The best games like Perfect Heist are:
- arrow_rightKeep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- arrow_rightGang Beasts
- arrow_rightThe Ship: Murder Party
- arrow_rightBROKE PROTOCOL: Online City RPG
- arrow_rightPool Nation
100 Best Games Like Perfect Heist:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (17)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (24)
- Android (14)
- macOS (67)
- Linux (49)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (13)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (2)
1. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a game about defusing a bomb. It was initially made for virtual reality headsets but also supports traditional screens and controls.
The game is meant to be played by at least two people in cooperation. Only one of them is wearing the VR headset or actually interacts with the computer. He or she acts as the main defuser who has to deactivate the bomb. All other players assume the roles of the experts. Their task is to help the defuser by reading aloud a manual about bombs. The experts need to be either in the same room with the defuser or to contact him or her over an audio messenger.
The defuser is the only player who can see the bomb. He or she has to describe it in details to other players. The experts, in turn, have to find the described blocks in their manuals and tell the defuser what to do to solve the puzzle.
Bombs as puzzles
The composition and other attributes of each bomb are randomly generated for each level, and the players can customize them. The bombs consist of individual blocks, which are puzzles on their own. Some of the blocks require regular attention from the defuser, while others can be disarmed once and for all.
The time for each level is limited. When the countdown reaches the end, the bomb will explode. Defuser's errors may also speed up the countdown or even activate the bomb and "kill" him or her. Each bomb has its own limit of time and errors.
Gunpoint is a stealth puzzle game that lets you rewire its levels to trick people. You play a freelance spy who takes jobs from his clients to break into high security buildings and steal sensitive data.
To get past security, you'll need to make creative use of your main gadget: the Crosslink. It lets you see how all the security devices in a level are wired up, and then you can just click and drag with the mouse to wire them differently. So you can connect a lightswitch to a trapdoor, then flick it when a guard walks across to make him fall through.Key Features Rewire levels to work however you want
Trick guards into trapping themselves or shooting each other
Throw yourself - and others - through plate glass windows
Investigate a noir-inspired story of murder and espionage over 20 missions
Choose what to tell your clients, including lying to trick them
Choose your own playstyle: quick, quiet, non-violent, no living witnesses, or any combination
Discover new solutions to levels that no-one else has thought of
Buy specialist gadgets to suit how you want to play
All story stuff is skippable
Hardest puzzles are optional
No bosses - everyone dies in one shot, including you
3. Gang Beasts
Gang Beasts is a silly multiplayer party game with surly gelatinous characters, brutal mêlée fight sequences, and absurdly hazardous environments.
Watch in horror and amusement as gangs of gummy miscreants fight to grab, push, pull, and force their enemies from suspended window cleaning scaffolds, neglected funfair attractions, and commercial haulage trucks.
Gasp with shock and delight at the spectacle of farcically pugnacious thugs punching, kicking, and throwing their foes into unspecified hazardous machinery, flaming incinerator pits, and the path of moving trains.
The game genre is described as an “adventure.” The creators of the game claim that the game is a combination of the creators' favorite literature, movies, and cyberpunk, noir genres.
The game develops on planet Earth, in the ordinary world, in the atmosphere of the 50s, in the fictional location of Japanada.
A top-secret espionage agency operating out of an abandoned subway station. The player controls Polyblank performing several missions given by the head of the organization.
Missions are almost always bizarre and nonsensical. For example, all of them begin by ingesting a dose of prescription medicine. Missions include degaussing and smuggling pigeons, assassinating cowboys, cross dressing, killing a piggybacks, and photocopying.
The main content of the game is exploration and comedy over puzzle-solving.
Each mission has a main goal, but the player can freely explore the world of the game, which is filled with many creatures and objects. There are also many mini-games.
Managing a character is organized quite simply. Player can use the keyboard to move in all directions, jump, cycle through the player's inventory, and interact with highlighted objects. The mouse allows to manipulate the camera and look around.
Bonus game mode
"Wedding Quake» mode allows players try to shoot AI-controlled enemies with wedding-themed weaponry, like wedding cake, roses, champagne corks, in a Quake deathmatch-style contest.
5. The Ship: Murder Party
The Ship: Murder Party is a first-person shooter video game made with Valve Corporation Source engine. The first playable concept of The Ship was released as a modification for well-known and famous video game Half-Life 2.
The year is 1920. The setting is a cruise ship where each player has the mission to secretly murder other player when nobody is watching. Also, despite the killing the player has to be aware of their own hunters.
The story is about a man called Mr. X, who has handed free tickets for players in his cruise ship. Of course, the player's characters don’t know that once they are on the ship they will have to kill other passengers and if a passenger chooses not to do so the Mr. X will kill him or her immediately by feeding him or her to sharks.
The Ship has single-player and multiplayer modes. In single-player, the player gets the role of second class passenger named Charlie Panther who is welcomed by Mr. X talking about his requirements for the passenger which includes killing other people on the ship. In multiplayer mode each player gets a nickname and has the objective to kill certain person on the ship.
6. BROKE PROTOCOL: Online City RPG
Become the Most Successful (or Most Wanted) man in the city.
Broke Protocol is like a low-poly GTA Online with a strong focus on roleplaying features. You define your own goals and identity in a persistent, interactive, and reactive online sandbox. Currently in Early Access.
You can roleplay in limitless ways to gain money, power, and influence in a diverse low-poly world. You start with nothing and have to build your wealth, while managing your hunger, thirst, stamina, and addiction levels.
Climb to the top of the criminal underworld, or live your life as a paramedic, firefighter, gangster, or law enforcer. You write your own story in Broke Protocol.FeaturesSupports up to 255 online players per server!Wide open and continuously expanding city with suburbs, market, prison, marina, and airportHundreds of AI citizens, police, firefighters, paramedics, and criminals roaming the city streets3D Positional VOIP to talk with other players near youTake on any job yourself to bring order and justice to the streetsEnterable interiors with staff, guards, and shopping areasDozens of usable weapons, guns, tazers, grenades, flashbangs, smokes, seeds, drugs, and handcuffsOwnable homes/apartments and gangs/territory systemUsable vehicles and aircraft, with boats and motorcycles coming soonAlso coming to Mac, and Linux later this year. Made with Synty Studios World Models and custom assets.
Ronin is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
Turn-Based Action: Carefully plot your movements to setup the perfect strike before retreating back into the shadows or boldly confronting your opposition head-on with your katana.
Decisive Strikes: Dispatch all that oppose you with your lethal blade and razor wire or avoid their attacks with a holographic replicator and grappling hook to find a more advantageous position.
Path to Vengeance: Battle through over fifteen complex missions as you stalk and cut down five closely guarded figures within a secretive conglomerate.
8. Pool Nation
Pool Nation, with WORKSHOP integration AVAILABLE NOW in our Crazy Mode the Box Of Tricks (Out Now)! But fear not, Pool Nation is not just about trick-shots, Pool Nation is a serious pool sim, the heart of the game is our world renowned Physics engine, the balls will behave as they would in the real world - Fancy a game with Aiming Assist turned off - you go ahead - Play Pool Nation Your way!
