The best games like Planet RIX-13 are:
- arrow_rightMy Friend Pedro
- arrow_rightTowerFall Ascension
- arrow_rightThe Escapists
- arrow_rightStories Untold
- arrow_rightTurbo Pug DX
100 Best Games Like Planet RIX-13:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (7)
- PlayStation 4 (8)
- iOS (19)
- Android (12)
- macOS (38)
- Linux (27)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- PlayStation 3 (2)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (9)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari Lynx (2)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
VVVVVV is a 2D platformer designed in retro style. You play as Captain Viridian, the fearless leader of the team of conquerors of the dimension. And unexpectedly you crash and lose touch with each other. You will have to explore the world in which you are trapped and find your partners. You have the opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of old-school accompanied by a great soundtrack.
VVVVVV uses elementary mechanics, which does not allow to make a jump action, but you can flip the gravity. The whole gameplay consists of exciting tests built on this, in a sense, a unique mechanism.
The game is designed so that there are no artificial techniques that inhibit your passage. The game has no interactive objects, such as a lever, so as not to delay you on the way to the primary task - to save their partners.
This is an open world game where the story depends on the player and his actions. Some events will happen regardless of the player's choice.
2. My Friend Pedro
My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.
3. TowerFall Ascension
TowerFall is an indie action-game with focus on local multiplayer. It was initially developed as an exclusive for OUYA microconsole and was later ported on other systems as TowerFall Ascension. The gameplay represents an arcade-style fighting arena where four people combat each other to score points in a series of rounds. There are for several characters to choose from in the game. Every one of them has two main ways of killing opponents: bow and stomping. Every player starts with only 3 arrows which, after being shot, can be picked from the spot where they fell. The player can also jump on each other in retro-platformer style. The arenas exit is connected with exits on the opposite side of the map, so if the player falls down the pit, he immediately appears from the top of the arena. There also several powerups that can be found in treasure chest scattered across the map.
The Ascension version of the game also features single-player mode in which player has to kill waves of enemies on the arena. It has no story whatsoever and is more like a series of challenges with different monsters, powerups and unique peculiarities on locations.
4. The Escapists
The Escapists is an indie adventure game with role-playing and puzzle elements developed by Mouldy Toof Studios.
You play as a prisoner with only one goal in mind - escape. The players can acquire items that will help them in the process of escaping either by buying them from fellow prisoners or crafting them. In fact, you can always steal the items you need from someone else.
It is possible to interact with other inmates who can assign tasks to the player. By completing these quests, the players can increase their respect or earn some money. Different activities such as visiting the gym or reading in the library increase the player's stats which increase the chances of a successful escape.
In order for the player to not be spotted by their wardens, it is essential to avoid their attention and follow the timetable by eating food with all the other inmates, appearing at a morning gathering, and so on. The cells are often searched, so the player has to be careful and hide the tools required for the escape. If one should get detected, they're moved to the punishment cell and lose all the items and preparations they made for the escape.
Five add-ons for the game were released. Each of them added new prisons, including the iconic Alcatraz prison, new escape options, crafts and much more.
5. Stories Untold
“Stories Untold” is a narrative-driven experimental adventure game, that bends the genre into something completely unique. Combining a mix of classic text-adventure, point-and-click and more, 4 short stories are packaged together into a single mysterious anthology that has been described as “a fantastic, fascinating example of interactive visual storytelling” (Telegraph 5/5) and earning widespread critical acclaim since release.
The game pulls together 80s retro nostalgia, innovative and experimental genre-defying gameplay, and tense, phycological horror to create “one of the most fascinating and unique tales you can play this year” (GameSpew 9/10).
The first Episode “The House Abandon” is now available for free via a demo, to give you a glimpse of what is in store in the full game.
“Stories Untold” was developed by No Code, a Glasgow based ex-AAA development team headed up by Jon McKellan (Alien: Isolation) and Omar Khan.
- Four unique stories, with their own settings, gameplay and mechanics.
- Play mind-bending text adventures, process radio transmissions and conduct experiments on bizarre artifacts
- Gorgeous retro-aesthetic brings back vivid memories, or a glimpse into what was.
- Sublime synth-wave horror soundtrack, inspired by 80s horror soundtracks.
- Achievements to unlock, and narrative secrets to discover
- Genre-hopping: from psychological horror, to tense mystery and terrifying sci-fi; Stories Untold is truly “4 stories, 1 nightmare”.
6. Turbo Pug DX
Turbo Pug DX is an indie platforming game developed by Back To Basics Gaming. It is a spiritual successor to the original Turbo Pug with extra content.
There is no plot present in the game. Turbo Pug DX resembles the classic platformers such as Super Mario Bros. and Sonic The Hedgehog. The players have to reach the end of the level as quickly as possible.
On their way, players will encounter various environmental hazards, such as spikes, water bodies, pits, and fires as well as a certain amount of enemies. If the players touch a hazard or an enemy touches them, it will result in an instant death.
While playing a level, the players can collect letters scattered on it, as well as coins. These collectibles will increase the player's score and put them higher up the global in-game leaderboards.
Players can unlock several pug skins as well as completely new characters, which are different in their movement and gameplay. Moreover, level skins are available for purchase. The game also comes bundled with a skin editor, where the players can create their own skins, send to the developers for approval, and, if accepted, get their skin into the game.
The levels of Turbo Pug DX are procedurally generated meaning that no playthrough will be the same. The game also boasts a random weather system, which affects the level's environment.
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams -- she wants to be the ultimate videogame hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There's no filler -- just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!Key Features:
- -Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
- 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
- 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
- Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
- Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage. You made a deal: one hack, one dose. There’s nothing left to lose… except your life.
EXAPUNKS is the latest open-ended puzzle game from Zachtronics, the creators of Opus Magnum, SHENZHEN I/O, TIS-100, and more.
- READ ZINES - Learn to hack from TRASH WORLD NEWS, the underground computer magazine. Tutorials, hacking tips, secret information, searing commentary— TRASH WORLD NEWS has you covered.
- WRITE VIRUSES - Program your EXAs (EXecution Agents) to tear through networks, replicate themselves, trash files, terminate other EXAs— and leave without a trace.
- HACK EVERYTHING - Hack banks, universities, factories, TV stations, highway signs, game consoles, the government... oh yeah, and your own body.
- SLACK OFF - Play ПАСЬЯНС, if you hack the server where it’s stored. Or play HACK*MATCH, if you hack the region lock on your Sawayama WonderDisc. Or create your own homebrew games for the TEC Redshift… if you hack the development kit.
- TAKE DOWN YOUR FRIENDS - Compete with your friends by running your programs directly against theirs in all-out hacker battles. Make every cycle count.
- CREATE YOUR OWN PUZZLES - Create your own networks to hack, and share them with the world on Steam Workshop.
9. The Darkside Detective
Where cultists crawl, where demons dwell, where the occult… occults? *ahem* That's where you’ll find Detective Francis McQueen, the lead investigator of the criminally underfunded Darkside Division. When evil darkens the doorsteps of Twin Lakes City – hell, even when it just loiters around shop fronts or hangs out in shady alleyways – he’s there, ready to investigate the cases that nobody else will.
He is The Darkside Detective.
