100 Best Games Like POSTAL 4: No Regerts of 2020 - POSTAL 4: No Regerts Alternatives
Trying to find games like POSTAL 4: No Regerts? Try these 100 great games that are similar to POSTAL 4: No Regerts, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like POSTAL 4: No Regerts that have been tried, tested and recommended.
POSTAL 4: No Regerts
List of Best POSTAL 4: No Regerts Alternatives | Games Like POSTAL 4: No Regerts
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like POSTAL 4: No Regerts in 2020. If there is something missing from the POSTAL 4: No Regerts , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
The gang is back, and they have bigger and better plans. Objective based cooperative FPS became more complicated. The classic group of Hoxton, Dallas, Chains and Wolf got reinforcement, and now Payday Gang consists of 21 heisters, some of which are based on movie characters or even Youtubers. Players will be able to customize their own private arsenal, their masks, and skills, to complete the missions in their own way, be it stealthy sneak-in or full frontal assault. After completing missions, players will receive EXP points, money and a chance to get a special item that can be a gun modification, mask or a safe containing weapon skins.
Payday 2 is a multiplayer game, meaning, that even during offline missions players will be followed by AI characters, whose loadouts, masks and perks can be customized as well. This game has been supported by the developers for many years, and amount of DLC speaks plenty of their dedication to the player base.
Counter-Strike franchise started in back in 2000. Originated as a mod for Half-Life, the developers were signed by Valve Corporation thus beginning the franchise that exists to this very day.
Having no particular plot or story at all, Counter-Strike was a competitive game mostly used as PvP. With new physics and a large amount of weaponry, you can choose between two fractions - Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists. Each team had their signature weapon (CTs had M16 while T had AK-47, for example), the main goal of every round was to kill the opposite team or fulfil a task. In case there is a bomb plant - detonate or prevent, hostages - rescue or prevent from it or assassination. One player from the team is chosen as a VIP person that must be protected, and the goal of the opposite team is to kill this VIP. By winning every round, you received a good payment, by loosing - much lesser one. You can spend cash on buying equipment and weapon. Counter-Strike franchise is still loved to this day, and even such old shooters live to this day....
Kingdom Hearts III is the twelfth game in its series. As with its predecessors, Kingdom Hearts III is a crossover of characters and worlds from Disney/Pixar animated movies and Final Fantasy franchise with some of the original game characters. Kingdom Hearts III is the last part of the Dark Seeker saga, in which the main villain is Master Xehanort. The series itself, however, continues.
The main protagonist of the series, a boy named Sora, joins forces with Disney's Donald Duck and Goofy. Their quest is to find the Guardians of Light. Meanwhile, King Mickey and Riku are searching for those who previously owned the Keyblades. The common goal of the characters is to prevent a new Keyblade War that villainous Master Xehanort is trying to trigger. The game is set in several worlds based on Disney and Pixar films, such as Tangled's Corona, Big Hero 6's San Fransokyo and Frozen's Arendelle.
The player mostly controls Sora. However, other characters can join him to form a party. The party can have a maximum of five characters at once. Popular characters such as Baymax, Rapunzel and Jack Sparrow are available as party members. There are also additional “Links” characters the player can summon using Keyblades. They briefly appear to assist the party in a battle. Those include characters like Ariel, Wreck-It Ralph, and Simba....
In the primary game mode, two pre-selected character teams battle with each other to destroy the Solar Collector of another team that is inside the enemy base. Both sides are making their way through fights, fighting live opponents, drones and turrets.
Each level adds value to the capabilities of the entire team - adds strength to attacks and health. At the beginning of the game, all these indicators are equal to 1, and by the end reach 20.
The game space includes health packages and Solar units - it is a currency that has circulation inside the game. The currency is added to each member of the team at each destruction of the enemy - regardless of who exactly the enemy destroyed. The accumulation of currency opens up other characters and the possibility of their customisation. Destroying the turret gives the team a super-drone, which is very useful when attacking an enemy base.
Risen 2: Dark Waters is a pirate-themed action RPG set in the world filled with numerous fantasy creatures. It’s the sequel to Risen that follows and expands its story a little. Playing as a partly customizable character you need to help Patty, a female pirate from the original game, to find her father and save the world from Titans, who intend to destroy everything.
Risen 2 features a character development system where you can upgrade five characteristics. You can focus on either melee combat or use an amount of gunpowder weaponry. Another way is to develop your black magic skills. You can also upgrade the level of damage your attacks make and learn tricks to complete missions stealthily. A huge variety of abilities allows you to combine different skills in the way suitable for the preferred playstyle.
To develop your character, you need Glory that is gained from completing quests, exploration and killing enemies. Some abilities can be upgraded with special items or through training with master characters.
Skate 3 is a skateboarding simulator developed by EA Black Box. It is the third game in the series and is a direct sequel to Skate 2.
The game takes place sometime later after the events of Skate 2. The main protagonist, who is now known as The Legend, became one of the best skaters. He travels to a coastal town of Port Carventer to take part in a sponsored event but fails. To get to the top again, he has to put up his own team.
