The best games like Osmos are:
- arrow_rightOri and the Blind Forest
- arrow_rightOri and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
- arrow_rightSamantha Swift and the Golden Touch
- arrow_rightMaestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition
- arrow_rightLost Planet 3
- arrow_rightGenital Jousting
100 Best Games Like Osmos:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
1. Ori and the Blind Forest
Ori and the blind forest is a game with a stunning visual style, which looks like a fairytale one, and also the game takes place to a beautiful and atmospheric soundtrack.
The forest of Nibel is dying. You play as a character named Ori and a spirit named Sein. They are trying to save the magical forest after the dark spirit Kuro stole the heart of the tree of life, what made the forest began to wither rapidly, losing its vitality: the water becomes dirty, the trees cease to bloom and bear fruit, and the woodland is covered with thick thorns.
Playing in the Ori and the blind forest, you have to explore a vast world, to solve platform problems and relatively complex, but interesting puzzles (first of all, they test your reaction and agility). Using the abilities of Ori (initially, he can only jump, but a lot of other skills will be opened during the game) and Sein (the ability to attack enemies) you have to cope with the difficulties on the way to fix the situation and cure the forest.
Categories in common with Ori and the Blind Forest: Platformer
2. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
NEW IN THE DEFINITIVE EDITION
• Packed with new and additional content: New areas, new secrets, new abilities, more story sequences, multiple difficulty modes, full backtracking support and much more!
• Discover Naru’s past in two brand new environments.
• Master two powerful new abilities – Dash and Light Burst.
• Find new secret areas and explore Nibel faster by teleporting between Spirit Wells.
The forest of Nibel is dying. After a powerful storm sets a series of devastating events in motion, Ori must journey to find courage and confront a dark nemesis to save the forest of Nibel. “Ori and the Blind Forest” tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics, through a visually stunning Action-Platformer crafted by Moon Studios. Featuring hand-painted artwork, meticulously animated character performance, a fully orchestrated score and dozens of new features in the Definitive Edition, “Ori and the Blind Forest” explores a deeply emotional story about love and sacrifice, and the hope that exists in us all.
Now for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, flOw is a game about piloting an aquatic organism through a surreal biosphere where players consume other organisms, evolve, and dive into the abyss.
With an embedded design of DDA (dynamic difficulty adjustment), players with differing skill levels can intuitively customize their game experience and enjoy the game at their own pace.
You can play as one of 5 creatures, each in a unique environment. Use the analog stick for an organic experience that will allow you to glide, flit, and flOw through the universe.
• Vibrant environments immerse you in the flOw universe.
• Dynamically Adjusting Experience – Customize your game experience.
• Multiplayer mode – Ad-hoc mode is supported on the PSP® system
Please Re-enter Text Here
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
flOw ©2007 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by thatgamecompany.
Dialing is match-3 reinvented with a hint of never-ending difficult. The numbers are always increasing and so is the challenge.
Within a limited number of laps around a circle shoot a tile number at the board to connect then. When three or more and together they merge and turn into one higher number, and that's where things get tough.
But everything comes with a reward. The harder the challenge more experience and levels you get. With levels comes more laps and the chance to go further into the numbers. Hold lots of then tight and let the combos begin!
*Level Up System
While the tile number is rotating around the main circle, hit Left-Ctrl to make it attach to a slot. When three or more equal numbers are connected they will merge into a bigger number. With good strategic positing you can make combos and get a better score.
Endless Mode has no lap counter and a different leaderboard.
5. Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch
When Samantha's new benefactor asks her to track down Alexander the Great's Scroll of Wealth, the opportunity seems too be good to be truesearching for the scroll while collecting amazing finds for the Museum of Secrets Lost! Little does she know that a secret brotherhood is watching her every move and that she'll have to do a lot more digging to find the true treasure.
Travel to exotic locations as you help archaeologist and adventurer Samantha Swift uncover the ancient secrets and mystery shrouding the famed Golden Touch!
- Engrossing mystery story sets the stage for this Casual Adventure game
- Solve puzzles, collect artifacts and piece together clues to uncover the secrets of the Golden Touch
- All-new levels, backgrounds and puzzles to explore
- Collect artifacts and golden treasure for The Museum of Secrets Lost
- Locate tools in each scene to help you along your way
- Uncover completely hidden special items, and use the right tool to recover each one
Categories in common with Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch: Casual
6. Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition
A night out with a friend at the Opera House turns into a nightmare! This mysterious diva's dark talent claims another victim – can you stop her before the curtain falls?
In this exciting continuation of ERS's popular Maestro series, find out who the Knowing Ones are as you help free your friend Kate from Diva's clutches!
This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. The Collector’s Edition includes:
Play the bonus game to learn of a mysterious box
Replay the puzzles and hidden-object scenes
Get soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art
Try the available Strategy Guide
This is a Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game, meaning a specific genre of story-driven, point & click adventures. Throughout the game, players are tasked to find a list of objects hidden within a particular scene, and to occasionally complete various mini-games/puzzles.
7. Lost Planet 3
Lost Planet 3 is an action third-person shooter developed by Spark Unlimited. It is the first game in the Lost Planet series timeline.
Several colonists and miners are sent to a planet of E.D.N. III by a company called NEVEC. You play as a miner named Jim that works for NEVEC. All the mined resources are sent back to Earth. Jim unravels the secrets of the corporation Throughout the story.