With eleven addictive game modes, including the adrenaline pumping Endurance, extensive career modes and seven exciting online modes including the new Speed Pool! Not forgetting the Box of Tricks coming soon to Steam, giving you the ability to imagine, build and share your most outlandish trickshots with the world. Utilizing a variety of objects, including Ramps, Pikes, Loop the Loops and Speed up strips, the Box of Tricks is limited only by your imagination.
With Pool Nation, gameplay is king! Online or offline, the ease of control gives you the ability to pull off shots you wouldn't dream of in the real world. The balls behave exactly as they should use the table surround to create the most unbelievable trickshots and view them back in super slow mo.
The graphics are as shiny and pixel-perfect as the physics, with beautiful locations, stunning exterior landscapes, eye-catching interiors, the ability to change the time of day, and customize your games with a huge array of balls, cues and table decals creating your ideal pool playing environment. Every detail has been considered and polished, from the super-detailed table baize and deforming cushions, to the explosions of chalk dust from the cue tip.
Pool Nation - the Community's Pool Game!
9. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil returns to the PC! The sequel to the hit game Turok is now available, featuring a host of enemies, weapons, missions, locations and a new multiplayer mode. Remastered for today’s computers using a new engine with improved graphics, Turok 2 will transport players into sprawling environments with vicious enemies lurking behind every corner.
The Dinosaur Hunter Returns
- Fight your way through 35 different types of enemies with bouncing bellies, blinking eyes, stretching tentacles and snapping jaws. From Prehistoric Raptors, to evolved Flesh Eaters, to your final battle with the Mother of all beasts— you’ll want to defeat all of them!
- Enemies are intelligent! They’re smart enough to attack in groups, to flee when they are outgunned, and to take cover during a firefight.
- Enemies flinch and spasm differently depending on which body part you hit.
- Conquer 6 engrossing Quest Levels including the Port of Adia, the Death Marshes and the Lair of the Blind Ones.
Over 20 Weapons
- Unload multiple ricocheting shotgun shells with the Shredder.
- Send brains flying with the skull-drilling Cerebral Bore, a fan favorite.
- Stomp enemies flat while riding an artillery-mounted Triceratops!
- The new Multiplayer mode lets you battle with your friends. Using the best levels, weapons, and visuals from both the PC and Nintendo 64 versions, players will encounter a fun and visceral multiplayer experience.
- Players can also choose between a few skins for their character in combat. Network multiplayer is available through Steam, GOG Galaxy, LAN and direct IP with cross play capabilities.
- Split-screen mode is also available in network multiplayer. Lastly, a new multiplayer game mode called “Last Turok Standing” has been added.
New Game Engine
- Ported to the Kex Engine 3.4.
- Full 64-bit compatibility.
- Brand new UI system.
New Graphics System
- Modernized deferred renderer.
- Shadow maps and compiled light maps.
- Screen-space reflections on textures and materials.
- Dynamic and fixed-resolution sub/super-sampling.
- New decals and effects.
- Improved character speed and manoeuvrability, including the ability to grapple ledges.
- Updated maps.
- Improved AI.
- "Quick warp" feature allows instant travel to any previously visited portal.
- Save and load anywhere.
Also available from Nightdive Studios:
10. Hide and Shriek
It`s Halloween and the students of magic at Little Springs High and Innsmouth Academy are about to honor an ancient tradition: sneaking into school after midnight, turning themselves invisible, and scaring the living hell out of each other!
Hide and Shriek™ is a one vs. one multiplayer romp played out in ten minute matches. Your objective is simple: be a mischievous little rascal and scare your opponent half to death before time runs out! If there is no clear winner when the timer stops, the player with the most points wins the game. Points can be acquired by scaring your opponent, luring them into traps, or performing an ancient ritual.
There is just one catch: you are both invisible!
You will need to use cunning traps and potent spells to reveal your opponent. Once you spot them, sneak up on them and give them a good scare! Just remember they are looking for you too, and if you`re not careful you might be the one jumping in your seat!
- Play with friends or strangers in ten-minute one vs. one multiplayer matches!
- You are both invisible! You will need all your cunning to spot your opponent: look for doors opening, objects flying in midair, or traps being sprung!
- Over thirty different spells to discover, each with their own impish effect: blind your opponent, booby-trap doors, unleash a demon upon them, and much more!
- Shriek at your opponent to scare them! Use scary masks of famous characters like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, or use skulls and zombie heads that can be modified with accessories like gooey eyeballs, bloody hatchets, and much more!
- Dominate the leaderboards or get scared trying!
Categories in common with Hide and Shriek: Action
11. Quadrilateral Cowboy
Hacking. Dial tone. Cassette decks. Sabotage. Suitcase decks. Brainbox injectors.
Quadrilateral Cowboy is a single-player adventure in a cyberpunk world. Tread lightly through security systems with your hacking deck and grey-market equipment. With top-of-the-line hardware like this, it means just one thing: you answer only to the highest bidder.
The Standard Edition includes:
- Quadrilateral Cowboy.
- Developer Commentary.
- Reference Manual.
- Everything In the Standard Edition.
- Quadrilateral Cowboy interactive art book.
- PDFs for box art, poster, and papercraft characters.
single player & online multi-player awesomeness! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action!
It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own
little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the
usual story, but with many very interesting twists.
Play a purely defense game in various modes on a sweet selection of levels, or go into Skirmish
mode and play a new type of TD game against either the computer or another human opponent.
That’s right.. Two way REAL-TIME TD against the computer or a real person!
It’s TD like you’ve never seen or experienced before.Key Features:
- 35 local Single-player Defense levels in ranging difficulties from beginner to insane
- 25 local Real-time Multi-player Skirmish levels (play One v.s One against AI or another Human)
- 9 local Real-time Multi-player 6 way online Mayhem levels
- No static towers... Your towers are actually Cubemen. Place them and move them around at will.
- Real 3D environments with Height, Cross overs, bridges and floating platforms.
- 6 Single-player Defense modes to choose from with local and online leader boards
- Online Leader-boards and Statistic tracking
- 41 Achievements to earn
- Clean, rich and simplistic visuals that keep the focus on the strategy
13. Takedown: Red Sabre
TAKEDOWN is a thinking-person’s shooter; brutal, hardcore and deadly - like the real thing. Not for the faint hearted, Takedown requires you to bring your 'A' game - FPS fans looking for an ultra hardcore experience only need apply!
The player that takes things slow, aims carefully, and plans their moves right will overcome the player who runs in with guns blazing. Close-quarters battle brings the fight inside, as you would see SWAT teams or SOF units taking down small numbers of dangerous adversaries. Non-linear environments allow for multiple routes and tactics and add replayability.