Port Carventer differs a lot from San Vanselona. There are no zones where skating is restricted. The city itself consists of three zones: The City, The University, and the Industrial Area. Each zone has its own differences, for example, there are a lot of monuments and concrete buildings in The City, while The University boasts a high number of open spaces.
Like in previous installments, the game's core mechanic called Flick It is still present in the game and is essential for getting high scores. It gives the player control of the skater and maps it to the right stick of the gamepad. Players are given points for doing tricks. The amount of points depends on the difficulty of the trick and their combos.
The game offers three difficulty settings: Easy (you can jump higher and do tricks faster), Normal (a classic difficulty, like in previous games of the series), and Hardcore (the physics resembles the same of the real world).
There is an in-depth tutorial called Skate.school that is accessible at any point in the game....
- Why fight crime when you can kill it… Gotham City has gone insane! Batman is up to his pointy ears in unwanted "helpers" determined to dish out their own bloodthirsty brand of vigilante justice in his name (and image). Meanwhile, a small army of self-appointed junior Jokerz has turned the streets of Gotham into a barmy battlefield of bullets, bodies, and bear traps.
- More customization than you can shake a shotgun at… Packing more customization than you can shake a shotgun at, you get to choose the guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style. It doesn't matter if you want to be a mighty muscleman on roller skates with a hunting bow or a lithe lassie packing a homebrew rocket launcher and glider wings, Gotham City Impostors does not have rigid character classes and lets you play the way you want.
- 1000 levels of player advancement overflowing with upgrades and unlocks… A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes, there's a surefire way for you to realize your preposterous potential!
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition!
A power struggle begins in a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, and the Empire that controls it. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of all.
Dive into the Definitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC!
Two more playable characters join the fray!
• Patty Fleur, a cheerful and tough young pirate girl in search of treasure, adventure… and her forgotten memories.
• Flynn Scifo, Yuri’s best friend and an Imperial Knight, now joins the rest on their journey!
THE SIMPSONS GAME features a hilarious, sprawling, and mind-busting storyline crafted by the TV show's Emmy Award-winning writers. The action-comedy will also feature the full cast of voice actors from the TV show who will reprise their roles for the game.
In THE SIMPSONS GAME, Homer, Marge, Bart, and Lisa use exciting, all-new powers to save the world from rising chaos. To help the Simpsons, gamers at home must journey through all of Springfield (as well as vast worlds beyond!), vanquish an amazing array of villains, and fight their way through parodies of multiple popular games.
Action-comedy with hilarious, sprawling, and mind-busting storyline
crafted by TV show's Emmy Award-winning writers
Full cast of voice actors from the TV show and movie lend to the
ultimate authenticity and realism of the game
Play as all members of your favorite dysfunctional TV family as you
battle to save them from video-game purgatory
Homer, Marge, Bart, and Lisa use exciting, all-new powers to save the
world from rising chaos
Journey through all of Springfield, vanquish an array of villains, and
fight through parodies of multiple popular games
Stainless Games now employs well over fifty mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England. ...
NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM allows players to battle in full 3D across massive environments. Players will unleash powerful jutsu attacks, perform acrobatic evasive maneuvers and even run up walls and over water as they pursue their opponent for ninja supremacy. Players will be able to customize their character's fighting style and recruit up to two support characters to put their own stamp on the action. NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM has been remastered in HD....
Frag like it’s 1996 – this time with even more asses to kick! Join the world’s greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, kicking alien ass and saving babes across the globe along the way. Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional ALL NEW FIFTH EPISODE from the game’s ORIGINAL EPISODE DESIGNERS with NEW MUSIC from the game’s ORIGINAL COMPOSER and NEW Duke Talk from the ORIGINAL VOICE of Duke Nukem.
• ALL-NEW Episode FIVE, created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord®” Gray!
• New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets a INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
• New “Duke Talk” plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
• New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
• Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for PC!
The Hat Man: Shadow Ward is an indie horror game by Game Mechanics. The developers state that the game is based on the true story.
Your daughter is diagnosed with dementia and is put in the Canton State Insane Asylum. Sometime later, you receive a letter from the asylum staff that she has gone missing from the Asylum. You set out to find her. Upon the protagonist's arrival, everything goes to hell. Electricity and communication with the outside world get cut off, and supernatural events occur. You have to get out of there.
The game's controls are usual for the first-person experience. WASD is used for moving, Q and E for leaning, with spacebar to jump and I bound for your inventory. There are no usable weapons present in the game. The only things the players often use are a flashlight, medkits, and some matches. One time in the game the players can use a fire ax to break a door, yet this event is completely scripted.
The premise of the gameplay is simple: avoid the mysterious Hat Man and the Shadow People that are encountered on your way out of the asylum. The game puts a heavy emphasis on using light sources to see your enemies. It is impossible to attack the enemies, as the players don't have any weapons at their disposal, so the only thing the players can do is to run away from the creepy creatures....
