The best games like PolyRace are:
- arrow_rightFinal Fantasy VII
- arrow_rightSlime Rancher
- arrow_rightUntitled Goose Game
- arrow_rightAnna's Quest
- arrow_rightPit People
- arrow_rightDiaries of a Spaceport Janitor
100 Best Games Like PolyRace:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (15)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (43)
- Android (22)
- macOS (66)
- Linux (38)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (12)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII is a Japanese role-playing game, a seventh installment in the series, excluding spin-offs. The main events take place in the world of Gaia, in the city of Midgar; the game combines standard fantasy elements with steampunk and other science fiction, providing the players with well-defined lore and locations.
The main character, a mercenary named Cloud Strife, joins the cause of disrupting a megacorporation, which was destroying the planet with its excavations for energy. However, the storyline offers much more beyond that, allowing players to discover the secrets of Midgar, and eventually, save the world.
Final Fantasy VII follows the trend set by previous games of the series, offering a grand world map to explore, with unique locations and lengthy battles. The combat system is a trademark for the genre and the series, where the player’s team and the enemies trade blow in a turn-based manner, employing different skills and items until either side is defeated. The game’s art style is innovative for a Final Fantasy, as it uses 3D models over 2D backgrounds, resulting in a unique and memorable art style.
2. Slime Rancher
In the far-distant future, far, far away in space (to be exact, a thousand light-years from the Earth), on the planet Far, Far Range, mega-corporations (they, it turns out, will be with us in the distant future!) discovered the ideal source of income, universal natural resource - Plort.
You can produce almost anything from Plot - from food and household chemicals, to solid alloys and incredibly powerful batteries.
Plort is a concentrated mucus produced by slimes - jelly-like living organisms of various species and characteristics.
Slimes, unfortunately, can not be taken to Earth to breed and receive the right amount of Plort. We have to fly to 'Far, Far Range', to build there something like a ranch for slimes and for all this to hire earthlings. One of these earthlings, the space rancheros, the brave young girl Beatrix LeBeau is the character of the game. The girl (and the player) will fly a thousand light-years in a deep sleep to equip a ranch from a Hobson Twillgers, study the planet's environment, collect, feed and breed slimes.
To get the necessary hints the girl can look for notes of the former owner - they meet on the territory of the ranch, and also communicate via Star Mail with a close friend from the Earth. In conversations with a friend, we learn a lot of things about the former, earthly life of the heroine - this information will be important.
Gameplay and economics
Slimes need to be fed, and this is important. The rest they will do themselves.
It is necessary to feed them not by anything, but by appropriate products. But slimes will produce a lot of Plort - and Plort can be sold on the market, having received currency - newbucks. For newbucks you can buy equipment for ranches and so on. The world of the game is not known until the end, it is possible and necessary to travel through it, opening up new locations, finding new slimes for the ranch, as well as food for slimes and other new resources.
From different types of slimes you can get hybrids. However, with this you need to be more careful - you can get aggressive evil slimes, which will have to be dissolved with water.
Slimes are quite diverse. Ordinary slimes are generally friendly, but they can be dangerous not because of evil will, but because of some natural features like thorns, emitted radiation or the ability to explode.
Some slimes are more productive than others, they produce more Plort. It is these slimes that are created by hybridization, since it is difficult to find them in a natural environment.
Ordinary slimes sometimes merge into a huge Gordo-slime - inside such organisms there are often valuable resources and other interesting and useful things. To get all this, you need to blow up the Gordo-slime.
Adventure. The world is open for research, there are no serious restrictions. You can develop as you want. You can communicate with other ranchers, carry out their assignments and exchange resources with them.
Carefree is an adventure mode that goes even easier.
The five-day trial is a mode in which you need to earn as many newbucks as possible in 5 days.
"The steel master of the ranch" - the conditions in this mode are so complicated that it resembles a game of survival. In the mode there are unique tests that change the impression of the game.
3. Untitled Goose Game
It's a lovely day in the village, and you are a horrible goose.
Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples' back gardens to the high street shops to the village
green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone’s day.
- A horrible goose (that's you)
- A town full of people just trying to get on with their day
(you hate them)
- A dedicated honk button (!!!)
4. Anna's Quest
Dragons, witches, trolls... No one can stop Anna. With her telekinesis, unorthodox use of torture instruments, a knack for improvisation and the help of a shady fox she just makes her way. She communes with the dead, shuts off the local taverns beer supply and gets old ladies behind bars...
The world of author Dane Krams' debut on the game development stage isn't as cuddly as it may seem. Anna however, is actually perfectly nice - or is she? It all starts with freeing talking teddy bear...
Anna's Quest unfolds a hand-drawn, grim tale with a good dash of self-irony.
- Unlimited inventory with special slot for a baby dragon
- Small-time Vandalism
- Discover a Unicorn's inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis - this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic Point & Click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)
You are Aragami, a vengeful spirit with the power to control the shadows. You’ve been summoned by Yamiko, a girl imprisoned in the city fortress of Kyuryu. Embark on a dark journey full of blood and secrets to discover the truth about aragami. Infiltrate the occupied city of Kyuryu with your supernatural powers and fight Light with Shadow. Uncover a story about twin souls bound together by destiny that surpasses time and memory.Key Features:EMBRACE THE SHADOWS
Create your own shadows to become invisible. Teleport from shadow to shadow while you hunt down your targets. Use a wide array of Shadow Powers to creatively dispatch your enemies.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Multiple paths to beat each scenario and approach every situation. Play as a merciless emissary of death or an undetectable ghost. Your story, your choices.
Fight Kaiho, the army of Light, and rescue Yamiko – the mysterious girl that summoned you and that is the key to your existence.
6. Pit People
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!Highlights: Single Player Mode
2 Player Co-op (local & online)
Local 2v2 Arena
4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
“Guidance” from a mysterious and power-hungry narrator (voiced by Will Stamper, "BattleBlock Theater")
Signature Behemoth art style & humor
Please consider purchasing only if you wish to support the development of Voxelized.
You should wait before purchasing if you want to play a game with more content on it.
There will be frequent updates.
