The best games like Ortus Regni are:
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightVelocity 2X
- arrow_rightDungeon Keeper 2
- arrow_rightVictoria II
- arrow_rightThe Swords of Ditto
- arrow_rightFire Emblem Heroes
- arrow_rightSlayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
- arrow_rightFire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
100 Best Games Like Ortus Regni:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (7)
- PlayStation 4 (10)
- iOS (24)
- Android (18)
- macOS (25)
- Linux (18)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (3)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
1. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
2. Velocity 2X
Velocity 2X is a 2D sci-fi shoot'em up developed by FutureLab. It is the third game in the series, preceded by Velocity Ultra and Velocity. The primary focus of all three games is competing with the other players, teleporting and fighting numerous enemies — the game features some characteristics of bullet hell genre.
The story centers around Apex Predator — the protagonist of the game. While being set in a sci-fi setting the game tells a story of her modified body, which allows her and her ship to travel at supersonic speeds and uncover the mysteries of a world she ended up blending in.
The gameplay utilizes typical characteristics for the genre: much shooting, teleporting and reaching the higher overall score over the levels. The title also features dual-format: not only it allows to mirror the screen and make the levels more challenging but also it creates a room for bosses to be more robust.
3. Dungeon Keeper 2
It feels good to be bad, but it feels even better to be the embodiment of evil! Discover your evil side as you build your own underground kingdom. Carve out a living, breathing world and attract a host of devilish creatures to swell the ranks of your dark hoards. Form an alliance with the Horned Reaper and expand your empire in your quest to reach the daylight and invade the realms above.
Dungeon Keeper 2 is everything its predecessor was, only better and badder! It is probably one of the most addictive and fun games ever created; with tons of dark humor, smooth gameplay, and high replayability value. In addition to that there is a well designed multiplayer mode and a pet-dungeon module that tests your ability to build the ultimate underground labyrinth filled with traps, monsters, and other hellish devices. If you liked Dungeon Keeper you will love this ultimate installment of the Bullfrog series.Sequel to a timeless classic that takes all what is good from its predecessor and further improves it with new, brilliant, ideas Highly addictive gameplay includes: managing on micro and macro level, personally possessing your creatures, and slapping chickens Still unmatched masterpiece, a true multi-genre cross-over done right
4. Victoria II
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
Victoria II is a grand strategy game played during the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country, guiding it through industrialisation, political reforms, military conquest, and colonization.
Experience an in-depth political simulation where every action you take will have various consequences all over the world. The population will react to your decisions based on their political awareness, social class, as well as their willingness to accept or revolt against their government.
Key features: Deep engrossing political simulation with dozens of different governments.
Detailed economy with over fifty different types of goods and various production factories.
Over 200 different countries can be played, during the era stretching from 1835 to the onset of WWII.
Advanced Technological system with thousands of inventions to discover.
Improved graphics and interface, as well as multiplayer support.
A streamlined interface makes the game easily accessible.
Automation of various tasks including, trade and population promotion.
Advanced spheres of influences system, where the great powers battle over the control of the world.
Cottage production simulating pre-industrial economies.
Gunboat Diplomacy, no need for negotiating as a fleet outside a port may be a more persuasive argument.
Historical and Dynamic missions guiding your country through the history.
Categories in common with Victoria II: Strategy
5. The Swords of Ditto
The Swords of Ditto is a compact action RPG that creates a unique adventure for each new hero of legend in the relentless fight against the evil Mormo. Explore a delightful but dangerous overworld, brave menacing dungeons, and improve your hero in a charming village, during your quest to overcome the evil that plagues the island. Unleash the mystical Sword of Ditto and grab a co-op friend for an unforgettable adventure filled with delightful characters, extraordinary loot, and heroic battles!
Unique Adventures Linked Together: Each adventure becomes its own legend, both distinct from those that came before it and part of a heroic legacy that bind together. The deeds, successes, and failures of each hero's adventure have implications for those that follow including the ability to find weapons and recover loot from history’s fallen heroes.
Solo & Cooperative Adventuring: Battle Mormo and her evil armies alone or summon a brave friend to take up arms alongside you in local co-op mode. Fear not, even less experienced adventurers will find help from their fellow heroes through the magic of a good old-fashioned revival hug!
Weapons, Items, & Stickers: Wield the traditional sword and bow combo alongside the decidedly less traditional vinyl record Frisbee, magic golf club, and colossal foot from the heavens to put Mormo and her legions back on their heels. Collect and equip stickers to boost up your hero and add perks to their gear to become powerful enough to banish the wicked sorceress.
Main Quests and Secret Side Missions: Approach your legend however you see fit by battling through dungeons in any order, completing side missions through dark caverns and deep wells, or confront Mormo right from the start for the ultimate challenge.
6. Fire Emblem Heroes
Open the gateways between worlds, Heroes at your side.
Nintendo's hit strategy-RPG Fire Emblem series is now reimagined for smart devices.
Fight battles customized for touch screens and on-the-go gameplay. Summon characters from across the Fire Emblem universe. Develop your Heroes' skills, and take them to new heights. This is your adventure—a Fire Emblem that's like nothing you've seen before!
This application is free to download and offers some optional in-app purchases.
■ An epic quest
A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.
You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.
■ Intense battles
Take part in strategic turn-based battles streamlined for on-the-go play with maps that fit in the palm of your hand! You'll need to think hard about the advantages and disadvantages of each Hero's weapon—and even evaluate the map itself as you battle. Lead your army with easy touch and drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally over an enemy.
■ Original characters meet legendary Heroes
The game features numerous Hero characters from the Fire Emblem series and a few brand-new Heroes created by artist Yusuke Kozaki, known for his work on Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates. Some Heroes will fight at your side as allies, while others may stand in your way as fierce enemies to be defeated and added to your army.
■ Many modes let you play again and again
In addition to the main story, there are many other modes where you can strengthen your allies, compete against other players, and more. Also, free and timely updates will continue to add new Hero characters, content, and other surprises to keep you engrossed with hours of additional gameplay.
● Story Maps: The story brings together new Hero characters along with familiar faces from the Fire Emblem series. Lead your army to victory to save the Kingdom of Askr.
● Training Tower: Engage in battle scenarios of varying difficulty that you can play over and over to earn rewards and experience (EXP) for your allies. Each time you take on these maps, the enemies and terrain change to offer a new challenge.
