The best games like Plight of the Zombie are:
- arrow_rightThe Legend of Dark Witch 2 （魔神少女エピソード２）
- arrow_rightShadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
- arrow_rightThe Witcher Adventure Game
- arrow_rightOf Guards And Thieves
100 Best Games Like Plight of the Zombie:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (20)
- iOS (27)
- Android (16)
- macOS (37)
- Linux (26)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (5)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. The Legend of Dark Witch 2 （魔神少女エピソード２）
The Legend of Dark Witch 2 retains its simple controls and enough challenges to satisfy the completist.
Created by indie games company INSIDE SYSTEM in 2014, The Legend of Dark Witch 2 is a 2D action story sequel to "The Legend of Dark Witch". True to its predecessor, Legend of the Dark Witch 2 retains its simple controls and enough challenges to satisfy the completist.
Players have 8 stages to choose from and must use SHOTs to make their way through a variety of obstacles to reach the boss enemy. Within each stage there are hidden "Pura Syega" which are helpful to power up player characters.
-Increased number of stages to choose from
-Allows finer customization for player stats using "Tres"
-"Technical skills" can be customized not only to increase power, but add abilities as well
-New "Forbidden" items added for a wider variety of game play
RUINER is a top-down shooter developed by Reikon Games.
RUINER is set in a cyberpunk world. The year is 2091. The action takes place in a city of Rengkok, most of which is owned by Heaven conglomerate that is ran by a man, who is referred to as the Boss. The main character, who is dubbed as Puppy is led by a rogue hacker named Wizard to kill the Boss, but their connection is hijacked by another hacker, known as Her, who reveals that Wizard's been taken by the conglomerate. Puppy sets out to get his brother back.
RUINER is a top-down isometric shooter inspired by Hotline Miami. The game's fast-paced combat is achieved with a mix of abilities and weapons the players can use. Puppy's arsenal includes a pistol, an assault rifle, a pipe, a Nanokatana, and a two-handed sword. The player can always use a melee attack regardless of the weapon used at the moment. A careful mix of every game mechanic is essential for completing the game.
The first ability that is available for the players is an energy shield. All the abilities that are unlocked by the players can be later upgraded. The game puts a heavy emphasis on hacking. The players can hack turrets, doors, guns of their enemies, or the enemies themselves. It is possible to jam weapons and doors, blow up barrels, persuade the enemies into killing themselves by exploding a grenade or simply blowing their brains out.
3. Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
The universe of Shadowrun is a weird mixture of cyberpunk and high fantasy. Magic and technology co-exist in this setting, dragons are real, as well as elves, goblins, dwarves and many other mythological creatures, but they are living in a future world full of hackers and megacorporations. The "shadowrunners" are specialists who perform all sorts of dirty jobs for syndicates and governments. This setting was originally designed for the tabletop games, but since 1990s Shadowrun is also a popular game series, in which Dragonfall is the sixth installment. In Dragonfall, you control a team of shadowrunners, led by your protagonist, in an isometric view. While hacking a data vault in Berlin, your party discovers dangerous secrets that were better left unknown. The characters in your team are highly developed, have backstories and inspire sympathy. To avoid losing your favorite companion, you will have to plan your battles prudently.
Dragonfall was originally a DLC released to support the previous part, Shadowrun Returns. Compared to the standard edition, "Director's Cut" includes five additional missions, several alternate endings, an improved interface design, a slightly different combat system and a new soundtrack composed by Jon Everist.
While the Cold War did not turn into a real war, the Earthmen are invited to fight with the Martians - with all the arsenal of the Cold War and several experimental technologies.
Synthesis of genres
The game achieved a productive blending of several genres - the third-person shooter, real-time strategy, and tower defense.
From the genre of strategy into the game came the need to build a network of defensive structures capable of resisting the pressure of mechanical invaders. From the genre of the shooter from the third person the game took a powerful action in the entourage of several visual styles - comics of the 50's, neon lights of the 80's and 90's, cold dynamics of the 00's. Much in the design of locations is a quote or allusions to famous works of science fiction of the fifties.
Instead of the invasion of the Reds, an invasion from the Red Planet
Mars invades the US with its iconic 50s-styled flying saucers, insectoid drones, various robots in the size of a skyscraper, rolling balls that turn into death machines on stilts, floating bombs, iconic 50's-styled flying saucers. The aliens are rolling in waves, from different directions.
Characters that can be played correspond to the chosen style of pulp-sci-fi, including a jetpack piloting heroine, a shotgun wielding space cowboy, a secret government agent, and a battle hardened Marine captain.
You can play on behalf of one of the characters, but you can also unite with others, and this will give the most guaranteed victory.
You can fight in different ways - attack the aliens, personally shooting them, or building a network of defensive structures. When building, you can use money, sell unnecessary.
You can alternate the way of action - to run and shoot, and then to build something and so on. Of course, in this situation, there is no time for deep strategic calculations, so the strategic part of the game is not as elaborate as in the games of the strategic genre itself.
The canon of the genre tower defense is presented in the game much more fully - there are quite useful tools, a great variety of units. For defense with weapons, the player has the soldiers with rocket-propelled grenades, gun turrets, weapons that freeze and fire the enemies and so forth.
Inspired by John Carpenter's "The Thing".
A helicopter crash left a group of explorers stranded near an Arctic base. As they try to find a way back, all they are doing is sinking deeper into a nightmare scenario. When they sleep, they attract a terrifying force that sucks the life out of their bodies, but the longer they battle exhaustion and stay awake, the less likely they are to survive...
As the survivors try to sleep just enough to stave off fatigue without dying, they slowly go mad and eventually reach the point where they can no longer trust their senses. In time, they can't even tell the difference between reality and a hallucination.
Guide the survivors through a randomly generated Arctic base, overcome the severe climate and fight the unfathomable!
Gameplay involving an extreme climate
Randomly generated levels
15 characters with unique skills and abilities
Tons of quests, game events and plot twists
Altered perception of reality: you cannot trust what you see
7. Of Guards And Thieves
Of Guards and Thieves is a multiplayer stealth game in which high-powered guards face off against fast and elusive thieves in a contest of wits. Outsmarting the enemy and shooting your way through to the goal are equally valid strategies. A game with simple rules, emergent gameplay and high replayability, Of Guards and Thieves is sure to be a showstopper in your gaming collection!
- Asymmetric Stealth multiplayer tactical action.
- Lots of Classes, unique Gadgets and Weapons.
- Innovative Dynamic Lighting System.
- Interactive Environment.
- Competitive and Fun game modes.
- Leveling System with experience points.
- Rich and Deep Tactical Teamplay!
- Map Workshop with hundreds of user-made maps to explore!
- Dedicated server - Enjoy the game on our 24/7 dedicated servers, bigger game, less lag, more fun!
- 28 unique Classes.
- More than 46 unique Weapons and Gadgets.
- 56 unique profile Avatars.
- 50 unlockable levels.
- ... and more!
What is Tabletopia?Tabletopia is the only free-to-play sandbox virtual table with 100% licensed board games made by professionals. Already 450+ games and counting!