The game features giant mining mech rigs that are upgradeable to some degree. Players can also upgrade their weapons and suit. In order to buy new upgrades, the players have to find specific parts and scrap that also can be bought. Using the mission-based mechanic, the game allows the players to go on completing the main quests or get some side-quests to help their comrades and gain some new equipment.
Throughout the game the players fight an alien race of Akrid. Akrids have thermal energy flowing in their veins instead of regular blood. That's why they can survive extremely cold temperatures on E.D.N. III.
8. Genital Jousting
Genital Jousting is an online and local multiplayer party game about flaccid penises and wiggly anuses for up to eight players at once. Players control a detached penis complete with testicles and an anus. Multiple game modes provide a stimulating orgy of objectives: penetrate and be penetrated as fast as possible or compete in absurd, silly and sexually suggestive games and challenges.
If this is something that makes you uncomfortable or sounds unappealing, please do not purchase or play Genital Jousting, or even continue reading.
Online and Local Multiplayer for Eight: Genital Jousting is more fun with friends and can satisfy up to eight players at once! Find a few willing partners, cuddle up on the couch, and share controllers or go online to joust with anonymous players from all over the world.
Traditional and Party Modes: Dabble in the throbbingly fast-paced Traditional Mode or jostle your way through some stiff competition in Party Mode including challenges like Double Delight, Obstacle Intercourse, and Weiner Round Up.
Customize Your Member: Genitals come in all shapes and sizes so pick your favorite color and decorate it with the most appealing outfit to customize a penis you can really get behind!
9. Tower Wars
Tower Wars is a tower defense game. It includes an army building and attacking enemies’ tower.
The player can choose both single-player and multiplayer modes, but sometimes it can be difficult to find opponents and matching can take a long time. The player has to build his castle, starting with a new battlefield.
You aim to break into the enemy’s tower before he gets his army into yours. As for the building process, the player is free to place his tower anywhere he wants inside the map. It gives the user the possibility to create traps and corridors according to his taste. Here his enemies have to battle through barriers, so you need to make it as complicated as possible. The game offers various weapons, both classical (cannons, launchers) and unique ones (enormous fan, pushing opponents back).
Moreover, there are two sorts of points: gold and battle. You can earn battle points while attacking the opponent’s tower. To get more gold points, you can use mines, which are already on your map. As for units, which you send to enemies’ castles, they can be primary and specialized. Although, it is possible to upgrade each one.
The graphic is crafted. The art style is also well-defined. It seems to be made with much attention. Despite the limited number of maps, they are detailed and comfortable for use. Moreover, the soundtrack is not as annoying as it can sometimes be.
Your avatar is a brave warrior who has fallen in battle. But instead of well-deserved peace in Asgard, his soul is trapped in the harsh world of Niffelheim. Survive in this hostile world, ransack the neighbor lands, explore dangerous dungeons and find your way to Valhalla
Survive in the Underworld
Warriors remain warriors even after death. Set out on the path to the last challenge and prove yourself to the Gods. In life you were never frightened by the cold, darkness and death, and you won't fear now. make sure you have enough provision, defend yourself and unravel the mysteries of these lands.
Do not be forgotten
Crush anyone who dares to attack your lands. Each fallen enemy brings you closer to Asgard! Bones, teeth, fur - use all that you scavenge to craft weapons and armor. Build a fortress that will protect you from enemies and help you to destroy the attackers. The Death Priests will issue ultimatums. Will you bend to their will, or reject their orders and accept the battle against their dead minions?
Find a way out
Collect all the pieces of the portal to Asgard. But be careful - they are fiercely guarded by mighty giants, deadly spiders and hordes of undead.
Brew potions from mushrooms and slain beasts to become stronger. Cook the best dishes to feed all your friends. Prepare poison that will kill the most powerful troll.
Explore ancient caves
Reach the very heart of the world to find powerful artefacts that will help you win the final battle. Discover what lies hidden in the darkness.
11. OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THIS KNIGHT
The one who guards the crown.
The one who protects innocents at all costs.
The one who makes justice to prevail.
Today's sirs don't remember any of it...
They drown in loathness, only able to feast and prance on their steeds.
It is time to remind them who the knight is.
And when the last dragon is slain, when good triumphs and my glory spreads over the lands, people will hail:
OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THIS KNIGHT!
You are a brave knight, who must to help villagers solve their problems. Grab your shiny helmet and trusty sword, gather all the valor and honor you have, and experience possibly the most heroic fifteen minutes in your life! Smash cabbage, destroy scarecrows, battle evil demons and fight for justice!
- RPG gameplay.
- 5 unique missions.
- An epic story.
- Lots of secrets.
The game is a simple but exciting arcade. You have to control the satellite, one of the few planets in the solar system. Destroying enemies you get points, thereby to set new records!
#Simple but addictive gameplay
The game is perfect after a hard day!
13. Russian SuperHero Dead Ivan
Somewhere, in the farthest corner of Russia, you can find him: the great Russian superhero Dead Ivan! Surrounded by the most common stereotypes, he's armed with a chainsaw full of magic and is always ready for a fight! Where else can you meet a bear in boots with a balalaika and ride along with him on the back of a dragon while shooting insidious geese?
