The best games like Overland are:
- arrow_rightLeft 4 Dead 2
- arrow_rightDead Cells
- arrow_rightHuman: Fall Flat
- arrow_rightRed Faction Guerrilla
- arrow_rightRisk of Rain
- arrow_rightInvisible, Inc.
- arrow_rightThe Final Station
- arrow_rightHitman GO: Definitive Edition
100 Best Games Like Overland:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (41)
- PlayStation 4 (59)
- iOS (66)
- Android (41)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (100)
- Nintendo Switch (34)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (23)
- Xbox (8)
- PlayStation 3 (25)
- PlayStation 2 (14)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (10)
- GameCube (6)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (4)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (11)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (9)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA 32X (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (4)
- 3DO (2)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Left 4 Dead 2
Cooperative survival continues with a different set of characters. New survivors are making their way through 5 campaigns with an added ability to play through the story of the first game as well, using not only expanded arsenal of 20 ranged and 10 melee weapons but improved AI Director. Your surroundings and weather will change; enemy and item placement will differ from map to map, from difficulty to difficulty. New unique special zombies, placed in the unlucky for the player spot, can end your run.
High compatibility with community mods will allow you not only to add user-created maps but player models, enemy models, and even in-game music, which will help any player to create the unique experience on top of solid game mechanics.
Competitive multiplayer mods from arena survival to a head-on competition with another team of survivors are addictive and, in addition to the campaign, will provide you with hundreds of hours of game content.
2. Dead Cells
Dead Cells is a roguelike adventure title developed by Motion Twin.
Not much story is present in the game, as only bits of any information are given out to the players. The game takes place at a remote island, where the players take place of the Prisoner. The Prisoner does not speak, yet he can express confusion and frustration using his body language. The Prisoner is basically immortal, as, in case of death, his head disconnects itself from the Prisoner's body, and gets back to the game's starting area.
The game's heavily inspired by The Binding of Isaac, as stated by the developers.
Dead Cells features the procedurally generated environments that are typical for roguelike games, yet it puts a strong emphasis on exploration that is typically found in metroidvanias.
The players set out to explore the island where a prison was built. As the players come down into the dungeons of the island, they find various loot, fight dangerous creatures, collect armor, abilities, and power-ups. Upon death, the players lose all the loot they had on them. It is possible to find a shopkeep somewhere in the dungeons to purchase new equipment or have some rest.
The game uses death as a learning experience, as it randomizes the placement of enemies, so the players can't take multiple attempts to complete a level. The developers want the player to examine the enemy behavior and learn how to combat the enemies themselves.
3. Human: Fall Flat
Human: Fall Flat is a low-poly adventure game with platforming elements and physics-based puzzles. You play as Bob, a fully customizable character that travels from one dream to another. Bob has neither no background nor superpowers. His abilities don’t differ from yours: he can grab things, climb ledges and so on.
Every level consists of multiple puzzles that can be solved in different ways. You can push and pull carts, break walls and interact with everything else comparable to your own size. The game heavily focuses on physics. Puzzles’ solutions are intuitive and make you act like in real life. In their core levels are quite linear: you need to reach the door at another side of the location to get into the next dream. While at the first levels you need to find exits from tiny rooms, the further you go, the larger locations become. There is a lot of content in the game in general, and it clearly references the sandbox genre where you can do almost everything you want.
4. Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction: Guerrilla is a third-person shooter developed by Volition, Inc. It is the third installment in the Red Faction franchise.
The game is set 50 years after the first game. After the Earth Defence Force saved the Martians from the oppression of Ultron corporation, a new dictatorship had been established. Alec Mason arrives on Mars to earn money and meet his brother who is later killed. Alec joins the Red Faction to free the people of Mars from the reign of EDF and avenge his brother.
The singleplayer resembles a large set of missions in which Mason has to bring down the tyrannical regime. The planet is divided into 6 large districts. The player has to get all the districts under control and lower the enemy presence.
The main feature of the game is total destruction in the game's open world. It is necessary to bring down the buildings in order to complete story missions and gain reputation. A large set of vehicles is available to the player. The main currency of the game is scrap which drops from the destroyed buildings and paid out to the player after completing the missions.
Multiplayer mode is also present in the game. Players have the selection of six game modes.
5. Risk of Rain
Risk of Rain is an action platformer roguelite developed by Hopoo Games and published by Chucklefish in 2013. Hopoo Games was at the time composed of only two students from the University of Washington : game designer Paul Morse and artist and programmer Duncan Drummond.
The player is a survivor of the crash of the UES Contact Light transport space ship onto an unknown planet and must fight the hostile residents to find their way back. Over the course of a run, the player will gain experience levels and find a multitude of items to improve their abilities and eventually become immensely powerful. However, difficulty constantly increases with time and death is permanent. Through various achievements, they can unlock new items that will appear in future runs as well as 12 different playable characters. They can also learn more about the lore of the game through collectible logs regarding monsters and items.
While lesser known, Risk of Rain was one of the games that contributed to the launch of the roguelite trend between 2010 and 2015. It is notable for its unique gameplay mechanics such as item stacking and looping, its gratifying endgame, its approach to storytelling, its art direction and its soundtrack composed by Chris Christodoulou.
6. Invisible, Inc.
Developed by the Canadian Klei Entertainment, Invisible Inc. is a turn-based strategy with elements of stealth and roguelike. The game takes place in a dystopian future: in 2074 and the huge multinational corporations seized power from the world government. Invisible Inc. - a private intelligence agency and a corporate contractor, conduct sophisticated undercover operations and use complex AI system called Incognita.
At the beginning of the game, the security system of the agency was breached and most of the agency was lost. The remaining employee manages only to save AI, but its existence is questionable: the system can exist without connecting to a powerful computer for only 72 hours. Finding the right hardware becomes the main task of surviving agents. The player plays the role of their remote operator.
The gameplay is similar to the X-COM games: all missions are turn-based. Each agent under player’s control has a limited action point that he can use during the turn. Often the main task on the map is to possess a certain object. During the missions, the player can complete additional quests that allow you to open new agents and equipment.
7. The Final Station
The Final Station is an action-adventure game developed by Do My Best Games.
It is 2059, 134 years after the First Visitation when UFOs crashed on Earth and began infecting humans creating zombies. With many countries destroyed, humankind was able to repel the attack at a large price. A united government is formed, migration to unaffected regions takes place. Life slowly comes back to normal. Railroads become the main transportation method, connecting the last remaining cities. The unnamed main character works as a train driver. After he finished the delivery of special cargo, the Second Visitation begins.