Play how you want with whom you want: your guests don’t need accounts to play. Enjoy the amazing graphics, realistic physiscs, and digital perks like ready setups, customizable cameras, and intuitive controls. Make your own games with no programming skills required.What does Tabletopia offer?
- Advanced digital arena for playing board games in an experience almost like gathering around a real table.
- Hundreds of licensed board games, including both designer classics, recent hits, and tomorrow's Kickstarter releases.
- True cross-platform experience: available now on PC, Mac OS X, coming soon to iOS and Android devices.
- Automated game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, and many other automated features.
- Public and private game tables, matchmaking system, etc.
- Ability to create your own games with no programming knowledge required (browser version).
- Specialized tools for designing, playtesting, demonstrating, and monetizing your board games (browser version).
Choose a game from our extensive library, create a table, send the link or room number to your friends or other Tabletopians, and let the game begin. Or go to Find & Play section and join an already created table. It’s that simple!How much does it cost?Tabletopia is free-to-play on Steam. No subscriptions or recurring payments are required to play.
With free Tabletopia you can:
- Access 450+ games for free (some setups and expansions may require Premium).
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play free games.
- Play up to 2 games simultaneously.
Premiums are available as in-app purchases for 3, 7, and 30 days in the Tabletopia client. Once your Premium expires, you are switched back to the free plan with access to all basic games and features.
With Premium Tabletopia you can:
- Access all games, expansions, and setups.
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play any games, including premium games.
- Play up to 10 games simultaneously.
- Officially licensed games. All the games in our catalog are fully licensed and created in partnership with their designers and/or publishers. By playing our Premium games you directly support their authors.
- Free-to-play, free-to-share. Tabletopia for Steam is free-to-play with hundreds of board games available at no additional cost. All games can be shared and played with people who don't have accounts. It's free.
- Friendly interface. Tabletopia is developed by professionals with maximum usability in mind. Its friendly interface, intuitive controls, built-in tutorials will make your gaming experience smooth and easy.
- Amazing visuals. Tabletopia boasts outstanding 3D graphics and top-notch quality of all game components and visuals. It also features a flexible camera with refined controls and custom settings.
- Digital advantages. Being a sandbox system, Tabletopia still provides numerous advantages of a digital product, such as ready game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, etc. Game objects can be rotated, flipped, locked in place, magnetically placed, and decks of cards can be shuffled and dealt from at the click of a button.
9. I Expect You To Die
** AGENT, YOUR EXPLOSIVE, FINAL MISSION 'OPERATION: DEATH ENGINE' IS NOW AVAILABLE **
I Expect You To Die is a virtual reality puzzle game that places you in the well-polished shoes of an elite secret agent. You must attempt to survive deadly situations in immersive and dangerous locales. Complete each operation using problem-solving skills and wits… oh, and the power of telekinesis that all our agents are equipped with. Use it and whatever resources you can find to escape each situation... or die trying.
10. Guild of Dungeoneering
Become the ultimate Dungeon Master as you bribe, entice and coax your heroes through their adventures on a quest to restore your guild to its ultimate glory!
Guild of Dungeoneering is a turn-based dungeon crawler with a twist: instead of controlling the hero you build the dungeon around him. Using cards drawn from your Guild decks, you lay down rooms, monsters, traps and of course loot! Meanwhile your hero is making his own decisions on where to go and what to fight. But will he be strong enough to take on the dungeon's overlord? In between dungeon runs you manage your Guild, building new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and to expand your decks of cards with more powerful items and events.
• Restore your guild to its former glory as Dungeon Master by taking control of your fledgling group of heroes and leading them to victory! (after admitting to a few defeats of course)
• Entice, coax and bribe your heroes to clear the dungeons you build by strategically placing rooms, monsters and loot from the cards you are dealt
• Get to know each of your hero’s personality and traits, upgrade your existing heroes, and add new heroes while you try out new strategies to keep from sending them to their doom!
• Manage your guild well and spend your hard earned ‘glory’ wisely to level up and unlock more rooms and equipment. Improving your guild means you’ll have a better chance at beating the harder dungeons as you progress and take down the ultimate dungeon overlord.
11. Space Overlords
Erupting from the shackles of your prison, you are an Overlord, an ancient life form of immeasurable power who seeks revenge against the evil Kesedihan. Wipe out entire planetary forces, destroy cities and fight bosses as you seek to eliminate all existence of Kesedihan’s kin from the universe.Features
- Smash, shoot and stomp your way through entire cities and planetary defences
- PVP Multiplayer mode (online and offline) for up to four players
- Create your own planets using the build in Planet Editor
- Six enemy types with stronger variations to face & defeat
- Four playable characters
- 56 story mode levels
- 4 Multiplayer game modes
A fire giant with the ability to send out flaming heat waves from his hands. He is incredibly skilled in close quarters combat, robust, violent, and has a variety of physical attacks to crush any resistance.
A water type overlord, Terbang is equipped with gravity emitters that allow her to float. While the fastest overlord, her attacks are not as strong as her brothers. She uses projectiles to attack and is able to charge her attack to create a massive power attack.
One of the strongest overlords, Phemus does not travel at high speeds, but due to his four arms is able to deal massive damage at close range.
A hulking walking armour with two massive arms and tentacle-like protuberances as hair, he has a devastating spin attack which can be incredibly dangerous combined with a boost at the right time.Other titles from Excalibur Games
12. Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! With cutting-edge animatronic entertainers that will knock your kids' socks off, as well as customized pizza catering, no party is complete without Circus Baby and the gang!
Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.
13. Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Persona 2: Innocent Sin is a Japanese role-playing video game developed and released by Atlus for the PlayStation in 1999. It is the second entry in the Persona series, itself a subseries of the Megami Tensei franchise, and acts as a sequel to the original Persona. The game was re-released in 2011 for the PlayStation Portable. The original version was not localized for western territories, however the PSP version was released in North America and Europe under the title Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin.
Innocent Sin takes place in the fictional Sumaru City, focusing on a group of high school students from Seven Sisters High School. The protagonist, Tatsuya Suou, and a group of friends must confront a villainous figure called the Joker, who is causing the spread of reality-warping rumors through the city. The group are aided in their quest by their Personas, personified aspects of their personalities. The gameplay features turn-based battle gameplay, where characters use their Personas in battle against demons, and a separate Rumor system, where rumors spread around the city can influence events in the characters' favor.
Development on Innocent Sin began after the release of the original Persona, and retained most of the original's staff. The game carried over the story themes and basic gameplay mechanics of Persona, while changing and improving on some of the mechanics. The characters were designed by Kazuma Kaneko and Shigenori Soejima. The original release was not localized due to staff shortages and concerns over its content. Reception to the game was generally positive for its original release, but reviews were more mixed for its remake due to its age. A direct sequel to Innocent Sin, Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, was released in 2000 in Japan and North America.
Categories in common with Persona 2: Innocent Sin: Role Playing
14. Fight The Dragon
Build, Explore, Battle & Loot in this GAUNTLET inspired USER CREATED hack’n slashCreate & share Adventures like a true Dungeon Master of old!
