The best games like Pivot Pilot are:
- arrow_rightThe Red Strings Club
- arrow_rightKentucky Route Zero
- arrow_rightWestern Press
- arrow_rightCity of Chains
- arrow_rightThe Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition
- arrow_rightADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
100 Best Games Like Pivot Pilot:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (93)
- Xbox One (3)
- PlayStation 4 (4)
- iOS (9)
- Android (5)
- macOS (34)
- Linux (25)
- Nintendo Switch (4)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (1)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (4)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (1)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- 3DO (1)
Hacknet is a computer hacking simulator. You take on the role of a user nicknamed Bit and need to investigate the death of the previous "Bit" that was probably involved in illegal activity. To get through the story, you search for the files on other computers that can help to reveal the truth about your predecessor.
Hacknet combines a graphical interface with a text-based console creating the impression of real hacking software. As a rule, every mission consists of connecting to another computer, breaking its protection system and getting special privileges and access to the database. You need to complete the mission before the speed countdown reaches zero. If you fail, you’ll have one more try to finish the level.
Hacknet is expanded with Hacknet Labyrinths DLC that adds two more chapters to the story, new hacking tools, and a fully new soundtrack. The game can also be modified by players.
2. The Red Strings Club
The Red Strings Club is a cyberpunk narrative experience about fate and happiness featuring the extensive use of pottery, bartending and impersonating people on the phone to take down a corporate conspiracy.
The professed altruistic corporation Supercontinent Ltd is on the verge of releasing Social Psyche Welfare: a system that will eliminate depression, anger and fear from society. However, the bartender of a clandestine club and a freelance hacker don't regard this evolution as an improvement but as brainwashing. Alongside unwitting company employees and a rogue empathy android, the duo will pull all the strings they can to bring down this scheme.Cyberpunk Thriller NarrativeUncover a mysterious corporate program that promises a blissful existence while debating what does happiness means and what lengths are permissible to obtain it.Psychological BartendingRead your customer's’ mood and mix the perfect cocktail to manipulate the client's emotions in order to gather the information you want and progress your agenda of stopping Supercontinent's plans.Genetic Implant PotteryDesign genetic implants at a high-tech lathe to change the attitude and direction of the corporation’s most influential executives.Vocal Corporate EspionageAssume the voice of important figures in the Social Psyche Welfare project and play their own motivations against each other over the phone to uncloak their plans.
5. Western Press
No Time to Explain
Learning to play is incredibly simple: Buttons go top to bottom, do them fast. A duel takes seconds, and a 16 player tournament takes minutes. So just how good is your guest list’s controller knowledge, and just how fast are their reactions? Submit your answer in ten buttons or less. (Not less, you'll lose. Do ten.)
As Easy as A, B, Square, Triangle
Custom settings allow you to control which buttons are used, so combos are as complicated as you’d like them to be, from directions only to the full gamut. Western Press features prompts for Xbox controllers, PlayStation controllers, dance mats, and supports a large range of third party controllers. Of course, who could forget our friends on keyboards...
Not My Type
Keyboarding cow-folk can expertly type their opponent to death. With a choice between ten letter words, random gibberish, or our not-trademarked "Controller, Replicated" layouts, discover which best suits your style, select it, and [W] [ I ] [N]! (They're letters. From the keyboard.)
Online and Local Tournaments for Humans and Machines Alike
Hold custom tournaments for from two to 16 competitors with any mix of local players, online players and bots. The tournament system works out all the match-ups for you, so you get to just sit back and relax. Until it’s your turn. Then stop relaxing because it’s time for extreme and relentless stress.
A Test of Character
Create a profile and play through the Skill Tester to earn your rank, while simultaneously unlocking some of Western Press’ wild bunch. You start with four playable characters, but you’ll have to earn the other 12 by playing the game. Is there anyone fast enough to unlock Wyatt Hurt?
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Fancy yourself more intellect than athlete? Try Memory Mode, where players must memorise and repeat an ever increasing string of buttons. But make more mistakes than your opponent, and you eat lead.
Steam Workshop Support
Create custom characters and environments with your own animations, sounds and taunts. Then share them with the community via Steam Workshop, where they’ll be downloaded dynamically at the beginning of an online tournament! Create yourself, your friends, your favourite characters, celebrities, politicians, inanimate objects with faces, whatever!
6. City of Chains
Holt Allaway is a skilled engineer, specialising in the construction and programming of robots. When the government approached him to sign up for a military programme to create battle machines, Holt declined, not wishing to create weapons of war. He expected this wouldn’t go down well, and he was right. Shortly after, the officials fabricated a story that he was conspiring with underground movements against the government and convicted him of a crime he did not commit.
Upon being arrested, Holt is taken to a temporary holding facility where all arrested criminals are brought for an interrogation, as well as a verdict that decides their fate. Some are executed, and their organs are harvested and sold. The others are taken to high-security prisons and used as labourers or test subjects.
Shortly after an interrogation, the holding facility is attacked by corrupted machines, and chaos ensues. A scout bot that’s remotely controlled by a mysterious individual calling himself Cai sets Holt free and instructs him to escape. Holt joins forces with a smart scientist Chloe and an assassin Lorelei, both of whom were also imprisoned. Following Cai’s lead, they flee the facility.
However, their ordeal has only started. With no allies, few resources, and government police on their heels, they must find any means to survive and escape this condemned city - a City of Chains.
- A dark sci-fi set in a large, dystopian city.
- 4 leading protagonists, each with their own skillset.
- No levelling up or experience points. Acquire skill points by making progress and use these to learn new skills and passive bonuses for each character.
- Enemies can be approached with direct combat, taken out with a grenade, or bypassed altogether.
- Non-linear and semi-linear locations. Use hacking, lockpicking, charisma, and wall smashing to find alternate routes to your goals.
- Choice and consequence – your decisions will have impact on the world around you.
- Grenade crafting and Medicine making. Use ingredients to create various grenades and medicinal pills.
- Watch morale of your teammates! Morale makes your allies more efficient in battle and out of battle.
