The best games like Pixel Puzzles Ultimate are:
- arrow_rightDarkest Dungeon
- arrow_rightGoat Simulator
- arrow_rightGuacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
- arrow_rightAge of Empires II HD
- arrow_rightKingdom: Classic
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
100 Best Games Like Pixel Puzzles Ultimate:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (45)
- PlayStation 4 (57)
- iOS (61)
- Android (45)
- macOS (94)
- Linux (45)
- Nintendo Switch (36)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (17)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (24)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (16)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
2. Darkest Dungeon
Darkest Dungeon is a roguelike RPG developed by Red Hook Studios.
The works of Howard Lovecraft served as the main inspiration for the game which addresses the themes of fear and psychological trauma.
The story begins when the player learns that they inherited a manor from a distant relative who died excavating the catacombs under the manor and accidentally released a number of monsters.
The player controls a group of adventure seekers that explore the dungeons beneath an old manor. Before every expedition, the player has to choose several heroes from the suggested roster and lead them through procedurally generated dungeons collecting treasures and killing various monsters.
The main objective is to save the lives and mental health of the heroes. Mental health declines every time when the player's comrades suffer damage, walk into traps or fall back from the battlefield. If the hero suffers a breakdown, they start to behave unexpectedly. During the expedition, the characters obtain their own traits - permanent behavior patterns, which can be both negative, such as alcoholism and kleptomania or positive like bravery.
3. Goat Simulator
Goat Simulator is a game that mainly can be described as a crazy one. It does not have a specific story, and there is no central villain. It is illogical, besides there are lots of bugs. But playing in it, you catch unbridled pleasure, looking at how the goat is trying to destroy everything around, using a great variety of funny and unforgettable tricks, what makes the game curious, but very rich.
You play as a goat, whose purpose is to cause the highest damage to the world. Destroy the gas station, the car, the cottage in the vastness of the whole of the suburban district, but do it with style and taste, for example, do a backflip, and at the same time, chuck the basket so it will fly out of the window. Thus, after every perfect and crazy action, you will be rewarded with some points and bonuses!
Also, you could use the Steam Workshop and create your goats, levels, missions, and more!
4. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Guacamelee! is strongly inspired by colorful Mexican aesthetics and folklore. Your protagonist, Juan Aguacate, used to be a regular farmer until one day he found a magic mask of a Luchador, that is, a Mexican wrestler. His mission is to save El Presidente's daughter who was captured by evil Carlos Calaca. The villain wants her as a sacrifice to open the gates to the World of the Dead. In a cooperative mode, Juan is aided by female luchador Tostada.
Despite being a traditional Metroidvania platformer, Guacamelee! is also, surprisingly, an open-world game. You can go in any direction in this 2D world. For example, if you climb down, this counts as going south on the map. Action in Guacamelee! is inspired by fighting games like Mortal Kombat, and the controls are very responsive. The monsters are varied and very Mexican: they include traditional Dia de Los Muertos skeletons, feral armadillos, and evil cacti.
The Super Turbo Championship Edition adds several new features, such as Intenso mode that makes your characters way stronger for a short amount of time. Health bars above your opponents' heads are introduced. This edition also features new enemies, levels, and even a new boss in this edition.
5. Age of Empires II HD
Age of Empires II HD is a strategy game, the remastered version of the original game with improved graphics and some new features including the Workshop compatibility. It's followed by three expansions: The Forgotten, The African Kingdoms and The Rise of the Rajas that add new civilizations, campaigns, and modes to the game.
In Age of Empires II HD, you develop the selected civilization from the Dark Ages to the modern time. You have multiple units to complete different tasks such as mining resources, explore the world and fight enemies. You can also reveal new technologies and upgrade your units. There are different ways to win: you can either fight the enemy civilization or choose a peaceful way and develop your science and culture instead of war. To develop efficiently, you need to manage resources carefully.
Categories in common with Age of Empires II HD: Strategy
6. Kingdom: Classic
The game began to be called the Kingdom Classic after the release of the game Kingdom: New Lands, and before that was called simply Kingdom.
Wise Rulers know their kingdom will fall,
Brave Rulers do not despair.
Great Rulers know their riches can rule,
And spend every coin with great care.
In Kingdom, each coin spent can tip the balance between prosperity and decay. Attend to your domain, border to border, or venture into the wild to discover its wonders and its threats. Master the land, build your defenses, and when the darkness comes, stand with your people, crown on your head, until the very end.
Kingdom is a 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management hybrid with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a king or queen atop their horse and enter a procedurally generated realm primed to sustain a kingdom, then toss gold to peasants and turn them into your loyal subjects in order to make your kingdom flourish. Protect your domain at night from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown, and explore the nearby, mysterious forests to discover curious and cryptic artifacts to aid your kingdom.
Factorio is an isometric space real-time strategy developed by Wube Software.
An astronaut is stranded on the surface of a distant unknown planet, that is full with low life forms and fossil fuels. His main objective now is to survive and build a rocket to leave the planet. Luckily, the main character has a scientific background, hence why he can build any machinery from steam engines to exoskeletons, power grids, and oil plants. The planet's inhabitants start to think that they got infected by the astronaut and try to eliminate the threat as soon as possible.
The player controls only one character that can move around the map freely by walking at first and using vehicles later into the game. The unknown planet that the players explore is rich with oil, minerals, water, and other fauna.
The player controlled character can mine the resources by himself and the tools that can be crafted or by building specific mining equipment. The latter will be much more effective. The same thing goes for resource processing and other stages of item development as from the game's beginning, the players can't keep up with all the things they have to do simultaneously.
The game features a Tower Defence aspect, as the planet's inhabitants set out to kill the player and eliminate the cause of damage to their planet. The players have to build a sophisticated defense network of turrets and mines to protect themselves.
8. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
9. Super Time Force Ultra
Mankind has learned to travel in time and uses this knowledge to improve its present. Namely, in every possible way corrects the past in order to be in a better present.
Of course, fixing the past is not an easy task. This is the responsibility of the military organization - the Super Time Force. Brave Commander Repeatski boldly sends time-traveling fighters to various points in time, including prehistoric times and the Middle Ages. Sometimes to improve the present he has to send fighters to the future - and Commander Repeatski does not stop before that.