● Arena Duels: Fight against your rivals around the world. Your high score and ranking will determine your rewards—items that can increase your Heroes' abilities.
● Hero Battles: Under Special Maps, discover various battle scenarios that are available for a limited time. Defeat the Heroes who oppose you to convince them to join you as an ally.
Battle together with your favorite Heroes, watch them grow, and enjoy an all-new adventure that opens up a path to the future.
[What is Fire Emblem?]
The long-running hit Fire Emblem series comprises strategy/role-playing games with deep tactical elements and depth that increases with every move you make. As you progress through the story, you will meet and bid farewell to many allies.
* Internet connectivity required to play. Data charges may apply.
* You must be at least 13+ to use this game with a Nintendo Account.
* Variations in individual device specifications and other applications being run on a device may affect normal operation of this application.
7. Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
A killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
Experience a new dimension of gut-churning terror as an unspeakable force of skull-faced killing maims and murders his way through smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing young adults. No teenager is safe in the summer horror blockbuster smash hit of 1984.
This special console-only Butcher's Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp EVER! More puzzles. More killers. More gore.
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Intense finger action! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as "Skullface" and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as "Jessica"
8. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Three years have passed since the great war that ended in the death of
Mad King Ashnard. His country of Daein suffers under the rule of the
war's victors. Now, a small band of freedom fighters struggle to end the
long, dark night of Daein's oppression. Micaiah, Sothe and a host of
others – the infamous "Dawn Brigade" – rally under the banner of Daein's
long-lost prince to bring a new day to this ravaged land.
9. Peggle Nights
The sun has set at the Peggle Institute, but the bouncy delight has just begun! Join the Peggle Masters on a dreamtime adventure of alter egos and peg-tastic action. Stay up late to aim, shoot and clear orange pegs, and bask in Extreme Fever glory under the silver moon. Then, put your Peggle skills to the ultimate test in Challenge mode. If you can master all that fevered action, play to your heart's content with Duel mode and Quick Play. Plus, you can stock your Trophy Room and revel in clickable replays for even more rebounding joy!
- Explore all 60 levels in Adventure mode
- Meet a new Peggle Master and learn a new Magic Power
- Test your skills in 60 challenges
- Unlock Duel mode to compete against friends and the computer
- Celebrate your Peggle prowess with clickable replays and a Trophy Room!
Categories in common with Peggle Nights: Casual
10. Blackwood Crossing
Blackwood Crossing is a story-driven first-person adventure game. A haunting tale of intrigue and mystery.
You play as Scarlett, a teenager finding her way in the world. You wake up, disorientated, to find yourself and your younger brother, Finn, inexplicably travelling on a moving train.
But when a mysterious figure appears, it’s clear that this is no ordinary train ride. It’s the beginning of a magical voyage, steeped in life, love and loss.
Navigating this powerful drama - where the world, and your abilities develop in extraordinary ways - you are forced to examine your relationship with Finn. You are orphans, and your relationship has always been strong. However, adolescence has opened the door to new interests, and you’ve been growing apart.
As you gradually uncover the depths of Finn’s anguish, the consequences of your remoteness become shockingly clear.
For the first time ever on iPhone and iPad, you can explore a truly enormous and open frontier in a Wild West full of mystery, bandits and more…unnatural enemies.
Play it for free: Make your enemies pay!
Buck Crosshaw never shot a man who didn’t deserve it, but now he’s an outlaw who had to fake his own death and escape to Arizona. But in escaping one evil, Buck is about to face another, for an ancient and wicked force stirs in the hills of this mysterious region.
A WILD FRONTIER
Freely explore an open world set in Arizona and Oregon full of events, mystery and challenges for you to discover as you become completely immersed in the story and the action. But don’t be fooled by this land’s beauty - outlaws, vampires & many other unnatural foes lurk in every shadow.
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE
Take on 40 missions with a great variety of tasks for you to overcome. You’ll race horses, take out robbers, fend off waves of enemies and more along the way!
In this kill-or-be-killed land, you’ll need to unlock all 8 different horses, 19 weapons and a wide selection of clothes, ammo and other items to help you on your journey.
PLAY FOR FREE
It costs you nothing to download and play the game to the end!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
12. Joe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered
The video game where you are the hero
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game with a brand-new story, a deep combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear adventure. Test your strength in dynamic turn-based battles, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has played an active role in the development of the game. The story he has written fits with the original continuity, but it also sheds a new light on Lone Wolf’s world, Magnamund!
For Sommerlund and the Kai!HD Remastered edition enhancements
A seamless experience that includes all 4 acts of the story. Discover what happened at the frontier village of Rockstarn, explore the Sunken Forest and unveil the secrets of the Shianti Temple. Then, take the fight to the enemy storming the fortress of V’taag. Are you ready to write your own destiny?
Improved graphics. Enjoy new lighting effects, high resolution textures and particles: precious details that can be appreciated only in this HD Remastered version.
A brand-new Gallery that includes both pre-production artwork and 3D models. Discover how the designers and the artists created the game world!
Bonus content included (access the game local files to retrieve it): Original soundtrack in MP3 format and Digital artbook.Key Features
A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies.
A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations.
Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear.
Write your own story through multiple choices.
A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
Wield Lone Wolf’s signature weapon, the Sommerswerd, to unleash devastating attacks that can change the tide of any battle!
3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
13. GAG: The Impotent Mystery
GAG: The Impotent Mystery is an adventure game developed by ZES't Corporation and Auric Vision. It came out on 01-01-1997. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play GAG: The Impotent Mystery on PC.
Categories in common with GAG: The Impotent Mystery: Adventure
14. Pocket Card Jockey
Stack cards like it's a race to the finish. And it is! In this fast-paced mash-up of solitaire and horse racing, you'll jockey your way to victory by clearing cards to energize your horse. You can even level up your noble steed through strategic positioning on the track. Can you master solitaire and horseback racing…at the same time?!
After you get a dozen races under your belt, you can retire your horse—a sad moment for any jockey. However! You can relocate your horse to your very own farm and pair them with other retired horses to breed new ponies...that are completely adorable! Eventually these babies will pony up by maturing into horses that you can ride in competitions for prizes. You can then get items at Chirp's shop, such as puzzle pieces or temporary bonuses. After completing certain puzzles, your horse will gain even more stats when leveling up. That’s some next-level jockeying!