Only here, at:
Motherland of Dead Ivan!
Within this game you might find:
- Many enemies: monsters, zombies, skeletons, Count Dracula, mushrooms, and the most terrifying of them all, geese!
- 5 different types of magic!
- Total freedom of action!
- Lots of gold!
- Democracy and intriguing storyline!
- And jokes! Oh, I already listed that, sorry.
14. Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman
Enter the world ripe with magic and monsters. Become the Black Swordsman and slay thousands of enemies in an epic action RPG!
War broke between the industrious Imperium and the savage tribes of Wilderness. Demons and carrions have returned to the land.
Play all sides and make your own decisions. Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness!
Level up your character with skills of your choice. Select from more than 30 unique & tiered skills to improve your character.
Loot gold from slain enemies, find treasures and negotiate quest rewards. Choose from hundreds of exquisite armors, swords and accessories.Features
Dark Harvest Mode. Standalone action game with separate character and inventory. Win a sequence of battles to level and gear up.
Torken Arena. Face the mightiest Torken warriors in an unforgiving contest for gold and fame.
Dark Shrine. Long forgotten shrine in the woods holds a sinister secret. (Repeatable quest.)
Dark Item Set. Mastercrafted full heavy armor, sword and accessories available at merchants. Jet black and imbued with dark magic powers.
Fortune Teller. Orisee is a master of the Destiny Tarot. For a price, she may steal a card from fate itself.Support and Feedback
Please contact [email protected] with any inquiry or feedback.
Follow @hexage for the latest development updates and news.
15. 1000 days to escape
1000 days to escape is a space arcade simulator. This game covers serious issues in an ironic form.
Life on the Earth is going to disappear. Due to huge temps of population growth and global development of human civilization, irreversible climate change and disturbance of stable processes in the biosphere of our planet occur. Calculations has shown that oxygen remains for 1000 days.
At the World Summit on the Global Security you've got a carte blanche to realize the largest space program ever. The main goal is to save as many people as you can.
Don't worry, all modern technologies are at your disposal.
- Find new planets in the outer space with a telescope.
- Explore them using a scout satellite. Just put it into a rocket, fill up the tank and launch to the selected planet.
- Each world has its own characteristics. There is no atmosphere suitable for people? Too cold? Bring a specific generator. Mission will be successful if all the conditions of human life are met.
- During space exploration, discover new technologies, earn science points and pimp your spaceport.
- Creative approach to space flights and the transportation of people.
- The star system is randomly generated at the start of each game.
- Over 25 planets with different characteristics.
- Some planets are inhabited by alien civilizations. To wage war or cooperate, it's up to you.
- There are many different events. Triumphed an alien civilization? Use received resources for technological development or convert them to science points. Scientists said they are ready to reveal a series of innovations? Keep them or bargain with enemies is one of the difficult decisions you have to make.
But remember. This is space. It does not cooperate.
Lazerbait is a free arcade strategy game set in virtual reality with one simple goal: capture all the planets to build more ships and destroy your enemies!
The player is presented with a god-like perspective of a system of planets. Each planet that a player owns will produce ships over time. Using the motion controllers, the player can direct their fleet of ships from planet to planet in attempt to capture as many planets as possible. The more planets a player owns, the more ships the player can produce. Eventually players can build up fleets of many hundreds of ships that lead to awesome massive space battles.
The player is challenged by up to 7 A.I. characters in free-for-all style who are also working hard to capture all the planets and eliminate their enemies. The game is highly configurable allowing players to choose the game speed, map size, ship limits, number of A.I. players, and A.I. difficulty. Maps are procedurally generated at random for each game played so no two games will ever be the same.
Global stats and leaderboards are kept over time for the total number of ships destroyed and the total number of A.I. players defeated at each difficulty setting.
18. Captain Starshot
We are pleased to see you reporting for duty. Now, let us explain to you what you can expect on this mission;
As Captain Starshot, you and your space crew are tasked with the mission to explore the galaxy in search of villainous aliens and to defeat their leader.
Fly off with your spaceship and face off against the hordes of enemies you will encounter on your mission.
Operate with the help of your crew members, who hold various abilities that allow you to overcome any challenge within the mysterious enemy ships.
Good luck on your mission Captain,
Headquarters signing off
- Transition smoothly from the open space environment to on-foot alien ships.
- Experience a unique and interesting pulp science fiction theme that transports you back to the 50's.
- Enjoy a different experience every run because of our procedural generated levels.
- Create countless weapon/ability combinations that will make your experience unique.
- Upgrade and progress your squad to the most powerful humans in the universe!
NOTE: See the community announcements to find out more about Worbital beta.
Artillery, Gravity… Chaos!
Worbital is space war in real-time with tension-filled gameplay and gravitational destruction. Each player commandeers a planet, building support structures and increasingly powerful weapons. Use your weaponry to destroy enemy planets and wreak total havoc to the solar system. The goal: be the last civilization standing!
Interplanetary Artillery Warfare — Engage in real-time planet-to-planet cannonade in a shifting solar system, with the gravity as your ally… or enemy.
Preparation, Building, Tactics — Plan your loadout, build and upgrade weapons ranging from simple railguns to planet-derailing World Rammers.
Planetary Destruction — Aim and fire your artillery through space to chip away at enemies’ planet surface, reveal their core and blow it up.