The matter is not limited to transferring fighters back and forth in time. Manipulate the time can not only Commander Repeatski, but also ordinary soldiers - they, too, can "rewind" the time forward or backward - for example, during the fight, "cancel" the wrong decision, be five minutes earlier and do everything as needed.
And one more useful thing is the slow motion mode, if at normal speed it is difficult to pass.
The player has 30 lives. Levels are sufficiently filled with well-armed opponents, and so many lives - it's not so much. The characters you can play the game are sixteen. Everyone has his own weapon. And everyone can achieve six levels of skill.
10. The Adventures of Shuggy
The Adventures of Shuggy is a 2D platformer game with a heavy emphasis on puzzle solving.
Plot and setting
The player controls Shuggy, a vampire that inherits a mansion in Scottland from his grandmother. However, Shuggy finds out that the mansion is filled with hostile creatures so now he must vanish them from every room in the mansion. The levels are divided into five areas of the mansion: The Dungeon, The Boiler Room, The Gallery, The Graveyard and The Clocktower.
The game consists of more than 100 levels. The goal of each level is to collect every gem in the room to get a key that unlocks the next one.
Player's movements consist of walking and jumping. However, most levels incorporate unique mechanics that alter the playstyle and give Shuggy special abilities. Some rooms change the gravity; some give the player the ability to fly, swing on ropes. Some rooms incorporate blocks-based puzzles, teleportation spots, allow Shuggy to change his size and many more. Most levels are comparatively small and consist of one screen.
The game also offers a multiplayer mode. It can both be played online or locally. There are 36 level available for multiplayer and two modes: cooperative, where players have to work together to complete the level, and competitive, where players complete levels to earn squares on tic-tac-toe playfield.
11. Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge
In Bad Rats, the player controls the rats that try to kill their prisoner, the cat, in a cruel and unusual manner.
The goal of the game is to kill the cat. Each level is a maze with rats on one side, and the imprisoned cat's cell on the other. An object like a bomb, a heavy safe or a chainsaw lies prepared next to the cat. The goal is to navigate anything across the maze to make the deadly object fall and kill the prisoner. The rats themselves can die a grisly death in the process, but as long as the cat is dead, the level is passed.
The game is centered around creating physics-based contraptions with the resources given to the player. The rats cannot kill the cat directly, and they have to make a kind of Goldberg machines and test them before using them on the cat. They can use rockets, trampolines, bombs, and other devices. The player places his or her rats across the level, taking into account their roles and abilities. For example, there's a rat that beats objects with a baseball bat, a rat that fires itself from a cannon, and a heavy fat rat, among others.
Bad Rats is infamous for its rude and overly simplistic visual style. It also became highly controversial and received a lot of criticism for its uncensored portrayal of bloody violence and gore. The game became a sort of a meme in the gaming community, and some claimed it was one of the worst games ever to be released on Steam.
Categories in common with Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge: Indie
12. Tower Wars
Tower Wars is a tower defense game. It includes an army building and attacking enemies’ tower.
The player can choose both single-player and multiplayer modes, but sometimes it can be difficult to find opponents and matching can take a long time. The player has to build his castle, starting with a new battlefield.
You aim to break into the enemy’s tower before he gets his army into yours. As for the building process, the player is free to place his tower anywhere he wants inside the map. It gives the user the possibility to create traps and corridors according to his taste. Here his enemies have to battle through barriers, so you need to make it as complicated as possible. The game offers various weapons, both classical (cannons, launchers) and unique ones (enormous fan, pushing opponents back).
Moreover, there are two sorts of points: gold and battle. You can earn battle points while attacking the opponent’s tower. To get more gold points, you can use mines, which are already on your map. As for units, which you send to enemies’ castles, they can be primary and specialized. Although, it is possible to upgrade each one.
The graphic is crafted. The art style is also well-defined. It seems to be made with much attention. Despite the limited number of maps, they are detailed and comfortable for use. Moreover, the soundtrack is not as annoying as it can sometimes be.
13. Song of the Deep
Song of the Deep is a metroidvania-style action-adventure game following a girl’s quest into the unknown to find her missing father. Combining discovery, skill, and suspense with an unforgettable narrative, this underwater journey will challenge players to explore, experiment, and skillfully navigate a vast ocean landscape.
Song of the Deep delivers unique gameplay in a tale of love, heartbreak, and triumph. Explore a fantastic non-linear interactive underwater world filled with more than 200 treasures to collect. Equip your submarine with 30 upgrades and 15-plus abilities to access new areas of the sea, and combine those abilities in surprising ways -- like catching a torpedo with your claw arm mechanism. Outwit, outmaneuver and battle creatures along the way, from lantern jellies to giant bosses like The Watcher.
Merryn waits all night for her father to return from his fishing voyage. He never does. After a vivid dream showing her father trapped under the sea, Merryn is determined to save him. This unlikely heroine builds a small submarine from spare parts and sets off to rescue him. Along the way, she’ll make friends, discover lost civilizations and ruins, and upgrade her submarine to explore even deeper. The terrain and monsters of the deep are daunting, but Merryn’s courage, intelligence, and love for her father will help her overcome adversity.
14. Pixel Puzzles: Japan
Pixel Puzzles: Japan is an indie relaxing game developed by DL Softworks. It is a part of the Pixel Puzzles game series.
In Pixel Puzzles: Japan players will build various puzzles of pictures drawn in Japanese aesthetic. There is a certain degree of interactivity, as building puzzles relax the in-game monk, who will achieve higher consciousness levels. As you progress through the game, the monk will become more and more relaxed, which allows you to attempt to build even bigger puzzles.
There is no lose conditions whatsoever present in the game, as the game does not feature any time limits and it does not punish the players for putting a puzzle piece in a wrong way. However, unlike the real-life puzzles, the puzzle pieces in these game are not square and their form is actually procedurally generated making no playthrough the same. Some of the unarranged puzzle pieces move from time to time to help the players figure out where to put them.
There are 19 puzzles present in the game. Each of them is hand-drawn and has its own difficulty level. The game features puzzles in sizes from 60 to 350 pieces.
As the players build up the puzzles, traditional Japanese music will play in the background. The game features 26 Steam achievements, which are given to the players for completing for completing puzzles.