Screencheat is a rare kind of game that encourages its players to cheat. It is an online multiplayer-only game that allows a sort of second-person view. The players cannot see their opponents, but they can see what their opponents see.
Screencheat is based on the idea of "screen cheating," a form of cheating in local multiplayer in which the cheaters peeks at the other players' monitors to see what they're doing. This kind of behavior is unwelcome in most games, but Screencheat is built around it.
The characters in the game are invisible, and the players cannot see each other. However, they have access to other players' views. The screen is divided into four segments, in the vein of Goldeneye 007. Each of them translates a player's view so that everyone can see what the others do. It allows the opponents to track each other by detecting the locations of other players in respect to the environment.
Beyond its novel idea, Screencheat is played as a regular 3D shooter. The player controls his or her invisible protagonist from the first person view. The characters have no hit points and die instantly if injured. The game offers a variety of weapons with different stats of accuracy and range, such as a shotgun, a grenade launcher, or a rifle. There are also comical improvised melee weapons such as a hobby horse....
Become the Most Successful (or Most Wanted) man in the city.
Broke Protocol is like a low-poly GTA Online with a strong focus on roleplaying features. You define your own goals and identity in a persistent, interactive, and reactive online sandbox. Currently in Early Access.
You can roleplay in limitless ways to gain money, power, and influence in a diverse low-poly world. You start with nothing and have to build your wealth, while managing your hunger, thirst, stamina, and addiction levels.
Climb to the top of the criminal underworld, or live your life as a paramedic, firefighter, gangster, or law enforcer. You write your own story in Broke Protocol.FeaturesSupports up to 255 online players per server!Wide open and continuously expanding city with suburbs, market, prison, marina, and airportHundreds of AI citizens, police, firefighters, paramedics, and criminals roaming the city streets3D Positional VOIP to talk with other players near youTake on any job yourself to bring order and justice to the streetsEnterable interiors with staff, guards, and shopping areasDozens of usable weapons, guns, tazers, grenades, flashbangs, smokes, seeds, drugs, and handcuffsOwnable homes/apartments and gangs/territory systemUsable vehicles and aircraft, with boats and motorcycles coming soonAlso coming to Mac, and Linux later this year. Made with Synty Studios World Models and custom assets.
As the freshly elected leader of an underdeveloped Caribbean island with untapped resources and enormous potential, hopes are high that you will deliver Tropico into the glorious future its people deserve. The opportunities are boundless in this humorous city-builder with a political twist.
Develop and manage every aspect of Tropico, from its roads, buildings and people, to its military, trade and foreign policies.
BE A VISIONARY LEADER
Transform Tropico into the country you want it to be: a booming tourist paradise, an industrial powerhouse, a police state, or all three!
Recount elections, calm unruly elements, manage public opinion and reward your loyal followers…
BUILT FOR iOS
Exercise complete control with an intuitive touch interface and gameplay mechanics designed and refined for mobile gaming.
BUY ONCE, RULE FOREVER
Get the keys to power with one simple payment and no in-app purchases.
This game requires iOS 12 and just under 3GB of space to install.
• iPad mini (5th generation, 2019)
• iPad Air (3rd generation, 2019)
• iPad (5th generation, 2017)
• iPad (6th generation, 2018)
• iPad Pro (1st generation: 9.7", 12.9")
• iPad Pro (2nd generation: 10.5", 12.9")
• iPad Pro (3rd generation: 11", 12.9")
• iPhone SE
• iPhone 6S/6S Plus
• iPhone 7/7 Plus
• iPhone 8/8 Plus
• iPhone X
• iPhone XS/XS Max
• iPhone XR
Read the family’s thoughts. Explore their memories. Uncover their desires and intervene in their lives. But stay out of sight; you can’t help the Kaplans if they know there’s a ghost in the house. It’s up to you to decide how Dan’s career and family life will evolve, but choose carefully; there are no easy answers, and every choice has a cost.
Dan’s relationships – to his work, his wife, and his son – react and shift in response to your choices. With a different sequence of events in every playthrough, The Novelist gives life to a unique experience each time you play.
The decisions you make will define the Kaplans’ lives, but they may also tell you something about yourself. ...
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™, where reckless driving has never been this much fun.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ blends everything everyone has ever loved about FlatOut into one offering. Gamers will also be introduced to all new and exciting features, game modes, and vehicles which will soon become personal favorites. Another installment of nitro fueled demolition and derby racing featuring a variety of tracks, modes, arenas and multi-player options are available. Welcome back to FlatOut!
Exclusive to STEAM version of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™
• Big Picture Mode
• Steam Achievements
• Partial Steam Controller Support
• Steam Leader Boards
• Steam Cloud
• Steam Trading Cards
• Exclusive Arena: Ice Lake Arena
• 2 Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• 2 Exclusive Vehicles: Ice breaker and Repair truck
• Steam Workshop coming 30 days post launch
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ Features
• High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
• Customizable Cars: Gamers will unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
• Gamepad Controller Support
• Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
• Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Featuring 12 stunts in total. Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers
• Arena Mode: Three game play styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
• Single Player: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multi-player
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps
• Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in hot seat competition of Stunts
• Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of over 35 amazing indie music tracks
• Male and Female Drivers: 12 Drivers: 6 males and 6 females:
• + 2 Exclusives: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• Uses the power of next gen devices with high end 3-D rendering
• Sophisticated Physics engine based on Nvidia PhysX and KT Engine ...
