Trying to find games like Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night are:
- arrow_rightHotline Miami
- arrow_rightSouth Park: The Stick of Truth
- arrow_rightCrypt of the NecroDancer
- arrow_rightPrison Architect
- arrow_rightMagic Duels
- arrow_rightDungeons of Dredmor
- arrow_rightHack 'n' Slash
- arrow_rightSword of the Stars: The Pit
100 Best Games Like Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (25)
- PlayStation 4 (29)
- iOS (40)
- Android (26)
- macOS (74)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (27)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (12)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (7)
- NES (13)
- Classic Macintosh (6)
- Apple II (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (24)
- Atari 5200 (2)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (4)
- Atari ST (14)
- Genesis (9)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Hotline Miami
Several chapters of top-down shooter action, Hotline Miami is a violent game, where the player takes control of the unnamed man, that receives orders to clear out stages from bandits and mobsters, using every weapon he can get. Over the course of the game, the player will be able to collect the masks that provide buffs and abilities. Fluid and tight combat includes various melee and ranged weapons, that can be used as intended or just thrown at the enemy. Once Jacket, dubbed so for his distinct letterman jacket by fans, arrives at the mission, players will have to clear out every floor from the enemies, using rooms and doors for cover or ambushes. As the story moves on, Jackets mental health will visibly deteriorate, and he will be shown to suffer from hallucinations, which is in tone with acid 80’s theme.
2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
South Park: The Stick of Truth is an action RPG based on the American animated series South Park. Players assume the role of the New Kid, who moved to eponymous fictional town in Colorado State with his parents. According to the storyline, the New Kid meets the army of humans led by Wizard King Cartman in the Kupa Keep Kingdom (Cartman’s backyard) and gets his nickname Douchebag. Cartman, as well as other characters of the original series, introduce The Stick of Truth, the key to the war between humans and elves, to the New Kid. Once The Stick is stolen by elves, the war and the whole adventure of Douchebag begins. The game is viewed from the third-person perspective. To start the campaign, players have to choose one of the character types (Fighter, Thief, Mage, and Jew), each with its own parameters and special abilities. Completing the levels and eliminating the enemies gives experience points that could be spent on learning new skills or upgrading the level. The gameplay also features fast travel ability. Remarkable characters of the original series – Cartman, Butters, Stan, and Kyle – join the protagonist during his wild adventure.
Categories in common with South Park: The Stick of Truth: Role Playing
3. Crypt of the NecroDancer
Crypt of the NecroDancer is an indie roguelike game developed by Brace Yourself Games.
You control Cadence, who looks for her missing father. During the search, she falls into a crypt, where the NecroDancer steals Cadence's heart. Cadence can't do anything without following the music's beat and has to find both her heart and her father.
Crypt of the NecroDancer can be played with a dance pad, a gamepad or a keyboard. Having the Protagonists able to do anything only as the music beats makes the Crypt of the NecroDancer a rhythm roguelike game. Movement, attacking and using your items has to be planned in advance, as the player can't do anything between the beats. If the player misses the beat, no actual harm to the character is done, yet the scoring multiplier resets. The players set out to explore a procedurally generated underground dungeon.
The players can find new weapons, items, and equipment during the exploration of the dungeon. Your inventory is managed by the game. As in most roguelike games, your inventory is lost on death, yet any diamonds the players find still persists. On death, the players return to a game lobby, where they can buy permanent upgrades.
4. Prison Architect
Prison Architect is a person construction and management simulator developed by Introversion Software.
It is a two-dimensional top-down simulator where it is the player's responsibility to build new prison blocks, cells, facilities, manage the staff such as wardens, guards and so on. The more staff hired - the more options does the player have while building the prison.
It is advised to complete the game's campaign first which also serves as a tutorial and consists of 5 parts. Each part of the campaign focuses on two game aspects and has its' own story told with Polaroid photos. The player can't lose the game in campaign mode as there are no failure conditions whatsoever.
Two more modes are present: Sandbox Mode and Escape Mode. There is no main goal in Sandbox Mode, so you basically can't win the game, but there are several failure conditions such as a riot or bankruptcy.
Escape Mode, on the other hand, has both winning and losing conditions. In this mode, you play as a prisoner making their escape causing the most destruction on your way out. Escape Mode starts automatically if you allow too many deaths in a short period of time in Sandbox Mode.
5. Magic Duels
Magic Duels is a video game based on collectible card game Magic: The Gathering. It follows Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers and its sequels. Unlike the predecessors, Magic Duels has a story mode that focuses on five original Planeswalkers. In general, the game features over 1300 earnable cards.
The gameplay repeats the one from the card game but is simplified. You participate in duels either with real players or AI opponents. Each player has a deck of cards consisting of lands and spells. To cast spells you need mana that lands produce. The duel stops when one player’s life is over. In the story mode you need to hold matches against an AI opponent using decks of five Planeswalkers.
Besides the story, there are several single-player missions and online duels. For example, you can test your strategy during the Two-headed Giant mode when four players split into teams competing with each other.
6. Dungeons of Dredmor
Dungeons of Dredmor combines traditional dungeon crawler with rogue-like mechanics. The player controls the only character who enters a dangerous underground maze to find and defeat the evil Lord Dredmor. As you descend deeper into the ground, the difficulty will grow. Each dungeon is generated randomly with each replay. There are three levels of difficulty, and also an option to turn on the permanent death mechanic. If you choose it, the game will leave you with only one save file to overwrite, and no save-scumming. There’s a traditional turn-based combat system and a variety of melee and ranged attacks, as well as magic. When the characters levels up, the player can improve his or her set of seven skills that can allow, among other things, to craft, disarm traps, use spells or wield more powerful weapons.
The game is played from the overhead point of view on a map divided into square tiles. The visuals are relatively simple, albeit not as minimalistic as traditional ASCII-based rogue-like games. The imagery is quite cartoonish and ironic, which adds to the game’s self-aware dark humor. The main character will complain about his or her fate, and when he or she dies, which is quite often, the game will “congratulate” you for each death.
7. Hack 'n' Slash
Hack 'n' Slash is a top-down action game created by Double Fine Productions.
The head wizard of the village where Alice lives in mandates everyone to stay inside their homes, the village's armory begins to make weapons that nobody is allowed to carry and the people who try to figure out what is going out get killed. You do not buy that these laws were made for your protection. Alice gets out of her house and goes on to unravel the mystery.
Hack 'n' Slash takes the word Hack seriously, as the players can literally hack the game's world using their USB Sword. The players use the sword to defeat the enemies met in dungeons or the village. The sword can also be used to interact with any in-game object that has a USB port. Sometime later into the game, the players can alter the behavior of their enemies by using the sword.
The main protagonist also gets a hold of the Third Eye Hat (an homage to internet slang), which is used to access a debugging console. This console was used by Double Fine themselves. It allows the players to peek into the containers, or examine the code to figure out what they have to do next. The players can even adjust the in-game clock which affects the flow of the game's time.
A character progression system is present in the game as the players can find books on various aspects of the game, which later allows the players to hack more and more in-game objects.
8. Sword of the Stars: The Pit
A deadly plague ravages your world. Your last hope: a legendary alien facility dug deep into the Feldspar Mountains...a massive Pit, built by the ancient Suul'ka.
If 'The Pit' really exists, there might be something left. Something that will give your doctors a fighting chance at the cure.
All you know for sure is that every expedition into those mountains has failed to return...
And Nothing Sows Death Like the Suul'ka.
Quamdiu Poteris Superesse?
Sword of the Stars: The Pit is a fun, fast, light-hearted turn-based RPG, where the tradition of Rogue and other old school dungeon-diving games meets the sci-fi Sword of the Stars universe, where the question to ask isn't "Did you make it to the end?" so much as "How far did you make it into The Pit before the monsters got you?"
Be brave, press on for the sake of your planet, and when all else fails, go out in a blaze of glory!Key Features
- 3 Characters to choose from... Marine, Pilot and Engineer!
- 30 Levels of ancient evil science between you and the cure!
- Improve your character and increase your skills as you try and find a way to survive the depths.
- Dozens and dozens of enemies drawn from the Sword of the Stars universe!