Solitaire + Horses = one crazy-awesome gaming mash-up!
Jettison your horse down the track in this fast-paced form of solitaire
Level up your horses to enhance their stats
Retire horses to the farm to breed ponies, win more races, and earn more prizes
15. My Lovely Daughter
My Lovely Daughter tells a story about a grieving father and his intense love of his late daughter. As an alchemist, players assume the role of Faust and must raise a variety of homunculi to help grow the soul to revive his daughter. The game emphasizes player building relationships with their homunculus, only to sacrifice them for their daughter.
My Lovely Daughter is inspired by popular fiction involving alchemy and classic “wood cut” art. The game focuses on the idea that “life is not beautiful,” and the few things that make it worthwhile are love, family, and success. It also aims to present the question of how far would you go to achieve these goals.
The game features:
- Dark twisted story about love and family.
- Large Variety of homunculus to create
- Simulation based gameplay that will have direct impacts on how the story goes.
- Unique art style that emphasizes the dark theme of the game.
Explore, fight, survive and unravel mysteries in this unique and unforgiving 3D isometric RPG set in an original dark, low fantasy world. Exanima's exceptional attention to detail and realistic simulation of all things aim to provide a deeply immersive and dynamic gameplay experience.
Features include a deep skill based combat system, complex and smart AI, fully interactive environments, an advanced damage model with accurate collisions and locational protection, roguelike elements and an arena mode to hone your combat skills.
"Those who would enter the underworld shall not only forfeit their lives...
...but bring oblivion to all mankind."
WARNING: THIS GAME IS ACTUALLY DIFFERENT!This game features a very deep, truly physics based combat system. This is not just some animation feature, it is a fundamental difference that is central to gameplay. Real momentum, forces and collisions are always at play here, every nuance of your inputs is crucial to the outcome. This will likely be unlike anything you've played before and may take some practice, but can be hugely rewarding and the skill cap is virtually infinite. It is not particularly fast paced or difficult but it does require you to pay attention, it is very tactical and just casually pressing buttons won't get you very far!
Our goal is to create a deep and immersive RPG world based on a more advanced simulation supporting an unprecedented level of dynamic and emergent gameplay. All of the technology we use including the game engine is our own, developed from the ground up to realise this vision.
Exanima is born as a prelude to Sui Generis (SG), our ambitious open world RPG that has been in development for over two years following a successful Kickstarter campaign. Exanima is a smaller yet complete game in its own right, a dungeon crawler that takes place in SG's Underworld some twenty years prior to its events. Both games are being developed in concert, many of SG's more ambitious features will make an appearance in Exanima as development continues.
Exanima provides a reasonably complete and meaningful game experience, but many more features are on their way! We have met our most challenging and significant development goals, now we are ready to bring new features to light and make an even more fun and compelling adventure. Here are some of the planned features, with many already being close to completion:
- Per session and global character skill progression
- Large non-linear main game following early content
- Build and permanently save characters by completing early content
- New encounters, items and environments
- Ranged combat and new close quarter manoeuvres
- Numerous moddable thaumaturgic powers
- More complete arena game modes featuring outdoor arenas
- Complex NPC interactions and dialogue
- Cooperative and competitive LAN multiplayer
17. Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is a fantastic Action-RPG from leading Japanese developer Falcom (Developers of “Ys” and “Zwei” among other classics) featuring real-time combat, stunning 3D graphics, tons of fully voiced characters and mini-games , 90+ items, multiple endings, a rocking soundtrack, 35+ hours of playtime, and more.
Originally released outside Japan on Sony’s PSP®, Mastiff is proud to bring a fully localized and updated version of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure to Windows and to offer it through Steam with a full set of Steam specific features including Achievements, Trading Cards, Big Picture and Cloud Save.
Gurumin stars Parin, a strong-willed girl sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town. Parin soon discovers an invisible monster village hidden behind her home. She is quickly drawn into a fight between the village’s friendly monster residents and the Phantoms, evil monsters that want to destroy them. Learning of a weapon hidden underneath the village that she alone is fit to wield, Parin embarks on a quest to stop the Phantoms and make the world right.
Play From Your Couch
- 30 stages of non-linear game play
- 23 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect
- Brilliantly diabolical dungeons, traps, puzzles and boss encounters
- Mini-games galore!
- 5 difficulty levels
- Hidden characters, modes, and other secrets
- Supports Windows XP, 7 and 8 at high resolution (up to 1920x1080) and with modern Anti-aliasing (up to 8X MSAA)
- Full Steam support including: Achievements, Steam Cloud, Big Picture mode, and...
- Beautiful Steam Trading Cards
An All Star Cast
- Amber Hood as Parin
- Tara Strong – Cream/Mosby
- Justin Shenkarow as Puku/Prince
- Dee (Bradley) Baker as Rocko/Digby
- Robin Atkin Downes – Pierre/Doug
- Michael Gough – Hyperbolic/Giga
- Steve Blum – Motoro/Bob
- Quinton Flynn – Roger/Poco
18. Ragnarok Clicker
Experience the original classic world of Ragnarok Online in a new game collaboration by Playsaurus (developers of Clicker Heroes) and Gravity Interactive. The teams have "clicked" together to bring new life to the monsters and characters of Ragnarok to the idle game genre.
Begin your journey with only your loyal Novice friend into the World of Ragnarok, and seeking out more party members to give you more skills and damage. Battle ever increasing challenges by assembling more party members and leveling them up with zeny, gain special bonuses by capturing MVP cards for an edge to your unique playstyle.
Visit the beautiful vistas and terrifying dungeons of Ragnarok, face down monsters from the cute Porings to the terrifying MVP Bosses of the world. Progress to higher dungeon levels to prove your ability and patience while, recruiting and deploying mercenary helpers to bring in extra loot, and of course team up with your friends to form a guild to take on multiplayer guild challenges that await!
Play the game with your own style, either Idle or in active clicking mode or anything in between. Even after you reach extremely high dungeon levels you can restart your dungeon run with many of our items and MVP card benefits to try and reach ever higher and faster! Over 100 Monsters and and infinite dungeon levels to battle, join the adventure of a lifetime today!
