The best games like PIXEL DRIFT are:
- arrow_rightBIT.TRIP RUNNER
- arrow_rightNeed for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
- arrow_rightTreasure Adventure Game
- arrow_rightHentai: The Shell Game
- arrow_rightMy Time At Portia
- arrow_rightTwisted Metal 2
- arrow_rightSupermarket Shriek
79 Best Games Like PIXEL DRIFT:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (61)
- Xbox One (7)
- PlayStation 4 (5)
- iOS (7)
- Android (5)
- macOS (11)
- Linux (9)
- Nintendo Switch (5)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (6)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (3)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (5)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. BIT.TRIP RUNNER
In the fourth part of Bit.Trip series the player controls Commander Video, a small featureless character, as he runs eternally to the right through a pixelated landscape. He jumps and slides to evade dangers, such as giant caterpillars, angry trees or soaring fireballs, and kicks to attack them. He has no hit points, and any hit means you have to restart the level again. Commander Video always runs, the player cannot stop or reverse the movement and is only able to make the character perform certain actions, such as jumps, at the necessary moments.
Commander Video's movements are perfectly synchronized to music. When movements are performed right, new notes are added to the game's chiptune music score. Even pushing an unassigned button will result in playing some musical sounds. The run becomes quicker with time, raising the game's difficulty, but also giving the player more control and influence over the soundtrack. The game's visual style is that of simple and colorful pixel art with a "retro" feel to it. There are three “worlds” in the game, each of them includes eleven levels and ending with a boss fight.
2. Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, released as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit in Europe, is a racing video game released in 1998. It is the third major installment in the Need for Speed series, significantly incorporating police pursuits as a major part of gameplay. Hot Pursuit remains focused in racing using exotic sports cars, but features races that primarily take place in locations within North America, including varied settings and climates. In addition, police AI is significantly improved over its predecessor, utilizing several tactics to stop both the player and opponent. The game was released for PlayStation in March 1998 and later received an enhanced port for Microsoft Windows in October 1998. A PlayStation 2 version was developed, but later cancelled. The game title's suffix, "Hot Pursuit", is a term for a police pursuit. The game had a sequel that was released in 2002 as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
3. Treasure Adventure Game
This game was clearly made with passion. You can see the proof of this almost everywhere. The 2D environments are colorful and enchanting, gameplay feels smooth and polished, not to mention the absolutely huge and very diversified world in which you can spend many hours just exploring. Treasure Adventure Game casts you in the role of a young boy who lands on an island that is a fragment of what was once a continent, destroyed in the war between a demon and a wizard. You accept quests, travel across the oceans, and generally have a bang-up time of being a little boy in a big world, out there looking for treasure and adventure. Your equipment consists of a hat, a parrot, and a boat that appears whenever you touch water. Combine those with the basic platforming abilities like jumping and crawling that you’re familiar with from every platforming game ever, and you’ve got the basics of a phenomenal romp across a huge world filled with treasure, maps, secrets, danger, and triumph.
The music changes with the environments and day-night cycles, enhancing the feel the game is evoking and making you feel immersed in the world as you travel through it. The game has a retro feel, yes, but you really have to see it for yourself to understand what Treasure Adventure Game brings to the table. Since it’s free, of course, there is simply no reason not to!
Treasure Adventure Game was created by Stephen Orlando. He spent over 2 years of his life developing it. When you see the scope and detail in this game, it’s hard to believe that it was created by just one guy. But it was! So if you like it, head over to his website and break that donate button! Huge, open, and highly interactive world to explore and a very interesting story to experience. Very diversified environments with changing weather and NPCs that are not static but living their lives. Beautiful music, composed by Robert Ellis, that changes with the background and creates a very unique and enchanting mood.
4. Hentai: The Shell Game
In the shell game, three or more identical cups, shells, or anything else are placed face-down on a surface. A small ball is placed beneath one of these cups so that it cannot be seen, and they are then shuffled by the operator in plain view. Player is invited to bet on which cup holds the ball – if they guess right the part of hidden image is opened.
- Relaxing music
5. My Time At Portia
My Time at Portia is a simulation open world RPG game set in a post-apocalyptic world. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. You are starting a new life in Portia, a town on the edge of civilization. After taking over your father's abandoned workshop, you can take commissions from the town folks in order to grow your workshop and build your prestige. In order to fulfill commissions, you will spend lots of your time collecting materials from the relatively large open world. Cut down tree, pick up herbs, mine in ruins, even plant your own garden and raise farm animals. There are vast areas for the player to explore around Portia. Deserts, islands, reefs, highlands, marshlands, and more! Each area bringing their own unique items and monsters. There are two different types of dungeons in this game. Players can gather relics and ores from the abandoned dungeons, and fight off monsters to gain look in the hazardous dungeons.
