The best games like Pizza Connection are:
- arrow_rightGalactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
- arrow_rightTony Hawk's Pro Skater
- arrow_rightPuzzle Pirates
- arrow_rightBloons TD Battles
- arrow_rightLoveKami -Divinity Stage
100 Best Games Like Pizza Connection:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (11)
- PlayStation 4 (9)
- iOS (34)
- Android (19)
- macOS (51)
- Linux (22)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (11)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (9)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (5)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (6)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (8)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (3)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition is a compilation that includes Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords and its two expansion packs: Dark Avatar and Twilight of the Arnor. The game in its core is a 4X turn-based strategy with a heavy focus on sandbox aspect.
In this game, you have to lead Humanity, the youngest civilization, through the war between two major space powers, the Arnor and the Dread Lords. To succeed you need to protect important technologies from enemies, take part in space fights and survive the threat from stronger opponents.
The game allows customizing several parameters, including galaxy size, planets' habitability, creating your own civilization and spaceship designs, and features different ways to win the campaign. Additionally, a big part of the gameplay is dedicated to resource management, economics, and diplomacy, as they are the core of your civilization's development.
Expansions added fresh content to the game, such as new civilizations and maps, better graphics and several new abilities.
Categories in common with Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition: Strategy
2. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, released as Tony Hawk's Skateboarding in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and parts of Europe, is a skateboarding video game developed by Neversoft. Published by Activision in 1999, it is the first entry in the Tony Hawk's series of video games. Development began after Tony Hawk's debut stint at the 1998 X-Games.
Pro Skater was released for the PlayStation on August 31, 1999, and was later ported to the Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, and N-Gage. It also received a Game Boy Color adaptation, and was released for Xbox in 2001 as part of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x collection. The game was met with critical acclaim from critics, who praised it for its innovative gameplay, level designs and control scheme. It was also commercially successful, selling rapidly upon its opening month. The game resulted in a successful franchise, receiving eight annualized sequels developed by Neversoft from 2000's Pro Skater 2 to 2007's Proving Ground. In 2015, the licensing deal between Hawk and Activision expired after several failed attempts by developer Robomodo to revive the franchise.
Categories in common with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater: Sports
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage. You made a deal: one hack, one dose. There’s nothing left to lose… except your life.
EXAPUNKS is the latest open-ended puzzle game from Zachtronics, the creators of Opus Magnum, SHENZHEN I/O, TIS-100, and more.
- READ ZINES - Learn to hack from TRASH WORLD NEWS, the underground computer magazine. Tutorials, hacking tips, secret information, searing commentary— TRASH WORLD NEWS has you covered.
- WRITE VIRUSES - Program your EXAs (EXecution Agents) to tear through networks, replicate themselves, trash files, terminate other EXAs— and leave without a trace.
- HACK EVERYTHING - Hack banks, universities, factories, TV stations, highway signs, game consoles, the government... oh yeah, and your own body.
- SLACK OFF - Play ПАСЬЯНС, if you hack the server where it’s stored. Or play HACK*MATCH, if you hack the region lock on your Sawayama WonderDisc. Or create your own homebrew games for the TEC Redshift… if you hack the development kit.
- TAKE DOWN YOUR FRIENDS - Compete with your friends by running your programs directly against theirs in all-out hacker battles. Make every cycle count.
- CREATE YOUR OWN PUZZLES - Create your own networks to hack, and share them with the world on Steam Workshop.
From the creators of Sara is Missing, Simulacra is a spiritual sequel to the highly acclaimed mobile horror game.
Become a voyeur once again.
You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. It's up to you to piece it together.
Recover lost files, piece back corrupted data, and retrace her final steps. Find her before it's too late.Features
- Fully realised simulated apps which includes a dating app, a web browser, a social media app and a video vlog.
- An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
- Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
- Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
5. Puzzle Pirates
Brace yourself for swashbuckling puzzle action as you pillage your way to glory across the briny deep!
Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
6. Bloons TD Battles
Play the top-rated tower defense franchise in this free head-to-head strategy game.
It's monkey vs monkey for the first time ever - go head to head with other players in a Bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of best-selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specially designed for multiplayer combat, featuring over 20 custom head-to-head tracks, incredible towers and upgrades, all-new attack and defense boosts, and the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponent's defenses.
Check out these awesome features:
* Head-to-head two player Bloons TD
* Over 20 custom Battles tracks
* 22 awesome monkey towers, each with 8 powerful upgrades, including the never before seen C.O.B.R.A. Tower.
* Assault Mode - manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
* Defensive Mode - build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
* Battle Arena Mode - Put your medallions on the line in a high stakes Assault game. Winner takes all.
* All new Monkey Tower Boost - supercharge your monkey towers to attack faster for a limited time
* All new Bloons Boost - power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
* Battle it out for top scores on the weekly leaderboards and win awesome prizes.
* Create and join private matches to challenge any of your Steam friends
* 16 cool achievements to claim
* Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp
7. LoveKami -Divinity Stage
From the creators of If My Heart Had Wings, comes MoeNovel's exciting new original title, LoveKami, debuting on Steam in English, bringing a fun and energetic tale filled with magic, love and music!
Join L☆SEVEN as they aim to be the best Divine Idols in the lively world of Akihabara!
In a time when dreams had been forgotten and faith was lost, when people only believed what they could see with their own eyes, one day visions of goddesses appeared...
It soon comes to light that the Japanese sun deity, Amaterasu, wished to teach the goddesses about the human world. All of this leads to the implementation of the Divine Education Act.
Now, a year has passed and numerous goddesses and humans have had the chance to learn about each other, get to know one another, and come to a mutual understanding.
In Akihabara, the very heart of the Divine Idol culture and home to various subcultures, seven lucky goddesses dominate as the idol group L☆SEVEN.
Next-Generation Goddess Auditions!
Divine Idols, spread your wings and take flight!
A glamorous contest, containing everything that goddess’ dreams are made of, is being held!
Laugh, grow, and even cry together with goddesses who descended from the sky and are aiming to become top-level idols.
The younger sister of Bishamonten, who is a member of the top idol group comprised of the seven lucky goddesses, L☆SEVEN.
Shuri has always looked up to her older sister, performing on the streets with the aim to become an idol as well.
Bubbly and while seemingly full of confidence, there are times when she ends up comparing herself to her more-successful sister and doesn’t give herself enough credit. She’s down-to-earth and usually hardworking, but can quickly lose interest in things and isn’t afraid to show it.
