The best games like Pain Train PainPocalypse are:
- arrow_rightMass Effect 2
- arrow_rightPrey (2017)
- arrow_rightMafia II
- arrow_rightWolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
- arrow_rightKilling Floor
- arrow_rightKilling Floor 2
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! 2
100 Best Games Like Pain Train PainPocalypse:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (21)
- PlayStation 4 (37)
- iOS (8)
- Android (8)
- macOS (40)
- Linux (29)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (9)
- PlayStation 3 (25)
- PlayStation 2 (15)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (7)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect II is a sequel to Mass Effect one, following the story of Captain Shepard in his or her journey in saving the Galaxy from Reapers. Just after the fight against Saren, Shepard dies and drifts in open space. Being collected by Cerberus and the lead man, The Illusive Man, Shepard has to investigate attacks on human colonies around the Milky Way, and discover that now the Reapers using some new insectoid called the Collectors.
You can choose from different classes to play, for example, a Soldier, Adept or Vanguard. A cover system is the main mechanic in the fight, as you have to think about fighting your enemy strategically. Your talents have a global CDR, so choose wisely. With one little addition, now your weapon has a loaded magazine of bullets, and you can run out of ammo if not using your weapon properly.
BioWare sticks to the tradition of dialogue and reputation system, as your actions still affect your position in the world. If you act like a hero and help everyone you meet, people will like you and your reputation will be Paragon. Do the exact opposite and a Renegade. Whom will you be?
2. Prey (2017)
Prey (2017) is a single-player sci-fi first-person shooter developed by Arkane Studios Austin and published by Bethesda Softworks. While it is technically a reboot of the 2006 game of the same name developed by Human Head Studios, of which the sequel suffered a fall into development hell before the license was sold to Bethesda Softworks, there is no relation between the stories and universes of the two games.
The game is set in the near future of an alternate reality. You find yourself stranded on the Talos I space station, invaded by hostile aliens referred to as the Typhon. To survive, you must explore Talos I in search of weapons and resources to fight off the invaders. Along the way, you'll use neural modification devices to learn skills and psychic abilites.
Prey's gameplay loop takes heavy inspiration from System Shock and Bioshock. The game received critical acclaim for its gameplay and its atmosphere. Prey received one paid DLC extension called Mooncrash which introduced a roguelite mode and a free update called Typhon Hunter which introduced a multiplayer mode inspired by classic prop hunt.
3. Mafia II
Mafia II is the second game in the franchise about Italian mafia operating in America after World War II. Vito Scalleta returns from the war in Italy being wounded. As he returns and reunites with his friend Joe, he and Henry Tomassino convince Vito to be apart of an Italian mafia in fictional city Empire Bay. Starting to work for Alberto Clemente, Vito must go through every aspect of being a part of the family and become a big thing in it.
Even though the game has an open world mechanic, you won't probably explore it. Travelling to missions give an opportunity to listen to music of this time in America - Chuck Berry, Muddy Waters, Dean Martin and others, providing the game with a great atmosphere of the USA in its 50s. The gameplay has a variety of missions to offer, in which you can confront your enemies in melee combat, shoot them with different guns like M1911 or Thompson, or stealthily engaging your opponents. The game is pretty strict to the player reaching highest of empathy with Vito and every situation he's in.
4. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is a singleplayer FPS developed by MachineGames. It is the third installment in the rebooted series.
Set in the alternate 1961 where Nazi Germany won World War II, the game picks up right at the end of Wolfenstein: The New Order. After sustaining heavy injuries in the battle with Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse, BJ Blaskowicz orders a nuclear strike on Deathshead's compound in order to cripple the Nazi war machine, but he is evacuated by his comrades before the rocket launch. Blaskowicz falls unconscious for 5 months and is woken up by a Nazi attack. The player has to repel the attack and end the Nazi reign over America once and for all.
The New Colossus features several stealth-action elements, just like the previous title in the series. There are some major differences in the mechanics: now BJ can modify his weaponry on-the-go, dual wield two different weapons at the same time. The cover system makes a comeback. The Protagonist doesn't stick to cover, leaning out of it instead.
The game offers a linear storyline, but the player is free to complete side-missions in any order they like. Completing these missions is rewarded with new weapon upgrades.
5. Killing Floor
In Killing Floor you play as a part of a special team to fight off legions of cloned zombies. Horzine Biotech released an endless amount of clones from the facility and citizens are drowning in this waves of human flesh. Local police are trying to fight them back, but there is no progress. British government decides to build up a special team of fighters to fight off numerous amount of enemies on their territory.
Every level in the game has a precise amount of waves according to your difficulty. With each wave, the number of zombies and types will change becoming more challenging to live through. By successfully winning the round and depending on your skills, game awards with cash that you can spend on new weapon and supplies. High variety of classes have added a different gaming style for every player. You can be a Gunslinger and use pistols, Commando that uses rifles or Support that uses shotguns. Every class has their advantages and perks that can be unlocked by levelling it up. As the final wave players must face a boss with a unique mechanic.
Categories in common with Killing Floor: Action
6. Killing Floor 2
Killing Floor 2 is a cooperative first-person survival horror game developed by Tripwire Interactive.
The game is based on events of the first Killing Floor. A biotech corporation Horzine attempts to create military clones, yet something goes wrong and now the mutant clones are spread all around Europe. Governments collapse and the infrastructure is almost non-existent.
Up to 6 players spawn on the map in order to kill the boss. The players have to hold out 4, 7 or 10 waves of enemies after which the boss spawns. Each wave has more enemies and special mutants. After the end of a wave, the players can visit the trader, where they can buy weaponry and equipment. Players earn money and experience points for killing enemies. The more players there are on the map - the more enemies spawn. The difficulty level is also affected by the number of players. The only difference between singleplayer and multiplayer is in the number of players.
The game features a class system. Players spawn with level 0 and can level themselves up to level 25. Each class is better in one field of combat. For example, medics have a speed boost and can heal other players while supports are able to seal the doors.
Categories in common with Killing Floor 2: Action
7. Orcs Must Die! 2
The game takes place a few days after the events of the first part of Orcs must die!. The Sorceress is trying to escape from the crowd. And suddenly, mysteriously, a massive split opens up next to her. She crosses the threshold and finds herself in the Dwarven Mines, right in front of a War Mage who now works at the mines. She enlists his help in the fight against the orcs. But the two discovered that more and more cracks are opening up in different places. They decide to enter the rift and return to the Dead World.
You play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps The Mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
You have to defend new fortresses and mines of gnomes, as well as destroy tens of thousands of orcs and other monsters — at your disposal a variety of weapons, spells, guards, traps and amulets. You are given the opportunity to go through a new campaign with friends in a joint game - or fight for survival in endless mode!
