The best games like Overkill 3 are:
- arrow_rightFor Honor
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops III
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Origins
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- arrow_rightAssassin's Creed Revelations
- arrow_rightThe Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- arrow_rightTrials Fusion
100 Best Games Like Overkill 3:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (19)
- PlayStation 4 (22)
- iOS (22)
- Android (18)
- macOS (41)
- Linux (25)
- Nintendo Switch (7)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (27)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (33)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- SNES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. For Honor
For Honor is an action game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. The game mixes the element of fighting and hacks and slashes with a heavy focus on multiplayer.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the medieval fantasy world and follows the conflict between three factions: the Iron Legion, the Chosen, and the Warborn. Each fraction represents a specific medieval culture: knights, samurai, and Vikings respectively.
The gameplay incorporates elements of the hack-and-slash and fighting game. The player can choose from more than 12 different characters from each of the fractions. The all have their unique moves, weapons, characteristics, abilities, and executions. The fighting system is based on the duel between players. It incorporates the variety of moves such as attacks from different angles, blocks, dodges, stuns, counterattacks, unblockable attacks, and faints.
Each character has its progression system which allows one to gain new perks, upgrade weapons, armor as well as the increase in rank that affects matchmaking process.
There are six multiplayer modes: they primarily differ from each other by the number of the players involved in the conflict. The multiplayer modes do not feature any PvE battles — the leftovers are team elimination, flag capture and one on one battles.
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
3. Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman Arkham Origins is an action-adventure game, the third main entry in Warner Brothers’ Batman: Arkham series. Concerning story, Origins is the prequel to the first game in the franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum. It takes place in Gotham City on Christmas Eve. The notorious crime lord Black Mask places $50 million bounties on Batman and hires eight of the world’s deadliest assassins including Bane, Deathstroke, Killer Croc and others. The story covers some events important for the other installments in the series, like Batman’s first encounter with Joker and incidents that lead to the reopening of Arkham Asylum.
The gameplay of Origins is very similar to the previous two installments. It mostly consists of beat-em-up sequences, stealth sequences, and investigations. Like in Arkham City player can freely explore an open world, but this time it is not just Arkham Asylum, but the whole of Gotham City.
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
The eighth Call of Duty game overall is the sequel to Modern Warfare 2 and is set in an alternate reality of the modern era. In the campaign mode, the game continues the Modern Warfare storyline about an American spec ops squad Task Force 141 fighting Russian nationalists.
The player will control different characters on various military missions across the world. The protagonists from the previous part, Soap MacTavish and John Price, appear in certain missions but are sidelined by several new playable characters, most prominently, the Russian former Spetsnaz operative Yuri. Terrorist leader Vladimir Makarov, the villain of Modern Warfare 2, returns as well, and is trying to provoke the start of World War III. The player’s missions this time will be centered around protecting the West against Makarov’s attacks.
The game introduces a new Survival mode, in which the player repeals wave after wave of eternally respawning opponents. This mode allows for multiplayer co-op for two players. The traditional multiplayer mode was revised as well, adding a new reward mechanic, Pointstreaks, in which the player can choose between three sets of rules, called “strike packages”, to count his or her points.
Magicka is a fun franchise. Based on Scandinavian mythology, we follow a story of four mages that have formed an order to protect Midgard from a warlock. Yet this warlock is just a pawn in the greater game of a demon Assatur, who wants to destroy wants to destroy the homeland of the mages. The game gives few nods towards some other known franchises as Warhammer, Warcraft or even Star Wars.
Gaming process is very complicated. Having no character class as it is, every mage can create his unique combinations from eight different types of magic - water, life, shield, cold, lightning, arcane, earth and fire. Some of them are not compatible such as fire and cold because of their opposing nature, but the game deeply explores the way to create a unique gameplay-style based on your preference. Around the world, you can find magickas - scrolls that contain new spells and magic. Supporting up to four players at the same time it is a very fun game despite having loads of technical issues, like bugs and other problems.
6. Assassin's Creed Revelations
When a man has won all his battles and defeated his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, In search of the truth.
In Assassin’s Creed® Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altair, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
In addition to Ezio’s award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with more modes, more maps and more characters, allowing you to test your assassin skills against others from around the world.
Key Features:BECOME DEADLIER THAN EVER
Wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio. Swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities, such as enhanced free-running and hook blade combat. Experience new levels of gameplay customization with bomb crafting, and use heightened Eagle Vision to overcome your enemies and the environment.
TEST YOUR SKILLS AGAINST THE BEST
A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and infinite replay value.
EXPERIENCE REVOLUTIONARY GAMEPLAY
Explore the farthest reaches of the Animus as you uncover the mysteries of Desmond’s past while gaining insight into what the future might hold.
7. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is the second game in some kind of the franchise reboot. Despite the fact that the first game, XCOM: Enemy Unknown was a strategic game, this time is it a tactical third-person shooter. The story follows CIA Agent William Carter, who survives the attack of aliens in 1962 and becomes a member of the Bureau - secret U.S. organisation that was created to fight with threats of national security scale. However, after arriving in the bunker, Faulke - director of the facility - states that all of the U.S. military bases have been destroyed and they cannot contact the White House. With that being said, the Bureau is now re-named into XCOM and starts its story from this moment.
Despite genre difference to its predecessor, The Bureau still focuses on tactical elements of the gameplay. Agent Williams has a squad of 3 members with him included. While in the fight, the player can stop the game to give orders to his crew - change your position, use some skill or focus on the exact target.
8. Trials Fusion
The ideological heir to the mobile hit mid-2000 Gravity Defied, Trials Fusion is an extra challenging platformer with trial bikes. The game is the sequel to Trials Evolution first in the series, released on the consoles from Sony.
The game is rendered fully in 3D but uses only a 2D perspective for player’s comfort. The player controls the biker, whose task is to pass the obstacle course by performing tricks. The game is well-known for its complexity, which only increases by the end of the game: the geometry of the tracks becoming more complicated. In the new part, the developers added a free mode in which the player can perform as many tricks as possible using the right analog stick of the controller.