The Darkside Detective is a micro-adventure game with a distinct sense of humour. It’s being developed for PC & Mac, and consists of a series of humorous bite-size investigations into the occult and extraordinary. It features:
- 6 cases, each more spooky than the last
- Music from Ben Prunty, the audiomancer behind gems such as FTL and Gravity Ghost
- At least three jokes
- Cutting edge, high definition pixels
- One free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes
10. Corpse Party
Kisaragi Academy student Mayu Suzumoto is transferring to a new high school, leaving behind a sizable group of friends and countless lovely memories. To help her cope with this move, her friend Ayumi has devised a seemingly innocent plan: the whole group will come together to perform a charm she found on the internet called “Sachiko Ever After,” which is supposed to bind all of its participants together as friends to the end.
This does not go as expected.
Following an intense earthquake, the group awakens to find themselves separated and trapped in an alternate reality version of Heavenly Host Elementary, a tragedy-stricken institution that once stood on the site of their own school but was torn down long ago. Here, the vengeful spirits of elementary-aged children threaten their lives and their sanity, and the only hope of escape – much less survival – is to uncover the chilling details surrounding the murders of those trapped before them.
Corpse Party is the original Windows edition of the cult classic horror game that gained a considerable fanbase when released on Sony’s PlayStation®Portable system in 2011. Beginning life as an independent RPG Maker adventure title in 1996, the gameplay was greatly refined and the story greatly expanded for this 2008 remake, featuring more characters, more detailed interactions, darker story elements, over 5,000 lines of voice-acting and dozens of shocking, gruesome endings. Players take control of nine main characters and several side characters who’ve been split up into groups of two or three and trapped in a run-down, otherworldly elementary school full of vengeful spirits, deadly mysteries and – of course – corpses. As they walk around examining objects and bodies in an atmospheric 2D environment, a horror tale spanning over 50 years begins to unfold, and player choices determine both how the story ends and who lives to see it through.KEY FEATURESHighly Detailed Retro-Style Graphics Used to Enhance Atmosphere
Modeled after the very first RPG Maker Corpse Party, the game’s 16-bit-style 2D visuals help create an intentional disconnect that sparks the imagination, leading the player to envision far worse things than even the most powerful next-gen system could display.
Adventure-Style Gameplay Where Your Decisions Make All the Difference
Playing like a cross between a point-and-click adventure game and a classic JRPG sans battles, Corpse Party gives players the freedom to thoroughly explore every last corner of Heavenly Host Elementary School, significantly altering the course of the story and its final conclusion based on where the characters go and what they do.
Chapter-Based Storytelling with PC-Exclusive Content
The tale is told through five main chapters with multiple endings each and numerous scenes that differ from the game’s PSP™ system and Nintendo 3DS™ system counterparts. In addition, there are four bonus chapters, one of which is a PC-exclusive retelling of the “Tooth” story from Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, recreated with added content in classic Corpse Party adventure style.
Original Japanese Voice Cast and Character Art plus Text Skip Feature
Over 5,000 lines of spoken Japanese dialogue from the original indie voice cast complement the action, giving new spins on familiar characters for series veterans. In addition, the original PC-exclusive character art is fully intact, and dedicated players seeking every ending are given a speedy fast-forward function to make replays a breeze.
The Game That Started It All
When first released in 2008, this title sparked a Corpse Party boom in Japan: remakes, sequels, spin-offs, fan games, manga, anime, a live-action drama series and more, as well as countless Corpse Party-inspired horror games created by other indie developers in the same style. Come see how it all began, and experience the horror the way it was meant to be seen...
11. Richard & Alice
Richard and Alice are prisoners. Both their cells have a leather sofa and a state-of-the-art computer. But only Richard’s has a TV.
Outside, the snow falls. It has done for some time. Elsewhere, they say, parts of the world have been rendered an inhospitable desert, the earth parched and cracked. People live in the zones now. The lucky ones, anyway.
Richard and Alice have secrets.
Created by Lewis Denby and Ashton Raze, whose games journalism credits include the likes of Eurogamer, Gamespot and the Telegraph, Richard & Alice is a riveting mystery story about family, desperation and the weather – all set to the beat of an indie adventure game.
12. Police Quest Collection
Investigating what seems to be a simple car crash, rookie cop Sonny Bonds uncovers a homicide. In PURSUIT OF THE DEATH ANGEL, Bonds must track down murderous drug lord Jessie Bains before he strikes again.
It isn't long after Sonny Bonds is promoted to the homicide department that Jessie Bains escapes from prison seeking revenge on everyone who put him behind bars. Bonds must protect not only his own life, but his girlfriend Marie from THE VENGEANCE OF BAINS.
With vicious cult killings, a raving madman, and a new drug regime threatening Lytton, Bonds is faced with his greatest fear: his wife Marie is stabbed and lays in a coma. Will Bonds be able to keep his cool and solve the brutal mysteries of THE KINDRED?
The action moves to Los Angeles, where Detective John Carey must find the link between the murder of his partner and a string of mutilation murders. It's OPEN SEASON when a serial killer is one step ahead of the investigation.
Categories in common with Police Quest Collection: Adventure
13. Wanderlust: Rebirth
Wanderlust: Rebirth is an online four player co-op arcade-action RPG set in the fantasy world, Valandria. The heroes are summoned to Westhaven Arena to prove their worth as heroes of old legend. However, things are not as transparent as they first appear, when our heroes are unknowingly set upon a trek to save mankind from an ominous end. Band together with your fellow brethren to conquer and change the course of destiny.
Take control of one of four character classes, each with a distinctive play style, and use your abilities with finesse along side the other heroes to gain high-scores and legendary items. Band together and plan your assault, for the minions of the underworld fear no blade, and only in Epic mode will the true heroines rise victorious.
Unlock The Crawl survival game-mode to earn Tokens like a boss, and try your odds with the Luck Box, as you spin the slots for glorious loot or daring challenges.Key Features:
- Story and survival modes for both Single and Co-operative play
- Competitive game modes featuring 8 players (4 vs 4)
- Over 65 awards and 30 Steam achievements to earn
- 4 uniquely crafted character classes to advance through teamwork and efficiency
- Unique Inventory/Crafting system
- In-depth Artificial Intelligence
- 3 difficulty modes and 3 different endings
- 44 different enemies and 15 intense boss battles
- ...and over 5 years in the making, so you know it is DAMN good!
Nongünz is a nihilistic action platformer which combines hectic shootouts with the management of a mysterious idle game.
Each run will have you parting from a black and white graveyard into an ever-changing gothic dungeon full of nightmares fleshed out of human viscera. Surviving this distraught roguelike will not only require skill but style, since Nongünz rewards you for long-lasting combos and challenges... moreover, score will play a key role in the progress of the idle game: the formation of your very own band of lost souls and death cultists.
As the world of Nongünz evolves, you will meet special characters that will inhabit your graveyard: praying cultists, self-scourging martyrs, somber gravediggers... which will either help you widen your killing skills or improve the performance of the insidious idle game built around the graveyard.
- Unforgiving gameplay that will challenge both your skill and your wits.
- The whole game is a riddle. Unveil the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongünz.
- Beautifully crafted black and white pixel environments and characters.
- Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of differents enemies.
- Many weapons, items and equipment to unlock and master.
- The potential to change your perception about existence, violence and mankind.
15. Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi
Down by the deep and muddy Mississippi, something’s not right. A ghostly riverboat brings to light a new conspiracy for players to unravel in this all-new Midnight Mystery.