But My Time at Portia isn't just about grinding away in your workshop and the mines. Meet the wide range of NPCs each with their unique personality and behaviors. Make friends, date, and even marry someone who will help you around your workshop. Kids are even on the table! Learn more about the Old World as you go along. Will you turn over your relics to the Church of the Light where they can be properly disposed of so as to prevent another apocalypse, or will you work with the Research Lab to harness the ancient technology to rebuild society?
My Time at Portia delivers an enthralling life simulation game that balances character, building, and discovery and allows you to choose your own path through life.
All the games on ROBLOX are created by gamers like you! Play solo or with friends in a variety of indie games exclusive to ROBLOX. Find Strategy, Platformer, Role Playing, Tycoon, Shooter, Survival games and more! ROBLOX is free to play, although you can buy ROBUX, our virtual currency, to upgrade the look of your ROBLOX avatar or to get optional in-game power-ups.
Create your own games for FREE at ROBLOX.com/develop
Xbox Live Gold and an internet connection of 192 Kbps or higher required to play. THE ROBLOX GAME RATING APPLIES ONLY TO THE ROBLOX APP, NOT TO ANY USER GENERATED CONTENT INCLUDED WITHIN THE APP, WHICH IS UNRATED.
Categories in common with ROBLOX: Adventure | Action | Role Playing | Arcade | Casual | Strategy | Sports | Simulation | Racing | Puzzle | Card | Board | Educational | Family | Indie | Fighting | Shooter | Massively Multiplayer | Platformer
7. Twisted Metal 2
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
It's a whole new world to blow away with new cars, new battlegrounds, and new killer combat! This time the competition has gone global, to the roofs of New York, the open fields of Holland, and deep inside the winding subways of Hong Kong. Nothing can stop you from destroying your opponents and fulfilling your dreams!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 323 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers: Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation® Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
Twisted Metal is a registered trademark and its characters are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. © 1996 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
8. Supermarket Shriek
Join our unlikely duo in this unique (shopping) kart racer as they traverse precarious obstacles and complete deadly challenges inside a range of shops, boutiques and supermarkets.
Set in a near future dystopian alternate reality universe world (probably) our heroes must go on a journey to discover something deep within themselves and ultimately save save SAVE! On 3 for 2 items in the canned food isle, while stocks last (Ts and Cs apply).
Propel our heroes using their wild, incomprehensible screams! Embark on this adventure solo or enlist the help of a friend for a co-op experience like no other.
But wait, there’s more! Are your thumbs tired from all your evenings l33t gaming pawning n00bs? Why not dust off two of those old USB microphones you’ve had since the music rhythm game boom of 2007 and try our “Duet” co-op mode? Harmonise and avoid being pulverised in a mode that will have your neighbours talking!
Categories in common with Supermarket Shriek: Arcade
10. Kind Words (lo fi chill beats to write to)
Write Nice Letters to People and Get StickersHas something got you down? Stressed you out? Scared you? That's pretty normal. It might help you to talk about it.
In Kind Words, players anonymously write out their concerns and sorrows by making short requests for letters.
Receive Comforting LettersEveryone can respond to requests with letters of comfort, sympathy or gentle advice.
Kind Words is a positive context; a warm, cozy mood. A place to feel centered and focused on the opportunity presented:
Use your words to lift others and be lifted in return.
Oh, and There’s Stickers!You start the game with a couple random stickers in their inventory.
Stickers can be placed on letters written to others or sent as an appreciative response to a letter that has been received.
Once you get a new sticker, you can make copies of that sticker to send out to other players.
Each sticker also comes with a 3D toy that you can put on display in your room.
Swap letters to build up your collection of stickers and room decorations!
11. Cel Damage HD
Take control of the world’s nuttiest cartoon drivers to demolish your friends with insane weapons and wacky arena hazards!
Cel Damage HD is the definitive local multiplayer game, so just add a couch and have a blast with your friends and family. Master the single-player mode to get a leg up on the competition!
