands on cool artillery, equipment and upgrades. In this pack you will get all upgradable component options:
- 30 upgrade head components,
- 30 upgrade weapon components,
- 30 upgrade device components,
- 30 upgrade body components,
- 30 upgrade chassis components,
- Massive customization. In Guns and Robots, the robots come in three module classes based on players' assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously.Wide variety of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine—tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arenas where players literally blast their way through.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play. Different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience.Players can choose to line up for high-level real-time combat.
- Player Guilds. Players can join, create guilds and benefit from numerous guild features.
- Achievements. Variety of achievements for the players with exceptional performance.
- Capture the Batteries (Capture the Flag)
- Team Deathmatch
- Bomb Squad (Destroy the Enemy Base)
18. Parkan 2
Parkan II is an original concept game that will allow you to feel as a pilot of a spacecraft lost somewhere in the universe. The players are to explore hundreds of solar systems, take part in a series of fierce battles and meet a new enemy - a mysterious creature calling itself Gegemaunt. Become a pirate or mercenary, get money to buy the most powerful cruiser and show them all who is to be the new master of the galaxy. Unforgettable adventures in the Parkan II universe await you!Key features:
- Explore the awe-inspiring galaxy which evolves as you progress
- Unique mix of several genres: action, RPG, strategy and space simulator
- Huge game universe: more than 500 solar systems available for exploration
- The player can choose any type of gameplay strategy, become a colonizer, pirate, trader or mercenary
- Multiple diverse ways to modernize the spacecraft and battle suit
- Wide freedom of action: battle in space and board enemy ships, explore planets, capture enemy bases and conquer solar system
19. Blood of the Werewolf
Become Selena, loving mother, devoted wife and -- powerful werewolf. Take revenge on the monsters that have slain your husband and stolen your child, in this love letter to classic platformers. Seamlessly transform from human to werewolf in light of the moon, as you shoot, slash and smash your way to fight Frankenstein.
Intense Platforming Action, With All Your Favorite Iconic Monsters
"A Love Letter To The Action-Platform Genre. If you want an action-platform game with great gameplay, challenge and a story that is simple but enjoyable, Blood of the Werewolf is the game for you." "Selena responds with perfection to the button presses."
"This game propelled me back to those halcyon days when I started gaming, and games were extremely difficult yet ultimately all the more rewarding."
"Overall, Blood of the Werewolf is a great platformer. It provides a wonderful sense of atmosphere, the story is well written and well told, and the gameplay mechanics feel fantastic. You may destroy a keyboard or controller out of rage, but you’ll want to buy another to see this great game to the end. Fans of platformers, especially old-school platformers, should give this game a serious look."
"An excellent action-platformer that wonderfully combines challenging but fair gameplay with a colorful and vibrant art style. "
"Scientifically Proven has managed to create a piece worthy of its platforming predecessors, where gore blends with horror creating an atmosphere that will captivate you." Dying too often gets frustrating at times, but not that much as to make you want to ditch the game. The beautiful visuals along with the multitude of monsters will keep you company while journeying in an adventure like never before."
"Blood of the Werewolf is a beautiful platform game - A classic mold with a ...unique garment that will not make you regret your investment and still promises to steal many hours of your day." (translation)
"Beautiful, rhythmic, and well done"
Blood of the Werewolf takes players on a ruthless journey of revenge through 3 level filled game modes of white knuckle platforming action while taking on hordes of creatures and iconic monster-movie bosses; Creature, Hyde, Dracula, Mummy, Frankenstein. Selena has access to upgradeable weapons in human form and unlockable wolf powers when transformed. Additional modes like speed run and score rush will test your reflexes and memory, with online leaderboards to keep track of yourself, and friends.
Keep your wits about you, Blood of the Werewolf will test your limits and offer a challenge you haven't seen since the golden age of games.Features
- Experience a rich, in-depth Story Mode featuring 30+ creatures, 15 button-grinding levels to master and five heart-pounding boss arenas
- Score Rush mode offers the pro a whole new leaderboard driven experience as you compete for the highest score.
- Endless Challenge is a nightmare of procedurally generated levels and monsters that increase in difficulty. How far can you make it?
- Shift instantaneously between human and werewolf form when in view of a full moon
- Hardcore, classic platforming gameplay with a modern twist; pressure sensitive, full air controls for precision moves
- Unlock a bevy of achievements, pushing you to the limit of your abilities
- Upgrade weapons and wolf powers, for the edge you need against the monster onslaught
- Uncover hundreds of collectibles and hidden items to discover throughout the game
20. Tower 57
The tower awaits.
In a dystopian, dieselpunk world, where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization, a group of extraordinary individuals is sent to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57. Their skills, clips' capacity & the ability to cooperate will decide on their fate.
