61 Best Games Like Pine of 2020 - Pine Alternatives
Trying to find games like Pine? Try these 61 great games that are similar to Pine, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Pine that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Pine Alternatives | Games Like Pine
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Pine in 2020. If there is something missing from the Pine , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Ori and the blind forest is a game with a stunning visual style, which looks like a fairytale one, and also the game takes place to a beautiful and atmospheric soundtrack.
The forest of Nibel is dying. You play as a character named Ori and a spirit named Sein. They are trying to save the magical forest after the dark spirit Kuro stole the heart of the tree of life, what made the forest began to wither rapidly, losing its vitality: the water becomes dirty, the trees cease to bloom and bear fruit, and the woodland is covered with thick thorns.
Playing in the Ori and the blind forest, you have to explore a vast world, to solve platform problems and relatively complex, but interesting puzzles (first of all, they test your reaction and agility). Using the abilities of Ori (initially, he can only jump, but a lot of other skills will be opened during the game) and Sein (the ability to attack enemies) you have to cope with the difficulties on the way to fix the situation and cure the forest....
LEGO The Hobbit is another installment in the LEGO series of games adapted from popular movie franchises. It is based on the first two films in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit film trilogy, that was, in turn, adapted from John R.R. Tolkien's book of the same name. Like with all LEGO games, its visual style imitates a world that is entirely made of LEGO constructions and inhabited by mini-figures.
The game follows the plot of the movies rather than the original book. LEGO The Hobbit recreates The Hobbit story using voice samples from the movies, while also parodying it with the addition of the tongue-in-cheek humor. The plot takes place in the high fantasy world of Middle-Earth. Bilbo Baggins, the main protagonist, is a hobbit. He lived a peaceful life until one day a company of thirteen dwarves and the wizard named Gandalf called him to join them on an adventure. Bilbo and his new friends left out on a quest to reconquer the dwarves' home, the Lonely Mountain, and its treasures from the wicked dragon Smaug.
The player controls the Thorin's party, switching between characters when needed. Each character has his unique abilities, such as climbing or shooting arrows. The game is divided into a series of short, linear levels that correspond to certain scenes in the movies. On the way, the player has to smash objects made of LEGO and sometimes use them to assemble new objects. The game also has a cooperative multiplayer for two....
SingStar is a singing game, distributed for free for PlayStation consoles. The series has been going on for 14 years already, developing the games for all of the PlayStation since PS2.
Crucial to notice: it is not a rhythm game but a singing game. Here the players need to sing karaoke-style, not match screen patterns with the background beats. Every version of the game differs from the previous one by the song list. It is rare that any technological improvement is included. For example, PS Move support or a special microphone release.
SingStar (2014) adds AR function for the PS4 gamers: it is now possible to see the lyrics or even avatars through the camera. Other than that it is just a competitive game featuring no plot whatsoever. The Party Mode includes up to eight singers simultaneously — the competitions like 'Pass the Mic,' or 'Medley' are available there.
The name of the game directly points to the setting. The game takes place in a tower filled with a variety of weapons. The player is inside the tower and gradually rises to its top.
The player goes through different areas, each area contains a number of battlegrounds, where the player enters into battle with various opponents. The main opponent on each level is the boss, the boss should be defeated to pass to the next level.
At the beginning of each game a certain story is shown, explaining what kind of tower it is and why the player must fight and go to its top. Before entering the Tower, a player can choose only one weapon and one perk.
As the game develops, the player can get different projectiles. These projectiles have a different effect, useful in combat. For example, fire damage, or launching the player into the air.
Destroying enemies, the player receives tokens, which can be paid for increasing the power of the player's weapons. There are other ways to increase the strength of the weapons and combat capabilities of the hero, which player can unlock.
Two new playable characters join to make the largest roster in series history!
Two fan favorite stages make their triumphant return with updated graphics and gameplay!
With new effects and skin shading technology, the hottest fighters in gaming look better than ever!
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
Network Players 2-16
11MB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account.
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round ©2012-2014 KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. & Team NINJA All rights reserved. DEAD OR ALIVE, LAST ROUND, TECMO, Team NINJA, and the Team NINJA logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. The KT logo is a registered trademark of KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. Akira, Sarah, Pai, Jacky characters ⒸSEGA. Virtua Fighter is either a registered trademark or trademark of SEGA Corporation. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners. ...
Three long years have passed since Spyro and Cynder were trapped in the
crystal, since then Malefor has unleashed his evil onto the world. In
this third chapter of the epic Legend of Spyro® trilogy, Spyro must
fulfill his destiny and face the Dark Master. As evil spreads over the
world, Spyro and Cynder must discover new abilities and unlock their
true powers to defeat Malefor and stop him from destroying the world.
Reprising their roles as the characters of Spyro and his mentor Ignitus, are two popular Hollywood leading men, Elijah Wood (Frodo Baggins in The Lord of the Rings trilogy) and Gary Oldman (Sirius Black from the Harry Potter films). Joining the Spyro roster this year are Christina Ricci, Blair Underwood, Mark Hamill and Wayne Brady, rounding out an all-star voice cast.
Brand New Gameplay Features Include:
- Fly at Anytime - Players can now fly at any time with Spyro and Cynder
- Co-op Play - Players have the option of completing the game as either Spyro or Cynder, giving them more freedom to explore Spyro's world in completely new ways
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
Official STREET FIGHTER® V PC Beta Test schedule:
- 5/11 3PM: Pre-load for the PC Beta starts
- 5/11 6PM: Servers open for play
- 5/14 6PM: PC Beta concludes
The legendary fighting franchise returns with STREET FIGHTER® V! Stunning visuals depict the next generation of World Warriors in unprecedented detail, while exciting and accessible battle mechanics deliver endless fighting fun that both beginners and veterans can enjoy. Challenge your friends online, or compete for fame and glory on the Capcom Pro Tour. The path to greatness begins here: RISE UP!