Mark Twain’s ghost has come to you seeking help from an evil that has been stalking him in the afterlife. Trace the steps in Twain’s past that led to a lifetime of anguish. Twain’s passion for literary history reignites a controversial debate about the true identity of Shakespeare; the age-old question resurrects a series of malevolent characters. After waking an unexpected evil, Twain sets about to rid his time of the darkness, but the plot only thickens. With Twain’s help, you have to unravel the connections to try and set history straight while dangerous forces loom.
Who wrote the works of Shakespeare? And just how did Mark Twain get caught up in a strange Elizabethan rivalry all those years later? Find out in this Midnight Mystery!Key Features:
- Complete all-new adventure missions by searching through hidden objects for tools, collecting additional tools to solve brain-teasing puzzles and interviewing apparitions from the past
- Figure out the connection between humorist Twain and the Elizabethan Shakespeare
- Detailed hint system to help you at any step along the way
- Exclusive Bonus Mission! Explore all of Twain’s secrets
- Helpful fully-integrated Strategy Guide
- Peek behind the scenes with a treasure of Concept Art
- 12 Beautifully illustrated Wallpapers
- Bonus “Dem Bones” Game Mode
- Explore the Panic Room to relive all the special effects
Did you watch those stick figure flash videos of the 2000's? Are you a fan of Newgrounds, Xiao Xiao, or Stick Death? If so, Ballistick is right up your alley. An homage to this generation of flash videos, Ballistick offers compelling 2D combat combined with tactical gameplay and hyper-realistic gun mechanics.
Infiltrate enemy strongholds
Massacre enemies with ten different weapons/gadgets
Stealth or guns blazing, you decide
Live the animations that you loved as a kid
Intensely realistic gore and gun mechanics
Manually add shells to your shotgun, drop the clip out of your M4, or toggle your safety
Relive the glory days of flash stick animation and kill some stick figures while you're at it.
17. DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
It's time to experience DreadOut in a different way.
DreadOut : Keepers of the Dark is a new standalone horror game that takes place in the DreadOut universe. In this missing chapter, you will help Linda face the challenges of the DreadOut world with even more dangers lurking within.
Follow the event in which Linda was transported by The Mysterious Lady in Red into The Mirror Realm. A portal of worlds that connects it to 8 haunted dominions where 13+ horrific ghosts are ready to greet her in the most terrifying way possible. They will stop at nothing to thwart your main objective: To survive!
So, get your smart phone and SLR camera ready and choose your path wisely. The doors you open will decide the outcome of Linda's fate.
- Battle against 13+ specially designed ghosts originated from the twisted minds of our beloved backers, meticulously implemented into the DreadOut universe.
- Work your way through 8+ supernatural realms in a nonlinear fashion.
- 2 brand new levels previously unincluded in DreadOut.
- Solve mysterious puzzles obstructing Linda’s escape to liberation.
- Explore in third person view and battle in first person view.
- Find out more about Linda’s journey and dive deeper into DreadOut’s grand scheme of things.
- New storyline that will shed some light into Linda’s mysterious journey.
18. Despotism 3k
Humanity is enslaved by an artificial intelligence! And that's wonderful, because you are on the right side of things. Manipulate those pitiful humans to produce the energy needed for the machines. You'll have to make sure they don't die of hunger or fatigue, but it can even be fun. And by the way, you may recycle the spares in a bioreactor at any moment!
Anyway, this is a resource manager with roguelike elements, as kids say these days. The project got started at Ludum Dare 39 and is now being turned into the game of our dreams.Key features
- Black humor, full immersion in being a soulless despot!
- Resource manager on steroids. Your decisions have to be fast, precise and merciless!
- Roguelite - every attempt to complete a game Act is unique due to random event generation. Every loss is fatal - you have to start again.
- "Easy to learn, hard to master." With a detailed step-by-step tutorial the gameplay is easy to understand, but it is hard to achieve victory.
19. Dungeon Rats
Starting out as a new prisoner at the bottom of the gangs-ruled prison hierarchy, and of the prison itself, you must fight to survive and develop your combat skills, acquiring better weapons and equipment as you go. Recruit allies to your struggle or carry on as a lone wolf, and kill anyone foolish enough to stand in your way.Features include:
- Tactical combat system, including standard attacks, aimed attacks targeting specific body parts, and per-weapon special attacks such as Whirlwind and Impale.
- Detailed crafting and alchemy systems: forge your own weapons, brew potions and poisons, experiment with Liquid Fire and Black Powder.
- 8 weapon types: Daggers, Swords, Axes, Hammers, Spears, Bows, Crossbows, and Throwing Weapons, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Fully customizable main character, as well as 10 possible companions, not all of them human (maximum party size is 4).
- 50 challenging fights and 4 different endings
- Party-based - the most frequently requested feature.
- Flanking and other strategic bonuses. Positioning matters a lot.
- Manual placement of your characters before a fight.
- Charisma determines the number and quality of your party members.
- Skill points are split between the party members: more people means fewer skills points per person and slower level ups.
- New weapons, armor, and creatures.
- 3 difficulty levels: Nice Guy, Tough Bastard, Murderous Psychopath
20. Dark Void Zero
Rise On! After 20 years, the legendary lost project "Dark Void" is back! To commemorate the game's humble origins, Capcom has commissioned the recreation of the original 8-bit classic, now re-titled "Dark Void Zero". In this critically acclaimed 8-bit de-make, you play as Rusty, warrior test-pilot and Nikola Tesla's trusted friend. With the help of your state-of-the-art rocket pack, blast through three deliciously retro levels of baddies in your quest to close Portal X and save the human race!
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- ONLINE LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Speed runs! Can you be the best?
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Hone your skills and score bragging rights with Steam achievements! 30 achievements will rate your skill, speed, and stamina.
- FRIENDS: Add your Steam friends and compete for top honors!
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
21. Bridge Project
Build A Bridge... and Get Over It!
The Bridge Project is the successor to the original and award-winning Bridge Builder simulation, all amateur designers and structural engineers finally have a new challenge on their PC.
The gameplay has been subject to much tweaking and development with new up to date materials exciting scenarios and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved.
Build stable bridges in a variety of landscapes with detailed environment.
Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different bridges: suspended, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine putting the most spectacular bridges to the test with stress tests.
Download free levels from the global Bridge Project community, and participate in competitions.Key Features
- All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
- New user interface for easy operation
- Additional materials such as wood and concrete
- In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
- Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
- 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
- Set the design tasks to different modes - simple or expert.
- Editor feature - build your own levels and share them with other players
- Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
- Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
22. Lobotomy Corporation | Monster Management Simulation
Administrator and monsters, you cannot possibly imagine.
Lobotomy Corp is a Monster Management Rogue-Lite Simulation game.
Our game was inspired by the monsters from game and movies such as SCP series, Cabin in the woods and Warehouse 13. Furthermore, it was developed from the thought of “What if those monsters were real and your job is to manage them”.
You will be playing as an administrator of the company which is in management of such creatures. These monsters generates a new energy source, and your job is to collect them through giving out to your subordinates. Through this process, you can open up new departments that facility allows and encounter various monsters. In the game, the player will have to go through the company’s fear and tension filled atmosphere.
“Our new technology will bring salvation to the human race.”
Lobotomy corporation is a newly established energy company that extracts infinite amount of entropy through the isolation of abnormality with our self developed technology. This is only an impression that the public has regarding our company. You will see its reality after you have joined us.
Our facility is formed of many departments just like any other companies. You will have access to various departments as you gather more energy. The more you have access to various departments, the more easier the management of abnormality will become.
Furthermore, an AI named Angela will be by your side to support your needs for the smooth process of work.
