The best games like POPixel are:
- arrow_rightDark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
- arrow_rightSkulls of the Shogun
- arrow_rightToy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue
- arrow_rightSparkle 3 Genesis
- arrow_rightIron Marines
- arrow_right7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven
- arrow_rightGodus Wars
100 Best Games Like POPixel:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (11)
- iOS (20)
- Android (15)
- macOS (44)
- Linux (21)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (5)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (12)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (9)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (3)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (3)
- Web (2)
1. Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition is an RPG set in the grim landscapes of Lordran, bringing the series for the first time on PCs. An open, seamless world, which spans from the top of the mountains to the lowest depths, offers players a new experience in the form of constant dangers and easily overpowering enemies.
The main character of the game is the Chosen Undead, whose features and background are customizable by the player, following a steep path of fate, death, and life after death. The time is running short in the world, and only you can decide, will it hold fast or expire. The evergreen hills and the thick forests, the dark dungeons and the burning lakes of lava underneath the earth, all shall welcome the Chosen Undead with a deadly embrace. The outstanding soundtrack lets all the players immerse in the world of Dark Souls.
The game features a well-crafted fighting system, with various weapons and armor, magical enchantments and handy tools to help the player on their journey. Another point of interest would be the multiplayer mode, allowing players to invade each other’s worlds, and fight to the death or cooperate and take on the strongest in-game bosses.
2. Skulls of the Shogun
Skulls of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical strategy game, set in the fantasy of late medieval Japan. The story of the game focuses on the tale of a dead general, once destined to become the new Shogun but viciously interrupted by a stealthy foe. As he meets his demise, man learns that while not exactly he is capable of returning to life, but instead, he can set out on the way to becoming the new Shogun of the Dead.
The game features a set of missions, where the player has to control a small army and defeat their enemy, sometimes far outnumbering. Various tactics can be employed to achieve victory, and the clever use of each unit and their abilities often leads to a swift and fruitful conquest. Each map can be replayed, as different outcomes under different circumstances give new bonuses for the further playthrough.
The graphics of the game are hand-drawn, styled like a comic book, where every character looks formidable, but at the same time, hilarious. The strange humor of the game includes several gags about the Japanese culture, history, and mythology, and the dialogues between the characters do not leave any player dissatisfied.
3. Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue
Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue (also known as Disney Pixar's Action Game: Toy Story 2) is a platform game based on Pixar's computer animated movie Toy Story 2 and is the sequel to the first Toy Story video game. It was released for the Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Dreamcast, and Microsoft Windows in 1999 and 2000. A different version of the game, titled Toy Story 2, was released for the Game Boy Color on November 22, 1999. A sequel to the game was released 11 years later based on Toy Story 3. It would be re-released as PSOne Classic for PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable.
5. Iron Marines
From the creators of the award winner Kingdom Rush trilogy comes the most extraordinary space odyssey.
A real-time, dynamic and deep strategy game that will transport you to amazing and unknown planets. Immersive, engaging gameplay, ridiculously appealing art, and a touch of silly humor. Brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens await your command to face the greatest challenges.
Recruit and train the greatest heroes in the galaxy, lead them into dangerous missions against near impossible odds and unleash their mighty powers and abilities. Adapt your strategy by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of the combat, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers. Turn the tide of battle with bomb strikes, intelligent mines, support troops, turrets and a wide range of special weapons.
Armies of robots, crushed starships, gigantic monsters, unknown races, brave assaults, desperate rescues, audacious sabotages... the galaxy needs your command.
The galaxy needs the Iron MarinesGame Features
- Lead your troops in 21 campaign missions across three different worlds. Get ready to launch bold attacks, hold your ground, rescue civilians, hack supercomputers and all kind of heroic stuff. Each mission requires new tactics and actions to achieve victory.
- Test your wit on 21 Special Operations with their own combat rules and no mercy at all. Each stage a challenge to remember, with scars to prove it. We dare you.
- Unlock the Impossible Mode. Only for the most reckless of the dauntless. We double dare you.
- Defeat massive and unique Bosses in epic battles. They are mean, they are really really huge and they are determined to crush you. Suit up, Marines!!
- 40+ Upgrades to improve your strategy and empower your units with defense drones, napalm rockets, ricocheting blasts and much more.
- 14 Heroes with outstanding powers at your command. Train them to their full awesomeness or annoy them at your own risk.
- 8 Special Weapons to unleash hell on your enemies and give your tactics even more depth. What’s better than a well placed missile? An orbital strike of 50 high explosive missiles!
- Complete any of our 70+ Achievements and claim your well deserved reward.
- Find your fair challenge choosing your difficulty mode: Casual, Normal or Veteran. Don’t get cocky! Or Do! Your choice!
- Dozens of interactive easter eggs for you to find!
6. 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven
It's time to build nine of the most intriguing structures throughout history! Match runes to break blocks and uncover the lock and keystone for each round. Rotate the cube face to move your keystone along the pathways you've created to reach each level's lock and conquer all six sides!
Once you've mastered the faces of the outer cube, move to the inner cube where you'll attain pieces to build your compass. Build all nine amazing wonders, and you'll uncover the hidden city with the help of your map and compass. Don't miss this incredible and innovative chapter in 7 Wonders!
- Ground-breaking rotatable game board!
- Cool pathway puzzles to solve on each level
- Revolving board enhances power-up strength
- Nine all-new Wonders to build
Categories in common with 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven: Casual
Your friend Professor Nichols has gone missing. Armed with the archeologist's journal you set out on a journey that will take you to places - and times - you haven't even dreamt of.
Timelapse is a classic puzzle-adventure game that has been compared to the famous Myst.
You will travel through five breathtaking, faithfully-recreated, 3D worlds of ancient Egypt, Maya, Easter Island, Anasazi, and the mythical city of Atlantis. Each world will put your puzzle-solving skills to the test, before giving away its secrets. Can you solve all the puzzles and unravel the final mystery - that of the fabled sunken lost city of Atlantis?
Prepare yourself for the journey, the time gate has re-opened…
- Intriguing story that blends fact with fiction,
- Over 50 indigenous and challenging puzzles (from audio-based to mechanical to mathematical),
- Immersive non-linear gameplay with multiple story endings.
8. Godus Wars
Godus Wars mixes tactical Real Time Strategy gameplay with the mechanics of the God game genre.It’s fun, it’s simple and it’s brutal.
- Take control of one of four Deities, each with different play styles, abilities and powers.
- Use your might to battle over 7 varied continents, through hundreds uniquely designed and modifiable levels.
