The best games like POSTAL 2 are:
- arrow_rightThe Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto III
- arrow_rightMedal of Honor
- arrow_rightCall of Duty
- arrow_rightBack to the Future: The Game
- arrow_rightGrim Dawn
- arrow_rightStyx: Master of Shadows
- arrow_rightF1 2015
100 Best Games Like POSTAL 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (25)
- PlayStation 4 (39)
- iOS (40)
- Android (16)
- macOS (70)
- Linux (46)
- Nintendo Switch (9)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (27)
- Xbox (10)
- PlayStation 3 (37)
- PlayStation 2 (28)
- PlayStation (14)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (9)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (15)
- GameCube (12)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (8)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (7)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (1)
1. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
The player is Geralt of Rivia, infamous monster slayer. In the second game of the series, titular witcher is involved in the inner conflicts of Temeria, where he stopped the rebellion and was hired as a bodyguard of Temerian King Foltest. Eventually, Foltest was assassinated by a witcher-like assassin, and the only person fitting the description was Geralt.
The game combat system was reworked, in order to add traps and ranged throwing weapon, giving players more control over the course of the battle. It’s still a third person action RPG, and the player can upgrade and improve general abilities, swordsmanship, alchemy, and magic.
The enhanced edition includes additional hours of content, new cinematics, the original soundtrack, game manual and quest handbook, among other things. The new tutorial allows players to spend more time to master new game mechanics and see for themselves visual improvements to the core game.
Categories in common with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition: Role Playing
2. Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto III is an open-world action game, a part of the criminal franchise GTA. As the first in the series 3D game with high-quality textures, GTA III became exemplary in its genre.
The action is located in fictional Liberty City. Its map is divided into three parts – each becomes available gradually, depending on the storyline progress. The player takes control of the character from the third-person view.
The classic feature of GTA III is the ability to interact with the world: explore the map either on foot or by car, contact with other characters, visit weapon stores and shoot everywhere. Although GTA III is another chapter of the franchise, its plot is unique.
The story begins with the dynamic bank robbery. During the heist scene, the main character (silent and unnamed for the whole game) gets betrayed by his accomplice Catalina. By good fortune, the protagonist escapes from imprisonment and starts making both ends meet in Liberty City after being deceived. Therefore, his only wish – also the main idea of the storyline – to take the revenge on the former partner.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto III: Action
3. Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor is a first-person action shooter providing both single and multiplayer experience. It is the thirteenth game in the Medal of Honor franchise, but in comparison to the previous ones, its plot is unique. The game is set in the historical period of the War in Afghanistan. The single campaign opens up in 2001 during the invasion of Afghanistan. The action gives an opportunity to participate in the military conflict for the U.S. Navy. In the course of the storyline, players alternate between the roles of a Navy SEAL operator codenamed Rabbit, Delta Force sniper Deuce, U.S. Army Ranger specialist Dante Adams, and AH-64 Apache gunner Hawk. The gameplay is based on typical military operations including the completion of in-game objectives (raiding enemies’ checkpoints and rescuing hostages). Medal of Honor multiplayer offers a choice of joining one of the conflict’s forces: the Coalition or the Opposing Forces. Each side has its own weapons, however, comparable in general stats. To start a match, the player should choose a class (Rifleman, Special Ops or Sniper). Classes’ equipment and skills can be upgraded with the experience points earned in combat.
4. Call of Duty
Call of Duty is a World War II first-person shooter developed by Infinity Ward. It is the first game in the series by the same name.
During the game's singleplayer campaign, the players take control of three soldiers from different armies: Joey Martin from the U.S. military, sergeant Evans from the British SAS, and Alexei Ivanovich Voronin from the Red Army. The game's plot follows their path from boot camp to the Battle of Berlin. There are 26 missions present in the game.
Call of Duty features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. During the singleplayer campaign, a briefing is held or a slide-show with commentary before every mission. In order to complete a level, the player has to complete several objectives in a chronological order. There are four difficulty levels in Call of Duty, they differ in the amount of damage the player can sustain. There is no health regeneration system present in the game. A health pack system is used instead.
The players can carry two main weapons, one pistol, and 10 grenades. The players can melee any enemy they encounter in the game.
At the beginning of the match, the players choose one of four sides: the U.S. Army, the British forces, the Vermacht, and the Red Army.
There are 4 game modes present in Call of Duty: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Domination and Search and Destroy.
The game's maps are renditions of the real battlefields, such as Sainte-Mere-Eglise, the shores of Normandy, Berlin, and Stalingrad.
5. Back to the Future: The Game
Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure. Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley - driverless! Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unraveled!
Episode 1: It's About Time
Episode 2: Get Tannen!
Episode 3: Citizen Brown
Episode 4: Double Visions
Episode 5: OUTATIME - Finale!
Key Features Special Appearance by Michael J. Fox!
Christopher Lloyd and Claudia Wells return to voice Doc Brown and Jennifer Parker
Collaboration with Bob Gale Film, Trilogy Co-Creator/Writer
Back to the Future’s “first families.” The McFlys, the Browns, and of course, the Tannens – all play key roles.
6. Grim Dawn
Grim Dawn is an Action RPG developed by Crate Entertainment.
The game is set in a gritty fictional world, which resembles the Victorian era. In a war-torn world of Cairn, humanity is close to extinction. Cairn became a battleground for two extra-terrestrial forces - the Aetherials and Chthonians. Both of which are eager to completely wipe out humanity for different reasons. The game tells us a story of several humans that try to adapt and survive the harsh times.
Like in most Action RPGs, the main focus of the game is put on battling the enemies and gathering loot - armor, potions, weapons, and gold. Grim Dawn features a crafting system that is similar to the one in a popular mod DoTA. The developers put a strong emphasis on the enhanced physics in the game, environmental kills, enemies dismemberment and a totally new mission system.
The players are free to choose one of eight classes present in the game. Several factions are also featured. As the plot progresses, the player will have to choose which factions to join. Joining one faction will make the opposing one hostile to the protagonist.
7. Styx: Master of Shadows
Styx -- is a foul-mouthed two-century-old goblin that’s seen it all.
He sticks to the shadows to survive and reach for his goal -- a rare magic artifact that lays deep in the miles-long, multilayered Akenash tower. But the story is not that straightforward as it may seem at first and has couple twists that will keep a player interested until the end credits. Help Styx uncover secrets of his origin and grab all the goodies on the way!
Embark into the dark world of Akenash tower with unforgettable grumpy commentary from the Styx himself. The world changes dynamically based on player input and developing as well as the story goes. Crawl your way through the tower by orchestrating accidents for your enemies, fighting them in close combat, or just by evading them using one of the Styx’s skills.
This is the first take on the genre by french Cyanide Studio that fans may know by the Blood Bowl and Pro Cycling Manager series but a promising one: the game was well received among Steam users and console players all over the world.
8. F1 2015
F1 2015 is a racing simulator based on the 2015 Formula One season, but with teams from the 2014 season (including the Hockenheimring track, which is missed from the 2015 season calendar). Seventh in the series. It presents the crews and pilots who participated directly in this season. Unlike its predecessors, the game received a new engine, improved physics and graphics.
A "Pro Season" mode was featured. This mode was different from the usual championship in a complete lack of interface and management assistance, as well as the highest level of complexity. The career mode, which was in the previous parts of the series, did not appear in the game.
The game is also compatible with the voice recognition (available only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One). With its help, players will be able to communicate with their teams during the race and learn about the weather changes, the condition of the car and tires, and to request an unscheduled change of tires.
9. Day of Defeat
Day Of Defeat is a popular Half-Life modification, which resembles a multiplayer FPS set in the European war theatre of World War II and was later released as a full standalone game on Steam. The movie "Saving Private Ryan" served as the main inspiration for the mod. In one of the later updates, the movie's sound effects were added to the modification.