Tower 57 is a top-down twin stick shooter with 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments and heavy focus on co-op. It is also a modern take on what made AMIGA games so great back in the days.FAST-PACED ARCADE GAMEPLAY
There is no school like the old school. Shoot everything that moves and don’t get killed in the process. Tower 57 offers complex situations arising from simple systems interacting with each other - and it does it the hard way. Number of lives is scarce, respawns limited and difficulty skyrockets when you least expect it.TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION
Choose from a roster of six particular characters with different skillsets, number of upgradable weapons and gadgets. And if you happen to lose an arm or leg during your mission - you can always replace it with a new, better one! Master these combos and you will never get bored on your way to the top of the Tower 57.COOPERATION
Mayhem tastes the best when it is shared. Tower 57's main campaign is designed for both, single player & local/online co-op. Flank your enemies, bait them into an ambush, leverage co-op specific weapons, or combine your regular weapons for increased firepower and new effects!DIESELPUNK WORLD
Find your way through a maze of floors connected by elevators, a central hub filled with shops and terminals, and a multitude of secret walls and uncharted passageways leading to forgotten parts of the tower. Times of randomly generated levels are gone - everything in Tower 57 is carefully designed and pixel-crafted with the highest attention to detail.DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS
Smash them, crash them and destroy everything. Reload. Repeat. Because everyone likes when things go BOOM. Everything - from debris and shell casings to bloody footprints - will mark your destructive trail through the Tower.ADVERSARIES
Each enemy features its own distinct spawning mechanism, movement & attack patterns, as well as some weaknesses. And you'd better learn those vulnerabilities if you don't want to end up dead very quick.
21. Drunken Robot Pornography
Drunken Robot Pornography (DRP) is a bullet-hell first-person shooter for Windows. Battle giant robots -- called Titans -- as they try to slice you apart with their lasers. Pick off their missile launchers, fry away their carbon fiber armor, and tear off their claws, leaving them writhing.
You're Reuben Matsumoto. You used to own a bar.
You gave your robot bartender, Tim, sentience. He went nuts, stole your other 12 bots, and burned down your bar.
He's attacking Boston with 20,000 drones, 40 Titans, and his lieutenants, the 12 Drunken Robot Centerfolds.
30-story tall giant robots. Jetpacks. Guns. It all started so innocently. Your robot bartender, Tim, used to make the best drinks at your nightclub. But you gave him sentience so that he could better empathize with the customers. Struck by the world's problems, he went crazy, burned your club to the ground, and fled with your twelve exotic robot dancers. Weeks later, giant robots started attacking the City of Boston -- not a coincidence!Key features:
- 3D First-person bullet-hell giant robot boss-battle(Titans) action!
- Build Titans with the Giant Robot Construction Kit -- 600+ Titans in Steam Workshop already!
- Create your own levels in the Arena Builder -- 200+ maps in Steam Workshop
22. Biodrone Battle
"Looks well made and polished."
Somewhere in the far future, mankind succeeded in building the first artificial beings from biological and electronic components.
Not surprisingly, one of their first applications were as highly intelligent battle drones. These drones are called Bionics. The Bionics constantly enhance their artificial brains by learning rapidly from all previous perceptions. Their self-awareness develops day by day. Eventually, they chose to turn against their creators.
All training rooms in the laboratory are now occupied by aggressive battle machines. Their utmost desire is to survive in all scenarios and to preserve autonomy.
Your mission is to eliminate all hostile drones fighting to keep their recently gained autonomy.
A remote-controlled drone is the only way to defeat the rebels by using two methods that go hand in hand: shooting and morphing.
Unfortunately, your starter drone is too weak to compete with much stronger opponents. Therefore, morph into more powerful drones in order to benefit from their abilities for a limited time. Here's the drawback: you cannot morph without energy packs dropped by killed drones which leads back to method one - shooting.
The game is a tribute to the memorable Paradroid.
23. Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
Choose your side in the epic war between two masterminds of Evil: apprentice-gone-rogue Orville Tycoon and his army of heavy-duty zombies, or his vengeance-thirsty mentor Professor Brainhov and his rioting mass of twitchy brain-munchers.
Triumph over other players in adrenaline-charged MULTIPLAYER DEATHMATCHES and seal the fate of the last survivors of Finkleville in the SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN as you:
- STRATEGIZE the perfect combination of 6 different types of zombie squads: samurai, scavenger, scout, engineer, brawler and cleaner
- CONQUER the massive multiplayer map
- MASTER the badass Monster (Hero unit) that best fits your play style
- UNLEASH a huge horde of zombies on your opponent with the ultimate Dead Rush ability
- EXPERIENCE a thrilling storyline that sets classic hulking zombies against frantic modern zombies
- DEFEAT the epic bosses to prove your worth as the true alpha mad scientist
Pick your faction, Monster, strategy, and find out who gets to become King of the Undead!