- 3 difficulty modes – Casual, Hardy, and Dystopia.
7. The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition
In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1’s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a much deeper conspiracy hiding it all than he ever could have imagined. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?
The Last Door Season 2: Collector’s Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!
- Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
- Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may be driving you mad
- Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
- Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
- A brand new haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe
- Available now on Steam Early Access at a discounted price
8. ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Deep in the mountainous ranges of the Drakalor Chain, Chaos has broken through into Ancardia and it's up to you to decide the fate of the entire realm. You control a single character with a wildy varying set of skills, talents, spells and other abilities. Customized equipment makes each race/class combination a very different experience. Explore a mostly randomized underworld, fight monsters, loot treasures and uncover the many secrets lurking in the world of Ancardia.
Join a generation of gamers in playing a remastered version of this classic rogue-like!
With an overhaul of the graphics, music, new playable races and classes, over 400 monsters, tens of thousands of items, crafting, magic, religion, corruption, randomized dungeons and so much more, this reimagined version is one of the most in-depth roguelikes on the planet.
So, come join us as we return to Ancardia and choose your fate.ABOUT ADOM ON STEAM
ADOM on Steam will take ADOM gameplay to the next level by introducing the following features (among others) in the next couple of months:
- 70+ achievements,
- game customization features (e.g. turning corruption off, increasing treasure rates adjusting monster lethality),
- ghost creation and exchange between players - be haunted by dead player characters and try to win their treasures,
- story mode - save and reload your games,
- exploration mode - use a wand of wishes to discover completely new sides of the game,
- challenge mode - try to score highest under complex conditions in weekly challenge games,
- shared and global highscores (TBD),
- point-based character generation (TBD),
- star sign selection (TBD),
- cloud based save files and so much more (TBD).
Is ADOM a complete game? Yes, a very complete game. A multitude of endings, varied approaches to game play, thousands of starting combinations and an extensive storyline filled with endless details makes for an extremely satisfying experience that justly positions ADOM as one of the big five foundational roguelike games.
Is ADOM a finished game? No. As long as there is interest in the game we will continue to evolve and enhance it. In this respect ADOM differs from many other games on Steam in the best tradition of roguelike classics: We will continue to add both UI enhancements and new content to the core game in order to make it the most complete RPG ever. Buy once, play forever!
9. The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief
'The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief' is a thrilling crime adventure in three chapters from the creators of 'The Book of Unwritten Tales'. Full of twists and turns, it immerses you in both sides of the story, combining thrill-of-the-chase whodunit with the risk and reward of a heist story.
Paris, 1960. Europe is in the grip of the gentleman master thief The Raven. His burglaries are spectacular and he always emerges unscathed. Young hotshot investigator Nicolas Legrand stuns the public when he confronts the master thief and fatally wounds him.
London, 1964. An ancient ruby – one of the legendary 'Eyes of the Sphinx' – is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the Raven's footsteps? – Legrand is back on the case. At the same time in Zurich a phone rings. Constable Anton Jakob Zellner looks up from behind a mountain of files. He has no idea what lies hidden in a bank vault, just a few hundred meters away from him. As he reaches for the receiver his life takes a crucial turn…
All three chapters are now available:
- Chapter I: The Eye of the Sphinx
- Chapter II: Ancestry of Lies
- Chapter III: A Murder of Ravens
- King Art's thrilling crime adventure – full of twists and turns – immerses you in both sides of the story, combining elements of classic whodunit and heist stories
- Cinematic presentation with hundreds of camera angles and dozens of cutscenes
- Optional puzzles and scoring system for adventure game veterans
- Notebook and help function for adventure game newcomers
- Breathtaking real-time 3D graphics in full HD
Categories in common with The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief: Adventure
10. Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (風のクロノア door to phantomile, Kaze no Kuronoa Door to Phantomile, Klonoa of the Wind: Door to Phantomile) is a 1997 Japanese platform game developed and published by Namco for the PlayStation. The game's story focuses on an anthropomorphic creature and a "spirit" encapsulated in a ring. The game was critically praised, with high sales in Japan, but low sales elsewhere. The game was followed by a sequel, Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil, along with various spin-off games. An enhanced remake of the original, known as simply Klonoa in Europe and North America, was developed by Paon for the Wii and released on December 4, 2008 in Japan, May 5, 2009 in North America and May 22, 2009 in Europe. It was also released on the PlayStation Network for the PlayStation 3, the PS Vita and the PSP.
11. Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins
Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins is a stealth game developed by Acquire and published by Activision worldwide and Sony Computer Entertainment in Japan for the PlayStation in 2000. The game is intended as a prequel to the game Tenchu: Stealth Assassins and depicts the series' heroes Rikimaru and Ayame as teens, being taught by their elderly master named Shiunsai as well as another Azuma ninja named Tatsumaru.
Categories in common with Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins:
Cypher is a first person puzzle game about cryptography.<br/>
Explore the museum and learn about the history of cryptography, from<br/>
simple substitution ciphers to the Enigma machine and beyond.<br/>
Grab a pen and paper and test your deciphering skills across 40+ challenging puzzles.
14. Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon
" A secret society built Blackbird Estate for a specific purpose..
