Trying to find games like Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition are:
- arrow_rightPlants vs. Zombies
- arrow_rightFaerie Solitaire Remastered
- arrow_rightBADLAND: Game of the Year Edition
- arrow_rightKnights of Pen and Paper 2
- arrow_right7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- arrow_right12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus
- arrow_rightAmazing Adventures: Around the World
100 Best Games Like Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (6)
- PlayStation 4 (11)
- iOS (55)
- Android (38)
- macOS (54)
- Linux (26)
- Nintendo Switch (7)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (2)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (5)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Plants vs. Zombies
The first part of the famous casual game about plants and zombies from the studio PopCap. The player will act as a homeowner, who uses different types of plants to protect his house from the invasion of zombies.
In the game, there are several types of plants and mushrooms that have a unique defense or attacking characteristics. The playing field is divided into 5 or 6 horizontal lines, along which the undead moves. To plant a plant, you need to spend a local analog of gold "suns." Most plants can attack enemies only on their own line, however, as they pass and purchase upgrades, you can attack and enemies on several lines.
The game has three modes: singleplayer, multiplayer and Adventure Mode, in which players can earn currency for upgrades. As you go through, additional modes open: for example, Survival Mode and Puzzle Mode with mini-games.
2. Faerie Solitaire Remastered
Faerie Solitaire Remastered is an indie card game developed by Subsoap. The game mixes solitaire with fantasy and role-playing game elements.
The magic land of Avalon seems empty. You have to find a Faerie, raise it and repopulate the once prosperous land.
The game features eight different worlds with five levels in each of them. The players have 400 hands to look through. It is possible to purchase upgrades which unlock such abilities as Undo or Clue. A combo system is present in the game. Build up your combo meter by quickly going through your hand and earn much more gold for buying unique powerups and upgrades. The use of powerups requires energy which is generated while playing the game. The players have to be careful with the amount of energy they have at their disposal as it may be impossible to use any powerups at all until the level ends.
The game features a pet mechanic. The players have to find, hatch, and evolve every creature they find after passing a level. 32 pets are featured in the game and appear after the levels randomly. The gold the player earns can also be used to buy items for their pets.
Remastered edition features
In the remastered version of Faerie Solitaire, all of 40 unique and hand drawn locations got reworked from the ground up. New Steam achievements were also added.
Categories in common with Faerie Solitaire Remastered: Casual
3. BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition
Fly and survive through the Game-of-the-Year- winning world of BADLAND and discover an astonishing number of imaginative traps, puzzles and obstacles on the way.
9.5 / 10 - Games969 – “Challenging, fun and darn addictive”
9 / 10 - IGN Hungary – “Impressive”
9 / 10 - Gaming-age - "Shines brightly"
8.5 / 10 & the Joystick Award - SpieleTipps – “Highly recommendable”
8.5 / 10 - WhatsYourTagBlog – “Awesome!”
8 / 10 - GamingTrend - “The multiplayer mode is fantastic”
8 / 10 - WeGotThisCovered - “Deliciously difficult”
8 / 10 - TrueAchievements – “Hours of fun”
With BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition, you get to experience the multi-award-winning action adventure like never before. Redesigned for Steam, BADLAND: GOTY Edition builds on the stunningly atmospheric, hand-painted graphics of the original BADLAND with enhanced, above Full-HD visuals, completely redesigned controls, over 15 hours of single player campaign and awesome multiplayer fun for up-to-four players with both local co-op & battle modes.
BADLAND is an atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
- New: Level World added with over 40 000 levels
- New: New Day added - Welcome to Eternal Day with a new level every one to two weeks
- Side-scrolling action adventure platformer with innovative physics-based gameplay
- Local multiplayer awesomeness for up-to-4 players with co-op and battle modes.
- Single player campaign with 100 truly unique levels
- 100 multiplayer co-op levels and 27 battle levels
- Full Game Controller support
- New controls with full left/right/up/down control & all levels modified for the new controls
- Supports even 4 players on a single keyboard (old-school style) and any combination of keyboard and controllers
- Enhanced, above Full-HD graphics.
- 77 Achievements
- Cloud save & Steam trading cards
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
4. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
Assemble your party and control your group of pen and paper role-players as they are guided through their adventures by the Game Master. All the fun of pen and paper RP, none of the lost dice!
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
- There's no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support
Fieldrunners is now available on Steam! Download it now to play the hit tower defense game critics and fans have been raving about.
Descend into the world of Fieldrunners, the most anticipated and visually stunning game in tower defense history! Defend and control the field using a diverse selection of upgradeable towers in a limitless adventure, using a wide array of tactics and strategies against countless waves of unique land and air combatants! Hours of entertainment and replayable challenges! Do you have what it takes to dominate the Fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate Tower Defense master? Find out now!Key Features:
- Includes all 8 original maps, each with unique challenges and environments!
- 10 devastating weapons to stop your enemies with style!
- Beautiful, hand painted artwork!
6. 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
Embark on a journey no one has taken before! Your quest begins at the foot of The Great Pyramid of Giza and continues through the Egyptian sands to the mysterious Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Travel through the enchanting Mediterranean islands to the glory of ancient Greece as your voyage continues. If you’re successful, you will behold the amazing Seven Wonders of the World. Let the journey begin!
Key Game Features:
• Supply building stones to your workers by matching three same-colored runes
• Time is limited! If you don’t make enough progress, your workers will strike
• 49 original levels as you journey through the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
• Earn exciting power ups that will aid in your journey
7. 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus
This time, Hercules and Megara are involved in the detective story. Alarm at Olympus is showing the absence of Zeus, who rarely left the peak. A few clues reveal the fact that Zeus has been abducted. Hercules and Megara begin the investigation. The snowy peaks are cold as hell, so the first thing will be to get dressed according to season.
The game introduces new landscapes, underwater levels, ice skating workers, volcano, funny puzzles, and many more.
- Stunning full HD graphics
- Volcano, winter, tropical, and underwater levels
- Outstanding detective story based on ancient myths
- Day/night change!
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 7 trading cards, 4 backgrounds and 5 amazing emoticons!