- Over 50 weapons and armors with a variety of special effects including flamethrowers, rocket launchers, plasma cannons and powered Brawler armor!
- Randomized augmentation effects (for your equipment... and for you!) make each game unique.
- Crafting lets you make special items from bits and pieces of your enemies.
- Over 100 items to discover, ranging from the familiar to ancient exotic tech.
- Dozens of room types containing a host of exotic devices to help - or maybe hinder - your progress.
- Discover and decipher hidden messages, crafting recipes, and pieces of Sword of the Stars lore!
- Many fiendish ways to die including poisoning, disease, traps, radiation, starvation and of course... MONSTERS.
9. METAL SLUG XX
METAL SLUG XX blasts off on Steam!
METAL SLUG XX was originally released on PlayStation®Portable in 2009 and PlayStation®4 in 2018 as part of the classic 2D run-and-gun action shooting game series from SNK, and now returns to service on Steam with graphics upscaled to 1080p and 4k screen resolution support! Moreover, Leona Heidern, who was a paid DLC character in the original PSP® game, is now playable for free and from the get-go!
■7 missions of intense action! Hidden routes for endless replayability!
7 missions of breathtaking action, charismatic characters, Slug vehicles, and a variety of other content await players in METAL SLUG XX. Branching paths are also hidden throughout the stages for those who want to play and clear METAL SLUG XX to completion!
■New military classes and return of the fan-favorite “Combat School”!
Challenge more than 70 mini games prepared by a beautiful instructor, and clear them all to reach the legendary and devilish “Super Devil” military rank! Get promoted to acquire a mobile satellite that will assist you during your missions!
■Leona playable from the start! 7 soldiers ready for battle!
In addition to the traditional METAL SLUG characters such as Marco Rossi, Tarma Roving, Eri Kasamoto, and Fio Germi, Ralf Jones and Clark Still from KOF’s Ikari Team have also been recruited for this mission! Also from the Ikari Team, Leona Heidern, who was a paid DLC character in the original PSP® version of METAL SLUG XX, will also now be playable from the start. Are you ready to stop every enemy attack via her powerful “Moon Slasher” special ability!?
■Tons of hours of gameplay with achievements!
METAL SLUG XX features no fewer than 34 achievements. Players can also enjoy the co-op local play with their friends!
Get ready for endless hours of intense action and fun with METAL SLUG XX on Steam! Rocket Lawnchair!
10. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
Presenting a fun Five Nights at Freddy's adventure with a lighter touch for the holidays, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator puts you in charge of developing your own restaurant! Design pizzas, feed kids, and get high scores!
11. Lords of Xulima
Lords of Xulima is an original Fantasy RPG set on the mythical continent of Xulima, where Gods and humans once walked side by side. Become the Herald of the Gods and travel to an uncharted land to fulfill your mission of restoring balance in the known world.The Talisman of Golot EditionThis edition includes the game Lords of Xulima and the Talisman of Golot DLC.The Deluxe EditionThis Deluxe Edition includes the game Lords of Xulima, the Talisman of Golot DLC and the Special Digital Rewards DLC. More than 100 hours of authentic Role-Playing Experience Looking for a challenging adventure?
In Lords of Xulima, we do not hold your hand through the journey. We have created a world of diverse regions that are as vibrant with life as they are fraught with danger; from the alluring Golden Woods, through the Great Desert of Pernitia, to the daunting icy peaks of Karraga. You are free to explore and choose which path to follow, but be careful about where the adventure takes you. Your success or failure in Lords of Xulima all depends on your strategies and ability lead your customized party. Immerse yourself in the playability and depth of old school classics, presented through modern visuals and a user-friendly interface. A Tale of Gods and Humans Discover one of the most epic stories ever written and follow it to its twisted conclusion
Legend has it that many years ago, people lived in peace on the great continent of Rodinia; a peace that would not last. Soon, the Great War broke out, dragging every kingdom and village down an endless spiral of ruin and desolation. The people prayed for salvation from the Nine Gods, whose unreachable homeland lay beyond the Great Sea, on the forbidden continent of Xulima.
Eventually, the conflict came to a point where it threatened to ruin all creation. Thus Golot, Lord of Works and Dreams, appeared to Gaulen, a seasoned Explorer who lived on a remote island off the coast of Rodinia. The Lord of Works appointed Gaulen to be his Herald on Earth and to set sail for Xulima, so that balance could be restored to the world. Thus begins the adventure of our young protagonist.
Create your group of characters Create and customize five characters to accompany Gaulen on your journey. With 9 character classes and over 100 useful skills, the possibilities are endless. Each group will be unique. Who will you decide to take with you? Choose among familiar classes such as the Mage, Cleric, Barbarian, Soldier, Thief, Bard and Paladin or try out the Arcane Soldier and Divine Summoner. Develop your characters’ abilities to suit your play style as they gain experience and grow stronger to face the trials ahead.
Strategic, fluid, turn-based combat Discover an addictive combat system. Over 100 unique types of enemies roam the wilds of Xulima , each capable of posing their own kinds of threats to your divine mission. There are thousands of possible strategies to lead the group to victory, including the use of scrolls and divine blessings. Will you be able to match the strength of Nilfonte, the Ocean Titan? Or survive an encounter with Xabraluz, the Demon King of Vilak?
12. GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
The cult classic tower defense game beloved by millions comes to Steam with GemCraft - Chasing Shadows. Against swarms of vicious, demonic avatars, your only defenses are the gems you conjure that, when placed atop towers or into traps and amplifiers, become conduits for powerful magical and elemental attacks. GemCraft combines fast-paced real-time strategy as you deal with waves of incoming monsters, and cunning tactics that allow you to craft and combine magical gems.
Create traps that poison or slow, discover powerful artifacts and unlock new abilities, and stand alone against The Forgotten, a seemingly unkillable archdemon whose endless armies threaten to swallow the world. GemCraft is packed with multiple levels of difficulty, hundreds of achievements, nearly two hundred levels, and much, much more, making it a rewarding, deep strategy game you'll come back to over and over again.Key Features:
- Conquer over 190 stages with unique challenges and conditions.
- Over two dozen passive skills to unlock and enhance as you level up and increase your power.
- More than 400 achievements that will reward you with more skill points as you earn them.
- Craft and combine nine gem types with different effects to suit your tactical needs.
- Combine and stack multiple tiers of difficulty and challenging battle traits for greater rewards, but also greater dangers.
- Socket fragments you find into your mystical talisman to impart new bonuses.
- Wield devastating spells to decimate your foes or enhance your gems.
- Control the speed of battle with fast-forward or pause to fit your play style.
- Want more monsters? Summon them with wave stones, but beware their greater power...
- Replay any stage you've completed for more experience points or with a new challenge.
- Hold out as long as you can after you win levels in Endurance mode for more rewards.
13. The Silver Case
1999 – Tokyo’s 24 Wards. The city has been plagued by a string of serial murders.
The detectives of the 24 Wards Heinous Crimes Unit have their sights set on one particular suspect: Kamui Uehara, legendary serial killer and perpetrator of a number of assassinations of government officials 20 years prior in the now-famous "Silver Case". However, nobody knows who - or what - Kamui really is.
Is this really the second coming of Kamui? Who is this infamous serial killer, and what is his endgame?
Take control of the protagonist - a member of the Special Forces Unit known as “Republic” - from a first-person perspective and dig deep into the underground of the 24 Wards and the police force itself to unravel the various interconnected mysteries encountered throughout the game. Inspired by classic adventure and visual novel-style games as well as neo-noir and hardboiled detective films, The Silver Case provides a unique and revolutionary gameplay experience as it leads you through deep and engaging storylines filled with puzzles and riddles. Uncover the truth piece by piece as you struggle to survive in this dark and dangerous world where the stakes are even higher than they seem!
A dyed-in-the-wool psychopath who gained the title of “the King of Crime” after stabbing a government official to death. Kamui’s motive is completely shrouded in mystery, and it is not known whether he’s acting alone or following orders from some higher power. His victims are major witnesses of suspicious industrial disasters and persons of interest in legal cases which cannot be tried under the current system.