From next update there will be multiplayer support. (0.4.3)
That will transform the game in to a
Polygon-medieval-multiplayer, in a closed enviroment.
The randomly generated voxel terrain might be deleted from the game. But it is not yet decided.
Please understand that it is in development, and it is not finished.
"An Early Access title, may have random crashes and bugs"
Please read the Early Access Description above.ConceptIn Voxelized, you gain a control of a knightPlanned Features
- Other game Modes&Scenes
- Almost anything YOU want. I will add most of the requested features in game.
Please note that Voxelized is in very early stages of the development.
Even though you can get it now for cheaper at early access, please remember that it is unfinished, but it is fully playable.
As mentioned on the Short Description:
This game is on Early Access, and it means this game is not yet finished.
It is under development as you play and i will keep on updating as much as possible.
There will be many bugs, mayby even crashes. I´ll always fix them as soon as possible.
I cannot promise that you will get to keep your saves, but i´ll work hard to make sure your saves will be saved
I want to point that out because there have been too much confusion within the Early Access games.
8. Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
Take in the trash...
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor is an anti-adventure game about picking up trash in an alien bazaar. Play as the Janitor, an Alaensee girlbeast with a municipally-subsidized trash incineration job and dreams of leaving the planet of Xabran's Rock far behind her.
Explore the Spaceport! Navigate the maze of alleyways, side streets, plazas, and bridges as you search for discarded items to burn. Investigate one of various entrances to the mysterious subterranean sewerdungeon, or climb the ominously symmetrical Ziggurat to get a better view of the urban landscape! If you pay attention and keep track of landmarks, you won't get lost... probably.
Embrace routine! Spend your days cleaning up litter, finding food, and testing your luck at lottoshrines scattered throughout the area. Daily tasks form the backbone of your life as the Janitor, providing structure and monotonous security in an uncertain world! Do not deviate from your routine. Pray, work, eat, sleep. Do not deviate from your routine.
Suffer the Curse! Stick your scentflaps where you shouldn't, and you may just walk away with an ancient cranial entity haunting your every waking moment! Consult local Necresses, pray to the Nine Goddesses, purchase ritual objects, and rub the giant sword to balance your personal luck favorably! Maybe that will make the whispering stop!
Embark on an anti-adventure! Find a middle ground between your life of menial drudgery and a culture of exciting quests and powerful heroes, and you might finally find a way off Xabran's Rock!
mild content warning for: gender dysphoria, catcalling, poverty, drug use
10. Catch a Falling Star
Catch a Falling Star is a casual and relaxing game where the aim is to catch falling stars and score points. A fun and relaxing game with beautiful graphics and soothing music - perfect for when you want to play something, but don't want to think too much.
- 3 Beautifull themes each with their own music
- 22 Extra baskets to unlock and catch stars in style
- Catch falling stars to score points
- Your basket fills up as you catch stars, but only once you deposit on either side of the screen, you score the points
- Avoid falling ice, which slows you down and take up valuable space in your basket
- Wind blows from either side, pushing objects in that direction
- Various power-ups, like a speed boost, extra life, no wind, etc.
- Avoid hazards like lose a life, slow basket, fast stars, more ice, etc.
- Catch star coins, with which you can unlock more basket space, additional baskets (more than 20 designs), more themes, or one-use power-ups for while you play
- Submit your score to our online leader boards
- Controller support
So, if you are looking to sit back and relax, why not catch some stars!
11. Forged Battalion
Towards the end of the 21 century, the effects of climate change have devastated the world and a military force called “The Collective” has spread across the globe. As part of the resistance group it’s time for you to join the fight!
Customize your unique faction in a new take on real-time strategy as you fight in a variety of skirmish, solo, and multiplayer battles. You are not only a commander, but also an engineer – so you have ultimate control over your faction’s units, factories, superweapons and economy.
Manage, customize, and develop the blueprints of your emerging faction to create ever-evolving factories and units. Between missions a deep tech tree unlocks components that you’ll use to design combat units. As more technology is unlocked, your designs become more advanced and powerful.
Using resources gained in battle, you’ll unlock new options through the metagame Tech Tree to choose the archetype, armor, locomotor, weapons, and special abilities such as stealth and regeneration that will make your faction one of a kind. Ultimately, you will have access to the most powerful options, including an array of deadly superweapons to launch against your foes.
Forge your FactionModify every unit chassis (Infantry, Light Vehicle, Heavy Vehicle, Aircraft) with a host of weapons, support and locomotor types. Add regenerative armor to your light vehicle, or add an anti-tank gun to your aircraft. Adapt to every situation, and every opponent.
Persistent Tech treeEach battle you win, in each mode, contributes towards your faction’s technology upgrades with different science paths; advancing tech tree unlocks blueprints.
A dynamic story campaign The resistance needs you to forge a new force to be reckoned with. Play through an exciting story campaign that will test your ability to react and adapt to the increasing threat of the ‘The Collective’.
Online multiplayerJoin up to seven other players in a variety of online multiplayer modes for intense tactical co-operative and versus action on dedicated servers.
12. LA Cops
Alright, listen up! I got the Mayor on my ass about this like a hernia, and he wants you guys on the case. Why he wants you guys, I don’t know. You’ve cost this department more than all the Precincts in the rest of the state combined!
Anyways. You’ll be headin’ up a team of cops in LA, and you’ll be goin’ up against all manner of bad guys, packing some serious heat! Not ta mention The BIG Boss, Hawaiian Mo. Sure, it’ll be dangerous, but heck, it’s nothin’ you ain’t done before.
LA Cops is a fast, action packed 3D top down shooter set to a theme of 70s Cops in LA trying to do a tough job in a tough town. Gameplay includes an extra edge as you control two cops, using them strategically to get one up on the bad guys!
A smart targeting system UI allows, you, the player to position your cops tactically whilst taking out the bad guys in real time.
When you buy this game you get:
- 8 main and 5 optional levels to play through. Each level is broken down into multiple sections totalling twenty overall.
- Six Cops to choose from each with their own attributes that can be upgraded with experience points during play. Attributes include health, speed, ammo clip size & damage.