19. Shin Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei is a post-apocalyptic role-playing video game developed and published by Atlus. Originally released for the Super Famicom in 1992 in Japan, it has been ported to multiple systems and eventually released in the West for iOS in 2014. It is the third game in the Megami Tensei series and the first in the central Shin Megami Tensei series. The gameplay uses first-person navigation of dungeons and turn-based battles against demons. The player can recruit demons as allies by talking to them rather than fighting them, and two to three demons can be fused to create new demons.
The story follows a nameless protagonist who lives in near-future Tokyo. When a portal to the realm of demons is opened, United States officials order a nuclear attack on Tokyo. Transported with two other supporting characters thirty years into the future, the protagonist finds the Earth ruined by a demon invasion, which is now the stage for an escalating conflict between the Order of Messiah and the Ring of Gaea, conflicting cults who wish to bring about kingdoms for their respective patron deities (YHVH and Lucifer). The story is influenced by moral decisions the protagonist makes, aligning him either with the Order, the Ring of Gaea, or setting him up as an independent agent.
From the start of the production, Atlus staff saw Shin Megami Tensei as a chance to create a game with the company's brand on it. The staff saw it as a remake of the previous Megami Tensei game; because of this, they knew what was going to happen in the story, and the development went smoothly. The story went through multiple revisions, and many settings were inspired by the staff's personal lives. The character and demon designs were done by Kazuma Kaneko, who used mythical figures and multiple clothing styles in his designs. Reception and sales for the game have been highly positive, and its success helped launch Atlus as a developer and publisher, along with popularizing the Megami Tensei series.
Categories in common with Shin Megami Tensei: Role Playing
20. Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure is an over-the-top action sports game with strong resemblance to dodgeball. Inspired by classic arcade games, Stikbold! delivers rock-solid and colorful local-multiplayer action with surprising depth.
Test your skills against friends and family in the definitive living room Battle Royale. Be victorious or go out with a salty BAM!… and take your revenge from beyond!
The all new ‘Couch Overtime’ update is adds 4 hectic mini-games and a brand new level, for even more party game mayhem!
- Epic 4-player brawls! Play a free-for-all or in teams.
- Unleash player-controlled hazards - because playing unfair is twice the fun.
- 6 different levels with unique themes, challenges and hazards.
- Reinvent the game! Experiment and personalize the game by changing the rules.
- 4 totally different mini-games for extra variety.
- Earn achievements and unlock the full roster of zany dodgeballers.
- Enjoy the original 70s disco soundtrack!
- Play the story mode solo or with friends in co-op!
21. Battleplan: American Civil War
Welcome to fastplay wargaming, a new kind of strategy game experience.
Battleplan: American Civil War is an exciting top-down real time/turn-based hybrid strategy game. Take command of either Confederate or Union troops and fight your way through ten of the American Civil War’s most famous battles.
Experience the excitement and satisfaction of co-ordinating plans, seeing them through, revising them dynamically and achieving victory over an opponent with several strategies to employ against you.
A pure strategy experience, Battleplan: American Civil War’s gameplay focuses solely on battle management – the only thing you have to worry about is where best to send your troops and how best to keep them supplied.
The short, demanding battles can be ideal for brief journeys as each can take as little as ten minutes to play.
- Play as Union or Confederate
- Campaign or one off-battles
- Three difficulty settings
- Historically faithful simulation of large-scale battles at divisional and brigade level
- Factor in weather & reinforcements
- Random reinforcements and No Pause mode for a greater challenge
- Unique ‘automatic’ and high-level command battle mechanics
- Manage messengers and lines of communication
- Historically accurate corps commander personalities
- Build pontoons and earthworks
- Ammunition and supply management
- NEW! Change the pace of battle to suit your style with Patch 1.1's Speed Slider (in Options)
Learn to control your armies, think strategically, and unfold complex attacks in the face of a cunning enemy while dealing with an ever-changing battlefield.
Experience the excitement and satisfaction of co-ordinating plans, seeing them through, revising them dynamically and achieving victory over an opponent capable of surprising you with unorthodox plans of their own.
22. Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars
Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars is a Tiny Toon Adventures-based sports video game released on the Sega Genesis video game console. The game was developed and published by Konami in released in 1994.
Categories in common with Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars: Sports
23. Guns of Boom
“A brilliant multiplayer FPS that you should just go and play right now. 9/10” — PocketGamer
“A super slick super shooty super shooter. This is one of the best multiplayer FPS games to have hit the App Store in recent memory.“ — AppSpy
“Guns of Boom is some solid, streamlined shooting that feels better than quite a few other mobile shooters.” — 148Apps
• Easy and intuitive controls: get a hang of the game from the get-go and start climbing up the ranks!
• Vivid graphics and support for older devices: stunning visuals will keep you glued to the screen, while the hardware requirements remain very moderate.
• Engaging PvP battles: enjoy team-based fun across numerous maps and game modes. The adrenaline-filled action never stops in GoB!
• Character customization: create a unique hero by using a combination of various perks and equipment skills, and find the perfect look with hundreds of cosmetic items. Creating a flexible build for your play style is as easy as ever.
• Regular updates and events: with constant content additions, new features, and colorful themed events, you’ll never be bored. This game just keeps on giving!
• Pro Play Mode: eSports events with players from globally acclaimed teams. Can a mobile FPS be truly competitive? You bet!
Guns of Boom is a competitive multiplayer FPS with awesome 3D graphics and gripping gameplay. It’s so simple that your cat could learn the controls, but the skill-cap is high enough to spark the interest of competitive eSports players who’re used to extremely challenging and clutch tournament-style battles. Engage in online PvP battles on a variety of maps, utilizing different cunning tactics.
Get the ultimate FPS experience with fast-paced matches that take less than 5 minutes on average. The game is on!