Hype-Filled Obliteration — Wage orbital war against AI or challenge your friends in Online and Local Multiplayer (controller required for Local).
Cosmic Chaos — Survive as chunks of exploding planets, asteroids and other celestial objects threaten your planet, with explosive chain reactions eventually destroying the sun itself!
20. Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost Collector's Edition
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was chosen for its high standard of quality and amazingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.
Brought to you by ERS Games, the next game in the Redemption Cemetery series! You crash-land on an island populated by ghosts. Like them, are you trapped here forever, or can you defeat the evil ghost who’s keeping you all imprisoned? Find out in this exciting Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure Game! The key to releasing these spirits lies in their deepest desires…
See what our Beta testers had to say:
“I am a fan of this series, and LOVED this new addition, the game play flowed just right, the cut scenes are very good, and the sound effects with the creepy howling are superb for this story, and atmosphere of the game.” - Thomas, Beta Tester
“All I can say is "WOW"...love the game, keep them coming!!!” - Beth, Beta Tester
In the bonus game, free the cursed family from their past!
Get soundtracks, screensavers, and concept art
Earn achievements and collections!
Use the available Strategy Guide
Abscond is a minimalistic game where you control a small flaming circle. Its a casual game for when you want a quick amusement, and try to beat your own score.
Your goal is simple: get the highest score possible by avoiding obstacles and enemies on your way.
There is different type of enemies: try to find their weakness, some give signal when they appear, some can be destroy by other one..
You control your character (a flaming circle) to change your position. The game gets harder as you go, but you can fortunately pick powerups (white square) on your way to help you break your high score. It require perfect timing, and agility!
To add to the fun, you can also compete with your friends via the leaderboards.
*Sweet design and musicIf you’re looking for a game that’s simple to pick up but still provides a great amount of fun, then Abscond is exactly what you want!
22. Starfighter Neon
Hello. Starfighter Neon is a small but fun game. It's a re-playable arcade style space shooter where the goal is to beat your (and your friends) best scores, unlocking extra ships as you go.
I hope you enjoy playing the game, all feedback is welcome, and I'll do my best to help with any issues.
You've been dropped into enemy space. Weave your Starfighter between alien spaceships, lasers, asteroids and bombs destroying as many as you can and collecting valuable coins and powerups as you go.
-If you fly off one side of the screen, you appear back on the other side, use this to escape enemies and surprise others!
-You have 3 lives each game.
-Collecting pickups will boost your weapons for a short while.
-There are Green, Blue and Yellow weapons to collect, alongside the default blaster, each available as 'normal' or 'gold' strength. The Yellow weapons are unique to each Starfighter.
-Collect coins to unlock extra Starfighters in the Ship Shop that all fly in different ways, and each have a unique powerup.
-Collect the SmartBomb pickup to wipe out the entire screen of enemies!
Easy to play, just point and fire, this isn't a twin stick shooter. Keyboard and Gamepads both supported.
Infinite game play, it only stops when you lose all your lives.
Steam achievements and leaderboard.
Steam cloud support.
23. Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition
Join Fiona, a young girl born with magic, as she stops dark creatures in this hidden-object puzzle adventure. There is a magical world hidden beneath our own -- and only you can see it! Can you stop the Shade and his minions from casting our world into darkness?
With the help of Ms. Thomas, Fiona's schoolteacher, find magical artifacts that will stop the Shade for good. Solve tricky puzzles and explore fantastic landscapes. Choose your own path and decide which location to visit first. Test your wits in a battle between good and evil in Otherworld: Omens of Summer.
This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. The Collector’s Edition includes:
Smart strategy guide
Wallpaper and concept art
24. Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition
The battle of Light and Darkness has been relit once again"Battle Fantasia", the fantasy RPG themed 2D Fighting game is now appearing on Steam!
Equipped with the latest balances and improved visual effects, fight against your foes and save the world from evil!Live the fantasy from the arcade scene!Use the invaluable parry system, "GACHI", to catch your monotonous opponent off, and deliver a devastating counter attack! And, use "Heat-Up" to power-up your character for a limited time, whether it is to maximise your damage, or to create openings in your opponent's defense!
Character models are designed in 3D, and blended in to fit the 2D genre for better visual experience. Experience stunning visual effects, without losing that 2D fighting game touch!Unfold the story of Light and Darkness12 selectable characters, 24 total scenarios.
Watch the story of each character expands with each battle, and under certain circumstances you might find yourself travelling on an unintended path..?
Unlock alternate costumes for each character as you progress with the story, and eventually that last greyed out icon* in the Character Selection menu might reveal itself!?
*Not usable in certain game modes.Multiple game modesHone your skills with the Practice mode, or try aiming for the best record in Survival mode! Or, be the fastest speedrunner in Time Attack mode!
You can also view the illustrations obtained from the other game modes again in the Gallery mode.Battle against the world and stake your claim!Fight against players at the comfort of your home! Players can choose to fight in Ranked Matches, where the wins and losses will be recorded, or they can move to Player Matches and select who to fight.
Players can also create a private match under "Player Match" mode, and invite other players in.
Categories in common with Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition: Action
25. Osmos for iPad
** Apple Design Award winner and iPad Game of the Year! **
Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators. Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic ambient soundtrack. Absorb or be absorbed!