* Single-player / 2-4 player split-screen multiplayer
* 30+ cartoon weapons, like Giant Hammer, TNT Sheep, and Shrink Ray
* 10 unique characters and vehicles to play, each with different driving characteristics
* 13 arenas, from a wild west ghost town to the inside of a moon crater
* 3 game modes: racing, deathmatch and a capture the flag variant
* 3 platform Cross-Save -- play on-the-go on PlayStation®Vita system, then continue on PS4™ and PS3™!
* 100 Tons of fun (watch out!!)
Cel Damage HD is a re-release of the classic vehicle combat game Cel Damage, all tuned up and running in High Definition.
Purchasing this content entitles you to the PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita versions!
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
10MB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account. Purchasing account may download item to up to 2 activated PlayStation®Vita systems and 2 activated PS3™ systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
12. Lost Moon
This is a platform game that challenges you with puzzles, upgrades and action.
- hard Puzzles
- free Exploration
Intro historyCommander Trevor is lost on a strange moon that formed in a mysterious way, surrounded by hostile creatures, trying to unveil the secrets of ancient technology. He fights to stay alive, and one day return home.
Categories in common with Lost Moon: Indie
13. Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX is a sports-racing game developed by LTI Gray Matter and Shaba Games. It was originally released in 2001. It was published by Activision Value Publishing. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX on PC, Dreamcast, PlayStation and Game Boy Advance.
Commando, originally released as Senjō no Ōkami (戦場の狼, lit. "Wolf of the Battlefield"), is a run and gun, vertically scrolling arcade game released in 1985. Its influence can be seen in various later games in the shooter game genre. Versions were released for various home computers and consoles. The game also appears on Capcom Classics Collection, Activision Anthology, and on the Wii Virtual Console Arcade, as well as Capcom Arcade Cabinet for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Categories in common with Commando: Action
15. Commander Keen 6: Aliens Ate My Baby Sitter!
Commander Keen 6: Aliens Ate My Baby Sitter! is an arcade game developed by id Software. It came out on 01-01-1991. FormGen Corporation published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Commander Keen 6: Aliens Ate My Baby Sitter! is available on PC.
Categories in common with Commander Keen 6: Aliens Ate My Baby Sitter!: Arcade
16. Story Of the Survivor
What will you do when world collapse? Follow the story of Thomas, one of last humans on earth as he try to survive in zombie infested the world. Use robust crafting system to create whatever you may need on your journey. But don't forget zombies aren't the only thing you should watch out for.
CRAFTING SYSTEM. COOKING SYSTEM. 38 playable WEAPONS. 3 playable CHARACTERS
If you're a fan of The Walking Dead or other zombie-related media, then this is the game for you!
17. Flyhunter Origins
Meet Zak; a bumbling alien spaceship Janitor and wannabe Flyhunter. Zak is a “Zursk”- one of three alien species from Burgarol 3. He works on board the Flyhunter Crew’s legendary spaceship; ‘The Frog’ but deep down he longs for an exciting adventure of his own.
Somewhere in Earth’s orbit, while the heroic Flyhunters are deep in cryo sleep; The Frog’s cargo of super-important, exotic insects from the latest hunt is mysteriously jettisoned into Space, crash-landing back on planet Earth! It seems that clumsy Janitor Zak is the only one around to save the day.
Can this accidental hero swap his Sweeping Brush for a super-cool Fly Swatter and take on the role of daring Flyhunter? It’s a good job Zak’s is used to cleaning up – because he’s in a huge mess! Hurry! Help this little dude complete his mission, before “The Investors” find out their expensive bugs are missing!
18. Go Mission: Space Travel
The space pirates are terrorizing our neighboring planets and their next target is Earth.
Your mission is to take down these invaders and prevent them from reaching our home planet.
After completing a objetive you will receive a new objetive coming from the EFS with the purpose to
defend our home planet.
You can play this game as a lone solider, or team up with a friend and enjoy double the destruction.
As you travel through space you must collect energy, this will boost your ship's constantly draining power.
The enemies will also drop money, which can be used to purchase powerful upgrades.
Increase your armor, firepower, and level up your craft.
Unhack is a visual novel x puzzle game that explores the nature of greed. Destroy the 5K Worm alongside fully voiced AI companions! Features the voices of Xanthe Huynh, Skyler Davenport and Aimee Smith. Xanthe's voice can also be heard in series such as Sword Art Online, K-On! and many more. Voice actress Rachael Messer also makes a quick appearance at one point.
Music: Matt Hamm
A demo version of Unhack is available! Please consider checking it out first to ensure the game runs well on your machine.
Thank you! I hope you will find the experience valuable.