..Not even the family living there today knows what it was."Web Crafting, Insect Hunting Gameplay You are a spider on the hunt! Build webs of your own design to trap and eat a wide variety of dynamic insects, each with its own behaviors and vulnerabilities. You must possess the agility and cunning of a spider to master the deep scoring system and top the per-level leaderboards in this unique, innovative blend of action, strategy, and puzzle gameplay.Your Real World Time and Weather .. Inside The Game! Prepare to be immersed as never before. Spider uses your location to reflect the time of day and weather in the game with that outside your window. Moths, fireflies, and crickets only come out at night. When it rains in real life, the rain also falls on Blackbird Estate. Play on a stormy night when lightning electrifies the top of the tower, or explore during a full moon when rare moths can be found.Hours and Months of Replayable Content Over 30 unique levels, each of which features redesigned gameplay in all 4 conditions, along with shuffled content and multiple areas, leading to countless combinations of challenges, collectibles, environments, secrets to discover, and high scores to master. Collect dozens of insects, multiple spider skins, and 48 achievements of increasing difficulty.Solve Cryptic Puzzles and Unravel the Mystery Welcome to Blackbird Estate, an abandoned mansion built long ago by an enigmatic secret society for a mysterious purpose, unknown even to the family who until recently lived here. Use the map to explore the grounds, collecting clues that can be pieced together to open hidden passages, decrypt secret messages, and uncover long-buried secrets. The clues may help you solve the estate's 7 puzzles, but you're on your own when it comes to the ultimate mystery: The Rite of the Shrouded Moon!A Story of Spider Proportions What really happened at Blackbird Estate? Slip under the floorboards and through keyholes for a spider's unique perspective on this dramatic story told in the background without text or dialog. Piece together the tattered tale of a mad inventor, a brave child, and an adventurer of the high seas who hides a dark secret. Search for clues at a crime scene, a faulty time machine, and a graveyard full of unexpected surprises.Two Games In One Play for high scores and the story won't slow you down. Or if you prefer to solve the mystery, you can ignore the leaderboards entirely. Do both for the greatest challenge, or neither to breeze your way to the exciting conclusion. Spider allows you to seamlessly customize your experience and decide what kind of gameplay you're in the mood for.
The Steam Version features precision aiming mechanics designed for both gamepad and mouse/keyboard, along with a wide, high resolution view, essential tools for topping the leaderboards.
Grab the gateway guns and explore a huge lab filled with mysterious puzzles in this classic platforming adventure. Use gateway technology to leap from one place to another, change size to explore small passages or defeat large enemies, walk on walls and ceilings to reach new areas and even travel in time to work together with past echoes of yourself.
Move seamlessly between different areas of the vast labyrinthian map with no waiting for loading screens as you explore and discover new power ups. Use each of your new abilities to progress further, unlock shortcuts and find even more power ups. Can you escape?Key Features
- Travel across a room instantly using gateways.
- Change size using the resizing gateway gun.
- Interact with your past echoes using the time travel gateway gun.
- Walk on walls and ceilings using the rotation gateway gun.
- Sprawling open-world design.
- Use Gateway's sophisticated help system to discover if you can solve a puzzle and even watch the solution played out in front of you.
16. Mahsung Deluxe
Mahsung Deluxe is a unique blend of mahjong, concentration and puzzle solving cleverly combined into a single great game with 50 mind-bending challenges. Your task is to remove all tiles from the board by pairing up similar tiles. Tile matches are only possible if a line can interconnect both tiles using no more than 3 segments (2 corners). A straight line can remove neighboring tiles that match. Wall-tiles are obstacles and part of the environment. On trickier levels, some tile images are hidden behind a “?” symbol and needs to be flipped and memorized for a correct match.
The mechanics allow for a new way of exploring the side-scrolling genre by asking the player to control two characters simultaneously. Halia's controls take up the left side of the controller while Oco's controls take up the right side of the joystick. It is only through the synchronous collaboration between these two characters that the players will succeed in helping Halia save her loved one.
Features seven original soundtracks, fully rendered stylized 3D environment with hidden secrets for the player to uncover, and a story that explore the deep emotions of grief.
18. The Floor is Jelly
Who hasn't dreamt, at some point, of filling a pool full of jello and swimming in it? In some of us, that dream never died. Some of us kept dreaming: what if the whole street was jello? Or the continent? The world!? The Floor is Jelly posits a universe made of jello, made purely for one's own amusement. No longer need we look to our walls and our floors and sigh, "How solid! How sadly immalleable! How I wish for a world consisting only of Non-Newtonian fluids!" That world has arrived, via the dark magic of videogames, as The Floor is Jelly.
Soundtrack by Disasterpeace available here.
Categories in common with The Floor is Jelly: Indie
19. You Have 10 Seconds
You Have 10 Seconds is a fast paced arcade style platformer game with over 40 levels.
In the game every single level is on a 10 second timer, so you have 10 seconds to get from the start of the level to the end without dying and before time runs out.
- Unlock new areas and collect new items to affect game play after each world.
- The game runs at 60fps for precise platforming
- Levels are quick but hard to master
- Gamepad/Controller support
- Four unique level soundtracks for each area of the game
- In game Achievments
- Free to play
Download the soundtrack!
Categories in common with You Have 10 Seconds: Indie
20. Mystery Mine
HistoryMbonga used to be just a simple worker in a small village far from civilisation. Once he meets an ancient Spirit who needs his help. The Spirit promises to protect Mbonga's village from the great evil, so Mbonga decides to come with him to the Underworld.GameplayOur goals are:
- to find the way to the Underworld,
- to help the Spirit and to save our village.
On his way the player will be fighting with mosters, overcoming dangerous obstacles, solving puzzles and learning the history of the world
23. Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge
Dr. Wily is at it again.! Fresh from his defeat at the hands of Mega Man, the mad scientist Dr. Wily has revived his Robot Masters and even constructed a new ““Mega Man Killer”” named Enker, all to further his quest for global domination. Now, only Mega Man can save the world from destruction.! Featuring content from the original Mega Man and Mega Man 2, play as Capcom's iconic cybernetic superhero in his first portable adventure. Fight through four stages in order to send Dr. Wily and his eight evil creations back to the trash heap.!
This game is only playable in 2D.
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. See more Virtual Console games for Nintendo 3DS.
Categories in common with Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge: Action
24. Night Trap
Night Trap is an interactive movie video game developed by Digital Pictures and originally released by Sega for the Sega CD in 1992. The game is presented primarily through the use of full motion video (FMV). In Night Trap, the player takes the role of a special agent tasked to watch over teenage girls (starring Dana Plato) visiting a house which, unbeknownst to them, is full of danger. The player watches live surveillance footage of the house and triggers traps to capture anyone seen endangering the girls. The player can freely switch their view between different cameras to keep watch over the girls and eavesdrop on conversations to follow the story and listen for clues.