The game takes place in London after the zombie apocalypse. London, according to the creators of the game, was chosen as a setting, because it combines new and old styles of architecture with a rich history. In addition to the architectural heritage, London gave the game a start to the plot, a real historical personality - John Dee, who in the game is called the author of the Black Prophecy, which is associated with the invasion of zombies.
The game has a place not only for battles for the immediate survival, but also for performing tasks to find the vaccine against infection - the player has to look for different places, people and information. The game encourages exploration, all the time opens up new spaces.
The player can find firearms, Molotov cocktails in bottles and even an indestructible baseball bat. Zombies are of several types: exploding, armored, spitting with acid.
Ammunition, drugs and other useful things the player finds on the ground. If a player is bitten by a zombie, the player irreversibly turns into a zombie - but everything that he managed to find and collect before, remains the property of this zombie. And in the next game you can find this zombie and take back your possessions. In a multiplayer game, other players can do it.
9. Nuclear Throne
Nuclear Throne is a top-down roguelike shooter, set in a post-apocalyptic universe.
Plot and features
The game has a sole objective: to reach the famed Nuclear Throne. The player controls one of the many mutated characters. Each playable character is unlockable through levels, and has unique abilities, allowing for different approaches in every playthrough. Each level follows the same pattern: kill enemies, collect upgrades, kill a boss. However, there are many possibilities for a skilled player, as there are achievements to complete, and daily and weekly missions, which can have different objectives.
Dying resets the game’s progress, while success opens up new mutations, weapons, and enemy types. There are five ammunition types, and many weapons share the ammo, so player often has to choose wisely. Mutations can be achieved through leveling up, with some available only to certain mutants, while others are free to choose from. Said mutations can emphasize on character’s unique skill, his weapon proficiency, or upgrade his stats.
Graphics and soundtrack
The game’s pixel art design is made very distinct and unique, as the setting of a post-nuclear western can lead to great possibilities for artists. Each texture, albeit simple, is recognizable and well-made, and the stylistics further emphasize the work of game’s designers. The soundtrack is a mix-match of 8-bit samples and Wild West themes, resulting in a very immersive and entertaining playthrough.
10. No More Room in Hell
No More Room in Hell is a co-op first person video game with elements of survival horror. The game is created by only one person - Matt “Max” Kazan. It was made as a modification on Valve Corporation’s Source engine.
The game tells a story about zombie apocalypse. The player gets a role of one of eight survivors. The game is said to be inspired by classic George Romero’s Living Dead films series as well as Dawn of the Dead, American Psycho and The Big Lebowski films.
At first, the game was released only as a mod for Half-Life 2 but later it was released as standalone title on October 31, 2013. No More Room in Hell was developed since 2004. It has two game modes – Objective and Survival. In Objective mode the player must accomplish given objectives and finally escape the map alive. With every new playthrough objectives on the man changes in a favor of replayability of the game. In Survival mode players have to protect certain areas from waves of zombies, each wave becoming more and more difficult. The player has to protect those areas until the helicopter arrives and takes them back to safety.
11. Red Faction
The series of video games, known for the destructiveness of virtual environments. The action takes place at the end of the 21st century. Humanity has colonized Mars and now is extracting minerals that are no longer available on Earth. The player takes control over the miner who goes by the name Parker, and who helps rebel forces with the uprising against the evil Ultor Corporation. The latter is entirely out of hand and violates the fundamental human rights: does not provide workers food and medicine and treats miners as slaves.
The main game mechanics is the GeoMod technology, which allows players to extensively change the virtual environment. For example, with the help of explosives or other improvised instruments. Unavailable earlier freedom of action allowы players to complete levels non-linearly, and change them beyond recognition. The version for the PC included an additional level of Glass House, in which GeoMod's capabilities could be used in full, and a multiplayer with 25 maps.
12. DOOM VFR
DOOM® VFR brings the fast-paced, brutal gameplay fans of the series love to virtual reality. Immerse yourself in the UAC facility on Mars and the depths of Hell, as your skills are put to the test through intense combat and challenging puzzle-solving. Play as a cybernetic survivor who is activated by the UAC to fight the demon invasion, maintain order, and prevent catastrophic failure at the Mars facility. Lay waste to an army of demonic foes as you explore and interact with the outlandish world of DOOM from an entirely new perspective.
Set shortly after the demonic invasion on the UAC’s Martian research facility, you are the last known human survivor–until your death. Under a top-secret UAC operational contingency protocol, your consciousness is transferred to an artificial brain matrix. Your designated purpose: restore operational stability and use any means necessary to stop the onslaught of demons.
13. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
14. Shadowgrounds Survivor
Earthlings were badly hit by the devastating meteor shower that hit the planet. However, part of the rain was crystals, which became a source of valuable fuel. When the crystals were over, the Earthmen found a way to teleport to the planet from which these crystals flew to Earth. People moved to this planet in considerable numbers, managed to settle down there, but when they extracted crystals, they accidentally opened the portal to an unknown dimension. The portal became the door for the monsters that captured the planet. Only a small number of people remained. They want to survive. And they are trying to regain control of vital objects.
You can play three characters. All of them have different abilities and weapons. Everyone has their own ways to fight for life and territory. A range of improvements allows you to acquire new weapons, sharpen the methods of violence and increase the stock of life. Ammunition causes more damage, resistance to poisons appears, there are clues about invisible monsters. Yes, it is useful for surviving earthlings - it's difficult to fight off monsters. Because they are everywhere and quite reasonable. This planet belongs to them already. Hundreds times increased insects and reptiloids, abundantly armed and perceiving people either as a forage, or as intruders. From mission to mission, heroes make their way through mountains of corpses, crowds of furious beasts and through territories that have become empty under the onslaught of aliens. And this constant tension is periodically replaced by exclamations of heroes: life is beautiful!
Krater is real-time squad based dungeon crawling adventure. The game combines fast paced combat, tactical squad management, crafting, and questing all seen from a classic RTS perspective.
While the game’s campaign can be played offline, there are also hours of specifically designed co-op missions to tackle with friends online.
Since release, there have been tweaks/improvements to just about everything else, from game balance to improved loot/item generation to a reworked HUD and smoother graphical performance.
The game universe brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings, and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of an impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the wound opening up into the world below. Consisting of an endless series of caves and tunnels filled with old world treasures and perils, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization. You arrive at the Krater with your team of freelancers to take part in the gold rush where people come back rich or don’t come back at all.Key Features:
- Co-Op Adventure - Loot together through hours of specially designed co-op missions. Conquer tough co-op bosses together and bring your spoils back to the main campaign.