Kisshouten represents prosperity and good luck, along with happiness, beauty, and wealth. She is worshipped in hopes of gaining respect and sometimes in the hope for bountiful harvests.
Ame no Uzume is a deity found originally in Shinto mythology. She appears in some of the oldest legends, such as the tale of the missing sun deity, when Amaterasu Omikami hid herself away at Amano-Iwato. She's said to be Japan's oldest performance artist.
She works part-time in a Divine Idol-themed cafe while building up her career from the grassroots level.
Kagura likes to have fun, but that doesn't mean she's a slacker. Her unique sense of rhythm and expressionism when she dances are both hers alone; no one else can duplicate them.
In true ‘Ame no Uzume’ spirit, she usually ends up giving the audience a little more of a risque performance as she easily gets worked up. But there are also times when she relaxes and can stay calm. Her personality is carefree and playful, which easily comes across in how she interacts with others.
As one of the more naturally seductive goddesses, she is not opposed to wearing more revealing costumes when she performs.
Benzaiten's blessings are plentiful; she is the goddess of music, good fortune, the arts, victory, and even water. She holds the center position in L☆SEVEN.
She loves singing, but since she hasn't fallen in love yet, and with the abundance of love songs in the idol music genre, she often becomes doubtful of her ability to sing love songs convincingly.
She tends to play acoustic guitar when singing casually.
Even though she's always at the center, at heart she's just a regular girl.
She can always be found smiling, which matches her cheerful personality.
Her manner of speaking is calm and collected, but she sometimes lets her playful side show during conversations.
- Japanese Animated Novel / Visual Novel HD
- Three character routes to play through
- Fully Voiced characters (only the protagonist isn't voiced)
- Animated Sprites
Officially licensed version of the new board game by award-winning designer John Yianni!
Japanese legend tells of a great battle between two mighty Dragon Lord armies, locked in combat on the peaks of Mount Hotaka, competing to win the hand of the Princess Kushinada, the last and most beautiful of eight sisters. A battle so ferocious, that the villagers fearing for their lives, acquire the help of a powerful Wizard, who casts a spell over the Dragon Lords to keep them imprisoned in a circle of combat and to be freed only at the battle's end. Their struggle continues to this very day, even though the Princess and their fateful story have long passed into legend.
- Play locally or online.
- Play against the Computer - AI with five difficulty levels.
- Includes "hot-seat"/"pass-n-play" mode for players with who want to share one mouse/keyboard or gamepad.
- Switch seamlessly between playing with mouse/keyboard and gamepad.
- Dozens of Steam Stats & Achievements.
- No added DRM and can run everything except the online play & Steam-specific bonuses (Steam Achievements, Steam Leaderboards, etc.), without any internet connection and/or without Steam installed.
- Asynchronous play - you can play even when your opponent is offline.
9. Invasion: Brain Craving
Congratulations! You, my friend, are one of the lucky few who were immune to the pathogen! Alas, your friends and family are now flesh-eating zombie-types, but try not to hold that against them. So, let's see what's behind door number 1! Zombies! Bad luck, chum! Try again!Features:
- Zombies AND JRPG Elements! What could be better?
- Randomly generated world with 729 combination possibilities!
- Random event seeds ensure no two play-throughs are the same!
- Survive in apocalyptic wasteland! Keep your stamina high and your team-mates healthy!
- Traditional side-view battle system!
- Plethora of recruitable characters!
- Steam Achievements!
- Steam Trading Cards!
It's the zombie-slaying survival game with JRPG elements you didn't know you wanted!
10. Unholy Heights
Welcome to Unholy Heights, a mashup of Tower Defense and Apartment Management Simulation! The Devil has converted a tenement building into monsters-only housing, and has big plans for the future. Sucker monsters into moving into your building, charge them rent and keep them happy by buying them furniture.
Unfortunately, heroes have caught wind of the Devil's plan, and will stop at nothing to wipe him out. Knock on residents' doors to call them to battle, trap heroes in devious pincer formations, and command your troops to victory. Monsters get jobs, fall in love, have children, and even skip out on their rent. Keep them happy or you might not have anyone to fight for you when heroes come knocking. But don't be too soft: there's always prospective baddies looking to move in, so kick out the freeloaders when the time is right!
Being a landlord is a difficult job, but it can't be harder than running Hell...right?
- Every monster is different. Some are lazy. Some are strong. Some are perverts.
- Use an intuitive mouse-based control scheme to command your troops into battle.
- Encounter more than 20 different monster species, and take their money.
- Build a reputation with different monster families based on your performance and play style.
- Take on quests at your pace to unlock new monsters and furniture.
- Build a stronger army as residents have children far stronger than themselves.
- Get monsters in the mood for love with inappropriately shaped erotic cakes.
- Look on in horror as lovingly hand-drawn monsters and humans horribly slaughter each other over money.
- Monster occupations, hobbies and desires are all procedurally generated to keep you on your toes.
11. Weapon Shop Fantasy
Weapon Shop Fantasy is a shop simulator with a whole lot of RPG elements.
Or maybe it's an RPG with a whole lot of shop simulation…
Craft mighty weapons!
Enchant them with magic!
Here are just a few of the things you can do in Weapon Shop Fantasy…
Defeat mighty (pixelated) enemies
Collect rare materials
Learn awesome and useful skills
Make your own skill combinations
Defeat monsters for new materials… or just steal them and run away
Bring on new staff, send them on adventures, keep all of the materials they gain
Read some hilarious (and sometimes cheesy) dialogue between some pretty silly characters
In Weapon Shop Fantasy, you can also hire a team of staff members to do specific jobs for you, additionally you can improve their abilities and push them to develop new skills.
The staff training system is almost limitless, so there's always room for improvement and investment in your staff. Combine staff training with enemy battles, collected materials, and skill unlocks, to make your crafted weapons and equipment more and more powerful.
There are over 200 different pieces of gear and equipment to be crafted, with an equally impressive selection of over 200 skills. With skill combinations, you've got almost limitless options.
There's a huge selection of over 70 monsters, as well as a few giant bosses to conquer, in addition to over a hundred missions to complete.
We've also added some unique mechanics to the game. One example is having to lure bosses out of hiding, using food to entice them. Offer them something sweet, then destroy them.
When you craft different weapons and equipment, you'll notice that each one has its own attributes and skill bindings. The weapon crafting also has an element of luck, so you never know when you might just luck out and craft the perfect weapon.
Also, what weapon crafting game would be complete without additional enchanting mechanics to further imbue your equipment with even more raw power.