After the tragic death of their family member, a family struggles with the loss of their familial anchor and attempts to mend their frayed bonds. Experience the struggle through the ghostly eyes of the deceased, unable to rest while the turmoil of their death has trapped the family in their grief. Using a cutting-edge VR filming technique, Afterlife takes the audience through branching narrative that seamlessly reveals a story that shifts based on the characters that the player chooses to follow and the objects activated within the environment.key Features- Navigate and interact seamlessly in a rich 360-3D live-action narrative
- No two playthroughs are alike: this branching story has 29 unique choices, thousands of unique playthroughs and multiple endings
- Shape the story you experience by choosing which character you follow
- Seamless Interactive Cinematic allows players to intuitively activate triggers to affect the story
- No use of UI no loading screens means players are fully immersed without interruptions in the narrative from start to finish
- Branches are triggered by gaze-control (control required to interact with objects)
25. Hidden & Dangerous 2: Courage Under Fire
Hidden & Dangerous 2Hidden & Dangerous 2 is a first and third person tactical shooter that builds upon the tremendous success of Hidden & Dangerous. You lead a small squad of Allied soldiers deep behind enemy lines, to carry out secret missions during World War II. The gripping story line takes you to Europe, Africa, Burma, and other locations scattered across the globe. Each critical decision impacts you, your men, and your country. This unique blend of action, strategy, and tactics forces you to use your brain just as much as your trigger finger.Hidden & Dangerous 2: Sabre SquadronReprise your role as commander of the elite Special Air Services (SAS) in World War II as you take on the Axis Powers in nine new missions set in France, Africa and Sicily. Fight through these campaigns alone or play co-operatively with friends. Sneak past enemy lines, infiltrate heavily guarded bases and outposts, and utilize superior tactics to eliminate the opposition.
- Supply your squad with a number of weapons including pistols, sniper rifles, grenades, and bazookas!
- A Fully Interactive Environment depicts the ineptness of drowsy guards, the shocking quickness of an elite German battalion spotting your movements, and the terrified look of the enemy as you shove the barrel of your rifle under his nose!
- Complete over 20 missions in 9 campaigns from the lush jungles of Southeast Asia to the harsh deserts in Africa. Commandeer a variety of vehicles including trucks, tanks, motorcycles, and planes.
26. 圣女战旗 Banner of the Maid
27. Code of Princess
Code of Princess offers players an exciting yet unconventional experience, deftly blending the combo-heavy fighting gameplay of beat ‘em ups with the stat-boosting character customization of RPGs.
Fans of action will savor the game’s combat, which is loaded with satisfying chain attacks, a variety of moves, and a three-plane battlefield that the player can move between tactically. Fans of RPGs will relish the ability to level and improve their characters, converting their gained experience into boosts for the stats that best suit their play-style and tactics. This amalgamation of game mechanics is wrapped in a beautiful package, boasting lovingly rendered and animated characters and eye-catching flurries of punches and kicks. Drawing upon its esteemed pedigree, Code of Princess has something for virtually every kind of gamer.Features:
- Unlock 4 characters to battle your way through Campaign mode and even more characters to use in additional modes!
- RPG stats let you decide how your characters will develop and collectible and equippable items let you improvise!
- Float like a butterfly with fighting combos and the Plane system and sting like a bee with the damage doubling Lock-on and Burst systems!
- Online cooperative play for when you’re feeling friendly and Online versus play for when you’re not!
- Developed by industry veterans and illustrated by Kinu Nishimura of Capcom fame!
28. The Typing of the Dead
The Typing of the Dead is an educational action-arcade game developed by SEGA, Smilebit and Wow Entertainment. It was originally released in 2000. It was published by SEGA. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play The Typing of the Dead on Dreamcast and PC.
It was produced by Rikiya Nakagawa and Shun Arai. Masamitsu Shiino directed the game. Tetsuya Kawauchi scored the game.
29. Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures (1994)
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures, known in Japan as Hello! Pac-Man (ハロー! パックマン), is a side-scrolling adventure game "sequel" to Pac-Man. Instead of being a maze game like the majority of its predecessors, Pac-Man 2 incorporates light point-and-click adventure game elements. It was produced and published by Namco for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and Sega Mega Drive/Genesis systems, and was released in 1994 by Namco. The game borrows its structure and certain elements from Pac-Land, and also appears to contain certain elements from the animated series, such as Pac-Man's family and a main villain commanding the ghosts. The SNES version of Pac-Man 2 was re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console in 2015.
30. Onirim - Solitaire Card Game
"Asmodee has a pretty excellent record of bringing well-regarded modern boardgames to mobile. Onirim is no exception, providing a twist on the solitaire card game that's just perfect on your phone.” - Pocket Gamer
A Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee, Onirim is a card game where you play as a Dreamwalker, lost in a mysterious labyrinth, and you must discover the oneiric doors before your dreamtime runs out - or you will remain trapped forever!
Onirim is a solitaire card game. You must work against the game to gather the eight oneiric doors before the deck runs out. You can obtain door cards either by playing cards of the same color three turns in a row or by discarding one of your powerful key cards when a door appears from the deck. In both cases, you will have to decide the best use of each card in your hand and carefully play around the Nightmares. Those cards are hidden in the deck and will trigger painful dilemmas when drawn.
In addition to the exciting solo mode, players will enjoy the intuitive user interface, automated deck management, and stats to track their progress and successes against the game!
• Shadi Torbey's base Onirim game in solitaire mode
• 2 expansions: The Glyphs (free) & Crossroads and Dead Ends ($0.99)
• Original artwork from the base game by Philippe Guerin and Elise Plessis, enhanced by animations
• Solo play
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
• Scoring sytem with global leaderboard
• Offline stats record so you can track your progress
• Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
***One of my favorite solitaire games! - Zee Garcia, The Dice Tower
Find all the latest news for Onirim on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
31. BLUE REVOLVER
Ever feel like the world doesn't understand your talents? Mae is a rabbit-eared genius programmer, able to manipulate reality with a few keystrokes or - the more fun option - blow up large swathes of reality in one of her custom-built Devices. However, genius is never understood in its own time, and she's provoked a severe response from the environmental group "Blue Revolver". Command her defiant counter-attack over 5 stages of manic struggle, blast through hordes of enemies and go face-to-face with fearsome bosses.
- 5 stages of heart-pounding struggle. Snowy mountains, hectic dockyards, nightmare bases and more...
- Two pilots with 3 gun types each, and 8 special weapons to choose from! Blocking bullets, clearing crowds, carving up bosses or milking points - the choice is yours.
- Adaptive difficulty system - the game tailors its difficulty on the fly to your skill level. Or if you're weird, pick Parallel mode for a glimpse of the most the game can throw at you, including a "nice" surprise at the end.
- Missions mode - 24 single-stage challenges allow you to build up your skills before going for the full clear! Take on strict survival and scoring challenges, or deal with slightly stranger things - experimental weapons, annoying giant bullets and more.
- Flourish for high scores! Build up short chains and finish them off with the special weapon for big points. Score BREAK bonuses by picking apart bosses and big enemies in difficult ways.