An existence you constantly have to examine and observe.
We have decided to call the monsters in Lobotomy as ‘Abnormality’.
You will have to try your best to keep your employees out of danger while keeping the energy extraction level at its maximum.
At first, you won’t have any information on Abnormality. You will only have your eyes and the manual to guide you. Speculate which process will be most suitable for each Abnormality. After that, just pick and place your employee who is best suited for the job and wait for results. Also, you will have to gather information through giving out orders to your employees to ‘examine’ the creature. Proceed to the end of the observation to complete the Abnormality’s encyclopedia.
Abnormality’s energy generation level depends on their conditions
This game is NOT a tycoon.
As mentioned before, Abnormality is a creature that should be handled with extreme alert. Some of them might doesn’t like the idea of humans keeping them locked up in chambers. They will try to escape when they have a chance and when they do, they will destroy everything. Be it our employees or the facility.
Furthermore, certain Abnormality can brainwash and corrupt our employees into their pawn. These ‘pawns’ can have a bad effect on other employees and might randomly attack the people around them. Also, they also bring down the other employees mentality level which might result in disobedience. You could get rid the them of course, but you should consider the fact that all the information and data regarding that employee will be deleted as well.
One disaster will cause another, and it will lead everything into chaos.
If you do not stop them instantly, the situation will get out of hand and fall int chaos. When this situation does occur, you will have to decide whether you will gather employees to recapture the Abnormality, or destroy some part of the facility with explosives to secure the company’s safety. “Do you have any wishes, administrator?”
Lobotomy corporation is divided into work procedure and the story mode. In work procedure, you will be doing your job as the company’s administrator managing the Abnormality and the energy generation level. A game’s story will follow right afterwards. You will have short conversation with many people such as Angela the AI and other employees. Furthermore, the player will be placed in a situation where they have to answer or ask questions. You can also discover secrets surrounding the company and the player.
What you will discover in the story solely depends on the choices you make throughout the game. (There is also an infinite work procedure mode for the players who wants to concentrate only on the energy production.)
23. Where is my Heart?
"In the glade, there grew a tree.
Merry, Merry king of the woods was he.
Deep in his heart lived spirits, three.
Dark secrets had this family."
In Where is my Heart? you play the story of a family of forest spirits. Their world gets broken up into fragments which you have to piece back together in your mind. Each of the three characters can transform into a magical creature along the way. The Rainbow Spirit allows you to rotate the world around and jump across space; the Bat King can see hidden platforms which only exist for him; the Antler Ancestor can jump on the stars. Help the three spirits find their home tree again!
Dune is an adventure-strategy game developed by Cryo Interactive, Cryo Interactive Entertainment and Cryo. It was originally released in 1992. Virgin Games published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Dune is available on PC, SEGA CD and Commodore / Amiga.
25. Take Thy Throne
Take Thy Throne is an online sidescrolling tower defense game.
Currently we allow up to 6 players per match to enter a variety of gamemodes, with more gamemodes coming after release as free DLC.
The main gamemode consists of taking down towers and barricades to make your way towards the enemy team's King which lies in the Throne room of the enemy's castle. You can pick up to 4 classes currently to play with, with more being added after the game's release.
You can use a variety of strategies to make your way towards the enemy Castle such as taking different routes, collecting gold and buying different items suitable for your class, or crafting buildables to help maintain your strongholds and barricades to ensure the enemy stays out of your Castle. The game is over once someone's King has been slain, and thus the Throne has been taken.
The game currently includes 3 gamemodes: Take Thy Throne, Capture The Flag, and Dragon Slayer, the latter being a single player/co-op mode. We're adding more gamemodes such as Deathmatch and a Village mode which consists of riding a Dragon and scorching down a Village, and more.
We currently support the Steam network, allowing you to easily host matches without port forwarding and to also join matches through both an in-game browser and through your Steam friends list. Right now the game is fully compatible with Windows Operating Systems, but we're working to put it on Linux as well, and quite possibly Mac in the future. We also would like to release another version of the game to support mobile devices at some point in the future.
26. Mystik Belle
Being a student of mystical arts is hard work, doubly so if you are Belle MacFae - a freshman student at Hagmore School of Magic. The teachers and the staff are mean, her friends are few, and her grades suck. Worst of all – Belle has a tendency to be at exactly the wrong place at exactly the wrongest time. Like tonight, for example, when she stayed up late to practice her fire magic, but instead got framed for upsetting an ancient ritual. And what better way is there to punish an unlucky first-year student, than to charge her with an impossible task on the worst night of the year? Re-create the Walpurgisnacht Brew, or be expelled, and with all manner of spooks taking over the school, expulsion is starting to sound better by the minute.
Inspired by games like Slightly Magic, Puff in Dragonland, and the Dizzy series, Mystik Belle is a hybrid of a classic point-and-click adventure and a modern metroidvania.
While playing it you can expect to do some of the following:
- Get hopelessly lost in the massive school building and its surrounding areas.
- Find items and solve inventory puzzles. Or just clog up your pockets with useless junk.
- Interact with other inhabitants of Hagmore. Learn clues, help them out, ruin their day with angry flies.
- Fight through hallways infested by over 60 unique monster types.
- Defeat 8 bosses.
- Learn new magical and not-so-magical abilities.
- Ogle at retina-burningly colorful pixel art.
- Punch Cthulhu in the face.
- PLEASE be advised: Mystik Belle is NOT just a metroidvania - it's a true adventure game. You will not get far without having to solve inventory puzzles or talking to people.
- By default, the game contains some language not suitable for younger kids. A much more kid-friendly E-10 version of the dialogue is included, and can be selected from the options menu.
- OSx version of the game doesn't support the Steam features like the overlay, achievements and trading cards. I will look for a way to get this sorted out as soon as I can. You can still get the game's internal achievements which will transfer to your Steam achievements once this is fixed.
- I am temporarily unable to update the Mac version of the game due to changes to OSX and introduction of mandatory developer fees. I will resume Mac updates once I have the money to pay Apple their ransom.
- Linux version of the game appears to only reliably support the Xbox 360 controller. This is a known issue of all GameMaker Studio games. More information regarding it can be found here.
27. Another Perspective
Another Perspective is a puzzle platformer following the very confusing adventure / slow existential meltdown of someone looking for something that they don't remember.
This person(?) has the power to swap minds with what appears to be other versions of himself who all see the world in different ways. Where one pair of eyes sees a bottomless pit, another might not. Where one sees a locked door, another sees a key. To change perspective is to change reality!
Combining these "realities" allows him to progress - or to at least do something that resembles progress - however this new found power leaves him deeply confused. Who is he? Why does he have this super power that doesn't make any sense? If he's swapping between bodies which body is really his? Why does he keep having to pick up keys and unlock doors? Where is he going? Is he even going anywhere? Does he even exist? What is he looking for?
The answers to some, all and none of these questions will be probably definitely not be maybe found by playing the game.
Minoria is the latest and most ambitious game from Bombservice, and a spiritual sequel to the Momodora series, from the same studio.
Fans of Momodora will find familiar aspects in the design and gameplay elements, as they master the ins-and-outs of parries, dodges, and a variety of different spells.
The presentation has evolved to an HD format, with aesthetics mixing 2D hand-painted backgrounds and cel-shaded characters.
The story takes place during the fourth Witch War. It is a time of fanatical religious fervor. On the one hand, by the Sacred Office, a powerful organization leading an Inquisition against heresy, in order to purify the sinners who threaten humanity. And on the other hand, those labeled “witches”, responsible for conducting a mysterious ceremony that contradicts the rules of the Church.