- Collect over 20 different Power Cards with potentially thousands of variations and use them to gain the upper hand in battle.
- Control expansive armies with up to 50 different unit types from Archers to Catapults!
- Wield up to 8 mighty God Powers to bring devastating destruction or protection to your followers.
- Maps that change as you play with the unique deformable land - No two battles will be the same!
If you’ve not had the chance to play our delightful, Zen-like re-genesis of the God-Game on Windows PC or Mac OS X, there’s never been a better time to do so!
Have you ever wanted to play god? In GODUS, you can sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, where your population of Followers will settle and multiply. As you rule over your living, breathing society, a civilization will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become. It is as simple to play as it is spectacular to behold. Come and lead an incredible journey - this delightful, charming world is waiting for you to make it your own. The Early Access build includes:
- Over 70 unique and deformable levels across two continents
- 4 playable Deities with a range of abilities
- 2 base unit types - Archers & Catapults!
- 20 cards with 10 power levels!
- 2 Deity opponents - including Bryan Henderson!
- Original Godus included
9. Critter Crunch
Critter Crunch is an award winning, arcade-style puzzle game, starring the loveable Biggs. Using his long, sticky tongue to grab critters from vines above, he feeds them to each other until they burst, dropping tasty jewels for him to gobble up. Using Critter Crunch's 'Food Chain' mechanic, players will eat their way through a smorgasbord of levels and gorge on a feast of modes, including Co-op and Versus multiplayer.
Oh, and barf. Rainbow barf!Key Features:
- Stunning Visuals: Hand-animated characters and backgrounds come to life in gorgeous 1080p at 60fps.
- 4 Single-Player modes: Adventure, Puzzle, Challenge and Survival offer something for everyone!
- 2 Multiplayer Modes: Team up with a friend in Co-op or battle each other in Versus. Both modes are playable online or locally.
- Addictive puzzle fun: With the unique Food Chain mechanic, players feed smaller critters to larger ones to make them pop! The longer the chain, the larger the reward!
- Tons of variety: Power Ups and Special Critters keep things fresh and offer new challenges.
10. SPACE HULK ASCENSION
Space Hulk Ascension
Set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of ancient vessels lost in the graveyard of space, players lead a small force of fearless Space Marine Terminators in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory, alien Genestealers.
The standalone sequel to Space Hulk brings an all new and improved single-player experience for the turn-based strategy game.
New Ultramarines Chapter
An all new Space Marine chapter, including a Terminator armed with Cyclone missile launcher.
Terminator Progression and Customisation
Earn XP during missions and level up attributes and skills, and give your Terminators a personal touch by customising their names, weapon loadout and appearance.
Campaigns and Missions
100+ missions spread out over 3 complete campaigns, and all new flash missions. These are opportunistic mini-missions encountered as you explore the deep unknowns of the Space Hulk that can yield a tactical advantage or be a deadly trap.
Play random generated Hulks in this all new way to play Space Hulk collecting points to challenge friends and foes on Steam Leaderboards.
Exploration and Discovery
Terminators reveal the layout of the Space Hulk as they venture deep into the darkness.
Additional Weapons, Tactical Options and Game Rules
Game mechanics have been reworked to make Space Hulk Ascension a true video game experience. Combi-weapons (Combi-Melta, Combi-Plasma and a Combi-Flamer) have been added to the game as well different firing modes like aimed shots and alternate flamer patterns.
Genestealers with Fleshhook, Feeder Tendril and Acid Maw biomorphs have been added to the game, each with their own special game mechanics. You can also encounter biomorphs with scythes that have multiple attacks or carapace for increased armor.
11. Shakedown: Hawaii
BUSINESS IN THE FRONT. BODIES IN THE BACK.
From the boardroom to the streets, build your corporate empire and destroy the competition.
Welcome to Shakedown: Hawaii, Vblank Entertainment's latest open world adventure. Shakedown: Hawaii parodies mega corporations, white collar crimes, and the most comically egregious business practices that go alongside. It playfully satirizes business that's so ballsy, you'll be left saying, "I'm not even mad, that's amazing!".
Build a "legitimate" corporation via open world missions, property acquisition, shakedowns, sabotage, market manipulation and collateral "re-zoning".
The entire island is up for grabs... or at least, will be once you ruffle enough feathers.
12. Alien Run
In a faraway galaxy, an evil creature of alien origin has built energy-stealing mechanical machines on six planets. Unless all of those machines are destroyed, the planets will die and the evil plans of an unknown villain will be brought to life. The main character - a little alien named Lou decides to save the planets and stop the villain.
A long way to victory lies ahead of you. Don’t forget about the obstacles which will try to stop you from succeeding. Jump, run, crouch, and move between three layers to stay up!
13. Russian SuperHero Dead Ivan
Somewhere, in the farthest corner of Russia, you can find him: the great Russian superhero Dead Ivan! Surrounded by the most common stereotypes, he's armed with a chainsaw full of magic and is always ready for a fight! Where else can you meet a bear in boots with a balalaika and ride along with him on the back of a dragon while shooting insidious geese?
Only here, at:
Motherland of Dead Ivan!
Within this game you might find:
- Many enemies: monsters, zombies, skeletons, Count Dracula, mushrooms, and the most terrifying of them all, geese!
- 5 different types of magic!
- Total freedom of action!
- Lots of gold!
- Democracy and intriguing storyline!
- And jokes! Oh, I already listed that, sorry.
14. Hive Jump
In the 24th century, humanity is at war with a hostile alien race. Outnumbered a million to one, mankind’s only hope of survival is the J.U.M.P. Corps. Its mission is to fight the alien menace hive by hive and planet by planet.
You and your friends assume the role of JUMPERS, and blast your way through procedurally generated alien hives in chaotic run and gun platforming action. Up to 4 Players band together in Local or Online Co-op to kill aliens, avoid traps, collect treasures and discover lost relics. Defeat fierce alien bosses to complete your mission and save the galaxy.Key Features
- Action Platforming: Engage swarms of aliens in frenetic combat. Avoid traps, withstand ambushes, discover treasures, rescue survivors, and more.
- Co-op Multiplayer: Among the best local multiplayer games on PC play with up to 4 buddies!
- Procedural Levels: Jump into procedurally generated alien hives. Level modifiers like dark levels keep you on your toes and offer new challenges to overcome.
- Unique Permadeath: Keep the transponder backpack in one piece! It is your mobile respawn point and if it is destroyed your team has no more lives.
- Challenging AI: Intelligent and fierce enemies will hunt you throughout the hive.