Fight The Dragon is a COMMUNITY CREATED Hack'n Slash RPG where players can team up and tackle exciting adventures made by other community members in our in-game Adventure Construction Kit (ACK).It's DIABLO meets LITTLE BIG PLANET
Follow us on twitter - http://twitter.com/3sprockets
Our Latest Dev Let's Play 9 Video... 18th December 2014
See all of our Dev Let's Play videos here...
Players can play single player, local split-screen couch co-op (2 players) or online multiplayer (4 players) to complete 10-15 minute adventures in a non-linear order, which allows players to jump in for a quick fix or play multiple adventures over longer play sessions. Collect loot, level up, conquer enemies and become a master adventurer! Become the ultimate Dungeon Master you always dreamed of being!
Fight The Dragon ships with a highly flexible in-game Adventure Construction Kit (ACK) that allows players to design, play and share their own adventures with other players on all platforms around the world.
The ACK (as is the gameplay) is designed to be as intuitive to use via a gamepad as it is via mouse and keyboard. Creators are able to sculpt and paint environments, place props, enemies, NPCs, Traps, checkpoints and other key game elements including hooking up basic logic systems for switches/gates and traps.
The Fight The Dragon community have already published over 1600 fantastic adventures, which means we have hundreds of hours of gameplay already created.
- Great assortment of Melee, Ranged and Mini-Boss Enemies
- Large selection of textures to paint environments with
- Static & Dynamic props including realtime lights, traps, bridges & more
- Super intuitive editor allowing rapid design
- In editor play testing at any time
As heroes complete adventures and reach milestones, they earn tickets that allow them to go “Fight The Dragon” in the ultimate dragon battle arena.
Every player has their own dragon to fight, and each dragon has MEGA HP, so killing your dragon will require many encounters and a lot of skill. The damage you do to your dragon is persistent between play sessions, so collect as many tickets as you can and go battle it out! Each ticket grants the player 3 lives, but be warned, there are more ways to die in the dragon arena than just the dragon, so stay alert! Key Game Features
- In-Game Adventure Construction Kit – Create and share Adventures!
- Over 300 hours of unique gameplay created by our community so far!
- Action packed Hack-and-Slash Adventuring in your own creations
- Female and Male versions of all of our classes
- Local Drop-In Split-Screen Couch Co-Op
- Up to 4 player online Co-Op (cross platform)
- LAN server for local 4 player Co-Op
- Intense Dragon Fights with special dragon loot
- Full gamepad & Big Picture support
15. Card City Nights
Card City Nights is an adventure through a city filled with card-nuts and lunatics. Battle for the 8 legendary cards to enter the biggest competition this city has seen yet.
CCN is not a traditional card-trading game. It's an adventure game with zany characters to meet and weird locations to explore. In the center is our new card battle system that breaks away from the fantasy TCG mold with connecting cards to form combos.
* 8+ hours of gameplay in a singleplayer adventure
* Connect cards to form combos
* 180 unique cards with characters from the Ludosity universe
* No IAP's in this game! You collect booster packs by simply playing the adventure from start to finish
* An amazing soundtrack in a blend of Jazz and Hiphop
16. Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
You may already know Strong Bad from his regular appearances answering emails and doling out not-so-useful advice on Homestarrunner.com. Now he's the star of a five episode comedy series, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. With all new storylines co-written by the guys from Homestarrunner.com, you'll feel like you're inside Strong Bad's world. (You may even start to talk like him!) Each episode has a different theme and you get to hang out with with Homestar, The Cheat, Bubs - the whole crew. It's like a Strong Bad cartoon on steroids. As Strong Bad would say, what the crap are you waiting for?
Includes all 5 episodes:
- Homestar Ruiner: When a practical joke goes awry, Strong Bad has to get the loafing Homestar Runner out of his house.
- Strong Badia the Free: Join the Homestarmy and help Strong Bad bring down the corrupt King of Town.
- Baddest of the Bands: Hurting for cash, Strong Bad turns to the gods of rock and roll for some divine inspiration.
- Dangeresque 3: Strong Bad lands the role of a lifetime in this blockbuster movie event.
- 8-Bit Is Enough: Trogdor's on the loose! Send the dragon packing and restore balance.
Categories in common with Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Adventure
17. Fine Sweeper
Players who just randomly clicked tiles open in past and never got the addictive rules have the option to learn the mechanics with a little tutorial slideshow. Seasoned players can test their abilities in the “Classic Mode” without extra-lives. Or set up your game independent from the campaign mode to either be a stroll in the park or a dash Through the Fire and Flames.
The campaign offers levels increasing in difficulty and size of the playing field while staying true to the core mechanics. It offers newcomers and veterans a challenge without the game being unfair, item drops will help you progress, and a little mishap near the end doesn’t mean “Game Over” right away.
Further, Fine Sweeper is now integrated into Steam: There are 18 + 1 achievements waiting to be unlocked, global and local leaderboards, your progress and settings will be synced with the Steam Cloud so you can keep progressing no matter where you are.
Please note: Fine Sweeper won’t guarantee guessing-free boards, there’s always an element of luck involved to progress (especially on higher levels), still your first click remains always safe.
18. Hover: Revolt Of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
LostWinds is an enchanting adventure bursting with unique gameplay ideas that puts “the power of the wind in the palm of your hand”.
You wield the awesome powers of Enril the wind spirit - from raging tornados to the gentlest breeze – to guide and protect Toku, a young boy who is the only one who can help you release the curse placed upon the world of Mistralis by the evil spirit Balasar.
The game’s novel and playful control mechanism lets you use Enril’s elemental powers to help Toku in your quest to overcome Balasar – powering his jumps and glides through Mistralis’ different regions, buffeting and smashing enemies, and solving puzzles.
Experience all of the magic of Mistralis, a land full of wonder and intrigue that bursts to life with your every action and exploration.
Categories in common with LostWinds: Adventure
20. Containment: The Zombie Puzzler
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler is an action puzzle game like you’ve never seen before. The goal of Containment is to surround zombies with survivors of the same color. But watch out for the zombies—they'll fight back by infecting the survivors in the street. Through the game's pulse-pounding campaign and multiple survival modes, you'll use your wits, items you find you along the way, and even the town around you to contain the zombie outbreak.Key Features:
- Not a Match 3 In Containment, you don’t match three of anything—you eliminate zombies by surrounding them with survivor tiles.
- These Tiles are Alive Each tile is a fully animated character that interacts not just with its fellow survivors and zombies, but also with the environment.
- Unique Storytelling There's no time for cutscenes or dialog boxes when the undead are trying to eat you—the story of Franklin County and its survivors is told through in-world text as you make your escape through what's left of the city.
- Real-Time/Turn-Based Containment combines the cerebral strategy of a puzzle game with all the real-time action you'd expect from a zombie attack.
- WMD’s Playing the game well rewards you with useful items that you can use against the zombie horde to devastating effect.
- The Environment is Your Friend Franklin itself becomes a weapon as you knock over signs, power up heavy cranes, and roll cars over zombies.
- Boss battles Yeah, that’s right. We even have boss battles. You haven’t seen zombies like these before.