- Unlimited Exploration - No matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore in Krater’s open world. Packed full of randomized dungeons and events, more than 60 handcrafted original locations, and 200+ quests. Locations range from small settlements to large urban areas like Solside City, a sprawling regional hub where you’ll find all sorts of NPCs and services.
- Achievements - Earn over 40 achievements online or offline.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters - Watch your team of odd personalities evolve as they level up and gain new abilities, equipment, better stats, and even incur injuries.
- Face the Consequences - Your characters must cope with the dangers of Krater - if not they will face the threat of gameplay affecting permanent injuries or even death!
- Craft Everything - From items and weapons, to gear and abilities, you can craft it all with an extensive crafting system.
- Unique Graphical Style - Krater makes great use of the new Bitsquid engine, which sports pleasing DX11 graphical features and lighting effects to create a one of a kind universe full of sun soaked towns & amazing environments, colourful effects, and complicated characters.
- No mandatory connection to an online service - For those who would rather stay clear of online gaming services and login screens, Krater provides the entire Single-Player campaign in ‘offline’ mode.
16. Nether: Resurrected
NETHER...IS...BACK! We have rolled back the game to Summer of 2014, when it first left Early Access and was still being developed by us, Phosphor Games Studio.
- Single Player enabled: It was not possible before, but now it's working, and it's hard! Have fun surviving the monster-filled urban apocalypse alone
- No more micro-transactions: all items can be bought with in game cash
- Multiplayer via player hosted servers! The old back end ripped out - no need for any login besides Steam. You control your community, and nobody can take your game from you again
WHAT IS IN DEVELOPMENT:
- Custom server settings: you decided how many players, how many Nether, how much gun spawns, etc.
- Modding tools![/b]
- Bug fixes (including playing as a Nether, which was always pretty buggy
Nether is a fast-paced survival game that forces you to make quick life-saving decisions in an unforgiving environment. In this post-apocalyptic urban world, death is waiting around every corner, at the top of high-rise buildings, and in the grasp of powerful teleporting creatures known as 'Nethers'. These creatures and the other players are real challenges to overcome, requiring tactical gameplay, awareness, stealth, and cooperation. To navigate this high-tension environment, you must use skill and cunning in order to scavenge, trade, craft or loot for food, weapons, supplies, and other resources necessary to stay alive in a desolate and dangerous city. Team up with other survivors and take advantage of group play, as a tribe, to complete treacherous world objectives, or play as a lone wolf in an attempt to endure the hostile environment. In the end you must decide whether to Prey or Pray.Key Features
The game's landscape is a beautifully conceived vision of a post apocalyptic Chicago, ravaged by disaster and time. Almost every low and high-rise building can be individually explored in a cityscape that stretches 150 blocks. Beyond the city lies the Wastelands, an unforgiving desolate landscape that is slowly sinking into the earth.
SURVIVE, CRAFT, TRADE, LOOT AND SHOOT
Start off, armed only with a kitchen knife and scavenge your way through an environment on a daily battle to stay alive. Beware the Nether, poor mutated souls who roam the city in search of human flesh. Scavenge for food and water to stay nourished, and search for useful items that could be crafted into makeshift weapons to help in your battle for life. Hunt and kill Nether to trade their body parts to the mysterious Cult located in the few markets that scatter the city. Over time, build up your skills and earn rewards for surviving each precious new day. But always beware of the other survivors who may be only one moment away from death, and see killing you and looting your possessions as their only salvation.
TRIBES AND TERRITORY WARS
Find safety in numbers by joining a tribe. Only tribes can capture and own territory, and the urban landscape is the perfect setting for turf domination. Compete with rival tribes in territory wars for control of the city by capturing strategic landmarks to reap resources and experience; prove your dominance over all other tribes. Spy on rival tribes or infiltrate and kill them by playing as a Nether. Ambush them from above by swooping in for the kill using the wing suit. Tribes change the survival experience by establishing a true social construct, with all the consequences of behavior that you would expect in the real world. Your actions have real repercussions enforced organically through reputation and standing.
PLAYER AND GROUP MISSIONS
Players can complete an assortment of individual or group missions to earn money, experience and reputation. Perform vital supply runs between the markets, work with your tribe to take down the swarms of Nether lead by the vicious boss Reaper that sporadically surge to attack neighborhoods, or keep the creatures out of the Safezones by working in groups to repair the anti-nether devices when they fail.
Nether offers a wide variety of character customization and allows you to play as a male or female character. There is a huge selection of cosmetic items and player taunts to assert your individuality along with entire outfits to play roles like survivalist, soldier and biker - or even just play in your underwear.
- Host your own private servers and control your settings and player population
- First-person perspective creates a true survival experience
- Meld of PvE (player versus environment) and PvP (player versus player) gameplay
- New weapons and items become available as players explore the game world
- Up to 64 players per game server
- Single purchase, downloadable client allows full game access without subscription
17. Killing Floor - Toy Master
In a free, add-on mod for Killing Floor, created by David Hensley (with help from Killing Floor originator, Alex Quick), you can fight off the bizarre and warped toys of someone's nightmare, that are hell-bent on finishing you off. All the standard Zeds are replaced with evil toys, set in the Devil's Dollhouse map.
Categories in common with Killing Floor - Toy Master: Action
18. Life Goes On: Done to Death
Life Goes On: Done to Death is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use the dead bodies to solve puzzles. Wanting to live forever, a mighty king sends his army of knights to find the Cup of Life. On this quest, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a sawblade to land the body on a button. Freeze knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground.
You’ll also electrocute knights to open doors, blast knights out of cannons, and even zombify a knight to be your violent, dim-witted friend. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In this game, death is not a setback. It is your only means to progress.Key Features
You must die to solve puzzles.
We hope you’re okay with killing knights, since this is a pretty twisted way to solve puzzles! Dying is your only way to progress. As you sacrifice knights, you'll figure out how to use the dead bodies with the mechanisms in the game to solve each challenging puzzle.
Morbid, yet comical gameplay.
You’ll kill so many knights, you might even feel remorse! But flinging a bumbling knight into a saw blade or turning one into your violent, puzzle-solving friend is comical. Trust us.
Vibrant, trap-ridden worlds.
Journey through 65+ levels within four vibrant, colourful worlds full of lava, ice, spike pits, portals, zombies, cannons, and much more. And there are extra-difficult challenge levels for hardcore puzzle-addicts.
Unlockable hats and weapons. (Silly ones, of course!)
Can you find the Cup of Life wearing a horse head? On top of solving puzzles, you'll be able to unlock amusing hats and weapons. Your knights will spawn wearing silly hats, like beanies and berets, and wielding even sillier weapons, like dead fish and spatulas.