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters is an arcade game developed by High Impact Games. It was originally released in 2007. Sony Computer Entertainment published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters on PlayStation 2.
David Bergeaud scored the game.
Crash Nitro Kart is a racing video game developed by Vicarious Visions and published by Vivendi Universal Games. The Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox versions were released in North America on November 11, 2003 and in Europe on November 28, 2003; The N-Gage version of the game was released in Europe on June 30, 2004 and in North America on July 28, 2004. The Mobile version was released on September 20, 2004. The PlayStation 2 version was re-released in the three-disc "Crash Bandicoot Action Pack" compilation (alongside Crash Twinsanity and Crash Tag Team Racing) in the United States on June 12, 2007 and in Europe on July 20, 2007.
The game is the ninth installment in the Crash Bandicoot series. It is an indirect sequel to Crash Team Racing and the first game in the series to have full motion video. The game's story centers on the abduction of Crash Bandicoot, along with other characters in the series, by the ruthless dictator Emperor Velo XXVII. Threatening to destroy the Earth if they refuse, he forces them to race in his gigantic coliseum for the entertainment of his subjects. Crash Nitro Kart received mixed reviews, with reviews varying from version to version. The home console version was met with generally fair reviews. Reviewers dismissed the game as a generic kart racer, but commented positively on its "power slide" system. The Game Boy Advance version earned slightly better reviews than the console version, while reviews for the N-Gage version were middling, with much of the criticism going to the game's "tunnel vision".
They thought you were dead, but Tony Montana doesn’t die so easy. Sosa
took everything you had. Now you’ve got nothing, but that never stopped
you before. You’re back with a vengeance, ready to reclaim your turf and
rebuild your empire. All you’ve got are your balls – and your word.
Live the turbulent life of the infamous Cuban drug lord who redefined
the American Dream, in an original, explosive script by famed
screenwriter David McKenna (Blow, American History X). Wheel, deal and
climb your way back to the top. First you get the money, then you get
the power, then you get revenge!
James Bond 007: NightFire is an action-shooter game developed by Gearbox Software. It came out on 01-11-2002. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play James Bond 007: NightFire on PC.
»Trüberbrook« is a thrilling mystery-sci-fi adventure game. Enjoy an adventurous vacation to a 1960's parallel universe! A Sci-Fi-Mystery Adventure Game with handmade scenery.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. Yes, that's your name in this scenario. While you're at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural, mountain-sloped and densely forested cold-war Germany. Because, that's where you somehow end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don't fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world …
Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it's a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game. We want to keep you entertained!
Join American student Tannhauser, stranger in a strange land
Set in cold-war rural Germany in the late 1960s
Inspired by Twin Peaks, The X-Files, Stranger Things & Star Trek
Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
Handmade miniature scenery!
English and German localization with full voice acting!
Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
Coming to Windows, Mac, Linux, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 & Nintendo Switch
A likely mobile port later!
Up to 10 hours of super exciting gameplay!
Release scheduled for late 2018 – not the longest wait!
Trüberbrook was successfully funded on Kickstarter in December 2017 within only 30 hours. The game will be enhanced by several new features thanks to the joint force of our 5078 wonderful backers! <3
The year is 1967. The world policy is dominated by the Cold War and Vietnam, Russia and America are racing to the moon. At the same time in Europe, students take to the streets from Paris to Berlin.
On a larger scale, the world is locked in turmoil, but most people are unaware of the events unfolding in an overlooked, sleepy part in the German province. Hans Tannhauser, an American student in his late twenties is caught by surprise: Out of the blue, he wins a trip to a small, German village, Trüberbrook. Truber-what? No idea! It doesn’t help he can’t remember taking part in any lottery in the first place … Happy to put some distance between him and his Ph.D. in quantum physics, he makes his way to Trüberbrook, Germany, bursting with curiosity.
But shortly after his arrival, inexplicable things start to happen: A mysterious stranger breaks into his room at the Guesthouse Waldeslust and steals a paper on physics. But who would do that? And why?
Gradually, he gets to know the various villagers and spa guests, one more peculiar than the other. Only young anthropologist Gretchen Lemke, who is on a research trip to Trüberbrook, seems normal to him. Before he knows it, Gretchen becomes Tannhauser’s accomplice on the adventure of a lifetime! It slowly dawns on the aspiring physicist that his presence in Tüberbrook is not accidental – he is here to save the world!
As the story proceeds, Tannhauser teams up with Gretchen Lemke, a student of paleoanthropology, and bumps into the enigmatic inventor Lazarus Taft.
Tannhauser is an American physics student in his mid-twenties – and a clever one at that. The adorable little fellow is well-read, always curious and of a deeply friendly nature. Tannhauser is played by Justin Beard.