24. Pain Train
The subway has been overrun by an infected population who are lead by cyborg masterminds. You feed off the pain you inflict and have become known as Pain Train. This enables you to take on hordes of infected that would otherwise overrun a normal man. Shoot your way through 12 gore packed levels, complete side missions, unlock new weapons, beat multiple difficulty modes, and defeat all of the cyborg masterminds. Pain Train is entering a subway station near you, "All Aboard!" Steam Features
578 Steam Achievements
10 Steam Trading Card Set
25. Phantom Soldier
A true hero makes the greatest sacrifices. As a war veteran you finally returned home to your family. On the night of your return vengeful souls broke into our world and destroyed yours, murdering you and your family. His family now waits for him in the after life, but duty calls for a phantom soldier to take up arms and return these foul beings back to the void.
An intense first person shooter experience awaits you in Phantom Soldier. Battle through 8 soul punching levels and defeat spirit summoning commanders. Complete missions to unlock new weapons and enhancements for your hero. Harness the essence of the souls you dispatch and stay alive. Close the portals tying them here and restore peace to this world and your family.
26. Armored Evolution
Armored Evolution is an arena-style top-down shooter where you fight through waves of enemies solo or with friends. Experience the fast-paced adrenaline-fueled combat as you control your customized Avatar wielding your unique weapon load-out. Below are some key features that Armored Evolution provides:
Select your loadout and instantly dive into battle.
Timing your shots and dodging enemy fire is the name of the game with extremely responsive WASD movement and cursor based aiming.
After completing each level you are rewarded with randomized loot which can supply you with tons of avatars and weapons! Mix and match to create the perfect storm for your enemies.
You can use credits earned to boost up your avatars and weapon. Avatars and weapons can be modified in different ways to match your playstyle.
27. Astro Tripper
Astro Tripper is a furious shoot-em-up experience inspired by the painful, knuckle busting video games of years gone by. An evolution of PomPom's 2001 award winning game, Space Tripper. Travel the surface of large horizontally-scrolling platforms, and pit your highly maneuverable craft against hoards of enemies eager to blow you to bits, eat you or worse.
Gameplay is simple. You are free to travel anywhere on the platform at anytime, but don’t fall off! Powerful Blue Lasers and Red Spread Lasers come equipped, so use both weapons tactically to get through tricky situations. Power up your weapons with power crystals dropped by destroyed enemies. Oh, did we mention the blasting absolutely anything that moves?
Enemies encountered are varied. Zippy UFOS. Fat Motherships. Tanks. Choppers. Slimy Slug creatures. Alien Insects. Aztec structures brimming with electricity. And of course, Big Bosses! 14 unique levels spread over 4 diverse worlds means there’s always something new just around the corner.Key features:
- Furious retro shoot-em-up gameplay
- 14 completely unique levels spread over 4 worlds
- Vibrant 3D visuals and effects
- Global Online Leaderboards
- Unlockable Challenge Games
DISCLAIMER: This game is very physical, especially with larger gameplay areas. Be careful of your surroundings and make sure you wear your wrist straps!
Compete for glory in a retro-future world ruled by rogue AI. Equipped with only a paddle and your own skill do you have what it takes to defeat your opponents and earn your freedom?
HoloBall plunges players into an action-sports arcade arena inspired by one of the most iconic games of all time. Use your paddles to hit, smash and curve the HoloBall past your opponent to score. Learn and master skillshots to outmatch your increasingly difficult opponents.
- Responsive, physics based gameplay
- Evolving AI to keep you on your toes
- A beautiful environment inspired by Blood Dragon's cover art
- Leaderboards to see how you stack up against the rest
- Amazing Synthwave tunes by Dance With The Dead!
- Local Multiplayer: Play against a friend; A second player can replace your AI opponent
- Spectator Mode: Allows for content creators to have more control over what is recorded/shared
- Online Multiplayer: Battle against the best HoloBall players from around the world
29. 8-Bit Invaders!
The Invasion Has Begun!
8-Bit Invaders! is a fast-paced, retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. Control the military might of the GALACTIC MARINE CORPS or invade with the devastating power of the alien CRANIOIDS! No matter which side you choose, everything in 8-Bit Invaders! is easy to understand for beginners and hardcore gamers alike. Collect resources, build your army, and then crush your opponent!
Conquering the Multiverse was never so easy.
A 24 mission single-player campaign comes with achievements and technology that grow your destructive power with every victory. Fight alone or find a buddy and take on the enemy together in 10 additional co-op missions. Or, test your skills against the AI in a variety of 2, 4, 6 or 8-player maps in skirmish battles.
8-Bit Invaders! includes all of this, and more…
- 24 offline campaign missions.
- New 'Conquer The Multiverse' real-time strategic metagame scenarios providing for opportunities to invade new worlds
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes.
- Easy to understand advanced military and alien units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in.
- 10 co-op missions to play with your friends.
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large.
- 2-8 player battles against Human and AI opponents of varying skill levels.
- A rocking soundtrack from composer Frank Klepacki.