- Sci-Fi Arsenal: Pulverize aliens with pulse rifles, flamethrowers, and a variety of unlockable and upgradable weapons that persist between missions.
- Hand-Designed Challenges: Plunder challenge rooms and uncover lost relics to boost the power of your jumpers for that mission.
- Dynamic Lighting: Experience pixel-perfect dynamic lighting using Sprite Lamp.
- Daily/Weekly Challenges: Compete with friends and strangers to see who is the greatest jumper in the galaxy with Daily and Weekly Challenge missions with Leaderboards coming soon.
- Strategic Campaigns: The results of your jumps directly impact the ongoing galactic war against the aliens. Manage your planetary campaign between jumps in a turn-based strategy mode. Invite your friends and random Jumpers into your Campaign Missions for jolly cooperation!
- Gamepad Support: Play Hive Jump using your favorite console controller.
15. Deadly Sin 2
A thousand years of peace are shattered by betrayal, political upheaval, and war. Play as the hero Carrion Iblis, as the story of Siegfried, the Empire's true successor, plunges the world further and further into darkness.
Immerse yourself in a world of conflict as several opposing factions clash for dominance over the Archaelus Empire and its people. Take up the mighty blade of Carrion Iblis as he and his friends tear through a massive web of manipulation. Theirs is a journey that will crack open the doors of destiny, setting the stage for a truly epic struggle for the fate of the world!
In this adventure, Carrion must clash against enemies from within and without. He will face down his own countrymen, repel an invasion of undead foes, conquer his personal demons, find love, and challenge the power of the heavens.
Deadly Sin 2 is a 20-30 hour fantasy RPG epic. It is not a direct sequel to Deadly Sin 1; much like the games in the Final Fantasy series, Deadly Sin 2 is merely the next in a line of spiritual successors to the original. Deadly Sin 2 boasts a massively improved battle and menu system, as well as all-new features.
1) A fully scripted, back-view, conditional turn-based battle system by Mithran. This is a sophisticated evolution of the traditional RPG battle formula that includes a winner-take-all threat system, and new stats, including Speed, Build, Shield Block, MP Regen, and Equipment Weight.
2) An original soundtrack written by the game creator, Harmonic.
3) A large amount of dynamic, enjoyable, and rewarding side-quests that bring the world to life!
4) Augment system: customize any weapon, shield, or helm/body/arm armor with augments that you find or purchase around the world. Augments add stats, status effects, elemental changes, and other enhancements that are endlessly fun to play around with.
5) In-depth skill point system: each PC has a unique skill tree. Invest skill points gained from leveling up or completing quests. If you don't like how your character is developing, you can have your skill points refunded at an inn!
6) Monster nodes: find these nodes to disable random encounters and obtain skill points. If you want to fight enemies again, the monster nodes can be turned back on at your will!
7) Mouse interface: you can use the mouse to do almost everything, including movement. You can choose not to use the mouse by simply moving it off screen. Use Alt-Enter to toggle full screen mode.
16. Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition
Command the ultimate team of elite Space Marines.
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch is a turn-based strategy game, set on the edge of Imperial space, where your Space Marines will take on the Tyranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the insides of Tyranid bio-ships, the missions will see your Kill Team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
ENHANCED EDITION: The Enhanced Edition of Deathwatch is a remastered and upgraded release specifically for PC players.
- High quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- All missions remastered with dynamic lighting and special effects
- Brand new Space Marines from the Dark Angels, Imperial Fists and Black Templar chapters
- Fully re-designed, intuitive UI and customisable controls for keyboard and mouse
FIGHT: Embark on a journey to save the sector from the alien threat. Smash the alien threat in a bespoke campaign against the Tyranids.
COLLECT: Collect unique Deathwatch Space Marines. Customise them with a huge assortment of different weapons and wargear.
LEVEL UP: Gain experience points on missions and spend them on your Space Marines to unlock powerful skills and abilities.
17. Demise of Nations
Demise of Nations is a 4X turn-based grand strategy wargame covering the rise of Rome till the fall of modern civilization. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and modern countries including the Roman Empire, British Islands, Germany, Japan or the United States. From Rome to modern nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of trading, diplomacy, expansion, conducting research, exploration, managing resources, building, food distribution, governing and city management. Units at your disposal are Scouts, Swordsmen, Spearmen, Archers, War Elephants, Galleys and Longboats amongst others. Demise of Nations incorporates changing weather patterns such as shifting climates and storms. Rain during summer providing much needed humidity for your crops, while snowy winters will proof if you are ready for the challenge. Assemble your armies and take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-Based Grand Strategy covering Ancient to Modern Times.
- 4X Strategy: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate.
- Challenging AI based on Genetic Algorithm.
- Weather and Seasons including Snow, Rain and Storms.
- Diplomacy, Research, Trade and City-Building.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer/Hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Random Map Generator.
- Nations: Roman Empire, Gaul, Germany, Japan and the United States amongst others.
- Troops: Swordsmen, Archers, Horsemen, Tanks and Fighter Planes amongst others.
- Ships: Galleys, Aircraft Carriers, Battleships and Submarines amongst others.
- Played as WE-GO Turn-Based Game allowing for an Unlimited Number of Players.
- High Scores, Playing Statistics and Achievements.
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects.
The game includes one map for FREE. Other maps are available for download and cost $3.99+ for single maps or $19.99 for all maps. Multiplayer games are generally free to join. Hosting multiplayer games costs 5 cents/game. There is no subscriptions. This game is NOT pay-to-win.
If you like this game, please also try our other strategy games. You should be able to find the games in the same marketplace!
Thanks & Enjoy the Game!
TerraTech is an open-world, sandbox adventure game, where you design and build your own creations through a mix of crafting, combat and discovery. Explore a hostile alien landscape, or design with creative freedom. The choice is yours.
Start your career as an Intergalactic miner on a randomly generated infinite world in search of profit and glory in Campaign, sit back and build to your hearts content in Creative mode or pit your Techs against the clock and dare to run the Gauntlet Challenge. There are many game modes available in TerraTech to stretch your Tech building imagination to the limits!StoryIn the distant future, Earth's natural resources have been depleted, and as a resource-gathering prospector it's your job to travel to alien planets and scour them for valuable materials. But you are not alone! Rival prospectors litter the landscapes of these new worlds, and will fight to protect what’s theirs, and invade to take what’s yours. To make your mark, you will need to be cunning and creative.