A straight-laced, mid-level investigator in the 24 Wards Heinous Crimes Unit. Relatively quiet and subdued, he provides a perfect contrast to his partner Kusabi, the more rough-around-the-edges of the pair.
Sumio’s partner, and a grizzled veteran investigator. Back in his regional agent days, he headed the original Silver Case 20 years prior.
A beautiful and level-headed investigator who relies on scientific evidence and raw data to solve crimes.
Calm and collected, Morikawa is a talented investigator who has worked with Kusabi since their days as regional agents. One of the founding members of the Heinous Crimes Unit.
Originally a member of the Public Security Department, Nakategawa has connections in all of the surrounding jurisdictions and is plays a vital role in interdepartmental communications. Rather than going out into the field to investigate crime scenes directly, Nakategawa’s main focus lies in directing investigations from HQ.
Categories in common with The Silver Case: Adventure
14. Loot Hero DX
A legendary Dragon is haunting the lands.
Towns are set ablaze, and its magic power resurrects the evil creatures of the world.
A hero is needed to travel to the corners of
the lands and slay the beast to restore peace.
RPG grind-fest! Run, Battle ever harder enemies, Collect XP and Loot, Buy better equipment, Level Up, Do it all over again!Features
- A huge cast of different enemies and bosses
- Tons of different equipment upgrades
- Includes Idle elements where your miners collect gold while you are away from the game
- Lovingly crafted Retro graphics
- Achievements to unlock
- Bestiary to fill out
- Cards to collect
- Controller support
- Possibly infinite gameplay
- Ridiculous amounts of Loot and XP!
Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Play through the story and discover answers to mysterious questions including: What happened to the humans? Why am I riding a space hamster? How is my cyborg head so good at deflecting bullets? Multiplayer is a less cryptic, though equally enjoyable affair: face off against friends and enemies in local or online multiplayer, learn the intricacies of over 80 maps and 67 weapons, and dominate the leaderboards.
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more...
- Use Cobalt's signature move - the combat roll - to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
- Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.
- Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers
- Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
- Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
- Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
- Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
- Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
- Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.
Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang.
16. Broken Reality
Welcome to Broken Reality
It is the future, and supercorp NATEM is now responsible for offering most digital services. Your computer and the internet are all within NATEM's control.
To better integrate their various technology services, NATEM has decided to transform the experience of using a computer from a traditional 2D experience into a three-dimensional digital existance. Users can now move and interact with websites as if they were physical spaces.
You are invited to join the world of NATEM.
TRY OUR DEMO!!Features
Find passion in our exlusive Love Cruise, or gamble away in the casinos of GeoCity. Everything you want is one click away!
Cut ads into pieces with your katana, find secrets with your camera, teleport with your bookmarker and much more with our varied set of tools!
Meet a diverse cast of characters and help them along the way!
Collect likes to upgrade your social account and gain access to new sites!
Arcade-style mini games!
Rich, dynamic soundtrack that matches your progression.
17. All Walls Must Fall
Berlin, November 2089: The Cold War never ended. For 150 years both sides have used time manipulation technology to observe and counter each other’s every move. Now this fragile state of affairs is approaching a breaking point, as a rogue nuclear strike will send the world into turmoil. Both sides have scrambled to send agents back in time to find who is behind the attack and how to prevent it. If they fail, the whole world will turn to ash, forever.
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces.
All Walls Must Fall takes inspiration from genre classics like X-Com, Syndicate and REZ, as well more recent indie games like The Banner Saga, Braid, SUPERHOT and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past.
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
All Walls Must Fall features a killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, and features original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music:
- Jukio Kallio (Nuclear Throne, LUFTRAUSERS, Bleed 2)
- Ben Prunty (FTL, Darkside Detective, Into the Breach)
- Kuedo (Knives, Planet Mu)
- The Orion Correlation and Lost & Found (Voidance records)
- Mona Mur (Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Velvet Assassin)
- muuutsch (inbetweengames)
18. Biodrone Battle
"Looks well made and polished."
Somewhere in the far future, mankind succeeded in building the first artificial beings from biological and electronic components.
Not surprisingly, one of their first applications were as highly intelligent battle drones. These drones are called Bionics. The Bionics constantly enhance their artificial brains by learning rapidly from all previous perceptions. Their self-awareness develops day by day. Eventually, they chose to turn against their creators.
All training rooms in the laboratory are now occupied by aggressive battle machines. Their utmost desire is to survive in all scenarios and to preserve autonomy.
Your mission is to eliminate all hostile drones fighting to keep their recently gained autonomy.
A remote-controlled drone is the only way to defeat the rebels by using two methods that go hand in hand: shooting and morphing.
Unfortunately, your starter drone is too weak to compete with much stronger opponents. Therefore, morph into more powerful drones in order to benefit from their abilities for a limited time. Here's the drawback: you cannot morph without energy packs dropped by killed drones which leads back to method one - shooting.
The game is a tribute to the memorable Paradroid.
Cryptark is a 2D roguelike shooter that challenges players with boarding and neutralizing procedurally generated alien starships to earn income for their Privateering enterprise. Purchase improved equipment and weapons to tackle more dangerous targets, but be cautious as failure will result in a loss of investment and profit. The decaying alien arks will defend themselves from intruders with a wide arsenal of cyborg monstrosities, robotics, and security systems, all obstacles that must be surpassed to achieve victory, the destruction of the ship’s central System Core.
- Complex, procedurally generated alien space-hulks to board and defeat.
- Challenging, re-playable campaign that tests your strategy and tactics.
- Over 70 weapons and items, including frag-cannons, tractor-beams, flamethrowers and nukes.
- High-score leader boards to rank your skills.
- Fully lip-synced voice acting brings your fellow shipmates to life.
- Blood-pumping soundtrack perfect for intense firefights.
Game Wiki: http://cryptark.gamepedia.com/Cryptark_Wiki
'This looks like the most terrible mix of differing types of gameplay. I must have it!' - RPS Commenter
An authoritarian state pacifying the masses with propaganda. A brutal police force that shoots first then shoots some more.
An ordinary everyman named Eugene, dragged by coincidence and circumstance from a life of mundane menial tasks into a baffling world of sudden, inexplicable murder, hidden conspiracy and unrelentingly lethal robots with nasty sharp pincers and lasers coming out of everywhere.
Depicted in a distinctive Cyrillic pixel art style the cyberpunk city crackles with tech-noir intrigue and neo-digital deceptions. Using every tool at your disposal help Eugene to unpick the knot of mystery that he has become enmeshed within – your equilibrium will be rocked as you point and click a path through this briar patch of tangled meaning and unexpected quixotic quirks.
Will Eugene make sense of the conundrum that unfolds before him, learn who is an ally or a foe and collect lots of vinyl records for his listening pleasure? He'll race rapid hover bikes to earn sub-cultural respect, rub shoulders with high society in a post-modern nightclub, hack the brains of pursuing drone cops in thrill-packed chase sequences, strive to survive tense shootouts with merciless law enforcers and enjoy some 8-bit cowboy coin-op action in a dingy dive bar with a broken toilet.
- Multiple endings
- Unique blend of action, point and click and Russia
- Get fingered for murder
Soviet Bloc Edition contains DreamBreak game with good Russian stuffs like:
- Original 19 track soundtrack recorded by Egor Gritsukov (.mp3 & .wav)
- Digital art book (.pdf)
- Pack of 5 Wallpapers
- Walk-through (yeah good luck with that!) in Russian and 'English' (.pdf)
MURI is a DOS-style shooter from Remar Games and Ludosity.
After the colonization of Mars, a team of scientists design an armor suit of cataclysmic power, sparking a conflict between several factions. When Mars suddenly vanishes, one woman sets out to discover the fate of humanity.
Inspired by the games of its time, MURI is an authentic '80s experience, with the focus often changing between run-and-gun action and more tactical combat.
* PC speaker music and sound
* 16-color EGA graphics
* Optional TURBO mode!
Categories in common with MURI: Action
22. Jack's Gang
Hi everybody, this is Jack, from Jack's Gang.
I'll talk a little about this thing ... Here you have to fight against
the members of an evil gang, get the trash you find through
sidewalk and throw in the bin, paint the name of our gang on the walls,
doors and explore the city in the way you want... it's hard work.