- Full cross-play with 8-Bit Armies and 8-Bit Hordes for those epic MEGA BATTLES between factions across games, and the Multiverse!
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo.
30. Void And Meddler
"One step closer to the blur" she thought as she poured herself one last shot of whiskey, for the road. "Sleeping pills and alcohol, perfect cocktail to forget memories you don't even have. How funny.
One last drop, close your eyes. A dreamless sleep, and the hope, the curse of being alive in the morning, with the certitude that everyday is exactly the same.
Shouldn't it be time for me to finally chase the past I gave up a long time ago? What a strange last thought, but it's getting dark, too dark to think... Maybe... Maybe tomorrow will bring more answers..."
She fell in the majestic nothingness of the night while the singer on the old radio player was whispering his quiet prayer: "I'll take the fate the daylight brings".
Fragments and details, rainy nights and blurry lights are all VOID&MEDDLER focuses on. A single night intrusion into Fyn's life and hopes. Tired of the last two years she spent wandering without a goal and without memories, among disenchanted strangers, and pitiless scavengers, Fyn decided to put an end to all of this. She’ll have a few hours to make things right, and seek strong, pure and substantial memories. In a city where genders and species melt into each other, maybe she’ll find the long lost touch of humanity missing from her life.
The idea behind Void & Meddler was to create a game that looks like its creators, two musicians nurtured by noise rock from the 80's, synthwave, road trips and cyberpunk literature. Together, we conjured the narration, we created No Wave, we tamed the weird, we fucked in an orgy of wires, neons and white noise. Distance doesn’t corrupt anything. Amps were set aside for a while, and we dived head first into another sphere we loved, full of code, textures and pixel art.
Enjoy Void & Meddler, an indie adventure game full of fuzz literature, pixel music and analog dreams.
EPISODE 2 NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE SEASON PASS DLC.
EPISODE 3 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 2017.
BitMaster is a dynamic and colorful twin-stick shooter which design was inspired by such games as Geometry Wars, Crimson Land and Satellite Reign. Game powered by Unreal Engine 4!
You need to destroy the enemies and collect power-ups to improve weapons. Game balance changes periodically, which makes the game unpredictable and difficult to get a high score.
BitMaster is suitable for all ages. Average game session is half an hour long.Features:
- 100 waves of enemies
- 8 guns
- 13 perks
- 5 heroes to unlock
- 20 types of enemies
- 5 wicked bosses
- Only 1 way to escape
- Lot of factors that may cause troubles... or make the game easier!
32. Deep Blue
A multi-dimensional gaming experience beyond anything you’ve ever played before. Deep Blue: Prepare to have your mind blown.
Take a surreal adventure through space, move between unexplored parts of the universe and beware of everything that is purple! This journey requires caution, concentration, and imagination to find the path and avoid danger. Find your way through an impossible platform architecture and escape on time from destruction.
Try to control the constantly rolling ball which moves in the three-dimensional maze, avoid deadly obstacles, collect gravitons which will keep the ball on the platform, open and get to the portal before the platform explodes. Sounds easy, right? Just try by yourself :)
- Customized platforms that will blow your spatial orientation and reflex
- Four different worlds (parts of universe)
- Dynamic gameplay and unique visual style
- Endless runner mode available as bonus levels
- Additional VR Support
- Six balls with different properties
- Five types of modification and boosts for a ball
33. Evochron Mercenary
Trading commodities while sneaking past hostile forces, racing the best pilots in the area, mining for diamonds, negotiating for survival, spying for a curious energy company, cleaning dirty solar arrays, transporting an impatient passenger... and that's just on a Monday. The life of an independent mercenary is rarely without excitement. At times, you may choose to work under contract, while at others, you may want to take matters into your own hands in a quest to build your reputation and fortune. Your spacecraft awaits. Your adventure begins in the Sapphire star system.
In Evochron, you are free to seek your fortune as an independent mercenary in an adventure directed by your choices, abilities, and accomplishments. Each player can bring their unique skills and interests to the game, forming clans for cooperative goals or remaining solo to complete objectives on their own in true freeform space-sim gameplay.
- True freeform gameplay without plot restrictions, conditions, or limitations. No character attribute/skill limitations to hold you back. Experience ultimate gameplay freedom and play the game the way you want to. Your decisions and abilities define your role in the game and establish your reputations, wealth, progress, and ranking.
- Diverse gameplay choices and activities including racing, spying, mining, trading, commodity shipping, escorting, combat (both in civilian space and military war zones), exploring, asteroid clearing, equipment cleaning, crew management, station building, and ship designing. There are many ways to make money and advance in the game.
- A vast seamless universe that lets you fly anywhere without in-game loading screens. The Evochron universe is not boxed in by 'walls' or 'rooms' that require a jumpgate 'door' to access, there are no required gates or trade lanes to restrict your travel and hold you back. You can travel virtually anywhere you want. Descend into planet atmospheres to land at city trade stations, mine valuable materials, or explore for hidden items. You can escape to nebula clouds for sensor cover or hide in a massive asteroid cave for protection. Fly from planet to planet, star to star, and star system to star system.