In recent years, shooters have become homogenized. There used to be a wide range of different games to choose, from run-and-gun action titles to slow-paced tactical shooters focusing on strategy and tactics, but now most shooters follow the same model of big set pieces, regenerating health, linear levels, and “cinematic experiences.” The realistic tactical shooters with in-depth planning have almost entirely disappeared in recent years.
This game focuses on realistic weapons modeling, squad based play, in a close-quarters battle setting. To succeed in this game you need to take things slow, study your environment, and execute flawlessly. If you get shot, there are consequences. You won’t be hiding behind a wall waiting for your health to regenerate. If a team member goes down, you will have to assess the situation and reallocate team members if necessary to complete the mission. Don’t expect all of the tools and plans to be forced fed to you – it is up to the player to ensure their team is equipped and ready for the tasks at hand. With features such as realistic bullet penetration, accuracy, and recoil, choosing the proper weapons, ammunition, armor, and gear for the mission is up to you, so choose carefully.
Gameplay modes include single player, co-op, and competitive multiplayer. If you are a fan of old school shooters where thinking meant more than running and gunning or perks, or if you are just looking for something different in your shooter games experience, this is the game for you.Key Features:
- Fight Smart in Deadly, Close Quarters Combat – Players must think and move tactically, stay alert, watch, listen and choose wisely while setting up their squad for the perfect shot.
- Tackle Engagements That Are Different Every Time – Nonlinear maps allow for multiple tactics and approaches to both attack and defense. Gamers must choose their gear to best execute strategy.
- Out Think The Enemy – Gamers need to work closely and communicate well with their team to not only attack the enemy but to coordinate to secure multiple objectives.
14. Paint the Town Red
Paint the Town Red is a chaotic first person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn't nailed down.
You'll need to use your wits, speed and anything you can get your hands on in epic bar fights, disco brawls, old west saloon rumbles, college frat house beat-downs and a lot more.
We'll be adding more levels to the Early Access versions leading up to release and look forward to creating the best level ideas from the community. Please follow and add to your Wishlist to keep up to date on development and be notified on release.
- Completely destructible voxel-based enemies
- Biker Bar, Disco, Prison and Pirate Cove scenarios with unique enemies, weapons, etc
- Arena mode with new challenges added frequently
- Online Co-op Multiplayer
- Level Editor and Steam Workshop support with hundreds of user created levels
- Sandbox level to test features, weapons and mechanics
- Vast array of level and period appropriate weaponry
- Boss enemies that present unique challenges and rewards
- Full controller support
- A rogue-like mode with character progression and persistent unlockables
- More scenario levels set in the past, present and future
- An endless Arena mode for single player and co-op
- Many more enemy and weapon types
15. Velvet Sundown
Jump into the role of a star and experience a new type of social gameplay!
Velvet Sundown is a social multiplayer role-playing game, taking place on a luxury yacht cruising the waters of a fictitious Caribbean state of Balbonia. Embark on a journey full of conspiracies, trickery and secrets where you can never tell a friend from foe.
In the beginning of each game you are assigned one of the 11 readymade characters at random. Each character has their own unique agenda to pursue, as well as a randomized goal to strive for. Fulfilling your objectives might not be as easy as it seems though: as everyone else has their own secrets, some of the people aboard might not be as willing to co-operate as you would like. It is up to you to use your cunning, wits and social skills to get what you want and avoid spilling your own secrets.
The scenarios are always multiplayer and require a minimum of 4 players, which means that every character you see is played by a real person. This also means completing quests always requires freeform chatting and interaction with the other characters.
Velvet Sundown is based on the Dramagame engine developed by the Finnish game developer Tribe Studios Ltd.Key Features
- The first entertainment title ever to use revolutionary Dramagame mechanics and technology
- Endless replayability: players' actions affect how each scenario plays out, so every session is truly unique
- Uses high-quality text-to-speech technology by Acapela to enhance immersion
- No grinding, no killing, no looting – just 100% pure role-playing
Butsbal is a fast paced multiplayer shooter game inspired by pong. Play the four different game modes with or against friends in the local multiplayer or play against strangers in the online multiplayer. The clean and minimalist design puts the focus on the gameplay.
Players will carry up to 5 bullets and will receive a new bullet every 3 seconds or kill. Bullets fired by the players will travel at a constant velocity and will bounce against the borders. Which makes it a hectic but fun shooter. You always have to watch your back!
- 2 to 8 players local multiplayer
- Online multiplayer up to 8 players
- 4 game modes: DM, TDM, CTF and Last Man Standing
- 8 different levels
- Xbox 360 controller supported
Inspired by the first-person shooters of the past that we loved, we're taking all the most memorable elements and putting them in a toolkit to be used and combined however you want. At its heart, Gunscape is an FPS construction kit. It's a game that lets you go wild with your creativity in a pumping action sandbox! Gunscape does this by providing easy-to-use tools based on a block-placement interface everybody's already familiar with to create single-player campaigns, co-op maps and multiplayer arenas and the functionality to share your creations with your friends. Don't like building stuff and just want to blast your way through hordes of monsters or duel with other players? Maps can also be shared, played and voted on by the whole world, so you'll always have new levels at your fingertips!Standard Edition
Get access to all main game themes with the Standard Edition of Gunscape! It includes blocks, props, enemies, avatars and weapons from the Bathyscape, Bierenstein, Final Fortress, Electro, Relay, Too Rockin’, Siegecraft, Orifice and Tremor.Gold Edition
Get access to all current and future game content with the Gold Edition of Gunscape! Initially it includes blocks, props, enemies, avatars and weapons from the Standard Edition plus the Seasonal, Alienware and Gold theme packs. Also receive the Gunscape Original Sound Track DLC! The first extra DLC will be the Seismic pack, coming in Q2 2016 and this will be available free of charge to Gold Edition purchasers.World Building
The game is organised into themes taken from the entire genre of FPS games, from the early classics to the modern triple-A stealth and war shooters. Each theme set contains unique world building blocks, player models, enemies (and bosses!), music tracks, skyboxes, special level elements (like traps and teleporters) and--of course--GUNS (plus bombs, bats, swords, flamethrowers, chainsaws, rocket launchers and much, much more. 38 weapons planned so far!). Assets from different sets are meant to be combined freely when building your worlds and the selection of content contained in each one has been carefully selected and planned out to avoid redundancy and to represent the truly iconic parts of the game it was inspired by.
It's important to us that anybody should be able to create their own levels. In the days of Doom and Build engine games level editors were simple enough that it didn't take long to learn how to create a whole new adventure for the player. The truly skilled could create impressive feats of architecture, but the rest of us could still create enjoyable challenges thanks to tightly-designed game engines that focused on making the core gameplay pure fun. In a game like that it doesn't matter how many times you test and tweak the layout to make your map the best it can be, or how abstract the level becomes as a result. This is the driving philosophy behind Gunscape. It's also the reason we've chosen to start by polishing the multiplayer experience in the pre-alpha demo, as we feel this is one of the best ways to develop and tweak the core gameplay.World Sharing
Of course, there's no point in creating great play experiences if nobody else gets to play them! Gunscape has a server to share your creations and the game has a built in map browser with filtering and voting system, so that anybody can have full access to every public player-created level, regardless of which theme packs were used to make them. The available demo (more on this later) has game levels we have put together and we'll continue to add more as we complete new content to help show how much potential there is for you to create some truly amazing things with Gunscape!Game Features
- Solo, split-screen and online co-operative multiplayer level creation! Build maps at your own pace or invite friends to help out! Jump in and out of action mode while editing to test your level on the fly or just to blast one another.