21. Chainsaw Warrior
Chainsaw Warrior from Games Workshop is the classic nail-biting game for one strong-nerved player! It's the year 2032 and spatial warping has opened a hole into another dimension in the midst of the old municipal buildings at the heart of Manhattan. Bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our dimension, intent on destruction. Behind their actions is a controlling intelligence known as 'Darkness', who intends to drag New York back into the warp – destroying it utterly!
Air strikes, ground assaults and WMDs have all failed to stop the swarming forces from beyond. All that remains is a single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. Equipped with all the latest high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through to the trans-dimensional ground-zero and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of zombies, mutants, traps, Chaos Agents and other twisted denizens between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only an hour remains to save New York before it is torn from our world forever.
First published as a solo boardgame in 1987, it has been updated, translated and re-engineered for the digital generation. In Chainsaw Warrior it's just you against both the clock and a tide of evil! Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save New York!
22. Vectorman 2
A routine sludge barge excursion is cut short when a mysterious missile critically damages VectorMan’s ship.
Vectorman escapes destruction and freefalls back to earth, landing on the outskirts of a seemingly abandoned research facility. As he begins to investigate the source of the missile, VectorMan discovers a mutant strain of insects that have begun to flourish in the research facility. Worse yet, the insects display destructive tendencies towards the planet and seem to be run by an unseen intelligence. VectorMan’s mission is clear: defeat the mutant insects and once again save the Earth from impending disaster.
Categories in common with Vectorman 2: Platformer
23. Mario Tennis Open
In Mario Tennis Open, Mario and his Mushroom Kingdom friends return to the court for a flurry of intense tennis action, from engaging singles and doubles matches to skill-building Special Games and online play. Using the built-in wireless features of the Nintendo 3DS system, up to four people can play together in local* or online** multiplayer modes and exchange player information via StreetPass. Players can choose between intuitive Touch Screen and gyro sensor controls or strategic button-based gameplay that delivers an even deeper experience. Players can also choose from a variety of playable characters or use their own personalized Mii character as they serve, volley and smash their way up the leaderboards.
- As many as four players can connect online with their friends for singles or doubles matches. Additionally, Open Match mode can automatically pair players of comparable skill levels. Nintendo 3DS owners who are near each other can also face off via a local wireless connection, even if only one player has a Mario Tennis Open game card.
- Strategy is key as players execute lobs and drop shots or unleash powerful topspin to outlast their opponents in intense rallies. When Chance Areas appear on the court during a match, players can run to them to execute a supercharged Chance Shot. Intuitive Touch Screen controls allow players to easily and skillfully perform different swings. Players can also choose to use the motion controls of the Nintendo 3DS system to precisely shoot to the left or the right in order to ace their opponents.
- Using the Nintendo 3DS system’s StreetPass feature, Mario Tennis Open players can exchange and show off their customized Mii characters and incorporate them into Special Games or competitive singles matches.
* Additional Nintendo 3DS systems are required for local multiplayer
** Broadband Internet access is required for online play.
Categories in common with Mario Tennis Open:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
24. Algotica - Iteration 1
Algotica is an educational adventure-puzzle game about programming, along with a story that breaks the fourth wall. If you wanted to start learning programming but it seems too difficult to understand, you don't have enough time, or you're just not sure that you need it - this game is a great place to start.
One of my main aims was to create a really interesting and new story. To achieve this, the narrative of the game evolves between three main characters: a program Named Lony (the main protagonist of the game), myself as a developer of this game, and you as the player of this game.
The main aim is to lead a program named Lony from the start point to the end point of a level. This must all be done using only formal rules and logic of the in-game world - Algotica. Although the game seems simple, each new level has new obstacles and sometimes even new mechanics. With each new stage, you will use more advanced programming mechanics and understand more about programming and algorithms.
- Unique setting of digital world that exists inside your computer
- Story that breaks the fourth wall
- More than 80 colorful levels
- Various characters-programs, and some of them even can give you quests
- Chance to start learning programming
25. Quantum Replica
The cities of the world have grown into enormous metropolitan areas. To keep control of the ever-expanding population and the running of the biggest of these huge new city-jungles, the government has sealed it off completely. Each living soul in the city is a registered citizen, whose every step is watched over and directed by an Artificial Intelligence hive in charge of the city’s functioning.
In Quantum Replica, you are an intruder – an unknown, unregistered entity who has somehow managed to enter the cyberpunk heart of this sprawling megacity. But with no memory of your past or your future goals, and immediately made Most Wanted by its security forces, your urge to explore the city in search of answers will be far from easy. With nowhere to hide, your only refuge is time itself.
Manipulate time to evade the all-seeing eyes of the city’s omnipresent AI and shake off the guards chasing you. While exploring the city and looking for clues about your existence, you’ll discover various time-manipulation abilities to master. Move quickly and undetected in the shadow of time, appearing from nowhere to take down the guards! Use your hacking skills to gain access to further parts of the city and finally discover who you are, and why you’re there...Features
- Fast-paced stealth action gameplay
- Metroidvania – exploration with many secrets to discover
- Vast cyberpunk city with 5 distinct zones
- Learn fascinating time-manipulating abilities by defeating powerful bosses
To cube or not to cube, that is the question!
There's no question about it - you need to become cubastic and cube around the gooiest platforms ever to be cubed around on.
Indulge in the most mind blowing puzzles ever to be witnessed by any cubelet.
As you progress through the levels, your cubelet will learn new skills and obtain new knowledge which will enable you to pass through the final puzzle a.k.a. THE MEGAPUZZLE.
Categories in common with GooCubelets: Casual
27. Masquerada: Songs and Shadows
Navigate the masked deceptions and deadly magic of a vividly Venetian city in this fully voiced pause-for-tactics RPG.
In the turmoil-ridden Citte della Ombre, religion holds no sway. Only the songs sung of one’s deeds will carry an Ombrian’s legacy beyond death. Those who hold even the smallest morsel of power will make every effort to ensure their songs live on. Enter the Mascherines - masks that grant their wielders the power to channel the elements and cast destructive magic.
The Mascherines have perpetuated a culture of inequality between the power-hungry guildsmen known as the Masquerada and the impoverished lower classes, the Contadani. A prolonged civil war, ignited by Contadani rebels who steal Mascherines from the Masquerada, has only drawn scars of mistrust across the Citte since.
One of Ombre’s finest sleuths, Cicero Gavar, was exiled for a crime against the state five years ago, but he is now summoned back to Ombre to solve the mysterious kidnapping of the diplomat Razitof Azrus. As other members of the Masquerada join his investigation, all having their doubts about one another within this culture of deception, their faith will be pushed to the limit as a deeper conspiracy lurks in the shadows of Ombre.
Your Fight, Your Pace: Use the tactical pause to control the rush of combat, position your party and plan their attacks by the second.
A Game of Tag: Lay elemental magic tags upon your enemies, and activate the tags with another element for crowd-controlling status effects!
Vivid Comicbook Art: Feast your eyes on dreamy colours and environmental linework inspired by French comic artists, blended with stylized 3D characters for a timeless aesthetic.