- Unified gameplay architecture and profiles let you keep the ship, upgrades, equipment, money, weapons, crew, and commodities you acquire in the game for use in both single player and multiplayer.
- Cooperative multiplayer objectives that pay all linked players. Join forces with other players to complete more challenging activities that can offer much better pay.
- Construct space stations to dynamically expand the game's universe with new trade routes, docking points, and economies. The online multiplayer system stores player built stations with the server so other players can have access to the new stations and trade routes you create.
- Specialized industries and economies provide realistically variable item availability and pricing.
- Use your wealth to design and build a new ship, buy better weapons, hire crew members, recruit other ships, install upgrades, load commodities, and more.
- Advanced physics system features velocity adjusted acceleration curves and accounts for mass, thrust, and vector calculations. Realistic zero gravity inertia based 'Newtonian' style flight model including complete 3-way rotation and 3-way direction control with optional variable input. An advanced inertial dampening system helps keep flight control simple in space, atmospheres, and gravity fields.
- Realistic environment interaction far beyond the genre's typical 'background wallpaper'. Nebula clouds, asteroid fields, planet atmospheres, moons, and more all provide unique options for shelter and strategy. Such environment elements include changes in gravity, fuel consumption, physics, sensor range, and visibility.
- Supports keyboard, mouse, gamepad, and joystick flight control. Use the control device you prefer to play the game.
- Supports Natural Point's TrackIR 3D head control system for managing the viewpoint from the cockpit with all six degrees of movement.
34. Drifting Lands
Imagine a Diablo-like game with the mouse clicking part replaced by an horizontal shoot'em'up core gameplay.
That's what is Drifting Lands in essence: first and foremost an action-RPG (Hack'n'Slash or however you may call this). Then and only then a different kind of shoot'em'up, accessible to a wider audience than usual.Drifting Lands main characteristics are:
- randomy generated missions for replayability
- 100 levels of difficulty to climb with your skill or your ability to optimize your gear and powers
- 70 active and passive powers with various effects: dash, area of effect attacks, time control, etc.
- a complex item generation system with a lot of stat modifiers to optimize, unique items with "game changer" powers
- 3 classes of ships for different profiles of players
- Not your usual bland heroic fantasy universe
You’re a super player of bullet hells and don’t mind dying on the first few impacts ?You’ll find a perfect class for you with high-damages / low-resistances interceptors. You’ll benefit from a smart customization of your gear, but your performances on the field will be mainly based on your skill.You enjoy the progressive design of a powerfull build through skills and inventory optimization ?Your class will offer more resistant ships, able to put up with a lot more impacts. But if you want to shine, you’ll have to be smart in the selection of your special powers and how you create synergies with your equipment!
Want to report bugs, ask the team what is planned for this or that, suggest ideas or improvements, know what we're up to for the next update...come have a chat in the community section!
35. Pistol Whip
Inspired by God-mode action movies like John Wick and Equilibrium, Pistol Whip throws you gun-first into an explosive batch of hand-crafted action sequences each set to their own breakneck soundtrack. But unlike traditional music games, Pistol Whip has no line in the sand; you have complete freedom to shoot, melee, and dodge targets to the rhythm YOU see fit.
- Pair the pulse-pounding pace of an FPS with the flow-state energy of a music game in a cinematic symphony of violence.
- Form your rhythm and find your playstyle, from tactical to musical, then challenge your skill with friends and world leaderboards.
- Infiltrate a fever dream of hand-crafted sequences, from bank heists to android uprisings, each uniquely designed to music.
- Take it over-the-top with a variety of gameplay mods, such as Dual Wield, to enable the ultimate gun kata experience.
- Constant momentum and comfort-first design allows non-stop speed without the fear of motion sickness.
- Featuring EDM artists from Kannibalen Records, including Apashe, HVDES, and Black Tiger Sex Machine; with more to come...
36. Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
EXAMU, the developers behind the popular Arcana Heart fighting game series, has teamed up with esteemed visual novel publisher Nitroplus to create a new 2D fighter crossing over multiple franchises. Players can select a main fighter and two partner characters from a roster of Nitroplus’ most popular ladies and jump right into fast-paced combat that’s as easy to learn as it is deep and difficult to master. This PC release updates to the latest version popular in Japanese arcades, with rebalanced fighters, added background animations and additional winning poses.
- KEY FEATURES
- Fast-Paced Fighting Action with Easy-to-Learn Gameplay
From the makers of Arcana Heart comes a brand new fighting game that’s as simple as it is chaotic. Between the easy-to-execute combo chains and assist mechanics that can get up to six characters onscreen, the action never lets up for long.