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“The best iPad game yet.” — IGN
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
“Named as iPad Game of the Year for a reason, Osmos is a fantastic game. A combination of physics, survival and classic eat em up” — WeDoCode
“Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.” — App Store review
AWARDS / recognition:
* "iPad Game of the Year" and "App of the Week" — Apple
* Apple Design Award winner
* #1 Top iPhone Game — IGN
* iPad Game of the Year — TUAW
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Editor's Choice — Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Confront four distinct AI opponents: the Ovarium, the Biophobe, the Nemocyte… and the deadly Ferax.
* 13 single-player and 15 multiplayer achievements.
* Progress synced via iCloud.
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
* iPad vs. iPhone play supported.
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
“What iPad Gaming Should Be All About” — Gizmodo
5/5 - Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game that deserves a place in every iPad owners collection.” — MacWorld
4/4, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos for iPad… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… every iPad owner should have Osmos on their device. You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“Osmos HD is THE game for the iPad.” — Pocket Lint
“It’s the best iPad game on the App Store” — MTV Multiplayer
“The first proper breakout hit for the iPad. Osmos feels so natural and enjoyable to play, even when the difficulty ramps up and you find yourself repeatedly careening into a giant gaseous enemy.” — Wired
5/5 - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” — AppAdvice
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius... a relaxing, meditative experience about going with the flow... It all adds up to something otherworldly and just . . . incredible.” — GameAndPlayer.net
26. Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest
IntroductionIt seems that the whole world is on the verge of the terrific cataclysm. Strange cults and evil monsters spread on the once peaceful lands. But who cares? Maybe you?! The time for adventures and glorious deeds has come! It's time to complete probably an epic quest!DescriptionMad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest is an old-school parody role-playing game. Prepare to explore a vast fantasy world, complete dozens of weird and zany quests, fight dangerous foes, loot every chest that you'll stumble upon to and even talk to animals, while looking for a cucumber that your wife asked you to bring. Maybe you'll even get the opportunity to save the world. Who knows?Game Features
- 9 playable character classes, each with it's own possibilities
- mysterious fantasy world to explore
- strange NPC's and lots of quests
- more than 100 unique artifacts and equipment
- dynamic battle system
- weird monsters and mighty bosses to fight
27. Space Hit
On SPACE HIT you finished your space mission, and it's just time to come back home, but your journey will not be so easy as you think, what would be a simple journey to home, Will be your biggest and hardest challenge, not being able to fly free through the space, you will need to jump from planet to planet,destroying your enemies and overcoming obstacles, until get your last objective, come back to earth planet.
28. BLACK BIRD
Onion Games is a Japanese indie game developer.
Our works include "Million Onion Hotel" and "Dandy Dungeon".
Our latest game, “BLACK BIRD” will be released for Switch and Steam.
BLACK BIRD received 2 awards at BitSummit Vol.6, a Japanese indie game festival held in 2018.
The first is the "Vermilion Gate Award" which is the grand prix prize, and the second one is a music award: the "Excellence in Audio Award"!
This is the best indie game from Japan in 2018!
29. NeonGalaxy Wars
NeonGalaxy Wars is a game with bright effects and unusual game elements, into which you will play and replay. It takes place in a huge space that has become a place for a large-scale battle. Your task is to free the galaxy from the brutal dictatorship of the invaders. On the way to victory you expect a variety of enemies, everything will depend on your skill, prove your superiority!
★ Stunning Neon Style
★ Driving music
★ Several kinds of opponents
★ Endless Journey
★ Affordable, minimum price
★ Controls: WASD control of the ship and mouse for shooting
We wish you happiness! And success!
Airbo - a game about the terrible take into account the aircraft, which got to where there are many enemies. He has to make his way above them, throwing his bombs on him.
In the game you will manage this airplane and, as it was said above, throwing bombs on enemy planes.
31. Travel VR
“If we were meant to stay in one place, we would have roots rather than feet!”
My friend Damia recently went on a trip around the world. She started in Australia and went around China, Nepal, India, South Korea, Indonesia and few other countries.
She learned about people's struggles, experienced life with the locals and learned about their culture. Seeing her Facebook posts inspired me. I was pumped to do the same!
The only problem was that all I had was 100 bucks in my bank account and a Vive.
That’s why I decided to build an app which would let me travel in VR.
Presenting Travel VR, the best way to travel.
- Try moving your head around to highlight different countries.
- To spin the earth, hold down the trigger on your right hand and move it.
- To make the earth bigger, press down the grip button on both controllers and spread your hands apart.
- Look at the country you want to travel to. When the country is highlighted, press the left touchpad to travel.
There are over 500 videos from all over the world to watch.
Categories in common with Travel VR: Casual
32. Polynomial 2 - Universe of the Music
Enter an endless universe of stars with glowing fractal nebulae that animate to your music as you engage in space combat. Use rockets, lasers, even healing flower fractals as you rid this strange, beautiful land from invaders in Polynomial 2.
Early Access version main features:
- Original game engine.
- 9 unique levels with different game scenarios and goals. We also include levels under development, and you're welcome to participate in level design by contributing your opinions and ideas on our community forum.
- Procedurally-generated arcade mode.
- 10+ enemies, 4 weapons, bonuses. We're planning to add more weapons and more enemies during the Early Access period.