But, I'll tell you why:
What happened was this ... Some guys from Roger's Gang stolen my money,
and you know, I need this money to buy some great things.
And not only that, these guys think they own the city, they're all over
part dominating territories painting the name of their gang on the walls,
throwing garbages on the sidewalk and try to steal who passes by them. So I can not
leave as is, I have to do a "cleaning" in this city, I will show
who has the coolest gang in town and try to get my money back.
But, I have to be careful when the cops are around because one
of the rules here is: 'Do not paint objects or fight when the cops are around'.
I hope you'll help me on this, come join my gang.
Explore the areas of the city in the order you want.
Fight against multiple enemies.
Collect bottles of paint and use them to paint the gang's name on walls and doors.
Clean the city by throwing the trash in the bin.
Try to find out where Roger hid himself with his money.
Avoid fighting or painting objects when the police are around.
Signed: Jack from Jack's Gang
23. I am Weapon: Revival
Have you ever faced your worst nightmare?
What if you cannot wake up from it? What if you have no choice but to move on and see what’s behind it? Then you’d better arm yourself with a couple of big guns, stock up on ammo and show them all what a real nightmare is!
You along with the main character will delve into a strange and frightening world of horror, explore its distant corners, find out how you ended up here and, most importantly, how to get out of this hell. What can save you from this madness? Only your lost memories which you’ll have to put together piece by piece. Whatever’s living in this world is luring you inside. Those creatures who are meant to bring you joy and happiness will only cause death and suffering! The bloody bastards will do whatever it takes to make you stay... And they are not alone in this: it seems the world itself wants to crush and swallow you, with its traps and pitfalls everywhere... Will you dare to sneak inside? Then welcome... But mind you, whatever path you take, there’ll be no mercy!
- Mysterious world full of dark secrets
- Hordes of fiendish enemies
- Wide range of opponents
- Intriguing story
- Big guns... Loads of ‘em!
- Abilities, turrets, drones, swords and axes
- Side quests to suit all tastes
- Exciting battles
- Full gamepad support
24. DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours
WARNING!! DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is approaching fast!
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is the latest installment in Taito's DARIUS series of arcade-style shooting games. Blast hordes of alien sea-monsters, and blaze your own trail through branching environments.
- The richest content in the Darius series: all the arcade content from Another Chronicle EX (AC), plus the all-new Chronicle Saviours (CS) Mode.
- In AC Mode, you have multiple modes: Original, Original EX, and Chronicle Mode. Original Mode is an authentic recreation of the arcade campaign with its branching levels. Original EX mode is a harder version of the arcade campaign, designed for players that want an extra challenge.
- Chronicle Mode includes a whopping 3000+ stages that can be unlocked by global players. Each time a world is unlocked by a player on your cabinet*, you get access to it too. Race to save them all!
- CS Mode is a single player story mode with 200+ stages, spanning the entire timeline of DARIUS history. Revisit classic Darius ships and music in this ultimate fan experience!
- 9 playable ships to choose from, including Silver Hawk variants from classic Darius games, and a new CS-exclusive ship. Some ships are equipped with powerful Burst weapons, while others have strong base firepower. Pick the playstyle that suits you best, and use your ship’s unique strengths and weaknesses to blast through your enemies.
- Over 40 enormous aquatic-themed battleships including series favorites like "Great Thing" and "Iron Fossil" as well as new CS-exclusive bosses.
- A haunting and memorable Zuntata soundtrack, including classic tracks and entirely new compositions. Play it loud for the full Darius experience!
- Up to 4-player local co-op with unique mechanics like sharable power-ups and Burst weapon combos.
- Graphical settings for a variety of resolutions in 16:9 and 32:9 aspect ratios—up to 3440 x 1440 resolution.
- AC Mode supports dual monitors with a 32:9 aspect ratio, and up to 6880 x 1440 resolution. The 32:9 aspect ratio appears letterboxed on single-screen displays to preserve the appearance of the original game. CS Mode is optimized for single-monitor displays to give a larger picture. No matter what your setup, DARIUSBURST CS is a truly massive visual experience!
- Steam achievements, online leaderboards, and cloud backup saves are supported. Compete to see who can get the best score in each area!
For additional information about Darius lore, game modes, ship types, and more, please visit the Darius website at: http://darius.jp/dbcs/en/
*Here's how the cabinet feature works; when you begin playing DARIUSBURST CS, you'll be assigned a random virtual cabinet. As you complete areas in Chronicle Mode, you'll liberate planets and unlock new areas. Whenever you liberate a world, it will also be unlocked and shared with other players that are in the same cabinet. Compete with other players to see who can clear the most worlds, or see who can get the highest score in each world. It's like a miniature universe that you share with other players!
25. Beat da Beat
Game producer Nekki, creator of hits like Shadow Fight 2 and Vector, presents you Beat Da Beat - a nail-biting action game to the rhythms of Dubstep tracks!
Everything that happens on the screen - movement, actions, shootings - are based on the musical composition. Can you imagine anything more awesome than dodging a rain of enemy bullets to a mighty Dubstep beat, turning the alien enemies into atoms, while dancing happily to this?
What? Punching the bad guy's face in close combat? No problem!
Wow, slow down! You wanna fight already?
Wait. You didn't think that we will let you go with this metallic lemon?
You have 10 unique spaceships at your service, with each an individual ability.
For some to unlock, you have to sweat pretty much - but it's totally worth it!
Besides this, if you're attached to your old ship already, you can upgrade it to turn it into a real machine of vengeance.
So far, we have:
- A deep written love-story, which will make you cry
- Pixelart style. You don't see this around often!
- Unbelievable musical levels
- 4 difficulty modes
- Great bosses
- Awesome music from awesome musicians
- A dancing guy in the corner. Wow!
You have read until the end and haven't started playing yet? So what if I tell you there are explosions? Lot's of explosions!
Squeezone - it's pretty fabulous tower defence with shoot 'em up elements.
Prepare to protect the main tower: build structures, make sure to take a stand for yourself! In Squeezone you must directly support your protective buildings, conquer enemies as your character with complete freedom of action! Don’t forget to collect coins that falling from the mobs and upgrade defensive structures!
- A bright graphic design. Pleasant pixel art
- Tower defence with shoot 'em up elements
- 6 types of weapons
- 7 Towers buildings with the ability to upgrade
27. Tomb of Tyrants
The Hook:Claim and defend the titular Tomb against waves of greedy adventurers by matching tiles to construct and fill your deadly dungeon with traps, minions, and more! In an unorthodox blend of Tetris and Dungeon Keeper, clearing tiles rewards you with resources and space for vertical expansion, putting distance and dangers between invading hero-types and your squishy Tyrant.The Rundown:
- A unique blend of tower-defense strategy, simulation, RPG, and puzzling!
- Slick, simple, and frenetic matching mechanics, where reflexes and planning are both rewarded!
- Lovingly pixeled characters, settings, and items!
- Single-sitting sessions with long-term unlocks, gradually taking your game from newbie-friendly to deep and cerebral!
- Tons of diverse floors, items, minions, heroes, and more, to discover and exploit--And more to come!
- Tactically emergent gameplay, spawning new strategies and builds as your game evolves!
- Frequent updates and direct responses to player feedback!
Dungreed is 2D side-scrolling action game with a Rogue-LITE element.
Suddenly, strange structures appeared in the peaceful village. It was a dungeon! And the dungeon swallowed and destroyed everything in the village. You must rebuild the village and explore the dungeon. Go in to the dungeon, against potential dangers and rescue villagers to solve the problem.
There is no checkpoint. When you are falling, you come back to the village. Learn and grow to reach deep in to the dungeon.
Get help from rescued villagers, and native people in the dungeon. They will surely help you!
Key Features :
- Procedurally generated, but elaborately designed level.
- Growth system to help dungeon exploration
- From obsolete sword to high-tech sniper rifle, various weapons and magic items
- Food pixel art to enhance your appetite!
- Rebuild the village
- Various themes in the dungeon such as prison, jungle, lava-zone
- Monsters, traps, and BOSSES
29. A Rose in the Twilight
In A Rose in the Twilight, use Rose’s power to absorb blood and transfer it to static objects. By doing so, colorless objects become red and regain the essence of time. You will also need to make use of the giant’s super strength by lifting and throwing objects to clear your path.
