The best games like Planetary Annihilation are:
- arrow_rightMass Effect 2
- arrow_rightPrey (2017)
- arrow_rightNo Man's Sky
- arrow_rightDead Space 2
- arrow_rightTom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- arrow_rightPlague Inc: Evolved
- arrow_rightRealm Grinder
- arrow_rightSolar Flux
100 Best Games Like Planetary Annihilation:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (26)
- PlayStation 4 (39)
- iOS (52)
- Android (38)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (68)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (11)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (2)
1. Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect II is a sequel to Mass Effect one, following the story of Captain Shepard in his or her journey in saving the Galaxy from Reapers. Just after the fight against Saren, Shepard dies and drifts in open space. Being collected by Cerberus and the lead man, The Illusive Man, Shepard has to investigate attacks on human colonies around the Milky Way, and discover that now the Reapers using some new insectoid called the Collectors.
You can choose from different classes to play, for example, a Soldier, Adept or Vanguard. A cover system is the main mechanic in the fight, as you have to think about fighting your enemy strategically. Your talents have a global CDR, so choose wisely. With one little addition, now your weapon has a loaded magazine of bullets, and you can run out of ammo if not using your weapon properly.
BioWare sticks to the tradition of dialogue and reputation system, as your actions still affect your position in the world. If you act like a hero and help everyone you meet, people will like you and your reputation will be Paragon. Do the exact opposite and a Renegade. Whom will you be?
2. Prey (2017)
Prey (2017) is a single-player sci-fi first-person shooter developed by Arkane Studios Austin and published by Bethesda Softworks. While it is technically a reboot of the 2006 game of the same name developed by Human Head Studios, of which the sequel suffered a fall into development hell before the license was sold to Bethesda Softworks, there is no relation between the stories and universes of the two games.
The game is set in the near future of an alternate reality. You find yourself stranded on the Talos I space station, invaded by hostile aliens referred to as the Typhon. To survive, you must explore Talos I in search of weapons and resources to fight off the invaders. Along the way, you'll use neural modification devices to learn skills and psychic abilites.
Prey's gameplay loop takes heavy inspiration from System Shock and Bioshock. The game received critical acclaim for its gameplay and its atmosphere. Prey received one paid DLC extension called Mooncrash which introduced a roguelite mode and a free update called Typhon Hunter which introduced a multiplayer mode inspired by classic prop hunt.
3. No Man's Sky
No Man's Sky is a space action-adventure survival game developed by Hello Games.
The overall visual style of the game is inspired by various science fiction books. Demoscene also served as a source of inspiration for the developers.
The main feature that the game revolves around is the procedural generation. Each planet you visit is generated from scratch. The information about the planets and their inhabitants is dynamically updated so every player can discover a new species or planet and give it a name.
No Man's Sky gameplay implies the exploration of space and planets some of which are inhabited with extra-terrestrial life, gathering resources, space battles, maintaining and upgrading the player's ship and completing bounty hunting missions. The main objective is to reach the center of the galaxy.
On release, it was stated that the game is in fact multiplayer, but the size of its world is so big that the probability of meeting another player is extremely small. It turned out that it is impossible to meet any other player due to the extremely limited multiplayer aspect. As of 2018, Hello Games released the fourth major update which included the full multiplayer experience.
4. Dead Space 2
Dead Space 2 is a third-person action shooter including both survival and horror elements. The game is a direct sequel to the first chapter of the Dead Space franchise. The game is set in the space environment of the future. The story of the second part begins in 2511, 3 years after the events held in the first game. The main character Isaac Clarke is awakened after 3-year coma (after the escape from Aegis VII) in an insane asylum in the Sprawl on Titan. A soon as the event pace raises and antagonists start pursuing him to get his brains (for building a new Marker), Isaac realizes his only goal – the destruction of the Marker. Players are offered to join the protagonist’s space adventures to complete his main mission and to force a Necromorph outbreak. As in the previous part, Isaac uses a special Resource Integration Gear – special suit, which displays important in-game parameters including health and oxygen level (required for vacuum spaces), and which also serves as a gameplay HUD. In case if one of the scales reaches the zero point, Isaac will die, and the game will be restarted from the last checkpoint.
5. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
The gameplay of the game is based on intense strategic battles between the Navigator and the defenders in a limited space. Locations in the game consist of a multi-level object (for example, a multi-storey building), inside which there are defenders, and the area around it, where the attackers begin.
Destruction is at the head of the game mechanics. The surrounding objects are created with maximum realism, the degree of damage depends on the calibre of the bullets used by the players or on the total power of the laid explosives. Walls can be destroyed, creating new firing positions and shelters. Optimal use of the potential of destruction often becomes a guarantee of victory. Defenders can limit the ability of attackers to destroy, using kits to strengthen the walls and the device of some operatives.
The primary game mode - multiplayer, normal or rating. During the game in the last mode, the player is assigned a certain rank, and parameters such as the ratio of kills/deaths and wins/losses are recorded in his profile displayed in the game.
6. Plague Inc: Evolved
Plague Inc: Evolved is a biological simulation/strategy game developed by Ndemic Creations.
In Plague Inc: Evolved the player controls a disease, that infects patient zero in a selected country. The player's goal is to infect and kill all the people perfecting the disease and adapting to different conditions.
Initially, more and more people get infected within a country, the disease goes through the borders, carried by animals, birds, insects, transits through blood or on public transport. Random and controlled infections are present in the game. Laboratory accidents could be categorized as random infections while spore activations, zombie dislocation, and trojan planes are controlled by the player.
For infecting and killing humans, the player gets DNA points which are spent buying upgrades for the disease. Disease mutation could also occur. Combo system is present in the game. For example, a combination of vomiting and coughing can mutate into gushing forth vomiting which drastically improves contagiousness.
Player created diseases have three aspects: infectiousness, severity, and lethality. The time for infecting the population is limited as humans may be able to produce a cure.
7. Realm Grinder
Grow your kingdom, build alliances, and explore one of the deepest idle RPG's ever!
Use your money and influence to grow your kingdom from a single farm to a huge realm that earns wealth even while you're not online! In Realm Grinder, the player is given an incredible array of choices in how they build forge their new kingdom.
Choose to align yourself with a dozen different factions, each of which has their own distinct play style. Will you align with the elves, who reward tapping for treasure, or the demons, who give massive bonuses to the most powerful structures?
Further fine tune your strategy by choosing unique upgrades, buildings, and spells to invest in.
Continue to unlock new and exciting systems like new factions, research, reincarnations, excavations, and way more. Months and months of unique content!
Achievement hunters will be delighted with the broad range and depth of the achievement system. And it's not just eye candy! Many strategies rely on collecting trophies in order to boost certain upgrades.
8. Solar Flux
Travel across the universe and save dying suns from extinction in this unique and challenging puzzle strategy game. You are the last hope to bring salvation to a perishing universe as you collect and deliver fragments of plasma using your omni-directional ship. Solar flares, asteroids, supernovas and force fields are just some of the challenges you will face as you pilot your ship through the intense heat of the imploding stars.