- Full original soundtrack by Qygen and Novaturtle - and tons of usable remix tracks by Exemia, Hyphen, MadDrift, Terranaut, Mitomoro, Blue Phoenix, ikaruga_nex and Aghast.
- Online leaderboards and replays. (Windows only)
- Unlock gallery art, remix tracks and other goodies as you play.
- Screen scaling options (including portrait mode), rebindable controls, "kiosk mode" for parties or events.
32. Dungeonbowl - Knockout Edition
With Dungeonbowl Knockout Edition discover an exclusive way to play Blood Bowl®, the brutally funny mix between fantasy and American Football, already adapted as a video game by Cyanide.
Inspired by a famous tabletop game from Games Workshop, Dungeonbowl offers you a dangerous and crazy sport opposing two football teams, but also a deep tactical turn based game driven by dice. The key difference between Dungeonbowl and Blood Bowl as is rather obvious from the name, is that Dungeonbowl is played in a dungeon!
The game also introduces some subtle modifications to the standard Blood Bowl rules.
A match is still played between two teams, but each side is composed of three races. For example, the roster of a Rainbow Wizards team contains Wood Elves, Halflings and Humans. Dungeonbowl Knockout Edition features a total of 10 colleges of magic, which allows you to choose between a lot of different compositions!
The second difference is that the first team to score a touchdown wins the match. This task is made significantly more difficult by the fact that the ball is hidden in one of six treasure chests, five of which are booby-trapped with an explosive spell.
Last, but by no means least, movement within the dungeon is both facilitated and complicated by teleporter pads. These allow players to magically zap from one position to another; a mishap, however, can lead to a player being zapped out of the match.
Dungeonbowl Knockout Edition allows you to challenge other players online but also to play single player against each college of Magic managed by the computer AI, with different levels of difficulty!
Thanks to the in-game dungeon editor, you can build your own environment to play in. With Dungeonbowl Knockout Edition, you’ll be able to use a large variety of components including all the previous DLCs. Enjoy a myriad of maps and share your own dungeons with the whole community!
Prepare some epic games with the new Dungeonbowl Knockout Edition! If you enjoy tactical games, sport and heroic fantasy, try Dungeonbowl now!
- Play Blood Bowl… in a Dungeon! Exploding chests, teleporters, rivers of boiling lava and various other traps all serve to spice-up the matches, making them even more dangerous…
- NEW! Play against other players in competitives matches or against the computer AI.
- Build your own pitches in the game's dungeon editor and share it with the community.
- Use mixed teams made up of several races, from the Warhammer world.
For players who have already bought an edition of Dungeonbowl, their version have been updated automatically so that they receive the Knockout Edition at no additional cost.
33. Quell Memento
Quell Memento is an enchanting puzzle game of logic and relaxation.
The third and most ambitious instalment of the haunting Quell games, Memento takes the concept to an even deeper level with an engrossing array of new game-play elements.
Featuring a breath-taking score by acclaimed composer Steven Cravis, a voice-over narration and beautiful visuals, Quell Memento leads you on an enchanting journey of discovery and nostalgia.
The beating heart of the game - the puzzles themselves - are once again perfectly balanced to keep the player enthralled, but never frustrated.
Like it's two predecessors, Quell Memento is a haunting experience that will stay with you long after you've finished it.
Fall in love with Quell Memento...
34. Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion
Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion is a strategy game developed by Creative Assembly. It was originally released in 2003. Activision Blizzard published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion on PC.
Luci Black produced the game. It was directed by Mike Simpson. It was scored by Jeff van Dyck.
Categories in common with Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion: Strategy
35. The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff
Home is where the heart is! Whether your Sims relax in a bubble bath in their luxurious bathroom, enjoy some down time in their exquisitely furnished bedroom, or wear new intimate apparel for their special someone, The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff adds some sizzle to their home life! From stylish bedroom sets to spa-inspired bathroom furnishings to romantic new lingerie and hairstyles, your Sims will relax in comfort and style.
- Create the ultimate master suite with a romantic canopied bed, a 40s-inspired chair, and more.
- Give your Sims’ bathroom a makeover with contemporary, spa-worthy furnishings including a well-crafted vanity and a sleek and stylish tub.
- Add the finishing touches. From vases of flowers to candles and rose petals, the little things can help set the mood.
- Dress to impress. Whether your Sim is seeking a romantic rendezvous or an indulgent evening of relaxation, the new intimate wear options are bound to please.
- Complete the look with a casual yet elegant new hairstyle that complements your Sims new commitment to relaxation.
Categories in common with The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff: Strategy
Tired of killing zombies? How about turning people into zombies instead!
"Best Game of the Year 2012" - Armor Games
"Best Browser Strategy & Simulation 2012" - JayisGames
"Carnage Was Never So Cute" - JayisGames
"Guaranteed to bring mayhem fun" - Indigo Entertainment
"This Game is Epic" - AstralX7
"Infectonator is made more robust" - IGN
"Great Pixel Art Graphics" - AppAdvice
Infectonator is infecting mobile devices! From the popular Flash game hit, The Infectonator series is now mobile.
New characters, awesome pixel-art graphics, and more! Best of all, it still has the same addictive chain reaction gameplay! Infectonator gives you all the awesomeness of Infecting people, turn them into zombies, and dominate the World once again from the palm of your hands!
✔ Super fun zombie apocalypse simulator
✔ Addictive chain reaction gameplay
✔ 50+ cities to explore & infect
✔ Funny characters and celebrity guests
✔ 10+ unique zombies
✔ Awesome pixel art graphics
✔ Dancing zombies
Not optimized for:
iPad1 & iPod Touch
If you're having problem starting the game, try to close your other running apps
37. Rival Books of Aster
Rival Books of Aster is a strategy card game that features over 140 hand illustrated spells that you can use to build custom decks and go head to head against other players. Each spell is also a page in a living story book that translates itself and reveals its secrets as you play the game.
Rival Books of Aster does NOT contain randomized booster packs. Play for free with a starter deck of your choice, and expand your collection with DLC packs containing known-quantities of cards.
Can you decipher the Rival Books to save your household and rule the plane of Aster?
- Full training levels (or you can jump right in and play)
- An easy to use deck-builder
- Matchmaking & ranking system
- A unique take on familiar game mechanics
- 4 distinct art styles by award winning artists
- Over 140 different spells & characters (with 60+ more coming soon!)