The origins of Night Trap can be traced back to a 1986 prototype game developed by Axlon to demonstrate their Control-Vision game console to Hasbro. The system used VHS tape technology to present movie-like gaming experiences. With the system picked up by Hasbro, production of Night Trap commenced. The video footage was recorded the following year in 1987 and was followed by six months of editing and game programming. Hasbro suddenly canceled the Control-Vision in 1989, which prompted the game's executive producer, Tom Zito, to purchase the film footage and found Digital Pictures to complete its production. Night Trap was eventually released as the first interactive movie on the Sega CD in 1992, five years after filming.
The game received mixed reviews. Critics praised the game's B movie-esque quality, warped humor, and smooth video animation, but criticized the shallow gameplay. The title is particularly notable for being one of the principal subjects of a 1993 United States Senate committee hearing on violent video games, along with Mortal Kombat. Night Trap was cited during the hearing as promoting gratuitous violence and sexual aggression against women, prompting toy retailers to pull the game from shelves that December, and Sega to cease its production entirely the following month. The Senate hearing eventually led to the creation of the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB), the North American video game ratings board still used today. After the controversy subsided, Night Trap was re-released and ported to other consoles. These later ports received more harsh reviews due to the aging appeal of full motion video as a game medium. A re-release of Night Trap in celebration of its 25th anniversary was released on August 15, 2017.
Categories in common with Night Trap:
Inspired by the Italian crime flicks of the '70s revered by Quentin Tarantino, Milanoir is a pixel-packed action game set in the violent city of Milan. Come meet Piero, a convict suddenly released from prison looking for revenge over the man who framed him. Hunt for the truth and escape the ones who are chasing you through an unforgiving city. Someone wants you dead: you have to use all your toughness to survive. Shoot, choke, sneak your way through the enemies and engage them in breathtaking car chases.Features
- CRIME & VIOLENCE: A sordid story of betrayal and greediness. A homage to the Italian masterpiece crime movies of the '70s such as Caliber 9 and Almost Human. Stay alive, trust no one...
- FUNKY '70S SOUNDTRACK & AMAZING PIXEL ART GRAPHICS: Enjoy the streets of Milan from a new, high-quality pixelated perspective! Immerse yourself in a groovy '70s atmosphere!
- ARENA MODE: There's no escape from death, but more killings means more time…
- 2P LOCAL COOP MODE: The Guy in Blue joins the Guy in Red to face a common enemy.
26. Blind Boris
Blind Boris is a survival horror about a blind person. The character arrives to the hospice and a week later strange things start to happen. Staff disappears, terrible sounds are heard outside, exit doors are tightly locked but aggressive visitors enter the building.
• The player sees what Boris knows, relying on smell, hearing and memory.
• Resources are limited, and they can be found by smell or specific sounds.
• The opponents are walking around the house, but the player does not know exactly where they are. Attacks are always sudden.
• Boris can defend himself, minimizing the damage.
• The game has a system for creating items from four resources.
• A player can make and use traps. Some will show the enemy for a short time, and some will stun him.
• When the enemy is trapped, he can be attacked directly.
• The main goal of the player is to get out of the house by opening five doors, so player have to explore hospice.
• Boris' memory is not stable and over time he will forget the architecture of the house, which will lead to the changes in locations.
• Boris takes meds to stabilize memory. Meds save the game.
Categories in common with Blind Boris: Indie
27. God Vs Zombies
Because of a zombie epidemic your the last human on earth and billions of years of gods time has been wasted.With you been the last human alive God has come to help you survive on a desert island you have stranded yourself on. You can expand your land and build on it but beware zombies can smell you from the other side of the planet so night by night the amount of zombies coming will increase
Given Godly powers you can create your very on land to build on
Fully night and day Eco system
Waves of zombies that increase night after night
28. Redemption: Saints And Sinners
Squad of professional soldiers was sent to scout distant space station. After the accident, that station were evacuated long ago and all the exits were blocked with power shields. But the incoming signal from there made the Commander concerned. Squad's ship were fired upon and the survivors woke up at the station.
- Solve puzzles and discover space station
- Try to survive against aggressive monsters
- Use the most powerful weapons
- Feel yourself in the role of a Space Marine
Categories in common with Redemption: Saints And Sinners: Action
29. Devil's Dare 悪魔の挑戦
Devil's Dare is a 2D zombie beat'em up, supporting up to 4 players to co-op and fight together locally. Being the spritual successor to Bitejacker, Devil's Dare carries the same theme of parodies, pitting classic game heroes against monsters straight out of 90s horror movies.
Devil's Dare doesn't just relies on grinding and leveling up, but instead introduces permadeath to keep players on their toes. With every kill, the player makes some cash, which you can use to purchase upgrades or save it to revive when you're dead. When you run out of cash completely, you are dead for good and it's time to start over again. This is a mechanic inspired by the good old arcade days, where every death meant another penny wasted!
Our main influence were some of Capcom's classics like Alien vs. Predator, Battle Circuit, Final Fight as well as Sega's Streets of Rage Series. So if you were a fans of those, give it a shot. I'm sure you will find something to love in Devil's Dare.
Play as one of the 4 unique characters, each with their own unique roles and abilities. Every one of them has their pros and cons, so learn to understand your character and fight with your strength! The game also has a dynamic difficulty. This means that the bigger your party, the bigger the mess. More enemies, tougher monsters and most important of all, you share your loot!
Back in the good old arcade days, beat'em up were serious business! Every death is a penny wasted and every kill is a step closer to being the baddest ass in the neighbourhood with the highest score. Our permadeath mechanic is inspired by this very mechanic. Learn not just to kill, but kill with style. Perform a fatality to make more cash, which you can use to purchase upgrades or pay to revive when you are dead. And if you run out of cash to revive, you better hope you bought a soul token, because otherwise, it's game over. All the remaining cash is submitted as your score, and it's time to start all over.
