The best games like Prison Architect are:
- arrow_rightMagic Duels
- arrow_rightDanganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
- arrow_rightFinding Paradise
- arrow_rightInsanity Clicker
- arrow_rightWestern Press
- arrow_rightThe Escapists 2
- arrow_rightCard Hunter
100 Best Games Like Prison Architect:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (41)
- Android (25)
- macOS (94)
- Linux (56)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (12)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- PlayStation 3 (7)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (5)
- SNES (3)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (1)
1. Magic Duels
Magic Duels is a video game based on collectible card game Magic: The Gathering. It follows Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers and its sequels. Unlike the predecessors, Magic Duels has a story mode that focuses on five original Planeswalkers. In general, the game features over 1300 earnable cards.
The gameplay repeats the one from the card game but is simplified. You participate in duels either with real players or AI opponents. Each player has a deck of cards consisting of lands and spells. To cast spells you need mana that lands produce. The duel stops when one player’s life is over. In the story mode you need to hold matches against an AI opponent using decks of five Planeswalkers.
Besides the story, there are several single-player missions and online duels. For example, you can test your strategy during the Two-headed Giant mode when four players split into teams competing with each other.
2. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Jabberwock Island – once a popular tourist destination, this now uninhabited island remains oddly pristine. You and your classmates at the elite Hope's Peak Academy have been brought to this island by your super-cute teacher for a “lovey-dovey, heart-throbbing school trip.” Everyone seems to be having fun in the sun...until Monokuma returns to restart his murderous game! Trapped on this island of mutual killing, your only hope of escape rests in solving the island’s mysteries. But be warned—sometimes the truth can be its own despair...
Deadly Island Vibes: Murder is the only means of escape when you’re trapped on this island paradise. As your fellow classmates start dropping like coconuts, you’ll need to delve into each murderous incident, forage for clues, and interview your classmates to reveal the opportunity, motive, and means behind each killer case!
Tribal Council: You’ll go head-to-head in all new minigames with the other students during the Class Trial, shooting down their false truths and using your evidence to uncover what really happened. But watch out! If a student is unconvinced, they'll challenge you to a one-on-one Rebuttal Showdown and force you to defend your argument!
Survival of the Keenest: Match up your evidence with your fellow classmates’ arguments and determine who’s really telling the truth. Once you’ve got a suspect in your sights, turn up that tropical heat in a variety of timing and reflex-based game systems to reveal the ultimate truth and escape with your life!
Steam Features: Supports Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud with plans to add Steam Trading Cards
Categories in common with Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair: Adventure
3. Finding Paradise
Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning... but only in their patients' heads.
Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t.
Finding Paradise is the 2nd full episode of To the Moon's series. It follows the life of the doctors' new patient, Colin, as they attempt to unravel a life that is split down the middle, and fulfill a wish that appears to be self-contradictory by nature.
*Like To the Moon, this is a standalone full game that does not require having played any previous games in the series.
4. Insanity Clicker
Been looking for the thrill? Then you've come to the right place! Here is a terrifying survival simulator of an abandoned hospital with elements of horror, which will keep you in suspense throughout the game! Insanity Clicker is a time-killer game full of horror and fear that will make you tremble in a couple of minutes!
Imagine: you are alone, the sounds of heads and fists beating behind the bare walls around you can be heard even through them... What's going on here?! First thoughts: I want to get out of here as quickly as possible, but... Am I strong enough?
One click, two clicks - and you're not so weak and vulnerable as you were a moment ago! More clicks, more power! Hitting the wall becomes automatic with time! The one has to be hardy, need to adapt to this place. Pills, mutagens - consume everything you need to stay sane! But they also have to be found somewhere, so clench your fists and step into the unknown!
Still not scared? Then we got tell you about the inhabitants. Maniacs, madmen and mutants – are just a small part of the population of this place. And now the most interesting part - each of them is ready to eat you alive, tear you up into pieces or just kill by the injection of a deadly vaccine. Yeah, deranged former doctors of the hospital will also join the party!
Convoy is a tactical roguelike-like inspired by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross a wasteland in search of parts for your broken ship.
Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
- A new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to position your units and use abilities to maximise their effectiveness.
- Exploration pays: You will encounter many different radio signals, each with a text based event. What doesn’t kill you may reward you with loot.
- Fully customizable units: Each unit can be upgraded and outfitted with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
- A randomized planet: Each play-through features different main and side objectives, events, choices, and different consequences to your actions.
- A cold war turning hot: Three factions vie for control over the planet, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everyone. As each faction grows in strength, you need to keep up.
- Permadeath at the core: Knowing one wrong move could lead to certain death puts you constantly on edge.
6. Western Press
No Time to Explain
Learning to play is incredibly simple: Buttons go top to bottom, do them fast. A duel takes seconds, and a 16 player tournament takes minutes. So just how good is your guest list’s controller knowledge, and just how fast are their reactions? Submit your answer in ten buttons or less. (Not less, you'll lose. Do ten.)
As Easy as A, B, Square, Triangle
Custom settings allow you to control which buttons are used, so combos are as complicated as you’d like them to be, from directions only to the full gamut. Western Press features prompts for Xbox controllers, PlayStation controllers, dance mats, and supports a large range of third party controllers. Of course, who could forget our friends on keyboards...
Not My Type
Keyboarding cow-folk can expertly type their opponent to death. With a choice between ten letter words, random gibberish, or our not-trademarked "Controller, Replicated" layouts, discover which best suits your style, select it, and [W] [ I ] [N]! (They're letters. From the keyboard.)
Online and Local Tournaments for Humans and Machines Alike
Hold custom tournaments for from two to 16 competitors with any mix of local players, online players and bots. The tournament system works out all the match-ups for you, so you get to just sit back and relax. Until it’s your turn. Then stop relaxing because it’s time for extreme and relentless stress.
A Test of Character
Create a profile and play through the Skill Tester to earn your rank, while simultaneously unlocking some of Western Press’ wild bunch. You start with four playable characters, but you’ll have to earn the other 12 by playing the game. Is there anyone fast enough to unlock Wyatt Hurt?
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Fancy yourself more intellect than athlete? Try Memory Mode, where players must memorise and repeat an ever increasing string of buttons. But make more mistakes than your opponent, and you eat lead.
Steam Workshop Support
Create custom characters and environments with your own animations, sounds and taunts. Then share them with the community via Steam Workshop, where they’ll be downloaded dynamically at the beginning of an online tournament! Create yourself, your friends, your favourite characters, celebrities, politicians, inanimate objects with faces, whatever!
7. The Escapists 2
The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
8. Card Hunter
It is an online collectible card game which mixes card play, deck building, tactical combat and fantasy role-playing in its own original way. You have your cards, miniatures, dice and snacks, and a possibility to enter a new world of adventure on the tabletop of your Game Master, Gary.
Build your party and set forth on a grand adventure. This adventure will test your deck-building skills and tactical prowess - you will fight with Black Oozes, savage War Monkeys and many others.
The battlefield is based on a grid. Make right turns, playing your cards to defeat your enemies and get the reward - experience and loot.
Multiplayer Card Hunter - a challenge that never ends
Are you ready to share casual games, ranked matches or regularly scheduled leagues with the other players? Do you want to conquare the top of this season? Can you became a part of the Graveyard Gambol league together with your undead minions?
If you just need a help of couple of friends to pass through the dangers of Cardhuntria you may take this challenge cooperatively.
After finishing the core campaign, you may try out the adventures of Omin, Binwin and Jim from Acquisitions Incorporated with an exclusive story.
There are also all new Expedition to the Sky Citadel set and the challenge of prehistoric monsters and intelligent weapons in the Attack of the Artifacts.
9. Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Trilogy
Defend the innocent and save the day! Experience the original trilogy in clear, retina-quality HD graphics, and choose to play horizontally for larger backgrounds or vertically for one-handed ease!
"Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD" includes "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney", Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All", and "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations". Each of these three games can be purchased separately or all together in one bundle.