The Final Station is a two-dimensional pixelated game that focuses on survival and resource management. The main objective of The Conductor is to reach his home to protect his daughter. The players arrive at numerous stations on their journey to look for fuel, food, and ammunition. The survivors of the Visitation can also be found at the station and be taken with you on the train.
While the players travel to other stations, they can interact with the survivors they had picked up. They may request food, medicine or offer a quest upon talking to them. These survivors will walk off your train when they reach their destination.
The Only Traitor DLC
A DLC was released for the game. It offered a different plot perspective, new enemies and instead of driving a train, the main character drives a car.
8. Hitman GO: Definitive Edition
Hitman GO is a simple to play, but difficult to master turn-based strategy game set in a stunning interpretation of the Hitman universe. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. This award-winning, beautifully rendered diorama-style turn-based strategy game focuses on forward thinking to progress through challenging levels and stylish freeze frame environments, to challenge even the most accomplished Hitman fan.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
Beautiful scale model-style visuals
Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
Categories in common with Hitman GO: Definitive Edition: Strategy
9. Ether One
A walking simulator or first-person adventure game from the independent British studio White Paper Games, for which the project became a debut. According to the developers, the game explores the fragility of the human mind.
The player takes control of the nameless hero who works as Restorer as an employee of the futuristic memorial recovery company Ether Institute of Telepathic Medicine., Whose task is to investigate the thoughts of a woman named Jean Thompson with a diagnosis of dementia. The restorer can project himself into one's mind. The game has puzzles, the essence of which is to reconstruct the memories of a woman. The narrative assumes several variants of the development of events so that each new passage can surprise those already familiar with the game.
The game was released on the PlayStation 4 and PC. On computers twice: in addition to the original release, in 2015 Redux version of the game was released.
Xenonauts is a strategy game in which you control a multi-national military organisation defending a Cold War-era Earth from alien invasion, using small squads of persistent soldiers to eliminate the extraterrestrials and recover their technology in turn-based ground combat. A detailed strategic layer allows you to co-ordinate the defence of the planet, using your interceptors to shoot down UFOs and researching captured artefacts to learn about your foes and unlock new combat equipment to use on your missions.
Xenonauts is a spiritual successor to the classic X-Com strategy games from the 1990s. We aim to improve the graphics, add new content and streamline the interface whilst still retaining all of the key mechanics of the original games. Devoted fans should love this game, but we're also keen to introduce the joys of old-school grand strategy to a whole new generation of players who might not otherwise experience it!
Please note that the native Mac / Linux versions of the game are still in beta, however older WINE-wrapped "ports" are available and known to be stable whilst development of the native ports is still ongoing.Key Features
- Ground Combat: Xenonauts delivers tense turn-based combat across realistic, varied and fully-destructible battlefields, against almost fifty different variants of enemy. Missions range from capturing crashed UFOs or alien bases to defending cities (or even Xenonaut facilities) against alien attack. You'll experience the chill of encountering a new alien for the first time and the joys of test-firing a new weapon for the first time. Deeply asymmetric combat keeps the battles interesting - after all, you're fighting intergalactic invaders with 1970's ballistic technology!
- Strategic Management: You will also be managing the defence of the planet, dealing with the invading alien UFOs with your customisable interceptors. You need to balance the needs of your funding nations with your own. Your funds are limited - are you going to spend them on battlefield equipment, more scientists, or expanding your coverage of the planet? Your priorities must be balanced carefully if you are to win the war.
- Research Tree: Xenonauts has an extensive research tree with almost a hundred projects to unlock, each with its own unique description and painted artwork. It slowly reveals the intentions and origins of the invaders, while also unlocking new battlefield equipment, aircraft and vehicles for you to use as you harness alien technology and turn it against them.
- Persistent Soldiers: Soldiers in Xenonauts are persistent from mission to mission, improving their stats and gaining ranks with combat experience - but their deaths are always only a single bad move away. You will grow to care about the brave men and women under your command as they slowly grow from green rookies into hardened veterans, but that only makes it more painful when their heroic tale is cruelly cut short by a burst of plasma fire...
- Detailed, Emergent Simulation: Xenonauts contains no scripted missions, just broad rules setting the pace of the invasion. As such, no game plays out the same twice. If you shoot a Scout UFO down over a polar area, you get a Crash Site mission where you can capture a crashed Scout UFO in an Arctic tileset. Commence a battle at night and you'll be fighting the mission in the darkness with reduced sight range. If your base is attacked, you fight the defence in a perfect replica of your base. A lot of time has gone into weaving the two very different halves of the game together into something that feels both natural and enjoyable.
11. Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Teleglitch: Die More Edition is a roguelike top-down shooter with retro pixel graphics. Featuring procedurally generated maps that change with each play through, you will never experience the same facility twice. Clutch your gun, walk down the dark corridors and enter each new room hoping those last few rounds of ammunition will be enough. Feel the anxiety, the paranoia and the sheer terror of Teleglitch.Key Features
- Over 20 types of enemies to combat
- More than 40 types of weapons and items
- 10 levels that radically change their structure every time you play
- 10+ hours of play time (it gets harder the further you get)
- Detailed database with full dossiers of each monster
- Scavenge random equipment to craft new and deadly gear like The Can Gun (empty can + nails + explosives)
- A sinister narrative filled with greedy military corporations covert experiments
- The risk of permanent death creates an atmosphere of fear and dread
The Die More Edition features:
- 5 bonus levels
- Additional items and weapons
- Upgraded and more deadly enemy AI
- Expanded dossiers and lore content
12. Ultimate Chicken Horse
Ever wish you were a wall-jumping, arrow-dodging, trap-setting horse, besting your animal pals in a race through a peril-laden obstacle course that you all built together?
Ultimate Chicken Horse is a party platformer where you and your friends build the level as you play, placing deadly traps before trying to reach the end of the level. If you can make it but your friends can't, you get a point! Play online or locally with your animal buddies and experiment with a wide variety of platforms in all sorts of strange locations to find new ways to mess with your friends.Key Features
- Online and local play
- Unique game flow, from strategic block placement to twitch control platforming
- 10 levels with different features (for now)
- Save and share what you build
- Huge library of blocks to create an infinite variety of levels
- Play as a chicken, horse, sheep, and other wonderful animals
- Fun, cartoony art style
- Sweet funky soundtrack
Please note: there is no "single-player" version of this game. There is online multiplayer, where you can join random lobbies with friends or strangers, so you can still enjoy the game alone! We have also added "Free-play" mode, which allows you to play by yourself, but is only useful for building levels and attempting to run through them.
Navigate miles and miles of tyre changing, fuel burning, carburettor busting, mud clattering terrain, through night and day, rain and shine. Adapt to whatever the procedurally generated world of Jalopy can throw at you.