- Five weapons to take out bad guys with including Pistols, Uzis, Shotguns, Assault Rifles & Grenade Launchers.
- Destructible scenery
- Multiple cut scenes tell the story of these Cops in full 3D. Just like people, not all Cops are bad & not all Cops are good.
- Plus a Rock soundtrack that needs to be played loud!
13. Garfield Kart
Use your best driving skills and the bonus objects to be first across the finish line! But watch out... it's a free-for-all out there!
- 16 DIFFERENT CIRCUITS — stunning 3D environments from the world of Garfield (Garfield's neighborhood, the city, the Mally supermarket, the sunny farm, the misty docks, the oasis, the dark manor house, etc.)
- 8 CHARACTERS — Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry and Squeak.
- 8 BONUSES for some crazy attacks and defenses (Exploding Diamonds, Lasagnas, Pies, Magic Wand, Pillow, Bewitching Perfume, Flying Saucers)
- 3 GAME MODES: Grand Prix / Single Race / Time Trial
- 3 DIFFICULTY LEVELS: 50cc, 100 cc and 150 cc
- DAILY CHALLENGE: Try out a new challenge every day!
- CUSTOMIZE your characters with tons of hoods and accessories
14. Blueprint Tycoon
Build your settlement, gather goods, ensure maximum efficiency and make a profit!
In Blueprint Tycoon you are tasked with running a settlement by gathering raw materials and crafting them into complex goods to be supplied to your contractor for a profit.
Create your own Blueprints for each Crafter/Harvester using multiple Workers with a multitude of Tools and try to create the most productive Blueprints.
Profit margins are razor thin so you must focus on ensuring peak efficiency at every point of your supply chain, if something breaks you must be swift in managing your cash flow before your treasury runs out and you face the wrath of unpaid Workers!
- Plan your Island for maximum efficiency
- Hire workers and keep them happy, fed and most importantly, paid
- Colonize other Islands and set up trading routes
- Research new products to supply more profitable contracts
- Maximize productivity by creating your own Blueprints
- Manage your supply chain and keep everything working at peak efficiency
- Optimize your contracts for maximum profit!
Strap into the cockpit of the Cobra – the most powerful tank ever built – and experience first-person VR combat across neon-scarred sci-fi landscapes in an explosive campaign for 1-4 players.
Load your tank with a wide range of devastating weapons and power-ups, and blast your way to a colossal final showdown.
EPIC VR TANK WARFARE
Battlezone offers unrivalled battlefield awareness, a monumental sense of scale and breathless combat intensity.
LIMITLESS SOLO & CO-OP PLAY
Experience a thrilling campaign for 1-4 players where different environments, enemies and missions blend together across a procedurally generated campaign. No two playthroughs will be the same!
Unleash destructive weapons and awesome special equipment, from laser-guided missiles and rail guns to EMPs and shield boosts
Unlock more powerful tanks, weapons and special equipment and pick from hundreds of deadly combinations!
Experience where it all started with Classic Mode – featuring original two-track controls and worldwide leaderboards to test yourself against!
16. Clone Drone in the Danger Zone
CONGRATULATIONS HUMAN! 🤖
Apologies for the brief agony while we harvested your mind. But now your thought patterns are safely encased in this sleek, shiny robot!
With a laser sword.
SURVIVE AND PERHAPS YOU WILL EARN UPGRADES.
GOOD LUCK IN THE ARENA.
We hope you survive longer than the last contestant...
Oh, and the one before that...
1. Story Mode - One part epic tale of human defiance, another part laser swords.
2. Endless Mode - Challenge yourself to fight through 86 level variants spread across 5 difficulty tiers. Can you make it to 🏆TITANIUM🏆 ?
3. Twitch Mode - TWITCH PLAYS YOU. Your Twitch stream viewers earn coins, bet on your gameplay and spawn enemies to kill you (or give you ❤️s—if they really like you). !spawn jetpack2 Kappa Kappa Kappa4. Challenge Mode - Bow-only, hammer-only, can you still survive the arena?
5. Level Editor - Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of awesome human-built levels!
Features (in the game right now!)
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment: In addition to looking cool, the ability to cut off body parts is central to the gameplay. Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered.
- Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning. You are never safe, as any blow can instantly kill or dismember.
- Entertaining Commentary: With 7,421 spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a running commentary of your performance and react to your activities.
- Upgrade your robot: jetpack, bow, kicking, deflection, clones, giant hammers, FIRE 🔥🔥🔥.
- Terrifying robotic enemies that actually get pretty hard! Sword robots, bow robots, Spidertron 5000, Spidertron 6000, gigantic hammer bots. So many things to dismember.
See Early Access description above.
Hone your sword skills now, before the rest of humanity gets its turn. JOIN THE HUMAN RESISTANCE!
Or don't! It's your future-robo-funeral... 😈
17. Rabbit Hole 3D
Find out how deep the rabbit hole goes!
Rabbit Hole 3D: Steam Edition is a minimalistic retro puzzle game.
The game features 3D word puzzles based on Chapter 1 of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Players must navigate through keywords generated from the book’s initial chapter.Features
- Supports SteamPlay. Play it on Windows, Mac, and Linux!
- Contains audio clip of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Chapter 1 - Down the Rabbit Hole)
- Dynamic procedural graphics with a minimalistic retro look
- Retro chiptune soundtrack
- Steam Leaderboards and Achievements unlock! Compare your scores with your Steam friends!
18. Ben and Ed
Ben and Ed is a 3D platformer, which takes place in an uncommon dystopian world. The player controls Ed the Zombie, who is forced to participate in a grotesque game show called "Rundead".Will he beat all obstacles Hans Showmaster confronts him with, to save his best friend Ben?
- Lose your limbs, but that is ok, you're a zombie!
- Survive deadly traps, well... you're dead anyway!
- Liberate your best friend Ben, he really needs your help!
- Defeat monstrous machines!
- Throw your head to reach hidden locations and recover your body!
- Jump, creep, dodge, crawl... come on! Just reach the goal, no matter in what condition!