- Roster of Unique Heroines and Fighting Styles
Fan favorite SUPER SONICO is part of an impressive cast from Nitroplus-related products for a varied selection of combatants and fighting styles. This PC release also includes Homura from the SENRAN KAGURA series and Heart from the Arcana Heart series, both of whom were premium DLC in their console debuts.
- Cinematic Cut-ins and Screen-filling Attacks
‘Lethal Blaze’ attacks, which run the gamut from awe-inspiring to adorable, are sure to please fans of the source material while intriguing newcomers.
- Online Play Support and Leaderboards
Players can go online to take on all challengers as they try to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
37. Luxor Evolved
In an all-new, completely revamped LUXOR Evolved, the chains are faster, the power-ups more awesome, the shooters more stealthy. In this retro-styled arcade shooter, you’ll experience a faster, more intense LUXOR, unlike any you’ve seen before.
Revisiting the arcade classics, LUXOR Evolved is action packed with 65 unique levels, addicting effects and sound tracks. This number one marble shooter game has tons to keep the challenges coming and your shooter firing.Key Features:
- 65 levels of all-new fast and furious LUXOR
- 7 Interactive Sound Tracks
- 21 power-ups and 3 super power-ups that upgrade your Shooter
- 4 Game modes
- Unlockable secret levels and bonus levels
- 33 Achievements
38. Creepy Road
When everything goes insane and the world falls apart, a man must take up arms to protect his loved ones. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, and try not to succumb to the madness that awaits you!HUGE BOSSES
Don't let their size scare you! Observe their fighting style, find a weak spot and show no mercy when you finally get your chance to attack. Go get ‘em, Flint!CRAZY WEAPONS
Ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies. The choice is up to you!BEAUTIFULLY HAND-DRAWN GRAPHICS
For Creepy Road, we have created a truly mad world with over 30 original kinds of funny and furious enemies, from animals and birds to psychos. Most of them have their own original attacks too. Just try to defeat them all! All the locations contain original hand-drawn graphics, and each one has unique details, objects, and a memorable atmosphere. All the characters and locations were painstakingly designed with a great love of details!Main character
Flint Trucker is a good guy with a rich inner life. Maybe he’s read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, perhaps he likes to listen to Tchaikovsky, and it’s possible he even goes to Dali's artwork for inspiration... He’s mysterious... but one thing’s for certain, he loves to destroy all who dare to stand in his way!Music
Each location in Creepy Road is accompanied by an original musical theme, helping players immerse themselves in the atmosphere of what is happening and setting the rhythm of gameplay. The game contains more than 15 original musical tracks.
39. Zombie City Defense 2
Zombie City Defense 2 is a tactical/strategy defense game.VR is supported but not necessary - you can play it on any PC
In a near future, the world has been devastated by a virus turning humanity into zombies. You are Iron Corps, the last defense of civilization traveling the world to find resources, help people and find answers.
Prepare your army before infiltrating a new area - choose carefully your set of infantry units, vehicles and special abilities.
Deploy your units on the field, improve your base, invest abandoned building and fortify them to place your snipers, harvest old hospitals or call a bombing raid to destroy a bridge or even the whole block!
- 15 completely different infantry squads (engineer, scout, soldier, grenadier, flamethrower…)
- 17 Vehicles and Turrets (from armored bulldozers to flame tanks and artillery)
- 9 General abilities (airstrike, ion cannon, groundbreaker, nukes..)
- 7 buildings improvements (from barricades and medbays to command terminals)
- 12 perks to customize your faction. You can play as pyromaniacs!
Research new units and abilities between missions with the tactical points you earned depending the success of your missions.
All buildings and structures can be destroyed. Destroy bridges to slow down enemies using dynamite, artillery or even bombers, factories with enemy's cocoons inside to stop them from spawning, fuel tanks to blow up everything around - it's for you to decide.
- 16 missions in the campaign (from huge cities to canyons and mountains)
- 9 different zombies (common, armored, invader, splitter, spawner…)
- Three difficulty levels + infinity mode
- Day & Night cycle (zombies are stronger at night)
- Weather changes (snow, rain, fog, heat, hurricane) and you should adapt your tactics
- Land areas (Swamp, forest, cold, biohazard, Radiation)
- Dozens of different building to invest and adapt to your needs.
- Take advantage of the city (Huge Skyscrapers: give huge range bonus, especially to snipers. Living buildings: good for barricading in. Industrial buildings: may have material to scavenge and many more. Bridge: can be destroyed to force enemy to take another path...).
Fully supports Oculus Rift and dual-pad contollers for maximum immersion.
C-RUSH is an old school Shooter, with HD graphics.A new threat is coming from the space; the plasma insects. Exterminate the vermin!!
Beat your own score and compare it with the other players !Key Features:
- - One ship with different positions to use
- - Different Gameplay according to the positions and shoots
- - A Schmup where you need reflection as well
- - Works with the XBOX 360 Pad
- - 2 Difficulty modes
- - Compatible with Steam leaderboards
- - Achievements to unlock!