Upgrade, maintain and care for your Laika 601 Deluxe motor vehicle. Keep close attention to everything from the state of your tyres, the condition of your engine and even the space in your trunk. Repair each aspect of your scrappy little car and install unique upgrades to deal with the changing world. Everything from cargo weight to the condition of your carburettor will determine how your car performs on the open road.
The rise of capitalism brings an economical conundrum. Scavenge for scraps to make a small return of investment, or become a baron of the open road and smuggle contraband under the eyes of border patrols to make a sizable profit.
Developer Greg Pryjmachuk worked on the Formula 1 franchise from 2009 through to 2014. In late 2014, Greg began work on this new driving simulation featuring the fictional Laika 601 Deluxe car; reminiscent of the East German “Trabbie”, it will need much love and care to keep it going on this memorable road trip!
Inspired by John Carpenter's "The Thing".
A helicopter crash left a group of explorers stranded near an Arctic base. As they try to find a way back, all they are doing is sinking deeper into a nightmare scenario. When they sleep, they attract a terrifying force that sucks the life out of their bodies, but the longer they battle exhaustion and stay awake, the less likely they are to survive...
As the survivors try to sleep just enough to stave off fatigue without dying, they slowly go mad and eventually reach the point where they can no longer trust their senses. In time, they can't even tell the difference between reality and a hallucination.
Guide the survivors through a randomly generated Arctic base, overcome the severe climate and fight the unfathomable!
Gameplay involving an extreme climate
Randomly generated levels
15 characters with unique skills and abilities
Tons of quests, game events and plot twists
Altered perception of reality: you cannot trust what you see
15. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo... "The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game I’ve ever seen." -Dread Central).
8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.
Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
4 more DLC Expansions for 52 more puzzles, and 4 new Jasons!
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy's past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Thomas Brush, creator of award winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game's creator.
Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo's death.
Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across
a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of
Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast,
blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach,
survival will not be easy!
Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the
objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of
Resources are tough to come at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris
floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves.
However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-
eating shark determined to end your voyage!
● Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
● Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
● Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
● Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
● Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
● Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean.
Categories in common with Raft: Adventure
• Includes BRUTAL content such as ‘The Brute’ playable character, ‘The Dark Forest’ outdoor environment, and much more.
• A 3D ACTION ROGUE-LIKE. Combines fast third-person combat with permadeath dungeon-delving for a game that’s diabolically hardcore. Anticipate enemy attack patterns, time your actions for maximum effect, and use smart combinations of light, heavy, and power attacks to defeat your enemies.
• EXPLORE AN EVER-SHIFTING DUNGEON. Every playthrough offers new locations to discover, new threats to face, new traps to avoid, new items to craft, and new treasures to uncover.
• DEFEAT HORDES OF DEADLY ENEMIES. Face ever-deadlier threats as you go deeper into the dungeon. Gemeaters, Changelings, Hoardmen, Fire Djinns, and many more exist only to kill you.
• TEAM-UP IN 2 - 4 PLAYER CO-OP. Drop into multiplayer games and fight side-by-side, revive fallen comrades, and share valuable treasures as you face the dangers together.
1 player, 2-4 Network Players, 4GB HDD min size, DUALSHOCK4, Remote Play, Online (Optional)
19. Breach & Clear
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy simulation to PC, Mac and Linux! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, Germany's KSK, Canada’s JTF2, UK SAS, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponents through superior tactics and training. The Steam version of Breach & Clear includes all the premium content from the original mobile game at no additional cost.FULL CUSTOMIZATION
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBATDeveloped with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
OverviewIn the "Taiwu" Universe, besides playing as a "successor of Taiwu", you will live your life in many different ways: being kind, evil, or somewhere between. You can visit the sects and gangs around the world and learn the various martial art styles; you can choose to make sworn brothers or blood feud; you can establish a village of your own and run various businesses; or you can settle down with your love and enter parenthood. Eventually, you will face the greatest enemy of the "Taiwu" family and determine the fate of the entire world.The Unknown World (Jianghu)Each "Taiwu" world you create will be unique with the randomly generated maps, NPCs, and enemies. Every time you start the game, it will be a brand new adventure.You can learn thousands of martial art techniques from 15 different sects and gangs; you can also learn hundreds of traditional Chinese skills from the countless NPCs.The Combination of Diverse Game MechanicsBesides classic RPG, The Scroll of Taiwu has combined the elements of many different genres, such as the randomness from Roguelike games;
You can also find elements of business simulation games: constructing, resource gathering, expanding, managing, crafting, maintaining, etc.
Catch the most combative "Grand General" and have a battle of insects with the abbot of the Shaolin Temple!"Lifelike" NPCsThere are thousands of NPCs who have their own relationships and experiences; you can form any kind of relationships with them and even decide whether they live or die.
You will have children with your spouse.Coach your successor and teach him/her all your skills.Find your love from a past life.Detailed CraftingWith resource gathering, crafting, maintaining and Chinese alchemy, you can totally make any kind of weapons, armors, and elixirs with your own hands.Pick up an envenomed weapon, put up an envenomed cloth, and eat the envenomed antidote. Realistic BattlesThe original battle system will show you the design of "counter striking", "even a stick can be a sword", and "long weapons bring power; short weapons bring danger".Each time you attack, the damage will be applied to a different part of your opponent's body.With your martial art techniques, run your internal force and practice your skills and strategies.
21. Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
A killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
Experience a new dimension of gut-churning terror as an unspeakable force of skull-faced killing maims and murders his way through smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing young adults. No teenager is safe in the summer horror blockbuster smash hit of 1984.
This special console-only Butcher's Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp EVER! More puzzles. More killers. More gore.
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Intense finger action! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as "Skullface" and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as "Jessica"
22. Shattered Planet
Explore a dangerous planet that's different every time and try to survive!
The Galactic Union's job for you is clear: research the alien wildlife -- for science! However, in this case, researching may include lasers, explosions, hungry aliens, space sushi, and other similarly delicious-or-terrifying hazards. In-between missions, use scrap metal you've collected to upgrade your stats.
Whether you survive or die, you'll come away better than you started!
- Completely procedurally generated levels
- 200+ items, from swords to cookies to grenades
- Alien monsters to fight or befriend
- Everyone gets the same Daily Challenge - compare your progress with your friends
- Class system - each clone skin has a different advantage
- Pet cloning - maintain your companions' DNA in their own clone vats
23. Demolition Inc.
Demolition, Inc. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
Navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which fall onto other high-rises, and exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
Demolition, Inc. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Every time you play will have a unique experience.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like the other.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way you can manage to tear down whole cities before the army arrives!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way. Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy on city after the other. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district to rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Go mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction anew over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community. Play against the clock or try to make as many points as possible by demolishing districts in a creative way!
single player & online multi-player awesomeness! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action!