In addition to crafting and making money, you can also send your staff members on auto-battle journeys where they'll earn materials for you as they progress deeper and deeper into dungeons. You'll see your materials building up, but pay attention to the health of your staff. If you feel there's a chance they might die, you can run from battle at any time and keep any materials they've already earned from that journey.
We hope, whatever you decide to do in the game, that you have a great time doing it.
Digdog Studios Ltd.
12. Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign
Unity of Command is an innovative and refreshing operational-level wargame that covers the entire 1942/43 Stalingrad Campaign on the Eastern Front. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II.
Experience the highly fluid, enormously large battles of maneuver in a turn-based strategy setting. Take command in this mobile, back-and-forth sort of war where logistics and poor weather are often the decider, and defeat and victory are sometimes just a mile, or a day, apart.
13. Gangsters: Organized Crime
Become a made man as you vie for power in a Chicago-like town during the
prohibition era. Gangsters is the strategy game where crime pays--and with
dividends! You can don the knuckle dusters and “persuade” the local
business owners to pay you for “protection” services. You can get your
hands even more dirty and navigate in the cutthroat world of politics. Or
simply go for the throat as you order your wiseguys to execute your enemies
in the streets and show the city who’s “da boss”. Gangsters gives you all
the power you need to get things done.
Played in a vast city filled with over 5,000 individual characters, Gangsters feature real-time action in a highly detailed isometric terrain. The game sports an easy-to use strategy planning interface, to authentically recreate the seedy, violent, and ruthless world of gangland mobsters. Remember, real power is never given, it’s taken!
ATI/AMD compatibility notice: Gangsters: Organized Crime requires graphic card drivers version 13.4 or older.Run illegal businesses: extort, intimidate, bribe, and ruthlessly whack the opposition. Become a Godfather and control every aspect of a 1920's-era mob "family". Break the law and taunt the system or go legit and get elected Mayor!
14. Let the Cat in
Let The Cat In is the cute puzzle game about little kittens that you need to help get into the house. The player's task is to arrange all the things and mechanisms inside the house for creating fantastic chain reactions, in order to open the door, let kittens come in and reach their favorite basket. Once the aim is reached, they can finally cuddle and fall asleep. Enjoy realy challenging logic levels, collect stars which will help you open the next rooms, play and interract with the cute kittens that will definitely cheer you up. By earning stars in each level you will be able also to pamper your kittens with various cool things and new colors available in the store.
15. Panzer General
(Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB) Panzer General is back with an all-new turn-based strategy game! For the first time on Xbox Live Arcade, recreate actual battles during the last phase of World War II and experience the dramatic events of D-Day as they unfold in your hands. Build, customize, and fight with your personalized deck of 60 cards. Play with a friend in multiplayer mode and gain access to special units and cards. Download it now! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Categories in common with Panzer General: Strategy
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
17. Doodle Devil
If You Love Doodle God…Embrace Your Dark Side with Doodle Devil!
While Doodle God was busy creating the universe, Doodle Devil was also having some fun.
The same addictive, puzzle game play that made Doodle God a hit is back but with an evil twist. Discover the seven deadly sins and watch as the world crumbles at your fingertips as you create thousands of dastardly deeds.
Combine fire, earth, wind & air to create demons, beasts, zombies... and much more. Being bad has never been so much fun!
CRITICS LOVE IT!
“It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
“Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
“Discovering each new element was an utter delight." – AppSafari
"You'll have to use your creativity…ruthlessly addictive." – Slide2Play
“Giving it huge thumbs up!" – TUAW
"Now I can unleash my wraith upon the world."
"Better than sinning!"
The Power of Destruction is in Your Hands!FEATURES- New Demon Battle Card Game: Fight your 9 Demons!
- Mold the combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create a universe of your
- Available in 13 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian,
Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish and Polish.
- New Graphics!
- New User Interface.
- New Demon Mode!
- Intuitive one-click gameplay encourages thoughtful, creative play.
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
18. Puyo Puyo Champions / ぷよぷよ eスポーツ
Fun, fast-paced, competitive puzzle action!
Easy to learn, tough to master! Jump straight into fast-paced puzzle action with features fit for both friendly rivalries and competitive tournaments in Puyo Puyo Champions. Challenge your friends and family in local multiplayer or compete against players from around the world through online matchmaking. Built for all ages, this classic puzzle game comes with a surprisingly competitive edge.
Craft strategic chains and drop devastating attacks with your favorite characters from over 25 years of Puyo Puyo history.
Competitive multiplayer modes feature fan favorite rulesets from Puyo Puyo 2 and Puyo Puyo Fever.
Hop online to battle in Puyo Puyo League matches or play casually via Free Play.
Run your own local tournaments with up to 8 players for the ultimate bragging rights!
19. Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game
Taking place from 1936-64, Arsenal of Democracy lets you play as any nation during the era of WW2, complete with detailed models for economics, diplomacy, research, and intelligence. Warfare is also fully represented with all three branches of operations: land, sea, and air. The game builds on the experience and community input of the successful Hearts of Iron titles.
Developed by BL-Logic, a development studio made up of fans of the series and active members of the modding community, Arsenal of Democracy is the ultimate World War II simulation. It is described by Project Leader Lennart Berg as "Hearts of Iron II on steroids!"
- Rewrite history as the head of any nation during World War II in a variety of single-player and multi-player scenarios
- Use advanced combat mechanics based on historical research and the work of military theorists to destroy your foes on land, sea, and air
- Master the most detailed and flexible economic and production systems of the series
- Keep your war efforts operating smoothly with realistic logistics and trading subsystem
- Engage in espionage, intelligence, diplomacy, and global trade to give your nation a decisive edge
- Determine your country’s national identity, social policy, and ethnic culture
- Create your own campaigns, units, countries, minister traits, and national ideas with extensive modding capabilities
- Experience classic Hearts of Iron gameplay, improved with a fine-tuned technology tree, refined balance, advanced statistics, and polished graphics
- Removed Province Limit: build your own maps without limitations
Categories in common with Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game: Strategy
20. Darkest Hunters
Choose your hero, grab a weapon, learn new spells and… HUNT! Eliminate every nasty beast you meet, collect loot and find the rarest and the greatest equipment ever made. Remember, it’s the live of a Hunter you’ve become, only you are able to defeat the essence of evil. Only you can win with the Lord of Darkness.
Darkest Hunters offers dozens of hours of challenge for advanced gamers and everyone who wants to immerse into the epic journey through dark woods, dangerous sand dunes, dungeons full of lava, and more!