- Single-player campaign mode: play or create a sequence or branching tree of levels with or without a story. Build a whole self-contained adventure or a gauntlet of fearsome challenges.
- Co-op mode: invite one or more friends to tackle a dedicated co-op map with you or take a single-player map and crank up the difficulty.
- Multiplayer arenas: build a map with multiple spawn points and powerups and invite your friends or host a public game for some brutal online action using one of many multiplayer modes, including classics such as free-for-all and team deathmatch, capture the flag variants, king of the hill and domination/point capture modes and different tag/infection variants. We plan on including a lot of these, and to continue adding more, including flexible objectives like race to the finish which could be used to build multiplayer rocket jump courses or other types of challenge maps such as a competitive adventure through trap-filled dungeons, or hunter which awards points for killing monsters so you can create your own MP dinosaur safari.
- Cross-platform multiplayer: optional where it counts, but great to have for cross-platform co-op!
- Global and persistent map sharing: anyone can play the levels you share regardless of platform
- 8 multiplayer match modes
RICO is an arcade-style, first-person shooter inspired by modern action cinema. In the game you and a friend play as a pair of loose-cannon police partners, given twenty-four hours to crack a case as part of an elite organised crime taskforce.
Planning is tactical rather than strategic, players must react in the moment to shootouts as they unfurl, with additional extra time to assess the situation if they are able to surprise their adversaries. Ammo and enemies are plentiful, and combat is punchy and impactful, supported by an extensive destruction system that ensures every shot looks and feels great.
• Compete against the clock to solve a case in 24 hours
• Online Co-op and Offline split-screen play
• "Daily play" with online leaderboards
• Randomly generated cases, operations, and environments
• Unlockable weapons, traits, and mission types
19. Children of Zodiarcs
Children of Zodiarcs is a story-driven, tactical RPG set in the fantasy realm of Lumus; a world divided by affluence and poverty. Take control of Nahmi and her fellow outcasts, utilising a brand new deck and dice based combat system to strike a blow to the noble Lords’ and Ladies’ unquenchable thirst for profit.
Professional thieves on the trail of an ancient relic, the group infiltrates the glittering halls of a corrupt noble’s private chambers in pursuit of their target, narrowly escaping the wrath of the city guards at every turn. Desperate to find an escape, they seek refuge in the city’s seamy slums and brave the sunless pits of the underworld. Out to get them are heavily armed city guards, rival gangs and psychotic families of subterranean cannibals. Abandoned by the system and used by selfish criminals, these young companions will be forced to come to terms with their own reality. But be warned - in the world of Children of Zodiarcs, no one escapes unscathed!
Each of your party members’ attacks & abilities are bound to combat cards. Drawing different cards during battle provides you with ever changing combat possibilities every time you fight!
Empower Cards through Dice
Once you’ve chosen your attack, physics based dice allow you to roll for bonuses! Favoring symbols over numbers, these dice deliver attack, defence, healing, and special ability modifiers.
Influencing Lady Luck
To add yet more layers of stratagem to Children of Zodiarcs, you can craft dice to favour your play style, and re-roll up to two dice every time you throw. You need not fear being at Lady Luck’s mercy!
A World Full of Characters
Along the way you’ll come to learn about Nahmi - stolen from her homeland as a child, Brice - forced to survive on the mean streets of Torus; Zirchhoff - a charismatic bandit leader who employs young orphans to do his bidding: as well as many more mischief makers.
Each playable character comes with their own customisable deck. This allows you to tailor their skillset to the types of attacks and abilities you want to have in your hand during the heat of combat.
A Fully Orchestrated Score
Children of Zodiarcs’ music captures the feel of tactical RPG classics with its fully orchestrated soundtrack composed by the award winning team at Vibe Avenue.
Join Nahmi and her team in a harrowing tale of the downtrodden’s struggle for survival in a world where mystical forces are overlooked; and the people in power are solely concerned with profit. Do you have what it takes to overthrow a corrupt system?
Heart&Slash is a 3D brawler that is set in a world where machines are all that remains from the Human civilization.
You play as Heart, an innocent robot fighting to escape the grip of the evil and all seeing machine QuAsSy (Quality Assurance Systems).
But make no mistake Heart&Slash is a hard game. Every death is permanent and means a new randomly generated level for you to start over with a different set of weapons and items you can use, new enemies to fight and secrets to explore.
Heart&Slash is an indie game developed by a small but passionate team. We have a tiny budget but big hearts, and we are giving it all to make this game (our first) the best we can.
Features (on final release):
-3 worlds to explore and fight in. Each world includes its unique enemies an bosses.
-Dozens of different weapons and equipment pieces (more than 100 in total) to customize Heart and your play style.
-Perma-death, but a persistent progression system that gives you more options as you play the game.
We hope you enjoy Heart&Slash as much as we enjoy making it!
A company is currently in development of robots for the new generation - Botology, conduct tests for a new system for the remote control of robots. The purpose of the company is to help future potential buyers explore the remote space systems. The consciousness of the robot's operation is connected with a mechanical prototype of sensory organs. However, risky tests can and will lead to difficult, unforseen consequences.
BitMaster is a dynamic and colorful twin-stick shooter which design was inspired by such games as Geometry Wars, Crimson Land and Satellite Reign. Game powered by Unreal Engine 4!
You need to destroy the enemies and collect power-ups to improve weapons. Game balance changes periodically, which makes the game unpredictable and difficult to get a high score.
BitMaster is suitable for all ages. Average game session is half an hour long.Features:
- 100 waves of enemies
- 8 guns
- 13 perks
- 5 heroes to unlock
- 20 types of enemies
- 5 wicked bosses
- Only 1 way to escape
- Lot of factors that may cause troubles... or make the game easier!
23. Artificial Defense
In a nutshell:"It's a yummy cocktail out of a AC130-Top-Down Shooter, RTS and a bit of Tower Defense. It's surely different, but it works out!"
1 simple task:Defend your Operation System (OS) against intruding creeps.
The execution might be a bit harder, though.Features
- A new genre (RTS + Tower Defense + Orbital Shooter)
- 21 Offense Weapons (From Flintlocks to Neutron Bombs and Nukes)
- 21 Defense Towers (From Pistol Sentry Towers to Railgun Installations)
- 7 Hardware- Levels (Evolve from Punch-Tape to Quantum A.I.)