You can even play the first two episodes of "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney" for free!
Join rookie lawyer Phoenix Wright in his quest to defend the innocent and find the truth behind 14 exciting cases!
Prepare for your epic courtroom showdowns by investigating crime scenes, collecting evidence, and questioning witnesses.
Use evidence and witness testimonies to your advantage as you battle to declare your clients innocent. Nothing less than a full acquittal will do in this court of law! Find the contradictions in witnesses' testimonies to expose the truth!
*You can fast-forward through sections of dialogue by holding your finger on the "Next Message" button.
*The games contained within are based on the critically acclaimed games for the Nintendo DS.
◆Supported Devices and iOS
Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
iPhone 4S and later devices
iPad 2 and later devices
iPad mini 2 and later devices
iPod touch 4th generation and later devices
*We cannot guarantee functionality on devices other than those listed above.
*You cannot purchase individual episodes separately.
Be sure to check out what other games are available by searching for "Capcom" or your favorite game's title in the App Store. Follow us on twitter @Capcom_Unity for the inside info on upcoming iOS titles!
10. Sakura Clicker
Sakura Clicker is a free-to-play incremental game, a spin-off of the visual novels series Sakura developed by Winged Cloud.
Unlike previous games in the Sakura series, Sakura Clicker does not have any storyline or premise. Its connection to the rest of the franchise comes down to the similar anime art-style and some characters and highly sexualized character design. Your goal is to defeat a never-ending string of enemies which the game calls the ‘Monsters Girls.’ They appear as explicitly dressed young women with some animal or mystic creatures features such as cat ears, dragon tails or owl wings. You fight Monster Girls primarily by clicking on them with the left mouse button. They do not attack you so you cannot die in the game. Killing enemies gives you gold coins. They are the main currency in the game. You spend gold to level up your character which increases your stats and makes you either deal more damage or hire the allies. The Allies are special characters that help you defeat enemies. Each of them has its scale of progression and comes with several passive abilities. These abelites can increase the amount of gold you get from each, the damage you deal with each click or improve automatic damage the deal themselves. The game is free-to-play and offers some paid DLCs in the form of costumes for your main hero. You can also customize your character’s outfit using gold coins.
Montaro is a casual runner game that was created to heal your heart.
- Random generated street levels.
- Lift up highschool girl's skirts, protect your doge by panties.
- Collect Doge coins to unlock over 8 Doge costumes.
- Doge's emoticons and background.
12. Ninja Senki DX
On its 5th anniversary, Ninja Senki leaps from the shadows onto Steam to become Ninja Senki DX! When Princess Kinuhime is slain by a demon, Hayate becomes obsessed with revenge! Casting aside the art of invisibility, the blue ninja unleashes the power of shurikenjutsu upon mythological creatures, demons and other adversaries in his action-filled quest for vengeance!
- Fight your way through 16 deadly scenes!
- Discover multiple endings!
- Remixed soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- Test your speedrun and superplayer abilities with a brand-new Challenge mode!
- Unlock 2 secret modes!
- Supports achievements
- Supports Steam Leaderboards
13. Offspring Fling!
The side project turned game
A puzzle game from independent developer Kyle Pulver created on the FlashPunk engine. The game was released on Microsoft Window, Mac OS and Linux in the spring of 2012. The project began as a side-project for a developer from Arizona, which in the development process has become a full-fledged game. 100 puzzles are available for completion within the story campaign, and an additional 20 bonus levels that open after meeting all the conditions To do so the game requires the player a clear platforming skill from the player. The project is played with a sense of nostalgia: the gameplay and control are very similar to those used in the classic platformers from the 90's.
The Russian way
The protagonist is an unfortunate forest creature who accidentally lost all of his children and is now trying to get them all back. The game motivates players to replay it - after completing the level, the game creates a ghost version of the player. Critics noted the amount of work that Kyle Pulver did, noting that 15-20 years before the release of the game, would require a huge studio, and the game itself would appear on several covers of gaming media. But times have changed, and in 2012 the developer laid out the game on the Internet without much fuzz. The game, however, does not involve liberty in completion - for each puzzle, there is only one correct option.
14. Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure
In Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure, Maxwell unites with Batman™, Superman™ and the rest of The Justice League™ to restore order to the DC Comics Universe.
Challenge your imagination as you battle the mightiest villains in an exciting, action-filled adventure through GOTHAM CITY™, METROPOLIS™, ATLANTIS™ and other iconic locales from the DC Comics Universe. Bring out your inner super hero (or villain!) with the all-new Hero Creator by crafting completely original objects out of parts of existing DC Comics characters. Then assign unique properties to your creations and use them to solve puzzles, or share them online with friends – which they can use in game or further modify as they like.Key Features
- The DC Comics Universe: Summon thousands of your favorite DC Comics characters and objects - all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!
- Heroic Feats: Enjoy addictive replayability with new, dynamic puzzles that continuously generate different missions every time you play it.
- The Hero Creator: Create, edit and share your own personalized super hero or villain by using parts of existing objects from the expansive DC Comics universe. How will your Wonder Joker stack up against your friend’s Bat Bain?
- Introducing the Batcomputer: Need help looking for that perfect object to summon? Reference the in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and description of every object from the DC Comics universe.
15. 7 Billion Humans
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles - over 60+ levels of programming puzzles!
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You'll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
- Includes a new soundtrack by Kyle Gabler.
7 Billion Humans will release in early 2018. Wishlist or follow to receive updates on its progress!
16. The Darkside Detective
Where cultists crawl, where demons dwell, where the occult… occults? *ahem* That's where you’ll find Detective Francis McQueen, the lead investigator of the criminally underfunded Darkside Division. When evil darkens the doorsteps of Twin Lakes City – hell, even when it just loiters around shop fronts or hangs out in shady alleyways – he’s there, ready to investigate the cases that nobody else will.
He is The Darkside Detective.
The Darkside Detective is a micro-adventure game with a distinct sense of humour. It’s being developed for PC & Mac, and consists of a series of humorous bite-size investigations into the occult and extraordinary. It features:
- 6 cases, each more spooky than the last
- Music from Ben Prunty, the audiomancer behind gems such as FTL and Gravity Ghost
- At least three jokes
- Cutting edge, high definition pixels
- One free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes
17. The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Rick is in charge of a band of survivors featuring many of the original comic book cast, including Maggie, Hershel, Glenn and Michonne. Rick must secure the safety of the group by seeking out a safe escape route from each area, and manage several dangerous tasks to keep as many of the group alive as possible. The game faithfully matches the timeline of the comics, meaning Rick must first fight his way out of the Harrison Memorial Hospital, visit the Greene family farm before visiting destinations such as the Meriwether Correctional Facility and Woodbury.
Protect the living and escape the dead as you play through the award-winning comic's epic story.Features
- 5 Locations: Tackle 5 of the most infamous locations from The Walking Dead story including: Meriwether County Correctional Facility, Woodbury, and Alexandria
- Epic Crafting: Choose from over two hundred + different items to make over 70 tools or weapons to aid your survival.
- Well known characters: Interact with all your favourite characters from the comics and recruit them to help you with important tasks.
- Routines: Make sure you and your survivors keep up your daily routines - it's important for morale!
- Guns!: Firearms will now be available to craft or discover - they are handy for keeping walkers at bay!
- Zombie hordes: Use your wits and your survivor companions to fend off hordes of hungry walkers.
- Steam Achievements: Be sure to check every desk and room if you want to get them all!
- Steam Leaderboards: Optimise your plans and strategies to complete the levels in the fastest time.
- Cloud Saves: Take your game on the go to make sure you can get your fix.
The Escapists: The Walking Dead Deluxe Edition includes:
- The complete official soundtrack of the game.
- A Digital Artbook containing comic strip scenes from the game and some bespoke artwork.
- The First Edition of The official The Walking Dead comic
*To access the artbook and comic, go to the properties of the game in your Steam library then hit Browse Local Content. You will then find the files in the Art folder.