- 23 deadly, colourful obstacle courses filled with blades, hammers, lasers, acid, dog food and chicken.
- Unlockable challenges.
- Chicken, chicken, chicken, CHICKEN and Chicken!
Ed – the Participant
A few months ago, Ed won the „Candy Fun Marathon“ silver medal. Unfortunately he died a few minutes later from a heart attack.
For more than 4 days nobody found his body, rotting in a nearby field. As fate willed and for reasons unknown, Ed became the first undead. For days he aimlessly wandered around, finally being found by a young boy named Ben.
Ben – the Prize
He is just a normal boy. Well, he never had any good friends, but is fine with this. Ben always liked to roam the ruins and bleak fields around his neighborhood, where he one day discovered something unbelievable. Ed, an undead, walking around the dreary landscape. Ben chummed up with Ed and started to feed his new friend meat and dead animals he found. This went well, until Hans Showmaster heard of Ed.
Hans Showmaster – the Host
He is famous, rich, ruthless and the creator of countless successful Shows that brought joy and distraction to the poor population of a wasted, hopeless world. When he is informed about an undead, he creates a new format and abducts Ben to "persuade" Ed into his twisted new game show.
19. Major Mayhem
Arcade cover shooter inspired by Time Crisis, Metal Slug and 80's action heros! He's got an itchy trigger finger, some scratchy stubble, and a fondness for shooting dudes in the face. Run and gun your way through gorgeous 3D environments as you embark on a mission to rescue your kidnapped girlfriend from the Forces of Evil. Guns, grenades and an assortment of other tools of destruction are at your disposal, and you'll need every last one of 'em. So what are you waiting for, Major Mayhem? The future of the Free World -- and your love life -- hangs in the balance.Features
- 45 levels of non-stop action
- Battle your way past hordes of enemies in three picturesque environments: Tropics, Metropolis and Desert
- 100 Achievements to earn and collect!
- 150 Mission objectives (mini achievements). For extended gameplay.
- 20 different weapons to unleash hell with!
- Heaps of costumes and hats for the Major.
20. Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
„Listen! The end is nigh!! Hear my words and prepare! An ancient cult has set foot in our lands! They call themselves -The Sons of Dawn- and pray to some dark elder god. They have started recruiting people for their cause all over the country. I fear that they want to try to awaken something which should be left sleeping. Something dangerous and sinister! Something that might destroy us all. Spend your last of days wisely...“
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
- 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
- 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
21. Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
Are you ready to adventure like it’s 2001? Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island is a passionate revival of the legendary 3D platformer genre with classic gameplay, playful gadgets, and a lighthearted story set in a gorgeous, colorful world reminiscent of our childhood adventures.
Go on an action-packed adventure, collect gadgets helping you explore a beautiful paradise and save it from destruction. It’s up to Skylar Lynxe, our nimble and courageous heroine, and Plux Owlsley, the trusty sidekick, to prevent the villainous CRT from conquering their newfound home and turning it into a wasteland.
Traverse the tropical beaches, volcanic caverns, snowy mountain tops, and merciless desert of Clover Island. Fight an army of CRT’s minions, and find powerful upgrades expanding your abilities. Explore the island with the freedom-boosting Jetpack and uncover its mysterious past with the puzzling Time Orb. Are CRT’s turret bots giving you trouble? Grab their missiles and send them back, turn their gatling fire against them and send his minions flying with the powerful Magnetic Glove!KEY FEATURES
- Wield a powerful mechanical arm and whack robots to your heart's content!
- Expand your moves with gadgets like the Jet Pack, Magnetic Glove and Time Orb!
- Explore every nook and cranny of Clover Island and rescue its natives from CRT's imprisonment!
22. Gal*Gun 2
The Craziest Shooter Yet!
Help swarms of girls escape their demon possessions by using your Pheromone Shot gadget for euphoric exorcisms.
A Gorgeous New Cast!
Woo the girl of your dreams in a twisting, turning story full of surprises. With the aid of alluring angel Risu, become romantically entangled with girl-next-door Chiru and childhood sweetheart Nanako.
Become a Knight in Shining Armor!
Manage your schedule to receive quests from the academy's love-struck girls, and satisfy their demands to unlock new missions and story scenes.
Harness the Power of Vacuuming!
Equip the awesome Demon Sweeper gadget, capable of sucking up Gal*Gun 2's pesky demon menaces… and perhaps some clothing too!
Full Motion Controls
Throw yourself into the middle of the action, and beware approaches from all angles!
23. Jet Car Stunts
Race as fast as possible, master the most difficult stunts and drive the Jet Cars like no other!
Jet Car Stunts is a different breed of racing game and a remake of the iOS game of the same name.
Master difficult stunts, set the fastest times and let your Jet Car Stunts skills shine.
Are you good enough to master all the tracks with elegance or will you get left behind?
24. VCB: Why City
You will walk in shoes of usual guy named Vano that returns to his hometown to conquer it again and help his old friends with their many problems. Haters make an attempt on Karina the streamer's life, genius rapper MC Heck still doesn't have a girlfriend and the game called VCB, made by legendary Kirill and Mihan, is littered with bad feedbacks on Steam. All these problems are yours now.
There will be a whole city at your service, with its surprising sights and precious transport. There will be a work with burrito delivery-boy, helping with video for cool rap-singer MC Heck, intimacy with sweetie pie Karina and also not letting famous game video-blogger Anton sue Kirill and Mihan for his burlesque image in game VCB!
It's a real game for next generation, made with the most advanced technology. It will surprise you by unusual characters, sudden twists and turns and truly impressive game world! Conquer that city! Show it who the boss is!
Game budget is 1 trillion dollars (maybe, African), so you won't find a game as quality as that one!
- Advanced physics of weapon and cars
- Unbelievable detailing (4K textures)
- Exciting diverse gameplay
- Music by acknowledged stars of all time
- Charismatic characters sounded by professionals
25. Shooting Stars!
Shooting Stars is a refreshing colorful and funny take on the classic arcade shoot'em up, bullet hell, shmup, space invader like, whatever you want to call it – but finally, with evil aliens disguised as superstars, cats and rainbow lazers. Superstars like Justin Belieber, PewDerPie, Kanye East, Han so low and many more.