It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own
little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the
usual story, but with many very interesting twists.
Play a purely defense game in various modes on a sweet selection of levels, or go into Skirmish
mode and play a new type of TD game against either the computer or another human opponent.
That’s right.. Two way REAL-TIME TD against the computer or a real person!
It’s TD like you’ve never seen or experienced before.Key Features:
- 35 local Single-player Defense levels in ranging difficulties from beginner to insane
- 25 local Real-time Multi-player Skirmish levels (play One v.s One against AI or another Human)
- 9 local Real-time Multi-player 6 way online Mayhem levels
- No static towers... Your towers are actually Cubemen. Place them and move them around at will.
- Real 3D environments with Height, Cross overs, bridges and floating platforms.
- 6 Single-player Defense modes to choose from with local and online leader boards
- Online Leader-boards and Statistic tracking
- 41 Achievements to earn
- Clean, rich and simplistic visuals that keep the focus on the strategy
25. Tiny Brains
"Tiny Brains" is a cooperative action puzzler that follows four super-powered lab animals in their attempt to escape a mad scientist's experiments. In this joyously chaotic multiplayer game, the four "Tiny Brains" must combine their unique physics-based powers to navigate through a trick-ridden maze. All of the puzzles in "Tiny Brains" can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The game has competitive and challenging fast paced communicative play along with simple controls so players of any level can jump right in.
Key Gameplay Features
- Cooperative Gaming: Tiny Brains requires players to collaborate and put their heads together to overcome physics-based obstacles. With each player controlling a different superpower – Create, Force, Vortex and Teleport – the Tiny Brains must work as a team to move forward and escape the scientist’s deadly labyrinth of mazes.
- Play It Your Way: All of the puzzles in Tiny Brains can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The co-op level design creates dynamic, emergent gameplay, whether advancing through the campaign mode, beating time-based challenges, or competing in endless levels.
- Whimsical World: To escape the mad scientist’s lair, players explore a colorful world of Popsicle stick-like ice pops, duct tape, tiny cages and Rube Goldberg machines. The zany art style gives rise to a slew of slightly mutated, yet oddly cute, playable characters.
- Hardcore to Casual: Tiny Brains eggs on hardcore gamers with competitive leaderboards and fast-paced communicative play, challenging them to combine their powers as efficiently as possible. At the same time, the game has simple controls and physics-based mechanics that make it easy for casual and less-experienced gamers to jump right in.
26. Toby: The Secret Mine
Toby: The Secret Mine
A challenging puzzle platformer inspired by games like Limbo and Badland.
A peaceful way of life in a small village in the mountains was thrown into disorder. Someone has kidnapped most of it’s residents. A couple of brave hearts tried to rescue their friends but none of them has returned. Little Toby didn’t want to just sit and wait so he decided to find them by himself. He went to the near deep forest but he soon realized this is just a beginning of a big adventure.
Go with Toby on an eerie adventure in a dark and creepy world full of dangerous situations, enemies and challenging puzzles.Features:
- Various beautifully handcrafted environments and great visual effects
- Lots Of Different Puzzles
- Many dangerous and challenging traps and enemies
- Controller support
- Many hours of fun
Get lost in the shadows and pray you find your way out.
27. Survivor Squad
Survivor Squad is a Strategy Action game where you control a Squad of up to four survivors and guide them through a highly randomized world looking for supplies to aid you on your journey.
Scavenge for supplies in every corner of every building, craft your gear, pick your skills and loadout while keeping your Squad alive by covering every corner and moving as a group.
It is a game that encourages quick thinking and fast paced play since you need to pay attention to all of your squad mates. If you leave someone behind, chances are they will be pounced on and die. Move as a Squad and cover every corner.
Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.Features:
- Top Down 2d Strategy Action
- Use Melee weapons to take down enemies silently or go guns blazing
- Scavenge buildings for materials to craft your gear
- Equip Gadgets to assist you in combat
- Highly randomized world providing infinite possibilities
- Capture Infected buildings and defend them from the horde
- Several types of Special Infected that must be dealt with quickly
- Rename your Survivors to have a more intense personal experience
- Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.
Certain events require you to move around a building while fighting off a horde, you must keep a close eye on your squad or they will perish one by one.
Various types of Special Infected have abilities such as Blinding Powder or Acid Pool that encourage you to quickly move your Survivors while making sure they are never alone
In campaign mode you can capture infected buildings that generate resources but must be defended from horde invasionsCampaign:Play through a highly randomized world following a simple storyline with unique events and a conclusion.Survival:Score based mode, go through as many randomly generated buildings as you can never looking back.Death Lab:Equip your Survivor Squad with a limited budget and take them through a collapsed Lab. Good micro management of your Squad is essential to your survival.Multiplayer:The new Multiplayer mode is a 1v1 scenario (Online/LAN) where one player controls the Survivors and another player controls the Infected. The Survivors must reach the extraction zone and the Infected must stop them by spawning various types of Infected around them. Will the survivors reach their extraction zone alive and well or will they be devoured along the way? It's up to you!
Block’hood is a neighborhood-building simulator that celebrates the diversity and experimentation of cities and the unique ecosystems within them. Budding city planners will have access to 200+ building blocks to arrange and combine and to create unique neighborhoods and discover the implications of their designs. The game will embark on a story of ecology and understanding as additional resources are always needed to unlock new blocks, configurations, and combinations to create more prosperous neighborhoods. Throughout the design process, players will need to avoid the decay of their city blocks by making sure each unit doesn’t run out of resources and become a strain on the complimentary units around them.
Envision Your Neighborhood: Consider what Blocks are necessary for your neighborhood to thrive. There are no boundaries of what you can create with an expanding library of 200+ blocks.
Generate Resources: Each Block you create has inputs and outputs and by understanding how each block is dependent on other blocks, you can create a productive network. Optimize your production and generate abundant resources for the dozens of intricate symbiotic relationships in your neighborhood
Avoid Decay: If blocks don't receive the inputs they need, they will decay over time and slowly become abandoned or destroyed. Once a block is abandoned or destroyed, you will have to remove it and avoid it from making other blocks decay further. Be careful as seeking an utopian neighborhood carelessly, can lead to dystopia.
Unique Modes: Neighborhood designers can enjoy the new Story Mode, Sandbox Mode, and Challenge Mode with modes for unique and engaging experience for players of all types.
29. Richard & Alice
Richard and Alice are prisoners. Both their cells have a leather sofa and a state-of-the-art computer. But only Richard’s has a TV.
Outside, the snow falls. It has done for some time. Elsewhere, they say, parts of the world have been rendered an inhospitable desert, the earth parched and cracked. People live in the zones now. The lucky ones, anyway.