For a full list of features available in the main game, please visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/310950/FEATURES
- New and Returning Characters: Classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Charlie Nash and M. Bison return! Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from.
- New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics, which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, which allow players to turn the tide of battle.
- V-Skill: Unique skills for each character that can be done at any time.
- V-Reversal: Unique counterattacks that use one stock of the V-Gauge.
- Critical Arts: Ultimate attacks that use the entire EX Gauge.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, which allow players to turn the tide of battle.
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time.
All of sudden, unknown life forms called “Oracle cells” begin their uncontrolled consumption of all life on Earth. Their ravenous appetite “devour” and remarkable adaptability earn them first dread, then awe, and finally the name “Aragami”. In the face of an enemy completely immune to conventional weapons, urban civilization collapses, and each day humanity is driven further and further toward extinction.
One single ray of hope remains for humanity. Following the development of “God Arcs”—living weapons which incorporate Oracle cells—their wielders, the “God Eaters,” appear. In a world ravaged by mad gods, these “God Eaters” fight a desperate war..
Create your character, and fight for the survival of human-kind in GOD EATER 3. Select your weapon from a wide range of God Arcs and face brand new Aragamis in dynamic high-speed battles. Explore devastated areas you have never seen in the previous GOD EATER games....
Who can Guybrush trust? Where can he turn? Everything you think you know will be challenged as Tales of Monkey Island builds to its unexpected finale! ...
Online Multiplayer – Up to 4 players can play online
Transform into a monster and battle as one of them
New world, new story & new adventures
Numerous unique characters each with unique abilities
Change your vocation and play in any fighting style with a variety of magic & weapons! ...
Wii Party is a fun, multiplayer* experience for everyone in the family that features your Mii™ characters in the midst of the action. Now Nintendo brings the fun from the TV and into the living room with Wii Party, a game that changes the way people interact with other players to get the results they want in the game. Featuring 13 different party game modes and over 80 minigames, Wii Party can be enjoyed by everyone in the family, regardless of age.
- Wii Party features Mii characters in minigames in 13 unique party game modes in which up to four people can play together. Party games such as:
- Board Game Island: Players use their Mii characters and try and reach the finish line by rolling dice to advance. Between turns, players compete in minigames to get extra dice to roll on their turn.
- Some of the 13 different party game modes take the fun out of the TV and into the living room. Some House Party games include:
- Animal Tracker: Players place four Wii Remote™ controllers (sold separately) on a table. Wii Party will then give the players an animal noise to listen for. Each Wii Remote will emit a different animal noise and the first player to grab the Wii Remote making the correct sound wins.This game can also be played with two people.
- Hide 'n' Hunt: One player asks the other players to leave the room and then hides Wii Remote controllers around the living room. When the other players return, they have a few seconds to find the hidden controllers hidden around the room.This game is also playable with just one Wii remote controller.
- Woven throughout various party game modes are over 80 different minigames, such as:
- Derby Dash: Players use the Wii Remote as if they were holding a whip to spur their horse to victory in a horse race
- - Chop Chops: Players use the Wii Remote to see who can cut through vegetables the fastest
*For multiplayer modes, additional Wii Remote controllers are required and are sold separately....
Based on a famous Polish cartoon, Teddy Floppy Ear stands out as a great entertainment for children. Prepared by an experienced team, Teddy Floppy Ear – Kayaking mixes fun adventure game with a healthy dose of learning, perfect for young minds.
In this episode our main character takes advantage of beautiful, spring weather and goes on a kayaking trip with his friend Piglet. There he finds out that there is a problem with Mr. Catfish who acts a little too bossy, and needs to be taught a lesson in kindness. During his trip, our hero solves numerous puzzles testing child's mathematical skills, eye-hand coordination, logical thinking and perceptiveness.
Beautiful hand-painted graphics, soothing music, entertaining and violence free story keep your child occupied for hours.
- A dozen of colourful locations
- Educational value
- Great for even the youngest kids
- Absolutely no violence
- Numerous mini-games for variety
- Soothing music
- Famous Teddy Floppy Ear ...
Explorer? Builder? Hunter? Trader? Fighter? Discover your place in the massive open-universe sandbox of Boundless. Watch the sunrise on one world before hunting down rare creatures on another. Explore dark caverns alone or build an empire with friends. Mine, trade or battle for resources. Can you unearth the elusive Oort technologies?
Will you build a shop, sell your treasures, craft amazing contraptions? Do you yearn to join the hunt for Titans, claim your land or seek new worlds? Open a Portal and expand your reach across the universe as you shape your citizen, define your role, and become Boundless.
Join the Great Transmigration and explore the Known Worlds of Boundless. Each world is full of unique inhabitants and resources, ripe for discovery. With your trusty Totem in hand and the ability to build Warp Conduits, you can pinpoint locations on other worlds and travel seamlessly between them. No waiting. No loading.
Discover and use materials to build your base. Craft Beacons and claim land as your own, protecting all your beloved items within it bounds from other Players and from sacrifice to the land. Use special tools to tweak and transform blocks into ever more interesting and unique structures. Your imagination is Boundless.
Master the art of crafting! Create weapons, tools, building materials, and a whole host of other technologies waiting to be discovered in the Known Worlds. Use advanced Crafting Machines to build ever more sophisticated items and further your potential. Forge your legacy.