If you liked the gameplay of such hits like Puzzle Quest and the dark atmosphere of RPG classics like Diablo, this title is what you're looking for!
- Defeat other Players In Pvp Multiplayer Mode
- Find 250+ items and kill the army of various enemies
- Look for secrets, collect a lot of gold and diamonds
- Complete over 300 quests
- Try something you’ve never played before, a mix of styles and unique gameplay
RIDE WITH SHADOWHANDShadowhand is a strategic RPG card game. Duel powerful enemies with unique solitaire-style turn-based combat. Build mini-decks and equip your character strategically to sneak, slice and blast through foes!SET IN LATE 18TH CENTURY ENGLANDWe follow the story of Lady Cornelia Darkmoor, a beguiling young aristocrat who masquerades as the notorious highwaywoman, Shadowhand. Fleeing a crime scene and forced to act under the cover of darkness, Shadowhand's mission to safeguard a woman she holds dear leads to a web of corruption, smuggling and blackmail.IT'S TIME TO STAND AND DELIVER - YOUR FORTUNE AND FREEDOM ARE AT STAKECombining an historical visual novel narrative with a card-driven RPG, Shadowhand's story spans 20 chapters of atmospheric locations including stormy coastlines, mysterious woods and gloomy manors. Featuring 180 levels of elegant and intense single-player card action, players must dodge the law and brawl with outlaws in turn-based combat, gaining experience to customize their character and collect new weapons, gear and loot.
22. Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is an over-the-top turn-based RPG adventure, full of video game references, juvenile dialogue, and anime fanservice (...and also strategic combat, monster catching, and tons of treasure hunting - if you're into any of those.)
If you're new to the series, this is a good place to start, and if you've played the other games, there's plenty of new features for you to explore.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 features...
- Over 170 different enemies to fight, all with unique abilities and attack patterns.
- Over 120 usable skills, and more equips than you can try out in a single playthrough.
- Almost any enemy can be captured like a Pok*mon, and later summoned in battle. (including bosses!)
- New mechanics also include weather conditions and a cooldown system. (MP is gone!)
- Set up devastating combos with damage-amplifying status effects. (wet + thunder = death!)
- 30 hours of gameplay, plus lots of optional dungeons and challenges.
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players, and is safe for kids, if offensive content is disabled.
- Annoying random battles.
- Limited save points.
- Depressed protagonists.
- Points of no return.
23. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
24. Kult: Heretic Kingdoms
In the world of the Heretic Kingdoms, a world where God is dead and religion heresy, you are cast as a young female inquisitor, working to stamp out the last remnants of religion. On instructions to destroy a relic which the Inquisition considers to be a significant threat, you are drawn into a war between two warring secret societies – a conspiracy of mages whose goal is true power, and a shadowy cult who seeks to resurrect the Dead God.
As the story progresses, you will be placed in an amoral world and left to decide your own morality. Just like the real world, your actions have consequences, and it is up to you to decide if you can live with them or not. Play as an altruistic heroine, a vicious and selfish egotist, or just a woman trying to get her job done – your actions will lead you to one of six different endings depending on where you decide your loyalties lie. Will you crush religion underfoot, or become its savior? Only you can decide!
An engaging story line written by a script team lead by critically acclaimed game writer and designer Chris Bateman (Discworld Noir, Ghost Master)!
Features a simple but rewarding combat system that keeps the action flowing thick and fast.
A vast world to explore containing around fifty locations, scores of unique monsters, and tons of loot!
25. TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
“TWINKLE STAR SPRITES ”, a competitive 2D top-down view scrolling shooter released on NEOGEO MVS in 1996, departs for new adventures on the Steam gaming platform!
Master your shots, and aim for the magical Twinkle Star”! MAIN FEATURES・ARCADE:
Pick up your favorite character among the 9 cute characters available in “CHARACTER MODE”, and play until you clear the game. Choose “STORY MODE”, and accompany “Lord Ran” in her adventures in search of the lost “Twinkle Star”.
Play locally in “VERSUS MODE” with a friend for intense and epic shooting battles!
Connect to Steam, and use the “INVITE A FRIEND” and “LOBBY” features to play against a buddy or challenge the best players worldwide!
Check your current rank & score in “TWINKLE STAR SPRITES” at any time, as well as those of your friends and other top shooters!
Configure your language, video, and sound volume settings to your preference for the most pleasant “TWINKLE STAR SPRITES” experience ever.
** WILL NOT RUN ON Windows XP **
26. Pistol Whip
Inspired by God-mode action movies like John Wick and Equilibrium, Pistol Whip throws you gun-first into an explosive batch of hand-crafted action sequences each set to their own breakneck soundtrack. But unlike traditional music games, Pistol Whip has no line in the sand; you have complete freedom to shoot, melee, and dodge targets to the rhythm YOU see fit.
- Pair the pulse-pounding pace of an FPS with the flow-state energy of a music game in a cinematic symphony of violence.
- Form your rhythm and find your playstyle, from tactical to musical, then challenge your skill with friends and world leaderboards.
- Infiltrate a fever dream of hand-crafted sequences, from bank heists to android uprisings, each uniquely designed to music.
- Take it over-the-top with a variety of gameplay mods, such as Dual Wield, to enable the ultimate gun kata experience.
- Constant momentum and comfort-first design allows non-stop speed without the fear of motion sickness.
- Featuring EDM artists from Kannibalen Records, including Apashe, HVDES, and Black Tiger Sex Machine; with more to come...
27. Pizza Tycoon
Make quick dough in spite of ruthless competition, crooked authorities and greedy gangsters. Pizza Tycoon is a humorous business strategy game that challenges you to build a pizza empire from scratch. Try this spicy slice of the pizza-making business.
Ingredients: Use demographics to determine the best location for your restaurant Keep on top of the latest eating trends to build your customer base Contact competing banks to get the lowest interest rates Buy restaurant furniture and equipment Hire waiters, cooks and a manager, each with their own skills Fight off the competition and decide on how to work with underworld gangsters Build your empire across cities, Europe or America Use billboards, newspapers or TV ads to advertise your restaurant Create your own pizzas or make traditional ones using our colorful cookbook Enter pizza contests against competing restaurants
"This maze is endless, What are we looking for?"
Deep in the woods, there’s a entrance. The blinking lights are like songs of the mermaids, attracting adventurers from all over the world.