Despite the obvious focus on the gameplay, the game has a story. In 2042, an unidentified fell from the skies onto the world and new Anomaly AI system had been launched. These events changed the changed world forever and created perfect conditions for all crazy tracks the game includes.
Categories in common with Trials Fusion: Racing
9. Mortal Kombat 11
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
10. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2 is a tactical RPG in the science-fictional setting. The sequel to Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, the game follows its tendency to simplify strategy aspect and focus on battles. So, base building is removed; instead, you can explore locations and kill various monsters.
The game's story places you in the middle of the war on the desert planet Calderis. While helping another group, your Space Marines squad is attacked by Orks. This battle starts a whole string of missions, which the campaign mode consists of. The plot had several endings; unlike in previous games, here you need to pick units up before the fight and can't change them later.
Dawn of War 2 extends the series’ role-play features. You can choose from four races and form armies of six different squads. Every race and squad has its own characteristic. The game also places a heavier focus on weapons and cover with improved physics, additionally making the experience more realistic in a way fights between huge mechs can be.
Crossout is a post-apocalyptic vehicular combat game, where players can create battle machines from scratch.
The game is set in the universe of Hard Truck Apocalypse (aka Ex Machina), a game from the same Targem Games developer, and serves as its prequel. The game takes place 20 years after an apocalyptic event called Crossout. In 2027 a viral disease pandemic swept across the Earth, driving most people insane. Some committed suicide, some died when nuclear bombs were set off. Many of the survivors have mutated, became aggressive and formed gangs to patrol the wasteland on their hand-made vehicles.
The player has to fight enemy characters (in PvE modes) and other players (in PvP battles) using armored cars. Victories increase the player's reputation and allow him or her to join various factions and craft their deadly weapons. There are missions the player can complete to earn more fame, money, and spare parts to customize his or her car. The game features advanced damage model, which means that any part of a vehicle can be shot off during a battle. For example a player can lose all wheels and get his car immobilized.
The game offers a variety of options for customization. Every player can assemble his or her unique car from scratch from dozens of spare parts. The cabin and the frame are the only two obligatory parts, the rest is up to the player. He or she can enhance the vehicle with weapons, armor, accelerators and other devices to fit his or her driving style. However, the design has to be practical and balanced at least to some extent. Awkwardly built vehicles can lose control or flip over. The blueprints of crafted vehicles can be shared on the 'Exhibition', where players can like and download them, to create a similar car or improve the original design. Game also offers automatic vehicle craft system, which will build a battle machine from the parts in player's storage.
12. Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is an HD remaster of Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter. The game is the second episode of Serious Sam, released as a standalone title. It’s a first-person shooter split into three parts, each of them is set in different countries and eras. The HD edition adds to the game better graphics and new animations, weapons and secrets.
Set in the world of aliens and time travel, the story directly continues the plot of The First Encounter: Sam flies to Sirius, but his starship crashes and lands into Central America in the Mayan age. Here he needs to make his way back to Earth through hordes of monsters.
You can choose from a variety of weapons, from different guns to chainsaws and flamethrowers. As a rule, there are dozens of enemies on screen at the same time while your health and armor are non-regenerative. So, you need to think about your tactics to avoid the strongest attacks. For those who prefer silent kills from a distance, the game features a sniper rifle.
Hawken is a multiplayer fighting game that places you in front of the control panel of a huge robot. There are 12 mech models, and each of them has its own unique characteristics: while the first ones are faster, the second are stealthier, and the third are stronger. Additionally, every mech has a special ability. You can choose the robot that fits your playstyle - or try them all one by one.
Mechs can be upgraded with experience points, gained during battles, or with modules and gadgets, you can buy in stores. While the experience develops passive initials characteristics, gadgets work as boosts and additional abilities.
Maps in these game deserve special attention as they are not flat and linear - instead, each of them has several levels to demonstrate mechs’ ability to jump and fly. Map design is another challenge for you along with the development as it needs you to be careful and quickly respond to your opponents’ moves and attacks.
14. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
After six titles into the series, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six polished and tried the formulas to keep the player interested. This installment allows players to insert their own characters in place of Bishop, a squad mate of the previous protagonist, Logan Keller. Story campaign can be played in co-op with another player, and will follow the operatives through the search for the terrorist, that detonated a chemical bomb, taking many innocent lives. In case of a co-op, the Host will take the place of Bishop, with the additional player taking the place of Knight, whose looks are also can be changed by the said player.
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is a first-person shooter for the most part, but the camera switches into the third person mode while the characters are taking cover. Players can partake in Terrorist Hunt, which is a quick map with randomly scattered enemies a player has to kill. This mode can be played as a Lone Wolf, or with AI companions and a co-op partner. Regular multiplayer of Vegas 2 has been expanded to add ten more maps, two adversarial modes, and better online matchmaking.
15. Day of Defeat
Day Of Defeat is a popular Half-Life modification, which resembles a multiplayer FPS set in the European war theatre of World War II and was later released as a full standalone game on Steam. The movie "Saving Private Ryan" served as the main inspiration for the mod. In one of the later updates, the movie's sound effects were added to the modification.
Players can choose between two teams: Axis and U.S. Army. At the beginning of the round, the teams spawn in their own spawn areas. The goal of either team is to complete their objectives the list of which depends on the map played and prevent the other team from completing theirs. The game ends if one of the teams completes all their objectives or when the time limit expires in which case the team with the most completed objectives wins.
The list of weaponry resembles those used in the World War II. The game features hard recoil and the players are unable to fire when running or jumping.
The list of maps offered on game's release consisted of 15 maps which varied in size and locations. The most notable examples are Omaha Beach and Operation Avalanche.
DoD was later ported on Source engine and released as Day Of Defeat: Source.
Categories in common with Day of Defeat: Action
16. Guns of Icarus Alliance
Guns of Icarus Alliance is an extended player versus environment edition of Guns of Icarus Online, a player versus player multiplayer FPS. It contains Set in a steampunk world, the game is focused on airship combat where you take the role of a member of a four-player team. Every player is responsible for their part of the ship and needs to perform different functions. The game features all content from the original game, including PvP mode.