Hunt down creatures of all shapes and sizes scattered throughout the Known Worlds. Each world has it’s own unique breed of creatures to discover, each requiring different strategies to best. Get ready to take on the challenge.
Everything bought and sold in Boundless is generated by you the players. Buy and sell items through player owned shops, compete with others to become the most successful trader in the universe.
Boundless is a sandbox MMORPG that encourages player collaboration. Find friends or players from all over the world. Explore, defeat dangerous creatures, gather rare resources and build a colony together.
- Learn the basics! Carefully crafted tutorials help you to understand the core elements of the game.
- Complete Objectives, Feats and events to earn Coin and Experience Points to level up your character
- Spend your hard earned skill points in the Skill Tree and tailor your character to how you want to play the game
- Craft thousands of items including, building blocks, tools, weapons, food and many more
- Colonise planets by yourself or join a settlement with others and grow your beacon into the capital of the world with the Prestige system
- Build and maintain a Portal between two worlds for you and others to use
- Trade items with others or set up a shop to sell and buy items while you’re off adventuring
- Each world automatically regenerates areas that are not protected by a Beacon and returns it to its original layout, creating new and much needed resources for you to collect
- Seamlessly travel to new worlds and discover different creatures, resources, block colours and user generated creations in an ever-changing universe
No Subscription Required
Purchase the game and enjoy your Boundless journey with NO MONTHLY FEE! ...
Take command of your own airship and navigate the clouds to battle rival captains in exciting tactical team combat. Rule the skies by dodging enemy volleys, using daring maneuvers and your impressive weaponry. Blaze through science-fiction fantasy battlefields in your state of the art airship and become a legendary Cloud Pirate!
As you progress, you will gain access to tons of unique upgrades and weapons that will grant your airships new powerful abilities. Give your ships a fearsome and deadly appearance through numerous visual customization options, and develop your captain & crew. Become the scourge of the skies!
Form a squadron and cooperate with other cloud pirates in strategic battles. Play to the strengths of your team mates: combine your firepower to overwhelm the enemy, or simply outsmart them by beating the other captains to the capture point or loot. Adjust your team strategy for each game mode!
Would you rather be in the thick of battle piloting a mighty Dreadnought, or mount the sniper’s roost in a light Galleon? Try various abilities and surprise your enemies in each battle with new tactics specifically suited for that battlefield. Choose the role that suits your play style best, change altitude at the right moment and take cover when needed. A cunning captain leaves nothing to chance!
To save the world of Teleria, you will recruit its most legendary warriors from the forces of Light and Darkness. You must train them to fight together, mold them into living weapons, and assemble the greatest raiding party ever seen.
Download now to join the fight!
COLLECT POWERFUL CHAMPIONS
Collect hundreds of warriors from 16 factions. Assemble balanced teams of Sorcerers, Skinwalkers, Undead, Knights, Elves, and more to defeat your enemies - then recruit them to your side!
FIGHT EPIC BOSS BATTLES
Vanquish dozens of challenging bosses for loot, XP, and special Champion drops! Then go beat them again for more powerful gear.
Go head-to-head with other players to unlock special gear and climb the rankings in intense arena battles. Two teams go in – only one comes out.
VISCERAL 3D ARTWORK
Beautiful, fully-rendered 3D heroes offer stunning detail down to the cracks in their armor. Watch them battle through vivid environments with thousands of unique skill and attack animations.
DEVELOP AND MANAGE YOUR BASTION
Upgrade your own personal fortress to manage your Shards, train your Champions, and prepare them for arena battles, dungeon runs, and story campaigns.
DEEP STRATEGIC PLAY
Make tough decisions and equip your champions with powerful artifacts to aid them in their quest. Rank them up to unleash devastating special skills, AOE attacks, healing powers and more as you lead them in combat.
MASSIVE PVE CAMPAIGN MAP
Experience epic dark fantasy done right through 13 spectacular locations spread over a sprawling, fully-voiced story campaign.
Autoplay levels to spend less time grinding and more time exploring Teleria.
Raid: Shadow Legends allows you to subscribe to special Raid Passes. Raid Passes will automatically renew after the specified period unless otherwise cancelled.
The following Raid Passes are available:
• 1 Month Silver Raid Pass with a FREE 7 Day Trial - $9.99 (First week is free, after that the Pass is automatically renewed each month for $9.99. Can be cancelled at any time within the first 6 days of the Trial Period without charge).
• 1 Month Silver Raid Pass - $9.99 (The Pass is automatically renewed each month for $9.99).
• 6 Month Gold Raid Pass - $49.99 (The Pass is automatically renewed every 6 months for $49.99).
Raid Passes are a subscription purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price selected. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. In case of activating a free trial, payment will be charged during the last 24 hours of the free Trial. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a Raid Pass purchase is confirmed. Once auto-renew is turned off subscriptions will retain the bonuses until the end of the active period.
• Items are available for purchase in this game. Some paid items may not be refundable depending on the type of item.
• RAID: Shadow Legends is available in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Ukrainian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Korean, Turkish, and Japanese.
Official Website: https://plarium.com/
The Cycle is match based FPS where players complete quests while making and breaking temporary alliances. Anyone can attack anyone, and anyone can ally with anyone.
In The Cycle the explored galaxy is controlled by massive Factions, but the mysterious outer reaches are still up for grabs. In their race to control these frontier resources, the Factions need contractors to do their dirty work. You are one of these contractors, competing for objectives such as collecting minerals or hunting wildlife while being careful to avoid or take down the competition.
A new Frontier: Explore the world of Fortuna III - a hostile, beautiful new world, full of fortune, alien life, and other players looking to take its riches.
Storm: The cycle leaves only a narrow window of opportunity - stay too long, and you will be trapped on the planet.