Every stage is a puzzle waiting to be pieced together. The further you get, the harder it becomes, but the greater the risk, the bigger the reward. Discover how to solve each stage as you delve deeper into the story’s grim origins.
- Color & Time - Without color and time, the player cannot progress, but with Rose's power you can take advantage of both these key elements.
- Blood Memories - Splatters of blood are waiting to be found all throughout the castle, and each one contains a gruesome death.
- Visual Storytelling - Collect Blood Memories to unlock the past by watching a series of vignettes pieced together by each victim's death.
- Live, Die, Repeat - Utilize both Rose's and the giant's power to solve each stage, but if death happens to cut your journey short, be careful not to make the same mistake twice.
30. Aces of the Luftwaffe - Squadron
EVERY END IS A NEW BEGINNING!
When Europe seemed to be freed, a secret German commando called The Aces of the Luftwaffe took their chance to strike back and invade the USA! It’s your duty to restore peace and liberty by climbing aboard deadly wings of steel and fight against their fearsome war machines in bombastic air battles! Experience an epic storyline and survive the bullet hail above US coasts and cities! Command your wingmen, fight as a team, fight as a squadron!
ACES OF THE LUFTWAFFE – SQUADRON is an action-packed, vertically scrolling shoot ‘em up with a captivating and fully voiced narrative. Dodge bullets, collect massive power ups and wisely use special abilities as you defeat waves of enemies. Upgrade each member of your squadron with their personal skill tree as you level up. But don’t go to war alone! You can take on the Aces with up to 3 friends in an epic 4 player local co-op battle. Are you up to the task?
- Action packed Shoot ’em up with explosive special effects
- Captivating storyline with fully voiced characters
- Epic co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Spectacular boss fights and dogfights
- Skill trees with individual abilities for each wingman
- Challenging achievement system
- Creative haptics for gameplay and cut scenes
- Epic movie-like orchestral soundtrack
31. Heroes of Steel RPG
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the following years of darkness and ruin, the kingdoms of man fell in war and flame. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity's last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds. As you traverse the sprawling world of Steel, your party will face a myriad of challenges, battles, extensive mazes and fearsome enemies of all varieties.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
Our indie role playing games dev team is actively continuing development to make this the top RPG. We are very receptive to feedback to help Heroes be the best RPG it can be.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and roguelikes. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.Snag a Two PackThe Heroes of Steel Two Pack includes two copies of the game - one for you and one to gift to a friend. The second copy is at 50%! Share this awesome tactics epic with a friend today!What's in the Box?Heroes of Steel: Tactics RPG includes the Prologue, three major story Episodes, and four optional characters! As we continue to expand the game, new story Episodes and characters will be released to you free of charge in our weekly updates. This games does not contain any chargeable DLC - all content is included in the price.
Prologue & Episode 1: Death's Consort
Under the shadow of Baron Arhaive, your group forms into a unified cohort.
- 20+ new enemy types
- 26 Dungeons
- 2 Towns
- Hundreds of unique weapons, items, and gear
Episode 2: The Gathering Shadow
Heading east into the territory of the Braeys Family and Baron Koda, you face off against relentless threats and growing dangers.
- 35+ new enemies
- 32 Dungeons
- 6 Towns
- Hundreds of unique weapons, items, and gear
Episode 3: Whispers over Steel
All roads lead into the City of the Dead on the surface world to face whatever dark sorcery and darker secrets lurk there.
- 20+ new enemies
- 32 Dungeons
- 8 Towns
- Hundreds of unique weapons, items, and gear
Episode 4: Rise of the Chosen
Face the tulmult of chaos and destruction that threatens to consume your world and your people in the fourth story episode, featuring more than 20 hours of gameplay.
- 20+ new enemies
- 16 Dungeons
- New Towns
- Hundreds of epic level weapons, items, and gear
- Kincaid the Dueler
- Selen the Rogue
- Vincent the Sorcerer
- Fyona the Paladin
32. BiT Evolution
Evolve through the history of video games in this fun-filled blast from the past in BiT Evolution.
Play as the hero BiT as you battle through different eras of gaming greatness from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s on a legendary quest to defeat the Evil Dr. Malek.KEY FEATURES:
- Evolve from a bit to a hero and enjoy unique styles of gameplay as you experience the golden eras of gaming history.
- You never die, but you kill yourself often. Traverse between the Rendered (real) World and the matrix-like Realm of Code as BiT overcomes obstacles, collects hidden pixels and more.
- Enjoy the light-hearted story as you travel through each World and take on the Evil Dr. Malek.
- Multiple ways to play
- Dual-worlds to explore
- Mind-melting attention to detail
- Watch the story unfold with fun cut scenes
- Nostalgia feels
- Evolving and challenging levels
- Attack, swashbuckle and blast your enemies in the face
- Original soundtrack to bounce to
For more information, check out the official website at http://www.bitevolutiongame.com
33. Millennium 3 - Cry Wolf
Marine and her friends are back!
Time is running out for the showdown and the Lords of Mystrock are nastier than ever - but Marine has other priorities!
She has to explore the Eastern part of the world with the hope to find new warriors! But little does she know that she is going to be sidetracked in order to help some of her friends!
What will happen next? Will Jeanne be back? Is Bokden still as elusive as ever? Play and find out!
Millennium 3 features 40 quests, 32 secret rooms, up to 11 animals kings and a whooping 20-30 hours of gameplay!
Millennium 3 is the third episode of Aldorlea's flagship series (the makers behind The Book of Legends, Moonchild, Dreamscape, 3 Stars of Destiny, Asguaard, Undefeated etc.).
Featuring an immersive story, this game is a fantastic chapter to a series greenlighted by the Steam community that spans over 5 episodes and features more than 20 characters in total. Key Features
- 40+ achievements to unlock - can you get them all?
- 4 levels of difficulty - choose your difficulty and enjoy replaying the game at its most challenging
- Choose visible or invisible monsters - cater to the encounter style you prefer
- Optional guiding arrows - enjoy the game without the worry of having to look up a walkthrough or guide
- Dozens of secret rooms - for those who like to explore and discover every secret
- 40 quests - easy request from a villager or very tricky riddle to solve, help people as you progress in your adventure
- Battle superb monsters including 11 Animal Kings - they are the most dangerous and feared creatures out there, so beware
- Gorgeous retro graphics and musics - Millennium features high production values in its genre, all for your enjoyment
- RPG Fan's Indie RPG of the Year 2009
Best-Selling Games by Aldorlea
http://store.steampowered.com/app/370670 Aldorlea Useful Links
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 15+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
- Millennium Help Forum (tons of info to be found there for the aspiring adventurer)
34. Heroes of the Monkey Tavern
Dopo innumerevoli giorni e notti passate a festeggiare alla malfamata Taverna della Scimmia, il nostro gruppo di avventurieri aveva speso fino all'ultimo penny... Le loro sorti, tuttavia, stavano per cambiare...
Come un dono degli dei, si avvicina un misterioso straniero che li indirizza verso un'alta torre colma di tesori inestimabili.
Non serve altro per stimolare la loro sete di avventura.
Ti divertirai ad esplorare un sotterraneo pieno di enigmi, pericolosi nemici e trappole crudeli.
E se la fortuna ti assisterà... scoprirai passaggi segreti che custodiscono armi ed armature leggendarie. Caratteristiche Principali:- Esplorazione dei sotterranei con movimenti a griglia
- 8 classi
- 3 livelli di difficoltà
- 2 ore di musica intensa
- Combattimenti statici in tempo reale
- 22 differenti nemici, inclusi 6 boss
- Pieno supporto di mouse e tastiera
- Numerose trappole e segreti
- Oltre 100 manufatti unici
Potrai trovare altre informazioni qui:
You carried a vaccine against a deadly disease on a helicopter. The helicopter was hit by unknown people and made an emergency landing. You need to collect all the cargo that you lost. The most important thing is that there are a lot of zombies around, and armed mercenaries. Protect yourself and help ordinary people. You need to survive and save the world - the vaccine is very necessary
The game has several game modes and a variety of setting levels, performed in pixelart.