There are three classes in the game: Pilot, Gunner or Engineer. Only the good interaction and balance between these roles will let your team be successful during battles. You can build and customize your own ship and complete different missions against AI opponents. Raising your rating within the faction, you will gain all perks a leadership can give. Additionally, the game features the fight over certain territories you can conquer. As a result, every match affects the entire war map, taking into account your and your opponents’ wins and fails.
17. TRANSFORMERS: Devastation
Transformers: Devastation is and hack-and-slash video game based on the Transformers franchise. The game is currently unavailable in digital marketplaces due to the expiration of Activision’s license deal with the franchise owners Hasbro.
The game takes place during the Insecticons attack on New York City. The story follows the Autobots: Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, and Grimloc on their fight with Insecticons and Megathron who wants to cyberform the Earth making it a new home planet for Cybertronians.
Structurally, Devastation consists of seven chapter with several missions in each. The gameplay shares many similarities with other Platinum Games’ titles, especially with Bayonetta series.
You can choose one of three main characters. Each of them has unique characteristics, ranged and melee weapons and abilities. The game incorporates a dodging system similar to that of Bayonetta. Dodge made at the right moment causes time to slow down for enemies, giving the player the ability to relocate or perform a series of attacks without any resistance. Every Autobot can transform into a particular vehicle, which gives new possibilities and moves to the player.
The game has many collectibles, unlockable items, weapons, and a crafting system based on loot you get from enemies and chest scattered across the levels.
18. Mirage: Arcane Warfare
Multiplayer adventure from Torn Banner Studios was released in May 2017.
The main gameplay mechanic of the game is a team multiplayer shooter from the first person perspective. The main bet was on melee fighting and the magical abilities of the characters. Players could choose from six classes that differed in skills and roles in the game. There are several modes available in the game: deathmatch and various mission options such as Capture the Flag and “Payload” modes.
The game was available for pre-order on Steam back in 2017 and for the year of its existence, it managed to attract about one million players but never found its core audience despite multiple positive reviews from the press. It was removed in May 2018 from public access due to the inability to comply with the GDPR policy. The Developers confirmed that they ran out of options to keep the game alive and they do not plan to return to it.
19. Homeworld Remastered Collection
Homeworld Remastered Collection is a remastered collection of real-time space strategies Homeworld and Homeworld 2 including all their expansion packs developed by Gearbox Software.
For eternity, the people living on Kharak were certain, that this planet is not their homeworld. There was a Question of Origin, which could not be answered by any scientific research. A spaceship crashes on the planet's surface. A Guidestone and a hyperengine were discovered. The people of Kharak unite to build a spaceship and set off to find their true origin.
Homeworld is a real-time strategy, which takes place in space. Like in most strategy games, the gameplay focuses on gathering resources, building armies, and using them to annihilate the enemies or complete tasks. There are both singleplayer and multiplayer modes available to the players.
The singleplayer campaign consists of a number of levels. On each level, the players have a primary objective with several side-quests which can change as the mission progresses.
The main ship of the fleet serves as a mothership, which can build other ships. The mothership cannot move. There are immovable objects on every level, which can be mined using special ships that will take the ores to the mothership. These resources are later used to build new ships, such as miners or attack vessels.
Remastered Edition featured
The gameplay was left untouched by Gearbox Software. Only the graphics and the UI got heavily refined.
20. Gotham City Impostors
Hatched from the twisted minds at Monolith Productions, Gotham City Impostors is a download-only multiplayer FPS that pits violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
- Why fight crime when you can kill it… Gotham City has gone insane! Batman is up to his pointy ears in unwanted "helpers" determined to dish out their own bloodthirsty brand of vigilante justice in his name (and image). Meanwhile, a small army of self-appointed junior Jokerz has turned the streets of Gotham into a barmy battlefield of bullets, bodies, and bear traps.
- More customization than you can shake a shotgun at… Packing more customization than you can shake a shotgun at, you get to choose the guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style. It doesn't matter if you want to be a mighty muscleman on roller skates with a hunting bow or a lithe lassie packing a homebrew rocket launcher and glider wings, Gotham City Impostors does not have rigid character classes and lets you play the way you want.
- 1000 levels of player advancement overflowing with upgrades and unlocks… A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes, there's a surefire way for you to realize your preposterous potential!
22. TOKYO JUNGLE
Everything is the enemy, and only the strongest will survive!
With over 50 playable animals to choose from, unleash your inner beast to hunt your way to the top of Tokyo's post-apocalyptic food chain. Whether in Story or Survival Mode, you never know where your next meal will come from or the dangers you'll face, so be prepared for anything and everything.
Platform: PlayStation 3
23. Albion Online
Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in an open medieval fantasy world. The game features a player-driven economy where nearly every item is player-crafted. Combine armor pieces and weapons suited to your playstyle in a unique, classless "you are what you wear" system. Explore the world, take on other adventurers in thrilling battles, conquer territories, and build a home.
Craft. Trade. Conquer.
Dive in now and become part of a living fantasy world where everybody matters.Key Features
From basic tools and clothes to mighty armors and powerful weapons – nearly every item in the game is crafted by players, in player-constructed buildings, from resources gathered by players. Buy, sell, and trade with other players at local marketplaces all across the world of Albion. Craft rare and powerful items, then sell them to the highest bidder and grow your fortune.
With Albion Online's classless combat system, switching playstyles is as easy as switching gear. Test out new equipment anytime and swap out weapons, armor, and mounts to suit any situation. Hone your character’s skills by crafting new items, or by simply using your favorite equipment.
From solo to small-group to large-scale battles, you'll need strategy, tactics and skill to prevail. Test your skills against other adventurers in high-risk, high-reward full-loot fights, and use every tactic at your disposal to emerge victorious.
Join a guild and carve out your own piece of Albion in tactical guild-versus-guild battles. Take over territories for access to incredible resources. Build guild halls and crafting stations, and conquer entire cities to levy taxes and grow your wealth. Track your guild's progress on a constantly-updated leaderboard, and take on leadership roles to bring your guild to new heights of glory.