Pacting: Players can meet on the surface of Fortuna III and join uneasy alliances with one another as they complete contracts
Black Market: Players have a wide arsenal of weapons and gear available to them, all with different playstyles, that can be purchased during a match
Crafting: Players can spend their precious credits on creating new gear to take into the next match
Quests: Shooting may give you an edge - but the best prospectors are those who can take on dangerous jobs for factions during a match
Customization: A wide selection of gear that players progress through, tailoring their character to their individual playstyle, with more options regularly added
AereA is a music themed Action RPG in which you play as one of Great Maestro Guido’s disciples and explore Aezir; a floating island that was broken into pieces. Your mission is to find and return the nine primordial instruments to restore balance and peace to the world. You have to find your way through all parts of the scattered islands; complete quests, solve puzzles, defeat bosses and discover the truth behind the islands. Will you be able to return the nine primordial instruments?
Play as Wolff the Harp-Archer, Jacques the Cello-Knight, Jules the Lute-Mage, Claude the Trumpet-Gunner, or team up with your friends in local co-op. Collect Music Sheets to learn new skills and customize your weapons to your play style.Features
- Enjoy the beautifully hand-drawn music themed graphic style
- Experience the story to find out what happened to the floating island
- Play as 4 different characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local co-op to form a team with up to 4 friends at any time
- Native 4K Support
Having dissolved parliament, returning the United Kingdom to an autocratic government, improvements were immediate and wide ranging. However, ever the pragmatist, Her Majesty concluded that, given the complications Britain was facing returning to a position of power on earth, perhaps it was time to focus her attention elsewhere...
Establishing S.P.I.F.F.I.N.G. (Special Planetary Investigative Force For Inhabiting New Galaxies) Her Majesty has turned to the stars in a bid to establish a new, Galactic British Empire!
Assuming command of the near futuristic space ship HMSS Imperialise and her crew (distinguished veteran and gentleman Captain Frank Lee English and Aled, his mild-mannered South Walean colleague) YOU will venture into the cosmos, solving puzzles, engaging in witty banter, deal with crippling claustrophobia, gradually succumb to the sustained exposure of cosmic radiation and so on, all for Queen and Country.
Heck, along the way, you may stumble into a few other folks venturing about the cosmos with their own intergalactic aspirations…
You will stumble into a few other folks venturing about the cosmos with their own intergalactic aspirations. ...
After several attacks on townsfolk, the medieval village of Gallowston has had enough! Werewolves Within will transport you to the medieval village of Gallowston, where you must uncover the werewolves that have been terrorizing the townsfolk.
Werewolves Within is a fast-paced game of hidden roles and social deduction for 5-8 players. In one game, You might be a villager trying their hardest to cleanse the town of werewolves, while minutes later you could be the werewolf lying and betraying friends in order to survive the vote. Utilize specific roles and abilities, and the power of persuasion to assess, deduce and win the round. Whether playing a vigilant villager or a devious werewolf, no two games are ever the same.
Uplay account and Uplay PC application required for game activation and installation. ...
Yakuza: Like a Dragon is an action-RPG game developed by SEGA and Ryu ga Gotoku Studio. It is set to come out in 2020. SEGA will publish the game.
You can play Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PlayStation 4.
It was produced by Toshihiro Nagoshi. Takashi Miike directed the game. Kōji Endō scored the game.
Eliana has always been a child of mystery. Found on the doorstep of the prestigious Zora Academy of Alchemy, she became a very promising young student by the age of 16. In order to complete her training, she is being sent on a dangerous mission to retrieve a powerful artifact. During this quest, she will meet many kinds of danger, solve a variety of riddles, explore a vast kingdom, and relive the tragic history of her childhood. Follow Eliana on her mission to save her hometown and help her to save the people she loves. Tackle the evil forces behind a deadly betrayal and prove yourself to be a true alchemist in Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn.
- a fantastic adventure with an engaging plot set in a magical realm!
- 50 beautifully hand-drawn locations to traverse!
- 26 Hidden Object Scenes crammed with cleverly hidden items!
- 44 minigames with interesting twists to test your mettle!
Borderlands 2 Headhunter 1: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest is an action, shooter and RPG game developed by Gearbox Software. It was originally released in 2013. 2K Games published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Borderlands 2 Headhunter 1: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest is available on PC and PlayStation 3.
The protagonist finds himself mysteriously transported to Terra, a fantasy world empowered by magical crystals. Not long after arriving does he run into Leanna, a Mage-Knight investigating rumors of concentrated energy in the area… which she learns is radiating from him! Together, they journey to understand how he got here and a way for him to return home. They soon discover that his arrival to Terra is more than just a coincidence!
Crystalline is a comedy-centric, fantasy adventure, visual novel with an intricate romance system. With hundreds of choices available, you can experience the storyline and interact with characters in a much more personalized way.
A choice heavy visual novel set in an expansive fantasy world. With hundreds of decisions leading to branching paths, a uniquely personalized story will unfold.
Your decisions and behavior organically shape your relationships and what party members feel about you over time. A romantic bond may even be forged with one particular character!
Complete Voice Over
Crystalline features a full English voice cast for not only your main party, but also all side and extra characters.
Fully Animated Sprites
Crystalline features Live2D® technology to bring characters to life! Experience unrivaled immersion with facial expressions and body language all animated seamlessly.
Experience the world of Crystalline! ...
Journey to the mystical city of Shangri-La and find your missing niece! Embark on an adventure at the edge of the world to save Larisa from the clutches of the ancient labyrinth!
Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End is a captivating hidden object game that blends together the elements of the thriller and adventure genres with oriental esotericism and lore.