- 80+ progressively challenging missions
- 18 themed sectors with a variety of obstacles to overcome
- 4 unique galaxies with distinctive visuals and an acclaimed ambient soundtrack
- Intuitive 3-star rating system with varying level objectives
- Distinctive gameplay that revolves around zero-gravity navigation
- Choose between mouse or controller-activated gameplay
- Support for achievements, statistics and leaderboards
9. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is a first standalone and the third overall DLC to the original Sins of a Solar Empire title. It is also a strategy set in space with the science-fiction lore.
The point of the game is to conquer as many planets as possible using the given resources. The protagonist can be chosen out of three races: industrials, aliens and psychics each with unique special abilities.
The gameplay process occurs exclusively in online mode, but single battles and succeeds against enemy AI is possible too. However, the campaign as a whole cannot be played offline.
As in usual RTS, the gameplay is centered around resource management — the title's economy consists of prices on Metal, Credits, and Crystal — each with the individual gain conditions. So it would be impossible for instance to sell all of your metal to the friendly guild — after the wholesale, stock prices decrease and economy shifts towards them like real-life one.
While exploring the world, the player may stumble across habitable planets and anomalies which prevent the player from getting to the goal. Anomalies include asteroids, hostile environment, and ice fields.
The expansion adds two new units into the gams: Loyalist and Rebel — delegates of any races can choose between them. A graphical engine was updated as well.
10. Natural Selection 2
Natural Selection is a unique blend of RTS and first-person shooter that is complex enough it takes some time to master.
Two teams -- elite marines Frontiersmen and vicious alien Khaara -- compete against each other on robust maps. The number of them is limited only by the play imagination: the game features compelling level editor, scripting and graphical tools to sculpt a unique adventure. FPS mechanic is simple -- you just point and shoot. The beauty of the game mechanics truly shines in intense multiplayer sessions: you have to come up with the cunning strategy to win against players in Khaara team. The goal: clear spreading alien infestation for marines and destroy power nodes for aliens. For a successful completion of all tasks, players need to choose a leader in their midst. The leader rank requires to come up with the cunning strategy as well as with operative control of players.
Developers are still polishing their creation, so players are sure to get new patches and maps frequently.
11. Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
The most recent part of the role-playing saga Mount & Blade. With Fire & Sword is an independent expansion pack for the original video game. Game’s setting is based on the historical fiction-novella by Henrik Sinkevich. It tells about the of Bogdan Khmelnitsky rebellion against the government of the Polish Commonwealth, and unlike the previous installment in the series, the game takes place in the actual region of the world. Because of the era shift, many elements of the game have been modernized and upgraded - for example, firearms have been added.
The gameplay is not very different from the previous part: it's all also oriented to the solo action-RPG playthrough with immersive visuals and thick atmosphere. The player is offered to complete quests and tasks to earn fame and find followers. You can choose from five available factions: The Kingdom of Sweden, Cossack Hetmanate, Polish Commonwealth, Muscovite Tsardom, Crimean Khanate. There is also an opportunity to establish your kingdom.
12. Might & Magic: Heroes VI
Might & Magic: Heroes VI is a turn-based strategy game developed by Black Hole Entertainment. It is the direct continuation of the Might & Magic game series.
The game takes place 400 years before the events of Heroes of Might and Magic V.
Michael, a powerful archangel was revived. He sets out to capture Ashan covering it up as preparation to a demon invasion. The Archangel kills off his old enemies as he goes on, yet the human dynasty of Griffons is highly underestimated. A war breaks out, and humans win.
15 years after the war, the fifth children that will be the protagonists of Might & Magic: Heroes VI are born. The Duke is killed, and the children set out on a quest to find out who possessed the mind of the killer.
The game's formula does not deteriorate much from the previous installments of the series. It still is a hero-oriented turn-based game. The players can join a faction, each of which has several heroes, different units that can be upgraded.
The players can buy property in the game. Every property will become a part of the player's own kingdom. Not only it is used for overviewing your possessions, but the kingdom is also known as the part of the map that the player has under their control. It is essential to keep an eye out on the wellbeing of your citizens, as each property produces items for your army and resources for progressing further into the game.
13. Knights and Merchants
- More than a dozen different types of characters
- Over 10 different troop types, including archers, scouts, knights, bowman and barbarians
- Multiplayer battles with up to 6 players in LAN or through the Internet
- New Musical Score
14. Pit People
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!Highlights: Single Player Mode
2 Player Co-op (local & online)
Local 2v2 Arena
4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
“Guidance” from a mysterious and power-hungry narrator (voiced by Will Stamper, "BattleBlock Theater")
Signature Behemoth art style & humor
15. For The King
With nowhere left to turn and stretched beyond her means, the queen has put out a desperate plea to the citizens of the land to rise up and help stem the tide of impending doom. Set off with your make-shift party, either single player, local, or online co-op. Choose to split your party up and cover more ground, or stick together for protection. A sound strategy can mean the difference between life and death.
For The King is a challenging blend of Strategy, JRPG Combat, and Roguelike elements. Each play through is made unique with procedural maps, quests, and events. Brave the relentless elements, fight the wicked creatures, sail the seas and delve into the dark underworld. None before you have returned from their journey. Will you be the one to put an end to the Chaos?
Fight and die as a party in fast paced and brutal turn-based combat using a unique slot system for attacks and special abilities. Find and gather herbs for your trusty pipe to heal your wounds and cure your maladies. Set up safe camps or brave the horrors that nightfall brings.
Just remember adventurer, you do this not for the riches or fame but for your village, for your realm, For The King!
16. Eets Munchies
Eets Munchies is a sequel to Eets and is defined by a cartoonish visual style, upbeat music, and whimsy humor. Its gameplay is reminiscent of Lemmings. The main character is Eets, a small funny beast that eats everything on his way. However, the player doesn't control Eets directly. The character will not obey the player and has to be manipulated in various ways. For example, the player may place Eets's favorite food where he or she wants the character to go. Certain items can also influence the beast's mood and make him behave in a different way.
At the start of each level, the player puts his or her items on the map. After that, Eets is released to stumble all over the level, bounce off the obstacles, and get sad, happy or angry, depending on what he ate. Eets Munchies has three levels of speed that allow the difficulty to vary. Your main goal is to lead Eets through each maze towards its endpoint, which is marked by a huge cake hanging from the ceiling on a rope. Your game score, however, also depends on how many candies Eets will devour on his way, and to set a higher score is necessary to unlock new levels.
Distance is an atmospheric racing platformer. Fusing futuristic arcade racing with parkour, survive a deadly, mysterious, neon-drenched city by jumping, rotating, and flying.
The roads are treacherous with obstacles around every corner. Instead of doing laps on a loop, survive to the end in the quickest time. Your car has abilities that not only allow you to drive on the track, but upside down and on buildings and walls! You can also fly to discover new shortcuts and paths. Take on the roads alone, or in multiplayer with your friends!