Richard and Alice have secrets.
Created by Lewis Denby and Ashton Raze, whose games journalism credits include the likes of Eurogamer, Gamespot and the Telegraph, Richard & Alice is a riveting mystery story about family, desperation and the weather – all set to the beat of an indie adventure game.
In Eidolon, you start as a new student at Eidolon University. You're asked to introduce yourself to the new students. In doing so, you'll learn more about them, the true nature of the university, and yourself.
Eidolon University has a 2-3 hour playtime but no two playthroughs will ever be the same due to extensive dialogue options and as many as sixteen unique endings per character. You play as a new student at Eidolon university. As you interact with the other students (by clicking on them in whatever order you choose), you will have extensive branching dialogue options that unlock new areas, raise affection, and unlock special endings.
This download includes the full game, free to play, with no additional content expansions anticipated. Play for free now and forever.
Some of the characters you will meet while playing include:
Erica (not-datable) – A bubbly sorority sister who'd love to party and make memories with you – or drink too much and forget them.
Melody (datable) – She's hoping to save the world – and would love help picking up litter or protesting the new power plant, especially with an attractive student like you! If only she could find a way to graduate from the university and make a more meaningful impact...
Vivian (datable) – Voted most likely to succeed. She'll apply that same ambition in dating you and in trying to escape from Eidolon.
Adrianna (datable) – The resident romantic, hoping to have her own happily ever after. Can you give her the romance she longs for or will she be forced to take matters into her own hands?
Brooke (datable) – Athletic and skeptical about love – can you work your way into her heart? Or better yet, give her the adventure she craves?
Claire (datable) – Curious about everything, she's eager to experiment with you in all kinds of ways. But her greatest experiment will be determining the true nature of her world.
Reia (datable) – More interested in books than romance, can you find a philosophy that incorporates love? Or one that explains who - what - she really is?
Sophia (non-datable) – The school's guidance counselor may have answers to the mysteries of the university – or at least towards better understanding why you seek them.
Stonehearth is a game about exploration and survival in an epic fantasy setting. Your job is to help a small group of settlers survive and carve out a place for themselves in a hostile land. You’ll need to establish a food supply, build shelter, defend your people, and find a way to grow and expand, facing challenges at every step.
Starting from procedurally generated terrain with dynamic AI encounters, Stonehearth combines city sim and good old combat with infinite building possibilities. It’s designed to be moddable at every level, from your city to the people and creatures inhabiting the world, and will ship with the tools and documentation for you to add your own customizations to the game, and share them with friends.Build and Grow Your City
The heart of the game is city building and management. When you're just starting out, you'll need to juggle tasks like obtaining a sustainable food supply, building shelter, and defending your fledgling settlement from raiders and other threats.
Once you've achieved a foothold in the world, it's up to you to write the destiny for your people. You have the flexibility to choose your own path in this game. Do you want to build a great conquering empire? A vibrant trade city? A spiritual monastery? We really want you to feel like this is your settlement, and give you the tools that make it look and operate exactly as you wish.Level Up Your Settlers
All the settlers in your towns have jobs. A job is like a class in a role playing game. Each job has a specific role like hauling materials, building, crafting, and fighting. As your hearthlings work at a job they will gain experience and levels. Some jobs, when they meet certain prerequisites, can upgrade to entirely new jobs with new capabilities.
Usually, to assign someone a new job you'll also need to craft a tool for them. The Mason can craft blocks, statues, and tools from stone, but to do it he'll need a mallet and chisel crafted by the carpenter. Our goal is to have a job tree that's both very wide and very deep, so there will be plenty of different kinds of things to do in the game, but also a lot of depth to explore if you want to concentrate on any one area.Epic Boss Fights!
As your town becomes more wealthy and prosperous, you risk attracting the attention of one of the world's Titans, epic boss monsters looking to protect their turf, or just to plunder your riches. Each boss will have a unique lore and set of abilities used to lay waste to your city. (The Titans are hanging back during Early Access... but they're coming.)Player Driven Legacy Through Modding
We LOVE mods and want to make it as easy as possible to author and share mods.
Want to see a new kind of sword in the game? You can model it, define its stats, and then craft it in game. You can also share the design with other players so they can enjoy it too, or bring their authored content into your game.
As a modder you’ll be able to do basically anything that we as developers can do: introduce new items and monsters, write new scripted adventures, influence the AI, you name it. It goes back to that original pen and paper RPG experience, where “the game” is a collaboration between the core ruleset and the stories crafted by the gamemaster.
32. Pako - Car Chase Simulator
Cut to the Chase
PAKO - Car Chase Simulator is a tough as nails arcade driving game where you try to survive as long as possible without crashing your car in a police chase situation. Controls are simple, there is constant acceleration and choice to boost or brake a bit. One hit and you are dead.
PAKO made its debut on mobile devices and now Tree Men Games will bring the game to Steam players with updated visuals and controls optimized for gamepads, added power-ups, GUNS and especially 2-4 player split screen multiplayer mode that brings back the old school fun of classics like Super Sprint and Slicks N Slide with twist of arena shooters mixed in. Multiplayer mode offers options to customize matches with different options such as turning power-ups and cops on and off, amount of bullets and more.
- Single player, Local Multiplay 2-4 players
- 10 Getaway levels
- 5 Challenge levels
- 14 Cars
- 30+ different power-ups (Slow-Mo time, Helper drone, Wrecking ball etc.)
- Guns with various ammunition (Shrink, Plasma, Poison etc. 10+ ammo types)
- Change between 4 camera views during gameplay
- Special racing track
- Pumping soundtrack by Dkstr
- Steam Achievements and trading cards
- Leaderboards to compete
A miniature Universe coming to life
Experience a living, breathing tabletop video game that invites the player into a Viking fantasy universe inspired by Norse mythology.
Fresh and innovative combat system
Wartile is a cool down based game that keeps the action going, but still leaves you just enough time to plan your next move or play a figurine ability or special power card. At its core, this is a game about positioning and tactical decision making.
Diorama battle boards
Lead your collection of Vikings through a beautiful handcrafted diorama battle board complete different environmental themes all with tiles that allow players to strategically plan their tactical moves.
Collect figurines and customize their equipment and abilities
Unlock and collect an array of different figurines, customable with armor pieces and weapons. Level them up and unlock their unique combat abilities to provide a choice of tactical options before they embark on each quest.
Gain the tactical edge by utilizing Godly and tactical cards, that are unlocked by completing objectives. These Cards are assembled before engaging in battle.
A flirt with Norse mythology
Explore the mythology and challenge the gods while you make your journey into a world ruled by mythology, lore and old tales.