Who is Jeff? Well, he's furry, cute, and lurking in every level. Will you be his friend?
There are awards for solving levels with the least number of knights and completing them in record time!
Life Goes On: Done to Death also includes a kick-ass boss fight, a map-integrated storyline, an armoury to check out all your hat and weapons, and other features that will make you laugh at death.
19. The Forgotten Ones
Through the eyes of Grobuskna Vladinov, you'll be taken through a ride that has stained itself to Grobuskna's memory.
Losing his parents during the holocaust left Grobuskna with many questions, he couldn't accept to let the villain be forgotten.
Having a father that worked close with the resistance during world war two was a big risk in itself.
But as Grobuskna once said, to let good die and bad live is something no man can accept.
Grobuskna is a detective, as a side thing he's been trying to keep track of remaining Nazi officers spread around the world.
Despite the fact that he knows who took his parents, he still doesn't know where he's hiding.
Until an unknown call reaches Grobuskna's office, an unknown call but an expected call that'll change everything...Key Features
- Full Modding Support
- Complex inventory system
- Flexible Dialogue system
- 18 different and unique weapons
- Terrifying atmosphere and soundtracks
- Multiple endings and 12 achievements
- Drivable Vehicle(s)
- Cross-platform support
20. G-Force: The Video Game
Based on the Jerry Bruckheimer 2009 summer movie blockbuster, G-Force: The Video Game puts players in control of Darwin, the guinea pig leader of the covert intelligence G-Force squad, and housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch. Use high-tech gadgets, awesome weapons, and pint-sized teamwork to save the world from an army of weaponized household appliances! Available in 3D on the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
RoboBlitz™ is a humorous, physics-based action game full of inventive gizmos, weapons, characters, and environments. Players take on the role of Blitz, a multi-talented robot who must activate an aging Space Cannon to save his world from a band of maladjusted space pirates.
- 19 levels of puzzle-solving and high-intensity action, set in 7 unique environments
- Humorous characters and unique weapons
- Gameplay entirely driven by physics
- Advanced robot simulation and control theory
- Powered by Unreal® Engine 3
23. Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood is a critically-acclaimed, beautifully crafted casual adventure game rich with horror, plot twists and shadowy intrigue. Follow the trail of a demonic preacher and unravel the secrets shrouded in the mists of Ravenwood Park! What happened to the abandoned camper covered by enormous claw marks? What lurks in the park’s shadows? Will you be able to solve the mystery?
- 36 achievements to unlock
- 30 collectibles (butterflies) to find
- Bonus Adventure: “The Redeemed Memories” is a prequel to the main one. Witness the origins of Ravenwood Park, and rescue your friends from the evil dwelling within.
- 55 stunning, hand drawn locations and graphics with many animated details
- Exciting detective story rich with horror elements and plot twists
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Picturesque setting of Ravenwood Park
- Evidence Board: draw conclusions based on evidence and clues
24. Don't Knock Twice
To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. Explore a grand manor house environment and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and wield items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you. Developed alongside the 2017 horror film, Don’t Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica).
“One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.”
Play with our without a VR device.VR FEATURESDon’t Knock Twice is designed to be played with our without a VR device.
Only one purchase is necessary, you will be given the option to play in VR or Non VR when starting the game. You are free to switch between modes and carry on where you left off.
A free VR demo available now on Steam for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift with Touch controls.VR LOCOMOTION- Walking Locomotion
- TeleportationGAMEPLAY AREA- Seated
- Room-ScaleSUPPORTED CONTROLSNon VR – Keyboard / Mouse, Standard Controller
Vive VR – Vive Hand Controllers
Oculus VR – Oculus Touch Controllers, Standard ControllerADDITIONAL VR FEATURES- Distance Grabbing or "Stretchy Hands" is an available option in Oculus VR Mode.
- One-Click 90 degree flip buttons are available in Oculus VR Mode.
25. The Masterplan
The Masterplan is an award-winning tactical squad-based heist game set in 1970s. The 2D top-down view gives you a great overview of what's happening at any given moment, allowing you to be a real criminal mastermind. Features hand-drawn 2D graphics and fun group control, granting you total control - at least until someone calls the cops and everything goes haywire.
During the game you'll need to heist your way through 20 unique hand-crafted heists in a persisting career mode, manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons and by making sure they are properly equipped. A test of a true mastermind will be to execute the plan to perfection, keep the goons alive, and walk away with the maximum loot from each heist.
Depending on your preference, you can hit your targets loud, or in stealth, or a mix of both. Keep the civilians under control, knock them out, or leave no witnesses. It's all up to you, just make sure you won't be there when the cops arrive - or be ready for a brutal firefight.
If you are hungry for more content on top of the campaign, you can test your mettle in the 8 challenge maps, built by the development team, available through Steam Workshop. And with Steam Workshop support, players can also create their own heists!Key Features
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
- Switch the game into Slow-Motion on demand, to give you time to plan and to give your orders
- Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
- Employ a variety of weaponry and gear, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
- Disable electrical systems
- Manage your crew
- Unlock and rob 20 unique heist locations, each allowing you to choose your own approach and play in a sandbox environment
- Discover, plan, and execute the greatest heist in the history of mankind!
- Access and create more heists and content via Steam Workshop
26. Hover: Revolt Of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
27. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
Sired in an act of vampire insurrection, your existence ignites the war for Seattle's blood trade. Enter uneasy alliances with the creatures who control the city and uncover the sprawling conspiracy which plunged Seattle into a bloody civil war between powerful vampire factions.
♞Become the Ultimate Vampire
Immerse yourself in the World of Darkness and live out your vampire fantasy in a city filled with intriguing characters that react to your choices. You and your unique disciplines are a weapon in our forward-driving, fast-moving, melee-focussed combat system. Your power will grow as you advance, but remember to uphold the Masquerade and guard your humanity... or face the consequences.
♝Descend into Seattle’s Dark Heart and Survive the Vampire Elite
Seattle has always been run by vampires. Hunt your prey across Seattle locations faithfully reimagined in the World of Darkness. Meet the old blood founders present since the city’s birth and the new blood steering the tech money redefining the city. Everyone has hidden agendas - so choose your allies wisely.
♚Enter into Uneasy Alliances
Choose a side among competing factions, each with their own unique traits and stories, in the war for Seattle’s blood trade. The world will judge you by the company you keep, but remember no one’s hands stay clean forever.
♛Experience the Story
Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2 brings the ambitions of the first game to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters.
28. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts
Contracts delivers tailor-made missions that offer a clear main objective with a fixed monetary reward, and options to complete secondary objectives for bonus payouts. With hundreds of ways to take down a wide range of targets, Contracts offers sniping gameplay at its absolute best.