Players can choose between two teams: Axis and U.S. Army. At the beginning of the round, the teams spawn in their own spawn areas. The goal of either team is to complete their objectives the list of which depends on the map played and prevent the other team from completing theirs. The game ends if one of the teams completes all their objectives or when the time limit expires in which case the team with the most completed objectives wins.
The list of weaponry resembles those used in the World War II. The game features hard recoil and the players are unable to fire when running or jumping.
The list of maps offered on game's release consisted of 15 maps which varied in size and locations. The most notable examples are Omaha Beach and Operation Avalanche.
DoD was later ported on Source engine and released as Day Of Defeat: Source.
Categories in common with Day of Defeat: Action
10. Fistful of Frags
Fistful of Frags is a western-themed modification created on the Source engine. This is the same engine that was used by Valve for their hits like Half-Life and Team Fortress 2. The game started as a Half-Life mode but was renewed and re-released in 2014. The name of the game is a pun on Sergio Leone's famous western movie A Fistful of Dollars.
The game offers a variety of XIX century weapons. In Fistful of Frags, there are five weapon classes (melee, pistols, rifles, shotguns, and special) and several weapon tiers. The lowest tier is Starter Weapons, the ones the player gets when he or she spawns. There are Blue, Red, and Gold weapons that the player can find in the chests of the respective color. Different weapons allow different actions, such as dual wielding or throwing. There's a weight limit that doesn't allow the player to carry too many weapons at once. The way the player obtains the weapons strongly depends on the mode.
Fistful of Frags includes multiple game modes, both single and multiplayer, cooperative and competitive. In the Team Shootout mode, the players are divided into 4 or 2 teams and eliminate each other trying to get the most frags. When spawning, the player can obtain additional weapons, spending his or her "stars". Break Bad mode is similar, but the goal of each team is to gather more money. The guns are also purchased with the in-game money. There are also Versus, Elimination, Shootout, and Teamplay modes.
11. Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
The most recent part of the role-playing saga Mount & Blade. With Fire & Sword is an independent expansion pack for the original video game. Game’s setting is based on the historical fiction-novella by Henrik Sinkevich. It tells about the of Bogdan Khmelnitsky rebellion against the government of the Polish Commonwealth, and unlike the previous installment in the series, the game takes place in the actual region of the world. Because of the era shift, many elements of the game have been modernized and upgraded - for example, firearms have been added.
The gameplay is not very different from the previous part: it's all also oriented to the solo action-RPG playthrough with immersive visuals and thick atmosphere. The player is offered to complete quests and tasks to earn fame and find followers. You can choose from five available factions: The Kingdom of Sweden, Cossack Hetmanate, Polish Commonwealth, Muscovite Tsardom, Crimean Khanate. There is also an opportunity to establish your kingdom.
12. Pathologic Classic HD
The original Indie Cult Classic returns fully restored, and more evocative than ever.
Pathologic Classic HD is the Definitive Edition of the original Cult Classic Psychological First-Person Survival game. The game represents a unique and unforgettable experience as it transports players in a weird town which crouches, ominous, in the far reaches of an ancient steppe. It was once a small drover settlement, huddled around a monstrous abattoir—but something about the butchery it was near has changed it. It has developed an odd social structure over the course of several generations. It could have quietly continued along its weird way, but a sudden outbreak of an unknown and inevitably lethal disease has decimated the citizens. Prayers did not help. Science did not help. So, finally, they have turned to outsiders for help: three of them enter the town in hope of finding a cure or—failing that—an explanation. The first outsider was a ruthless investigator, assigned by local authorities. The second is a far-sighted Ripper who has used his extraordinary abilities to gain a reputation as an ingenious surgeon, who has come to the town in search of his father's terrible heritage. The third—and last—outsider is an eccentric girl rumored to have mystic healing abilities; she may become the town's salvation were it not for the constant fear that plagues her, the memory of the horrors of her recent past.
On the surface, Pathologic is a first person horror adventure game where you control one of three "heroes." Dig deeper, however, and you’ll find an experience that will affect your emotional and psychological state. In the world of Pathologic you’ll find yourself in situations where morals and good deeds are meaningless in the face of raw despair and endless need. Talk to the denizens of the town and decide for yourself if you wish to ease someone else’s pain or save every bit of precious medicine to protect yourself from the invisible and inexorable plague. Become witness to the miasma of horror as the plague begins to overcome the town.
Brand New in-house English script: For the first time ever, the game has cast off the major issue that had previously disallowed international audiences from accessing it.
Brand New Voice-overs.
New content: A certain amount of text that had previously been cut from the international version of the game have now been restored
Updated textures and higher resolutions support.
New visual effects.Newly Included Fan-Made Polish translation: thanks to the hard work and generosity of Jakub Derdziak & Aldona Derdziak.
An Italian translation, kindly donated to us by the original translators of the game, Stefano Gaburri and Claudio Todeschini.
An indie cult classic.
12 days in a plague-ridden town. Time is running, and mostly it’s running out; numerous events unfold, whether you’re there to witness them or not.
70+ hours of real-time gameplay without grinding or repetitive quests. As time goes by, more and more things happen, inviting you to participate and change the course of events.
3 playable characters with 3 unique storylines. The Bachelor’s, the Haruspex’s, and the Changeling’s plots are interconnected, but every side of the trilemma is represented separately via unique events, quests, dialogues, and subplots.
The plot is critically acclaimed and often regarded as the high point of the game. It’s not just about the fate of the dying town—it’s about an ideological conflict, represented by a multitude of characters and factions, each with their own idea of what life, death, and miracles are.
An open-world game. While the plot is there to grab you, the town has no artificial boundaries: you are free to explore it from day one, carving out your own story.
Survival is tough. The dying town demands that you constantly keep an eye on your status, maintaining a full belly and decent immunity. That will require tough choices.
Communicate, barter, rob, or steal. There are many ways to acquire your bare necessities, each of them with its own benefits and drawbacks.
The atmosphere of bleakness and despair without cartoonish evil or bad guys. Playtime is over—there will be no jump scares or simple solutions. You will have to do it the hard way.
13. Carmageddon TDR 2000
Yes, it's the game literally... SOME of you asked for! And so, in the spirit of "well, alright then, if you insist..." we present the third game in the Carmageddon series, in the knowledge that some of you Carma fans out there would like to have a complete Carmageddon collection in your Steam library. Nothing wrong with that.
Anyway, here's what the blurb on the back of the DVD case had to say about Carmageddon: TDR 2000:
The world's most controversial racing game returns with incredible graphics, fantastic game play and even more outrageous fun!
Max Damage, imprisoned for life, plots his escape. However, there's the small matter of an army of police, hordes of gangsters and thousands of enraged inhabitants - all with homicide on their minds. To succeed, it will take a four wheeling genius with no morals, a killer instinct and a burning passion to escape.
No such person existed... until now!
- Drive 50 totally destructible vehicles.
- Over 48 missions and races to complete.
- 9 completely 3D single player environments to explore and destroy.
- 7 multi-player game types in 9 custom maps.
Known IssueSymptoms: When you start a mission, the game crashes to the desktop with an error about Directx, address 0x80070057.