*The Soundtrack can be found in the Music section in your Steam client.
You may end up being your own worst enemy if you’re careless!
Every decision you make is critical as the world does not wait for you.
- Struggle against your own bodily urges, such as thirst, hunger, exhaustion, and more!
- Beware of injuries, including bone fractures and blood loss!
- Scavenge or perform research to obtain medical supplies!
- Manage your oxygen and thermal levels while exploring!
- Fight the horrors of Mars with melee and ranged weapons!
- Customize your ranged weapons using modular parts!
- Struggle against the persistence of time! Race against the spread of the infection!
- Enemies will evolve over time from cocoons to monstrosities!
- Defend your generator against invasions!
- Collect and scavenge junk and creature parts to break down into components!
- Produce armor, guns, grenades and upgrades using 3D printers!
- Craft performance enhancers, survival gear, and more with the Bio Combiner!
- Harvest plants and ores using the biosphere and mine. Refine them to create materials!
- Research items to create more powerful versions! Create your own lightsaber or power armor!
- Explore randomly generated sub-levels and hand-crafted locations!
- Experience non-linear storytelling through logs and story sequences!
- Wander freely through Mars colony! Explore districts as you wish!
- Restore the colony’s habitat by repairing temperature and oxygen generators!
- Find clues to the infection! Escape the nightmare!
There is free demo version of Subterrain! If you would like to see how the game plays, please try it!
By 2050, humanity has finally colonized Mars thanks to the efforts of one man, Jeff Murray. To avoid Mars’ high radiation levels and inhospitable temperature changes, he built a city underground. This city was named Mars MPO. Free of the constraints that often plagued businesses and researchers on Earth, scientists and entrepreneurs flocked to MPO.
Recently, Dr. Albert West has migrated to MPO at the personal invitation of Mr. Murray. West has been working on a cure for Alzheimer's disease in a race to save his wife, Jennifer, from dementia. His efforts are cut short; a lab accident leads to an accusation of murder and a prompt prison sentence.
We join Dr. West a little over a year into his prison sentence. It’s been a week since the guards mysteriously vanished. Dr. West is about to find out why.
19. Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation
Rebuild society. Survive the Apocalypse.
Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation is a colony simulation game with tactical combat that takes place in the midst of a demon apocalypse. The gates of hell have opened and unleashed relentless demons into the world -- but you can fight back! Guide a group of survivors through the mayhem -- hiding from hellspawn and building a sanctuary. Survive by gathering resources, crafting equipment, defending your base and sending teams to scavenge for supplies. Research human technologies and practice the dark arts to find a way and send the demons back to hell.
To survive is to prevail. Will you survive Judgment day?Features
- Build your base in the midst of a demon apocalypse
- Explore a randomly generated world overrun with hellspawn and scavenge essential resources
- Fight creatures of the abyss in real-time tactical combat with pause
- Level up and customize your survivors
- Craft your own equipment, tools and weapons
- Research lost technologies to unlock new structures and equipment
- Practice the occult and use the demons own dark magic against them
But you and your friends vow to fight back. You find an isolated valley and build a base, a shelter for yourselves and other survivors you may find. The Apocalypse may be here, but your hope is still strong. As long as you're alive, mankind has yet to be judged. You will find a way to save the world, send the demons back.
20. Penny Arcade's On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 is an indie action-adventure game developed by Zeboyd Games. It is the third part of the series.
The game is loosely based on Penny Arcade web-comic. Set in the 1920s version of Howard Phillips Lovecraft's novels, where the mysterious Doctor Blood steals the Necrowombicon, which can revive the dead. The world is on its way to complete annihilation. Tycho Brahe has to save humanity from oblivion.
At the beginning of the game, the players create their own unique character from scratch, as it is not possible to carry over your character from the last two games.
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 is heavily inspired by titles like Final Fantasy. The gameplay consists of two main parts: combat and exploration.
The game features a turn-based combat system, like the one present in the Final Fantasy franchise with the player characters appearing on the left side of the screen and their enemies on the right. The players decide which abilities to use in their turn to either attack the enemies or defend themselves by using medkits or putting up shields. There are also several role-playing games in the game, as the players can level up their characters and unlock new skills and abilities.
During the exploration of the game's world the players learn more about the game's lore, find crucial items or take their time off upgrading their characters.
21. Invasion: Brain Craving
Congratulations! You, my friend, are one of the lucky few who were immune to the pathogen! Alas, your friends and family are now flesh-eating zombie-types, but try not to hold that against them. So, let's see what's behind door number 1! Zombies! Bad luck, chum! Try again!Features:
- Zombies AND JRPG Elements! What could be better?
- Randomly generated world with 729 combination possibilities!
- Random event seeds ensure no two play-throughs are the same!
- Survive in apocalyptic wasteland! Keep your stamina high and your team-mates healthy!
- Traditional side-view battle system!
- Plethora of recruitable characters!
- Steam Achievements!
- Steam Trading Cards!
It's the zombie-slaying survival game with JRPG elements you didn't know you wanted!
22. Police Stories
The game is in the development. Visuals and mechanics will be improved.
Police Stories is a novelty top-down shooter, where advanced AI of enemies, tactical elements and random occurrences create thousands of unique situations in each level. Never before the pixel game was this realistic and fun.
You’re on the side of the lawYou can’t go in guns blazing. Surprise the perps and make them surrender. Keep a close eye on those who yield and don’t forget to cuff them or you may get your back full of holes. Beat the information out of those bastards but don’t overdo that - you need them alive.
Rick Bronx, your trusted partnerKeep your fellow operative close at all times and point him in right directions - this will improve your chance of success and you will less likely be killed. Rick has wide array of special equipment: peek through doors, blast them, blind your enemies and much more.
Each time is a new timeBe careful - you will never know where the enemy will be and how he will react. It will make each playthrough of levels unique and will provide new challenges.
23. Egypt Old Kingdom
You are one of multitude incarnations of the great Horus, and side by side with the pharaohs, you are fighting against the mighty Seth, who unleashes numerous disasters upon the lands of Ancient Egypt. Win wars and overcome crises, discover new technologies, worship your gods and conquer neighboring tribes! Are you wise enough to help the ancient kings to unify Lower and Upper Egypt, build a stable economy and to create the Great Pyramids?Based on real historyYou will find yourself in Memphis, 3500-2140 years B.C., the time of the first six dynasties of pharaohs. You will unify the country and create a prosperous kingdom, which later will have to face the havoc of the First Intermediate Period.Construction of the pyramidsYou will lead the construction of pyramids, choose their design and materials. This process requires tremendous investments, but it is the only way to keep peace and order in the country.Ancient society simulatorYou will not only deal with the problems of farmers and craftsmen but also make important political decisions, which will define the future of the kingdom. Numerous challenges and events of different scale await you.Ancient mapsDiscover the world of the Old Kingdom: exploit new lands, send expeditions to different places, and meet different cultures. Use every opportunity to learn about your surroundings and to expand Egypt's borders.Difference from Predynastic Egypt
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- The game is longer now, after the main campaign there is a free-play survival mode.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
24. Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4
- Old-School RPG style mixed with modern design sensibilities!
- Bizarre and humorous story written by Penny Arcade & Zeboyd Games!
- Over twice as many area maps as the previous game!
- Explore the Underhell world (in all its traditional RPG glory) and discover its many secrets.
- No random battles!
- Music created by Hyperduck Soundworks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Mojang's Scrolls)!
- Recruit bizarre & powerful monsters like a sentient vending machine, an evil ice cream cone, a bug-crow... thing, and more!
- Disrupt enemy attacks with powerful interrupt abilities!
- Rechargeable MP & items! Unleash your full power in every battle!