Guns+Vikings= Mayhem.Current Features
- Collect an arsenal of epic weapons, ranging from mini guns to atomic bombs
- Online and local co-op - Use co-op mode to team up with friends and accomplish your goal of knocking some sense into the devil, with room for some wickedly delicious friendly fire kills along the way
- Bask in the glory of superior low-poly graphics and intense gore
- No pixel art. No puzzles – And most importantly No zombies
The Lord of Death hits the bottle hard on the Ragnarok of all benders and hell breaks loose- literally. Enter the unholy children of Gunnheim: gun-toting, skull-crushing Viking warriors born and bred for battle, summoned to restore the balance. Gunnheim is a 1-4 player top down shooter inspired by Viking mythology and the golden era of couch co-op gaming.
In Gunnheim, you’re bringing the term berserker to a whole new level, saving the day by dishing out carnage of hellish proportions. Armed to the teeth with all manner of modern weaponry, fight your way through hordes of hellspawn with your brothers and sisters at your side, survive epic boss fights against the biggest and baddest of the devil’s children, and watch with maniacal glee as your enemies are turned to bloody piles of pulp, fangs and horns. Put your goggles on, it’s about to get really, really messy.
With a cutting sense of humor, Gunnheim brings fast paced action, superior low-poly graphics, and more gore than you can imagine to this classic genre.
35. From the Depths
SummaryIn From the Depths you can build and take first-person command of battleships, planes, submarines, space ships, hot air balloons and more! The game is currently in alpha and contains a wide range of single player content including:
- A creative mode allowing you to push your designs to the limit and ensure the total annihilation of your opponents.
- A campaign waged over hundreds of islands against eight unique factions.
- A Story Mode where you can (eventually!) play 15 missions as each of the eight factions - a fantastic mixture of strategy, design and wild battles! Defend your fleet against waves of enemy forces in a series of extremely tough challenges that unlock new components.
- Design and build your fleet, fortresses and structures however you want. The alpha currently has over 400 unique components blocks, not including 29 different components for making missiles, torpedoes, depth charges and bombs.
- The sky's the limit, you can equip your vehicle with - cannons, lasers, mines, bombs, missiles, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, hot air balloons, anchors, fire control computers, blueprint spawners, repair bots, air pumps, automated control blocks and many, many more!
- Realistic physics - every block destroyed or added affects the vehicle's functionality, physics and control. Drag, inertia tensors, buoyancy and sealed compartments are all updated based on the design of your vehicle and the damage sustained.
- Be part of a fantastic community (http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum), with new releases made on average once a week. Community organised challenges and blueprint sharing make it an extremely friendly place to hang out!
Customisable ComponentsThe customisable components in From the Depths allow a unique level of engineering customisation:
- Design custom missiles, bombs, depth charges and torpedoes by combining various warheads types, fuse types, IR seekers, laser beam riders, laser designators, thrusters, navigation algorithms, fuel pods, sonar seekers, buoyancy compartments and propellers, to deliver a truly bespoke weapon.
- Design custom cannons by combining four different barrel types and lengths with autoloaders, warhead types, ammo boxes and auxiliary components to create everything from AA cannons to howitzers.
- Design custom AI by combing an AI mainframe with 'AI cards' slotted into motherboard blocks. Add radar detection, laser detection and tracking and local weapon controllers to give partial or full control to AI. Create anything from a fully AI controlled aircraft carrier to a battery powered drone.
- Design custom engines using crank shafts, cylinders, carburetors, super chargers, exhausts and fuel injectors. Electric engines, generators and chargers are also available for backup power supplies and drones.
- Similar systems exist for the creation of anti-vehicle and anti-missile lasers, as well as drills that can cut even the largest of battleships in half.
36. Happy Room
Welcome to the laboratory!
Here tests are taken upon highly durable human clones using newest weapon technologies. Your goal is to head these tests.
Will you destroy the test object using all available arsenal? Here is a wide range of various weapons waiting to be
used for the most insidious purposes! Melee, energetic, firearm and even a black hole. Combine it at your desire! You may have
a cup of hot coffee while another clone is being ripped by a circular saw and at the same time roasted by a flamethrower.
Cruel?.. Maybe, anyway those test objects are just artificially grown human clones. So whatever, put your feet on the table and
have no worry about a thing. Let your nerves relax, to the laboratory!
Set in a distant future where humanity has colonized the far reaches of space, Morphite follows the story of Myrah Kale, a young woman whose life takes a sudden turn when a simple mission develops into an epic interstellar journey revealing her mysterious past and relation to a coveted substance called Morphite.
Myrah will voyage to the furthest corners of space and explore uncharted procedurally-generated planets, each with diverse landscapes and teeming with exotic flora and fauna. With the help of a scanner, Myrah will sell biological information for ship, suit and weapon upgrades.
Inside Myrah’s vessel, players will engage in random encounters with real-time space combat, trade with other travelers across the galaxy and navigate outer space with Morphite’s easy-to-use Starmap system.Features
- Procedurally generated universe: Morphite features tons of generated planets to discover, all with their own flora and fauna. Besides their individual beauty, visiting planets will prove vital for gathering resources, researching creatures, and gaining skills towards strengthening your character.
- Platforming: Morphite will feature platforming elements in order to explore new landscapes and structures. This is designed with the same mindset as other classic platforms: to be fun and intuitive, even within first and third person views.
- Research and exploration: There is a heavy emphasis on discovery. While players are free to battle every creature they find (many of which are hostile), they can optionally choose to simply scan each creature to gain vital data to sell later.
- Planet and spacecraft combat: While discovery is paramount, Morphite will also feature hostile environments, creatures, and boss battles. Combat will take place on planets and also in space during random encounters. Upgrading your weaponry will be essential to surviving.
- Deep single player story: 15 planets are hand crafted and pertain specifically to the plot. These planets will exist for the player to further the story when they are ready. The main storyline is also fully voiced in English.
- Character and ship upgrades: While planetside, players will be able to locate rare scans to craft new suit abilities. Additionally, players can locate shops all over the galaxy to upgrade and augment their power suit, ship, and weapons.
38. Fossil Echo
Fossil Echo is a short and challenging story driven platformer with hand drawn 2D graphics. Set in a fantastical world, it tells a wordless tale of adventure and mystery.Features
- Varied and detailed environments
- Hand animated 2D characters
- Over 15 minutes of fully animated cutscenes
- A wordless, mysterious story
- Breathtaking orchestral score
- Very dynamic and demanding platforming gameplay
- Tense stealth mechanics
- Easy Mode lets you enjoy the story without worrying too much about the challenge.
- Well hidden secrets and unlockables
- No HUD or on-screen indications
- Speedrun-Friendly (in-game timers...)