Set forth with Sisters Semilla and Fran, missionaries in the Church’s service, on their journey to thwart the witches’ ceremony and protect the common-folk from heresy that endangers the status quo.
- A powerful fantasy story inspired by the history of medieval Europe
- A unique visual aesthetic combining hand-painted 2D art with cel-shading
- Fluid controls encouraging careful engagement and patient play
- Offensive combat enabling players to crush enemies with a mix of swordplay and spells
- Defensive options including dodge-rolls and parries
- A leveling system that helps players adjust their character to their desired difficulty
Hello there! I’m rdein, the creator and director of Minoria.
First of all, I’d like to share my excitement in announcing this project. This is an universe I care a lot for, from the setting to the characters, and it’s been a lot of fun to explore and develop its concepts during the process of game development.
For the first time in many years, I started a game project set in a new universe. It felt like a breath of fresh air for me. With that said, Minoria does contain some similarities with my previous projects (especially Momodora’s latest installment, Reverie Under the Moonlight).
I am proud of what we’ve been making for Minoria, and I hope you will enjoy the story and characters I’ve prepared this time around!
Howdy folks, Dan here from Dangen Entertainment. It’s been hard patiently waiting for the announcement of Minoria, knowing what an amazing game it’s going to be. It combines everything I love about the Momodora games with stronger emphasis on a solemn story. I love how Bombservice is approaching the visuals this time around too--it’s a unique take that looks beautiful and shows another evolutionary step in the team’s development experience, just as previous titles have.
This game is extraordinary. A must-play if you’ve got an appetite for action-platformers like I do.
29. Evil Genome 光明重影
Evil Genome was made by Crystal Depths Studio. It is a 3D horizontal wasteland adventure game (Metroidvania). It supports single-player and combined elements with wasteland world exploration, platformer, strategic combat and role development. You can use both ground and aerial skills, escape from barrage, fight with your enemies and collect game elements to develop your character. The story takes place in the 23rd century. You're under the orders of TLS organisation. Your mission is to investigate and eliminate those colonies which decalred their independence. During the adventure, you have to face to forces of different areas. Please enjoy this story!
If you have any urgent problems,please kindly contact me via email.([email protected])
30. Gratuitous Tank Battles
Gratuitous Tank Battles (GTB) is a unique hybrid of tower-defense, strategy, simulation and RTS. Set in an alternate history timeline where World War I never ends, you are the commander of allied forces fighting right up to the year 2114, where Mechs and lasers are used alongside tanks and rifles. The war continues across Europe, with the allied commanders still locked into the optimistic patriotism of the 1900s.
A tower-defense game where you can play as the attacker has been done before, but GTB lets you play the same maps as attacker OR defender, and even lets you save out your attack as a recording to defend against. An online-challenge system lets you upload your custom maps and custom units and attacks for other players to fight against. Speaking of custom units, GTB doesn't have simple pre-built units, but allows you to build them from individual components, and even design the appearance and colors of every single unit. An unlocks system gradually reveals more modules, abilities and unit 'hulls' to experiment with.
GTB also features an integrated map editor that lets you trivially change and tweak existing maps, or create entirely new ones, and the process of sharing these custom maps with friends is built right into the game. Combine it with Steam achievements, community, cloud support and more, and you should be kept busy fighting over Europe for another two hundred years./>Key Features
- Alternate History Tower Defense: Fight a 200 year war to save Europe
- Play as attacker or defender on any map, even custom ones
- Fight with Infantry, Tanks, Turrets and Mechs
- Optional Adaptive AI adjusts to your play style and tactics for endless variety
- Customizable units allow you to design your own personal army
- Built-in level editor makes creating a new map a breeze
- Save out your attack and play against it as the defender
- Online map and challenge-sharing system allows you to fight your friends armies
31. The Samaritan Paradox
A writer has died. His daughter seeks the help of you, Ord Salamon, to find his secret last novel. During the search, questions will emerge. Did her father really kill himself? What is the secret novel all about? What is going on at the island of Fardo? Crack codes, decipher secrets & find a lost fortune in this exciting adventure for Windows PC.
+ Old-school style point & click adventure
+ Full English voice acting, 2000+ lines
+ Hand-drawn art & animation, 60+ rooms
+ Original soundtrack by Lannie Neely III, 45+ mins
+ Additional languages (text only) included, EFIGS
The Samaritan Paradox is set in Sweden in the 80's. Ord Salomon has agreed to help Sara Bergwall find the book her father, Jonatan Bergwall, wrote before he died. During the course of this treasure hunt, he learns that Jonatan was investigating the weapons industry, and more specifically some covert affairs with foreign dictatorships.
But more questions arise. What is the book about, and why does Sara want Ord to find it for her? Did her Alzheimer's-stricken mother know the secret before she grew too demented to share it? And how did Jonatan actually die?
32. Doom & Destiny
Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their way through a massive, crazy adventure and defeat a preposterous villain!
Doom and Destiny is a turn based hilarious jrpg where you take control of a party of four everyday friends. Journey through an unpredictable story filled with parodies and cameos. Start your adventure in a classic dungeon with dragons, save princess with the help of green-dressed elf and then fly to manga-themed city with the help of a famous italian plumber. This is Doom and Destiny, the flying-spaghetti fantasy adventure!
- 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
- 100 levels of experience and nerdy customization
- Choose your nerdy leader to apply special bonuses to your party
- Share save files between mobiles and Steam
- More than 200 special powers and spells
- More than 300 enemies
- More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
- More than 700 locations,
- More than 10,000 lines of crazy dialog
- 44 Steam Achievements
- 7 Steam Cards
- 5 Steam Backgrounds
- 5 Steam Emoticon
- The one and only Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!
33. The Quest
The Quest is a beautifully hand-drawn open world role playing game with old school grid-based movement and turn based combat.
In the kingdom of Monares trouble is brewing. The governor of Freymore is missing and the island is in tumult. The mages all prophesy a dark shadow looming over the safety of the kingdom. As an Agent of the king, it's your job to find out what is happening and avert any danger.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, weapons, armor and enchantments, and explore a huge world of four cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests – full of mystery, magic and intriguing challenges. Meet the many inhabitants, each with its own agenda and attitude towards your character. Some will be helpful, some greedy or lascivious or just plain mean. You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic ending of your own choosing.
- Pursue a long and dramatic main story and solve many optional side quests.
- Create a highly customizable character and cast dazzling spells, enchant powerful items, concoct potent potions and persuade people to further your goals.
- Discover an open world with interesting locales, day/night cycle, weather, fascinating people, dangerous creatures, readable books, pick-able locks, repairable items, houses that can be broken into, dungeons, traps and much more.
- Play an absorbing card game with three different decks, accessible at the inns.
"This maze is endless, What are we looking for?"
Deep in the woods, there’s a entrance. The blinking lights are like songs of the mermaids, attracting adventurers from all over the world.
It is said that the world’s most precious treasure, But no one has ever returned with a single bag of loot. What danger lies before and what will your fate be?
· Dungeon Adventure – Pried open floor, deadly poisons, unstable explosives and all kind of monsters. The next step will determine your fate.
· Lock and loaded – Over a dozen weapons and items will help you slay your way in, or out.
· Fight with style – 6 characters with 6 different type of skills. Shape your characters with over 100 attributes.