The game is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning Nitronic Rush, created by ourselves and 5 others at DigiPen Institute of Technology. It was widely praised for its innovative mechanics, visual style, audio design, and atmosphere.Key Features
- Adventure: A short single player experience. Drive into the heart of a dark, mysterious city as you pursue an ominous threat.
- Arcade: Race ghosts to take on the leaderboards' best. Earn medals to unlock new tracks in several different modes.
- Multiplayer: Online (up to 12 players) and split-screen (2-4 players) play in modes such as Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, etc.
- Trackmogrify: Random track generation with advanced seed modifiers.
- VR: Full VR integration with support for Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
- Level editor: Use a powerful level editor to create levels from within the game and share them with players around the world. Over 2,000 levels have already been shared on Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack: New music from the composer behind award-winning games like Nitronic Rush, Solace, and The Fourth Wall. Listen to a preview here.
19. Darksiders Genesis
From the dawn of creation, THE COUNCIL has maintained the Balance across existence. Carrying out their orders are THE HORSEMEN, Nephilim (powerful beings spawned from the unnatural union of angels and demons) who have pledged themselves to the Council and been granted immense power. However, this power came at a tragic cost: the Horsemen were ordered to use their newfound strength to wipe out the rest of their kind. What followed was a bloody battle on Eden where the Horsemen, obeying the will of the Council, annihilated the Nephilim.
Still reeling from the events on Eden, WAR and STRIFE have been given a new assignment -- LUCIFER, the enigmatic and deceptive demon king, has been plotting to upset the Balance by granting power to master demons throughout Hell. War and Strife must hunt down these masters, gather information, and ultimately fight their way through a tangled, demonic conspiracy that threatens to forever upset the Balance and unravel all of creation.
DARKSIDERS: GENESIS is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of DARKSIDERS before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman STRIFE.Features:Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
20. Battle for Wesnoth
The Battle for Wesnoth is an open source, turn-based strategy game with a high fantasy theme. From the plains of Weldyn to the forests of Wesmere, from the mines of Knalga to the soaring peaks of the Heart Mountains, take part in over a dozen adventures spanning centuries! Play as a young prince as he flees the encroaching forces of the Lich Lords to a new home across the sea... Delve into the blackest depths of the earth to craft a jewel of fire itself... Travel the continent in a daring quest to reclaim your rightful throne from a usurping queen... Step into the shoes of a young mage, his village beset by orcish invasion, as he seeks vengeance and immortality... Battle the undead hordes of a foul necromancer as he marches upon your capital... Lead a daring group of survivors across the blazing sands to a final confrontation with an unseen evil... The choice is up to you.
Then take the battle online! Choose from seven fully-balanced factions and duke it out with your friends in over 50 multiplayer maps for parties of all sizes!
Explore hundreds of creative community-made campaigns, maps, and factions for both single and multiplayer, and try your hand at crafting your own! Wesnoth features a built-in map editor, a highly moddable engine, a simple and intuitive scripting language, and a friendly and dedicated modding community. There's no telling what adventures you'll bring to life!
21. Space Overlords
Erupting from the shackles of your prison, you are an Overlord, an ancient life form of immeasurable power who seeks revenge against the evil Kesedihan. Wipe out entire planetary forces, destroy cities and fight bosses as you seek to eliminate all existence of Kesedihan’s kin from the universe.Features
- Smash, shoot and stomp your way through entire cities and planetary defences
- PVP Multiplayer mode (online and offline) for up to four players
- Create your own planets using the build in Planet Editor
- Six enemy types with stronger variations to face & defeat
- Four playable characters
- 56 story mode levels
- 4 Multiplayer game modes
A fire giant with the ability to send out flaming heat waves from his hands. He is incredibly skilled in close quarters combat, robust, violent, and has a variety of physical attacks to crush any resistance.
A water type overlord, Terbang is equipped with gravity emitters that allow her to float. While the fastest overlord, her attacks are not as strong as her brothers. She uses projectiles to attack and is able to charge her attack to create a massive power attack.
One of the strongest overlords, Phemus does not travel at high speeds, but due to his four arms is able to deal massive damage at close range.
A hulking walking armour with two massive arms and tentacle-like protuberances as hair, he has a devastating spin attack which can be incredibly dangerous combined with a boost at the right time.Other titles from Excalibur Games
22. Rogue Trooper
Nu Earth: a poisoned planet where endless war rages between the Norts and the Southers. A futile struggle on a hostile planet with no end in sight.
But there are tales of a lone warrior. A man who can appear out of thin air and take out whole platoons, then disappear back into the shadows to which he belongs. A man who knows no allegiance but to his own mission and is hell-bent on revenge. He is the ultimate soldier, the last survivor of the massacred Genetic Infantrymen...
...the Rogue Trooper!
- Intense 3rd-person action on the battlefields of Nu Earth.
- Use of Helm, Gunnar and Bagman: Rogue's friends brought to life in his equipment, adding depth to the gaming experience.
- Ability to create the type of ammunition you want, when you want it.
- Dynamically use the environment to your advantage - conform to objects and terrain, and fire from protected positions. Athletically climb over the environment to gain the advantage over your enemy. Run, leap, and dive for cover.
- Use the unique upgradeable abilities of your Bio-chipped equipment to strategically outwit your foes.
- Intense LAN multiplayer action.
Note: Multiplayer available via LAN only.
23. Dead Effect 2
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
- get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords... you name it
- collect 300+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
- enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
- explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
- return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
- stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
- test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones...
- get engaged in several unique boss fights
- complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long. Call your friends to action and together take up arms against the enemy!
- play together in the cooperative multiplayer mode – you can play the story campaign and all special missions
- challenge your friends to a life-and-death battle in the player vs. player multiplayer mode
- conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
- get social - share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
- 20+ hours of gameplay
- all future updates for free
- downloadable game soundtrack
- exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
- become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected], or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
24. Aven Colony
Build a new home for humanity with Aven Colony.
Discover Aven Prime - an alien planet of deserts, tundras, and jungles light years from earth. Aven Colony puts you in charge of humanity's first extrasolar settlement, where you build and expand your small colonies into massive, sprawling cities while dealing with the challenges faced when settling on a new world.
Build your colony's infrastructure, look after the well-being of your citizens, manage your resources, and guide your colony to prosperity against the backdrop of the harsh and often dangerous realities of the exotic world of Aven Prime.KEY FEATURES:COLONIZE AN ALIEN WORLD: Build a new home for humanity on a world with a low-oxygen atmosphere, extreme electrical storms, shard storms, dust devils, deadly toxic gas eruptions from geothermal vents, and days so long they have their own seasons. Explore a variety of biomes, from the lush wetlands environment to the much less habitable desert and arctic.
MEET THE LOCALS: Encounter a variety of alien life forms, including giant sandworms, deadly plague spores, and a vicious fungal infection known as “The Creep.”
SUPERVISE YOUR COLONISTS: Settling a new world can be stressful. As a new Colony Governor, you’ll need to work overtime to help your colonists deal with their new environment. Using the 12 distinct "overlay" modes, you can mange your colony's Crops, Citizens, Happiness, Crime, Air, Electricity, Employment, Resources, Commute, Structures, Drones, and Water. Earn the respect of your colonists, and rise in rank from Colony Governor to Expedition President!