A Fully Voiced Tale: The drama at the heart of Ombre unfolds over 12 hours of narrative, fully voiced by VO heavyweights like Matthew Mercer and Jennifer Hale.
28. Attack of the Earthlings
Attack of the Earthlings combines turn-based combat and stealth in a dark comedic single player campaign, where you the player, take control of the native alien race to defend your home world from the invading humans.
Serial Drillers from Outer Space
Galactoil, a comically dysfunctional energy corporation, are hell-bent on harvesting the known universe for energy and will drill anything worth a dollar in its incessant quest to line its pockets with profit. However, their latest foray into energy exploration on Planet X13, has placed them into a bit of a pickle. The Swarmers, the native insectoid species, have another idea - to eat all the workers!
The Perfect Swarm
You take control of the Swarmers, a highly aggressive insectoid species, who must convert human flesh into alien muscle, upgrade their units and even find the time to gatecrash a birthday party.
To put a stop to the invasion, the Swarmers must plan attacks carefully. Take control of unsuspecting workers, set traps, emerge from vents and hiding spots to take your human prey by surprise, and assault in groups to kill multiple enemies at once.
It’s meat Jim, but not as we know it
The more earthlings killed, the more corpses can be consumed and transformed into new units with specialized roles and unique abilities. The flesh of their own workers is the key ingredient to developing a successful alien insurgency against Galactoil.
29. I Want To Be Human
Everyone knows the age-old love story, right? Boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy and girl suffer genetic manipulation by evil forces trying to take over the world, leaving the girl as a vampire and the boy as a hat… wait, what? There’s only one thing for it: go on a bloodthirsty rampage of death and destruction in a quest to become human again!
Packed with platform blasting action, tongue-in-cheek humour and tonnes of exploding body parts, head out on a journey through hell and back (literally) to change you both back to normal. Unlock abilities you never knew you had, then shoot your way through five worlds of blood-soaked monochrome mayhem and who knows, you might even set a new high sgore (ahem) along the way…
- Blast your way through a violent platforming tale of vampire/hat love, betrayal and endless destruction, all drenched in pixelated gore!
- Go crazy with your trusty shotgun and take the fight to the minions and massive bosses who hold the cure to your kick-ass condition!
- Discover a world packed with off-the-wall dark humour and a unique art style from the twisted mind of Sinclair Strange!
- Featuring music tracks by electropunk sensation Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence!
2039. Water is no longer environmentally sustainable supply.
Most of it is too contaminated and toxic to be suitable for any use by humankind.
As the global population has grown to 12.4 billion, the water crisis became front page news.
The remaining fresh water will not last forever; it will become depleted.
Transnational Corporation SICON holds world domination and control over fresh water resources for several years.
The complicated and unstable situation resulted in violent uprisings among themiddle-class across the globe.
The world approaches its first week in state of emergency...
Westboro is an Indie Point'n'Click Action RPG with a unique real-time combat system.
It is easy to play, but hard to master. Use your abilities and variety of weapons to defeat enemies. Rely on armor or be quick enough to keep yourself in safety. Be stealthy or try to gundown everyone. Fight enemies at long-range or force them to engage in close quarters combat. ...Choose your own playstyle!
31. Fallen: A2P Protocol
In a World saved and destroyed by a new energy source, a quest for revenge will unveil the deepest secret on how it all began to fall apart.
- Deep turn based tactical combat: Old school Action Points system, Looting within missions, melee combat and dozens of weapons to choose from and more.
- Limited ammo and resources: Make every round count and think twice before your shooting spread.
- Destroyable environment: Destroy cover, walls, cars, graves, barrels and more and make your own paths, or why not kill an enemy that was passing by.
- Rich story and dialogues: Linear story with voice over actors. Complete the Main Quests to finish the Story or do some side missions in between, your choice.
- RPG Character progression and skills:: Customize your characters with 20 active and passive skills to choose from, master each weapon type by using it.
- Adapt to changing events and weather conditions: Adapt to different weather conditions on the battlefield and overcome the penalties to win the mission.
Create and command your own customisable squads of fighting robots in this turn-based, arena tactics game.
StrategiseBuild your own squads from a variety of units, including Grabbers, Flippers, Mortars and more. Each one has its own strengths, weaknesses and synergies with other units.Take on EveryoneBuilt for multiplayer, there's an ever-changing roster of maps available across both deathmatch and control game modes. Take your squads and strategies online and pit them against other commanders in a bid to climb your way up through bronze, silver and gold leagues. Can you make it to the top?Career ModeThe single-player career mode puts you in the role of player-manager, building and battling with your team across season-long leagues. Build your team from the ground up: buy and sell units, mod their stats, and grab sponsorships as you strive to take your team from chumps to champs.Daily ChallengesA new challenge awaits you every day! Battle against the AI on random maps with pre-made squads, competing for the top score on the daily leaderboards.CustomiseChange your appearance as often as you change your tactics: make your commander and arena your own and pick from an ever-expanding collection of interactive items. With hundreds of possible combinations, you can be sure you'll stand out from the crowd.
Officially licensed version of the "Mensa Select" award-winning board game!
Hive is a board game with a difference. There is no board! The pieces are added to the playing area thus creating the board. As more and more pieces are added the game becomes a fight to see who can be the first to capture (surround) the opposing Queen Bee.
- Play locally or online.
- Play against the Computer - AI with five difficulty levels.
- Includes "hot-seat"/"pass-n-play" mode for players with who want to share one mouse/keyboard or gamepad.
- Full 3D with camera-control
- Switch seamlessly between playing with mouse/keyboard and gamepad.
- Dozens of Steam Stats & Achievements.
- Same expansions as table-top version: the Pillbug, the Ladybug, and the Mosquito expansions are available as DLC.
- Each expansion can be turned on/off for any individual game. Play with these pieces online even if your opponent does not own the expansions! (they will also get to use the expansions during the game)
- Asynchronous play - you can play even when your opponent is offline.
- The Hive board game is a winner of many awards including "Mensa Select", "Dr. Toy: Product of Excellence", "Spiele Hits", "International Gamers Awards", and "Juego del año".
34. POD Gold
Customize your own turbo-charged machine and prepare to rip through futuristic environments, subterranean tunnels, abandoned canyons, and surreal post-nuclear landscapes. Link up to eight simultaneous players, just to make things more intense. But be warned: miss a hairpin turn, spin out at 180 miles an hour – make one small mistake – and you’re vapor. And there’s no going back. You’ve got to win the race or die.
Sci-Fi arcade racing game with a surprisingly complex and detailed backstory. 16 customizable cars with a well-implemented vehicle damage system. 32 tracks, each with a unique theme and setting, coupled with fantastic art design.
35. Robo Do It
Robo Do It is a funny game to learn logic programming without writing code by building scripts to program robots in each level. The goal is to find the best solution to create an algorithm that takes these robots into victory capsules.
In this videogame, the player is introduced into a 3d world filled with levels where the main objective is to help one or more robots to reach the capsules by assigning commands or actions (such as to forward, to turn, to jump, and others) that are logically programmable and iconographic, the latter to facilitate the understanding and learning of the player. On the other hand, with the passage of levels, the difficulty of the game increases, challenging the player with new challenges that encompass the sequential, repetitive and conditional control structures of programming in general, as well as inciting the player to apply the reuse and reduction of commands that are equivalent to the real programming code.