Using the building blocks, guns, wheels, and wings from several Mining Corporations, you can build varied Techs to suit every purpose. Be it powerful armoured combat vehicles, unstoppable resource gathering machines, sprawling resource processing bases or a hybrid of all three - creativity is your key to exo-planetary success.The worlds in TerraTech are procedurally generated and infinite, so there are always new lands to discover and more resources to find. Treacherous mountain ranges, luscious grasslands and huge deserts are among the biomes you will encounter. More will be added as development progresses.The intergalactic mining industry is a profitable one, but you are not the only miner in search for new worlds to exploit. Defending yourself from rival miners will take time, resources and skill, with success leading to new territory and new lands. All equipable blocks and items can be damaged or destroyed, so ensuring you are sufficiently armed and ready for battle is a key element of both survival and prosperity in TerraTech. Get out there and show them who’s boss!By gathering and processing natural resources, players are able to construct storage, refining and construction bases in order to craft new blocks in the game. Like the look of that Venture Hail Fire Rifle that just tore your vehicle apart? Go prospecting for the needed resources, and craft a couple for yourself in the shiny new Venture fabricator which you just aquired, by beating their time trial challenge in the nearby mountains.All exo-planetary miners buy parts from the established Mining Corporations, which each have their own specific brand of mining technology. Get the job done with GSO, zoom around with high-performance recon specialists Venture, strip-mine to the max with the heavy-duty GeoCorp or act with miltary efficiency utilizing the stealth focussed Hawkeye. New Corporations we’re aiming to add to the game include deranged experimental scientists Reticule Research, technological superiority giants Better Future and the hive-mind AI swarms of LEGION. Completing missions and discovering blocks for each Corp will improve your standing with them, and gain access to the more sought-after components in their arsenal.
This is an Early Access game, with everything that implies. Please check the System Requirements to ensure your PC is compatible.
19. Iron Impact
Iron Impact is a tank TDS similar to many of the NES games we loved so much when we were kids, such as Battle City or Jackal. Use your indestructible tank to solve puzzles, avoid danger (and fireballs!), fight huge enemy land and air units, and of course challenge their fearsome leaders! Can you handle it?
20. Die for Valhalla!
Die for Valhalla! is a beat ‘em up with a twist. You are a Valkyrie, a ghost-like witch, sent to help Vikings save their world.
As a Valkyrie you have various magical powers. You can take control of Vikings and other creatures. You can also use summoning spells to give you an upper hand in your battles.
In this journey you will seek the truth about the world and about yourself. Things are not always as they seem.
Note: Gurgamoth requires controllers to playGurgamoth is a flying fighting game where the level is your weapon.
Gurgamoth is the perfect mix of party chaos and competitive strategy, ideal for sitting around on the couch with a couple of friends.
Your only weapon is the level itself: a shifting battlefield with different hazards. Gurgamoth is fast, relying on quick timing, but also your ability to read your opponent. Will they dodge your attack and send you flying into a spinning saw blade? Will they spend their attacks on a power up, leaving them temporarily vulnerable? Will they anticipate your attack and stun you while you're recovering?
Get inside their minds and earn the honor of awakening Gurgamoth.
- Unique levels, each with their own dangers
- Game-changing power-ups
- Tight flying mechanics
- Fantastic visual design
- Fast, party-friendly matches
- Full controller support
- The most fun you'll have summoning an elder god
Take control of five cute, mystical creatures of miniature proportions called CreaVures. CreaVures always travel in pairs, and they must use their special abilities to help each other solve interesting platforming puzzles. Set in a world with beautiful phosphorescent colors, these tiny creatures journey to save their homeland and restore light to their dying forest.
- Guide 5 CreaVures, two at a time, through beautiful and magical habitats & discover their unique abilities
- Jump, glide, swing, roll, and bounce through 18 levels of interactive, physics-based puzzle platforming as well as epic boss battles
- Use CreaVures together to complete puzzles in different ways
- Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of CreaVures
- Atmospheric music
- Lovable characters in whimsical cutscenes
- Creavures now speak 6 different languages! English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Dutch
Categories in common with CreaVures: Indie
23. Who's your Santa !?
Want some New Year's wonders? We have a story "beautiful" like Christmas in July. Are you sure you're thinking clearly? We will correct this!
The game is a puzzle. Definitely will break you a couple of convolutions.
The game is a test for a sick fantasy. If you pass it from the first time - think, are you all right?
The game, after which you will need 5 years of enhanced psychotherapy. By the way, we, too.
Do not say then that you were not warned!
You have friends? Break their brains!
Do you have enemies? Break their brains!
Do you have a YouTube channel? You know what to do.
Features of the game
1) A story that you can forget only by erasing memory
2) Locations with a sick fantasy, black humor and banter over stereotypes
3) Four soundtracks that you want to send to a permanent playlist
4) Trading Cards
By the way, after the release of this game, Greenlight was closed. But it is not exactly.
Ready? Well, good luck!
Categories in common with Who's your Santa !?: Adventure
- Various levels;
- A lot of abilities to learn;
- Hardcore action gameplay, which won't leave you bored;
- Control the time and space!
- All villains are people just like you: learn what's the reason behind them turning into their current state, or just fight them without further ado;
- Character leveling system;
- Three difficulty levels;
- Secret stuff and easter eggs;
But why does not everyone bother about Zaria's origins, and what is this place all about? May you succeed in solving the mystery of this world.
Go forth to various ages on your uneasy adventure to find the five keepers and to reclaim the power!
The evil Dr. Urchin has kidnapped Coralline! It’s up to Glowfish to free his lady friend and sea pals everywhere from his clutches in this underwater platform adventure.
Beware—while you scour the ocean floor in search of lost friends waiting for rescue, a host of enemies is lurking! Each level takes you deeper in the unique ocean world with new challenges and enemies at every turn. Gather your friends to make Glowfish bigger and better at challenging the boss on each level. Set the captive friends free by surrounding Glowfish with a powerful circle of friends, or circle the enemy to fire your blasting bubbles and win the battle.
Add to your team by collecting powerful Super Chums to help you along the way, and upgrade them by collecting coins to give you even more of an edge in each boss battle! Dive in and be prepared to be dazzled in Glowfish.
Key Features: 50 A-Maze-ing platform adventure levels
Unlock all 8 Super Chums
Collect coins to upgrade your Super Chums to prepare for each Boss Battle!
25 Steam Achievements
26. Meridian: Squad 22
Humanity is in peril. The first colonization attempt of mankind has failed and the colonist crew is missing. The leaders of the United Earth decide to send a highly trained specialist squad to planet Meridian to find the crew and bring them home safely.