• Play as a paid contractor, an assassin for hire and defeat your rivals.
• Open-ended contracts, bounties and side ops deliver strong replayability options to complete objectives and collect cash to redeem for upgrades and rewards. Beware rival snipers who won’t hesitate to disrupt your best-laid plans.
• Enhanced Scope Mode offers the most realistic experience of intense sniping with a wide range of targets and hundreds ways to kill.
• Redesigned in-game HUD and UI with tactical tagging system to mark your enemies for death.
• An arsenal of new gadgets to play with including drones, remote sniper turrets, sticky bombs and toxic gas!
• Show off your stealth kills and execute silent takedowns to be rewarded for strategic, quiet play.
• Battle the brutal wilds of Siberia, Russia and fight to survive the intensity of snow-covered mountains, lush forests and secret bases hidden deep in the mountainside.
• Play team death match modes online across brand new, unique maps that will test your sniping skills.
29. Killing Floor: Incursion
From Tripwire Interactive, makers of Red Orchestra and Killing Floor franchises, comes a multi-chapter, story-driven adventure made specifically for VR. Explore this detailed and immersive world alone or with a partner while fighting for your life with pistols, shotguns, axes, and even the occasional leftover limb. Travel through diverse environments, from creepy farmhouses to mysterious catacombs, in order to uncover who or what is behind the Zed menace. Discover what the Horzine Corporation is really up to and be careful who you trust.
When it’s all over, invite a friend to go back with you and see if you can pull them through alive. Good luck!
- Co-Op Play: When the going gets tough, bring a friend! Play co-op with a friend in both Story and Holdout modes.
- Narrative Campaign: Play through the five-stage, fully voiced story campaign to uncover the secrets behind Horzine and their relationship with the Zeds.
- Holdout - Endless Game Mode: See how long you can last against the Zeds in this endless mode! Increasingly tough groups of Zeds are thrown at you until you finally succumb. A new weapon, special power ups, and other mechanics are available in this mode.
- Visceral Gore: The Zeds you attack don’t just die; they get decapitated and dismembered as heads and limbs go flying, all covered in blood. You can even pick up these Zed bits and use them as weapons!
- Immersive Environments: Five different environments to explore, from high tech virtual training facilities to dilapidated trailer parks, each with its own threats and story.
- A Variety of Weapons: Chop, slash, shoot, and blast your way through hordes of Zeds with weapons ranging from fire axes to sniper rifles. Each level introduces new options for violence.
- Terrifying Zeds: Some Zeds stumble, some crawl, some sprint, and some shoot at you with plasma cannons! Each Zed has its own tactics, strengths, and weaknesses that you must learn if you want to survive.
Categories in common with Killing Floor: Incursion: Action
30. LEFT ALIVE
Left Alive is a spin-off installment of Front Mission franchise. Its events are set between Front Mission 5 and Front Mission Evolved.
The game is set in the year 2127 on Christmas Eve in a fictional East European country called Ruthenia. The plot concerns an invasion of the city of Novo Slava by the Garmonia Republic army (all of them are also fictional), an event that is known as “One Day Incident”. The plot is non-linear and is divided into stages corresponding to the stories of certain characters.
The game follows three playable characters of Slavic origin, who are left isolated in Novo Slava: Mikhail Alexandrovich Shuvalov, Olga Sergeyevna Kalinina, and Leonid Fedorovich Osterman. They have separate plotlines and methods of progression, but all of them share one goal: to survive in the fierce street battles. The game switches the player between protagonists throughout the story.
The game combines survival action with mecha simulation. Left Alive features wanzers, the Front Mission's trademark walking battle robots. They are delivered to battle using helicopters. The player does not only fight against the wanzers, but the game also allows him or her to steal and pilot one. Left Alive also includes weapon customization and crafting options.
31. 1... 2... 3... KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby)
Battle your favorite drum 'n' bass track, or relax as you fly through that trance album. "Ugly Baby" takes your MP3 music library and creates floating cities for you to explore. Ten years after the events in Dejobaan's award-winning AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! -- A Reckless Disregard for Gravity, technology has advanced to the point where individuals can create architecture with colossal 3D printers.
You've taken to building giant, kilometers-long aerial sculptures inspired by your own music, and are now BASE jumping from them for sport. These jumps are all about style and timing. Buzz those girders, groove along that building, and finish with a twist for extra points, all the while listening to your own soundtrack. Ugly Baby is currently available as a playable pre-release on Steam.Key features:Play different floating worlds built from your MP3 library
Execute stunts such as buzzes and grooves.
Tweak a city's DNA to warp them and create your own experiences.
32. Wrath of Anna
As a native of Earth, you bravely volunteered for the Earth Defense Coalition due to the imminent war with Empress Anna's remote planet of Drumgore.
During the Cross-Planetary War of 2021, you find yourself separated from your regime,. You are stranded on Drumgore and your main objective is to survive. Use your raw skills to gather resources and progress through this unique open world environment (single player or online).
CREATOR / LEAD DESIGNER: Michael L. Fiorentino Gutierrez (hamtaro-1H)
LEAD PROGRAMMER: Samuel Hall
MUSICAL COMPOSITION BY:
* NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING A PRE-ALPHA VERSION OF WRATH OF ANNA (IN DEVELOPMENT). YOU WILL RECEIVE UPDATES AS THEY ARE RELEASED. PLAYERS MAY EXPERIENCE GAMEPLAY ERRORS *
33. Pain Train
The subway has been overrun by an infected population who are lead by cyborg masterminds. You feed off the pain you inflict and have become known as Pain Train. This enables you to take on hordes of infected that would otherwise overrun a normal man. Shoot your way through 12 gore packed levels, complete side missions, unlock new weapons, beat multiple difficulty modes, and defeat all of the cyborg masterminds. Pain Train is entering a subway station near you, "All Aboard!" Steam Features
578 Steam Achievements
10 Steam Trading Card Set
34. Reflex Arena
Reflex Arena is an old-school arena shooter that updates the dizzying speed and demanding precision of a classic arena FPS with the power of modern gaming technology. If you spent your youth gibbing your friends in Quake III Arena or Unreal Tournament, then Reflex Arena is what you’ve been missing.
Reflex Arena recreates the lightning-fast twitch gameplay of the golden age of first-person arena shooters. It’s the best of both worlds: the speed and precision of a classic 1990s shooter, reborn inside a bleeding-edge 3D engine custom-built for the latest gaming hardware.
In the 21st century, first-person shooters abandoned the brutal purity of Quake III Arena and Unreal Tournament, but indie studio Turbo Pixel decided it was time for a comeback. There are no chest-high walls to take cover behind here, and no profound insights into the horrors of war—Reflex Arena is nothing but fast, competitive, first-person fun.