- 6+ Screensaver modes for music listening and passive gameplay.
- 60+ minutes of original soundtrack.
- Music visualizer with the ability to add your own music and playlists (M3U). The game can also animate to the music that is being played on your computer (via "What you hear" capture option) or use a microphone / line in.
- Built-in custom resolution screenshot rendering.
- Full controller support (Steam, Xbox).
- Virtual reality support (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, other SteamVR-compatible headsets may work).
33. G Prime Into The Rain
A gravity gripping, Steampunk styled, moody-beautiful, slingshot simulating puzzle pleaser.
G' is the first chapter in Soma Games’ Arc Saga and is a gorgeously rendered take on the classic gravity golf genre of puzzle games.
Explore the vast uncharted mystery of The Rain, a solar-system spanning shock wave of gas and dust from far, far away. In your role as sounding officer onboard Ptolemy Station you configure and drive sub-etheric reconnaissance rockets into increasingly challenging fields where Iceteroids, theophosphorus and quicksand clouds make your mission much more work than your employers led you to believe…
Gorgeous hand painted art, eerily atmospheric music and a deep, compelling storyline make G more than just a puzzle game. As the first chapter in a four part series, G' introduces you to a steampunk styled world where corporate intrigue and competing mercenaries all vie for their share of the unknown promise.
The Rain - blessing or curse, its arrival changes human history for ever…and you will play a part.
If you like Gravity Sling, Blast Off or Gears of Gravity, you’ll love this game!
G' Prime is the 3D Arcade-Inbred update to Soma Games award-winning iOS game from 2008. Now rendered in marvelous 3D environments plus 7X the background and dialog, this is the game we WANTED to make back then…
What people are saying about G':
* "A remarkable gravity puzzle game…" -Access Xbox
* "Challenging to play, vexing to master, an all round enjoyable experience! Soma Games have certainly caught my attention with G Prime" - 10lb. Gamer
* "A must buy if you like Puzzlers...Soma [has] done a grand job. G Prime is a solid puzzler, with a little more to think about than just aim and shoot." - Xbox Gamer Reviews
* "Fun and challenging, a nice concept, and totally unique, not like anything else out there" - SMLpodcast
* “Best game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!” -DeNmarK
* “...wow, this looks gorgeous, the devs truly made an effort here....” - Sloblock2000
* “I loved playing this!” – Zamzee
* “I already bought this game for Mac/PC and love it!” -cur33
* “I love the concept of this type of game it won of my guilty pleasures.” -Vermithraxprot
* “Nice game ^^ so excited :)” -T-REKT
- Single-button controls that are easy to learn, but hard to master
- Quick, bite-sized sessions. Can become quite addicting!
- State of the art minimalist visuals (please help we need real artists)
- Soothing sound effects will make you chill so hard you won't know who you are anymore
- 30 different soundtrack pieces made by people around the world
- Level editor (the same that was used to make the available levels)
- Workshop support to get new levels and share your own
- Several game modes:
- Adventure: complete several levels with increased difficulty, until you quit in frustration
- Classic: collect points and survive as long as possible, until you quit in frustration
- Evergrowing: no points to collect, just try to get as big as you can
- Creative: share your pretty snake art with your friends
- Multiplayer: tron-like mode, for up to 8 players on the same system
- Adventure: complete several levels with increased difficulty, until you quit in frustration
35. Rule with an Iron Fish
*** NEW to celebrate our Steam release:
- 20 new fish, some suggested by legendary NOAA researcher Dr Jay Orr
- A cat bobber...
- And a pirate kitten!
Become the greatest pirate captain that ever fished! Add more pirates to your burgeoning island town! Listen to all their nonsensical complaints! Fish in ludicrous locations like swamps, active volcanoes and the sky!
Award-winning pirate fishing game lurches onto Steam by popular request! We’ve rewritten and reworked the game to accommodate desktops and tablet PCs. Play with mouse and keyboard, or use your tablet pen or touch screen!features
- Relaxing, addictive fishing gameplay
- 6 gorgeous, otherworldly fishing environments
- Catch 108 hand-painted, scientifically-inaccurate fish
- Throw rotten fish at your rivals!
- Unlock town features like an aquarium, farm, restaurant and hacker cave!
- Decorate your house with unsettling trophies!
- Collect pirate pets, most of which have eyepatches or other classy dysfunctions.
36. TheFirstClass VR / 第一课 VR
The original intension of our design to let the player experience the immersive environment as possible as he/she can by pushing the limits of virtual reality. we wish to lead the player experience the great moment of human aviation history.
The most difficulty is how to do the story-telling, scene conversion and transportation under the VR environment.
Our purpose is to explore the possibility of story-telling, and the rational means of making movement without dizzy feelings; in order to do that, we decrease the interactive operations and let the player have the smoothest game experience. your feed back is the most valuable asset for us, please never hesitate to give us your thoughts on our project.
linear session of experience will be approximately 18 minutes，please make sure that you have your favorite earphone ready！ ：）
TIPS for the interaction：
1 In the beginning of space capsule, please pull the trigger of the right controller with the AI's sound instruction, and lift the interactive console from the ground to "the certain level".