Categories in common with Unhack: Indie
Fabric is a first person puzzle game in which you bend spacetime to solve challenging puzzles and complete glitchy-themed voxel-based levels.
Your goal is, basically, to reach the end of the level. To achieve this goal, you won’t need to collect numerous of items, won’t craft anything absurd or won’t try to persuade a chatty AI: In Fabric, you will change the shape of voxel-based levels and physics with your gun. This gun allows you to bend space, squeeze the world, separate tiles from each others and bring them together.
- 60 Unique Puzzles: Fabric challenges you to over 10 hours of gameplay with 60 unique and mind blowing levels.
- Bend the Environment: When you select two tiles with your gun, everything between them will disappear, and the world will squeeze according to these two tiles.
- Defy The Laws of Physics: Fabric is a platform puzzle, so you can change physic to bend level as you want. E.g. changing gravity upside down lets you to walk on upper floor.
- Mess With Your Brain: Puzzles are levels themselves. Bend the half of level vertically or horizontally, bring separate parts together and re-separate them to create a path which you can move on.
- And More: Electric cables, power fields, more glitches...
Categories in common with Fabric: Indie
22. Call On Duty
Call on Duty is a third person shooter with Call of Duty mechanics and Counter-Strike Game mode Bomb Defuse. This Game is in Early Access and currently only has 1 map and bot support. I've stopped development for this game.
If you want me to continue developing this game please vote in the poll below -
Categories in common with Call On Duty: Shooter
23. Animaniacs: A Gigantic Adventure
Animaniacs: A Gigantic Adventure is an arcade game developed by EAI Interactive. It came out on 01-05-1999. It was published by Southpeak Interactive. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Animaniacs: A Gigantic Adventure on PC.
Categories in common with Animaniacs: A Gigantic Adventure: Arcade
24. Spider-Man: The Sinister Six
Spider-Man: The Sinister Six is an arcade game developed by Brooklyn Multimedia. It was originally released in 1996. Byron Preiss published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Spider-Man: The Sinister Six is available on PC.
Categories in common with Spider-Man: The Sinister Six: Arcade
25. Reach for the Sun
Version 1.2 Out Now!
- Strategy mode is now available on the plant selection screen
This mode uses a set number of turns with no time limit. Plants will automatically collect resources between turns. Keep your plant balanced and try to maximize your resources on every turn to fruit each flower before winter comes!
- Players can now grow the prickly pear cactus
Cacti like the prickly pear have no leaves. Photosynthesis takes place in enlarged stems, requiring a slightly different approach to growing.
We’ve added bees to replace the current pollen system. Creating nectar will now spawn a bee. Players must click and drag the bee onto a female flower to pollinate.
- Learn about plant anatomy and function by controlling a plant’s lifecycle for a year
- Make strategic choices from limited resources and evaluate how it affects your plant
- Maintain your plant’s health against external influences such as winter weather
- Create up to four different types of plants, each with unique attributes and challenges
- Earn upgrades to enhance your garden, such as preying mantids to control pests
Recourse is a puzzle game with unprecedented puzzle variety.
Please visit http://recourse.cloudsandblue.com for high quality videos and more in-depth information on how to play the game.
You are kindly invited to try out the demo to discover the unique gameplay features as well as to see how it runs on your system.
Journey to a scenic arctic planet that is solely inhabited by experimental AI units and discarded robots. Play as Sleet, a sentient robot confronted with a series of puzzles and has little idea what's going on. Then meet Floe, an older A.I. unit, willing to help you proceed and unravel the planet's mysteries.Key Features
- Puzzle Variety: Recourse offers a content rich puzzle solving experience with more than 80 individual puzzle elements.
- Length: It takes about 25-30 hours to finish the core game. Unlocking all possible secrets and achievements will take more depending on how good you'll become in the end. The core game consists of 13 large Puzzle maps in addition to 4 Payload and 4 Wave Rush levels.
- 3 Game Modes: Puzzle, Payload and Wave Rush (read more below).
- Character mobility: Dash, jet-boost and grapple your way around the levels to quickly reach any point. You are never ever limited to the ground.
- Unlockables: You can upgrade Floe, access new levels and if you manage to collect all golden question marks, you'll be awarded with 'WINTER' - Floe's favourite weapon on the entire planet.
- Drop-In/Drop-Out Split-Screen Co-Op: A second player can seamlessly join or leave the game at any time to help you.