Did you just say rainbow lazers? Yes! Rainbow freakin’ lazers!
Shooting Stars has over 50 stunning ultimate weapons and items to collect. Every item will completely change the way you play. Don’t be afraid to use attacks like Clone Warriors, Freedom Sheeps, a Ro-Cat launcher, the Disco of Doom and so much more. Every game you play will be completely different. And the best part is, pay once – play forever!
Save planet earth in various game modes. Challenge your friends with daily generated levels or go at it alone in the rogue like Card Hunt mode.
Shooting Stars is the complete package of quirky internet awesomeness and shoot‘em up retro feeling.
* over 20 “celebrity” bosses and 16 beautiful collectible cards
* challenge your friends in a global and daily highscore battle
* collect up to 50 amazing ultimate attacks and superfoods
* two different game modes
* weird and funny satire on pop culture
* every game will be totally different
* ride a freakin’ hoverboard
* Rainbow Unicorn Approved
26. Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut)
Narrative-adventure playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation!
Think The Walking Dead meets Home and The Last Express, with a dash of To The Moon!
Freeform exploration with Rich dialogue
What might you learn searching the fundraising Gala and talking to patrons? Perhaps the less you know the better?
Meaningful choices and Unintended Consequences
Can your choice change the fate of a Nation? What other result could your meddling have?
Cast of ambitious and influential characters
What if they die? More importantly... what if they live?
Complex setting of violent domestic conflict and industrial revolution
A devastated country - but is it your place to fix it? What if your educated guess is wrong?
Dynamic and surprising Ending
The choice is *entirely* up to you - but what other factors may be affecting the outcome?
Online Stats to compare Your Choices with
Anonymous aggregate stats of everyone's playthroughs will let you see how your own choices compare! Are you one of the good guys?Free VersionThe basic game, without the extra character and bonus materials, is also available for free from our Official Website!
27. Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply
"Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply" is a new Chapter from the original Suicide Guy game series.
The game is a first person action-puzzle game set in a world of dreams.
You'll assume the role of a nice big guy unable to wake up from his dreams. Your task is to help him to step out of them.Features
- 3 to 4 hours of pure gameplay set inside Suicide Guy's subconscious
- A whole new story with an unexpected plot twist
- Physics based levels
- Ultimate moves: able to pick up items, throw them, activate mechanisms and even burp.
- Funny creatures to annoy
- Vehicles to drive
- New Collectible items to find
Gamers will have to use different items in every kind of situation by solving original brain teasers.
Despite the title, the game is NOT at all about suicide or depression.
28. Flynn and Freckles
Flynn & Freckles is a third-person view, single player game with a great amount of exploration and thrilling platforming. As Flynn we’ll need to deal with a series of puzzles, fight against loads of enemies and basically jump our way out most dangers in order to escape a mysterious and cursed island.
F&F gives us the opportunity to enjoy, once again a 3D platformer game, oldschool 90’s style with a renewed artistic approach and all of it revolved around a fantastic pirate setting.
Flynn, a young pirate, decides to begin a perilous quest in search for the most valuable of treasures: Captain Freckles' Sword. But, to his surprise, the sword is possessed by the old captain’s spirit. Now both of them will have to face the dangers of an island full of secrets and the curse that rests upon the treasure.
- Wide amount of platforming action, puzzles, combat and exploring.
- Collectibles and other secrets that await for you to discover them.
- Meet charming characters and fend off dangerous enemies!
- Fun and casual story with a key component of humor.
1Quest is a turn-based roguelike RPG where you play as a young adventurer who pursues an evil blood cult that has abducted several children, including the princess of the kingdom!
You got 7 days before they can start their evil ritual to summon an ancient demon by sacrificing the children. Each region of the realm contains dungeons full of hostile creatures, but you will also find help and get various rewards depending on which path you take towards rescuing the children. But you need to hurry, if you want to save them all...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and prevent the blood cult from summoning the demon.Key features
- Turn based RPG
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinities for more diversity and replayability
30. Airstrike HD
At ease, pilot!
Your goal is to destroy all buildings on the mission and defeat all Bosses. One combat operation includes 5 levels and 1 boss mission. The aircraft will lose altitude with each descent, so be cautious! The randomly placed bonuses on different building storeys might boost or hinder you during the bombardment. If you find such a Bonus crate, try to hit it before it’s gone. If a bomb hits the Crate, you get one of the 10 bonuses.
5 combat flight operations
5 aircraft types
5 tricky bosses
5 good and 5 bad bonuses
Weather affects the gameplay
Achievements and cheats
And, of course, a secret level with a seagull!
31. Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion: HD Renovation
Spooky and her mansion of creepy cuties are back in Spooky’s Jump Scare Mansion: HD Renovation! Can you survive 1000 rooms of adorable terror? Or will you break once the cute facade dissolves, and you find yourself running for your life from the unspeakable, hideous creatures that dwell and write in the bowels of this house? They wait for you. They wait, and they hunger for your encounter. . .
Spooky’s has been recreated in the Unity engine, featuring HD graphics, 3D models, and some new twists and turns along the way. Now with full controller support, Steam trading cards and backgrounds, new specimens, the ability to toggle between the old and new specimen visuals, and Oculus Rift and Vive support. This new version of Spooky’s will also have Endless Mode and all DLC bundled together. This new game will also have a “Build Your Own Mansion” feature integrating with Steam Workshop. There will be both tools in the game to edit rooms and a development SDK that allows players to create new specimen, mechanics, and whatever they desire and share them on the Workshop!
WHY THIS IS A NEW GAME:
As you might know the original Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion was written in GameMaker 8 - which only has the most rudimentary of 3D support. In order to add features like 3D specimens, VR, Mac & Linux ports, and to fix a lot of the nagging issues (like getting stuck on corners) and other much-requested features it has to be rewritten from the ground up! We're taking this opportunity to add all that and more in Unity - which is a modern fully featured natively 3D engine that is a lot easier to work with for this kind of game than old GameMaker.