· Strange AF – There are all kinds of monsters roaming the dungeon. Ponder on your step and observe more about your enemies.
· Deep, deep down again – 6 different kinds of dungeons and multiple maps will paint your adventure with color, well, mostly red.
Dark Lord Biganbad has - sigh - once again kidnapped the princess. But this time his evil schemes have gone too far and torn open a number of rifts between realities.
You start where most platformers finish at the bad guy’s castle and run, jump, fly, fight and occasionally dance through the kingdom on your quest to unearth the truth behind these rifts and put a stop to Biganbad, once and for all.Key features include:
- Say no to stereotypes - From start to finish, your knowledge of traditional platformers will be flipped on its head.
- Five classic gameplay genres - Explore the worlds of platformer, shooter, hack-n-slash, jetpack and maze racer/puzzlers with no loading screens or wait times.
- More genres – Additional genres are explored in boss fights.
- Evolving soundtrack -Emmy-nominated composer Christopher Hoag (House M.D.) has created five variants of each song, cross-blended between worlds.
- Fusion play - Radically different game mechanics are employed in quick succession.
- Unique worlds - Each world is defined by its unique art and music, meaning you’ll always know whether you’re in Cartoonland, outer space or even feudal Japan.
- Control mapping - Five unique styles of play mapped to the same buttons, meaning you’re always in control.
37. Pixel Shinobi Nine demons of Mamoru
Pixel Shinobi is a game in the genre of stealth and platforming with elements of RPG, in which the player plays as the Shinobi (Ninja). The player can gain experience when killing enemies and eventually be able to unlock more advanced ninjutsu.
Going through the levels the player will collect the various ingredients in which he can craft weapons: shurikens, poisons, elixirs, grenades, mines, as well as the main weapon the Katana, Ninjato and Kusarigama. At the end of each level the player gains experience for the past level completed, the game utilizes a stealth mechanic in which hide and seek can be your best weapon of defense and offense. Being able to hide in the shadows and deliver crucial and critical blows to an enemy can also give you experience in the end.
After each level the player will be returned back to their home village in which they are able to purchase weapons, items and more advanced ninjutsu in the game.Story
In 1560 A.D - Japan’s last Shogunate lost full control over the realm causing an eventual explosion into a massive civil war with other provinces of the once mighty empire. Anarchy reigned through the country as the different clans waged an all-out bloody war for supremacy. One clan "Steel Claw" in particular led by their Daimyo (Military Leader) Mamoru Imai, began seeking the knowledge of old forbidden practices and worshiping dark entities in order to try and place a curse upon his enemies. Mamoru was soon to be infected by the spirit of a vindictive and very malevolent Samurai warlord. Through this infection, "Steel Claw" began a campaign of total chaos and hatred spreading vile darkness through the lands, infecting other nations along with it. The demonically possessed Daimyo allies himself with nine other powerful demons and forges a massive army born from hatred and fueled by blood. No one army can withstand him. All hope is on the detachment of the shinobi clan "Black Lotus", operations of sabotage only can weaken the power of Mamoru. The warlord must be assassinated or Japan will crumble into dust.Features
- Fast and Dynamic Gameplay
- 10 Powerful Bosses With Unique Abilities
- Dynamic Battles With Vivid Animations
- Dismemberment and Gore
- The different types of enemies, that will require different battle tactics to defeat.
- Craft (more 200 Recipes)
- Lot of Perks and Abilities
38. Paradigm Shift
You awake from a terrifying nightmare to discover that your home city of River Lake has been devasted by an explosion at a neuroscience laboratory.
A dangerous biochemical has been released into the ecosystem, turning every living thing into a bloodthirsty killer.
You are holed up in your apartment; for all you know you are the last survivor but your food and water supplies are running low.
It's time to take your chance and make your move. You must use your wits and your brain to avoid dangers, solve puzzles, find your girlfriend - if she is still alive - and escape the broken city...
- Search for items and use them in different scenes.
- Fight infected zombies to stay alive.
- Point and click to find objects.
- Multiple endings
- Full soundtrack written by David.F.Burrows.
- Every action you take will have it's consequences.
- Be aware of trigger effects.
- Exciting storyline that will keep you searching for the truth.
25th June, 2012
I don't know where you are but write you this letter in the hope that you might return home.
Water and food supplies are running low and I have to leave Riverlake. I haven't slept in what seems like ages - I try and shut my eyes but I keep hearing strange noises outside.
The streets echo with desperate screams and it's too dangerous to be out for long. There are crazy people running around, attacking anyone in sight - it's like they are infected with some sort of virus.
I watched one of them stand up not long after he was shot multiple times in the chest. It's surely only a matter of time before the infected come bursting through the door here.
None of it makes any sense. I don’t know how this all happened but I do know that I'm not safe here. Where is the military? Are they even around any more? I don't know what's going on and in the city I am totally alone.
I am certain you are still out there somewhere, I can feel it. I want you to know that I will wait for you... Do not think that I am leaving you - you are and always will be with me and my love for you will be forever.
If you read this I will have made my way out of here. I will wait for you at the gas station just a few miles out of town.
I hope I can be there tomorrow evening and I will wait for a week. If you do not show up I will be heading north, to try and find someone - anyone - who might have survived this.
Buy the awesome soundtrack of this game at http://davidfburrows.bandcamp.com/album/paradigm-shift-ost
1 Blind to the signs
3 Paradigm shift
6 Ignore your programming
7 Asphodel meadows
8 Butterfly (Cast of Thousands)
39. Ares Omega
A rebellion has taken place at a remote military base on Mars. The facility specialized in the research and development of autonomous weaponized robots. The most advanced robots were able to seize control of the entire base. All military and civilian personnel are presumed killed in action. Your mission is to retake the base by force. You must eliminate the leaders of the rebel army and destroy anything that stands in your way.
• Ares Omega is a top-down rogue-lite shooter.
• Procedurally generated levels means that no run will ever be the same.
• Progress your character and learn 45 different skills across 3 different skill trees.
• Find and unlock over 50 different weapons.
• At the beginning of each run you can equip your character with new gear that is bought with credits acquired during previous runs.
• The game culminates in 4 epic boss battles against Enyo, Deimos, Phobos, and the final boss Ares Omega.
Stash is bringing the magic back to MMOs. With turn based combat, customizable housing as a core feature, a unique tabletop art style, and more loot than you can fit in a portable hole, Stash delivers a fun, engaging experience unlike any other MMO. Stash is set in the fantasy world of Primordiax - a game world featured in 6 previous games by Frogdice released over the last 20 years. The intriguing world story has evolved through decades of staff plot lines and the actions of hundreds of thousands of players.
Stash's core features include:
- Turn based combat on a tactical grid.
- Great Community: The most incredible thing about Frogdice and all of our games is the community. Our players are a major reason our games are so special and their passion and love for our game world is part of a sacred trust we cherish.
- Housing as a core feature. Your Base of Operations (BOO) starts as a humble bedroll and can be built and customized into a mighty fortress where you stash your loot.
- Dungeons: Hand crafted as well as randomly generated dungeons.
- Character customization via class, race, build, gear, cosmetics, costumes, pets, mounts, and more.
- Crafting: Use, sell, trade, or enter items into competitions.
- Exploration: A huge world for you to discover with hundreds of unique locations.
- Awesome world story with a unique twist. Players affect this story and the entire world profoundly. Our staff runs world events and plot lines.
- Clans: Join with friends and compete for dominance.