Gretchen Lemke was always the fiercest kid in the sandbox; cute but merciless if someone dared interrupting her excavations of twig bones and toy artefacts. The somewhat overenthusiastic student of paleoanthropology arrives in Trüberbrook on an adventure to unravel the mysteries surrounding the village. Gretchen Lemke is played by Nora Tschirner.
As much a reclusive inventor as it gets, Lazarus Taft quickly became talk of the town due to his superior card playing. There must be a reason he bought this costly old mansion in Trüberbrook, of all places … What's up with Lazarus Taft? Lazarus Taft is played by Dirk von Lowtzow.
Trüberbrook is full of quirky villagers, tourists and strangers – like the gruffy but warm-hearted innkeeper Trude or her daughter Leni, "the weird kid" from Trüberbrook Elementary. And there's the old baron, a veteran of two world wars, or Lessing, the prototype of modern day conspiracists. And of course Trübi, the legendary lake monster. To name a few.
One of the most distinctive features of the game is the unique visual style. The sceneries are purely handmade. 'Handmade' as in: 'Manufactured using real hands!' And fingers!
Not the most efficient way of doing things, but certainly the most inefficient one. We're loving it, though! Look at what we do here, piece by piece, by the sweat of our brows. Every little detail is custom-made.
The models are digitized using a technique called photogrammetry and later retopologized. This way we get highly detailed polygon models that blend perfectly with our digital characters.
It is a lot of work, but also quite exciting! You may ask yourself, how can they reach this level of detail? Are there very tiny people involved? They can't accomplish all of this with mere human hands, right? Well yes, we can! The answer might be our abundance of professional hands. Twenty-four seven at our disposal in all shapes and colors, they get things done!
Every scene gets an individual treatment and is staged with actual physical lighting. This allows us to simulate different hours of the day or weather conditions. Even a change of seasons is possible just by redecorating the set with real tiny little snowflakes, no joke.
This way we achieve an exceptional and magical look that visually reflects the world of Trüberbrook.
Trüberbrook is a story-driven adventure game with a strong focus on characters and the narrative, but includes a lot of puzzles that need to be solved to progress the story. The puzzles are designed to integrate into the narrative.
You navigate Tannhauser through the different sceneries from a third person perspective, usually in long distance shots to intensify the impression of peeking into a little diorama. The story unfolds as you interact with your environment, talk to other characters and solve puzzles. These range from inventory-based puzzles to social challenges (such as persuading other characters) up to passing unsettling psycho tests.
For the console versions, we came up with a very intuitive controller input, allowing you to move the line of sight and walking directions independently. For the PC versions, you can choose between classic point and click mouse controls, and the controller navigation.
The soundtrack of Trüberbrook is an original composition to fit the mood of the game – sort of a tranquil doom jazz. Inspirations come from the works of Tom Waits, Angelo Badalamenti, Mark Lanegan, Timber Timbre or Bohren & der Club of Gore. The soundtrack is directed by Sebastian Nagel & Albrecht Schrader.
We've spent a lot of time working on a voice acting concept that joins in with the genetic code of the game. Since the protagonist is an American in the midst of a bunch of Germans, we wanted to reflect this in our choice of actors.
In the international English version, the main character Tannhauser speaks American English, while the townspeople of Trüberbrook sport a (more or less) German accent. In the German version, it's vice versa: the protagonist might have a modest American accent, while the townspeople welcome him in regular German, most likely with a dialect. Both approaches bear a certain degree of entertainment, each in their own way.
Drive fully destructible trucks in Championship, Time Attack, Elimination and Quick Race. Get rid of opponents trying to block your way and make a reputation for yourself! Customize your vehicle from the engine to the paint, choose among 48 tracks and face your friends in Online or Local multiplayer for maximum destruction!
- Drive on 10 different environments and 48 tracks
- 6 truck categories with distinct styles, thousands of paint jobs and 54 possible upgrades!
- 4 game modes including Championship mode with 13 events
- 2 Multiplayer modes: Local split screen for 2 players and Online mode for up to 4 players
- Realistic and localized damage
You, my friend, are the main suspect in a murder case! You’ve been given a chance to prove your innocence, so you better get your Sherlock Holmes act together – fast! In the character of JACK ORLANDO - the down-at-heel detective who’s never at a loss for words – you’ll come across cunning characters, garrulous gangsters, endless enigmas and tense situations throughout this fantastic comic-style adventure. There are 4 entire episodes containing over 200 action-packed scenes in dark alleys, fine saloons and seedy brothels – and the actors are a multitude of tough and sly underworld characters. You’ll have to keep your eyes wide open for clues, no matter where you are... only by putting two and two together will you reach your objective.
The Director's Cut Version of the game offers six new scenes, normal and easy game mode as well as a lot of additional puzzles.FEATURES
- Hand-drawn animated 2D graphics adventure
- Professionally synchronized voices
- Smooth scrolling and light sourcing
- Over 200 Scenes in 4 episodes
- Nearly 100 characters and thousands of dialog lines
- Playable in window and in full screen mode
- 2 difficulty modes: Easy and Normal
- Musical Score in 5.1 composed by Grammy Award Winner Harold Faltermeyer
All aboard and enjoy the cruise.