Meridian: Squad 22 is a single-player science-fiction real-time strategy game with a focus on base building and advanced tactics. Every single choice, every tactical decision you make, shapes the outcome of your story. Will you take the offensive route or stay on the defensive? Will you consider the lives of your crew a priority or will you sacrifice them mercilessly to gain the upper hand?
Ede Tarsoly, the lone developer behind Elder Games has teamed up with Hexany Audio, the award-winning sound design team, to bring you an experience like none other with unparalelled fidelity.Key Features
- Control the fate of Squad 22 and the colonists in the 10+ hour story-mode campaign
- Vanquish your foes on planet Meridian in over 100 procedurally generated missions in Planetary Conquest
- Polished, dynamic and fluid unit control
- Over one hour of immersive music
- Fantastic sound effects brought to you by an award-winning sound design team
Every man should have a skill and for Vincent S. Daggerhood, that skill was thieving. Quick with his hands, there was no loot he couldn’t plunder and no treasure chest he couldn’t escape with.
For Daggerhood, life was good, until come that fateful day he was finally caught and in the name of justice, to pay for his crimes, he was cast into the forsaken caverns.
But this is not the end of Daggerhood’s story, for this is the beginning. Filled with the desire for freedom and a craving for retribution, Daggerhood has set his sights on stealing the King’s gold and armed with a dagger he can throw and reclaim by teleporting to its current position, across 100 levels, he’s going to need your help!
* 5 worlds and 100 levels
* 5 unique bosses
* In-level challenges that require the player to collect treasure and fairies
* New game mechanics introduced with each world
* Quick-fire platformer action
This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both PS4™ and PS Vita versions.
Network Players - 2
28. Samurai Gunn
Samurai Gunn is a lightning-fast Bushido brawler for two to four players. Each samurai is armed with a sword and gun, with only 3 bullets to a life. Discipline and quick reflexes are the key to deflecting bullets and sending your opponents’ heads rolling.
Categories in common with Samurai Gunn: Action
29. Mistwood Heroes
Mistwood is a huge forest-state populated by a variety of inhabitants. You will play as 4 different accidentally combined mercenaries who will save Mistwood from all adversity and even more.. With you will happen the most incredible events..
You will visit places such as the lair of the bandits, the royal castle, creepy cave, the Flamelands and even more of dangerous locations!
On your way will be enormous amount of bosses that will be a real hard challenge for you!KEY FEATURES:
● Extraordinary Bosses.
● Side Quests.
● Beautiful Music.
● Collection Cards.
● Secret Places and Achievements.
● Awesome Steam Backgrounds.
● Cheap Price.
30. Where's My Mommy?
"The craziest runner ever made!"STORYPoopy was living happily with his mother in a dark and moist place that was their home.
Then, one pink night, a violent and unexpected earthquake ejected Poopy's mother from their nest, leaving the little child alone and terrified.
"I will save you mother!" He sobbed.
And so, with all his courage, Poopy began a dangerous journey to save his mother's life.
Even though he knew that not a living soul had ever returned from the other side of the dark tunnel.GOALClear your way and SAVE YOUR MAMA. Because you love your mama not only for chocolate cakes.GAMEPLAYYou are a little poop (nothing personal) that has 3 super powers:
- GO HEAVY and break solid things
- GO LIQUID pass through thin paths and permeable objects
- DOUBLE JUMP because *frack* physics.
- A new and original kind of runner: 3 inputs, physics based, FOR HARDCORE GAMING LOVERS and also casuals. BUT MOSTLY HARDCORE.
- Random generated levels for every Mode
- A tutorial teaches you how to play
- Story Mode (3 levels of EPIC-NESS RIDE TO SAVE YOUR MAMA)
- Endless Mode (IF YOU WANT MORE SCORING)
- Hardcore Mode (ENDLESS AND VERY HARD RIDE THROUGH SOMEONE'S...INTESTINES)
- Optional BANANA SCALE
- Controller compatible
- Play as a very cute poop
31. Ranger vs. Space Mutants
Ranger vs. Space Mutants - It's a dynamic shooter arena.
In game you need to fend off the wave of mutants. To kill mutants you have 4 types of weapons, during the game you have to collect first-aid kits, ammo for your guns, that are scattered on the map and you'll need to shoot the eggs of the cosmic mutants in order to pull out additional ammo and first-aid kits. If you don't shoot space eggs in time, then mutants will start hatching from them. In game you'll meet bosses of the cosmic mutants, for which additional achievements are given.
You need to go through all waves of mutants to get to a new level.
32. Merry Glade
A Merry Glade is a bloody love story between Bunny and Carrot. Easy mouse control and funny puzzles make the game accessible for anyone. Although there’s the catch… There’s too much death and blood in it. Bunny will have to avoid all the traps and enemies to get to his Carrot. And sometimes it takes more than one try to do that…
From the developer.
Actually I don’t know what to say. Despite its childish style the game has lots of blood and gore. I wouldn’t show it to children…
33. Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers
Set off in chase of the lost Sock! Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers is a brand new platformer set in a crazy world, with infinite fun and hardcore challenges. What sets this game apart is that the main character simply can’t stop, so the onslaught of enemies, barbs and bullets will be intense!
The starring role is given to Sock, who is setting off in search of his brother. He finds himself in a parallel world, home to the crafty nibbles who live to kidnap the Socks. Who will stop these wicked kidnappers if not you?
Every weapon in this game is hot enough to burn the fingers! Dissolve the enemy in acid? Be my guest! Make a bunch of holes? Sure thing! Cut ‘em in half? Not a problem! After you kill a couple of nibbles, you’ll want to kill hundreds!
The game’s levels are full of unexpected twists. Don’t worry if you fall into a chasm – there might be a reward down there… or a pile of enemies ready to kick your ass. Change your playstyle depending on your goal: taking vengeance or freeing your buddies!
The journey takes you through three huge worlds. Each will meet you with a bunch of challenges, make you sweat with ever increasing difficulty and force you to forget everything you’ve seen before.
The game is 100% done, extremely well balanced, and tested by thousands of players from all over the world. All you have to do to start the adventure is wait for release day. NOT. A. MINUTE. LONGER.
- Platformer with runner elements
- Non-linear level completion
- A whole range of guns and content
- Animation, graphics, sound and music all made with passion
Ghoulboy is a retro-inspired style action platformer. Exciting new platformer that combines the action-RPG genre with hack 'n' slash gameplay. 2D action, heroic characters, gloomy environments, demonic bosses, these all seem to excite players a lot. Pixels will be combined with other cool retro elements and the result will certainly be something that will meet the needs of mobile gamers. Once in-game, users will get to control a heroic character who will often be seen throwing a spear to create additional platforms. To boot, puzzle and combat elements will further enhance the experience. You wouldn’t want to miss out on it. With the gold that you collect, you can increase your health level, your arsenal of weapons to be thrown away.