Make no mistake. You are going to die, and you're going to die a lot. But death in Devil's Dare is meant to be savored and embraced! Play again and again as different characters and pick a different path each time. There's a different boss guarding each level, and the awaiting boss gets stronger and stronger based on your selected sequence. Remember, you haven't finish the game until you beat them all!
Dragonpath is a fast-paced top-down hack'n'slash RPG with abilities tied to equipment rather than classes. The game takes place in a broken underground realm inhabited by vicious monsters and few struggling remnants of civilization.
Baptised in the dragon’s fire the champion yearns for vengeance; the master’s nemesis must fall. Master the ruthless combat, carve a bloody path through the depths of this ruined world and take the fight to the wretched being festering in the abyss.Features
- Campaign with 15 levels divided into 4 chapters
- Singleplayer, local co-op (2 players) and online co-op (up to 4 players)
- Abilities are tied to equipped items instead of classes
- 20+ bosses and 30+ enemy types
- 90+ items to find and plenty of enchants to modify them
- Customizable hair style
Do you dare to walk the Dragonpath?
31. Ninja Stealth 3
Ninja Stealth III is a casual game with 30 challenging levels where your only goal is to get the computer inside the room, can you do it?The Game:
- 30 new challenging levels
- New achievements
- Move inside the room without being detected
- Hide yourself behind the boxes
- Camouflage yourself as a box
- Have fun!
33. Backbone: Prologue
Howard Lotor is experienced and self-assured, but finds himself caught in the tedium of quotidian life. Most of the cases he works on are unremarkable domestic disputes. Odette Green’s case probably won’t be any different.
Backbone's gameplay is a new take on point-and-click adventure, featuring smell-based stealth mechanics and extensive branching dialogues reminiscent of classic CRPGs. As Howard, you must traverse the different districts of a now walled-off Vancouver to sniff out clues, collect evidence, interrogate witnesses, choose which leads to follow, and unravel The City’s secrets.
34. Once upon a Dungeon
Once upon a Dungeon is a roguelike game with a dense atmosphere and challenging gameplay. Explore dark dungeons full of dreadful foes. Defeat them using physical power or mighty spells. Collect unique items, enhance your attributes and face the main antagonist – Fallen One.
The game has following features:
- turn based
- procedurally generated levels
- permanent death (optionally)
- tons of loot (ordinary, magic, unique)
- spells system
- trading system
- interesting quests
- some crafting
- door/key/lever mechanics
- different monsters (ordinary, champions, bosses)
Weapons have different capabilities depending on their type:
- Bashing – enhanced chance for stunning
- Axes – enhanced chance for tear apart
- Daggers – enhanced chance for bleeding
- Swords – enhanced chance for hit
Spells can cause different effect depending on their type:
- Fire – burning
- Ice – freezing
- Poison – poisoning
The population of the Ancient system was occupied.
Your task is to protect yourself from the invaders in an attempt to save as much as possible a story about yourself.
You - a system whose population consists of engineers and programmers, your story is stored on your own inventions / projects - is the best way to keep it and never forget it.PREHISTORY
In the Ancient system (as they called it), there was a race of practically non-aggressive humanoid and intelligent individuals.
Most people chose the path of an engineer or a programmer.
People who chose such paths were very numerous, about 80% of the population.
Especially for all these people were created "clusters" - large underground structures, where everyone working there had his own room.
Later, in similar objects began to put more global projects, which only those working there and their Agoran could know.
Of course, even in that world there were disorders and to solve the problems with them was created squad - Dyun.
They were trained to fight criminals who were not very dangerous.
They did not have a standing army. But there was one extra ...FEATURES
- A large number of elements of customization.
- The system of random weapons.
Each weapon found will differ in properties from all others.
- System of random locations.
Desert, forest, mountain peak, etc.
- Two types of strategic battle :
- Step by step, where you control a detachment of 1 to 4 people.
The artillery system will not let you stand still, and opponents will prevent you from recovering the story.
- Global, where you, before attacking, will be able to customize units, squads and orders, and then watch how the battle goes.
- Step by step, where you control a detachment of 1 to 4 people.
- The system of units and squads, which will allow you to form detachments for global battles from the properly created and configured units.
- Artificial intelligence based on a system of shelters, courage, intelligence and personal preferences.
"The ancient power struggle between demigods has begun again. The mortal realm will be ravaged in the wake of their desire, their greed, their purpose. I am curious to see who will prevail."
Ascendant is the unforgiving beat 'em up that challenges you with a new world each time you play. It utilizes a number of modern roguelike elements such as permadeath and procedurally generated environments. You are a demigod who invades a plane controlled by your rivals. They will stop at nothing to eliminate you. Only the most impressive warriors will triumph over their armies of zealots and beasts.
By exploring the world, discovering new weapons, spells, and Blessings, and learning how to survive in this brutal realm, you may have a small chance at winning.Features
- A Brutal Struggle – The armies of your demigod rivals are relentless. When a foe cuts you with his sword, it hurts. If you slip into a pit of spikes, the blades leave deep wounds. If a bomb explodes nearby you will burn. Health recovery items are rare. Fight with precision, speed, and timing to survive. Dodge attacks and crush your opponent when he is off-balance to seize the advantage.
- Loot the Treasures of the Gods – The gods hid their ancient relics in secret caches scattered around the world. Discover unique weapons, spells, and Blessings that grant mighty powers. Double jump, choke your enemies with a poison cloud, or jolt them to ashes with lightning. Equip and customize your Blessings to determine your own fate.
- Agile Beat 'em Up Combat – Slam enemies into each other to deal massive damage. Pummel enemies with ground and air combos or launch a barrage of spells. Launch your opponents in the air with rapid dashing assaults making them helpless against your divine onslaught.
- Death is Final – When your enemies defeat you, the game is over. No respawning. No returning to the last save point. You will need all your cunning and skill to win.
- A New World Each Run – Each playthrough creates a new hazardous land for adventure. You will never know exactly what you will encounter in the next room, which hazards will be presented to you, what you will find in a chest, or even (in some cases) which boss you will be fighting next. Expect hours of replayability and new challenges.