Solutions: There's an easy fix, disable the MIP Filter. You can do this by running TDR 2000 Setup and opening the "Advanced Settings" dialog, and setting MIP Filter to "none". Another solution is to disable the Fog.Command Line InterfaceCommand line options for the game are:
-profile(w) Reprofile system
-setup(s) Access setup dialog
-fulltextures(f) Use fullsize textures
-join(j) "IP address" Join TCP/IP game at specified IP address
-create(cr) Create a TCP/IP server
-clientserver(cs) Specifies client/server mode
-dedicated(d) Specifies dedicated server mode
-console(co) Specifies console output mode
-gamescript(g) "FileName.txt" Specifies gamescript to use
-maxDataRate(mdr) [value] Specifies data rate settings
-debugFile(df) "FileName.txt" Specifies alternate name for dbg.txt
-optionsFile(of) "FileName.txt" Specifies alternate name for options.txt file
-serverName(sn) "ServerName" Specifies server name[/b]MultiplayerHow do I set up dedicated server games?
To set up a dedicated server, create a shortcut to Carmageddon: TDR2000, and add -cr -d -co -cs to your command line. This will use the options you have already in your Multiplayer settings.
Verdun is an indie multiplayer squad-based FPS developed by M2H and Blackmill Games.
Verdun is set in the World War I period and is inspired by the French Battle of Verdun. The game is historically accurate, featuring multiple WWI weaponry, uniforms, and equipment. To display the horrors of war, the game also features a detailed injury and decapitation models.
Most of the matches of Verdun feature 32 players, yet it is possible to up that number to 64 in a private Frontlines mode match.
There are four game modes in Verdun:
The main mode is Frontlines, in which two teams fight over the sectors of an enormous and authentic frontline maps. Depicting the typical trench warfare of WWI, the players attack and counter-attack each other in turns. Each player is a part of a 4-player squad, with each squad having its own perks. 12 types of squads are available. Upon joining a squad, the players have to choose a class available to their squad type.
The Attrition Warfare mode is basically a common Team Deathmatch. Each team spawns with a number of tickets that deplete when a team member dies. The first team to lose all their tickets loses the match.
Squad Defense is a cooperative horde mode when a squad of players defend themselves from waves of opposing forces.
In Rifle Deathmatch, the players participate in a free-for-all deathmatch, where every player fights for themselves. Players can purchase attachments for their weapons after killing their enemies.
Every gaming generation had its hallmark -- and "99Vidas" recaptures them all!
Final Fight, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Streets of Rage… What do all of these games have in common? They all represent the glory of the "beat 'em up" genre, a staple of gaming in the 80's and 90's. Developer QUByte Interactive took inspiration from all of the the unforgetable notes from that game style to proudly bring you "99Vidas".
"99Vidas" is a brawler set in a contemporary world, but that pays tribute to both the classic and the new in the gaming industry. Brought to you in 16-bit pixelated glory, chock-full of references to not only gaming but also 80's and 90's pop culture. "99Vidas" takes full advantage modern era gameplay mechanics, making it the best of both worlds.
6 stages (with more to come) will take you on a journey to different parts of the world to face hordes of fierce enemies and relentless bosses, but you don’t have to do it alone: you can face this challenge with up to 3 other players in co-op play, both local and online.Key Features
16. Euro Truck Simulator
The original Euro Truck Simulator - the game which has become the classic of the genre and is still relevant today. The first truck simulation game in a European setting, with European long haul trucks!
Drive freight from London to Rome to Berlin to Madrid to Prague - and many more cities - in realistic vehicles. Faithful reproduction of driving trucks on the European road. Pick up a variety of cargoes, and deliver them on time! Highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real trucks. Actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and a full set of gauges. Pan the camera around the cabin, just as if you were actually sitting at the wheel.
Note: Unofficial "mods" are not supported by the Mac OS version of the game! (file formats are not compatible with Windows PC version)
The game is a classic example of arcade racing shoot-em-up with a top-down camera. It tries to mimic Japanese bullet-hell games with a more casual approach. The player takes control of the buggy and joins La Resistance to prevent the Count Soap crimes and the use of stolen water. The buggy can be customized to your taste, using more than 35 upgrades.
Like the plot, the gameplay in Pressure is designed primarily for kids. This is indicated by the casual complexity, an abundance of bright colors and a specific sense of humor. Add here a variety of weapons, upgrades, and enemies; the output will be an excellent timekiller for a couple of evenings. The game features several levels of difficulty, achievements and the ability to go through a story campaign from more than 30 cards together with a friend using the capabilities of a split-screen local coop. All results are published online.
18. Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
Frag like it’s 1996 – this time with even more asses to kick! Join the world’s greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, kicking alien ass and saving babes across the globe along the way. Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional ALL NEW FIFTH EPISODE from the game’s ORIGINAL EPISODE DESIGNERS with NEW MUSIC from the game’s ORIGINAL COMPOSER and NEW Duke Talk from the ORIGINAL VOICE of Duke Nukem.
• ALL-NEW Episode FIVE, created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord®” Gray!
• New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets a INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
• New “Duke Talk” plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
• New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
• Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for PC!
19. The First Templar
The First Templar follows the story of two main characters – a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn, including Sacracen, King Philip the IV of France and the Inquisition.
The First Templar features both single player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game’s AI. At any moment a second player can join in and take control of the AI-controlled hero.
- Expansive Historical Game World: Return to the 13th century, where European culture is on the brink of collapse. 20 historically accurate locations from around Europe have been recreated for the player to explore
- One player - Multiple Roles: Instantly swap between playable characters, focusing on the best skills for the job. Drop in/out cooperative online play allows a friend to help out!
- Fast Paced Action-Based Play: Unlock furious combos to unleash upon waves of challenging opponents
- RPG-inspired Character Development: Each character has unique abilities and skill trees, which players develop as they explore the game world
In 2013 the Central Europe (Ukraine, Kiev) witnessed a catastrophe. Everybody was mystified by its cause. What happened was beyond peoples comprehension. Somebody called it the collision of worlds or the stratification of two dimensions.
The major part of Ukraine turned into the zone of paranormal phenomena. Numbers of people were killed. Those who stayed alive and managed to leave the zone told improbable stories…the zone lived according to its own laws.
• Fierce battles Fight and defeat incredible bosses using spectacular and effective system of fast-action commands. Finish your enemies with style!
• Professionally choreographed moves There are various ways to deal with enemies at your disposal: dual-wielding swords, one- and two-handers, cluster weapon and a number of firearms. All moves are based on real-world fighting techniques and were captured using professional talent.
• Intriguing, immersive story A highly detailed world where every character has his own skeletons to hide and reasons to fight. Experience a number of unexpected plot twists leading to a surprising conclusion.
21. Planet Explorers
In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.Game Modes
Planet Explorers features single and multiplayer modes.
In single player there are 3 distinct selections
- Story Mode – Story mode is the main meat and bones of the game, it is the action-adventure-rpg-somewhat-4X segment, offering npcs, missions, colony building, farming, training, diplomacy, and of course, a storyline that you can follow or ignore. This story features a 17X8km world map with many unique character, landscapes, biomes, locations, and over 140 types of potential enemies. Even though we’ve made it seem like a very action oriented game in the trailers, in reality, players can choose to not fight so much as to just plant a farm, make some food, keep the colonists alive, negotiate with the sentient aliens, and defend the perimeter from the local life forms. That can still eventually arrive at the ending. And yes, there is an ending. Story mode also features coop with other players.
- Adventure Mode – This mode is based on a procedural map generated from a seed. It comes in a 40X40 kilometer map. Players will be able to complete random missions, defeat bosses, dive through dungeons, and explore different landscapes. This mode also features survival and versus.
- Build Mode – In this mode, there are no enemies and an infinite amount of building material. It also currently comes in a 40X40km map. Players will be able to build whatever they want in this mode, including everything in the Creations Editor. Think of this as the perfect testing ground to test everything you build. Or…it’s your place to build your garden without ever worrying about the pesky aliens.