8. Amazing Adventures: Around the World
Pieces of an ancient stone tablet have started turning up around the globe and the Museum needs your help to locate the pieces and find the most expensive gem ever known...the World Diamond. Under the direction of the Museum, you must immediately begin your global seek & find adventure. Complete over 100 levels by finding hidden objects and circumventing unique puzzle traps.
Travel to 25 unique & exotic locations around the world finding over 2100 hidden objects in 3 different game modes: Find the World Diamond story mode, plus two Unlimited Play game modes which are unlocked after you have found the World Diamond or have found all of the hidden Gems in each location. Take on 8 different types of mini-game puzzles including place-the-differences and spot-the-differences. Good luck on your around the world adventure!
- Find over 2100 Hidden Objects in over 100 levels.
- Explore 25 exotic & worldly locations.
- Play 8 unique mini-game puzzle traps including Spot-the-Differences, Place-the-differences, and many more.
- Three game modes: Find the World Diamond, Unlimited Seek & Find, and Unlimited Spot the Differences.
- Find the hidden Gems to unlock the Unlimited game modes.
- Strive for a Perfect Search bonus by not using Hint.
- Play against the clock or in Relaxed Mode with no time limits.
- Unlock interesting facts in your journal as you travel the globe.
Categories in common with Amazing Adventures: Around the World: Casual
9. Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition
Winter is hibernation time for insects, but not in our garden! It will be hot here again this winter, and beetles are launching a full-scale offensive against the Christmas trees – on Christmas Eve! All garden dwellers are ready for the defense, and it is up to you to get into the thick of the battle and head the "Green Resistance". Earn new bonuses and win trophies as you help the plants stop the beetles from taking revenge for their recent defeat in Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition!
10. Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident
After falling asleep in the cinema, you wake up in a movie you've seen so many times before. Use your detective skills to solve the mystery of the missing film crew and finish the movie. There are strange sound waves that appear to be keeping everyone trapped in this cryptic world.
Maybe these sound waves are your way out! Explore the diverse world of Shutterville, inspired by horror B-movies.
- More than 80 game scenes
- 21 mini games
- New silhouette matching mode
- Original soundtrack
11. You Must Build A Boat
You must build a boat.
You must spring out of bed.
You must bargain with the lizardman.
You must heed your undead navigators.
You must slide rows or columns of tiles on a 6x8 grid.
You must match at least 3.
You must run to the right.
You must focus intently on 2 areas of the screen simultaneously.
You must match keys to unlock chests and swords to attack.
You must literally collect your thoughts and trade them for dragons.
You must not dally.
You must not be too hasty.
You must voluntarily ramp up the difficulty by taking on multiple quests at once.
You must incrementally reach your goals. You must build a boat.
You must try again.
You must try again x5.
You must win every time, even when you don’t.
You must remain optimistic.
You must upgrade your magic staff.
You must occasionally stop playing to allow for your hand to uncramp.
You must take credit for random chain combos you made no effort to arrange.
You must trust a blue bean man to make dangerous investments with your money.
You must forget about the blue bean man.
You must mind the asp.
You must reconcile that despite the game’s title, you begin your journey in possession of what is, in no uncertain terms, already a boat.
You must build a boat.
You must go all-in on the retro aesthetic.
You must trade junk for gold with the voidorb.
You must pray for salt.
You must consume fish and tomatoes for time.
You must venture through hell.
You must disarm traps like your life depends on it.
You must make an offering at the chapel.
You must rally the Fantasy Union and the Undead Buddies to your cause.
You must weigh anchor and methodically yet joyously hop in sync with your entire crew.
You must feign interest in critiquing the gardener’s work.
You must look up at the clock and wonder how it’s so late already.
You must build a boat.
You must build a boat!
YOU MUST BUILD A BOAT!!!
12. Contraption Maker
** Contraption Maker is a 2-pack. Buy it and get a copy for a friend to build together! **
The team that created the original Incredible Machine® is bringing all of the Rube Goldberg craziness to the modern age.
Solve puzzles involving ridiculous chain reactions full of hamster motors, trampolines, alligators, cats, and so much more. Everything you loved about the original game is back and improved with a new physics engine, high definition art, new parts, and even online multiplayer. Over 200 official puzzles, and a whole bunch of community creations.
Steam Workshop integration allows you to share your creations with the world.
Enjoy hours of puzzle solving with over 200 official puzzles and countless community submissions. Fix broken contraptions with specific parts you are given to accomplish goals like turning on lights, opening fireworks factories, and throwing birthday parties for crocodiles.
Enter the easy to use Maker Lab to make your own puzzles or random contraptions. More than 100 parts ranging from gears and dynamite to bears and cats are at your disposal. Use the layered background tool to create settings for your contraptions to exist in, and then animate them to add some life. There's no part or size limitation to what you want to make. Build as much as you can to bring your computer to its knees.
Play online with friends to build contraptions together in the Maker Lab. Up to 8 players can build together in real time. Currently multiplayer is only in the Maker Lab, there is no cooperative puzzle solving yet.
Share your puzzles and creations with the world through the Steam Workshop. Thousands of Workshop submissions are already waiting to be played.
13. Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 is a light-hearted turn-based RPG, heavily inspired by old classics like Final Fantasy and Golden Sun. You will battle through waves of adorable enemies, grow your characters, explore a diverse world, solve puzzles, and of course, save the world.Key features
- Over 140 different enemies to slaughter, from fluffy animals to gods.
- Over 170 different items of equipment, and 150 different usable skills, allowing for lots of character customization.
- Inspired by 16-bit era RPGs, minus the annoying features like random battles or save points.
- Contains lots of video game references, immature humor, and anime boobs.
- A mix of orchestral and electronic background music by HalcyonicFalconX. Full Soundtrack included!
- 25 hours of gameplay, plus Newgame+, survival and boss rush modes.
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players.
14. Bloons TD 5
Five-star tower defense with unrivaled depth and replayability.
The Bloons are back in full HD glory and this time they mean business! Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.
Featuring an all New Tower and Special Agent, glorious HD graphics, original Tracks and Special Missions, a whole new tier of Specialty Building upgrades, and a never-before-seen Monkey Lab to upgrade your towers, Bloons TD 5 delivers hours of fun and challenging play to fans and new players alike.