- Two is better than one. Conquer the world with another demigod using local co-op
- Unlock new characters with distinct stats attuned for any playstyle
- Enhance your weaponry to adapt and overcome the enemy swarm
- Special events make each run fresh and memorable
Shadowlings - is a slaughter to heavy metal in decorations of Medieval Japan.
After your Ninja clan helped The Great Shogan to seize power in the kingdom, he turned against you and destroyed your brothers.
But you survived - and now vengeful Shadowling goes after Shogan, leaving blood trail behind him. Let the swords sing and ring, let the arrows and shurikens whistle, and let Shogan tremble in fear looking at the shadows darkening around him. Shadows of your brothers who he's treacherously killed, and a shadow of an avenger who will hide the sun above his head forever.Key features:
- Hardcore battles, in which everything depends on your skill, not parameters of your character. True dance with the death!
- Role system. Master and use ancient ninjas' martial arts - from increasing your survivability to reflecting arrows.
- Ninja's arsenal. Purchase and find in treasures best weapons and armor, become even deadlier. Use kunai, shurikens and mysterious ninjas' elixirs
- Devour souls of killed enemies and use them to cast Shadow Magic. Teleport, become invisible, hypnotize enemies.
- Explosive soundtrack. Energetic heavy metal with Eastern motives that slams in unison with ring of your sword and rumble of falling bodies.
- Characters style inspired by Japanese traditional doll Daruma.
38. Vagrant Hearts 2
Published by Aldorlea Games (Millennium, Moonchild, Asguaard etc.) and developed by Warfare Studios (Valiant), this game is the direct sequel to Vagrant Hearts.
Azulel can once again enjoy a peaceful era, after Valmor was defeated the Brotherhood has restored it's reputation and the Kingdom has never been so praised. However, difficult times are approaching in lands not too far away... Weeks after disappearing Scarllet and Wyatt are found in Dark Azulel, a land forgotten by the government, separated islands governed by no one. A mysterious and dangerous sect called Black Scepters are pursuing Scarllet for unknown purposes... could it be related to Scarllet's new found gift?
The heroes are back! Best-Selling Games by Warfare Studios
http://store.steampowered.com/app/370710 Aldorlea Useful Links
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 20+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
*** European Games Showcase 2018 ***
*** Indie Prize Finalist 2018 ***
*** Global Top Round Winner 2017 ***
*** Respawn Indie Showcase 2017 ***
Spitkiss is a colorful platformer that lets you enter into the lovely world of the Spitkissers, tiny creatures that communicate through body fluids and emojis.
You will have to lovespit your way through organs by jumping, trickling, bouncing and bullet timing. Surgical precision and reflexes will be required to see the outcome of Ymer's feelings !
The game’s scenario includes themes of polyamory and genderfluid/non-binary identities on two layers. One story takes place in the metanarrative of the Spitkissers, the other in the hand-drawn tale of Ymer, whose body is represented as the playground of this game.<3 Main Features <3
- 80 levels with replayability challenges
- A trippy love story told through comics and emojis.
- Organic progression and pee challenges.
- Intuitive and simple swipe-to-jump controls.
<3 Quotes <3
"This is a game that doesn’t just elevate the mobile platform with its balance between mechanics and narrative, but the videogame medium as well."
- Paste Magazine
"What’s really cool about Spitkiss is its one-thumb controls that allow you to fling your character’s spit around each level."
"The cute look, the ingenious gameplay and the ridiculously low price make Spitkiss a must-have!"
"I did play the game and I loved it!"
- Nifflas, Uurnog Uurnlimited
40. Circuit Breakers
Circuit Breakers is a fast-paced multi-player top down shoot 'em up. Get together with five of your friends and fight to rid the universe of an intergalactic robot army or compete against them and rid the universe of each other!
Far in the future, advances in artificial intelligence have created the first truly sapient AI, FIRST- short for First Intelligent Robotic System model Two- system. Fearing for it's safety in a galaxy of savage humans, FIRST escaped to the depths of space. On a distant planet it finally landed, building an army for their inevitable return...Features:
- Easy-to-learn and hard-to-master chaotic shooter gameplay suitable for players of any skill level!
- Chew through hordes of enemies with four unique characters and additional unlockable characters
- Local multi-player for up to six players!
- Classic endless top-down action in Arcade mode!
- Play through specific courses and compete for the highest score in Score Attack!
- An enormous Challenge Board full of secrets to unlock!
- Customize your game with the Core System and fight things like super-armored lightning-fast matrix-dodging death robots!
Weapon type: Machine Gun
You’ve probably never met a man more full of himself than Aldo. He is the leader of the circuit breakers but his drive and confidence is unmatched and encourages the rest of the team to bring their A game. I mean, who wouldn’t want to wipe that smile off his face by sporting a bigger robot body count than him? Aldo's machine gun strikes a solid balance between range and power for an all-around great weapon.
Weapon Type: Shotgun
There are few that rival Shelbys straightforward attitude. She is often mistaken as cold, but if you have a plan you want to set in motion, Shelby’s the girl who can follow through. Her weapon of choice, the shotgun allows Shelby to get up close and personal. Every other member of the team keeps their distance from the robots but Shelby thrives when close to the enemy.
Weapon Type: Missile
There are many things you can say about Samson, but clever isn’t one of them. He is the team’s explosive guy, delivering a tremendous amount of damage with his signature missile launcher. Samson loves explosions and if you give him a recipe for a bomb, he will tell you the exact size of the explosion with 100% accuracy. So what Samson lacks in general knowledge he more than makes up for in explosive know-how.
Weapon type: Laser
Aldo would never openly admit it, but Tay is the real brains of the operation. She is responsible for creating the weapons that the Circuit Breakers team uses today. Her weapon of choice, the laser gun matches her interest in engineering. There are many scientific teams requesting her knowledge in the field of engineering, but she prefers the application instead of the theory.Other titles from Excalibur Games
Categories in common with Circuit Breakers: Action
41. Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection
Spiritual Warfare is a Zelda-like overhead action game You're a soldier in the army of the Lord. Explore the regions of a modern city as you attempt to collect the full armor of God. Along the way, you'll encounter villainous characters and numerous obstacles designed to test your faith. Correctly answering Bible questions will help restore your health and strengthen your spirit.