It is said that the world’s most precious treasure, But no one has ever returned with a single bag of loot. What danger lies before and what will your fate be?
· Dungeon Adventure – Pried open floor, deadly poisons, unstable explosives and all kind of monsters. The next step will determine your fate.
· Lock and loaded – Over a dozen weapons and items will help you slay your way in, or out.
· Fight with style – 6 characters with 6 different type of skills. Shape your characters with over 100 attributes.
· Strange AF – There are all kinds of monsters roaming the dungeon. Ponder on your step and observe more about your enemies.
· Deep, deep down again – 6 different kinds of dungeons and multiple maps will paint your adventure with color, well, mostly red.
29. Cannon Brawl
Pilot an airship, command powerful weapon emplacements like cannons, giant flamethrowers, and high powered lasers. Destroy the very earth from under your enemies feet!
Cannon Brawl is an exciting mix of real time strategy and artillery gameplay. Your ability to manage combat priorities and focus through the madness of battle will be put to the test.
Advance across the kingdom in single player to unlock and discover new units, then experiment with each one to find your favorite combination in online multiplayer.
Choose from over fifteen units and five airship pilots for a huge variety of strategic combinations. Want to turtle up and launch big warheads from afar? You can! Want to rush to the high ground and launch a rain of missiles from above? You can! Try out tons of other strategies and crush your friends!Key Features
- Action Strategy like you've never seen - Unique blend of 2D artillery and real time strategy gameplay results in intense tactical battles
- Battle Near and Far - Competitive 1v1 online multiplayer with ranked matching, invite a friend for a private battle, or plugin in a controller and get your buddies together for a home tournament
- Strategic Options - Choose from 15+ weapons and defenses and combo them with 5+ different airship pilots for hundreds of strategic options
- Dynamic Battlefields - Destroy the terrain with cannons, lasers and more
- Epic Adventure - Battle across our full campaign mode with big boss fights spanning 20 missions, charting new territory across 5 unique environments
A long time ago, when the universe was young, children were sent to Minor Planets. Their mission was to awaken the magic of the Crystals kept within the planet's interior.
This is the story of Arco, the youngest of these children who lives on the smallest planet, Deiland. The tiniest of them all.
Deiland is an adventure game that combines RPG and sandbox mechanics. Its simple calm appearance is the result of the effort put into its creation. It seeks to surprise players with small details and an interesting storyline and appealing characters. Deiland planet is our home, and living on this small place will be a unique experience for every player.
But it isn't all peace and tranquility on Deiland. A shadow wonders in the absolute darkness of the universe. The shadow speaks through dreams to evil creatures pressing them in to its service, with the sole objective of finding children and their planets and to rob them of their power of the Crystal and subdue them.
- Deiland is a sandbox planet that you can develop in your own way.
- 12 characters to meet with 100 quests to complete.
- More than 120 inventory items to manage and trade.
- Survival mechanics: hunger and fatigue.
- 12 structures to build and 4 house levels.
- Improve your skills. The game has some RPG mechanics, like character leveling, 4 magic spells to learn and 4 skills to upgrade (strength, intelligence, agility and stamina).
- Improve your equipment with 7 tools (each with 3 levels).
- Day/night cycle and climate events.
- More than 50 craft recipes: tools, cooking dishes, hand-craft items and magic potions.
31. Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince
Fearful Symmetry is a fun puzzle game with a unique brain-teasing twist. Control two characters at the same time; both in different dimensions. It’s up to you to move the characters simultaneously in opposite directions to guide them through treacherous puzzles filled with traps.CharactersFearful Symmetry tells the story of three adventurers named Hero, Nulan and Heim.
- Hero is a fearless adventurer. Looking out for valuable treasures, he stumbles upon the legendary Symmetry Scrolls. Ignoring the rumors about the curse bound to them, he decides to take the Symmetry Scrolls.
- Nulan is a descendant of the tribe who created the Symmetry Scrolls. Her natural talent in magic lead her to become a soul-thirsty sorceress, enabling her to perceive disturbances in the symmetry.
- Haim is a prince afflicted with a terrible curse that is consuming his very soul. He wanders the land looking for a way to lift the curse. His quest led him on the trail of the legendary Symmetry Scrolls, which are rumored to have power to reverse the process.
Every character offers ways to overcome puzzles in the game, which makes every level different depending on your choice of character!Features
- Control two characters simultaneously and guide them to safety
- Play as three different characters, each with their own story and skills
- Overcome deadly traps while making your way through tons of levels
- Replay levels with different characters for a completely new approach
- Discover hidden secrets on your journey through the dimensions
- Enjoy a timeless pixel art style reminiscent of a classic era of games
Beglitched is a game about insecurity, in our computers and ourselves. In a pastel world of networks where nobody truly knows what they’re doing, hacking is a magical art and the notorious Glitch Witch is the most premium archmagi of the net. Through what appears to be nothing more than random circumstance, YOU are her new apprentice. You must use your wits and cunning to unravel the mechanisms of an alien computer and survive amongst a veritable web of clowns, leftclickers, and filedraggers.
33. Verdant Skies
Verdant Skies is a life simulation game born from a love for games like Harvest Moon and a desire to create something unique with modern gameplay and deep storytelling. Lose yourself in the lovingly hand-painted alien world of Viridis Primus. Ensure the success of the colony as you make friends and pursue romance with a diverse cast of characters. Demonstrate your mastery of the farming system by creating the perfect crop hybrid using the genetic splicing machine - or spend your days painting and making pottery. The possibilities are endless!
With many natural skin tone options and tons of unique hair styles and clothing choices you can easily craft your perfect avatar. Unlike many games in this genre, Verdant Skies doesn't ask you to choose a gender when you create your character. As you help to grow the colony, you will unlock additional datable residents.
Split your time wisely between activities as you help to build your colony. Gather resources, decorate your home, grow crops, go spear fishing, cook interesting meals, befriend your fellow colonists, and maybe even fall in love...
34. Rento Fortune - Multiplayer Board Game
Rento is multiplayer business dice game. It is board game for 2 to 6 players.
Trade lands, build houses, win auctions, roll wheel of fortune, risk in Russian Roulette and most importantly - have fun.
Obtain monopoly over the game board and bankrupt the other players in order to win.
If you like Ludo or family dice games - you will like Rento too :)
The game is live MULTIPLAYER so you can play with your friends on Steam and family remotely and also you can play versus players on our website.
You can play the game in 3 modes:
-ONLINE (vs real people live) and vs your Steam friends
-SOLO (versus AI robots)
-Pass 'N Play (Pass the same device to others)
Enjoy the first and only true online multiplayer business game in the market.