Slay as many monsters as you can, collect loot, avoid dangerous traps and defeat menacing bosses.
Ghoulboy brings back the look and feel of the very best classic retro platformers from the 90's, introducing refreshed and engaging gameplay mechanics. If you miss platformers from the 16-bit era, and think games nowadays aren't that good anymore, think twice! Ghoulboy is for you.
A GREAT ADVENTURE• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
MAGIC AND SWORDS• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
35. In Celebration of Violence
In Celebration of Violence is a fantasy action roguelike of exploration and murder. The methodical combat requires that you plan your attacks, dodges, blocks, and parries while considering your opponents and the environment. Death is permanent but you can improve your stats and purchase items to aid future lives.
Large, procedurally generated and interconnected lands range from plains, to swamps, to cities, to dungeons. These lands offer multiple paths to reach the variety of final bosses. Dungeons are a dangerous but rewarding risk. In dungeons you will have to move slowly and be on the lookout for traps and secrets while searching for the exit.
Elements interact with each other and the environment. Fire reacts to the temperature, weather, and any flammable objects, especially people. Electricity will arc towards entities and is especially dangerous around water. The chances of rain or snow adjust organically to the area’s climate and can become both a hindrance and an advantage.
The shrines of multiple gods litter the land. Players can choose to pray to shrines they come across to receive a variety of favors, bonuses, and items. One must choose carefully though; every god has a different price and some become displeased when their rival is the subject of worship. Some gods may also become angered by actions the player takes while adventuring, such as destroying foliage or killing civilians.
Scores of weapons, items, spells, and mementos are scattered throughout the world to find. One may acquire a powerful enchanted ballista early into one life, only for the next to yield nothing more than a couple of wooden clubs.
Mementos represent objects remembered from past lives and change the rules of gameplay. You may discover a memento that summons spiders from enemy corpses, improves your stats while on fire, or reverses the effects of death.
There are multiple paths to victory. One could be nimble and stealthy, charge in waving a hammer, raise an army of undead, harness a variety of spells, manipulate enemies into traps or flames, amass resources to acquire the most powerful items, or simply play it safe with a sword and a shield. The various characters simply offer different starting points, every decision is your own.
No life is predetermined for success. The cheery graphics disguise a brutal and unyielding experience. Unforeseen obstacles will need to be dealt with in real time and even a regular enemy will be deadly if you’re not careful. To reach the end, players will need to demonstrate that they are able to consistently overcome these obstacles. Failure can halt or even reverse progress.
As you accumulate experience, discover schematics, and defeat bosses you can become permanently better prepared to tackle future challenges. The choices and advantages a player has at the beginning of a playthrough will dramatically increase as they play. New characters, items, and bonuses are unlocked in ways that are only hinted at during gameplay.
36. Goblin Walker
This is an unconventional 2D belt-scroll action game, in which players won’t beat devils or dragons as an invincible warrior, but an evil, greedy and despicable Goblin. You will break into the villages which are guarded by soldiers and warriors, and destroy the facilities and rob the belongings. You will become a figure that everyone hates yet fears.
The Goblin King unravels the 300-year seal and revives, but his flesh body is rotten and only his soul exists. In order to break the seal, the Goblin minions have to break into the villages which are guarded by soldiers and warriors. They will fight with the well-equipped and highly skilled warriors, and kidnap the villagers and imprison them at the dungeons in the stronghold. Those villagers will be used as the sacrifices for the devil’s ceremony, which aims at the resurrection of the Goblin King.
Retro 2D belt-scroll action game
SIM and RPG elements
Easy to get started and operate, controllers supported
The enemies that players facing are not ferocious monsters, but brutally attacking warriors
37. Waddle Home
Waddle Home is a game about life as a benevolent alien who loves saving penguins and solving puzzles. Grab your Vive and guide penguins through a snowy world filled with traps, guards, and ice, and lead them back home to the Rescue Ship. Bop blocks and toggle switches to help them escape nasty traps and dodge those pesky robot guards. Save the penguins as fast as you can, and collect all three eggs in each level to get a high score!
- Hang out in an Antarctic wonderland, complete with the Aurora Australis and a spaceship or two.
- Bop and spin 40 different frozen levels! Maybe wear mittens?
- Catch snowflakes! Really! But not in your mouth.
- Collect eggs! Penguins love eggs. They also love fish, but those are harder to hold with a Vive controller.
- Check out whales and dive underwater (Note: We are not responsible for thawing out your Vive headset).
38. Aliens Go Home Run
A combination of Breakout, Shoot Em Up, and Baseball, Aliens Go Home Run puts you in the shoes of Sally, a young girl with a passion for baseball. When she hits a home run so hard, the ball flies into space and crashes into a faraway planet belonging to an alien race, creating a crater in the process. Now, the aliens are invading Earth as revenge, and its up to Sally to save the day!
- 70 levels of Brick Breaking Action
- 9 Intense Boss Fights
- Several different power-ups and enemy types
- Online leaderboards
- Level Editor
39. Leviathan Starblade
Choose one of three Leviathan fighters and battle your way through hordes of murderous aliens!
Leviathan Starblade is a vertical scrolling shmups (shoot’em up), but along with the standard forward facing guns each player ship also comes equipped with a turret. This turret can fire or swing your Starblade in any direction. The Starblade can be used to cut down most enemy projectiles. Switch between guns and blades to combat your enemies, but you can’t activate both at once. Use your weapons wisely because if you let too many enemies slip past then you lose the mission. While using the Starblade might keep you from getting hit, it will also stop you from shooting down the aliens who are trying to invade the earth. Choose your weapons and tactics wisely.
- Choose between 5 different Starblades, each with different advantages
- Customize your weapon loadout by picking two of 9 guns with unique firing patterns and damages. Switch between your guns at will.
- 3 different ship designs with 76 different colors and patterns to chose from
- 18 challenging missions and bosses
- 18 custom music tracks that you can switch between
- Controller support
- There are no extra lives or drops, but you do heal slightly between missions
- You cannot collide with normal enemies, but bumping into a boss and energy ships will cause damage
- Some enemy ships can only be destroyed with your Starblade
- All sprite, particle effects and music were made in-house
It is said that the old gods flew across the skies on fantastic beasts. Whether they called them phoenix, anzu, bennu, simurgh,seraphim, suzaku, anka, or dragons, every culture in the world had stories of flaming creatures soaring through the heavens. Only they weren’t stories. These were spacecraft. And they were not driven by deities but by ancient beings caught up in an endless war. For thousands of years these cosmic lords have fought each other in the great abyss of space with their fire breathing leviathans. Now the balance has shifted. The so-called gods who championed our sector have been dealt a terrible blow. They cannot protect us any longer. Now again as in ages past the conflict spirals towards Earth. Once more our world is about to become the front line in the eternal struggle. The dark horrors of myth and lore are coming.