Influenced by the Oddworld series, Ico, and Shadow of the Collosus, as well as Studio Ghibli films, Fossil Echo tells the story of a young boy and his journey to climb a giant tower in the middle of the sea. How and why he got there are questions that will be answered via playable flashbacks during his ascent. The game offers over 15 minutes of fully animated cutscenes and the story is told without any dialogue or written text.Gameplay
Fossil Echo mixes old-school, "die & retry" platforming gameplay with some stealth elements. As in Abe's Oddysee and Another World, you have little margin for error; precise movement and timing is required to get through and avoid confrontation, as the character is young, weak, and unable to fight or kill, most of the time...Art
Fossil Echo features a detailed art style, with pre-rendered/hand painted backgrounds and hand animated 2D characters. Adopting the style of animated film, it presents an array diverse environments, from lush forest to snow covered tower. With no HUD or any indications displayed on screen, the game aims at immersing you from start to finish.Sound
The world of Fossil Echo is brought to life by over two hours of unique, original music by John Robert Matz (Gunpoint, Rodina) and sound design by Gordon McGladdery (Rogue Legacy, Fantastic Contraption). Music and sound work in concert to set the mood and highlight the story and actions during gameplay and cutscenes.
Fossil Echo is developed by Phil Crifo (Story, Art & Design), Thierry Boura (Programming), John Robert Matz (Music), and A Shell In The Pit (Sound Design).
39. My Super Tower 2
My Super Tower II is a classic Tower Defence with a minimalist 3D graphics.
Your goal is to protect your castle from the enemy waves by using different types of towers and skills.
The game is present the company with the storyline, as well as being an endless game mode - with a number of level (it is planned to add new levels in the future) and Ballance thought that is constantly being finalized.Features:
- Different levels of a single company
- Different types of enemies, including a mini-boss and Boss
- Several types of towers with the possibility of improving the protection of the fortress
- Various skills that will assist you in the most difficult moments of the game
- Nice Low-Poly schedule
40. The Bonfire: Forsaken Lands
Build, discover, craft and survive.
Build your settlement in a snowy encampment and manage workers and resource to survive monster attacks during nights. Slowly you will gain access to advanced buildings and crafting options, discover and trade with new civilizations and discover the secrets of the ancients.FEATURES
- Build your own settlement and manage the in-depth simulation
- Survive dangerous monsters and harsh weather
- Beautiful snowy landscape with minimalist aesthetics
- Discover something new with every passing day
- leaderboards and achievements
ZombieThon is an arcade shoot ‘em up, with the goal of each mission being to survive as long as possible and to use any means to do so. Upgrades could come in the form of bouncing bullets, split shot, or even a few special upgrades that are nothing short of a natural disaster.
- Single-player mode, for those that like a challenge.
- 2 to 4 PLAYERS in Scaling Online Multiplayer.
- Lots of different upgrades and combos for your weapons.
- Special bullet abilities.
- Unlockable characters in each level.
- Unique character abilities.
- 3 maps with more on the way.
- Infinitely scaling waves.
42. I'm Awesome
The world is falling apart and you need to... keep it messy! Forget heroism. Do whatever you want, you're here to be awesome!
** FEATURES **
CRAZY ACTION BEAT'EM UP!
ARCADE AND RANKING
Get the most points and reach the top rank.
Join your friends and play in cooperative mode, OR NOT, if you want to beat them head on!
Find and get all achievements. 3 of them are secret!
12 TRADING CARDS
Collect them all!
You ARE awesome! B-]
43. Feral Fury
Fast-paced twin stick shooter rogue-lite action
May the soil we conquer nurture the holy seeds of the great bamboo
Long after humankind perished in the flames of the oil wars, the great panda empire is
expanding throughout the galaxy as the new dominant power. With the old world in ashes
and an endless need for bamboo, entire planets are turned into plantations, and the
flames of war are lit once again.
- 15 Procedurally-generated stages split into 5 chapters
- Tons of items including helmets, weapons, drones, power ups, scrolls and more
- Collect orbs to unlock permanent upgrades
- Find secret stages and hidden keys to unlock special shops and merchants
- Unlockable characters
- Endless Daily Run - Take the fight to the leaderboards once a day in a locked seed with 3 random items and 1 random curse (e.g. slippery floor, bouncing enemy bullets).
44. Waddle Home
Waddle Home is a game about life as a benevolent alien who loves saving penguins and solving puzzles. Grab your Vive and guide penguins through a snowy world filled with traps, guards, and ice, and lead them back home to the Rescue Ship. Bop blocks and toggle switches to help them escape nasty traps and dodge those pesky robot guards. Save the penguins as fast as you can, and collect all three eggs in each level to get a high score!
- Hang out in an Antarctic wonderland, complete with the Aurora Australis and a spaceship or two.
- Bop and spin 40 different frozen levels! Maybe wear mittens?
- Catch snowflakes! Really! But not in your mouth.
- Collect eggs! Penguins love eggs. They also love fish, but those are harder to hold with a Vive controller.
- Check out whales and dive underwater (Note: We are not responsible for thawing out your Vive headset).
45. Steel Rain
Prepare for the ultimate shoot-'em-up / strategy ReMix with RPG elements!
Steel Rain is a truly novel mix of strategy, RPG, and frantic action, with a modern, high velocity shmup core at its center. You get to control 2 wings you can tactically arrange in different formations and firemodes, as you fight your way through an impressive variety of overwhelmingly huge enemy fleets.
Liberate planets, build colonies, research new technologies, and learn new active and passive skills. Construct buildings, and research new combat technologies and skills. Wisely craft items, and play through missions to gather the experience points and cash needed for even more exotic and powerful upgrades.
Never forget to install your shiny new upgrades, construct cunning drone pets, and buy new wings; make your strikes deadlier than ever!
Instantly switch through 3 different wing formations, and combine them with 6 fully customizable firemodes, in order to develop your very own sets of special tactics and strategies for each and every situation; on the spot!
Complete missions and survive epic bossfights on 7 different planets, play randomly generated orbital patrol missions, or design and create your very own stages with the built-in stage editor, as you fight to become a true master of Steel Rain.
Fight for leaderboard positions, get classic rankings, and unlock over 80 achievements in this unique, fun, and taxing new indie game!
Steel Rain is not only frantic. It is a deep and strategic experience too. The game offers impressive gameplay variety, 10 difficulty levels, and a hardcore mode, to let you freely modify your gaming experience. Full and complete gamepad and joystick support are, of course, a given.
- Frantic Tactical SHMUP Action
Maneuver your wings, shoot, avoid missiles, switch tactics on the fly, and crush the opposition!
Build, defend, and manage your colonies. Conduct crucial research, and generate income.