A lot of bosses, such as: spider-tank, mega-zombies, ufo and others.
Pixel graphic style, hardcore and unforgettable music is all you need for a pleasant evening.
36. My Big Sister
My name is Luzia...and this story isn't about me, but my sister.
Play as Luzia in her quest to return home. After Luzia and her older sister Sombria are abducted by strangers, it is up to Luzia to help her and her sister home. Help Luzia solve puzzles, uncover mysteries find clues and escape the clutches of insanity in this original story adventure game.
TRY THE DEMO HERE: https://stranga.itch.io/mybigsisterSTORY
Luzia is a typical 8 year...*Cough, 12 year old girl with a very sarcastic and playful attitude. Her story takes place on an unfortunate night where everything she has ever known, takes a turn for the worst. Her older sister Sombria has suffered an unfortunate fate as her and Luzia try to return "Home". Is she a ghost, a guardian, a walking corpse or still alive? Oh! I've said too much...or have I?GAMEPLAY
The game uses an RPG top-down style (The game is not made in RPG Maker) which consists of finding items. secrets and solving puzzles to progress the story. The game is run in chapters which are filled with secrets and easter eggs!CHARACTERS
Luzia: A 12 year old girl with a sarcastic and playful attitude. Surprisingly, she doesn't get as scared as her older sister.
Sombria: A 19 year old with a serious attitude but a warm side when no one is looking.EARLY ACCESS
Please read the early access section before purchasing a copy of My Big Sister.
37. Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
Dungeons the Eye of Draconus is a early 90’s arcade style, one to three player, comedy, retro brawler, with both local and online multiplayer support, complete with mounts; multiple attacks, and varied gameplay, all reminiscent of Battle Toads, Golden Axe and TMNT Arcade.
With a variety of enemies filling every stage, boredom is kept at bay as you and your friends battle through a bizarre fantasy world. A hilarious story, complete with cut scenes and fully voiced dialogue sequences.
Join Gleobryn the cleric, Rose the thief and Bolax the barbarian as they journey through ancient mountains, fight primitive Kobolds, raid an orkish fraternity and deal with all kinds of crazy characters in, "Dungeons the Eye of Draconus".
•1-3 player online / local co-op
•Hand Painted Backgrounds
•Fluid Sprite Animation
•Fire Breathing Chicken
•Configurable keyboard and 360 controller support
•Un-lockable Steam Achievements, Cards and Badges
38. Super ComboMan: Smash Edition
Crispy Combo Action
Enter a new action hero. An energetic islander with a funked up mullet nugget, wearer of loud Hawaiian shirts, eater of chocolate chip cookies, and owner of a talking fanny pack (yeah, a talking fanny pack). His name is Struggles, and he’s the working class hero with an 'All You Can' attitude, a spinning pile driver, and fireball moves to match.
Help Struggles battle an army of baddies and mega bosses from a giant construction organization called DoDoCo. Traverse through vibrant levels, unlock powerful moves inspired by classic 2D fighter games and punch your co-workers through brick walls in order to collect a paycheck along the way. Help Struggles keep a roof over his and his brother's head in this action packed 2D adventure.
● 2D Fighting Game Inspired Action (you know you love it) – Smash, counter punch, and forward dash into classic 2D platform action and take down an army of DoDoCo thugs coming at you with fighting moves straight outta the classic 2D fighting games move list.
● Mega Manga Bosses & Talking Fanny Packs (the obvious bullet point) - Test your twitch gaming skills and take on big beefy bosses with the help of Struggles' trusted flopping side kick, Flappy, the talking fanny pack. Struggles never leaves home without him.
● Unlock & Unleash - Earn your keep by beating down the DoDoCo baddies, and spend your hard earned cash on unlocking new powerful fighting moves like the fire uppercut, air dash, and the ole stand-by dive kick.
● Go Combo Crazy - Rack up killer kombos and activate powerful perks you can unlock in the combo store.
● Perks - It's going to take more than a loud Hawaiian Shirt and a talking fanny pack to defeat your enemies. Activate powerful perks like Infinite Smash and Heal Parry to put the beat down on the enemy.
● 2D Sticker Art Style - Rad 2D sticker art style will make you want to rock your own fanny pack. (Not for the faint of heart.)
39. Templar Battleforce
Templar Battleforce is an addictive mix of strategic combat and army building with the precision gameplay of RPGs. Step into a Leviathan mech and lead the Templar Knights in battle against fierce Xenos. Create your own unique Battleforce by recruiting an array of Templar specialists -- and invent distinct strategies for your fireteams. Deploy your forces in tactical scenarios that challenge both novice and veteran alike. Put your best strategies to the test and see if you can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in this futuristic turn-based wargame.
Armored in the Leviathan battle mechs, your mighty Templars will face hordes of terrifying Xenos, rogue human factions, and the ancient Narvidian threat. Slash and blast your way across a deep and deadly sci-fi universe -- waging war with cunning Scouts, righteous Soldiers, flamethrowing Hydras, specialized Engineers, deadly Sentry Turrets, and the indomitable Berserks.
Lead your squad as they blast, hack, and burn their way through the galaxy!
- Command your Templars in turn-based tactical warfare across 55+ unique scenarios
- Face diverse challenges in every deployment: corridor-to-corridor, open desert warfare, territory control (capturing tactical points), defensive last stands, scorched-earth retreats, infiltration deep behind enemy lines, and complex puzzles
- Lead your squad in battle against immense and mighty bosses
- Immerse yourself in a branching sci-fi storyline and explore a vast sci-fi lore
- Deploy specialist Templars and discover unique fireteam combinations with stealth, grenades, defensive overwatch, scorching flamethrowers, hindering attacks, and sentry turrets
- Face 25+ diverse enemy units: the Xeno, the Narvidians, and rogue human factions
- Build your unique battleforce with exacting precision, recruit and design every squad member
- Customize the appearance, armor design, talents, and equipment of your veteran Templars
- Endless combinations of squads, soldiery, and tactics will keep you coming back for more!
- Replay the campaign with your victorious squad in a New Game+ mode
The Templar Knights are a revered and storied martial order who were the elite forces for the Star Traders during their most challenging conflict: the Galactic War against the Guild.
Their unchallenged prowess derives from two key factors:
- Leviathan Battle Suits - They pilot 10 foot tall battle mechs known as Leviathan Battle Suits. Once designed for high-pressure environments and exploring gas giants and deep space, these mechs have been adapted for war.
- Templar Lineage - Templars descend from a Zendu bloodline -- a unique heritage that gives them the ability (with proper training and ritual) to pass all of memories from their lives (and any memories passed down by their ancestors) to a newly born child. This memory gift is known as a Templar’s Lineage – and it is what gives Templars their immense advantage in combat, tactics, engineering, and the ability to drive the hulking Leviathan Battle Suits. The player takes on the role of a Templar Captain who hails from a storied Lineage reaching back 87 Templars -- and who pages back through the memories to help cope with the dire situation at hand.
The Templar Knights are a martial order sworn to protect the Star Traders – the last known free humans. Under the guidance of the Templars and the prophet Shalun, the Star Traders departed the ruins of the Galactic Core, leaving behind desolation wrought by the great Galactic War. Guided by the prophet, the Star Traders sought a new home among the stars. Across the multi-generational journey of the Great Exodus, many ships have been lost, fallen behind, or splintered from the main fleet -- scattering the Star Traders to the galactic winds.
With the Great Exodus coming to an end, the Star Traders founded new colonies on the few remaining habitable worlds. The Templar Knights are called upon once again to defend the Star Traders and their new colonies from an ancient threat.
Templar Battleforce is the fourth Trese Brothers title set in the Star Traders universe. The game follows Templar Assault, the Trese Brothers’ original squad-based warfare game in which players lead squads of Templar Knights against the Xeno threat. Templar Battleforce inherits not only the rich story of its predecessor, but the game’s high tension and corridor-to-corridor combat style. Games created by the Trese Brothers are known for challenging difficulty progressions, so you’ll have the option to play on easy and normal difficulties -- or crank it up into multiple gears of insanely challenging combat!