15. Rampage Knights
Rampage Knights is a cooperative beat 'em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration which you can play alone or with a friend online.
You play as a hero trapped by a spell in a magical forest. All paths lead you to a nearby ruined castle, infested with goblins, skeletons and other foul creatures. Gear up with awesome and ridiculous weapons and spells and descend into the deep labyrinth below the ruin to face its sinister master!
Try to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, spells, traps and encounters. Your hero is upgraded along the way (both visually and gameplay-wise) as you find better weapons, items, magic powers and fight harder and harder monsters.
The main features:
- Frenetic action inspired by Golden Axe and Binding of Isaac
- Singleplayer campaign or co-op for two players (online and local)
- Randomly generated environments with rogue-like elements
- Hero visually evolving with new abilities
- Dozens of spells and weapons with game changing properties
- Long term progress with new classes and features to unlock
- Full controller support
- Mighty foot included!
So what do you say? Are you ready to start the rampage?
16. Iron Marines
From the creators of the award winner Kingdom Rush trilogy comes the most extraordinary space odyssey.
A real-time, dynamic and deep strategy game that will transport you to amazing and unknown planets. Immersive, engaging gameplay, ridiculously appealing art, and a touch of silly humor. Brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens await your command to face the greatest challenges.
Recruit and train the greatest heroes in the galaxy, lead them into dangerous missions against near impossible odds and unleash their mighty powers and abilities. Adapt your strategy by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of the combat, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers. Turn the tide of battle with bomb strikes, intelligent mines, support troops, turrets and a wide range of special weapons.
Armies of robots, crushed starships, gigantic monsters, unknown races, brave assaults, desperate rescues, audacious sabotages... the galaxy needs your command.
The galaxy needs the Iron MarinesGame Features
- Lead your troops in 21 campaign missions across three different worlds. Get ready to launch bold attacks, hold your ground, rescue civilians, hack supercomputers and all kind of heroic stuff. Each mission requires new tactics and actions to achieve victory.
- Test your wit on 21 Special Operations with their own combat rules and no mercy at all. Each stage a challenge to remember, with scars to prove it. We dare you.
- Unlock the Impossible Mode. Only for the most reckless of the dauntless. We double dare you.
- Defeat massive and unique Bosses in epic battles. They are mean, they are really really huge and they are determined to crush you. Suit up, Marines!!
- 40+ Upgrades to improve your strategy and empower your units with defense drones, napalm rockets, ricocheting blasts and much more.
- 14 Heroes with outstanding powers at your command. Train them to their full awesomeness or annoy them at your own risk.
- 8 Special Weapons to unleash hell on your enemies and give your tactics even more depth. What’s better than a well placed missile? An orbital strike of 50 high explosive missiles!
- Complete any of our 70+ Achievements and claim your well deserved reward.
- Find your fair challenge choosing your difficulty mode: Casual, Normal or Veteran. Don’t get cocky! Or Do! Your choice!
- Dozens of interactive easter eggs for you to find!
17. The Promised Land
Become a leader of a little group of settlers to create a thriving colony which will envy even the developed nation!
Who says it would be easy?!
An untamed land where you will have to make everything on your own –to provide your people with food and shelter then to give them job and protection. Day by day you will have to remake your production plans, switch your workers to find out the best solution for each industry. But keep in mind, that every citizen has his own temper that one day can be shown off. And that’s not the only difficulty that may will face. Pirates and wild tribes are all around this Promised Land to disturb your presence and development here.
To create a developed colony one will not only need to become keen in production, but also in science. Experience points that you earn in the Academy, will be needed to get the access to advanced technologies or your town would be just another village on this land. Think well over what and where you spend your points on, because your choice will depend on the fate of the entire colony!
The Promised Land, a brave new world , the hole nation – all this lies in your hands! Become a true leader, a chosen one, a father of nation! Guide your colony to the victory of the modern superpower!
We collected all the best that is in games of this genre, arched by exciting mini-games and carefully turned it into the deep and breathtaking adventure!
• Complete freedom of play
• More than 10 hours of gameplay
• Up to 50 player-controlled characters
• Huge, untamed world to explore
• Step-by-step tutorial
18. Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma is the epic finale to the time-travelling adventure series. In the face of the looming magical cataclysm, Ester Ambrose has to fight to save her future once again.
Destroying Viviana’s crystal tomb was supposed to turn Ester Ambrose’s fight against evil powers into nothing more than a distant echo of her past, a faint memory of a nightmare never to befall her again.
However, the most difficult and dangerous, but also the most fascinating, part of the story is yet to begin for the Ambrose family heiress. To save the future, she has to face the past on another journey through time and space.
- A portable time machine – change the history to your will
- 26 unique mini-games and 17 hidden-object scenes
- 42 atmospheric, hand-painted locations
- Time manipulation puzzles
- Additional adventure, play as Michael!
- A Time Mysteries Encyclopedia
- Possibility to replay Hidden Object Scenes and mini-games
- 6 beautiful wallpapers for your desktop
19. Puzzle Galaxies
Puzzle Galaxies is a groundbreaking puzzle video game similar to games like Bejeweled and Candy Crush. You must match jewels stored in a space station in a manner similar to Bejeweled, but there's a twist - there are enemies that will come by and try to take matching jewels on you! Racing against the clock, and against the enemies, you must match the jewels in each of the pods of the space station before time runs out.
Along the way, the player comes across many different bonuses, and obstacles, including:
- 5 different enemy ships
- 'bonus' pods
- a locked 'safe' that must be unlocked in order to beat the level
- 68 levels of fun!
Also note that Puzzle Galaxies also features an unlimited time mode as well.
Try and see if you can get a high score by making as few moves as possible!
20. The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times
Travel back in time to find the mythical Kingdom of Aeronhart. Prevent the chaotic artifacts from killing your father… and destroying the universe itself!
The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times continues the thrilling, story-driven series with a new, suspenseful narrative that successfully blends the fantasy and detective noir genres.
Players take control of Sarah Pennington, daughter of the Master of the Order of the Griffins, must once more face the dangerous power of the artifacts that she reclaimed during the events of the last game.