- 49 Challenges on 7 different Servers
- 13 Music Tracks
Firing off miniguns, launching Hellfire missiles, dropping incinerating Hades-Bombs and colossal asteroids, deploying mighty railgun and acid towers and spawning your own Intrusion Counter Measures (ICMs) to reconquer corrupted databases and firewalls are just some of the actions you can take while fending off the creeps. Earn RAM and upgrade your arsenal and hardware-level. Start as an analog punch-tape system and evolve into a quantum A.I. mainframe.Offense - Orbital ShooterThere are 21 offensive weapons available, reaching from outdated flintlocks, over maverick-missiles to devastating meteors and neutron-bombs. You can switch between three pre-loaded weapon categories and launch the installed weapons every few seconds. Each round you fire costs you RAM and each weapon type has its own unique cooldown so you must choose wisely and adapt quickly to different situations. But beware, aiming requires some skill. Creeps are moving targets and your projectiles need some flight time before impact. You can unlock and install new weapons in the uplab.[/b]Defense - Tower DefenseThere are 21 defense towers available, reaching from pistol-sentry-towers, over incinerating flame-throwers to powerful long-range railgun towers. In addition there are 7 production towers which produce your main resource: RAM (Random Access Memory). Yes, building up a small RAM economy is very important, in order to keep your system routines running. Towers must be deployed by an expensive capsule drop and you have to find the sweet spot between the right amount of resource production towers and the performance of your defense perimeter. You can unlock and install new tower versions in the uplab.Conquer - Real Time StrategySpawn Intrusion Counter Measures (ICMs) in order to conquer corrupted system-structures like databases, honeypots and firewalls. Databases e.g. spawn datablips, which carry valuable data and head for your backup-devices. Every datablip successfully arriving at its destination releases a certain amount of RAM, so you should do your best to protect those important but vulnerable convoys.
24. Zero G Arena
Zero G Arena is an online multiplayer, 3rd person arena shooter, with zero gravity. Players have magnetic shoes that can be turned on or off to switch between running on magnetic surfaces and floating. Players also have a grapple beam, which can be used for swinging or pulling towards objects or surfaces, as well as a wall jump, which can be used to kick off from surfaces while floating.
The mechanics can be used in combination for a practically unlimited range of manoeuvres. The zero gravity mechanic is supported by ragdoll physics, so that the in-game avatars react convincingly to forces and the environment.
The aforementioned magnetic surfaces can be at different angles to each other, allowing for interesting situations such as where your wall is another player's floor.
The game is still at a fairly early stage of development. I recommend reading the Early Access section above for more information on it's current state before purchasing.
25. Corridor Z
Ordinary high school, zombie outbreak and the bunch of survivors in a run for life.
This time you don't 'face' the obstacles, but the actual pursuit. Don't let the zombies catch you up, throw them the obstacles and aim for the head before they take the first bite. In the meantime find the lost recordings of the audio log and reveal where did the infection come from in your small town.
* Experience the most genre refreshing runner in years
* Get thrilled with the unique and intense gameplay
* Help the pom-pom girl, the jock and the jarhead to survive
* Discover the infection's mystery with voice-overed story
* Stock the awesome upgradeable arsenal: pistols, SMGs, shotguns and more
* Immerse yourself in multiple objectives designed for each of the characters
* ...and shoot down tons of running horror!
Be quick or be undead!
Robothorium is a futuristic turn-based RPG combining rogue like gameplay and turn-based combat. Lead a robotic uprising by playing the AI, choose your allies by taking decisions and manage your team of robots to free them from the Human domination. Get the best items for your characters and specialize them through their talent trees to succeed in an advanced combat system!Synopsis
2052. Planet Earth. BreakTech, an enterprise specialised in robotic construction, is flourishing thanks to thorium, an unlimited and innovative power source. After many years of exploitation, robots are finally protesting for their rights. But the peaceful movement is quickly escalating to riots and the human repression is near. Now seen as a first degree threat, robots are hunted down and culled throughout the planet. You, S.I.A, an enhanced artificial intelligence, have to end this surrounding chaos and build a future for your robots. Unite with the new rebel factions, which have been engaged in turf war for months, then deal with cyborgs, humans and robots to lead your own robotic uprising.Gameplay
Play an AI to lead your own robotic uprising and deploy your robots in many places from factories to highly secured laboratories with different objectives to achieve. Select the best robots combination to succeed in your missions and to overcome traps and enemies guarding experimental projects or top secret datas. Upgrade the skills of your robots with their talent trees to make them even more efficient and dispose them strategically to achieve victory. Craft your equipment with components gathered during your missions thanks to an intuitive but deep crafting system. Complete randomly generated campaign levels and take decisions to choose your allies and your enemies. Build your own factory, orbital base or hangar in which you can spread traps and guards to prevent other players to steal your datas!Features
- Campaign mode with different types of missions and a storyline
- Randomly generated levels and enemies scaled with your level
- Wide assortment of exciting environments, locations and fearsome enemies
- Deep sci-fi universe with a lot of philosophy and reflection
- Decisions to take to choose your allies and your enemies
- Visual evolution of your robots when you equip them with different weapons and armors
- Tactical turn-based combat with advanced mechanics
- Wide array of skills and Ultimates to choose for your robots
- Randomly generated stats on items depending on their level
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value thanks to the random missions generator and level scaling
- Online arena system with matchmaking and rankings
27. Cockroach Simulator
This game is about the hard life in the kitchen. In this unusual place many interests intertwine.
But the only war between humans and cockroaches is truly epic and destructive.
You can choose any of the sides and try your hand.
- Multiplayer up to 10 players
- Many different weapons for confrontation against cockroaches
28. This Strange Realm Of Mine
- This Strange Realm Of Mine is a First Person Shooter mixed with poetry and psychological horror. Graphic style is 3D mixed with pixel art.
- Old-School FPS action
- Explore Fantastical Worlds
- Story heavy
- Varying gameplay
- Original Soundtrack (Included)
Start off by creating yourself, then die.
In REALM you explore your afterlife. On your quest you'll find characters in different situations, with their problems and thoughts on life. You can invite them to your tavern, a safe-haven in the midst of all the chaos. You'll also meet Ulrich, a spiritual guide who'll take you through your experience as a lost soul.
You'll come across monstrous beings who are eager to put their teeth in you. There are several ways to rid yourself of them however, ranging from guns to melee weapons. Be ready to get your hands dirty and watch the blood drip slowly from the roof and walls.
This universe consists of both beauty and indescribable horrors, in REALM you'll experience both. Let's hope you have a good time, and who knows, maybe you'll learn something on the way..
Kill monsters with any weapon available, such as Pistol, SMG, Shotgun, Axe and so on..
Talk to NPCs to hear their stories, help them if you can.
Explore the strange realm of your mind.
You'll find yourself in situations that are atypical from ordinary FPS games as well.
This Strange Realm Of Mine is a feelgood game, mixed with psychological horror. From blood-filled scenes to poetry. From fast-paced action to dialogues of our views and questions about life, death and everything in-between.