25. 7,62 High Calibre
7.62 High Calibre is a tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5.
A professional mercenary is in pursuit of a certain Russian "businessman", who stole a large amount of money from his "colleagues". Now he is hiding in a small country of Latin America to avoid an inevitable punishment. What seemed like an easy task at first, soon turns into an intense and dangerous adventure, for there are many things that must be kept in mind - intricate political situation, confrontation between governmental military and rebels, not to mention a necessity to choose friends and foes wisely.Features
- Sequel to Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, the best strategy game according to the GameLand Award 2005, "Best Computer Games", "GameLand" and "Game World Navigator" magazines
- SPM (Smart Pause Mode) battle system combines RTS dynamics with diverse opportunities of turn-based gameplay
- Over 150 accurately modeled firearms with optional upgrades
- Varied ammunition as well as an extensive list of equipment
- Non-linear storyline gives you an opportunity to make your own choices and to reach one of multiple endings
- Over 30 mercenaries
- Upgraded graphics engine
26. Dragon Cliff 龙崖
Years after Prince Lu’s rebellion, the Crown Prince of Dragon Court has been mysteriously kidnapped. Dragon Cliff is an RPG/Town Management game. Players are to recruit adventurers, kill monsters, hunt treasures, craft armories, accommodate residents, upgrade town facilities and finally reveal the great mystic behind the Dragon Emperor.Features
- Up to 25 adventurer classes to choose from. Every class has its own unique battle ability and progression curve. Whether it’s a young warlock, wind wizard, drunk reader, fire spirit or a soul thief, they are all ready to server your town with their exclusive tactics and strategic strength.
- Time Based Command battle system: During battles, adventurers follow their ability rules to execute turns by themselves. ‘Rage Points’ are accumulated following each unit move, and players can quickly unleash powerful tactics at any time by spending them. As tactics are played in real time instead of taking turns, battles are fast paced and intense!
- There are almost 100 different active and passive skills to be explored with. Every skill has its distinguishable strategic pros and cons, and begging for players’ experimentation.
- More than 300 different weapons, armors and accessories to be discovered or produced.
- More than 200 types of monsters among 5 different maps wait for your exploration.
- By attracting high class residents and upgrading town facilities, players can build schools and even casinos, specialize in adventurer’s battle skills and improve armory technologies. There are up to 20 different types of residents to be attracted, and each type has its own unique contribution combinations, ranging from technology, culture or political points to valuable raw resources!
27. Order of Battle: World War II
Order of Battle: World War II is breath of fresh air for all strategy fans. It is a game that takes wargaming to a new level by upgrading every single game element and rebooting the genre for a new generation of players. Detailed terrain, rich animations and a slick interface, all within a traditional setting and with the elements that are familiar to experienced players - Order of Battle: World War II follows in the footsteps of all time classics, such as Panzer General.
With a selection of over 700 unique looking and behaving units, players can build and manage their army, fleet and air force throughout the campaigns set in the various theatres of operations during WW2. A unique system of specializations allows players to customize their forces with special units, bonuses and abilities that reflect the difference in strategies and mentality of the various factions.
A set of unique Commanders – split between Generals, Pilots and Captains – is gradually unlocked in the campaigns. These can be attached to specific units to provide unique bonuses to anything in their command range. While good use of unit types and tactics remains the player's priority, clever use of Commanders can tip the balance in an offensive operation or buy just enough time in defense to turn the tide to your favor.
In Order of Battle: World War II, a unique supply system also plays a key factor that directly affects the combat efficiency of the units. Landing on an enemy island without any support ships will prevent the invasion forces from building a solid beachhead, and breaking the supply lines of your opponent, isolating his units and making encirclement maneuvers are the strategies required to achieve an ultimate victory.
Add an intuitive in-game scenario editor, up to 4 player multiplayer support through Hotseat or Slitherine's PBEM++ server system and you have a game with endless re-playability.
- Classic turn based, hex based gameplay with an intuitive UI and great depth.
- Play in dynamic campaigns with unit carryover and multiple "what-if" scenarios.
- A rich 3D world with detailed animations and effects. Turn-based wargaming has never looked this good!
- 20 different Specializations give a unique feel to each faction including Banzai Charge, Bushido Code and even the Manhattan Project.
- Over 700 different unit types, including infantry, tanks, ships and aircraft, each with unique visuals and animations
- Attach unique commanders to your units to give them additional offensive and defensive bonuses
- A deep but intuitive supply system allowing breakthroughs & encirclements.
- 4 player multiplayer over PBEM++ and hotseat, supporting last-man-standing, teamplay and cooperative against AI scenarios.
- An extensive, user-friendly in-game scenario editor with a what-you-see-is-what-you-get design.
28. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
29. Weapon of Choice
The world is being taken over by gene-combining beings from beyond the stars!
Hideous new creatures are popping up everywhere, and it's up to the Solus Operatives to grab their unique weapons and split some disgusting alien skulls!
High-resolution and carefully hand-drawn art style breathes life and originality into this bizarre game world.
Dynamically branching levels are tied together by an intriguing story with multiple endings, giving the player tons of replay-ability and chances to master each operative’s Weapon of Choice.
CHOICE is your Weapon! Play through non-linear levels and make dynamic in-level branch decisions!
Each playable character has their own special weapon of choice with primary and alternative fire modes! Jet-engine guns, plasma-saws, limpet grenades and more!
Rescue unique playable characters and add to total number of playable lives!
Experience Death Brushing! Unlike traditional one-hit kill games, Weapon of Choice gives you the opportunity to get out of a tight spot. Death Brushing automatically kicks in when danger is near.
Reap revenge for your downed Operatives with the Vengeance Missile!
Scale walls and attack from anywhere with the automated Spiderpack!
Replay to experience different storylines with completely distinct endings!
Rock out to original music with a heavy metal guitar soundtrack!
New for the Steam version, widescreen 16:9 format!
All new Steam Achievements--try finding the MBG pies in each level for a new adventure!
Enough gameplay to rot your teeth!
30. MacGuffin's Curse
When fugitive magician Lucas MacGuffin bungles a museum robbery, he finds himself:
- magically bound to an ancient amulet;
- up against a city in full high-tech security lockdown; and
- suddenly dealing with the worst body hair problems he's ever had.
And with the city's most powerful billionaire after his blood, a jaded Private Investigator on his (now-literal) tail and the rent long overdue, he'll need every ounce of ingenuity he manage.
Along the way he'll need to befriend a hilarious cast of characters, convince the city its most beloved citizen is a terrifying criminal mastermind, and hardest of all, teach his daughter it isn't funny to fill the fridge with dog food.
From the award-winning indie developers behind Jolly Rover (Australian Game of the Year, 2010 Freeplay Awards), MacGuffin's Curse is a story brimming with humour, personality and heart.Key Features:
- Friendly for all players - Enjoy a quick, fun logic puzzle fix, or lose yourself in a sprawling full-length cartoon adventure.
- 150+ Puzzle Rooms - Inspired by classic top-down console adventures, these increasingly mind-bending challenges will push your logical thinking skills to the limit!
- Challenge Without Frustration - Stuck on a room? P.I. Strump is on the line to help you along (at least between thinly veiled insults) with a seamlessly integrated hint system.
- 90+ Sidequests - Meet the colourful nightlife of Feyre - a carnival city under curfew - and earn their trust with bizarre, legally questionable favours!
- Charming Hand-Drawn Art - Collect 50 lavishly-illustrated comic panels to piece together - each expanding on the scandalous secret backstories of key characters!
- Razor-Sharp Dialogue - With witty banter straight the golden age of point-and-click adventure games, you'll want to chat to every stranger and examine every park bench!
- Insanely Catchy Soundtrack - From spooky strings to acoustic gypsy power-rock, this fun, upbeat score is destined to have you humming along!
- Extensive Replay Value - Post-game challenges, hidden easter eggs, unlockable comics and developers' commentary will keep you coming back long after the credits roll.
31. Another Brick in the Mall
- Design and build your center from the ground up. You are responsible for every road, parking, wall, floor tile, door, shelf, plant, you name it. Arrange them optimally, or to your liking, and create a unique shopping empire.