DISCOVER THE PAST: The world of Aven Prime holds many secrets. Play through a full single-player campaign and participate in a story that reveals some of the many secrets of this brave new world.
BUILD THE FUTURE: Use construction drones to build dozens of types of structures to house your colonists, establish trading routes, welcome immigrants and much more! Enhance your existing buildings through several upgrade tiers to push your colony to new heights!
EXPEDITION SYSTEM: Deploy your crack team of pioneers to explore alien ruins, recover artifacts, repair crashed vessels and rescue lost explorers. Get ready to take on plague and creep spore nests whilst fending off splinter groups, rebels and Aven Prime's remaining robot guardians which threaten your new civilisation.
PREPARE FOR WINTER: A fully functional day/night and seasonal cycle. During the winter Aven Prime freezes over - farms will not grow food and solar panels will generate far less electricity. Take measures to survive this harsh climate!
25. Port Royale 3
The Caribbean, in the turbulent 17th Century. The mighty kingdoms of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands fight over the colonies. And there you are, a young sea captain whose only goal is to become the most powerful man in the New World. To achieve that goal, you may choose one of the two available campaigns: will you become an Adventurer or a Trader?
If you chose the way of the Adventurer, lead an unforgiving campaign for the conquest of the seas: invasion, piracy, bounty hunting, raiding; do whatever it takes to build your own empire in the Caribbean. And of course, trade will have a less important role to play in your rise.
The way of the Trader is, on the opposite, mostly about developing your riches and your economic power. To be the most powerful Trader of the New World, you have to create trade routes, build industries and develop the economy of the colonies.
Of course, in Free Play mode, you can mix both of those in any way you want, letting you create your own unique and exciting story.
For the first time in the acclaimed Port Royale series, you are not alone in the beautiful and seemingly so peaceful seas of the Caribbean. The Multiplayer mode allows up to 4 players to play through LAN or over the Internet. Develop a successful trading company, lead your ships in beautiful 3D naval battles and force your opponents to their knees!Key Features:
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A competitive Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world
26. Momodora III
Momodora III is a classic action platform game with a variety of items and secrets.
It's the third installment of the Momodora series, although playing the previous titles is not necessary to enjoy the game!
The game takes a departure from the style of Momodora II and focuses more on linear level design, similar to the first title in the series.
It follows a simple story revolving around sudden weird apparitions at the village of KoHo.
The people of the village send two priestesses, Momo and Dora, to investigate the matter.
-6 regular stages, plus one secret stage!
-Items that allow you to customize your way of playing
-Several secrets, and more!!
Block’hood is a neighborhood-building simulator that celebrates the diversity and experimentation of cities and the unique ecosystems within them. Budding city planners will have access to 200+ building blocks to arrange and combine and to create unique neighborhoods and discover the implications of their designs. The game will embark on a story of ecology and understanding as additional resources are always needed to unlock new blocks, configurations, and combinations to create more prosperous neighborhoods. Throughout the design process, players will need to avoid the decay of their city blocks by making sure each unit doesn’t run out of resources and become a strain on the complimentary units around them.
Envision Your Neighborhood: Consider what Blocks are necessary for your neighborhood to thrive. There are no boundaries of what you can create with an expanding library of 200+ blocks.
Generate Resources: Each Block you create has inputs and outputs and by understanding how each block is dependent on other blocks, you can create a productive network. Optimize your production and generate abundant resources for the dozens of intricate symbiotic relationships in your neighborhood
Avoid Decay: If blocks don't receive the inputs they need, they will decay over time and slowly become abandoned or destroyed. Once a block is abandoned or destroyed, you will have to remove it and avoid it from making other blocks decay further. Be careful as seeking an utopian neighborhood carelessly, can lead to dystopia.
Unique Modes: Neighborhood designers can enjoy the new Story Mode, Sandbox Mode, and Challenge Mode with modes for unique and engaging experience for players of all types.
28. The Settlers Online
Inspire and lead your settlers, gather resources, construct houses, and expand your kingdom in The Settlers Online.
The Settlers Online combines popular gameplay elements with brand new additions and improvements. Seize territory and explore in a gaming experience built for everyone to enjoy, from ‘The Settlers’ newbies to old-school gamers. Build your city brick by brick, and lead it to glorious prosperity! It takes a great leader to build a great city, and you'll have to optimize your production chains and lay out the perfect infrastructure. Don’t worry though, as guides and guilds will help you along the way, and also provide higher level challenges of increasing importance, as you establish your reign in the realm!
29. Games of Glory
Fight alongside your friends on PC and on PS4 in the epic intergalactic arenas of the Synarchy. Strategy, raw talent, practice, and teamwork will get you to the top - but can you stay there?
Set in a Sci-fi universe, Games of Glory is a competitive, team-based, Free-to-Play arena game that puts Shooter mechanics into a top-down environment. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of a true sports arena!
Play in fast-paced 4v4 or 3v3 matches with an arsenal of 50 non-character specific weapons including snipers, rifles, pistols, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and more.
Create your own Club, or join one that's recruiting. Invite your friends, upload custom logos, and rise through the ranks together as a unit.
30. Dino Run DX
DINO RUN DX is an ongoing evolution of the classic prehistoric multiplayer racing game. Control your iconic raptor through an endless assortment of procedurally generated landscapes and outrun the ever-approaching WALL OF DOOM. Will you end up one of the millions of doomsday casualties, or will you ESCAPE EXTINCTION?
-A unique experience every time you play... no two levels are ever the same.
-3 major single player gameplay modes: CHALLENGE, PLANET D and SPEEDRUN (currently 24 speedruns with more coming soon).
-Realtime multiplayer with chat, matchmaking and more unique levels to race in. Climb the ranks and show your dominance!
-Choose from a staggering number of hat and color combinations to hone your look... unlock even more hats by completing game milestones.
-FREERUN MODE: turn off the doom, chat with other players during actual gameplay, spawn boulders and npc dinos, roleplay.... do what you want!
How is DX different than previous versions of the game?
If you've only played the web version from years ago, you'll find DX is a dramatic improvement with more levels, hats and gameplay options. If you've played Dino Run SE, the major differences right now are completely redone backgrounds and an extra layer of polish, true fullscreen mode, controller support, steamworks integration, improved multiplayer security, and a few more hats and colors to choose from. We are also currently working on even more improvements to the game and will continue to roll out new features as long as there is interest and support. This is our pledge to you! More info on upcoming features can be found at http://www.pixeljam.com/dinorun.
-The original web version has been played over 100 million times (source: Mochibot)
-Pixeljam, the creators of Dino Run, have made over 20 games since 2006.
-Dino Run helped pioneer the "runner" genre of games, before it was popularized on mobile and started to truly suck.
-Dinosaurs did not actually wear hats, but there are tiny traces of them in the plastic tightening straps on all baseball caps.
In a vast universe of connected worlds, the choice is yours.