Game made by solo-developer Doomgriever from Doomster Entertainment
29. Tales of Destruction
Tales of Destruction
Tales of Destruction is minor FPS shooter game
Tales of Destruction currently has 9 maps + 1 big Open World more to come. In Tales of Destruction player only target is to find hidden treasure chest in level. There are many other soldiers who try to prevent you to find hidden treasure.
There are 2-4 respawn locations where player randomly respawn after death.
The game has collectibles, such as ammos kits & health packs. So not to worry if you have low health or no ammos, everything is there to help you fight off those enemies. Each player is only entitled to 2 different weapon currently, Laser rifle & Lava Launcher.
Tales of Destruction has no story behind the game, the main objective is to find the necessary treasure and complete the map. At the end of every map, you will be sent back to the main startup lobby for you to pick another map to play
Project is also hole time under development progress and stuff is planned. Like new enemies, trading cards, more maps etc
30. Sure Footing
Sure Footing is a fast and frantic infinite runner about four friends saving their world from extinction. The world of Computra is under threat from the evil Ramrafstar and his ferocious minion Deletion Dave, who seek to destroy the partitions that hold everything together.
Play as one of our four heroes: Pixel Pete, Polly Polygon, Blip and Plunk as they outrun Dave across the disk sectors of Computra: to warn their friends and find a way to stop Ramrafstar before their homeworld is destroyed. Collect MIPs, avoid obstacles and overcome the challenges faced in the distant sectors of Computra.
- Four Playable Characters: Play as Pixel Pete, Polly Polygon, Blip and Plunk - each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Visit distant sectors of the world of Computra: Watch out for the weird and wonderful changes these distant sectors bring.
- Customise Your Loadout: Play it your way with a variety of power-ups and buffs that can give you an edge over Deletion Dave.
- In-Game Shop: Collect MIPs in-game to unlock customisation options, with over 100 items to unlock! New power-ups, skill buffs and extra costumes for each character.
- In-Game Challenges: Complete in-game challenges to build successfully unlock new content.
- Play At Your Own Speed: Finding the game too taxing? Or simply not hard enough? No problem! Our procedural generation system is designed to tailor itself towards a variety of difficulty settings that allow you to play the game at your own pace.
- Leaderboards and Player Stats: See how you compare up against the rest of the Sure Footing community.
- Single and Multiplayer Challenge Modes: Play challenge levels for two to four players and show your friends how to keep running!
Sure Footing blends the best of both classic platforming and infinite runners into a fast and frantic arcade experience.
31. Moonbase 332
Hello and Welcome to Moonbase 332
Moonbase 332 is an Arcade First Person Shooter by PatchNoteStudio. You play an old American exterminator. After a War between Germany and Austria in Year 2007, a base on the Moon was found. Austria has tested there some genetically modified Plagues to use it as a weapon. Your job is now there to clean up. Fight your way through the Moonbase 332.
- 5 Chapters, Each with 5 levels (includes boss battle, bonus level, etc.) (25 Levels)
- An absurd story (+Cutscenes)
- Some secrets (hidden weapons, items, rooms, etc.)
- The difficulty level varies with the player behavior.
- Liquid gameplay with up to 60 FPS
- The game speed increases with each level
- Health regeneration does not exist
- Ranking System and Online-Highscore list*
- Lifetime free updates*
*These features require an internet connection and/or a free Moonbase 332 account.
Visit our Website for more. http://mb332.patchnotestudio.com/ or http://patchnotestudio.com/
32. Proxy Blade Zero
Proxy Blade Zero is a beat them all with technical combat. You will have to think fast to defeat the different enemies you will encounter. Parrying, using your boost and being creative with your combos are essential tools to your survival. Mastering Proxy Blade will require both your wits and reflexes. Be prepared!
Do you have what it takes to stop Anima and his army of rogue machines?
33. Idle Heist
Welcome to the deep vaults within the world of Idle Heist.
Your goal is to take as much money from the vault before you are caught!
Hire and upgrade your crew in order to help you earn money faster. Utilise your crew's abilities for maximum earnings while online.
The concept is simple... Just Click!
Start by earning $1 per click and work your way up through upgrades and skills to potentially TRILLIONS and more dollars per click!
This is the perfect game to play when you don't want to pay 100% attention or want to do something else in the meantime.
- Unique Visuals
- A unique animated world to get lost in
- 25+ Different crew members to hire.
- Weapon and Vehicle Skins
Hire over 25 different crew members to aid you in your quest to beat the system and loot all of the money from the grand vault. Each crew member is unique and will provide a different amount of help depending on their level. Upgrade your crew members for maximum profits.
Your crew will continue the heist even while you are away! They will deposit what they have taken from the vault into your account whenever you return! The higher your crew's skills, the more you will earn while offline. Increase your offline multiplier by buying your crew members custom masks which will help them to be more undercover whilst you are away. This is the ultimate cover-up while you are away from the game!
34. New Retro Arcade: Neon
New Retro Arcade: Neon is an Emulator Frontend where you can add and play your own game ROMs in Virtual Reality. There is support for over 30 arcade cabinets, 18 console cartridges and 10 handheld games for you to setup and play using your personal collection of game ROM's and our Arcade Builder tool.
Click here to check out the Arcade Builder Guide, for help with customising each aspect of Neon including games, artwork, music and video.
Don't forget to check out the demo version of New Retro Arcade!Key Features
- Fully playable for gamers WITHOUT a VR headset
- Multiplayer networking allowing for up to 6 players in a game
- Customise Arcade Cabinet artwork, button layouts and attract screens
- Customise video files or stream from online sources such as Youtube to the Projector
- Customise music or internet radio URL's to casettes for the boombox
- Over 10 mini games including Zombie Problem II, Bowling, Air Hockey and Skeeball
- Packed full of usable objects such as guitars, drum machines and light guns
35. Versus World
Welcome to Versus World!
Shoot, stab, snipe, and 'splode your opponents to victory in this fast-paced multiplayer FPS. Here, the afterlife of a respawning immortal is seasoned by an up-down crouch.
Spin the reel!
Collect item boxes on the map to give you a random power-up or grenade.
Get Locked In
- Play classic deathmatch game types, or choose Siege to tug-o-war over capture points.
- 3 unique maps: Rogi Park, Web Island, and Happy Little World
- 7 weapon types, 4 grenade types, and 6 power-up types
- Thrust movement ability
- Basic character customization
- Assault Rifle (Burst fire)
- Rocket Launcher
- Assault Rifle (Full auto)
- Frag Grenade
- Sticky Spike Grenade
- Tesla Grenade
- Rogi Ball
- Grenade Cloud
- Big Heads
- Six-pack of Thrusts
- Damage Boost
- Damage Resist
- Speed Boost
36. Windlands 2
Return to the world of Windlands, alone or with friends. Armed with grappling hooks and a bow, soar through the ruins of a fallen world. Embark on a journey to destroy the gigantic titans and save the world from an ancient danger.