Robo Do It have two game modes, the game arcade and the level editor. In the game arcade you need to solve forty eight levels along four chapters and in the level editor you will use your skills to create a great, funny and complex level what you can test and share with players community. Also you can follow, download, play, get score and rate like bad or nice level from another players levels!
Get the best score by collecting all gems in game, getting a better time and using less commands to reach de victory!
- Infinite possibilities of gameplay thanks to the level creator and the community.
- This game help people to learn programming logic by a very funny and easy way.
- 32 arcade levels with many hours of fun (and 12 arcade levels are comming) and all the levels created by the community for free.
- Level editor to create, share, follow, download, play, rate and solve many levels from another players and getting the best score!
- Each level game can have gems, robots, blocks, buttons, doors, mobile platforms and victory capsules in differents floors!
- You can play offline and be syncronized when you log in with your steam account.
- Different robot commands to do many actions like walk, turn, jump, climb, use mechanisms, conditionals, procedures and more!
- In level editor you can place objects wherever you want in a grid map with fourth floors, they can be configured and have an interesting objetive.
- Use your steam account to join automatically in robo do it!
- Ranking for best players
- Social Chat for players whom are in Robo Do it
The sun has died, forcing mankind to retreat towards what little heat remains beneath the planet's surface. Humanity's last bastion, Brimstone, is a city literally divided into upper and lower classes, both controlled by the all-powerful Raven Corporation. Raven Corp also controls the city's breathable air, with the wealthy Upper City getting far more than its fair share…
Young Valerie Bennett has just passed the test to become a Traverser; a new kind of peacekeeper with the ability to travel between the Upper and Lower cities of Brimstone. Join her on a mission to reveal Raven Corp's sinister secrets, uncover years of lies and propaganda, and discover the most dangerous thing in all of Brimstone: the truth.Features
- 3D adventure with hand-drawn 2D effects
- Manipulate objects with your Gravity Glove to solve puzzles and navigate the dangerous city of Brimstone
- Use "Flip Stations" to traverse between Brimstone's Upper and Lower sides
37. Project Root
Prometheus Corporation is the leader in the generation and distribution of energy to all cities in the world. Due to the ideas and designs of charismatic president Demetrio Watts, the corporation developed new technologies producing higher quantities of energy at a lower cost, granting them near-absolute control of the market.
The friendly policies enforced by Prometheus and Demetrio Watts has made citizens confident they will have access to electricity in their houses every day. However, very few of them are aware of what's behind Demetrio Watts' smile or behind the scenes in Prometheus Corporation. Secret plans. Terrible plans. Plans which will take the population by surprise. When they realize what is going on, it will already be too late.
A group of rebels are the only ones who know Demetrio and his company's true intentions, and will do everything it takes to bring the truth to light about the person who pretends to be their eternal benefactor. It will not be easy or agreeable, but the danger behind what Prometheus hides within is a threat to all. Stopping Demetrio Watts is in the hands of a group of unknowns. Depends on Arcturus.
Anarcute is a rampaging riot simulator, combining adorable aesthetics with huge-scale chaos, colourful destruction and crowd-beat’em all gameplay!
These are dark times. A group of evil corporations has taken over the major cities of the world. They took control of the media, brainwashed the police and now shamelessly dictate the citizens' lives from the heights of their skyscrapers.
It is time to act! Take control of the revolution to face the terrible Brainwash Patrol who’s dominating the world.United we stand!In Anarcute you’re not controlling a single character but rather a whole crowd!
The bigger the crowd, the more powerful it gets. Wake up your fellow rioters in the cities and grow the revolt to unleash devastating abilities!The city is your playgroundPhone booth, fire hydrants, trash cans, bikes, cars… use objects from the city as projectiles. If your crowd gets big enough, you’ll even be able to take down whole buildings and make them collapse on your opponents!Fight the Brainwash Patrol Your opponents will stop at nothing and they will use all of their impressive equipment to stop you from completing your objectives. Lasers, Electric Turrets, Spider Robots, Helicopters and Mortars are some of the many traps and enemies that will stand in your waySpread the revolution across the GlobeDuring your adventure, you will get through 5 cities with unique visual and audio settings. From Tokyo to Paris and going through Reykjavik & Miami, the Brainwash Patrol won’t give you any rest. Explore every corner of the cities to find all the animals and customize the crowd to your taste!
It is time for the cute revolution!Key Facts :
39. Descent: Underground
A true first person shooter deserves all six degrees of freedom. Fight through twisting tunnels & vast caverns where the concepts of up and down mean nothing and danger lurks around every corner. This is Descent: Underground!
We’re blasting the full-freedom shooter Descent into the 21st Century with next-generation gaming technology built on Unreal Engine 4!
Descent: Underground is a both a prequel to the Descent series and a modernization of the original game play. We’re staying true to the original flight mechanics, arcade style combat, and tightly twisting map design while taking it to the next level!
Our vision for Descent: Underground includes:
- Multiplayer shooter action in a full six degrees of freedom
- A variety of customizable ships and roles suit every play style
- Individual and team game modes for multiplayer
- Community-driven development w/ weekly video streams
- Mine for resources, power-ups, and to locate hidden tunnels
- Prove your prowess with rankings, achievements, and leaderboards
- Singleplayer storyline missions
40. Veterans Online
Praise the Veterans, a fresh Free to Play Top-down Shooter, for those who enjoy simple, yet tactical multiplayer battles. While initial impressions bring to mind more fast-paced twin-stick shooters, the game quickly reveals itself to be a more careful and considered affair.
The most proven and talented military combatants, will compete in solo and team for their survival and the fulfilment of their duty across a variety of battlegrounds and unique game modes.
Combining RPG and Arcade genres, unlock abilities and upgrades which best suit your playstyle as you progress into Veterans' achievement system: these features will be available in the official release.
Tie your bootlaces and prepare for war, soldier!
41. Otherland MMO
Otherland is an action-packed Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game based on Tad Williamss highly acclaimed novels. Embark on exciting adventures in a virtual multiverse with several diverse worlds ranging from fantasy to sci-fi. Built on the Unreal-engine, the Otherland MMO features beautiful graphics, action-based combat with direct controls, PVE and PVP, a rich storyline and complex RPG character development with four classes and numerous skills. The game’s unique virtual reality setting brings several innovative features. The eDNA System, for instance, allows you to craft and clone both Items and NPCs to help you protect your virtual apartment or play a part in clan wars.
A unique virtual universe
Otherland is a network of virtual worlds with completely different graphic styles! This allows for an incredible variety in landscapes, NPCs, outfits and weapons. Shop, trade or just hang out in the Bars of the futuristic Lambda Mall. Fight other players in the Hacker Zone, join the medieval war of EightSquared, uncover secrets on Mars, fight fearsome creatures on Bugworld or explore the Chinese-themed FiveIsles... Each world is filled with numerous quests, connected by a rich backstory presented as a sequel to the novels.