HD video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kZeFqj0gNg
C-Rush was made by 2 people only, and contains one world divided in 4 stages. This is a score game, the main goal is to improve your score each time you play.
41. Greedy Guns
Greedy Guns is a joyful, color-filled platformer that sprinkles elements of exploration on top of excruciating challenges. This arcadey, twin-stick shooter rampage will leave you crying tears of joy – or defeat.
Inspired by classic shooters like Gunstar Heroes, Metal Slug, and Contra, Greedy Guns brings the run-and-gun formula into the 21st Century!Story
HOLO CORP – a ubiquitous corporate behemoth that (obviously) values profit over ethics. That's why they aren't shy about sending mercenaries to explore and preemptively attack alien worlds in order to obtain precious artifacts and DNA samples for their research. The Greedy Guns team is happy to work for HOLO CORP – as long as they pay well. And do they ever! Too bad HOLO CORP also sells them their guns.Key Features
- 2 player couch co-op
- A sprawling, interconnected 2D world
- 360º aiming and shooting
- Metroidvania inspired gameplay
- Big bosses and overwhelming odds
- Steam Trading cards
42. Jets'n'Guns 2
The universe is under a terrible threat again. Unknown powerful entity from another dimension entered our reality and started to wipe out all sentient life! The divided nations of the galaxy are unable to take action. It's up to you, the bravest and finest pilot in the galaxy to face the enemy alone and prevail against overwhelming odds!
Rake in Grass proudly presents Jets'n'Guns 2 - a story driven space shooter with insane level of action and destruction, legions of enemies, tons of weapons and freedom of ship building like in no other game before!
What awaits you...EPIC ADVENTUREGo on an extraordinary quest across time and space to save the universe from destruction. Enjoy wild story of epic proportion in a game that doesn't take itself too seriously.RELENTLESS ACTIONSignature destruction from Jets'n'Guns is back and radically improved! Handcrafted levels are full of stuff to vandalize. Tear through space stations and whole cities on your way to victory.MASSIVE ARSENALNowhere else will you get access to arsenal of this magnitude and variety. The game will offer constant flow of new exciting weapons as you progress throughout the campaign.INNOVATIVE EQUIPMENTVariability of items will be unprecedented - many of them with bizarre effects that support nontraditional play styles. Complexity of ship builds will rival RPG games.ENDLESS GAMEPLAYWe aim to create endless gameplay and replayability with ever growing difficulty, to test the true limit of player's abilities.... AND MASU IS BACK!Hell yeah! Machinae Supremacy will provide brand new hard rockin' face meltin' nut crackin' soundtrack for the game!
EARLY ACCESSPlease note that the game at this stage contains only 4 levels with 4 bosses and handful of items.
The game is fully playable, but we still have a lot of work ahead of us. If you are hard core fan of Jets'n'Guns or shooters in general, you can support our effort by joining the Early Access. You can follow the development here in discussion group or on our social media where we post regularly. Give us your feedback and suggestions. Help us turn Jets'n'Guns 2 into the best possible game we can deliver!
43. Hyper Sentinel
A face-melting, pixel-pumping arcade shoot 'em up featuring awesome power-ups, epic boss battles and spectacular effects at a blistering 60fps. Blast into battle against giant space destroyers in Arcade Mode, tackle endless waves of enemies in Survival Mode, face off against epic level guardians in Boss Run mode, and experience the world's first interactive livestream arcade game in Mixer Mode.
Experience the world's first MixPlay arcade game!
Created in collaboration with Microsoft Mixer, the pioneering Mixer Mode allows viewers of your live-stream to interact in real-time, launching enemies, asteroids, rockets and power-ups into the game at the click of the button in order to attack or assist the streamer.
Polycrusher is a local multiplayer twin stick shooter for the ultimate couch gaming experience. Fight with up to four friends against unlimited hordes of enemies. In order to survive epic boss battles you will need to unleash your characters unique special ability. Prove your team spirit to trigger your ultimate destruction weapon. Try to climb up the online highscore with your friends, but remember Polycrusher will stress your friendship to the bitter end.
Play with up to four friends against endless waves of enemies and an angry cyclop chicken. Each of the seven playable characters has its own unique special ability. With combined forces you and your team will be able to activate the ultimate team ability: The ultra heavy-duty polygon bomb.
Fine-tune your strategies or just let hell loose and ascend into the poly-olympus.
You can control your heroes with your gamepads. Haven’t got any/enough? In this case you’ll be delighted to hear that we got you covered: The POLYCRUSHER-smartphone-app will enable you to control your heroes by just using your phone and a wireless connection.
7 über-weird characters
bizarre enemies haunting your dreams
cool, hot and spooky levels
a very angry cyclop chicken queezed in an airplane
original arcade soundtrack
ultimate destruction (explosions everywhere)
your favourite laser weapons
your smartphone as gamecontroller alternative
YOLO-mode for experts!