- Thousands of characters and vehicles are simulated on screen, for that ant colony feel.
- Hire your staff from a panel of applicants, making sure their skills match the job.
- Deploy your workforce efficiently to keep the queues short, the shelves stocked and the floors clean.
- Keep your customers happy and satisfied. Unsatisfied customers will not come back tomorrow and furious ones will make a stink and tarnish your reputation.
- Adjust your profit margin on staple goods to attract more customers and prey on their cravings and addictions to trigger impulse purchases.
- Starting your venture with limited funds, responsible accounting is paramount to your success. Open your first business, turn a profit, take out loans and expand progressively.
- Or play in sandbox mode and carelessly spend your infinite money: “This is your world.”
32. Automation - The Car Company Tycoon Game
**NEW UPDATE**The "Lite Campaign" simple Tycoon mode has now been released!
Automation will allow the player to become an armchair CEO - to build their own car company from the ground up. Create and run anything from a boutique supercar manufacturer to a mass-market multinational mogul. With powerful tools like the Engine Designer, the player can create cars and their engines in mind-boggling detail.
The grand campaign will start in the year 1946 and run until 2020, with the main goal being to build a successful, renowned car company from scratch. All types of car manufacturers can be led to success if managed properly; building the right image over the years is key. The player’s tasks are to design engines and cars, to manage factories, production, Research and Development, as well as advertising campaigns. In game, time advances at the pace the player chooses and pauses automatically for events and occurrences.
Automation is comprised of three major game components - the Engine Designer, the Car Designer and the Company Manager. These components are naturally strung together by the game’s goals, made to be user-friendly and intuitive to use. A multitude of tutorial missions, videos, and descriptive texts help car novices become experts. Almost infinite options give the player all the creative freedom to create unique cars with vastly different engines.KEY PLANNED FEATURES FOR THE COMPLETED GAME:
- Extremely Deep, Technical, Creative – Experience unheard-of creative freedom in a highly technical, realistic gameplay experience revolving around building a car company from scratch. Go ahead and build your dream-car company!
- Dynamic World Markets – Master realistically modeled dynamic markets, distribution, and demand. Try to cater to the needs of over 40 different target groups and their needs, or find your safe-haven niche in a cutthroat economic environment.
- Flexible Car Designer – Design the cars you would have in your garage. Choose from diverse chassis types and materials, engine placements and drivetrain setups, gearboxes, suspensions, brakes, tyres, and finish off you design with fully customisable body types, looks and styles.
- Highly Detailed Engine Designer – Delve into endless possibilities combining different 4-stroke petrol engine configurations, internals, head types, forced induction systems, fuel systems, headers and mufflers. All based on different 4-stroke petrol engine configurations: Inline 3, 4, 5, 6, V6, 8, 10, 12, 16, Boxer 4, 6.
- Dynamic Engine Sounds - Turn up the volume and blast out the awesome fully adaptive, unique engine sounds that directly reflect your design choices.
- Grand Campaign, Scenarios, Sandbox – Aim to dominate the world markets with your superior design skills in the grand campaign, play a quick scenario challenge, or just tinker away in sandbox mode to create the most insane engines ever.
- Complex, yet Easy to Learn – While the game is highly technical, it is made easy to learn by means of well-illustrated in-game tutorial videos, detailed descriptive texts, as well as a multitude of tutorial scenarios.
- Network Play – Play cooperatively with your friends or take your intuition for the perfect car design and challenge up to 7 human competitors in epic, multi-session network games.
- Community – Join one of the most awesome and helpful communities out there, share stories about your exploits, talk to like-minded people, discuss your IRL car projects and engage in community challenges.
33. Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is an over-the-top turn-based RPG adventure, full of video game references, juvenile dialogue, and anime fanservice (...and also strategic combat, monster catching, and tons of treasure hunting - if you're into any of those.)
If you're new to the series, this is a good place to start, and if you've played the other games, there's plenty of new features for you to explore.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 features...
- Over 170 different enemies to fight, all with unique abilities and attack patterns.
- Over 120 usable skills, and more equips than you can try out in a single playthrough.
- Almost any enemy can be captured like a Pok*mon, and later summoned in battle. (including bosses!)
- New mechanics also include weather conditions and a cooldown system. (MP is gone!)
- Set up devastating combos with damage-amplifying status effects. (wet + thunder = death!)
- 30 hours of gameplay, plus lots of optional dungeons and challenges.
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players, and is safe for kids, if offensive content is disabled.
- Annoying random battles.
- Limited save points.
- Depressed protagonists.
- Points of no return.
34. Rebel Inc: Escalation
From the creator of 'Plague Inc: Evolved' comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.
In Rebel Inc: Escalation, the war is ‘over’ - but we all know that doesn't mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!
Following on from the global mega hit 'Plague Inc.' with over 130 million players, Rebel Inc: Escalation offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency. It has received acclaim from international development experts and was even featured at a major international peace conference!
Rebel Inc: Escalation combines the original critically acclaimed gameplay with significant, all-new features and improved 3D graphics for PC, with loads more still to come, including a campaign, multiplayer and Steam workshop support,
- 5 regions to stabilise - Deploy to wildly different strategic environments, from the gentle farms of ‘Saffron Fields’, to the impenetrable forests of ‘Distant Steppe’.
- 6 unique governors - Each one with radical new abilities to master. Choose the ‘Economist’ to receive an entire year’s income in one go or the ‘Warlord’ to train a personal militia.
- Hyper-realistic - Inspired by Afghanistan, the simulation is highly detailed, containing real world development initiatives and an innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics. It has been praised by the World Bank and was even featured at a major international peace conference
- Advanced civilian and military AI - Sophisticated narrative algorithms model the needs of local populations, while deadly insurgent attacks put constant pressure on your operation.
- Gorgeous Graphics - Stabilise a beautifully rendered 3D world that responds to your actions and thrives as you provide jobs and services. Drone cams and civilian TV channels bring your operation to life and show you what's happening on the ground.
- Clear Intelligence - Plan priorities with Intelligence Reports and Combat SITREPs, geek out with loads of new stats and graphs, and analyse your best strategies with end-of-game replays.
Coming during Early Access
- More Regions and Governors - Rebuild a vast dam to prevent catastrophic floods in Azure Dam, deploy heavy tanks with the Tank Commander and more...
- Campaign Mode - Conduct large-scale operations across multiple regions. Carefully manage resources and choose unique upgrades in a persistent world with all new conditions and threats.
- Co-Op and VS Multiplayer - team up to efficiently stabilise the region with friends or compete in the shadows to promote your own cause.
- Custom Scenario Creator - Develop your own custom scenarios and share them with other players via Steam Workshop. Who said Nation Building was hard?
- And much more - including daily challenges, speed runs and Mega-Brutal difficulty. Plus loads of new maps, governors and scenarios in future (free!) updates
An important note:Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.
35. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
36. 101 Ways to Die
In this puzzle-platformer you'll play assistant to mad scientist Professor Splattunfuder - a scientist, inventor and weapons manufacturer of questionable sanity. Nearing the end of his career, he devoted himself to a terrible "recipe book" focused on the death and destruction of his enemies, preferably using the most stylish methods possible. An unfortunate laboratory accident resulted in the destruction of the first draft - now it's down to you to assist him piece the fragments back together. The evil Professor has grown vats full of helpless creatures known as Splatts that he is using to aid him in a range of awful experiments - which is where you come in. Using all your murderous creativity, a generous helping of weaponry, a passing knowledge of physics and a large dose of violence to the poor helpless Splatts, you'll help the Professor rewrite his classic book of recipes, titled... 101 Ways To Die!
37. Lords of New York
Lords of New York is poker the way it oughta be - with a lot fewer of those boring rules! Cheat your way to the top in style in this stylish 1920s-era Poker RPG, where you'll develop skills over the course of every game to give you an edge on your opponents. Don't like the cards you've got? Switch 'em around. Don't like the way your opponent is betting? Make 'em regret it. Pick your character, and see how fun poker can be.