2 Please follow AI's prompt, click the UI interface on top of the interactive table by pulling the trigger of the right controller
3 Please pull the Yellow switch to activate the journey of human flight while the elevator's up.
4 When the helicopter arrives, reach for the hook and pull the the right controller's trigger to hook the hook
5 After reaching the helicopter, it is recommended to sit on the floor or a mat, and facing the outside of the Helicopter's cabin, so you can enjoy a better viewing effect.
6 Pick up the helmet in the cabin by using the right controller according to the pilot's cue. (the helmet is on the floor of your right hand while facing outside of the cabin)
7 After entering the cave, you can activate the flashlight by pulling the trigger of your left controller
8 After arriving the helicopter's platform, please stand up and watch your arms. Once your arms grow wings, please wave the wings like a bird. Because the space ladder is relatively high, you need to wave your wings and fly for dozen's of seconds. If you feel your arms slightly sore, which means you need more exercise to strengthen your body.
37. Evolution VR
Dive into an alien world, and evolve a creature of your design to be the top of the food chain. Precisely guide your creature to attack smaller prey and avoid predators with motion controls. Fully customize your creature’s body parts and abilities, unlocking more as you grow. Explore beautiful and dangerous worlds with larger predators around every corner. Become the most fearsome creature on the planet!GAME FEATURES
- Customize your character
- Explore immersive underwater worlds
- Evolve and grow by eating other creatures
- Room-scale VR experience
- Low-poly art style
- Full motion controller support
38. Ocean Rift
Ocean Rift is the world's first VR aquatic safari park. Explore a vivid underwater world full of life including dolphins, sharks, orcas, turtles, sea snakes, rays, manatees, sea lions, whales, and even dinosaurs!*
Ocean Rift features 12 habitats ready for you to explore. Environments range from coral reefs, mangrove swamps and shipwrecks, to the deep sea, Arctic and Atlantis.
Activate the education mode to learn more about the animals you come across. There are over 40 fully narrated information points to find.
Ocean Rift's star animals are animated using an advanced procedural animation system. Its aim is to produce life-like behavior, and display some of the range of motion and dexterity shown by real-life equivalents. Dolphins for example will twist, twirl and swim through hoops in an endless variety of ways, ensuring that no two visits to Ocean Rift will be the same!
* (Well, technically extinct prehistoric reptiles)
39. HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON
HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON is an intense twin stick action strategy game, to be enjoyed with friends over a six-pack of fruit juice. One screen, one winner!
- 1-4 Player Pick-Up’n-Play local matches
- Tight-as-hell PvPvPvP combat.
- Short, intense matches. It never drags!
- Play solo or co-op missions or go all out DEATHMATCH!
- Speedrun and compete on the leaderboards!
- Full controller support + mouse & keyboard!
Recipe for a nice evening.
1. Purchase snacks and fruit juice.
2. Put 1-4 humans in a couch.
3. Launch HellFront: Honeymoon.
4. Happy gaming!
40. Cosmic Kites
Cosmic Kites is a colourful and energetic local multiplayer game where the players control animal spirits, trying to wipe each other out in order to be the last man standing. With rapid moves and split-second decisions, use your tail and an array of offensive and defensive power-ups, such as the energy beam or the spiked shield, in order to turn your opponents into a rain of exploding particles.
The rounds are short, and the tempo constantly high throughout game. Once a round is finished, it takes but seconds to jump into a new game and get back to bashing your friends.
‘Easy to pick up - hard to master’ has become a bit of a cliché, but nothing explains the core of Cosmic Kites better. With only three buttons to keep track of, it’s a no-brainer to involve new and inexperienced players, without them feeling left behind.Features:
- Fast paced local multiplayer action
- Single player highscore hunting-mode
- Easy to pick up - hard to master
- Various power-ups, including energy beams, exploding plasma balls, spiky shields and more
- 6 different game modes
- Customization options to create your own game modes
- Loads of different character skins including dragons, warthogs, birds, squids and more
- Colorful stylish graphics
- Lots of fancy particles and explosions
- Music… Loads of music
41. Infection: Humanity's Last Gasp
Based on John Gibson's board game, Infection: Humanity's Last Gasp puts you in charge the Department of Plague Control (DPC) field office in New York City. You make the decisions about what parts of the virus to study, which personnel to hire, and what equipment to purchase.
You’ll soon discover you are working with an eccentric group of scientists who don’t always work well together — and one very resourceful lab rat named Marvin. As the casualties increase, so does the stress and mistakes made, as you try to complete your vaccine before time runs out for all of mankind!
Infection: Humanity's Last Gasp uses simple mechanics in a multitude of combinations to create engaging, deep gameplay as you try to eliminate an evolving virus that could spell the end of the human race. While random events from the Status Reports might throw a wrench in your plans (or occasionally help you out), you’ll use the Lab Personnel and Equipment you’ve hired to piece together randomly generated proteins into the different parts of a vaccine, all while managing dwindling funding resources as the Death Toll Track climbs.
Each time that your Containment fails you come one step closer to losing this battle, so make sure that you push everyone to their limits before the infection reaches critical levels.
The game features 14 challenging viruses to cure as well as a custom game mode to play with optional game rules.
42. Ikao The lost souls
Help Ikao recover his memory through a platform\ adventure game by controlling two characters with a design inspired by Japanese animation, developed for PC by the YukiOstudio.