Visually stunning landscapes, gorgeous environments, smooth effects and incredibly detailed characters all created on Unreal Engine.
Combat in Otherland feels more like an fighting in an action game than in a classic MMORPG. Aiming directly, moving with WASD and using your mouse to look around and control directions contribute to that feeling. Yet, you need to use Skills and Items wisely to defeat your enemies.
Based on four classes, Otherland bursts with an astonishingly wide variety of character customizations. Heights from tiny to huge, morphologies going fromthin to muscular, and the ability to wear anything and everything you find will give you the chance to find your own truly unique look in the Multiverse.
Every item and NPC in Otherland is made out of electronic DNA. After defeating opponents, players can extract their eDNA to gain unique recipes for items - or even NPCs themselves. This unique feature creates numerous options to customize players’ looks and interact with the world.
Set in Lambda Mall, each player is given their own virtual home called USpace, which can be decorated and customized. USpaces are used to grow Soma, the game’s main resource, and can be attacked by other players, leading to PVP encounters. Afraid to go on vacation? Collect eDNA from creatures and clone them to protect the USpace in your absence.
Clans and Clan Wars
Found a clan with your friends!. Coming soon: Wage clan wars and choose to donate your eDNA creatures to your clan’s own world: the Clan|Space. Expand your Clan|Space, explore and defend it!
4 Classes are available to the players.
Warrior: This is as close to the classic tank as possible, specialized in strong close quarter abilities and high endurance.
Assassin: The second close combat class in the game. Massive damage but low endurance make this class a glass cannon.
Marksman: Their range advantage lets them keep their opponents away. A strong damage output with the safety of range makes this a survivor’s class.
Energizer: With its medium output of damage and average endurance, this class might not seem the best choice at first glance. But their healing abilities make up for all other shortcomings.
Business Model and Future DLC Plans
Otherland in Early Access is a Buy to Play game with optional free and paid DLC to be released over time. There are no micro-transactions at this point. The game features two currencies, bits and Credits. While bits are the main in-game currency which you can farm and earn through quests, credits are used for vanity items and currently in the game for testing purposes (given to players as a bonus). Again, the use of credits is optional, they can NOT be bought at this moment and you will be able to earn them through daily quests after the next big update.
42. CHAOS CODE -NEW SIGN OF CATASTROPHE
CHAOS CODE -NEW SIGN OF CATASTROPHE- is a simple yet highly flexible hi-speed 2D Fighting game, where players can enjoy the thrill of fighting with all the flashy moves!
There are 7 game modes in the game. Online play is also available for players connected to the internet.
Choose from 16 unique characters, and fight in the Rank Matches to claim the top!
Each of the 16 characters have 4 more additional moves, where players can choose and pick 2 out of it during Character Selection. Find a combination that best suits you!
Also, in the "Color Edit" Mode, you can even customize the color scheme of your character for greater personality!
Other game modes include "Arcade Mode", "Versus Mode", "Mission Mode" and more.
Players can also access the "Network Mode" and battle with one another over the internet at the luxury of your home!
Defeat all other players and be the top ranker!
43. Dodonpachi Resurrection
The legendary bullet-hell shoot-’em-up series hits Steam in the form of DoDonPachi Resurrection, the sequel to Blissful Death, packed with enough modes to satisfy the beginner all the way up to the hard core shooting fan and a fantastic musical score to boot.
The past is being altered. An android, known as Next EXY, has traveled one thousand years back in time. Your task is to stop NEXY and the other Elemental Daughters who were built in the image of the Elemental Dolls who once protected humanity. What is NEXY’s intent? Should you attack what you shouldn’t understand? Orders are orders, and Col. Godwin Longhener is not to be ignored.
- Choose between three ships and three Styles
- Cancel bullets and increase your score with the Hyper Counter system
- Turn the tides and clash lasers with the Counter Laser system
- Explore the complete DDPR experience with 8 different modes
- 1. Normal 1.5
The original, refined game.
- 2. Normal 1.51
A different scoring system and controls in this Cave Matsuri special version.
- 3. Arrange B
Play single stages in this highly customisable mode.
- 4. Arrange A (ver L)
A newly arranged mode with mechanics and a ship borrowed from DDP Blissful Death.
- 5. Novice
A crash course in bullet hell for newcomers!
- 6. Black Label
A new method of attack and a new final boss await!
- 7. Black Label Novice
Experience Black Label without the difficulty!
- 8. Black Label Arrange
Control the Tiger Schwert from KETSUI in the first international release for this mode!
- 1. Normal 1.5
- Bring in devastating backup with two-player local cooperative play
- Master the intricate scoring systems for which CAVE has become famous
- Steam Trading Cards, Cloud Saves, and Leaderboard support
44. Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package
BIG in features, BIG in content, Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package has everything a player could ever hope for. This exclusive bundle is super-sized in content, with access to immense over-the-top zombie action that includes:
- Dead Rising 4 – the main game story mode.
- All downloadable content – Stocking Stuffer Holiday Pack, Frank Rising, and Super Ultra Dead Rising 4 Mini Golf.
- All bonus content – Street Fighter outfits and My Bloody Valentine packs.
- All exclusive items – Candy Cane Crossbow, Slicecycle, Sir-Ice-A-Lot, Ugly Winter Sweater, and X-Fists.
This bundle also features an all-new game mode called “Capcom Heroes,' a new way to experience Dead Rising 4 that gives Frank West the opportunity to wear iconic outfits inspired by classic Capcom characters. While experiencing the story mode, Dead Rising 4 players can unlock new costumes and special attacks as they uncover the mystery of the zombie outbreak in Willamette.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
Online Play (Optional)
Platform: PlayStation 4
45. Selma and the Wisp
Imagine you were alone and afraid.
Imagine you were lost with no one to help.
Imagine you were a child facing its worst nightmare.
In utter darkness even the dimmest trickle of light means hope.
Selma and the Wisp is an astonishing platform game with a particularly eerie feel to it. Densely packed with logical puzzles and unexpected obstacles, the game incorporates innovative gameplay, low-poly models and an spectacular animations.
Created by a group of passionate developers led by a visionary artist, “Selma and the wisp” offers key features:
Innovative co-dependent control system of two characters simultaneously, controlled by gamepad or mouse
A lot of amazing puzzles to solve, interspersed by arcade elements.
Artistic mastership of graphic design in low-poly style in which each frame is a masterpiece.
Follow the wisp. Collect the lights. Don’t look back.
46. Super Dungeon Run
Super Dungeon Run is a fast paced, addictive action game in which you guide a party of hapless heroes on a quest for loot in the depths of a dark and dangerous dungeon!
You’ll always start off with a small group of peasants. Here they are, the little scamps:
The peasants aren’t… how shall I put this… the smartest of individuals, but they’re a merry bunch and are always eager to please! They like nothing better than a good dungeon run, but sadly, they’re not very good at it.
That’s where you come in! Try and get them to the exit stairs safely. Everything else is a bonus as far as I’m concerned!
- Super Dungeon Run is a massively single player roguelike RPG! It is designed to be accessible and addictive. It’s part Diablo, part Temple Run and part Pikmin.