32. Countryballs: Over The World
Hello there, player!
Countryballs: Over The World is an adventure game obviously based on Countryballs jokes.
You are playing as Polandball, who just ran out of his ointment. Will you succeed and get it?List of features
- Funny design
- Simple controls
- Three game-modes
- Funny Achivements (A lot of countryballs)
- Cool story
The story is a simple platformer with one of the endless modes being a challenge for you to find Polen and the other one is Polandball in Russia.
33. Loot Hound
A scavenger hunt with your dog, what will you find today?
In Loot Hound you play the role of a hoarder, pack rat and collector of odd things that you find meaning in and you’ve discovered a great way to find them; take a dog for a walk and see what it digs up!
Loot Hound is a casual exploration game with elements of sim and strategy.
- 132 loot items to start collecting, can you find them all?
- Each loot item you discover reveals a little about your character's history and personality
- Own up to three different dogs each with their own unique ability
- Control your dogs by extending, retracting and pulling on the leash when necessary
- Your dogs can detect, track, dig, be distracted, heal, wander, chase, be chased, break free, pee and become exhausted
- Upgrade your dog's skills including digging, detection, concentration, stamina and luck
- Explore twelve different parks from the small Muddy Backlot to the Titanic Botanic
- City Park Patrol are on the lookout, don't get caught digging up city parks
- What's landed in the Buxton Wheat Field?
Full Controller Support - Loot Hound can be played using Xbox 360, Xbox One and Thrustmaster GPX controllers on Windows and Mac.
34. Totally Reliable Delivery Service Beta
TRDS OPEN BETA
Buckle up your back brace and fire up the delivery truck, it's time to deliver! Join up to four friends and haphazardly get the job done in an interactive sandbox world.
Delivery attempted, that's a Totally Reliable Delivery Service guarantee!
- Local and Online Multiplayer: Go it alone to ensure the safety of your deliveries, or join your friends and put your teamwork to the test.
- Controlled Noodly Chaos: Unpredictable ragdoll physics meets snappy platforming. Sprint, leap, dive, and grapple with ease, but collide with something and you'll be knocked out cold!
- A World of Distractions: Take a break from deliveries and play around! The world is chock full of toys, vehicles, and machines that can be used for work or play.
- Ragtag Crew: Customize your blue-collar workers and get your rear into gear, it's time to deliver!
35. Super Pixel Racers
- Rally Cross: Classic race against up to 7 other drivers
- Rally: Reach checkpoints on a procedurally generated outdoor track
- Land Rush: Be in front of the pack when the time ends
- Takedown: Destroy the other cars
- Hunt: Chase the target down
- Drift Show: Score points by drifting
- Thirteen Unique Racetracks: From desert dunes to the city streets. A host of unique pixel environments set the stage for some truly super pixel racing.
- Hone your drifting, score some Nitro: The more you drift, the quicker your nitro gauge fills up. Use it for an instant hit of speed; equally useful for dodging obstacles or slamming into opponents.
- Vehicle Damage & Explosion Mechanics: In-race collisions result in visible damage to your pixel racer. Once a car takes too many hits, it goes up in flames!
36. The Adventures of Mr. Bobley
The Adventures of Mr. Bobley is a 3d platformer adventure game featuring physics based puzzles and challenges that also require you to drive vehicles and operate heavy machinery. Set at a skyscraper construction site, the game’s goal is to climb ever higher and higher. The game is all about physics and interaction with the environment.
Mr. Bobley is just your average construction worker who arrives to work in the morning only to find intricate puzzles to solve. He has to prove his skills in a hazardous construction site environment. To advance in the game he has to figure out how to use various kinds of construction machinery to his advantage.
While the game looks almost like a 2d platformer, the character can walk in any direction. The camera view is locked overlooking the scene at a constant angle. Even when driving vehicles the camera angle remains unchanged. To aid the player in orienting themselves in 3d space, small graphical help is provided in the form of a jump distance indicator and a picture-in-picture window.
There are 24 levels in the game. Each level has several puzzles that you need to solve in order to advance to the next puzzle. Level design can be quite complex because there are usually multiple floors in one level. Higher floors become transparent to prevent blocking the player’s view. Nonetheless, the player always knows where to go because the exit is always to the right and upwards. This is yet another game mechanic taken from classic platformer games.
All puzzles are based on physics interaction with the environment. You have to drive cars, trucks, fork-lifts and tipping lorries. Use cranes and elevators to push, haul, lift and transport objects as necessary to overcome challenges and get obstacles out of the way. You also need to build bridges and make stairways. There are also various minigames like maze puzzle, escape run, even a soccer match.
RODINA is an immersive space exploration game which allows players to seamlessly travel across an entire, full-scale solar system. Seamless means your character can travel anywhere - in space, on planets, and in your ship - with no loading screens!
Walk around your space ship, or anywhere on full-size planet landscapes. Fly through a planet's atmosphere to its surface, or out into deep space. Fight the Xeno swarm, both in fast-paced FPS combat and in thrilling dogfights, and learn the secrets of the demise of the Vanguard Colony Ship and the role of its mothership- Rodina.Rodina is in continuous development! Please try the free demo before buying!
Rodina is made mostly by a single, obsessed developer - a 10-year veteran of the games industry who previously worked at Bethesda Softworks on Oblivion and Fallout 3. You can always contact me at [email protected]
- Full-scale, procedural solar system
4 full-size planets, 50 randomized major asteroids, something like 45,000 minor asteroids, and one enormous star!
- Seamless planet landings
Fly straight down to a planet surface from orbit, get out, and walk around
- FPS Combat
Use your blaster, missiles, or powerups to handle the Xeno infestation
- Combat with alien ships
Several different alien ship types, and 5 different weapon types, including heat-seeking missiles
- Customizable ship interiors
Easily personalize your ship’s layout and share your design with other players
- A Story and Background fiction
As told through books, emails, and logs
Future Vision:Over time, I intend to work on Rodina towards the direction of "Daggerfall in Space" - a seamless procedurally-generated space RPG on a massive scale.