Explore a world of over 90 levels including two totally different game modes and find the truth about Ikao's past
Synopsis : Ikao, a little bluish creature, suddenly finds herself in the abyss of time without any memory. After coming out he has no choice but to travel the world in search of answers to the mystery behind his past.
43. Star Advent
For those who want to relax and try something new, the game will do just fine!
Managing your ship, you have to avoid dangerous objects and collect various bonuses that await you on the way to your goal.
Your path will be the shortest, and at the same time the most dangerous, but you no longer have time! Plot: It all started with the fact that after a high flash, problems with communication started, and I do not fully know what exactly happened, at first there were short time communication gaps, but from what I know, several of our stations have already failed, I expect that we something does not finish, the supplies that we deliver from warehouses have greatly decreased
Strong problems have begun, the cargo ship brings very little supplies and our station lacks them! You have to save. Also, 6 remote stations no longer respond to messages, this has not happened before, I feel uncomfortable!
It seems the problems are much worse than I could even imagine, intelligence reported that the station E11, was lost, only debris ... just debris.
I was assigned the task: Send to the C sector all the reports after the outbreak, the time is short and the path path is not so simple! Advantages:
- Nice music and sound effects
- Very easy to learn
- 3D graphics and effects
- Nice atmosphere in the game
44. Internal Light VR
"Internal Light VR" is a first-person puzzle solving action game designed for Oculus Rift. The game is a standing VR experience played with motion controllers.
However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light..
Explore the environment,solve puzzles and run through challenges to find the exit
- Mysterious journey with intense gameplay.
- Interesting puzzles.
- Difficult challenges.
- Mechanics of movement, jumping and squats will allow you to experience new sensations from VR.
- Roomscale support.
- Motion controller support.
45. Keyboard Killers
Keyboard Killers is not simple keyboard clicker game. In which you should kill meteors to save your starship and your friend dragon.
- 28 different levels
- 4 difficulty level
- Each level has its own cool rock song
- Create your own music on the special level with 22 various sounds
Playing for a long time you can learn to type blindly (or you can kill your keyboard)
Senalux is a hex-based puzzle game about optics where you solve challenging puzzles with colorful lasers. Use the red, green and blue lasers, combine them to the right color and illuminate the target.
Senalux comes with many different optical components and over 200 levels as well as a level editor, so you can make your own puzzles and share them with others.Overview
- based on real optics
- over 200 levels with more to come...
- two dozen different components
- level editor included
- community puzzles
- runs on Windows, Mac and Linux
Categories in common with Senalux: Indie
Inklings is a beautiful Lemmings-style puzzler featuring artsy hand drawn and painted levels. Use your ingenuity to guide the otherwise hapless Inklings into the goal with an array of fantastical items including the portal gun, flip gravity, and more. Inspired by the classics, Inklings is pure addictive puzzle solving in some seriously satisfying levels.
- Levels - Save snoozing Inklings on Monet’s Water Lilies or fly through zero gravity in Kandinsky’s Several Circles. Inklings’ art themed levels range from kid art and homemade paintings to classical masterpieces, each with a tricky bonus solution.
- Items - Dig through terrain, climb walls, flip gravity, shoot portal guns, and more. Inklings’ puzzles require you to be clever and efficient in order to find your way to the goal.
- Shapes - Drag and drop terrain, cannons, and drawable canvases to change the world around you.
Volotic is an experimental nonlinear sequencer by artist Scott Garner. What does that even mean? It means a fun way to create songs for everyone, with no musical experience required. In Volotic, you compose a song by arranging a selection of "towers" on a grid. Each tower has a different function for creating beats, modifying beats or triggering instruments.
Categories in common with Volotic: Indie
Once upon a time there lived... no. catAnod hasn't got a prominent plot or cute characters. But this simple puzzle will be a nice activity for your brain. Pleasant music and interface will make the process more enjoyable. Connect positive and negative elements to get a whole chain. Be careful and avoid a short circuit. The game is a good choice for both adults and children. There's always a way to spend some quality time and one of them is to buy catAnod.
- 30+ levels;
- Nice music
Categories in common with catAnod: Indie
50. Radar Warfare
Radar Warfare is a bullet hell/fast paced arcade shoot 'em up with radar theme and retro style. How long can you survive?
Radar Warfare will challenge you with 27 different difficulty levels. Keep moving and don't get hit. Defend the base, kill the enemies and unlock new ships and guns. Control your ship through a radar. This is Radar Warfare.
- Unique design: Radar Warfare is a bullet hell/fast paced arcade shoot 'em up with radar theme and retro style.
- Unique gameplay: Play as a spaceship commander, dodge bullets, defend the base and kill enemies using just your radar.
- Steam achievements and Steam cloud!
- 27 stages that will challenge you with different waves and enemies;
- Addictive soundtrack made by Muz Station Productions;
I've been making games as a hobby for a while. After 12 mobile games, I decided to take a step further and work on my first PC game. My love for arcade games and simple mechanics brought to life Radar Warfare. I greatly appreciate feedback and I'm always open to suggestions. Please contact me through twitter, facebook or email me if you'd like to report a bug, something odd, or you just want to say hello.
Of course, there's for improvement: new game modes, new stages, new ships and full controller support are just a few things that I'm going to implement in the future to make this game absolutely great.
I really hope you enjoy playing Radar Warfare.
Vitor Figueredo - CEO at DreamRoad Productions