- Grappling hooks focused locomotion with parkour platforming.
- Variety of expansive areas that reward exploration.
- Single player or up to four player Co-Op.
- New Bow Weapon to use alongside the hooks in epic titan battles.
- Fully voiced storyline with NPCs and world events.
- Full Original Soundtrack
- Optional skill based Speed Run Races and collection challenges with Leaderboards.
- Multiple advanced modes, including "no hooks", "one life" and "hook anything".
- Collectables, Easter Eggs and Achievements that reward exploration with new hooks as rewards for completers.
- Support for Knuckles Controllers
Warbit is the name of anti-terrorist group which is found by all countries. Warbit Union took an oath to find and destroy all the active terrorists worldwide. You can join Warbit Union and fight for such honorful mission.Make a Team
There is many teams in Warbit Union. If you have friends which are skilled in combat you can unite with them and create a team in Warbit Union.Roles
In Warbit Union trainings and battlefields everyone has roles.
Assault - Medic - Support - SniperTactics
In the battlefield there are many ways to defence lines of both sides. If you find and break the resistances in those ways you can easily overwhelm the enemies.
38. Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted
Unlike the PC or tablet, players will use either DualShock 4 or PS Move motion controllers to interact with the door and light controls in the offices, pick up objects in the repair games, press buttons on the video switcher, solve puzzles, and activate your flashlight.
There are also new features. For the first time in a Freddy’s game you can earn collectibles that you can play with at the prize counter. Find plushies, bobbleheads, action figures and more!
39. Crowman & Wolfboy
The critically acclaimed mobile game comes to Steam!
Crowman & Wolfboy are an unlikely pair of shadow creatures on a bizarre journey to escape their own nature and find the mysterious "humans". Help them flee the planet of shadows and the life-devouring Darkness following their every step. Will the path to “humans” lead Crowman & Wolfboy to happiness? Will they ever escape the persistent Darkness? Could a real life crow lift a real life wolf over pits of mutant garbage cans? ... What?!
Crowman & Wolfboy is a story driven, level based, action-platformer/runner hybrid. The characters progress through a series of increasingly difficult levels as they attempt to flee their dark past. Throughout the levels, they'll collect orbs of light to push back the ever pursuing Darkness and learn abilities to better traverse the environments.
• Over 30 levels of challenging action!
• 5 unique environments
• Revisit levels with new abilities to find hidden items
• Three bonus objectives per level
• Find hidden items, unlock ancient knowledge and save the babies!
• Captivating soundtrack
• Travel through space and time in unique play modes!
40. Voxel Baller
Protect earth from destruction in this shiny 3D brick-breaking game!
The game introduces a new approach on the block breaking genre. Voxel Baller will take you through 5 different areas in its World Tour mode. Unlock all the characters and tackle the obstacles to master the invaders!
- 10 worlds and 50 unique levels
- boss battles
- evolutive difficulty: play the game to unlock more credits
- 6 different characters, each with its own special ability
- an endless mode for high score seekers
- 4 camera angles available
- full controller support
41. Five Rooms
Five Rooms is a unique puzzle game that tells the story of a lonely traveler stuck between worlds and time. Five Rooms is passing on different rooms and it gives a promise about enjoyable, hard and hours of gameplay.
As a gamer, you need figure out the rules by your own. Because this game will not give you enough info to figure out this. Only you, rooms and puzzles.
You need to figure out the puzzles and pass through the doors to finish levels. Five Room's gameplay is totally unique and every room has special materials so you need to find them and combine them. Actually it's basic but complicated in a satisfactory manner.
We're targetting a relax gameplay so there are no point, star, leasson, movement, motion counter and in-game purchases or something like these. We have added some tips to make your thinking easier and let you think how to figure out the puzzles.
- Five different rooms these can push you even make you angry when you try to figure out.
- Rooms will be able to figure out with your on the mark clicks.
- Different tricks and puzzles for each room.
- Useable room materials.
- Made with Unity5 game engine and it targets a relax gameplay.
42. Angry VS Android
Your name is Angry. Your world was captured by androids. You penetrate the planet of androids, but you have enough android police and jail. Save yourself and free your world from invaders.
A casual and plot 3D FPS first-person shooter, several weapons, many enemies, many levels and the world of androids.
WASD + mouse control
43. Master Spy
Throw on your invisibility cloak and put your reflexes to the test in this brutal precision platformer brimming with espionage, intrigue, and betrayal!You are Master Spy.
In a world of corruption and decay, you're not just good at what you do - you're the best. And with the aid of your prototype cloaking suit and quick wit, you'll sneak your way past a multitude of enemies and obstacles, all while uncovering a plot of conspiracy and intrigue that thrusts you into a role far greater than your contract promised.Confidential Details:
- Jump, sneak, and cloak your way through more than 50 challenging levels, with locales ranging from churning electro factories to mystical ninja command centers!
- Cinematic pixel art cutscenes pull you into the experience, weaving a tale of espionage, intrigue, and betrayal!
- Discover Secret levels hidden throughout the game, allowing you to change the story!
- Put your skills to the ultimate test in the unlockable limited-visibility Blind Master mode!
- Train in Novice mode with checkpoints that aid you on your mission!
- Jam in that cheat code to play any level and watch the cutscenes at your leisure!
Conductor is a puzzle, action-adventure VR game, It takes place in a post Industrial apocalypse.
You are on the run from Overcorp and on your way to safety. But to get there you'll have to take control of a locomotive and clear anything that stands in your way with the help of your gravity cannon.
Solve puzzles by using tools and wit. Defend yourself from the forces of Overcorp.
- Visit multiple stations, each with unique puzzles and challenges.
- Manipulate the environment and objects using the Gravity Cannon.
- Drive and maintain a Locomotive.
Game length : 1.5 - 2.5 hrs
Locomotion : Teleportation
45. What The Box?
What the box is an Online Multiplayer shooter in which players control living boxes hiding amongst regular boxes while trying to destroy each other. Run around with your trusty box cutter in hand or stand still and wait for the perfect moment to strike!
- Online Multiplayer Shooter for up to 10 players!
- Play in First-person or Third-person view
- Random environment box placement for extra replayability.
- 6 different game modes for different playstyles.
- A box cutter for up-close and personal box battles!
- Room customization, tweak settings to change the game!
- Original soundtrack by Thiago Adamo.
- Level Editor to make your own levels.
- Steam workshop integration for you to play levels other players made.
- Bots that you can play with while waiting for other players to join.
Classic timed deathmatch mode! You have 5 minutes to find and kill as many player boxes as you can, by the end of the match the box with most kills wins!
You only have one bullet and your weapon won't reload. The only way to get more bullets is to kill other players! You can use your box-cutter, but be careful because others can see it! The player with most kills by the end wins.
One of the boxes is the powerful juggerbox! Only the juggerbox can score points by killing the other boxes, but the other boxes must try to kill it to steal its power. By the end of the match the box with most points wins!