The scepter and mask have become unstable, threatening the life of Sarah's father and the safety of the entire world. The only way to prevent the very fabric of reality from unraveling is for Sarah to travel back in time to the mythical realm of Aeronhart, to find one King Amadon, who ordered the creation of the artifacts. Amadon may be the only one who knows how to destroy these chaotic objects. Sarah must once again embark on an epic quest aboard the Royal Griffin, exploring breathtaking locations from ancient times, solving difficult riddles, facing adversaries, and discovering the deepest secrets of the of the Order along the way.
Will the young disciple prove herself up to the task? Will she manage to solve the puzzles, distinguish enemies from allies, and reach the heart of the ancient kingdom?
Can Sarah stop the artifacts before they kill her father?
- Embark on a grand journey against all odds to save your father!
- 60 minigames and hidden object puzzles waiting to be solved!
- Explore 57 stunning locations!
- Unlock all 27 challenging achievements!
- Continue the story in an extra adventure!
22. Predynastic Egypt
Get ready to witness evolutionary breakthroughs that enabled early Egyptians to march into faraway lands, fight catastrophes, hardships and ultimately establish first Egyptian state. Will you be able to re-enact the events that unfolded historically or will you doom your fledgling chiefdom into forgotten annals of history? Get an intimate knowledge about events that took place before the Classic Egypt eras through this unique game.Simulation of the ancient worldWars, drought, enemy invasions, epidemics, internal turmoil, migration of the tribes, religious ceremonies, exploration of distant lands, celebrations and more than 100+ other events and trials await you in the game!Technological evolution of mankind48 historically accurate technologies and cultural achievements of Predynastic Egypt with interesting descriptions, will show the technological evolution of mankind on the example of the Egyptian civilization.Mysteries of Egyptian religion and cultureYou will see the birth of the unique religion of the Nile civilization, starting with beliefs in spirits and ending with the gods of Predynastic Egypt and you will learn the secrets known only to archeologists and Egyptologists!Reconstructed map of Ancient EgyptAccurate reconstruction of the geographic map of ancient Egypt 5000-3000 BC, taking into account the climatic changes of that period when the Sahara was a Savannah and not a desert and Wadies were rivers and not roads.Reconstructed city of HierakonpolisAccurate archaeological reconstruction of the Hierakonpolis - the former center of Predynastic Egypt. You will build the real houses, temples and tombs, that were excavated by archeologists in XX-XXI century.
The fate of the whole nation is in your hands. Make important decisions in real historical situations, wars, disasters. True story will immerse you into the mysterious atmosphere of the ancient world, you will see through the eyes of the ancient Egyptians.
23. Puzzle Pirates
Brace yourself for swashbuckling puzzle action as you pillage your way to glory across the briny deep!
Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
24. Winter Novel
“Snow, dullness, depression. Constant dissatisfaction with work and superiors and feeling like there is no escape. Is this what life will always be? Perhaps… but I can always hope for change to be just around the corner!…”
Sveta is a young bank intern. She believes that there is no end to the cycle of monotony that has become her life; secretly wishing for change but is too depressed to find the motivation.
Vlad is an unsociable, devil-may-care freelancer without any respect for the status quo who prefers to work alone.
They find their lives turned upside-down when they are forced to work together on an urgent, high-profile project that could change the course of their careers.
Can they work together despite their differences? Will this relationship change their lives for the better?
- A visual novel with an old-school style – take a trip back to the 80’s with ASCII-art!
- Music by Sergey Eybog, compositor of “Everlasting Summer” – a compilation of chiptune-style melodies that complement the vibe of the game.
- ”Less than 1MB for download?!” Winter Novel has been made in pure C – just like how they were in the good old days.
- 30-60 minutes of gameplay – a game for the visual novel fans and curious casual gamers alike!
25. Castle In The Darkness
One dark and gloomy night, the kingdom of Alexandria is attacked by an evil sorcerer and his army of darkness! Despite their best efforts to protect their king and their princess, the royal guard falls, one-by-one, to the forces of evil. One knight, unconscious but still alive, awakens on the throne room floor to find that the princess is nowhere to be seen! What's more, the entire city had been overrun by monsters! With sword in hand, he embarks on a death-defying mission to find his princess and to restore peace to the kingdom!
- A game by Matt Kap, the lead artist behind The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- A large world heavily inspired by the golden era of video games
- Level up your knight with wildly different abilities
- An arsenal of over 100 weapons, armor, items and magic to collect and use!
- Over 50 bosses to find and slay
- More than 100 different enemies
- Fast-paced chiptune soundtrack
Castle In The Darkness is a fun and challenging shout out to the early days of video games! It's an action exploration platformer with some RPG elements, much like games from the Castlevania or Metroid series. It's super fast-paced, challenging, and full of secrets!
26. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
27. Pixel Puzzles 2: Space
Pixel Puzzles 2: Space is a traditional style jigsaw puzzle game, featuring 25 images in a universal style, with each puzzle piece uniquely shaped in a way no physical puzzle could be.
Use satellites to help solve puzzles. Launch the floating payloads to utilize power ups or build a rocket and save the stranded spaceman from the barren rocks beneath his moon boots.Features:
- 25 puzzles in a range of sizes from 60 to 350 pieces.
- Beautiful images of space.
- Auto saving, never lose your progress.
- Peaceful puzzling atmosphere.
- Traditional puzzle gameplay.
- 55 Steam Achievements.
- Puzzle piece rotation.
- Interactive play environment.
- Power ups to help solve puzzles.
28. Gray Dawn
You will be entangled in a terrifying adventure of a priest on a quest to prove his innocence. Guilty or not, you find yourself trapped in the middle of strange events involving a demonic possession and divine apparitions.
Each time you remember the boy or hear about being accused of murder, you go into a trance fueled by fear. These moments of madness depict gore, repulsion towards God, and sometimes even the voice of the devil himself trying to convince you of things that may or may not be lies...
Gray Dawn takes place around the year 1920, in a remote village in England. Throughout the game, you will often be transported to the beautiful world of Romania, which is inspired by the mysticism of Eastern Europe.