- Endless gameplay possibilities
- AI opponents to battle any time
38. Castle Invasion: Throne Out
The king is not a nice gent. He’s given you an ultimatum. Surrender your castle or be throne out. (See what I did there? Because the king sits on a throne. . .yeah? . . . never mind.) With an army of misfits at his beck and call, you’d better pick up that bow and arrow and settle in for some crown duels.
Castle Invasion is the fun, frantic challenge of defending your castle against an army.
- 50 frantic, action packed levels.
- 5 deadly bosses.
- Use coins dropped by enemies to buy over 40 weapon upgrades.
- Wizards, jesters, knights, dwarves, executioners and more in an army of medieval misfits.
- Full to bursting with awful, awful puns.
Upgrade, equip and fire your way through an onslaught of attackers with state of the art weapons such as the bow and arrow or the spear. Each enemy type is different. An arrow to the face won’t solve all your problems.
Play through day and knight. . . and night. Fight the darkness with fire to keep torches lit and out of the dark ages. Alternatively, just fight everything with fire, I’m not here to judge.
In time trial levels you control the speed of enemies whilst trying to finish the level as quickly as possible. Yes, that does mean dwarf slo-mo take downs.
39. Twisted Lands: Origin
Experience the birth of the terror that gripped the island of Tormente in the Twisted Lands series of hidden object adventure games! Take the role of a gifted detective who's always trusted his intellect and never given a second thought to the horrors hidden in the dark corners of the world. Watch his survival instincts kick in as he travels to Tormente to find a young lady and discovers misshapen creatures that threaten to kill him before he completes his task. Then protect the woman and her son from something even more evil and race to escape the island before death catches up!
Twisted Lands: Origin will lure you in with stunning artwork and bone-chilling audio, and then hold you captive as you explore dozens of bloodcurdling locations, search for useful items and solve cleverly designed puzzles. Innovations in this captivating prequel will have you interacting with cinematic videos to make split-second choices and solving dozens of unique mini-games. Tie the many threads of the Twisted Lands saga together in Twisted Lands: Origin. Every story has a beginning, but few are as horrifying as this!
- Interactive cinematics
- More than 50 locations
- 45 hidden object scenes
- Unlimited hints and tips
- Step-by-step tutorial
40. Call of War
Take over the control of one of the mighty nations during the times of World War 2. Conquer provinces, forge alliances and build up your economy. Research top secret weapons of World War 2 and become the one true superpower! Intelligent alliances or ruthless expansion, wunderwaffen or mass assault? It is up to you which way you choose!
Fans of the board games like “Risk” or “Axis & Allies” will love playing Call of War. Every player can play multiple rounds at the same time to try out new strategies.
• Up to 100 real opponents per map
• Award-winning game mechanic
• Units which move in real-time
• Many different maps and scenarios
• Historically accurate troops
• Huge Tech tree with over 120 different units
• Different terrain types
• Atomic bombs and secret weapons
• Regular updates with new content
***IMPORTANT: Call of War is a free game and is continuously being updated and further developed. To ensure further improvements and fresh content, there is the possibility to purchase premium currency and premium account in-game.***
41. Multishop Tycoon Deluxe
Multishop Tycoon Game lets you start and grow your company and become a food business tycoon. This is a simplified business model of food selling shop network. Earn the optimum profit as best as you can. To make it true, try hard to make your stuff sold out every day, take advantage of the opportunity, sharpen your sales and business skill, train all your sellers, also use all promotion media.
You have a great deal of flexibility in how you set your food and beverages prices for each stall that spread across the city. Find the perfect combination of favorite goods, days, places, investment deals, and best strategies to optimize the sales and profit you gain. Be careful, every decision might affect your sales.
This family-friendly game is good for children, teenagers and anyone who love tycoon and business games. Do your best to become the great businessman in the city. Enjoy the game!
- 12 environments with each unique characteristic
- 60+ quests to complete
- 40 food and beverages, consist of 1-5 stars in popularity
- 4 AI investors with each unique behavior
- 25+ upgrade items
- 5 types of food stands with 7 varied colors and 18 different sellers
- 4 types of weather
- 20 achievements
42. ADventure Lib
Adventure Lib lovingly pokes fun at this roundabout nonsense with puzzles that are more than ridiculous, they are completely random! All the characters and items you interact with are literally swapped with each other, so you could be Plunger the Brave, whose quest is to open the locked pants of legend and solve outlandish item combination puzzles like putting butter on robots (that would totally short its circuits).
ADventure Lib is not a long game, but it is designed for re-playability - much of the fun is found by playing multiple times and discovering new [often unintentional] jokes, and new object-specific puns and dialogue.Should I Play ADventure Lib?If you like randomness, puns, point & click adventures, and parodies, then definitely. This is a silly game, for silly people.Object ManagerWant to add even more awesome wackiness? There is now an Object Manager that allows you to add your own objects or characters, to be immediately shuffled into the game! You can draw a banana, record yourself saying "banana" and before you know it you could be walking around as Banana the Brave!
43. Occult Raise
Occult Raise is a rogue-like spin-off series set in the Arcane Raise universe. Experience the world of Arcane Raise for the first time in 3D with breathtaking sceneries and mind-blowing visuals. Immerse yourself in the role of a young group of resurrected hunters known as Shades, fight alongside humans against monsters in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by an infestation. Do you have what it takes to survive this hostile land?
Arcane Raise is a role-playing video game franchise, wherein a group of resurrected hunters known as Shades, fight alongside humans against monsters in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by an infestation. Do you have what it takes to survive and reclaim what was once yours?
Are you looking for a very special experience; one that you will always remember? Look no further than Arcane Raise series! This is a very special gem, Arcane Raise is a hardcore role-playing video game created through passion, dedication and labor of love! Guaranteed be a game you will always remember for better or worse, it will be ingrained in your memory forever and ever. This game aims to redefine the meaning of the word and take it to a whole grand new level!
44. Not without my donuts
“Incoming! Shoot them!” You scream over the flapping of bat wings and the buzzing of flies.