Trese Brothers Games is one of the premier indie game development studios for desktop and mobile RPG and strategy games. Andrew and Cory Trese founded Trese Brothers Games in 2010 from a shared passion for challenging, highly replayable games. With more than six games on major game platforms and markets, Trese Brothers Games has more than 2.5 million customers . . . and counting.
Come join the family! We’re an indie studio built on the mixed skills of three brothers: Cory is the oldest and our engineering ninja, Andrew is the middle brother who both codes and draws, and Martin is the youngest and the artistic talent behind Templar Battleforce. You can find our team interacting with gamers every day on our forum about everything from features to new content.
We make games we love -- and we hope you’ll love them, too!
40. 2 Ninjas 1 Cup
Get ready for a game so stupid you would rather show your browser history than admit that you like it! Lots of action, explosions and yes, it's a penis-tank in the trailer.
What? You need more reasons to play "2 Ninjas 1 Cup"?
- Challenging gameplay with instant respawns
- Silly plot with voice acting so bad it will make you cringe (don't know which one is worse)
- Explosions. Everybody loves explosions
- Original gags. Terrible, but original.
Now we're sure that you want to play it, so here's a list containing things "2 Ninjas 1 Cup" doesn't have:
- 3D helicopters
- Answers to "Will Trump start the World War III?"
- A proof that Hitler knew about the concentration camps
- A diet plan for Yo Mamma who is so fat she broke your family tree
So what are you waiting for!? We need you to bring the cup back!
41. Little Red Lie
Little Red Lie is a narrative-focused, interactive fiction experience that reduces the traditional nine-verb adventure game structure down to a single, context-dependent interaction: LIE.
Gameplay consists of navigating conversations and environments which will require you to lie to both others and yourself in order to secure your financial and personal future.
If you enjoy realistic and dramatic stories in a contemporary setting which deal with weighty issues of family, society and politics, Little Red Lie will offer a unique perspective into the subtle (and not-so-subtle) deceptions that shape our daily lives.
STORY THEME: ARE YOU MORE AFRAID OF POVERTY THAN DEATH?
If you grew up in the 1980s and 1990s, you may have been shielded from the full weight of existence by a happy and prosperous middle-class family, as well as access to an education which seemed to imply that your own life would be similarly rich with possibility.
How is that going?
LIE: THE ONLY VERB THAT MATTERS.
Explore the contrasting characters and stories of Sarah Stone and Arthur Fox through a wide variety of dishonest interactions. And literally nothing else.
SETTING: SCARS RUN DEEP
Realistically told, and in a realistic place: The streets and landmarks of Scarborough, Toronto's most notorious, misunderstood and fiercely proud suburb.
TWO CHARACTERS, ONE FATE
Living in a common time and place, Little Red Lie alternates you through the perspectives of two individuals who never meet, but who are deeply connected nevertheless. Explore the dynamics of their lives, relationships and decisions as both of them come face-to-face with the consequences of who they are and where they come from.
42. Space Food Truck
Space Food Truck is a cooperative, culinary scifi adventure. 1-4 players take on unique roles aboard the Galaxy Gourmet. Their mission: explore a vast, procedurally-generated galaxy in search of exotic ingredients, craft delicious recipes, and build a powerful collection of items and abilities to withstand the untold dangers of deep space.GameplayYour team's goal is to complete all of your recipe objectives, which means collecting ingredients, crafting each dish, and taking it to the planet that's craving it. Each of the four unique roles aboard your ship contribute in their own way, and they'll all need to work in concert to succeed! Just like on a real space food truck.
- The Captain plots your ship's course, scouring the galaxy for stronger items and tastier ingredients.
- The Chef collects ingredients that other players discover and crafts them into delicious dishes. He occasionally eats his own cards.
- The Scientist researches each of the roles on your ship, choosing which crew members to empower with new abilities. He'll sometimes stumble upon artificial ingredients.
- The Engineer repairs and upgrades the ship, which is constantly pummeled by misfortune.
Each character begins the game with a small deck of 10 cards, which you'll play to move around the ship and do your job. You must add a card to your personal deck each turn, and you'll be reshuffling and drawing items and abilities from it all game long. Your goal is to assemble the strongest, most versatile collection possible to do your job, and ultimately bring honor and glory to your food truck.
- Supports 1-4 players locally or online.
- 4 Difficulties: Mild, Medium, Thai Hot, and Dragon Sweat
- Our procedural galaxy holds new surprises every play through!
- Games last 1-2 hours, save and stop anytime.
- Resume your offline games online, or vice versa.
- Invite your friends or match randomly.
- Play a live game from start to finish, or take turns asynchronously.
- 25 Achievements to tackle, plus 8 Steam trading cards to collect
43. Hell Quest
Only you can save the world from evil. You are a special agent with the code name "Hell Quest". You are embedded in the lair of the most bloodthirsty and armed gang - terrorizing the world. Your task is to destroy everyone in your path and save the world. Stealth is a platformer. With the choice of a unique weapon for your character. Dynamic gameplay is breathtaking - it will not leave you indifferent.
After alien meteorites crashed all over Capitol Island, plague started to spread. Soon beasts overtake as the ruler of the island and human became exiled.
To save her beloved brother from the plague, Carol entered the island to find cure.
But she soon realized it had became a much more crazy world then she expected.
DeHumanized is a Roguelite sidescroller action shooter deeply inspired by Metroid and Binding of Isaac.The world runs on physical rules with elements interacted subtly with each other. To survive you have to take strength from beasts, and learn rules how the world works. Would you lose in killing and destroying or would you stick to belief and humanity? Would you uncover the truth behind this whole plague?
Physics based interactions, raise and throw, jump and fly! discover for your own!
200+ prop to boost your ability waiting to be unlocked or discovered
Enhanced weapons and more explosion!
Randomly combined and altered levels for replayability
BEAST RPG system, each property not only make your character stronger but also affects the ending!
Enhanced element system. They now not only yields damage, change traits, but also interact with each other. Fire makes gas explode, water delivers electricity
Lots of hidden chambers now even with mysterious NPCs waiting for discover
Carefully tuned Boss Battles
To Old Friends came from UnderHuman：
Carl had entered the world of UnderHuman and disappeared for more than half a year, the trace for hunters has been covered with ruins.
As humanity grows weaker by the day, more and more people choose to forget and morph. The remainer of Humanity is in danger.
All beasts are agitated and fight crazy for survival.
But to save loved ones, Carol has to fight, just as those heroes who were forced to fight.
45. DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale
DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale is a 2D puzzle dungeon crawl with RPG, move optimization and resource management elements.
DROD RPG combines DROD's puzzle elements, strategy, world and story backdrop with player stats, weapons and armor, one-on-one monster duels, items, custom power-ups and treasure. It was inspired by the classic Tower of the Sorcerer and is similar in flavor to Desktop Dungeons.
As a puzzle/logic game, level layouts, items, enemy encounters, and treasures are all hand-crafted to bring you a series of engaging, well thought-out puzzles that are a joy to solve. Navigate through series of interlocking rooms, looking for the exit on each level. Spend hit points and resources wisely to power up and advance. Decide which pre-placed monsters to fight along the way. Battles resolve deterministically according to a clear set of rules. Get rewards from defeating enemies now or come back later when you're more powerful and can take less damage (hint: this is typically the better option).
Combining DROD's straight-forward interface and flexible puzzle widgets with the staples of dungeon crawling and resource management makes for a unique, genre-busting gaming experience. Play this game to relax and contemplate, or take advantage of its huge depth and optional elements of challenge and replayability to optimize your score against other Steam players. Along with a powerful level editor, modding capabilities and an enthusiastic player community producing novel puzzle content, this is a game you can enjoy for years.
Help Tendry, a member of the scattered Stalwart Army, escape from entrapment far beneath the surface. He might not be the ideal warrior, but he's got a lot of panache to make up for his lack in prowess. Or at least he's always good for a laugh. Keep him from killing himself in battle long enough to save his homeland of Tueno from the menacing Underground Empire.
- Upgraded version with Steam achievements, leaderboards and auto cloud-sync.
- 13 interlocking puzzle levels of interconnected rooms, filled with monsters, treasure, traps, secrets, and surprises.
- 25 custom swords, shields and special items to discover, each with unique capabilities.