- Enemies: If you're ever bored of solving puzzles, you can dive into more action-packed game modes and battle your way through hordes of Failbots to unlock Floe's upgrades.
- Deployables: You can deploy eight different tools (Circular Saw, Incinerator, Tesla Coil, Laser, Vortex, Point A, Thumper and Singularity) to interact with the environment or counter enemies (find more information below).
- Environmental Hazards: Spikes, flames, moving lasers, hostile deployables, chainsaws, drills, mines, electric fences, pendulum axes, boulders etc... you get the idea. Some of them can be turned on/off and even converted to your side.
- Color-coded Objects: Blue glowing objects are on your side. Orange glowing objects are on Failbots' side. Yellow glowing objects hate you both.
- Achievements as Challenges: There are 43 achievements and many of them are rewarded upon the completion of a specific challenge. Challenges can be viewed at Floe's terminal.
- More to come: A free map pack is already in the works. It builds on the core game and introduces new puzzle elements and challenges.
- Small File Size: The total size of the game is 370 MB. It may come as a surprise as it's not even in the GBs. This was achieved through an integrated approach that combines good asset management, compression, 3D modelling and lighting features without giving up on production quality.
- Puzzle Mode: The goal is to solve enough puzzles to reach the final checkpoint. Finishing puzzle levels unlock other game modes and levels. Puzzle levels are very peaceful: there are either very few or no Failbots that would disturb you.
- Payload Mode: Battle your way through armies of Failbots to collect their CPUs and deposit them to your wagon which must then be escorted to the finish line to complete the level. Deposited CPUs can be spent toward upgrading Floe.
- Wave Rush Mode: Failbots grow tougher with each wave. You can stay as long as you want or solve your way to the final checkpoint and complete the level when ready.
- Circular Saw: Destroys crates (and more) blocking your way. Can be used to box in and damage Failbots.
- Incinerator: Burns enemies and affects heat-activated objects.
- Tesla Coil: A ranged tool that damages enemies with electric arcs. It also powers up sockets.
- Laser: Rotating lasers that damage characters and activate optical receivers.
- Vortex: Elevates and hurls enemies around. Powers wind-activated objects.
- Thumper: Screws itself to the floor and launches characters and physics objects in the air. Highly effective in launching enemies toward ceiling hazards or simply cause them falling damage. They can also break apart glaciers blocking your way.
- Point A: Teleports physics objects and characters to an activated Point B.
- Singularity: Pulls and traps enemies at its center. Can be used to turn slippery enemies into easy targets or pin them against environmental hazards.
27. Mickey's Speedway USA
Mickey's Speedway USA is a Disney racing game for the Nintendo 64 and Game Boy Color, developed by Rareware and published by Nintendo under license from Disney Interactive. It is styled after other kart racers such as the Mario Kart series and Diddy Kong Racing.
Categories in common with Mickey's Speedway USA: Racing
28. Winter Olympics
Winter Olympics is a sports game developed by U.S. Gold, Tiertex Design Studios and Unexpected Development. It was originally released in 1993. U.S. Gold published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Winter Olympics is available on PC, SNES, Atari 8-bit and Game Boy.
Categories in common with Winter Olympics: Sports
29. Time Pilot (1982)
Time Pilot (夕イム・パイ口ツ卜) is a multi-directional scrolling shooter arcade game designed by Yoshiki Okamoto and released by Konami in 1982. It was distributed in the United States by Centuri. It is a time travel themed aerial combat game that allows the player's plane to fly across open air space that scrolls indefinitely in all directions. The Killer List of Videogames included Time Pilot in its list of top 100 arcade games of all time. Home ports for the Atari 2600 and MSX were released in 1983.
A sequel, Time Pilot '84, was released in 1984. It has a top down view instead of a side view, allows the player to shoot guided missiles, and takes place over a science fiction-themed landscape.
Categories in common with Time Pilot (1982):
30. Clyde's Adventure
Clyde's Adventure is an arcade game developed by Moonlite Software. It came out on 01-01-1992. Moonlite Software published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Clyde's Adventure on PC.
Categories in common with Clyde's Adventure: Arcade
32. Mr. Gun
Are you a good shot? Let’s find out!
Rulebook of MR GUN:
Rule 1: Tap to shoot.
Rule 2: Score headshots for double score.
Rule 3: Score headshots for extra coins.
Rule 4: Score headshots for fun.
Note: Don’t forget to upgrade your arsenal. Get new guns in gun store and by completing the boss blacklists!