Multiplayer allows Local Area Network and player hosted servers. We also have many official servers in the lobby.
- Coop – Coop comes in many selections, such as adventure mode, story mode, build mode, etc. This is pretty much an open world sandbox.
- Versus – This mode allows teams of up to 16 players to battle against 16 players from another team. We allow full terrain manipulation in this mode. It's a point based system where one team wins if they reach a certain point level based on kills, built objects, resources mined, etc.
- 30+ hours of storyline
- Coop storyline
- 140+ types of enemies
- 40+ unique mainline NPCs
- Able to dig
- Able to build
- Able to plant farm
- Able to build colony
- Able to have followers
- Creation Editor to create vehicles, weapons, objects, vtols, boats, armor, and more
- Day/night cycle with realistic moon cycles
- Weather system
- 15+ types of mineral types
- 200+ unique items
- Resource scanner
- Realtime AI pathfinding
- Multiplayer COOP
- Multiplayer VS
- Realtime water physics
- Multiple boss types
- Story Editor
- AI robot follower
- Negotiation with aliens
- War with aliens
A desperate, savage survival experience full of stunning visuals, dynamic creatures, and a haunting soundtrack. Follow strange beasts through lonely forests, hazardous mountains, dark caves, and glowing swamps. Watch out for dangerous creatures that react to your movements and decisions, and cleverly concealed traps that will test your ability to survive. Over six years in the making, FEIST is a gorgeous hand-made adventure unlike anything else, with a cinematic presentation reminiscent of The Dark Crystal or Hedgehog in the Fog, and a tense original soundtrack by Tomek Kolczynski.
Paradigm is a surreal adventure game set in the strange and post apocalyptic Eastern European country of Krusz.
Play as the handsome mutant, Paradigm, whose past comes back to haunt him in the form of a genetically engineered sloth that vomits candy.
Paradigm’s unfortunate life begins at DUPA genetics, a company who sells prodigy children to the rich and powerful who don’t want to leave their inheritance to their poor excuse for biological children.
Something went wrong during Paradigm’s growing process and he was left horribly mutated. To save their reputation, DUPA dumped the hideous infant in a nearby post Neo-Soviet abandoned town, forcing him to fend for himself.
Paradigm didn’t let this get him down and found solace in music. He dreams of becoming the best electronic music artist the world has ever seen! Unfortunately his past is set to catch up with him and he must reluctantly step up as the world’s saviour. When really he just wants to finish his latest EP.
On his journey, Paradigm meets an array of strange characters. Some include: a psychopathic superhero, an evil sloth, a secretary knight , and a glam metal cult leader pug.
- Classic point [/img[/img]]and click adventure: Think Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Space quest, Full Throttle.
- Surreal 2D Graphics: Pixar meets Fallout
- Post apocalyptic: The year is 2026, dial-up is back in fashion.
- 70/80’s influences: Paradigm's world is what people from that era imagined it to be; large super computers, space age furniture and floppy disks that can save the world.
- Mature content and dark humour: Help the local drug addict and have a hot date with a toaster.
- Ugliest protagonist in gaming (maybe): Look at him, Jesus.
- Evil sloth antagonist: Who is a genetically engineered living candy machine.
- Glam metal cult: May your pants be tight and your excess be excessive.
Supraland is a mix of Metroid, Portal, Mario and Zelda.
Solve puzzles and fight cute monsters. Explore the world to find secrets, get upgrades, new abilities and to progress in the world.
Find the way on your own without the game holding your hand.
25. Tactical Intervention
Tactical Intervention is a Free to Play tactical FPS with unique mechanics. Drive, bomb, rappel and shoot your way through eleven high octane levels.
Command attack dogs, deploy breaching charges, perform drive-bys and control hostage situations!
From the brilliant mind of Minh “Gooseman” Le, the co-creator of the seminal team-based FPS Counter-Strike, comes its spiritual successor, Tactical Intervention. Take your role as either terrorist or counter-terrorist and confront opponents in fierce and frantic combat over a variety of high energy maps wielding authentic real world weapons, from the classic P90 to the terrorist favourite, the AK47.
Featuring unique games modes and mechanics not seen in other shooters, Tactical Intervention allows you to experience first person combat from an entirely new perspective. Hijack a car to take part in an intense highway chase; unload your high-powered Gabard shotgun at the VIP while leaning out the window, as your opponents scramble to protect him. Take out the covering helicopter with a well-placed shot from an RPG while you handbrake turn to broadside your target.
Experience the thrill of rappelling down a building, kicking in the plexiglass, hurling a flash bang, grabbing a hostage as a human shield, and dealing some rapid fire death with your Uzi. Use riot shields to defend yourself against enemy forces and then command your vicious German Shepard attack dog to savage terrorists out of line of sight. Dive to cover and lay down suppressing fire with your Aug assault rifle so your teammates can liberate the terrified hostages.
Combining the strategic elements of modern team-based shooters with the pure thrill of the original Counter Strike series, Tactical Intervention brings a whole new level of gaming to the battlefield and lets players feel the true intensity of battle. With a huge variety of weapons, special equips, authentic combat uniforms and paths to victory, Tactical Intervention truly is the next evolution in team-based combat. So grab your P90, slap on a red-dot, twist in a silencer and dive into TI!
A New Era in Tactical Combat
- Created by Minh ‘Gooseman’ Le, co-creator of the original Counter-Strike.
- Dozens of authentic weapons with true-to-life statistics including the P90, AK47, Uzi and M4.
- New items for new tactics including attack dogs, riot shields, breaching charges and night vision.
- Unique combat situations – Use hostages as shields, rappel down buildings, engage in a high speed chase, and many more.
- Fully customizable load-outs with hundreds of options allow you to be ready for any situation.
Categories in common with Tactical Intervention: Action
26. Mordheim: City of the Damned
Mordheim: City of the Damned is the first video game adaptation of Games Workshop's cult classic tabletop game Mordheim. Set in the Warhammer World's decimated Empire city, Mordheim: City of the Damned is a turn-based tactical game where you lead warbands into bloody and lethal skirmishes. The game blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry where only the strongest survive.
After a twin tailed comet crashed on Mordheim, the City of Damned turned into a terrifying battlefield where rival warbands fight fiercely for the control of key neighborhoods, looking for glory and fortune by acquiring the very valuable Wyrdstone fragments.
Choose from iconic Mordheim warbands - Sisters of Sigmar, the Cult of the Possessed, Skaven, Mercenaries from the Empire - and lead your troops to battle. Recruit new units, equip them with enhanced gear. Evolve and customize your warband with the experience gained from each successful mission, transforming them into a terrifying force on the battlefield.
Devise the best strategy to annihilate your rivals. If you fail, some of your units might lose a limb... or worse. Keep in mind that in Mordheim: City of the Damned, a dead unit is lost forever! Consider the environment when formulating your battle strategy, exploiting the unique buildings, ruins or the layout of the streets. Deploy your troops carefully and anticipate the actions of your adversaries to set up ambushes! Organize ingenious battle plans where the talents of your units will be as important as your own luck during key moments of combat.
Loot items and weapons hidden in the ruins, or steal those of fallen opponents. Survive the dangers that abound in the City of the Damned and collect as many Wyrdstones as you can, but remain ever vigilant. Mordheim is one of the most treacherous places in the Warhammer World!
In these epic battles where fame and glory await, your strategy will definitely be your best ally! Visit the four corners of the City of the Damned to complete multiple missions in the solo campaign, or challenge other players in enthralling multiplayer modes.
- Fully customize your warbands
- Choose from a multitude of classes with unique abilities to create unique strategies
- Take your troops to battle and test their synergy on the field
- Gain experience to unlock Player's special abilities
- Spend the Wyrdstones to acquire powerful items and unlock more choices and features
- Face other Player's Warbands in head to head skirmishes
27. Postal III
Good or Insane? The choice is yours.