“Nations need to brace themselves for a complete loss of productivity”
- Jayisgames, 4.7/5.0
More Awesomer New Features:
- Cool new towers – Heli Pilot, Bloonchipper, Engineer
- Exclusive new Special Agent – Radadactyl
- All new Monkey Lab – researches unique abilities and tower upgrades
- Specialty Building Tier 4 Upgrades
- Exclusive tracks
Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay:
- 21 powerful towers with Activated Abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 10 Special Agents
- 40+ Tracks (plus their Reverse versions!)
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- New Bloon enemies - tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and the fearsome ZOMG
- 50+ Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud Support
- 3 different game modes
- Freeplay mode after mastering a track
- 3 difficulty settings and family-friendly theme so anyone can play
And that's just the beginning - heaps of planned updates will keep Bloons TD 5 HD fresh, fun, and challenging for many months to come. Now it's time to pop some Bloons!
Remember to save to the Steam Cloud after each victory to save your progress.
15. Card City Nights
Card City Nights is an adventure through a city filled with card-nuts and lunatics. Battle for the 8 legendary cards to enter the biggest competition this city has seen yet.
CCN is not a traditional card-trading game. It's an adventure game with zany characters to meet and weird locations to explore. In the center is our new card battle system that breaks away from the fantasy TCG mold with connecting cards to form combos.
* 8+ hours of gameplay in a singleplayer adventure
* Connect cards to form combos
* 180 unique cards with characters from the Ludosity universe
* No IAP's in this game! You collect booster packs by simply playing the adventure from start to finish
* An amazing soundtrack in a blend of Jazz and Hiphop
16. Wanderlust: Rebirth
Wanderlust: Rebirth is an online four player co-op arcade-action RPG set in the fantasy world, Valandria. The heroes are summoned to Westhaven Arena to prove their worth as heroes of old legend. However, things are not as transparent as they first appear, when our heroes are unknowingly set upon a trek to save mankind from an ominous end. Band together with your fellow brethren to conquer and change the course of destiny.
Take control of one of four character classes, each with a distinctive play style, and use your abilities with finesse along side the other heroes to gain high-scores and legendary items. Band together and plan your assault, for the minions of the underworld fear no blade, and only in Epic mode will the true heroines rise victorious.
Unlock The Crawl survival game-mode to earn Tokens like a boss, and try your odds with the Luck Box, as you spin the slots for glorious loot or daring challenges.Key Features:
- Story and survival modes for both Single and Co-operative play
- Competitive game modes featuring 8 players (4 vs 4)
- Over 65 awards and 30 Steam achievements to earn
- 4 uniquely crafted character classes to advance through teamwork and efficiency
- Unique Inventory/Crafting system
- In-depth Artificial Intelligence
- 3 difficulty modes and 3 different endings
- 44 different enemies and 15 intense boss battles
- ...and over 5 years in the making, so you know it is DAMN good!
17. Bloons TD 6
The Bloons are back and better than ever! Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available.
Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way!
ALL NEW 3D BLOONS TD
* Vibrant new monkey animations and upgrade skins
* Intense visual effects
* 30 original maps, some with 3D objects that can block line of sight
EPIC MONKEY TOWER UPGRADES
* 20 powerful monkey towers, including 2 all new monkeys - Druid and Alchemist!
* 3 upgrade paths - all monkey towers now have 3 amazing paths to choose between
* Tier 5 upgrades - top upgrades so powerful only one monkey can have them
* Each game, place one of these unique and powerful monkeys with 20 signature upgrades
* Two bloon-shredding activated abilities per Hero
* Craft new gameplay strategies around each Hero's powers and synergies
DEEP MONKEY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
* Over 100 meta-upgrades that buff individual monkey towers or monkey groups
* Adds late game power so you can win more maps and reach higher freeplay rounds
* Play anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
* New Bloons - tricky new bloon types like Purple, Fortified, and the relentless B.A.D.
* New game modes added to each game difficulty, like Restricted Monkeys, Double Health MOABs, and the brutal CHIMPS rules
And there's heaps more! We packed as much content and polish into this game as possible, and we'll continue to add new features, content, and challenges in regular updates. We truly respect your time and support, and we hope Bloons TD 6 will be the best strategy game you've ever played.
Now those bloons aren't going to pop themselves... sharpen your darts and go play Bloons TD 6!
18. Blazing Beaks
Birds with guns are blazing the way out through the piles of mutants, monsters and creepy creatures to stop the invasion. Gathering items and artefacts is essential to survive in this fast-paced colorful roguelite. Lots of mysteries to unravel, secrets to find and levels to explore.Game modes
Story mode (1-2 local players) - it's an explosive adventure where you are fighting the invaders and searching for the origin of evil. Endless pile of enemies you can shoot, blast, zap and disintegrate every way you want. Cute and charming world with challenging levels full of surprises.
Tournament mode (2-4 local players) - it’s battle experience where you compete with your friends to find out who's the real hero.
- Deathmatch - Everyone by themselves. Last beak standing wins.
- One gun mode - Each player starts with the same randomly chosen weapon which cannot be changed in that round.
- Drop Hearts mode - A player drops some hearts when he is hurt and either he or any other player can collect them.
- Skull keeper mode - Grab and keep the golden skull without losing it for a certain amount of time and all your opponents will lose 1 HP.
- Hunting mode - Each player starts with a spear in their possession. Once you throw it, you need to grab it before you can throw it again.
19. Beware Planet Earth
Beware Planet Earth! is a beguiling mix of classic tower defense and time management coming to PC via Steam for the first time. Save your cows from the Martian invasion by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, and also by firing your Zapper directly at the invading force of little green men!Key Features
- Exclusive content on Steam: a multitude of new levels and enemies inspired by Valve’s universe!
- Endless Fun: full story mode with 46 levels over 4 seasons, plus 28 bonus challenges!
- Simple gameplay: different difficulty modes to choose from; “Veteran Mode” for experienced players and “Normal Mode” for the beginners
- Intense action: grab your Zapper to attack the Martians and overpower your machines!
- Wacky machines: choose among 20 wacky machines; from the classic defence tower to the Helicowpter!
- Deadly enemies: over 20 quirky Martians; from the Metalhead and the Mad Scientist to the Ninja!
Turba provides a gameplay experience unlike any you have encountered before. Load in music from your PC and combo blocks to your favorite tunes in this unique new twist on the “match-3” style game!