Explorer? Builder? Hunter? Trader? Fighter? Discover your place in the massive open-universe sandbox of Boundless. Watch the sunrise on one world before hunting down rare creatures on another. Explore dark caverns alone or build an empire with friends. Mine, trade or battle for resources. Can you unearth the elusive Oort technologies?
Will you build a shop, sell your treasures, craft amazing contraptions? Do you yearn to join the hunt for Titans, claim your land or seek new worlds? Open a Portal and expand your reach across the universe as you shape your citizen, define your role, and become Boundless.
Join the Great Transmigration and explore the Known Worlds of Boundless. Each world is full of unique inhabitants and resources, ripe for discovery. With your trusty Totem in hand and the ability to build Warp Conduits, you can pinpoint locations on other worlds and travel seamlessly between them. No waiting. No loading.
Discover and use materials to build your base. Craft Beacons and claim land as your own, protecting all your beloved items within it bounds from other Players and from sacrifice to the land. Use special tools to tweak and transform blocks into ever more interesting and unique structures. Your imagination is Boundless.
Master the art of crafting! Create weapons, tools, building materials, and a whole host of other technologies waiting to be discovered in the Known Worlds. Use advanced Crafting Machines to build ever more sophisticated items and further your potential. Forge your legacy.
Hunt down creatures of all shapes and sizes scattered throughout the Known Worlds. Each world has it’s own unique breed of creatures to discover, each requiring different strategies to best. Get ready to take on the challenge.
Everything bought and sold in Boundless is generated by you the players. Buy and sell items through player owned shops, compete with others to become the most successful trader in the universe.
Boundless is a sandbox MMORPG that encourages player collaboration. Find friends or players from all over the world. Explore, defeat dangerous creatures, gather rare resources and build a colony together.
- Learn the basics! Carefully crafted tutorials help you to understand the core elements of the game.
- Complete Objectives, Feats and events to earn Coin and Experience Points to level up your character
- Spend your hard earned skill points in the Skill Tree and tailor your character to how you want to play the game
- Craft thousands of items including, building blocks, tools, weapons, food and many more
- Colonise planets by yourself or join a settlement with others and grow your beacon into the capital of the world with the Prestige system
- Build and maintain a Portal between two worlds for you and others to use
- Trade items with others or set up a shop to sell and buy items while you’re off adventuring
- Each world automatically regenerates areas that are not protected by a Beacon and returns it to its original layout, creating new and much needed resources for you to collect
- Seamlessly travel to new worlds and discover different creatures, resources, block colours and user generated creations in an ever-changing universe
No Subscription Required
Purchase the game and enjoy your Boundless journey with NO MONTHLY FEE!
32. Unstoppable Gorg
Get ready to experience a revolution in tower defense that will send you spinning. Unstoppable Gorg challenges you to defend the solar system from fearsome aliens by sending satellites into orbit. Unlike other tower defense games, in Unstoppable Gorg you can move your towers by rotating the orbits that surround planets, moons and space stations.
Unstoppable Gorg is a lovingly crafted homage to vintage sci-fi films from the 1950s. Flying saucers, rubbery aliens, dodgy effects, it's got it all. The game's story scenes were shot on film using models, miniatures and live action actors and then edited together with genuine archive footage to create a classic sci-fi experience that is out of this world.
- Take on the Gorg in more than 40 challenging levels of revolutionary tower defense action.
- Satellites in orbit replace the towers and grid layout used in other tower defense games.
- Move your satellites around their orbits to create the best defense for each wave.
- Experience a thrilling story inspired by the classic sci-fi films of the 1950s.
- Unlock Steam achievements and earn your place on the leaderboards.
- Glorious 3D graphics and effects for added impact.
33. The Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the Starseed
The Gallery is an episodic, fantasy exploration game built for virtual reality, inspired by the mystery of dark 80’s fantasy adventure films.The Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the Starseed ™
A strange message left by your mischievous twin sister, Elsie, will draw you into a mysterious journey filled with bizarre characters, a sinister presence and awe inspiring adventure. Along the way, you will be assisted by a helpful yet unhinged Professor who may harbor ulterior motives of his own. Your search for Elsie will lead you to a cosmic machine that wields incredible power and it will test your will against the forces of a shadowy figure who resides within it.
- Become the hero and experience a deeply immersive adventure inspired by the dark 80's fantasy films we know and love.
- Enjoy groundbreaking gameplay designed specifically for VR with a full-room scale support experience, 1:1 hand tracking, and made for VR interactions that will have you moving, sitting, standing. crouching and crawling.
- Challenge your wit and curiosity solving puzzles and diving into detailed worlds; looking in, under, over and around every nook and cranny.
- Traverse through mysterious environments with comfort and ease, using Cloudhead's dynamically scaling BLINK locomotion system.
- Cutting edge positional audio and spellbinding soundtrack by award winning composer Jeremy Soule.
34. Chaos Reborn
From Julian Gollop, the designer of the original, award-winning XCOM game comes Chaos Reborn - a turn-based wizard combat game with single player Realm Quests and many online options. Between 2 and 6 players can challenge each other to magical duels in a variety of arenas using a spell deck of interesting spells and creatures - including the Gooey Blob, Shadow Wood, and more. There is a monthly league system and several game modes with live or asynchronous battles. You can explore the Realms of Chaos fighting Wizard Lords and Kings, and invite players to join you in co-op battles, or act as an invader in someone else's realm. These Realms can be designed by player Wizard Kings and rated by other players.
35. Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
Choose your side in the epic war between two masterminds of Evil: apprentice-gone-rogue Orville Tycoon and his army of heavy-duty zombies, or his vengeance-thirsty mentor Professor Brainhov and his rioting mass of twitchy brain-munchers.
Triumph over other players in adrenaline-charged MULTIPLAYER DEATHMATCHES and seal the fate of the last survivors of Finkleville in the SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN as you:
- STRATEGIZE the perfect combination of 6 different types of zombie squads: samurai, scavenger, scout, engineer, brawler and cleaner
- CONQUER the massive multiplayer map
- MASTER the badass Monster (Hero unit) that best fits your play style
- UNLEASH a huge horde of zombies on your opponent with the ultimate Dead Rush ability
- EXPERIENCE a thrilling storyline that sets classic hulking zombies against frantic modern zombies
- DEFEAT the epic bosses to prove your worth as the true alpha mad scientist
Pick your faction, Monster, strategy, and find out who gets to become King of the Undead!
36. VEGA Conflict
Stake your claim, command your fleets, and wage epic war in space. Band together with other players in a bloody rebellion to take back the galaxy from the evil VEGA Federation.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WAR: Different targets call for different strategy, outfit your fleet for victory.
REAL-TIME PvP: Real war doesn’t wait its turn - attack enemies at will in real-time.
BATTLE ANYWHERE: Conflict never ends. Continue your progress on phone, tablet, or in browser.
Inspired by the beloved Space Station 13, Stationeers puts you in control of the construction and management of a space station either by yourself in singleplayer, or online with your friends. Complex systems around atmospherics, power generation, medical, agriculture, food, and gravity require your thought and management at all times.Features
- Various dangerous environments to explore and develop including exotic planets and asteroid belts.