Frankly, this is crazy! I can't make any promises about where or how long Rodina will go (and I ask you to buy only based on what you see here now), but I can promise to keep working on Rodina for as long as I'm able to. I'm committed to making Rodina great, and I hope that what's already released shows that I'm capable of delivering something different, vital, and fun.
Please try the demo, and if you like what you see and pick up the full game, all your money will go towards Rodina's future development!
38. Time Recoil
Time Recoil is a top-down shooter where you Kill to slow time, enter slow motion gunfights, and gain special moves. The satisfaction of punching through walls while time slows down is beyond words to describe - you must experience it yourself! KILL TO SLOW TIME!
Your super power: Kill to slow time. Subsequent kills give more time in slowdown and enable you to conduct unbelievable slow motion feats!
Kills in slowdown grant special moves. With special moves you Dash through walls and enemies. The more kills you gain, the more devastating the move. Combine slowdown and moves into a wall busting chain of destruction!
The Time Machine at the rebel base will take you to the past via a wormhole. Mission goals range from assassination to rescuing scientists. Expect the unexpected along the way...
You are the hero of a rebel organization with one goal: Kill Mr Time.
The mad scientist controls a time based weapon of mass destruction. You must stop him in the past or you will lose the future.
39. Selma and the Wisp
Imagine you were alone and afraid.
Imagine you were lost with no one to help.
Imagine you were a child facing its worst nightmare.
In utter darkness even the dimmest trickle of light means hope.
Selma and the Wisp is an astonishing platform game with a particularly eerie feel to it. Densely packed with logical puzzles and unexpected obstacles, the game incorporates innovative gameplay, low-poly models and an spectacular animations.
Created by a group of passionate developers led by a visionary artist, “Selma and the wisp” offers key features:
Innovative co-dependent control system of two characters simultaneously, controlled by gamepad or mouse
A lot of amazing puzzles to solve, interspersed by arcade elements.
Artistic mastership of graphic design in low-poly style in which each frame is a masterpiece.
Follow the wisp. Collect the lights. Don’t look back.
40. Tech Support: Error Unknown
Become a leading Tech Support specialist as you resolve customer issues. Hack your system to unlock its potential, GPS track lost phones, scan profiles to blackmail customers, or simply propose they reboot. Climb the corporate ladder or secretly join the rogue hacktivist group, the choice is yours.Key features
- Solve a series of technical problems
- Blackmail customers for personal gain
- Choose your friends wisely
- Engage in procedural conversations
- Hack your way to the truth
- Rise above a simple tech support specialist
41. Team Racing League
Team Racing League
In Team Racing League, racing skill meets team strategy. Two teams of three players battle each other to the finish line. Only one player needs to finish first for a team to win. Other players can choose to support their racer, fight for position, or screw over opponents using a range of unique abilities. Activate anchor mode to obstruct opponents. Roast blocks or hovercrafts using your afterburner. Boost into enemies or connect your hovercraft to a teammate to extend into a roadblock. You decide which role to fulfil. Team up with friends, strategize and beat the opposing team!Features:
- Compete in online multiplayer 3v3 team racing.
- Experience intuitive, skill-based drifting and racing physics.
- Assume multiple roles: race, support or troll.
- Use disruptive abilities like roasting, anchor mode and movable force fields.
- Connect with a teammate and activate unique dual player mechanics.
- Team up with friends and climb the leaderboards as a team.
- Race your own ghost in time trial to practice your track knowledge and racing skills.
- Predict the winning team and vote for MVP in Twitch mode.
Team Racing League’s development was inspired by top-down retro arcade racing games like Super Off Road and Championship Sprint. Instead of relying on power-ups, the game is all about teamwork and racing skills. It aims to be a pure racer, without artificial equalizing mechanics. During the race, the entire track and all racers are visible in a top-down view, giving both players and spectators an excellent overview. Team up with friends and beat your opponents together in exciting online multiplayer matches!
Award-winning same-screen party racing for up to 16 players! Race brutal-cute aliens on exotic planets, using weapon powerups and physics-based vehicles to annihilate your competition in frantic round-based combat. Connect spare gamepads, laptops and smart devices as extra controllers.Features
- Addictive racing mayhem for all ages featuring brutal-cute aliens, exotic locations and absurd weapon powerups
- Squeeze 16 local players onto the same screen using gamepads, laptops and smart devices as extra controllers
- Battle friends and family on the couch, compete against others online, or play career mode solo against punishing bots
- Highly customizable party game modes with dozens of gameplay modifiers and presets for endless variety
- Simple controls for newcomers, with advanced strategies for veteran players
- Round-based combat ensures quick respawns and allows drop-in drop-out play
43. Pigeon Fight
Have you ever seen a group of pigeons fighting for bread?
As a player, you become one of them!
You can play in local multiplayer up to 8 players (good for parties)!
You will eat like Pigeon!
You will move like Pigeon!
You will dance like Pigeon!
You will peck like Pigeon!
You will coo like Pigeon!
You will feel like Pigeon!
Bread Hunt focuses on natural behavior of Pigeons, eating stuff (in game: bread)! Your main task is to eat given slice of bread, Pigeon who ate the most bread wins!
Mode made for people that likes to chase each other. One of Pigeons is infected, your job is to give this infection another Pigeon, you lose it by pecking somebody (like tag game). But look! Your points are decreasing! When your points counter hits 0, you are being caged to the end of match. Last free pigeon wins!
Have you seen ever a Pigeon with bread on it's neck? This mode is exactly about it! Your target at start is to wear crown by pecking, then when you have crown you MUST RUN because other pigeons can take it off you and wear it. You gain points by holding crown!
Capture The Bread
2 teams with up to 4 pigeons each!
- Steal bread crown from enemies base!
- Bring it to yours
Like in CTB, there are 2 teams. This time team has to poop given point, team that pooped point most is getting a point!
Obviously team with max points amount wins!
Sandbox mode! You can set your pigeons, set scenery and do stuff!
Play animations, change styles and do your own theater!
Many locations to fight!
You can defecate and slip on pigeons poop.
Smart AI that behaves like stupid pigeons (very smart behaving like dumb).