Following the Apocalyptic end to the Postal Dude’s week in Paradise, we follow him and his insane pitbull Champ as they emigrate to its appropriately named sister city, Catharsis. Unfortunately, due to the Global Economic Meltdown, psychotic left-wing “Green” extremism and hypocritical Government corruption, it turns out Catharsis isn’t a much better place to live.
What path will you choose when faced with the antics of a hypocritical scheming Mayor? A berserk cartoon mascot with Al Qaeda ties? A former Vice-President’s cadre of Eco-Zealots? How about Gay Segway “biker” gangs, and a sociopathic cult leader Uncle with nuclear ambitions? Will you give in to your base instincts and fight fire with gasoline? Or will you rise above it to become something more, to serve and protect your fellow citizens from the rampant insanity of our modern society?
- Edgy, satirical Running With Scissors sense of humor
- A world of twisted parody inspired by real people, events and philosophies
- Large, detailed, interactive environments
- Crazy POSTAL style Vehicle gameplay
- NPC’s react to your behavior in a variety of surprising ways
- Multiple story paths determined by your behavior
- Celebrity characters: Super porn star Ron Jeremy, Village People Cowboy Randy Jones, Internationally hated film director Uwe Boll and Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott
- Appearances by other popular Running With Scissors character franchises: Krotchy, Champ and the Postal Babes, who will fight along side you (or sometimes against you!)
- Insane new gameplay including the Helper Monkey, Grenade Cats and the BadgerSaw
- Kill Uwe Boll! (or save him!)
Categories in common with Postal III: Action
28. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes access to all 5 episodes (Episode 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 as they release) in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
29. Osiris: New Dawn
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” – H.P. Lovecraft
The year is 2046 and mankind’s discovery of near-lightspeed "fold engine" propulsion has empowered mankind's Osiris expeditionary missions to the Gliese 581 system. You are the second colonization team sent by the U.N.E. (United Nations of Earth) to study potential habitable planets when your spacecraft malfunctions braking from light speed, forcing an emergency landing on the planet’s surface.
Overcome the dangers of an environment with unpredictable weather conditions by building a central base, expanding the structure further with modular units to grow food, create research centers, manufacturing bays and more. To further advance technologies and thrive on the planet, traverse into a world filled equally with breathtaking landscapes and alien terrors that will freeze your blood. Osiris is a beautiful game that uniquely combines inventive crafting, curious exploration, and skillful combat. Explore an alien system and colonize worlds of incredible wonders and unforgiving dangers.KEY FEATURES
- Multiplayer Colonization: Work together with online players to build a prospering colony and together defend against threatening alien species, survive environmental phenomenon including meteor showers, and attacks from other online player colonies.
- Survive, Craft, Research and Thrive: Gather resources and materials to adapt to the alien system, build modular structures to grow food and create manufacturing bays, research new technologies to upgrade gear and build new vehicles and droids, and explore the environment to discover new resources and secrets to expand and thrive in this brave alien world.
- Explore The Planet And Beyond: Learn what wonders and horrors lie on the alien planet and explore underground dungeons for unique potential discoveries. In time, build spacecraft to launch into space and travel to other planets in the solar system.
- Prepare for a Fight: Choose first or third person controls as you hunt intelligent alien species with predatory instincts. Equip a variety of weapons to ensure you are prepared for any situation.
- Light-Year Visual Difference: Experience the high graphic quality typically only found in AAA games. Osiris: New Dawn offers high attention to texture detail and High Dynamic Range lighting creating a frightening gorgeous world. An advanced IK (inverse kinematics) system powers over 200 amazing fluid player movements and a diverse range of terrifying alien creature animations.
30. AMID EVIL
The producers of DUSK and the creators of Return of the Triad invite you to embark on an EPIC new FPS adventure:
- SEVEN distinct episodes each featuring a completely different setting and enemies
- LUDICROUS magical weaponry that can be overcharged with the souls of the dead
- BRUTAL and adaptive enemy AI that will hunt you down on land, sea and air
- SPRAWLING non-linear levels filled with secrets and ancient lore
- MULTITUDES of in-game options and cheat codes for a truly golden PC age experience
- EPIC original & dynamic soundtrack composed by Andrew Hulshult
- BUILT in Unreal Engine 4 for cutting edge visuals (even if they are a bit retro)
- OPTIMIZED to run on a toaster (a pretty nice toaster)
Categories in common with AMID EVIL: Action
The Dark Eye - Demonicon is a thrilling action-RPG set in the extraordinarily popular universe of “The Dark Eye”, a richly crafted fantasy world beloved by fantasy gamers across the globe.
The Dark Eye - Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation, and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent, and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic they will truly become free of the darkness.
- A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
- Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
- Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
- Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers and changes his physical appearance
- Comprehensive crafting system allows for creation of potions, poisoned blades and enchanted armor
- State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful Havok Vision engine
- A richly detailed game world embedded in the extensive fantasy world of The Dark Eye
Brick-Force is a sandbox shooter that lets you create your own battlefield or join other players’ worlds to fight on their turf!
From the sci-fi universe of “BrickStar” and the magical fantasy setting of “BrickSaga” all the way to the Wild West themed worlds of “Cowboys & Bricks”, Brick-Force offers you countless possibilities to build, share, and play on your very own battlefield, using hundreds of different bricks, outfits, weapons, and much more.Features
- Swiftly create awesome maps and share them with the world
- Fight alongside your friends in 8 bricktastic PvP & PvE game modes
- Customize your character with hundreds of costumes and clothing items
- Access a loaded arsenal that ranges from lollipops to laser rifles
- Regular themed updates with new settings, features, and possibilities
Over two million players have already started building virtual worlds in Brick-Force. Using various types of bricks and even interactive elements such as turrets, mines, and portals, they create architectural masterpieces which serve as the setting for several different shooter modes. There’s a bit of an architect hidden inside every one of us, so get in the sandbox and play! In Brick-Force, you can fulfill your creative impulses and build a world that suits your tastes, either by yourself or together with friends.
Discover the worlds created by other players or share your own maps with the Brick-Force community! More than 1,200,000 worlds have been built in Brick-Force to date, and they’re just waiting for you and your friends to come explore them.
The shooter modes of Brick-Force offer an exciting change of pace from building. Grab your weapon and transform from a master architect into an elite soldier. space marine or colt-swinging cowboy! Defend your own world with sniper rifles, pistols, frying pans, and more – or bring your fight to some of the very best maps made by the community! Brick-Force offers many different game modes, including team and individual Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Build and Destroy (where you can build and fight at the same time), Defusion, Freefall, Zombie Mode, and Defense Mode.
Categories in common with Brick-Force: Action
33. Red Crucible: Firestorm
Compete with friends or players from around the globe using some of the world's deadliest modern weapons and vehicles. Play with up to 24 players in unique arenas designed for infantry, vehicle, and air combat.
- Search and Destroy
- Team Deathmatch: Resources "TDR"
- Team Deathmatch: Armored "TDA"
34. Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon
Enter the virtual world of Under A Killing Moon, where it is December 2042, and you, as Tex Murphy, must stop the forces of evil before they destroy mankind and rob you of your next unemployment check. This thrilling and hilarious adventure is unlike anything you've seen before.
The graphics quality, the fascinating, believable characters, and complete freedom of movement will make you feel like you've actually walked through the screen and become the main character in a rich, intriguing mystery movie.
Access Software's Under A Killing Moon features:
- Four CDs of unparalleled graphics and sound.
- Full freedom of movement, explore where, when and what you want!