Categories in common with Mr. Gun: Arcade
33. Zen Blocks
Zen Blocks is an addictive block puzzle game using original game play mechanics. Use your mouse to click the buttons around any of the 4 sides of the play grid to release a color block.
Stack a color block next to other blocks of the same color. Combine 4+ colors to remove a group and gain extra moves / time (5+ blocks). Connect blocks in a line or diagonally as long as they touch. Clear the screen to advance to the next level.
The game plays with relaxing music to create a calming and enjoyable gaming experience and also comes with a Learning mode.
There are two modes of play currently...
1. Level progression, where player must advance through puzzle levels that increase in difficulty, using a limited amount of moves and your brain. Players can take their time choosing their next move.
2. The second play mode is one that produces procedural levels with a countdown timer, which requires fast thinking to advance to the next screen. A great block puzzle brain teaser.
- Addictive block puzzle game
- Multiple Game Modes including Level Mode, Timer Mode
- Gain Moves / Time by achieving Super and Zen bonuses
- Beautiful relaxing colorful gameplay
Categories in common with Zen Blocks: Casual
34. Garfield Lasagna World Tour
Garfield Lasagna World Tour is an arcade game developed by Eko Software. It came out on 15-11-2007. It was published by Ubisoft Entertainment. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Garfield Lasagna World Tour is available on PlayStation 2 and PC.
Categories in common with Garfield Lasagna World Tour: Arcade
35. Space Ball
Space Ball is a casual adventure game.
In this game, you need to control the ball, through the spikes, jump over the magma, collect gold coins along the way, and finally reach the end.
Game ControlOnly need to use the keyboard's move button to control the ball movement.
Also supports Xbox controller.
Game Features+ Up to 10 levels and will continue to increase.
+ Custom ball ability and decoration.
+ Collect boxes, the challenge to the fastest time clearance.
36. Puzzle Sisters:Foer 谜题姐妹：菲迩
The Puzzle Sisters suddenly crippled, just remember the problem but forgot the answer, smart buddy come and help her answer questions Puzzle Sisters!
The happy virtual image appears differently depending on the player's answer.
Complete answer 100 questions, unlock rich illustrations.
The answer to screening innovative gameplay, game player repeated questions, increase the degree of mind.
Topics covering a wide range of interesting questions library.
Gain knowledge and pleasure in the game.
Game player can use the free creative workshop outstanding questions, selected topics become the official DLC, and give out rewards.
Chinese dubbing with cute girls.
Long term content updates.
37. Mad Snowboarding
Mad Snowboarding - a crazy open world snowboard game. Reach the finish and make as many tricks as possible on your way down the mountain. Mad Snowboarding has a built-in level editor, which allows you to create own levels and share them with the community. This way there are always new levels to explore. Fight for daily worldwide highscores or challenge up to four of your friends to play simultaneously either with or against you in the split screen mode!
- open world
- various tricks
- built-in level editor
- 4 player split-screen
- highscores, replays & ghosts
- 5 characters
Mad Snowboarding's community is strong and has created more than 500 levels with the built-in level editor.
No headset can give that good feeling of playing together with your friends in the same room! It is time to revive the split-screen snowboarding :)
38. Martha Madison: Simple Machines Volume 2
Transform your room into a science lab and go bonkers with Martha Madison: Simple Machines Volume 2. Players, as virtual scientists, work alone or collaboratively with a partner to use pulleys, levers and wheel & axles to solve physics puzzles and challenges. Martha Madison, meerkat scientist and student mentor, is on-hand to guide players as they embark on science-filled, problem-solving adventures that bring classroom instruction to life.
Martha Madison: Simple Machines Volume 2 is part of a series of games designed from the ground up to enhance middle school-level science curriculum by captivating players and making complex concepts meaningful. All of the games in the Martha Madison series allow players to cooperatively solve real-world challenges that develop critical thinking, problem solving, technology literacy and adaptability.
- Single Player and Couch Co-Op Support
- Co-Op Keyboard Support (both players can play on a single keyboard)
- A level editor to build and play your own Simple Machines-based levels
39. Project Lounge
Action takes place in player-made locations called Lounges which are made through the Lounge Editor by shaping terrain, setting time of day and placing various objects. The creator of the Lounge is able to set various permissions, privacy settings and invite others to visit. The owner and visitors are also able to populate the Lounge with various Interactable Objects that might just be a simple prop, an arcade machine. The only goal in Project Lounge is to have fun.Features:
- Lounge Editor - It's just like your usual map editor, with no object caps, just the way we love it on PC. The only limit is your system specifications.