The blocks on the game board generate and move to the beat of the song you choose. Clear blocks in time with the beat and make expert combos to maximize your score while you compete in online leaderboards for any and every song you play.
- Three modes of play
- Seven Special Powers to change up how you play
- Online leaderboards for each song you play
- Supported file types: Mp3, Music CDs, Flac, Ogg, Wma, Ape, Mpc
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
- In-depth stat tracking and unlock system
- 20 Steam achievements, 50+ Steam stats, Steam leaderboards
21. Human-powered spacecraft
A nostalgia-infused pixel clicker in a comedy wrapper.
You play the part of a colonist set out to conquer new planets. As a supernova explosion takes out your ship's energy reserves, your only hope of getting back on course is a jerry-rigged old dynamo.
The game has:
* Stylish retro graphics
* A witty computer for a partner
* Ship improvements in all directions: a dynamo, a potato farm for energy generation and, of course, an antimatter distiller
* Smooth acceleration up to hyper-speed
* Space octopuses
And no lootboxes!
22. Pizza Titan Ultra
Pizza Titan Ultra is a fast paced 3rd-person action platformer focused on fighting and smashing through a futuristic city, in a giant mech, to deliver pizza. Experience arcadey action with speedy attacking and dodging, while attempting to control the massive weight of a 10 storey mobile pizzeria - just try not to make too much of a mess!
THIS GAME IS BEST PLAYED WITH A CONTROLLERFeatures:
- 32 crazy pizza delivery missions in 8 awesome handcrafted zones of the city
- Highly replayable challenges with randomized, escalating waves of enemies and delivery locations
- Saturday morning level entertainment with a campaign of VIP (Very Important Pizza) deliveries
- Laugh out loud funny dialogue as you pursue pizza and justice in Galactic City
- Ultra customizable mech with unlockable parts and whatever paint job you feel keeps you looking radical
- Choose from 4 ultra moves to meet the needs of your delivery mission
- Totally destructable cityscape, with different missions asking you to be safe, smash the place, or just leave it up to you
- Wear a giant cat head as you fight mouse-eared tanks to serve fast food
"This is a game that makes sense... That [theme] song alone is probably worth $15 dollars. Check it out."
"The concept is ridiculous and it took all of two minutes for me to fall in love with the arcade beat-em-up, pizza delivery game."
"10/10. Pizza Titan Ultra is perfectly balanced, looks great, runs well and is hilarious. I’d love it even it it wasn’t a giant robot with a built-in pizza shop that I could make look vaguely look like a Transformer."
"Very strong possibility of being my game of the year."
-David Janes | TheChillRoom
23. ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove
ToeJam and Earl: Back in the Groove is an all-new adventure developed by the co-creator of the OG ToeJam and Earl games, which famously infused hip-hop stylings with rogue-like game play.
Crash land on Earth and protect yourself with funky power-ups against dangerous Earthlings on an adventure to find all the lost pieces of the Rapmaster Rocketship. Play with up to three of your friends online or couch co-op and discover all the secret locations and powerful tools. ToeJam and Earl probably shouldn't have taken the Rapmaster on an intergalactic joyride, but at least they'll find all the pieces of it before Lamont notices that it's missing ... right? Right.
Back in the Groove is a mash-up of the very best features of the classic console games with a ton of fresh features. Get a blast of funky nostalgia or play ToeJam and Earl for the very first time.FEATURES:
- Nine playable characters including: ToeJam and Earl, Latisha, Lewanda, GeekJam, Peabo, and Earl’s mom, Flo
- Randomly-generated stacked levels to make every play through feel different in advanced mode
- Discover new secret locations and terrain types
- Jam to 15 re-makes of old favorite songs and 15 new songs in the same funky style
- Dynamic split-screen for couch co-op play, as well as online play -- supports up to 4 players
- Enter the Hyperfunk Zone in multi-player co-op, too
- A huge number of new presents, Earthlings, player character stats, character-specific dialogue, permanent power-hats, and many features that enhance cooperative play and make this the best Toejam & Earl yet
24. Stop Online - Battle of Words
Stop Online is a multiplayer battle of words game where you compete with several players aiming to challenge them on their knowledge of words, trying to be the quickest to respond in order to achieve the highest rank. The words are in your language and you will challenge players in the same language. Languages currently supported are English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Czech, Dutch and Polish.
After entering a match, with each new round, a letter will be drawn and you must complete the columns of the themes with words that begin with the selected letter.
E.G: If the letter “A” has been drawn, you must fill a word that begins with “A” in the five proposed themes in the game.
When time is up, the responses of all the players will be compared and the results displayed on the screen.
Stop button: When filling out the minimum number of themes with right words, you can press the STOP BUTTON and so end the round for all players.
Ф FIGHT A TERRIBLE DARKNESS Ф
The old war between ancestors ended with the imprisonment of one of them. Darhûn, who was caged for eras, has been released from his captivity and is ready to take the dark and madness to the forest.
Furwind, a young inhabitant of Moontail, is not aware that soon will go to one of the biggest and most dangerous adventures of his life.◤If you like the classic platform games, colorfull pixel art style, an OST that will inmerse you and challenging adventures, Furwind is your game!!◢
₪ PUT YOURSELF IN FURWIND´S SKIN ₪Guide a little fox in his adventure to defeat the big evil forces that is devastating the Forest.₪ EXPLORE EVERY CORNER OF THE FOREST ₪Complete the different episodes, exploring levels full of life and color with an unique pixel art style.₪ LIVE A CHALLENGING EXPERIENCE ₪Move yourself by the dangerous areas, fulled with traps and risks wich will challenge your skills.
₪ Use your powers ₪The ancestors have blessed you to reach the most inaccessible places, heal your wounds and fire up your enemies.₪ Improve your abilities ₪In Korvo's Mystic Shop you will be able to improve your power-ups and abilities₪ Fight strong enemies! ₪Defeat the frightening bosses that are destroying your world.₪ Enjoy an awesome OST ₪Live this adventure with an surrounding and inspiring OST with ambiental and atmosferics sound effects that reveal an environment full of life.
Bunnyrama is an unique and challenging puzzle adventure game where your goal is to lead the old man through the magical forest full of huge bunnies. Each level is a labyrinth with different puzzles, and only one exit. Bunnies will help you, carry and stack them properly, use their unique features to build your way to the portal, and help the old man find his way home.