- Be part of an exciting comedy thriller!
- Top-notch Hollywood talent.
- Extensive built-in hints.
- An interface that makes interaction intuitive and simple.
- Full fidelity 16 bit 22Khz sound.
Starring Brian Keith, Margot Kidder, and Russell Means. Features the voice of James Earl Jones.
Almost 2.4 gigabytes! Simply the biggest and best entertainment CD product ever produced!
Categories in common with Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon: Adventure
Welcome to PixARK, a vast, wild world filled with vicious dinosaurs, magical creatures and endless adventure! To survive in this mysterious land, you must tame creatures both ferocious and cuddly, craft high tech and magical tools, and build your own base out of cubes.
With a robust character creator, an infinite number of voxel based maps and procedurally generated quests, your PixARK adventure will be completely unique. Team up with friends to form a tribe, or play on your own. Spend your time building a towering fortress or go on a quest in a sprawling cavern. Fly on the back of a dragon and smite your enemies with a magic wand, or ride a mighty T-Rex and blast your foes with a rocket launcher. In the world of PixARK, how you play is up to you – as long as you survive!
- Over 100 creatures to tame, train and ride
- Voxel block building system
- Procedurally generated maps
- Procedurally generated quests
- Creative Mode, where you can build anything you can imagine
- Extensive character creation tools, and character progression systems with skill trees and customizable stats
36. Iron Storm
Western Germany, March 1964... The last Great War rages on. Madness at the front lines. Men butchering each other. War-torn Europe stands ripped apart by a front line that runs straight through the heart of Germany where American and Western European troops battle against enemy forces. An eternal war seemingly with no end in sight. Opposing forces mercilessly attack with unrelenting force, claiming small victories one day only to lose them the next.
As Lieutenant James Anderson you must infiltrate and destroy key enemy positions deep behind enemy lines. If successful, your mission could finally put a stop to the carnage and restore what everybody has long since forgotten about: peace.
Inspired by real-world events and elements from WWI, WWII and modern warfare, Iron Storm brings the carnage!
- A cross between a shooter and an adventure game that has you asking… what would the 1960s have been like had WWI never ended.
- The fighting isn’t just on the ground… watch as the stock market directly impacts the fight
- Six non-linear levels that require you to visit certain sections repeatedly with multiple ways to complete objectives
- Solve puzzles, use stealth and cunning skills and shoot it out in single and multiplayer action
- Find yourself in the trenches of WWI with environmental elements like barbed wire fences, bunkers, mines, gas warfare and snipers
- WWII comes to life as you use and battle automatic weapons, radar, tanks and flame throwers
- Modern-day warfare is not missed though as helicopters, lasers, electronics and more will have you wishing you were back in your mama’s womb
37. Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition
Introduction:Unearthed is an episodic third person Action Adventure game set in modern day Middle East. The game is available in full Arabic and English voice over and features 21 Languages for Menu and Subtitles.
The game features the voiceover talents of Troy Baker (The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite), Jeff Rosick (Friday Night Lights, Metro), Tara Platt (Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Naruto, Halo 2, Charmed) and David Lodge (COD:MW2, World of Warcraft, Fallout 3)Story Synopsis:When fortune hunter Faris Jawad and his sister Dania receive a call to visit Morocco they embark on an exotic adventure throughout the middle east on the trail of the famous Muslim explorer Ibn Battuta.
The trail won't be clear however as Faris will have to overcome an unholy alliance of a militia army leader, a weapons dealer and a wealthy antiquities smuggler who are after the same goal.Key Features:
- Travel across the Middle East from the wild life of Moroccan Atlas mountains to the alleys of old Damascus through the port of Alexandria and the metropolitan city of Dubai.
- Unique mix of platforming, melee fighting, shooting and stealth gameplay.
- Presented in a TV style episodic format along with recaps of previous episodes and teaser cliff hangers of what lies ahead.
- Unlockable Survival Mode: Battle against endless waves of enemies (Mummies, Zombies, Ghouls) across 8 varied maps featuring three exclusive maps designed for PC and Mac.
- Unlockable Extras: Concept Art, Renders, Animatics, Cutscenes, Character Gallery, Treasures
- Available in 21 languages for menus\subtitles. Voice-over in Arabic and English.
- General: A restructured tutorial level to better introduce the game mechanics, No more colliding with ragdolls and small objects such as broken pot pieces which allows for easier movement, invisible walls to prevent falling from high surfaces, clear font size for hints and facts in the loading screens, re-recorded all the Arabic voiceover to remove the extra echo.
- Hand to Hand Combat: Fully revamped hand to hand fighting system with brand new animations, full camera orbit control, more fluid response and streamlined special moves .
- Shooting System: Re-balanced all the weapons to allow for weapon specific range, accuracy, reverb zones, recoil, auto, semi-auto and manual targeting, and brand new weapon SFX.
- Driving System: Improved car handling, no more flipping when turning at very high speeds, orbit camera, Better driving enemy AI, Tire tracks, Full Physical Damage Model for the player car with smoke, sparks on colliding with other cars, props and buildings.
- Supports Full HD 1920X1080 at 60 FPS
- 4X the texture resolution of the console version
- High Quality Anti Aliasing
- Very High Resolution Shadows
- Motion Blur
- Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Ambient Obscurance
- Screen Space Reflections
- Chromatic Abberation
- Lens Dirt Layer
- Fog effect
- Anaglyph 3D Glasses Support
- Exclusive "Tangier Night" survival level
- Damage effect shown on the player car when hit by other cars or objects
- Website: http://www.unearthedgame.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UnearthedTheGame
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/UnearthedGame
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/UnearthedGame
- E-Mail: email@example.com
38. Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
Do you like hotdogs? How about horseshoes? Hand grenades? (everyone likes hand grenades) Anyway, we got all that, and guns. So if you like cooking, lawn games, and ordnance, this is the VR sandbox game for you.
Hot dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is a lazy Sunday trip over to your friends house… if your friend was a retired gun-nut with a warehouse full of toys, a few irritating robot pets, and a grill that’s always running. Head on over to the firing range and learn to operate an arsenal full of firearms, compete in structured challenges with global leaderboards. Relax next to the grill, preparing virtual meats, while fending off the ‘wild life’. Or have some friends over and take turns playing classic ‘murican lawn games while making an ass of yourself!
H3VR(for short), is the heaping pile of our mad obsessive VR experiments. This is very much an impressionistically developed experience, so expect it to mutate, expand, contract, somersault, and occasionally explode along the way to final release.Key Features:
- Roomscale VR Experience designed for the HTC Vive.
- Multiple shooting and demolitions ranges from realist to fantastical.
- Timed challenges with global leaderboards.
- Almost 100 accurate simulations of historical, modern and futuristic weapons.
- Authentic ‘Murican BBQ experience with obsessively detailed grilling simulation.
- Hot-seat(or hot-headset rather) multiplayer classic lawn games like horseshoes, bocce, lawn darts and more.
- An detailed rusty scifi world set in a surreal irreverent vision of the future United States of ‘Murica.
- And whatever other madness we see fit to add!
39. Darkness Within 1: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder
Explore disturbing corners of the human psyche. Delve into a dimension of nightmares, the occult and a tense psychological world created in classic Lovecraftian style.
As police detective Howard E. Loreid, you are tasked to solve the murder of Clark Field, a wealthy man involved in the occult. Your number one suspect is Loath Nolder; a highly respected private investigator. After mysteriously abandoning his last case and abruptly resurfacing five years later, one wonders how venerated P.I. Loath Nolder has turned fugitive murder suspect. Your seemingly routine investigation takes a dramatic twist as terrifying happenings begin to plague your psyche. Horrifying dreams and paranormal experiences torment your very being and the line between sanity and insanity becomes frighteningly blurred. Face dire truths hidden deep within the recesses of your mind, as you embark on a surreal adventure.Key features:
- A chilling point and click Puzzle Horror Adventure inspired by the Works of H.P. Lovecraft, now brought to Steam for the first time as a slightly enhanced edition with Chromatic Aberration and cinematic effects applied to the game's graphics !