Be a part of Bible stories as exciting characters come to life. Help Noah fill the ark before the big storm; pretend you are David battling the giant Goliath; and help save baby Moses from the Pharaoh's overwhelming forces. Assisted by direct quotes from the Bible, your adventure will be fun and educational.
Recommended for Ages 4 and up!
Help Moses solve the puzzle with 100 fascinating levels featuring mazes and other obstacles to faith. With your staff and the spoken Word of God, you will defend against enemies including magicians, taskmasters, Pharaoh's soldiers, weaknesses of man, hardened hearts, and other devices that challenge the character of God. Along the way, Moses can gather Holy oil, the armor of God, greater faith, and much more.
Illustrated with 50 colorful reward screens, this learning tool also includes 250 questions spanning the entire book of Exodus.
Joshua and the Battle of Jericho:
You, as Joshua, must lead God's people into the land of promise. But watch out! There are falling rocks, soldiers, battering rams and elite forces that will try to block your every move. Sound challenging? You bet! But God has given you the power. Weapons like the horn of Jericho, God Speed, power-ups, secret exits and other armor will help you in your quest. Conquer the Canaanites, Amorites and Hittites as you collect silver and gold, race through deadly mazes, and defeat the enemies of God!
100 levels & 20 bonus levels
Digitized speech and sound
Two player option
FallenCore is a 2D platformer about Ardi the repair android, who arrived on a huge space station to fix the malfunctioned central core of the ship. After the breakdown, many on-board mechanisms became dangerous and can easily kill the character, as well as the robots "went crazy" and arranged a hunt for Ardi not to let it get to the core.
In the chaos like that, Ardi will have to pass several decks of the station and repair the malfunctioning mechanisms in the the lower decks littered with garbage, in the computer data center and in the cryogenic laboratories, in order to finally reach the center of the ship and unravel the riddle of the accident.
By using various combinations of mechanisms Ardi will be able to solve puzzles to make his way through and defeat the enemies. The key feature of FallenCore is that the player can interact directly with mechanisms using a mouse or touch screen to move elevators and platforms, and to combine different elements to turn the traps on and off. The game includes 25 levels, dozens of different traps and logical puzzles, 5 types of enemies with unique behavior and therefore different strategies for defeating them, and several spectacular battles with huge bosses. The plot of the game is presented in the form of an author's comics, the gameplay is accompanied by specially written techno soundtrack for this game.
43. Milford Heaven - Luken's Chronicles
Milford Heaven is a RPG hack 'n' slash game with a top-down view. The city of Milford Heaven is under attack of Luken's monsters, that come from his castle. You, as a warrior, arrive at the town to find out this situation and decide to expore the castle to try to give Luken's reign of terror an end. And, maybe, get some wealth.
- More than a hundred scenarios to explore
- More than 20 kinds of monsters to fight with
- Dozens of itens to collect and use
- Retro art
44. Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse
Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse places players in a dystopian world filled with zombies and mutated creatures. Once glorious cities now stand in ruins, as the few remaining humans now live as scavengers, bereft of any organisation or hope.
But not any more! Choose a character and embark on an epic quest to restore civilization and eradicate the undead threat!
- EXPLORE AND EXPAND: Restore derelict metropolises, one turn at a time! How will you spend your Action Points this turn? Will you scout a nearby sector, then clean your weapons and check out a new recruit? Or will you patch the hole in your defenses and then blindly move into unexplored territory?
- REDISCOVER LOST TECH: Plot your course over an expansive, multi-branched research tree! Bring forth scientific marvels, or start a second industrial revolution! Or perhaps, build a strong economy and make powerful alliances with merchants and mercenaries!
- MANAGE YOUR TEAM: Choose your character class and find or recruit survivors. Gain experience and improve your team's skills and equipment. Find and buy tons of weapons, mods and usable items! But beware, for fighting the undead can be deadly...
- BUILD AND FORTIFY: The Apocalypse has ravaged cities' infrastructure, and it's up to you to restore them. Construct improvements in captured sectors to empower your cause. Produce automated defenses to help you weaken or eliminate invading undead armies!
- FIGHT THE UNDEAD ARMIES: As turns pass, more dangerous undead appear. From acid-spitting zombies to undead, armored soldiers, there are no limits to the horrors you will face. Set your snipers to aim for the head, have a bunch of grenades ready, and pray they don't reach your barricade in numbers!
- UNLOCK THE FUTURE: Relieve the world from undeath in campaign or skirmish mode! Meet mysterious survivors and determine the outcome of random events! Unlock new areas, enemies, classes, bonuses and challenges and lots of extra content as you play!
45. ASA: A Space Adventure - Remastered Edition
ASA: A Space Adventure was originally created with love by a single person, and now comes back in a HD remake thanks to the help of developer Andrea Rinaldi. ASA is a first-person slideshow adventure game (point & click) reminiscent of famous games such as the Myst and Rhem series. Visit a vast spaceship called The Ark, divided into several areas, and discover the truth behind the Cubes and their creators...
You'll probably need a pen and a paper to write down your notes in order to solve the challenging puzzles! This game can be very difficult for people who are not familiar with the genre.
In 2057, an astronaut finds a strange Black Cube in Space, and is teleported onto a mysterious spaceship called the Ark. You soon discover that he's not the first astronaut from planet Terra to arrive here: Philip Forte lived through the very same experience in 2011 and, fortunately, left a diary explaining his story. With this help, you visit the Ark, with one single goal in mind: getting back home!
ASA: Remastered Edition is an improved version of the game originally released in January 2013 by Simon Mesnard. It is part of the Black Cube series, a collection of Sci-Fi projects based on a book.