When you were seeing off your beloved niece three weeks ago as she embarked on an archeological trip to Tibet, nothing could have foreshadowed the dramatic events that were about to unfold. Only yesterday you received a mysterious letter from which you learned that Larisa and her crew had gotten lost in a snow storm.
Without hesitation you leave your family estate to come to your protégé’s rescue. The inhabitants of Lhasa's Tibetan temple guide you toward the legendary city of Shangri-La where Larisa and her expedition were last seen. Discover what really happened in Shangri-La and what secrets are hidden in the labyrinth beneath this ancient city brimming with magic. Beat the obstacles and puzzles, face the supernatural powers dwelling in the vast corridors, and find the clues about your niece's disappearance.
Will you find the courage to travel to mysterious Tibet? Will you face the dangers lurking in Shangri-La to save your family beyond the world's end?
FeaturesExplore 55 picturesque locations to find Larisa!
Complete 48 puzzles and unique Hidden Object Scenes!
Become a master by unlocking 18 achievements!
Put the troubled souls to rest in the extra adventure!
Embark on a personal journey with Princess Cecille and an enigmatic talking grimoire to restore glory to your crumbling home in Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire. In Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion, players travel through a ravaged continent with Legatus Laendur and rally support to take back what the empire took from you.
Explore gorgeous, hand drawn lands inhabited by rival soldiers and ferocious dragons. Fight enemy hordes with a team of living weapons and master devastating combo attacks to defeat challenging bosses with Fallen Legion’s deep combat system. Rule your empire between fierce battles, make difficult decisions, and witness the consequences of your choices. Will you blackmail a prince to gain a strength buff or tax a starving village to revive one of your characters?A War Told From Opposing SidesFallen Legion+ includes Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion. See the scars of war from two complementary perspectives that build the rich universe of Fenumia.A Legion At Your CommandControl up to four characters simultaneously, master devastating combos, and counter enemy attacks with a well-timed block in Fallen Legion’s unique battle system.Every Choice Changes Your EmpirePlayers must make split-second decisions to rule their empire. These choices impact the game’s story.Magnificent 2D ArtworkFrom the fangs on our menacing manticore to each sun-kissed brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world. ...
Play as Nelo Aukal, an advanced Zenith class alien cyborg of the Tono Gian people, and wield a vast array of weaponry with the trusted telekinetic Hands of Aphelion. Fight your way off the desolate planet Plemniba from the hostile threat of the Nightsithe, a swarm of parasitic machines created by your people.
Master the reflex demanding skills of the powerful intergalactic Zenith Warrior with deep, mind-bending, breakneck gameplay that hybrids mechanics of twinstick shoot em’ ups, gravity defying run and gun, and brutal hack n’ slash melee combat. You will need these skills to survive the hostile world of Plemniba as being behind the enemy lines of the Nightsithe will not be easy even with your advanced alien technology. ...
Welcome to the not-so-distant future. Natural resources have become more scarce than ever. Governments are no longer in control of the global economy and the world is run by private corporations who constantly battle for control over resources.
Large-scale global wars between corporations have proven ineffective. Now the corporations use a different tactic - each hires soldiers with well-armed vehicles to more quickly and stealthily accomplish localized missions. This mysterious band of lawless fighters came to call themselves Raiders. And you are one of them. Fight well and you'll be duly rewarded for your services.
As a raider you’ll buy, armor and customize your vehicles. Once you fight your first battle you’ll know what real action driving means. Speed, guns, sharp turns and earth-shattering explosions are your close friends in this grim world. Unleash destruction on whoever gets in your way.Modes
Everyone around you is the enemy. Your only goal - kill them all. Minimum 1v1 online battle, up to 10 players at a time.
- Team Deathmatch
Fight in squads of up to 5 raiders. Unlimited respawning means you must destroy the enemy team as many times as possible to earn points before time runs out. The team with the most points wins.
- Are you a connoisseur of rarity? We’ve carefully restored classic models in case you’re going for that vintage look.
- Love off-roading? Go for bulk and power. We’ve got the most high-powered monsters around.
- Are you a race car driver at heart? We have a whole fleet of fast, high-performance vehicles at your disposal.
- Hit the enemy with a torrent of machine gun fire.
- Blast those in your path with the hellish fire of a flamethrower.
- Burn holes in metal with a lazer.
- Install any weapon you want on any car you have;
- Individualize your armor, spoilers, bumpers and more.
- Get a full paint job, or meticulously touch up every detail.
- Choose from lots of awesome prints - including skulls, flames and blood stains - to make your vehicle uniquely formidable.
Pong Pong's Learning Adventure: The Lost World is an educational adventure-puzzle game developed by DataSun Software Corporation. It came out on 30-01-2001. Global Star Software published the game.
You can play Pong Pong's Learning Adventure: The Lost World on PC.
The story begins with the last Cataclysm, with the descendants of the Savior rebuilding the land around the World Tree Terasyr. Thousands of years later the Engora Dynasty grows into prosperity, with Fae and Human together resisting the encroaching advances of evil from the edges of the world, and deathly Longhorn Woods.
As fate brings Wanin the Forest Keeper and the wandering cat-girl Shama Kutami together, the entangling web of destinies unfolds. In a world unforgiven by God, their fight for survival unknowingly bears the weight and sins of thousands of generations hereafter.key Features1. Available in English for the first time! Heroine Anthem Zero is the first game in the series to support English!
2. Featuring well-known Voice Actors in various languages, including Yūsuke Kobayashi (The Heroic Legend of Arslan) and Tomoka Wakabayashi (The iDOLM@STER)
3. Exquisitely detailed 2D visuals, bring the world of Heroine Anthem Zero to life with its vibrant characters and stunning world setting.