- Built-in Hint System with 3 Difficulty Levels – Players can choose to play in Standard, Detective, or Senior Detective modes.
- Unique Inventory System – Utilizing the ‘thinking screen’ allows players to collect and examine items, and thoughts. Clues can also be researched, combined or used.
- Dynamic Puzzles and Features – Traditional adventure game puzzles are complimented by deciphering dreams and underlining excerpts in documents to garner critical clues.
- Enhanced Gameplay Experience – The proprietary game engine enables compelling special effects and stunning visuals in a panoramic first person game environment.
- Eerie Gameplay Atmosphere – An immersive experience is created by a fascinating story, chilling real-time cut scenes, and haunting music.
40. Massive Cleavage vs Zombies: Awesome Edition
Your mission is to find BBQ sauce for your people and bring it back to them. Fighting off thousands of zombies with only your massive cleaver and equally massive cleavage.
The game is played with simple arcade mechanics (move left, move right, high attack, low attack), and it starts you off with an easy amount of zombies to re-kill. But each level adds more and more zombies, and eventually dogs that will chew your face off in a couple seconds.New in the Awesome EditionFor people who play the whole game in one sitting I wanted to give them a break from the repetitiveness of hacking and slashing 2D zombies. So in the later half of the game I added new levels where you hack and slash (or shoot) 3D zombies!! Pretty brilliant right? I think so.
41. Anarchy Online
Anarchy Online – the first ever science fiction MMO – is finally on Steam! Compete and cooperate with thousands of player simultaneously on a vast, alien world. Join humanity nearly 30,000 years in the future in a world of perpetual conflict and scientific marvel.
Choose from 14 character classes across four races and deck them out with an array of weapons, armor, clothes, and accessories. Play as an elusive agent, a war-beaten soldier, or an enterprising trader. Customize your skills, abilities, and capabilities through nanotechnology and surgical implants.
Join other players and delve into the secrets of Rubi-Ka, or accept contracts for cash and gear by tackling unique missions filled with challenges and surprises. You can even claim territory for your organizations and battle other players over the precious resources!
Explore a breathtaking and diverse world, filled with locations such as jungles, deserts, and sprawling cities with towering skyscrapers. Beam up to alien space ships, visit other dimensions, and travel anywhere you want with personal vehicles, planes, and even mechs!
Construct entire cities for your organizations, engage in global trade, or just kick back and relax with your friends in your very own apartment! Anarchy Online is a living, breathing online world, filled with things to do alone or with friends!
42. Floor Kids
Floor Kids is a one-of-a-kind breakdancing game featuring a unique trick-style rhythm gameplay. Innovative controls allow you the freedom to play the way you like with a dynamic scoring system that rewards your moves based on musicality, originality, and style. Build up your crew of bboys and bgirls, unlock new venues as you traverse the city, busting hundreds of different moves and countless combinations on your journey from the corner to the club.
- 8 unique characters each with 16 moves and over 100 transitions between them
- 8 different locations and over 40 different tracks
- Stylized hand-drawn animations by award-winning animator JonJon
- Original music and sound design by world-renowned scratch DJ/producer Kid Koala
- A single-player story mode as well as two-player breakdance battles
- Innovative freestyle controls that allows for improvisation and creativity
- A scoring system that rewards musicality, originality, feel, and style
43. Mist Survival
Players will be immune from the virus outbreak and must survive the situation by hoarding food, finding shelter and protecting yourself from wildlife, bandits, and infected. Players can also help other survivors and get the survivors to join your camp.
Players will experience dense mist that can happen at any time. The dense mist environment is accompanied by certain events, such as the infected people come around to find preys.
People who are infected and mutated will be able to come out outdoors at night or when there is no sunshine that means they can also hunt players while the fog is covered.CURRENT FEATURE
- Single player PvE Sandbox
- Dynamic fog weather and Day-Night cycle
- Time Mechanics (passing time, sleeping, time is accelerated when doing something that takes time)
- Base Building
- Generator and electrical appliance mechanics
- Camp control
- NPC Management
- Ai (Bandit, Infected, Animalsm Allies Survivor)
- Animal Husbandry
- Character Survival Status Mechanics (Sickness, wound)
- Wound Status Mechanics
- Equipment and clothing system
- Camp and house defense
- World explore (forest, village, military camp, small town, hidden area)
- Stealth and takedown mechanics
- Small trap mechanics
- Manage performance and optimize the game for the better in the EA Version
- Fixing bugs in the game will still be tested in many parts, of course, there must have many bugs followed. However, i will do my best.
- Add more animals such as deer and wolf
- Manage and adjust Survivor NPC to be more complex.
- Main story and storytelling
- The main storyline of the Mist and the arrival of the threat (Aliens)
- Improved User Interface
- NPC Management
- Dynamic weather and season system (rain and snow)
- More infected (Seeker, Berserker, and more)
- Improved Ai Behavior (bandit, survivor)
44. Tree of Life
- Make your own village, anytime, anywhere.
Thinking of building your own village to show your workmanship? Oh no, you feel like that all buildings on the street are kind of grand castles? If so, it’s time to play Tree of Life. You can make your own village anytime, anywhere. You can also be anyone. You can be a lord who rules a huge grand territory or makes a knight guild to protect the ToL world. What about a village for wanderers? Whatever you want!
- The one beautiful world.
Yes, our world is not perfect. It is full of dangers. So, it could be a good way to explore the ToL world in your room. What about the desert? Come and feel the sunshine, chase a mirage, find unique cactus and shooting stars… If you prefer the North Pole than the desert, why don’t you explore the snowy field on the North? Please keep in mind that you should bring your warm leather clothes. (… be careful with bears!) Can you feel it? Just explore the world!
- Player-based Economy
Are you tired of endless battles? But you still want to support your guild as one of guild members? If so, be a master, then move the entire economy of ToL. Build and maintain your own farm, then generate food to support your guild. Or just be a grand merchant, then transport goods across the whole world, or be a master who makes good weapons in legendary level. Whichever is fine. That makes the economy.
- 21 Class combinations
World best warrior in the realm, legendary master, 5-star chef… You don’t really know which one fits you? Well, have you ever thought why you can’t be a mighty warrior and 5-star chef at the same time? Like... a chef who catches a big brown bear with his bare hands. As you want, you can be both of them N.O.W, since there are 21 job classes in the world! YAY~~~ You can make your own character as you like.
- Be a friend or be a foe. That is the question.
The real world is full of difficult choices. Yes… but what if the Tol world is, too? You can be a good friend with other players, or just be a night watchman to protect the new world order, or offer a reward for criminals to bring the justice. Depends on your choice. However just be careful. Anyone could offer a reward for you!
- Fight against your enemy!
Grand castles always win a lot of praise. Even monsters will envy you, thus please keep calm and don’t panic, even though they begin the war to take your territory. This would be a superb chance to be the best knight in the ToL world! Be a hero by defeating your enemies who try to take your grand castle.
So, get ready for Tree of Life? Just play your own game, make your own world. In Tree of Life world, you can be anything whatever you want to be, and you can do anything whatever you want to. Yes, it’s time to play REAL RPG. Don’t miss the chance to live your second life. PLAY NOW!
45. Machine Hunt
WHAT IS MACHINE HUNT?