Every character's skills and abilities match their distinct personalities, and they're all lovingly animated and fully voice acted. They'll let you know exactly how they feel about the way the game is going, encouraging players to bond with them over the course of a game. Poker isn't about cards - it's about the people - and Lunchtime Studios has created a cast of characters you won't forget.
Lords of New York features:
- Texas Hold 'Em
- Unique character skill trees.
- Single-player Story Mode (upcoming).
- New 2D Animation technology for body language expression.
- Humorous characters that react to your every move
- AAA voice acting
- 4-player multiplayer
- Cross-play from PC/Mac to iOS on a LAN
What are you waiting for? Pull up a seat at the table, and cheat your way to victory!
38. Factory Engineer
Infinite Loop of fun
Play Factory Engineer and unleash your inner engineer.
Features of the early access version
- Start with simple raw materials,and go complex as deep as you can.
- Recycle scrap to get special resources.
- More than 20 machines with different abilities and duties.
- More than 70 items to craft.
- Deep Tech tree to improve and unlock new technology.
- Leaderboard to measure your factory efficiency,Build more efficient factory to get better rank on the leaderboard and compete with your friends.
- Several achievements,try to unlock them all.
- Build your factory in your way,tweak everything to make your factory profitable.
- Demand and market saturation affect your profit.
- More complex items, more profits.
- Dont stall your factory because of money,go and get a loan and keep your factory running.
- Several challenging objectives,choose your favourite objective "Profit target,Prduction volume target,Unlock specific product within time limit.....and more".
- Sandbox mode with unlimited money to expand you factory without limitations.
- All of this is just the beginning,more is coming :)
CryoFall is Sci-Fi multiplayer survival game set on a forgotten planet in a distant future.DescriptionWelcome to the world of CryoFall, where a catastrophic crash landing has stranded you — and dozens of others — millions of light-years from home, trapped on a hostile planet and in constant danger.
Your only hope for survival is to make use of the resources around you as you develop your skills and technology to conquer this new land, tame its harsh wilderness and build a new life for you and those who have found themselves marooned on CryoFall.
Together with dozens of other survivors you can create your own cities, establish active economy, industry and agriculture, or pillage what other survivors managed to put together.Features
- Complex crafting and industrial system, including oil refining & lithium extraction
- Various stages of technological progress (primitive, industrial, modern, post-modern, sci-fi)
- Farming with complex crop growth simulation, fertilizers, etc. & diverse cooking options
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with meaningful specialization options emphasizing meaningful interactions, rather than just combat
- Economy with coin minting, complex trading and automated vending machines managed by players
- Carefully hand-crafted maps and locations (+ map editor)
- Storyline elements discovered through exploration
- Diverse environments with several biomes (temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, etc.)
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server
- Complex character simulation with several dozens of status effects (e.g. bleeding, poisoning, radiation, etc.)
- Extensive modding capabilities, including real-time code editing
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1489843089DevelopmentThe game is in active development and new features added monthly with each new version release!
40. 3 Stars of Destiny
Random, Sarah and Luciana are three teenagers who do not know each other yet. They also do not know that they hold a very special power inside of them.
But someone knows. An evil god. His goal is to lure the three of them into the deadliest of traps and absorb their power. Will he succeed? Or can you lead the soon-to-become heroes to face and defeat their worst nightmare? Play this oustanding adventure and find out!
3 Stars of Destiny is a fantastic 2D RPG by the makers of the Millennium series and The Book of Legends. In this extensive adventure, explore countless unique places, defeat tons of enemies and complete richly developed quests. The game features addictive gameplay and an adventure worth tens of hours of playtime.
3 Stars of Destiny was rated:
- 4.2/5 by Gamersgate players
- 4.9/5 by Big Fish Games players
- 50 achievements to unlock
- 80 hours of playing
- 10 Legendary Heroes
- 50 Quests
- 9 Relics and Artifacts to discover
- Millennium - A New Hope
- Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher
- Millennium 3 - Cry Wolf
- Millennium 4 - Beyond Sunset
- Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium
- The Book of Legends
- 3 Stars of Destiny
- Vagrant Hearts
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 20+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
Welcome to Villain City, a luxury community entrenched in the hills of horror. Ax murderers, mad scientists and tax evaders, all kinds of bad guys consider this place to be their sweet home. This is the perfect place to rest, relax, and pursue a career in the noblest of professions: professional Villain!!
The real estate agent promised you a haunted house with jump scare devices and terrifying traps. Instead, you have a piece of empty land full of Vermin near a rubbish forest.
But do not flee yet! With a little elbow grease, the help of your minions and a lot of murders, you can turn this house into a happy and dreary mortal trap. Just lure locals inside, then trigger your deadly traps or let your minion feast on their brains and flesh. Every night you'll multiply your evil level until everyone calls your mansion " scary, nasty and horrible."
Be aware that the League of Machiavellian Villains has adopted a strict policy that governs the level of wickedness that you have to adhere to in order to stay in the community. Drs Frank and Stein, Siamese co-Chairmen of the Board of evil ( BDM ), dictated a series of rules to follow when conducting your villainous business. They cover everything from how to kill intruders- to what salads are considered the most evil (no surprise, grated carrots).
Follow the rules of the League and become the scariest neighborhood Villain!
- Build your mansion: Create the evil mansion of your nightmares! Put together the perfect crypt for your vampire, the insanest lab for your mad scientist, an irresistible swimming pool for your victims (and your shark) and don't forget the cannibal kitchen!
- Gather your evil nightmare team: Choose your minions wisely though, as each possesses different traits and have different needs that must be tended to. They also have different fighting styles, such as long range, bare handed, and of course, bare fanged.
- Manage your monsters: No evil mansion is complete without a cadre of minions to keep it running. Order them to do your evil deeds, and don’t forget to have them clean the blood stains.
- Slaughter innocent victims…and bankers!: Our menu tonight includes a wide array of victims from famous tropes such as jocks, nerds, potheads, party girls or horror movie celebrities. A good variety ensures your minions stay well-fed.
- Fight all the things: The environment is full of hostile creatures who want to take your place at the top of the food chain. Chupacabra, Wendigo, Sasquatch... There are also pro monster hunters who come knocking at your door with stakes, holy water or baseball bats. Show them who's the boss… the Villain boss!
- Bloody good crafting: Sawing through countless victims means you'll end up with a few spare parts. Why not use those bits and bobs to craft something useful? MachiaVillain lets you create things using ingredients gathered from victims and harvested from the environment. Put them together and you'll get something horrifying, but also useful.
- Follow the Rules!:The key to evil survival in MachiaVillain is to follow the unspoken rules of the horror movie genre. You do have an Evil Mastermind Reputation to think about after all. Follow the villain's rules to be a real success. So slaughter them when they're alone, kill the virgin last, and never, ever hurt the dog!
42. Dungeon Warfare 2
Dungeon Warfare 2 is the definitive sequel to Dungeon Warfare, a challenging tower defense strategy game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeons with the deadliest of traps and insidious contraptions against greedy adventurers and wannabe heroes.Game Features
- Physics-enabled tower defense mayhem
- 32 unique traps with 8 unique traits for each trap
- More than 30 unique enemies, each with a special trait
- More than 60 handcrafted levels + an infinite number of procedurally generated dungeons
- 5+ boss battles
- Progression with experience providing passive upgrades for the traps as well as skill points
- Three skill trees with 11 skills on each tree
- Equipment system with more than 30 unique items
- Mix your own difficulty by combining difficulty mode runes for more challenge & reward
- Endless mode
- Environmental Hazards
43. Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim
Sick to death of H.P. Lovecraft-based games yet? No? That's great! If you are... well... still play this one.
Dagon is all like 'yo' and Perry/you is all like 'sup'. Dagon needs you to destroy the human town of Innsmouth, but you're all like 'there are a lot of people living there, so I'mma need to get an army worthy of Mordor so I can simply walk into Innsmouth'. Dagon's all 'sure, but you have a time limit because that's how this game has replayability'.