In the hexadecimal year 7DF an innocent mango vendor unleashed a cataclysmic catastrophe, to be known as “the great flush”. Seven daring individuals risk to stand up against the appearing Creeps. Birdman, Timeshifter, Charger, Fatman, Babuschka, Pantomime & Tomic. A ensemble of extraordinary daredevils. Together they fight with skill and team spirit to unite their abilities into their secret weapon, the ultra heavy-duty polygonbomb.
In the distant future, humanity has turned Venus into a livable environment. However, not all is well on Venusian soil as political intrigue pushes the way to help a young girl, the ace pilot known as Sonic Venus, to find the whereabouts of her missing father. Take to the skies of the second planet of the sun in this thrilling Ace Combat-like indie game, where you will find much more than just the story of one family’s heritage, but also something that will change the planet entirely.
46. Danger Room
So, you’ve finally decided to show up, eh? Do you even know what you’re here for? Whatever. Our previous subjects kept dying on us, so you’ll have to do. Just stand there and destroy the turrets before they destroy you. Oh, and please do your best to not suck like the others. What do you mean there're too many of them? Sigh, are you that slow? Just suck in what the turrets are hitting you with and fire back a huge explosive shot! Also, in case you haven’t noticed, (which I doubt you have, with your dimwittedness) the lasers are dangerous too. And they're fast. You might want to avoid them if you have any attachment to life, not that it matters to us. Don't worry, if the worst happens, there're others waiting to take your place. But DO try and stay alive anyway, we can’t afford to keep replacing test dummies.FEATURES
- Awesome Laser Blasters: They really are quite awesome
- Slow Time: Dodge and shoot in style when things get too fast for you.
- Suck Enemy Bullets: Charge up your weapons by sucking in enemy bullets and firing back a huge explosive shot
- Compete in Online and Local Leaderboards: Prove yourself as the best test subject.
Bezier is a dual stick blaster set inside a vast computer built deep underground. The story traces the principal's escape from this "Noah's Ark" gone wrong. A simple shooter on the surface, the deeper narrative pulls in his relationship between evolution and god, family and love. These themes question his motives, force him to confront what is real and lead him to salvation.
Powered by the BezierSynth traditional rendering is renounced in favour of a fluid aesthetic guided by story elements, player interaction and the audio engine. An eighty minute soundtrack blends together orchestra, synthesizers and many ethnic instruments to drive the drama through fifteen zones. Almost one hundred different enemies, voice acting, reward based achievements and different game modes make Bezier the mindless blaster with a big heart.
49. Deep Dark Dungeon
Deep Dark Dungeon is a rogue-lite action game in which the player dives into the deep, dark depths of various dungeons filled with bad-tempered monsters that will attack them on sight.Local Co-op Arcade Action
- Can be played with both keyboard or with Xbox controllers
- Can be played with friends on single PC (supports up to 4)
- Battles with monsters that require observation and strategizing
- 15+ different types of weapon, each with its own move-sets.
- Re-generation of dungeon maps, Items, and enemies each time you restart
- 4 different areas, each with its own varieties of monsters and traps
- More than 30 individual properties that makes you stronger each time you play
Retrovirus is a six degrees of freedom shooter which sends players into the depths of a computer on a search and destroy mission against an invasive virus. Retrovirus is being created by Cadenza Interactive, the indie studio behind the popular tower defense game Sol Survivor.
Players take command of an antivirus program, armed with the tools necessary to erase the virus’ very existence from the system. Movement and exploration are core to the gameplay, and players are encouraged to adapt to the demands of a world where free flight is the norm. Of course, the virus is armed to fight back, and first person shooter combat features heavily as players test their level of comfort with movement within the machine environment. Each player is able to customize their antivirus program with different plugins, allowing for a variety of approaches to a given situation.
The Retrovirus single player campaign focuses on the core story of the game, with the player’s goal being the eradication of the virus and the discovery of its origins. To defeat the virus, the player must solve puzzles, engage in dogfight-style combat, and explore the depths of the virtual world.
Retrovirus also features multi-player modes, designed to engage players’ social and competitive sides. Co-operative multi-player allows players to complete the campaign of the game with a friend, teaming up to restore the system to working order. Competitive multi-player will focus on the core of the six degrees of freedom shooter, hearkening back to the action-oriented shooters of the late 90’s and early 00’s.Features
- Discover movement within a six degrees of freedom environment, free from the limits of traditional gravity-based environments.
- Delve into a two-layered story, exploring the real-world origins of a malicious computer virus and cleansing the inner workings of the infected system.
- Fight battles, complete puzzles and explore an environment built for the free-flying citizens of the computer system.
- Customize an antivirus program, focusing on strength, speed or cunning, with weapons and utilities to suit a variety of play styles.
- Join with a friend to remove the virus from the infected computer by playing the campaign in co-operative mode.
- Compete against other players in a variety of multi-player modes, testing the limits of combat with six degrees of freedom.