Dedicated servers (16 players) are live! LAN (16 Players) and Listen Servers (8 players) are also available to set up. Please read our FAQs in the Steam discussion forums before you buy.
You can find our Development Roadmap here and it is updated frequently. We'll also be posting regular updates here on Steam and on our blog. Players can expect to see game updates once or twice a month at least, with the option to opt-in to test builds to check out new content and features before they go live. ...
* 2 Playable and Switchable Characters.
* Each character has their own puzzles to solve. This means the player always has two options to progress through the story (except the beginning).
* Cinematic cut-scenes.
* Bonuses await to be unlocked. ...
Crash Drive 2 features include:
- 4 vast open worlds to explore; Can you find all the secret areas…?
- 6 random competitive events: Coin Collect, King of the Crown, Race, Tag, Stunt and Find the Ring
- RPG-inspired car-leveling system; 35 unique upgradable vehicles to unlock
- 5 devastating customizable tanks in a special tank battle game mode; Destroy your opponents’ tanks and level up your Battle rating
- Team up with your friends: Every purchase grants an extra copy that you can gift a friend!
- Cross platform multiplayer and single-player (PC & mobile): No matter which platform you play on, you can always play with your buddies or take on the AI
Crash Drive 2 is best played with friends. In order to have the best experience, we’re rewarding every buyer with the following; when purchasing this game an extra Crash Drive 2 copy is added to your steam inventory to gift to a friend for free! Please review the following guide for instructions on how to do so: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448954967
We at M2H love games with a lot of freedom. It’s no surprise that this is the very core of Crash Drive 2. Drive around freely and explore the open world at your leisure. Find the best areas to score points, discover secret areas and search for the shady dealer.
Random events offer fun challenges to any player that wishes to participate. This allows you to
unlock new levels and earn cash to buy new cars.
These random events include:
- Coin Collect: Coins fall from the sky: pickup the most valuable coins!
- King of the Crown: Hold the crown for 60 seconds while other players try to steal it. Guaranteed adrenaline rushes when 7 players are on your tail trying to crash into you.
- Race: Be the first to finish on various racing tracks.
- Tag: Tag the most objects by claiming them via stunts. Make sure you score enough points otherwise someone else can steal your tag.
- Stunt: Score the most points in a limited time, discover the best places to stunt.
- Find the Ring: Be the first to pass through a specific ring.
When starting a game of Crash Drive 2 you will be automatically matched while playing. This guarantees populated matches and saving you the hassle of finding an active match. All game “rooms” reserve extra friend slots (10 players per game) so that your friends can ALWAYS join you through the Steam friend join feature.
Whenever an online connection is not available, the game smoothly transitions into a fully playable singleplayer version. Connectivity is never a problem!
Ready for a car RPG leveling system that we’ve gone crazy?!
Every car has four statistics: top speed, nitro, acceleration and grip. By using nitro, you increase this car’s nitro capacity, by driving at top speed you increase your top speed...you get the drift? When a car has all of it’s four statistics raised to 10/10, you will gain an overall level which allows you to buy a new car and earns you prestige on the in-game scoreboard and the Steam leaderboard.
Since the tank is such a popular vehicle in the main game modes, we decided to dedicate one entire game mode to it. In CD2: Tank Battles you choose one of five unique tanks and strive to dominate the arena. Shoot or bump opponents off this sky arena to score points, extra points are awarded for special achievements such as multi kills, revenge, air shots and so on.
When playing this game mode offline, bots(A.I.) will fill the opponent slots. This way the singleplayer is also fully playable.
Crash Drive 2 originally started as a tablet game. The following features set the Steam version apart from the original:
- The steam version does not have advertisements nor "in-app" purchases
- A big starting cash boost of 200,000 extra cash (would’ve cost over $5 in the original tablet game)
- Optimized for PC, Mac and Linux; better graphics, performance and controller support
- Further fixes and small tweaks to the game
- Steam integration (including friend joining, achievements and leaderboard)
- Includes a free giftable copy of the game to share with a friend
- Cross Platform multiplayer between PC,WEB and Mobile/Tablet
But with the mob on his back, the Great Depression on the horizon, and the Sunshine State’s idyllic waterfront only a hurricane away from total devastation, Alfie finds much more than he bargained for.
Based on actual events and featuring real life locations and historical figures, you must guide Alfie on his journey to reach the top of the real estate game as he deals with shady salesmen, cutthroat bootleggers, corrupt politicians, and much more, all while swept up in the events surrounding the inception of Coral Gables, The City Beautiful. ...
Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution is a shooter game developed by Gearbox Software. It was originally released in 2010. It was published by 2K Games. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution is available on Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3.
South Park Rally is a racing-arcade game developed by Tantalus Entertainment, Tantalus Media and Tantalus Interactive. It came out on 30-11-1999. It was published by Acclaim Entertainment. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play South Park Rally on PC, Dreamcast, PlayStation and Nintendo 64.