- Dozens of monster types and boss enemies with varying abilities and behavior.
- Many other game elements based on DROD's singular logic puzzle experience.
- Powerful campaign editor. Dozens of high-quality free usermade levels available to play!
- Active, friendly player community on the Caravel Forum.
Contains both DROD RPG and the OST.
46. Top Hat
Top Hat is a 2D action adventure platformer, just like old NES games. If you are tired of “games” in which you get hit by heavy machine gun and grenades, and all you need to do is cover behind the wall to replenish HP, then Top Hat is a perfect game for you!
The story is about a golden top hat that has been stolen from our Hero. Now he has to to get it back. On his adventure the Hero will visit seven worlds, each one with his own graphic style.
The hero will meet many kinds of NPCs:
- we will help a guy with lost wallet,
- drink many bottles of rum with a pirate captain,
- smoke some strange tobacco with an old guy in the desert
- a platform gun, which shoots platforms, of course on which we can jump,
- a freeze gun which, of course, freezes our enemies.
- Seven worlds, each with 3 levels and a boss to fight (from fourth stage each level is divided on two parts).
- Each stage contains its own graphics style.
- Seven kinds of weapons, for example a platform gun which shoots platforms that you cam jump on.
- Mini quests.
- Funny cutscenes and other stuff.
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack made by Jakim.
- ACHIEVEMENTS. YAY.
- WE WILL PLAY ON YOUR NOSTALGY FEELINGS, BRO.
- Challenging. Really.
47. Vision Soft Reset
Peer into the future in this time-travelling metroidvania. Run, jump, shoot and more through varied environments as a clairvoyant cyborg on a mission to prevent a looming planetary disaster. It's a classic 2D action-adventure revamped with modern sensibilities and a plethora of new mechanics.Perceive the future!
- Revert time with ease to solve puzzles, undo damage taken and cheat death.
- View visions of enemy attacks a second before they occur, giving you a unique edge in combat.
- Manage varying "timelines" in the adventure with the innovative Time Tree system.
- Concise level design that trims the fat and respects the player's time.
- Fast-paced movement and combat.
- Diverse puzzles that make creative use of the player's abilities.
- Hidden techniques can be used to complete sections out of order, allowing skilled players forge their own path.
Using a controller is highly recommended! All major brands of controllers are compatible with the game. The keyboard is also supported, with rebindable keys.
Featuring fantastic pixel art by Arron Johnson and a rousing soudtrack by Will Savino.
There are many mysteries to solve and surprises to uncover in Vision Soft Reset. But hurry, time is running out...
NightmareZ is a side-scrolling platform action game with multiple enemies, lots of fancy features and retro visuals. This is a retro styled platform and action game which will immerse you in a unique world full of good and evil demons and there are also different scenarios to pass through including Mountain cave, The Land of Flora, The Land of the Hell, The Core of the Hell, The land of Snow, The Dark City and The Cave of The Hell with deadly traps, formidable enemies, power ups, and secrets.
Warning: This game is hard and challenging! If you are into this genre and love challenges, you can try out this game.STORYWho could ever think the Doom's day to arrive so early? The world has been completely consumed by the Darkness. The zombies and evil spirits manifested to rule over the world. The fate is displaying the NIGHTMARE of being consumed by the darkness spontaneously. In this catastrophic situation, a speck of light of HOPE appears. The person who has been lured to the battle field by the king of the darkness, is not a human being but a demon with unusual demonic power. He wants to fight against the evil forces. He had lost his family 5 years ago due to the sudden attack of evil spirits. He is now guided by a saint who provides him instructions from time to time. He is the son of the greatest warrior, Zaxina. He is Razor. There is a deep mystery behind the demonic powers of Razor, which his brother knows. Razor had never seen his brother from birth and hopes to meet him someday. His current aim is to seize and annihilate the evil demonic forces! At last, he would be able to rescue his brother but will he be able to rescue his father? Why can't he use his true demonic energy against the evil demons? Will his brother disclose the secret behind his true demonic power?KEY FEATURES
- Completely story Driven!
- 13 Scenarios to Play!
- Challenging Situations and Hard to Master!
- Find out keys to unlock and open special locked doors!
- Wide range of equipment including Ammo, Health, and Energy Boxes!
- Perform two powerful techniques like "The Multiple Shooting Skill" and "The Thunder Skill" along with single firing mode to destroy weak and formidable Enemies or Bosses!
- 4 unique and powerful bosses!
- Avoid Saws, Giant and Medium-Sized Blades. Otherwise, die for about a MILLION TIMES!
Are you ready to start a journey in the world of darkness or perhaps ready to die for about million times? Let's begin!
49. The Architect
You are an Architect, a mysterious humanoid creature sent to a polluted planet with the sole mission of cleaning it up, and rebuilding their world. However, you are weak and powerless, and are gifted only with the power of persuasion.
Across the ravaged landscape, you will encounter the inhabitants of this world: A variety of alien species of which you will need to befriend and use their abilities to help you to explore and build.
Explore, clean up pollution, and use teamwork to craft the most glorious city in the galaxy.
"Long ago, there was a thriving metropolis on a lonely planet in the middle of space. All creatures lived in great prosperity, and all were considered equals. All had equal say and equal rights. All was well.
One day, however, the oil they used to create energy for their city ran dry. The water, after dumping all of their trash into it, became too polluted to drink. The soil became dry and barren from overuse, and stopped bearing fruit and vegetables to eat.
Their way of life, abruptly came to a halt.
Soon after, the different species turned against one another, blaming each other for the situation. The Giants massive bodies required more food, so they were blamed with the food shortage. The Sagaraths and their constant need for Air Conditioning, were blamed with using too much electricity, and thus were responsible for the oil shortage. And the Cruplings, with their obsession with long hot showers, were blamed with running out of clean water.
They began to fight amongst one another, and a great war broke out between the tribes.
After years of fighting, the disparate tribes became too weak from lack of nourishment, that they all surrendered at the same time. The creatures went their separate ways and scattered across the world, no longer united with each other or even amongst their own tribes.
The few creatures that survived lived on scraps, and wandered the wasteland of their world. Over time, many forgot about their once great utopia, though the ruins of its many shops, houses, and infrastructure still remain.
You are an Architect, a genetically engineered humanoid with the sole purpose of cleaning up polluted and destroyed cities. You will be sent to this wasteland and there, you will journey across this ancient world, rid its waters of pollution, break down its decrepit structures of old, and recycle and reuse its materials.
Find the lost creatures, and use their help to traverse the world using their unique abilities. and in return, you will feed them, house them, and give them jobs and a sense of purpose.
You will make their lives better with new facilities, beautiful architecture, and renew their perspectives with artistic decoration, interior and exterior, re-purposing ancient artifacts and monuments that you find from the old world, using your own unique creative eye to turn the urban wasteland into a beautiful and live-able utopia, greater than the planet has ever seen."
But be careful, Architect. Although you are adept at making friends, there are many who will resist you.
And at night... The green stuff comes."
Welcome to Manyland, an open universe we invent and live together! In an infinite world of abundance, we create new things by drawing them, build new places, hang out and chat, collect, make music, party, script objects, go on adventures... and have fun together in ways none of us can predict.
"WONDERFUL ... so fun to explore, build, interact, and create ART. Such a variety of things in this world to do" -Joshua C.
"Exploring the world is a blast" -Massively
"The most exciting game I've played so far mainly because of its freedom to shape your world." -Cosmin
"i love this game!!" -Carie Corman
Draw, build, make music, party, go swim, script interacting objects and adventures, do sports, come up with puzzles, play, explore... Manyland is an open universe with no predefined story, theme or goal... it becomes what we will make of it!
Every pixel you see in Manyland is created by all of us together as community. We're two indie developers and this is our labor of love. Our top priority always is all of your happiness! We'll refuse to go compromised "pay to win" routes... let us show the world we can have a universe that's both sustainable, and makes all of us proud! Over 100 million blocks have been placed by all of us already, but we're waiting for one more person: you. If there's anything, please email us at [email protected] (a note on service availability)
A press kit is available.
"Sometimes a new online environment can feel very much like being born into the the world again." -Zach Austin