- Skills Management
Unlock and research new active and passive skills for each of your wings' firemodes.
Research new technologies and unlock new buildings, skills, drones and much more.
- Upgrades for your Wings
Choose from 6 different categories of upgrades and equipable items for 10 different wings.
- Stage Editor
Create, share, and download new stages for Steel Rain.
- Item Crafting
You can now use your factories and citadels to produce new items, and prototype upgrades!
- Local Coop
Fight together and command drones with a friend in Steel Rain's exciting, brand new 2 player co-op mode!
- Game Modes
New Survival, Campaign and Arcade Modes with alternative upgrade system!
46. Dead Ground
Tower defense reimagined! Dead Ground is a procedurally generated tower defense game with rogue-like elements. Each playthrough will offer randomly generated guns, skills and augments. You'll have to travel, collect scrap, water, manage your inventory and upgrade your base to survive!
Place and upgrade the towers wisely, and use your hero to further defend it in this fast-paced game, a perfect blend of action and strategy. You will face permadeath, lots of brutal enemies, tough boss fights and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Procedurally generated levels - each playthrough is unique!
Tons of randomized loot - guns, skills, augments
Manage and upgrade your base
Unlock new heroes and artifacts to further customize the game
Antharion is an epic old-school fantasy RPG that combines tactical turn-based combat with the freedom of a huge living-breathing open world. You'll create and customize a party of four: choosing from seven races, nine classes and fifteen skills, before setting out to explore the fully interactive continent of Antharion. Explore dungeons, get thrown in jail, discover hidden passageways, burglarize homes, read books, create potions, become and infamous pickpocket, embark on a journey at sea and discover uncharted islands or persuade NPCs to do your bidding. In Antharion no play style is off limits.
- Create and fully customize a party of four, choosing from 7 races, 9 classes and 15 skills.
- Journey through five huge provinces, each with its own environment, history and culture.
- Experience an open-ended epic storyline where you determine what happens.
- Turn-based tactical combat makes dungeon crawling endlessly satisfying.
- Explore a huge living-breathing and fully interactive open world.
- Make choices that matter and affect the world around you.
- Enjoy total freedom to play however you want.
Pac-Man in hell
Infernium is a game filled with brutal challenges to overcome. While playing the game you won’t be able to kill or damage most of the enemies but at the same time running away without a second though is not the solution. While being chased you will need to think and reconsider your strategy and open hidden shortcuts while the world and it’s lore will unfold around you in a non-linear way making each playthrough diferent. From the creator of the multi awarded indie game of the year MIND: Path to Thalamus.
Every little change you make in Infernium will remain like that forever. As a player you will have to be smart about harvesting (or not) Light, interacting with doors, barriers and elevators and even your death. Dying does not reset the world, it’s part of the experience. That’s why there will be consequences if you act careless with your deaths.
Infernium is one of the easiest games to mod using the free Unreal Engine 4. If the world of Infernium is not enough for you explore the WORKSHOP to download expansions, modifications of Infernium or even brand new games, done with Infernium's content or custom content! PCMR Only feature.Features
- Accesibility Matters. When making Infernium accesibility features have been taken into consideration for physically disabled, deaf and colorblind gamers.
- Main Campaign with +14h of average playtime
- All upcomming DLC will be free
- A brutal prison without bars, where the world is the real cell, full of enemies and traps that will make your path challenging.
- Agony-inducing environments and challenges.
- 17 interconnected non-linear levels.
- 6 Easy to use, hard to master player skills to find and improve.
- Diferent enemy kinds. Each one will require a diferent strategy/skill to overcome.
- Persistent world. Every little change you make in Infernium will remain like that forever.
- Robust, deep, Photomode included.
- New Game + Mode.
- 24 Achievements.
- Multiple Endings.
- Twitch Integration. Your chat will be able to vote for events to happen ingame live.
- Mod support. Browse and download mods or expand and change something in Infernium yourself! Create your own game inside Infernium if you want! Infernium is one of the easiest games to mod in Unreal Engine!
- 8K, 4K, upscaling and custom resolutions support, including ultra wide multi monitor resolutions.
- Robust video settings menu. Make Infernium run smooth even in the really low spec computers.
- 16K or even more Photomode upscale output.
- Speedrun clock integrated
- Artbook, 4K Wallpapers, Making of and goodies included in the game files!
Infernium needed memorable appealing environments (instead of the usual images of a hell full of fire, suffering, screams and lots of reddish, gore landscapes) because in Infernium the most beautiful environments are also the most dangerous ones. This tends to generate disconfort, anxiety and inquietude in the player. It is no coincidence most of the brutal dangers in Infernium can be found at daylight in plain sight rather than in the darker claustrophobic environments.
49. Home Improvisation: Furniture Sandbox
The viral sensation that cracked up the internet is back with a vengeance! Tons of new furniture, new rooms, virtual reality support, and online multiplayer keep the fun going forever!
Home Improvisation is a furniture-building simulator that lets you decorate an entire house. The only catch: none of the furniture comes with instructions! Discover the intended design or make your own creative masterpiece.
Furniture is more fun with friends! Work together locally and online to build unique (and terrifying) creations. With a huge new catalog of furniture and a whole house to decorate, the possibilities are limitless!
- Build over 30 pieces of furniture in 6 unique rooms
- Mix-and-match to make your own custom creations
- Play with friends! Up to 3 friends can join you locally
- Play online! Invite a player to your house, or visit theirs
- Use the HTC Vive to build in Virtual Reality
- Master 5 tools to create advanced creations
- Share your creations on Steam Workshop
- Test your furniture-making skills in Challenge Levels
Hear from some of our satisfied players!
- “I love the future, because it allows for games like this to exist” - Griffin McElroy, Polygon
- “Probably ‘game of the year’ every year in Sweden” - PewDiePie
- “It's pure madness and chaos” - Andrew Liszewski, Gizmodo
- “It really gives me that sense of satisfaction I need, that I’m not getting anywhere else in my life” - JackSepticEye
- “It’s really mostly about furniture” - Brian Altano, IGN
50. World of Diving
An uncharted world awaits.
World of Diving is the VR-enabled online diving game that brings you an exhilarating multiplayer diving adventure, all without getting wet. access the game via Early Access and start playing straight away!
World of Diving enables you… to freely explore the ocean and make progress through exciting challenges:
- Interact with the amazing sea life.
- Compete against your fellow divers.
- Discover the sunken remains of history.
- Collect and salvage ancient treasure.
As a diver… you can be a contributing member of an active community:
- You design, create and share your own content.
- You influence the development of new features.
- Your positive activity is rewarded with unique content and special privileges.
- Gear & tools;
Your personal diving base
- Invite your friends in multiplayer.
- Unlock your next diving missions.