29. Invisigun Heroes
Invisigun Heroes is a multiplayer, single-screen stealth battle arena with a twist: everyone’s invisible! Predictable grid-based movement ensures that you know where you are, but other players don’t. Vigilance is key as environmental tells such as footprints and other disturbances will point out careless cadets. Using special abilities and firing your Invisigun will also momentarily give you away. Along with items and powerups, these mechanics reward stealth, trickery, reflex, forethought, deception, bluffing, and awareness. A variety of lovingly-made environments, maps, game modes, and abilities combine for high replayability and a deep path to mastery.
Multi-playerCompete with up to 4 friends or bots on a single screen Single-playerTest your skills in a single player challenge mode with 3 skill levels Online PlayMix and match local and online players Controller SupportControl your hero using gamepads or the keyboard Pixel ArtEnjoy hand-crafted pixel art made with care Unique HeroesBattle your friends using a variety of heroes, each with unique special abilities Many EnvironmentsExplore 60 maps spread across 5 planets, each with unique interactivity, hazards, and weather effects Unique Game ModesChoose from a variety of game modes playable on every map for deep replayability Match ModifiersCustomize the game mode conditions with match modifiers Instant ReplaysView hilariously revealing instant replays that expose tactics Export GIFsSave instant replays as animated GIFs Full SoundtrackGroove to the custom pulsing, ambient soundtrack composed by Paper Sound
SurvivalLast hero standing wins a point each round HunterEvery kill earns a point during the rounds Zone ControlMaintain control of the zone to score points DeadlineMost kills within a time limit wins CarrierSurvive while controlling the token Land GrabClaim the most territory to win Beast TamerTame the wild beasts and collect rewards to win
30. Shadow Blade: Reload
Shadow Blade is an action-platformer set in a visually striking world where the ancient teachings of ninjas and samurai clash upon a modern landscape. Sprint through stages littered with traps, slaying enemies along your path without hesitation as Kuro, the blade of shadow!Story
Darkness and chaos are once again creeping into the world of man. The covenant made in a time almost forgotten has failed, the three clans now in a violent struggle for dominance. The medallion is almost made whole again and it falls upon Kuro?s shoulders to restore balance. All his training has led up to this one moment, where the fate of the world will rest in his blood-stained hands.Key Features
- Epic NINJA Platforming: Test your skills in fast-paced platforming, mastering the skills of the ninja to breeze through challenging levels.
- Vicious NINJA Combat: Kill your enemies with extreme prejudice through the mastery of the katana, shurikens and kusarigama!
- Shadow Ninja: Attack the guards before they see you and alert all other mobs.
- Story Campaign: Fully voiced motion comics tell the story of Kuro?s plight to restore balance!
- More than 50 Challenging Levels: Environmental hazards, rifle-toting warriors and many more challenges await a hardened warrior.
- Level Secrets: Raw speed doesn?t guarantee the highest rank. A true ninja is ever vigilant, aware of any possibly hidden areas.
- Ninja = Hardcore: Cleared the normal campaign? Prepare for the ?Hardcore? variation and if you dare, the ultimate ?Master Class? version awaiting only the foolhardy.
- Challenge Modes and Leaderboards: Feel the need to gloat? Challenge yourself in these specially crafted stages only for the masters. Compare your stats with friends and other players as you fight for the top of the leaderboards!
Level Editor and Workshop Integration: Create and upload your own levels to Steam Workshop for your friends and other players to check out. Become the ultimate Dojo Builder!
Stylish 3D World: Feast your eyes on a world where ninja and samurai clash in a modern landscape.
Achievements: Unlock a full list of achievements as you embark on your mission to restore balance.
Cloud Saving: All progress saved through the Steam Cloud for pick-up-and-play on any steam powered device.
The Deluxe Edition includes:
1 - Shadow Blade: Reload game
2 - Art Book
3 - Comic Book
4 - Original SoundtrackFollow the development on Twitter
31. The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human
The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human is a pixelated, side-scrolling, underwater action-adventure game about exploring the decaying ruins of our species -- and fighting deadly sea-creatures -- in search of answers about our downfall.Key Features
- Melancholic underwater atmosphere: We really wanted to show the beauty of the sea as well as our influence on nature.
- Exploratory storytelling: The story is mainly told through the art and backgrounds with some textual hints along the way.
- Unique conflict encounters: Throughout the adventure, you will encounter -- much like Odysseus in The Odyssey -- monstrous beasts and challenges that you will have to best.
- Polarized gameplay: It's pretty chill until you've gotta fight for your life!
We think it's important to bring up global issues that have affected our lives and try to give a different point of view: climate change, terrorism, and technological progress.
We’re not lying: You are the last human; humanity is doomed.BackstoryThe water rose by an unpredictable amount due to climate change. The Earth's surface froze over, and humans were forced to live underwater -- where they could still harvest energy and grow food -- changing how cities and districts looked. As resources began to dwindle in the year 2971, sub-aquatic spaceships were sent to a nearby wormhole to look for habitable planets. Things did not go as planned. And now the ship, Argo9, has returned thousands of years later in a time after humans have gone extinct.
It's up to you to determine whether the ruins of our species is a travesty or an inevitable conclusion as you explore the lush aquatic world and encounter deadly underwater monsters.The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human || Digital DELUXE Edition This edition includes a pixel art map with all the boss locations, the full soundtrack composed by Karl Flodin -- and a digital booklet that gives some extra information about the story, weapons, and upgrades. Lastly, you'll receive a few desktop backgrounds that we made. All of this will be found in the game's folder.
32. OMG Zombies!
OMG! Alert! Alert! The City of Redfield has been hit by an outbreak of exploding zombies! For cool and unimportant reasons these suckers literally explode when shot, showering their zombie brethren with gore and causing chain reactions of showering zombie gibs with just a single bullet!
As a lone cop armed only with bare wit, a large-calibre sniper rifle and bullets coated in a zombie-exploding pathogen, you are the last man standing at the epicentre of a zombie outbreak. Your mission? To succeed where the police and army failed by clearing the streets of 8 different strains of bloodthirsty zombies and stop Armageddon in its tracks!
Use your sharpshooting skills to vanquish 100 branching levels of zombie hell across 40 unique environments in this hugely addictive chain reaction shooter. Earn 400 shiny medals and cold hard cash to buy 100 different upgrades, all designed to MAKE THOSE ZOMBIES EXPLODE!