Puzzle mechanics is easy to get, but complexity growing as more elements added in each level. There are different types of bunnies, platforms, portals, elevators, buttons, doors and etc. After the first episode it will be a real challenge for your brain!
27. Rats - Time is running out!
Run through labyrinth-like banks, uncover secret rooms, solve puzzles, discover blueprints to unlock powerful tools, control time, run from guards -- and if you’re lucky, open the vault, grab the diamond . . . and get out before time runs out!
- Devour powerful cheeses and enjoy their delicious effects on time.
- Discover blueprints and unlock an arsenal of ridiculous tools with your coins.
- Blast your way across a bank on a rocket! Disguise yourself as a typewriter!
- Solve puzzles to gain access to the vault.
- Simple controls: Perfect for those who don't like to read instructions!
- For once, have both time and money!
Citizen of Swine Island City: It’s to take back what’s ours from the dirty, rotten, scoundrel Pigs who have ruled us for far too long! Snatch their diamonds, loot their coins to your heart’s content -- all the while eating the finest and most powerful cheeses known to the animal kingdom! It won't be easy, folks; although they may look adorable and huggable, the guards are relentless and will stop at nothing to take you down. Stay focused, be clever -- and most of all, keep your eye on the clock!
Beglitched is a game about insecurity, in our computers and ourselves. In a pastel world of networks where nobody truly knows what they’re doing, hacking is a magical art and the notorious Glitch Witch is the most premium archmagi of the net. Through what appears to be nothing more than random circumstance, YOU are her new apprentice. You must use your wits and cunning to unravel the mechanisms of an alien computer and survive amongst a veritable web of clowns, leftclickers, and filedraggers.
29. The Last Error
You play as a chair, who can run and jump. Nothing special... just get to the end of the level.
The Penguin and The Pig are best friends. Pig help you pass the Castle.
You play as a serious guy who likes to kill zombies.
TV! Using a double-jump.
Butterfly will help you to change characters.
Sparrow flies and fights with helicopters.
Big foot against pigs.
The game is very difficult! The game has no saved! You must have nerves of steel!
Please, do not play the game, if you do not like hardcore!
30. Where are my Internets?
"Where are my Internets? " It is a board game set in a strange fictional world that resembles our present-day world, but with elements of humour and surreal events. You play as a typical city person who arrives in a desolate countryside with no trace of the internet. Your aim is to survive in these tough conditions. There is only one way you can do it: become an internet provider, and get online.
● Unusual idea and setting.
● Original graphics with a unique style.
● Pleasant atmospheric soundtrack.
● Single Player, with up to four Characters (Hotseat only)
● A lot of surprises and humor.
How to play
The game is based on a single player turned based board game with 1-4 characters
The aim of the game is to bring the internet to every village on the map. It requires money, which can be obtained by selling items you earn from using the cards.
These are the player Characters. You decide the number of spaces the Characters will move on the board by rolling the dice. But each player has a limited number of moves, they are called mood points. The player loses one mood point per turn, except when they are in the vicinity of a village. When the number of mood points reaches zero, the player is out. Players can replenish their mood points when they access the internet.
The game features three types of location.
The first is the wilderness. When a player is in the wilderness, they have a choice on each turn between staying to activate some event card and going further. There are 27 event cards, of which 3 are unique to each type of location. The wilderness location has the following land types.
Each card describes a different event, usually a fight. If the player wins the fight, they gain an item card, if they lose, they lose one mood point. There are a few surprise cards, marked with a question mark, for unexpected events.
Players can sell items they have earned, and get onto the internet in a village. The cost of internet use will go up each time you connect to and or use it. If the village already has a connection, players can simply use it (but must pay the owner). An indicator in the upper right corner shows whether the village is connected or not, and who owns the connection.
If a player's token is somewhere near an internet-connected village, the player can get a remote internet signal and replenish their stamina as if they were in the village.
If there is no signal, the player has to draw a fight card.
You can also tweak your dice move by using bonus cards. These are given out after you finish a circle, and sometimes also drop from the chests.
I hope you have a great time playing our game with hours of enjoyment, and a fun!
Categories in common with Where are my Internets?: Indie
Welcome to RoShamBo arena! A brand new FREE arena fighting game, based on a classic rock-paper-scissors! Choose your character out of dozens unique looks, customize your gear, fight other players, knock their teeth out and become the best in RoShamBo Arena!THE GAME
In RoShamBo Arena you’re presented as an arena fighter, who can defeat opponents by choosing one of three punches – rock, paper, or scissors. The one who wins after selecting the shape kicks the other. During the fight each kick will reduce the amount of health points, and the one whose health drops to zero loses. Besides standard kicks you can use one of three special skills, that can heal you, give a boost in attack power, reflect your opponent’s kick and many more. Each character has his own bunch of special skills, which makes your unique. You can compete with other players in real-time in different modes, like duels, tournaments, group fights and clan wars in future updates. In campaign mode you can fight bosses and ordinary fighters to get experience, valuable loot, gear and even more. Get teeth, obtain or buy gear, equip it and fight stronger enemies to get higher in your league.KEY FEATURES
- Real-time arena fighter . Defeat other players in real-time 3-minute arena fight, choosing one three punches – rock, paper or scissors.
- Dozens of unique characters. Choose your own character and way him to victory in each battle. Every character has up to 3 unique skills and unique fun animations.
- Hundreds of unique gear. Get the best gear in the game, equip it to increase your stats and defeat your enemies.
- Simple and addictive gameplay. Choose rock, paper or scissors. The one who wins, kicks.
- Unique and fun special skills. Besides the rock, paper or scissors you can choose one of three special skills during the fight. Each skill will get you closer to victory, but be attentive. The enemy has his own bunch of skills too.
- Character customization. Level up and configure your stats to your own preferences. Create your own unique damage dealer, tank, or support character.
- Team fights up to 3x3 players. Any player can compete with others together with his friends (up to 3 players, competing each other).
- Achievements. In-game achievements, that set you new heights goals every level.
- Social features. Find player to co-operate and go to victory together.
32. Spooky Bonus
Uncover dark forces emanating from the heart of Old Town, and grab spooky accessories for your front yard makeover, too! You’ll be spellbound by this adorably ghoulish horror-themed puzzle game.