- Funded pension system, but be careful, you can lose it
- Huge selection of character enhancements, from your favorite vodka to the tame bear
- Carefully thought-out economic system, in which the main currency is the bottle
- Many costumes allowing you to be fashionable and attractive, and therefore increasing income
- A rich selection of locations, reflecting the entire path of the Russian Man
- Music reflecting the Russian soul
- Voice acting from cult Russian personalities
- Choice of the President of the Russian Federation
- Invasion of foreign invaders
- Hardbass in the front door
- And other secret events
Try to avoid the jail!
Unravel a thrilling mystery by exploring a strange and twisted mansion, discovering curious clues, interrogating peculiar suspects and solving unique puzzles.
Freya Fellow has been murdered. The lead suspect? A shadowy figure found looming over her body, wielding a knife. The problem? That suspect... is just a painting.
Investigate the entirety of Tangle Tower, from the bizarre and eerie gardens, to the cold and ominous crime scene at the very top.
Will you be able to uncover the secrets of Tangle Tower?
• A fully voiced and animated cast of characters
• Atmospheric original orchestral soundtrack
• Beautiful digitally painted environments to explore
- Outstanding graphical performance with a unique style.
- The setting changes according to how far down the road you have travelled.
- A high level of difficulty.
- Procedurally created world.
- The protagonist can find additional elements to upgrade his ammunition.
- A unique system of aiming and checking ammo.
The road of redemption starts far before the Wild West. That is when his grandfather started bandit life. After the Wild West times we will be rolled forward the First World War times, and made to answer for his father’s sins. Then the character will find himself within a set of WWII, where he is destined to expiate his own crimes. On the whole, 5 eras will be presented with corresponding weapon, enemies, decoration and game modes. ...
You will be involved in violent races full of explosions, gunfire, jumps and dangerous obstacles on the tracks.
Take part in the races, and try yourself in the career of brutal races.
You have to go through 25 different routes (on the beach, above the lava, in the desert), competing with different riders. Each level you will receive messages from your rivals, and an invitation to take part in the race.
Earn money and place upgrades on a wheelbarrow: nitro, engine, tires, armor, rockets. Buy new cars, equipped with more powerful weapons to get to the elite races. ...
New maps, new types of weapons, new game modes are waiting for you in ths incredible action game, where terrorists and special forces going to engage the battle not for life, but to death.
Incredible features are waiting for you:
- 5 maps
- 3 game modes
- HUD customization
- Text chats
- A lot of fun!
- Different game modes ("Deathmatch", "Defuse the bomb", "Arms race", "Capture the flag", "Robbery")
- Competitive games ("Defuse the bomb")
- New models of knives, grenades, new weapons
- More maps
- Skins and exchange between players
- Voice chat
Let the battle begin!
We're in VK: https://vk.com/standoff2_official
We're in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Standoff2Official
We're in Twitter: https://twitter.com/so2_official ...
FIFA Street (2012) is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Canada. It was originally released in 2012. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
FIFA Street (2012) is available on PlayStation 3.
Second Life is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Linden Lab. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Linden Lab. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Second Life on macOS and PC.
In the first of 6 chapters, protagonist Mathew finds himself waking up in a strange hotel with little recollection of what has lead him there. At this dark hour a mysterious character contacts him, claiming he prepared a series of trials for Mathew to ‘pay for the enormous mistake he made a long time ago’...and a grave punishment awaiting him should he fail to pass these…
-Solve puzzles in a fully 3D environment by discovering items, interacting with everything around you and using your brains as well as your imagination.
-Collect fragments of data that ultimately will lead to learning the truth behind Mathew’s dark predicament.
-6 chapters full of adventure gameplay, containing intriguing characters and a bizarre plot
-Puzzles that provide both challenge and mystery
-An eerie atmosphere in which players will unravel things going far beyond their imagination….and their guts. ...
It behaves like ‘redirected walking’, which means the core control of the game is directed by the player's own movements.
The experience is focused through clever use of room layouts - by warping and manipulating space without you being aware of it, Unseen Diplomacy allows you to explore and navigate your way through a much bigger environment - no teleporting or portals required!
Virtual reality is a unique experience and Unseen Diplomacy is an intense and immersive game designed to offer you a glimpse into espionage life through your own eyes and movements.
Unseen Diplomacy has received strong attention and interest so we’re really pleased to be able to bring it to Steam in this format. This does mean that it is very much an experiential game - see below for guidelines on how to make the most of Unseen Diplomacy…IMPORTANT
- Unseen Diplomacy is a 4 minute experience, created in a month and designed for GameCity 2015, and now released on Steam due to popular demand.
- The game *requires* a full 4m x 3m tracked space with no physical obstructions. If your setup does not meet these requirements you will not be able to play.
- This is a single player version of the game, with a social screen so people can view what's happening inside the kit.
- This game requires physical activity! There is an option to allow for users with limited movement to play. We suggest that users have to be able to move themselves around the space (be it wheelchair or otherwise), for the safety of anyone in the room and themselves.