OMG Zombies is an awesome reimagining of a genuine classic: the critically acclaimed OMG-Z, a top-ten all-time Metacritic rated PSP game and ranked as Metacritic’s best action title ever released on PSP! The guys at Push Square gave it 89% and called it “a must buy” game, Escape Rope claimed it’s “...one of the best zombie games in recent memory” and Defunct Games gave it an A rating saying it’s “so addictive... I still can't get enough of watching the explosive chain reaction caused from a well-placed bullet.”
Now the new and improved OMG Zombies features completely redrawn HD graphics, more gore, more levels, more upgrades and all-new content including 12 trophies, 100+ leaderboards, a 20-stage ‘Prestige’ system and 5 beautifully illustrated endings.
33. Shoot 1UP
Why play shoot 'em ups one ship at a time?
Launch them all at once! Unleash an entire armada of ships in Shoot 1UP!
Instead of stowing each 1UP you collect, each new ship becomes playable immediately, resulting in an ever-growing armada of destruction!
With your home world ruined, lead your detached battalion's charge by destroying the mechanical-tentacle hybrid attack forces responsible for your pain.
- 1UPs INSTANTLY ENTER THE ACTION!
- Command up to 30 ships at the SAME TIME!
- 2 PLAYER LOCAL CO-OP play for 60 SIMULTANEOUS player ship INSANITY!
- Contract your phalanx to dodge enemy fire, expand your ships to fire the PLASMA AUGER!
- WEAPONS UPGRADE as you collect more ships (And they downgrade when you lose them so stay sharp!)
- Sacrifice ships for a BULLET-VAPORIZING BOMB which increases in power the more ships you've collected!
- Manic Shooting without all the wailing and gnashing of teeth--NORMAL GAMERS can actually enjoy this!
- Hardcore? Crank up the difficulty and gameplay speed for THUMB-TWISTING manuevers!
- Classic shmup design - six levels of alien lands ready for you to get your revenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Steam Achievements, Trading Cards, remappable keyboard controls, and more!
Purchase Shiftlings and get access to the Shiftlings Screen Saver! Enjoy our tenacious technicians bouncing around your screen all day long!
The galaxy's biggest no-brainer!
Control two adorably dim-witted alien space janitors on their quirky quest to repair the galaxy!Strategic Single Player & Co-op Missions:Play on your own, challenge a friend locally or across the galaxy (online).50 Dynamic Interplanetary Puzzles:5 themed planets with 10 levels each which increases in difficulty as players advance.Cosmic Challenges of Size & Space:Shift weight between the custodian cosmonauts quickly to avoid traps.High Re-playability:Blast back to the beginning to discover new hidden collectibles to unlock more secrets to the universe.
35. Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny
A legend reborn as Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny returns!
Developed by Austrian developer Crafty Studios, Realms of Arkania – Blade of Destiny is a faithful remake of the 1992 original, adored by a generation of Role Players and one of the most successful RPG’s of the 1990’s.
Get ready to return to Thorwal, one of the oldest cities of Aventuria. Make sure your wits are sharpened before walking down the small alleys of Thorwal and Prem, and prepare to stop the Orcisch threat while creating a mighty alliance between nations. Featuring a complete visual reimagining along with a comprehensive overhaul of every aspect of the gameplay, Realms of Arkania – Blade of Destiny is set to captivate a 21st century audience of new and old fans alike.
Old school RPG at its best – for the Fans of REAL RPG games.Features:
- Remake of the first part of Realms of Arkania
- Roleplaygame with turn based tactical fights
- Cities and dungeons in current real-time-3D
- Dozens of talents, fighting skills and magical skills
- Authentic realization of the TDE basic rules
- Depending on your gaming style – 20 to 80 hours game time
- User-Contributed Content
- Modding ability
- Additional encounters, making Aventuria even more alive
- Enhanced Battles
- Completely redone graphics
- Completely revised and improved User Interface
- Extended music selection
- Enhanced sound
- Steam Achievements, Stats and Cloud
- Linux build
36. Crown and Council
Originally a jam game, Crown and Council is a casual strategy game of geopolitical drama. Conquer, expand, build and develop your kingdom, until all your foes are crushed!
Crown and Council relied on procedural generation for the 75 included maps. The generator is built into the game, and you can generate new maps on the fly.
37. Beware Planet Earth
Beware Planet Earth! is a beguiling mix of classic tower defense and time management coming to PC via Steam for the first time. Save your cows from the Martian invasion by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, and also by firing your Zapper directly at the invading force of little green men!Key Features
- Exclusive content on Steam: a multitude of new levels and enemies inspired by Valve’s universe!
- Endless Fun: full story mode with 46 levels over 4 seasons, plus 28 bonus challenges!
- Simple gameplay: different difficulty modes to choose from; “Veteran Mode” for experienced players and “Normal Mode” for the beginners
- Intense action: grab your Zapper to attack the Martians and overpower your machines!
- Wacky machines: choose among 20 wacky machines; from the classic defence tower to the Helicowpter!
- Deadly enemies: over 20 quirky Martians; from the Metalhead and the Mad Scientist to the Ninja!
Neoverse is a beautiful, fantastic game consisting of adventures with thrilling challenges. It is a strategic, action, rogue-lite, deck building game that will test the player’s skill. Start an adventure with unique heroes to save the world along various timelines.“Be the savior of Neoverse”
- 3 amazing characters, all with their own unique characteristics
- 300 strategic cards and more than 100 skills
- Over 70 types of monsters with different patterns
- A never-ending continuation of unlimited possibilities
- Transcend difficulty settings for the more challenge-driven players
- Different combinations created using new cards each time you play
- Future destinations that change each time choices are made
- Plots and enemies that leap across the past, the future, and legendary tales
- Charismatic protagonists with unique actions
- Auto-draw system when cards are remaining
- Different skill combinations based on the character
39. Immune - True Survival
Experience true survival with a wink in the world of Immune - the new open-world online game.
Survive the wastelands with the help of your friends and your hand crafted weapons. Build your own fort to defend yourself and your hard earned loot from evil mutants, bandits or reckless players.Features:
- Multiplayer survival with XP, ranks and missions.
- Optional PVP and PVE with wild animals, soldiers and mutants.