Match shapes to stamp out evil and advance through Old Town, gathering gold and powerups as you go. Shop for yard decorations that boost your gameplay. Unleash exploding pumpkins, silver crosses, holy water, and more.
The time has come to unlock the sinister secret of Spooky Bonus. A blood curdling adventure awaits you!
- Smooth, enjoyable match-3 gameplay.
- 13 crazy bonus items from garlic bombs to silver bullets.
- Collect 6 multi-level powerup items.
- Decorate your house and yard with spooky ornaments.
- Relaxed or Timed game modes.
- Gloriously ghoulish graphics.
- Specially-composed, classical music.
- Play 100 unique levels.
- Can set backgrounds as Desktop Wallpaper (PC only.)
Please Note: This game is not a mobile port. It was built exclusively for PC/Mac.
Categories in common with Spooky Bonus: Casual
33. Cooking Dash
When Cookie the Chef leaves Flo's Diner to pursue a career on a popular reality cooking TV show, there is a shortage of chefs in DinerTown as Cookie invites them all to appear as guest stars. Flo, with her grandmother, help out at all four DinerTown restaurants and ends up hosting with Cookie on a Hollywood set of Flo's Diner!
- Over 50 levels of game play!
- Master the art of perfectly prepared meals in five different restaurants!
- Each new restaurant features a different variety of food to delight customers!
- 3D rendered characters add dimension to the animation.
- Upgrades, upgrades, upgrades! The game features decorative upgrades, functional upgrades, and upgrades awarded for successful completion of the levels.
34. THE GAME OF LIFE - The Official 2016 Edition
Where will your choices take you? Find out in THE GAME OF LIFE - The Official 2016 Edition! THE GAME OF LIFE - The Official 2016 Edition! showcases a beautifully rendered digital game board, cards and spinner that capture the fun of the Classic game full of adventure & surprises! THE GAME OF LIFE will take players on a journey where fortunes can be won…and lost! Choose a college or career path and start down the many roads of life, make money, buy a house or start a family -- will you take the safe route or the risky road? The choice is yours as you navigate life’s rich tapestry! Do whatever it takes to retire in style with the most wealth at the end of the game to win!
- Multiple game modes for 1-4 players, including new, fast-play modes and single player mode
- Save and resume in-progress games
- Options enable game to be fully playable in English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Russian, Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese.
35. Oh My Gore!
You’re tired of keep fighting against the Powers of Light from within square shaped, piddling Dungeons?
You never really understood why you should make the effort to run after your stupid minions while being a mighty, powerful Overlord?
You want to be more than just a third-class theme park for obsolete do-gooders and self-proclaimed Knights of Justice?
Welcome to “Oh My Gore!”, the alternative in the subgenre of Evil-Overlord-Simulations!
In this mixture of Tower Defense, RTS and Reverse Tower Defense, you’re taking control of the revived God of War Raelius and pursue a path full of sweet revenge and bloody footprints.
Command your inferior servants who will bring death and ruin to your enemies with their evil forces and powerful spells. Build up your Towers of Defense to hold against the “Heroes” of Light and send out your swarm of deadly henchmen at the same time to conquer and enslave the whole empire of Eridia.
- A campaign with 20 unique levels in 3 challenging difficulties
- 6 unique Heroes with different spells and their own elite units
- Detailed death animations which were made with the high-tech GoreCap technology.
- Over 9000 liters of blood!
36. Swords & Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story
Swords and Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story is a comedic role play adventure. Duke A. Blizzardo the most feared pirate in all the seas has kidnapped your friend and employer. Hook up with a zany crew of swindlers, cut throats, and hooligans in this whirlwind adventure involving ancient treasure, pirate lords, tourism, killer parrots, and mad mad monkeys.
Explore the islands of the Antipodal Archipelago. Sail the three oceans, including the volcanic waters and the frozen seas. Find ancient shipwrecks, battle for lost treasure, build and upgrade your pirate ships to accommodate your ever increasing crew!
Organize and develop your own pirate island. An entire build mode lets you manage the exact layout and functionality of your hideaway as you use it as your base of operations for your escapades.
Customize the load-out of each and every battle ready member of your pirate entourage. You'll need every sword, every buckler, and every ability you can spend your points on for the dangerous flintlock and cutlass filled battles that await you!
- Tactical combat! A well crafted turn based tactical RPG full of nuance and depth!
- Upkeep your pirate island! Build and expand, even turn it into a tourist attraction to rake in the dough!
- Sail the ocean! With over a dozen islands to explore, there's a lot to see, and to fight, there's monsters, treasures, and more!
- The Antipodal Archipelago! The island chain you'll pirate in is a strange place, the frozen waters to the north and the volcanic seas to the south have their own mysteries to be discovered!
- Daring battles! Defeat the ten pirate lords of the archipelago and stop their terrible reigns of terror!
- A customizable crew! Gather up miscreants and scalawags, each with their own set of skills and abilities to help you on your quest!
- A grand adventure! Discover the lost treasure of the Cenote, go on daring rescue missions, and battle interesting enemies and fauna, such as zombies, parrots, monkeys, royal soldiers, and more!
37. New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 5
Return to a world of knights and dragons, witches and goblins and swords and magic to save King Arthur from a fate worse than helmet hair! Join Sir John and Lady Mary as they're drawn back in time to deal with the appearance of a thick forest and vaporous swamps around Arthur's castle. As they travel across the king's vast realm to find the source of the magical scourge, they'll encounter never-before-seen obstacles (look out for landslides!), face new challenges (unicorns, dragons and witches – oh my!) and meet new foes and friends alike!
Players guide John and Mary on their journey, using strategy to determine the best use of available resources and the fastest way through each of the game's levels, all of which offer unique quests. Each step forward will unlock cunning new bonuses, provide access to thrilling mini-games and provide an opportunity to discover and earn dozens of achievements.
The Collector's Edition of New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 5 features an epic primary campaign, bountiful bonus levels and tons of special content, including a step-by-step walkthrough. With its refined gameplay, unique challenges and gorgeous visuals, New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 5 offers the best reasons yet to return to experience the fantastical adventures of the heroic Sir John and the magnificent Lady Mary!