- Different every time! Semi-procedural levels mean no two dungeon runs will be the same.
- Epic equipment! Unlocking new outfits and potions for your heroes will greatly improve their strength and capabilities, allowing them to get deeper into the dungeon for greater rewards.
- Deadly traps and dangerous monsters! Encounter all manner of creatures and contraptions that are focused solely on your premature demise in a variety of violent (and usually messy) ways.
- Multiple dungeon types! Discover multiple dungeons and their various inhabitants, such as the musty, mildewy cellar, or the eerie, enigmatic crypt.
- Exciting content! Complete quests for colourful characters or see how far down into the dungeon you can make it. Will you discover what lurks in the deep dark depths?
- Get loot! Make your fortune by pilfering gold from the dank denizens of the dungeon and discover valuable materials to craft upgrades for your heroes.
- Level up your party! Gain experience and stop your heroes from spectacularly dying in the dungeon… for a while anyway!
As it is now, Super Dungeon Run is completely playable from start to finish (as well as being hugely fun). By releasing initially through Steam’s Early Access, we gain the opportunity to fully flesh out the game as we envision it. We plan to expand the game in the following ways:
- Graphics - Adding dynamic lighting and shadows will not only make the game look fantastic, but will also open up new gameplay possibilities; traps may be hidden in the darkness and monsters will lurch at the party from the shadows.
- Outfits - New costumes for your heroes to wear!
- Magic - New magic! Imagine raining down a meteor storm on your enemies, or frying them with a lightning strike!
- Enemies - Expect to see more rank and file creatures as well as unique boss monsters!
- Environments - New monsters will need new places to call home, so adding more dungeon types is a no-brainer.
- Quests - A greater variety of quests increases the lifespan of the game and keeps things fresh and interesting.
- Abilities - New abilities and special moves for the heroes. Anyone familiar with skills in MOBAs or MMOs will immediately understand how these would work and how they can introduce endless tactics and strategies.
- Deaths - Super Dungeon Run should be funny even when your heroes die. If you’ve seen the cartoon violence of Itchy and Scratchy, you’ll know what we mean!
- Steamworks - Steam specific content like achievements and trading cards as well as Linux and Mac versions of the game.
We are also very keen to hear your thoughts and feedback about Super Dungeon Run, so please feel free to post in the Community Hub! We'll be keeping a close eye on it, so you can be sure we'll see your messages!
- Youtube - ProperGames
- Twitter - @Proper_Games
- Facebook - propergames
AVSEQ is an audio-visual sequencer puzzle game. Connect falling atoms to unlock near-endless varieties of music at each stage. Every level of AVSEQ is a music sequencer with 2.2300745198530623×10^43 possible audio permutations, that's 22 tredecillion in total!
No, we're not making those numbers up. We actually did the math. This is a generative music game designed by procedural systems wizard Tom Betts, and it provides a colorful, beautiful challenge to even the most hardcore of puzzle-game experts.Key Features
- Infinite freeplay mode
- Generative unlockable music
- Twenty-two tredecillion audio permutations
Dragonpath is a fast-paced top-down hack'n'slash RPG with abilities tied to equipment rather than classes. The game takes place in a broken underground realm inhabited by vicious monsters and few struggling remnants of civilization.
Baptised in the dragon’s fire the champion yearns for vengeance; the master’s nemesis must fall. Master the ruthless combat, carve a bloody path through the depths of this ruined world and take the fight to the wretched being festering in the abyss.Features
- Campaign with 15 levels divided into 4 chapters
- Singleplayer, local co-op (2 players) and online co-op (up to 4 players)
- Abilities are tied to equipped items instead of classes
- 20+ bosses and 30+ enemy types
- 90+ items to find and plenty of enchants to modify them
- Customizable hair style
Do you dare to walk the Dragonpath?
49. Phantasmal: Survival Horror Roguelike
Experience Terror that is Never the Same Twice with Phantasmal: City of Darkness, a procedurally generated survival horror where every playthrough is completely different. You simply cannot rely on your previous experience to guarantee safe passage.
You will need to face off against lurking, otherworldly horrors in the perilous, run-down Kowloon Walled City before its destruction in the early 90s.
You are fragile. Not just physically, but mentally as well. The grotesque creatures will challenge your very sanity and losing your mind can be a fate worse than death!
The odds are stacked steeply against you, but you can prevail through sheer cunning. You must scavenge for resources carefully, sneak past and distract your enemies. If you are caught, you can fight back, but don’t expect to live for very long.
The environment has been carefully crafted by none other than Brian Bell, critically acclaimed lighting lead of several Hollywood movies, including Riddick, Life of Pi, Ring 2.
- Fear the unknown: Every ramshackle, disgusting room and corridor is uniquely generated - battle your anxiety as you’ll never know what comes next!
- Don't Go Insane: Facing terrifying creatures and skulking in the suffocating darkness will erode your sanity until you can no longer tell the difference between reality and illusion!
- Tread Softly: Every fight you have could be your last. Sneak past and distract your enemies as much as possible.
- Light, Both an Ally and Enemy: Every asset to survivability has a price. Use light sources wisely - you’ll need them to restore your sanity, but you’ll risk being seen!
- Scavenge to Survive: Scrounge the environment for anything you can use: from firecrackers and flares through to wooden boards and metal pipes. Guns are rare, but if you find one remember that every bit of noise you make will attract more creatures, and eventually much, much worse!
- Permadeath: This is a high stakes game - once you die, the game is over! However you retain any money you've earned to upgrade your stats or buy critical items to help you survive longer next time!
Categories in common with Phantasmal: Survival Horror Roguelike: Indie
50. Bus-Simulator 2012
Catch the bus and let it take you to a detailed, virtual world.
Are you ready to explore a picturesque German city behind the wheel of a realistically modeled, freely accessible bus? Then take a look at “Bus Simulator 2012” by the well-known developer studio TML!
Every technical detail of the original bus has been reproduced true-to-live. Switch on the air-conditioning when your front-shields are steaming up and keep an eye on the speedograph, to stay in schedule – even though you have a lot of missions, you will still need to rest in order to stay fit! Thanks to the digital readouts in the bus, you can monitor your engine’s temperature and the charging level of the cooling liquid as well as the oil and gasoline level.
Organize your route and service more than 450 bus stops. Enjoy the realistic AI of both, pedestrians and traffic, which will also influence your own behavior while driving. Interaction with your passengers is also an important facet of your job: It is up to you to decide which ticket to sell and how to greet your customers – they will react accordingly!
Thanks to TML’s fantastic ability to recreate buses and other vehicles in great detail, you will find this game to be a truly challenging bus-simulation. Discover the open 3D-world with a variety of interesting landmarks and enjoy exploring it in between your shifts. But take care while on the job: Stick to your schedule and the traffic rules!
Creative? Feel free to individualize your vehicles and to share them with the simulation game community.Key Features:
- Detailed bus-models with realistically represented technology and physics
- Freely organisable routes
- Additional side missions
- Reward system
- Huge, freely accessible 3D-world
- Pedestrians and vehicles that follow a realistic AI
Categories in common with Bus-Simulator 2012: Simulation