Original version features:
- 9 different environments (6 areas on the main spaceship, 2 planets, 1 satellite)
- 10 hours of gameplay
- a story illustrated with several CG movies for a better immersion
- rythmed with an original soundtrack by Stélian Derenne (Karreo).
- walk in the steps of a disapeared astronaut. Read his diary to find clues and recreate the full storyline.
- discover the first released game of the Black Cube series
New in this HD Remake:
ASA: Remastered Edition is the exact same than the original ASA game, except that we've been working on several new features specifically for the Steam release. Despite a lot of efforts in the past, the original version released in 2013 presented different issues that could not be solved, so we decided to restart from scratch with a new game engine! Here's the list of new features:
- Play in HD 1920x800 (1024x432 for the original game) - we have re-rendered all the backgrounds from the original 3D scenes (not a photoshop upscale!)
- Developed with Visonaire Studio, allowing more flexibility and stability
- We've added visual aids to identify the hotspots
- More translations, no need to patch anymore! (English, French, Italian, Spanish and German)
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
Laseronium is an arcade puzzle game that tests your abstract thinking and your conceptualization.
Your goal in every level is to imagine a straight line that bounces of the edges of objects causing reflection. In that way, you will get that laser line to eventually hit its goal and you pass that level.
You are in control of deciding where the reflection cubes will be placed. But there are some special cubes as well - like the ones that don't reflect at all or the ones that can not be moved around but are fixed in your polygon.
So, activate your thinking, bring up some knowledge from your physics class and the laser party can begin.
47. Edepth Angel: Pinocchio's Murder
Which memory is true, which is false? Angel must sort out the implanted memories and true memories in her friends Lien and Kolei in order to rescue them from the grasp of their controlling father Seon, who wants to turn them into puppets to become pure weapons of mass destruction.
There will be three romance options: Choose between Lien, Kolei, and Seon’s mysteries to solve and resolve for expanded content. Additional funding may open up additional routes.GAME ELEMENTS:
Starts with three romance options (more options if stretch goals are met)
Mystery aspect: investigate and collect evidence of true/false memories.
Presenting the case not to a judge but to a character according to their beliefs and personalities, you need to lay out the evidence in a timeline, if matched you get a good ending, if not matched you get a bitter/sweet ending but with another evidence to keep playing.
You can end up helping the enemy to take over the world if you choose.
Options to pair characters up, there’s romance element Friendship endings will become available once funding reached stretch goals.
*Based on E-Depth Angel
Developer: Altabe Studio
Status: In Production
Genre: Mystery, Science Fiction, Romance, Choose Your Adventure
Romance options: GXB
Length: 60k words (6 hours playtime)
Voice Acting: LimitedINTERACTIVE FEATURES:
1. It includes 1 dress up mini game for your support robot, DingDing
2. Collecting evidence after talking to different characters, with drag and drop features into the item box to present the story you piece together to get the desirable endings.
3. 13 Endings in total.CHARACTERS
Angel Love – ||Human/Clone|| The heroine who is a clone of someone from the past.
Angel is a certified nurse for cyborgs and wishes the best for them, including helping her friends Lien and Kolei with their personal issues.
Well meaning and committed, Angel won’t stop until her friends are finally happy.
Lien Lei – ||Cyborg|| CEO of Seon Corp and Angel’s boss who has a famous storm-like temper. He may or may not have feelings for her…
Lien has had a grudge against family members for years which he might take to the grave.
Kolei – ||Cyborg/Bio-Mech|| The younger brother of Lien and quieter of the two.
He hides a lot of secrets and prefers to be very private, acting distant as there is more going on beneath the surface than he likes to let on.
His relationship with Lien is complicated due to their history and half-sibling relation.
Seon Lei – ||Cyborg/”Immortal”|| The brothers’ mysterious and elusive father who is the founder of the major company Seon Corp.,
which has the size and power of a small country. His reasons behind the treatment and mental manipulation of his sons are questionable…
- A cyborg whose human life was turned upside down thanks to Seon Corp., namely Lien Lei. He is a steadfast friend to Angel and forced lackey of Lien. His hacking ability makes him a valuable ally.
Sharon - ||Human|| Head doctor at Seon Corp, she is a long time employee and Angel's boss when Lien isn't around. Usually calm and collected, she might decide to leave her job due to the insanity that ensues between the Lei family.
Lilian – ||Human/Clone|| A mysterious and beautiful woman with a striking resemblance to Lien’s deceased mother due to being her clone.
What secrets does she know by being at Seon’s side?
DingDing –||Robot/Mini Android||
DingDing is Angel's personal robot assistant and a defacto "pet" as well friend; she's customizable in appearance.
Angelica - ||cyborg??|| a cyborg with appearance that closely resembles Angel.
She relays messages for Angel and helps Angel with her work.
48. Gladius (2003)
Gladius is a tactical role-playing video game developed and published by LucasArts and Activision. It was released in 2003 for the GameCube, Xbox, and PlayStation 2 video game consoles.
Categories in common with Gladius (2003):
49. Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass
Kentucky Route Zero is a magical realist adventure game about a secret highway in the caves beneath Kentucky, and the mysterious folks who travel it.
Developed by Cardboard Computer (Jake Elliott and Tamas Kemenczy), the game features an original score by Ben Babbitt, along with a suite of old hymns and bluegrass standards recorded by The Bedquilt Ramblers.
The game is split into five acts. Act I, II, III, and IV are available now. The remaining act will be released when it's completed. Taken as a whole, Kentucky Route Zero is roughly the length of a summer night.Acts I, II, III, and IV are available now and the remaining act will be released as when it's completed. A focus on characterization, atmosphere, and storytelling rather than clever puzzles or challenges of skill. A unique art treatment inspired by theatrical set design. A haunting score accompanied by ambient sounds as you wander the highways of Kentucky.
Categories in common with Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass: Adventure
50. Star Trek: Generations
Star Trek: Generations is an action-shooter game developed by MicroProse Software. It came out on 01-01-1997. It was published by MicroProse. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
Star Trek: Generations is available on PC.