- Interactable Objects - Drawboards for drawing, Arcades to play, Vinyls to play and more! Earn them by playing the game and receiving drops, even while you're in the Lounge Editor!
- Steam Inventory - Collect, trade and sell your Interactable Objects through Steam Inventory and show off what you've got to your friends and visitors alike.
- Steam Workshop - Do you know how to make 3D models? Or perhaps you compose music? If so, you can contribute to Project Lounge at Steam Workshop!
Once you've created a world you're proud of, share it with other players in our community! Let people from around the world interact with the experience you've created, and browse worlds built by others to find more inspiration yourself! Watch as trends and memes rise and fall!
If you can imagine it, you can build it.
41. Derrek Quest VII
You play for a Derrek. You are the worst enemy of Luana. You need to fly around on your ship all the worlds and planets. Capture and enslave them. Be wary of defensive systems, each planet is a separate world in which there are many pitfalls and danger. At any moment, you can run away to the siege ship, to replenish lives and cartridges.
3D FPS first-person shooter. Many game zones are planets.
You have more weapons.
Management is implemented as standard for this genre of games, WASD + Mouse
Capture all worlds and defeat Luana forays.
42. Phantom Thief Celianna
There are evildoers in every society. Dishonest traders who defraud innocent people of their money. And shameless aristocrats who exploit the poor into starvation.
But there is a group of chivalrous thieves that only targets such criminals. The group is called "Cat's Punch."
In their performance enhancing suits, the beautiful and elegant women of the group evade through traps and enemies to steal the treasures of those who would oppress society.
From the creators of President Yukino, comes a Stealth Action game brought to you in native English!
- Various Enemies
- Various Traps
- Voiced Main Cast
43. Spears 'n' Spades
Spears 'n' Spades is an action platformer where you can change the weapon you attack with, each one different from the other. Explore over 8 unique stages, each with new enemies, mechanics, bosses and secrets. However, you can only get hit twice before you die.
The game has many secrets and shortcuts you can find to make your life easier. You can also find alternative paths in the levels; however, some are more dangerous than the more obvious route.
You play as the knight Isabella Rosenschwarz, who must rescue her husband from King Nick, a demonic overlord who has gathered an army of zombies and demons to stop her journey to the church he has occupied, as well as corrupt the land he now rules.
Art and design by LeatherIceCream
Programming by LazyTomato and Madvertiz0r
Music by mudeth and Mixdown Media
44. Short Life
Short Life is an awesome platform game with a unique twist – you must control our hero and attempt to guide him through a series of different levels. This might sound conventional, but you must also guide him safely without causing him harm or dislodging any of his limbs!
The game contains extra level packs and level editor!
Watch out for various obstacles on each level – you must avoid contact with spikes, jump over mines and look out for other devastating traps. The various traps will cause unimaginable harm to your hero – mines for example will blow your character into tiny gory pieces! This game requires great timing and reflexes and is a huge amount of fun!
- Plenty of traps that are waiting for you
-You can jump, crouch, run and hold to avoid the traps
Short Life is a bizarre and funny rag-doll running and jumping game. What’s your goal? Just don’t die. Try to get to the end of every level without being painfully killed by all those spikes, saws, bombs and many other kinds of deadly traps. Pay attention to the hints on the screen, they could save your life, and also try collect all stars on your way to unlock new characters. How many times are you going to die trying to complete all levels? Life is short? Find out right now! Have fun with Short Life!
The life of a video game hero can be very short, especially when taking unnecessary risks. And the game short life is the specific example, you will help your hero to reach the end of each level alive ... and whole! Or you can also have fun testing all the many ways to die of your character. Cut by a saw, crushed like a mashed pot, pierced by an arrow or exploded by an incendiary barrel, there are dozens of ways to kill your hero.
45. Crazy Appliances 疯狂电器
- Smooth control, fast paced shooting experience!
- various gameplay, watch up for the trap heroes!
- Each boss has unique ability, they are challenging, can you defeat them?
- Each character has exclusive skill and tailor-made weapon, choose your own style!
- Each weapon are unique and powerful, you could also get weapon when defeat the boss!
- Items bring more possibilities to the fight.
- Real-time upgrading system and shop help players to upgrade their characters strategically. Remember to response wisely and carefully to different sudden occurrences!