- Craft weapons, clothing or tools and build your own fort.
- Plant, grow and harvest your own food or just go fishing.
- Open cases and collect, trade or win rare Steam Inventory items to customize your character.
- Health conditions, medicine, vehicles, trading and much more to discover.
XP: Experience Points
PVP: Player Versus Player
PVE: Player Versus Environment
40. GIGANTIC ARMY
Side-scrolling mech-shooting bad-assery is BACK!
GIGANTIC ARMY is a heartfelt homage to 16-bit era mech shooters such as Cybernator / Assault Suits Valken, Metal Warriors, and Front Mission: Gun Hazard, developed by the studio behind the acclaimed shooter SATAZIUS.
It is the 21st century and Earth is at war with the Ramulons – an alien race determined to stop humanity’s advance into space.
Mankind’s war against the Ramulons has reached the planet Ramulon itself and it is now down to YOU to pilot the ‘GMR-34 SALADIN’ - a Manned Combat Robot - and take on the Ramulon army. Customize your arsenal of explosive, projectile and plasma weapons, and combine them with melee attacks, thrusters and shield to take the fight to the enemy and end the conflict!
GIGANTIC ARMY boasts awesome retro arcade stylings, slick animation, superbly detailed character and stage design, and addictively frenetic game play.
• Six stages of intense mech-shooting action!
• Twelve mid and end level bosses of gargantuan proportions to take down!
• Four difficulty modes from ‘Easy’ to ‘Insane’ to cater for all skill levels!
• Customizable weapons load-out to suit your play style!
• Dash, thrusters and shield give your mech satisfying maneuverability and defensive options!
• Rebalanced gameplay from the original Japanese version!
• 42 achievements!
• Steam Trading Cards!
• Linux Version!
• Bonus retro packaging PDF assets to create your own physical version!
41. Crush Your Enemies
We have all had enough of those cliché fantasy worlds with brave knights, ladylike elves and little people obsessed with jewellery. Generia is just another of those worlds... Thankfully there are evil barbarians coming to plunder, impale, drink beer, use inappropriate language and generally to make things interesting. And guess what? It's you who will lead them!
Go back to the days when you thought real time strategy games were awesome. But this time you don't need to spend a whole hour to just win a skirmish. Jump right into battle and use your rusty strategic and tactical skills to crush hundreds of enemies within minutes! Crush Your Enemies has everything you like in strategy games: planning, choosing different types of units, managing resources, taking enemy territory and outwitting your opponents with the ingenious formations of your men. Only of this strategic goodness is packed into a tight and intense experience you can enjoy no matter how little time you have.Game Features:
- True strategic challenge in a small package: Levels are packed with deep strategic options, but can be completed in shorter bursts
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled with just one Mouse button
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness
- Cross-platform multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones on PC and mobile devices. The battle never has to end!
- Various Unit Types: Different unit types each have a different role on the battlefield
- Plundered Inventory: Expertly utilize and manage special items that can change the course of battles when used wisely
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humour: So your momma won't mistake the game for her favourite Medieval Village Clickfest!
- Violence, Beer and Curse Words: Enough said……
In the distant future, #KILLALLZOMBIES is thrusting civilians into a sport of survival were a ravenous zombie population is unleashed in the name of sports entertainment. With the potential of a collective horde of over 1,000 zombies, television spectators vote upon how many and what kind of zombies or obstacles they want to uncage to make survival all the more harder for you to accomplish.
- Hordes of zombies to fight on interactive changing arena
- Live stream interactions enabling spectators to affect gameplay while watching the broadcast on Live from Twitch
- Three modes to play: Survival, Local Co-op and Defend the Vault
- 100+ Powerful perks and Twitch chat commands
- Dangerous zombie bosses!
- Multiple weapons and ammo types
43. Construction Simulator 2015
Construction Simulator 2015, you take the controls of 16 realistic construction machines made by LIEBHERR, STILL and MAN with high-quality 3D graphics.
Excavate the foundation of a house with realistic machines, pour concrete into the wall panels of a factory with an enormous concrete pump, or test the steadiness of your hands by placing gigantic roof trusses with a mobile crane. Thanks to the realistic controls, you can steer an excavator with two joysticks using SAE controls and feel as if you are working on a real construction site.
Discover the world on your own or with your friends!
Explore an expansive, freely navigable world with various towns, fields, and even a highway – you will find a variety of new challenges for your constantly growing motor pool. If you are successful, then even larger and more lucrative jobs and various office locations with even more possibilities will beckon.
Work is more fun with friends, and construction is no exception. Operate vehicles with friends in multiplayer mode, and complete construction missions together or just play around in the wide-open game world.
Up to four workers can participate in multiplayer games. The player who opens the game serves as the host and takes the lead role in running a construction company shared by the other players in a cooperative game.
Many tasks are waiting for you!
In a single game, you can work together to accomplish construction tasks. Dig pits together using multiple excavators, while another player transports the excavated material to a gravel plant. In an advanced game, you can work on up to three construction sites at one time and really start raking in money with your construction company.
Are 200 working stages in over 150 different missions not enough for you? The Construction Simulator 2015 offers plenty of opportunities to integrate your own vehicles and construction sites into the game. You can use the developer’s own Construction Kit to shape your own worlds and create your own game content.
You can of course also share your mods with the wider community of fans through Steamworks or on fan sites. This way, a huge community of players can access an endless and varied supply of user-created content.
The barrier to entry into the world of modding is not particularly high – all you really need is a 3D graphics program like 3ds max or Maya as well as the free version of Unity3D.Features:
- Over 200 missions ensure hours of enjoyment
- 16 realistic construction machines made by LIEBHERR, MAN and STILL
- Realistic vehicle controls – e.g. SAE controls for excavators supported
- Realistic sound effects recorded from the original machines
- Multiplayer mode
- For beginners and pros: freely switch between arcade and pro controls
- Expansive, freely navigable world with diverse areas and districts
- Numerous dealers and suppliers that you can visit
- Detailed tutorial ensures a smooth start in the game
- Non-linear dynamic mission system provides endless gaming enjoyment
- For DIY fans: the modding of construction sites and vehicles is fully supported
- Experience system with numerous levels that allow you to unlock special missions
- Diverse gamepads, steering wheels, and joysticks are supported (Unfortunately, “Thrustmaster” joysticks and steering wheels are not supported by now)
Kim is an open world RPG set in colonial India. Play as Rudyard Kipling's ragamuffin hero, Kim, and roam hand-painted towns and procedurally generated countryside. Learn to survive by fair means or foul, meet characters from history and literature, travel to exotic lands and discover their secrets. Your aim is to live Kim's youth as best you can, it will not last forever but if at first you don't succeed, you may retell this classic adventure as often as you wish.