- Detailed construction system including architecture, power, and networking.
- Science-based atmospherics system including temperature, pressure, combustion, gas mixtures, water, and fire.
- Gravity simulation. Lose structural integrity in a room and the room loses gravity.
- Full physics on dynamic items in the world, including atmospheric effects such as explosive decompression.
- Farm livestock and grow plants for food in space! Independent and immersive AI implementation for animals.
- Construct complex factories in space using machines, conveyors, and computers.
- Perform surgeries, cure diseases, and other medical aliments faced by other Stationeers.
- Complex systems noted above are multithreaded for better performance.
- Detailed mining system with fully deformable voxel terrain on worlds and asteroids.
Easy to start but hard to master. Well, kind of easy. Maybe not really. This game has been designed for the hardcore players who want games that are very systems oriented. This is a game about complex systems and how you optimize them. The game presents a variety of science-based survival problems that you have to solve yourself, and then try and optimize your solutions over time. For those not seeking a very intensive and hardcore experience, this game is not for you.Make science your ally
Space is empty and the planets are unforgiving to human life. You and your friends will need engineer your way around how to meet your needs basic sustenance, and then longer term in managing power, excess heat, and thermal radiation. Utilize machines and computers to develop automated systems, improving them to build the most efficient systems you can.Manage every aspect of your Station
Whether on a distant lonely planet, or deep inside an asteroid field, you control every aspect of building and running your station. Use a wide range of tools to construct the ultimate station to harvest nearby resources. Everything that your station requires will need to be built and managed by you and your friends.Construct elaborate Factories
What do you do with all that ore you mine? Process it through machines and turn it into goods for more construction of course! Lots of specialist machines to build and configure such as smelters, sorters, centrifuges, stackers, conveyors, and more.
38. 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus
This time, Hercules and Megara are involved in the detective story. Alarm at Olympus is showing the absence of Zeus, who rarely left the peak. A few clues reveal the fact that Zeus has been abducted. Hercules and Megara begin the investigation. The snowy peaks are cold as hell, so the first thing will be to get dressed according to season.
The game introduces new landscapes, underwater levels, ice skating workers, volcano, funny puzzles, and many more.
- Stunning full HD graphics
- Volcano, winter, tropical, and underwater levels
- Outstanding detective story based on ancient myths
- Day/night change!
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 7 trading cards, 4 backgrounds and 5 amazing emoticons!
39. InCell VR
InCell is an action/racing game with a bit of strategy and science thrown into the mix in a rare and highly unusual microworld of the carefully recreated human cell. This is the right project to start your acquaintance with VR or receive new VR impressions. The game is focused on Virtual Reality but you can play just fine without a set.
Ready steady go!
Thanks to all robot-gods out there we will not take this journey alone - our humble (with a tiny control-everyone mania) assistant is waiting for us (she is so sweet, isn’t she?). The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (she said that humans may refer to her simply as ‘Your Highness’). So the player’s task is to impress TMEAR07 with experiment on volunteer to unlock new healing technology for humanity. The problem is she doesn’t believe in that possibility because humans are simple and illogical (and she is genius… as always).
To cure our volunteer Mrs. Jane Smith and impress TMEAR07 players must select the right way through the objects (organelles) to the cell’s nucleus and do their best in innovative radial racings between selected objects. Each object provides unique abilities to improve racing params or to protect cell with different strategies.
How is it going inside the cell?
Getting closer to understanding cell structure and organelles functions (which are similar to the real functionality of the organelles) players will improve their skills and will have a chance to impress completely suspicious The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (who knows why is she so much aware of the other six Excellent Assistant Robots disassembling…).
One old and wise robot (he is still remember his 386 childhood) said that it’s a bad idea to make this kind of girl-robot sad…
- Playable with VR (control the movement with your head only, or use keyboard and joystick).
- Solve the riddle of TMEAR07, find out why doesn’t she believe in the humanity (may be it is just robot’s bad today or some silicon stuff inside your PC makes she sad)?
- With each new start the cell structure will be generated anew placing the organelles in different locations.
- This game is a perfect opportunity to learn more about cell microstructure, different organelles and their roles in cell vital activity.
- Unlock harder difficulties where the true challenge awaits.
- Space - recenter camera position in VR mode
- M - switch mirroring VR picture on monitor
- Esc - pause and options menu
- F5 - hide or show UI
- F6 - hide or show bathyscaphe
- F1 - graphics for recommended hardware
- F2 - graphics for older hardware
- F3 - decrease rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F4 - increase rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F7 - reset rotation speed to default
- VR on Linux is not yet implemented
- If you are not using gamepad you may want to plug it off to switch game in mouse/keyboard control mode.
Balrum is an old-school, hybrid turn-based, open world indie RPG with deep tactical combat. Explore a huge living fantasy world with dozens of side quests next to an epic main quest. In addition to traditional RPG features Balrum has deep crafting which allows the player to craft their own custom items. Balrum also features farming your own crops, building your home, and survival mechanics complemented by the game's main features. In Balrum you will have a faithful animal companion as your pet. Your pet is fully controllable and adds greatly to the complexity of the combat.
The player takes control of a young man whose peaceful life is suddenly interrupted by events which will change his life forever.Features:
- Real-Time world with Turn-Based Combat
- A huge Open World with dozens of Dungeons to explore
- Spend your learning points to create a pure class or a hybrid class
- Dozens of Side Quests and an Epic Main Quest
- Three separate paths leading to the end
- Tame various animals to be your loyal Companion
- Deep Crafting System which allows you to create custom items
- Day/Night Cycle with Weather Effects
- Survival Mechanics
NOTE: Thank you to all our backers on Kickstarter for making this game possible.
41. Meridian: New World
An accomplished, old-school, indie, futuristic Sci-fi RTS with RPG elements!!
Play as Daniel Hanson, commander of the first expedition to planet Meridian and uncover the dark secrets it holds! Shape the world around you with every decision you make and through every dialogue with your crew. Meridian: New World offers countless options to devise your own strategy, including various equipment options for your units and special abilities for you to rely upon. Use your abilities anywhere on the battlefield and turn the tide of battle by weakening the enemy troops. Alternatively take the covert approach and sabotage the enemy power supply to shut down their production. You can rely entirely on researching superior weapons or special abilities. Or you can risk building a large economy, constructing a massive army from your enormous resources. The strategy you use and how many troops you sacrifice to reach your goal will influence the attitude of your crew towards you. Are you ready to shape the history of galactic colonization?
Brought to you as the brainchild of Ede Tarsoly - the sole man behind Elder Games - Meridian: New World was mostly received with disbelief and awe at the fact that it's a one-man production. While it remains true that Ede is the source of every detail of the game, some assets were created by his friends Balázs Bodnár, Tamás Gyermán and Gábor Menyhárt, who are credited with their contribution.
Engaging and original story with varied missions
- A single player game
- Polished, dynamic and fluid unit control
- Beautiful graphics; realistic environments
- Amazing immersive music
Share the maps you create in the editor with the Community.