35. Knights of Pen and Paper 2: Free Edition
Join the retro RPG world of Paperos - become a Knight of Pen and Paper in the newly revamped "Free Edition"!
You heard right! Enter and experience the horror of another beloved game franchise joining the dark side of free to play. Not tough enough? Turn on easy mode and pay your way to victory!
Play as both Party and Game Master playing a tabletop RPG (yeah, very meta) and face hours and hours of humoristic and nail-biting challenges!
- The ultimate retro role-playing simulation - Free!
- Customizable players, characters, equipment and even game room.
- Seriously deep character creation: Make that Hipster Elf Paladin and pull it off!
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters to slaughter and loot for that sweet, sweet equipment
- A crafting system so powerful it can turn even the dullest stones into brilliant charms
- Huge amount of locations, side-quests, dynamic dungeons… and more!
- Need even tougher challenges? Prove your worth in the New Game Plus mode
DISCLAIMER: Not compatible with the premium version of Knights of Pen and Paper 2! Progress cannot be transferred between free and premium version or vice versa.
Sick of corporate greed and cheap money-grabbing? Go back to the roots and check out true retro gaming:
36. EXAPUNKS: TEC Redshift Player
The year is 1992. Eyeing the surging video game market, electronics giant TEC rushes to develop the Redshift, a microdisc-based gaming handheld.
Underpowered even before it was released, and with a gimmicky 3D mode that gave users headaches when used for longer than a few minutes, the Redshift was widely panned and became an expensive flop.
But the story doesn’t end there. Now, in 1997, the Redshift is a popular hackable device, easy to find in bargain bins and at garage sales. The Redshift homebrew scene begins to grow as hackers swap tips and trade increasingly clever homebrew games that push the hardware to its limits.
All of this is of absolutely no benefit to TEC, who never made another game console again.
The Redshift is a fictional handheld game console in the universe of the puzzle programming game EXAPUNKS. This player will allow you to play Redshift games made by other EXAPUNKS players, but you'll need the full version of EXAPUNKS to create your own.
- Play Redshift games created by your friends, even if you don’t own EXAPUNKS!
- Includes a questionable 3D mode! (Requires red/blue "anaglyph" 3D glasses, not included.)
- Powered by advanced EXA (EXecution Agent) technology.
37. Falling Skies: The Game
Heroes Will Rise. Take command of a resistance squadron and outsmart alien enemies using tactical warfare in a battle for mankind’s existence. Play through an open-ended series of side missions to collect resources and build new weapons for your squad. Equip your squad with the best gear to head the human resistance and assist TV characters such as Tom and Ben Mason, John Pope, Maggie and Anthony in this thrilling untold chapter of the war for humanity’s survival!
38. F1 Racing Championship
F1 Racing Championship is a simulation, sports and racing game developed by Ubisoft Shanghai, Ubi Soft Shanghai and Video System. It was originally released in 2000. It was published by Ubisoft Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
F1 Racing Championship is available on PC, Dreamcast, PlayStation and PlayStation 2.
39. seaQuest DSV
seaQuest DSV is a real-time simulator/strategy game depiction of the seaQuest DSV television series for the Super NES and Genesis. The player takes the role of the captain of the submarine seaQuest DSV 4600, and is tasked with carrying out a series of missions in a series of levels, divided up as "ocean quadrants". There is a seaQuest DSV game for the Game Boy as well, but it is completely different from the home console versions.
Categories in common with seaQuest DSV: Strategy
40. Void Tyrant
Build a deck as you battle across the galaxy, gathering powerful cards along the way. With strategy and a bit of luck you might be able to reclaim the Eyes of Chronos.
A single-player adventure, play with 500+ cards and three unique classes to engineer a custom deck to your own design. Rooted in the simple hit-or-stand mechanics of blackjack, Void Tyrant is an easy to understand roguelike with engrossing depth. Battle quirky aliens, disarm traps, upgrade your spaceport, and face off with the sinister Wruut.
Newcomers or seasoned veterans alike will enjoy deck building in Void Tyrant.
- Strategic deck building and card-based combat.
- Three classes to choose from, each with its own strategy
- Upgrade your town for new powers and adventures.
- Powerful artifacts stuffed into shiny treasure chests.
- Free with ads or convert to premium (NO ADS) with one purchase.
- Traps, strange aliens, and lots of other surprises...
41. Capitalism Plus
Play the strategy game of money, power and wealth. Monitor your business performance against competitors, plot your strategy, even engineer hostile take-overs. Deal with the kind of events that keep real CEOs on their toes - riots, disease, technological breakthroughs and more. Create your own scenarios as you play through unique historical and futuristic levels.Features:
- You start out with $10 million, and your goal is to parlay that money into billions and join the Top 100 list of the world's richest people.
- Nearly limitless simulated business opportunities
- Complex game mechanics that accurately depict actual world economy
- Buy and sell. Orchestrate mergers and acquisitions. Dominate the market.
- Endless replayability thanks to challenging AI opponents
42. 高考工厂模拟(Crazy School Simulator)
"When I came, there was only a bunch of offbeat students smoking, fighting and skipping classes; and when I am to leave, it's the best school in the province with the highest enrollment rate."
Conducting teaching work
As a Principal, your most important work is to arrange the teaching tasks reasonably; and the cornerstone of teaching is to teach students in accordance with their aptitude. A good principal will determine the teaching method based on each student's personality and talent.
Whether students are to study in arts or science classes, to be assigned to key classes or regular classes, or to concentrate underachievers in the ignorable class, or to make no social distinctions in teaching, will be decided by the player himself.
Maintenance of school discipline
Maintaining discipline is an important means of ensuring the enrollment rate of a school. Every student has his or her own behavior pattern. They will sleep, read comics, listen to music in classes, keep monstrous hairstyles, smoke in the toilet, go over the wall to various entertainment venues, and even gang up to go to the Internet cafe to play computer games.
To improve students' scores, you must use a variety of measures to prevent violations from spreading among students. For this reason, you can choose to punish the students who violated the school rules by penalties including standing before the class, running laps, writing self-criticism, even demerit recording and expulsion.
Special means to maintain financial balance
To ensure the enrollment rate, quality teachers must be guaranteed. But training excellent teachers requires a good deal of money. As a first-class Principal, you must increase income and reduce expenditure through various means. If necessary, some special means can also be adopted. For example, by collecting school-choosing fees and increasing the prices of canteen dishes, a large amount of funds can be obtained in a short time. However, these methods often come with negative effects and should be used with caution.