4. A hauntingly beautiful soundtrack, following in the tradition of the Heroine Anthem series: famous composers (known for their work in RPG classics such as Chinese Paladin series) as well as Japanese composers new to the series have joined forces to produce unforgettable music.
5. Weapons and skills -- Character progression is closely tied to the weapon and items in Heroine Anthem Zero, switching weapons changes damage and other attributes,as well as attack motions. Weapons can also interact with the stage levels.
6. Explore carefully crafted side-scrolling maps and dungeons, solve interactive puzzles and discover hidden treasure locations for powerful items. ...
What starts off as a normal retreat takes a suddenly unexpected turn when the four of you are left in the middle of nowhere, waking to find the staff gone and only the four of you left, you quickly realize you will all need to rely on each other to survive.
As you continue through the wilderness, encountering different events it will be up to you to try and survive this nightmare and possibly in doing so uncover the secrets of the women you are with and maybe even their hearts.Features
- Exploration Gameplay
- Secrets to uncover
- A dynamic and varied story
- Multiple alternative routes
- Huge array of CG Scenes
- Lots of sexy characters
- Trading Cards
Optional: Uncensored Directors Edition is available as a free download.
- Adds more CG Scenes, Explicit Scenes & Dialogue AND Animated Scenes.
- See the Community Hub on release for more details. ...
Go crazy with the homemade arsenal of Dick Wilde!
Progress though 9 unique levels in 3 different settings: swamp, tropical and northern!
Giant alligators, rabid piranhas, electric eel, charging sharks, bats and many more!
Have a hoedown by sharing the headset amongs friends and compete for the highscore! Who'll be the biggest hillbilly this year?
DEFEAT GIANT BOSS MONSTERS AT THE END OF EACH LEVEL! Can Dick really take on a three-story high turtle with a homemade Bow? Can you?
Local multiplayer VR has never been so much fun. Spectators have all the information they could need. It even comes with a complete pinball display!
Happy Huntin' Folks!
Bolverk games does not support animal cruelty in any way, nor do we endorse heavy substance abuse, weapon crafting or having a messy home in a swamp. ...
All Disney Infinity 2.0 Playsets Unlocked:
- Guardians of the Galaxy
All Disney Infinity 2.0 Characters Unlocked:
- Iron Man
- Black Widow
- Captain America
- Groot & Rocket Raccoon
- Donald Duck
- All Disney Infinity 1.0 Characters
- And More...
Enjoy Disney Infinity with a Full Toy Box! ...
Sit around a fire and listen to stories about gods and theirs worshippers.DescriptionWorshipper is a fast-paced 4X strategy combined with collectible card game. Take control over small tribe and help them survive in the hostile land. With every scenario unlock new cards, that can be used in developing your own unique strategies!Features:
- Fast-paced, easy to learn (but no so easy to master) strategy game!
- Single scenario could be finished in half a hour!
- Combination of 4X and collectible card game.
- Explore and conquer randomly generated maps!
- Engaging, tactical combat system!
- Over 150 different cards!
- 4 different gods to choose!
- Create your own decks and strategies!
What or who hides in the basement? What happened here? Find all the videos to learn the collector’s mystical story.
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - trading cards, backgrounds and unique emoticons!
- Mystical unpredictable plot
- More than 50 bright and colorful locations
- Beautiful graphics
- Atmospheric music
Each player wields dual blasters and shoots a variety of mischievous Mega Bots, each with unique attacks, defenses, and flight patterns, in their quest to the top of the leaderboard. Throughout the course of the game, players can choose a safe and steady playstyle or aggressively spend lives to upgrade their weapons for a bot blasting bonanza.
Mega Overload also features an online co-op mode, doubling the guns and doubling the fun. Players stand side by side and take out the troublemaking robots together. Each player still retains an individual score, so bragging rights will remain intact.Key Features
- Shoot down endless waves of enemy robots!
- Collect power-ups and upgrade your weapons!
- Team up with a partner in online co-op!
- Recreates the challenging difficulty of classic arcade games!
- Climb to the top of leaderboards!
- Unlock over 20 achievements!
- Monitor cameras to keep tabs on the advancing poultroid.
- Listen for signs of unseen intruders.
- Activate bright lights to ward-off the nocturnal creatures.
- Activate infrared night vision to stealthily spot critters lurking in and around your ship.
- Seal cockpit doors and shield as a last line of defense.
This is a Five Nights at Freddy's style parody game with some new mechanics, fun artwork, humor and VO based on characters from the upcoming adventure game, SpaceVenture, being released by the Two Guys From Andromeda(original creators of the Space Quest series)
Survival horror with a funny, kid-friendly(playtest with ages 10 and up), sci-fi theme. ...
Day of the Zombie is an action-shooter game developed by Brainbox Games. It came out on 06-03-2009. It was published by Groove Games. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Day of the Zombie is available on PC.
Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by SEGA. It was originally released in 2007. SEGA published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus on PC.
Skylanders Giants™ builds upon the breakthrough fundamentals of Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure™—merging the physical and virtual realms with an innovative line of cross-platform toys with “brains,” which players everywhere can magically bring to life in the world of Skylands.
Using the mystical Portal of Power®, players once again lead a team of heroic Skylanders in an all new adventure to save their world. Portal Masters will journey through new areas of Skylands, encountering new enemies, solving fun puzzles, overcoming different hazards and obstacles, and finding a variety of collectable rewards and treasure.