Once they found us easy prey, but this time we are ready. No longer will man cower before the ancient evils who threatened our ancestors. Never again will humanity be enslaved to the will of false deities so that we might be the fodder for their wars. Now is our time. We will take this fight to the heavens. We will show the eldritch beasts and beings from all the hells of our religions and fables what has become of humanity in their absence. And before we’re through space itself will boil with the blood of titans and demons.
Sons and daughters of Earth, prepare yourselves. The gods and devils of your forefathers have returned to pass judgement. Let's go kill them.
Categories in common with Leviathan Starblade: Action
40. Deep Under the Sky
Try life as a strange jellyfish on a remarkable world. Learn to fly through the skies of a psychedelic Venus, to explore and flourish.
Fling, jet, grapple and roll your way through 80 levels of tentacle-flying physics fun. Time your bursts just right to explore every cleft and cranny of the floating beasts inhabiting the mysterious dark side of Venus. This game uses only one button but don't be fooled - you'll have to think like a jellyfish and zen to the heady biorhythms of the planet before you learn its secrets.Key Features
- Trippy chillout soundtrack
- 80 levels in four gorgeous worlds to explore
- Jet-powered jellyfish with grappling hook tentacles
- Only one button - play while petting your cat!
- Hidden bonus stars that I bet you can't reach
- Secret (well I just ruined it didn't I) hardcore mode
- Physics based explosions - jellyfish bits everywhere!
- Turn into a ball and roll like Samus
- Bouncers, gates, mines and other obstacles
- More particle effects than your human brain can handle
41. Lost in the Forest
Join the adventures of a little boy that is lost in the forest.
You must avoid all the forest creatures, like the fox, the frog, the hedgehog and many others (even a shark).
Travel through many locations and try to find your way back.
There are 20 levels filled with action. You will need to avoid spikes, use jumpers that will get you a new jump bonus, jump on popping balloons, switch gravity, push boxes, avoid creatures and collect diamonds. Each level contains 3 diamonds. Can you collect them all 60?
42. Oscura: Lost Light
Oscura, the apprentice lighthouse keeper, has accidentally destroyed the Aurora Stone, sending shards across the Driftlands and plunging them into darkness and danger. It’s now up to Oscura to find the shards of the stone and restore light to the Driftlands before the creatures of the dark can destroy it. Fortunately, the accident has fused Oscura’s hand with glowing fire, enabling him to wield powers altering anything the light touches. Each level challenges your puzzle-solving skills and reactions in this modern adventure built upon the time-honoured mechanics of classic platformers.FeaturesMaster the Light: Along your dark journey you’ll find four different powers, each designed to help you through the Driftlands. Destruction, Construction, Gravity and Time are yours to command. Master each unique light power in your dark journey through the Driftlands.
Discover the origin of our accidental hero: Oscura wasn’t always the Driftland’s trusty lighthouse keeper. And he didn’t always have his flaming hand. Taking place before the previous Oscura games, Lost Light reveals where our hero’s journey began and the fate of the original light house keeper.
Old school platformer meets new school design: Taking inspiration from classic platformers such as Super Mario Bros, Oscura Lost Light combines these elements with a modern design aesthetic.
Use your wits: The Driftlands aren’t for the feint hearted and Oscura’s not a fighter. You’ll need to out-think and outwit creatures such as the Lost Ones, Shagrims, Bewinged, Grymfus, Cursed Skulls and more. Just as challenging are the puzzles you must solve if you wish to survive.
Confront Evil: Just when you think you’ve succeeded by collecting the shards of the Aurora Stone, you’ll need to face the ultimate challenge and restore the Lost Light … but beware … Mavro the Lord of Shadows awaits. Only by defeating Mavro can you save the Driftlands.
43. Bubsy Two-Fur
Bubsy was lost to a legacy of shame obscurity after his cat-astrophic venture into 3-D, but he’s been given a new shot at video-game stardom with his first release of this meowllenium: Bubsy Two-Fur!
Bubsy Two-Fur is the authorized digital download version of Bubsy’s first two games, and the first official Bubsy release since 1997! Relive the games that started the notorious career of Bubsy Bobcat in their original incarnations, and experience for yourself the cat-titude and purr-sonality of the first gaming mascot to have a digitized (and unforgettable) voice, one whose words still resound in the minds of all who played his games: “What could paw-sibly go wrong?”
Bubsy Two-Fur features:
- Faithful emulation of the SNES version of both games packaged together in a single executable, letting you relive the games in their original glory smoothly on modern machines.
- Save anywhere, any time! 9 available save slots per game means you can make your own checkpoints any place or time you want. No more typing in passwords to restore your progress!
- Two controllers can be configured for keyboard or game controllers for co-op and competitive local multiplayer in Bubsy II.
- 'Paws' the emulation at any time to help you save or load the game at the exact frame you want.
- Steam Trading Cards featuring exquisite Bubsy comic book art.
The two games included in Bubsy Two-Fur are:
BUBSY in: CLAWS ENCOUNTERS OF THE FURRED KIND:
"I'm Bubsy. I'm tryin' to save the Earth from Woolies. No, Woolies aren't what you get from wearing cheap underwear! Woolies are space dweebs in flying saucers out to purrloin the Earth's supply of yarnballs. But enough about them. Let's talk about me!"
- 16 megs -"Over 40 awesome animations. Five wild worlds. Countless furballs!"
- 16 big levels -"An average of 300 screens purr level. Humongous or what."
- 7 music tracks -"Just like goin' to the show to see a 'Furminator' movie."
- Interactive cartoon -"Spend Saturdays playing cartoons, not watching 'em!"
- More Sound Effects -"I plop. I boing. I splat. I need medical attention."
- Gorgeous Graphics -"I'm prettier than Mel and Debbie Gibson combined."
- Digitized voice -"Next, I'm gonna get my own 1-900 number."
Defeat droves of dive-bombing penguins! Squash squadrons of flying pigs! Trash tons of turbo-powered sheep! It's all waiting for you in this wacky, whirlwind adventure through the Amazatorium!
- Toys! Bubsy has his very own action toy bazooka, a diving suit and a smart bomb.