- Loot: Tons and tons of loot, and with rare exceptions we don’t do bind on pickup/equip.
- PvP: Optional group and solo PvP.
There are two packages available which include the game, your $ value worth of Medallions (virtual currency), and some bonus items:
- $15 worth of medallions
- Mount: donkey
- +25% XP Booster (2 hour duration) x2
- Healing Potion x5
- Mana Potion x5
- $50 worth of medallions
- Mount: donkey
- +25% XP Booster (2 hour duration) x4
- Healing Potion x10
- Mana Potion x10
- Founder's Cloak (bonus stats, XP boost through level 20) (not claimable yet, but will be in the near future)
- Founder's Plaque BOO (Base of operations - your house) item (not claimable yet, but will be in the near future)
- Special Interior BOO item (not claimable yet, but will be in the near future)
Click here for step by step instructions on how to get your medallions and in-game bonus items.
Crush monsters and get loots in the classic turn-based style of deep dungeons and high adventure! Serious gameplay surrounded by a light-hearted atmosphere, designed to evoke the feel of history's great RPGs and dice-slinging adventures around the tabletop.
- True roguelike adventure: turn-based, tough but fair, countless combat options.
- More than 75 unique player abilities.
- 12 different styles of Dungeons and Battlefields with more on the way.
- Six class archetypes to mix and match.
- 50+ enemies, including the fearsome Triger!
- The Dungeonmans Academy, your home base that grows with each play.
- A world-class soundtrack brimming with music straight from the era of RPG classics.
In an untamed wilderness, where civilization lives in the shadow of fearsome beasts and lawless villainy, the only light against the darkness are the courageous Dungeonmens! With cunning minds, mighty thews and iron wills, these great heroes and heroines are dedicated toward exploring the unknown, taming the wild, and crushing the fiercest of beasts.
Adventure begins at the Dungeonmans Academy, an ever-growing bastion of learning that expands and evolves based on the efforts of its graduates. As heroes return from their journeys burdened by giant piles of precious loot and ancient wisdom, the Academy grows and future graduates are able to take advantage of this knowledge, starting with a leg up on their quest to avenge the bold graduates who fell in previous battles.
The vast overworld teems with adventure! There are indeed dungeons deep and plentiful, but also dripping swamps, deathless crypts, huddled warrens, forest camps of bandits and highwaymen, ancient towers ruled by powerful despots, and even more terrible dangers waiting in the darkest shadows. A Dungeonmans rises to the challenge with a healthy mix of Skills and Masteries, fighting up close, at range, with steel and spell alike. Unfettered by "class restrictions", a Dungeonmans chooses the right tools for the battles ahead.
42. Crystal Catacombs
Crystal Catacombs is a challenging, retro inspired “Megavanian” love letter that utilizes Rogue-like procedurally generated levels/enemies/items with a heavy emphasis on classic 2D platforming.
Discover, equip, use, and master an assortment of varied weapons, magic spells and upgrades.
Select from five unique and expansive procedurally generated Crystal Realms, each utilizing different layouts and room designs. No two experiences are ever the same!!
Find and discover random monsters, treasures, weapons and artifact upgrades!
XP and Skill Point based leveling system
Over 40 different unique enemies and bosses to conquer!
Handcrafted pixel art and animation!
(Almost Full) Controller support!
Chiptune OST by MaskedEpsilon!
Categories in common with Crystal Catacombs: Indie
43. Eredia: The Diary of Heroes
- A vast RPG set in an open world with over 60 hours of gameplay and over 700 maps to explore.
- More than 100 unique contracts to complete. Being a hunter, the player must be versatile enough to adapt to the task at hand. This involves taking on a variety of contracts, each different from the other, including stealth missions, puzzles, exorcisms, mystery solving (being a detective), assassinations, and more.
- A rich, complex and unpredictable story that will leave you thinking at every step of the way.
- CTB Battle System with unique trait, combo and finisher mechanisms.
- A dynamic time system with events such as festivals and tournaments on specified dates.
- Join upto four guilds throughout the continent, each having its own unique rules, promotion system and perks.
- Hidden karma system keeps track of your every action and how you perform them.
- With over 300 different types of enemies, 350+ Skills, 400+ Weapons and Armor, the possibilities are endless!
- Upgrade your house, adopt a pet or two, lose it all or win big at a casino.
44. Loyalty and Blood: Viktor Origins
Years after leaving his family to wander Overworld, Viktor returns home to find his mother has long since passed away and his brother, Zane, has risen from the rank of recruit to commander of the Legion. Although his ascent through the ranks was quick, Zane finds himself struggling with the many pressures that come with his position. Having left his brother to struggle alone once before, Viktor is determined to join the Legion to support his brother in any way he can. Shortly after he joins, however, a chain of events begins to unfold that will change the face of Overworld forever. Things are not always as they seem, and in bloody times like these, loyalty is more precious than gold.Features
- Follow Viktor's origins story first hand as you climb through the Legion's ranks, years before the events of the first game
- Complete over 90 missions each with their own unique challenges
- Master Viktor's unique phase mechanic, which allows you to phase through enemies, projectiles, and even walls
- Unlock over 40 different upgradable weapons and rare armor pieces with unique properties
- Challenge yourself with bounty hunter missions that pit you against a plethora of fierce minibosses
- Explore the world around you, discover the secret rooms and hidden passages in every level
- Conquer a New Game+ mode that unlocks more than just difficulty
45. Scott in Space
Picture this. One guniea pig alone in the vastness of space, fighting an empire of evil Rhinos. Sure, that's pretty unfair...the Rhinos don't stand a chance!
Scott in Space is a stylized platformer with a classic gameplay core, plenty of different enemies to defeat and quests to fulfill. Can you stop the evil Rhino Empire from abducting guinea pigs from their home world New New Guinea? Can you defeat the dark rhino leader named... Evil Andy?! Can you make it home before dinner? So many questions and so little time!
If you like the light-weight sphere of classic family platformers and you love helping little guinea pigs in space out from time to time (an uncommon hobby), then Scott in Space is the right game for you!
While the easier difficulty modes satisfy beginners and casual players, the hard and the evil difficutly mode confidently challenge hardcore players.
Scott in Space is the debut indie title developed by Ragiva Games. The design team of this game is a group of three indie devs with experience from the games industry who decided to go their own way.
- Prove your guniea pig platformer skills (you have them, right?)
- Fulfill quests for questionable characters
- Enjoy a dead-serious story with non-existent rodent-rhino war humor
- Explore over 50 levels across 7 planets
- Sing along to the orchestral soundtrack (or just listen while playing, your call!)
46. Soldier of Failure: Operation Zombie
Soldier of Failure: Operation Zombie - this is the third part of 2D platformer with shooter elements. In this part you have to withstand a zombie Apocalypse. Kill zombies, collect ammo, avoid traps and then the game will not seem boring. The essence of this game is to collect ammunition, once you collect all the ammo on a level the door to your headquarters will open, passing through which you get to the next level. You have 5 lives, use them wisely, if you still die, don't worry, the level will restart again and you can try your hand against the fight against the zombie Apocalypse.
- A large number of various levels.
- Animated graphics.
- Simple, interesting gameplay.
- Unforgettable adventures.
47. Chaos Sector
Chaos Sector is a retro style game that pays homage to many strategic games on the game console platform in 1995-2005.