Coping with inspection from leaders
Being a principal in China not only requires you to complete your own teaching tasks, but also to learn to deal with all kinds of inspection by superiors, who will assign you some special documents, such as: reducing the burden of students, conducting quality education, and offering nutritious meals for students. If the leaders are not satisfied, you will face serious consequences.
43. Ultimate Space Commando
Ultimate Space Commando (USC) is a turn-based sci-fi tactics game with strategy and role-playing elements, inspired by many "old-school" top-down view classics, featuring a semi-randomized Campaign mode with real multiple ending possibilities, fully interactive random maps, a detailed combat system with 18 distinct weapons and in-depth mechanics, a lot of unique gadgets, customizable squads with craftable goodies and lootable weapon prototypes, TCP/IP-based and hot-seat multiplayer modes, and an alien horde not stopped even by walls to fulfill its terrifying agenda...
USC is a complex game. From training your units with skill points and outfitting your squads with the appropriate weapons, ammo and additional gear to exploring, salvaging resources and fighting the alien horde, everything is in your hands. The game mechanics are easy to learn, but mastering them is a grand journey. USC features seven difficulty levels for custom games and three for the Campaign mode, including Easy for learners or casual players, but beating the highest levels requires both sophisticated tactics and a great deal of planning ahead with resources and synergy between environment, weapons and items.
- Campaign mode: Follow and control the fate of the crew of U.S.C. Wraith, a recon vessel stranded on an isolated mining planet, facing a rather unpleasant "first contact" scenario with the greatest threat to mankind yet. Unravel the hidden aspects of the story and try to save all your men and/or defeat the aliens while fighting through 30+ semi-randomized missions, gathering resources and item blueprints in an attempt to contact Earth.
- Fully interactive, randomized combat environment: All map elements are interactive in some way. Gather ammo, Credits, blueprints or items from crates, loot vending machines for refreshment, struggle to seal blast doors to prevent further alien intrusions, hack locked doors in a mini-game, use flammable objects to burn your enemies, find switches to unlock special areas, move almost any kind of objects to make a barricade, bring down walls for an escape route or to gain an advantage, avoid various hazards, and more... all this on randomly generated maps in three distinct environments!
- Detailed combat mechanics and squad management: USC features a unique combat system based on four combat stats (Health, Morale, Action Points and Armor), nine RPG-like attributes (weapon class proficiencies, reaction, electrotechnics, etc.) and various attack properties (e.g. accuracy, impact force, armor penetration, and many more). 18 weapons, more than 30 useful gadgets (medikits, weapon & armor mods, cloaking device, deployable auto-turret, etc.) and even prototype weapons and craftable-only special items are available to choose from as you see fit for your tactics. Your units gain experience in the Campaign mode, but your customized squads can also make progress with their gear even in other game modes!
- Various custom game modes: Beside the Campaign, you can also play the "Defend the Base!" mode--where you get to build your very own base, manage your resources and fight multiple waves of aliens--and fully customizable Single Missions, where you can specify the objectives for each team, set map size and other parameters, difficulty, player handicaps, etc.
- Multiplayer: You don't have to play alone! You can play with friends either over TCP/IP protocol or in hot-seat mode up to four players! You can create co-op PvE, PvP and even mixed PvPvE games!
- Original soundtrack and exceptional sound effects: From composer Dima Arktor and sound designer Eugene Black comes an original sci-fi horror audio experience! 16+16 original music tracks, terrifying ambients and hundreds of completely custom-rendered high quality sound effects make the game complete.
- Relentless alien Horde: USC features an AI opponent unlike anything before. You'll have to fight an actual Horde of ravenous beasts of a living ecosystem. With each enemy type having their special abilities, the AI will try to flank you even through the walls, destroy your supplies, draw your defense fire with lesser units, or even devour them to get to you. 7 different alien species with 'Champion', 'Warbred' and 'Alpha' special abilities will never stop in their attempt to slaughter you as soon as you make a mistake.
- Hall of Fame: Campaign playthroughs, PvE Single Missions and Defend the Base! sessions are evaluated for both a score and a merit. To score higher, it's not enough to only survive: you must become faster, smarter, and plan your actions even more carefully to complete more sub-objectives. Beating the game with a good score unlocks more special craftables--and makes you proud!
- Customizable squads: You can make and use custom unit portraits, squad logos, and can by default rename your units and assign them callsigns. Completing Defend the Base! waves and collecting materials in other missions can earn you permanent bonuses for your squad, enabling you to combat higher difficulties and possibly granting a minor edge versus other players in PvP.
- Rubber Duckies: No, seriously. As part of an anti-piracy military propaganda, United Space Command Forces have launched a campaign to supply their troops with model RD-1 Rubber Duckies as a morale booster--and also as emergency insulator material :) (just to stay practical). You'll surely encounter these cute and useful duckies on your journey...
44. Elminage Gothic
From the makers of the world renowned “Wizardry Empire” titles, Starfish SD brings you the latest entry in their popular series of dungeon crawlers. Elminage Gothic, previously only available in Japanese on PlayStation® Portable, now comes to PC offering a classic old school dungeon crawling experience with a dark, gothic twist!
In ancient times, the Great and Dark Gods clashed in a ferocious war over Man's control of the world, bringing despair and ruin to the lives of all humans.
As the conflict raged, the Great Gods sought to vanquish the power of the Dark Gods through the faith of humans. In return for their faith, the Gods promised humans a world of peace and prosperity and thereby a contract between humans and the Great Gods was formed.
By the contract, the Dark Gods could not interfere with the world of humans and were forever sealed inside their world of darkness. The people worshiped the Great Gods in thanks for their prosperity, and the world entered an era of peace.
The humans grew complacent and allowed their faith to fade.
Now, in the far-off realm of Ishmag, King Jardin ushers in an age of peace. Unknown to him, the dark powers have already begun reaching out in secret, planting the seeds to bring about the revival of the Dark Gods into the hearts of men. Foul and hideous creatures are emerging from the deep, treacherous caves of Tsun-Kurn and rumours of a rising evil are creeping across the peaceful lands.
It is up to you to arm yourself and descend into the depths of Tsun-Kurn in an attempt to put an end to the ever growing darkness and save your kingdom.
• Featuring well over 80 hours of classic dungeon crawling gameplay!