Skylanders Giants introduces sixteen new characters to build on the magic of Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure, including super-sized Giants with powers to match, as well as the new LightCore™ Skylanders that light-up in the game and in the real-world as players’ transport them to Skylands using the Portal of Power that builds on the magic of the toys. Additionally, the game features new Hero Challenges, more Battle Mode gameplay, and advanced integration across console, handheld, mobile and Skylanders UniverseSM.
- Giants: More than twice the size of regular Skylanders, the Giants use their colossal scale and power to battle enemies, solve unique puzzles, and interact in the game world like never before!
- LightCore Skylanders: Amplifying the real-world magic of bringing toys to life, Skylanders Giants introduces the LightCore Skylanders that light-up in the game world and in the real world as players’ transport them into Skylands using the Portal of Power. LightCore Skylanders feature additional in-game benefits, and require no batteries!
- Brand New Skylanders: New Skylanders join the adventure in Skylanders Giants each equipped with their own unique personality, powers, and abilities that kids are sure to love!
- Series 2 Skylanders: Fan-favorite Skylanders from Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure return in an all new way in Skylanders Giants! Each Series 2 Skylander features an all new “Wow Pow” upgrade power, as well as the choice of more than one upgrade path! Fans can even play with their Series 2 Skylanders in Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure!
- Forward Compatibility: All of the beloved characters from Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure are 100% compatible with Skylanders Giants, each of their abilities and upgrades intact. Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure characters can even increase their level cap from Level 10 to Level 15 in Skylanders Giants!
- Wider Worlds: Portal Masters will see all new arenas and additional gameplay options in Battle Mode for exciting head-to-head play, as well as enhanced Elemental Zones, new Hero Challenges, and other features that encourage players to collect and level-up every character. Skylanders Giants also features closer integration with Skylanders Universe - the large online world that allows Portal Masters everywhere to greatly expand their Skylanders experience.
You have a magical pet named Flino that will accompany you in your great adventure. It will help you distract npcs, grab unreachable objects, activate unreachable levers and buttons and show you the way if you cannot find it. Among other things. You can do some comforting petting, too. It is always nice to be gratefull to such a faithful friend.
The game will have +300 NPCs. Yes, +300 NPCs! Living in towns, cities and, who knows where! A whole world full of life!
Thus we will meet with the dear Master Enodio, with Lanius, the faithful friend of Albius, with the eight Master Explorers, with the unique and perfect Artist, Writer and Inventor Mivos Esterus, with the alchemist, the botanist, the zoologist, the blacksmith, the carpenter, the musicians, the poets, the sculptors, the jeweler, the farmer, the postmen, and many others who carried out dozens of activities. Also, there are those that will be essential to the story and those who will only tell us the tales, legends and stories, or simply give us a greeting. But that will not prevent them from being intriguing or interesting.
There will be dozens of merchants with whom we can buy, sell and even exchange the most varied items! Without forgetting the mysterious Nomads! That will travel the roads from site to site. And of course, the ... well, I do not want to spoil the surprise.
You will run into countless books and scrolls that will help you learn new skills and unveil the rich history that surrounds it all. There are hundreds of objects and weapons to find and use, and a huge variety of skills:
• Crafting tools and items.
• Construction and repair of structures.
• Brewing potions.
• Use of rings and amulets with magical powers.
• Search and manipulate dozens of different minerals.
• Search and manipulate hundreds of animals and plants ingredients.
• Mapping the vast territory and drawing hundreds of animals, creatures and beasts.
• Blacksmithing and repairing tools and weapons.
• Lock picking.
• Stealth and Subtlety.
• Travel through Magical Portals.
• Sailing and Navigating in different types of boats.
• Combat with swords, shields, and spears.
• And much more...
EONIA is a game to be enjoyed alone. It is an adventure and rpg game in an open world. A vast and colorful place where you must explore each nook and cranny to understand it and know its mysteries. Their stories and their legends. There are hundreds of objects to gather. From jars to plants, going through all kinds of minerals and ingredients of animals, creatures and beasts, a variety of tools and weapons such as swords and various types of spears and shields with which to protect yourself from the danger that always appears when you least expect it. Without forgetting those magical and fantastic objects with which we will meet and that also will intrigue us.
We can move by water with the help of different types of rowboats and sails. Which can be improved with sails and different types of oars, witch will not only help us navigate faster through the waters, but also to escape the dangers that the depths contain. By land we can travel long distances in seconds thanks to the Magic Portals that apparently the disappeared Strange Civilization built millennia ago. We can make potions of all kinds and power. Also manipulate minerals to transform them and that could be useful in any adventure or work. And repair tools, weapons and build structures of all kinds and complexity. The chests and their mysteries will not be a chore if you have a lockpick.
A Skill Tree will show us everything we already know and how much we still lack. Let's not forget that Albius is a fifteen-year-old boy and a simple apprentice. A complete Inventory will let us keep track of the objects we have and know their characteristics and uses. A Quest Journal will allow us to understand what remains to be done and what adventure to continue.
Life surrounds each stone and we will have to understand it and know it through books to see what advantage we can obtain from them. And maybe in other times we will only have to fight it without mercy.
Books are an inexhaustible source of knowledge in the world of EONIA and there are dozens of them. They will tell us the forgotten story. They will tell us about the present and, why not, they will show us a glimpse of the future. And just like that, and maybe with a little luck, we can solve the mysteries of EONIA. And let's not forget what Master Enodio always says, "He who seeks shall find his reward." ...
He is the character you play as. He's confused about the world he finds himself in and is initially more than a little bit afraid of the monster girls who take an interest in him.
A tall woman with the lower body of a snake. She has a short temper and is very prideful due to her rich upbringing. Her claws are extremely sharp which she uses to hunt wild animals for fun. She thinks of Morgan as being very stupid upon meeting him.