Just Check Out All these Features!
- Old-school arena shooter recreated in a gleaming modern game engine, welding 1990s twitch gameplay with all the benefits of modern technology.
- Smart matchmaking, support for group play, statistics tracking, championship ladders and everything else you need for competitive and social online multiplayer.
- Personal servers and full LAN support so you and your friends can play the way you want to without lag slowing you down.
- Classic gameplay modes including free-for-all and team deathmatch, capture the flag and tense one-on-one and two-on-two duels, plus mutators like big head, arena, and instagib.
- Random item drops let you personalize your character with hundreds of cosmetic upgrades, or trade them with other players using Steam Inventory.
- Build a custom map right inside the game, solo or multiplayer, then instantly test it in-game and upload it to the cloud for other players to check out.
- Customize your UI to show you the information you need the most using simple-to-learn Lua scripts, then share your custom UI with other players.
- Full Steam Workshop integration means you can easily browse and download community-created content.
- In-game replay editor with a full suite of features allows players to relive their glories and disappointments and taunt their defeated opponents with highlight reels and frag films
New features coming soon!
- Smart and adaptable AI-controlled bots to keep you on your toes when nobody else is around—use them to hone your skills before plunging into online multiplayer.
- Competitive seasons will reward players for their skills in online matches by immortalizing them on a season leaderboard and awarding them points to spend in the store.
- Competitive points earned in online multiplayer match-ups will be redeemable for cosmetic items for personalizing the look of your combatant: character skins, golden weapons, and more.
Turbo Pixel Studios is a small independent development team in Australia formed by industry veterans with decades of game development experience. Drawn together by a common love of the high-speed, high-performance, no-nonsense shooter experiences of their youth, the team came together around their debut project, Reflex Arena. This old-school competitive arena shooter is the epitome of everything the team loves: classic twitch gameplay enriched by two decades of advances in design and technology.
35. Zombie Panic! Source
Dive into the zombie apocalypse with Zombie Panic! Source: a cooperative, survival-horror first-person-shooter. One of the most popular Half-Life 2 modifications of all time.
Choose your team as the undead or a survivor. Enjoy their unique abilities, weapons, and challenges in this high-paced, action-packed thriller.The TeamsAs a survivor, unlock large arsenals of firearms, explosives and improvised melee weapons. Can you stop the waves of undead? Will you engage the horde head-on, or barricade and fortify while your friends play sniper? If all else fails, Panic! Then run as if your lives depend on it… for they surely do.
As a zombie, you’re free to hunt the living like the rabid beast you are. Feast upon their flesh and unlock your inner berserker. Heightened zombie night-vision gives you the upper hand in dark environments. Infect survivors as the carrier zombie (patient zero), to weaken their defenses, then sadistically watch them turn on each other. Use it all to your advantage to strategics, ambush, conquer and destroy your oblivious living counterparts.GamemodesZombie Panic! Source hosts a variety of game modes for excellent replayability. Explore the zombie apocalypse with:
- Survival Mode: Put your ability to scavenge and survive to the test. Easily the top player choice.
- Objective Mode: You’re on a mission. Whether it’s to escape or defeat the horde, you’d better use your brainz to find those keys, get the power back on, hack that computer, and get to the chopper! Otherwise… I think you know what happens.
- Hardcore Mode: For experienced zombie connoisseurs, you and your teammates get to enjoy pitting yourselves against extra tough foes, and even rougher odds.
- Assault Mode: Capture the Point. Points are awarded for completing side objectives, adding to the overall score of the players’ team which in the end decides the victor.
BitMaster is a dynamic and colorful twin-stick shooter which design was inspired by such games as Geometry Wars, Crimson Land and Satellite Reign. Game powered by Unreal Engine 4!
You need to destroy the enemies and collect power-ups to improve weapons. Game balance changes periodically, which makes the game unpredictable and difficult to get a high score.
BitMaster is suitable for all ages. Average game session is half an hour long.Features:
- 100 waves of enemies
- 8 guns
- 13 perks
- 5 heroes to unlock
- 20 types of enemies
- 5 wicked bosses
- Only 1 way to escape
- Lot of factors that may cause troubles... or make the game easier!
Heart&Slash is a 3D brawler that is set in a world where machines are all that remains from the Human civilization.
You play as Heart, an innocent robot fighting to escape the grip of the evil and all seeing machine QuAsSy (Quality Assurance Systems).
But make no mistake Heart&Slash is a hard game. Every death is permanent and means a new randomly generated level for you to start over with a different set of weapons and items you can use, new enemies to fight and secrets to explore.
Heart&Slash is an indie game developed by a small but passionate team. We have a tiny budget but big hearts, and we are giving it all to make this game (our first) the best we can.
Features (on final release):
-3 worlds to explore and fight in. Each world includes its unique enemies an bosses.
-Dozens of different weapons and equipment pieces (more than 100 in total) to customize Heart and your play style.
-Perma-death, but a persistent progression system that gives you more options as you play the game.
We hope you enjoy Heart&Slash as much as we enjoy making it!
A calming cruise, an unexpected horror. Welcomed aboard a luxurious cruise liner, you are spending your time enjoying this rare opportunity.
But at the height of the evening, things are not as they appear as a murder brings it all to a grinding halt. With no idea which direction to turn, blame is thrown around the ship in panic as the guests start to suspect one another.
As night falls and a cry echoes out through the ship, the true nightmare begins.
Search for the answers and save yourself and others from a terror you can't begin to explain.
NightCry is a 3D point-and-click adventure game. Click to move your character and search the ship. Interact with objects by selecting them. Make sure you check it all carefully, for the clues you need may not be easy to find.
But searching isn't all you will be doing. As you search, you will be haunted, and the Scissor Walker will be coming for you.
In Exploration Mode, explore the cruise liner for the answers you seek. Learn about the strange and often gruesome happenings that currently plague the ship, solve the puzzles and seek the route that will lead you to safety.
But be warned, searching through the ship's secrets will lead you to trouble and frantic escapes are the only way to survive.
Run, hide and stay quiet for it is coming, and maybe you will survive long enough to learn the true horrors of this oncoming evil force.
Please be advised that the current system requirements are still temporary.
39. Exodus from the Earth
The Intelligence Agency has commissioned you, Francis Rixon, to find out what is happening inside the Corporation's confines and to retrieve information about a secret mineral upon which the very existence of the human race may depend.