• Dozens of all-new levels
• A thrilling, time-tripping story
• Gorgeous artwork and animation
• Collector's Edition bonus content
• Learn-as-you play tutorial
38. Puzzle Chambers
You wake up in an unknown place and soon run into a few more people who have also been abducted. You quickly discover three things:
-Everyone here has supernatural abilities
-The only way to move through this cryptic place is by solving puzzles
-And your hosts are either aliens, monsters from another dimension, or severely messed up human beings
-Unique, easy to understand and difficult to solve puzzles
-At least one or two plot twists
-A few disturbingly easy-going and few disturbingly simple-minded characters
-Option for Free Solutions to jump ahead if the puzzle gets too difficult
-Setting for unlimited Free Solutions, for those who don’t feel like solving around 70 puzzles but want to check out the story
Categories in common with Puzzle Chambers: Indie
39. Toy Seeker
Toy Seeker is an interesting game in which you have to perform tasks for finding different toys. The game has 4 levels of difficult tasks: Training, where you can try the game and practice in finding toys. Easy, where you will look for toys on pictures. Medium and complex, where you need to find toys by name. But be vigilant, because you have limited time! Every time toys become more and more! And for each correct and rapid finding of toys you are charged extra time.
Categories in common with Toy Seeker: Indie
40. Aqua Fish (2017)
Your task is to develop and decorate the aquarium with points that you can earn by playing the classic tile-matching puzzle videogame mode. The more coins you get, the more beautifully you will be able to decorate your aquarium and fill with different living creatures.
During the game , you will meet enemies who will stop you from making coins. Collect all the marine colored objects and defeat all the bosses!
In the store you can buy beautiful decorative objects, such as algae, corals and various objects, as well as beautiful living creatures for this aquarium.
Fish can be feed and you can clean the aquarium.
Beautiful graphics, animation and music will give you moments of happiness in your life.
The game will appeal to both an adult and a young audience.
*Create your own aquarium
*Win all the underwater creature
*Classic tile-matching puzzle
*Feed the fish and get out of the aquarium
41. Snail Bob 2: Tiny Troubles
The award winning physics puzzle game is back!
Bob is a snail who needs your help to traverse dangerous obstacles and avoid bug baddies. Bob will simply crawl onwards regardless of the situation, and your job is to press buttons, activate machines and fill deadly gaps to keep this snail trailing.
Snail Bob 2 is the perfect game for parents to play with kids, sussing out the solutions together and having a ton of fun through.
- 120 levels spread across 3 unique worlds
- Find hidden stars and jigsaw pieces
- Dress up Bob in tons of unique costumes
Find out why the original game has been played over a billion times in this thrilling sequel!
42. Earth Space Colonies
Earth Space Colonies is a strategy-simulation game where you build space colonies around the Solar system. Your first destination is Mars. Establish a first self-sustaining colony and terraform a red wasteland into a green oasis. Balance your resources and expand the infrastructure. Build anything from high-tech factories, hotels, military bases to space elevators and terraformers. Colonize other worlds as well: defend a mining colony on a dwarf planet Ceres and explore the subsurface ocean on Ganymede, Jupiter’s largest moon. Survive intense combat on Saturn's moon Titan.
Build space colonies on multiple worlds at the same time.
Three dynamic campaigns with different goals. Terraform Mars, defend Ceres, explore Ganymede.
Join cast of fully voiced characters in an engaging story about the next great adventure of humanity.
Train specialized astronauts: from builders and miners to scientists.
Explore the planets with astronauts and rovers while trying to survive devastating sand storms, blazing solar flares, rumbling quakes, meteor showers and other disasters in this extremely hostile environment.
Research new tech to unlock advanced structures and units.
Experience dynamic day-night cycles and weather effects.
Crafting system. Combine produced goods with raw materials to create unique and special items.
Establish interplanetary commerce. Build goods and trade items using rockers, maglev launchers and space elevators.
Game updates and expansions based on trending space related news. Maybe there is something on Pluto going on. Or Titan. There are so many fascinating worlds in the Solar system.
43. Magic Quest
Great game for all "tower defense" fans!
Magic, towers, strategy and super heroes are all in one tower defense game: Magic Quest!
Plan your strategy and use special spells to defend your towers and win all battles. You will be able to command legendary heroes, such as elven archers, dwarven gunners, shaman warriors and wizards, golems and others – there is different 8 heroes with unique abilities in this tower defense game. Moreover, one of the main features is a scaling of maps. Bring them closer to see more details or hold the maps away to plan your actions.
In the Magic Quest tower defense you will face the enemies in various locations — valleys, dwarven mines, full of hidden treasures, mountains, deserts, seaboard, floating islands swamps and volcanic plains. All this marvellous places will serve as the scenery for your epic adventure.
In Magic Quest you will find:
- Epic magic battles
- Lots of magical creatures: goblins, orks and many others
- 8 unique territories to defend allow you to have the full battle experience
- Maps with scaling
- Combination of strategy and fantasy games
Save magic world in this beautiful and extreme tower defense game!
44. Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season
Harvest a crop of thrills as you rebuild your farm in the wake of a hurricane! Care for your animals, gather produce, and learn a slew of delicious recipes to sell in town. It's not all fun and farms, though. You'll need to foil the plans of pesky ferrets who aim to steal your goods!
When things get tough, take a break from the rigors of your farm and score big on the roulette table! Just remember to keep your eyes peeled for amusing collectible stickers. With dozens of exciting levels, vivid art, amusing animation, and bonus features galore, Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season is going to blow you away!
- Bright and colorful visuals
- Simple point-and-click gameplay
- Awards for kicking Farm Frenzy butt!
- Hilarious stickers to collect!
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
45. Claws & Feathers
Get ready for the fur to fly in this wild and crazy match-3 game! A flock of friendly birds is out for revenge after a gang of cats led by a portly feline with a weakness for hamburgers steals their chicks.Match clusters of birds to clear a path to the hatchlings and reclaim what belongs to your finely feathered friends.
Along the way, surround pesky cats to remove them from the game board, blow up the walls that stand in your way, and make big matches to earn powerups that can save the day! Just remember to think strategically, as each move you make without creating a match results in more birds hatching, making it that much harder to achieve your goals. With dozens of challenging levels, colorful graphics, and a storyline that will have you squawking with laughter, Claws & Feathers will provide hours matching fun!