• Choose from 16 different character classes including Hunter, Thief, Summoner and Valkyrie
• Battle and defeat over 400 stunning monsters, creatures and demons!
• Employ over 70 spell types as you descend through multiple dungeons
• Collect and arm yourself with over 600 different items
• Featuring the classic and traditional “THAC0” battle system
• Now fully translated into English for the first time!
This PC conversion also features a number of improvements over the original, including:
• Higher resolution art
• Improved user interface
• 8 stunning Steam Trading Cards to collect!
45. Deadlock II: Shrine Wars
Build your empire upon the bodies of others!
Deadlock II: Shrine wars is an exciting game of strategy, resource management and military conquest. Take control of one of seven races as you search for the secret power an ancient civilization.
- New for Deadlock II
- A totally redesigned interface, streamlined for ease of use
- New classifications of victory conditions for solo and multi-player play
- Unlimited stacking capability
- 9 new combat units
- Expanded seas and air combat
- 14 new buildings
- 13 new technologies
- 2 new world types
- Sophisticated, new AI to battle against
- Ability to establish player alliances
- Colony assistant to automate tasks
- Use the colony assistant to automate production of new units and resources
- Each race has its own strengths and weaknesses - learn to exploit them to your advantage
- Build, trade, research, attack - the event log will update you on your victories and defeats.
Categories in common with Deadlock II: Shrine Wars: Strategy
46. XOXO Droplets
XOXO Droplets is a free-to-play dating sim. There's an optional paid DLC that increases the amount of dateable guys and adds a few neat extra features.
The story begins when our nameable protagonist finally transfers into the boarding school of her dreams at the start of her junior year in high school. It would be perfect if it wasn't for that little catch attached to her enrollment: her parents will only let her keep attending the school for her remaining two years if she doesn't make everyone there hate her by shunning them, like she always does.
Do your best to show just enough interest in the other losers around to appease the folks while still having time to chase after all the attractive guys in the MC's afterschool group, which just so happens to be a group for chronically unfriendable people.
No, seriously folks. When we say the protagonist and main love interests are a big ol' jerk squad it's not a mistake and it's not an understatement.
- 3 distinct jerky main boyfriend options: Everett Gray, Nate Lawson, and Shiloh Fields
- 6 side characters who'll be your buddies and 6 minor clique boyfriend options, each with a bonus effect that makes the game easier
- Partial Voice acting for every significant character by a talented cast
- The option to break up with your bf and start dating someone else, if you feel like it
- A variety of methods to manage your Reputation with the unimportant students
- Part-time jobs, stores to visit, useful items, optional mini-games, an in-game phone to call a guy up and arrange a date at one of several different locations
- Over 130,00 words. Hundreds of different events, including a collage-style ending system where you get events for every goal you achieved during the game
- Cheat codes for those who don't give a f*ck about gameplay and just wanna see the events
Everett Gray: DJ Horn
Nate Lawson: Belsheber Rusape
Shiloh Fields: Brendan Blaber
Bae Pyoun: Griffin Puatu
Jeremy King: Calvin Joyal
Pran Taylor: P.M. Seymour
JB (Nameable Protagonist): Dee Margret Turner
Alicia Rosales: Anairis Quinones
Missy Smith: Elsie Lovelock
Kam Sung: TonyOnorific
Adrian Wulu: Kyotosomo
Cala Gerges: Dani Chambers
Nurse Lynn: Michael Kovach
Romeo Franco: Rowan Cross
Trent Duncan: Joseph Ryan
47. NSFW ~ Not a Simulator For Working
Tired of working? You enjoy having a naughty fun on working hour???
Well, this game is for you!!!
Your name is Stefan, you are 22 years old. Just like any other fresh graduate with Bachelor of Arts in graphic design, you immediately search for a graphic designer job. You are accepted in one of the biggest design firms in the city. Beginning from the first day, you start to hate your job. Now start wasting time at work with crazy collections of naughty content.
Simple and fun game mechanic.
Play both short story and simulator mode.
Earn more money with a variety of mini-games.
Unlock video, story, software, gimmicks and more !!
It's the year 1999. The internet is really slow. Some people might try to tell you that it's because the modem line just can't handle more speed...
...but don't trust them.
it Was All Chimpanzees.
In Chimpology you play the role of an aspiring corpo-chimp router, routing the pictures from server to client, bit by bit!
With only two buttons at your disposal, there's a whole lot of images to route, so sit down and get to work!
Play with or without rhythm, or even transfer some of your own pictures over the internet* - it's your call.
Beware though, make a single mistake and you're fired!
Did you know that you can play with almost anything?**Chimpology has been tested with:
- A keyboard!
- A gamepad!
- A dancemat!
- A guitar!
- An arcade stick!
- A banana!
- A semi machine dolphin!
Type bits, get bananas.
Can you keep the internet going?
* Chimpology doesn't actually transfer any of your pictures, so go as wild as you want with them. To insert your own pictures navigate to game folder.
** well, a keyboard and any HID controller, actually
49. Prison Architect: Mobile
Build and Manage a Maximum Security Prison - Requires iPad 3 or newer!
Escape from reality but not from your custom-made jail! Prison Architect: Mobile challenges you to build and manage a maximum security prison, from laying out cell blocks and inmate facilities, to managing staff pay and prisoner morale. From layout to execution (literally, in some cases), you are the architect, the warden, and the enforcer.
Prison designs will include basic necessities like cells, canteens, guard rooms, and infrastructure, but players can also include features like solitary confinement, workout areas, and even an execution chamber. The tablet version comes with enough to get started, with additional story-driven campaign chapters and more features available as premium content.
Prison Architect: Mobile includes:
- Build and manage a prison to house a variety of different prisoners
- Juggle inmate needs with security concerns, infrastructure, and the ever-looming budget
- Follow the story in Campaign Mode to learn new prison-building techniques and get to know life behind bars through a series of cutscenes and objectives
- Unlock more Campaign chapters with one-time purchases
- Violent Offenders: Manage different types of criminals and keep control through floods, fires, fights, and full-blown riots
Introversion Software, developers of critically acclaimed games, bring you a new mobile version of their award-winning PC hit. Together with the master strategists at Paradox Interactive, Introversion's Prison Architect: Mobile will provide you with enough challenging fun to last an entire life sentence!
50. ALF: The First Adventure
ALF: The First Adventure is an action-arcade game developed by Alien Productions and Box Office. It was originally released in 1987. Alien Productions published the game. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
ALF: The First Adventure is available on PC, Commodore / Amiga, Atari ST and Apple II.