She's a monster girl who has tried repeatedly to get a human to like her, but has failed each time because of how creepily possessive she is. Being part squid, she's an excellent swimmer, but she has trouble moving around on land. She adores Morgan as soon as they meet, but he's wary of her behaviour.
Shy and kind, Iris is from a species that often win humans over due to their cuteness. She's a living plant who feeds on water, sunlight and fruits/vegetables. Looking the most humanoid overall and being smaller than the others make her the easiest for Morgan to talk to at first.Features
• Visual novel with choices that affect the story
• Three monster girl heroines
• Four endings (three good and one bad)
• About 3-4 hours of reading ...
游戏的核心系统构筑于「以冲刺来取消自身的动作后摇」、「视角指向锁定」、「连段保护」、「倒地保护」等系统之上，非常适合各类格斗游戏或动作游戏爱好者游玩。 HD版本的《神位纷争》可于Steam抢先体验！为更好的服务玩家，并进行技术验证，我们决定于 Steam 平台发布 HD 版本的《神位纷争》。
- 更高的画质与更清晰的分辨率，提升至1080p 60fps 的高清画质。
- 更符合 Steam 用户消费习惯的收费模式（本体购入，捆绑更多可用角色与DLC追加内购机制）。
- 未来将会添加更多与 Steam 社区关联的内容
You must use your resources and workers to gain victory. You will start the Fantasy ERA with a worker from a small tribe. You will build the building by collecting resources. You will create an army. Your opponents can grow faster than you. Do not neglect to develop defense against them! ...
Play through gaming’s most legendary genres to unlock their assets and go behind the scenes. Not seeing your favorite genre? We’ll continually be adding more as free DLC!
Manipulate the games down to the code itself using unprecedented tools built on the Unity engine -- all in run-time. What do you get when you blend elements of a platformer, real-time strategy game and a kart racer? Only one way to find out...
Share your own masterpieces. Play and remix games from the community. The possibilities are endless. ...
Aoi Haruto is a handler at Mihama Academy. To him, today is just another normal day, but the others can't help but notice that his behaviour seems a bit unusual. Seeing Haruto like this spreads a feeling of unease among the students of class A.
It's the day when Haruto, along with Sengoku Ichiru, Ukawa Chihiro, and the other members of the first generation of Phantom Triggers go to visit the grave of one of their old friends, located deep in the mountains.
There sleeps Haruto's master - Aoi.
The group makes this journey every year, and their car is filled with playful banter at first. But as they approach their destination, they're overcome by silence and regret, as the memories of the life of Aoi - a young woman so vicious, and yet so pure - return once more.
"If ya don't feel upset 'bout yer loss, yer better off quittin'. If ya don't enjoy the experience you've gained today, then yer not suited for the job."
"Can't ya say that 'bout almost anythin', though? It all depends on the person an' their values."
"He's just too nice - he's not suited to be a killer..."
"Hey! Haruto, stay with me! Ya really gonna die on me here?"
"Can I have my smokes back now, Master...?"
Life is passed from one generation to the next.
"All matter eventually breaks down, and all life eventually dies. Entropy - that's all there is to it."
What events led to Aoi's final moments in this world...? ...
This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. The Collector’s Edition includes:
Integrated Strategy Guide
Wonderful Wallpapers ...
The adventure of little beneficial cell continues.
As in the first chapter of his journey, the small cell will have to come back to life a part of the organic tissue in which it floats, but this time the method used is very different:
must create and close the beneficial bubbles to attain a level of coverage required to overcome the various levels. These bubbles, once created, will crystallize and explode on contact with the main cell. With increasing levels appear new bonuses and new enemies. There are three worlds, in which appear random barriers and large breathing cells that will hinder the journey of the protagonist.
Objectives of the game...
The aim of the game is to revitalize the organic tissue (at any level) with the " beneficial bubbles " that are drawn from the main character ( "back to life ... "). To close the drawing of the bubble must return to the starting point of the " design " ( indicated by the yellow arrows ) . In the design phase of the bubble, if the red contours are touched by an enemy or by the protagonist himself, then the construction of the bubble explodes and is canceled. To pass each level you have to fill ( revitalizing ) with the " beneficial bubbles " a certain percentage of organic material present in the playfield ( the percentage covered / required is displayed in the lower-right corner of the screen) . There are 300 levels divided into three worlds. With increasing levels appear new enemies and new bonuses. Each level has a time limit to be exceeded, visible in the upper-left corner of the screen. The final goal of the game is to overcome all 300 levels of the three worlds, to complete the mission of the small beneficial cell.
Once created, the beneficial bubble 'crystallises' after a few seconds (and turns blue). If the main character touches a bubble crystallized, it explodes decreasing the percentage covered. This was done also to improve the 'strategic' side of the game. At the top right of the screen is also a MAP that helps you to orientate in the exploration of the level. ...
Pine game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 61 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Pine
A Story of HumansPine is an open world action adventure simulation game. Set in the beautiful world of Albamare, you take on the role of Hue, a smart young adult who will have to explore, trade, and fight his way through a vibrant world filled with creatures much smarter than humans.
Their Story Becomes YoursAs you're looking for a new home for your tribe to settle in, you'll have to engage with the large-scale ecology of Albamare. Prepare by exploring, bartering, talking, crafting and fighting in six different biomes, with and against a diverse cast of species that will not simply help you.
A Struggle for SurvivalIn Pine, things will happen across the open game world even without your involvement. All organisms are alive and will try what they can to survive. You can choose to befriend a species, fight alongside them, or you may also to attack them, steal their food or force them to abandon their current habitat. All of this will make the species move across the ecological spectrum.