- 50+ puzzle levels and full HD graphics
- 10+ eye-popping game zones
- Challenge your skills with 5+ enemies
- Amusing storyline and funny characters!
46. Snake Eyes Dungeon
Enter the dungeon, get lost and roll the dice against the monsters!
Snake Eyes Dungeon is the game were you play your chances against dangerous monsters like ghosts, werewolves or even the frankenstein monster himself!
Can you escape the dungeon with a good enough loot to buy upgrades for your next adventure?
Can you beat all the missions?
-Six different monsters to roll your chances against.
-Easygoing super fast game sessions.
-A different dungeon to explore each time.
-Seven different upgrades to expend your hard earned coins.
-Twelve secret artifacts.
47. Disposable Heroes
Meet the disposable heroes... A rag-tag band of nobodies who - quite by accident - represent the kingdom's last hope.
With the royal army slain it is they who must venture across the land on a quest to bring back the head of the king's son so that the light might return. If they had a brain cell between them they might actually be dangerous. -The game will have a 2 player co-op system.
(Play alone or let a friend join the game to fight side by side with you on your quest.)
ONCE UPON A TIME, IN A LAND FORGOTTEN BY MANY, LIVED A KING AND HIS WIFE, HAPPILY MARRIED AND LOVED BY THEIR SUBJECTS.
ON ONE DAY THE NEWSBOY SHOUTED ‘LONG LIVE THE KING AND HIS SON! LONG LIVE THE KING AND HIS SON!’
BUT THE DAY THE NEWBORN SAW THE LIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME, SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAPPENED… THE SUN, WHICH HAD SHONE SO BRIGHTLY, DISAPPEARED WHEN THE BOY WAS BORN. CITIZENS WERE SHOCKED, THE KING AND HIS WIFE PARALYZED.
THE CHILD WAS SO HIDEOUS, SO UGLY AND DESPICABLE THAT NOT EVEN HIS OWN FATHER COULD BEAR TO LOOK AT HIM!
THE TOWNSFOLK DEMANDED THAT THE KING WOULD SACRIFICE HIS SON TO MAKE THE SUN COME BACK AND FILL THE LAND WITH HAPPINESS AGAIN…
TWO YEARS OF DARKNESS, HUNGER AND SICKNESS PASSED WHEN THE KING MADE A DECISION – HE WOULD SACRIFICE HIS ONLY SON TO SAVE THE KINGDOM FROM THIS CURSE.
AFTER HEARING HIS FATHER’S THROUGH THE THIN WALLS OF THE CASTLE, THE CHILD ESCAPED THROUGH A SECRET PASSAGE AND FLED INTO THE FOREST WHERE HE WOULD LIVE THE REST OF HIS LIFE…
THE KING SENT HIS BEST MEN INTO THE DARK LANDS, BUT NONE OF HIS SOLDIERS RETURNED. THE EVIL IN THE KINGDOM GREW STRONGER, AND WITHOUT THE LIGHT OF THE SUN THE LAND WOULD BE DOOMED FOREVER.
SINCE THERE WERE NO SOLDIERS LEFT, THE KING GATHERED A GROUP OF FOUR STRONG VILLAGERS TO KILL THE LAD AND BRING BACK HIS HEAD…
…UNFORTUNATELY THESE WERE THE ONLY FOUR LEFT…
+ More than 140 levels
+ Lots of weapons (Swords/magic wands/Flying orbs)
+ Magical potions
+ 10 Achievements
+ Bags of gold
+ Random spawning of useless stuff
+ 4 different hero characters
+ More than 90 different enemies
+ Secret passages and hidden rooms
+ Magical flying goats
+ Save your progress
+ Animated cutscene
+ Heroic music
+ Random bonus levels
+ Co-op gameplay
+ Special guests Appearances like Robin Hood
+ Voice acting and narration
+ Wacky humor
+ Lots of traps like Poison arrows and cutting lasers
+ bosses that are too big to fit inside the screen
Movement : W/A/S/D
Action Primary: C
Action Secondary: V
Use Objects: 1/2/3/4/5
Movement : Arrows
Action Primary: N
Action Secondary: M
Use Objects: 6/7/8/9/0
This game only supports XBOX 360 controllers
This game comes wit steam trading cards and achievements
48. Gnomes Garden New home
After defeating the sorcerer collector, the gnomes returned the castle to its old form. But it still stood in the grey wasteland, and there nothing could grow. The princess was worried that her people would soon run out of food and start to starve. So she makes the decision to set off on a journey to find the secret Green Recipe.
Get ready for adventure through an unknown land full of secrets and mysticism in the thrilling, casual fantasy strategy game Gnomes Garden: New home. Tons of different objectives, more than 40 levels, a fun plot, and simple and captivating gameplay: that is what's waiting for you this very moment. Restore ancient cars, plant magic gardens, manage resources and build buildings. Simple gameplay and clear training let you dive right into the basics with ease. And if things get tough, don't forget about the princess' powerful magic!
Gnomes Garden: New home — Obtain the Crystal of Eternal Light and return prosperity!
"Mr.Jezko" is a small hedgehog adventurer that collects fruits on numerous levels, full of dangers and predatory creatures. Solve the puzzles to collect all fruits and avoid traps.Climb on the ledges and switch on portals to succeed.Collect stars to get higher score.
- Platformer with puzzle elements
- 4 different locations
- 40 cunning levels
- Cute hedgehogs
50. Dragon's Dungeon: Awakening
Dragon's Dungeon is a hardcore adventure for roguelikes connoisseurs and RPG fans.
Fight with the bloodthirsty monsters, explore the dark corners of the labyrinths in search of new equipment and priceless treasures, improve your skills using a non-standard system of character development and gain victory over the dungeon lord. Quests, various equipment, lots of types of enemies and random generation of levels will make your every attempt unique.In the dragon’s dungeon you will find:
- More than 150 types of bloodthirsty monsters, many of which have dangerous abilities
- More than 600 unique items
- 8 playable characters with their own development system and skills
- Crafting system which allows you to create useful potions or get powerful equipment
- 6 locations which make more than 20 hours of gameplay
- Random generation of dungeons which will make your every adventure unique
- Twitch support