At its heart, AoT:(N)ACDS is a coming-of-age tale about a boy/girl that is totally going to destroy humanity. By humanity, we mean a small coastal town. It is the Adventure-RPG based upon Shadow Over Innsmouth, where you control the eldritch horrors from beyond time and space! Inspired by classic RPGs, Lucasarts adventure games, and, you know, other cool stuff.
- Quirky 2D art with photography backdrops. Like the theme of sanity in all of Lovecraft's works, the art changes - sometimes drastically based on where you are in the game, who you are talking to, and what you are doing.
- Time management is also a factor, as some areas only open up at certain times, and you may find yourself unable to train everyone you want before the final invasion of Innsmouth.
- A SILENT PROTAGONIST. REVOLUTIONARY.
- Fully voiced cast of 60+ characters!
- Four central hub areas
- Whale Jesus (but only in the most awesome of playthroughs)
- Use your wits to engage in battles where words are sharper than swords or other things that hurt people in reality! Because NOBODY has EVER done conversation-based combat before!
- Recruit a party of THOUSANDS (if thousands meant six), ranging from Deep Ones to Night Gaunts, all staples of the Lovecraft mythos! Find hidden army squads and party members to further puff up your ranks!
- Do things that relate to other things and provide consequences of choice! We totally have more than three differently colored endings! We swear! (At least five! One is even pink!)
And no, it's not a Cthulhu Dating Simulator. Honestly.
44. Strategic War in Europe
Strategic War in Europe takes you back in time to World War 2.
This game is about:
Waves of Infantry
World War 2
Land, Naval and Air battles
Following the 'easy to learn, hard to master' design principle, Strategic War in Europe combines accessibility with a plethora of strategic options. A compact, large-scale map and clear basic rules will not overwhelm you, yet the choices you will be presented with should satisfy all your tactical needs. From overthrowing governments and researching new technologies, to securing air supremacy and supplying your troops by water and railway, Strategic War in Europe is a strategist's dream.
Seven scenarios with up to 25 controllable countries, each with five scaling difficulty settings make for an incredible replayability. When pitching yourself against the AI is not enough, Strategic War in Europe offers hot-seat and PBEM for all your multiplayer needs. Match your wits in an epic East vs. West showdown or try to survive together as Poland and Norway.
Muster Your Panzer Corps!
Prepare Waves Of Infantry!
The War Begins Now!
- Take over one or more of 25 countries, ranging from Nazi Germany to Iraq
- Play through seven unique scenarios, including six historical from 1939 to 1944, and a fictional 1945 West vs. East campaign
- Command hundreds of historical units and leaders
- Declare wars, host elections and carry out coup d'etats
- Experience dozens of historical events with great repercussions on gameplay
- Enjoy tactical battles, with weather, supplies and terrain all being important factors
- Control the skies with air combat, recons, fighter interceptions, bombardment, and even nukes!
- Sail the seas using a naval system that includes convoys, raiders and sea battles
- Manage economy and research
- Fight against your friends in hot-seat and Play By E-Mail multiplayer modes
45. PRINCIPIA: Master of Science
Principia:Master of Science is a simulation game with the theme of European science in 17th century.
Choose one of 12 real scientists from the era of Isaac Newton and proceed with your research.
There are six research topics: "Astronomy", "Physics", "Thermodynamics", "Biology", "Optics", "Mathematics".
Choose one (or more), perform experiments, make discoveries and submit your findings to the Royal Society of Sciences.
It's even possible to belittle your rivals.
Fill and complete your own encyclopedia with inventions like "Pendulum clock" or "Reflecting telescope", or sketches like "Enlarged view of a cork" or "Enlarged view of a flea"!
It is the time even the word "Science" did not exist.
Who can be the master of science?
Isaac Newton (1642〜1727)
A British physicist and mathematician. He is hailed as one of the Three Great Mathematicians. His first great discovery (the spectrum of light) was finding that white light was an amalgam of monochromatic light. Next, using his Universal Law of Gravitation, he successfully mathematically proved that planets move along elliptical orbits. The significance of this was explaining the movement of celestial and terrestial bodies under one law. The manuscript of his collective theories, 'Principia', took the world by storm, and Newton went on to obtain immutable fame. In 1705 he was knighted and known henceforth as 'Sir Isaac Newton'
Renowned invention: Newtonian telescope
Christiaan Huygens (1629〜1695)
A Dutch physicist and astronomer. His father was a government official affording him the highest standard of education. In 1655 he conceptualised a method of polishing lenses, which he demonstrated in action with the production of a high fidelity refracting telescope. Huygens valued quantitative observation leading him to invent the 'pendulum clock' in 1656, and the 'minimeter', capable of making measurements accurate within seconds, increasing the precision of observations. In the field of optics he opposed Newton's particle theory of light, asserting that it was instead a wave, but he went unacknowledged.
Renowned invention: Pendulum Clock
Gottfried Leibniz (1646〜1716)
A German mathematician and politician. It was said that he demonstrated talent in mathematics from a young age and was unparalleled in mental arithmetic. He advanced Pascal's calculator design, conceptualising one capable of multiplication and division. Additionally, he developed infinitesimal calculus during the same period as Newton did. There was severe discord between him and Newton et al. over priority rights for calculus. The notations for calculus used today are those Leibniz himself once used. In 1700 the Berlin Academy of Sciences was founded at the behest of Fredrick I of Prussia. Leibniz became its first president.
Renowned invention: Stepped reckoner
...and more characters!
This game is developed originally for the software contest held in 2000 as "PRINCIPIA".
Since then, all aspects of the game are improved including the system, graphics and sound. Also the current version has "Final theme", "Order of merit" and more. It is completely different to the original version.
The game follows actual history very closely, so you can also learn the history of science while you play the game.
All six songs were recorded in the studio by a real string quartet. These live performances suit the 17th century aesthetic very well.
If you are interested in Science, this will be a fun game for you!
46. Tower Hunter:Erza's Trial
With features of roguelike and metroidvania,players of Tower Hunter: Erza’s Trial fight their way up in the world of a giant tower with random modules. Different terrains are found in the towers, and there is exploration to do and challenges to overcome. Due to a contract between our heroine Erza and a demon, Erza is beamed back to the original start every time she dies. As time loops, Erza, becomes a strong fighter who can make her way to her target.
- 2.5d toon render side-scroller game that exhibits fluent motion display.
- smooth control: a dodge may cancel punish, and strength and direction can be fine-tuned for jumps.
- Soul-like actions: supplies are limited; footsie and dodge are key factors and every move and weapon has its own magic.
- Each weapon has its ownfeatures a combo with which: you can combine light and heavy blows and switch from attack andto dodge.
- The classic order system from Castlevania is incorporated: special weapon skills and magic are triggered by simple commands.
- Take advantage of the special rune core system: in every adventure, the player can choose to foster a certain passive skill.
- licence system: acquire licences based on your clearance speed and the achievement of different conditions. These licences can be used for other purposes beyond display.
- Explore hidden elements: hidden passages that can be destroyed and sealed doors that must be opened using a corresponding colour key and that are full of dangers.
Gameplay:In the world of Tower Hunter, countless warriors have already gone before you to challenge the unsolved secrets of the tower, but they failed.A mischievous god is lord of the tower. Cards appear after bosses are defeated.
The empire grants different levels of licences to the warriors exploring the tower, according to the rarity of the cards they have collected. These licences bring with them status and power. Nobles have gone to the tower to compete for status and glory, but none have been as fortunate as our heroine Erza.
In her childhood, Erza became bonded with a demon, who grants her another chance at life each time she dies. Due to this special ability, Erza can explore frontiers that no one has ever seen.