- History: 1880s India brought to life in an ever-changing open world
- Literature: Rudyard Kipling’s dialogue in ‘choose your own adventure’ conversations
- Survival: Manage Kim's health and happiness by collecting food and items
- Action: Simple but satisfying stealth and combat in pause-able real time
- Music: Original soundtrack from acclaimed composer Murugan Thiruchelvam
45. A Lenda do Herói
Plataformas voadoras, inimigos coloridos, armas mágicas e física inexplicável. Isso tudo com uma música de fundo que acompanha a saga de um cavaleiro. Eis um breve resumo do que poderá ser encontrado em A Lenda do Herói - O Jogo, que homenageia vários clássicos das eras 8 e 16 bits, como The Legend of Zelda e Wonder Boy in Monster Land, e ao mesmo tempo tira sarro de diversos clichês encontrados no mundo dos games.
Um dos diferenciais do projeto é sua trilha sonora dinâmica e bem-humorada que narra os feitos do jogador e responde a seus comandos, tornando-se um elemento-chave para a progressão da história. Tudo isso será complementado com puzzles, itens especiais, batalhas épicas e tudo que um bom jogo de videogame precisa ter.
46. Under Leaves
Under Leaves is a color-filled hidden object game from the world of animals. Gorgeous hand-drawn watercolor illustrations and a soothing soundscape make for a gently exotic experience.
- gorgeous hand-drawn watercolor visual
- relaxing gameplay and audio
- 6 different locations over the world
- 21 animated animals to discover
- accessible to everyone, there is no text! (just numbers)
47. MOAI: Build Your Dream
Discover the wonders of an uncharted island and help the natives restore their ravaged land to its former glory in Moai: Build Your Dream! Overcome the fury of an active volcano, hordes of attacking ghosts and the threat of dwindling resources as you guide the hero and a native princess on their quest. Coax the resources you need to survive and rebuild villages out of the earth. Calculate the quickest way to accomplish your tasks in order to unlock dozens of brag-worthy achievements. And learn to use powerful Moai statues to defend your workers as they perform the tasks you assign. There will never be a dull moment as you enjoy the colorful graphics, life-life character animations, and dazzling comic book style story interludes in Moai: Build Your Dream!
- Comic book style cutscenes
- Outstanding visual design
- Addictive gameplay
48. No Heroes Here
Rally your friends and hold your ground!
No Heroes Here is a frenetic co-op game where you have to melt ores, craft cannonballs, refine gunpowders, fire cannons, clean cannons, lit braziers, freeze water, hatch eggs and fry chickens to protect your castle and kingdom from imminent doom!!!
Once Upon a Time
The Nooblands was once the biggest Kingdom in the world, until an evil and mysterious mastermind made a sudden attack and a great loss was a fact. Desperately the king gathered all heroes to recover his lost lands. On every battle, the King brought with himself his three lucky charms: a silver medallion, teddy bear and his crown. The king’s army was unbeaten.
However, the king’s lucky charms were lost in the midst of a battle and without them, the king was insecure. Losing battle after battle, his armies were getting smaller and as a last stand he sends his last hero in a mission to recover his luck charms.
- Local and online multiplayer
- 54 different castles
- 3 different worlds with different mechanics
- 3 Big bad bosses
- 14 Stunningly HD pixels characters
- 1 Hero ghost
- 6 Challenges
- 2 Game modes
- 3 Special Bullets
- 12 unique enemies
49. Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love is a surreal open-world exploration game about the creation of life, joy and the pointlessness of existence.
Eat fruit, nudge trees, stain the ground and thrill to the emergence of strange and vapid creatures in your fool's errand to reunite the Ancient Cube and Star.
Day breaks, grass grows, night falls, stars fall from the sky, trees shed their fruit...
And across the world other cubes like yourself are bounding around, each with their own tiny opinions to impart to you... if you have the patience to listen.
As the grey world comes to life - secrets emerge from the ground: discover ancient relics, bizarre monetary tokens and personal journal entries left by cubes long gone.
Fill your void with knowledge, flood the world with color, burn the world to ashes - and watch as an ancient entity is reborn.
- Explore an ever-changing, ever-bizarre world.
- Night falls, day rises, grass grows, and the world becomes slick with rain.
- Seek out the lost voices of the Tiny Things, unearth relics, pointlessly accumulate currency.
- Decrypt the bizarre language of the Tiny Things.
- Resurrect long-dead creatures.
- Flood the world with color.... and drown the world in fire.
- Raise strange new structures and bear witness as their occupants continue their grim calling
A soul-searching adventure about a girl’s precious memories, broken worlds, and self-rescue.
Rehtona is a pixel style, platformer puzzle game. Help Rehtona find the connection between the two contrasting worlds: the ordinary world and the world behind the gate. Rehtona acts in one world and anticipate how it will impact the other world. Go through the puzzles and find memory fragments, these are the key factors that lead Rehtona to the final answer to everything.
Let’s together join Rehtona’s journey – one you will never forget.
● Breathtakingly two unique yet interconnected worlds of puzzles with radically different strategies to solve
● 5 chapters, 32+ elaborately designed levels plus 2 challenge levels and more levels are coming
● Delightful and interesting puzzles/mechanics with the just right difficulty to play
● Touching, mysterious story line!
● Stunning pixel graphics with a highly polished interface!
● Smoothly controlled platform jumper, join the unforgettable journey of Rehtona
● Full Save/Load functionality with Flashback system!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating, time to challenge your brain!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating every week/month, time to challenge your brain!
Let's start the journey!
Welcome to join our community!
Monthly Subscriber Privilege offers $2.49 monthly subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
3 Months Subscriber Privilege offers $5.49 of 3 months subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039