- Thirty levels filled with a bazillion bad guys.
- Freedom! Thanks to his own portable hole, Bubsy can roam through any world anytime.
- Best Time or High Score - your choice.
44. Ways of History
- Varied map with 4 climates, full of seas, islands, rivers, mountains and hills. More than 50 resource deposits.
- Construction of improvements, roads, bridges and new cities.
- More than 100 different Wonders of the World and buildings. Banks, temples, barracks, recycling stations, castles, market squares etc.
- Everybody can find the suitable role. Bloodthirsty warrior or greedy merchant. Wise scientist of reckless prowler. Purposeful ruler of peaceful farmer.
Many features of this real-time strategy are known to all Civilizers.
You start from a Stone Age little village with a bunch of tribesmen. Development follows the Scientific tree that is already known to some people. It contains almost 250 sciences and technologies.
New buildings, possibilities and troops are gradually unlocked.
The path of a small village to modern megapolises net goes through Medieval wars, technological revolutions and ages of bloody terror. Players start Nuclear wars or step into the Golden ages while exploring new territories.
And, finally, the SpaceShip...Countries (you are not alone)
Players start to merger into countries soon. This changes the gameplay, bringing it to the new level. Global wars and continental trade unions. Diplomatic collusions and treacherous plots.
In general, gameplay is full of different mechanics. A lot of ways to interact with the world and other players.A bit of epicness (you don't need to read this, but we had to write it... moreover, that's the way)
Everybody can become a great general, and numerous armadas will turn enemies into ashes.
Someone, who chooses the way of genial scientist, will find out all the secrets of the Universe. And maybe nations will obey the speeches of the experienced and insidious politician. Perhaps, your cunning merchants will connect powerful empires and remote villages with their caravans, bringing the whole world under control of money...In conclusionIt will be a very long description of the entire Ways of History universe if we start it. The shortest way is to dive into it. And it's worth it...
45. Defence to death
Defence to death - game in genre "Tower Defence". Defend Your castle from monster! Show Your's strength and wisdom.
- Build, upgrade and sell towers.
- Earn money in the mine (click on mine)
- Destroy enemies by clicking them!
- Buy upgrades for towers in the shop. Without it you'll not able to upgrade tower.
Categories in common with Defence to death: Strategy
The beloved Flash RPG series played by millions lives again in an all-new adventure that's not a sequel or a simple remake. When Sonny returns from the dead without his memories, he finds himself caught between the conflict of a seemingly endless horde of mutated monstrosities and a mysterious paramilitary force. With the help of some unlikely allies, he will discover his destiny is greater than he expected, and maybe save the world.
Sonny is a challenging turn-based, combat-focused RPG where unlocking and combining the effects of new skills and abilities is required to topple foes with an enormous amount of power. Sonny is designed for cunning and creativity with an emphasis on strategy and difficulty as the gameplay evolves. Featuring stunning artwork by Jet Kimchrea and an engrossing original score by David Orr.
- Engaging, mysterious storyline full of secrets, conspiracies, and zombies.
- Combat-focused gameplay with an intuitive interface.
- Battles with an emphasis on strategy... think your way through it, don't grind.
- Intriguing party members with their own unique abilities.
- Upgrade and enhance your equipment to grow even more powerful.
47. Bombing Bastards
- Single-player adventure: help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy!
- Local battle for 1 to 5 players using game controllers.
- Online battle: LAN or WAN, with up to 8 players per room.
- 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
- A large bestiary of critters to blast.
- A multitude of items and power ups to collect.
- 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them.
- Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8).
- 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
- Controllable with the keyboard + mouse or with a game controller.
48. Age of Fear: The Undead King
Age of Fear: The Undead King is a refreshingly fun strategy title that marries a tabletop wargame with elements of RPG. The game features a huge variety of units, a novel hex-free battle system, morale, and flexible multiplayer.
Play as an evil necromancer or a noble knight in two fully voiced story driven campaigns!
- Two long scenarios - play as an evil necromancer or a noble knight in fully voiced story driven campaigns!
- Hex-free battle system - units are no longer constrained to artificial grids. Unit's size matters too.
- Steam Workshop integration - create your own world and share with the community!
- Easy to Play but Hard to Master - Age of Fear is very easy to pick up but with deep and emergent strategy.
- Low hardware requirements - the game will even work on that old laptop of yours.
- Permanent death - all characters that fall in a battle will stay dead - unless an evil Necromancer raises them as Zombies!
- Diverse enemy roster - game features 160+ unique units with over 250 different spells and skills.
- AI behaviour is modelled on a neural network system and influence maps. Age of Fear has probably one of the most advanced strategic AI's ever created!
- Items and artifacts - there are over 100 unique items in Age of Fear, which are randomly distributed. Items not only give bonuses, but also unlock powerful skills and spells.
49. Nova Nukers!
Nova Nukers! is a multiplayer battle game for up to 4 players (online and local)! Explode your friends on colourful planets with a large variety of bombastic items!
Jump into online multiplayer to play with players from around the world, invite friends from your friend list for a private online session or get together with them at your place to enjoy the action on your home couch. Alternatively you can also test your skills first and battle the AI-Bots at 5 increasing difficulty levels.
Pick one of 5 characters and start battling to unlock all 6 planets, 14 items and 20 different character skins. Explore the planets different settings such as a snowy ice, dusty desert and hot lava.
Nova Nukers! fast paced combat system and environment destruction will launch all your boredom into orbit. The vast amount of explosions and craters will always keep you on the edge and wary of the dangerous core underneath the planet’s surface. In addition, the catch mechanic establishes exciting duels that will show who of you is the best Nova Nuker!
Try out different game modes and explore additional settings to customize your games and make them as ridiculous or balanced as you like!
50. Sleengster 2
Years have passed since our hero Sleengster has defeated the Tikkirama for the first time. But the enemy is regrouping.
Betrayal and anger has led to the regrowth of the Tikkirama Organisation and all Sleengpeople are in danger. This time no mistakes, they have attacked during winter.
The only thing on their mind is the gems, they need to steal as much of them as they can to disrupt the Sleengpower.
One more battle, Sleengster has to decide about the future of his homeland. Will he be brave enough to go through the winter hell once again and burn some tikki heads?
Or will he be too weak to last on the cold air of Tikkirama evil. This is where you get in!
Help your old Sleengster pass 30 completely new levels and dive through the ice cold waters swarming with vicious murderfish. Enemies stronger than ever, cold resistant
and very angry!
Do you have what it takes to sleeng them off and save the sacred gems?