Claim a city plot or private island and make it your own. Plant crops to sell or craft into food, raise your own livestock and mounts, and place crafting stations for other players to use for a fee. Stock your house with custom furniture and trophies, build chests to store your growing collection of loot, and hire laborers to keep everything at your homestead running smoothly.
From small scouting bands to massive bosses, from dungeons to full-blown faction bases, the inhabitants of Albion’s open world await your challenge. Explore five beautiful biomes, each with its own challenges. Take on six different factions, each with unique enemies that require their own strategy. Partake in solo or group expeditions – or seek out the ultimate thrill by facing demons and other players alike in Hellgates.
Albion Online is a true cross-platform MMO experience. Whether you prefer Windows, Mac, Linux, or even Android or iOS (mobile currently in beta), one account lets you play on all platforms, with all players on a single shared server. Forge alliances with other players worldwide and take part in massive battles to determine the fate of Albion.
- Unlimited access to Albion Online
- 30 Days of Premium Status
- 2,000 Gold
To play Albion Online on Steam, it is necessary to purchase the game through Steam and create a new Albion Online account. Pre-existing Albion Online accounts that were created anywhere other than Steam will not be able to play through the Steam client.
24. Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is a sports-arcade game developed by Neversoft, Neversoft Entertainment and Beenox Studios. It was originally released in 2004. Activision Blizzard published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is available on PlayStation 2, PC, Xbox and PSP.
25. Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
In a twisted medieval dimension, undead creatures and bestial horrors have done the unthinkable--callously slaughtering your entire race. Your friends. Your family. Eliminated. But the nightmare has just begun. Wielding ungodly weapons such as the Firemace and Hellstaff and casting spells from the Tomes of Power, you must seek your vengeance. Or die trying.
- Supports up to four players via network, two by modem. Adventure through the game with a friend or crack their skull in a bloody deathmatch.
- Walk. Run. Fly. Look all around you, even up and down.
- Choose from among 7 weapons (from the simple staff to the awesome Phoenix Rod).
- Use arcane artifacts to unleash unearthly power on unsuspecting foes.
26. Painkiller Overdose
Painkiller Overdose is a first-person shooter, the first stand-alone expansion for 2004 People Can Fly game Painkiller.
Unlike the original game, the main protagonist in Overdose is not Daniel Garner, but half-angel, half-demon Belial who seeks revenge for his imprisonment and rejection by both hell and heaven.
The gameplay is very similar to that of the original game. The game is divided into sixteen levels.
The player must get through each of them slaying hordes of enemies. Most of the levels consist of the arena-like room where you have to defeat waves of monsters to progress. Some levels end up with battles against huge Bosses that require player shoot specific parts of their bodies. The game takes place in different areas of purgatory. Some of them resemble specific historical settings like ancient Rome, ancient Egypt or medieval Japan. Completing specific tasks awards player with tarot-cards that give Belial special powers.
The Belial’s weaponry is different from that of Daniel through most of the weapons are similar in mechanics to their counterparts from the original game. Every weapon has at least two firing modes. For example, Bonegun can act like a typical shotgun or turn enemies into stone; razor cube can rotate metal projectiles at high speed, draw enemies to Belial or slowly shoot metal projectiles.
27. Fight Night Round 4
EA SPORTS™ Fight Night Round 4 is one of the most anticipated games of the year. With an all new physics based gameplay engine, unique boxer styles, the fastest and truest representation of the “Sweet Science”, and the most impressive boxer roster ever, Fight Night Round 4 takes video game boxing to a new level. One Clean Punch Away From Victory.
Categories in common with Fight Night Round 4: Sports
28. Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113
Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise of Clans - is an addon to a vehicular Action/RPG set in an alternate future. New heroes and mysteries await you in the vistas of a post-apocalyptic North America. Special customization features, new types of weapons, and hi-tech bosses will immerse you even deeper into the ruthless world of Apocalypse, and your extreme driving skills will serve you well in its new multiplayer mode.
INCLUDED IN EX MACHINA GOLD EDITION
Shadwen is a 3rd person stealth-action game where the only rule is to remain unseen. Stay hidden - or the ruthless guards will kill you on sight!
Shadwen, an assassin on a quest to kill the king, has a chance encounter with an orphaned girl, Lily. She follows Shadwen on her dangerous journey, but when the ruthless guards get too close, Shadwen must take action right in front of Lily's eyes.
Will Shadwen risk the girl's budding trust by resorting to violence, or try and find another way while keeping her real purpose concealed?
To kill or not to kill - that is the question.FEATURES
- MOVE FREELY - Sneak and explore around the dark and gritty medieval province and use the environment to your advantage - use your rope to grapple onto rooftops, silently drop from ceilings, or veil yourself in the shadows.
- STAY HIDDEN - Pick your assassinations carefully. Avoid being seen, heard or getting caught indirectly. Suspicious sights and noises will alert the guards - use it to your benefit.
- TIME IS AN ACCOMPLICE - Time stands still when you are not moving Shadwen, allowing you to stop at any point mid-motion. Rewind time to manipulate your past and present actions!
- USE PHYSICS - Use physics and a freely attachable rope to drag and topple objects. Make deaths look accidental; let gravity do the grave work.
- CREATE TRAPS AND HAZARDS - set up traps and hazards to lure guards towards their untimely demise; discover new ways to eliminate or distract your foes by crafting items into deadly surprises, including poison traps, spike devices, decoy toys and more.
- TWO CHARACTERS - Embrace the darkness with Shadwen and her abilities to protect Lily and create a safe passage for her.
30. 50 Cent: BotS
(Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB) The Games on Demand version supports English, French, German. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". Play as 50 Cent, the world's biggest hip-hop star, in this fast-paced action shooter! You and the G-Unit will battle across two war-torn countries to collect your payday and exact your revenge on those who have crossed you.
Platform: Xbox 360
31. The Baconing
Prepare yourself for the ultimate sci-fi adventure by entering the hilarious and sizzling world of The Baconing created by Hothead Games.
You are DeathSpank, a hero and the ultimate Dispenser of Justice. You must defeat the Anti-Spank and his army of Cyborques, before they cast an evil shadow over Spanktopia.