- Explore and battle through various locations on two planets, each with multiple objectives
- Epic environments with cinematic special effects
- Innovative physics engine that reflects the real world
- Variety of interactive and destructible objects
- Supernatural storyline and unpredictable gun-toting gameplay
- Diverse selection of weaponry, each with its own unique features and melee attack options
- Smart and challenging AI which reflect real life behaviors
- Multiple modes of transportation at the player's and enemy's disposal
- Internet and LAN multiplayer with up to 10 players
Categories in common with Exodus from the Earth: Action
40. Evil Genome 光明重影
Evil Genome was made by Crystal Depths Studio. It is a 3D horizontal wasteland adventure game (Metroidvania). It supports single-player and combined elements with wasteland world exploration, platformer, strategic combat and role development. You can use both ground and aerial skills, escape from barrage, fight with your enemies and collect game elements to develop your character. The story takes place in the 23rd century. You're under the orders of TLS organisation. Your mission is to investigate and eliminate those colonies which decalred their independence. During the adventure, you have to face to forces of different areas. Please enjoy this story!
If you have any urgent problems,please kindly contact me via email.([email protected])
Metamorph is an independent work of basing on "morph".Wandering in the solitude of the forest,eveyone can change freely the original body shape so as to adapt to the environment,or inherit the racial talent in order to survive.
FOREST Of SOLITUDEI entered into the forest,felt the generosity and sadness of life.
The sunshine is bright,I enjoy the cool air who under the tree.
The tiger roars in nearby,The wolves wander in the path.See the source of water and food consumed in the forest,I silently am willing to survive to the end in this game for the brave.
The environment is quiet and cruel.
--- how long can you survive?
Different forms of life, derived from the same source of life.
Who am I?
Animal life?Mechanical life?Light-collecter life?
There is no comparison between the animal behavior and the divine thought.
There is no comparison between the law of the jungle and the common fate.
Welcome to "Metamorph",here has the innovation of the origin of life forms - the soul world view to build,we together search for the meaning of existence and the value of life.CRAFT BACKGROUNDIn a parallel world without knowing,where over millions of years of evolution.Many animals had learned to walk uprightly,formed the world outlook and methodology to
creat their own racial civilization.These humans who had super intelligence through unique technology to changed their physical form,froming the animal form to
In the summer afternoon,TigerMan,WolfMan,LionMan,FoxMan,SnakeMan,FrogMan,EagleMan,and DoveMan go to the party together.These clever human take a group photo with having portraits of their ancestor,which starts the survival game called "Metamorph".
Extraordinary genius can freely change the permutation and combination of light,so as to change their outward appearance to confuse opponents.Having unique talent,they can freely cross obstacles of ordinary construction.
This is a survival game to prove your brave heart,surviving to the end is the only winner.CRAFT CREATIVITY
- rendering effect of forest scene,obtaining changes of 24-hour light and shadow.
- racial reputation system for advanced performance.
- unique freely morph system,different forms have different ethnic talent and properties.
- virtual intelligence system is based on humanity,any player's behavior will influence each other.
- interesting equipment and property system.
- the design of the stochastic system for a better ideal world.
42. Season's Beatings
Season's Beatings is a fast and frantic one hit kill FPS best described as first person Hotline Miami. You'll need to memorize enemy patterns and placements, and execute a meticulously thought out plan to succeed! Or...y'know. Just dive in and shoot some fools with a tommy gun.
Trapped at a never ending office Christmas party for WEEKS by militant holiday fanatics, you're forced to grab what weapons you can and fight your way out.
Blast through through 21 increasingly difficult levels, leaving nothing but a trail of bodies behind you. Shoot bad guys until you run out of ammo, then throw your gun in their face and beat them to death with a baseball bat. Then maybe even take their shotgun and murder their friends! It's all very much in the holiday spirit.
43. Age of Barbarian Extended Cut
In a world where reality blends with dreams, an ancient revolting and unmentionable evil has woken up, bringing with it death and chaos. Only courage, force and steel can bring back order.
Age of Barbarian Extended Cut is an action hack 'n 'slash game inspired to 80s, fantasy and sword-and-sorcery genre.
SWORD AND SORCERY:
Age of Barbarian Ex is a Sword and Sorcery game, a genre that can't miss such items as the big and muscular barbarians, the scantily clad girls, hordes of bloodthirsty monsters, a lot of gore, a pretty epic story and an addictive soundtrack!
In order to realize that, Age of Barbarian mixes many different elements together: Role Play Game, Platform and Hack'n Slash. Aside from brutal blade fights, there are zones to explore, traps to avoid and even small riddles to solve.
GRAPHICS & MUSIC:
Age of Barbarian use digitized sprites, a graphic techniques that were used in various video games during the late 80s to 90s, that nowadays is pretty uncommon.
But thanks to modern days, we were able to realize a graphics in HD and after a patient work of photo editing and hand drawn, the final result is absolutely unique and original.
Artistically speaking, Age of Barbarian tries to be as close as possible to an on-screen representation of the various illustrations of the great artists of the fantasy genre, such as Frazetta, Vallejo, Bisley and all the others good ones.
There is no epic game without an epic music! So we dedicated a lot of attention to choose the right tracks. We don't have any doubt that if you like Epic music, you gonna love what you'll hear!
◾ Brutal blade fight. Learn how to use your weapons, strike different moves, kick, parry, dodge or just roll away.
◾ Gore, Blood and Guts. Massacre your enemies, chop them in pieces, don't show mercy, you'll never receive it.
◾ Different weapons and items that will help you during your adventure.
◾ Secret Areas. The savage world of Age of Barbarian is plenty of hidden locations to explore.
◾ Huge boss fights and mini boss fights! Terrifying and obscene creatures are waiting for you in the darkness.
◾ Save the maidens from being sacrificed and bring them to a safe place.
◾ Beast rider! Some levels require you to ride giant beasts.
◾ Auto Level up system. As you level up you will learn new moves, you get more health, stamina, attack power and defence.
Age of Barbarians Saga:
44. PLAY WITH ME
See how a game created by the very Jigsaw would look like! Use the available objects, outwit tricky illusions and optical puzzles and above all, answer the question – will you dare to Play with Me?
An investigative journalist, Robert Hawk, together with his wife Sara disappears in mysterious circumstances. The police find only the wreck of their car. According to the suspicions of the investigation officers, a man called „Illusion”, a serial killer about who Hawk has been writing investigative articles for a long time, may have something to do with their disappearance. Apparently, he was very close to discover his identity with the help of his friend, a private detective Patrick Clark. Now, as a result of the accident, Hawk finds himself in the “Illusion” and he has to get through a maze of puzzles to survive.
See the dark world created by a sick mind and see who is behind that. However, you will not be alone during this journey – you will be able to win the gratitude of the imprisoned and even get their help with a bit of manipulation and favours. How will you use them? Are you ready to sacrifice your friend to get away from the trap? Test your human nature during many moral choices and secondary quests which will lead you to tens of endings!