Etherium is a real-time strategy game set in a science-fiction universe, where three factions battle it out for a mysterious and rare resource known as ‘Etherium’.
Manage your resources, develop your base, and take command of infantry, tanks, aircraft, and gigantic colossi of war to battle not only your foes, but weather anomalies and mysterious secondary factions in richly strategic and original RTS gameplay. In the single player Conquest mode, develop your technological capabilities and expand your colonies over the furthest sectors of space, assembling a formidable armada.
Each of the three factions have their own strengths and weaknesses, as well as different tactical command skills such as map exposure, climate control, or planetary bombardment. Define your own strategy, deciding to either fell your enemy by striking their mother-ship from the planet's surface, or rapidly crushing their colonies. In multiplayer, team up or wage battle in all-out deathmatches with up to 4 players!
- 3 empires with distinct characteristics, units, and special skills
- A dynamic weather control system that directly impacts your strategy
- A challenging multiplayer mode where up to 4 players can compete in intense matches
- A dynamic campaign where each decision counts
Categories in common with Etherium: Strategy
43. Strategic War in Europe
Strategic War in Europe takes you back in time to World War 2.
This game is about:
Waves of Infantry
World War 2
Land, Naval and Air battles
Following the 'easy to learn, hard to master' design principle, Strategic War in Europe combines accessibility with a plethora of strategic options. A compact, large-scale map and clear basic rules will not overwhelm you, yet the choices you will be presented with should satisfy all your tactical needs. From overthrowing governments and researching new technologies, to securing air supremacy and supplying your troops by water and railway, Strategic War in Europe is a strategist's dream.
Seven scenarios with up to 25 controllable countries, each with five scaling difficulty settings make for an incredible replayability. When pitching yourself against the AI is not enough, Strategic War in Europe offers hot-seat and PBEM for all your multiplayer needs. Match your wits in an epic East vs. West showdown or try to survive together as Poland and Norway.
Muster Your Panzer Corps!
Prepare Waves Of Infantry!
The War Begins Now!
- Take over one or more of 25 countries, ranging from Nazi Germany to Iraq
- Play through seven unique scenarios, including six historical from 1939 to 1944, and a fictional 1945 West vs. East campaign
- Command hundreds of historical units and leaders
- Declare wars, host elections and carry out coup d'etats
- Experience dozens of historical events with great repercussions on gameplay
- Enjoy tactical battles, with weather, supplies and terrain all being important factors
- Control the skies with air combat, recons, fighter interceptions, bombardment, and even nukes!
- Sail the seas using a naval system that includes convoys, raiders and sea battles
- Manage economy and research
- Fight against your friends in hot-seat and Play By E-Mail multiplayer modes
In ancient times, a powerful civilization thrived, blending technology and magic to assert their dominion on the world. Eons have passed since their fall and nature has reclaimed its place, leading wild beasts and dinosaurs to roam the land once again.
The tribes of men have emerged and grown in this savage environment. Using whatever tools at their disposal and harnessing the powers of the Ancients from the ruins of their cities and temples, they thrive and fight with each other for the limited resources of this world.
Lead your people to victory, expand your tribe and harness the power of beasts and lost artefacts. Shape your people to overcome their rivals and become the uncontested rulers of all.
- Old school RTS with a modern twist.
- Immersive stone age setting with different environments.
- Hunt wild dinosaurs or use them as mounts for your units.
- Bring forth powerful abilities ranging from thunder bolts to meteor showers and rain death on your enemies.
- Shape your tribe and chieftain with powerful talents.
- Intensive multiplayer with players competing against each other or play cooperative against AI.
- Create massive armies and fight to control resources.
Categories in common with Warparty: Strategy
45. EVE: Valkyrie
- Groundrush, is the fifth major update for EVE: Valkyrie, is now available FREE for all pilots.
- Groundrush takes the fight to the surface
Groundrush brings the epic fight between Valkyrie and Schism to a brand new battleground: the surface of a contested planet. The fifth major update to EVE: Valkyrie introduces the new Solitude map, a secret Schism facility carved into the craggy surface of a remote planet. With its tight tunnels, mountainous terrain, and cavernous underground spaces, Solitude will test the flight skills of even the most seasoned Valkyrie pilots.
Experience the thrill of being an elite spaceship pilot in the sprawling sci-fi universe of EVE.
Join the Valkyrie, an outlaw band of galactic pirates, and take up arms to claim what's yours. Trade cannon fire for cash as you chase wealth and notoriety on the edge of space.
With a wide variety of ships, customization options, weapon loadouts, and combat styles, EVE: Valkyrie™ gives you the ultimate freedom to fly. Virtual reality space dogfighting is here. Welcome to the next life. Gameplay Details
- Full cross-platform online multiplayer among three VR platforms
- Cutting-edge virtual reality gameplay takes space combat into the future
- Competitive multiplayer action rewards teamwork and tactics
- Skill-based character progression and ship upgrades give you complete control over your pilot’s combat style
- Gorgeous VR visuals immerse you in the action like never before
- Stunning EVE Universe setting and deep backstory place you in a futuristic sci-fi world that becomes more than real.
- Battle for control of orbital shipyards, infiltrate massive enemy carriers, and outmaneuver your rivals in sprawling asteroid fields.
- Lead your squadron to victory in competitive online multiplayer, group with friends for co-op battles, or fly solo missions to reveal the mysterious origins of the Valkyrie.
Cold. Disorientated. You awake in a clone tank.
As you look around you see the frosted silhouettes of other pilots jolting to life. A memory repeats over and over in your mind. The memory of your death. Unknowingly, and against your will, you've been recruited - stolen from your previous life and re-purposed at the hands of a man known only as Fatal.
Using illegal tech, he is stealing the consciousnesses of dying fighter pilots and inserting them into specially designed clones at the point of death.
Rán Kavik was one of the first to undergo this process but broke away when she discovered the truth behind her death. She was not saved by the notorious Guristas, but had in fact been targeted and killed by them. As had all the Valkyrie.Tough, independent and driven, she is now waging a private war against her former clan as well as the corporation that she blames for the downfall of her family.
Today, Rán leads the Valkyrie. They roam the heavens in the dark, lawless regions of New Eden. Their survival is not certain, their enemies are many. But they are faster, deadlier and more unrelenting than anything out there. The Valkyrie have scores to settle and are dying for a fight. Join them in the next life.
Categories in common with EVE: Valkyrie: Action
46. Pristine world
Pristine world is a tower defense game which takes place in a magic world where only player stays between precious magical crystals and darkness.
In the Galaxy far far away existed one world. It was reach with magic and resources, it was wonderful and beautiful. Many different creatures lived there: dwarves and elves, elementals and giants. There lived an undead race also because of high magical activity.
All was good and everybody lived in harmony. And with undead too. But once appeared one crazy ruler and his name was Alastor. He wanted to destroy all undead and began The Great Crusade. He owned secrets of powerful defensive structures, that allowed to create fortresses everywhere he wanted for hours. Alastor and his armies nearly won this war, but in the last battle one of the greatest undead mages, Ancient Lich, opened portal to the world of Darkness. Dark creatures rushed into bright new world and owned many souls of mortals, including mages, warriors, generals. Number of simple citizens they enslaved was impossible to count.