Discover exciting new worlds and battle hordes of enemies as you search to unlock the secret within the Fires of Bacon.Key Features
- Explore unique locations such as The Forbidden Zone, Rainbow’s End and Hell’s Half Acre in a pop-up book style adventure.
- Over 100 quests, challenging boss fights and mind bending puzzles to complete
- Unleash devastating attacks on the enemy with the all-powerful Weapons of Justice
- Control the battlefield with tactical precision by using your Shield Bash, Perfect Reflect and Charged Attacks
- Play local co-op with a friend and choose from one of four amazing sidekicks
32. Dynasty Warriors 6
The Dynasty Warriors series is reborn. The power of the next gen consoles is used to create the look and feel of a modern kung fu action film. Battle against thousands of soldiers in more immersive environments where players can swim, climb and use the landscape to make a raid on the hordes of soldiers swarming the battlefield with innovative and unpredictable Tactical Action objectives blend seamlessly fast and intuitive melee combat to become history's greatest warrior.
360KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Dynasty Warriors and the KOEI logo are registered trademarks of TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. ©2007-2008 TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
Categories in common with Dynasty Warriors 6: Action
33. Riptide GP: Renegade
Experience the future of illicit hydrojet racing, where armored riders kick out death-defying stunts over massive waterfalls, dodge cops through public waterways, and boost at breakneck speeds across surging waves.
You are a hydrojet rider, framed and cast out from the Riptide GP league, forced to race illegally through city waterways, flooded ruins, and churning factory machinery in an effort to reclaim your reputation and your title. Play through the single player career to unlock new vehicles, playable characters, and customization features as you take down bosses and build your crew.
Then, take your skills online for the ultimate test as you battle opponents around the world in 8-player online matches. Challenge your friends for leaderboard supremacy in the ghost-racing challenge mode. You can even play locally in split screen races with up to 4 players!
Riptide GP: Renegade is the first game in the acclaimed Riptide GP series to be redesigned from the ground up specifically for modern desktop PC and console hardware. Featuring thrill-ride race tracks packed with shortcuts, secrets, and interactive obstacles, Riptide GP: Renegade is the action-arcade water racer for a new generation.
• Thrill-Ride Environments - Blast across floating factory platforms, brave hurricane-strength waves, and infiltrate a military base in the midst of battle. Every race track is packed with interactive set pieces, dynamic obstacles and secret shortcuts.
• Deep Career Mode - Battle your way through a variety of races and boss fights to reach the top of the underground hydro jet racing circuit. Earn cash and experience to upgrade and customize your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
• Online Multiplayer - Compete online in thrilling 8 player matchups against the best players from around the world.
• Split Screen Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in local split-screen multiplayer championships. Play with up to 4 players on a single machine! (Additional gamepads controllers required))
• Challenge Mode - Take command of the leaderboards and test your skills against ghost recordings of your friends' best performances.
• Transforming Vehicles - Collect and upgrade a garage full of blisteringly fast hydro jets that transform while you ride them. Win money to upgrade and customize each one.
• State of the Art Water Racing - Riptide GP: Renegade brings dynamic water racing to a new level of excitement with breathtaking water physics, splash-tastic spray effects, and more! Every race is different because the surface you race on is always changing.
• Full gamepad integration
• Steam Complete - Compete with your friends on leaderboards, unlock challenging achievements, and keep your game going from device to device with cloud data syncing.
34. Reservoir Dogs
Reservoir Dogs is an action, shooter, racing and arcade game developed by Volatile Games. It was originally released in 2006. Eidos Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Reservoir Dogs on PC and PlayStation 2.
35. RAID: World War II
The RAID: World War II Closed BETA is happening right now! Pre-order the RAID: World War II Special Edition to unlock.
Please note: Closed BETA is unavailable in Germany due to censorship laws.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed four player cooperative shooter set in Europe during World War II, where you and your friends aims to thwart the Nazi onslaught. Four prisoners of war – Sterling, Rivet, Kurgan and Wolfgang have been freed by “Mrs. White,” a secret British Intelligence Operative, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Their objective is to fight the war - without rules or mercy. Their reward is all the Nazi gold they can carry.
JOHN CLEESE - Comedy legend John Cleese plays Control - a British Intelligence Agent working for Mrs. White. His job is to make sure that you have plenty of Nazis to fight and lots of gold to steal.
RAID: World War II is all about teamwork and strategy during intense firefights filled with adrenaline. In RAID: World War II, you are fighting the enemy from within. You are up against tough odds, but with enough fire power, determination and recklessness anything is possible. Fight the good fight, but fight dirty.Key Features
- CLASSES - Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed Skill Tree, allowing for various play styles.
- WAR CRIES - Each class has its own War Cry - a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II - Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character has their own look with fully customizable uniforms making you stand out on the battlefield.
- WEAPON MODIFICATIONS - World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons. RAID: World War II allows players to play around with these weapons, upgrade and customize their look and feel with authentic weapon modifications. Players can choose between barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allowing for a vast range of different play styles.
- OPERATIONS - RAID: World War II offers players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking special missions called Operations. Operations is a chained series of highly-modified Raids, featuring new storylines, including content and challenging objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
- CHALLENGE CARDS - RAID: World War II introducers a new feature where players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customize the “rules” of a Raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, a Challenge Card might make it so that enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage. Every Challenge Card is different and it’s up to you to find your favorite.
- LOCATIONS - RAID: World War II takes place in historic locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the river Elbe, players will be bringing destruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
- A special version of the in-game car Apple Red Kübelwagen.
- RAID: World War II Base game.
- A RAID: World War II comic book available in-game and as a PDF.
- A decorative bomb for the camp.
- Original soundtrack and the melee weapon “marching mace”.
- A special melee weapon “The Admiral’s Dagger”.
- Four exclusive special edition jackets.
- RAID: World War II Digital Art Book.
- Four exclusive RAID: World War II wallpapers.
- PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition. (if you have PAYDAY 2, it will be updated to PAYDAY 2 Ultimate Edition).
Join the Steam group and get additional content
By joining the group, you will receive additional content for free!