In this mode, there are special box 'kingdom areas' that spawn at regular intervals in various places on the map. By standing alone in a kingdom area, you will be the king of the boxes, and you will get a point every 3 seconds. If someone else enters the kingdom area, it will become contested and won't give any points until only one box remains in the area. By the end of the match, the box with most points wins!
Classic timed team deathmatch mode! You and your teammates have 5 minutes to find and kill as many player boxes as possible, by the end of the match the team with most kills wins!
Your team must retrieve the opposing team's packing tape and return it to your team's base! The team that retrieves the most tape by the end of the match wins.
46. Fast Action Hero
With its blend of slow motion, destructible environments and vicious enemies, Bullet Time teleports you right into that scene. Confound your foes with a well placed bounce, or unleash your rage by mowing them into the scenery. Shatter glass, dispatch furniture or collapse the walls on their heads. Move from cover to cover to survive as your defenses slowly shatter under enemy fire.
- Bullet time : slow time until you can see and dodge the lead flying past your head;
- 3D sound : hear bullets zoom past your ears and crash into your living room;
- Destruction : walls shatter and collapse, furniture and debris fly by! But your defenses are just as fragile as those of your enemies;
- Movement : abandon a wrecked cover or flank an enemy with the navigation system. Point to your destination and try to survive the epic run that follows;
- Localized damage on enemies, varied armor schemes, equipement and weapons;
- Track your health, score and killcount on your HUD;
Room scale VR gaming experience - HTC Vive required
Play as the attacking "SWAT" team to breach through enemy "MERC" defenses using tools such as the "Breaching Charge" or the "Hacking Device" to carefully, and precisely capture your objective, the enemy "INTEL COM".
Play as the defending "MERC" team, setting up defensible positions around the "INTEL COM", your primary defense objective, using tools such as the Wooden Barricades and Wall Reinforcements.
- Twelve unique weapons to take into combat, each with their own unique feel and playstyle and balanced so that not one weapon has too much strength over the other.
- Equip tools for your operations to perform feats such as destroying weak walls and structures, hacking and disabling enemy devices, slowing enemy advances and more!
- Play your way! No loadouts, no classes. Play the game exactly how you want to, equipping any item, tool, or weapon you want to use... no more being stuck with classes you don't like.
- Gamemode: Burstfire was created with the casual-hardcore player in mind. Step into a single-life, single round world, where if you die, you lose the game.
- Two maps are available : "The Compound" and "Convention" .
48. TUNNEL DIVERS
Welcome to your new line of work, pilot.
TUNNEL DIVERS is an online free to play action game featuring futuristic space fighters that are specialized in destroying hordes of robots in enclosed spaces. With plenty of ships and weapons, claustrophobia won't be the most dangerous thing in the tunnels.
TUNNEL DIVERS is free to play and has no pay-to-win attached. Play online with your friends and against other pilots without feeling disadvantaged because you didn't pay for any DLC. The only one who should be paying are the suits from TAC-CORP!
TUNNEL DIVERS is a lightning fast twin stick shooter, you need to keep your ship on the move while combating hordes of robots or enemy players. Only those with the best reflexes and aim can come out as the top pilot.
Play cooperatively with your friends in missions, run the flag in Capture the Flag or just slaughter your enemies in Dogfight mode. More game modes on the way.
Vaporize your enemies with powerful weaponry, from long range laser guns to destructive miniature nuclear bombs.
Completely customize how your ship of choice is loaded out with weapons and special modules that can give you an edge in a fight. Earn money by completing matches and unlock more and more equipment.
Play missions and competitive levels designed by pilots all around the world. With painless map sharing, you can join a server without worrying if you have the correct files on your computer or not, as the game can automatically pull level files from the Workshop or the server host itself. Using the Workshop is completely free, however you will need to own the TUNNEL EDITOR DLC to create or edit levels.
Enjoy the musical talent of Gergely Kovács, who composed a full soundtrack for the game. If you like the music, please consider buying the game's soundtrack from him, a link will be available in the game's main menu!
49. MEMORIES OF MARS
100 years in the future, something happened on Mars. Once frequently visited, it is now abandoned with some left behind.
MEMORIES OF MARS is a open world survival game set on the abandoned mining operations in the red planet, as the dream of exploiting and colonizing Mars has proven impossible. You play as a recently awoken clone who learns its lifespan is limited by the lethal solar flares that hit the surface of the planet every few weeks.
Tasked with surviving the barren wastelands of Mars, players must explore the unforgiving Martian terrain and build a habitable homestead while fighting off against a variety of dangers including strange enemies, harsh environmental elements and other human clone survivors.
Explore and Survive the Red Planet.
- EXPLORE AND DISCOVER – Explore over 16 KM2 of the Martian landscape complete with deserts, craters, canyons, rocky planes, and mesas. Visit over 85 points of interest including abandoned towns, mines, industrial facilities, biodomes and vehicles.
- SURVIVE – Look after basic needs including health, stamina, nutrition, body temperature and oxygen.
- FIGHT –Encounter and fight against unique NPCs and competing players that are always looking to interrupt your adventures. These NPCs are strange enemies left over from previous, failed, colonization efforts. Now they’ve gone rogue, and you’ll need to fend them off.
- BUILD – Building your own base will be a cornerstone of your gameplay experience. Build a small base on your own, or collaborate and build a much larger base. Either way, a base is required to for the ultimate project – surviving Mars!
- EVENTS & FLOPS – Memories of Mars contains a unique system of in-game events where players will converge and try to survive these events and thereby collect Flops. There are multiple ways to collect Flops, but beware because other players can rob, kill and loot your Flops.
50. Dragon Rage
"AHHH I'M A DRAGONNNNN!!! RRRROAAAAARRRR! ROAAAAAAR!!!! AHAHAHA YEAAAAAH!! OM NOM NOM NOM!!" - CinnamonToastKen (VIDEO)
"Dragon Rage is fast-paced destruction, like Rampage meets Dynasty Warriors, or Godzilla on crack!" - @laufman
Dragon Rage was in the Top 5 on Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=699931150
Had a bad day and need to vent some frustration? This game is for you.
Tear the #[email protected]$ out of a mountain-top village as the King sends out his royal army to try to stop you and protect his kingdom. The more villagers you devour, the stronger you get. Fill your belly and enter Rampage Mode where you can unleash mass destruction!
Devour enough villagers to fill your Egg Meter and you'll lay eggs that hatch baby dragons to help you tear it up and keep your destruction combo going. Terrorize the village enough and the royal family themselves will come out to rally their troops with buffs!
- Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Leaderboard Support
- Development Blog showing the game go from programmer-art rectangles to this
- Gamepad support
- Want to do a Let's Play, stream, review, etc? Sign up for a Dragon Rage key at: https://www.keymailer.co/g/games/27536
- Press Kit: http://bulletproofoutlaws.com/games/DragonRage/PressKit/
- Follow development and future games at: https://www.twitter.com/BPOutlaws/
- Or get in touch with me at: [email protected]