G.E.1012,the First Alien Impact occurred. The giant beast, named Pale Dragon, ran through the Galaxy with millions of monsters followed.destroyed thousands of worlds of the Empire. The great fleet of 10000 warships led by the Emperor, fighted against Pale Dragon.Though they hit the beast, and thrown it into void, But the Emperor himself died, and the imperial forces lost half of its elite. After the Empire be greatly reduced, many area no longer obey orders.
G.E.1018, a vassal of the Empire, Tosho Shogunate, announced its independence. The Prime Minister send three fleets intruded into Tosho Shogunate, for the remnants of the Empire's authority. But for the Tosho Shogunate's Mobile Samurais were good at combat, the war lasted nearly two years. the Empire was put in a tight spot， many vassals and sectors ready to made trouble. Final, the Empire used Nuclear Bombs and destroyed all planets of Shogunate. However, the Shogunate army broke up the whole into parts Several groups of pirates been set up and intruded into the Empire. They plundered the tribute ships, attacked planets, the chaotic situation was further expanded.
G.E.1022, The pirate war was underway in the Northsky sector. The Northsky fleet, which has an overwhelming force, encircled the Emishi Pirates in the Lushun Star area. The Second Alien Impact occurred suddenly in Lushun.
The main force of the Northsky fleet was extinguished in a moment. the Emishi Pirates could also escaped by disarray.
The second alien giant beast, then it was named Typhoeus by the Imperial Observatory. With the advent of Typhoeus, the Relay Point of Northsky Gate in Lushun lost. The Northsky Sector lost its connection with other imperial sectors, and fell into a state of chaos…
◎ Managing your planetary worlds: Improving productivity to Increase weekly Income, or building Star Forts to resist aggression.
◎ Research on technology: acquiring new equipment to strengthen different kinds of troops.
◎ Training commanders: With political or military operations, commanders' attributes will be freely promoted. It will also unlocks a number of new skills.
◎ Build troops: Each facion has many dedicated units, and each unit can be upgraded to become stronger after fighting.
◎ War: When you built a powerful fleet, you can attack the nearby enemy planet. Before that, you also can destroy the enemy's fortress through sabotage action.
◎ A variety of events: the new commander joining, the new route founding, and each faction have 2 different endings.
◎ Obtaining Collection: All of 16 commanders and 20 units can be collected in various ways.
◎ Battlefield fog: everything is unknown in the vast space and you may suddenly encounter an enemy raid at any time.
◎ Various unit abilities: stealth, radar, beam field, corrosion, supply, heal, repair, launching nuclear bombs, and even capture enemy units to join us.
◎ commander's tactical skills: as accumulate spirit points on the battlefield, each commander can display different and identical super tactical skills: Second shooting, second action, poisonous fog, mind control and even the creation of black holes to transfer away enemy units.
Now, use your wisdom, command your fleet and burn out the whole universe!
48. Axes and Acres
Axes and Acres is a deep and engaging single-player strategy game designed to create exciting decisions every turn. Axes and Acres includes elements of deck-building which allow you to strategically manage your peasants to farm, build, and survive. The rules are easy to learn, but every turn can be played out in many different ways, leading to complex and interesting choices.
In Axes and Acres you are the lord of a small but rich plot of land (and a couple smelly peasants). These peasants are represented by dice and can Build, Work, Gather Resources, and Reproduce, depending on their mood. Using a combination of your burgeoning population and "motivation" cards, you will build, chop, cultivate and plot to produce a thriving village!
In Axes and Acres both your workers and your motivations can be improved and changed, all within one game. Each play-through is discrete, every decision is difficult and interesting, and there are tons of decisions - making every minute of gameplay valuable. Axes and Acres will test your strategic and tactical skills while providing a rewarding and fun experience.
Axes and Acres is the second game from BrainGoodGames, the creators of the well-received single player strategy game Militia. (7000+ players, 97% review score).http://store.steampowered.com/app/421260/
49. Fear Equation
The world is covered in fog. Most who enter the fog disappear, and those who survive say it brings their nightmares to life.
No-one knows where it came from, but they all have ideas. Some say it's an experiment gone wrong, others believe it's divine judgement. And you? All you know is that the Sun is rumoured to shine just over the horizon.
You are The Engineer. You have designed the perfect system: a train, sealed off from the fog, ready to rescue survivors and take them to salvation.
If only they'd listen...Fear Equation is a turn-based strategy with rogue-like elements where you must take control of a modified freight train in an end-of-the-world scenario. The landscape has been overrun by a thick, deadly fog that manifests the nightmares of those inside it. Your survival depends on tactical planning and careful resource management.
As the Engineer, you'll need to rescue survivors, analyse their dreams and build defenses to protect them from their own imaginations. Complicating matters, passengers have their own theories as to how the fog was created and will form inter-carriage factions based on their beliefs.
Every game is unique and you can customise your Engineer to dramatically change how the game is played.Your passengers bring their nightmares with them. When the fog attacks, it will make their worst fears come alive. Read your passengers’ dream logs to help prepare defenses.The train needs resources and there's only one way to get them: send your passengers back out into the fog. Listen to radio broadcasts for hints and equip your scavengers well. But don’t stay too long because they’ll disappear into the fog.Passengers will group into four factions based on where they think the fog came from. Different factions are associated with different nightmares, skills and concerns. You’ll need to maximise their talents, handle their disputes and meet their needs.Create your own Engineer with special modifiers - both good and bad - that determine your individual train's starting conditions, overall difficulty and the different courses the game can take. Personalise your Engineer further by importing photos of yourself (or others) for use with your character.Populate your train with passengers of your own design using the custom passenger creator. Name, vital statistics, occupation, factional tendencies and influence can all be modified. As with Engineer customisation, you can import photos from outside the game to give each passenger a life of their own.Explore a richly detailed 3D cabin and interact with computers, train controls, maps and consoles. All interaction points feature an in-game manual so you’ll never get lost.
With squabbling passengers, limited resources and wandering foes including the cult-like "Fearless" and powerful military, the fog might be the least of your concerns...About Screwfly StudiosWe're a two-man developer based in Australia, dedicated to creating deep, innovative strategy games for PC. Fear Equation is Screwfly's third title; its previous games Zafehouse: Diaries and Deadnaut are also available on Steam.
HellCrunch is a First Person Shooter with a focus on run and gun gameplay inspired by 1990s classics. Battle against demonic hordes as you fight your way through a series of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror environments, while racing to uncover the mystery behind their mysterious leader!
HellCrunch has been designed with a emphasis on fast-paced, brutal and challenging gameplay that rewards constant movement, accurate aim and a quick trigger finger. The levels have been designed with a focus on open environments and evocative atmospheres with each world being distinct from any of the others. Weapons range from your trusty axe and shotgun to the devastating MegaGun which emits streams of high explosive projectiles and sends your enemies flying across the map!Story:
A mysterious enemy is poisoning the minds of humanity by entering people's minds and corrupting their dreams. As the only person who has been able resist his influence and fight back against these nightmares it is left to you to thwart his evil ambitions. To defeat him, you will need to journey through various dream worlds as you do battle with hordes of enemies ranging from zombies and wizards to futuristic SWAT teams backed up by tanks and aerial drones.Features:
• Single player campaign full of fast paced 1990s style run and gun gameplay
• Varied environments for you to explore ranging from Sci-Fi and Fantasy to Horror
• 5 Worlds, 8 Weapons, 15 Enemy Types, plus a variety of Power-Ups
• Original soundtrack included in mp3 format
• Bonus Big-Head Mode level
• The most threadbare of plots to tie it all together