- 100 Gold bars
- 1 in-game Jacket for one of the four characters
- PAYDAY 2 in-game melee weapon: “Knuckle Dagger”
- Steam Character Avatars
36. CrimeCraft: GangWars
- Online Shooter: CrimeCraft takes the best persistent world RPG features (thousands of players, guilds, PvE and PvP Combat, missions, loot, crafting, trading) and combines them with the action and skill based gameplay of a shooter.
- Frequent Updates: Huge content updates have previously added: gripping storyline, animated cut scenes by comic book all stars, episodic PvE campaign, player controlled nightclubs, tournaments (daily, weekly and monthly) as well as additional maps, gamemodes, weapons, and skills. New items are added bi-weekly.
- Free to Play: Play as long as you want for free.
37. Life is Feudal: Forest Village
Life is Feudal: Forest Village is a feature-rich, town building simulator strategy game with engaging survival aspects. Lead your people: a small group of refugees who were forced to start again on an unknown island.
Terraform and shape the land and expand with houses, pastures, orchards, farms, windmills and many other buildings. Forage in the forest, hunt for prey, grow crops and domestic animals for food. As Winter creeps up, ensure you stock up with enough firewood, charcoal and warm clothes to survive, and remember: a lack of vitamins in good rations may lead to disease and could even totally wipe out your village!
You can oversee your village from a birdseye view or occupy one of your villagers to control and perform tasks in a first person view to speed things up or just to explore.
Some of the more exciting features:
- Advanced farming system. Different crops and fruit trees require varying amounts of moisture, man labour and time in order to ripen ready for harvest. Your pastures and hens require hunters to protect them from forest predators.
- Switch between birdseye and first person views. You can play in a birdseye view, watching over everything and issuing strategic orders, or you can possess a villager and play from a first person perspective, performing everyday tasks along with your fellow villagers.
- Terraforming and pavement. Terraform land around your settlement to enable construction of larger buildings. Pave roads to speed up the movement of your villagers and thus improve the economy of your settlement.
- Diseases, food rations and vitamins. Diseases spread faster in cold weather, especially if your villagers lack warm clothes or their food ration is too plain and lacking in vitamins. Try to stock all types of food possible (meat, fish, bread, vegetables and fruits) to keep your villagers’ healthy.
- Dynamic ecosystem. Villagers continuously walking in the surrounding woods will scare wildlife deeper into forest. Excessive farming or woodcutting can lead to flora and fauna extinction thus lowering the flow of meat, hides, mushrooms, berries and medical herbs to your stocks.
- Real time weather and seasons system. The seasons effect your village’s needs: summer droughts will force your farmers to water your crops and rainy days will force them to dig trenches to drain excess water, and you’ll need firewood and warm clothes for your villagers in Winter.
- Morale and increasing population. Keep your villagers happy and their families will grow - that is, if their needs are being met! Living in overcrowded hostels, unfulfilled requirements and even bearing witness to a villager’s demise will reduce morale and their productivity.
- Disasters. Lightning can hit tall buildings that are standing on hilltops. Tornados can leave a devastating trail of destruction across your settlement. Earthquakes can destroy your houses and even topple trees. Make sure you are prepared to face those challenges!
- Mod friendly. Our game is designed to be modder friendly. Game modders will have access to AI, animations, task and resource management, navigation, sounds and many other game systems. Those systems and assets can be completely changed through game scripts written in LUA.
38. How To Survive: Third Person Standalone
single player 3rd person view experience that allows you to re-play the zombie crafting adventure "How to Survive" from a deeply immersive point of view. Their rotten breath doesn’t smell any better, they don’t look any healthier, they still just grunt, but being closer up makes it a whole load more personal...
You’ll have to survive a zombie infested archipelago crafting your own tools and weapons to fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats. A survival guide written by an eccentric stranger may be your only help…Features:
- Navigate islands filled with exuberant scenarios filled with flora and fauna.
- Choose among 4 playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions.
- Hunt, fish, forage for food and water.
- Hundreds of items to handcraft weapons and tools. From fishing rods to flamethrowers.
- Play through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional free roaming mode includes Permadeath!
- Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
- All the content of the original game How To Survive :
- 4 islands.
- Story mode.
- 8 challenges.
- Kovac’s way DLC:
- Gameplay affecting rain effect.
- Crocodile & bear.
- Item durability.
- Hello, my name is Nina DLC character & flamethrowers.
- One Shot Escape DLC - Rogue like mode.
- Tombstones & Backpack extension.
39. Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is a fantastic Action-RPG from leading Japanese developer Falcom (Developers of “Ys” and “Zwei” among other classics) featuring real-time combat, stunning 3D graphics, tons of fully voiced characters and mini-games , 90+ items, multiple endings, a rocking soundtrack, 35+ hours of playtime, and more.
Originally released outside Japan on Sony’s PSP®, Mastiff is proud to bring a fully localized and updated version of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure to Windows and to offer it through Steam with a full set of Steam specific features including Achievements, Trading Cards, Big Picture and Cloud Save.
Gurumin stars Parin, a strong-willed girl sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town. Parin soon discovers an invisible monster village hidden behind her home. She is quickly drawn into a fight between the village’s friendly monster residents and the Phantoms, evil monsters that want to destroy them. Learning of a weapon hidden underneath the village that she alone is fit to wield, Parin embarks on a quest to stop the Phantoms and make the world right.
Play From Your Couch
- 30 stages of non-linear game play
- 23 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect
- Brilliantly diabolical dungeons, traps, puzzles and boss encounters
- Mini-games galore!
- 5 difficulty levels
- Hidden characters, modes, and other secrets
- Supports Windows XP, 7 and 8 at high resolution (up to 1920x1080) and with modern Anti-aliasing (up to 8X MSAA)
- Full Steam support including: Achievements, Steam Cloud, Big Picture mode, and...
- Beautiful Steam Trading Cards
An All Star Cast
- Amber Hood as Parin
- Tara Strong – Cream/Mosby
- Justin Shenkarow as Puku/Prince
- Dee (Bradley) Baker as Rocko/Digby
- Robin Atkin Downes – Pierre/Doug
- Michael Gough – Hyperbolic/Giga
- Steve Blum – Motoro/Bob
- Quinton Flynn – Roger/Poco
40. Painkiller Expansion Pack: Battle Out of Hell
Painkiller Expansion Pack: Battle Out of Hell is an action-shooter game developed by People Can Fly. It was originally released in 2004. DreamCatcher Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Painkiller Expansion Pack: Battle Out of Hell on PC.