Machine Hunt is a first person, fast paced, chaotic shooting game that is aiming to bring you the old school fun feeling.
Game pits heavily armed players against machines that have only one goal, destroy humanity.
The world of machines is dark, violent and grim. They will not stop until all humans are dead.
When an advanced weaponry base goes dark, George Flow is sent in to check things out.
When boarded the transport carrier, the mention of advanced weaponry development, brought back flashbacks. Flow remembered the day many years prior, when he was at school. He remembered sitting in the office and staring outside the window for his parents to arrive. He remembered waiting and watching and no one ever showing up.
Likely one of the most devastating sights was that of a police car driving up to the school. Its pace was slow. All George remembered was pain. His parents were dead. Gone forever. It felt surreal at the time.
His father had been presenting newest and most versatile combat robot to date. The real achievement of Artificial Intelligence.
The machines had rebelled during the demonstration. They'd killed everyone.
The carrier finally landed.
Everything seemed quiet and calm. One thing in particular. No people.
- 1104 Achievements
- CAMPAIGN MODE
- SANDBOX MODE
MACHINE HUNT is still in development, there are a lot of things we plan to add to enhance a game and give you maximum pleasure and fun.
46. Adam's Venture: Origins
Adam’s Venture: Origins. Set in the roaring 20’s, in Adam’s Venture: Origins you will explore ancient ruins, and recover mysterious artifacts. Together with your trusted accomplice Evelyn, you will have to outsmart the evil Clairvaux company.
Adam’s Venture Origins is a reimagining of the Adam’s Venture franchise. Streamlined and replotted to forge an engaging narrative, Adam’s Venture: Origins reimagines the events of the first exploits of Adam Venture.
Adam’s Venture: Origins features new, next-gen visuals, new gameplay and new animation work which makes it into a true next-gen experience.
Adam’s Venture: Origins is the fulfillment of the original vision of Vertigo Games, as facilitated by SOEDESCO. Challenging puzzles, stunning visuals, engaging narrative and tight gameplay will make Adam’s Venture: Origins into an adventure game that is not to be missed.
- Brains over Brawn, Adam’s Venture: Origins focusses on clever puzzles.
- Delve into ancient mysteries and recover mysterious artifacts.
- Traverse long forgotten tombs and crumbling cities using the new grappling hook.
- Rich and involving storyline that weaves a surprising adventure with historical overtones.
47. Doodle Kingdom
From the creators of the award winning puzzle games Doodle God & Doodle Devil, comes a new fantasy brain-teaser where you can create your own Kingdom with Castles, Knights, Warlocks and Dragons! Great for gamers of ALL ages.
Daring adventure awaits you in this fantasy world where you can breed and raise four different types of Dragons, return the family castle to prosperity or defile flowering lands as a Necromancer.
New Game Mode: Arm your Knight to fight through the hordes of monsters and mighty bosses in a new runner-style combat game!
The famous Doodle series puzzle game play has been completed re-imagined in this ALL ages fantasy adventure.
Create a New Kingdom Today!
CRITICS LOVE THE DOODLE SERIES
“It's addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
“Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
“Giving it huge thumbs up!" - TUAW
“Discovering each new element was an utter delight." -AppSafari
"You'll have to use your creativity…ruthlessly addictive." - Slide2Play
- All ages puzzle game play for the entire family
- Intuitive one-click gameplay encourages thoughtful, creative play.
- Breed and raise four different types of Dragons
- Quest as a fearless Knight, Powerful Warlock or fantasy Dragon
- Play the new “runner” combat mode
FOLLOW on Twitter: www.twitter.com/doodle_god
More than 500 detailed reviews in gaming press, including:
Metacritics list of Reviews - 70/100
Kingdom of magic! - 3.5/5
There's no denying Doodle Kingdom's addictive quality. - 80/100
Breed dragons and create an empire in Doodle Kingdom
Create your vehicle and get ready for action!
Get Wrecked is a tactical PvP Free-to-Play where you will have to build, add weapons and install armor plates to your vehicle to launch yourself into the the melee in different game modes, such as "capture the flag", or "deathmatch". you can literally place weapons and defenses, such as machine guns, cannons and shields anywhere in your favorite vehicle!
Prepare for the challenge!
Get ready for Get Wrecked!
- Multiple maps in real and fictional places.
- Many different real and fictional vehicles.
- Many different weapons and protections that can be placed in infinite different ways.
- 10 vs 10 online multiplayer.
- Unique graphic.
- Realistic physic in weapons and vehicles.
- A totally new way to play.
- Controller support soon.
- New game modes soon.
- Many vehicles and maps incoming.
CryoFall is Sci-Fi multiplayer survival game set on a forgotten planet in a distant future.DescriptionWelcome to the world of CryoFall, where a catastrophic crash landing has stranded you — and dozens of others — millions of light-years from home, trapped on a hostile planet and in constant danger.
Your only hope for survival is to make use of the resources around you as you develop your skills and technology to conquer this new land, tame its harsh wilderness and build a new life for you and those who have found themselves marooned on CryoFall.
Together with dozens of other survivors you can create your own cities, establish active economy, industry and agriculture, or pillage what other survivors managed to put together.Features
- Complex crafting and industrial system, including oil refining & lithium extraction
- Various stages of technological progress (primitive, industrial, modern, post-modern, sci-fi)
- Farming with complex crop growth simulation, fertilizers, etc. & diverse cooking options
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with meaningful specialization options emphasizing meaningful interactions, rather than just combat
- Economy with coin minting, complex trading and automated vending machines managed by players
- Carefully hand-crafted maps and locations (+ map editor)
- Storyline elements discovered through exploration
- Diverse environments with several biomes (temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, etc.)
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server
- Complex character simulation with several dozens of status effects (e.g. bleeding, poisoning, radiation, etc.)
- Extensive modding capabilities, including real-time code editing
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1489843089DevelopmentThe game is in active development and new features added monthly with each new version release!
50. Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim
Sick to death of H.P. Lovecraft-based games yet? No? That's great! If you are... well... still play this one.
Dagon is all like 'yo' and Perry/you is all like 'sup'. Dagon needs you to destroy the human town of Innsmouth, but you're all like 'there are a lot of people living there, so I'mma need to get an army worthy of Mordor so I can simply walk into Innsmouth'. Dagon's all 'sure, but you have a time limit because that's how this game has replayability'.
At its heart, AoT:(N)ACDS is a coming-of-age tale about a boy/girl that is totally going to destroy humanity. By humanity, we mean a small coastal town. It is the Adventure-RPG based upon Shadow Over Innsmouth, where you control the eldritch horrors from beyond time and space! Inspired by classic RPGs, Lucasarts adventure games, and, you know, other cool stuff.
- Quirky 2D art with photography backdrops. Like the theme of sanity in all of Lovecraft's works, the art changes - sometimes drastically based on where you are in the game, who you are talking to, and what you are doing.
- Time management is also a factor, as some areas only open up at certain times, and you may find yourself unable to train everyone you want before the final invasion of Innsmouth.
- A SILENT PROTAGONIST. REVOLUTIONARY.
- Fully voiced cast of 60+ characters!
- Four central hub areas
- Whale Jesus (but only in the most awesome of playthroughs)
- Use your wits to engage in battles where words are sharper than swords or other things that hurt people in reality! Because NOBODY has EVER done conversation-based combat before!
- Recruit a party of THOUSANDS (if thousands meant six), ranging from Deep Ones to Night Gaunts, all staples of the Lovecraft mythos! Find hidden army squads and party members to further puff up your ranks!
- Do things that relate to other things and provide consequences of choice! We totally have more than three differently colored endings! We swear! (At least five! One is even pink!)
And no, it's not a Cthulhu Dating Simulator. Honestly.