Get to a higher level of immersion and use real objects to outsmart the harasser. Blow into the microphone to blow out the candles, make a hand gesture to light the match, shake the box (what may be inside?), open the jar (watch out because the eyeballs may fall out!) or attack someone with a hammer! I hope you have a mirror within your reach… And that is only the beginning of the surprises!
Enter the world of a dangerous psychopath and slowly go mad thanks to such a realistic system of determining the mental state of your character used for the first time in a computer game! At the end, chill out with some additional activities – write your own diary in a virtual telephone, read text messages or play mobile games – all of these to avoid going crazy.
And remember that thanks to some random elements each encounter with the game will be different! When you feel you need a challenge, test your skills in additional modes, including the exceptional survival mode.
45. Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space
Inspired by 60s pulp sci-fi movies, Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space is a first-person adventure game. Working as a night-watchman at a partially abandoned, secret research facility, you are knocked unconscious by a nearby explosion. Waking in the complex’s basement you look up and see a gaping hole in the ceiling. Escaping the damaged building is only the start of your troubles and as you begin to explore the base you encounter strange, unearthly organisms. Is this all because of some sort of biological experiment gone wrong? You’ll need to fight for survival as you unravel the mysteries and solve the problems that lie ahead.
- A 60’s sci-fi, b-movie inspired narrative, with plenty of mystery and suspense!
- Stunning 3D environments and detailed objects to manipulate.
- Realistic and atmospheric sound effects will envelop you in your surroundings.
- Adventure-style gameplay featuring puzzle elements and incorporating first-person shoot’em-up action.
- Twenty detailed rooms to explore; each full of mystery, strange visions and intricate puzzles to solve.
- An advanced physics engine making object interaction extremely immersive. Pick up and use objects as you would expect to in reality.
- Over 100 items to interact with.
- Unique hint system using a device to ‘see into the future’ to help solve complex problems.
- Multiple challenging mini-games and puzzles.
- Unearth hidden areas, discover Easter eggs and unlock achievements.
- Over 8 hours of challenging gameplay!
46. Hide and Seek
This game has two teams. One team is "Seekers" and the other one is "Hiders". The seekers' task is to beat they hiders with apples as soon as possible. The hiders in turn can transform into different object on the map. Their main task is to stay hidden until the time is over. To control the timer there are "turn on" and "turn off" buttons on the map.
47. Miner Meltdown
Miner Meltdown is a 2D team-based online competitive multiplayer game. Scour the map for minerals, upgrade your gear, and attempt to blow up the opposing team all the while avoiding monsters, traps, and environmental pitfalls along the way. Maps are randomly generated and 100% destructible, so every match is a fully unique, fast-paced, and chaotic affair.
- 4 vs 4 online multiplayer
- Randomly generated and 100% destructible terrain
- Over 20 unique weapons and gadgets to choose from
- Fast-paced gameplay using ropes and jetpacks to move around the map with ease.
- Bots, so you can play online or solo
- "Deathmatch", "Crazy King" & "Diamond Dash" game-types
- Tons of thrust-dancing
Two teams of 4 spawn on opposite sides of the randomly generated mine. Players must explore the map in search for gold, which can be used to purchase better weapons and equipment. Teams that collect more gold will generally have an edge in battle.
Teams collect points by killing enemy players, or neutral monsters. The team with the most points at the end of the round is victorious.
Gameplay is fast-paced, so hold onto your butts.
48. One Day For Ched
DIVE INTO THE WORLD OF OLD SCHOOL SHOOTERS! HARDCORE CORRIDOR SHOOTER ONE DAY FOR CHED BRINGS YOU A GAMING EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER!
Fight the monsters, shoot 'em up with your skills and powerful guns. Complete the whole story and find out the secrets of Ched's mind. ONE DAY for Ched makes you feel like you're back in the glory days of gaming, and brings you the ultimate in hardcore gameplay, interesting story and quest elements.
Use your gaming skills to complete the levels and kill all enemies. Victory will can be yours, but you will have to fight hard. ONE DAY for Ched will never forgive your mistakes!
UNSTOPPABLE HARDCORE GAMEPLAY
Fight like you've never fought before! Run like you've never done it in the past! Shoot like it's the last shot in your life! With the game's mechanics, you need to try your best to beat the monsters. Player skills mean everything in the world of ONE DAY for Ched. No saves, no health recovering, no margin for error!
BEAUTIFUL GAME STYLE
Dive into the story with the original art style of ONE DAY for Ched! Feel the comic atmosphere of the game!
HIGH GRAPHICS LEVEL WITH LOW SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
ONE DAY for Ched brings you beautiful graphics that can be run even on the weak PC! Rich level design is the game's calling card, and a powerful effects system makes the action even more epic!
MANY KINDS OF MONSTERS, BOSSES, WEAPONS AND MAPS!
Each level has four new classes of monsters (featuring a boss in each level), which can be killed with six kinds of weapons! Every weapon has it's own characteristics and firing type. You can use primary or alternative fire to kill your enemies. Each enemy has it's own strategy, strengths and weaknesses!
QUEST ELEMENTS AND INTERESTING STORY
The storyline of the game is Ched's adventure - a man that wants to free himself of his demons. The Battle is in Ched's head and only you can help him survive!
Categories in common with One Day For Ched: Indie
49. Moonbase 332
Hello and Welcome to Moonbase 332
Moonbase 332 is an Arcade First Person Shooter by PatchNoteStudio. You play an old American exterminator. After a War between Germany and Austria in Year 2007, a base on the Moon was found. Austria has tested there some genetically modified Plagues to use it as a weapon. Your job is now there to clean up. Fight your way through the Moonbase 332.
- 5 Chapters, Each with 5 levels (includes boss battle, bonus level, etc.) (25 Levels)
- An absurd story (+Cutscenes)
- Some secrets (hidden weapons, items, rooms, etc.)
- The difficulty level varies with the player behavior.
- Liquid gameplay with up to 60 FPS
- The game speed increases with each level
- Health regeneration does not exist
- Ranking System and Online-Highscore list*
- Lifetime free updates*
*These features require an internet connection and/or a free Moonbase 332 account.
Visit our Website for more. http://mb332.patchnotestudio.com/ or http://patchnotestudio.com/
Gynophobia is a horror themed shooter about abnormal fear of women.
Gynophobia is using classic first person shooter gameplay, to convey story about Mark, who is suffering from different phobias, including abnormal fear of woman.
- Unique premise
- Old school action
- High quality music
- Low system requirements
- Gamepad support for 50 controllers