41. Space Siege
A game filled with heavy combat action, fast-paced tactics and decision making, Space Siege is an all-new science fiction themed action-RPG being developed by Chris Taylor and his talented team at Gas Powered Games, the creators of Dungeon Siege I & II and Supreme Commander.
As humans are fleeing the planet during a massive alien attack on Earth, only one of five evacuation colony ships escapes intact before Earth is completely obliterated by the attacking aliens. In Space Siege, you take on the role of Seth Walker, a combat engineer aboard the Armstrong (the lone surviving ship). Your objective is to protect the human race from being annihilated by this unknown alien species. Ultimately, you must make a horrific choice: will you sacrifice your humanity to save the human race?
At your disposal will be an arsenal of futuristic weaponry and armor, cybernetic upgrades, and a robotic partner that you can customize and command. Space Siege will also feature a single-player campaign that takes place across the vast confines of the Armstrong, a separate mission-based multiplayer campaign, character-building gameplay elements and a storyline that asks: What does it mean to be human?
- Tactical Combat Action - Outsmart your enemies by setting up ambushes, dodging attacks, ducking behind cover, and using any of the multiple special abilities available to you.
- Multiple Gameplay Paths - Define your game experience with the decisions you make. Will you remain truly human in the face of insurmountable odds? Or will you enhance your abilities with cybernetic technology to even the score? Customize your character with multiple skills and special abilities that fit your style of play, but realize, all your decisions will have repercussions.
- Customizable Robotic Partner - Upgrade HR-V, your robot companion, with armor, weapons and special equipment. Command HR-V to perform offensive and defensive tactical combat maneuvers or combine your efforts and unleash special attack combos.
- Chilling Sci-Fi Story - Follow a multi-chapter storyline and make key decisions that determine the best means to deal with the ferocious alien menace. Interact with dozens of characters with their own histories and personalities - no more "generic NPCs".
- Online Multiplayer - Up to 4 players can play cooperatively in a separate multiplayer campaign designed specifically for online play. Customize enemy difficulty and toughness to best fit your skill level.
- Futuristic Combat Technology - Access high-tech weaponry and armor in addition to advanced cybernetic upgrades that will offer powerful abilities with both risks and benefits.
42. Iron Storm
Western Germany, March 1964... The last Great War rages on. Madness at the front lines. Men butchering each other. War-torn Europe stands ripped apart by a front line that runs straight through the heart of Germany where American and Western European troops battle against enemy forces. An eternal war seemingly with no end in sight. Opposing forces mercilessly attack with unrelenting force, claiming small victories one day only to lose them the next.
As Lieutenant James Anderson you must infiltrate and destroy key enemy positions deep behind enemy lines. If successful, your mission could finally put a stop to the carnage and restore what everybody has long since forgotten about: peace.
Inspired by real-world events and elements from WWI, WWII and modern warfare, Iron Storm brings the carnage!
- A cross between a shooter and an adventure game that has you asking… what would the 1960s have been like had WWI never ended.
- The fighting isn’t just on the ground… watch as the stock market directly impacts the fight
- Six non-linear levels that require you to visit certain sections repeatedly with multiple ways to complete objectives
- Solve puzzles, use stealth and cunning skills and shoot it out in single and multiplayer action
- Find yourself in the trenches of WWI with environmental elements like barbed wire fences, bunkers, mines, gas warfare and snipers
- WWII comes to life as you use and battle automatic weapons, radar, tanks and flame throwers
- Modern-day warfare is not missed though as helicopters, lasers, electronics and more will have you wishing you were back in your mama’s womb
43. Mortal Kombat 1+2+3
Five hundred years ago, an ancient and well respected Shaolin fighting tournament, held every 50 years, was corrupted by an evil and elderly sorcerer by the name of Shang Tsung. Shang was accompanied by Prince Goro, a warrior of the Shokan race (a four-armed half-human / half-dragon). Knowing that if ten tournaments in a row were won by the Outworld champion, the Earth Realm would be conquered by evil and fall into darkness, Shang entered Goro in the tournament and had him defeat the great Kung Lao. Goro has been reigning supreme as the undefeated fighting champion for five hundred years now. As the last tournament required draws near, Raiden, Thunder God and protector of the Earth Realm, enacts a plan to tip the scales in the humans' favor, Seven fighters step into the arena on Shang Tsung's mysterious island: Shaolin warrior Liu Kang, Special Forces operative Sonya Blade, the mercenary thug Kano, fame-seeking actor Johnny Cage, the ice-wielding Lin Kuei warrior Sub-Zero and his undead adversary Scorpion, and Raiden himself.
Re-live this arcade classic with the first 3 instalments of the Mortal Kombat franchise. Power through on-on-one combat with special multi-button attacks and moves unique to each character, including the famous fatality. In this bundle die-hard Mortal Kombat fans can move on to the third instalment which introduces network play, where they can challenge other die-hard friends to see who is truly the king of kombat. Other features include dial-a-combo attacks, a run button to speed up battles, and vs codes, which unlock new powers and abilities once both players enter a code sequence in pre-match-up screens.Classic on-on-one combat plus multiplayer Unique moves and special unlockable abilities Skill-testing multi button combo attacks
44. DAH! Path of the Furon
The Games on Demand version supports English, French, Spanish. Download the manual for this game by locating the game on http://marketplace.xbox.com and selecting “See Game Manual". It’s the funky 70’s… Crypto has spent most of the decade luring humans into his casino to take their cash and the precious Furon DNA locked inside their brains. Now, Nexo Warriors from his home world attack, and Crypto is swept up in an alien conspiracy that threatens the very survival of his species. In an epic battle to save the Furon Empire, Crypto must embark on a journey of destruction and enlightenment to face his greatest foes. Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon brings back the irreverent humor and Sci-Fi action gaming of previous titles. Employ unworldly new weapons, mysterious mental abilities and devastating UFO attacks to wreak havoc on humankind. Explore five expansive open-world levels as you uncover the insidious plot against Crypto and Pox. The Path of the Furon awaits.