If you don’t feel like your space meets the requirements, head to the National Videogame Arcade in Nottingham, UK, where you can play the game in their VR exhibition! ...
The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles is a strategy game developed by The Sims Studio. It was originally released in 2011. Electronic Arts published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles is available on PC.
The initiate is set in Oregon, Astoria and tells the story of Nathan Rockford. Nathan has lost his memory and has awakened in a house full of traps and puzzles. You take on the role of Nathan on an adventure to discover the truth to why your trapped here, who your kidnappers are, and have a chance to join a secret organisation and with it, the knowledge of everything.
- A UNIQUE MYSTERY PUZZLE EXPERIENCE
Encounter a unique story shrouded in mystery and conspiracy told over the course of this mystery puzzle horror adventure.
Many puzzles hide within the world, can you find and solve them all? Look everywhere, listen to everything.
Interact or examine over 60% of the items in game for a real immersive experience. Can you find everything within the world?
- ATMOSPHERIC SOUND
The Initiate features a great soundtrack and immersive ambience, which enhances game-play and tension.
- IMMERSIVE GRAPHICS
The Initiate uses Physical Based Shaders (PBS) for AAA-quality graphics that give players a detailed world to explore.
Race on many breath-taking and distinct tracks spread over 5 spectacular islands: you’ll discover fantastic worlds... and remember: speed is nothing without strategy!FEATURES:
- Single-player and Multiplayer Modes
- Supports 2, 3, and 4-players in local split-screen
- Online multiplayer for up to 8 players (ranking included!) *Autumn
- A roster of 22 characters to unlock *11 are available from the start of early access, 2 of which will be unlocked through game progression. The remaining 11 will be added as soon as they are ready, most likely during September
- 5 islands composed of 21 tracks that will be polished with the help of the community *4 islands with 4 tracks each are available right at the start of early access, 2 islands can be raced immediately and 2 are to be unlocked with game progression. We are still working on the 5th island, which will be composed by 5 tracks, will be released as soon as its ready. We are aiming for mid to late September
- 3 different karts customisable with over 26.000 possible combinations to unlock
- 5 Gameplay modes (Random Juicer, Juicer, Dragster, Elimination and Elimination Mix) *Juicer and Random Juicer will be available immediately. Dragster, Elimination and Elimination Mix will be added during early access as soon as they are ready
- 5 Racing formats (Custom Race, Career, Fast Championship, Custom Championship and Time Attack) *The easy level of all racing formats will be available at the start of early access. Medium and difficult levels will be added as soon as possible, during early access
- 40 different fun skills to master and use against your rivals
- Tons of items to unlock
Together with the incredible artwork the hook of All-Star Fruit Racing is the strategic element when using The Juicer.
“The Juicer” is a liquidiser positioned on the back of each kart that contains four separate tanks to be filled by collecting fruit on the track. Once you have filled a tank you can unleash a power up, if you have two or more tanks full then you can choose to use a combo power up, the more tanks you fill the stronger the combo move, wait until all four tanks are full and you can throw a “Mega-Juice” power up. Each pilot has its own unique “Mega-Juice” power up which if used right can turn a race on its head! ...
Moonbase 332 is an Arcade First Person Shooter by PatchNoteStudio. You play an old American exterminator. After a War between Germany and Austria in Year 2007, a base on the Moon was found. Austria has tested there some genetically modified Plagues to use it as a weapon. Your job is now there to clean up. Fight your way through the Moonbase 332.
- 5 Chapters, Each with 5 levels (includes boss battle, bonus level, etc.) (25 Levels)
- An absurd story (+Cutscenes)
- Some secrets (hidden weapons, items, rooms, etc.)
- The difficulty level varies with the player behavior.
- Liquid gameplay with up to 60 FPS
- The game speed increases with each level
- Health regeneration does not exist
- Ranking System and Online-Highscore list*
- Lifetime free updates*
*These features require an internet connection and/or a free Moonbase 332 account.
Visit our Website for more. http://mb332.patchnotestudio.com/ or http://patchnotestudio.com/ ...
POSTAL 4: No Regerts game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About POSTAL 4: No Regerts
POSTAL 4: No Regerts is a satirical and outrageous comedic open world first person shooter and the long-awaited true sequel to what’s been fondly dubbed as “The Worst Game Ever™”, POSTAL 2! (No third game is known to exist.)
Several years have passed since the events that devastated the once proud town remembered as Paradise. The only two to walk away from the cataclysm unscathed, the hapless everyman known as the Postal Dude and his loyal companion Champ, drive aimlessly through the scorching deserts of Arizona looking for a new place to call home. After a fortuitous gas station rest stop ends with their car, trailer home, and the rest of their worldly possessions stolen, all the Dude’s seemingly got left to his name is his canine cohort and his bathrobe, and neither of them smells all that great. However, on the horizon, the duo glimpses an unfamiliar and dazzling town that beckons to them. What untold prospects lie within? Fame? Fortune? Maybe a bidet or two? Edensin awaits.