- Pixel arts with 8-bit music
Q is a skill-based platform game all about overcoming spike-filled challenges and obstacles while being a totally meatless neoncube. Inspired by classic platform games Q aims to deliver a refined gameplay experience focused especially on precise platforming movement.
- Neon-filled retro-inspired artstyle
- Over 300 levels filled with dangers and obstacles
- Explore different chapters as you meet dangerous challenges along the way
- Learn additional movement techniques to reach new platforming heights
- Race against the Clock to become the fastest Q
- Enjoy a retro-synthwave inspired soundtrack
Recommendation: "Q" is best played with a controller.
Categories in common with Q: Indie
47. Gulf of Aden - Task Force Somalia
Gulf of Aden, Task Force Somalia, is a cross-over between real-time strategy and a tower defense game. During the game you command several kinds of naval vessels within the UN anti-piracy task force. You will have to arm those vessels with several kinds of armaments and measures where you have to deploy your vessels strategically during each engagement.
One thing leads to another within the game's narrative. The situation in the game escalates further and further. You will also notice situations getting more dire by each mission.
It’s a game which deals with a recent subject and which features a lot of violence. Notwithstanding all the shots and explosions there are no actual casualties in the game. You have to rescue all drowning pirates when their ships are blown up. These do earn you merit to upgrade to even bigger or more effective means of violence.
- 20 unlockable missions with each their own objectives
- Determine your own personal tactics for each mission
- Switch between high detail and tactical view seamlessly
- Free choice of turrets and movement of your navy vessels
- Balance between offensive, defensive and rescue
- Different types of navy vessels you can control
- Deployable Anti-piracy teams by helicopter or zodiac
- Several kinds of pirate enemies ranging from small to large
- Enhance your navy vessels with radar, speakers and extra targeting
- Mines and navigation buoys for quick tactical reactions
48. Need for Sweet
This is a racing game set in a sweet candy and sugar environment, filled with high speed action, wacky power-ups and cartoon looking graphics. Compete against up to 15 opponents - all with their own abilities, skills and driving styles. Collect mint chocolates to upgrade your car, unlock new cars and drivers and, of course, play some football/soccer game.
- 13 Drivers, each with their own ability.
- Cartoony graphics and wacky physics.
- Good quality sound, music and ambience.
- 10 racing tracks, 4 unique car models, 8 wheels too choose from
- Game modes include: Race, Arcade, Ball game and Tricks.
Word of warning: modern computer with good graphics card required.
FAQ:How to activate split screen multiplayer?Press [W] while level is loading. If you have controller, [left stick up].I noticed there is in-app store. Why?Oops, sorry. I forgot to deactivate it from iOS build. Just ignore it ;)When Steam version will be available?As soon as possible, please follow me on social networks, like Twitter @MintArcade or wait for email if you are part of the notification squad.
As a gift to my loyal customers, when you buy this game, you will receive Steam version of Need for Sweet (witch is way better) when it launches over there.
Thank you for your support.
50. Princess Kaguya: Legend of the Moon Warrior
Princess Kaguya is a Japanese-style beat ’em up game. Play as a beautiful princess dressed in traditional Japanese garb, and battle enemies using a kendama stick and a bow and arrows as weapons!
Switch weapons according to the type of enemy you’re battling, and smash through hordes of enemies using special moves.
Control an adorable character to battle your way through in this light-hearted action game.
The central theme is loosely based on the ancient Japanese folktale called the Taketori Monogatari.■StoryOnce upon a time, the Wicked God brought great calamities upon this world.
It spread a deadly plague and sent forth the Evil Spirits of Rivers and Mountains to attack the people.
Amidst the despair, a celestial maiden descended from the moon.
This maiden used her mysterious powers to seal the Wicked God in a single scroll...
And thus, the world once again returned to tranquility.
The celestial maiden remained in this realm to guard the sealed scroll.
Ages had passed, and an era called the “Heian” had arrived.
Among the descendants of the celestial maiden were two princesses. They were twin sisters—one named Kaguya, and the other named Sakuya.
They were destined to one day inherit the duty of keeping the Wicked God sealed within the scroll.
One day, the younger twin Sakuya was lured by a mysterious voice, and was led deep into the sealed scroll.
Kaguya leaped right into the sealed scroll in order to rescue her sister...■Features
• Light-hearted beat ‘em up game
• Adorable Japanese-style characters
• Mysterious creatures from Japanese folklore
• Unique concepts such as battles on a scroll
• Formidable bosses
Categories in common with Princess Kaguya: Legend of the Moon Warrior: Action