There wasn't many people who rescued. They went into another world: grey and poor for resources and magic.
After 20 years of attempts to survive heirs of Alastor decided to return to their homeworld and to check what happens there. Maybe dark spirits faded away and people freed from their slavery?
You are one of this heirs and it depends on you if your people can survive and return home or it will be lost in the Grey world. But you are not alone. Ancient knowledge is with you and sorceress Irele and her familiars Shincy will help you in you travel.
Choose a race, use towers according to your play style and modify them. Take abilities that you want. Save Pristine World from Hordes of Darkness.
You will have access to:
-Building labyrinths of towers
-Many neutral towers, which you can build playing with any race
-More than 30 tower modificators with different rarity and power
-Many different spells
-Level modificators which make levels that were already passed new and challengeable
-Cute familiars Shincy who won't let you get bored.
-Active development team who will communicate with game society.
Defend The Pristine World and give all races an opportunity to return to their home.
47. Blacksea Odyssey
Enter a vast chasm between space and time brimming with colossal creatures and runic technologies.
Once a decade, the greatest huntsmen in the universe gather to compete in a legendary tournament known as the Blacksea Odyssey. Steeped in blood, ancient treasures, and a madness that wills them to delve deeper into the black abyss, these huntsman compete for a chance to claim the ultimate glory of facing a creature of such insatiable ferocity and magnanimous size that its wingspan has been said to stretch across galaxies while it’s breath consumes black holes. A creature rumored to exist only in legend, the Titan of the Stars!Features
- Rip Apart Enemies Piece by Piece: Eviscerate enemy creatures by ripping them apart with your harpoon.
- Fully Destructible Everything: Blast through fully destructible environments with your spear or harpoon.
- Twitch based Action-Packed Combat: Reminiscent of classic top-down shooters mixed with modern RPG and rogue-like mechanics.
- Hardcore Rogue-like Elements: Featuring permadeath, procedural levels, and incredible replayability.
- Massive Bosses: Battle against colossally scaled bosses dwarfing several screen sizes.
- Expansive Customization System: Forge millions of runic modifications for your spear and space-board.
48. McDroid - Arcade Tower Defense
Story: McDROID returns home to Planet M and finds this message from SOMANTO corp...
Welcome back to your home planet. In your farming and survival pack you get:
- One (1) Modular Combine Droid (McDROID)
- A story campaign where each level uncovers a new game mechanic and research blueprint, and where you heal a planet.
- Each level has 3 difficulty, CHALLENGE continues where you left off in NORMAL with all the turrets that survived.
- Enemies drop corpses which debuff and damage your turrets. Gotta clean up behind yourself! (for extra loot)
- Trees to heal the planet (and buff your weapons and crops production)
- A variety of researchable giant talking weapons that you can carry and shoot around like a 3rd person shooter.
- A multi weapon rail to turn into a very powerful machine of peace.
- One unicorn skin and one skull skin (find them scattered about)
- Deployable base mount
- Tesla turrets that you can chain together a-la CnC Red Alert
- Economy based on McDiamonds and giant strawberries because it's the future.
- Factories that builds robots (that buid miniatures of factories?)
- Mutators that will turn your crop into Bomb Trees (not good for harvest).
- Cute cartoony Borderland gfx
- Hand Crafted levels that change with how many trees your plant.
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: because that Mutatosaurus is just too much for you. Cloud save. Persistent base and other technologies from the 21st century.
- Hard as nail Survival Levels with persistence: your towers and economy stay with you from death to death, but also bomb trees, unfortunately.
- Persistent Research. Do you focus on improving your lasers first or branch out into bliss engine as you climb through the research trees?
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: if you're overwhelmed in single campaign, have some robot-buddies join you.
- Persistent base building: Complete a level on Normal and you can play on in Challenge and Nightmare modes. Your base and economy will carry over but will have to withstand much deadlier attacks!
- Not 40s, not 50s, not 80s but 60 rock!
- Achievements awarded for tasks ranging from silly to tricky.
- Supports Xbox 360 controller
49. Centauri Sector
Centauri Sector is a tactical, space combat game that combines several gameplay elements effectively to create an addicting game. You assume the role of a fleet commander, starting out with a basic corvette class ship, tasked with defending the Tabula Rasa system from constant space pirate attacks. The main campaign plays in turns, as players move their ship or fleet once per turn before engaging in the tactical battles.
After each successful mission, players gain prestige (money/credits) and experience, to level up and unlock skills like speed boosts, shield upgrades and more. The level ups also allow fleet slots to add ships to a squad. Not only can different ship types be added, but each ship has different weapon and module slots depending on the class. Players can also purchase and add modules that increase shield capacity, buffer a weapon’s overheating rate, and speed up engines.
- Pilot your flag ship in an awesome top down 2D combat.
- While in combat manage your shields, power, weapons capacitor and more.
- Engage in advanced tactical combat by forming your own fleet and issuing commands to destroy the pirates.
- Gain new active and passive skills and bonuses by climbing through the ranks.
- Equip your ships with a wide variety of modules and guns.
- Engage in a dynamic war powered by a turn based dynamic campaign that doesn't always plays the same.
- Participate in ground defense missions.
50. Ways of History
- Varied map with 4 climates, full of seas, islands, rivers, mountains and hills. More than 50 resource deposits.
- Construction of improvements, roads, bridges and new cities.
- More than 100 different Wonders of the World and buildings. Banks, temples, barracks, recycling stations, castles, market squares etc.
- Everybody can find the suitable role. Bloodthirsty warrior or greedy merchant. Wise scientist of reckless prowler. Purposeful ruler of peaceful farmer.
Many features of this real-time strategy are known to all Civilizers.
You start from a Stone Age little village with a bunch of tribesmen. Development follows the Scientific tree that is already known to some people. It contains almost 250 sciences and technologies.
New buildings, possibilities and troops are gradually unlocked.
The path of a small village to modern megapolises net goes through Medieval wars, technological revolutions and ages of bloody terror. Players start Nuclear wars or step into the Golden ages while exploring new territories.
And, finally, the SpaceShip...Countries (you are not alone)
Players start to merger into countries soon. This changes the gameplay, bringing it to the new level. Global wars and continental trade unions. Diplomatic collusions and treacherous plots.
In general, gameplay is full of different mechanics. A lot of ways to interact with the world and other players.A bit of epicness (you don't need to read this, but we had to write it... moreover, that's the way)
Everybody can become a great general, and numerous armadas will turn enemies into ashes.
Someone, who chooses the way of genial scientist, will find out all the secrets of the Universe. And maybe nations will obey the speeches of the experienced and insidious politician. Perhaps, your cunning merchants will connect powerful empires and remote villages with their caravans, bringing the whole world under control of money...In conclusionIt will be a very long description of the entire Ways of History universe if we start it. The shortest way is to dive into it. And it's worth it...