You can control your pigeon by keyboard, pad (recommended Xbox), dedicated application for Android and a keyboard connected to app!
- More crazy locations!
- More game modes!
- More outfits!
- Network Multiplayer
44. Lovely Planet 2: April Skies
Shoot baddies. Dodge Bullets. Find Secrets
Sequel to the most adorable First Person Shooter Gun Ballet. Feel the speed once again as you jump and shoot your way through the familiar cuetsy abstract world filled with clever traps and angry baddies fuming with rage. Pick out targets with precision accuracy and dodge an infinite barrage of bullets carefully jumping between floating islands all while racing the clock for a better score.
- Play a 100+ levels of pure jumping and shooting
- Experience five unique worlds with brand new traps and enemies
- Replay every level in a more challenging new game mode ☯
- Explore to find hidden levels, secrets and achievements
- Vibe to an original soundtrack by Calum Bowen
45. Guilt Battle Arena
Engage your friends and family or compete against AI foes in frantic couch combat battles. Don’t forget to pick-up your bullet after firing your gun if you want to win!
* Enjoy the playful style with 7 Games Modes: Play hot potato with a bomb or capture the flag with canons. Will you dodge the rain of invincible chickens?
* Spice things up with 6 stackable gameplay modifiers: want to tryout jetpacks and then turn everyone invisible? Go for it!
* Now with bots. You are so good that nobody wants to play with you? Let see if you are good enough to defeat these maniacal bots!
* Select a character from 63 wacky costumes!
* Bring peace back to the galaxy by defeating the Dreadful Judge’s endless hordes of minions!
In XenoShyft: Onslaught, players take on the role of a Commander in the NorTec Corporation. You're tasked with defending the NorTec base as wave after wave of horrific aliens attempt to destroy it and end NorTec's strip mining operation in this beautifully illustrated, base defense, deck-building game.
XenoShyft is a game for 1 to 4 players, with each player controlling one of the divisions of the NorTec military: The Science Labs, Med Bay, Armory, Weapon's Research, Barracks and Command Center. Each of these divisions represents one part of the overall NorTec base with their own unique abilities, and it is your job as Commander of these divisions to protect the base while its field operations are completed.
"One of the most fun co-op games I have played in a long time!" - Tom Vasel (The Dice Tower)
"The enemies are just monstrous and difficult!" - Rodney Smith (Watch it Played)
1 - 4 players - Single player compatible, fully cooperative cross-platform gameplay.
Strong focus on coordination and strategic planning - to overcome the game's intense difficulty players will need to work together.
Cross platform multiplayer: Play with your friends cross-platform - iOS, Android, PC, Mac, it doesn't matter!
Base-Defense with deck-building elements
Incredible art - Illustrated by three amazing artists, XenoShyft features beautiful and consistent art. All of which creates one cohesive and frightening universe.
Inventive and exciting armor and weapon upgrade cards - You'll need to outfit your troops with the best equipment if you hope to survive.
You and your teammates will have to work together to survive the continuous onslaught of powerful alien threats and horrors – the goal of the mission is not to wipe out these threats, it is merely to outlast them!
Survive through nine rounds of combat with these horrors and the base will have succeeded in its mission, and you and your allies will have survived to fight another day!
47. Under a Desert Sun
[This is an Early access game]
The North African Campaign of the Second World War took place during the period from 10 June 1940 to 13 May 1943. Of Course.. on the 9th of June 1940, Jack didn’t know that yet..
Under a Desert Sun is a VR experience that is currently in an early access phase. Once completed this will be a story-rich adventure set in a 1940 desert atmosphere. Current state is a wave based shooter proving functionality for the singleplayer!
48. Last Wings
Last Wings is a fast-paced and dynamic air combat game, developed in a combined 2D and 3D environment.
Play alone or as a team member. In local mode you can create a team of up to 4 players. In online mode you can create a team of up to 10 players, and challenge the greatest competitors to a battle.
The game features 3 different planes with the following characteristics:
- The Silver Bullet: This is an agile and fast, though vulnerable, plane with average firepower.
- The Hawk: Inspired by World War I planes, it can withstand missiles and bombs and has a rapid fire rate.
- The War Jumbo: This is a military cargo plane, capable of withstanding multiple attacks without losing strength. It has the highest resistance and firepower.
You can customize the weapons for each plane depending on your goals, making each battle a unique experience.
The game has 4 modes:
- Score Attack: Individual combat, every man for himself, the winner is the player who manages to shoot down the most airplanes.
- Team Fight: Team combat, the winner is the team that shoots down the most airplanes.
- Team Fight Rounds: Team combat in rounds. Each plane has only one life per round, the winner is the team that wins more rounds.
- Base Attack: Combat between teams, the winner is the team that first destroys the central enemy base.
49. Joy Pony
You discover a pony-foundling on your porch. Will you be able to raise it to adulthood? Play, feed, care for, wash and do your best to keep your pet happy.
You can even create your own unique pony, Pegasus or alicorn!Features:
- Up to 12 pets
- Advanced customization options for your pony: hairstyles, cutie marks, hats and accessories
- 4 pony races
- Create your home how you like: arrange furniture, paint and create new rooms
- Lots of toys to try out
50. BadLands RoadTrip
BadLands RoadTrip is a physics-based shooter, open world RPG where you build your own weapons to fight against the robot apocalypse! Assemble your gun to fit your own playstyle, and give those androids a much needed hard reset. Join your friends via LAN multiplayer and go on quests together, or just fiddle around with gun setups all day!
Travel the lush, open world of BadLands RoadTrip to discover the identity of the person who was stupid enough to trigger the singularity. Receive quests from the citizens of different towns and fight enemies on the way to your next clue.
You will have many parts at your disposal to make guns. Choose a handle, mechanics and barrel along with a projectile that can be loaded with extra weight, rocket fuel and explosives. Go on your merry way and blast the bots into a well-earned hard reset in your own way.Key features
- Fully adjustable, physics based guns.
- Many gun parts and types of projectiles to use in your weapon
- LAN multiplayer for the complete story and all quests.
- Non-linear open world
- Original soundtrack by Storytime Symphony