One common feature of roguelike games is that there is no checkpoint where progress can be saved, and players must lose everything if their character dies. This basic design is followed here, but players can still accumulate a certain proportion of resources during the course of each adventure, and these can be used to acquire more skills and send characters to new stages, where they develop and become stronger. The more familiar the player becomes with gameplay, the more practised the response and battle skills are and the stronger and better equipped the heroine is, the further the player can go in the tower.
This game is the prologue to Tower Hunter, which tells the story of how Erza the Sword Maiden became Empire’s youngest Major. What is in store for her? Stay tuned!
Welcome to the Roman circus!
If you have come here it is because you wish to manage your own chariot racing team. Train your drivers and give them the finest equipment and horses. If you do this well, your chariots will provide you with both wealth and fame. but beware! Chariot races are dangerous. Accidents may occur and rival teams might try to harm your charioteers during the race. Make sure you do not grow too attached to your charioteers and always have a replacement available. Good luck!
Qvadriga is a tactical game of chariot racing in ancient Roman circuses, where you take control of a four horse chariot team. Choose your preferred upgrade combinations and prove your skills at the arena. Select the most cunning actions which your team could perform against the best drivers of the old world: shake reins, whip horses, choose lanes, hold tight while negotiating curves, avoid incoming attacks, block enemies path, lacerate and whip them until achieving victory.
Start an epic campaign from the most modest tracks of the empire corners, assemble a mighty team and build your fame through the provinces until reaching enough wealth to finally open the gates of Rome's greatest competition at the Circus Maximus, where you will be able to enter history and reach favour of gods.Features
- Historically modeled circuses with all their styles and particularities. Variable sizes, lengths and shapes, from the classic Greek oval hippodrome to the standard Roman circus.
- Variable number of rivals: Participate in tactical four-team races, dive into mayhem with sixteen opponents.
- Expert AI able to recognize their situation and maximize their strengths.
- Dual game system: paused turn-based gameplay (static) or continuous real time action (dynamic). Play which you like.
- One-click decision making interface triggers a sheer variety of engaging consequences.
- Upgradable team components: charioteers' skill and constitution can be improved, also chariot’s quality and size and horses' speed and endurance. Any combination is useful, provided you take advantage of its strengths.
- Six historic factions to belong, which grants particular upgrades to your team.
- Huge campaign system with seven regions to travel, starting in any of them, from the exotic arenas of the far East to the Northern barbarian borders.
- 43 circuses to run, seven starting circus available from the beginning, unlock higher category circuses by building your fame.
- Unique bonus at every city that could affect all competition aspects.
- Race events enrich campaign altering race conditions. Your faction will try to help in the darkest hours, if you are successful your rivals will make things harder.
- Buy, sell, heal and repair teams. Find the best components by gaining access to higher category circuses, hire medic, craftsmen and veterinary services to increase performance and configure the most competitive team.
48. Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena
In Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena you are not a hero, a noble ruler, or even a combatant. Instead, you are the new owner of a team of fighting slaves, one of the many factions who compete for the adoration of the common people in the ancient storied arenas of the Crownlands.
Your task will be to oversee the training of your fighters and build your estate into an effective school of combat, all while trying to enhance your personal reputation and standing among the nobles of the realm. This is an expensive business, and the king demands his taxes - so you must make sure to manage your treasury with care and attention.
Glory awaits those with a bold heart and a steadfast mind, as well as a place for their faction among the legends of the arena ...
- Inherit a dilapidated estate and a couple of fledgling fighters, and then over time develop it into a prestigious academy for your team of fighting slaves. Restore the ruined buildings and hire new staff to serve your every need, from doctors and trainers to cooks and scribes.
- Progress through twelve arenas and dozens of opponents to reach the royal arena in the city of Aldmoor, where your slaves will fight for the glory of the king and queen.
- Develop relationships with whichever fighters you choose to acquire from the slave ship, each of whom comes with a unique personality and a fully fleshed-out backstory.
- Train your fighters and purchase new and stronger equipment as your fortunes increase, progressing through shortswords and basic leather coverings to halberds and full plate armour.
- As your reputation grows you can also choose to become engaged with the turbulent politics of the realm, following a series of 'choice and consequence' based storylines and meeting many important characters along the way.
- And of course, you must have a life outside of the arena. Find a husband or wife to share in your glory. Build stables and start keeping a team of racing horses to bring more money into your household. Forge a legacy to last the ages.
49. Pixel Shinobi Nine demons of Mamoru
Pixel Shinobi is a game in the genre of stealth and platforming with elements of RPG, in which the player plays as the Shinobi (Ninja). The player can gain experience when killing enemies and eventually be able to unlock more advanced ninjutsu.
Going through the levels the player will collect the various ingredients in which he can craft weapons: shurikens, poisons, elixirs, grenades, mines, as well as the main weapon the Katana, Ninjato and Kusarigama. At the end of each level the player gains experience for the past level completed, the game utilizes a stealth mechanic in which hide and seek can be your best weapon of defense and offense. Being able to hide in the shadows and deliver crucial and critical blows to an enemy can also give you experience in the end.
After each level the player will be returned back to their home village in which they are able to purchase weapons, items and more advanced ninjutsu in the game.Story
In 1560 A.D - Japan’s last Shogunate lost full control over the realm causing an eventual explosion into a massive civil war with other provinces of the once mighty empire. Anarchy reigned through the country as the different clans waged an all-out bloody war for supremacy. One clan "Steel Claw" in particular led by their Daimyo (Military Leader) Mamoru Imai, began seeking the knowledge of old forbidden practices and worshiping dark entities in order to try and place a curse upon his enemies. Mamoru was soon to be infected by the spirit of a vindictive and very malevolent Samurai warlord. Through this infection, "Steel Claw" began a campaign of total chaos and hatred spreading vile darkness through the lands, infecting other nations along with it. The demonically possessed Daimyo allies himself with nine other powerful demons and forges a massive army born from hatred and fueled by blood. No one army can withstand him. All hope is on the detachment of the shinobi clan "Black Lotus", operations of sabotage only can weaken the power of Mamoru. The warlord must be assassinated or Japan will crumble into dust.Features
- Fast and Dynamic Gameplay
- 10 Powerful Bosses With Unique Abilities
- Dynamic Battles With Vivid Animations
- Dismemberment and Gore
- The different types of enemies, that will require different battle tactics to defeat.
- Craft (more 200 Recipes)
- Lot of Perks and Abilities
The Squirrel population is in trouble! Shadow-tail, an evil, robotic squirrel has kidnapped squirrels and stolen all the gems from Squirreltopia! Get them back and defeat his powerful machines to take back your planet and prevent squirrel extinction!
Scurry through diverse levels, including deserts, forests, factories, and alien planets. Use the environment to your advantage, by utilizing bubble machines, bomb-blocks, balloons, invisi-blocks, and more!Features:
- Simple, addictive gameplay
- 50+ Challenging levels! (don't worry, you have unlimited squirrels at your disposal)
- ♫ Full Original Soundtrack
- 5 Unique Worlds
- Insane Boss battles
- Play as many different squirrels, they will change with each life!
- Cutting-edge squirrel tail physics!
- Explore the overworld and find entrances to new levels. Play in any order!
- Mini-games, unlocked by finding retro game cartridges hidden in levels
- Keep track of your best times for each level, try to earn all the time trophies!
- Secret cheat items that can only be earned by the most skilled Squirrels!
- Can play with only 1 hand
Throughout the worlds, there are many obstacles, some are dangerous, and some may help you on your journey....
Note: Linux/Mac versions hopefully coming
PHOTOSENSITIVE SEIZURE WARNING
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these "photosensitive epileptic seizures" while watching video games.
These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling down or striking nearby objects.
Immediately stop playing and consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms - children and teenagers are more likely than adults to experience these seizures.
The risk of photosensitive epileptic seizures may be reduced by taking the following precautions:
• Play in a well-lit room
• Do not play when you are drowsy or fatigued
If you or any of your relatives have a history of seizures or epilepsy, consult a doctor before playing.
Thanks for checking the game out!