Platform: Xbox 360
45. TASTEE: Lethal Tactics
** Regular community tournaments (with awesome prizes!) are scheduled throughout 2017! **
This is TASTEE: we do take out.
You are the director, you will coordinate a master plan using every tool at your disposal. Off the books, unsanctioned and highly illegal, you’ll be doing the dirty work the government can’t.
They are elite, elusive, and deliciously dangerous. Independents and rogues, these mercs do not play well with others and we’re going to cram them all into your rundown diner: TASTEE. They’re an unruly powder keg waiting for a spark...but fortunately most of these guys like explosions. This is your team.
Your job is to recruit these hired guns and form the TASTEE team; use them to orchestrate missions to take down the Cartel. Misfits and outcasts, each merc has refined their own personal MO when it comes to death and destruction. Their unique set of skills is exactly what you’ll need to steal guns, interrupt supply lines, save hostages, formulate traps, and execute epic gunfights on your mission to take down The Cowboy - the big boss responsible for a global crime epidemic. Lethal tactics have been authorized… Good luck.
Single Player Mission Mode:
- 30 Missions across 10 locations.
- Recruit mercs, each with their own unique skillset.
- Mission Leaderboards - Replay missions, best your own scores and top others’ to climb the global leaderboards.
Regular Community Tournaments Scheduled Throughout 2017:
- Join the TASTEE community and participate in our regular events and tournaments.
- Win TASTEE swag like our t-shirts or concept art prints - or emerge on top and take home the coveted, 3D-printed, TASTEE trophy!
A Diverse Roster of 12 Mercenaries, Each with Their Own Special Abilities and Weapons:
- Each character has their own particular skill set, their expertise ranging from clever gadgets to lethal combat abilities.
- 4 distinct character classes: Gunmen, Snipers, Shotgunners, Bombers.
- Mix and match your mercenaries to create the optimal squad for each situation.
- Coordinate attacks by pairing units with complementary skills and abilities. For example, Linus breaks through walls, attacking from unexpected locations and opening paths for teammates; pair his skills with Bodark's swift disarming shot to take enemies by surprise and leave them vulnerable.
10 Unique, Randomized Tactical Maps:
- Rich, detailed locations highlight dramatic cat-and-mouse armed encounters.
- Destructible environmental objects - Destroy doors and cover objects to alter the playing field.
- Randomized Maps Elements - Destructible object placement is randomized on all maps, creating different pathways and strategy possibilities for each match.
- Learn the maps to formulate strategies - Find ideal sniper locations, quick getaways and lanes to lead your opponent into an ambush.
Competitive Online Multiplayer Play:
- ELO-ratings based global leaderboards - Defeat other players in the community to move up the rankings and become #1!
- Asynchronous Online Matches - Play Head-to-Head matches asynchronously - submit your turns at your own pace. E-mail notifications inform you when it's your turn and when someone has challenged you to a match.
- Cage Matches - Play Head-to-Head matches live - submit your turns before the timer runs out.
Daily Mission - Single Player Challenge:
- A new single player mission every day!
- The squad configuration, map, rule set, and enemies are all randomized each day - It'll be a surprise every time!
- You get one try per day - pass or fail, you get a score that is registered to the daily leaderboard.
Share your Best Match Replays:
- Just won an incredible match? Share the replay with other Lethal Tactics players!
- Play full matches versus AI.
- Practice your tactics and test unit combinations.
- Play all modes to earn them all!
46. Project Nomads
Project Nomads is an action, shooter, strategy and arcade game developed by Radon Labs. It was originally released in 2002. It was published by cdv Software Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Project Nomads is available on PC.
47. Hard Truck Apocalypse: Arcade / Ex Machina: Arcade
Hard Truck Apocalypse: Arcade/Ex Machina Arcade - is the races through the deserted prairies and canyons of northern America, infected by a fatal virus. You are to find the reasons of the global catastrophe described in the original game Hard Truck: Apocalypse. The game is a standalone project, with the gameplay that's different from the original game. INCLUDED IN EX MACHINA GOLD EDITION
49. Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
Delivering both wartime authenticity and a fresh perspective through an intense, action-driven storyline, Turning Point™: Fall of Liberty makes war personal and relevant. Presenting this scenario as a powerful and realistically crafted alternate history it delivers an explosive First Person Shooter experience where famous real world locations appear startlingly different under Nazi occupation.
50. Space Marshals 2
The sci-fi wild west adventure in outer space continues with Space Marshals 2. This tactical top-down shooter puts you in the shoes of specialist Burton in his struggle against the criminal elements of the galaxy.
This isn’t your ordinary dual-stick shooter. The emphasis is on tactical combat and stealth, rather than just spraying bullets, and there’s a story!
Use the environment to your advantage. Avoid attacks by taking cover. Flank enemies for extra efficiency, but avoid getting flanked yourself! Use the tools of the trade to gain an edge - frag grenades, flash bangs, drones, gun turrets, proximity mines and much more…
Choose your approach carefully. Some say running into the fray, guns blazing, isn’t always the answer. Use distractions to single out opponents. Use stealth takedowns and silenced weapons to covertly reduce the enemy numbers. Hack gun turrets to turn on their masters. Lure different enemy factions together and let them fight each other.
LOAD-OUT & GEAR
Choosing your load-out is a big part of your tactics. In addition to body armor and grenades you can carry one two-handed and one single-handed weapon - and there’s something for everyone. Shotguns, handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, crossbows, energy weapons, throwing axes and more.
• Tactical top-down shooter
• Gorgeous, stylistic HD graphics rendered with Metal
• 20 missions with performance based rewards. TAMI is watching you!
• Wide selection of weapons and gear. Over 70 different weapons.
• Multiple factions to fight – or pitch against each other
• MFi controller support (requires extended layout)
• iCloud save game support
• Game Center achievements
• English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本語, 繁体中文, русский, Português do Brasil