There are only two of you left in Cupcake World and you’re not leaving without your donuts. “Defend them or die of starvation!” Your voice quivers in fear as the words you shout aren’t sugar-coated and sound repulsive in a land that used to be filled with happy and friendly cupcakes. Hundred’s of your kind used to rejoice on the sugar high as they stacked donuts all day long . . . until, that fateful day when the hidden portal opened its mouth and the madness took over. Armies of sweet tooth obscenities flew in from the portal, while creepy, crawly spiders dropped down like paratroopers from the sky. All of your fellow cupcakes fled into the portal hoping to escape - only to never return.
“Get back,” Your voice rises in anguish! You shove a donut with a honey coated grin and a chocolate sparkle in its eyes between you and your comrade. He looks good with jelly dripping from his mouth, but you’ve no time to indulge in such sweet fantasies while being attacked from the skies!
You both stand ready to be champions. Your vows to protect your world and every remaining donut have toughened your resolve to overcome all obstacles. In the icing that sits on top of your flavored cupcake you some how understand how importantly the need to survive has become, as you glance at the donut you now defend, you realize, ‘Breakfast never tasted so delicious.’
“Get ready! Incoming! Fight on cupcake! Fight on!”
Jump right into the action with this arcade platformer shooter!
Inspired by the classic Super crate box,
- 3 Different scenarios
- 3 Different level difficulties
- Xbox360 controller & Keyboard support
- 2 Player Co-up gameplay
- Best scores for all levels
- 18 Unlockable Primairy weapons
- 12 Achievements + hidden
- 11 Secundairy Upgrades
- Donutshop to spend your donuts for upgrades
- Originial soundtrack written by David.F.Burrows
- Massive special effects
- Unlimited bugs ready to be shot to hell
- Narration and cupcake voiceover by Andrew Spooner (Actor/Puppeteer muppets)
- 3 vicious bosses
JackHammer is a fast-paced FPS experience, where reactions and reflexes are the only thing that stands between you and your enemies.
In the near future, military tech corporations form the International Robotics Combat Association, pitting their state-of-the-art humanoid weapons against one another in arenas around the globe. Robots launch iridium-alloy MurderBalls at their opponents to the roar of adoring (and paying) fans.
Broadcast throughout the world, JackHammer is a frantic and ferocious game of survival for the athletes unfortunate enough to be enlisted.
- High-octane multiplayer future sports in purpose-built combat arenas
- Fully customizable robotic armors allow you to create your own unique combatant
- Blast, shunt and grapple your way through online rankings and prove your mettle
- Hone your skills and prove your mastery with trick shots, rebounds and superhuman agility.
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4 – demolishing 900 pound robots never felt so good!
- A pumping electronic soundtrack provides the score for robot slaying arena action.
46. Mystery P.I. - The Vegas Heist
The heist of the century has just happened! You've been hired by the casino to find & return the stolen money before its grand opening in 16 hours. Search for over 2300 cleverly hidden objects in 25 intriguing locations to solve the Vegas Heist.
Two addictive ways to play: Vegas Heist mode and Unlimited Seek & Find mode. Collect all the hidden Keys and Poker Chips to unlock the bonus mode. Find the clues, solve the Vegas Heist!
- Find over 2300 cleverly hidden objects
- Investigate 25 intriguing Vegas locations to locate the stolen money
- Two fun game modes: 'Solve the Vegas Heist' and 'Unlimited Seek & Find'
- Play 5 unique mini-games: Word Search, Tile Rotation, Tile Swap, Jigsaw and a unique crime solving puzzle
Categories in common with Mystery P.I. - The Vegas Heist: Casual
47. Pizza Connection 3 - Pizza Creator
Create your own Pizza
No one has invented your favorite pizza yet? Vegan, straight vegetarian or meat with added meat?Choose your favourite ingredients
Create your own pizzas using the legendary Pizza Creator and over 75 different ingredients!Share it
Share your own pizza creations on Facebook directly from the game or save it as a jpg file and share it wherever you want, or just keep it on your computer as a memento.
Each pizza you create will also be available in Pizza Connection 3 when you have both installed.
48. PICTLOGICA FINAL FANTASY
49. Ethnic Cleansing
Ethnic Cleansing is an action-shooter game developed by Resistance. It came out on 01-04-2002. It was published by Resistance. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Ethnic Cleansing on PC.
Topped the charts on the iTunes App Store within 32 hours of debut release! (Japan & Taiwan)
“Lanota” is a novel and refreshing blend of rhythm game, role-playing game and picture book for every curious mind, presented to you by indie game developers from Taiwan.
The world is being gradually etched by a disaster that deprive every color and sound. Join the adventure of Fisica and Ritmo in Lanota, explore a fog-covered map and recover the world by delicate “tuning” at the location of each stage, read a picture book that illustrates things happened on the journey, and collect items and pieces of music as the story progresses!
>>Awards and achievements
2016 1st International Mobile Games Awards SEA “Excellence in Audio”
2016 GAME STAR Taiwan Indie Game category “Gold Prize”
2017 Taipei Game Show Indie Game Award “Best Audio”
“History is learned through the sacred silence.”
The story happens in a world much like that we used to know but somehow a little bit different.
Since two and half centuries ago, almost all of the world is lost in a colorless silence under the effect of “Al Niente.” The affected area can only be restored by using an artificial product from the era before Al Niente: the “Notalium.” However, the original method people used to produce Notalium before Al Niente has yet to be determined, and it is impossible to produce more Notalium for now. The only way to recover from the desolation and ensure a peaceful and harmony world is to make use of the remaining Notalium.
Join the journey of the main characters - Fisica and Ritmo -* *to restore the world with the “Notalium tuner,” change the “disordered” Notalium into their “ordered” state by “tuning” them, and discover a colorful world accompanied by the sound of music!
* Uniquely designed “plate animation” and 3D-falling manner add a fresh taste to the rhythm game.
* Join the adventure by reading a touching story in an artistic picture book.
* Learn more about the world in Lanota by exploring the map and collecting various items as in a role-playing game.
* 15 levels in 4 difficulties for beginners, advanced players and expert players to select charts that fit their need.
* Challenges to test your nerves and unlock more hidden features.
* Brilliant tracks by world-famous artists accompanied with the story.
* See your achievements and scores in the Game center, compete with players all over the world.
* Also share your memories in Lanota through Facebook and Twitter with your friends.
* Store your play data through the cloud save feature.
* Free trial play available for the first stages of all in-app purchase chapters.
* And more to discover by yourself!
Official site http://noxygames.com/lanota/
Categories in common with Lanota: Role Playing